Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done. I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest.
Speaker 2: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 4: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 2: It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 3: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 2: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes.
Speaker 3: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Tinfoil Tells. I'm your host Brandon Tonight. I am joined by my guest Valerie. Valerie, thanks for coming out here and talking to me.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. It's great to be.
Speaker 4: Here, not a problem. Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am. When I was little, I started getting those psychic type senses, being able to sense things, really sensitive to spirit world and things like that, and throughout my life, I started being tormented by these things. I started seeing them. I started in in situations where I was just terrified, and then eventually I brought myself out of it where now I'm not afraid of any of this stuff anymore, and I just know I want to be able to help people that are in situations where they have haunted homes or if they have things tormenting them in their homes and things. And so that's kind of what I do now.
Speaker 4: How often, I don't know how often? Be like, how many of people have you actually interacted with here? So you started doing this.
Speaker 3: Maybe about twenty I got about twenty people that I've you know, helped so far through through mine. No, mine was basically, you know, purging the stuff out of my own life, right, and then kind of going from there. And I did a lot of studying, a lot of learning about how to go about those types of things. I how to do home cleansings, how to do deliverance or exorcism kind of stuff, and how to you know, just how to do that. I had to learn first, and then I'm trying to I'd like to be able to help people, and I help you know, there was one little girl that I was at a church and they were having a prayer and I this one little girl was talking to me and she she was telling me things that had happened to me when I was little, and it broke my heart because she was being tormented by like demonic spirits. They were coming into her room and they were, you know, touching her like at her ankles or her feet, you know, playing with her hair, just messing with her, and she was seeing them and she was telling me how scared she was, and it made me cry. And that's what made me want to help, is because it just broke my heart that children are being tormented and adults and I just really I have a heart for that. I want to be able to let them be happy and free in their own home without being afraid. They shouldn't have to be afraid.
Speaker 4: Right, I agree.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's that's kind of what I want to do. I want to be able to help people out of those situations. There's not a lot of places to go for that. No, you go to a Catholic church and they want you to jump through hoops, or you go to a Christian church and sometimes they're like, oh, you're crazy, you know, or you need medical help or you know, and I'm just like, no, you know, they're just not teaching it.
Speaker 4: So it's very hard to get taken seriously when it comes with some of these topics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it is. And at first I thought I was like, am I just you know, am I have I lost my mind? Am I just seeing something real? But then things started happening with other people and they were experiencing the same things I was experiencing. So I'm like, no, no, no, that is on. It's you know, this is a thing.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people have experiences I think that just kind of ignore it.
Speaker 3: They Yeah, I did that for a while. I tried.
Speaker 4: It's easier for some people just to not admit that there's something going on rather than actually coming to terms when something could be going on, because then when you open that door, you have to start thinking about a bunch of other things. That's how I used to be, but anymore, I just kind of embraced it at this point, like, no, there's weird crap going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean sometimes you can't. And I like, I've had things fly off my walls just out of the blue. So there's something You're like, there's no way that thing just lifted up the wall and flew across the room, right, that has happened to me? So and you try to find like, you know, trying to find an answer to, you know, a rational answer, but sometimes there just isn't one.
Speaker 4: So as much as I try and explain things off, you get left in a situation where you can't explain it. And the only thing that left is to the unexplainable. So then you have.
Speaker 3: To exactly what it is. And a lot of people they just don't know how to handle that. They're like, Okay, well what do I do, right? You know? Do I move or do I go talk to somebody? Or do I just sit here and just indore? You know? And I just I want to help give people another option.
Speaker 4: I guess that's very very noble of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I just I just know what that trauma is like. So I just I don't I wouldn't watch that on anybody.
Speaker 4: Well, if you would like to begin from the beginning, you can go right.
