Speaker 1: That's the big message I can give you for today. We often get people saying we want to support the operation, want to do X y Z. The biggest thing that you can do is share the posts, share the edits. We got a lot of great editors here, a phenomenal crew just working on putting out clips from every show for you every single day. So if you want to shout out to the crew right there, let's go ahead and get into the clips here. I've got an interesting story because we've had James Fishback on the show quite a few times. Or I've had James Fishback on the show quite a few times. Byron Donalds is now under investigation. Let's go to clip number one.
Speaker 2: Clip twenty first, twenty six, NBC News reported that Republican Florida Congressman Corey Mills was under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice. Like virtually every federal investigation, this one began with a single suspect and quickly spread to include others. This government whistled lower who approached My campaign has confirmed that this investigation has now expanded to include US Congressman Byron Donalds, who, along with Corey Mills, is under investigation for federal sex trafficking. Federal prosecutors are investigating two dates in question, May seventeenth, twenty twenty four and November nineteenth, twenty twenty four, dates when Congressmen Mills and Donalds are said to have traveled to the MGM National Harbor, a luxury hotel resort in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where prosecutors believe that both Mills and Donalds solicited, procured, and paid women for sexual acts. Federal prosecutors are in the final stages of this investigation and will soon charge both men under Title eighteen of the US Code, Section nineteen fifty two, a felony that carries the conviction of five years in prison.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I think they denied being there, but now there's photographic evidence of them at the casino reportedly allegedly, nothing is confirmed as of yet. But if you look at the overall situation, you look at him with his criminal convictions for drug trafficking and other things as well. Get some of the behavior he's engaged in grocery stores. Byron Donalds is quite the swamp creature. And there's reason why he's received forty one million dollars in funding. Right, And this is why. You know, I've paid a lot of attention to local races. You know, we got Aaron Baker in Florida, We got James Fishback, got Monti Fritz. Like so many people, I think that the American people are waking up and realizing they don't want people that are involved in institutional corruption, even if they are outsiders, even if they're not, you know, a part of a party structure. I think everyone's calling bs on that. And where has the party structure gotten us anyway? You know, both on the left and the right, we're told, you know, you got to back your team, you got to reform your team, got to make it work. They ultimately all do the same stuff. It doesn't really matter if they have a D or an RNX to their name. They're kind of just the same creature. They're all empty suits, and they all support endless war, endless spending, endless genocide, endless compromise, ultimately on all the issues that Americans hold. Dear, and I want to get to clip number two just to showcase where your tax dollars go. We've given this military, Ukraine's military, given them hundreds of billions of dollars. We have funded them and armed them to the teeth, and they do force conscription. So let's go ahead and show clip number two of the forced conscription in Ukraine. We do that. That's good, all right, that's all an EC that's liberal and loving, now, isn't it. Are you happy that you're paying for that? Because spoiler alert, you are just like the settlers in the West Bank, just like the IDF and Lebanon and Gadza. You fund this directly, you the viewer listener at home, if you're an American taxpayer, you're funding this system. And here's the thing. If you're not telling your friends and family every single day about the World War iie of choice that we have put ourselves in and that we are supporting, that we are propping up. The actions here you're seeing are war crimes. By the way, that this is, you know, the second most moral army in the world. You know, the first one, of course is Israel, right, because you know, and more grave the crimes are against humanity in general, the higher you rank on our morality list. Now, let's see what all these wars are really about. With clip number three, Trump talking about Venezuela.
Speaker 3: We've taken a.
Speaker 4: Lot of oil from Venezuela, and we're getting along great with them.
Speaker 5: Billions and billions.
Speaker 4: Of barrels of oil is coming out of Venezuela. It's one of the most fertile places for oil in the world. And as you know, it was a forty eight minute.
Speaker 1: War, last than forty eight minutes.
Speaker 4: And we've paid for the war with what we've taken out many, many, many times. Where have you heard that before? You haven't heard that before?
Speaker 3: Till way, right, I see old fashioned way to the victor along the spoils, right, and we're doing the same thing, by the way, and the lovely Islamic Republic of Iran we're doing.
Speaker 4: We're not going the hell out of it.
