Speaker 1: Billy cunning in the Great American two weeks and today it all happens, remember the fifth. But until then, getting ready, of course, so the Bangles on Sunday.
Speaker 2: The Birds. The Birds are in town. The Eagles believe or not.
Speaker 1: The Bengals only a two and a half point favorite. Watching the Ravens last night, they look impregnable. They look like to imagine no line, unbelievable. But nonetheless, there's always hope when we have Joe Burrow, there's always hope. Joining you and I now is Liz Bonus, the health and medical reporter from Local twelve, and Liz Bonus, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown.
Speaker 2: Liz, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: I am great. Did you know that there's a name for what happens when your team loses, like in the day after you feel miserable?
Speaker 2: I'd like to know that what is it?
Speaker 4: It's called the letdown effect? And when you wouldn't surprise me at all, huh So what happens is like, you know, we all have this high hope going in and then we're all like if we don't win, and it actually is linked to a less productive Monday. Yes, and for some reason they say, sometimes you can manage it on your own, but the cure part is actually gonna be with other miserable people like you. You better to go to work and complain.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm with Scott Sloan a lot because he's miserable all the time.
Speaker 2: So I get that.
Speaker 1: But I can imagine the day after the election if Trump wins, I can imagine Democrats and many others angry as city, pissed off, whatever it might be. And on the other hand of Kamala Harris's wins, I can imagine Tony Bender and others gonna commit Harry Carey and suicide and drive into a bridge abutment. So we're gonna need your health the day or two after the election. We need your Will you be available the day or two after the election to hold my hand if things don't go right?
Speaker 4: I will. Actually I'm doing some stories on that, like, because I'm really concerned about us being able to talk to each other. Yeah, well, if someone in your life doesn't love who you love for elections, this could be a really long month after.
Speaker 2: Oh it's going to be awful. Talk about something I want.
Speaker 1: I monitor you every day that I can, And you have something called the death Clock app, Doctor Dodgers and also Love Sleeping. Tell the American people about the death clock app?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: Okay? All right? So I interviewed a gentleman who just about three months ago, after twenty years of living with a mental health illness which he said he did not actually have, he decided he wanted to make some changes in his life. And he began to look up like what do I have to do to live longer? In that kind of thing? And he realized that we have some control, not all of it, over how long we live. And he has developed something you can find on like you know, the Google App Store and whatnot. And if you go on it and you look under death clock app, you can call it up and you answer twenty five questions about your health, your age, your history, a little bit about you know, what you do to stay well or not, and it will give you the predicted date you will die.
Speaker 1: It's a special like April the eighth, twenty ninety four, so an actual date in the time you're.
Speaker 2: Going to die.
Speaker 4: Well, it says you'll live to be like one hundred and six. Okay, oh, you can predict your death date. This I had one of my colleagues go on it because truthfully, I didn't know if I wanted to, because you know, if you eat, write, exercise, and then you feel like you're going to die anyway, it.
Speaker 3: Can be really discouraging.
Speaker 4: Get another influence. I mean, I mean my habits now, because I'm like, what would I do with that information? I can't run any more mild, I can't eat any more vegetables. I can't, you know. So I was a little worried. But he went on and found out he's going to live to be one hundred and six. So really, well, there's hope.
Speaker 3: Gun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I keep telling it.
Speaker 1: It's about your weight, your metabolism, your blood pressure, all that stuff, your genetics, and it gives you an approximate date you're going to die. Would you want to know when you're going to die? If somebody tapped in your shoulder list? Bonus, you're in great shape, you look wonderful, and you want to you want to know you're going to die in twenty fifty seven?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know that?
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's why I haven't done it yet. I told you, like, I kind of worry that it will be a self fulfilling prophecy. If it says I'm going to be dead next week, you know, yeah, I'm like, I don't know, so I'm still thinking about it. But I've had brave enough people that were brave enough go on and do it, and it's fascinating. And then I started reaching out to people for our story about longevity and it's very interesting. There are things now everything from hormones to lifestyle to even prevention medications. You know, for example, a woman now can take demoxafin at high risk for breast cancer. We've never had a breast cancer prevention pill that can add a lot of years to your life. So it really sort of sparks you to reach out and ask questions. And I do love that idea of it because we feel helpless, but we may not be. And so that's where we're going with that story. I'll let you know when I get the drop dead date.
Speaker 1: Though death clock app Tony Benders right now on his phone trying to find out how long his hands to live.
Speaker 2: If you're going to die within the next year, let it rip.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you did a segment I think it was last night, about sleeping that somehow I have difficulty sleeping I think many Americans do. I have thoughts running around my head like a be being an empty railroad box car. I think about what's coming up. I worry about this. I worry about that. It takes me two to three hours go to sleep every night. I don't even try at about one o'clock in the morning, and then I try by three o'clock. Hopefully I'm as sleep. I'm up at eight o'clock in away I go. So I think most Americans have trouble sleeping. There's all these medications out there. There's all the CBD out there. There's all the other pills and medicines or any of them, legit, relaxium, et cetera. Should you do it, should you not do it? Should you try pots, Should you try hot milk? Should you have some chocolate not have chocolate? Should you exercise or not exercise? Should you make love or not make love? It's like an aphrodisiac. What do you think? Give me the answer to Liz Bonus? What do you say?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I think if I had all those answers, I would not be here on Willie's show. I would be a millionaire somewhere, you know, like off with the eyelids. Those are really good questions. And the thing that's so interesting about that is that for some people, having sex before you go to bed helps them fall asleep. For some people, it keeps you awake. For some people, exercise late in the day keeps you awaken. For other people that knocks you out. That's the problem. It's so individualized that I don't know that there's one formula that fits all, which is you know why I always have a job, because it will always change and there's always something new. But I will tell you this, it's the eighth. The American Heart Association has eight habits of good health, you know, eating, riot, exercise, watching your cholesterol, And just within the past year or so, they added eight hours of sleep because they started to see that if you did everything else but you did not sleep, told that it took on your health was really significant. It influenced blood pressure, it influenced weight, it influenced stress level, and all of those things, of course play a role in your heart disease risks. And now we're the reason I was doing a story is now we're also finding those habits may play a role in your cancer risks as well. So you're like, whoa, You know, I should at least get all those, and most of us get most of them except the sleep thing.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's because we're praised to not sleep. Ask somebody asked that question to Donald Trump a while back, and he said he sleeps like four to six hours a night, doesn't need anymore. And so you're like, oh, you could be superhuman, you can be president. But you know, we should be praised for resting, We should be praised for relaxing, We should be praised for snoozing, and we aren't. We're just not that kind of a society. You know, in places like Japan and that they have nap rooms and map tents in your office, you can climb into them and take what do they call like that crash nap. Yeah, I think that's a great idea. And I can't do the twenty minute thing because I'm like you, I lay in bed saut the national bet and I don't know which comes first, like me trying to solve it or the national debt. It's a cycle, and I can knock get out of it.
Speaker 2: How good is a nap? How good is a nap?
Speaker 1: Like at three four o'clock in the afternoon because many European cultures it's almost required they shut their businesses down for two hours so the owner and the employees can take a nap or chill out. Is that as good as sleeping, Say you sleep five or six hours and then you rest, or you go to nap about an hour in the afternoon. Is that the same as sleeping seven or eight hours.
Speaker 4: The sleep experts that I have talked to have said power naps are really good, like twenty or thirty minutes, but two hour naps are not because they're disruptive to that cycle. And the minimum number of hours is about five before you see like stroke wristks go up. Even getting six or seven is better, and eight is perfect. The problem with the short sleep in the nap is that there's a cycle of sleep, and if you don't ever get into that deep sleep, then you don't experience you know, they say, like I don't dream and all that. Don't get into that really deep sleep, you don't get some of the healing benefits from it. So I don't know that it's about like five or six hours in the nap. I think it's how long does it take you to get into that real snooze thing where you're kind of out of it and dead to the world. And that's kind of different for everyone, but usually at least seven hours a night it takes to get that. So I don't know if you can make up with that with napping. I know, if I nap a little bit, I almost wake up feeling worse, like hw you know. So I'm kind of like, you go till you drop. Not that I'm saying that's a good thing, but I was doing the story because it is a significant health habit that most of us simply don't do. And you know, you talk to anyone busy, it's not always on purpose. It's just that's our lifestyle now and it's what we've created. Which if we had that other culture of snoozing more, we probably would find it more socially acceptable to say I'm going to lay down the middle of the day. Otherwise, if you find someone sleeping at their desk, you're like, ooh, tell the boss.
Speaker 1: You know, Can I tell you a constant dream that I have and you can interpret my dream?
Speaker 2: It's a it happened.
Speaker 1: It happened this morning about two o'clock, two thirty I'm looking at bright Bart, I'm over at dread state dot com. And I finally go to bed, and I go to sleep, and I had this terrible dream, which is a recurring nightmare.
Speaker 2: Are you ready sure?
Speaker 1: I have this terrible sense that I'm about to die and then I'm falling, but I never hit the ground at someone breaking into the door. I got my ar fifteen, I got my twelve gates was shot in it. I got this and that, But I can never Actually, I'll always fear what's going to happen, but it never occurs. And I think, and if I finally had this recurring dream that I'm about to be killed or murdered and that I'm falling and I hit the ground, that's all I'm going to die. But I always wake up many times in fear, like I'm looking around the room, where is that guy who's got the knife who's just plunging into my heart? I have this constant dream that I'm falling, but I never hit the ground. Can you interpret that for me?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a very interesting dream. Now, I'm not a dream expert, but I will tell you that, having asked a few questions for health stories, I would tell you that. They say that dreams are things that you are like fleeting thoughts in the day and you don't have time to process them, and they process in your dreams. So I would tell you two things. One is you're not feeling real safe these days. And two you're probably overwhelmed in some aspect of life because it's recurring, yes, and it keeps. It's like the pile on. So you're going to have to like start, you know, barring the door or some are getting a big dog or something.
Speaker 2: Well, I've done that. I've done that. I have a security system.
