Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform one day. He's clear today, right, Colorado Democrats think that we have absolutely no chance of winning, and.
Speaker 2: Hey, we know it.
Speaker 3: It'd be very tough, right, but I think they're at this point, way beyond overconfident. Here is exhibit A through Z. This one alone will do it. You've got this a new Colorado house bill out twenty five, thirteen twelve, and we'll get into the details a bit later in the show. But the way I read this thing is, under this bill, guess what child custody battle, You're probably not going to get that kid. You're probably not going to get your kid. You're probably not going to get custody of your kid if your kid is a boy and you're not willing to lie and say he's a girl. I mean, it is just absolutely stunning stuff. But this, you know this, You know, the Colorado Democratic Party would never be doing anything like this if they thought there was any chance at all. They could lose any of these upcoming statewide races. So we'll get into the nitty gritty of that. You would have thought that after the last presidential the message would have been clear that, no, the scales have fallen off of people's eyes, the bubble has been burst at more precisely, people at this point aren't afraid anymore that they're not going to be intimidated into being forced to lie, and they're going to tell the truth. Okay, you know that's a man, that's a woman. That may be a man who wants to be a woman, fine, knock yourself out, but that's a man and that's a woman. But once again, even after getting blown away in the presidential on this issue, Democrats, at least in Colorado, and I think it's way beyond Colorado, just for some reason, can't help themselves on this. I've got my own theory on that. I don't want to burn the whole show on it. I think it has a lot to do with money. I think you've got a lot of really big money on the left that is absolutely fanatical about this issue, which which I know is bizarre, right, But as I mentioned before, for the left, they know to succeed long term.
Speaker 2: They have to train you. They have to train the American.
Speaker 3: People to accept, to accept that they have to be willing to lie. They have to be willing to lie in order to avoid being canceled, in order to avoid being punished, in order to avoid losing their children, in order to avoid being criminally prosecuted. And if they can get the American people to accept that on this issue, that they are now willing to lie, willing to say that something untrue is true in order to avoid these other punishments, then at that point, you know the Left has a long term hold. Because the left knows Jared Paulus knows. He said it the day after you got elected governor the first time. People have to be willing to separate their faith from their vote in order for the.
Speaker 2: Left to be able to continue to win.
Speaker 3: Three oh three someone three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine not working out so great from nationwide Colorado, Well you can see how cocky the Dems are here. I do want to follow up on it is very important, very compelling conversation we were having on the show yesterday, and I'll give plenty of warning believe me before firing any.
Speaker 2: Of this sound.
Speaker 3: But what we had yesterday, we had these really courageous people from the Elizabeth School District who are going out there now and they're fighting the left. They're fighting the ACLU, which is going to court and presumably spending a lot of money to try to force Elizabeth to keep up seeing books on the shelves.
Speaker 2: Now, one big question I would love your.
Speaker 3: Take on this is why do you think the left is so determined to sexualize children? And why do you think it's worth a TACLU to go to court to try to force Elizabeth to keep this on the shelves. What do you think the real play is there? But really respect Elizabeth for fighting back, and you can go to the Elizabeth School District website and you can see a link where you can help you fund their fight here because it's truly all of ours, But I do want to place some of those excerpts because I understand if we're just sitting there and we're reading the paper or whatever, you know, you can't get the full sense of just how absurd this is that the ACLU would be taking a small school district to court forcing them to burn funds and burn time in order.
Speaker 2: To fight to protect their kids. This way right, in my view, just so heavy.
Speaker 3: Handed and again so wrong if your interest is child safety, child welfare. But we've seen this from the left over and over again, haven't we that it's the last thing on their mind. I mean, look at abortion, their holy grail, where they celebrate, they light up buildings to celebrate. They kill an enormous numbers of Black children before birth, They kill enormous numbers of all children before birth, and they celebrate that, and then they show their complete disregard for children in so many other ways, including this one.
Speaker 2: But let me play you some of that sound. Now.
Speaker 3: Fair warning, if you have kids in the car, you don't want them to hear this. And the last thing I want to do is lose any listeners, even for a minute. But if they're kids in the car or anywhere around where they could hear this, you do not want.
Speaker 2: Them to hear it.
