Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corey. It's time to win. Our trivia game is called what you Know about That? Bring in our contestants. Brad is in Napa. Good morning, Brad, Good morning. Thank you guys for listening every morning. Appreciate it. Let's beat your opponent. Gloria is in conquered. Hi, Gloria, NY, what are you doing this morning? Excellent? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Dane?
Speaker 1: Whenos the Danielle? What a great name. It's my father's name, was my middle name. He love you guys for listening. Thank you. And the game's super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person's going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Gloria goes on hold and conquered, and we pick up Brad in Napa. Question number one, what does LPGA stand for? Ladies Pro Golf Association. Water is made up of oxygen and what other element hydrogen name? Two of the four main boys on South Park Kitty Cartman Herrick and I Sho.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to this guy that you're an overachiever, aren't you? Brad? What is the symbol for the astrological sign libra? What side of Niagara Falls has the largest falls? The US side of the Canadian side?
Speaker 3: Canadian side?
Speaker 1: Okay, go back to when you passed on. What is the symbol for the astrological sign libra? I have no idea? Okay, name is symbol? He's out of time now? Oh? Okay, he's at a time? All right, hang on, Brad, don't move my Brad goes on holding NAPA and we pick up Gloria in Conquer.
Speaker 3: Hello, Gloria.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: What does LPGA stand for?
Speaker 1: Lpga path?
Speaker 3: Water is made up of oxygen and what other element.
Speaker 1: Higer? Kick name?
Speaker 3: Two of the four.
Speaker 2: Main boys on the TV show South parkat What is the symbol for the astrological sign libra? Which side of Niagara Falls has the largest falls? Is it the US side or the Canadian side?
Speaker 1: I was Canadian?
Speaker 2: Going back to when you passed on what does LPGA stand for.
Speaker 3: Ladies Professional Fault Association.
Speaker 2: Name two of the four main boys on the TV show South Park.
Speaker 3: We are out of time.
Speaker 1: Let's bring back Brad and NAPA O Glorian Conker Question number one, What does LPGA stand for?
Speaker 2: Both Brad and Gloria said, Ladies Professional Golf Association.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Water is made up of oxygen and what other element?
Speaker 3: Brad said hydrogen? Gloria said hydrogen. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Name two of the four main boys on the TV show South Park.
Speaker 3: Brad said, Kyle and Cartman.
Speaker 2: Gloria passed, we would have accepted Kenny Kyle Stan Cartman.
Speaker 1: What is the symbol for the astrological sign libra?
Speaker 3: Both Brad and Gloria passed It's the scales.
Speaker 1: And finally, which side of Nagara Falls has the largest falls? The US side of the Canadian side.
Speaker 2: Brad and Gloria bo said Canadian. That is correct. Our winner is Brad four to three. Tag awesome, Thank you. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Play with us again? Are we say?
Speaker 3: Mornings at eight oh five am?
Speaker 1: What do you know about that? On Star one oh one three