Speaker 1: I have My windows are all plug correctly, the doors of double locks. The bedroom door's got a padlock on it. I have weapons which I keep inside of a box so they don't want to get up half a sleeve, pull up my weapons and start shooting people. So I have to go through a system, put my thumb down then and then I had to put a numeric code in to get my weapons. But I never have the time to get to the weapons because the guys on top of me plunging a dagger into my heart and I think it's some iHeart media executive doing it. And so I have this I have the recurring dream. I can't get to my three point fifty seven. I can't get to the governor, which is like a handheld shotgun. I can't get to my three eighty six hour p. Two thirty eight. I can't quite get there, and the guy kills me before I get there. But I'm not dead, and so I have time to get up to fight him. But I can't fight him. I can't get to my box. I can't get to the fingerprint. I can't get to then americal code, and the guy stands me again, and I'm not lying there in blood and I can't find my weapons.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do? Liz?
Speaker 6: What am I gonna do? I have a recurring dream. It's like an iHeart media executive stabbing me in the back.
Speaker 2: What do you think? How need help?
Speaker 4: One of two things?
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I just keep my three fifty seven loaded by the bed, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought I got out, I thought, but what happens?
Speaker 6: But someone like a penny or or the kids or something. I don't want to do that because I'm half awake, half asleep.
Speaker 2: I need help, and I need it now.
Speaker 4: Well, some would say there's a different kind of help you need if that's really the case, just so you know, and we might need to like exploit that in therapy somewhere. And there's a wonderful sentence that I've learned. You know, I'm a nutritionist and a health reporter, but that's beyond my scope of practice.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should go to stant next and see the counseling department.
Speaker 4: A great counselor absolutelye No.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, you have something that Tony Benner's interested in. The doctor dodgers Tony Hayes go to the doctor. He doesn't want to go. I go to doctors all the time. I got my heart, I got my I got my practological exam, I got my Euro Eurological, I got my eye exam coming up. I got cholesterol test. I'm in this group mdv IP, I doal. But Tony refuses to go to a doctor for anything. His heart's not working. Hes in a bib movement in about three weeks. And the guy's in trouble talk about men, especially that dodge doctors, and I need some help.
Speaker 2: I need help. Go ahead, Ah.
Speaker 4: Well, poor Tony, he you know we can we can work on this. I know lots of good people. But actually a survey was just released. My agency put this out, and they actually found that at least one in four of us have not been to a doctor in years, and they have named them doctor dodgers. And so of course your logical thing is, well why, and there's a number of reasons, but the number one and two are my doctor either retired or I moved, so you don't even know like who's taking new patients. And then the others, and I actually really love this one because I believe it's true. Pretty much said they had a bad experience, or they felt judged when they went to the doctors, or they didn't like the idea that they were going to be criticized or told they weren't good enough. When I have to tell you in truth, if you know most medical providers, they're very non judgmental. They're like, hey, we can tell you some things you can do, but we're just grateful that you show up because you can't. You know, you can't even build a relationship with your primary care doctor if you never show up. And so I found that survey really really interesting that we have all you know, we have much better access than we've had, although we always need more. And then people that could go, don't want to go, right? What do you think you have? You been judged by your doctor?
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: He says, Look, you're handsome. My wife says, I look like Rinaldo. That's soccer star, you know, from Portugal or somewhere. My wife thinks I look like Ronaldo. I think I look like MESSI. That's a different thing. But I go to a doctor and they want to take my shirt and my pants down and kind of take pictures like Arnold Palmer, and so I don't have any problem with that.
Speaker 4: I'm really glad to know that, really, because you've had some people do some extraordinary things to save your life, and we're grateful for that. But I will say, if if that's how you feel, you can go to a different doctor. Always ask that question. But more importantly, you need to find somebody because a lot of them now know that's how a lot of us feel, and they won't make you feel like judgment. The reasons that you came here, yeah, are you know are so important that it overrides you coming and getting this care. I will say that because I know a really good number of physicians that I would send anyone to, and there is no judgment.
Speaker 2: Liz Bonus, you're the best. Once again.
Speaker 1: When I got off there after three, I'm going to go to the death Clock app and find out how much more time I have.
Speaker 2: Then I'll just let it rip at some point.
Speaker 1: But Liz Bonus, Health Reporter Local twelve, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And may God bless you and God bless America. Liz, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Back at you. Hope you live forever.
Speaker 1: I shall thank you, God bless America. If I get counseling a sand X, I'll be even better. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundreds WLW. Well, I agree with that vote early and vote often, especially if you're voting for Trump and the Republicans. Just set a new course and let's continue now after one o'clock, as Eric grew arc, he's with Numbers USA dot org. And then after two o'clock, I'm going to do my flash poll again about where you stand two weeks out. And I discussed this a little bit with Liz Bonus. I can't imagine the despair and the unhappiness on the Wednesday or Thursday or Friday after the election if Donald Trump loses the election and a cackling Kamala Harrison. The marshmallow man Tim Waltz sees his power what the country's going to look like in the future. I know one thing, the stocker market's going to crash, and the idea of equities going up for a one k will be a two of one k once again. I know the nation's enemies will be happy, as can be. The last thing that Russia or China, North Korea, NATO can be an enemy of ours because they pursue interest at times at loggerheads with our interest are going to be very pleased. I know Venezuelans are going to be happy, and Cambodians, I know those in Columbia, Argentina, Brazil and the Trilateral States and the Central Americas are going to be happy. In Mexico is going to be happy. She's easy to push around, and the world's policemen will stand down completely unarmed. They're going to be so pleased to have Kamala Harris with Tim Waltz being the last person in the room making decisions, they won't be able to stand it. And on the other hand, imagine if you will, if you're going to vote for Kamala Harris and thinks and think that she's a moderate Democrat, and you put her in power for the next four to eight years, you can imagine when Americans like myself may feel like a sense of despair that the country right now is on the wrong track. And when I had on Ali Bradley yesterday from News Nation, the female correspondent on the border Eagles Pass and Texas, she laid it out for you that despite their predictions, the predilections of Kamala Harris, that's border crossings are way down in one category, but not in all the other categories. And she said yesterday and I have another guess coming up in about a half an hour to say this that every day America, there's thousands and thousands every day of sex crimes committed against young boys and girls occasion because we have a wide open southern border. Just for a moment, you hear repeatedly how crime is down, which is a bunch of crap. The FBI said about a week ago they revise the numbers and crime is way up, but it does not take into account the brutalization of boys and girls and women on the southern border.
Speaker 2: As I speak, Fox News says the story up.
Speaker 1: There's another caravan of five thousand strong coming up from central and southernw Mexico to get to the border before January the twentieth, and in that group, the video clearly demonstrates the great majority are young single males coming into this country with backpacks. And every now and then you see a young girl or a woman scared to death about what's happening to them that night, much less when they get here. And women care more about sexual assault than men. When I walk around, when my buddies walk around, we don't think much about being kidnapped or sexually assaulted or raped.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen that way.
Speaker 1: But if you're a mother, and if you're a female voter, you have those silly ASSU hairsigns in your front yard. Just from I'm to consider this that by continuing the policies of Biden and Harris for the next forty eight years, how many more millions and millions of boys and girls are going to be kidnapped, trafficked and raped daily from activities on the southern border. The number by the DHS itself is they're missing right now three hundred and forty five thousand children You might recall it was a terrible scandal when Trump was in office that there were kids in cages where the cages were temporary holding sales put there by Barahusain Obama. But the media didn't cover it that way, did they.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I know that a wide open southern border had the seeds sown within the idea that this country changes fundamentally over the next five to ten years. If it's not happen already, we're at a tipping point that my next guest, I think from his website's going to talk about America in twenty fifty with these policies institutionalized that have begun the last four years, and that means by twenty fifty, and we're very close to twenty fifty is we're at in nineteen ninety nine, about twenty five twenty six years away, we're going to have five hundred million Americans and others will be living on this land. Five hundred million. That's about an addition of one hundred and sixty million people, the great majority from third world poverty stricken areas. Who if I was in those areas, I didn't want to come here too. We need immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. It can't be illegal. Every day there's at least five thousand coming into this country so called legally given a date to report months or years from now, and twice that number illegally between the border crossings. So if it's ten or fifteen thousand a day, that adds up to about four million a year. In the last four years, we're going to have fifteen to twenty million more human beings living in this country. That's the same number of people that live in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana together. Right now, Ohio has about eleven million, Kentucky, Indiana has about eleven million. In the last four years, we've added to this country the population of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, and that will accelerate under Kamala Harris, accelerate greatly under Kamala Harris. And that the one thing that a young girl or a boy has to give is their bodies. So if you advocate and vote for Kamala Harris, understand that the biggest issue in the country right now is not a depiction of Arnold Palmer's Palmer's body. It's not whether the donald was at McDonald's. I've seen the memes with the M and the c gone is called Donald's. Now, all these silly things that really don't matter. My friend Charles Crownhammer wrote a great book, had him on a few times before he died. Things that whether Donald Trump ate at McDonald's or didn't need at McDonald's, whether Kamala Harris flunked the bar exam a few times or not. Whether Tim Waltz has the scandals breaking about him thither and fro. That would be covered if by a Republican it would be covered, But with Tim Waltz it's not covered. Whether the first gentleman, Doug m Off knocked up his babysitter and paid for her abortion and slapped some woman at a cons film festival. That's tough. That's it. But the one thing that will destroy this country long term and make it unlivable for you, especially your kids and your grandkids, is unbridled illegal immigration, in which twenty to thirty million more entered the country and a welfare state in a welfare condition, overwhelming more the schools and the hospitals, the bridges and the highways, whatever it might be. Try to get a doctor's appointment, try to find a doctor, try to have your kid educated in the public school. It doesn't happen. And that's going to accelerate, and it's going to accelerate greatly in the first couple of years of a Kamala Harris presidency because they can so for those women, especially suburbanized men and women who care deeply about this country. They want to continue what we have right and correct what's wrong. None of that will happen if you live in Lochland, Ohio with two thousand more Tanians running around, or Springfield, Ohio with twenty thousand Haitians. And that's the tip of the iceberg. The numbers are well over a million are flown into this country every year in a special quote parole program in which are given temporary status in order to find work. And that numbers, those numbers currently are about one thousand a day, which is four or five plane loads of illegals flown into small town America every day. And what Kamala Harris, if she's elected president, she vows to continue that program. In addition to our southern border which is incomplete collapse. There's no way to complete collapse. This is a welfare state on steroids and in the last four years, there's been negative job growth for Americans and positive job growth for illegals. That's why we have pretty good employment numbers, not counting, of course, American citizens. That's where we are. If you're comfortable with that, if it's okay with you, for young boys and young girls to be raped repeatedly daily from activities from the southern border. Human trafficking in our cities is off the charts. Mainly they're pre pubescent girls and boys who engage in sex acts otherwise their parents are killed, they're tortured until they do it, and it's happening that as a byproduct of the Kamala Harris border policy. Media doesn't talk about it, but I just did. And you have to understand what your vote means then to the future of those boys and girls. If Donald Trump locks down the southern border, the incidences of rape and kidnapping and human trafficking of boys and girls will dissipate. It won't be eliminated, but it will dissipate, and the message will be don't come here, stay home, you can't get in, we don't allow it. We must know who you are. And also just throwing on top of that the crimes I understand from a friend of mine who lives in Indian Hill. Once again, it was either Chilean or Venezuela. Gangs are infiltrating Indian Hill homes and those in Westchester and those in Villa Hills, and they loot the places in five or ten minutes, turn off the alarm system, have window cutters get in, loot the place and go. And I'm told by the rangers and by the police that a lot of these young men that do this are doing it in exchange to pay off their debt to the human traffickers that got them here. It's wild, and it's not well reported because well, it's bad for Indian Hill, it's bad for Westchester, it's bad for Mason, it's bad for Villa Hills. But it's the truth. Much like the New York Post came to lock In, Ohio, which is right next to Wyoming, the home of the Cowboys, and did a report in the New York Post about what Moreitanian refugees are doing to Lachland, Ohio in Little Hamilton County, Ohio. From the New York Post. Now, our media covers it a little bit, not much, because it doesn't fit. If the news doesn't fit the bias of the inquiry, it doesn't get printed. It's got to fit. If it fits the bias, will print it. If it doesn't fit the bias, we're not going to print it all over Ohio, small town, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio towns including Covington. I had on Rob Sanders a couple of weeks ago that talked about the incapability they have of trying large numbers of foreign nationals who speak dialects of languages. They can't put them on trial for months because they can't find somebody to translate to the defendant. What's going on. It's a collapse in Texas and in California and Arizona, Nevada. A complete collapse of our judicial system, our medical system, our public education system. We can't afford it. And the other big issue to destroy this country will be the national debt that neither party has adequately addressed. Both parties want to spend more money on top of the thirty six trillion. They want to spend more and more money on their own particular programs. At least the Republican Party wants to stop the deficit from exploding, which it has. The Democratic Party doesn't even pay Curtsey to that idea. So when you vote, and I'm encouraged. You know, my sister Mary Diane red and Cunningham is the director of the Hamilton County Republican Party. She's on the state Central Committee, and she sends me numbers that indicate that at least in Hamilton County in Ohio, large numbers of Republicans are voting early, which is a good thing. And let's keep it going because it's not about Donald Trump. He's a character of personality who burst on the scene and will leave the scene.