Speaker 3: So these are our guests yesterday, you know, reading and we had the superintendent from Elizabeth with us yesterday as well, Superintendent Snowburger, but Jeff Maher as well, who is the PIO in Elizabeth Public Schools and Here is one of the excerpts that they read. We'll go to cut nine in a second. This is from a book apparently identical by Ellen Hobkins, and this is about a child observing the father's section abusing her sister.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about it, daycyl He was going.
Speaker 3: To cork to try to force Elizabeth to keep this on the shelves.
Speaker 2: So do warning. Don't let kids hear this. Heck, you'll hear.
Speaker 3: I had to tell him to stop it because I didn't want this stuff in my head. This is cut nine.
Speaker 4: It was dark in our room, velvety black. Someone had closed the curtain. Kayley was scared. I tried to tell her not to worry, but just then Daddy burst through the door. I closed my eyes tight, made myself no more than a shadow. Something about him was different. I didn't want that something to find me. I cracked my eyes just to slit. As he sat on Kaylee's bed, pulled her into his lap. He smelled a brute and wild turkey, his peculiar pop Prerie. I love you so much, my little flower. Daddy needs something from my girl, my sweet rose, Will.
Speaker 5: You give it to me?
Speaker 4: I wanted to be his little flower would have given and my daddy anything. What did he want from Kayley? She laid her head on his chest. What I want you to see something, something that proves how much I love you.
Speaker 2: This is only for you. Yeah, And that's that's where I cut it off. I just didn't want it in my head.
Speaker 3: And listen, I'm you know, yeah, I just didn't want that stuff in my head. So imagine, why do you think the ACLU why do you think the left wants children to read that? Let's start with that three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Why is it so important to the left that children read that? That the Left is taking Elizabeth to court and then we will get into some other excerpts later in these segments. There's one excerpt from this terrible, terrible book that's been linked by many believe that it's responsible for a lot.
Speaker 2: Of teen suicides.
Speaker 3: And we were told it was pulled off the shelf in one district because there have been seventeen suicides in that district, And yet d Acou and the Left are are going to court to try to force.
Speaker 2: The school to keep that book on the shelves.
Speaker 5: We will and.
Speaker 3: I'm not even going to play that one. I'm not even going to play that one. And if you think I'm wrong, tell me you know where to find me. But I don't even want to play that one for fear that somebody would hear it. But why do you think that they would absolutely fight to the depth to keep that on the shelves? And the global question right, why is the left so determined to sexualize children?
Speaker 2: So love your taking all that?
Speaker 3: Three or three someone three eight two five five texts d An five seven seven three nine year on The Dankplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: Lastly, sorry, I want to get your reaction to Donald Trump saying that he's not joking about pursuing a third term in office, which the twenty second Amendment, as you know, currently forbids.
Speaker 5: What would it take for that to happen?
Speaker 8: You know, he has shown that he doesn't really care about the constitution, so we better take a threat of a third term really seriously, we as Democrats and Republicans ought to come together, hold him to the constitution and make sure this doesn't happen. But again, I would take him at.
Speaker 7: As work and Congressman, when it comes to some of your Republican colleagues who have introduced at least one of them has introduced a bill that would seek to rewrite the twenty second Amendment, what's your message to them?
Speaker 8: My message, then, is where a different branch of government stop cow tying to the president and actually let's uphold the constitution and do what's right.
Speaker 3: Do you think, assuming and I do, that the Trump term is going to be very successful. He'll be very popular at the end of the term because he's willing to do bold things, try to change things structurally. There'll be some bumps along the road, but let's say he's riding real high in the last year of the term. Do you think the American people will want the president to have a third term? And we can talk about how that might actually happen legally without a constitutional amendment three O three someone three A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So, just in this hypothetical, assume that things are going great and and you know there'd be every reason to want, you know, them to continue this way, would America at that point go so far as to want a third term? Three or three someone three A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. We also have this really important issue going spinning off of the ACOU trying to force these obscene books to stay on the shelf. And Elizabeth, why does the left want to sexualize our kids? Why do you think the left would would actually go to court to try to force that stuff to stay on the shelves. And we played some excerpts yesterday, another one today. But what do you think the bigger play is there now in terms of could the president serve a third term? You know, there is a very legitimate, serious constitutional debate. There a couple of different routes you might use to get there legally. Now, I can't sit here and tell you, hey, the US Supreme Court would roll five four or six' three or anything like that on, this just that you have serious scholars on both sides who who disagree on. This but one route would be to be you, KNOW vp ELECTED vp and then become. President AND i understand there's some language that appears to make that, impossible but constitutional scholars have some disagreement on. That and then the other is become the secretary Of state for the new president and vice president and then both of them.
