Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: October eighteen, twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli effect, you hearing us. If you're hearing us just after eight pm Eastern, it's about six minutes past the hour of eight pm Eastern here in the United States on that date, eighteenth of October, then guess what, you're hearing us live. But otherwise you're here in the recording, so whatever, you can't call us if you're hearing the recording, true enough, But if you are hearing us live, you can join and become part of the show. Now. This week I didn't do any live broadcasts because I was having trouble controlling my guts. I was thrown up every single day and it took me a little while to get my hands on some medicine to put a stop to it. And thankfully tonight, even if I have trouble tonight, I have a colost with me, so I can always go, look, I'm going off Mike for a few minutes, and I can throw up and come back. But I don't like trying to do that. And I was gonna have Robert Groden on this week on video, and we can't be thrown up on video. So next week I'm going to try and get Robert Groden on. Larry Hancock had to be canceled this week. I'm going to try and book him for this coming week and we'll see if we can't get Larry Hancock, Robert Croden, and maybe some others that were put aside this week. Although I had a cancelation from another guest, which it took me about a year to book anyway, and then he canceled of me at last minute, and I kind of saw that as a good sign because on Tuesday I was already feeling terrible and had just thrown up and then got the cancelation noticed about ten minutes before airtime. Anyway, so I said, you know what, maybe it's a good day to rest. But here on a Friday, Friar's Day, we're alive and I'm keeping most things a running. Anyway. We're just about a month away from the conference in Dallas, and I'm gonna be talking about that a bit leading up to it. So in the last month you're gonna hear from some people, like I said, Robert Grodin, We're gonna talk about the Zuppruter film. I want you guys to have your questions ready for him for this coming Wednesday, which I didn't even get to warn anybody about this week, but I kind of had a feeling it was gonna get canceled anyway, and I wasn't entirely sure that he was going to be ready at the right time and all that. So that's the update on the show as it stands. But I do want to thank you guys who have decided to kick in and help out any which way you can. A few people did, and thankfully somebody did in order for me to get some nausea medicine, because you know, I didn't throw up today, okay at all, but in case I have to, I have my co host be Pete with me and it's all good, hey, And you guys can fill up some of this time tonight because I don't want to talk. I'm sick of it. Tell you this, Mike Swanson, I wanted to have him on this week too. He canceled on me because he doesn't want to talk to anybody. He's completely fed up with the Internet. According to the emails he's sending me, he's fed up with the way people are reacting. What it is. People give a crap about how they're not reacting to a single thing that seems to matter. It doesn't matter if it's in the financial you know, areas of information, or if it's in news. It's like nobody cares about a damn thing except guess what, Kamala versus Trump, that and the culture wars. Other than that, nobody gives a crap about what you're saying, what you're doing, what you can teach them, what you can demonstrate, what you can present to them, any good information, good books, good stuff out there, new films, there's new films being released. Nobody cares. Podcasters suck at this point because all they're doing is engaging in the culture wars and feeding their ready made audiences with the prescribed crap that they know they want. So it's all endless, it's all nonsense. A lot of people are canceling their websites, just going, you know what, there's no purpose to this anymore unless I'm selling garbage to people. They don't want it. They don't want information, they don't want actual content that means something. Sure, there's plenty of fan sites functioning. There's plenty of things on YouTube doing well channels that you don't want to talk about, toys or you know, your favorite TV show, I guess. But other than that, nobody cares. And when it comes to actual intense engagement, if you're not talking Kamala versus Trump or Trump versus Kamala, and if you're not talking culture wars one way or another, whether it's relevant or not, whether the news stories are true, whether it doesn't matter, then nobody cares. And I got to tell you, I'm feeling that same depression that Mike's feeling, where you just say. He's like, look, I don't even want to talk to people online. I don't even want to come on your show and talk to people. That's what he said to me this week in an email. And I said, look, I don't blame you. You know, obviously I want Mike on the show. I love talking to him. I could talk to him about anything. You know, you don't want to talk about the financial stuff. You don't want to talk about the stock market to cool. You don't want to talk about bitcoin and crypto and where that's going, no problem. You want to talk about, you know, a TV show you just caught you want to talk about a documentary you saw, You want to talk about some old films you discovered, you want to talk about some research you're doing. Whatever you want, Mike come on and talk, and he just doesn't want to because no one cares. We also had the interesting announcement in the past week from Jefferson Morley about the JFK case. It was supposed to be a blockbuster thing. Was it a big deal? Well not in my estimation, And we talked about that with Joe last week. But hey, whatever, it just seems like everything is stagnating until we get through this mess at the beginning of November, right everybody's waiting on those results. Anyway, I'm not doing that. You can join us, and I'm gonna do some other stuff next week. We're gonna have more than Groden and Hancock and you know who knows. Maybe I'll convince Mike to come on and yell at people for a minute. I want him to come on and get angry. I want him to get angry. He's frustrated with people. I want him to come on and say it. He's too nice to a guy anyway. Maybe I'll dig up Carmine. He's always good for a rant of frustration, a little bit of anger. I could contact him and bring him on. I can contact a couple other people that might be angry and might want to talk. But a lot of people are just feeling disenchanted with even talking to Guess what you you people that are only reacting to nonsense. You don't seem to care about anything that seems to matter to anybody except what the selection? You think that's you think either way that rolls. I mean, I know there's people out there and say this is the most monumental, biggest change thing that's gonna happen. You know, there's some people out there like democracy's dead if Trump wins. And then there's other people that say, you're gonna have complete totalitary and lockdown if Kamala gets in there, because Kamala the communist. Do you really think things are gonna improve or or go into disrepair severely after this selection? Do you think it's gonna change that much? I'm willing to bet business as usual will prevail, except I do have a theory about who might start a new war and why and oh, by the way, that might be multiple choice. But anyway, enough O of me I don't want to talk about my opinions. My opinions don't matter. I know that you guys don't care to hear. I'd rather hear from you. Three to one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. That's the number to call join us. I haven't even looked at the phone lines yet, but I got one hundred lines open, so anybody could join us to talk about anything tonight. Three one nine five two seven, five zero one six. That's the number to call, or you can reach out to me Charles dot O'Kelly on Skype. And we're gonna do this all the way up to ten pm Eastern when Aaron Franz takes over and does the Age of Transitions, and oh, by the way, he's probably gonna bore me to death for an hour. I tried to add something new to his show last week. We extended the Age of Transitions accidentally talking about what it is. I'd love to see Aaron do to talk about how technology has influenced things and how you know there's a circular relationship there, and how he could talk about the transitioning ages, the various ages, the procession of the technological technocracy, marching through the world and altering things as it goes along with humanity changing. And how about we talk about that, the irrevocable transhumanism of technology and its effect on the species. Yeah, I'd love to see Aaron break that down, but even he's caught up in this selection nonsense, uncle, isn't. That's a whole different show. But whatever, You guys will get to hear that starting at ten pm Eastern here on Oatelly dot com Radio and it'll be live and then we'll release the podcast whenever. You guys don't care about that either. All of my downloads are down. Everything's down, Donations are down, memberships are down. People are canceling stuff, writing to me telling me I suck, telling me I don't do anything of interest anymore, either complaining that I didn't do enough JFK stuff before or now I do too much. That's a new complaint. But whatever, I'm here. You guys could probably write a brand new script. Give me an idea for next week's show if you want, give me one show. I got to know. I got a completely open show next week that I have no idea what I'm gonna do with. Yet, give me that idea tonight if you want, give me an idea of what it is you would actually listen to that doesn't revolve around Trump and Kamala or the culture wars. Give me something, I'll work with it.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I don't know, I'll spit something out. And like I said, I'm trying to schedule Robert Grodin for Wednesday. I'm looking to see if Larry Hancock will either take the Thursday because Swanson won't be around, or he'll take Tuesday maybe, and trying to reschedule. Anyhow, I was gonna do a double shot on Wednesday this past week, but I couldn't even keep my head out out of the paoale where I was puking. So it is what it is. Anyway, I'm not check in with my co host and then go take a look at the phone lines and see if you guys have joined us. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. I'll get to you as quick as I can, as soon as I let BPTE vent a little bit. God knows, maybe he's got a frustration or two. I'm sure he's fed up with certain commercials he's getting hit with, or is he I don't know. I haven't gotten selection commercials in a bit, I'm getting other crap. Are you guys getting selection commercials? What are you getting?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe you pay all those you know, premiums, so you get commercial free access to everything. I don't know. I can't afford that. Maybe you do. If you do, let me know. Let me know if if you've accidentally caught a commercial because you have to be out somewhere and somebody had God help you radio on or something, or maybe somebody turned on one of those old devices called a television somewhere and you just went, wow, that's commercial. What is it? Tell me about that, Tell me about what's going on in your week, Tell me about what matters. Just you know, please, if you're gonna do culture wars and selection discussion, I'm probably gonna check out on you. I'm just telling you. I'm I'm misfed up with it as Swanson is, except I'm still willing to talk to you guys anyway. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. So be pete. I know I gave you a couple of minutes there, and I talked for a bit. Uh, but uh, I don't know. I think I got to everybody and I got out what I needed to get out for this entire show already. So what's on your mind this week, be Pete?
Speaker 1: Well, first off, it's been a beautiful week. I've been waiting for weather like this for all summer long. Wed some beautiful fall weather here. Come down to what thirty four this morning? So that was kind of a surprise going back up for another week. Yeah, it was chilly, and I wasn't quite used to it final had it cut the heat on. I didn't want to do that this early. But it is what it is now. I can understand Mike's frustration. You're frustration, everybody's frustration when you know the everywhere you turn is the election and the ramifications and how it's what Hitler versus Stalin. Well, no, I would just call it what it is, Hitler versus Marx. I mean, that's basically what it comes down to. That's what the two sides are claiming pretty much. It amazes me, though, how easily it has been for people to equate individuals with Hitler. You know, Hitler used to have this status where he was a pretty evil guy. But he was supposedly this evil genius. You know, he was an opportunist and he was in the right place at the right time and was able to capitalize on it. But it's a pretty evil dude. Well, you know, on the left. Anytime anybody on the right does something that pisses off somebody on the left, they're Nazi. Fascist is the new term.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll not just go to hit around, We'll throw in Mussolini in there too. It's crazy, but it's twenty four to seven. It's wall to wall. I noticed today and this is one reason I'm going to be soon getting rid of my personal Facebook page. I went to notifications, I got a notification as somebody replied to something, and I pull up that page on my phone and Netta has managed to stick ads every third entry into that page. It's like, you can't even go to your notifications without senidam advertisement. Now. Nope, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They don't give you an option. They don't give you an option either, do they to like get rid of the ads?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Meta doesn't even give you like can't.