Speaker 2: But the policies he.
Speaker 1: Advocates are in line with the continue health and growth of the United States of America. And Kamala Harris's policies on the southern border are so bad, are so horrible, and the numbers are so huge that we can't survive providing welfare benefits to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars every year to individuals who don't belong here, don't fit in, don't need their services. No, the answer is no, she says, keep it going because immigration is down. No, it's not a category is down, but overall is way up. And one of the most stupid things I hear from Democrats in the media is this that the monies for immigration has nothing to do with FEMA relief in North Carolina. There may be different pots of money, but it all comes out of the same pocket, which is your pocket. Whether it's this category or that category in FEMA, what it is is your pocket is paying for it all. And the idea that we're going to go out and borrow and the next fiscal a year, no matter what, an additional two trillion dollars, which is two thousand billion the fund the federal government is absurd. We're living way beyond our means, way beyond our capability of paying off principle, and ultimately the credit card companies will come due at the quarterly auctions on the ten year. That number is going to go up and up and up. The world is going to demand more interest because the debt is risky than America is done. Dunn done, And we've sown the seeds the last twenty years, and now the seeds are flowering into a large thorny bush that we're going to have to walk through and we can't. Number One is immigration illegal immigration, untethered immigration, and all the crimes associated with it. Number two is long term debt that both parties refuse to acknowledge or to consider. Let's continue with more. I also would point out that all the polling the last three days indicate that Trump's going to win the election, that the blue wall is crumbling. And I have a story here out of the Detroit Free Press, Michigan voters just said, what doesn't vote well for Kamala Harris. Okay, that's fine. Two weeks from now. Right now, about ten percent of voting in a week, it's going to be about thirty five percent would have voted. By election day, the number might be as high as sixty percent. Vote early, vote often, And if you don't know what you're voting for, don't vote. If you don't know what the issues are, don't vote. If you don't know who's running for office, don't vote. Don't get out there and vote. Is simply like changing your underwear. Know what you're voting for, know what you're voting against. And especially the Superbanites, they have these silly ass signs in the yard abou Kamala Harris, yay Kamala Harris. Think about the fact that her policies calls the rape, trafficking, slaughter, murder, and torturing of boys and girls on the southern border every day, every day that goes by her policies hurt profoundly those kids, and your support for her causes more of it to transpire and also more drugs to come into the country. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Let's continue on the other side. Eric krew Ark will be here with he's coming with the receipts, with facts and figures on illegal immigration in this country, the impact it's having and more. Plus, of course, Sunday is a white out with the birds are in town, the eagles are here. The Bengalleys are about a two and a half point favorite, bigger than Montana right now. The Ravens look impregnable. Should have beat them here, but that's a different story. Zach Schule has screwed that one up. But nonetheless, I try to keep hope alive that ultimately we get the government we deserve, And at this point, we don't deserve a continuation of the border policies. We don't cont we don't deserve a continuation of what's happening in the hospitals and in the schools, because we're not scaled to handle another one hundred and fifty million people in this country, all on welfare with great needs. We don't have the money. It'd be nice if we did, but we don't have the money.
Speaker 8: And the.
Speaker 1: Brett Harris campaign is now using Liz Cheney to assist her. She's losing votes among Blackmails, among Hispanics, and among those who care about Christian Catholic issues when she really dumps on Catholicism on a regular basis. So she's turning now to Dick and Liz Cheney to help her campaign. What desperation is that when the Democrats turn to the Cheney's for help politically? Are you kidding me? I thought those two were war criminals? They might recall ten fifteen years ago the Democrats were saying that Liz and Dick Cheney were war criminals because of her rock. Now Kamala Harris is turning toward Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney to help her. Are Democrats buying that one? Let's continue twelve fifty six Home Your Bengals News Radio seven hundred WULW. Billy Cunningham, the Great American of course coming up, and about a third of the American people have already voted. Hopefully two thirds world vote at some point if they're informed.
Speaker 2: On the issue.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm one of those kind of guys who often hear in the media you got to vote, Go vote, whether you know what the issues are or not, whether you know who the candidates are or not. I'm one of those few characters that say, do not vote if you're ignorant. And God knows, I'm stupid about a bunch of stuff in my life. I'm really stupid about all kinds of things. But I think I know politics and the electoral issues. But if you come up to election day itself and you have to turn to your significant other and say, you know, are we voting this Tuesday or next Tuesday, don't bother because you're going to cancel out the vote if someone is informed left or right joining you and I now is Eric rew Ark with Numbers USA, and Eric, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Eric, first of all, the big issue I think in the country which will be resolved in this election is whether we continue with open borders or not. And so can you tell the American people, some stats, some statistics as to how many encounters there are at the border, the impact of ellege immigration, how we need legal migration into America not illegal, and whether or not the policies of Kamala Harris and Donald Trump are somewhat different. Answer all those questions if you would.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, first of all, Billy, you're right about this election will determine, you know, whether we proceed with open borders or continue with open border policies, that's for sure. But when you ask about the numbers of encounters, and this is the thing, and I mean we've seen this in throughout the debates, but certainly within the media and the reporting on this, and I believe we've talked about this before. How the Biden Harrison administration are they they've come up with what you know known as dc as fuzzy math, and so they've claim that they've created new lawful pathways into the country. Of course, they don't have that authority under the law. But when they when people coming to digits to the CPB one app or they're flown in through these parole programs, they don't count them as they're still animissible aliens. But they if BIDE adminstration is saying that they're during this legally, but if you look at encounters, the total number of admissible aliens who crossed the border, and the last number we have is for August, that's one hundred and sixty thousand, and the BIDE administration saying, oh, it's you know, it's about fifty nine thousand, because they're not counting most people, but they should be counting most people because they're not supposed to be entering or remaining in the United States. Now, that's down a lot from the peak, but it's certainly higher than it was at the peak of the surge under President Trump, and that goes to your question about do they have different policies. They most certainly do. Now the debate that we're seeing in the campaign is it's Trump's fault, right, and it's Trump's fault that didn't get fixed because he opposed the Senate bill. But the details of the Senate bill, but in the Senate bill would have only codified the current policies of the Biden Harrison administration. They wouldn't have fixed it, and in fact, that would have made it much more difficult for a future president who did want to enforce the law to secure the border.
Speaker 1: You know, I had a a US Senator tell me that the so called Biden immigration bill had so many poison pills in it. The Democrats knew the Republicans who never agreed to that anyway, because they permitted five almost almost two million a year to come into the country, and so there were poison pills in that. Can you kind of drill into the numbers. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. There's a little community in Hamilton County called Lochland, Ohio, which has three thousand residents. It's a little village in northeast Hamlinton County, three thousand total residents. In the last four years, there's been two thousand Moreitanians that have come into Little Lochland, Ohio.
Speaker 2: I've been there two or three times. Driving the streets.
Speaker 1: Large numbers of unattached single mails are walking around. Were also close to Springfield, Ohio, which has twenty thousand Haitians. So there are literally hundreds or thousands of villages and small cities in America in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, and Georgia and Arizona that see huge numbers simply show up without jobs living ten to an apartment, destroying the quality of life? Is that tell the American people, how is it possible that twenty thousand Haitians can show up in Springfield, Ohio or two thousand, five hundred more Tanians in Little Locklan, Ohio.
Speaker 2: How's that possible? How does that work?
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of those people are coming into what I mentioned before, the parole programs where people are allowed to fly directly into the United States and amiciple aliens are allowed to fly directly.
Speaker 2: Into the United States.