Speaker 1: Well to victor belong the spoils. I mean, that's the straight o'ver he moves right. So why don't you have that? I guess that means we didn't win the war. Actually, you know what, I got something for this. I do have something for this. See if we can find it. The rundown is kind of a big collection here. See if we can find hag Seth saying that we've won the war. This is the newest proclamation. It's not the newest proclamation because they say it over and over and over again. Why are oil prices diesel prices still going up even though we've taken Venezuela and taken their oil. Wouldn't be that we send a lot of that oil to Israel. It wouldn't also be that oil isn't enough to prop up the economy after we shut down one of the world's most vital waterways that transported up to twenty percent of the world's oil. Right, all these things are done in order to like minimize or compromise on a few future conflict, which they're going to do. It's never even done for like the enrichment of the empire itself. It's just done for the war. Look at this hagset declares victory while preparing for more war with Iran. The administration is still sending more forces to the region. Why would you do that if you won the war and asking for help from allies even as the White House says the conflict is over all right, Let's go ahead and go into clip number four here contrasting this Massy talking about what Americans actually care about, which is the debt.
Speaker 6: Gentlemen from Kentucky's recognized for ninety seconds.
Speaker 7: Well, I'd love to stand here and tell the American people we can cut your taxes and we can increase spending and everything's going to be just fine. But I can't do that because I'm here to deliver a dosa reality. This bill dramatically increases deficits in the near term, but promises our government will be fiscally responsible five years from now. Where have we heard that before? How do you bind a future Congress to these promises? This bill is a debt bomb ticking. Congress can do funny math, fantasy math if it wants, but bond investors don't. And this week they sent us a message. Moody's downgraded our credit rating, and the bond investors who buy our debt and finance our debt demanded higher interest rates on the ten year note, the twenty year note, and the thirty year note. What does this mean? Very soon the government will be paying sixteen thousand dollars of.
Speaker 1: Interest interest a loan per us family.
Speaker 7: And what are we telling them? Instead of taking care of that problem, We're gonna give you a sixteen hundred dollars tax break under the taxing and spending levels in this bill, we're going to rack up. The authors say twenty trillion dollars of new debt over the next ten years. I'm telling you it's closer to thirty trillion dollars of new debt in the next ten years. Mister speaker. We're not rearranging debt chairs on the Titanic tonight. We're putting coal into boiler and setting a course for the iceberg. If something is if something is beautiful, If something is beautiful, you don't do it after midnight.
Speaker 1: I pose this bill on you.
Speaker 8: I'm expired.
Speaker 1: Think about what he just said there extrapolated over between twenty and thirty trillion dollars over the next decade. Now you'd say, oh, we're at like forty pull up the deck clock. We're at forty trillion right now. It doesn't seem so bad. Look at how much worse or how much worse our credit has gotten. You know. It's it's just when your credit goes down, you'll still get loan offers, but they'll be worse and worse and worse and worse. And that's what we're doing to ourselves. We're our own loan officer, We're our own drug dealer. That's how you really have to look at it with the capital and the money, and no one has ever told these junkies to stop. Thirty nine trillion, eight hundred and thirty one billion, eight hundred million, one hundred thousand, and it just goes up one hundred thousand, just goes up another one hundred thousand. Doo doo, doo, doo doo. And that's like in a Americ in every second or less than every second. Pretty pretty horrific when you look at that right there, and the whole prospect of us being in debt like this and saying, you know, the constant cop out is we're the best house in a bad neighborhood. I was like, well, okay, Well, like what happens when you're the best house in a bad neighborhood but all your neighbors are renovating, all your neighbors are trying to, you know, establish an hoa with themselves and trying to kick you out of it. That's basically what Bricks has done, right, and we've enabled them to do so. Biden did it by weaponizing the Swift system. They invented SIPs, We weaponized GPS system, cut that off from the Chinese they invented by DOH, which is even more efficient in the Global South than GPS is. They've even more satellites now I'm at corridor. More nations have been willing to expand and join and work with China because of our military operations and aggression. You ultimately see the deal that you get. You get funding and predatory loans from the Chinese, or you get American military bases in your country, and one of those is more or of a financial risk. One of those is more of a literal risk now because those bases will get blown up, it will be seen as an act of war upon you, and then you will be called to fight with the United States. That's really what it is. You get called to fight for the United States in that situation. And that's like the handshake, wink wink, nudge nudge deal they make with all these countries. And the assumption on the part of all those countries has always been they've assumed, well, this is America, this is the big Chungus, big cheese. It can take care of the problem for us. Not anymore, not not for a long time actually. But you know, it takes a while for people to get used to it. It's like touching a stove that's hot. I thought the stove is hot. The stove's not hot anymore. Right, we can't project power in the way that we've been known to project power. So it leaves these countries that have made deals with us in a very precarious situation. What are they going to do when they know that we know that we're lying about being able to defend them. They'll probably make new security arrangements, new security agreements over the next decade. It'll be a slow pull away, but it's about ripping the band aid off first, and who does right. It'll either be us we'll leave the region, or it will be them. And just like the war has been a giant humiliation, a