Speaker 2: Resign So i'm not.
Speaker 3: Sitting here telling you that any of these scenarios are likely to. HAPPEN i think this Is trump having some fun and living rent free in some, heads.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Know and ALSO i think trying to avoid just an absolute asy assumption of lame duck status after the, midterms, RIGHT i think that's part of the play as. Well keep that possibility open that he may get a third term to try to have more influence With republican legislators and others once you get through those those twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Midterms so that's.
Speaker 3: My, Take, Ryan BUT i know you already have Your trump twenty twenty eight bumper.
Speaker 5: STICK i.
Speaker 9: DON'T i don't want him to serve a third. TERM i don't like The pandora's box that it. OPENS i do remember as a, youth a lot of people Wanted Ronald reagan to have a third term in nineteen eighty, eight but we felt Like George Herbert Walker bush had done well in eight years as vice president and would be a very worthy heir. Apparent he won big Over Michael. Dukakis there was again talk from the left About Bill clinton in two thousand if he were able to run, again his approval rating was soaring, high even in the wake of The Monica lewinsky. Scandal, YEAH i didn't remember as much hunger for. That certainly not at the end Of GEORGE. W bush's two, term and definitely not at the end Of Barack. Obama's except from the. LEFT i Think obama came In this is a fascinating presidency to, me To dan because he was such a presumed unifying, force how he presented himself in the Campaign hope and. Change there's no red states or blue, states just The United. States and by the end of his eight years he was such a divisive figure that really he was polarizing in many, ways and it really served, UP i think as the pretense for Why Donald trump was able to Beat Hillary.
Speaker 5: Clinton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, NO i don't Think obama would have won a third. TERM i Think Bill clinton would have won a third. TERM i, mean obviously if it had been legal and. Constitutional BUT i could absolutely see a scenario where if it was legal through one of the routes we talked, about And i'm not saying it, is Where trump could win a third.
Speaker 2: TERM i MEAN i.
Speaker 3: Think that he's going to be extremely successful and riding very high by the end of the. TERM i hope he's blessed with good health continuing, Thrall BUT i don't think he has any intention to.
Speaker 2: THAT i think it's you know what we just talked.
Speaker 5: About, well he'll be what eighty two at the end of this.
Speaker 9: Term plus we've talked about it many, Times, dan you and, me the bench for The Republican, PARTY i, mean just two of. Them at the top of my, head Gd vans Or ron De. Santis bring it. On Any democrat nominee against either of those.
Speaker 2: Two, yeah there is so much talent on THE gop. Side so we'll continue to.
Speaker 3: Place some of these. EXCERPTS i really do want to get everybody's. Taken why is the left so determined to sexualize our? Kids and then later we're going to not too much, later we're going to get to these two latest goofy bills In, Colorado and it's an extension of this attempt at. Censorship, Right so if This house bill passes twenty five thirteen, twelve which would say that that wait a, second if you're a, parrot and let's say you have a little boy who insists he's a, girl and you want to, say, no, son you're Really, Joe you're Not. Jane, well at that point a court, must, underline must take that into account in any kind of child custody. Decision so once, again talk about free, speech because you, know THE Us Supreme court recently took on Another colorado, case you know where where the left that the you, know legislature is trying to and has essentially criminalized free speech for. Therapists if if therapists want to be out there telling, kids, no wait a, second you really are a boy and you should be a, boy and here's how you can keep being a.
Speaker 2: Boy, well they're criminalizing.
