Speaker 1: City of Philadelphia may not be there like they were getting right after that last night, and somebody forgot to grease the polls, which is a thing that they have to do in Philadelphia. And it's not like it's a historical thing. Literally, a dude died climbing one of the poles after the NFC Championship, So it just happened, but it doesn't look like that happened. And I'm reading here that everyone who was shot during Philly's celebration last night has lived, so that's good as well. Uh, ross was the super Bowl everything he thought it would be that.
Speaker 2: You yeah, it was great. Yeah, I got hit a triple parlay. Oh you did play the on the Philly money by line?
Speaker 1: Yeah the wy yep, no, no of the money line is the byeline though, that's what writers. Now.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch a second of it, not one second.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I you know, I watched and then it just turned into it's a bit of a beating so and everyone's like, see, there's probs it's not in favor of the Chiefs. Here's the deal that you still have to show up right, So, like, if if you honestly believe that the NFL refs nudge it and arguably, if you watch the first drive where the Eagles took a absolutely ridiculous penalty, it was just garbage. The push up, shut up, stop it. You still the team still has to physically be playing well right then, And that's where you get those little tiebreaker calls. Is how that would work if you believe it's a thing. They just craft the bed now like sixth I mean, what what do you want? There's nothing you can do with that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's scripted. I don't think it's fixed, but I do think they do have an agenda and the rest push it towards you.
Speaker 1: The nudging, the nudging thing, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also think it became so blatant and so obvious that they're like, well we we can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too big. It's the too big to rig for football right there. Uh And dude, they were booing Taylor Swift and losing their mind over Trump. This is why. And people are like, oh, you see, no, it's it's also football crowd. I guess you got to keep that in mind, you know. And there's there's a lot of people who, not for political reasons, just get annoyed with all the Taylor Swift coverage. The front page of the New York Post this morning. Hold on, I took a screenshot of this. I took a screen shot. Here it is. This is literally the front page. So the front page of the New York Post, you get the main story and then you get like three or four sub stories of that in that first drop. All right, so remember the Philadelphia Eagles have just won the Super Bowl in a very convincing manner. These are the headlines. Ready, Travis Kelcey joins Taylor Swift in sweet after Chiefs crushing super Bowl loss. That is the main story on the New York Post. I don't know if it still is. It was like fifteen when did I do this? Thirty minutes ago?
Speaker 2: I saw the meme of Travis Kelcey screaming at Andy Reid from last year, Remember when he screamed yeah yeah, and it just said I was supposed to propose tonight.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. And then you go into the story and they're like, oh, all right, so that's the main So here's all the subheadlines. Remember the Eagles just came out and played really well. In fact, it wasn't even this close. Kansas City scored most the sick teen of their twenty two in the fourth quarter, So this thing was a blow out the whole game. And it still wasn't close to them, but it was far not as close, if that's a thing. Sub headline Patrick Mahomes reacts to Chiefs loss story. Three Mahomes shares thoughts on Travis Kelcey's potential retirement. Four Chiefs defensive star breaks down in tears.
Speaker 2: Right, and the story wasn't that Philly one, It's that Kansas City lost.
Speaker 1: And then the fifth headline, Travis Kelcey delivers complete Super Bowl dud with NFL future uncertain. Yes, yeah, and to some extents to New York Posts, they're the kind of the giants, paper giants, or division rivals the Eagles. I got it. But how embarrassing you have five the five main stories of the top stories that you want your readers to click on, every single one of them is about Kansas City. Is the Eagles. I don't think the word Eagles is here in any of the headlines. No, it is just saying the Chiefs lost to the Eagles. What are you doing? Man? What are you doing? Meanwhile, the advertisers are having to do their thing, going, hey, you know what, you know what, we can do whatever we want. We don't have to pand er, we can we don't have to put the Dylan mulvaney up there dancing around. We can literally market to people, which is a which is an indictment of what all these companies decided to do over the last four eight, whatever number of years, we'll go eight, just because they all freaked out when Trump got in the first time. Meanwhile, a lot of the ads felt like, I don't know, felt like ten years ago. Now.
Speaker 2: The vibe was completely different. Right, coming in this morning to find stuff to load audio from the and a lot of them we can't play because of like copyright issues. Right, there was one like there was like a Jesus ad for like with Johnny Cash in it. The entire ad was Johnny Cash. There was another one with Country Roads in it, which was coorse. Like, the vibe was completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump's sitting there saloting, people are cheering the here's the thing. Uh, the guy who did the national anthem, he did a good job. Although you know there's controversy. Was that part of your your your parlay there.
Speaker 2: I'm a my triple the parlay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the length of the nation, you know. So there's controversy because like it was down to a half second and he sang a couple of words three times, so maybe that's what they raaise. I don't know. I don't know, so but it was fine and Kendrick Lamar I don't really know anything about the Drake Beef. I guess he sang some song but omitted some words. But as somebody pointed out, even if not your kind of music. He went up there, everybody kept their clothes on. They you know, they weren't. They didn't sacrifice anything to Satan, right, you didn't have that. He just he went up and he's sang what is this song? I had actually heard, because I guess it's very popular, And he did a halftime show and some people popped out, as they always do, and and I'm not invested in the whole storyline with whatever that is, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I heard the halftime show kind of sucked. But also it's it's a positive that Molock wasn't featured this year, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean baby the bar is so the bar is on the floor. Okay, so yes, no, no, no gifts to Moloch. Nobody's uh you know, private parts dangling around out there or damn near it. Noh, nobody swore played a football game. It wasn't a great game. And uh, you know people are like Meerica, buy our stuff, America. We love America.
Speaker 3: The longest thing we ever do is live our lives. But life doesn't come with an owner's Manuel might have been nice on it, but that means.
Speaker 1: We get to write our own stories.
Speaker 3: Freedom is yes or no, or maybe freedom is for every day, but it isn't free. It gets a burned.
Speaker 1: All right, buy a jeep, dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, you've got commercials in the Super Bowl where jeeps are getting thrown out of planes during World War Two? Right, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, did you see the new Army ad, the fifteen second Army Ad. I don't think it ran nationally. I think it ran in like select markets. It's just some army dude in the gym squatting three fifty or whatever, and he's like, it's easier to murder people when you're strong or something. Have you not, sod dude, I just send this to you. I mean oh yeah, hold on, let me do this. I'm gonna find I totally I forgot about it. I was gonna send it with prep esay and I totally forgot. I'm gonna find this this ad. It's just a dude in the gy and by the way, there's not some girl there filming, and why is he staring Pharaoh? Pharaoh? It's just some dude, just some ripped dude being like I can murder faster if I'm stronger, right, And it's not what he says, but I'll get it for you, and we'll come back here on the CaCO DA radio program gram phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, so let's see here do do do all? Right? Couple things. One, I think what Ross said has had probably the best. It was a total vibe shift. But don't think it's because all the people that do all the commercials and run all of it believe any of it. I think there's one thing that we've demonstrated is they will go wherever they think they need to go, even at the cost of literally destroying society. Right, you know it's a madman, Yeah, absolutely, But it's even worse than that. Because it's not just yeah, you know, letting the consumer lead you where they may. You'll literally like, there's no beliefs that you have of like you know, like women's spaces, right, you're just like dah, screw it. No, we can go ahead and do marketing. Bud Light will never recover. Most analysts believe that bud Light because already the big manufacturers were losing market share. Bud Lights screw up is unrecoverable. It's just done and uh and it does resonate with some. So what's bud Light doing? Well, they didn't have Dylan mulvaney out there. No, they went, hey, we need to sell beer to football fans. What if we put football guys? Uh, you know in the ad for the football beer. Let's try that. You won't go fishing tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I gotta cole and ask me tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Fellas, I accidentally threw a lame party.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ted, they're on their way.
Speaker 1: Throw the Mannings in there. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: They're here?
Speaker 2: You call us the party.
Speaker 5: Called the sack party launch Launch.
Speaker 1: The beers are a metaphor for an invitation? Is that our leaf floor.
Speaker 5: Party?
Speaker 1: In the sack? A music.
Speaker 2: In the beer, incredible snugs, meat, oh, smoker cuts grass Hell, yeah, I spent most of my money on this.
Speaker 6: You rigged fully custom pretty bud lights from you shouldn't that fucking as many bud lights as it takes.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of bud lights.
Speaker 2: It's called a sax pop.
Speaker 6: They don't get off the boat.
Speaker 7: Anjo ways already breathing down my neck.
Speaker 1: Oh they got a boat. Look at that. What do you have there? You have let's see, you have smoked meats, beard, dudes partying called a sack party power equipment. I don't know. I feel like that might resonate more than one hundred days of women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you've got like Paint Manning just hanging out there for some reason, and you're still watching the ad and you're still thinking, Dylan mulvaney.
Speaker 1: It's just wild. It's just like what it's why would you do that. It's not like football fans all changed. You were pandering to the highest order. So even though, yeah, if you look back at this super Bowl from yesterday, it definitely is like it jumped ten years back back man and then the r right. So here's the army. It's hard to hear ross what do you think the plate count is that he's got on there too, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Uh yeah, I counted them, roughly, all of them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's just this this goliath of a man in you know, are in the standard shorts T shirt. You see Army guys doing pt and right, and he's just he's got all the weight. That's why there's nobody else in the gym. Actually, you're right, Ross, he's using.
