Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the Jam Session. Who right now, we got a crazy show for you today. We are completely like then, we got music, we got crazy news, and we're basically getting ready for it tonight, which is Friday Night Live. So we're gonna see if we can check in with a a few other DJs a.
Speaker 2: Lot the world. That's what LA to New York.
Speaker 1: Two overseas. So just radio podcast is differ probably than.
Speaker 2: Anything you ever had. I'm your host, ran the call and not already the dog.
Speaker 1: Well, what the stories that we're gonna get into today is technology and robots.
Speaker 2: I like robots, making robots.
Speaker 1: Now yeah they yeah, they making robots now, and they make them in the dog bot.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at this.
Speaker 3: A dog.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have like no skin or head or nothing. It's just like the body or whatever. So I guess this is a dog. So a mechanical bark real roof, real real roof, roof real You could turn you could turn the bark off. If it's like, hey, baby, turned the bark off. Turn turn the bark off. Yeah you don't want to hear it. You can actually turn the bark off. And I'm guessing now that that's an option, because if you got a mechanical dog, that's the least you could do is first of all, giving a mechanical bark, right, so you gotta have that.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's his dog is bark yeah, yes, yea.
Speaker 1: So it does bark, and then you know, if it barked too much, then you can turn down the rate of bark.
Speaker 2: I'm only guessing now, i don't know exactly what this thing can do.
Speaker 1: I'm only guessing, okay, but you should be able to turn down the rate of bark and to even zero. Like it just moves. That would be creepy. It just moves around the house. You wouldn't be creeped out by that. I mean I'll be creeped out. I mean I walk in the living room and it doesn't bark, and then they turn the bark back on. I need to at least to appear to be a dog. Why don't they put skin? Well, you know, don't don't answer that question, matter of fact, don't even be like, hey, maybe we should put skin on it.
Speaker 2: Nah, don't.
Speaker 1: I'll be back. We're talking about some more technology. Technology is advancing.
Speaker 4: Listen to the jams, open your own eyes, see open your eyes to see.
Speaker 3: Bees he need to see tell the claps on the wall.
Speaker 5: I'm letting you know how we going.
Speaker 6: Mike go in the class.
Speaker 3: I'm about put out.
Speaker 5: Got you mean calls on lat him down.
Speaker 1: It's over, very lucky, put over lucky like him for lead clothes. But still you got him all over may through, he said.
Speaker 5: The state team back at the game. We he gonna play this.
Speaker 6: Don mean it be don.
Speaker 3: Lay that ship. Look put the way.
Speaker 7: Up represents.
Speaker 1: Uh that's got to walk up the fence up you on the gave a trip, but still getting lost.
Speaker 3: In the balls.
Speaker 5: Back on the game up walk let for job still.
Speaker 3: Must come.
Speaker 5: H I'm about to get a point.
Speaker 6: Keep the game.
Speaker 5: Better took the chance.
Speaker 1: Remember the name uh uh Kings might shook the top back n the start for the Thames, but still he the instrumental man, won't make get your intentional ben still up back the rest down, sir, to the rug.
Speaker 5: After then here between we gotta make it when we gotta let it up. We trains clad n up back saizen.
Speaker 1: When you get hot, then the bacon the spot, I back on the block, up it up up, it's pick cock.
Speaker 5: My josh, best you start, he decided.
Speaker 3: To sit down.
Speaker 5: When you have the sun up the way, I'll pick it up and put it down up to like a cloud.
Speaker 8: Over your eyes.
Speaker 5: So don't been your eyes so com with your eyes you need to seen. Uh mean n it's you out a team up en your back to basically, but let me.
Speaker 1: Tell you what you changed when the decision to late fact kidd the game nothing to space, the still look while he has a dream?
Speaker 5: Why we're playing a tack you know?
Speaker 1: Next see back the can't remations to still playing attention from stop about it's all.
Speaker 3: About it.