Speaker 3: That AND i think THE Us Supreme court is going to make quick work of that and say, no you can't do. That we have a first amendment in this. Country you can't criminalize speech you disagree with and say it constante child abuse when in fact the opposite is. True, Right, Ryan and as you look at all these goofy, bills and you look at the lie that it starts with quote gender affirming, care it's It's orwellian right because obviously it's. Objective you, know somebody is a male or, female a boy or a. Girl when they're, younger and true gender affirming care would be affirming their true, gender but they describe it as the opposite because if they acknowledge the, truth they lose the argument THREE h three someone three eight two five five the number text D A n five seven seven three. Nine SO i hope a lot of people are given money to help The Elizabeth School district fight THE aclu on.
Speaker 2: This i'm very confident that the. Win you, know it's just a, process.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i don't know if they're going in at the trial court, level the tense circuit because it's in the federal, system or at The supreme court. Level i'm just very confident that they're eventually going to. Win BUT i think what you, see you, know some of these these WHAT i describe my constitutionally protected speeches as legal bullies and these lefty organizations that.
Speaker 2: Try to you, know the whole law fair bleen thing.
Speaker 3: Is you take a little school district Like, elizabeth and then you swamp it with federal court, litigation.
Speaker 2: And and you, know, boy how are you going to pay for? That how you're going to keep up with THE?
Speaker 3: Aclu but this Is Norman rockwell type, stuff, Right and this is Where elizabeth is standing up to THE aclu and we will all benefit from. That it may it may take THE Us Supreme. COURT i hope, not BUT i think they're in it for the long. Haul so let's get to some of Our.
Speaker 2: Texters let's See steve And. Littleton good. Question i'll get the answer to.
Speaker 3: It i'll Text jeff keep asking who put those disgusting books in The Elizabeth school library to begin. With i'll Text jeff during the break and get back to. THAT i meant to get to that question. YESTERDAY i THINK i know the, answer which is they were, probably you, know just routinely ordered off of some recommended reading list put out by some educational.
Speaker 2: Association But i'll get. That i'll get that.
Speaker 3: Confirmed BUT i think one thing is crystal, clear those books shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: There another, second.
Speaker 3: If you disagree with me and any of, that will play some more excerpts after the. Break please would love to have that. Conversation three someone three, two five to five the number tex dam five, seven, seven three.
Speaker 2: Nine you're on The Dan Capri.
Speaker 6: Show you're listening to The Dan Kaplis show. Podcast this coming in.
Speaker 10: A new statement from The Attorney General Pam. Bondi's she said she is going to direct the prosecutors for The Southern district Of New york Yous attorney's office here In New, york which is prosecuting the, case and instructing them to seek the death penalty on the one criminal charge That mangoni is facing in federal court that is death penalty, eligible that is murdered with a. Firearm she said she came to this conclusion after careful, consideration given that it was a, premeditated cold blooded assassination that Shocked.
Speaker 4: America, yeah it's.
Speaker 3: TERRORISM i, mean it was a cold blooded murder for political, purposes, right for policy. Purposes and you, Know i'm glad the administration is is sending a loud and clear message this is not How america is going to.
Speaker 2: Operate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow and how bizarre that he's become a hero to so. MANY i, mean, LISTEN i, understand believe. Me I'm i'm fighting all the time for people as a, lawyer fighting for them against insurance. Companies SO i get all. That but this idea that, okay, no it's it's okay to go out and. Murder, no that's you, know that's the old thin veneer of civilization thing we cross that line and at all unravels in a hurry three h three someone three eight two five five text D A n five seven seven three. Nine While, ryan if this bill is signed and becomes law and withstands constitutional challenge highly unlikely on the, latter then business is In colorado will be violating the. Law they will be violating The Colorado Anti Discrimination act if they call a mail a, mail if they're not willing to lie and Say bobby is Really, susie and then they violated the law and they're subject to all those.
Speaker 2: PENALTIES i, mean.
Speaker 3: Huh someday there's going to be a case where THE Us Supreme, court this isn't even worth our time taking the. Bench just send the clerks out there and they're gonna have nine clerks take the bench and hear the. Case, right this would be one of. Those but so IS i think absolutely no chance of any kind of of surviving constitutional. Challenge but so much of what the left pass is now they already know, that. RIGHT i think they're just trying to keep their big money people, engaged trying to keep their grassroots. Engaged they don't care whether a bill is blatantly. Unconstitutional but think about, That think about, that.