Speaker 3: Ahead, okay, okay, okay. At the beginning, these these senses and things, they kind of grew within time. At the beginning, it was just a sense, you know, like, oh, I sent something over there, and I didn't really pay attention to it because I thought everybody was kind of like that sounds like a kid, you know. I was just this little five six year old kid. And then I started having I don't know if I know, on these types of shows with the supernatural or the cryptid type stuff where they talked about mediums who have those snapshots in their head where they see a picture and then it goes and it's like one of those psychic medium type things. That started happening to me. And then the big thing that happened that kind of kicked it all off was when I was seven years old, my great grandpa died and he was Native American, and when he passed away, my mom and dad went to the funeral, and when she came home, I remember hearing her talking with my grandparents, you know, my other grandparents out in the living room, and I started getting this feeling that there because I always had that feeling that something was there, you know, I always had that sense of something hovering over you or just like a presence. So this got to where it was really, really, really bad, and I got so freaked out, and I was really really scared and I didn't know why. And then I remember I was playing with one of those little Fisher Price record players that had little squiggly plastics. I just remember that very vividly. But I looked up and in my mirror was this old woman and her eyes were completely white, and I just sat there frozen for a second, and she started like it was like she starts smiling or she started it was like her teeth and I could see her teeth and they were like all nasty and you know, and I just screamed. And from that day on is when I started seeing actual things that weren't pictures or visions or whatever, you know, the psychic vision type things. I don't know if it kind of attached to me through litle bloodline thing, because happened right after he passed away, and I don't know if it was something that moved from him to me. I don't know, because I know families a lot of times have those types of you know, the daughter, the next daughter and the grandkid. You know, sometimes those abilities are passed down. Yeah, I've heard stuff, so yeah, and so I didn't know but that that thing attached to me. I eventually got it to leave it. It took me over over forty years to deal with it. But and then I had another situation where, you know, I would see things all the time. A lot of times you were there's a little shadow people that you see in periphal vision. I would see those all the time, and I would try to sleep on my parents' floor because I was so freaked out because I was I was only seven eight years old, and these things were running outside of my hallway. I would see them pass my doorway and they were just those little tiny shadow figures. I now, I call him house deep.
Speaker 2: Inside, don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just like they're just like these little four foot tall things, you know, They're just shadows, no features, no nothing, just shadows. And I would see them run across my door and I would just I'd be terrified. I'd be laying there just frozen as a little kid. And then after a while, Uh, we moved to another house. And this I found really funny was we had these stairs. When you would open the door the front door, there were stairs that went up and the stairs that went down, and if you went up, there was a walk through the kitchen well and it was straight up through the stairs. So when you would go down these stairs, you always had that feeling. You know people talk about when you turn the light off when you're going up, scares you felick, something's chasing you. That's how it was when you would go down the stairs. And I always just freaked out about that. So one day I thought, you know, I was gonna get some balls, and I was going to walk down the stairs. I was going to turn around and see who it was. And what I saw a note to you. Right on out of there. I saw I was standing on the on the like third or fourth stair, and I looked up in this really tall, pale white woman with really black dark hair came flying towards me, and she was just like running full force, running towards me. So I took off and went down the stairs. And the thing that makes you know that weird because my mom had seen it, and then my aunt she didn't believe in the supernatural stuff. She doesn't believe in any of that. And the hat that house, we were renting it from her friend's parents, and she said that. One day she was talking to me, She's like, you remember living there. I was like, yeah. She's like, remember them stairs. I said yeah, and she goes, every time we ran down them stairs, she goes, you always felt like you had to run. She goes, her friend had ran down the stairs. She's like one time, she's like, you know, her friend had sprained her ankle. She was running so fast and fell and I was sitting there like, no way. I was like, I can confirmation, you know so. And she didn't believe in any of that. So those kind of things would happen to me all the time. Things would fly out the closet randomly. At my friend's house. We would sit there and she saw things too, and we ended up making because we were just dabbling and a lot of dark stuff when we got older, and she had this little doll. It was a clown and I hate clowns. They're terrifying. But she had this little clown doll and she would put it in her closet, in the very back of her closet, and we would back up and sit on the bed and that thing would fly out of her closet and land on the floor. And we were stupid kids, teenagers, like we made it a game, like we would go up and put the the clown back in. We'd get a timer and sit there and wait and see how long it took the fly out. I mean it would happen regularly all the time. So it seemed like everywhere I went there was weird stuff. There was something you would see something or something would happen.
Speaker 4: So did you feel like it was because of you bringing that energy like you.
