Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I Am six forty.
Speaker 2: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, everybody, Handle morning crew. It is a foody Friday. May second, as Fridays are always fine for a couple of reasons. I'll get into what we're gonna do a little bit later, but first let me say hello everybody.
Speaker 2: Will Colestriver, Hello, Will Good morning, Bill Handle. Good. That's quite a t shirt. Are you sighted by any chance?
Speaker 1: It's just very bright? Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of out outrageous there, that's all. It's just why not. It's morning, it's radio, No one can see you. Who gives a damn?
Speaker 1: That's Friday.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, and a good morning, Good morning, Bill good and having worked last night till three in the morning at no just midnight midnight? Who and who'd you see last night?
Speaker 4: And Beyonce again?
Speaker 2: Oh Beyonce again?
Speaker 4: Okay, oh you got to see her more than once. I get to see her two more times.
Speaker 2: How was How was the show? By the way, it's good.
Speaker 4: She's she's a great performer.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you what you know, she basically she's saying hits last night where she didn't the first night.
Speaker 4: Oh so she did a different show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but her banter is the same, right, there's not a lot of banter with her. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She brought her kids out, her mom out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing Paul Paul McCartney twice, and it was a year and a half apart.
Speaker 2: It was I had paid to see him.
Speaker 3: Uh, and then at Old Cella where I went, which was the most amazing concert in the world.
Speaker 2: So this was about a year and a half later.
Speaker 3: His banter, his little stories were exactly the same as it was a year and a half before he.
Speaker 2: Could have recorded it word for word. It was the same.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard your show?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Who just said? Oh? Was that you Will?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Today is Will's last day. I want to point that out. Uh, he will not be joining us. We have a let's wish him a.
Speaker 3: Real good success, so real success in his later life.
Speaker 2: Okay, cono, good morning.
Speaker 3: And uh ann I already said hello to you, Amy, good morning. Okay. Uh either T shirt or sweatshirt that says magical. Oh yes, of course, I just saw the castle. Your hair was covering up the castle. Another Disney some kind of Disney a piece of clothing.
Speaker 4: It was a gift from my brother.
Speaker 2: Oh it's sweet.
Speaker 4: It was sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, does anybody give you anything other than the Disney stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, why would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but why would you?
Speaker 2: Exactly all right? And then Cono. I don't know if I said hello or not to Cono, but so be it.
Speaker 3: Today is a little bit of a modified day in the sense that foody Friday is going to happen at eight thirty because I'm off to a doctor's appointment. So we're going to do ask handle anything from eight o'clock to eight thirty. That's the only modification and coming up with the rest of it. Let's do it, guys, It's time for Handle on the news with Amy, with Neil, with me lead Storry.
Speaker 2: Oh, very strong.
Speaker 3: Mike Waltz is out National Security national Security advisor is gone, and it was you know, he had problems with the president from almost day one. And he's quite a guy. He was a Green Beret, I mean, just on and on. I think the first Green Beret that ever served in Congress. Anyway, he has been tossed out. He one of the reasons, it's given is probably not the only reason is he had put on that Atlantic editor on his email list, and yeah, the group chat, that's right, and it will signal, I think, is the platform which is encrypted, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And he was caught and of course that blew up et cetera.
Speaker 3: And the President said, you know, I still support him, and of course everybody said, please, he's on his way out because he really didn't need along with Trump. He's on his way out. He's out, but no, no hold on, he's out as National Security advisor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Trump must like him because he's not kicking him out of the administration.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Trump likes him for that.
Speaker 3: It's it's almost as if Trump cannot be wrong, and it's easier to say I think it'd be a better move.
Speaker 2: I still want him to represent America. YadA, YadA. Then I blew it.
Speaker 1: He was guy tossing people right and left from yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, but I'm just saying that I think that is one you can it can be argue that you picked the wrong guy. Clearly he was not the right man for the job versus what I think the position is.
Speaker 2: Going to be.
Speaker 3: I maybe did wrong on this by the way, Amy, I'm just speculating versus this position is better.
