Speaker 1: Well, good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome. It is time now for our community connection right here on K one, the one you trust. Hey, the kids are here from get Real Ministry.
Speaker 2: How are we doing? Random and Shiloh, and we're doing good. Tom tell you what.
Speaker 1: Every day is a journey. It is it is. We're going to journey toward the Jesus.
Speaker 2: Burger tomorrow, we certainly are.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is Jesus Urger th Saturday, Saturday, third Saturday, every month at noon, regardless of what what the events are going on. Jesus Urger, third Saturday, every month at noon.
Speaker 1: It's written in stone.
Speaker 2: It is stone, it is. It's amazing, amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's outside church usually, but I don't know about tomorrow. It's gonna be pretty hot, so we might move inside, okay, but it's it's it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Makes the baptismal fault look at I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It was better than wintertime.
Speaker 3: So I just I just want to I just want to let the public know, general public. It's open to everyone and everybody if you just want to swing by and see what Jesus Burger's about.
Speaker 2: I've I had I had.
Speaker 3: An individual to write on one of our Jesus Burger signs.
Speaker 2: Disgraceful, so disgraceful. How dare you well?
Speaker 3: If you knew the story about Jesus Burger, and I will condense it. The founders of Jesus Burger in Longview, Texas, was running the buses around to pick up homeless there are, you know.
Speaker 2: People that needed needed to ride.
Speaker 3: And the two gentlemen there and this one guy said, come on, I'll go buy your Burger King. He said, a Burger King. He said, I want to go where the King of Kings is. I want a Jesus Burger. And the phrase the phrase stuck Jesus Burger, so you know he had an opportunity to go to Burger King.
Speaker 2: He said, Oh, I'm going to go to the King of Kings. I'm going to go get a gesee.
Speaker 4: The anointing with Holy Spirit is there, but in a such relaxed environment where Jesus will meet you where you're at, so you don't have to be all fancy and you don't have to have it all together. You know, you just show up and let him do what he needs to do with you to get you started in that in the right direction and that's where I got started in Texas at Jesus Burger. And I was homeless out there, and so that was about ten years ago. And uh so now now we've got so it's something you've never been to. Come check out the annointing. It's just the time that Holy Spirit was through Jesus Burger. Last last month we had fourteen baptisms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven salvations, I think it was last month.
Speaker 4: Ten kids, ten ten kids.
Speaker 2: Kevin was ministering. Last month.
Speaker 3: We had a funeral to take care of that Saturday, and and I told I told you, yeah, thank you, Kevin, thank you so much to Kevin Knowles. And I told Kevin in the gang, I said, well, you know what that tells me. I need to be gone more often. Yeah, what an amazing, amazing event. And the kids just keep coming to kid, just keep coming, you know. And I would like to I would like to sort of cry out to the community be in prayer with us because we need a larger facility. Yes, and we don't want the one I don't want the one that I want. I want the one that God wants for us, you know, so we can so we can continue on because we've got so many kids and so many youths and so many gosh, we'd never get anybody everybody in the building if they all came at one time, you know, but.
Speaker 2: We need a bigger facility.
Speaker 4: Be in prayer with us on that in God's direction for those that pray. And then also Jesus for your junior is coming up in October and.
Speaker 1: So that'll that deal October four.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: So we're getting prepared for the kiddos because we had thirty five last year that saved and said yes to Jesus. We back up to Brook Caven apartments if nobody knows where we're located, and each each station is a game and so they go to like pony rides, or they'll go to the train rides, or they'll go to the bounce house, or they'll go to whatever game station it is. But it's something they get to do that they maybe don't get a chance to go to because they might have the finances or the transportation.
Speaker 1: They just have a lot of challenges.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Challenges over on this side of town, and so we bring it to them. But each stop has a story of Jesus from the time he was born to the time he has resurrected, and then they get to have an opportunity to receive Jesus. So they so they get to play the game and win prizes, but they also are going to learn Jesus and who he is, so they have a knowing of who Jesus is.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, education through fun I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, child and the way you should go right, that's right. So that's coming up October fourth. We'll have more on Facebook about that though. On our list. I'm going to ride the ponies. I'm going to ride the ponies.
Speaker 4: I'm driving the train.
Speaker 2: I actually I grew up here. Actually I grew up in the country, so I I.
Speaker 1: That's kind of He'll be in the dunk tank.
Speaker 4: There will be a dunk tank.