Speaker 3: Were no, because we would do Wiji boards and stuff. I opened so many doorways, Yeah, I opened so many. I was just like glutton for a punishment. It was like, oh, you know, it's like I was craving it, you know what I mean, like, Oh I need the adrenaline rush, Oh I need the you know. I would just do that. And it seems like when I would enter the room, I think things were attached to me because I would en an the room and the candles will go out or you know, just something weird. When it was always something weird, and it just it just was ongoing, you know, all the time. It's always something really weird. Then I started hearing things like voices, like I would hear somebody say something to me and I'm you know, it would be weird. Like you know, some years back. I heard him. Me and my husband are watching me a fight, and something said that guy's gonna win. About half an hour later, that guy wins the fight. And it was like a kind of like a telekinetic kind of thing, like a familiar spirit type of thing. It was almost like I could hear it, and I would hear things like, you know, just random stuff like that girl's going to turn left, you go right and I go right, and I gir, I'm just like okay, I mean, just weird stuff. And I didn't. I didn't get it. You know. It was I would I would sense things about people, you know, I'd be able to tell them stuff. And so it got to be where, you know, I was born with psychic medium gifts, but I think they're supposed to be used for God in darkness. And as soon as I started using them for God instead, I lost all fear of these start things. I was no longer afraid. But it took a while because I mean when I when I when I started going back into the church and stuff, my church ain't like it's a Pentecostal charismatic so it's just like wow, crazy every time, you know, And I ended up quitting going to church and just doing my own thing because there was a lot of religious spirit type things there I guess, you know, like very judgmental, very you know, the thing that they say about Christians. I didn't like that, and I didn't believe that was the character of God either, So I quit going to church. But I do a lot of my mom's pastor, so I get enough of that from her. So so yeah, but I ended up being able to kind of conquer all the fear and all that, you know. I mean, I had another thing that when I was little, I think I was maybe nine or ten. I was in my room and I was in bed, and I was going to go to sleep, and I got to where like I always wanted the light on. I didn't want to turn the light off because I felt safer with the light on. It was like I wanted to be able to see my surroundings. And it wasn't because I was afraid of the dark. It's because I was afraid of what I saw in the dark. So I'm laying there and this seven foot tall looking it was like six to seven foot tall thing comes walking in my room and I started thinking to look like the grim reaper. Reaper is like in a long cloak, and it had no facial features. It walked in my room, it bent down and it stared at me, and I was just frozen in my bed. I thought, do not breathe, do not move, do not you know, I didn't know what was going to happen. And when I started praying in my head because I grew up in a Christian home, so I started praying in my head and it turned around and it walked out of my room. And then my dad. About ten years later, my dad was telling me a story about something that happened to him, and it was the exact same thing. Something in a grim, reaper looking cloak walked in his room, bent down and looked at him, and then walked out. So it was the same thing with both of us.
Speaker 4: It's strange to me though, if the house was you would think if your mom's a pastor a preacher in the house. Yeah, with Christian and everything, you think something like that wouldn't be welcome to come in there in the first place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't. But the thing is, when I was dabbling with stuff, they attached to me. So when I would come home, you see my mom, My mom. It was funny. She was one of those Pentecosts. She's annoyting house of oil, and she's you know, you know, so it was kind of like attached to me. And then when I would go into the house, it was like it gave it a right because it was with me. But then my mom was all mad, you know so, and things only happened around me. They didn't really happen around everybody else. It was just me. And then you'd hear my mom praying stuff out of the house and and it's just because I opened all them them doorways and and it just it wasn't good.
Speaker 4: So from my from my personal experiences, I grew up in Pentecostal too, but they were not over the top in the since like I've seen some of them are. Like this was pretty much is like what I would consider normal, except for they spoken tongues and I always thought that was kind of strange, even.
Speaker 2: The little kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, they did the same things though with like with the oils and everything else too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We there was also what people would call extracisms, but we call them deliverance. Like there was fun Sunday. I remember, I was like thirteen, and right in the middle of Sunday service, this guy gets up and he just starts screaming. But the creepy thing is it was not his voice. It sounded like five six voices all in one voice. It was the creepiest sound I ever heard in my life. And he slams into the wall and he's screaming, and guy starts growling, and they take him out in the hallway, I remember, and this dude's spitting in there and is nasty. And I was just watching because I just I wanted to see what was happening. And I was just a teenager, and it did scare me because they had this guy pinned on the floor and they had this big table. It was like it was like one of those tables in some of them old churches with like hundreds and hundreds of pounds. You know. It took like six guys to lift this thing up. This guy was on his stomach and grabbed one leg of the table during this and lifted the table. I was like, oh, nah, nah, you know, it's like I'm going, I'm out. You could hear him. He was screaming and cussing and yelling, and when he came back, he was completely normal. All the guys came. I mean, it was wild stuff what happened at our church. But to me, I was like, oh, just another Sunday, you know, I just just kind of I got used to it. But I quit going and because of a lot of that judgment type stuff because I didn't believe that was right. So I have my own views on That's part.
Speaker 4: Of the reason why I don't go myself. So I don't follow anyone for feeling that way. And I get lectured a lot about you don't go to church because of the people. You go because of a relationship with God. But I am of the mindset of you don't have to go to a church to have a relationship with God.