Speaker 5: And then NGOs these nonprofits quote unquote that people who run they make a lot of money, but they're you know, non government organizations and officially they're nonprofits, but they do receive taxpayer money, so the government can say, well, you know, these are private organizations. What they don't tell you is that a lot of their funding comes from us, the taxpayers, to facilitate travel within the United States. And what we're seeing is concentrations, you know, of patients. As you mentioned in Lachlan, the Moretainians are coming in. So what we do see are our people are large groups of people who are being settled in certain towns, Overwhelming schools, certainly overwhelming services, and that we're seeing that all across the country. And what else we see is people who are coming to the border, either they're going through the so called CBP one app or they're simply just releasing them because they can show up and say it didn't work. I tried to use it. You can't come in anyway. And the argument that border is an open well, it's true. Not everyone's getting in, but most people are getting in. And when you talk about the poison pills in the Senate, but it wouldn't have raised the credible fear standard, which means you know, people show up and they say, if you send me back, I'm going to be persecuted. It wouldn't require that in the visual to prove that that.
Speaker 2: Would be a likelihood.
Speaker 5: It didn't raise asylum standards, and the money that it gave for boarder patrol was to process more people in more quickly. And I think a lot of your listeners probably have heard the five thousand a day number that it would have allowed five thousand, up to four nine hundred and ninety nine people a day to cross the border illegally before it triggered an emergency. There's two things there. First of all, the emergency. After the DHS secretary declared an emergency, it wouldn't have to do anything else besides that to stop illegal immigration. But that five thousand number only counted Mexican nationals and Canadian nationals. Every other nationality in the world wouldn't have been.
Speaker 4: Counted that five thousand number.
Speaker 5: So the Center it wasn't only advantaged people think it was, It was much worse.
Speaker 1: Verry crew, are people real and numbers the USA Donald and that these are mind boggling numbers. That Kamala Harris is re elected for the elective for the next four to eight years, something like fifty three million persons here in America, fifty three million not born in this country. And your website has a breakdown of numbers. One point four million migrants in the past year released into the interior, one point four million. In addition to that, eight hundred and fifty thousand visitors overstayed their visas and remained in the country illegally. In the last year, six hundred and seventy thousand aliens were reported to have entered the country illegally without apprehension. Over a million individuals obtained lawful permanent residents. You d these numbers up and say you and I are together in twenty thirty four, it's ten years from now, and all of a sudden, Kamala Harris is there for eight years. Tim Waltz is elected as the vice president, and we're at twenty thirty four, twenty thirty five, ten eleven years from now. These numbers continue. In fact, they go on steroids. There's more and more and more coming in. What does our country look like?
Speaker 5: Well, I'll give you another number real quick to tell you what it looks like now, and then I'll answer your question. And more fully, there's nineteen million US born men between the ages of sixteen sixty four, nineteen million who aren't employed. And when we hear Bill Clinton and others say we need more workers, wow, we can have that discussion, but you can't ignore the nineteen million US born men, and altogether, for US born men and women, it's forty two million. I mean, that's mind boggling to think that we can't recruit from that pool of potential workers. But I can tell you what we will see under a Harris Walls administration is they will ignore those people. They will continue to say that there's not any Americans who will do certain jobs, and those jobs categories are expanding, and so the jobs that we can't offshore, we're ensuring the labor. We're using immigration to drive down wages and conditions and then pointing the finger to American workers for not being satisfied with that.
Speaker 1: And there is no job growth among Americans the last two years. All the job growth the last two years have been with illegal residents who should not be here. And I can't imagine a society right now that is forty two million adults that are Americans not working, and it's mind boggling. How about on the criminal front, the lake in Rileyes. You have columns up in numbers USA dot com about the rapes and the murders, and I say it especially to women who tend to vote Democratic.
Speaker 2: Are you okay with today thousands.
Speaker 1: Of young girls thrown into forced prostitution in order to pay back their traffickers for the trafficking of their family or them into this. Are you okay with thousands of girls that are eight, nine, ten, eleven years old being raped daily by numerous men in camps and all over the country because their hair illegally as a magnet, because of the Biden Harris policies. I would ask a female voter, are you okay with that? With little boys and girls sexually trafficked all over the country. Even CBS News did a story about three nights ago that talked about the literally hundreds of thousands of pre teens thrown into sex trafficking because of the open border policy. Can you get through the heads of especially women voters, what that means is that an important stat Is that important to a woman that wants to vote for Kamala Harris knowing that her vote means there's thousands of little boys and girls as sexually trafficked all over America because of the policies of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 5: It does not make sense to me. It doesn't make sense the most voters. I suspect the problem is we've seen the disinformation to use the term correctly about crime, as if that's not a component of having an open border. And I know, Bill, you and I have talked about this before. Most people are coming for jobs or benefits, would be reunited with family. But the policies put in place by Biden Harris had let people who are members of criminal gangs who are potential terrorists and who want to prey on people, let them in the country despite via the same avenues. It's just to acknowledge that the more important we have to stop it from happening.
Speaker 1: Right, It'd be interesting if there would be a sixty minutes report. Sixty minutes has completely lost its way. There's a couple of reporters on the southern border, like Ali Bradley, reporting every day what's happening. But the so called legitimate media has given up on reporting from the southern border because it is so bad, it is so awful for Democrats, they don't want to report on that much less public education. I live in little Cincinnati, Ohio. According to the so called experts, as five thousand children in the public schools in Cincinnati that are not from here, that have special needs, that doesn't speak in the language. I have court officers telling me that we have numerous crimes being committed by Mauritanians than others with dialects. We can't put them on trial because we can't. We don't have esl we don't have translators. Imagine the big cities of Chicago, New York, Austin, Texas, Tallahassee that has overrun their criminal court system with thousands of legal aliens committing crime. Add on top of that, try to get medical care, try to go to an er. Why isn't the campaign focused on the invasion on the southern border? And if you're a female voter and you care about human rights things like that, what about one hundred thousand Americans being killed every year with fentanyl and the importation across the southern border of heroin. Put all that together, imagine that on steroids the next four to eight years. And how do you vote for a politician I don't care, Republican or Democrat that believes in a wide open southern border. You know the consequences of that. Talk of Lake and Riley's family, and you talk about crime being down, that's a bunch of crap. The FBI said about a week ago, crime is not down. They revised the numbers up. And how do you count the crimes against children, sex trafficked children?
Speaker 2: Each day?
Speaker 1: There's thousands of crimes committed against them that aren't counted.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I hear what you're saying, And I think that goes back to your earlier question, Bill, But what are the differences between the two campaigns right now? And the big difference is Trump's trying to talk about immigration as much as possible because he knows it's his number one issue, and the Hairs campaign is trying to talk about it as little as possible because we saw.
Speaker 9: When she went to the border a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Ago, she had a press conference at seven pm Eastern time, and she knew if she did that media.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't cover it.
Speaker 5: They weren't going to wait till Monday to cover it. And she wants to talk about it as little as she can. But I'm not sure that any politician is going to get the American people to deny the reality when the reality is schools are over hospitals are being overwhelmed, crime is up, jobs are being taken away from Americans. These are realities that they face every single day, and no campaign slogan or no commercial or no talking point is going to change that for us as voters.
Speaker 1: I have a chart here on your website numbers USA dot org. Twenty fifty seems like a long way off. It's twenty six years. We're as close to twenty fifty as we are in nineteen ninety nine, the projection of current migration into this country, we were going to have four hundred and fifty million Americans, so to speak, living in this country, four hundred and fifty million. An additional one hundred and thirty million more individuals are going to be one hundred and thirty million more. And current projections, unless we change, imagine this country with another one hundred and thirty million in here, and that's the beginning of the next half of this century. There's going to be an additional four to five hundred million coming and we won't survive. Maybe that's the goal. We cannot survive.
Speaker 5: And you know, under Trump, we did see a small drop in immigration, and there's a lot of talk about artillia rates in the United States, and so people were talking about population, and they're talking about population if we didn't have immigration. And so, you know, we at numbers who say we're happy to talk about demography and population size and projections for the future. But when we think about what we're seeing, it's possible that we could see at the end of the Biden it's very likely fifteen fifteen to twenty million foreign born people entering the country in four years, and as you said, we cannot sustain that, even if we let them all in legally and we vet them. Numbers matter, and that's what numbers. USA has always tried to get across the people. But it's always been legal immigration because that's been the higher number of people coming in legally. That's not the case anymore. It's more than double the number of people who are coming in illegally now. And if Harris is elected, I can't guarantee you this, but I sure would bet that we're going to see not only the policies continue, but also the problem get much worse.
Speaker 2: Eric grew Ark.
Speaker 1: The schools are not framed, the hospital system is not available, the law enforcements not available to handle this. It's the destruction of this country, purposefully by those who don't like the place in the first place. They don't like the United States of America. They think we ought to be the welcoming matt to the rest of the world. We have five hundred million in South America and Central America, Asian and Europe that want to come here, five hundred million more. And what's happening now is the tip of the iceberg. It must be stopped. We need immigration, it needs to be the kind that is required in this country. And we don't have the money, don't have the schools, don't have the police force, don't have the hospitals, don't have the roads in the bridges, don't have the availability. Once again, I hope we inform American people what's a stake here. It's not about Arnold Palmer's Genitelia. What's it about is the survivability of the United States of America. It's all a NumbersUSA dot org. Get informed and for ladies who want to vote for Kamala Harris, listen to what we just said. Eric Rewark, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and then may you continue to have a great day.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Eric.
Speaker 5: All great to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue. It's more that's what's coming. Are you prepared. Let's talk about stupid stuff instead of what's important. Ladies, listen up. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Single receivers on each side.
Speaker 6: As Peter war goes in motion, comes back to the right side, hand off Cory Dylan looking for a whole Godlin.
Speaker 2: Ten fifty he is gone bye? Will they chase him?
Speaker 10: Forty thirty five thirty Cory Dylan is in the end zone, touts down.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh hell.
Speaker 11: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting Bony.
Speaker 2: In a segment.
Speaker 1: That's Brad Johansson's call of Corey Dylon and the Bengals ring of honor?
Speaker 2: Are you aware of that?
Speaker 1: Maybe bring him back to any of the running attack? Do you think that would be nice to have number twenty eight back?
Speaker 2: Yeh? Did you see the Ravens last night?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 12: Five touchdown passes? Oh, that's just they're unstoppable.
Speaker 2: How are they gonna? Look there? They're the Steeler the steel there.