giant exposure of the weakness of like an American hegemony on the world stage and really the fact that that doesn't really exist anymore, and it's a multipolar world of regional powers, especially if you look at the or if you look at the case of Iran. It leaves us in a position where America doesn't really have a choice but to leave because if these other countries make us leave first, we're truly done. We're truly done. And as Joe Kent often says, the economic incentive is on the Iranians to reopen the straight or Hormuse if we leave, If we're out of that region and they control that region, they keep it shut, They're gonna have the international backlash. They're gonna have the pressure, and then we could use economic war for economic sanctions in terms of not levying more against the country, but releasing the hundreds of billions or parts of the hundreds of billions, or releasing you know, the ability for them to tell their stuff. They have been sanctioned for forty seven years, right, This is a big reason why they won the war. We did gain of function research on their country, just like we did to Russia, just like we've done to plenty of other places. When they can't adopt or interact with the Western financial system, when they can't you know, adopt our credit system, when they can't use our money, they have to make do with what they have, and they found a way to do that in which they're able to out compete the US. I think we spend three thousand dollars a person reportedly. I'm sure it's way more than that on the military. According to some too sum statistic. I think the Iranians spend eighty and you just you can't win if you got a billion dollar base or a three hundred million dollar radar or you know, like a twenty million dollar like Reaper drone, right and it can just get blown up by a lawnmower that costs them twenty grand to make. It's just not economical. Let's go ahead and go to a video five or we we just went to that. Let's yeah, actually video number five, go ahead and roll that.
Speaker 9: The whole myth that I ran is full of like crazy suicide bombers and like crazed jihatis number one, like, that's not that she is like that she has don't use suicide bombers. She is have never come over to America to kill Americans. Now that she has have been pretty proficient that killing Americans when we come to their shores like in Iraq and and Lebanon. But the Soufi Jihatis, the isis the Al Qaeda, those are the suicide bombers. Those are the guys who were like, you know, at all costs, we're going to hit America who are crazy and the only solution to them is to hunt them down.
Speaker 1: And to kill them. I was under the impression you supported those people. Listen to the internet.
Speaker 8: Holy shit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, actually, I mean on camera one of our and you can have Joey Worrick check my math on this one. Our big ground forces that we use in the fight against ISIS, it was the Kurds, but also it was the shea malicious. I mean when I was in Iraq in twenty sixteen, we were partnering with the Kurds, but like over just to our south was the popular mobilization forces that had good force advisors.
Speaker 1: I was Arison, American Special Forces advisor.
Speaker 9: There was KODS force advisors over there. We were bombing ISIS positions and they were advancing on it. They were the ground forces. They were the infantry against ISIS in many cases, wow, so many.
Speaker 1: All of the oh my bad on that little microphone adjustment. All of the threats that America faces are threats that we created and funded and set up, like al Kaida, like isis right, the idea that the Iranians say death to America and hate Americans. They fought a war against Saddam Hussein where they lost hundreds of thousands of their people, and they had chemical weapons used on them. That we gave Saddam right so to be like, Oh, they say that they want to launch an ICBM in New York. That's what Benjamin Nett and Yahoo would like for you to believe. What happens if they do that? What happens if they attack the mainland United States? They get nuked, They actually lose their civilization. They're not going to do that. They're smarter people than that. And Trump knows that europe wide terror concern. Throw that up. Europe wide terror concern amid rise of ISIS inspired attacks and radicalization, expert say terrifying terror group ISIS, self dubbed Al Kaido on steroids, is the rise again, is on the rise again across Europe, sparking fears that has found innovative ways of radicalizing young extremists and the leftists, NGOs and George Soros and all the fun friends and our government and CIA and Massad and the Israelis and everybody. They put these people in Western countries to generate the reaction of oh, this is the Islamic terror, this is the threat. This is why you support Israels because Israel's fighting these same people, except they're not. They funded those people. They brought them into your country, and the people that they're fighting are actually opposed to those militants and fight those militants in the Middle East. And that's the reality. You have a regional power fighting another regional power, and we're not in that region. So why are we involved? Why are we importing people from that region all over the world to Western countries to destabilize them. It doesn't benefit the West to do that. The West spends hundreds of billion dollars to defend Western civilization by defending Israel, but it'll spend ah undred billion dollars and then it'll import one hundred thousand refugees from one of these places that's rampant with the terrorism that we set up, and then it's kind of just like a shake and bake operation. At that point, let's go ahead and show from the Iranian side, the uh, we'll show a part of it. I don't want play the whole thing. Number six new lego video from Iran. The White House, they post, they post memes a Trump where he's like Slenderman or like the Rick and Morty thing. You can't really compete with something like this, and ultimately It's not just the court of public opinion in America you have to worry about. It's the court of public opinion in the world, and just the general tolerance for this war, not just in America but in other countries as well. We see what happened in Spain. We've seen kind of the reaction punishment. I good grief. All right, We've got enough of the video we can get. I mean, we lost the war. Guys, if we won the war, they would be making videos like this, now, would they?