Speaker 3: I agree, I totally agree. I don't think. I don't think you have to go. I think it's it's what's in your heart, you know what I mean. I think you've got a relationship with God. I don't believe God's in a building, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I don't think God's in the building in the sense that they requires you to come there every day to worship him or not every of it. Every Sunday. I don't think God wants to ties in your offerings. I don't think you buy your way into heaven by offering up money. Oh No, commercial wise, organized religion is where I frown upon things, and if that route people the wrong way, it's fine. But I have my own beliefs and that's just how it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's how I feel too, I am. I think my relationship with God is just private to me. I don't really I don't go to a church. My mom has a small church, but I don't go because being the pastor's daughter kind of sucks sometimes, right, because everyone's looking at you and whatever you do reflects on her. So I just I don't like that position. So that's one of the reasons I don't put our church that much. But I didn't like, you know, like control aspects, you know, smack you on a hands with a ruler, like you got to be this way, you got to I don't believe that. I believe I love people where they are. I guess.
Speaker 4: I understand the concepts of wanting people to be a certain way in the sense that they're supposed to be falling this righteous path, but at the same time, everyone needs to make their own path.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, people can offer help guidance, but you cannot force someone to live a certain way because uh huh. That's how you get rebellious and that's how you start doing things and that's how you start opening up dark portals, and you can't force people to be a specific way exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think, I don't know. I mean, I think all types. I mean, he loves everybody, you know what I mean, like it's where you're at kind of thing. I'm just not people are going to be people regardless, So so yeah, I yeah, I just keep my mind. I don't I'm not like a my mom being a pastor, she likes to do the preaching course. Me I'm the one that wants to sit in the back, just kind of sit there like all right, I'm here. But you know, but yeah, I am. I have to do a lot of weird stuff. You know. The weird thing is I think I think maybe the psychic ability type medium stuff with that being passed down, it skipped her and I mean it was like all the evil just landed on me and I just started opening doorways like I was, you know, just stupidly. And then I had to go back and I had to be I had to learn, and it took me years. I had to learn how to shut those doorways, completely shut them.
Speaker 4: I know and and say, I know people that take these sorts of abilities and they construe them into being an acts of the devil. So when you talk about psychic abilities and mediums and everything, a lot of Christian people say that as actual work of the devil. So you're not supposed to practice that because really witchcraft and then that is very shunned upon in a lot of religious circles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look into like you know, I don't really call myself a psych anymore. I just I believe I see in the spirit world. I can see what's going on.
Speaker 4: You're more in tune yea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I renounced all the worldly aspects of psychics and mediums. But that's sometimes when you're talking to people. Sometimes that's what they understand when you say I'm a seer, They're like a seer of what you know. So that's how I closed my all them doorways. I wanted to purify, make sure I'm not I'm more into a prophetic realm instead of a psychic room. No, I understand you know what I mean. I try to I try to purify. That's what I did. You know. I went to a lot of deliverance to shut them doors and a lot of exorcism type stuff. I went through a lot of that. And the church, I agree, the church thinks people like that are weird. I never really fit in, you know. And I couldn't help that. I that I had this, you know. It wasn't like I prayed for it, you know. But yeah, the church just a lot of people don't understand. And what they don't understand they're afraid of.
Speaker 4: There's a fear of the unknown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to me, I was like, oh, I was all gung ho, let's let's go look for Bigfoot. Let's go. You know. I was like, I kind of was like, I like, I used to call myself a fringe Christian because I believe in God and I believe in those prophetic giftings and I have a more open mind because I think it's because those things have happened to me, and I've experienced certain things with other people and they've confirmed the exact same thing that I saw was what they saw. So I know it's real and I don't think I don't know. I know it's real, but I'm not accepted in a lot of Christian circles. There's like a select a like rust is Ar. I don't know if you've ever heard him. His teaching he does sra people, He gets people out of ritual abuse, and his teachings were great, Like it helped me to learn how to purify all that and make sure it's not coming from under my realm because it used to be. But I went through all that and now it's not. So Yeah, I'd like to kind of reach in and grab other people and pull them out of the dark stuff too.
Speaker 4: So was there anything else? Like I we talked a little bit, but like you mentioned the demonogram, there's some of that that you've had to deal with.