Speaker 12: They'll beat the Steelers twice then, don't got to play them? Then the Bengals can play them in what about three weeks?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 12: Better tee it up Derreck Henry and Lamar like Derrick Henry in the defense. I mean, I don't know, I mean, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Is the wind that shut on the Bengals already? No Joe Burrow career, I don't think how about that team except for a bad call and the PI at the end of the game they beat the Chiefs, And how about the bad coaching of Zach Schuler. Three in the middle of the line. They would have beat the Ravens, the Bengals. Bengals should have beaten the Ravens, beaten the Chiefs, of course, beating New England just for the hell of it. The Bengals would be on top of the world right now, seg Man, if you weren't so involved in calling wrong plays for the Bengals, you know what I'm saying. And where's Dereck Henry when you need them? He's with the Ravens. As if they needed help. Why didn't the Bengals get him? Can you tell me?
Speaker 12: Will they the stooge reporters approach service of local Tamestar Heating in air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel on the east side called Clement's Heating air at nine three seven.
Speaker 2: Four four four forty four zero one. That's right, what hit it say?
Speaker 12: We want to also thank Lear's Prime Market fall tailgate headquarters game day is Lear's Prime market Day. They got all your tailgate needs covered with food. Located in beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot Com say keep hope alive. I'm telling you it's a big white out on Sunday. Why don't we begin the future on Sunday and kick ass like mister ass against the Birds.
Speaker 2: The Birds, they'll hand it back on off one man, the beat, step off, look on right, Dylan, how about that?
Speaker 4: He just broke his own record.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 9: We're not worthy. We're not worthy.
Speaker 10: We get a pot of corn jello. Harry Dillon put this football team on his back, Corey Dillon. Walter Payton's all time NFL single season rushing record turned in seventy eight yards. Walter Payton's was turning seventy five. We have a new NFL rushing leader single game. He did it as a rookie, breaking Jim Brown's record. He does it now, breaking Walter.
Speaker 1: Payton's record twenty four years ago. Today, seg man, do you recall the glory days of two thousand? What was going on with the Bengals in general in two thousand?
Speaker 12: Well, the great Jim Anderson, the running backs coach, was rocking and rolling.
Speaker 2: With names and names and names.
Speaker 12: And I don't know, I don't know how Derrek Henry didn't come here, could have used him when rightly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, they're offering up for a Maloney sandwich. I like the good old days of Corey Dlon Shaking Blake, Leslie's Gaines, Max Miller and of course Lincoln.
Speaker 2: B Ware amen to that, and.
Speaker 12: The judges songs about seven on Sea Jeff Black seven.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, if you can find Leslie games seven on seven shaking Blake, it's a classic rap tune on site.
Speaker 2: Now you say it, we play a Tuesday hit it Judge.
Speaker 9: When in the jungle, beware of the snake, but you better be aware of the shaken Bleaker, jump blick at the corners, got at the wide. You can run through the jungle, but your show can half. We got to pick them off. Kicking two guys named Made catching big tens is like one two three, You rather run too five Gasolene drawl.
Speaker 2: And in the jungle with them. I'm missing I'm missing man.
Speaker 1: Every time I walk into Hamley County Courthouse, the greatest I think, to my right, there's Leslie Isaiah Gaines. When I play golf, I think of Bruce Roddy, the legendary Bruce Roddy hit.
Speaker 9: Brus and they rumble through the jungle. Then they rumbled the lambertext big like I Christian crud to Xac a quarter back on your butt, but more year is because that's the Eric Moore in the bridge. They have your horner steady out the pain held. You rather run fine gasoline.
Speaker 1: You know, saying I'm telling our signals, reaching to the heavens. Lesson is there right now listening, and he's doing a little bit of shuffling with his derby on.
Speaker 9: The quarterbacks like a monkey. He was William Francis quarterback sacks. You are quarterbacks like anim Bracker brim cob On Alliver to stick the running backs tightled in blue. You read the run too fine and dazling.
Speaker 12: The He wrote this right all by himself. He debuted it right here with me. Some of the funny moments with him.
Speaker 9: Quick fanal Man special teams make up family, if you know what I mean. But sure support of the fan promise man.
Speaker 1: So we're trying this terrible case. Unless was, of course the lead council. I was the text of an animo.
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, We'll get some more music in it. It's a back segment. Everybody dance.
Speaker 1: This is more orthe Less Games LP, co produced by box, Miller and Lincoln anywhere, and you Mark Mallory home and Bill Mallory, not Joe Mallory.
Speaker 2: He's lost his way.
Speaker 9: Was the night before Christmas and all through the Singing Less Pease were stealing everything, including Sannah Clause goals. The security gods were disguised in Santa Claus suit trying to bust the top lifters as they ripped off the loop. Now the one woman dressed was a television set. The way that woman walked, I will never forgive from vs. The master Card to America and Express stolen credit cards were faster than the Pony Express rubber check being down.
Speaker 2: For every amount up and down.
Speaker 9: Thanks where the people didn't even have an it count his death. They were setting ten thousand dollars bail. There were judges mean enough to put Tanner Claws in jail. That's me right there.
Speaker 12: Appointment in a nicely Isaiah games and gains. Attorneys of Mom want to introduce news law in the front. Mister Bill Huntingham is here.
Speaker 9: Every time I get a little bread, try to get a little bit of here, they take it away from me and push back my family.
Speaker 2: Push them back.
Speaker 9: Took away all my employed put me back on unemployed. When I thought I was doing fine, they put me back on the welfare line. Why can't somebody see this regular? And I'm includes it's about to kill me.
Speaker 12: What's about that ragainst my guy? You know what I'm saying in a different viewpoint, It's incredible.
Speaker 9: They cut back to the kids lunch at school.
Speaker 2: Listen to what they did. They bought bullets instead of meats, bulls instead of meat.
Speaker 9: Now if they cut Grandma's sold to secured it, they're gonna drive me back to the street. But our kids won't go to bed. They're both in a terrible news. My rich kids are crying for laxatives. You got pull kids crying for congress beans a rich boats of fun. Huh, they say? The markets to be me. I pulled beavers down, man, nutritians the surplus. Why can't the man see I can hear little rocks this radonomicus.
Speaker 2: The temptations feature on Leslie is say games, games and games when you should?
Speaker 12: Is the newest Lord christ Bella there? Oh, it's the greatest sake.
Speaker 1: I got a text here from Chris Euster as you know running Deer Park Schools as she does, Yes and uh, this Friday night between four thirty and eight pm Deer Park. As you know, the biggest game this Friday night, it's the Mustangs. But dear at Deer Park, oh boy, the Battle of Springfield. Twip and I will likely be there. But what There's a soccer player at Deer Park who wants to fill up a large bus with water, bottled water. So if you have some bottled water, bring it to Deer Park High School on Friday night, four thirty to eight. Let's fill up, fill up the bus and let's get to people in North Carolina some water segment. Les Gaines, if he was with us now, would be heading up the gains Mobile filled with meat to the folks of North Carolina.
Speaker 12: Will Ee Bengals that day brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations at Northern Kentucky Bengals the back of work to Marget Ready for those Eagles, Bearcats in Colorado and head Coach Prime Time Dion Sanders Saturday Night Preview It All Tonight with the Bearcats and the Buffs where Buff Scott Soaderfield Show Buffs live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in don't get no better eight O five here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: I'll say here, do you liking.
Speaker 1: A matchup in his prime Prime Time versus Dela Cruise first to home? Oh, prime time or Dela Cruise. I would have to take prime time Prime Time? Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I've seen him more and end up hitting a single to it, turning it into a triple because he stole second and third base like.
Speaker 2: That on one pitch he kept running. Yeah, you get bro segment.
Speaker 1: He was so fast as ninety tear off the light being bed before it's dark, Bengo. I mean that's quick right there.
Speaker 2: College basketball.
Speaker 12: The game time for the Hoops Classic December twentieth, Heritage Bank Center between U See and Dayton set for eight thirty pm. Ohio Bobcats, the home of Ken Brew and Tom Breneman, have been chosen as Mid American Conference regular season and tournament champions in college basketball in the league's preseason poll, Travis Steel's Mighty RedHawks have been.
Speaker 2: Picked to finish sixth. Now, let's see what happened on here?
Speaker 1: What about Notre Dame? Why is in the rock here? I gotta talk to him about Notre Dame well they play dat Maybe the Navy coming in, They're gonna.
Speaker 12: Be a good matchup in the USA. Ronald Reagan's Aavy and Army is going to pretty good. Also tonight will the Ohio Field Hockey State High School action tonight? Indian Hill and Ursuline. What Saint Ursula the Mount Notre Dame. I'm taking the Mounties in that one. So and also good luck to Cove CAFs known as Hambuger, Campbell County and Boys State Soccer tournament action tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, my wife is often asked to speak loud, proud and sassy to Mount Notre Dame and pursuit of a worthy goal. But uh, Mount Notre Dame across from reading. You know, those Redding boys always want to date the Mountain Notre Dame girls. I talk to Tony Pike, Look at Tony Pike. They're always looking for the Mountain Notre Dame girls. I say, leave them alone, let them be women, let them live their own lives.
Speaker 2: Seg Man.
Speaker 12: NBA season kicks off tonight Willy one of the game's Timberwolves and Lakers, and of course those LA Lakers featuring what Lebron James and his son and then the crowd tonight will be Ken Griffy Senior and Ken Griffy Jr.
Speaker 2: Explain that to me.
Speaker 3: But also.
Speaker 12: Former Xavier standout Quincy Olivery is with the Lakers. He makes his pro debut tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, who do you like tonight?
Speaker 1: You got Lebron and Bronni, which you know Bronni could not start on Division one college basketball team.
Speaker 2: He's now a Laker. Right, It's not what you know, how you play, it's who you know. Thank you.
Speaker 1: And that's in a story game because the greatest duo in baseball history has been Ken Griffy Junior and Senior.
Speaker 12: Correct, no question. So they'll be at the game tonight watching father and son.
Speaker 2: In the NBA.
Speaker 12: Well, who do you like in the World Series? You got the Dodgers and the Yanks. Still going with the Yanks and Aaron Boone. I'll take the Dodgers.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 2: Also, this guy's not having a good day. Who's that quarterback? Bailey Sap? Bailey zap Uh the the Chiefs does that? He's on the Chiefs practice squad.
