Speaker 1: Hello, good morning. I'm sorry about that pause that we seem to experience. My mic was on mute, so there I was talking away and no one could hear me anyway, Thankfully you can hear me. Now here comes Claire. Hi, Claire. So we're doing less than seventy five today, and my goodness, what a lesson it is. The light has come and I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on any kind of preamble because the lesson itself is absolutely phenomenal and we're going to kind of dive right into it. I m I may stop in between and make comments, but uh, we'll see how we go. Okay, but this is an extraordinary lesson. I know that most of you have actually already uh read the lesson this morning, or quote unquote done the lesson this morning. I always, you know, say that with a little bit of uh, I don't know, with a bit of hesitation, I have done the lesson. I I what does that really mean? I've done the lesson. It's it's an ongoing process, isn't it. I Mean, as long as you find yourself in a condition in which you do not belong, there is a requirement for you to stay in the practice of the release of the condition. Right, Okay, So so let's uh, let's take a look at the lesson Lesson seventy five. It's extraordinary and it's amazing and like you've never read it before. I wouldn't even say done it before. Like you've never read it before. Uh, with a completely open mind and new mind here, that's completely anew because I I I assure you it is amazing. The light has come. The light has come. You are healed, and you can heal. The light has come. You are saved and you can save. You are at peace, and you bring peace with you wherever you go. Darkness and turmoil and death have disappeared. The light has come. Today we celebrate the happy ending to your long dream of disaster. There are no dark dreams now. The light has come. Today, the time of light begins for you and everyone. It is a new era in which a new world is born. The old one has left no trace upon it in its passing. Today we see a different world because the light has come. There is no equivocation in either of those paragraphs that I have just read. The light has come. That is the fact of the matter. This is a new moment a new air. It doesn't matter what you thought a moment ago. It doesn't matter what you thought yesterday. It doesn't matter. None of that matters now, because the light has come. The light is here. Your mind is receiving the light right now, because your mind is made of light. So literally, the veil that you have held up in front of the light, that has covered the light in your awareness is being lifted and the light cause the light is here. The light has come. Okay, So our exercises for today will be happy ones in which we offer thanks for the passing of the old and the beginning of the new. Wow. This is a brand new moment. This is a moment of rebirth. You are clean, you are purified. It's brand new. Wow. No shadows from the past remain to darken our sight and hide the world forgiveness offers us Today. We will accept the new world as what we want to see. We will be given what we desire. We will to see the light. The light has come. Wow. Our longer practice periods will be devoted to looking at the world that our forgiveness shows us. This is what we want to see and only this. Our single purpose makes our goal inevitable. Today, the real world rises before us in gladness to be seen. At last. Sight is given us. Now that the light has come, we do not want to see the ego's shadows on the world. Today. We see the light, and in it we see Heaven's reflection lie across the world. Begin the longer practice periods by telling yourself the glad tidings of your release. The light has come. I have forgiven the world. Dwell not upon the past today. Keep a completely open mind, washed of all all past ideas, and clean of every concept you have made. You have forgiven the world today. You can look upon it now as if you never saw it before. You can look upon it now as if you never saw it before. Wow, you do not know yet what it looks like. You merely wait to have it shown to you. While you wait, Repeat several times, slowly and incomplete patience. The light has come. I have forgiven the world. Realize that your forgiveness entitles you to vision. Understand, and that the Holy Spirit never fails to give the gift of sight to the forgiving. Believe he will not fail you. Now you hear those three instructions, Realize, understand, Believe, Wow, you have forgiven the world. He will be with you as you watch and wait, He will show you what true vision sees. It is his will, and you have joined with him. Wait patiently for him. He will be there. The light has come. You have forgiven the world. Tell him you know you cannot fail because you trust in him, And tell yourself you wait un certainty to look upon the world he promised you. From this time forth, you will see differently. Today. The light has come, and you will see the world that has been promised you since time began, and in which is the end of time ensured. Nothing more to say. We are going to go straight to the practice. We are going to take a full fifteen minutes, and remember as you practice, dwell not upon the past today, keep a completely open mind, washed of all past ideas and clean of every concept you have made. You have forgiven the world today. You can look upon it now as if you never saw it before. You do not know yet what it looks like. You merely wait to have it shown to you. While you wait, repeat several times, slowly and in complete patience. The light has come. I have forgiven the world. Realize that your forgiveness entitles you to vision. Understand that the Holy Spirit never fails to give the gift of sight to the forgiving. Believe he will not fail you. Now the light has come. I have forgiven the world.
Speaker 2: Past.
Speaker 3: Paaaaaaa aaaaber and at.
Speaker 4: The pact, my my, my, my, oh my, why not I want no.
Speaker 1: D and.
Speaker 5: Of wow.