Speaker 3: Well when I was when I decided to go back to the church. After after I decided that, I thought, you know, maybe I should because I believe that when you when you're trying to purge kind of this stuff out of yourself and your home, you can't have a cult items in your home. You can't have certain things in your home because it opens a doorway for darkness. It kind of you know, opens that door. So there were things that I had a lot of books, a lot of things that I thought, well, I'm going to go burn these, you know, because I thought that's it'll be a way for me to get rid of them, get them out of my house. And I didn't want to give them away because I didn't want to pass that to someone else. So one day I told my mom, you know, hey, can I use your burn She has a lot of land and we sheh has a big fire pit, And I said, can I use your fire pits tomorrow? And she said yeah. I said, I'm going to go burn this stuff. And this is a story I haven't told anybody that much. But so I get all this stuff and I pack it into my car, you know. And that night I go to sleep, and a lot of times when something's going on spiritually, for some reason, I hear my back door slam. I don't know why. I don't know what the point is, but I heard that and it woke me up. And I looked over and I was looking and in my room, right at my doorway, there was this ball of light. It was like a bluish in the middle, and it kind of went whitish as it got bigger, and I'm just standing there. But for some reason, I felt really at peace. I didn't feel afraid of it. And my husband's snores. So we have two different rooms. So I'm laying there. Yeah, I have my own room and he has it. I can't. Yeah. So I'm laying there and I'm looking at this thing. And this thing was peaceful. But my husband's not a Christian, he doesn't believe in any of that. So I'm laying there. Everything's quiet, and most stuff I had in my car were books. So I'm laying there and next thing, I know, that thing's in my door. I feel it peaceful, and then I hear this huge crash. Something had went in his room and lifted this huge bookcase and it wasn't the bookcase I emptied, it was a different one and threw it across the room. And he's an engineer, so he's going, well maybe, well maybe, And I'm like, uh, you know, because that thing had been there for ten years, you know, it was not just gonna collapse, you know. And I see some other demonic type stuff. I had a boyfriend some years ago and his house was the most helmet house I'd ever been in my life. You would hear boots walking up and down the hallway. It sounded like big work boots. I'd be sitting there and you would hear stuff growling in a corner somewhere at like eleven thirty at night, you'd just hear growls, and I'm like, why does that happen? Like you know what, I thought, It happens every night at the same time, and I understand that. One night, I was laying in bed and I heard regular footsteps walking down the hallway. And I'm in bed and I'm just looking, and in his hallway, I see this little girl come walking around the corner. She had long black hair. She had completely pitch black eyes, and it made me instant think of the black eyed kids that the that people talk about. And I'm just standing her and I'm looking at her, and I mean a lot of times when I would see the stuff, I would freeze, you know, and just endure it. I just stood there, she stood there, and she sid her for like twenty minutes, and I just stared right back at her, just frozen. Also, in that house, they had no air conditioning, and his grandmother's room was ice cold. And when you would hear scratching at things. You could hear her and they're cussing at him. You know, she'd be in there cussing up a storm. Well, one night she's laying in there and she's going suns and blah blah. But you know, and she's yelling and screaming at him. She's like, leave me alone. And so next thing you hear, this is hard cra crack. Well, her headboard was wooden and something what she said, she felt the air go past her face and slam a fist into the back of her headboard, and her headboard was splintered. That splinters all about it. And he took me upstairs and showed me the headboard, and I was like, oh my god. You know, I mean, just just evil stuff would happen. You'd hear you know, talking and growling. You would hear stuff all the time in that house. Footsteps. I had an old man wake me up one morning, and I mean I was laying on the couch and I was asleep, and it woke me up and it just was looking at me, and then it turned around went up the stairs and you could see through this guy. And at that time I was terrified of all of this. So I just kind of noped out, you know, because I was the only one in the house, and I just went out and I sat in the grass until we got home because I was just terrified. But yeah, it weird things, A lot of weird things. I just I've heard, I've had dreams. I sometimes would have dreams and then they would happen. My mom has a neighbor, and my mom had went and visited her house, and I knew nothing about this, and she heard something snarling and it said to her, it told her that it wanted to take basically take this family out, and my mom said it sounded evil. I had like a raspy, you know, forty years smoking four packs a day kind of voice. And I didn't know nothing about this. So I go to sleep and I have this dream. And in this dream, I'm at the neighbor's house and I've never met this woman, and my mom never goes over there. She's only been over there a couple of times in like ten years or so. She lived in this house. And I had a dream that my mom was going to buy that house. And then when we got in there, I saw this thing in my dreams and it was like, what do they call it? It's that that pale white thing that people were seeing that had the rollong legs and it had like a frog type of mannerism, but it was humanoid. Call it what crawler. I had a dream and I saw one of those. It was he was white and he had no skin or no, he had no hair, pale white skin, and it it manners even though it looked human. It acted like a frog, like like it jumped, you know what I mean, with its rear legs, and it was in my dream it was going after these deer. Well, I called my mom the next day and I'm telling her. I'm like, yeah, I had this weird dream last night. And I I told her. She goes, oh my gosh, so what she goes? I heard that the house next door was for sale, So I went over and was talking to the lady that owns the house. She's like, and something was growling and said it wanted to take this whole family out, that it had been in this family for generations. And so that night, when