Speaker 2: For America where we moved him. Yeah, well, he can't be wrong.
Speaker 5: And I think with everything that happened with that signal thing, the blowback from that, but that he's kind of like, you know what, this is not this is not for you. But he must like him or he would have fired him. Like Neil said, he I don't know. He's fired so many people, and he's moving him into a position has to get congressional approval.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe, although Waltz has the creds, so I don't think there's gonna be a problem with that. But although ambassador to the UN, Oh, come on, you have people like Mickey Haley who is ambassador, who did a great job, by the way, and you've had ambassadors of the UN. I think Eleanor Roosevelt was at one point named Ambassador of the UN if I'm not mistaken, just now. Interestingly enough, Pete Hegseth, now Waltz, it was a mistake. It was just a straight mistake that the Atlantic editor was put on to.
Speaker 2: That group chat with Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 3: He purposely put his wife on his brother in law on there that was done purposely with highly secret.
Speaker 2: Information, much along the same lines. President will never.
Speaker 3: Say anything negative about HeiG Sith will not cannot h that's that's a weird one.
Speaker 2: And JD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that to me is more serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of crazy. And then whatever JD.
Speaker 3: Vance does, of course is untouchable because it doesn't crazy. It doesn't matter how crazy he is, because he's the vice president. He's an elected position, and the President can't do a damn thing about it except for ostracizing him, marginalizing him and vice president.
Speaker 6: He gosh, if my recollection is okay, didn't he do that to his last VP?
Speaker 2: I don't even know who his last VP was.
Speaker 1: You do. He threw him under the bus about as hard as you could.
Speaker 2: Honest to god, I just had a mind.
Speaker 1: Mike Pencer here, Mike pens Oh, Mike Pence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, now you go. That's right. I don't know why I left that.
Speaker 3: Of course, he threw him under the bus, because if you say anything against the president, but it used to be presidents where vice presidents were completely.
Speaker 2: Ignored, I mean ignored, and it was.
Speaker 3: Well, for example, LBJ wouldn't even sit on cabinet meetings, Lynna Johnson, not even cabinet meetings, because the vice president has one job, and that is to be a heartbeat away from the president. That's it, to sit around and to preside over the Senate and be a tie breaker in case there is a fifty to fifty tie. Other than that, the vice president has no duties that are prescribed by the Constitution and can sit around and do nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, take one more anyway. Mike Waltz is out.
Speaker 3: Oh, and Marco Rubio is both the National Security Advisor interim as well as Secretary of State. You know when that happened last Henry Kissinger during Nixon Kissinger was both National Secure Advisor as well as the Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: And the life of the party.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, let's do this, let's part eh. All right, one more and we'll take a break.
Speaker 5: Uh, what's going to happen to Sesame Street? President Trump assigned an executive order that ends federal funding or tries to end federal funding for the two biggest public broadcasters, and that is PBS and NPR. It instructs the Corporation for Public Public Broadcasting to terminate direct funding to the maximum extent allowed by law, and shall decline to provide future funding. The Public Broadcasting Corporation disperses five hundred and thirty five million dollars in taxpayer funds to public radio and TV stations nationwide.
Speaker 3: Let me ask, Amy, if a big bird comes out wearing a MAGA hat, does that turn around?
Speaker 4: Why asking me?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking for I'm not asking for any particular reason. I just wanted to throw it out at someone. It was a bad joke. It was a slightly clever reference that clearly was not And uh, okay, never mind.
Speaker 4: I think it is a mistake. I Sesame Street's important. It is.
Speaker 1: It is, It's very pr not so much PPS.
Speaker 3: But in the end, and but here is the when you talk about diversity, it is plastered all over NPR and Public broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Well not when it comes to ideas.
Speaker 3: No, but when it comes to the people involved, and well even ideas.
Speaker 2: Look what Sesame Street did the first the first.
Speaker 3: Gay major part of the show.
Speaker 2: Granted they were puppets, but you know.
Speaker 6: This was early talking about PBS. I'm talking about NPR, all right.
