Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a Friday. I'm Selina, Broom, I'm jo I'm cheaty.
Speaker 1: What where'd you come from my house? Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in? Where have you been this whole time?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just sleeping in, relaxing, enjoying my time, nice, rubbing it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, them back the first talk back of the day. Oh you know what, that didn't work. Let me try this. Oh, oh you know what. Oh I can't play it. We're having issues. It's not working.
Speaker 4: Oh no, maybe I can play it. Let me try, Let me try. Let me just you know, hit this button.
Speaker 2: Air is not there's nothing to blame these issues on.
Speaker 1: Oh that's weird because yeah, there's nothing.
Speaker 4: There can just no other possible explanation, right, all right, let me try this.
Speaker 5: Good morning, guys, and have your Friday. Hey. I was looking at a report online that said that Android users are the most stubborn people in the world, and they tend to always think they're right. They will go out of their way to correct spelling in front of everybody and call out people when they pronounce words wrong. I don't know any Android users, So maybe you guys can help me out. Do you think that's true?
Speaker 2: That is one hundred percent true.
Speaker 4: I also read a report that iPhone users are the most gullible people out there and don't believe any fake report that they read anywhere.
Speaker 2: We don't believe that way. No, obviously not true.
Speaker 4: Wow, feeling attacked this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm here's the one that attacks us every time we spell something wrong or just pronounce something.
Speaker 4: You know what, anytime that you guys, anytime I ever mispronounced something, the room lights up and just like does part worners and like starts cheering and celebrating you guys and Selina YouTube and you guys jump over me. A lot of times you guys mispronounce something, I merely say what.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the other way.
Speaker 4: I don't like celebrate it, but I want us to come off sounding like a shit like that you know, knows what the hell we're doing. And so sometimes you know, but I don't like champion it unless it's really really unless it's really egregious, unless it's super bad.
Speaker 1: Then I'll then maybe, but.
Speaker 6: We like it because you know, it makes you just like the rest of us.
Speaker 1: I am just like the rest of us. We all screw up.
Speaker 2: It's live radio, but it's just funnier when you do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it happens less often.
Speaker 2: That's why you actually when it happened, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: So Cheaty is sitting in with us this morning. Glad to have you back. Thank you. We're gonna do Cheaty's tweets. We're bringing back whenever one ofver segments.
Speaker 1: Lost from the past. Have you been tweeting? Have you been a lot?
Speaker 4: Then let's dive right, let's do it next grand because we got to get a full heart.
Speaker 2: But we are going to tweets. I know we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Coming up The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Wild.
Speaker 2: Nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selina, I'm I'm Cheaty.
Speaker 1: God almost Doghouse JV Show.
Speaker 8: Obviously, long time listener here, just wanted to send you guys some Friday love.
Speaker 9: Hope you guys have a great day. You're doing a great job.
Speaker 5: I've been listening forever and we'll continue to listen as long as you guys are on.
Speaker 9: So give up the great work.
Speaker 10: Have a great Friday.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 1: You guys love that than five right there?
Speaker 2: So sure are you?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. All right, guys, it's time.
Speaker 4: Four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about the helicopter crash yesterday? Yeah, so sad a helicopter and hearing a family of five from Spain crash into the Hudson River killing everybody on boards. That's a total number of six, including the pilot, and three of those were children.
Speaker 1: What is happening in aviation lady, No, no, serry.
Speaker 4: We'res had the day off yesterday, but they were fortunate enough to move up from the seventh seed into the sixth thanks to the Timberwolves beating the Grizzlies last night. It's a very tight race in the conference. Six teams records all within a game or two of each other. If you finish lower than the sixth seed, you have to be in the play in tournament to get into the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Warres want to avoid that.
Speaker 4: Their second to last regular season game is tonight in Portland.
Speaker 1: It is a must win. Tip off is at seven o'clock.
Speaker 7: Come mag nice, you'll see a little bit of pog this morning.
Speaker 6: Some patchy clouds will linger on through mid morning, and then the sun is gonna arrive, ready to give us another beautiful day and a perfect start to our weekend and possible spring break for some of you lucky people out there.
Speaker 1: Nice. Hey a Querrey's best Days. Your day today is gonna be a seven.
Speaker 4: If you've been struggling to find the one, it's time to expand your dating pool. Dive into your own interests and hobbies, and you will be more likely to meet someone that has shared your passions. A spring fling will likely turn into something more serious.
Speaker 2: A spring fling that's nice for.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, not for me, for you, for us. Right the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine, Cheaty is in studio with us this morning.
Speaker 1: Hi cheet, Hi guys.
Speaker 2: I don't want this to be confusing for anyone because she's not back with the show.
Speaker 1: Fine, now I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Time we want she is back in the building. She's working with Wild doing like you know, other behind the scenes things. But we want to have her in at least, you know, at least Fridays. It's the goals. We can have some weekend fun with Cheaty. So we have to bring back one of our favorite Cheaty segments, Cheaty's tweets, And this is where we get to hopefully, you know, do some catch up and see what you've been up to.
Speaker 1: Are you ready cheating?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm kind of nervous.
Speaker 4: My baby fever is at an all time high right now.
Speaker 3: What, Oh my gosh, you guys. So I went during this time off. I went to Wisconsin. My sister has a baby and she is so freaking cute, and I was like, oh my god, I want one now.
Speaker 2: Like my baby. Have you been taking any steps to make to making that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the.
Speaker 3: I mean there has been steps, but not the complete steps.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: At least we have another person. It's not just the solo anymore.
Speaker 1: The last time, yeah, the last time, you know.