Speaker 1: The aventure up beginning back matter though the name it kind of like the playing. Probably my desire was to stuper wive hoy got the clock people the time we then it came back with the fires and use us couldn't believe us we come back?
Speaker 6: They can't you better?
Speaker 5: Like you said it about a hundred us. Open your eyes to what you see.
Speaker 1: Open your eyes, see you guessing, Open your eyes stood, open your eyes you get.
Speaker 3: Fing leading. I mean I've had that be mean something boys and friendly be some around way to the day. You know the legion of much up it can be a store found the mad run in the gross.
Speaker 1: Us then the day you know, but unc still I can home say even different the dringues jas but the way the rings book you can hear the run of game us yell, let.
Speaker 3: You take up.
Speaker 1: They coming together, that's whatever you hear.
Speaker 3: But how they day is.
Speaker 6: The you.
Speaker 3: Know they've been good, but still we see the h some day the.
Speaker 9: Move me now, oh it pay all our minds hit you behind pine, but still we align something that it set the sign. Listen, can't we still.
Speaker 6: Ride that change.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of strange? Love it still be paid with a love. Stay, so we go paint fine point. Let me have to day. So then took in the place we have that same Now how we get out? But the od n you come up.
Speaker 10: Down because the one that's the bell really down down. They got a clown or how they sound.
Speaker 3: With its name.
Speaker 1: H menything you played away, the babies still stayed in him. Look at me at past no play you know we can't.
Speaker 6: Get this bag.
Speaker 5: We din't do the thing somebody back, no.
Speaker 3: Big it's a then nothing but the filling. We didn't have that pan. I didn't have big plays, no big listening to the jack to do some things to listen to you so uh to.
Speaker 6: A school.
Speaker 3: Us to say the kids back there's a gas you can't school bag o the sea? Yeah, but I was so and what your probably he ut at the card when you go take this girl?
Speaker 6: This? You woo the wh h you wanna get a kick?
Speaker 3: But h see you gay?
Speaker 5: Okay? He you do want a gas?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 5: Kay?
Speaker 4: What you can't?
Speaker 3: I take it? I tall you what it? The just sounds of blue.
Speaker 5: The eye over.
Speaker 10: It's just the who who.
Speaker 3: Lack talpically get you get the wind? Okay?
Speaker 6: Ut a the same thing. Think we need.
Speaker 3: A listening a listen to what subs us.
Speaker 7: Or give you.
Speaker 3: Ye other?
Speaker 6: You get.
Speaker 3: To the god?
Speaker 5: What I say to you?
Speaker 3: You just me everyday? Mean a lot of things to talk about book. I think you have a movie?
Speaker 6: Who about kay?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 3: What's all this?
Speaker 6: How we say?
Speaker 3: U go where that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Can't you any any brother on the bay streck? What what are you gonna give you that? You only gonna say? How they walk about it? Say so you could go telling about saying my brother h K if you just a time or say seven any of the Yeah? Wh who you lie?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Room here the groom boy?
Speaker 6: What do you say do you that.
Speaker 3: Mean, do you say do you know?
Speaker 12: So he'sation because tis Chris hand met something.
Speaker 3: That he listened for the trip walk last Coup. He usual listening spos yeah, puson usual listening to.
Speaker 12: Camp from us US Jack Tack, thank you, Yeah, you're kicking a trump pa the anigat you said, he's kids popping right every sadame, thank you here we became the things. Jael came back dam then.
Speaker 1: Getting goat boy about oh baby getting down cause you're like, listen to the couple anything get away, pop us out of SATs.
Speaker 5: But we're got mine speak before we.
Speaker 3: Got a day over.
Speaker 2: Guy call right now.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the jam session all around the world and today we're talking about technology and technology allows us to do all kinds of incredible things. And matter of fact, they got the robots now and I told you about the robot dogs.
Speaker 2: I like dogs like.
Speaker 1: So I was looking at the technology and they they also got the humanoid uh robot. And this humanoid is is not a waiter or a cook or even a mechanic. This one is I I believe they was s hooking it up for the military.
Speaker 2: It's this China.