Speaker 1: Get no, you cannot you can you can make you can go to your settings and affect what kind of ads you see. If you want to see ads for personal products or luxury items or this or that, you can set these filters and all, but you're still going to get the ads.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing to do.
Speaker 1: But the only service you mentioned, you know, paying premium to avoid commercials. The only thing that I pay for is premium YouTube. I don't have to deal with commercials there. But other than that, I mean, it's twenty four to seven every time you turn your head, and it's it's the political I've gotten to where now I will get up in the morning, cut the TV news on, and I'll cut the volume down and put the closed Captain on so I don't have to listen to these damn commercials. Right It's it's getting ridiculous. But and then again, you know culture wars. I'm not really not quite sure what the culture wars entail now because everything is tied to politics in some form or fashion. You can't be for something or against something without looking at the ramifications on which side of the aisle you would sit, even though the majority of us kind of sit in the middle, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the funniest part of it.
Speaker 1: We don't have a section in the middle. Yeah, for the people in the middle.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest part of it. The majority of people in general, right, really don't stand on the extremes. They just don't. But if you got JP Satillity's newsmandal, right, you go to the Rundown today, you can see where one of the major culture wars is erupting, okay, and where everybody's very focused on this. It's about, you know, masculinity and what's going on there, okay, and just reading the headlines real fast. How Americans see men in masculinity is the first headline. Then far more Republican men say they are highly masculine than Democratic men. Poll finds Trump holds a big lead among Americans who view themselves as completely masculine in quotes Democrats. Problem with male voters is it complicated. Young men's economic prospects are shifting along with their politics. Women and minority business owners have their sites set on expansion. Bank of America's study shows shed a tear for the endangered American male. See, this is one of the major things, is what masculinity and what is toxic masculinity? And you know you're not allowed to be so male.
Speaker 1: Right there. Wait, let's take a pause. Let's take a pause. Right there, Let's look at culture, and let's look at the feminist movement coming out of the sixties into the seventies and the eighties and the Equal Rights Amendment, everything that was going on back then. Yeah, you know, that was a time where, yes, there stereotypes attached to being men and women. We didn't have the trans issue then because it was either in the closet or so small and insignificant that it wasn't an issue.
Speaker 2: It was tiny.
Speaker 1: It was even in the gay community. These these premises of male and female were pretty much.
Speaker 2: Not to thought.
Speaker 1: Well, let's say they had easily recognizable borders to them. Well, seminism wanted to move up, and feminists found out a long time ago that the only way that they're going to pull themselves up the ladder is to pull men down the ladder. Apparently they couldn't climb the ladder beside the men. They had to pull the men down that. No, wait, it's our time. It's you know, it's the year of the woman, for the decade of the women. And we saw how that turned out. So women eventually wanted to. You know, men get away with a lot of stuff. Oh they're men, they get away with it. Well, we would like to do some of that stuff too, And eventually they work their way up to where they wanted to compete with men. They wanted to do the things that men could do and get away with, and so they started working their way into the male side of the border and pushing in on men. Well, you know, men being men, they're going to fight back. You know, they'll ignore it for a while, they'll put up with it. I mean, that's just the story of life. Eventually they're going to reach a limit where they're going to bite back. Well, now you've had women assuming all of these areas controlled or inhabited by men, over millennia. So what men do. They start recoiling back, and then one of them get smart and finds a way to worm his way into the women's side of things. Boom, transgender movement takes off. And you think about that women. Women have been competing with men for equal standing to the point that now men have snuck up on the other side of them and are taking their places. They're taking place in women's sports Title nine for college purposes was set up so that women would have a fair shape. These colleges and institutions would have to start promoting women's sports, not as much, but on a higher level than they had been. Basketball players should get the same opportunities as men basketball players. Okay, so they passed this Title nine section and it allowed schools to start putting more money towards the female side of sports and things of that nature. Well, what do you have now, what is the biggest complaint in sports right now? Men competing as women. There's a simple way to fix that and have men compete against men, women compete against women, which it has been since I don't know, since the basketball was invented or before. But now we have this, this this mixed gendering going on, and all of a sudden, people are they're they're they're fed up with it. It's like, let men be men, let women be women. Toxic you There is no term out there the equivalent of toxic masculinity. Think about it. Have we ever heard of toxic femininity? I could go for days discussing that little feature, But to get into that, you're gonna have to start. You're going to have to start discussing what some think are stereotypes. Others think are derogatory statements towards women from men. Well, okay, but we've gotten to the point now that it's not just toxic masculinity. Any masculinity needs to be called into question.
Speaker 2: See. And this is the point at which I'm sure backing out. You know why, because you're talking about a small percentage even this whole well, you know, there's men competing and they were transgender, and you know what, it's still a small It's not the the effectively, the massive, the majority of males, okay, are affected. Not in this way. This is not what's affecting us. This is the talking point. How are we being affected? I gotta tell you, yeah.
Speaker 1: It is affecting us because we have to listen to the discussion about it every single day.
Speaker 2: But that's what it is. It's just a discussion. What's really affecting your life is not this. This isn't it. This is not you know even so what sports? I don't even care, you know what it really seriously, what really affects me is the fact that I'm watching a new generation of males come up that have no concept, no connection to anything that I understood as being male. They're not connected to it.
Speaker 1: We're taught about being a male is bad.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, is that it's this negative that has a greater broader impact than any of the sports crap than any of these transgender athletes.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying, wait a minute, I'm not saying the main problem is we've got guys that want to play volleyball as girls. It's what led to that. It's this, this this cultural rod where you have that. You're saying, Okay, that doesn't affect you, the guy playing volleyball on the girls team, but it's the thinking behind that that affects so much more of your life. You know, it used to. I don't know, maybe it went away when suddenly rules didn't matter anymore. You see, you talk about democracy, the choice, the threat to democracy. I got news for everybody out there. Democracy hasn't existed from quite some time. Even if you want to make the argument that this is a representative republic, it's not been representative for quite some time. You're right, is already in ruin.
Speaker 2: Now, both things, no matter how you want to couch it, it's gone anyway. Okay, this is a corporatocracy, which gives the biggest power to the biggest buck. It's that simple. But back to this other thing. Before the rise of the transgenderism, Okay, this was already happening. They were undermining, they were totally destroying any of the social contract that was there that gave clear definition to male and female, that gave clear definition to man woman. Okay, we had ways of interacting and there were, you know, stereotypical things, and I get it. There was a lot of unfair stuff that was going on, and yes, some of that needed to be corrected, but it was an overcorrection that took place here, and it started in the nineteen nineties, not even in the two thousands the way I see it, because all of a sudden you had to be a certain way. You couldn't be like you were before. You know, being the kind of guy that you know, handled things a certain way was now seen as destructive. You were exactly the problem, right, You were the problem in society because well, we were responsible for the majority of the violence. And I get it, it makes sense, but you don't correct it by neutering everybody. And this is what's starting to happen.
Speaker 1: Whoa back up, you just made a comment that caught me very much by surprise. Are you saying that it's because men at one time were responsible for more violence than women?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were, okay. I think studies have shown that across the board domestic, especially when you're looking at domestic violence situations, women initiate violence in some studies a little bit more than men, or just as often as men. And that's been one big misconception that we've used to decide policy and direct discussions and direct the well to influence the direction that we want our society to take because of the myth that you know, men were violent, women weren't. I got news for you. Women have been violent since women have been created. You know, I hate to put that out there. Some people can't accept that fact, but it is a fact and most major studies have shown And I went through this through counseling and all in connection with a divorce, and this was something that I didn't have to do, but volunteered to do and learn this information. In the domestic violence situations, women are just as culpable as men when it comes to initiating violence, and we need to put that myth to bed.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's in domestic violence situations. But I mean, honestly, you know, when it comes to serial killers, when it comes to you know, the people that commit most of the mass violent acts and things, you're telling me that women had had a bigger history of that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never really looked at the total number of women serial killers throughout history.
Speaker 2: And there haven't been that many. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Well, there are some, though, let's not discount that.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't say there was none. I mean, you know, like it was that Eileen Warnos was one, there was a couple. You know, look, there's been a few, and there's been a couple of partnerships. But violence.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about going to war?
Speaker 2: No, not going to war.
Speaker 1: Go to war more often than men when you look at the governments involved in the number of females involved in the governments that make the decisions to me say yeah, we're going to declare war and support it. So yeah, maybe they are as violent as men. No.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not saying that our armies are not a fair thing to look at because in a lot of places women weren't even serving in militaries. And about I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Massive domestic violence and if it's not societal violence or crime, women commit just as much crime as men.
Speaker 2: Well, now, now I don't know about that, because we we got way less convictions for sure. Okay, you got way less prison space being a lot of the women in the United States where most of the prisoners are okay, and in other countries you see prisons. There aren't many women.
Speaker 1: Where you hear of a couple, but usually when you hear of a couple getting caught for the same crime, nine times out of ten, the woman is if she gets anything out of it at all, it's reduced compared to what the guy gets because the guy is the perpetrator, the guys the mastermind. It wasn't for the guys, she never would have done it. Too many times in court.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we could sit, we can sit and argue about that. But what I'm saying is if you look at rates of conviction, you look at imprisonment, you look at stuff like that, I mean, it's a there's a clear divide between the sexes.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'll branch to the point that men are more violent. How does that change?
Speaker 2: But it doesn't. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: How that affecting what's going on now in that we're having to put up with every day, every day.