Speaker 9: Zap.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you know what, he's now a Cleveland Brown. He got you know, one from the mountain to the to the He goes from the house, penhouse to the outhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What does Bill will say about the weekend Cleveland had in sports? The Guardians not to the Browns.
Speaker 2: Not good, not good? Want to forget his name?
Speaker 9: Is what?
Speaker 12: Brian Zappy? I guess Bailey Bailey Zappy. Yeah, used to be with the Patriots, I believe. Now he's with Deshaun Watson out and then of course, uh, Desmond Ritter will be in town in a couple of weeks with the Las Vegas Raiders. He got signed by off the Arizona Cardinals practice squad. Maybe he should go to Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know what to tell you anything else in sports, I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Some of the characters that have come through here. At the top of the list was Leslie Isaiah Gaines seven on seven at seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you had.
Speaker 1: With the truck driver he mean Norwood, Kenny, Kenny from Many Balls in seg may get me out of this stood. We got Lou from Missouri calling in later and Kenny of Norwood, Willie and Hounter of.
Speaker 12: A Beautiful day here at the tri State and who day. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: Good naming fire is smart. I go home now.
Speaker 1: He's gone home, someone telling him he's not going to be the president soon, nor Kamala I hope on news radio seven hundreds WLW by Billy Cunningham, as I've done a few times. Right now, the voting here has been sixty three to four this point, Donald Trump is leading, but at least once a week. I want to do this between now November the fifth, and that is to have you call in with your vote for Trump or Harris or also if you have a question about State Issue one in Ohio or State Issue one or two in Kentucky. I can be your resource to explain that to you. So five pine three, seven four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred on your cell phone will get you right to Dave Keaton, my executive producer without equal, and then we'll put you on the air. Your voice can be heard on seven hundred WLW. Voting at this point it's sixty one to four. I've done this in my fifth time. I've done it to get your vote on who you're going to vote for and give you thirty seconds or so why you're going to vote that way? And lastly, I just spoke off the air to Sherry Poland, and she is the director of the Hamley County Board of Elections. She's a nonpartisan type person and you've heard her in the news with Brian Combs and Jack Crumley a little bit. But she's going to join me tomorrow at one five Eastern time to discuss at that point, that'll be thirteen days out, how many voted to this point early voting, how many have mailed in ballots? How many showed up in person? Can you tell by registration aether more Republicans, more Democrats, more independent. She's an independent person, she's not a politico, So she runs the board of elections. And of course early voting has been somewhat new in the last ten or fifteen years, and right now it has gone to heights previously unknown. So let's hear from you, the American people seven four nine, seven thousand or pound seven hundred and get on the air to tell me you're going to vote for and why? And if you got a question or comment about the state issues in Ohio or Kentucky. I'm your source of objective information. Let's go first to Larry on the east side, and then a call from Adams County, from Edgewood, from one from Dayton, and one from Metamora, and Larry on the east side. Larry, first of all, give me your vote, and then I'd like to hear why you're voting that way. And this is very important, very objective. What is your vote?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I am voting for Trump. But I do have a question, Yes sir, how much? What is the electoral college's.
Speaker 4: Going to play in this?
Speaker 3: Let's say Trump gets the popular vote, how's that going to play out in the electoral college, mister Dunningham.
Speaker 1: The experts say, wait, no, the popular vote doesn't matter. What matters is the electoral college put in by the founding fathers. And essentially, the electoral vote is five hundred and thirty eight electoral votes. It's a total. And so in order to win a state, you must win by a plurality majority in that state. So if in most elections that have been won by Republicans the past quarter of a century, and each time but one, the Democrat grossly won the popular vote. Because of the overwhelming vote in New York Connecticut and New England, Washington, Oregon and California and Illinois. But what counts as the electoral vote, which is each state's given the number of electoral votes that they have and US congressional representatives plus the two senators. So Ohio, for example, has fifteen congressional districts by population about eight hundred thousand residents per and then we have two US Senators. So like if you have a small state like Wyoming, state of Wyoming has one congressional they have less than eight hundred thousand people, So the small state of Wyoming has three electoral votes even those eight hundred thousand people in the whole state, and the Hamilton County has eight hundred thousand people living in it, and we're part of Ohio. So each election is fifty separate elections. Whoever wins the popular vote in that one state wins all the electoral votes. You can lose the popular vote by five million votes, which Trump is likely to lose by several million votes, but win the electoral college.
Speaker 2: That's how it works. It's not too confusing or do I answer your question?
Speaker 3: You answer my questions directly, and then there's no on issue one here in the state. Is that correct.
Speaker 2: It's no.
Speaker 1: For this reason, we have something called the Apportionment Board. Every ten years after the census, they get together and decide how to draw the lines on the districts. The members of the Reapportionment Board are elected by you and me.
Speaker 2: Now others.
Speaker 1: We vote for the governor, we vote for the Secretary of State, we vote for the uditor two in the House two and the senator. So we vote for those people to sit on the board to draw the lines. The Democrats have lost many of the elections in Ohio recently, so they come up with the academics and others who say, let's get rid of the election of those people and let's have retired judges get together and appoint five Democrats, five Republicans, and five independents, fifteen people to draw the lines. And that means in the future you will not get to vote on members of the Reapportionment Board. It's going to be done by the academics and others who will draw the lines, and you don't get to vote on those people. In fact, they have an unlimited budget and what they do is not reviewed by the judges. And since you bring it up Larry, with your permission, I'm going to read you the first sentence I said, the first sentence of State Issue one, and see if this is something you like. Let me get an on my phone.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 1: Here's the first sentence of statushe won. And you can't read this thing. Well, I'm in favor of that. Here it is a majority yes vote is necessary for the amendment to pass. The proposed amendments statushe won would repeal protections against jerrymandering approved by nearly three quarters of Ohio voters in twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen, and it would eliminate the ability of Ohio citizens to hold their representatives accountable for establishing fair lines. So now who wants to say, what I want is more jerrymandering, and what I want is no more voting on those people. And that's by the Democratic party that believes in democracy. So the best way to the best way to vote democratically is to get rid of elections.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, sir, it does, and I do thank you. Trump's going to have to win Michigan and Pennsylvania to make this all go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no quite. If he wins Pennsylvania in Michigan. It's over, it's done. Thank you, Larry, you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, count Thank you appreciate your time.
Speaker 1: God ble, Let's go to don and Lucasville. Don are you incarcerated at Lucasville?
Speaker 2: Are you free?
Speaker 13: Well, finally asked that question. I worked there from nineteen eighty eighty four. Then I went to the FEDS in Ashland, Kentucky, and retired in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: God bless he. You know where the inmates are buried all over the place.
Speaker 13: Hey, first time call her. Never talked to you, but I've listened to you for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm sure glad you explained that issue one because I know a lot of people that didn't understand it right, and hopefully they understand if we if we don't get Trump and there we're going to be in trouble with Donnie.
Speaker 1: If I don't think the Democratic Party should want no elections, of course, if you can't win elections in Ohio, get rid of the elections.
Speaker 2: And let's have you know.
Speaker 1: My wife is a very eminent retired to Pella judge. She'll be asked, with a few others, do you want to sit on this board, and she'll say no because she's doing other things. But those who want to sit on the board, and then these these retired appella judges in their seventies and eighties will get together in a room somewhere and say, hey, do you want professors who wants to sit on the board. Well, the majority of people sitting on the board are going to be Democrats because they want to involve themselves in drawing lines in order to screw Republicans. And so you can also don You can also look at it this way. Who's funding all these commercials. It's being funded by George Sorows. He's putting eight million dollars to fund commercials to convince Ohioans that some of vote voting for this is good. When I thought elections were I want to vote, whether right. I get it wrong all the time. You probably get it wrong, but at least we can vote. At least we can say, Okay, I'm voting for this person. If this thing passes, there's no more voting.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 13: It's like I want to agree with us this mailm voting. I wait to election day. If you sent five hundred dollars in the mail and probably never get where it's going. Somebody would trash it or take it.
Speaker 1: Donna, if you make if you make me the grand potentate, I'll vote in person on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday before the election, three or four days. And if you have a reason that you can't show up to vote, then you're can apply and you can say, Okay, I'm disabled, I'm out of town, whatever. Okay, there's a few people, but this voting is completely out of control when it comes to ballots, flooding the marketplace, dropping boxes all over the place. You have many blue states that have the most liberal laws one can imagine. And I just think we're losing our democracy slowly with this mail in absentee show up, don't show up.
Speaker 2: Who knows who's used to be here? I am.
Speaker 1: I'd go to my place at Saint Paul's in Madeira. There was nice three ladies there, two Republican Democrat.
Speaker 2: I walk in. I give them some donuts. They say, how you doing, Yes, show me your idea. I got here.
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 2: We're talking. They know who I am. I know who they are, and I vote in person. Here's my ballot. I put it in. That's over with.
Speaker 12: Now we don't and most blue states you simply then mail up to ballast everybody then mail them back.
Speaker 1: Who knows what happened? We've lost control anyway. Please go who you voted for, don who you're voting for?
Speaker 13: Do you say we, well kind of got cheated in that last election. So we all need to pray that Donald Trump gets backed in and heard the straight displace the country up. One more thing, sir, Yes, sir. The even the news I can't even stand to watch it anymore because it's under democratic control.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's as if the DNC sends talking points to the spokes they're like news actors who simply tell us what the Democrats want us to know. Let's continue with Larry and Adams County. Then Jim and Jim and Tim and Tim and many others and Tammy. Let's go to Larry and Adams County. Adams, give me your I'm sorry, Larry, give me your vote, who you're voted, and tell me you're voting why.
Speaker 14: I am voting for Donald Trump. I got nine million reasons why. But I'll give you the I'll give you the first three one. What happened in Afghanistan? Is a trocity against our United States arms. Yes, I have two children that are Marines, and number two is I have never seen so much evil in our in our political world than I have in the last four years.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 14: I want. Some of the Democrats have done is just it's it's beneath anyone, It's beneath anyone. A horrible It's worse than some crimes that have been committed by people that are on death of road. The Democratic Party of today is not what it was of yesterday. We know that Trump is a leader. If if if if, if I am the enemy of the United States of America, I love nothing more than Kamala and that type of administration to be in charge to this country. But right now we need strengths. We need America first, and the American people that are not above the poverty belt. Uh, the hard working people out here, the truck drivers, the blacktop workers, the people that actually built this country are starving to death. We cannot take four more years. We're going to die.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Larry.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm watching a Fox News report. Visually I can see it, but I can't hear it. But there's a little place in Indiana called Logan's Port Logan's Port, and the city's been overrun by legal Haitians flown into Logan's Port, Indiana by Biden Harris in twenty twenty four, Two and ten Haitian children have entered the public school system without academic skills, without the ability to read, without the ability to write. And most of these kids are like ten, eleven, twelve, thirty. God bless them. They're God's children as much as my own. The system and Logan's Port, Indiana cannot handle the surge into their public schools, much less trying to go to the emergency room or getting a doctor, or driving on public roads becomes almost impossible.