Speaker 2: All the weights.
Speaker 1: We probably would have more weights, but we sent all the money to you said, so unfortunately, this is what they have to work with. And so he's just he's just ripping all the weights. And then right at the end of the Eddy looks at the camera and goes, here we go.
Speaker 5: It's kind of hard to hear.
Speaker 1: Music because stronger people are hard to kill, all right, So, and he probably could have enunciated he says, stronger people are harder to kill. But I'm not gonna quipple with the man because he's lifting the entire gym and talking about murdering people. So we're not getting murdered. There's no Do you remember do you remember the commercials they were running for the army like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all like pastel colored and about like they aretoonish mom.
Speaker 1: You know, you go and check in with mom, and it was so weird. Yeah, I'm sure, I.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: We played probably three or four during that time. What do you do? You're hiring You're hiring thugs, but in a good you know what I mean, in a good way. You want people that are that are rough and tumbled. You want people that uh want to get in there, you know, get in that weight room, get out on the range. Who rought up like the the you know, butchness is on offer? And then it just wasn't this Dude's just like, I don't even know what that means. Stronger people are harder to kill. Well, faster people are harder to kill. Two But I don't care. You lifted all the weight, sir. You didn't realize. But I understand from a logistics standpoint, of course, people are crying and moaning about it that Trump is now the first sitting president to ever go to a super Bowl. That's a pretty crazy thing. Now, I would also understand because of the security concerns why that may not have happened in the past, but now, like the security for a major event because you know, terrorism and stuff. It's I mean, it's it's so up there anyway. So they went ahead and he attended, but not before he this is what would get me in trouble if I was president? Could I just go around doing this all the time. So like he's going out in New Orleans obviously right sits right down there on the Gulf, and he's just like, yeah, you know, go up to the cockpit there of Air Force one. He's like, yeah, can we steer this thing out over the gulf? I need a photo op so I can tweet Happy Golf of America Day and then sign a proclamation to make it an official thing. So yesterday was golf is now in the US. February ninth is Golf of America Day. So everybody have their Golf of America part ross. You gotta do BUCkies, Golf of America inflatable da at your collection. You're gonna need one.
Speaker 2: I got one for East side of the Porch. Oh my good, two of them.
Speaker 1: Oh, and just put it out there. I'd go around. You know how many holidays we'd have if I was in charge, and they wouldn't all be positive ones, like there'd be national my dot. My neighbor's dog is a yappy piece of garbage. Day that would be a day. Sorry, there's a little beef on Saturday. So then I just make it a day to own my neighbor because their dogs a yappy piece of garbage. Day. Happy, happy that day. Now you do whatever you want, man ah, just just to put it out there. Although security couldn't have been that good because there was one little incident and I battled whether to mention this, but I feel like I have enough questions we should probably get it out there. How does a dude put himself in a position during the halftime show to run around on a on a flagpole with a with a Hamas flag or with a Godza flag or whatever you want to How does that? How did you get how do you get that in there?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 1: But I it's a big flag in a big pole, man. So at that point, like maybe he earned it if that's all he got it in there? All right, take a laugh?
Speaker 2: Wait you did what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Take a lap where? Oh my gosh, you the guys smuggled the toilet in down in Brazil last year? Okay, all right, yeah, how does that happen? Clearly somebody let him in. Clearly it's a setup. So uh yeah, whatever, it didn't get a much pub But I'm just like, how did you get that in there? Like women have to have see through a little tiny purse things, and you took a hole, you took a whole flag. The only thing it wasn't was attached to an old Toyota pickup driving through the desert waving six of them.
Speaker 2: So the guy came through with the flag with the giant pole too, right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I was showing he acquired the pole on site, you know, maybe on the sideline somewhere, because right, so the flag, but the flag even to fold a flag. You've seen a folded flag like an American flag. It's the size of a woman purse. Do got it in there? So I guess maybe maybe he had it doubling up his clothes. Because they search everyone going in there. You got a big old bulge. They're gonna ask what that is? Bait in my existence, But they're going to you know, they're going to look into that stuff. But that's okay because you and your cohorts. Do you know up in New York the Democrats are literally getting ready to do legislation in the state to deal with you and your campus friends. That's how far you vote. And this is where this is why I say I worry with the rapid things that are happening because you're already dealing with a bunch of unhinged people. In some instance, I'm not talking necessarily about government employees. So though some of them are a lot of them teach your kids, but the the the anti semi don't bring us ba agles college campus takeover, scream at the Jews and everybody else's attitude. Those are among the most unhinged. And while there is this huge course correction going on societally, those people are damn near fully radicalized. And so when you have Democrat lawmakers that are literally like, no, this is enough of your stuff, like, those are the people that I worry about violently reacting because remember, they think that you're doing genocide all day. Every day you're just out there genociding, genociding on a Monday, on a Tuesday, and all the other days that end in why nothing but genocide.
Speaker 2: So it's very similar to how you were saying about the ad executives. You know, there's it's not because they had some sort of like epiphany to have a vibe shift with the ads and the Super Bowl, Right, they're just going with the flow of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how why New York Democrats are doing this because you know this is this is wrong.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing because before they were embracing it because they thought it would help them, and then they saw what happened in the election and they're like, whoa, wha, wha, we got to.
Speaker 1: Stop the crap. Yeah, these lunatics out of here. But they don't learn their lesson. Over the weekend, they sent out that the new New Jersey senator, hold on, this is this is again like do you guys have meetings or whatever? So, uh so Andy Kim is the senator from New Jersey. So they this is literally what he went on the weekend shows to threaten the Republicans with. And I guess threaten you. If you like what Trump's doing, I warn you you're about to get threatened. Okay, so just keep that in mind when he threatens you with this thing that he thinks he's threatening you.
Speaker 8: You have to look at what the Trump administration is doing right now. They are simply trying to there are simply trying to They are simply trying to dismantle the government. So yes, look, if we have to take steps to be able to hold them account, we'll use the leverage that we have to force it. I cannot support efforts that will continue this lawlessness that we're seeing when it comes to this administration's actions, and for us to be able to support government funding in that way only for them to turn it around to dismantle the government, that is not something that should be allowed.
Speaker 9: So, just to be clear, Senator, you are open to voting yes to shut down the government to make this point.
Speaker 8: This is on them. This is about whether or not they can get the votes. They are the majority, and if they cannot govern, then then you know, that's for the American people to see. But I've worked in government, I worked through multiple government shutdowns.
Speaker 1: I would be the.
Speaker 8: Last person to want to get to that stage. But we are at a point where we are basically on the cusp of a constitutional crisis, seeing this administration taking steps that are so clearly illegal, and until we see a change in that behavior, we should not allow and condone that, nor should we assist in that.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll tackle the illegal thing here in a moment, because that's the new talking point over the weekend, because they think you won't probably right arm yourself with the fact fact that they realize that legally what Trump did, especially with like the Doge Department, which is just a repurposing of an existing funded department, was really smart and while they can get a couple activist judges there, it doesn't hold for long. But you just your threat is to shut the government down to a bunch of people who get mildly turned on when they see that video of the Argentinian president yelling outside at me in Spanish, but outside, get out of here, get out of here, to literally every department down there. That's what you're threatening the Maga folk with. It's like I'm being attacked by a rabid dog and I'm beating it with his stick and you just came along and you're like, stop beating that dog. That's cruel, and you shoot it in the head. What are you doing? We're gonna shut the government down, by the way, did you hear? And there were Andy Kim's like I've been through shutdowns? Do you know what he means by that? He means as a senator, No, he means as a government federal government worker. In fact, he used to work for uh ah, what's the name of it. It's a department that doesn't exist anymore. Ross what's the department I'm thinking of that doesn't exist that Andy Kim may have used to work for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be USAID.
Speaker 1: Oh dudes, he was at USAID and in a decision making role. So the guy that they trot out the Democrats, right, because they didn't just call Andy Kim for that. They likely fielded somebody through a point of contact by the Senate Committee, the Democratic Senate Committee, and they said, hey, who do you want? And then you know, and I'm and they said, oh, we'll give you Andy Kim. All right, here comes Andy Kim. So he's got his talking points. So you sent a former USAID employee who was there during the grift, who's now a US senator on the weekend shows to threaten to shut down the government that your opponent is quote unquote dismantling. It's just, honestly, at this point, just pay me, just give me some eye. I will help you. You know why, because it's so it's so sad that nobody went, hey, can we not send the guy from USAID to the thing, and can he not threaten to do the thing that we go apoplectic over and use as a cudgel on Republicans every time? Remember last year and literally they called it up last year. Andy Kim was on a tirade over the audacity of shutting the government down when they were just talking about it, because that's what Republicans do, they just shut it down. They're obstructionists. And then he's sitting there, He's like, well, if we got to do it, yes, we'll go ahead and do it. And he was. He was there wasting all your money. Now he's just in a different capacity doing it, but he was. He was doing it on steroids there for a while. All right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Now I will say this, Uh he Trump wasn't just talking football over the weekend, Dude. I laughed so hard at this. All right. So Trump obviously did an Internet You did an interview there that aired on Fox ahead of it. It was in a gazillion new things in there. But there's some funny moments, but the one that had me laughing was this is whipped.