Speaker 9: And how much of, This dan is the process is the? Punishment Is Dan bongino like to say his, Programs Jack, Phillips that's WHAT i was just gonna, Say, dan great mindstek. Alike BUT i hate to even put this out into the. Ether but how many seconds after this, ridiculous insane bill has, passed is some going to walk Into Jack phillips's cake shop and then demand that he called them by the correct?
Speaker 5: Pronouns?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: Right oh, no, no IT'S i think you're exactly. Right AND i think it was intended that way For Jack. PHILLIPS i think it boomeranged on the left right because it made some very good law for religious freedom and freedom of, speech AND i think has properly Turned Jack phillips into a biblical type. Figure and he really is a guy who has withstood all of this punishment to fight for the rest of. Us so in the, end it's the left that ends up, looking you, know very small and looking very vicious and looking very anti democratic and anti, constitution and It's Jack phillips who stands. Tall so, yeah but that's that's, life, right all of human history Isn't it is an ongoing battle between good and, evil and certainly since the birth Of christ And Jack, PHILLIPS ya has really emerged. Triumphant but, yeah they won't quit here In. Colorado it also shows that the left thinks they're, bulletproof, Right Colorado Democratic party thinks it's bulletproof in the state wide elections that are coming. Up AND i understand why they're real cocky right, now BUT i do think there's a path for THE. Gop AND i think one of the important steps is the election they just, had you, know and they've elected a chair who lots of people seem to like IT'S i don't hear any of the folks who lost the race out there, Griping so you, know it looks like, there's you, know there's a shot at real unity. Here so you, Know i've got to be a lot of bricks in this wall right for it to, work and then you have to get some, luck and then you have to get some. Money BUT i don't think it's, impossible particularly if the left keeps pulling stuff like.
Speaker 9: This this is exactly what the left is, Doing, dan is what you're saying is that they're brazen, cocky they're, arrogant and they don't feel like they're going to be called out on any of this because they don't feel threatened in losing any of these. Elections so they are veering hard to the. LEFT i can't imagine That Jared polus in, particular specifically and personally is happy.
Speaker 5: About any of.
Speaker 9: This this isn't doing him any favors, politically not that they're looking to do. So but the more concerning part about, this AND i know we were going to Have George brockler on to discuss, it is this casual embrace of. Violence people Like Bill, burr the, comedian shouting things like Free luigi About Luigi, mangioni or kind of tongue in chink wink and nod at burning Down tesla dealerships or charging stations or Vandalized tesla V.
Speaker 3: Vp, Nominee, right THEY'RE vp nominee who's celebrating the stock tank and when when his own state has a bunch of? It?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah but this goes.
Speaker 3: BACK i, mean this has always been part of the left's, playbook correct because they cannot. Win they just cannot win on the, facts, logic basic, morality et. Cetera so, violence, intimidation, censorship which in my mind is a form of. Violence but but that's page one other, playbook, Right and that's why we see so many laws.
Speaker 2: Drafted there's, oh it's a crime, Now, no it's a crime now.
Speaker 3: If if you say That susie is Really bobby you, know that kind of. Stuff but the outright, violence this this has been around a. WHILE i, MEAN i told YOU i saw it AND ad see you WHEN i was student body. President you know where it. Was it was part of the toolbox of the. Left and so, yeah that's that's not going. Away but it does make me want to buy A. Tesla, now one THING i would i'd appreciate knowing you may. KNOW i Know alexa isn't today For, kelly, Right kelly's crabs in town for a golf, Tournament, okay and don't Welcome. Alexa But alexa is a tough, ombras isn't.
Speaker 6: SHE i, mean my quite.
Speaker 2: Yes remember we were leading prayers.
Speaker 3: For on the show one, day AND i remember THAT i think she was out bowling the next but only above probably a three hundred yeah, man, man but but, yeah so the only THING i know With tesla is cyber. Truck If i'm going to get a, tesla is there some other type of TESLA i should be looking? At but the only Thing i've ever paid any attention to is a cyber.
Speaker 5: Truck what would you use that in terms of practical? Purposes? Dan for you? Personally?