Speaker 5: Baby neetnya who blazer. We're in a lot of trouble here. We're losing the war. The public aide says, they, I've destroyed my academy. I've done everything domestically and foreign poss you've asked for. I've merged your military with the Israel or doing it on everything you want.
Speaker 1: Why can we just stop? Can we stap? Can we stop fighting? You have to bomb the more, mister Trump. You have to have We have to have nuclear war, nuclear fire. We have to have the entire civilization burn. I'll tell him that. I guess we'll go drop the bomb. And here's the thing that reality is a lot closer than the reality that Trump will tell you that he's the king of the Earth and that all the nations bow to him, and that, oh, it's so incredible. They must never have a nuclear weapon. It really is, ultimately, because like the greatest propaganda is the truth. Who has the more truth? Do the Iranians have more truth? Or does the US Israeli Empire have more of the truth. I would have to say the Iranians have more of the truth, as in, they've won the war and they acknowledge that. We don't acknowledge that. We even say it's not a war, but it's a war that we've won. I'm gonna say it again, it's not a war, but it's a war that we won. It's also been going on for forty seven years, but it's a military operation that might need to go on for another there twenty years. But we also we're going to defeat them in twenty four to forty eight hours. The straight oh horror moves won't be closed. We're gonna be able to do regime change. We're gonna have color revolution. We're gonna do We're gonna give the Iranians the Second Amendment, and they're gonna overthrow their country. How many more can I think of? Oh, the the Kurds and the other people around the Middle East will get involved, they'll help us. We can take carg Island. It's easy. If we eat with Jimo, we could do this. We're just gonna get rid of their bridges, power plants, We're just gonna bomb commit war crime. Like you go further and further down the list, it reads like a bad comedy. It's not a bad comedy. It's a tragedy and it's real life, and it's what's happening now, Go ahead and play clip number eight. Iron releases footage of a US Israeli fighter jet and drone down by the irgcgetni Ho.
Speaker 9: That Gian Gibordo, I see more as a paran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's like I don't know, one hundred Americans tax dollars, you know, that's just gone now, completely obliterated. And it's their trophy too, they display it. What happened to the Oh, the Iranians have no have no military, they have no air defense, they have no air defense munitions, they can't shoot down our stuff. Well, why do they have one of our reaper drones? Then? How exactly does that work? I know that we re engineered the Shaheed and we made the Lucastro, which I think costs like a million dollars or something. Insane. Okay, go to Hegsath.
Speaker 10: Iran has no air defenses, Iran has no air force, Iran has no navy. Their missiles, their missile launchers and drones being destroyed or shot out of the sky. Their missile volume is down ninety percent. They're one way attack drones yesterday down ninety five percent. And as the world is seeing, they are exercising sheer desperation in the straits of her moods.
Speaker 1: Something we're dealing with, projection, dealing with it. Don't need to worry about it.
Speaker 10: We're un planned to defeat, destroy, disable all of their meaningful military capabilities at a pace the world has never seen before.
Speaker 1: So what's the time stamp on that? Not the literal in the video, but when did that drop? Because I think that was months and months ago, and you see how they lie and see how that's not true. We give you the truth on this network. That's why you need to tell people to support follow aj and live follow real Alex Jones on X follow me Rex Jones News with the Z on X if you want to do that and go to the Alex Jones Store dot com. If you want to support independent media, independent broadcasting, that's the place to go, the Alex Jones Store dot com. We got phenomenal methylene blue, we got phenomenal methylene red, Ultimate Life Force, Powerplant, methyl Drive MK Ultra Ultimate Burns, so much more at the Alex jonestore dot com. And just the most incredible lineup of patriot apparel that you're going to see really anywhere on the market. Everything is made in America, made in USA. Shout out to Bigley.
Speaker 11: I believe the objective here should be regime collapse, removing this regime from power.
Speaker 1: Now, how do we bring about regime? He looks like he's been raped. I think we should do as a series of Benjamin Netanyahu rape ted Kruz before this broadcast.
Speaker 11: Keep it in place, and continue ratcheting up the economic pressure that combined with continue taking out their continue taking out their ability as they continue firing missiles that their neighbors take out and degrade their military ability consistently.