Speaker 2: PBS and NPR is the funding. By the way, people confuse.
Speaker 6: It to all right a goas a bound activist aid ship caught fire and issued in SOS. The organizers claimed that it was a drone attack off the coast of Malta in internet national waters.
Speaker 1: Early hours of today.
Speaker 6: The Armed Forces thereof Malta confirmed there was a fire on the ship that was extinguished. They're monitoring the situation. They sent a tugboat vessel. All crew were confirmed safe, but refused to board the tug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know what happened here. It's kind of be easy to see if it was a drone strike or not. I mean, the evidence is going to be pretty clear as opposed to a fire that just ignited on the ship.
Speaker 2: No idea at this point what's happening.
Speaker 3: They're saying the ship is at anchor and they can't move because it was squatter flooding in. No one knows at this point. I would like to see this was humanitarian. If Israel was involved in this, I guarantee you what Israel will say they thought they had arms aboard the ship, because attacking a humanitarian ship.
Speaker 2: Is horrific.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if his I don't know if Israel would do that, and it's so man, somebody's head is going to roll on that one.
Speaker 1: Why did they refer to it as an activist.
Speaker 3: Because these because the people there, they're they're calling themselves activists because they were there. These are not people from Gaza, These are not Palestinians. These are people from all over the world that are coming aboard to h help help Gaza.
Speaker 5: This is going to make a driver to driver road rage tougher, which is probably a good thing. Driverless trucks are officially running their first long haul routes. They're regular scheduled long haul routes. They're traveling between Dallas and Houston. Commercial service is running under Uber Freight and Hirshboch Motor lines. They deliver time and temperature sensitive freight. The trucks are equipped with computers and sensors that can see the length of over four football fields. In four years of practice halls, the trucks tech has delivered over ten thousand loads, and as of yesterday, the company's self driving tech has completed over twelve hundred miles without a human in the truck.
Speaker 2: This is the future, boys and girls.
Speaker 3: If anybody asks you, a young person, g I want to be a truck driver.
Speaker 2: No, don't do it, not no chance. Onlything worse is getting into radio.
Speaker 3: And because driverless trucks instruments, it's going to be safer. Truck driver is going to be out of business. But it's going to take a while and you'll see safer, You'll see. It's just it's all the reason in the world to do this stuff. And the obviously labor costs are going to be very minimal when there is no labor driving these trucks.
Speaker 6: Wow, there goes my truck driving radio show that I had planned.
Speaker 2: That's for sure.
Speaker 6: I love the truck drivers I know, all righty Apple reported ninety five point four billion dollars in revenue. Address the tariff concerns during its call earnings least call yesterday, CEO Tim Cook said, obviously the tariffs can be a problem. They weren't a problem in March, very limited impact due to their optimization of supply chain inventory, probably just using what they add, but says that it could cost potentially nine hundred million dollars or could have a nine hundred million dollar tariff impact ahead come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the next few weeks, you're not going to see much of this because you have businesses that have bought front loaded so much inventory in anticipation of this, But within weeks you're going to see products run out.
Speaker 2: The ports are China, the ports are gone.
Speaker 3: They're shutting them down completely in terms of anything coming to the United States. And in the United States, what the port said, they're figuring a thirty five percent decrease next week from this week because ships were out.
Speaker 2: To see and they were already loading. I mean, it's it's tough.
Speaker 3: We'll talk a lot more about that over the next few weeks, that's for sure, next few days, all right, Amy, No.
Speaker 4: Deal for Diddy.
Speaker 5: Sean Colmes has confirmed at a hearing that he rejected a plea deal from federal prosecutors in his sex trafficking case that paves the way for his trial to begin next week. He's pleaded not guilty to charges of sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution. The hearing yesterday was the last one before jury's selection gets underway. That's expected to start on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of two things is happening.
Speaker 3: Either he thinks he has a case and a decent chance to win at trial, or the plea deal was not very good.
Speaker 2: You're looking at life.