Speaker 2: Oh? Everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everything are you kidding?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 3: YEAH i MEAN i drive BIG suv right, Now i'd drive a Cyber i'd gladly drive a cyber. Truck i'm trying to figure out whether my wife is serious about the divorce because it is not worth. That, well you, know you make it thirty, years you make it thirty and it's not making it thirty. Years it's enjoying every single moment of. It but it's a, milestone it's an. Accomplishment, yeah but you would not you would not want something like a cyber truck to threaten In what wouldn't she meant be in favor of?
Speaker 5: IT i mean it's very.
Speaker 2: Kind of the. Environment she hates.
Speaker 5: Them, yeah, yeah Well i'm with her With amy on that.
Speaker 2: One this. Thing they're.
Speaker 3: Ugly, yeah but from EVERYTHING i haven't driven WHEN i sat in one in the, mall but but from EVERYTHING i read they're you, know they're really good cars and would be perfect for the STUFF i. Do, like you, Know i'm up in this cabin right now in the middle of a, well the blizzard is, ended But i'm up here right now prepping for a. Trial so, no those things are, tanks, right but they drive better than a, tank right and the quiet yeh, Yeah so, NO i actually think it would be. Ideal and what DO i care if it looks what it looks. Like i'm happily married thirty one. Years i'm not out trying to meet girls or. Anything, yeah, Right, yeah and then we had a nice person text me about wrapping it about uh, YEAH i saw. That. Yeah, Yeah so, anyway if anybody has any thoughts on, That but we have a lot of important stuff to do, TODAY i believe it or, not AND i do want to talk come back and talk about, this this latest nonsense.
Speaker 2: From the left that, actually, Yeah colorado.
Speaker 3: Businesses, hey we're a business friendly, state, right and this is something we need to start talking. About you, know one of these single most beautiful places anywhere on. Earth we've been blessed with all these, advantages yet we're slopping, along you, know trying to compete for great businesses With minneapolis and stuff like. That we should be kicking everybody's, behind but The left goes out of its way to screw this place, up and then it costs you great. Companies it costs you great. Jobs but this is sure going to help attract. Business, Right, hey move your business To colorado and then you, know then get legally prosecuted because you're not willing to call a boy a. Girl, right that's the latest bill from the. Left we'll get into the. Details you're on The Dan Kaplas.
Speaker 6: Show and now back to The Dan Kaplass show.
Speaker 9: Podcast this Upcoming Rocky Mountain Summit Safeguarding children From Gender Affirming treatment that's On, Sunday april, six doors open at. Too you can get tickets online and you can do that at aft on tickets dot com and you can do that through the website coloradodoctors dot. Org just what you would, say you mentioned you went through this as an. Adult you couldn't even imagine making these types of, decisions the gravity of them as an, adolescent and we're seeing a lot of that right here in the state Of. Colorado what would be your bit of advice for a young person that's experiencing gender dysphoria right.
Speaker 11: NOW i would think that the most important thing is to ask, why like why do you feel that this situation works for? You and to always work from that. SPACE i think when you start to work, backwards it can start to, unfold you, know possibly the.
Speaker 2: Real reasons why you're doing.
Speaker 11: THAT i can only speak from my own experience that for, me it WAS i was trying to find, wholeness you, know AND i was disconnected from. Myself so if we could find a, pattern even with working from, there you, know we could find some sort of solution to help with. This BUT i don't think this is the right. Way it's very on asicle and it's.
Speaker 2: Dangerous, yeah thank, You.
Speaker 3: Ryan that Was ryan's great show earlier two to Four monday Through friday in The denver. Market on said, Kid and this ties into this conversation we're having about the latest anti constitutional lunacy from the. Left it's anti a lot of, things, right but it's certainly anti child and this particular bill that they dropped today would put all businesses in violation of The Colorado Anti Discrimination act if they misgendered. Somebody, so in other, words you have to lie to keep your. Business if somebody's a male and you're not willing to call them a, female then at that point you've violated The Colorado Anti Discrimination act and you face all the.
Speaker 2: Penalties that come with that same.
Speaker 3: Thing you've got to lie to keep your, child, right because under this same bill In, colorado now the courts.
Speaker 2: Would be, required it's must required.
Speaker 3: To take it into account and child custody if if a parent is not willing to say that a boy is really a.
Speaker 2: GIRL i, mean think about the lunacy.