Speaker 10: Do you know the expression.
Speaker 1: Talking about Prince Harry and Megan Martin.
Speaker 10: Harry is whipped. Do you know the expression? I won't use the full expression. Harry is whipped like no person.
Speaker 1: I'm not a.
Speaker 10: Fan of Megan. Yeah, I'm not a fan and I wasn't right from the beginning. I think poor Harry is being led around by his nose.
Speaker 11: Okay I do.
Speaker 10: I've been a very good predictor, as you know, I predicted almost everything. It'll end, and it'll end bad. And I wonder if Harry's going to go back on his hands and knees.
Speaker 7: And say please.
Speaker 10: You know, I think Harry has been led down a path.
Speaker 12: If you were the Queen, is it at the stage now?
Speaker 1: Would you remove that royal title?
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 10: The only thing I disagree with the Queen on, probably one of the only things ever, is that I think she should have said, if that's your choice, fine, but you no longer have titles, you no longer and frankly, don't come around. He has been so disrespectful to the country and I think he's an embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he got asked about whether they should deport Harry and he's and he said no, he has to deal with her. So so he was just like, all right, man, ready to go ahead, and we'll go all in on this and then we'll go out over the Gulf of America and get some pictures and create a new holiday.
Speaker 7: We were flying right over it right now. So we thought this would be appropriated even bigger than the super Bowl. This is a big thing, and almost everybody now is assented to that.
Speaker 1: Again, this is the thing that the people don't like Trump. This is what irritates them. Clearly, not everybody is assented to it. I don't know that's the word i'd use, right And I don't know that a proclamation for a holiday that is merely recognized that in a ceremonial manner but doesn't earn you a day off is going to be bigger than the super Bowl. But he just says it whatever. And I think that's the breaking point for most people, because there's like I'm just out and I'm like all your politicians embellish and lie to you. He just does it for weird reasons, for like a flurry within the way he's saying stuff.
Speaker 7: Anywhere, flying right over it right now. So we thought this would be appropriate, even bigger than the super Bowl. Well, this is a big thing, and almost everybody now is assented.
Speaker 6: To that, gentleman, if you can direct the right side of the aircraft. The Air Force wanted air out.
Speaker 1: Of the waters the first.
Speaker 6: Time in history flying over the recently renamed from America even enjoyed.
Speaker 1: A light And you gotta understate, you gotta understand too, I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, super Bowl licks. So what you have to understand too that they have the press corps in that plane in their little area over there, uh, basically sardined into this one section that's got like forty seats or whatever, and so all of these people of the press who hate him. The literal pa announcement is, if you check out the right side of the aircraft, it's the Gulf of America.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just dude, it's just a hundred little things. Man. That just kind of made me laugh over the weekend, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So I guess the big takeaway was it wasn't a very exciting game, but it was interesting societally for all of the reasons that we've just mentioned. Had a president there, you had Taylor Swift being booted. I don't even have This isn't my Taylor Swift hate thing. I just want you to understand the Taylor Swift For the most part, nobody was booing her. People made jokes, Oh, it's my wife's music by but that was it.
Speaker 2: It's like you kind of feel like there's this vibe al so online where you're like, I've seen this before where people are like, you know, somebody will start bringing up the pronouns or the day of them are getting all woke, and the reaction, your reaction will be, no, we're not doing that anymore. No, Right, there's like a vibe shift now people are just over it. And I feel like people are sort of over now Taylor Swift in this environment and she got booted or maybe they were just all Philly fans no idea.
Speaker 1: What that's the thing too. You can't you get to account for the Philly dirt bag theme there? So oh my dirt bag Philly buddy was he was. I couldn't talk to him before the game. I just told him, I'm like, I'm just ye. And then I just went over and was busting up with my other friend. But can he just sitting there staring like But then all of a sudden they started winning, and the drinks are flown, and I think that dude's dealing with a hangover this morning. But I don't think he climbed a powerpole or shot anybody. We'll get the round up from the City of Philly, where again they forgot to breach the poles, which is a thing they do, and and I think everyone went a little crazy. I did see them dismantling an ambulance, so that's probably you guys, probably shouldn't do that, considering that one of your fellow Brett Now, I did not see them eat literal horsepoop this time. That video has not emerged, but it probably we will anyway. Six point fifty two kco Day Radio program. Hang on everything that you saw over the weekend and everything you've seen over the last three weeks. He is an absolute repudiation of the last four years. You know, ninety percent of what Trump's doing right now are simply undoing things that have been done since he was last president. So all of these Democrats run around going, can you believe this? This? This is a hallmark of our country. What would the founding fathers think? They had a report that the that the the Doge team, the kids with the laptops. They're not kids obviously, but they're almost we're holding meet the Bobs, meet with the Bob's meetings, did you Oh my gosh. So on Friday there was a story where a there is video that emerged of a I guess say, I don't know where he works, what department he works for, but a government worker who was he was a you said, guy was telling people that he's scared because people in some of the upper level positions all had to go meet with them and they had like fifteen minutes to explain what exactly they do there, and they didn't televise it. I'm telling you that thing would have had more ratings than the super Bowl this week. But it's the things that they're doing now. You said, that's a cancer that's been going on for a long time. A lot of these things they're finding out predate even Trump's, even Biden's presidency, needed sometimes Trump's presidency. Remember the office was established as under JFK and then it took a different form under Obama. Other than that, it's just been trucking.
Speaker 2: Man, it's not pold I was saying, like seventy percent of the American people are they approve of what Trump is doing right now. And the reason for that is very simple. Most people, believe it or not, do not like taxes, and you know, are sort of sort of like, hey, listen, it's unfair tax days, you know, pay them by April whatever. And if you don't do the correct amount, they throw you in prison.
Speaker 1: They throw it away, they separate you from your family.
Speaker 2: They do, they throw you in prison. And the fact is, most people like you hear that they're giving, you know, forty million dollars to some gay opera in Bohemia, and you're like, this doesn't this the math doesn't math here, Like, get rid of this corruption. If we are forced to pay taxes like we are, and if the repercussions are not doing so, are we are thrown in prison? Make sure our tax money is going to something that we actually need and and can stand behind. And it's just.
Speaker 1: And then the argument becomes the argument and I think you and I maybe it was off the air, you and I were talking about this Friday. The argument to the defense becomes, we know where the money's going. It's going to the gay opera.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we've seen that online. Where people are like, I don't I haven't seen any corruption yet. Doch hasn't pointed out any corruption. They're just showing where the money's going. So, yes, forty million dollars the gay operas in Bohemia, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that's your offense, and then bitching about a room full of twenty something year old kids making decisions on the future of the government, and your rebuttal is what would the founding fathers think? You mean the founding fathers who were roughly the same age and then started a govern There was an eight there's eighteen year olds that literally started the US government. Can you imagine an eighteen year old getting to figure out their own form of government? Right now?
Speaker 2: I do it all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: That is not a form of government. That is a mad Max hellscape.
Speaker 2: It's also it's a It's another losing argument for the Democrats because they're trying to get that gen Z vote, which they lost to Trump, and their argument is you're too dumb to do anything.
Speaker 1: Now. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are an eighteen year old meet should probably not be designing.
Speaker 2: Sure, but there are also very young people in charge of multimillion dollar military equipment.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, but to your point, and there are and they are wildly intelligent people that are going through light like these these the Doge team there, They're not there because they wanted a bunch of eighteen year olds. They're there because they cracked cold fusion at lunch, right. Those are really smart people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So most people are against their wasted tax dollars. Ye, Alan Musk is pointing it out. And then you have the Democrats reacting to it like they're vampire seing the cross, like it's the worst thing ever, like it's going to be the end of the country.
Speaker 1: And then and then the guy you choose to be your spokesman this weekend is a dude from the place with the Bohemian operas, which is which.
Speaker 2: Is completely which is completely legit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I'm sorry I missed it when I took my trip, when I did the Columbia and then the Glopagos and Ecuador thing, I didn't see any advertising it probably should have spent more money on that. If you had a gun, and I no, I wouldn't probably have gone and seen it. But yeah, and and the one of the large repudiations and the one that I think, if you ask the media, stings him the most is the rehiring of big balls. This is the this is the one staffer who tweeted. He tweeted some Now he clearly was doing so in a snarky, trolling manner, but he said to it normalize Indian hate. But he was also in the thing there was a dude, literally an Indian dude, talking about how white people are lazy and stuff. So I don't know the full context. I mean I could read it, but I don't know what was going through his head. That being said, what has basically been a third of the media's job over the last ten years, canceling. That's why we that's the dude, that's the reason we have this on the button bar, and it stays on the button bar. And so every day, when especially on days we've got a lot of ads, Ross has to get creative so I don't have to work off two different pages, and he's got to figure out what what is absolutely mandatory. I have never seen the taker bell remove from the main button bar because we just canceled Legos on Friday. So if you're the media and one of the things you love to do is to go because you have no life to go through Twitter. Do you remember when they were canceling like college recruitment for football players. Remember who was the quarterback I think for Oklahoma who tweeted some weird thing when he was sixteen and they tried to cancel him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have people that are like tweeting out raptly or so when they're twelve or whatever, and they're like, oh, yes, your life is going to be a ruined for the rest of you know, your existence.