I went to sleep, I had that dream and then I called her the next day, So she had no idea that I had dreamt that until I told her, and I had no idea she went over there. So, yeah, I would dream about things and they would end up being real. And there's really weird things. I know, I've had dreams of. She would go to she goes to Washington, d C. A lot with the church group, and I would have dreams of and Harry Potter. You know, they dementor things. Those things are real, the black wispy things. They don't try to psych your soul out, but those things are real. I've seen them before. And I had a dream that there were witches and those things were, you know, moving around in circles and flying around in circles. And my mom said that she went and broke a witchcraft alter and I told her where it was was right outside the Washington Memorial and she said, that's where we were. We were at the Washington Memorial. And yeah, so things like that would happen. I would see that, and I would dream about things and I wouldn't have any idea, And then when I would call and talk to her, she would say, yeah, we did you know, we did this and that's exactly what happened. And you know, so there were you know, there were a lot of dark things that I would see, you know. I I've had them, like the you know, the spider webs. Sometimes people would feel when they're laying in bed, you would feel that spider weavy feeling. I would get that, and sometimes I build things sitting on my bed. I've never been hurt, though, I have never been hurt by him, which is good. But I've I've felt them touched like my hair and stuff. I felt things like that.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had sleep paralysis?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. That's I've wondered about that, because you'd figure i'd see something. I mean, I have woke up and seen things around, but I wasn't frozen, you know, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I've had it a few times. I actually get it every so often, but I always just chalk it up to never being fully awake. I don't know. Maybe, like I said, i'dn't even heard of sleep paralysis until a few years ago. But it's been one of those things that I've had on and off here and there. And I'm like in that dream state where I'm looking around and I can see, but my body's not fully awake, so I'm not able to move. And then all of a sudden I wake up and I'm able to move.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: But I don't, like I said, people are not sleep proalysis, Like I don't know if that's what that really is or not.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think my personal opinion, I think you know something has came into your room and your spirit or soul recognized it, like like how you know, like animals can sense things around them and stuff. But I think you know people do that too. Maybe there is something there you know, and you're just I don't know. I haven't made a total decision on what I think about that. I believe it happens. I just I don't know what's behind it all the way.
Speaker 4: My stance is, I don't try and write things into paranormal. I always try and say it's not paranormal. But that's just my personal way of going about it. So I don't like I said, yeah, I can't say what it is or not. I always just trying to rationalize it in the best way I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try to rationalize things, and then sometime happens that kind of confirms that it wasn't natural. Times of me a lot, I am. My main thing was the dreams. I think I've never had the paralysis.
Speaker 4: Though it is weird to have it. I'll just leave it at that, Like, I'm not going to go any time or any more into it other than the fact that, like when it happens, it is strange. But yeah, there's no other way of explaining it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never had it. I've never had it. I've woken up in the middle of the night, send the stuff in my room and actually sitting up and looking, you know, because a lot of times I would have that feeling that there was just something hovering over my bed when I was sleeping, and I'd sit up and look around and I wouldn't see anything a lot of times. But I've never woke up to you the whole paralysis kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Right. Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?
Speaker 3: Hm hmm. I just I think with all the things that I've seen and experience, and I was able to shut the doors that I opened, and I was able to and it took me years to be able to shut these doors and kind of close off any dark spiritual stuff. And when I was able to do that, I lost a lot of fear from all that stuff. And I I really I think I just want to help people to not be afraid and to you know, I think I want to. I opened up a YouTube channel, and I want to be able to teach people ways to do cleanses on their homes, ways to do things like that so that they're not they're not tormented by this stuff because I was, and I didn't have any control over it. I'd like to say for thirty five years, I was just tormented all the time. And the stories I did tell you, there's a lot of stuff that I haven't said to anyone, but it was like a daily occurrence for me. Something weird was always happening. I always felt oppressed, like something was in a room with me. I found out how to get rid of that feeling, and so I want to teach other people how to get rid of it too.
Speaker 4: What is your YouTube page called for anyone out there listening?
Speaker 3: Uh, Candle in the Darkness. Yeah, I have three videos so far. I'm learning, so be patient. I'm learning how to do all the YouTube stuff. But yeah, it's Candle in the Darkness And I get on there and I tell a lot of my situations that I've been through, and you know how I felt during that time, and I learned how to do you know, things like break bloodline curses. I learned how to to do deliverance, which people say us exorcism on mine. I learned how to do home cleanses. I learned how to to do all that kind of stuff, And I want to teach others how to do it so they're not in fear. I mean, you should be over in your home without being afraid. You know, you should be able to not be a prisoner too. You know, scary dark things in your home, and honestly wouldn't wish that on anybody. So I really just want to help. I want to help because I've been there. So yeah, it's a candle in the darkness. So I got three videos so far. Soon I'm going to be teaching on, you know, how to close doors, how to do all that kinds of stuff, you know, edy boards, and.