Speaker 1: And then number three, arm the protesters this episode of School of War, that's all we need. Arm the protesters this is the second amendment Lindsey Graham option. We've heard about how are you going to deal with the thirty million people who are on the street for the iatolas funeral? They never really talk about that, right, And he says his goal is not regime change, its regime collapse. So he just endorses openly war crime because that's what they have to do. They have to end the That's the only way America can feasibly win this war is if they take out all the bridges, they take out all the power plants. They make the people starve, they make the people hurt. It's almost here. Let me engage in hypothetical here. I I don't support this, but I'm thinking from the beginning of the war, I'm putting myself in Trump's shoes, in his position, making myself the potato and chief the poets. Trump, why are you killing the Iatola? Killing the Iatola is actually really really dumb. I know you've heard me say, of course, you banned the nuclear weapon. I've said that like a trillion times. XYZ that that's not my point. From a psychological perspective on the population. You have a population it's about half Muslim, and then half whatever right half like ethnically Persian or whatnot. And there's some overlap there. We can debate argue that and the Iatola IRGC, the Islamic Republic. It's a mixed bag, a mixed perception. A lot of people like the regime, a lot of people don't like the regime. A lot of these people wanted normalization with the West before the war. A lot of people in government wanted normalization with the West before the war. A lot of them still do, by the way, But you have this mixed bag. You do have this element within the country that does want to change. It might be susceptible to working with the West. So in January you use your intelligence asset CIA, Massad, the United States. Israel did this to do a color revolution, a failed one where you import rocket launchers, you import weapons, import internet starlink, you coordinate them and then all these people, this careful intelligence plant's been put together for a decade plus. Just like the HESBLA operation with the pagers, it falls apart, they kill the people involved. That's where when Trump says fifty thousand broadtesters, now they're saying it might even be eighty thousand. That's the number they throw out. The Iranians released the name and ide of every single person that they killed during that Color Revolution period. It's like, I think it's thirty three hundred people. So that's another example of Western lives. My point being, with all of this, you do the failed Color Revolution in gen that doesn't work, you play that card, you throw it away. Then February twenty eighth March. First, you kill the Iotola when he's in his house in like the first like second space hours of the of the attacks, you ice the Iotola. Why wouldn't you attack everybody else and leave him alive and leave him hiding in a bunker, and then leave your assets, your sleeper cells, your agents on the ground. Why why wouldn't you say, Hey, we're gonna make this happen. We're gonna crush your run, We're gonna make the we're gonna make the Iotola look like a cowardly little rat hiding in his bunker, and then you guys are gonna retake the country in the name of the shop. Why wasn't that done, because that seems like it would work out a lot better than what we did. What we did kind of seems fed up and retarded in comparison, now does it? You just like you throw away your two strongest cards from day one, And that's really what you do, because killing the Iyatola ensures the regime doesn't change. You make him a martyr, you make him a hero. Their entire Shia culture is based off a sacrifice. That's basically all they care about. So you essentially not a You make this guy a demi god to half the country, to like forty five million people. And then you get on TV and you repeat the lines of now dead rip hashtag Packwatch Lindsey Graham. It's talking about giving the Second Amendment to the Iranian people. I got a bridge to sell Ted Cruz. We can make a lot of money off that. All right, let's go ahead and show clip number nine from Trump. Another comment here, I think the war with Iron will end pretty soon. Go ahead and play clip number nine.
Speaker 12: Pretty soon again, based on everything I see as soon as the war ends, and I think it's gonna end pretty soon. I don't think they can go much longer. Yeah, please, I aid you and.
Speaker 13: Reach to reopen the strain of.
Speaker 12: Hermia, Well, I don't want to say it has been sort of open right now, you know, we have a thing called the Blockade headed up by the US Navy, and we control it and now we control it. But they can always shoot something, they always have something or drop a mind. And if you have one mind setting out there, you sort of mess things up because people don't want to take their billion dollar votes and accidentally get hit by a mind. But I think we're doing very well. I just you know, I'm involved in the negotiation. I think we're doing fine. It could be said, yeah, have.
Speaker 1: You loved could be, should be, won't be because he's a liar. Uh yeah, So we've been hurt. We've been hearing this for quite some time and it hasn't really panned out. He says that he thinks the word the ron will end pretty soon. I think he said it's over, like I think at least one hundred times at this point by now, which is it's kind of cute that he'll lie to us like that. It's kind of really weird that people will still believe him. Like, what are you supposed to do when he's the president?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: There's not really a lot that you can do. You just got to sit there go, oh well, I guess we blew up another elementary school. It is what it is, all right, go ahead and go into clip number ten, another neo con roundup monster. Mike Pompeo rejected claims that the Iran conflict was a war of choice. Play clip number ten.