Speaker 1: And this is this is what like Taylor Lorenz and the other reporters there's the president just goes, yeah, we're not doing this anymore, and you're like, that's my thing, that's what I do. And and to what Ross was saying, you know, the public's not with you. It's not just Trump rejecting the normal process of canceling people we don't like. It's the people that are required to agree with you are like, yeah, we're not doing this anymore. I told you this is we were We're in a day. We're still there. But it's a dangerous pattern because everybody's online. Everybody. So the idea that everything you ever wrote literally since birth, when when did you allow Lincoln to go online versus in a controlled environment? I'm assuming he can get on the internet do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still like super controlled.
Speaker 1: But you can, but you lock it down and you control it. But there's like, once you're on there and you have some way for there to be a record, so you post on a form, you send a tweet, you do, it's there. I told you the future is everybody's going to have a crap tweet that that that the other side is going to keep in the pocket to go after them, and their nudes are going to be out because you all love sending each other your naked bits. So prepare yourself. That's the future, but maybe one leg of it a little on hold there.
Speaker 2: I saw a tweet over the weekend which I really At first it's like a joky tweet, but I'm like, there's a lot of truth in this. And he said, you know, I would said most men didn't care about politics, but then you went after their movies and their video games, and now we care because you don't want to. And what it comes down to is you don't want to mess with the bread and circuses. If you want to continue control right now. Most people were like, hey, keep me happy, keep me drunk. I'm gonna be fine. But then you come after my beer, Then you come after my movies, then you come after my video games. Now I'm pissed off.
Speaker 1: And now it literally, it literally probably maintained the Roman Empire for a couple more caesars, right, because they're just like, what if we spend half the year murdering everybody in this ring and everybody can come for free? Like like that's that was the opiate of the masses there. Man, Oh my life sucks and everything's falling apart, but at least I'm not getting eaten by a lion right now. Oh look at that? So yeah, and I did that. Maybe we saw the same thread. I saw some female gamer who was like, I think she set it off because she's just like video games. It's just video games, guys.
Speaker 2: Well if it's just video games, why did you Yeah, why did you try to shoehorn? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoehorn everything into it? Yeah. I think it was at the thread because I saw him just wasting away on that.
Speaker 2: There was a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, good, Oh it was just video games. I don't know why you guys are just saying, okay, well, why is there a dragon video game? And there's a coming out scene in it? We just talked about it.
Speaker 2: Right, You're like, you know, I've worked hard all day. You know, I'm very stressed out. I want to go home, turn to my video game system and just relax and escape escaping them for a few hours. And you boot it up and you're playing Dragon Age, and and there it is.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 2: There's a wooden fire l for whatever it is, sitting across me. She's by the way. You know, I'm non binary.
Speaker 1: And you're like, parents are like, what, You're a dragon, you're half dragon, you're a speaking dragon.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm a non binary speaking dragon.
Speaker 1: Okay, you shoot fire? Yeah, you shoot fire? Okay.
Speaker 2: White people suck?
Speaker 1: Wait what and you decided to be the people that messed it up for them instead of just PlayStation's network like the good old days? So well, what was that? By the way, over the weekend? That was forever?
Speaker 2: They were off for like a day or something. I've heard it was a big hacking thing, like they intentionally had to shut off their network. It wasn't like a whoopsie or like a code air oh my god, we're off. It was like turn it off.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know what happens super Bowl weekend, Right, there's huge Madden tournaments, and I mean there's official ones, but also people play Madden. My buddies were playing Madden. I don't even play Madden anymore.
Speaker 2: Tim Wallason think was going to play in that tournament, right, He's a big Madden guy, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get him pick six. Yeah. Oh man, I did see his daughter crying online over some stuff. I didn't even look. But yeah, so you got a bunch of bros. You just wanted to play Madden. It all lit up before this. How many of you played Madden or you play? If you play Madden, how many of you then play the two teams? Everyone? Right? That just happens. I literally watched it where I went to watch the Super Bowl because they had a they had a game system set up in one of the side rooms at this Uh this big because it's a bar, but it's also got a bunch of like amusement stuff in it. I kind of strolled in there. There were some dudes playing literally prior to the Super Bowl. They're playing Eagles and Chiefs and by the way in that game. The I don't know how it ended, but the Eagles were winning, so and some of us bet chiefs excuse me, Eagles money line. Thank you. Ross hit a triple parlay. I don't think he could explain with parlay is to you, but he hit one. So everybody's a winner, except for those wanting to cancel and not getting their way. MSNBC and CNN spent most of like three days last week doing this crap right here. Yeah, so this is a nineteen year old high school graduate who has used the unfortunate nickname big Balls online, so that would be one way that we could refer to him. This is that was enemy number one, and they thought they got him, and the President went no, Also, no more pennies. Oh look at that Gulf of America do all weekend, all weekend. And then they used flag and patriotic music and old country stars and everything under the sun to sell you all this soul the stuff that they were selling you again. And it started start you know what it started with. It started with the the Carls junior ad who I guess it was eight years ago, so look at the timing there. Who stopped doing what they had done for almost a decade where they picked whoever's the you know, the hot the hottest thing going that year. Some swimsuit models Kate Upton did it once, Paris Hilton I think was on there, whatever, and then they would just have them scantly clad eating the messiest burger ever. That was their thing. They stopped it eight years ago, and then they were one of the first ads. You know, Hey, here's what our Super Bowl AD's going to be. That was released. Everyone's going to be a hot mess after the Big King been.
Speaker 8: Done that and I've got just what you need to cure of that post party boat. So Carls Junior hangover burger.
Speaker 3: Hey, double bacon, Yeah, you need that double bacon, Charboro beef, pash Rongs, cheese and sauce, just.
Speaker 1: The way I like it. Hey, they gave zero fs and did that.
Speaker 13: Hey dude, you're talking about people getting eaten in those coliseums in Rome, right, you know, a Lions allion's gotta eat.
Speaker 1: That's true. Sometimes it's Christians.
Speaker 4: Are you again?
Speaker 1: You should say goals? You never know?
Speaker 13: So what are you anti lions?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Look here, littles who happened to think that calling it the Gulf of America is awful. How dare we? Well, you've got to look at we're in North America and we've got South America below us. So anyone need to talk to liberals about that? You need more than anything to point that out.
Speaker 1: Let me do this. We've got a couple of callers. Oh good, look who one of them is? All right, we'll get to that and then some other things.
Speaker 9: Rich, what's up? Yeah, all right, hello, yeah, you're on the air. Sir, Yes, sir, okay uh.
Speaker 11: I called about the halftime show last night. I think that almost six thousand dollars a ticket. The demographic involved that it was not the object of that halftime show.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you mean? Everybody kept their clothes on, Nobody swore they didn't sacrifice a kid to molock. I mean, arguably it's an improvement right over the look. Oh well, I'm just saying, like, you know, somebody coming out and going, hey, we're going to do a Satan, a Satan themed concert at halftime, Like all right, well then, even if not for you, he just came out, he sang a song. I was singing a medley of songs, and nobody got naked.
Speaker 4: I I wasn't swinging.
Speaker 1: Well that's again, it's but it wasn't swearing either, So like, well, yeah, I've like so I hear it. I understand. Yeah, all right, appreciate the call this morning. Not like I get if it's not for you, it's not for you. Kendrick Lamar is incredibly popular. I guess I'm I'm not all this.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it might be a generational thing. I remember a few years ago, what was it when Doctor Drey and Snoop and Eminem performed and I was like, this is one of the greatest halftime.
Speaker 1: Shows because it hit for us.
Speaker 2: And I talked to my mom the next day and she's like it was horrible.
Speaker 1: I didn't like any of it.
Speaker 2: So it's you know what did she want?
Speaker 1: Count Basie's Orchestra. Oh they were so great until they crashed in the Gulf that one Oh too soon or no, that was the other one. I see, Like I don't even know, not my generation. Yeah, and don't get me wrong, it's great. Like remember when they when Stephen was where they had Aerosmith all came out and like you were getting down with that.
Speaker 2: So remember when Michael Jackson did it when we were kids, and he literally just stood on the stage for like five minutes and did nothing. In the crowd went crazy. Good enough, just stood.
Speaker 1: There because he was at the peak, like he was Elvis man like, as far as just peak popularity, Michael Jackson late eighties, nineties. That's all he had to do. Show it. They're like, look, there he is, because half the time you didn't know where he was. He's hanging a baby out of a window, like you don't know what he's up to. You don't know where he's gonna pop up.
Speaker 2: He threw the baby right to Thurman Thomas. Wow, and he dropped it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, oh my gosh. And then Norwood came and kicked it. Oh but not correctly. Yes, Boston, Paul, what do you want? Are you sober? Sobered up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was. I was done that halftime. You didn't pronounce it right. That's why your questions America, America, that's not why.
Speaker 1: Okay, America.