Speaker 1: I think so I'm not sure. Anyway, this thing was running on a track and it broke Hussain's boats record. So so the brother that was watching it, you know cause it was his video, he was watching the video and uh commented on it, and then he posted this video watching the robot running. So it's innovative, right, the innovative. So he he gave his comment on the robot and then he said that niggas give it up. Don't ever think that you're gonna get away again.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 1: Now he's a black dude, and he was like, n it's over for us. This thing is faster than hussein Boat. And then and then he started to break down how hussein Boat is like pretty much the fastest human. So so the way he looked at it is if this thing could outrun Whussein Boat, then it could run you down in a like if you take off running, it'll it'll take off running and be able to catch you. And I was thinking to myself, Wow, I mean, the only way that robot could catch a black man in a foot chase is if that black man went to the Prometheus school of running from things for real, you would have to take up in a straight line and the robot can run you down that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably could.
Speaker 1: But I don't know where this black man who's watching this video is from what part of the world, Cause you ain't from the hood, because they ain't no fucking way fer it ain't no fucking way a And I don't care how fast that robot is. Have you ever heard of a juke? They do it in football, and they do it in basketball for real, steat of step, you're real step for real th That robot will not catch him. A black man in any day now or in the future. Black men hit gates, jump over bushes, run into traffic. Shall I continue, They run behind buildings, through small alleyways, they climb shit, Pharil. That robot ain't gonna be able to do all that. I'm telling you from what I see is just fast with his hands, like Phil, will he be able to cut with you? Because if you chasing me, I'm aa cut to the left, then to the right, then over here up there.
Speaker 2: Gonna chase me?
Speaker 1: When no fucking robot, man, you have batter luck send in a dog bot, Phril. You're like, oh shit, the dog bot.
Speaker 3: For real.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make those things more letho where they ain't gotta chase you, they let bullets chase your ass.
Speaker 2: Then you can put out the bulletin that it's over.
Speaker 3: It's over for us.
Speaker 1: PL when that thing start shooting shit. But then you gotta wonder. You know, they ain't gonna go to world with the robot, just gotta go find its controller. For real, man, motherfucker be knocking at your door.
Speaker 2: Come on out.
Speaker 1: I know you sit that death bot after me. Come on out, motherfucker. I'm gonna burn this motherfucking down while you're in there. For real, You're gonna invite all kinds of violence because motherfuckers go get away from the murder bot, and when they get away from the murder vot.
Speaker 2: They know who sent it.
Speaker 1: You're the only one with that technology, man, Huh, you're the only one that got death bots. Meant you be building a man in the garage, man, while I was one shooting my house up.
Speaker 2: You shut your house up? Fuck you man?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, man, shit motherfuckers that go after the creator like I know you built these motherfuckers. Ment you better hope he get me before I get to you. Huh, Yeah, motherfucker. So you got a lot dick it. You know it happened even if you didn't make it, and you bought it. Everybody know, yeah Henry brut Like, where of those death bocks the other day?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a death bock?
Speaker 1: So if anybody get killed by the death bock, then we know what Henry did it. It's not like you could arrest the death bot, Phil. You can't take the robot to jail. So you gotta find out who sent them, and that mother fucking might snitch like chack g b t ask what fucker who sent you?
Speaker 2: Henry?
Speaker 3: Henry?
Speaker 1: So Henry sent you? Yes, Henry sent me, sent you to kill me, kill your mother fucking ass all right, all right, okay, so and you just came to do it.
Speaker 7: That's what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm a kill vit.
Speaker 1: Some fucked up ship man. Yeah, man, that's a funk that ship that have to talk to the terminator who sent you?
Speaker 2: Sent your ass man? For real?
Speaker 1: They send you back through time? No sent me from down the street, down the street? Who the fuck fucking Henry asked, h.
Speaker 3: But let's try to play.
Speaker 6: Nick twelve.
Speaker 3: By a sleep What fish make up with me? Maybe you can't have a little you see of the baby ten three later, get about him, I'll get the fuck you know little black.