Speaker 3: Imprisonment will give you thirty years or twenty years or something. So maybe the plea deal just wasn't But we don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know, Supris, somebody that rich.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, I don't know. I hope he I hope he's smart enough to pay tention to his attorneys.
Speaker 3: The story is that he did have conversations with his attorneys, but we don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: During that conversation. The other thing is really weird.
Speaker 3: About this story is for some reason Comb's attorneys had to make a motion in front of the court to allow him to be dressed in civilian clothes for the trial.
Speaker 2: What is that about?
Speaker 4: Isn't that for arrangements there in the jail.
Speaker 3: Sort arrangement because in front of the judge. But of course he's an address in civilian clothes. I mean, decision after this, you put someone in prison, garb in a courtroom, tell me that it is in president president the preds prejudicial.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Right there, So maybe I misread it, but I have absolutely no idea how that happened. I had to have misread that because there's no chance that it would can be a discussion about him not wearing civilian clothes.
Speaker 4: You didn't misread it. It was a thing unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can how can anybody go to trial in a prison garb? And the courts have been adamant about that time after time.
Speaker 6: So people are upset, obviously about Donald Trump's aggressive tariffs, stoking fears global economic turmoil, administration's immigration crackdowns. So they marched yesterday to the tune of hundreds of thousands of people in the US and around the world. We had them here in Los Angeles as well. People marched holding signs that said, immigrants make America great, migration is beautiful, and it's not time to be silent.
Speaker 3: Now should have been immigrants did make America great. There's a timeline on the immigration issue. There was a time when we needed immigrants desperately, not so much anymore, and therein lies a huge problem, which, of course we'll be discussing and we have for years.
Speaker 2: Oh here's an immigrant story.
Speaker 4: A reprieve for Trenday, Aragua.
Speaker 5: Federal judge has the Trump administration from deporting any Venezuelans from South Texas, where they're being held under an eighteenth century wartime law. The judge said President Trump's invocation of the Alien Enemies Act was unlawful. It's a US District Court judge Fernando Rodriguez. He's the first judge to rule that the seventeen ninety eight law cannot be used against people who the Republican administration claims are gang members invading the US. He said he would not interfere with the government's right to deport people in the country, but it could not rely on the two hundred and twenty seven year old law to.
Speaker 3: Do it because the Enemies Act, the Alien Enemies Act, happens to do with aliens coming in in terms of invasion. It's only been used a couple of times. And this is well, you're going to see this for four years. By the way, the president invoking laws that are already there, for example, declaring marshal law, which she.
Speaker 2: Has not done.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't be surprised because it has been done in times of war. All I'm saying is using laws that are on the books, declaring everything in.
Speaker 2: A national emergency.
Speaker 3: You know, illegal immigrants coming over the border, that's a national emergency. Security. Talking about the economy, it's a national emergency.
Speaker 2: Everything is a national emergency, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And you're going to use every law that's there under the books.
Speaker 6: But hits more true today than it did with Man's in arn I mean American citizens put in concentration camps.
Speaker 3: Well, that is exactly you know what, that is my point to be exactly well and so and they did it under the same law, which by the way, was FDR And it was Earl Warren that in fact did that with Man's in r and in California with the internment camps. But to use this law and say illegal aliens coming over the border is a national security issue, let me how what do they do to this country? They take away your jobs? They don't how many people have lost their jobs because of illegal aliens. How many people pick strawberries that you know that have lost their jobs? How many people working in manufacturing.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit of reductionism there, right, I would say. I would also say I'm done with the appeal to antiquity and everybody saying the seventeen hundred you know law and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: What about our constitution is a problem too, But that's what I'm that's going to be a problem.
Speaker 1: An old law. Well you know what, murder goes back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's a little bit because that goes the common law, that goes to common law, that goes it's been murder has been a crime for for in time immororial. Make it sound like it's a bad law because it's old is no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, try no. The issue is misuse of the law. And that is what the court said.
Speaker 3: The law is solid, you just can't use it across the board. And that's what the Trump administration is doing and testing every law and testing the courts, and he's appealing everything.