Speaker 2: That is the story.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, write this down that when the results of the election are known, small town America, whether it's Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, overrun by legal and illegal migrants, will be the underground voting that we can't take it anymore. It's not fair to the residents. The story says, I'm reading it two hundred and ten Haitian students in our population, which makes up ten percent of the total, and one teacher says there's no education being done of the other ninety percent because of the disruptive factor of those who don't belong here. And this is in Logan's Port, Indiana or Lochland, Ohio, the home of the Pioneers. I think Mike Sensibau went there and they have had something in range at two thousand Moreitanians coming to Lochlan, Ohio next to Wyoming in the past three or four years. And they can't take it anymore. The media doesn't want to cover it doesn't fit their die tribe. Let's continue now with Tammy and Butler County, the home of seg Man Dennison and Don Dixon. Tammy and Butler County. Who you're going to vote for?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 15: Hey, Lilly, you're a great American first time caller.
Speaker 13: I'm voting No.
Speaker 15: On one for sure and definitely voting for Trump. And the reason why is because I want our country back. I want our morals and constitutional rights back. I missed the days where people take their hat off in church, where they put their hand on their heart.
Speaker 2: It's sad. I mean it's sad.
Speaker 1: And you know, Tammy, I have on these experts on immigration, this is only the tip of the Iceberg. There's five hundred million more illegals who want to come into America, and with Kamala Harrison in the White House, she's going to encourage it because those are voters and they want to keep power rather than solve the problems in the country.
Speaker 15: Right And just on a side notes, I work in the hospitals helping people with substance us and I can't tell you how many undocumented people we have getting detops from alcohol and opiates and have no insurance, and then we're left to try to find a way to treat them. But they don't have any documentation, they have no idea, they have no social We my husband and I went into sam a few weeks ago and within ten minutes we counted five different nationalities and probably and you know, we'll all got children. I get that we have got to get on our knees and pray for this country. We have to get our country back.
Speaker 1: You know, Temy, if the forces of evil would want to bring down our country, they would do exactly the policies of Kamala Harrison, Joe Biden, and Barack Hussain Obama. That's exactly what they would do. Is inflow the country with hundreds of millions of individuals who don't fit into our culture, have not been screened, can't support themselves, and a large numbers of unattached males are a terrible category of individuals to flux into a country who I do not blame them one bit. They're God's children as much as I am. But they're God's children, and Mauritania, they're God's children. In Haiti, they're God's children in Venezuela. In other words, in fact, those governments are unhappy with immigration because they're losing their best and the brightest and the most productive, because they're being lord in this country because the welfare benefits they get, they get all these freebies, and we have to control the border. We need legal immigration. What's happening now will be on steroids. If she wins, abortion will become a sacrament, and legal immigration will dissipate illegal migrants from flood into the country. Then all hell's going to break loose, which it has already. Try to function in many of our small communities with the influx of legal and illegal migrants, and we can't afford it, don't have the money. It's a welfare state. We can't do We can't continue to do this. And to me, abortion is not a sacrament. Abortion preys upon young women in trouble and plan parenthood. It makes money off them, and the Democratic Party seeks power off them. And that's particularly sick because I think human life begins a conception through natural, natural death. And it doesn't mean we should kill unborn babies because it's politically expedient, or because planned parento is making a fortune, and they're making a fortune right now off the suffering of young women who are pregnant. And less than one percent of abortions were less than one percent are rape and incests. The rest are simply women that are troubled that have to get rid of their baby by any means necessary. Planned parenthood makes billions of dollars off the process, and Democrats keep power, and that's disgusting. At one point, those responsible for that sin will pay for that in this world.
Speaker 2: Or the next. Let's continue.
Speaker 1: I wish we got to take more time to I love talking with the American people, but let's get back to the commercials. Bill Cunningham with you every day your Home with the Reds in the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW and as.
Speaker 7: Vice president, the word a single thing that I did that she couldn't do. So I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything from foreign policy domestic policy.
Speaker 2: I'm Donald Trump and I approved this message.
Speaker 11: Hello quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 14: God.
Speaker 2: What's this little music?
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is it's kind of like Jordan y m c a rock, But this is your I am no, I'm gonna walk up music.
Speaker 9: I have not.
Speaker 2: Nay, excuse me. I think Navy plays Notre Dame.
Speaker 12: They do Day's good, Annapolis, they play at South Bend, really flood.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm not sure. Navy's number twenty fourteen in a country. They run the ball.
Speaker 6: Here's a stat for you here at thirty plays of forty plus yards.
Speaker 2: Their explosive offense. You can believe that I was like Derrick Henry and the stuff they wrong. I watched a little bit of it.
Speaker 6: It's it's still kind of triple option, but it's a there's a spread component at all.
Speaker 1: It's wild hit to hit it. The little Rocks will be in the Navy along with the what what I don't know. They'll be in the Navy along with the Village people. Maybe they'll go Army well, no Army air Force Airports. And now you brought this up Rocky matt Life Stadium, New Jersey, neutral site.
Speaker 2: You got that game? I do you like to hear that? W Yes get the music?
Speaker 9: Dave Hit.
Speaker 2: Village people. Good group. I'm not sure they would fit in a st X. Fitted in mol a little bit better. I think.
Speaker 1: Their park's collecting bottled water for the individuals hurt in North Carolina, and you're playing music, songs, and Deer Park's working hard under the leadership of Chris Euster. Going to fill up a bus and drive it to North Carolina with bottled water. As Deer Park meets Madeira, I will be there on Friday night for that one, believe me.
Speaker 2: Are you going to bring any goods and services to bring to the victims?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, healthy check? Yeah about that. I'm gonna eat there. I like that they have really good no walking tacos. It's called put the tacos in a freedo bag.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like walking tacos, don't you absolutely? I know Kamala Harris loves those. So here we are? What how are we?
Speaker 6: Two weeks fourteen here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 12: Not being here, we figure that you're there. You're kind of like thinking like yours.
Speaker 6: I will be here in the belly of the beast on election night doing election night coverage nine to midnight.
Speaker 2: It's going to be on fire.
Speaker 6: I still understand that that Donald Trump news the reports as boys bought McDonald's.
Speaker 2: How great was that was that?
Speaker 6: Whoever thought that of should be elevated and promoted? What an amazing campaign strategy. But he's panning over the M and the c it'll be Donald's Donald's. You like that one, Maga donald You've seen the meme. Maga Donalds up there punting the painting them.
Speaker 2: He's brilliant. Is a two parter.
Speaker 6: He's going to America's favorite fast food chain. And it's the kind of a slight dig at Kamala Harris who said she worked at McDonald's, and then McDonald's came out yesterday and said, we have no recollection, we have no no record. You can't report it, but there's no record for her working.
Speaker 1: Well, I went there and got a Chick fil a type double chicken, and I'll be I don't know what big chicken chicken.
Speaker 2: Give me that Chick fil a thing. I want to chicken patties, have got me small frogs.
Speaker 12: That's right, you're you're living it up because you're bachelorizing this week the people.
Speaker 2: Where else do you go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: What you doing with your free times? Today?
Speaker 1: Wednesday is going to be Ron's roost, Thursday is going to be I don't know, skyline, pretty good, Friday, the roses, Saturday greaters every night.
Speaker 2: So every night, Oh boy, I'm gonna live high off the.
Speaker 12: Hog does she does? She kind of determine what you eat and make sure all the time you control shift. She looks the man every morning and says, you look terrible. I said, well you married me. I said, look at my hair. My hair stinks. She said, I got to get a cut, made an appointment today, got to get my hair.
Speaker 6: Does this the place that costs fifty dollars a cut or the one that costs you fifty five fifty five?
Speaker 2: But it's worth it?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 2: Don't I look different? And she said, your clothes look terrible.
Speaker 1: He asked me to send a picture what I wear every morning tour so she can say I got the wrong And she said I had the wrong shoes and my belt got a match.
Speaker 2: I usually you have your golf shoes on in studio. You play golf tomorrow. I'm playing golf tomorrow. Okay, So what's the results of your poll, your flash? I got all right here.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Sixty one to four. The Trumpster is gonna win easily. I'm not sure this represents the whole market. No, I'm not sure, but this is a cumultive score, sixty one to four. Drive around Kenwood today. There's there's some Harris Waltz signs around or not.
Speaker 6: Mission individuals who believe lies, big money homes voting.
Speaker 2: For I'm a guilt ridden a white suburban night and I got to punish myself, myself, my success or the success I've had.
Speaker 1: I've got Harrison Harrison, same thing, Harris signs everywhere. No ken Wood, Indian Hell No everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: And take it, by the way.
Speaker 6: If you look at the the betting markets, that's that's important. That's important because poles are one thing. Poles are stewed people you want to serve on. But you look where people put their money. Those people don't care about red blue, they care about green.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But right now Trump has taking a sixty five to thirty five lead in the poly market betting.
Speaker 2: It's not good for Comma sixty six sixty six. Can we got this one? Can we bet on that? How do you bet on that? Not sure? Sake you bet on it? How do you bet on I don't know? Why don't you find out how to it? MO knows?
Speaker 6: They they bet Can you have your bet mgm app and make a bet? Mine is Draft King sports book. We have different sponsors. Can you bet on Draft?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Your sponsors rock?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I gave my sponsors tell Scott still at least we have sponsors.
Speaker 2: Will leave the Stooge reporters.
Speaker 12: April service of your local teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in Northern Kentucky called tom Rickton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six one eighty two sixty nine sports.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I had on Liz of Bonus today at noon and I we got in a dream somehow she did this segment on men especially women can't can't sleep. So I have this terrible dream that I related to her. I get almost every night. Of course, I have everything. I get the moat, I got the guards.
Speaker 2: I got the got the.