Speaker 2: See, it doesn't. That's the thing. That's my point actually is that Look, what you needed to do is correct the situations that bring this about masculinity that was bringing about the violence. Okay, it was there was a whole other group of circumstances that come together to create these things. Okay, And it's not about just you know, uh, the the the person's gender that is that's the problem. There is a gender divide, that's the result, but it's not the basis for it.
Speaker 1: But until we hear the term on a regular basis in media, like we do toxic masculinity, when we start hearing toxic femininity, then I'm ready for a discussion because until you're willing to address that, it doesn't matter what you do.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm with you. Look, it's all about it, but it's it's about toxicity. Forget about the gender. See there's the thing, okay, and that's the problem. But since this was pointed at men, right, it was like, well, men need to become more sensitive, they need to become more empathetic, they need to and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: And feminine.
Speaker 2: That was what they were reaching for.
Speaker 1: No, No, that was the whole argument that started back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Men need to do That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what I'm saying. That's what the this is before. Look back when that was going on, right, you know, men are from Mars, women are from Venus, blah blah blah, all that crap. Back when that was going on, the transgender thing was a freak show. It was something that you had on. You know, Sally, Jesse Rafael were amazed because here's a dude that had an operation done to turn into a woman. Right, it was like a freak show. It wasn't even like, you know, this isn't accepted thing. No, it was like, wow, this is strange, you know what I mean. And it wasn't that. So it wasn't about changing the gender physically. It wasn't about this alteration. It was about altering this psychology. It was about altering the base and this is what the problem was. So that led to what we see today, that's for sure. But I mean the fact that you got somebody, you know, transgender, it's it's like that's an obvious thing that's gonna occur eventually. You basically said, you know, you gotta I mean, look, bluntly, it's almost like, let's just psychologically cut your balls off, because that's pretty much what you need to do in order to be less destructive. And that's the only that's the only answer, is to neuter you. I mean, really that that's what it started coming down to. It is like, you got to be less this, You got to be less this. And now we're at a point where, look, you ask a woman out more than once, and I gotta tell you, you're now a stalker. You're you're a sexual predator, you know what I mean. There are weird standards going on that were implemented with the whole you know, as soon as somebody blames you for something or makes an accusation against you, you got to believe the accusation, right.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's I don't know, I'm on the fence on that because I look at this whole Herd Weinstein thing that went on and how a whole industry knew what was going on behind the doors, and when it finally became published, they're all sitting there going, oh, you know, it's it's a shame, you know, it's terrible that it came to this. And I'm sitting there thinking, you people have no reason to open your mouths. You knew this was going on. It was the talk of the town. And yet now you want to come out and say, you know, the poor victims this and that. Well, would there be so many victims if you people had done something about something in your own industry. Now, how about a nice comfortable cup of shut the fuck up and sit down. That's the problem. We're not telling people to shut the fuck up anymore, but certain individuals you just need to tell them. Look, what you're spouting is nonsense. Just shut up and let's sit If you want to discuss the problem, we'll discuss the problem, but we're not going to discuss all this peripheral craft that you want to throw in and all your microaggressions and all this other app you want to pile on and argue about. Let's get to the point to solve the problem. Nobody wants to solve the problem because the minute you start taking away on that peripheral graph, suddenly they got nothing to complain about. There you go, you realize there ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, you and I are aligning very well. It's just at my point is that this problem predates any of this transgender sports all. It's well before that.
Speaker 1: That's the most recent manifestation of the of the of the mental demise of people involved in making decisions that affect everybody else. It comes from government, and it comes from institutions, and it comes from colleges, and it comes from organizations, and it comes from businesses. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: And really the crazy damage being done is just like what you see on like you know, like a TV show like South Park Today, where it's like, oh good, I'm so glad we have gay kids in town. Now, you know, they're nine years old. I'm glad they're gay, you know what I mean. It's like why because, oh, I know why, because they can't be as masculine if they're gay. See, this is all good. Males are supposed to be gay. Oh and by the way, females are supposed to be gay. Everything's supposed to be gay. Now that's just better. It's so bizarre. I just I don't know, you know, And I'm not saying we should go back to the days when it was acceptable, because there was certain points where I think it was out of line. It was acceptable, like you could get away with doing things to people based on the fact that they were gay. You could. That's true, okay, and I admit that that is something that needed to be corrected. But there's this over correction that goes on in society that just this is the result of that overcorrection. I'm telling you now, this is the result of that overcorrection that started, like you said, back in the eighties. Really I see it as the nineties. But you know what, I'll go with you on this. The eighties when it was get in touch with your feminine side. And indeed, it is helpful to get in touch with that on some level, but you don't have to turn into that. You don't have to completely reverse every single thing.
Speaker 1: But that's just it. Though. They were claiming to get in touch with your feminine side. But if you use the standard of the time to determine whether something was masculine or feminine, you were wrong. So how do you get in touch with your feminine side when what I think is my feminine side? Oh no, that's just a bunch of stereotypes that you've got in your head. Yes, this is somebody defined to me what the feminine side is, what feminine attributes that I'm supposed to get in touch with.
Speaker 2: What we've ended up with here is a bunch of, as I said, neutered males, which is not the same as feminized males. These are not even feminized males. This is a ridiculous other thing that has happened here. Okay, So even if the goal was, you know, get in touch with your feminine side, it's a failure. It's a complete failure, because this is now warping into something else, and that's all it is now. You know, the these these guys that I see now, these young guys, they're they're scared of everything. They don't know what to say. They're they're they're dating through apps and things on phones, and everybody talks about that. You know why, because if you're in the same room with a woman, you're you're, you're like, you could be in trouble any anytime you do anything that comes natural. Nothing comes natural anymore. I swear to God. The food is definitely uh uh, you know, done done this neutering job on everybody too, because there's all these uh and and you know, everybody thought that was a crazy conspiracy theory for a while. And I know Alex Jones and the gay Frogs and all, but dude, there are various estrogen mimickers that are just in our food system. And I swear that's.
Speaker 1: Another reason where Soyboy came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but that's it. That's all we got now is soy boys. You know what I'm saying. I mean, that's all there is now. Where do you see like really recognizable to the to the boys that you saw, you know, growing up. They hardly exist anywhere? And then it's like the only place they might exist they try and tell you, is, oh, they exist here. You know, in this it's like your only choice is to go full on into the other direction and reject, you know, anything that is outside of It's like anyway, you know what, I don't even want to go into it anymore. I we got callers. Yeah, I want to take the calls and get their opinions on stuff, and maybe they'll talk about something else. But here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm in the culture board discussion anyway. No matter what I try to do, so here.
Speaker 1: It is, I don't understand the culture war. You know, maybe I'm too old, or maybe I'm old enough that I remember a time where culture was something that you thought connected to a country. You know, the all of the Asian countries had their own culture, even though they were all Asian. You had the Chinese, the Japanese, the Koreans, the Filipinos, the time on ease the tie. You have all these cultures that you know, learned from each other over time. So that's what I associate culture to be. What we have now, I guess growing up in this country we've lost culture. We don't have an American culture anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't really have one to begin with, because it was constantly going through revision, okay, And that was the beauty of it. That was the great part of it. Is every time something else got added in, you got something new. You got something new to your food, you got something new to your entertainment, you got something new. That's the thing that was the great part of it. You know, like I've tried to say, you know in various places that there were certain strong cultures that came into this country that influenced what is known and thought to be American. But now that has all been thrown away because it's like, I don't even know what it is people count as American culture. I know what it is, you know on the right they claim as American culture. I know what the real you know, hardcore lefties claim as American culture. They're both way the hell off. It's got nothing to do with either side of the equation, either of the extremes. You know, like you said earlier, a lot of people live in the middle. This is where we really are, is somewhere in the middle, Okay, And that is where the majority of people are. But the extremes, they're the ones that get the microphones. That that's what gets the microphones, man, that's what gets on to your news. That's what gets to be pushed.
Speaker 1: Sit down and shut their silly mouth. Some of the stuff that I've heard. I listen. I go on YouTube, and yeah, I look at my k pok videos. Okay, that see, I'm trying to get another little bit of culture. I'm trying to get culturated. But I go and I look at these debates Douglas Murray and an other individuals, Jordan Peterson, and these debates where people are actually sitting there talking about ideas that have such an effect. Well, they talk about the things that have an effect on us and we don't know it because it's behind the scenes stuff. It's what motivates governments to be as evil as they are, and things of that nature. And I look at these debates of the West versus anybody else who wants to try to tear it down, and the things that have come from Western culture and things that have been promoted to the betterment of man through Western culture. It's everyday life. People get up, they go to work, they try to pay the bills, they try to figure out how they're going to put their kids through college, and they try to keep their head above water. Oh and they would like to, you know, buy a new car every so many years so they can feel like that they're you know, doing well. It's the things that are affecting us now and strangling us as a culture in this country are because, like you say, the extremists get the microphone. But it's not only that, it's the funding for the extremists from the businesses behind it. They control everything, and we can't get that financial influence out of anything. It seems like the forget government. There's no way in hell you're going to get business out of government now. They're too deeply entrenched. So what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean how, I don't know. Yeah, see, I don't know either. That's where I'm at. But look, let's get to the callers. I know, we got Jimmy James waiting on the line, so I'm going to bring him on and let him speak his mind in any any direction he wants to go, because I'm fed up with this. I mean I really am. And like I said, I understand why Swanson is just throwing up his hands and saying, you know what, I don't even want to talk. I get it, I really do, Mike. And by the way, I just scheduled Larry Hancock for Tuesday next week, so I did that.
Speaker 5: Wall.
Speaker 2: I'm on the air here and hopefully Bob Groden will be on on Wednesday. I have no idea what Thursday is going to be, So Thursday, if you guys want to give me a suggestion per show or Monday one or the other, I'll do a Monday show or a Thursday show and we'll fill out the whole week next week if I can keep the vomiting under control. Jimmy James, you're live, man, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 6: Oh? This sweek's terrible. I mean whatever, the opposite of awesome is, That's what this week was.
Speaker 2: Oh no, wait, what happened in baseball? Jimmy, I know the Mets got pounded the other night. Jesus, that was rough.
Speaker 6: Your Mets are gone?