Speaker 1: For every war is with an enemy alien?
Speaker 2: Really an enemy alien?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay, wars? No, because when you have the enemy alien law, it's.
Speaker 3: Here we go to war in Europe, there's no enemy alien law applies.
Speaker 6: I'm hearing by definition, any war that we went to on our soil other than civil war.
Speaker 1: Would be with aliens.
Speaker 3: No, you talk about enemy aliens in the country, in the country, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Okay, their way into the country, I'm sorry, that have made their way into the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, those are if we're at war and you have someone come in. We're not at war with Mexico. We're not at war with Colombia. That's the point.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should be.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a different issue. That is a different issue. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 6: The Justice Department accused three three of the nation's largest health insurers of paying hundreds of millions of dollars in kickbacks. What are the odds to brokers in exchange for steering patients into you know, Medicare advantage plans everybody thinking about.
Speaker 3: By the way, you seeing those commercials about you have only X number of months to sign up or weeks to sign up for Medicare, and you get calls all the time. I do Medicare because it changes every day. You know how much what CBS and these other organizations why they want to do this. You know what the government pays to administrating to administering those plans per person? I think it's close to one thousand dollars a month, is what I think the government pays, if we can look that up, and for administrating Medicare plan. That's why I mean, the money is astronomical to administrate.
Speaker 6: The most I've ever paid for insurance, by the way, I had to get it. I don't know what the reasoning is, but I had to get it when I got my kidney transplant and to cover my live donor for life with their kidney. And it was expensive as hell. Oh, because I don't make too much money to do well.
Speaker 2: You weren't. Yeah, you've done and two things.
Speaker 3: Number one, making too much money and working at iHeart is a complete contradiction in terms.
Speaker 2: That too, what I said exactly two.
Speaker 3: Sorry, insurance, Well, I made too much money also to qualify, and I was paying for a period of time for four of us.
Speaker 2: How about this three thousand dollars a month for insurance?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: For Kaiser for four of us.
Speaker 3: But you know we got the platinum, Platinum, Diamond plus plan.
Speaker 2: So when you go in, not only is there no copay, they.
Speaker 6: Pay you so they that mean they put you in a room with someone, but they make that person get dressed. Yeah, pretty much have to wear clothes around mister Handel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's finish up handle on the news.
Speaker 4: I guess, Oh, go ahead with you. Guess who's being blamed for a worldwide pandemic.
Speaker 5: China says COVID nineteen may have originated in the United States. Their comments come in response to the White House launching a COVID nineteen website back on April eighteenth. On the website, it says the coronavirus came from a lab leak in China. It criticized, of course, President Biden, former top US health official Anthony Fauci, and the World Health organization. The China RENI released what they call a white paper on the pandemic. It accused the US of politicizing the matter and also said China shared relevant information with the WHO and the international community in a timely manner, and went on to say that emphasizing a joint study by the WHO and China had concluded that a lab leak was extremely un likely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so US waving China because they're saying there was a civic cat at that market, meat market and hunah in China, or it was bats that caused it. China says, yes, it was bats, but it came out of Louisville, Kentucky. United States says, no, it's a different kind of bat. Baseball bats are made in Louisville, and it's just going back and forth, and this is fantastic.
Speaker 1: What a lot of confusion.
Speaker 6: Now, my Chinese isn't so good, but I loosely translated it said, we're rubber and your glue, whatever you say, bounces off of us and sticks to you. So that's where politics is. Los Angeles County prosecutors must speed up the filing of felony charges against persons accused of sex crimes. Why is this happening now? Or violence against family members. This is a new policy. The announcement was yesterday. The announcement follows a recent Los Angeles Times report highlighting how the backlag of criminal cases in the District Attorney's office may have played a role in the sexual assault.
Speaker 1: And slang of a thirteen year old boy. That's horrible.
Speaker 2: Busy just came in.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, that that really horrible story about a boy being slain.