Speaker 1: There will be a dunk tank.
Speaker 4: Maybe get Kevin in there too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's gonna be a one. Tom could come out. Maybe maybe not, he says.
Speaker 1: I float. He called me Bob, so it be it might be interesting. It could happen.
Speaker 3: So we had the March for Jesus. Did we talk about March for Jesus?
Speaker 4: No, we did that when we did that.
Speaker 3: Love an Action, Love and Act, Yeah, Love an Action, Yeah, that was just a little a little bit of yes.
Speaker 2: And we had a good turnout. It was with a low.
Speaker 1: Bartle l great weather yes, perfect yes, no perfect.
Speaker 2: No wind, no win. It was meaningful. God blessed us once again.
Speaker 4: You know a few baptisms there at.
Speaker 2: The Square Park. So I this is me.
Speaker 3: If if God gives us an opportunity to proclaim the name of.
Speaker 2: Jesus outside the four walls that we're in, we're going to take advantage of it. We're going to do our very best to speak.
Speaker 3: The name of Jesus in any venue that that's afforded to the testimony about it.
Speaker 1: This is why they you call it get real ministries, because you're getting real about what's going on and about how you can find your way.
Speaker 2: Yes. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And so I don't have it all figured out. Please don't think I'm sitting here thinking I've got it all figured out. But I have a book, yes that has It's the Book of Answers and it's called Holy Bible. And my plans are in that book somewhere. I just have to keep digging in.
Speaker 4: I got holy spirit that just guides me everywhere. Because I need them, Wow, I need them.
Speaker 2: She will she'll be like, Okay, Holy Spirit, where's my keys.
Speaker 1: Man. That's something.
Speaker 4: He's powerful. We just need to know that he's there with those people.
Speaker 3: So healings, healings are still being manifests as still being answer. Six cancers have healed since the first of the year.
Speaker 4: The year these are documented documented, lots of lots of them. Diabetes healed, livertyield, yes, lots and lots.
Speaker 1: Of This is another reason why we referred to get real ministries as miracles. On fourteenth. Yes, I remember a few years ago there was a there was a child that was injured on the playground. Yes, and that youngster was no longer with this or the suddenly came back with this and no one has an explanation one, yes, but it did.
Speaker 2: I told the police officer.
Speaker 3: Ivest with the police officer and he said, yes, he said, for twenty minutes, this young man was was not responsing for twenty minutes. He said, no, we worked, we worked, and we worked. We finally got him back. And I said, well, sir, I so appreciate all your hard work. I said, but it was the power in Jesus Christ that brought him back. He said, you're absolutely.
Speaker 4: Right now, argument there and you know, and it is because we were just happening to God set it up where we could be there at that moment to pray Simon at the timing, and then others had get ruins on the scanner praying at the same time. So it's the power of the whole spirit that we just don't realize that that God's put in us, that if we will have that relationship so close to him that when they something like that happens, he'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what to do. That place that powerful.
Speaker 4: We had one in Vegas that happened to I didn't know what to do. I couldn't get to the guy, and I'm like, Holy Spirit, what I do? He said, command the spirit of death off of him and command life into him. So I did, and boom, his.
Speaker 1: Eyes opened up.
Speaker 4: He had already wet them off, everything and just but I couldn't get to him for the security to do any CPR and they weren't doing anything, and God handled it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we probably leave that there.
Speaker 1: I could. I could tell there was a little bit of discontent over the inaction.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 4: When you're in the Marine Corps, you're trained to do first response and you can't get to somebody. I'm like, Holy Spirit, we're waiting on paramedics, aren't you all of the paramedics, real.
Speaker 1: One come in.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you just came in.
Speaker 1: Is what's on the menu, Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Burgers on the menu for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Of course, we have bus schedules, we have the live music, we have the burgers, We have the clothes, free clothes, we give away food, sacks that we give started.
Speaker 1: If you got school clothes, you need.
Speaker 2: The showers open, showers open even today.
Speaker 3: Anytime we've got this big green balloon him Hallelujah, Hanky. Anytime you see Hallelujah Hank out there carrying on, the showers are open. Yeah, so we're letting the people know Hank's out there. And then showers are open if need be so. And they'll be open Saturday as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, very very good.
Speaker 4: And then you got the free clothing and the free food. And then and then we have some shoes that that we're going to be handing out that hopefully though I don't know how many, but what supplies last. There are some kids shoes the bright New So are those that want to show up and and bring their kid. Kid must be available to try to be there.