Speaker 2: So did they did they give did they give up the ghost? Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They bombed out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man. You know what, I didn't even want to watch it yesterday because I saw that eight eight to nothing or whatever. It was like, oh my god. I watched that game and I was just like, yeah, this is where the Mets are going this year. Good thing. Nobody expecting anything big out of them this year because they ain't gonna deliver. But I was really hoping for a Subway series and god, you know, if anybody hears my prayers, no Yankees please, just as long as they lose, it's a good year. Okay as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: But who's still in it? Is the.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Who's the Who are the Yankees playing? Is it the oh the Guardian?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Guardians?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. Let me let me look it up. Anyway, Jimmy, what is good?
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a bracket.
Speaker 2: But wait, the Mets haven't given it up yet. No, they haven't given it up yet. Let's see, or Jimmy, though they got well, let's see, they got seven all together. So they're going to Game.
Speaker 8: Six, lew Yeah, three to two, the Dodgers leads, so they got one more at least unless they win to in a row, in which case they got it.
Speaker 2: But either way, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they drop it.
Speaker 1: The next game is what's today to eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the next one is on the twenty, Yeah, on Sunday. That's what I'm looking at right here. Let's see what else we got here? The Yankees and the Guardians. Yeah, that's the Yankees and the audience formerly the Cleveland Indians. Right and right now, there's a Yankees lead that series two to one. All right, so that's not nearly over yet.
Speaker 1: I never understood I never understood why they had to change their name from the Indians.
Speaker 2: Well, Chief Wahoo was looking kind of goofy. I mean, you know, I can see how you can feel a little insulted by this mascot.
Speaker 1: You gotta have something goofy. I mean, think about it. What the what's the one in Philly, the Philly the fanatic fanatic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or the San Diego Chicken. I mean, you gotta's nothing wrong with Chief Wahoo looking silly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, it's different if it's a mascot or if it's their logo. You know what I mean. I don't know. You know, it's sort of like the Washington Redskins. What are they now? They're the Commanders, No, the guard Wait, they're the commanders, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the family of the gentleman who was the supposedly the model for the logo for the Redskins is asking them to rename themselves the Redskins.
Speaker 6: Well, so of all the Indian tribes, they said, we never asked you to change it. A bunch of weird white women did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I believe it. That's the way things get done. But yeah, so right now, let's see game three. Okay, so final yesterday Game three two.
Speaker 6: At Chief Wow, who was based on a player from one hundred years ago who wasn't even Indian. That's what they're funny about it.
Speaker 2: That figures.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. There's another aspect of the PC World invading our sports.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing. No one remembers the history. How can you. They're tearing down statues, rewriting dictionaries, changing the meaning of words. Why I'm in a bad mood now, Chuck, you might as well get the next caller on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that yet. Wait. Let's let's see if we can help you. Okay, let's see if we can help you, Jimmy James.
Speaker 1: We don't get Jimmy in a bad mood too often, let's say exactly.
Speaker 2: Usually I get you, you know, usually I help you move, Jimmy. I don't want to send you off like this. This is no good. Come on now, look it, don't be mad at this stuff, all right? Who are you rooting for?
Speaker 1: One's got you bummed out?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Does it matter if they're called the commanders? Does it really matter to you? Seriously? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because it's like associate certain things with certain Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 5: I hope.
Speaker 6: I hope Trump gets back, and I hope the first thing he does is sign ninety executive orders. I hope Fort Hood goes back to being Fort Hood. I hope Fort Bragg goes back to beting Fort Bragg etc. Quit monking with the names in history. It just blokes me.
Speaker 1: I tried getting the Fort Bragg road sign where our job ends up is about seven miles from downtown Fable and where two ninety five turns off. You know, they had to come through and change the highway signs to say Fort Liberty and an arrow point in that way. So when they were down there slapping them out, I was trying to get a hold of one of the old Fort Bragg signs, but no, they were guarding those things. Now we trying to let those out of our sort they become valuable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet they are so. Jimmy, tell people why why it's important for Fort Bragg to be named Fort Bragg again?
Speaker 6: Because it always has been named that, and just because it was named for a guy that ended up joining the Confedracy. Well, people at the time who actually fought and the thing didn't have didn't want to change the name. That's why these pukes today, one hundred and sixty seventy years later whining about it. What's it to them?
Speaker 2: Look, I hear you on that. I hear you on that. But I'll tell you here's the question I have. Right Eventually, everything's name changes, you know what I'm saying, Eventually you change names. They renamed stuff to honor somebody, They renamed something to honor something about an area. You know what I mean? How many times have you seen, like, you know, how many how many JFK things have been named because of Kennedy? Right? You know from the the you know Cape Canaveral right, now it's Cape Kennedy, right, I mean the airports Reagan. Reagan has an international airport now, right, I mean, is it really that bad to honor new stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Do you remember all these things named for JFK? Already those things are starting to go away. Well, things that were named for JFK. Not they're named for that Floyd jerk.
Speaker 2: Stupid what they name stuff for George Floyd. I haven't really seen that they're renaming stuff to George Floyd.
Speaker 1: Oh you better believe it.
Speaker 6: Look at that Minneapolis or wherever he got himself killed in full of junk for that fool.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, look, you know what if the people in Minneapolis are okay with it, you know what I'm saying, if they voted on it, and I say, why not? You know what I mean, if they want to name it, you know, Jim Jones, I don't give a crap. If they're happy with it locally, and then fine, you know what I'm saying. Like, but these things always change names, everything does, you know, nothing lasts forever.
Speaker 1: No, But there's a difference between deciding to change the name on an institution that's been around it a while or the reason that these were changed. Oh, we can't be associate, we can't have anything associated with that individual, even though he did serve in the United States Army. Yeah, he joined the Confederate Army, okay? Or you know, are we trying to completely erase the fact that there was a Confederacy at a certain time, because changing the names is not going to do it. It's like, you know what, So what's the point? So it was Fort Bragg, right, it was named after Bragg, who was a general. He left and joined the Confederate Army.
Speaker 2: So what.
Speaker 1: And what is the difference. But you've got these individuals that want to just bitch and complain about anything and think that they're making progress in changing something from Fort Bragg to Fort Liberty.
Speaker 2: Well, Fort Liberty is an empty, empty thing. You know what I mean, if they were to name it after a different general and say, you know, even if you wanted to name it after LeMay or something, because he did do some things that although they were extremely savage, they were extremely effective, Right, I would say, you know what, it makes sense, you know what I mean, He's partially responsible for victory in World War two, le May and I can't stand this guy's it's comeback. But the truth is, if they need, you know, an air force base after him, I'd go, yeah, that makes sense, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I yeah, but I don't know. We went through that here over all these small towns that had a Confederate statue up naming the Confederate War dead, right, Yeah, you know, this stuff was torn down. They'd go through all this hassle. You know, it's it's it's people were actually, you know, causing physical violence over things like this, over a statue that just honored some guys who fought for at the time, their country, you know, and okay, that was a sub unit of this entire country. Suddenly we've got to go through and start changing things simply because some people died defending the Confederacy. Well, see the Confederacy was part of our history, and we're just in wife out look.
Speaker 2: I get that part, but I also get that a lot of those statues were put up at a time when people were trying to push a certain political idealism, and they were putting it out there to make a point. And it wasn't about honoring the war dead. It wasn't about honoring Americans who maybe had you know.
Speaker 1: Honoring the war dead. The daughters of the Confederacy are the ones that funded these things. And then a lot of times, at one time they were put up on private properties, not public properties, and over time became public properties. They paid to put them up. Okay, fine, they were allowed to put them up. What difference does it make what time of the year it was or what it was the early nineteen hundreds and you know, segregation and blah blah blah blah blah. The daughter confederacies put the money to put up a statue, and it was accepted at that time. It was accepted at that time by the locals and on a national level because they were all over the place. Well, but then, you know, but then I suddenly doesn't have to come down now.
Speaker 2: Because listen, if the people in that area, though, don't want it there. Like I said, I think it should be based on the will of the people that have to live with it. You know, if the people in that area forget about.
Speaker 6: It outside that well, even if it was the will of the people, even if it was the will of fifty one percent of the people, too damn bad.
Speaker 2: Well, but there you go. Look, if you got a majority of people in an area who don't want this thing there anymore, and it's on public property, I would say, what's what's the big issue? You know what I mean? Things will come, things will go. I mean, and they're going to put up ridiculous things that that.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I don't care for fd R. I don't like them being on the dimes.
Speaker 2: I don't like them either. Well, it looks we we We've had other people on our dimes, haven't we. There's been other dimes besides the fr Lady Liberty was on the dime.
Speaker 6: Let's go back to our pagan I mean, our well they would be yeah.
Speaker 2: They are pagan representations of ancient goddesses. But yeah, but whatever. See that's the thing. To me, It hardly matters. I'm more concerned about the fact that that that dime is no longer made out of silver. You know what I mean, it doesn't actually have any monetary value. It's it's worth less than a die.
Speaker 1: Maybe for parts that I've got and I'm hoping one of you can. And this is this is a totally different subject, but it was something that that Chuck brought up in his introductory ramp pitcoin. Yeah, where is the value in bitcoin? Now? It's my understanding. These things were invented and put out there and people mind them, But where is the value behind them? What makes a bitcoin worth seventy thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: It's scarcity, there's a limited Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's wait wait, I mean scarcly. Okay, wait, wait a minute more.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 6: It's a giant block and once you mind it, you're getting a piece of that block. Eventually it's going to be completely empty.
Speaker 2: Rights, it's a limited resource that eventually understand that.
Speaker 1: But it's just a bunch of digital data, correct, Yep, that's all it is, pretty much all right? So what where's the value in it? What? What makes it worth me? Trading a bitcoin for a new F one fifty fully loaded with leather and vibrating seats.
Speaker 2: Well, see, here's the thing. What is the intrinsic value of anything except what the actual value that's agreed upon? Right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Even even the US dollar, what is its value except for what we agree it's worth.
Speaker 1: All right, But let's say I corner the market and I get all the bitcoin? What have I got? I got a block of digital data that's not going to buy me squat.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't corner the market because there is literally a million bitcoin that nobody can get. Okay, there's that? What's that? Because it's actually sitting Yeah, there's literally a million bitcoin that nobody can get. It's sitting in a digital wallet that's been locked off since it was invented. Number one.