Speaker 1: Is getting in the way of your cute dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah to dog just came in and the door was open, and there it is there.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh there's Izzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's Izzy. She's always should take pictures of Busy. We have Uh, we'll do that. That's his is the biz.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: It's one thing to academically hear about ADHD. It's another thing to experience it. Every morning, well said attention deficit. Hey donuts, oh squirrel, no one buy donuts.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Oh I love a parade. Maybe President Trump is saying that because the Army is planning possibly to do a military parade on President Trump's birthday. Remember he said he wanted this back in his first administration.
Speaker 4: So the the birthday is it.
Speaker 2: Costs too much back then?
Speaker 5: Oh well, he wants to do it again. They're talking about it. It would happen in June. What day is his birthday? I don't know, more than sixty six hundred soldiers, at least one hundred and fifty vehicles, fifty helicopters, seven bands, and maybe a couple thousand civilians.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's gonna cost money. And I love that, yeah a lot. Now what I find fascinating about this It has to be on his birthday, right, That's really important. Anything else reek of being a dictator.
Speaker 2: Oh it gets even better.
Speaker 3: Did you see did you did you see that photo or the video of the cabinet his cat I'm in a meeting that he had.
Speaker 2: Every nonely the hats.
Speaker 3: I mean they all had maga hats that they put in front of them. But also if you even waltz, you are going to save America. You are terrific. America is lucky to have you. I mean, all the way around. I will tell you I'm going to make a prognostication here. I'm going to make Here's here's what I think is going to happen. Is from now on, senior staff in the government will be calling Donald Trump great leader. It's there is no question that he is. It's Kim Jong un. It's those people around Kim Jong Un who are saying, you're the best, You're terrific, You're America. Without you, America is going to be dead. I mean, that's what his cabinet members are saying. There's not one of them who refuses to say that and said, hey, I'm here to do my job.
Speaker 2: That's it. I got hired to do my job. Thank you. Now, you are the best. You are terrific.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it's astounding the stuff that I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: I mean astounding. Does anybody is.
Speaker 3: Anybody offended by this? You know, even I'm talking about Trump followers. Are you guys offended by this at all? That's the part I don't get. I understand Donald Trump. He's self aggrandizing. He is the most self centered human being out there. I mean, he is the best. He is terrific. There's nothing more wonderful than him. God has put him on this earth. I get that, But it's his followers who bought into that. I understand policy. You know, you want to go, you love the tariffs, You're willing to take it in the shorts.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's all policy stuff. But that part, man, I just don't. I don't understand it. I really don't. I would feel the same way about someone that I believed if a president was out there that I supported, who said, God put me here, I'm the best. I insist that you wear my hat, my clothes, that you tell me how terrific I am, that you say, as a part of your job that I am the Grand Puba and the Imperial Wizard of this company of this country. Can you tell I'm a little exercise over that.
Speaker 6: People say that he's a great business man, and I don't know that that's true.
Speaker 1: But he is a great marketer.
Speaker 3: I tell you that well, certainly, certainly for his followers, certainly, But hey, I have a question. Every time he does a speech, is there a merch table and he gives a shout out. Hey, listen, we got some new merch out there. We got our coins, you know, for the NFT crowd. We got those as well. We got some some bit coins too.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the ties.
Speaker 3: I remember there was a Donald Trump steaks that last that didn't last very long. Then you have the hats. Somebody actually gave me one of those hats. I think it was twenty bucks for a hat, and that.
Speaker 2: Was a bunch of years ago.
Speaker 1: All right, we're done.
Speaker 3: We're done so much for that, and I'm sure we'll get emails or maybe not because everybody's sort of used to my position here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're talking about sycophantic. That's you know what, It's gross on both ends, as see stuff and the Trump stuff.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But AOC, as much as I despise AOC politically because I think she's a genuine communist, I mean straight out, but you know, she doesn't go around saying God put me here that I am the greatest thing in America.
Speaker 2: I am the answer to America's.
Speaker 3: Wills individually, not we are not the party is if I am, God put me here in front of the microphone to tell you all about this.
Speaker 1: I've heard you say that, or at least act like it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. KF I am sixty. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app