Speaker 4: But that's not what I call the money stuff with those guys there and the kids. Yeah, the Democrats caused this themselves. You know, they ran around. There's no money for you know, free lunch at school, there's no money, and social Security there's no money, no money, there's no money, and disaster release and we need more money. And now you know, it's six trillion dollar deficit or whatever we got there and they're finding all this money that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah, and they did the and I saw somebody use the phrase the it's remember the old Mad magazine cover or No National Lampoons magazine where they got a pistol pointed at a dog's head and it says, by this magazine or the dog dies, right yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So but like that's what they would do if you try to move but you go, you know, maybe we don't need these Peruvian comic books. They'd be like, oh, but the puppies are gonna die. And that's what they did over the weekend, and nobody cared because there's the thing is you're starving children to death. And people were like, nah, we saw what this is.
Speaker 4: They could have paid for their you know, no, no, you know, paying off all the college deb and stuff if they just put the money in the right places.
Speaker 1: But did you see your boyfriend's girlfriend with her customers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to ask you about that. Was that a stand in?
Speaker 6: Or was that her?
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: So for those of you, so Bill Belichick's much younger girlfriend there, I had this this code that she claims she made. I guess she put the patches on and it's just a bunch of patches commemorating how awesome Bill Belichick is.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about the dunkin tamarazhones.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh, the stupid dunkin commercial. All right? Hold on?
Speaker 4: Was that her? Was that here?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You love some dunkin too, don't you?
Speaker 4: I did? Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So next year super Bowl? What Patriots? And who?
Speaker 4: Patriots got a couple more years ago before, you know, before they're ready for the Super Bowl again.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know who I like next year? Maybe Redskins again?
Speaker 1: Maybe all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe from further north? Can you think of any other teams further north? And then no, like really further north?
Speaker 4: Like almost can you think of any of those They've they've had good chances. So there's there's nothing left now it's just downhill. Now. Now they're gonna they're gonna lose their people now, okay, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you gotta go goodbye. His resting blood alcohol is point one, So you like asking him if he's if he's drunk, isn't really fair. Let's see here. Oh so going back to Belichick's girlfriend, I mean, dude, what a power move man.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting in bed last night and Marky this is the first time she had seen Bill Belichick's girlfriend. There's a photo of them together, and first I didn't know if it was Ai because he was standing there like wearing like eight super Bowl rings? Did he really show up wearing his eight rings.
Speaker 1: For the for the thing at the the NFL thing. Yeah, you had them all. It was part of it. It was part of the thing they were doing.
Speaker 2: Little but anyway, she hadn't seen the girlfriend. She was like, is this really Bill Belichick's girlfriend? Like yeah, She's like really, Oh no, I mean she's well, we're well aware of like what's happening here. Like nobody looks at that and says, oh that's true love.
Speaker 1: Wow, she did she made a jacket with patches and stuff. So what has Markie ever made a jacket that she wears around? How awesome you are?
Speaker 2: Bill Belichick is spry.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh that's what I thought Boston Paul was referencing. Yeah, they did have the Duncan commercial there too, although real quickly we go to this though. So the Puppy Bowl, the Puppy Bowl, which, by the way, why was that thing on my HBO Max app When I booted it up yesterday morning just looking for some I'm like, it's like, oh, the Puppy Bowl coming up? I'm like, is on HBO? Now, HBO's where I go to watch soft skin flicks? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Didn't they used to be on like HGTV or something? It was on somebody?
Speaker 1: It was on the Animal Amazon Animal Plan, right, which HBO owns, which is why it's now on their Max app obviously. But yeah, yeah, so and that game was a lot closer if you if you're into such things, although some are arguing there was a robbery. So the final score was Team Fluff what was the other stupid name? I don't even care anyway, Team Fluff won sixty eight to sixty six, and it was only through the last minute clutch play of Team Fluff leader Pause Alan getting literally jumping over another dog to get the thing, and then he doesn't even get MVP.
Speaker 2: Wait did they really have the dog jump over another.
Speaker 1: Dog, Yes, with a toy in its mouth.
Speaker 2: Dude, got a lie.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it, but I went back and looked at the little clip in the article here. So and so then the pause Allen, the lab Retriever from Buffalo, New York, doesn't get the MVP. No, you know why because they did something else. So for whatever reason, they they had one hundred and forty two dogs. And then in the middle of it, they're like, oh, by the way, we have eleven special needs dogs. So you got like Johnny wheelchair legs and some other dogs that just keep turning left. I don't know what's going on. And then one of them got the Most Valuable Puppy Award over Pause Allen, who scored the winning the winning drive.
Speaker 2: So they didn't have a separate event. They put him in the same event.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you imagine that if the NFL was to recreate that, you had Tim from South Park lining up against uh, I don't know, Von Miller. Oh, it's a very spare. We're gonna we brought in eleven players for the playoffs here or put him out on the field with the with the players. Yeah, So anyway, that was the thing. This one dog his eyes don't work or something. Let's see here, and for the first time ever, nobody pooped during the thing. I guess, so, hey, these are the stats. I'm fed. I just I got to work with what I got. Seven forty four. Who's in for raised aging? Since he doesn't show up on Mondays? Ken Boom from the Weather Channel, what lifeatman leads? That's right, And I understand the Cowboys didn't win squat, so.
Speaker 5: No, they didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Do you get to catch the game or do you bail out a little because it was kind of lopsided?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I watched a little bit into the second half and then decided that sleep would be since you get up early on in the.
Speaker 1: Back, I was looking over some stuff and then I was out. Man, probably all the beers of the whole day. So anyway, who what's what's going on?
Speaker 12: Weather was, Well, we've got a pretty rainy forecast ahead for us here as we head through the week and into the weekend, So patchy drizzle around this morning, otherwise mostly cloudy. We will see the clouds break up today heading into this afternoon, letting in some sun. Cool out there, only looking at highs in the upper forties today, mid thirties tonight, rain tomorrow and possibly mid morning. It could start off as a brief period of a wintry mix, so potentially we might see some snow or sleep mix in with the rain of the start, but mostly rain with this event as we head into and through the afternoon tomorrow, middle to upper thirties or rain Tuesday night, Wednesday scattered mainly morning showers. Thursday, temperatures climbing up to near sixty Thursday. A dry day on Friday with sunshine, but it looks like raining over the weekend as well.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, thank you sir, We'll talking an hour. Appreciate it, all right. Also in the I feel like the whole theme of the show is is jumping in the wayback machine, just like the course correction, and it's a thousand little things every day, like it's you know, Trump over the Gulf of America. He said, we're getting rid of the penny, which I honestly, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. I'll tell you this though, I hate getting change, like I hate it. I hate not having enough if I've got to pay cash for something that I end up with pennies, so I'm not gonna be not gonna be sad. So and what happened in LA with something that was announced at the end of the week that immediately I guess has been undone. But just the audacity of it, I'll explain next. Hang on the reaction. They did some polling on this. It was one of the lowest rated halftime shows within the last ten years, I think, is what the number was. It was the or the second one, which again it's for me, the bar is so low. I don't know a lot of Kendrick. I did know the one song, the Drake Troll Song, and I think I only know it because I see these stories pop up and so I've just like throw us most as learned a little of this, and I guess he altered the song. Not to call Drake a pedophile, That's what I know. But for me, it wasn't necessarily the music there. And I agree with you, sir, there's probably a lot of artists, especially in a Super Bowl setting. I like the classic car I love them pulling somebody out where you get a little reunion moment or a little something's happening. Twenty people walk on stage. There's a little bit of excitement there, but I just you just want something that the family can watch. And even if it's not your music, you don't have to be worried about it being the weirdness. Right. Who's the dude in the UK the dresses in the lingerie. It's kind of a fat dude. Whatever that guy's name is, like his whole concert theme is him?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 11: Or no?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't him filating the Devil.
Speaker 2: It was Sam Smith, I think, right.
Speaker 1: Sam Smith? But who was the guy who did a video of him lewinskyin the Devil? It's the old town road dude whatever his name is, right, People don't want to see that. People don't want to see that at halftime or as Ross said, the sacrifice to Moloch. All right, we don't. And by the way, even if you just hold your hand in a way, those people are going to think you're sending messages anyway, there's nothing you can do. But you don't have to make it the theme of the show, and they didn't.
Speaker 2: And I think there needs to be a certain level of name recognition, right, even though, like we were talking before about the halftime a few years ago with Snoop Dogg and Trey. My mom might not have liked it, but she knew who they were, right, because that's same recognition. I have a lot of people who are asking me over the weekend and coming up to the super Bowl, who is Kendrick Lamar. They had no idea, no idea who he was.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's very he just won a bunch of awards. Very popular for the song was if I know it is a big song because I almost don't listen to a lot of music anymore, or not the modern music. So but yeah, again the bar was low. They put something out there that even if it wasn't for you, it wasn't patently offensive. How many like every year, isn't there some weird thing that with one of the performers, No, it wasn't. As a dude on a piano. I thought he did a good job. So the Vegas. The Vegas bet, by the way, was the national anthem would take one hundred and twenty point five seconds over under, and he hit it at one twenty. But there was some conspiracy because how close it was, and he sang one of the one of the lines three times, which you don't normally do so then they were accusing him. It's so dumb. They're accusing him of trying to get him near the over. But then that didn't happen, So I didn't even understand it. That's I'll tell you what was crazy. From a gambling staeanpoint. Vegas is nuts during Super Bowl. That's the thing. NCAA and super Bowl and the playoffs for that matter, used to be really expensive times to go to Vegas. Yeah, it was a ghost town. I mean they were doing you could get Vegas like you get in the Paris. I think for under one hundred dollars. I think mentioned in the Paris. Las Vegas is nice. Of course, then there's fifty dollars worth of day use fees and everything in Vegas did it to themselves, but people didn't go, And I think some people were saying, oh, you know, that's a repudiate. No, like twenty States. Now you can sports gamble in that you couldn't two years ago. Why do you get a fly to Vegas? You can sit on your damn couch, pop it on the app and save a gazillion dollars. So I don't know that I'd read too much into it. Yeah, Matt real quick, what's up?