Speaker 7: Fuck, but.
Speaker 3: Wasn't about.
Speaker 6: The U.
Speaker 3: About twelve, I had Betty live here by god get M.
Speaker 6: I don't know you do.
Speaker 3: She get everything M.
Speaker 14: I don't know it anyway. I don't ever you word about your move. I don't if you remember about I don't know what anything go? Who pick up?
Speaker 3: Who sit back?
Speaker 6: Just like that? It's say more than what that they listen.
Speaker 3: Well they they test me if you get messed. I don't live it, but they know it fresh me ils tell us out. I can't stop.
Speaker 8: I don't I didn't feel like an ant that time, but.
Speaker 3: We can at anything wrong.
Speaker 7: I can get any better.
Speaker 3: It's I don't really think anything about it.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 3: I like my decided. I don't really think about you and I get talking. But as you say.
Speaker 7: You do, I don't know you. I don't know what they want to do.
Speaker 6: I would like you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're going about me.
Speaker 15: Bee, But if you come on you niggas pains and where, but you look again big if I have ann to put it number, if you coming bess legga uh, but take it from the pupping mistate pumping ship.
Speaker 3: They can stepping up and GI don't give a fun lit you what you're umping?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: I don't keep a buck.
Speaker 1: If it's go color bred, it's me. You put the puss a crack again, plus you gotta pull it out?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I pack the train.
Speaker 2: You get the pains of hi.
Speaker 3: Tack again, O king go do cat to kill? Don't? Oh? Yes, yes you tack your print?
Speaker 1: Go you here getting over nut to Why do you want to catch this con butt?
Speaker 3: So you don't care if we go one way? I don't can can we give?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Give me niggas full enough taking flat bun. I don't kick the buck. Yes, let's just that time for me to trump at Yes I jumped that n yes, yes, yes, got stating kind of who's at the top? How when they give up? But I'm on my wing up live with the mesure up. You can't chest chest but the rest oh go if you change with the mixed th ship you the mis back here the jay cass O, mister quick, he's a missile flick it's dissili what the big go gill sus a mission ship with the game.
Speaker 3: Oh ship you you got a kid?
Speaker 6: What what what?
Speaker 3: Don't ask your friend what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: What's this?
Speaker 3: That again? What if you go.
Speaker 1: Back to go at your can't it's try Yes I'm packing, Yeah, yes, yes, yes I packed my hands history cat in.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's the kick of powers.
Speaker 1: You messed up and stuck not what the doctor but but but still shut the pops. They gotta me crazy like they pops. They got the crazy pop top. They trying to muster crazy top ship.
Speaker 3: They called coms. What why he'll be John?
Speaker 1: I know, make your mill that while you clout here you june the time is up and that's not hip hop.
Speaker 3: But see you can take your things.
Speaker 1: I make you hear flock here we gun shop stop you get the shops to move and see they call it this hot gun.
Speaker 3: You could go, well lock.
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Is that we come? We come? Dude comes to your top.
Speaker 1: Don't hear the passes? Should I come back down? My laziest man with the ship that you sing?
Speaker 3: Ever let it bass?
Speaker 11: Oh oh oh lizy crazy food got the stakes with degrading Oh never let them play me or forever my lazy plus that she can't that watched the jeans is right here.
Speaker 3: You perceive m come back up then beginning like I said, but no longer. It's still getting strong. Back to this day, Oh run away isn't on from West Coast conform to New York.
Speaker 1: Back to the names. You can hear them all say it's the king of pop. Yes, yes, he's the king of pop. Yes, yes he's the king of pop. Hum pot hot top because this sing of first pack oh oh oh yess happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes on Jeff pack hot top, hot kitchen. The pp I'm doing. It's redeem my blessings. We'll not go bless believe my bass. A lot of pro get cake ship shop.
Speaker 1: Tops go top to the people agressions it.
Speaker 3: REPLI can even reflects. But they got sa thinking about the respected it because.