Speaker 4: I just say, I don't mess with those.
Speaker 3: Yeah I used to, Yeah, not no more. There's certain things now that I'm just like, I'm touching it. It took me too long to get that door closed. I am not opening up a no more door. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm too superstitious to mess with Luigi board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I get books on Pero, I did all that stuff. I mean, it was like it was like a competition, like how many dark doors can I open? It? You know? And I just I did it just as a stupid kid, a teenager and twenty something. And it's taken me years to learn how to shut those doors, you know. So now I don't feel a lot of the stuff I used to feel.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask a question before we wrapped up. You mentioned, like the exorcisms, Is that something that you've actually done for someone else, because I've talked to a few other people that said they've been extorusists, But how does one really know? Yeah, if they've cleansed the person of what they think is being possessed by them.
Speaker 3: A lot of times when when you do that, there's a feeling of freedom when that stuff leaves, a lot of time, when the demonic stuff manifests, you'll it's always a hateful thing. It's always there's always aggression, anger, hatred, you know all this. They will come out really angry. And when you start to do deliverance on somebody, you start rebuking these things out of them and they leave, and a lot of people. These people will like what's gross is a lot of times they'll spit, they'll get sick. And once they're free, once you get you know, all that's done and they're free, it's almost like they're changed. They feel lighter, they feel they're not feeling the things that they felt before, and a lot of and their and their personalities will change too for the better, like they there will be at more peace, they'll be you know, I I did. We did that on that with that little girl. We prayed for her and she said, there's something weird going on my stomach. I though I'm want to be sick, and so we just kind of loved her through it and just kind of, you know, got all this and she told us she felt. You feel lighter, you feel, you feel unchained, you feel you know you feel it, you actually feel it. You can tell and there's ways to tell you just there's there's a freedom, there's a there's just your sense. You just feel. It's like being sick and then getting better. You just feel it.
Speaker 4: You know, I've asked this before, but I'll ask you now if anyone is listening. And I don't want to put any bad juju out in the ether, but okay, or anyone listening, if they believe that they have and a demonic attachment or a bad spirit on them or something. Uh huh, what do you suggest for them to do? How would they how would they know the signs? I guess far without how how do they know the signs?
Speaker 3: A lot of times it'll be thoughts that that aren't yours, you know, that aren't yours, you know, like certain behaviors you know. I mean usually you can tell if there's something in you that is dark, if you feel at darkness, and a lot of times people around you will notice changes in somebody. You can have. There's physical manifestations, there's psychological manifestations. Usually what you would do is, you know, me personally, when I had something attached to me, I went to God and I know, I prayed and prayed. You know, I did a lot of deliverance prayers. I did a lot of stuff. And I just say, it's it's a process. You kind of got a little bit by little bit, and I I felt you could feel those things leave me when I did that. And you would just basically pray and you talk to God and you know, you have to renounce whatever you did. Like when I renounced the Ouiji boords and the Satanic stuff, I just said, you know, I renounced this, and you know, please remove this from me. And I don't want it, and I you know, reject it, and and you you'll physically feel better, you know what I mean. You'll you'll know. I don't really explain it, you just know, you know what I mean. You just you feel better, You feel lighter, you don't feel so bound anymore, and like all start to get Yeah, it's like it's like you were carrying twenty suitcases and you just got to put them down, and you're just like, oh, you know, it's gone. You can you can feel it. And I went to I did a lot of it on my own, some with my mom, but I went and I listened to when Worley he has deliverance videos, and I did a lot of studying and rust is Dar he does a lot of SR Victim deliverance. And it took me a long time, but I went through all that and I went from being a scared, terrified kid and teenager to now, I like if I see something now, which they stopped coming around my house, they I don't really see them like I used to in my home. So now I might be like startled for a second, but then I get mad and I go after it. I'm like, no, no, you're not no get out, you know, I go. I go after it. Now I don't. I don't ignore it anymore. I just I go after it. You know, I just ain't playing no more. You're not going to torment, you know. I'm done. So I did all that. And when you learn how to deal with stuff like that, you you get more strength. I think you feel stronger and and there's just a change. You do feel a change in yourself. And it's like going to therapy or something. Just you feel a change, you know. Yeah, it's like getting some off your chest, you know it Just it feels that way. And I don't have a lot of the fears I used to Now, yeah they don't. Because I had this really bad hallway and I don't know why things like being hallways. I have no idea. But there used to be a little gross stand in my hallway and I ain't seen her in years. Because I do cleanses on my home, I do, and I don't feel the presences like I used to. I don't know if I just learned my authority and God, and now they're afraid to come in here. They don't know, but I don't. They're not here nowhere, they're not. So I mean I still see stuff, but not necessarily in my house, right, So, yeah, it's gotten a lot better. So you can't be free from it. It just takes a little bit of time.