Speaker 1: If somebody finds a way to hack that wallet, they can get it and they.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that wallet a wallet, and he can't get into it, and if he could, he'd be like a billionaire. Now he's pretty upset.
Speaker 1: How would he be a billionaire? Though? Where who's gonna Who's going to give him a billion dollars for this little block of a million bits of data? The million nothing more than zeros and ones? Where's the That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The million bit coins right now?
Speaker 1: Done? Yeah, well, if if it's out there at the market can be cornered. Look, I, once you corner the market, what have you got? You've got nothing? So I don't understand. How is their value behind it?
Speaker 2: Well again, how is their value behind anything? But there is all right. There's an interesting documentary I was watching earlier today on this This is why I brought it up anyway, and it's about the guy who allegedly invented it, who has now disappeared, by the way, it's a Toshi or whatever his name is Japanese name, I can't remember it off the top of my head. But the guy who allegedly invented it, right, who created the code that this thing is based on, disappeared with this locked wallet, and Jimmy, he'd actually be a trillionaire right now if he unlocked that that wallet.
Speaker 1: How could he be a traded everyone?
Speaker 2: Because these things are worth well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Anything.
Speaker 2: But there you go. Why is a piece of why is a paper dollar?
Speaker 6: And a time before the Biden administration, there was never not even one billion dollars of currency in circulation. Yeah, Now Biden doubled the amount of currency in circulation and that's why it seems like everything costs twice as much, because twice as much cash chasing exact less goods, not even the same goods.
Speaker 1: That's the difference. Though, How is it if I walk into the store with ten dollars cash, I can buy ten dollars worth of goods no matter where the store is, as long as they accept us dollars now, and I'm not getting it behind the hole we went off the gold standard crap and all that. I got ten bucks in my pocket, I can go buy ten dollars worth of goods. I have ten dollars worth of bitcoin. How am I going to buy something with it?
Speaker 2: Well, if a place, what am I giving you?
Speaker 1: I'm giving you some bits, yep, some data, bits that are transferring over. But value wise, there's nothing. It's not accepted everywhere. Some people don't even know it exists. What gives it the value? Now? If this guy says, okay, I'll give you what's the equivalent of ten dollars of apples for your ten dollars a bitcoin? Okay, it gives me the apples. I send him the data. What's he going to do with that data? He's going to find somebody else that wants that data. Right, But in the end run, no matter how much money has been paid, I'll get or goods have been exchanged for that little chunk of data. In the end, where am I cashing in that data to get what it's worth. It's changed hands so many times and people have said, oh, wait, I'll trade up.
Speaker 2: He's going to.
Speaker 1: Give you something that's worth one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I'm going to give you something that's worth three hundred thousand dollars. Hey, what are you going to give me? I'm gonna give you three hundred thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's like the majority of exchange be beat because most people don't even.
Speaker 1: Like, can't my goods for those bits of mount It.
Speaker 6: Just got trouble. That's what you was doing. Eh, you go to that asset, that treatment guy, and he's got like an exchange and other people got the States exactly.
Speaker 1: But these guys are playing on a market with real money buying little bits of data that are worthless. I don't get it.
Speaker 6: And there's like no regulation. There's no regulation that I know of in the United States?
Speaker 4: Is there no?
Speaker 2: That's the thing with bitcoin, there is none. But of course the US is looking at now maybe introducing their own digital currency right where it's just exclusively digital.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, well, all right, when bitcoin was started? How many bits are there in existence? How many were created in that big block? And you're talking about Jimmy, I don't know. I'm not into that stuff.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not deep into it either. Billion. It might be just it might be like ten million. Let's just say there's ten million.
Speaker 1: All right, ten million? All right, there's ten million chunks out there.
Speaker 2: That's ten million coins.
Speaker 1: Is what is worth? What seventy thousand for a bit coin?
Speaker 2: For one coin? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I want seventy thousand dollars for this one bitcoin I've got. Where do I go to get that seventy thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: You can go to it worth that.
Speaker 1: You can go to an exchange, okay, and the exchange is going to give me seventy thousand dollars and I'm going to give them my one little piece of a little chunk of.
Speaker 2: Data, yeah, minus their fee or whatever. But yeah, that's how it works. But it's just like if you want to buy something from overseas and you got to give dollars and they only take euro.
Speaker 1: Dollars coming from But where's the seventy thousand dollars coming?
Speaker 2: But where does it come from? Anyway? Okay, you want to buy something from England, right, and you got to use euros or you got to use you know, great British pound, right, and you don't have that, you have dollars, so you make a PayPal exchange. Look, I'm going to pay you. What's that.
Speaker 1: There's a conversion factor, right.
Speaker 2: And they charge you for that conversion. And that's what these people are doing. Same thing except one thing. There's no central bank. It's just the blockchain.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that.
Speaker 1: I said, no, you're paying for a conversion. But like when I was in Switzerland, I could go over there and get my ATM and take out a certain amount of money and it would pay me in Swiss frames. There was no charge for a conversion. Okay, it was worth a certain amount in Swiss frames or euros however I wanted to get it. So there is a conversion factor there. But that is a monetary system and a monetary system working in conjunction. Where is the monetary system behind the bitcoin that makes it worth seventy thousand dollars a bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is. That's the thing. It's not there. There is no standardized thing. It's just the exchanges that make it possible based on the value. You see. It's just like when you bring an ounce of silver, I.
Speaker 1: Have an exchanged. Wait a minute, I have an exchange. Yeah, and I've got and we said, oh, okay, there's ten million bitcoins out there. All right, I've got nine million, nine hundred nine to nine thousand and nine a nine bitcoins. There's one dollar worth of bitcoin left out there, one out of ten million. Okay, and I get it. Now, who's going to give me ten million or whatever? The value is seventy thousand dollars times ten million, who's going to give you that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the other thing about it. Then, if you actually cornered it worthless, So yeah, if you cornered it like that, it would become worthless. You're right, it would become exactly worthless. But then again, if you owned all of the dollars that were in existence, right, and there were no dollars in existence, and you had all the physical money, that would also become worthless.
Speaker 1: It's only because I I turn it into several other different currencies at the same time. They keep it in circulation. Bitcoins aren't circulated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see it's it's more complex than this. They are circulated. They are spread out all over place, and every ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand people that are killing themselves to find a piece of data that's actually worth nothing. The data is not even there. It's just ones and zeros passing through the internet.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a little more complex than that. There is only it's not endless. You could just create it out of nothing. You have to be able to find it. It's not mining. This stuff is not as simple as they try and make it sound. But anyway, look, I'm not an expert on this. I can't adequately explain this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, when I go mining, let's see, I've got my super bank and computers looked up. I've made a deal with Duke Power to get my power loaded down at two hundred thousand volts to my own step down transformer, so I can run my mining operation. Where am I mining? What is it that I'm mining? Where am I going to look for these bitcoints?
Speaker 2: Where you're mining Internet data.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's hidden in all the data that's on the internet somewhere apparently. Okay, so we're talking about a couple ones and zeros which make a bitcoin mm hm.
Speaker 2: But they're very specific. It's not just you know, ones and zeros randomly.
Speaker 1: I understand that. I mean, it's it's a thing making this coin that's out there stuck somewhere. Okay, right once, I'm you know, there's I don't understand the value behind it to make people want to go out there. Okay, it's a novel, big thing. Oh, I've got fifty thousand bitcoins. Oh great? How much did it cost you to get them? Just in the cost of electricity and everything else to be able to find these things? Yeah, oh I got probably two million tied up in it. Okay, Well, you just wasted two million dollars because what are you gonna do with the damn data that you just found? What are you gonna do with it? Oh, I'm gonna take it to an exchange. For how much they're gonna give you for it? Well, I don't know, it depends on how much they have not enough for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, But here's the thing. Theoretically, you could acquire a whole bunch of a country's currency in a bank account, you got tons of it, and then that currency collapses, it's now worthless. It can happen, Yeah, and it happens. So what I'm saying is that theoretically, it seems like it's not that much different than anything else, except you don't have an institution that's trying to back it up. That's the difference. Other than that, I gotta tell you, I got a hard time under This is why I don't take it. People have asked me over here, you need to take bitcoin, you need to I'm not taking this crap. I don't know what to do with it, and I have no possible idea.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, if I can't take it down to a store literally physically and just you know, exchange it for goods immediately, I don't want it. I mean seriously. So that's me. But look, other people have different views on this, and apparently they do, because otherwise why would it be worth what did you say, seventy thousand now for one coin?
Speaker 1: I don't know what is a bitcoin worth? Let me look it up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But like I said, I was watching the documentary on it earlier, and it was just amazing to me how this stuff got created in the first place. But yeah, let's see what is bitcoin worth today. I'm gonna take a look myself while I'm talking to you here. Holy crap. Really, it looks to me like sixty eight thousand, three hundred and sixty nine dollars. That's one coin. Now, most people that you know, anybody I've ever known, never had more than a coin. And the thing is, I mean, I got offered this stuff at eighty bucks a coin, which wasn't bad at the time. So if I would have been smart and grabbed it and held on to it through all the crashes and everything, I'd have money. You know, well, it.
Speaker 1: Would, well, you'd have money until you go to turn it in and try to get money for it, and then you're gonna find out the value is a lot different depending on how much the guy that's paying you for it has.
Speaker 2: Well, most of the time people have been able to exchange it for decent amounts. And you remember that whole Silk Road thing that went on with the whole you know, the drugs on the internet and everything. You remember that tons of transactions were made there through bitcoin, so people got value directly. They got heroin and everything, and we mailed to them from all over the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what did the guy do with the bitcoin on the other end, Hey, I don't know. It's a blow. And he's got these fancy little digital coins. I guess he can do what with Well.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing is if you take in digital anything, then you got to turn it over for something else later for value again. I mean it's if you have a bank account again, like I said, loaded with any kind of currency, and that currency changes value on you, and then it does you lose money overnight? You know, if you got eight million if.