Speaker 13: There are those within my party, the Republican Party, who think President Trump made a mistake, that would agree with Bernie Sanders and AOC that this was and Hakeem Jefferys right, they're just they're out there. I don't understand that these Republicans would describe this as a war of choice.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's a zempk ritta, that's.
Speaker 13: A straw man argument. Right, This wasn't This was no war of choice. We've been at war with the Iranians for decades. It was time to make sure that they didn't have the capacity to become like North Korea, impenetrable, unattackable, a bastion that had nuclear weapons that truly threatened at least their own neighborhood.
Speaker 1: At least their own neighborhood. In Israel is an extension of the United States. It's our fifty first state. It really should be the big star in our flag, and there should be all the little ones around it, so we had to attack. It was only going to be twenty four to forty eight hours, that's what the administration said. At first, it's a lie, then it's a line. Now, we haven't been at war with them for forty seven years. They gave us money after nine to eleven. They were I think the first country to do that. Were we at war with them? Then when we accepted that money, I'm sure Bompeo, which at what have you believe it? Let's go ahead and show clip number twelve. Trump not endorsing JD. Vance.
Speaker 2: Mister, there's a report that you told donors that they need to get JD.
Speaker 13: Van selected in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 6: Is that your official endorsement.
Speaker 12: I heard about it a little while ago. I think he's great, but we're way too early to even be thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean the dynasty, the Trump dynasty, the Trump twenty twenty eight, Trump twenty thirty two, Trump twenty thirty six, and you know JD. Vance moving forward and doing all these things. I think Trump realizes all that was always dependent on his success, and I think he adopted that plan at the beginning. But now he's kind of looking around him and saying, hey, I've really tainted I really heavily tarnished JD by making him my good cop in this war that we claim is over but we can't end. And he looks at Mark Rubio, and Mark Rubio is sitting over there at this giant sonic dish. Years he has been able to kind of slink around in the on the sidelines, been able to run Latin America, has been able to do a lot of these sneaky NEOCONFORIGN policy things that Trump actually really likes. I really see Marco Rubio getting the nod from the Dawn. That's my personal opinion. I'd be curious to see what you guys think. Let's check out. Ooh, they got Fauci's phone clip number fifteen. Josh Howley just confirmed it.
Speaker 6: The Senate has his phone. This is a phone that he used for years, we believe as the director of the NIAID, which is the position he held during COVID. I understand we're in the process of downloading its contents right now. I can't wait to see what's on it.
Speaker 8: Jesse.
Speaker 6: I mean, we learned so much from that last trove of documents. We learned that he got all of those cash prizes a million bucks for himself during COVID. I was illegal, by the way. I can't wait to see what we're going to find out from this phone.
Speaker 14: And the Florida AG is looking into some of these awards. He was grabbing cash awards while he was telling Florida to shut down and do this and that, and he knew these rules were bs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: The law prohibits a federal employee from soliciting cash prizes. It says you can't go use your employees to solicit cash prizes. You can't use your office or email. Fauci was doing all of it. Was he even focused on COVID during COVID, No way, he was focused on himself. He was focused on getting rich and Jesse. He got over a million bucks in cash prizes in the span of like two years. He's the highest paid federal employee ever. His pension is worth half a million a year. Net worth right now north of twelve million. It's a total scam.
Speaker 1: Wow, north of twelve Yeah, it's all a bit insane, ridiculous. Seat bragged about in his diary about you know how all the famous hot. Women liked him now because he was cool and he was a person that saved them. And you know, he's a person that starts flesh sheating maggots into beagles faces to experiment on them. He's a person that funded ego out the Alliance on record, assume me if it's not true, and created COVID nineteen. In my opinion, doctor Anthony Fauci should be executed for crimes against humanity. And let's just talk about death penalty a little bit. Well, have a little bit of a conversation about the death penalty of fifteen or thirteen minutes on the clock. Why do we not implement this in the way that it used to be implemented. Why don't we do it? Why do we have people running around that have created COVID nineteen and killed millions of people and destroyed hundreds of millions, perhaps doing billions of people's lives, like doctor Anthony Fauci. Why do we have people that stab people on trains and oh, I'm insane, so it's okay, it's all good. And then you know, like you look at the rap sheet, it's just a mile long. I've got this video and I want to say viewer discretion is advised. All right, this is not a positive topic, but it's a topic that has to be talked. We've got this guy, I think his name is like Dejon Mustard or something, and it's just like notorious black criminal. He's been in jail like fourteen times, like always released, always released, and I guess it's just a paranoid schizophrenic or whatever. He goes out on the street and just punches women in the head and attempts to murder them.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: He just does it and post it on Instagram, and it's been restricted now so people aren't seeing the video as much. I'm about to show it to you. I have three sisters. If I saw a random dude punch a lady in the street and basically like murder her, like ko her in the street and then he's like standing over her, I'm literally bam bam, bam bam. Because here's the thing. Oftentimes people say, oh, well, you don't know what was gonna happen. He could have stopped and tried to help her. Where I just watched him try to attempt murder on this woman. I'm gonna stop the threat. We're going to eliminate the threat because you don't have the right to do violence on other. People are so quick to say, oh, you don't get a gun, Oh you don't get agency, Oh you don't get rights, because rights are dangerous for you. You'll hurt people with them. But the criminals that actually do the violent crimes of violent offenses that break the law, they get rewarded, They get no cash, bail, They get let out over and over and over again. And it creates an attitude within the predatory class of people in America they can just do whatever they want. What'd y'all say? Yeah, you know, I see it on the rundown. Let's go ahead and play this clip clip number twenty one.