Speaker 5: So you're telling me they deied the Puppy Bowl?
Speaker 1: What? No, No, they they might have eighty eight it.
Speaker 5: They ada the Puppy Bowl. Yeah, okay, but you're talking, so you're also talking. Okay, yeah, but you're also talking. You're talking about the the Vegas odds. What was the over under on on dog squats in the Puppy Bowl?
Speaker 1: You literally can bet on that. You can bet on that, and if you bet on the under op, you're for real.
Speaker 14: I was just I thought about it and was like, there's.
Speaker 5: No way this is an actual prop under.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So where I go to? I got a buddy who prints out literally all the props and it's like it's like Warren Peace, all of the props surrounding the Super Bowl and brings it where we where we watched the Super Bowl every year, and my buddy Routing, he brought the thing man and I was summing through there and there's a whole section on Puppy Bowl bets Monday after Super Bowl. So there's probably, uh, did we get the Challenger grain Christmas numbers? About how lazy we're going to be today? I'm sure that story will make its way out, but at least you weren't doing yard work. And we're agreeted with one hundred and two super poisonous vipers. Dude, Australia, man, what are you guys doing? A massive den of venomous snakes discovered after a couple noticed snakes disappearing in and out of their mulch pile. So, of course, what do you do. You go over there with a stick. I promise it was him who did it. Women are smart enough not to do that. Usually the homeowner. And this is in Sydney. This isn't like you know, Wallaby Junction in the middle of nowhere. This is like in the middle of their most populous city. A Sydney homeowner said that they saw a couple snakes coming in and out of a mulch pile, so they went to investigate. Eventually, the homeowner, David Stein, said, when he started digging through there, he realized it wasn't just one or two snakes, it was a lot of them. So they call somebody. All told in their mulchpile one hundred and two poisonous vipers. So guys, if you need an excuse not to do yard work, there you go how do you get a homeowner's insurance in Australia? Man, Literally, everything's there to kill you. Anything that's a mammal, probably as syphilis. Everything else is just poisonous. They had another story where they had this crazy looking jellyfish that nobody's seen in a while. That is it's so it's the like if you look at it, you get poisoned. And they were just washing up and the like people are on the beach drinking beer and like look at that thing, poking it with stuff.
Speaker 2: They saw a map of like you know where people live in Australia and it was like two little red dots and they're like ninety percent of the population lives in these two little red dots. Because the rest of the country will kill you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Gold Coast basically the Gold Coast of Brisbane, all that area in Sydney. That's it. I know there's something there's Melbourne and all that, but but really no, that's it. Perth is like another world. Man. Yeah, everything wants to murder you. Roz. You ever found one hundred and two deadly vipers in your mulch pile?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: My first instinct was like to panic can to run inside and protect my family. But then then the second gear went to effect. And what I did is I took one snake and I tied it together to another snake.
Speaker 1: Dude, we had just purged, and I made the.
Speaker 2: OPI weapon to protect said family. Snake chucks, venomous viper snake chucks. Have you heard about this?
Speaker 1: Why are you? Why are you redoing this just to mess with you? Why are you doing this? Is like, it's by.
Speaker 2: The way, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what man? Uh? Anything about barrels full of asked? Did you want to know? Man?
Speaker 2: That poor cat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about? Somebody reposted it?
Speaker 2: There's some there are some p one listeners listening to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's from ninety or that's from twenty twenty one. And somebody just posted a show clip.
Speaker 2: In absolute Heaven?
Speaker 1: Is that one of your burners too? No, that's why I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the reason I don't do yard work. It's just because of this, because of what if?
Speaker 1: Right? This is why you hire random dudes walking by your house and then not tell your wife.
Speaker 2: Hey, Spencer's been on the payroll now for like fifteen years, So that was a good investment.
Speaker 1: Let's just let's just reiterate. So Ross's wife was like, hey, you got all this yard work you're gonna do. I'm gonna be off running errands all day. No, she had to go to work or where she was gone all days? At what point? And you were like, oh, I don't want to And then you just see it. What was it? A random walking by with a lawnmowers.
Speaker 2: It was like a Wednesday afternoon. Yeah, and the yard was looking like the weeds were crazy, literally a jungle out.
Speaker 1: You needed to cut a tree off or all the limbs, and yeah, you got a lot of work.
Speaker 2: And so I was staring at the window, just depressed. And there goes this guy walking down the street with a lawnmower and I went hey, hey, and I ran out and chased him on the street and I said, I will give you fifty dollars to mow this lawn and he said okay. And he's been coming back ever since, for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what Ross is leaving out is so he did all of it, He turned the tree everything. His wife gets home, she's like it's a fantastic jest. She's like, I love you so much. You did a great job, and then he didn't tell her right away.
Speaker 2: So right, and then Spencer came back like two weeks later knocking on the door and she she's like, who's that guy?
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't that's a crazy, homeless dude. You wants change for quarterers or something. I don't know, dude, what are you doing? So all right, Well that all works out. So Spencer get eaten by the vipers. He'll be fine. I mean, I understand the system. There are a couple other things, uh not super Bowl related, where we go back to this. Uh did I not put this in the prep? Why am I not seeing this in the prep stack? Russe? Did I not send the story about the people kicking doors for the prep? Yeah? Here it is. It just didn't popular. Okay, I got it here, all right, So help me out here. What part of this you saw and what you know? What that looks like? Fun? This is one of those stupid Internet challenges which you know, used to just be stupid, or occasionally were for a good cause like the ice bucket thing, or it.
Speaker 2: Just involved individual stupidity, like hey, eat a tide pod right right?
Speaker 1: Or you're a cinnamon you know, eat as much cinnamon. You don't do that. By the way, spoe full of cinnamon is a bad idea. Yeah it was. It was so bad that they had to get Gronkowski out there to tell them not to eat tidepods. So you found the dude most likely to eat a tide pod to tell you not to eat a type pod. Okay, whatever, but that has changed. So then you get these other ones where like people how many how many people of wrecked cars doing that stupid thing, or get out of the car while it's still moving and dance like somebody who got run over doing that. Now, I think, to be fair, another dude got run over, but he was the one doing it, so that counts as self inflicted. This is something different, So this isn't Franklin County and Franklinton. Deputies in Franklin County are still looking for a suspect after a TikTok inspired prank led to one person's arrest. All right, so what do you think the prank is? The haha, the funny? All right? You ready, you walk up to a random house and you police kicked the door open. That's the prank.
Speaker 2: Is the extra part of the challenge not getting shot in the face or is a.
Speaker 1: Thing like Franklinton isn't quite the city right, And I think, dude, I could name ten counties in North Carolina where you just don't have a face anymore. What do you do? You're kicking people's doors like a home invader, and there's a couple of you. I mean, the the level of stupidity there. An unidentified male has been reported walking up the doors throughout the neighborhood, kicking them in and then walking away. Plus you're causing damage to the door. What do you that doesn't just pop the door open a lot of times, it rips the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna end up dead or arrested. Remember there was that that screamer that went to the UK and he was just walking through people's homes. It was like a home invasion challenge.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's that he is. But he's from the UK. Yeah, he's the one who also stole the the hacidic Jews hat and then he stole that woman's dog just a just a noose.
Speaker 2: And I think one of them went to it might be the same guy went over to Japan and was started like like jumping.
Speaker 1: Out different, that's a different lunatic. And they put I want to actually paid attention to because I you know what I've because he went to Korea, South Korea next, and he pissed off so many Koreans that they were just ran like three different incidents where he's just why, he's not even doing the horrible stuff. He's walking down the street like I'm in and then some random Korean dude, like one of them, an ex Special Forces guy, they were stalking, they were watching where he's streaming. They'd show up and just beat the crap out of him. It was just a thing like three different people did.
Speaker 2: It's a preetive strike. Before he destroys someone's car, it breaks into somebody's home.
Speaker 1: Yes, in Japan, the yakuza threatened him or somebody who purported to be And I don't think that they denied that he was. They're just they just had it.
Speaker 2: You break into the like the boss of the Crazy eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah that worked out once for one woman ever. Right, And so now they're walking around semi rule North Carolina, kicking doors open, do that in rocking him. Can't do that in Johnston County please and fell and stream it please, I know we had. I literally when I was a kid, somebody kicked our door open, and I remember how weird it was at like twelve to watch my mother, a little five foot one lady holding a pistol on a dude and going on. She didn't shoot him at least. Yeah, I've told that story on he was drunk. He was at a different house. This is when we lived in town, when all the kids were in high school. He got kicked out and our house kind of looked like it and he came in and he actually knocked himself out. He wasn't even awake because he kicked in our mudroom door, which goes into our laundry room where we had my sister's puppy, new puppy, and so there's newspapers there where there's dog crap everywhere. So he drunkenly kicked in, came in the door, slipped on the dog crap, banged his head against the washing machine, I guess, And my mom's sitting like she's dirty hairy over this dude and I and again there's there's very jarring when you're when you're twelve years old and your tiny mom is holding a pretty substantial sized pistol.