Speaker 1: They're staying that. But we're talking about currencies. Bitcoin is a Bitcoin is not a currency. Bitcoin is guys out there playing it's I guess it's the ultimate video game is to find your big coin.
Speaker 2: Well that's the way I see it. But I get corrected.
Speaker 1: Find something, go, don't find somebody's gonna pay you money for something that you have all of.
Speaker 2: But see b Pete again, Why is silver worth anything? Right? Because it's what people agree to give you for it. Right, Spy price on silver right now? Like thirty dollars an ounce, right, but well, you know in a month it could be twenty dollars and then the same silver you have in your hand right now could be worth less in a month, or it could be worth more. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know. I went through this whole argument with my ex girlfriend when I was over in Switzerland, you know, when things were starting to look bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not arguing. I'm just trying to answer you and all that. Yeah, I mean, I'm not arguing.
Speaker 1: But I mean that was for comment. She says, well, you know I'm gonna go out and buy silver. I said, okay, when the balloon goes up and you know, shit hits the fan, what are you gonna do? Well, I'll have silver I can barter with. I said, okay, you're gonna have silver. So you're gonna have this nice little case with all your silver in it. You're gonna go around, you want to buy a loaf of bread, and the guy's gonna say, see, I got breadfast sale. And you're gonna say, okay, well how much do you want for it? He's gonna say, how much you got? I got all this silver that's worth thirty thousand dollars. Okay, well, that's what the loaf is gonna cost you. In fact, as I reach out and take my gun from under the counter, because the ships hit the fan and there ain't no law in town, you can just give me your silver. How about that? That's what it's gonna come down to.
Speaker 2: Well, so I was asking her.
Speaker 1: You know, you're you're thinking that this is gonna save you in apocalyptic times. How well in that case whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But in that case where you got no law and you and nobody cares and everybody's just robbing each other, I mean, what what good you know, it's like in a zombie apocalypse? What good is you know, a billion dollars worth of cash going to do you nothing? You know what I'm saying, unless somebody's still going to take the.
Speaker 1: Money, right, you'd be better off learning how to grow weeds, harvest weak yep, process weak yep, make flour, make your own bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then you would have something that has a direct tangible value. True growing vegetables will be worth a lot more. You know, right?
Speaker 7: What is deny in?
Speaker 1: Uh? What was it? The guy in the movie The Big Short said that the future was in scenes. You can get yourself some good scenes.
Speaker 2: Well, in a way, that's true, isn't it. You can always grow something tangible out of that seat, anything you got on a market, on a computer in a digital form or whatever. Look at the computers can all go down tomorrow one solar flare does it? Boom? Well gone? Now what whatever cash you got, that's it stuff? Yeah, but you know if all your aluminum foil covered stuff is fine. But yet the banks don't have anything on record anymore because it's all been wiped out, then what you know what I'm saying, Okay, good luck with that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That said is how this whole bitcoin thing sounds to me. I do not understand the value behind.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm But that's what I'm getting at here. Is that really honestly, if you think about it, anything can collapse, disappear, and drop to nothing overnight, depending on circumstances. Okay, if if our government turns around and says tomorrow, you know what, the United States is closing up business, We're done and we're gonna come back into a couple of days with a whole new government. So everybody hang on and uh, you know, you can keep exchanging your money if you want, but we're gonna have to come up with new everything. We'll be back next week. Okay, what are you gonna do? You know what am I going to do? Yeah?
Speaker 6: We figure it out. Breaking up, gets in there, I'm there.
Speaker 2: What was that, jim.
Speaker 1: Kamala? She's still give up?
Speaker 6: There was the Kamala in about a year after the stock market, after the four tech stocks to keep the whole thing float finally crashed. She's gonna get up there, start blabbing about how this is a period of time in history and she loves her lawn and the dollar is not gonna be worth toilet.
Speaker 2: But see, that's the thing, though, is if the Federal Reserve says, you know what, the dollar is now worthless, you know, deal with it. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 6: We'll forget them. It's up to the people, see a follow.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing is, at the end of the day, it has to do with what people believe the damn thing is worth. Okay, the digital representation of it, that's what it has to do with. At the end of the day, that's what it is. Even with Okay, just like Jimmy said, though they doubled the amount of currency printed. Thus the inflation happened. That's what happened. Because you print new currency, what does it do. It steals from the existing currency supply the value. That's what it does if you don't regulate it properly. Okay, And that's what happens in all of these cases. You know why did Cyprus collapse? Because they kept printing money and they had nothing coming in. So eventually they had to turn around and say, you know what, our currency isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
Speaker 1: Even it's the Greeks, they'll worry about it later. That's why that's why Cyprus collapsed. Well, okay, worried about it. I got about four thousand series of video stocks, So I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, see you in a better mood yet, Jimmy, Uh.
Speaker 6: Not really, No, we'll bring on the next guess.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying, but nobody's hanging on the line right now. Actually, but anybody wants to call in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, you know what we'll do. Let me put Jimmy on hold and maybe the commercials will put them in a better mood. Uh. And you know, one of you guys can join us.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Jimmy, do you have early voting up there where you are?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait, let me put him back on. I put him on hold. Here we go, Here we go, I put him back on.
Speaker 6: Do you have early voting, Jimmy, yes, oh yeah. We're in midst of voting season.
Speaker 1: But it hasn't started. Our started yesterday, so as you're started up there.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, they mail me and he emailed me.
Speaker 1: Have you voted yet? No?
Speaker 6: I just vote normal.
Speaker 1: Here you are.
Speaker 2: Now he's waiting, he's gonna go. He's gonna go on November fifth.
Speaker 1: No, I think you should go now and go ahead and cast his vote, and he knows it's in the bank and he can start being a little happier. At least he's done his part. He can look at everybody else and said, I already got money and suckers.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, Jimmy. There there's the suggestion from b Pete. But like I said, I'm gonna go ahead and put you on hold, and I'm gonna turn around and take a break here on the Friday Night Live Show and hopefully you guys will join us at three one nine.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, call it the truth about the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 1: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay.
Speaker 6: Oswald was on the Building and Science event the Murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now has a.
Speaker 6: Real effort on the Dafay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well, a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims judens Mary Baker in her own words?
Speaker 9: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 10: Swanson, Yo Yeovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation in Denial.
Speaker 3: The Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them.
Speaker 2: Using new files.
Speaker 11: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light.
Speaker 2: In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust, Lord Uranium is right, thok called nuclear.
Speaker 2: Weapons and other things like lots of.
Speaker 6: Lord Urenium is right.
Speaker 1: Dot com radio.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great nation No transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the warstate dot com.
Speaker 2: To use expressed by coler schools.
Speaker 11: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com if you not necessarily reflect dews of the Jilly dot com or jochilly, and we are not possible forgetting supid, which you might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you uncle.
Speaker 12: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 13: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the clatoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't did it?
Speaker 12: But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 13: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clear, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better.
Speaker 9: Much better scene.
Speaker 12: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 13: I agree, it's straight to the porn, straight talk and I.
Speaker 9: Like that idea. Olly dot com, Oh, Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Let know no.
Speaker 2: Yo yo.
Speaker 10: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'le effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: So this will be the second and final segment of the Friday Night open Mic. And uh, I wanted to look in the chat room really quick, kind of fun chase shifters in there. Uh, we're in the post truth post meaning post reality reality. Yeah, yeah, that works. Try giving the guy in the parks toilet for your dope. I don't know what that means anyways, Bitcoin for your dope? All right? Anyway, Pete, we we did talk to Jimmy James. We tried to solve bitcoin, but I got no solutions for you. Man. Bitcoin is confusing to me, really is. But is it really any different though from anything else that gets digitally represented though? I mean seriously think about it. I mean, what happens if your stuff just disappears?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And this is what the worry is with this CDDC stuff, where if the government has.
Speaker 14: Just what was the big thing of a couple of what was in the past couple of years, these non non tangible assets or something work like artwork that people were selling online.
Speaker 2: Oh, the NFTs, the non fungible tokens or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what the hell? People have too much time on our hands to come up with crap like that. Hey, I'm gonna invent a coin and you're going to go mine it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you that there's really none out there, but I've got six and there worth fifteen billion dollars a piece, So y'all have at it. It's like they sit around and make this stuff up for what as a like a hobby, like like something to do when they're supposed to be at work doing something, but they're not doing what they should be doing in their mining Bitcoin, well what was hilarious. It is weird.
Speaker 2: Bitcoin is the stronger one. There was like a hundred other coins that came out too. Don't forget Elon Musk was trying to push the doge coin, right, uh, but other people, Yeah, other people have pushed other coins, and these other coins for a couple of years ran pretty rampant, and it was like, oh, well these aren't, you know, as expensive as Bitcoin. It's a lot easier. And people started getting into those and then they all like tanked all of them, everything except Bitcoin tanked, and it was hilarious. It was like, well, it's all the same kind of principle, and it's like yeah, but for some reason it doesn't work out the same, does it. And all of a sudden, like I said, in one day, as soon as one person abandoned their coin or whatever, they all collapse, except the bitcoin, which was funny too. And like I said, now these different countries are experimenting with it, and yet this was a bad idea when the Chinese, you know, the the communist Chinese, did it, and they were monitoring everything you were doing because they could. And that's what's going to happen with these centralized you know, digital currencies.
Speaker 1: They don't even need a currency in this country with monscule.