Speaker 3: There so, Again i'm very confident that it would fail ultimately. Constitutionally but in the, meantime, yeah you look at all the people who suffer along the way and just another, way right that The left is just so abusive of children really at every. Turn and, listen, HEY i, understand and my heart hurts for these kids who just one way or the, other no matter how they got, there they're a boy and they think they're a, girl or they're a girl and they think they're a. BOY i don't think there's anything funny about that or anything to make fun of or anything light about. THAT i think it's serious. STUFF i think these kids suffer a. Lot but the answer is not lying to. Them the answer is not saying, yeah oh, yeah no, boy you're really a girl or anything like. That AND i have to, believe AND i don't say this from a medical standpoint but a practical, standpoint that there have to be plenty of cases where, hey it's an attention, getter right.
Speaker 2: Because it's been the new. Thing it's been so hip and vogue on the.
Speaker 3: Left if if all of a, sudden oh you're, transing AND i just my heart hurts for all these, kids AND i think there's so much political. MANIPULATION i think there's there's manipulation from the left sometimes from parents who oh it's the new new, sheet cool, thing my kid's, transing you, know and for other parents it's an absolute. Heartbreak so, yeah, yeah but one of the great things right About trump winning is is that all of a sudden people feel liberated and in bold and to speak the. Truth and so, now you, know like when you see that congress person who's male but identifies as female and has been just revered by the left as some kind of icon to be paraded, around now you see the left he's standing up, there you, know with this congress person at a press conference or, whatever and they seem pretty sheepish because it's, Like, okay you, Know america's not putting up with that, anymore and no kind of, animosity but just not putting up.
Speaker 2: With the idea that we have to.
Speaker 3: Lie we have to lie and say a man is really a, woman or else we're going to get, canceled driven out of civilized, society et. Cetera three or three, seOne three, eight two five five the number text D an five seven seven three.
Speaker 2: Nine dan says A, texter would it be.
Speaker 3: Against the new law to tell people they must prove who what they are with the GOVERNMENT id before you call them by their adopted name and.
Speaker 2: Sex So i'll quote the law to. YOU i actually read these laws.
Speaker 3: Right sections eight and nine Of House built twenty five thirteen twelve define dead naming and misgendering as discriminatory acts in The Colorado Anti Discrimination act and prohibit these discriminatory acts in the place of public.
Speaker 2: Accommodation so get ready to get sued by the.
Speaker 3: State get ready to get sued by the man who insists they're a. Woman so, NO i think what this law is saying is you got to call a man a woman if that's what they want you to call, Him and, yeah, yeah. AGAIN i don't think it'll ultimately stand up, constitutionally but you know how long that journey can, take whether it's to THE Us Supreme court or some other. Level, dan IF i put a disclaimer at the door of my business that says everybody in this building will refer to as a, person would that?
Speaker 2: Work?
Speaker 3: WOW i love the creativity of our. FOLKS i would think you'd be in big trouble there. MYSELF i would think you'd be in big trouble there BECAUSE i think the intent of this act is to force you to bend the. Knee the intent of this act is to force you to lie and to actually refer to that man as a. Woman so great creativity from the, texture BUT i think you'd be taking a big chance, There. Dan check Out tesla's new sports car close To. Corvette that's. Interesting my good Friend Tom martino texted during the break and, said check out The Tesla.
Speaker 2: Plaid is it pronounce that? Way, Ryan?
Speaker 3: Plaid as it pronounced the way it normally?
Speaker 2: Is gotta be Rh Because tom knows, Cars, yes he.
Speaker 3: Does anybody on the face of the earth who knows. Cars, yeah he, says gets around better than the cyber.
Speaker 2: Truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you think it gets attacked as much because you see all these you, know they're keen and everything.
Speaker 9: Else, yeah it mybe not be as recognizable as the typical.
Speaker 5: Tesla's they are a good.
Speaker 3: Point, well Then i'd want the cyber truck because one of the REASONS i get it IS i DON'T i want to push back against this, intimidation right and, yeah so, hey lot's coming up two or three someone three eight two five five text D A n five seven seven through Ninety why is the left so intent on sexualizing our?
Speaker 2: Children you're on The Dan Kapitlo. Show