Speaker 2: And I wonder how fast it took surreal, man, how fast it took for her to flip that switch to mama bear and protect her kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she beat us there. My room was. My room was technically closest to where it happened. I didn't even hear it. Is that, you know, teenage or damn near a teenage boy. Man, we sleep through anything. But when she started yelling. She started yelling is actually what got me. Because she's wanted you know, she didn't want to she had the gun on. She wanted to call the police. So I called dial the police. Hander to the phone. There you go. So just craziness, man. Yeah, so by all means, yes, start kicking doors all over North Carolina. We'll see how this goes. Maybe you get away with it in La. Speaking of La, the stupidity knows no balance, man. So going into the weekend, Uh, let's see. So actually Thursday, it was now Saturday. She backtracks. So Mayor Karen bass I hold a press conference to announce the hiring of Steve Soberoff, who is He's a big developer, super rich developer. He's served in Civic Cape. He's not the guy who ran and lost. But yeah, he he was named the uh oh wait, hold on, all right, so he was named the wildfires are I'll give you the details. Hold on, let me grab this. Yes, Dana, what's up? Hey, good morning morning.
Speaker 4: I just want I just wanted to.
Speaker 14: Let you know that, according to Sheriff Kevin White's Facebook page, the gentleman has been apprehended that was kicking in the doors.
Speaker 1: Well, they arrested one guy, so they arrested the second guy, is what you're telling me.
Speaker 14: I'm not sure about the second guy. I just know about the first guy.
Speaker 1: How bright do you have to be to be kicking doors in North Carolina where everybody owns a gun.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's kind of crazy. It's very dangerous and this area, yeah.
Speaker 1: A little bit. So these guys are lucky they have heads. Still, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't wait to see a mug shot of these lunatics so I can see if they look as.
Speaker 14: Dum as they act exactly A good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah you too? All right, look at that. Well, don't worry. I got two of them. But TikTok's a big place and there's lots of stupid people. So I'm sure they'll come up with even more dangerous stunt. Let's see here. Okay, So going back to this, So she announced the sober Off guy is going to be the wildfires are basically he will manage the recovery effort. Okay, whatever, Well that's not what people were mad about, and it's probably best that she herself is not handling it because she's incompetent. What irritated people is they were the salary so and it's not like it. Look, you should be paid for your work, don't get me wrong. And obviously sober Off is able as a developer and all of the hoops and everything you got to jump through, is probably the right person for all of the malaise and the and the bureaucracy and everything that comes with this. Even though Gavin Newsom said they were going to fast track stuff, now they're saying they won't rebuild some of these houses. So I was right. But they were giving him five hundred thousand dollars of charity money of the money that was fundraised with that big concert thing they had out there, and through various other efforts, they were pulling the money from that to give to them. And by the way, five hundred thousand is not an annual salary. It's for ninety days. And as you can imagine, people in LA just lost their crap. But again, I don't know if the red pill you could red pill people in LA in a great enough manner, but they're trying so so Bass was all right, we're not going to give him five hundred ta and sober off. Frankly, if he was smarter, he just said, I'd do it for nothing, because now he's going to do it for nothing, which is fine because he doesn't need the money, right he's doing it as a as a civic duty thing. And I don't really know much about the guy, but clearly he's he's kind of ingrained in politics there and the developer mindset they think will be valuable. Okay, but you can't give him five hundred thousand dollars of the money for the fire victims. The hell are you doing. You're the city of Los Angeles. I'm assuming you have the second largest budget of any municipality in the country, and you took the took the money the money from the from them. That would be like Rossa with his uh Hayes Global Initiative using the money to buy a lambo or something wildly irresponsible.
Speaker 2: It it's not a lambo as a lambo for the children. Oh it's not for me.
Speaker 1: Well, kids can't drive a lambo.
Speaker 2: No you Once again, if I have to reiterate this point, it wasn't for me, all right. A lot of people are saying it was like some sort of like criminal. It was a charity. They you take the Lambeau and you drive around impoverished neighborhoods, and then the children that might be around will see the Lambeau and they'll be able to see me in the Lambeau and know that dreams can come true. So it's an inspiration for the children. You don't actually stop and talk to you. No, no, I won't be stopping because it's very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you don't want to get any poor on you. So yeah, so you're just driving through to show them.
Speaker 2: Hey, this could be you, right, this could be you one day.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for smirching your efforts there. I'm just salty because people are posting five year old clips of cats that don't exist. So on the Twitter, let me go block that guy, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four so hot. Look how they in Los Angeles keep getting it so wrong? God bless them. Man. All right, we've got a few more Super Bowl things related excuse me, related stories, America on full display, the ads. Everything felt like, everything felt like ten years ago in an instant, in an instant, and uh, I'm here for and we'll get to that anymore coming up. Hang on, A lot of people are on social media. Obviously you got football stuff and everything going on with the politics of things, you know, Trump putting videos out, the national anthem, the applause for Trump and the booze for Taylor Swift, like, you know, all this stuff was getting a lot of traction and uh, I don't know, ross you didn't watch it? Did you happen to watch the Kanye West rage quit on Twitter? Are you aware of?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 2: I was aware. On like Friday, he came back and because he started off like with these crazy tweets to believe it or not about on Thursday or Friday where he was like, hey, I'm a Nazi, stuff about Jews, and then he wrote he was like, hey, I'm gonna give elon his flowers because he's letting me sell this. I was like testing elon. It's pretty much what I was doing. So it's good to be back. So you're saying, now he's not back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so yesterday, here's what happened. He posts an apology in Hebrew and then spends the rest of the day posting full length porn videos from porn Hub, not the links he had extracted the video, was embedding them in his tweets. He sent out forty seven adult videos and then he's like, I'm out, Wow, it's not and most of it's pretty tame stuff. I checked for the for the for the show. I was gonna say for the kids.
Speaker 2: But let's you checked all forty six videos, forty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some, it's some, it's some, there's some variety in there. But yeah, no, he apologizes in Hebrew post porn, and then I guess they probably nixed his account more than anything, because you can't just post straight porn, although on Twitter a lot of people do every now and then. So yeah, yeah, so he had himself today. I'm sure he'll be back today posting puppy pictures or something. I don't know. Oh, that's gonna work. No, but like everybody had a thought on everything that was going on, and rightfully so during the national anthem? Who was it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I got excited because they said Batista was gonna sing it, But it's not that Batista.
Speaker 2: It was John Batista actually thought that this morning.
Speaker 1: Did you decide it? For a moment, I'm like, really, Batista could say, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't watch it because you know, who wants to watch that crap? But I'm like, I'm gonna come in. I got to come in early and get some audio for the button bar for the show. And I was scroll of Twitter and that's how I read it. I was like, wait, Dave Bautista did the national anthem? I got to check this out. I'm like, ahh okay, that's not no, it's no.
Speaker 1: It's no, no, no, no different dude. This guy, uh, I think he was the house musician for Colbert Show for a while. So anyway, he did a fine job. And but what was crazy if you if you actually had eyes on it, what was going on? You know, they're panning around. Here's some there's you know, obviously they have military representative, there is the military, and here's some fans look out patriotic. And then and I'm gonna play this clip for you. They panned to the President's box where he's sitting and he's doing the salute and uh, just you know, and he's on the jumbbotron. Now, so listen to how this went and oh wait, what are they cheering? They're cheering because they just showed Trump and Taylor got booed. I now, I wonder how the Eagles are gonna play it. Do you remember the Eagles Super Bowl in twenty eighteen? They they didn't they they basically it was that time where if you won and you were gonna go to the White House, they would cancel. Remember they got all mad at the Clemson kids for going. So the Eagles didn't do with the White House visit the whole team. What do you do now? What do you do now? Like you have to go right because now everyone's not being petty, Well a lot of people still are, but you know, petty doesn't rule the day.
Speaker 2: No, it's a different vibe. Ship they're gonna go. And it just shows you ever sit back and just think about what a colossal failure the previous administration was for all of this to be taking place.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't just the administration. It was the society that surrounded their whole, like, hey, let's return to normal when all of this is abnormal and it's now being undone. So that was just a that was a byproduct of it. But I mean the last administration because they were allowed to run ramp and put papers in front of him is signing and he doesn't know what they are.
Speaker 2: I mean, the last four years are so bad, so awful that they're like, we're bringing the last guy back and we're going but we're gonna rewind like ten years. It feels like it's ten years ago.
Speaker 1: And we're rehiring big balls. Yeah, screw it, Yes, let's I keep saying it. I feel like it's ten years ago. I feel like this is a post Trump America because of what the Trump administration's doing, and it's not like everything was peachy keen. Look, Obama was pushing us hard into this DEI stuff that it was definitely a huge part of it, and I think it got a lot of progression because people saw an opportunity who wanted all this insane stuff during the first Trump administration to go, well, now we have to do it because the crazy guys here, so let's let's let's go hard. And then when Biden got in there again, you got dude, didn't know he cut off natural liquid natural gas sales. Do you think they could get anything they want on it through?