Speaker 2: Well, everything is virtually digital at this point. Think about how often you actually handle cash, you know what I'm saying, compared to how much money you actually end up putting out for everything, how much of it is actually cashing your hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hadn't. I hadn't taken out a car loan. Well, I've taken out a first roal loan. I used my cars collateral and a lot of times because I was out of town on the road, you know, I haven't I pay with everything on a debit card pretty much every day. I haven't written a check in the years. Right. But and especially with the mail service, because you know, when you get your bill, you take your bill, you go ahead and fill out your check, put it back in the mail. Mail is so slow that nine times out of ten, you get your bill, you put your payment in the mail the very next day. It doesn't get there in time anymore. Because companies are now taking longer to bill you. You can't rely on the postal service to deliver your payment before it is, you know, before the due date. It's just like you're in town paying the water bill. But you know, it's just strange that the handling cash. Well, this one company that I had my loan with, I stopped in one of their offices that was in the town where I was working. I said, hey, my car payments doing two days. I need to go and pay it. Oh, I'm sorry, we don't. We don't take cash. What we don't take cash? I said, so what do you what do you take? We'll take a check, I said, dude, I haven't written the check in two years. I only have a check book. I said, can you do it digital? Well, we don't have the process here to do it on your credit card or your debit card. I said, so you won't take my cash? Oh no, I said, well, why suddenly do you not take it? Well, we could get robbed, and if we have cash on the premises, this way, we don't have to worry about it. I thought, now, I can't wait for the first guy that's gonna rob the one financial center you know in the strip law and go bust it, do the doors with his gun out, his mask on, give you all your cash. We don't have any, sir. I just can't wait for that to happen.
Speaker 2: Well it has, but it just killed me.
Speaker 1: That cash was no good anymore. You know I had to do. I had to go down to a CBS and they sent me an electronic bill, and I went to CBS and through their system paid the bill. Yeah, yep, just to give them their money that they wanted. I almost left the cash on the counter and walked out, but I thought, no, if they're not going to give me a receipt, I'm not gonna leave three hundred fifty bucks sitting on.
Speaker 2: The counter now because that'll just disappear. But we had we had that problem in Dallas where it was like, well, look, we can't take your you know, your kind of card.
Speaker 1: And those assholes and they were just being protected as fucks, that's all.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, you were Renzo Hotel, but we also don't take care good work. We don't take cash. I'm like, what how do you not take cash? I was confused.
Speaker 1: Wait, they wouldn't take They wouldn't take cash for the room, right. They would take cash for anything else. You could go to the restaurant and get a meal with nine people and run up a thousand dollars bill. Take cash, yep. You could buy the red poole in the fancy little cool right next to the front deskim five bucks a pop. Can't take cash, yep. They wouldn't take cash for the room, right, Amazing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what to do. It was like, what do you do with this? I went outside smoked. I just was like, I don't even know what to say. I mean, I think.
Speaker 1: I'll make the guy feel bad enough that he finally had to call a second boss and go, look, we're about to lose thousand dollars sale right here. You might want to take the guy's cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even though and they they really didn't want to take it. They did not want it, and then they wouldn't take it even. The funny thing was we had to get somebody else to put up a card because they were like, well, what about incidentals? You know if you guys, you know, like, what are we gonna do? What do you think we're gonna damage the room?
Speaker 1: Looks like, dude, I brought all my liquor, booze, I got a hooker coming. Everything's taken care of. There will be no incidentals. That doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I offered to give him another five hundred in cash just as a deposit on the incidentals. He wouldn't take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they wouldn't take a cash deposit even right. It was like no unless it's see. And that's the weird thing is that now we're in age where in some places you can't even use cash.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so everything is digital already, you know what I mean? I mean, where do you go that you can't use things digit outside of what your weed guy? And to be honest with you, there's lots of workarounds for the weed guy. Now you know what I'm saying. You can apple pay your weed guy, It don't matter. What's that.
Speaker 1: How do you make change for a bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Well you don't. You just you give them a certain percentage of a coin that is based on what you know. That's sixty thou I can.
Speaker 1: Cut a bitcoin down to percentages.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. No, you don't give out a whole coin. No, no, no, see sixty eight thousand. I'm not going to give you sixty eight thousand dollars coin for you know, a pair of pants. I mean, that's not a weed.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of weeds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well exactly. So you only give him twenty bucks or forty bucks or a hundred bucks or whatever. And yeah, but that's how much comes out of the coin. So it's only a percentage comes out of the coin.
Speaker 1: The coin you divide the coin.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't understand that process either, but that's what happens. Most people don't even have a whole coin that I know, even if they have some, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, and I thought you could wait a way, we're eaven it. I thought you could only find them as one coin.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not necessarily you have a bitcoin. You find parts of bitcoins, not even a whole coin.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I'm doing all this mining and I'm only gonna get like two cents worth out of a bitcoin sometimes, Jesus Christ, is this not the most stupid video game you've ever heard of?
Speaker 2: Look, and I've seen people exchange all kinds of weird stuff. Like the first time I saw this was in the late nineties, and people had those online games where you actually mind resources, like you literally mind gold and stuff like that. Right, So people would go on eBay and say, look, I got twenty thousand gold in this video game. I'll sell it to you on eBay for you know, one hundred bucks, and people would buy it. And then they would say, okay, now we'll go and we'll meet and we'll transfer it and you give me your hundred bucks. And people did it for this theoretical, non existent, non corporeal thing, And like I said, it's not it's not that strange. People exchange things for digital representations and stuff all the time, you know. Matter of fact, one of the things they ran bitcoin through for a little bit was the magic card trade thing that they had online where you know, you could only acquire magic cards through online trades and online purchases, and you couldn't manufacture a magic card. You had to buy it, so they had values, and there were people paying hundreds of dollars for basically, you know, a usable token in a game. So I'm just saying people are paid money, you know, real money for this digital representation of this, that the third thing an acts in a in a game, you know. Okay, Well I got an axe that's hard to get, so I'm gonna sell it. People paid hundreds of dollars for it. Anyway, we got another caller, and we still got Jimmy James on. Hold. We'll get Jimmy back on. Maybe this one will help his mood. And let's see. It looks like eight six five area code, and uh, you're live, So what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Play forward baby a while over me and screamed, this is Diddy Catcher.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, here's a familiar voice. I haven't heard from you in a while. Man, how you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Last week, Man Graves and Jason Barker weave down the stream that was went a little bit longer than what I side. It was going to him An's calin last week, but I looked up and it's done already, you know, almost ten o'clock. Right, Well, what's Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's just mad in general. I mean we were talking about bitcoin and all kinds of crazy stuff, and I'm I'm fed up with the culture wars, I'm fed up with the election, so you know. And I was telling people that Swanson doesn't even want to talk to anybody right now because he's fed up with all these people online and what they're reacting to. And I don't know, Jimmy just said, I'm in a bad mood now and that was it. So he asked us to put them on hold. So I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's best not, you know, let this bullshit pit you in a bad mood, because in about eighteen nineteen days, one of them is gonna, you know, be the winner. I don't know who I was going to agree on it. How much bitching and crying, you know, it's gonna half a night of the fact. I kind of hope this is going to turn into like one of these so Kyle Trucker protests and these convoys. I hope it's one of them things that it's like, you know, oh, it's a big deal, right It until the day and the next day and the day after that, it's like three quarters of them talking about something else and we're not gonna talk about that on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I hope that's.
Speaker 4: How this goes.
Speaker 2: So you're hoping it just evaporates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they take the bath. And I mean even the most hardcore supporter of either one of them at this point has to be wore out.
Speaker 2: But you would think so, You would think so. But you know what, I predict this. I predict it no matter who wins, the other side is going to bitch for the next couple of months. So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: One side Wait a minute, one side if they lose, will bitch for a couple of months. If the other side loses, you're gonna be hearing them bitch for four years, trust me.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, it's equal.
Speaker 4: But okay, okay.
Speaker 15: I add to that is, you know, if Trump doesn't win, we're going to sit here and listen to the rest of our lives of how great it would have been if he won.
Speaker 4: That's the reason. One of the biggest reasons why you know I hope he wins is then that way, you know it'll be twofold number one won't have to listen to that shit. And number two the excuses, which I hope he does great. I'll be the first one to say, yeah, see didn't get on this issue, blah blah blah. But churches are you know, he's still the same line, flip flopping the second shit he's always been. But you know, ater about six months, you know, the four D chest and all that, it just ain't gonna fly. And so I hope he actually does. But I don't know about the rest of him. But you know, the last three and a half years of you know, Obama, that bastards, you know, still running all that guy, I just you know, I'm just sick of hearing that, you know, and this a live dollar streight. Well, I mean, you know, I even got friends that kind of sees a lot of this stuff about the Republican stuff the way you know, most of us has kind of woke up to it. But they still they come right back, you know, beginmmick. Is that hard?
Speaker 5: You know, the programming and the propaganda.
Speaker 4: You know, even if they complain about a Republican or about Trump, then just just saying as you say, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They're right back, and they get in defense.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: I hate to use the word, you know, the art word here, but you know that it's made people really but I'll just be glad for it to be over this.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the only thing that's gonna make me happy is at least it'll be done, you know. That's that's what I'm waiting on. Just all right, fine, it's done, you know, but.
Speaker 1: It's not this. I hate to burst the bubble. Regardless of who wins, it ain't done. We're gonna be now that this is the this is the course that these people that call themselves our representatives have taken. We are never going to hear the end of it. I think we're two we are two partisans at this point. To come back, it's the lines are drawn and people on both sides have had enough of the other side that it's just going to be perpetual mayhem from here on out.
Speaker 2: Well, eventually, I'm hoping that people get exhausted, you know, from the I mean, how long can you hold this up of this, you know, being pissing and moaning and not just eventually saying, you know what, we got to accept the way it went and let's get on with things. I mean, really, I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I'm wanting things to be like, you know, like they used to be, where it was like, Okay, look the election's done. Now let's get on with life, you know what I mean. But it never ends. It never ends.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It doesn't end because you've got the left side of things that are going to sit there and perpet only bitch and moan. Even when they're in power. They're gonna be bitching and moaning about the other side and on the Republican side of it, until we get rid of some certain people at the higher levels and tell them pack your bags and hit the road, don't come back. We're gonna deal with the same damn problems on the right side of things. That's what I'm saying. There's a lot of people in the middle. They're sick and tired of it from both sides. It's back to the point now. I don't not understand how the hell.
Speaker 2: And a friend of.
Speaker 1: Mine from Kentucky, I gave him a load of craft the other day over Mitch McConnell, and I happen to make a comment if you had voted that back in the office so many times he's in trench and he's one of the biggest damp roadblocks we've got of getting anything done until you get rid of him and Pelosi and Nattler and the rest of these knuckleheaded ass hats. It's perpetual. We are never gonna get anything settled. It's never gonna be there's never gonna be a truce call between the two sides now. They're just too divided. There's nothing to bring them together.