Speaker 1: Probably because of regretted a run time or plating in perfection, the living the well, remember the pleasant rend and pleasure less technical as to play James.
Speaker 6: You have.
Speaker 1: The sky.
Speaker 6: So man got.
Speaker 9: Together about the pleasant and I'm like red that I get to take someone send a wag.
Speaker 5: Pro get it.
Speaker 1: We'll still say these o time, and I.
Speaker 3: Think the regrett contract most of them sat.
Speaker 1: The boy go but you attacks last checking checkie.
Speaker 3: But this we do it really little but.
Speaker 1: Then it come off again to check yourself. But you know that you can start talking before the kings if you can die back it. Let strang the must the different you say, but don't taking the We're not you got the chicken definitely, but let what you say get your wresting the least. I'm gon that can lady, yet you could go of the lad.
Speaker 3: N you sho hit all time A punch fab.
Speaker 5: To Papa to facts, go to sat like a can't we ever do?
Speaker 3: We're holding the four four like talk can't get the girls way? You have a fool four the can't get in the pool way in the four fo oh you here? But you know every the world's cat.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can drink what the corson I say nothing, I say, but you're gonna stay and I think I.
Speaker 3: Play the state. They can't drink t stake from off me. They yeah. So the fact that you think there is the thing you do.
Speaker 5: What you gonna stay there?
Speaker 3: Exactly the thing? You have a parts up to the bank and you know I take it.
Speaker 2: Right now you're listening.
Speaker 3: The jam.
Speaker 2: Session. You're listening to that that's d J Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: Ain't okay.
Speaker 2: That's how you know it's five day.
Speaker 1: D J p See, we are in a place where we could actually do what we do. That's why you see so many independent artists and DJs NS introducers said I'm just gonna do my own thing right now. And see that's cool because now you give me authentic music you want. Here you get to see where the real talent lies. Let's see DJ paun Kong be fucking it up every single time. My boy being all blue and skin be vine on life. He said, I'm bringing blue back and I love it.
Speaker 2: I love a DJ fun Pong.
Speaker 1: And let's see technology too works in the world of DJ in two because I've seen everybody for a DJ Shot shout out to DJ Shot on the Wild Machine. I even saw at DJ Michelle also and a few other DJs. I believe punk Pong probably got one on the Wild Machine. So it's cool to see different ways that DJ and has expanded and cost over into the world of technology. And you know, you still got the ones and twos in the vinyl, which.
Speaker 3: You have more option.
Speaker 1: So what people are doing is they're exercising more of these options, and you're starting to see it in the creativity I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I just say just keep going because there's no place to go except up. And you know, it doesn't matter who's at the top of becoming.
Speaker 2: We come up on our way up.
Speaker 8: To the top.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it is funny though, so thank God for that.
Speaker 1: And now I still have some leftover from this money waker Bakeshell and it it's fruity pebbles and it's not what you think. It's not what you think though it's freddy pebbles and it it's not it's not an edible because you would think and I've had those two before, the the feity pebbles, yeah, the the edibles. But no, this is weed and it's a it's an endico so and in because of great it's pretty pebbles. And when I first got it, I was like, well, I don't understand the fetty pebble part, but did after you know, I tried it, I was like, Okay, now it makes perfect sense, really make perfect sense because after you after you hit it it, it leads to taste of petty.
Speaker 2: Pebbles, and I'm like, like, how do they do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So if anybody like work at these dispensities or whatever they grow. Just let me do like how do you make read like? You know?
Speaker 2: It tastes like pretty pebbles. I'm not even eating it, but it is a completely different experience. You listen to the jam session they got us Friday.
Speaker 3: Then let it baby, you see, Oh yes you can't. They can't. You can't. But if you're swelling the chige.
Speaker 1: If you feel still getting smelled together the chin, you know you gotta enough, you know.
Speaker 3: Unicas?
Speaker 2: Well baby guy, you know I can tell you got a little one.
Speaker 6: You know, so I don like the time.
