Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Herd man been getting it done.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Scotty Knows going two time Hall of Famer going for win number four.
Speaker 2: Are those all those numbers correct? Yep? Right, very good. You take it on. Jeff. My name is Jeff, My name is Jeff. How are you, dude? I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess first things first, let's get our h let's get our drops in order.
Speaker 2: You're fresh fish, right, fresh fish? Baby? Wow? So long and thanks for all the fish. Okay.
Speaker 1: And then just because you already said it, yeah, okay, so all of that.
Speaker 2: Is taken care of, Jeff. Where have you been all my life? Why are you playing mass? First time?
Speaker 1: I've been trying to call it in forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, yep, yep, you made it through.
Speaker 1: You're like finally made it through. You're going against the really good player here, Scott bird. The Birdman's a two time Hall of Famer and he's been on a hell of a run right now, and he's taken out.
Speaker 2: Tack out Matt Matt Matt yesterday. So you got your work cut out for you, Jeff, all right, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What are these guys playing for? I've got a pair of tickets to see the Toadies.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jeff, you're shouting out your name right, not answers? Right, Try to say your name before Scott does. He doesn't wait. He just he just shouts his name out. He doesn't wait for you to finish questions. Sometimes he's an animal. Good luck on all right, Scott, be nice.
Speaker 2: It's Jeff. He doesn't know what's going on. Okay, Jeff doesn't know. He's got himself into here.
Speaker 1: I don't think Question number one, Question number one, Jeff, Scott, what is the most popular color of post it notes? Yeh ti, that was the like classic tie. It was both of them, right, yeah, yellow is the answer. And Jeff showed me a little something there. Jeff, you just tied a two time Hall of Famer on your first question. Not bad, sweet deal.
Speaker 2: Well, don't be too happy about it. You gotta beat him, sell down.
Speaker 1: You gotta say it faster than him. All right, here we go. Question number two. All right, to a long question.
Speaker 2: Have a seat.
Speaker 1: What sound does a bee make? It's also the name of this Scott.
Speaker 2: Scott Buzz. It's also the name of this radio station.
Speaker 1: Buzz Yeah, the Bees Buzz Bees Bees Buzz buzzing. Birdman's on the board. Okay, Jeff, Yeah, you kind of need this.
Speaker 2: To stay in the game.
Speaker 1: That's right. Here comes the question. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What type of candy are Hershey's Kisses?
Speaker 2: Got it? Yeah, Scott the Birdman chocolate correct? Got him? Jeff?
Speaker 1: I mean, Jeff took a swing, though an aggressive swing at them.
Speaker 2: Jeff just couldn't get it in time though. That's right.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fun having you on this morning, Jeff, it was for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, come back and play.
Speaker 1: Don't wait as long as you said you've been waiting your whole life to play. I'm not gonna be here for the rest of your life. Okay, you gotta call back.
Speaker 2: You got a call back.
Speaker 1: Probably won't hear you again this year, but man, I look forward to you playing in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jeff, yes, sir? All right, birdman you got you got one more in you. Yep.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to wait till Monday to see if that happens. Right, great win today,