Speaker 2: That's good and depressing anyway.
Speaker 4: Anything that they're gonna go together on is usually gonna be something that's going to be detrimental to the rest of us. Are riots or whatever, I know stuff And like for.
Speaker 5: People out there that likes to, you know, throw Ryan all around and people that you know, bitches about Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm one.
Speaker 5: Up my bitches as much as anybody.
Speaker 4: But when people says, you know, McConnell's screwed Trump, McConnell bus McConnell back, well, you know Trump did upon his wife is the Transportation secretary. So you know got to kind of you know, keep that in uh, put that in the focus and think about that too. But you know every time that you ever point anything out like that about chopping the swamp off instead of graining, and all you get is just spin lies, you know, asking questions to answer question because they have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: This is something I don't understand about Trump. Trump would have had a lot less problems in his four years that he was in and he had some different people advising him. Some of the advice that they gave him on certain individuals came back and bit him in the ass. Christopher ray Pad of the FBI is one of them. You know, why would you appoint that man? I don't know. I would think Trump, with his tun there and his business acumen that he supposedly has, would find a better set of damn advisors. And I don't know who advised him the last time he was in, but they ended up hurting him in the long run with the people that they were advising for him to put into certain places. I mean, it's ridiculous now you look at the number of people that have come back after the fact. Oh, Trump was a regular mediac and he was this and.
Speaker 2: He was that.
Speaker 1: No, you're just disgruntled because you weren't there at the end of it. Because he fired your asked to shut up, go sit down, as we need to start doing.
Speaker 4: What Some of them just trying to run from him because it didn't turn out, you know, surpositibly, and you know they're wanting a no job and they see that's more a lot of them, you know what that comes.
Speaker 1: The kind that's the problem. You know, when when Trump goes for advice from these guys, he's dealing with people that have been in the swamp so long. They're going to recommend other people that have been in the swamp so long that while Trump's trying to drain the swamp, he needs to look at his old fist fond and get rid of some of the crap he brought in there.
Speaker 4: But I just don't see how anybody made advice I own, you know, Bill of Rights issues verse second for its amendment. You know, he shipped on every one of them, just as soon as he could said well I set forward fetcher. You know, we've beat the part about what he's you know, guns and the second.
Speaker 2: Men of today.
Speaker 4: Look at everybody just started getting banned off YouTube. All that stuff happened under him. I don't think that would have happened under Jeb or Hillary. I think it'd been too many people raising hell to where that it meant so.
Speaker 1: But you know, every way happened now it would have. I mean, she played her cards the other day when she made the comment that, you know, people need to be held either criminally or civilly liable for misinformation, and I thought, God, coming out of your mouth, woman, you just said that you had the balls to sit there and say that to the public after the shit you pulled for two and a half years over your Russian dossier. My God, that's why I'm saying we need to bring back public dirt clotting. We start finding these people when they come out of these damn offices and they exit their limos, and smack them in the head with a couple of dirt clods and let them know, we know you're fucking up, and we're gonna hold you accountable. Until we start holding people accountable for the ship that they're pulling, this is going to go on forever, and it's gonna get worse.
Speaker 2: No that I cannot with.
Speaker 4: I don't think you even have to do anything like that, as much as just keep going out when they're lying. You know what they're lying about just don't let it just go over your head and you know, keep moving.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we have that now. And that was something I brought up the other week when we were talking about it. You have the local TV station playing political ads where a certain person is claiming that another person is going to do this, this, and this, and yet that corporate entity that owns that station, that's affiliated with it on their news channels has pointed out that no, you didn't do this, this, and this, and yet these guys are getting rich taking money for political ads that they know are a fucking line and they put them out there on rotation, back to back all day during election season. We ought to be able to start pulling licenses for some of these broadcast channels for some of the ship that they've been putting on TV that are blatant this information.
Speaker 4: Hey, they I got a question to you, see that I wanted to ash for the last two weeks.
Speaker 5: But here I am speaking.
Speaker 4: Of, you know, alleged blatant lives and so called blatant lives and everything.
Speaker 5: What have you been here?
Speaker 4: And I know you're over more in the eastern part of the state, but what have you been hearing about over North Carolina. Garis about some of this famous have you been hearing? You know, have you heard anything from actual people that you know they wouldn't lie or they wouldn't knowingly be carrying a line what's going on on the ground over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard a lot of it, and I mean some of us been secondhand, but I talk to people that have actually gone up there. In fact, our company is getting together a list of people to go up there to start working with the debris removal and inspecting all of that, you know, overseeing the paperwork oven and what gets carted off and where it is taken. But FEMA, Yeah, they've been claiming. FEMA's got twelve hundred people on the ground in western North Carolina. They do, and it's little groups of three and four assigned to a vehicle, and they you know, they they got into the areas. They're not offering much because there's not much they can do. Engineering firms across the state right now are doing assessments. Construction companies are doing assessments. We've got this many of this type of equipment we can mobilize for this. We've got this many personnel, we've got this we can do. Trying to get it all together is the problem now. FEMA, they were in contact with the governor when things first started, but they did no pre planning whatsoever. Everybody knew this story. One was heading towards the mountains. They didn't do anything to prestage anything, and then when it happened, it was really so devastating. They've not seen anything like this before. There are areas completely cut off from civilization that you have to got miles, you have to hike in to be able to get to these places. The locals started. What happened was when in the first few days when FEMA started showing up, some of the locals had already been in operations. They had been receiving donations, they had been coordinating with search and rescue and getting people out of these backwood areas. FEMA came in. Certain individuals with FEMA made certain comments that made the locals think, you guys are trying to come and take over, and so the gossip mill took off, and you're talking about an area that people it was. People are communicating on radios and CEB radios right now because they don't have the ability to make cell phone calls. You had things like the government Trump organized with Musk to go in and set up starlink connections so at least getting satellite connections to these people so work could get out that people were safe. We need this, these people need to be evacuated. They have health issues, blah blah blah. They started their own communications networks between walkie talkies and CD radios, so when FEMA got in, they were already on the back foot. They weren't prepared. They didn't have anything to bring except the promise on TV of a seven and fifty dollars check. Okay, thanks for my check. Now, where the fuck am I going to cash it? They're in a bank for three hours in any direction that I can get to. A lot of help there, guys. In the meantime, you had groups like Samaritans, Purse was It, the Oh is It? The Redneck Navy Occasion, Navy cares like that had dealt with this before. They were there within a day of the storm clearing. In fact, I think so Americans first was on the ground the afternoon after the storm blew through, and they started setting up their networks to be able to take care of people. They had a National Guard helicopter. I think it was. I don't think it was from Brag. It may have been, I'm not sure. I'm sorry for livery that comes into an area where they've got donations set up. It's a drop off collection point and from there they were sending out supplies by four wheeler and four to fours to get to some of these back areas. This helicopter comes in, throws a rotal wash on everything, blows donations and supplies all over the place, and takes off and flies off. Well that pissed off the local Well then you start so then you start hearing more stories and it's just become a conglomeration of.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: Nobody knew that it no. I don't why people couldn't imagine it could be this catastrophic. We're having that much rain in that area, but they weren't prepared for it. They don't know how to get around it. They it's taken a while to be able for the state to even get there. Necessity's in place to be able to go up and fix the blowouts on I forty Asheville was completely cut off there for a while. So slowly they're starting to get back in it. But to be honest, Seema blew it when they didn't do any preparation at all, and then when they got there, they weren't prepared for what was on the ground, which was basically devastation. It's amazing the devastation in that area. I don't see how I'm surprised there's not more people dead than there are. That's they won't find that some of them they won't ever find. When you get buried under a ten foot wall of mud, it takes a while before things show. I'll tell you that we're having to go through now. You know, there's thirty foot piles of debris up against these bridge aputments and in coves, and and once everything came down the mountain, imagine a twenty foot foot wall of water and mud and the velocity that that gets on a slope dropping from forty five hundred feet to thirty five hundred feet in less than a mile. I mean, you think about the velocity of a twenty foot wall of mud and water coming down. It's gonna take anything out.
Speaker 2: That's bath pretty much.
Speaker 1: Creeks that that measured three feet across the bottom and might have a four or five foot bank are now out of its bank with a water depth of probably twenty feet one hundred feet wide, taking everything in his path. I mean, it's just really it's devastation that you could only describe as biblical. There you go in proportion.
Speaker 2: So anyway, even with the crazy news story about you know, maybe there was just a photo op as opposed to you know, did Kamala just do a photo op and not send out supplies and all that? I mean, I've gotten all sorts of mixing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did the photo wop and Seema didn't send out the supplies. Two totally different things, right, Seema dropped the ball on this one, plain and simple and for them. And that's another thing. My Orcas comes out, No, no, no, not my orcas. Yes, head hoole. Lands Security comes out and says, now that FEMA's under them. You know, we're running out of money in this program. We're going to have to have some more money. And then you got locals here going to wait a minute, what happened all the money that dark taxes are paid into it. Well, you know, we had to support the migrants and the elite in certain areas out of these funds. Oh wait a minute. You spend our money on the illegals, and then you have the media come out and say, oh, no, that's not the case. Well, if that's not the case, why that the head of Homeland Security get up there and say that was the case, the man that they did this, and every major media company comes out there and says, oh no, no, that's not the case. That's a busious rumor, that's being a QAnon thing, that's not what's happening. Well, yeah, that is what's happening. I got an article here that I read the other day where two guys actually went to the female web page and broke out their budgets and showed the money. It's amazing how many millions we have spent one and some odd million on illegals coming across the border, and now we don't have money to pay for disasters. It's a fact. It's on their website. Well, but you've got every major media outlet out there saying that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Well, we're totally about time. Well, we're totally out of time for this Friday night. And thanks to Harlan, Thanks for Jimmy James for calling in, Thanks to my co host Vpete, and thank you for listening. We're all done, and next week, like I said, Larry Hancock, Robert Grodin and hopefully some more surprises on the show. Plus we'll do this Friday night open mic thing again. Anyway, until then, I'm merely O'Kelly. All of you are indeed the effects the Age of Transitions is upnext on o'chelly dot com Radio