Speaker 2: To try them on.
Speaker 1: But we do know these shoes have sole Jesus.
Speaker 2: That's right to be here all week, right, try to be.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of people who help you out behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Prairie Dome Restaurant, Well of rock. People don't understand Prairie Dome, but they furnished this with our hamburger meat.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Craig and Ashley Green. Yes, yes we have we have gosh, who all do we for? You guys? Soals donuts.
Speaker 4: So you got a lot of a lot of hands, you know, as long as yeah, and it's finally everybody body come together as one.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all come together as one. You know.
Speaker 1: I remember when this started out a handful of years ago. It was it was kind of small, but mighty yes. There was a loud noise and folks are trying to figure out what this was all about. And they kept hearing Jesus burger. Okay, well that that's interesting, and it caught on and then here we are today, going back to the beginning and explaining exactly started. And also in the same breath we're saying, you know, we're kind of outgrowing where we are we need a little extra ule. It's amazing. What about five years world New Story prayer and the hard diligence in doing God's work.
Speaker 3: So I've seemed to have outrun God in the past and things just fall apart, you know. And He's got his own tones, he's got his own time, and I just have to slow down and learn. Okay, Lord, whenever you're ready. But I made myself a promise, and I've told the churches. I made myself a promise to God. And that's hard to relate what I'm trying to say. But I said, okay, Lord, this is what I promised to do from now on.
Speaker 2: This is several years ago.
Speaker 3: I said, if there's a door presented to me that I believe is of you, I'm at the very least gonna rattle that door. If it opens, Praise God. If it doesn't open, praise God. I'm still going to rattle that door. And if I believe it's presented by You, and I do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've we've been all over the Methodist Church downtown. Gosh, they want like something of a million for that one. Our God has Jesus supplies, he has the money.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're looking for his.
Speaker 4: Will, whatever he feels and wills I think it.
Speaker 1: I think he's already got to pick up. We just got to be got to do the rest of the work.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: And we're believing this is all gonna be done debt free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're believing no.
Speaker 2: Costs. If it's God's will, it's God's will.
Speaker 1: To be continued. Wow, this is amazing. So Jesus Burger, what time we get to get started there?
Speaker 2: Well, we kick off in noon. That's that's the start time. Uh.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we run a little behind, you know, we we may have a little sound issue problem occasionally before getting people park we're getting people parked. Yeah, yes, so you can park behind, you can park across the street at the station you're.
Speaker 1: Parking you now, are we gonna We're gonna try for outside, but likely it'll be behind the fy C.
Speaker 2: No, No, inside the church building.
Speaker 1: Onside the church building, Okay.
Speaker 2: You can't park at fy C.
Speaker 3: So the weather, we we love doing it outside, but I don't want to. I don't want to melt anybody down.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not that's gonna cool off next month.
Speaker 1: I've I've already made up my mind. I need to start cleaning up my act because I I it's hot enough right now. I can't see, you know, eternity this way somewhere else.
Speaker 3: In the church other I forgot to stop buy and sit there. You see he's going and walked in and I told the people, I said, just remember it's hotter than this.
Speaker 1: And hell, don't forget the yeah wow, And don't be saying I don't bear the devil. I've been to Oklahoma. That doesn't work. That doesn't work, my goodness sake, Well this is great. Where can we find you any old day of the week?
Speaker 3: Where relocated four eleven West fourteenth Street, Martinsville, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Already and we can find you on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Facebook can find us on Facebook, and you can find all of our updates on Facebook. And you can go to get real ministries on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Or you can go to Jesus.
Speaker 4: Burger on Facebook. Oh okay, And if you just wanted to look at pictures and see some past things that they've that that we've done, give an idea that that will have it.
Speaker 1: On there at fifteen second video features a little guy maybe two teeth, munch it on a Jesus Burger. How did you get that. Well, of course the Jesus Burger is delicious.
Speaker 2: But that's a little way, Randall. That's your.
Speaker 1: Little am I goodness that burger.
Speaker 2: Really is.
Speaker 1: It was opportunity tomorrow noon. And that's right there on fourteenth Street, across from the f y C on West Side Town. Be there there and be ready to be amazed.
Speaker 4: All change, witness and miracles on fourteenth Street.
Speaker 1: Get real, Ministry, Shiloh Rando, thank you for being here.
Speaker 2: Thank you