Speaker 1: Should you be tempted, say to eh, sorry. The shorter practice periods, too, will be joyful reminders of your release. Remind yourself every quarter of an hour or so that today is a time for special celebration. Give thanks for mercy and the love of God. Rejoice in the power of forgiveness to heal your sight completely. Be confident that on this day there is a new beginning. Without the darkness of the past upon your eyes, you cannot fail to see today, and what you see will be so welcome that you will ex You will gladly extend today forever. Say then, the light has come. I have forgiven the world. Should you be tempted, say to anyone who seems to pull you back into darkness, the light has come. I have forgiven you. We dedicate this day to the serenity in which God would have you be. Keep it in your awareness of your self and see it everywhere today as we celebrate the beginning of your vision and the sight of the real world which has come to replace the unforgiven world you thought was real. So the three instructions today, give thanks, rejoice, be confident, think. And this isn't the uh fault confidence of the ego. This is not about self esteem of a body identity. This is an inner knowing, an inner trust, an inner confidence in the love of God, in the light of God which is now being revealed in you. The light has come today. You have forgiven the world. Wow. So that's our lesson today. There's not really anything I can add to it. There's nothing I would wanna add to it. There is nothing that could be added to it. The light has come to the degree that you desire the experience. It is available to you today right now. The past is gone. It can touch you not. The light has come. You have forgiven the world. And as Jesus says in the beginning or towards the beginning of the instruction for the exercise, he said, keep a completely open mind. And I would venture to say that an open mind is the way of the forgiving and the forgiven you hold on to nothing. Your mind is open. And you know, I'm not going to try and describe what that is like for you, because it is for you, however it is for you. But I have to say, for me, it's almost like being headless. It really is. It's like the whole universe is my head, you know, and it just goes on forever, and you hold on too nothing. You know, the concepts come and go, and you hold onto nothing, and you really do begin to experience your own inherent, your own intrinsic freedom, because you are free. And I thought I might read actually open mindedness, which is number ten of the ten characteristics of the teachers of God. And of course you know that the first characteristic is trust. And your confidence today is born of trust, trust in God, trust in reacty, trust in the truth. That truth is true, that no crazy ideas that you have had has had any effect whatsoever on the truth. There is an inner, strong trust that you evolve in this circle awakening process that remains unshaken regardless of what appears to happen, regardless of the the vestiges of the perceptual consciousness that seems to plague you from time to time, there is an inner knowing that that idea is not what you are, That there is reality, there is God here. And now, so let's talk about open mindedness for a second. The centrality of open mindedness, perhaps the last of the attributes the teacher of God acquires, is easily understood when it's relation to forgiveness is recognized. Open mindedness comes with lack of judgment, as judgment shuts the mind against God's teacher, so open mindedness invites him to come in. And this U always reminds me of, uh, of a of a one of these zen cohens that you know, we read from time to time, and there was a part there was a particular story of a zen master who just you know, went about his business openness minded and forgiving, completely accepting of all things, knowing that he is not from here in any regard that the light has come, and happily sharing his light as one does. Yeah, and uh, he lived apparently next to a couple who just found him completely objectionable, completely obnoxious, and completely unacceptable because he could not be pulled into this you know then yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, of the perceptual mind. And so anyway, I mean, he didn't really. He wasn't really aware of any of this stuff, except that the daughter, the teenage daughter of these neighbors, got pregnant, and of course when her parents uh discovered, they hit the roof and they wanted to know who the father was, who d did this to you? And uh she was of course afraid to admit it was you know, her seventeen year old boyfriend, so she blamed the zen Master. She said, oh it was it was you know, the guy next door, the zen guy next door. He seduced me, and oh my goodness. They went across the street, They went next door to him. They yelled at him, They said, how dare you do this? This is really absolutely awful. How dare you you are going to be responsible for this kid when the kid is born, and YadA, YadA, YadA YadA, and all he said was okay. Nine months later, of course, the girl gives birth and uh, I didn't think they even let her see the baby. They grabbed the baby and took the baby across this the coarticular baby across to the uh zen Master and handed it to him. Here's your baby, you take care of it. You know, we never wanna see it again and what did you say? Okay, So you know, he went and got the necessaries for looking after a baby and cared for this baby, and the baby grew and you know, I think the baby was about one one and a half when the girl finally confessed to her parents that she had lied and that indeed it was her boyfriend who uh had fathered this child. And oh my goodness, they were devastated. How could you do this to us, bring this kind of shame on us, And we're gonna accuse this, gonna accuse us, and how could you possibly do this? So they go across to the zen Master, full of apologies. They prostrate on the floor. We are so sorry. Please do with us whatever you will. We have come to take the baby we falsely accused you. Please forgive us, and the zen Master said okay and handed them the baby. That's open mindedness, dear friends. There was no condemnation, no guilt, no fear, no recrimination, nothing. That's a free mind because it's not in the association. It's not caught in the script of limitation, and and that is available to each and every one of us, especially today because the light has come. Okay, open mindedness comes with lack of judgment. As judgment shuts the mind against God's teacher, so open mindedness invites him to come in. And this is the Holy Spirit, the Holy breath, the Holy air, the Holy Spirit. I love it. It's a real experience of the limitlessness of your own mind, the freedom of God. Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: As condemnation judges the son of God is evil, so open mindedness permits him to be judged by the voice for God on his behalf, As the projection of guilt upon him would send him to hell, So open mindedness lets Christ's image be extended to him. Only the open minded can be at peace, for they alone see reason for it. How do the open minded forgive? They have let go all things that would prevent forgiveness. They have, in truth abandoned the world and let it be restored to them in newness and enjoy. So glorious they could never have conceived of such a change. It's brand new, this is our lesson today. The light has come. This is a new day. It's a day of joyce, the day of rejoicing. Rejoice, be confident.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Nothing is now as it was formerly, nothing but sparkles now, which seems so dull and lifeless. Before and above all are all things welcoming. For threat is gone, no clouds remain to hide the face of Christ. Now is the goal achieved. Forgiveness is the final goal of the curriculum. It paves the way for what goes far beyond all learning. The curriculum makes no effort to exceed its legitimate goal. Forgiveness is its single aim at which all learning ultimately converges. It is indeed enough, hold on to nothing, It is indeed enough. You may have noticed that the list of the attributes of God's teachers does not include things that that that are the son of God's inheritance. Terms like love, sinlessness, perfection, knowledge, and eternal truth do not appear in this context. There would be most inappropriate here. What God has given is so far beyond our curriculum that learning but disappears in its presence. Yet, while its presence is obscured, while you have that veil obscuring the light that you are, it does need to be lifted. While the while its presence is obscured, the focus properly belongs on the curriculum. It is the function of God's teachers to bring true learning to the world. Properly speaking, it is unlearning that they bring, for that is true learning in the world. It is given to the teachers of God to bring the glad tidings of complete forgiveness to the world. Blessed indeed are they, for they are the bringers of salvation. Will take a moment and uh, we'll play a song. Hello Dennis, and then we'll come back and wrap this up.
Speaker 8: Brother, the brother, Brah, the brother, just be called. What's going on? Listen to the song of Heaven. What's going on? Perhaps you can hear what's going on? Listen to the song of Heaven.
Speaker 5: What schooling?
Speaker 9: Oh, all hearts are tranquil, all longing satisfied.
Speaker 5: There is no sorrow. The joy of living has come.
Speaker 10: Love no longer fee but gladly welcomed, and.
Speaker 5: Every living thing, Father, Now we see.
Speaker 6: Love you.
Speaker 11: In the song of Heaven. Sounds of raven sound. It's we are lifted up, lifted up. No spot of darkness still to hide the.
Speaker 12: Word, to hide the words. We are lifted up, lifted up. Love no longer feed.
Speaker 13: But goodly welcomed, and every living thing, Father, Now we see.
Speaker 6: You, Your grandma, my grandma sitting by the fire, your grandma, my grandma.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Jus all what's going on? Perhaps you can hear. All hearts are.
Speaker 10: Tranquil, all longing satisfied.
Speaker 8: There is no sorrow.
Speaker 6: The joy of.
Speaker 10: Heaven has come. Love no longer fee but glad welcomed in and every living thing.
Speaker 5: Father.
Speaker 6: Now we say.
Speaker 5: You, we sing, No, you, we sing.
Speaker 2: Listen of you.
Speaker 11: In the song of heaven sounds around song of Heaven's songs around lifted.
Speaker 5: Our sounds are lifted up. No songs, heaven sounds, a song of sounds. As we are lifted, our.
Speaker 14: Sounds are lifted up, bifted.
Speaker 5: Finally we stand.
Speaker 12: Finally we said time.
Speaker 5: However, the lasting things.
Speaker 7: At because the light has come.
Speaker 1: I have forgiven the world. We dedicate this day. I'm going to go back one give thanks for mercy and the love of God. Rejoice in the power of forgiveness to heal your sight completely. Be confident that on this day there is a new beginning. Without the darkness of the past upon your eyes, you cannot fail to see today. And what you say see will be so welcome that you will gladly extend today forever. We dedicate this day to the serenity in which God would have you be. Keep it in your awareness of yourself and see it everywhere. Today as we celebrate the beginning of your vision and the sight of the real world which has come to replace the unforgiven world you thought was real. The light has come. I have forgiven the world, and on that glorious note, we will bring this podcast to a close. Thank you so very much for joining with me in this endeavor. On what a glorious endeavor it is. I love you always and I will see you everywhere. And remember we have a wonderful Easter event coming up on the twenty fifth of April. It begin I mean March. It starts on Palm Sunday, the twenty fifth of March and goes right through to Easter Sunday, the first of April. Join us here at the Healing Center if you can, if not, join us from wherever you are. We love you and we welcome you gladly with open arms. And Claire wanted me to let you know that you can actually download the Speaker app to your phone and use it to connect to your Bluetooth gizmo in your car and listen to these podcasts as you drive if you want to. So that's a great thing to know. You do, of course, have to have data. So if you don't have data, that's not gonna work. But you wouldn't have an app if you didn't have data. So for all you smart phone tech you guys, you have you know the possibility of listening to our dulcet tones from wherever you are in your car or at home. Okay, and do stay with us for the Math teachers video. This morning is the revolution of our resurrection. The light of love is our key to happiness, which is fantastic because the light has come today. So let us go our way rejoicing in the endless love of God, and I will see you everywhere.
Speaker 15: You have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracle Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day, that God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us everyone,