Speaker 2: That's the real issue, Nigga, that's the real issue.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You shit here playing with me? Nigga, that's the real issue. Nigga. July twenty first is the real issue, Nigga slat twenty first, that's the real issue.
Speaker 8: Not wade to me, he's still talking.
Speaker 1: What happened to stop Asian hate? How'd that work out? Look he's doing it doesn't look white to me. Yeah, I think he should be uh drawn and quartered publicly. I think we should stone him. I think we should fry him in the electric chair, bring him back to life, and fry him again. Seriously, Dejon mustn de kwan chauffeur hunt, You must die, You must face execution like this is just the reality. We either live in a society we protect the weakest, the weakest among us, or we protect the worst people among us. And we live in a society where we truly protect the worst people. This is why I'm pro death penalty. This is why this guy after a fair trial. Of course, it's literally all on video. The attempted murderer is on video. He just needs to be executed. It has to be taking care of now some more people don't get hurt, and that is what it is about. I had somebody say, what would Jesus say? What would Jesus do? Live by the sword, die by the sword. You know, he thought it was cool to go punch a five foot two woman in the face. You know, let's tie him up in a chair and let a six foot eight dude punch him in the face. See how he feels about it. I'm sure it wouldn't be a lot of in words coming out of his mouth. We'd be bro bro, stop bro, just boom boom boom. Take him out like the garbage. Put him in the trash can on Tuesday. Get rid of him. Get rid of him. Now, we got pedophiles, They get like three years in prison and they get let out. This is on that level. He's a mass shooter. This is like a school shooter level criminal. This guy is like literally like a DC Comics level villain, a Marvel level villain. This guy's a monster and needs to be taken off our planet immediately. Free trial, fair trial, expedient trial. Get rid of him now please. And people say, oh again, it's not Christian to have a death penalty. What do you mean he's got time in a jail cell to talk to a priest and get right with God before he dies. What if that was your mother, what if that was your sister, what if that was your wife, You're still gonna be Oh, well, you know, we can't can't have the government, you know, take care of people. It's too much power to give the government. The government kills us, The government kills the citizens, The government oppresses us, taxes us, sends us off to war. And then this criminal you're gonna pay over one hundred thousand dollars a year to put him in some cushy prison where he'll be raped by Bubba and he'll like it. Seriously, just solve the problem now, solve the problem permanently. Get him off the planet. He doesn't deserve to live. He absolutely does not deserve to live. And like I just said, if that was a woman in your life that you were related to, your friends with, or you knew, I think you'd feel the same exact way. And I think that you do feel the exact same way. Look at his criminal record, five foot nine, two d and twenty pounds. I know they stacked shiit that high. Wow, Well he's got all different haircuts as well. The spider cut always a indicator. Dejon Mustard attempted murderer, who should fry in the electric chair. I would call your congressman or call your senator and ask him why we don't have punishments for serious violent criminals like this. I know there's been a lot of criminal justice reform, and they want to send a social worker out, you know, and take care of the problem. Somebody like this, they can't ever see light a day again. And ultimately, a court of law is not serious enough to address his crimes against humanity and innocent people. That woman literally woke up that day thought, by all, I got an appointment here, I gotta go to work here. I'm happy going to see my family later. And he saw her on the street. She waved at him, she smiled at him, and he said, I'm going to end your life. I'm going to conquer you. I have the right to do it because I'm stronger than you. Well, here's the thing, Dejon Mustard. A lot of people have guns, a lot of people are armed, and a lot of people don't like it when you violate their rights and try to kill them. So, if we live in a society that is supposed to protect freedom and protect the citizens, why do we have these predators walking among us, doing these things, getting let out of jail over and over and over again, over a dozen times. But then if you have an outzi cocaine, if you in bezzl a little money, whatever, you go to jail forever. There's no equality, there's no justice in our justice system. That makes me so mad, really really makes me mad. Get him back up, throwing the screen, Get him back up, throwing the screen. This is a guy that decided he had the right to punch random women that are just walking down the street, their minding their own business, that they are just enjoying their day, enjoying their life, because the only thing that makes him happy is getting to do this to people, and the knowledge that he'll get away with it. He knows he's gonna get away with it, he knows. All give me a year, maybe maybe two, three years in jail, prison, and then I'm out. I get to do the same thing again. Maybe I'll even sell drugs. Because he doesn't have anything to lose, all right, he doesn't care. He's not aware of anything else other than his own desire, which is to do whatever he wants. And we can't really have a society that way, now, can We can't really have a society or people rob you, or people murder you, people assault you, people rape you can't really be done. That's not the West. You're not welcome in West. Got to go, got to go to hyperspace, got to go meet the judge, all right, get rid of them now, all right. I had to cover that because it's just so awful. And we'll talk about that with a further guess. Let's go back to the Iran War. Let's go to Clip twenty two Scott percent. We have around by the throat.