Speaker 7: By going about.
Speaker 3: The single show Canny came to you n the big na.
Speaker 6: Then you stop me?
Speaker 2: Why tell us?
Speaker 6: They must to say?
Speaker 3: Y used to go back?
Speaker 1: Sonka pat, Yeah, I see we came gay.
Speaker 3: Don can't gave you?
Speaker 6: Who's your play?
Speaker 3: You the same to the la. It's not the sel play and play they got told me got me all the time, sto, gokay king everything got out a gonna struck and you play every allow him.
Speaker 7: We think I hate the leader thanking everywhere it behave said the NYT have.
Speaker 6: A go.
Speaker 3: If we had to give me a fee thinking about.
Speaker 4: Think you can.
Speaker 5: Do the.
Speaker 3: Talk of an.
Speaker 7: Unround ronay not hand the boy happen days that change. Ask him about where people love to call time, don't how to go to the barn.
Speaker 6: To the work, but the.
Speaker 3: Oh hard.
Speaker 8: To please you don't you want to you don't think.
Speaker 3: O tak to go about saying as he got start.
Speaker 7: No go are.
Speaker 6: Out not.
Speaker 7: Not oh no way, no potty, no problem. Can know what the the par.
Speaker 6: Putt said, Oh under the boat.
Speaker 3: You'll be seeing in the.
Speaker 7: Last Then of the bat.
Speaker 6: The best that you know, it's the blind.
Speaker 3: What'd you play just to day do turver around? They said, I'm They said, I'm tay. They came again me off the box and even the box. Then that's the two that twen I said, whether I can't pack, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let's see you hid.
Speaker 3: But can fa no pay to get me off. But people are to be in pints tu him buck inn. Then get the.
Speaker 16: Three little over twenty twelve than the ready to not be put to stop there un stat the time I'm expected head respected.
Speaker 1: Cloud and I'm respected twenty said the who nick I leave.
Speaker 6: The cony A present them and I'm like they ca the pley.
Speaker 3: Ti ti talk I do fuck them out. But that had a start come there and we think that's say they can't they hit me on to talk. They can, but we have a par say don't puck the time cause I'll put.
Speaker 5: They all time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not double too. Decide a botte too with me to be just to you.
Speaker 17: And see the lee a case star is really I y to gather stop his leap representing.
Speaker 18: The b the nsas represent where I did this, but I think a share of her represent the funky spot everybody.
Speaker 3: But to see they know how.
Speaker 19: I'm home before, I'm hid. Everything that I say it is fucking her. Let he looking at me over the front but me and.
Speaker 3: Hasn't had them. Oh, I'm like the son.
Speaker 6: I love the one.
Speaker 3: I get it done and I give a one beside he playing part of d I do like that you like, h.
Speaker 1: You're fucking lif I'm fucking wife, I'm fucking tight puss here o shan, I'm ti how bo.
Speaker 3: Like other other guys you see, do you play the.
Speaker 13: Play a precise everything. Let's say you sid everything.
Speaker 6: Let's say.
Speaker 3: They the get you on the bo pet me.
Speaker 1: On the park because I'm hid, I'm hid, Yes, I'm had.
Speaker 3: A peach umber hand. Thank you, Mama, she said, I want everything I say, had to the sy who do as what that had.
Speaker 6: To do telly thing that he could.
Speaker 20: That says Hard hipping off the cloud, put my litas, but my husband.
Speaker 3: To by the fucking past.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: Okay, this Hard, that's what good time you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all join us tonight for Friday Night Live as we continue the time the server.
Speaker 1: You got three six nmes that this radio podcast, the Jam session all the way around, so up.
Speaker 2: And of course me your house man man come.
Speaker 1: I only thank y'all for listening to another episode Out of Job Session. Shout out to the DJs around the world. Shout out to you the listeners all.
Speaker 5: Around the world.
Speaker 1: And the tap we meet again the Jam Sessions at three six miles, the Mecholist radio podcast, Peace around
Speaker 3: The World and I'm out