Speaker 4: That was actually gonna be one of the last questions I asked was do you still experience things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of times I do. I do have the like the mpath type stuff where you can sense people, you know, things about people. I have that. I can still see the things. I'm not afraid anymore, though, I just look at them like glue palm, you know. I just I just I'm not afraid. But a lot of the times lately it's been dreams, you know. I'll see what's going on, and I'll pray about it, and it just it works. I mean, I still see stuff, and I still at first I get startled, and then I get angry because at first you're like oh, and You're like, oh, no, I you know that's you know, because I've seen people, I had somebody some dude's eyes, you know, people were talking about the black eyes like on TikTok and stuff where they see people in there. That happened to me. I think it was three years ago, and the guy growled at me. And I still see weird stuff, but my perception has changed and where I'm no longer afraid of it, I kind of face it now, you know, I don't have to be afraid of it anymore. So, yeah, I do still see stuff. I just haven't seen it in my house a whole lot.
Speaker 4: Well that's probably for the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So yeah, I think we went to a hotel a few months ago and we were staying in another state and I saw things in the hallway and stuff I saw. I saw a dark shadow in the hallway. Now I just kind of look at it. I'm not afraid of anymore. I'm like, you know, I'm just kind of leave by go, you know, just I'm not afraid of it no more. I think, you know, so went through all of it. I have strength now. I think I'm much better now. And that's what I want to help other people do. People that were afraid, I want to help them have that strength now.
Speaker 4: No, I completely understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't wish I don't nobody. It's sad, it's scary, it's traumatizing, it's you know, it can be very traumatizing.
Speaker 4: So well, Valerie, it has been a pleasure talking with you. But before we wrap it up, i'd like for you to let everyone know again which your YouTube channels called, and I will try and make sure to include a link if you send it to me in the show notes for anyone listening.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a candle in the darkness and I'm on Rumble too, but mainly YouTube, so yeah, get on the darkness.
Speaker 4: Awesome. If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tells, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Telles podcast at gmail dot com or go to Tinfoil Tales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price?
Speaker 1: I've heard a story lay last night about something alert along a woodline. You foot prints strange lights in the sky.
Speaker 2: They claim it's nothing.
Speaker 1: But I know they light it's easier last it's lap in my face.
Speaker 2: But something about this makes me say, what if it's real. What if they knew? What if the answers are coming from you? Instant wasting my time?
Speaker 1: Hearing boy, it says, is it all in their minds?
Speaker 2: They can call me crazy, but I just want some froom. What if it's true? What if it's really? What if it's true? What if the worlds not what we knew? Tim for Teal blend me a story that starts where the line is get What if it's real? What if it's true? The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you. They see if the dog man walking or maybe am offman flies? I love the fairy giants hidden beneath the flies. They say it's just stories.
Speaker 1: It's all they believe, the fairy tale sport of things we can't perceive.
Speaker 2: They want to keep us blindly. They want to break our wheel, but I'm not buying it. I'm not another pill for sped poison. The lies were made to What if the truth could set us free?
Speaker 1: The aliens suos traveling through time, secret space programs, racing their minds.
Speaker 2: They call them crazy, but I just need some fruit. What if it's true? What if it's real? What if it's true? What if the worlds not what we do. Till Foil tells Fullieve me in a story that starts where the logic is What if it's real? What if it's true? The answers are waiting, They're weighing for you.
Speaker 1: They lie, We all could die.
Speaker 2: The signs are there if you open your eyes. Aliens cricked its demon's ghost the leveled them too.
Speaker 4: What if it's me?
Speaker 2: What if it's true? What if it's real? What if it's true? What if the world's not? What way to do? Tenfoil tells fully me a story that starts wearing the logic. What if it's read?
Speaker 3: What if it's true?
Speaker 2: The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you. It's all in our heads, it's always our binders. These voices can be silence.
Speaker 4: The truth must rise.
Speaker 2: Ten for tell it's pulling me true? What if it's reading? What if it's true?