Speaker 8: We're never going to let them have a nuclear weapon. They we had epic fury, which was the kinetic portion. At treasury, we did economic fury. What goes little publicized is on the kinetic side, air forces wiped out, navies wiped out a big portion of their missiles, more importantly, their missile production. On the economic side, we have them by the throat and they've got one hundred and fifty one hundred and eighty percent food inflation, not able to pay the troops. So I think shortly, maybe even today tomorrow, we are going to see an agreement thirty sixty day ceasefire and straight will be open. Energy prices should come down.
Speaker 1: See that's all everyone's talking about. That's all they'll talk about straight. Ohrnor moves bubbla mandeb How it's all fine, it's all under control. The domestic reality, they don't care about you. They don't care even that you exist. And you know, if you get punched by somebody in the street, you know you're not a billionaire, you're not a donor, you're not Israeli, So you're not a top priority, the Scent said, adding that more than fifty to seventy percent, not quoting him what I said before quoting him, now more than fifty to seventy percent or seventy percent of the energy currently moving through it w instead go to underground pipelines, talking about the thing they're going to build around the straight Oh horn moves and I don't think that's thirty to sixty day cease fire. We had that before. That was called the Memorandum of understanding. Let's go ahead and go to let's go ahead and go to number twenty. US rent prices versus income the real war that's loving and liberal. And this is why people in the younger generations are upset is because this isn't a fair deal. It's not a fair deal when you have nineteen ninety look at that gap versus where we're at today, and see it came back up, but the other one came back up as well. Keeps climbing, keeps climbing, Income goes down again. Kind of get the picture right of what's happened to our country. How we already own nothing and are not happy. So when we own even less, how does the logic follow that we're going to be doing any better? I just personally don't see it. I have hope, you know, I really do. But every time I have hope, every time I think that, you know, we can turn around from one of these economic crises, they do another war, do another pandemic, to another pump and dump crash, and that's how we ended up where we are today. I want to go ahead and show clip number sixteen World War two. Vet feels like a foreigner in his own country. That's right. Well, when that guy was a young, country was vast majority white in the country as an industrial superpower, and the country was known for really space age technology even back then creating the modern world helping are the Allied powers powers really funding the Allied powers to win the war with the manufacturing capability, And now that entire ethnic base and just like identity of the country is basically gone. We have vestiges of it, we have symbolism of it, symbology of it, but in reality we have done mass migration and mass importion, not just illegal but legal, one million to two million people a year for just decades and decades and decades and decades and you can't really do that. No one else does it. We take in more immigrants than basically anybody else. Look this up. It's all true, legally, not illegally. Legally, we take in more people basically than anybody else. We're very high up on that list. And the argument of oh, it's built the country, it's done xyz. The historic ethnic groups of the country, right, like the British, the German, everyone like that, that time period, that colonial time period. You have that. Then you have the time period of the Ellis Island where you have the Italians, Irish. Other people come in of course, historic African American population, Latino population as well. In the US. The new people, well, they're Haitian, they are from Bangladesh, they are from India, they are from China, they are from Africa, they are from the Middle East. They are from places that have culture completely alien to ours, and they refuse to assimilate. In the vast majority people that we bring over here, we tell them to come here, all right, whether that's refugee status where that is like accelerating a timeline to pass them through immigration system. And we say, as long as you swear that you will identify and a buy by our values will make you a citizen. And know a lot of them, you know do and they do a good job of that, but a lot of them don't. A lot of them don't. And the expectation that everyone that you bring into your country is going to act exactly how you're used to your culture,