Speaker 1: Security, I got dragon. I have this terrible dream that I heart. Meetia executives are at my door. They can't get in. They finally bust in the door, come in and stab me to death before I can pull out my weapons to kill him.
Speaker 2: Like Julius Caesar. Julie, Yeah, do you have the same, Hodge? But DJ's a good man.
Speaker 1: Everybody above him at two brute, do you have a terrible And I have a feeling him falling, but I never hit the ground. And just before I hit the ground, I wake up, just before they kill me. I jump out of bed, get my governor, get my hand held cannon and have at it and I kill those iHeart media executives.
Speaker 2: Is that good or bad dream? What do you think? What did Liz say? Does she analyze it? Listen once? Get me in counseling, counseling, I can't say what you know?
Speaker 11: What it is?
Speaker 2: It's all that late night food you've been eating.
Speaker 12: Yeah, pennies not around, Yeah, the Niners budge cakes after midnight, watching those late nights.
Speaker 2: This terrible thing. I'm falling.
Speaker 1: I never hit the bottom, and I wake up just as I'm starting ready to hit like that one Direction singer, the guy that was on drugs and jumped out the window.
Speaker 2: That guy Liam something or other, that name. I'm sure you know him in your music.
Speaker 6: Lance does though. He's a big one direction fan. Goes to the concerts along the Cindy Lapper concert he does, Yeah, Lance, you, I just wanted to Cindy Lauper. Yeah, girls just want to have fun. When the timber Lake last weekend's.
Speaker 16: I found this very disturbing because I am a one direction fan as much as any male individual at the age of forty nine could be. I like one Direction. I'm sorry, Harry Liam. I think it's Niles and Lewis. Zane left a year ago. There was a dispute and he left and it was very sad for a time.
Speaker 2: But I Dave, give me a little one direction. Never heard him? Have you heard him?
Speaker 9: This is good.
Speaker 2: I've got five ft.
Speaker 11: I'm not scared of.
Speaker 2: I know the band name. I say one thing he says, he's all go to his house.
Speaker 8: Swift for Michael Jackson. I'm talking Michael Jackson's what mid nineties exactly be Ritteny Madison.
Speaker 2: I gotta say Michael Jackson me too. I mean worldwide. I like direct get a story of my life in there.
Speaker 1: I can't say I can't Michael Jackson my all time for Frank Sinatra, Elvis, the Beatles, and Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Those are my four might throwing Garth Brooks. But I have a messuge right now as well.
Speaker 1: I don't think about Tate Do you think about t No? Are those two going to get married? Elsie's gonna marry tatee?
Speaker 2: What do you say? I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's a fling for publicity purposes, only drive their career.
Speaker 2: They really love it. He's coming to Indianapolis, Kate. She'll be at the Dome and kyd tais William. Yeah your house for home, Bill, your former home that rock. Will you be there to watch?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I actually never played a Lucas Tar.
Speaker 6: I played in the last game at the RCA Dome, which is a fantastic home field advantage.
Speaker 2: Fantastic sake. Do you have any sports? Yeah? Bengals update Willie.
Speaker 12: Former Bengals quarterback Ken Anderson abound now thirty one final candidates for the seniors category under consideration for the Pro Football Hall of Fame class of twenty twenty five and their prime.
Speaker 1: Would you have Ken Anderson or Ken Stabler. Stabler's in the Hall of Fame and he's got Super Bowl rings down, but anderson statistics against Ken Stabler aren't even close. Anderson is so much better.
Speaker 6: Ken Anderson was throwing five touchdowns back in the day when nobody doesn't know eighty five Silk.
Speaker 12: Segment, Cincinnati Bearcats in Colorado and Prime Time Sanders Prime Time.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Cats, But here's the call. Are you ready for the question? I asked? Segi gave me the answer.
Speaker 1: On first base, bottom of the ninth to out a ball, did more or less than the gap to left on first base as Dela Cruz or Prime Time in his prime who's going to.
Speaker 2: Score twenty one? Toss up right twenty one? I think prime Time. I don't. Yeah, I have to go with Prime Play. He's a football player.
Speaker 12: If he had to run over the catcher, he did run over catchers all the time. When you can't do that. Preview of the game tonight on The Scott Satterfield Show, Live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in at eight o five right here on seven hundred WLW Prime Time College Basketball, The Ohio, Bobcats, Poe mckn brew been chosen as a Mid American Conference regular season and tournament champion in the league's preseason coaches poll.
Speaker 2: Travis Steeles Miami Redrows sixth. Should Notre Dame join the Mac, get some win out. We're not doing that again. Join the Mac.
Speaker 6: Notre Dame, by the way, has a fantastic win over Texas A and M. Texas A and M is playing very well right now. There could be a showdown A and M v Texas at the end of the year. And wins that game. Another Dame wins out and I don't have to win that.
Speaker 2: That game won about me A hot fun Sunday.
Speaker 6: If the Anima has two loss at the end of the season, a Notre Dame has the one loss to n I U. Impossibly they go to the playoff there. I said it, hot fight Sunday. I'll take Notre Dame and the points I'll give you Notre Dame. I'll take Navy and give you Notre Dame. I'll fight Sunday, Yes or no, yay or six and a half points. Let just goes straight up to six and a half straight up. I can go to draft Kings yet six.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 6: It's not like that number versus a team of that style. Navy, speak up, like you got I'm taking Notre Dame. Right, I'm taking Navy six and a half. Seg write that down. Okay, speak up like you got a pair. You can't say that anymore, can't you? Yeah, hosts the same he just did. Alright, what do you got today?
Speaker 4: On the boat?
Speaker 9: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: We have a round of the game.
Speaker 6: We have Anthony Russo, who's a political analys is gonna talk about the the betting markets on the president combin news things. We have your former girlfriend Tanya Rourke at three thirty five. We're going to talk about that shooting the youth football gun terrible.
Speaker 2: It's amazing that a guy in custody.
Speaker 6: I got to you know, obviously, my teams we play football over the place, and I've seen the gambling that goes on these games. Cast changing hands on a side nine year old in a nine to ten year old game.
Speaker 2: Seen it? What Wow?
Speaker 1: Well's I coached a lot of youth sports. The idea of guns and cash we're not even part of the equation. But this is this is a guy Reagan's a hell of a guy. I've met him indirectly. He's the coach, and he was one of the anti violent Todds. You know, he let's get together.
Speaker 2: The teams, let's get these A wonderful guy.
Speaker 1: How he got so fired up he pulled out a gun and shot two people that he said it was in self defense.
Speaker 2: But why take a gun to a youth football game, one might ask?
Speaker 6: As he was scared that they might have a gun. They had a gun, That's what he said, saying he shot first before they shoot me. Yeah, no, he's out a gun, that's right. But yeah, it's it's it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, I watched your son roll for touchdowns in the Super Bowl against et Central. Did anyone think about guns?
Speaker 2: Harison? And I even know not.
Speaker 1: Probably everyone's got a gun at home, but nobody with him. I mean, it's so sick for this guy. Reagan is a good guy and he got stuck in the moment. Now he's looking at hard time, daddy, And how about that seventy seven?
Speaker 2: I think it's something that comes down to gambling. Being done with these games.
Speaker 6: I bet you can get a little more fired up when you've got a you know, a thousand bucks on a game and a coach thousand bucks on a nine year old don I'm just telling you, yeah, wow, I didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: Give you heard of that one before? And that's a big old negative there. Well, maybe Tanyo O'Rourke has more on it, Yeah, check it out it. How about the seventy seven year old woman shot and killed a friend of hers who said, go ahead and shoot me, and she's locked up and she shot him and killed him, and she thought the gun wasn't loaded, and now she's out on bond. Seventy seven years old.
Speaker 2: That's old.
Speaker 6: You always treat a fire army like faded, but she's don't care if it's laying in five pieces on the seven year olds loaded, I don't have the ability to shoot a project out. And there goes all the football for these nine and ten year old boys in the West Ends.
Speaker 2: Need it, and they need it.
Speaker 6: Baited gives their life structure, gives him purpose, said take it out.
Speaker 2: And the guy that did it, it's a gun offence.
Speaker 1: He's mandatory three years, mandatory three years and the pendentiary on top of everything else. And lastly, what about tonight Bronni and Lebron. Can you see you and your son playing football together for the Colts?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm looking at this thinking is this possible? The answer is yes. And G Junior thinks he didn't start for USC correct.
Speaker 1: Didn't start for a bad team. Now he's on with the Lakers. It's not what you know, it's who you know.
Speaker 2: Then go ratings at the revenue. Real the NBA knows. Really, boy, we put them out out.
Speaker 6: We can pump this up money money, all right, he's gonna win the presidenc here right now?
Speaker 16: Go?
Speaker 2: Is this you one going up or down? You want? You want me to say what I hope happens? And what will I know what you hope happens.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to pass by mistake, just like abortion past fifty.
Speaker 2: Se Let me ask you this, how come?
Speaker 6: How come there's never a ballot issue put forth where the Republicans are driving it and it's worded in a way that's going to benefit republic how come it's always It's always like when they're fighting an issue that the Democrats have put forward using out of country, out of state money to affect an election in Ohio, and the wording is always kind of screw.
Speaker 2: How come it always happens the other way. When the Republicans are going to.
Speaker 6: Get on the offense with this thing, you try to jam some sort of amendment down the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Democrats have been winning elections in Ohio, none of this would have happened.
Speaker 2: It's not Look at Illinois. You want to see some jerrymanders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like it, but let's quit voting on these people. Let's let retired federal retired appel of judges like my wife determine it, and God bless her, but she's not in a position to uh to vote for it. In other words, no more voting, you won't be able to vote anymore. And Democrats like the Party of Democracy once, no more voting, just vote yes on what?
Speaker 2: How did this get put up? How does this get put up? How they in a Republican controlled state get on out?
Speaker 1: They got four to seventy five thousand one they paid for by George Soros paid for it to get the segnatary.
Speaker 6: Who's the who's the uh sorrow? Who's the golden money person? For the Republicans when they want a jam it doesn't work out you here? Why not you win elections. You gotta win elections.
Speaker 2: It don't matter. You gotta win win segment. Give me out of the Studge Report. Please.
Speaker 1: We've got things going hot and heavy here and God bless the counseling department at Saint X.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 2: See you tomorrow, everybody. Give me out of the Stuge Report. You forgot. That's what I just said on seven hundred WLW