Speaker 2: Do you think we'd be here right now if Elon Hannatt have bought on Twitter?
Speaker 1: I mean still there's a lot of people who aren't on Twitter who were still.
Speaker 2: Upset with But I think I don't know, man, I think it's exposed so much and it's a big pot.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no question. But the question is what people have got? Yeah, if I look, if you take out the things that have come to light the Twitter, like, you know, the thing the Twitter files were was the big first step, right and even though it was very complex, people understood the core points, which by the way, this you said office spent one hundred million dollars to attempt to manipulate advertisers and the messaging they literally and so so. But people understood from the Twitter files, even if they were really passively watching it, that Shenanigans were afoot. The you said stuff is just because there's you can't you can't overly complex it to the point we were talking about earlier. The only defense you have of this is, well, that's where they said they were going to They said they were going to throw the money in the money hole, and they did throw the money in the money hole, So it's not theft. Yeah, but that's not how people read it, even if you because people don't see every byeline, every piece of spending. If if you said you were going to spend the money in your little committee hearing, and nobody read it, and you were going to say you were going to spend it on this insane thing, and you did, and then people found out, they still think you're stealing from them, because it basically is it is a It is an admonishment of the trust. And sometimes trust is just indifference, right, because you don't your lives are busy, you're not thinking of you abuse their trust. You took it. It's like you took over the finances for an elderly person who whose faculties are dwindling, right, and you made a budget, right, and it's a all right, here's their budget food housing five thousand for me to gamble, and you wrote it down and then when the rest of the family realize you're draining Nana's retirement fund, and they got mad. You're like, I've said I was going to spend five thousand a month on gambling and hookers or whatever, like you violated their trust. They had a poll, as she reminds me, that was released on Sunday. Dude, all right, so they released the president's approval numbers on Sunday. Ross, do you think they went up or down?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, Trump has now the best approval numbers he's ever had. But here's what's crazy. When you look at the generational breakdown, Boomers fifty to fifty almost evenly divided millennials, Trump is plus four. Gen Z, what do you think Trump is?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go nuts to say, like plus twenty.
Speaker 1: He's plus ten. That's which is astonishing for the for the youngest pole demo he is. He has the highest approval of any of the demos, beating X millennials and boomers. X is closed. I think it's plus seven. But yeah, gen Z is plus ten. So look, I can make fun of him for TikTok challenges, kicking indoors in towns where everyone owns a gun, I don't know how you solve that somebody's gonna get shot, but they've had enough. And again my theory is they are the first generation from birth who have been told if they are, if they are not, if they do not have a protected class, they're the terrorists. And I can't imagine what that does to your psyche every day, what that does to your you know, building self esteem and yes, even a little bit of an ego which is sometimes necessary every day. The largest swath of that gen Z group has been told they're the wors persons in the world, and they finally went this is dumb. Nope, not going to buy into us. And that's what that bowling shows. Eight forty five. Ken Boone here from the Weather Channel. All right, speaking to numbers, let's talk rain totals. Do I need to go for wood? What's going on?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we could see several inches of rainfall here as we head through the middle part of the business week. It's gonna be pretty rainy midweek. Some patchy drizzle going on out there now, but I think that'll taper off. Clouds will actually break up today. We'll see a little sunshine through the afternoon, mixing into the clouds, but staying on the cool side, upper part of the forties, loading mid thirties tonight. The rain moves in on Tuesday, possibly starting as a brief period of a wintery mix rain snow sleet mix mid to late morning, but should become all rain heading into and through the afternoon on Tuesday. It'll be cold tomorrow with that rain, highs only in the upper thirties, and more off and on rain as we head through Tuesday night and Wednesday. Highs Wednesday, load of mid forties morning showers Thursday, but starting to get a little bit warmer temperatures closing in on sixty. A dry day Friday, and then it looks like more raining over the weekend, both Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: All right, Ken, appreciate it, having a good one, sir, Hey you too. Yep, we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger dex hang on.
Speaker 15: Okay, say, good morning. Stocks ended last week with a losing session, but the futures have looked good all morning. S and P futures are up thirty four points, Nasdaq futures or up one hundred and seventy nine. The Dow futures are up two hundred and fifty points. McDonald's checked in this morning. The fast food giants comparable sales topped forecasts in the latest quarter. The increase was modest, but Wall Street was prepared for a decline. McDonald's per share profit was right in line with forecasts. Elon Musk sought to end the speculation that he might buy TikTok. In his first public comments on the matter, Musk said he is not put in a mid and he is not interested. He said he has no plans for what he would do if he bought the social media platform. Rivian Automotive designed its electric delivery van for Amazon dot Com, but with demand for its battery powered cars slowing, the company will offer its van to other customers in hopes of boosting revenue. Rivian's commercial vehicle can be purchased by fleets of all sizes. Deliveries will begin in the second quarter. Rivian did have an exclusivity deal with Amazon, but that expired at the end of twenty twenty three. British authorities want Apple to provide officials with a way to override encryption protections on users data. Bad idea, according to government leaders in Washington and privacy advocates who say the potential damage to national security and Americans privacy outweigh any investigational advantage. While Disney and Bath and Bodyworks have a marketing deal, a Disney executive told USA today, Bath and Bodyworks will introduce six unique fragrances, each one branded with one of Disney's princess characters and Casey football figures prominently in Nike CEO Elliot Hill's plan to revive the athletic wearmaker extended the company's licensing deal for on field NFL uniforms that happened last week, and Nike advertised on the Super Bowl for the first time in twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Casey. So, speaking of the Super Bowl, now the whole world has to think about the Kendrick Lamar Drake beef. Whose side you got.
Speaker 15: Joe, I saw nothing. I didn't see it. I haven't read the controversy.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a beef you don't beef with like a business guy from Reuters or so. You need a beef man, you need somebody to channel your fire at great, Okay, I'll think about that. I'll go find an enemy. Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, good, good good, Thanks Jeff, appreciate it. Okay, take care of a good day. There you go. Yeah, you gotta have a beef man, Oh, go ahead. The New York Post is just getting worse every time I refresh the front page. You wouldn't know the Eagles won the Super Bowl. Here's a picture of one of the Chiefs defensive guys crying. I feel bad. So the dude's breaking down on the sideline. They kept that camera on him for a while. Kelsey will probably retire. You know. The whole narrative was that Travis he was gonna win that thing and then he was gonna go up to Taylor Swift sweet or maybe bringing out in the field and then propose to her. So which makes me revisit the whole it's all fake thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I've seen so many photos this morning of Taylor Swift just sobbing, sobbing in the stadium, and then another one of her screaming at Travis Kelcey and I understand that they're completely AI generated, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gross has been literally going through AI photos of Taylor Swift crying all morning.
Speaker 2: I think I think the one takeaway from last night.
Speaker 1: Making that up. He told me about it like an hour ago that he was doing it.
Speaker 2: The one takeaway thing from last night, right I think we can all agree on, is that Patrick Mahomes should retire.
Speaker 1: What well, I mean he's probably he's in the hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a good run.
Speaker 1: So you what Kelsey and the Homes to retire? Huh?
Speaker 2: Unbiased opinion?
Speaker 1: How about Hopkins? Doesn't he played for him? Probably have him RETI he's okay. Oh so Ross is on the Mahomes should retire as well. You know that's the thing too, Like, you know, here's what I'll give Mahomes credit. He went there and he's like, I sucked today. This is on me. And it wasn't just on him. He got put in a position because the Eagles defense was just they had a map, dude, they had a map. You know what was crazy is that pick six he threw to Jjon Cooper. Dejon Cooper is one of two white secondary players in the NFL, and and like there was a racial component to some of the jokes that are being made. It was his birthday and it's his first pick ever and it's a pick six on Mahomes in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: They didn't blitz once.
Speaker 1: They didn't well, they don't have to because they can run that four man pressure and they're so good it's basically blitzing, which I mean the Eagles just they dude, they I don't want to say they lucked into the kind of did they would They would sign these random dudes like Lane Trevor with their one lineman is who I wanted the Vikings to sign, and then they did Lane Johnson and then the guy just goes off. And then they took Jalen Carter. There was the behavior issues. Obviously, that was a good get and then you know, onward and upward. But he came out, he owned it. It didn't turn into you know, the I didn't want to bring this up, but a certain Panthers quarterback who didn't jump on a ball and then try to pretend like it wasn't a thing that irritated a lot of fans. So now I think Mahomes will probably be okay, and I think Trump likes it. I'm almost positive try at the very least, Mahome's girlfriend is a huge Trump supporter. Her wife or whatever she is, Mahomes probably is too. That's why Trump picked then he had a great quarterback.
Speaker 10: The other team, the quarterback really knows how to win.
Speaker 11: He is a great, great quarterback.
Speaker 6: So game prediction, I hate to do it.
Speaker 10: I just say that I've watched this great quarterback who has, by the way, a phenomenal wife.
Speaker 11: Okay,