Speaker 4: I remember you often were taking care of somebody's small child here and all you talked about was, oh my god, I don't know how your parents do it. This is a nightmare. But and I don't want to like, you know, Spirk, the name of that kid. But what was different about your sisters?
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: She was cuter, nicer, and she didn't cry that much. Okay, really quiet. That was great.
Speaker 4: Don't think that that will be your experience. You'll get the opposite of where you think your kids will be. Like, trust me, I don't think this double double is sitting right in my stomach.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Remember.
Speaker 1: You're loctose intolerant, aren't you.
Speaker 3: It's like every once in a while, no.
Speaker 4: Loo, come and go. Shouldn't you just get a double? Don't get the double cheese in there?
Speaker 3: No, I feel like you have to go throughout the whole, Like the whole burger is double doubles?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like if you're already committing to one cheese.
Speaker 4: Or I'm saying, but you order it is do you get Is it just called the double if it's not a double double?
Speaker 2: No, it's still called the double double, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know there's a cheese.
Speaker 4: I thought double double implied double meat and then double.
Speaker 2: Cheese, right, but I always do my no cheese. But it's still called the double double.
Speaker 4: So you order a double double with no cheese, So to me, that's just a double.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I just want just questions, just questions. But do you survive the incident? I did?
Speaker 3: I did? I thought I was gonna have to stop somewhere.
Speaker 4: Number three, that's when you know you hit rock bottom. My grandma is asking me why I haven't married anyone yet, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I'm like, twenty please.
Speaker 2: What was your response?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? First of all, let's yeah, come.
Speaker 3: On, let's say yeah, I am twenty seven.
Speaker 1: And a half.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're the same age age.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for you to catch up.
Speaker 2: I feel old now.
Speaker 3: But the first thing she told asked me was like, do you have a husband? Where's your man? I was like, ma'am, I haven't even started dating yet.
Speaker 2: When family members ask you things like that, no to bother you.
Speaker 3: It doesn't because it's like my choice to not, you know, be in a relationship right now will kind of partly my choice.
Speaker 4: But I need someone else to choose me, so it's part part my choice. I'm I'm waiting to be chosen person, but don't have another person. Yeah, I've chosen to be ready, I have chosen, yes, But but the other part, we're gonna need another it's a pretty integral part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I don't mind it. It's just like what it is.
Speaker 1: Can we do one more?
Speaker 2: One more? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Jim Crush wasn't here today a gym crush.
Speaker 3: He works at the gym. But go between those hours and stalker. You know, I need motivation, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you talk to him?
Speaker 1: No? Why not? That's a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not supposed to, like talk to your Jim Crush. You're supposed to look at them.
Speaker 4: That's if it's somebody else working out, But if they're at the gym, you could be like, how are the towels today?
Speaker 6: Let me, yeah, use this machine to show I'm having trouble getting the shower to give me enough hot water.
Speaker 1: Do you mind stepping in here and showing me how to turn it on?
Speaker 7: How do I squat in front of you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that on top of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all ideas and I'll write these down.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, Hopefully we'll get some more gd's tweets, you know, later on this.
Speaker 1: Morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JV Show, I'm Selena, I'm gey Gitty is joining us today. We're trying to make it a you know, more often thing, but we're happy to have you in today.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: This is Francis from San Jose and Ryan Alie, and.
Speaker 2: We wanted to say welcome back to Okay, it just stopped me. I'm having major issues with my over here in the studio this morning.
Speaker 1: Major computer problem, major computer problems.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, so you guys, I tried my first ever THCHC drink. You drink? I love this?
Speaker 4: Yes, but let me just just ask the first question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on a school night.
Speaker 4: Yes, because Jess, you know the times that we've tried to get opening day, we try to get Selena to come have a beer. You can't have a beer during the week, can't throw a derail my workout and this and that and all this stuff, and I don't And any time I come in here, I'm like, oh, head hurts a little bit. Had a couple of glass of wine last night. Selena is like, never, I never will drink on a weeknight.
Speaker 1: Ever I don't.
Speaker 4: So then you're like, oh, THHD drink, Kay, this will be a good idea. Let me throw this in the mix on a weeknight.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like that is a little bit different. I'm not going to like an alcohol hangover, even just like a few drinks. I know what that does to my head. The next morning, you know what I mean, Like, I absolutely cannot never had a teach C drink before, so I didn't know what to expect. Plus my husband peer pressured me. I didn't even want to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, try peer pressuring you all the time to do stuff and you don't do it.
Speaker 4: Your husband's like, here, try this. You have no idea how you feel tomorrow, but yeah, go for it.
Speaker 2: I feel fine, it's just THHC.
Speaker 4: I've definitely definitely been hungover from THHC before.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel a little extra tired, but that's about it. But I would rather this than like having some tequila shots last night type of hangover. Anyways, let me tell you guys what happened. Okay, So my man, he you know, he is, you know, a regular I don't a smoker or whatever. So I went with him to the dispensary just to get his usual goods, and he's like, we should try a couple of these drinks. They're always like in the cooler right here. Never really paid attention to it. So I'm like looking at the cute, Well there's a cute like little can it's like ten milligrams. I'm like, oh my god, that one's cute, Like sure, maybe you don't help me sleep good tonight. I have trouble sleeping. And then he's like asking the worker about that one. She's like that one's the same as only one gummy. You don't want that, Like just that's just the equivalent of one gummy. I'm looking at her like, ma'am, I don't need any more than that. From there, listenna, My man picks the one hundred milligram th HC drinks. He didn't drink the whole one hundred milligrams.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's the middle of the day.
Speaker 2: I didn't drink it. Then he was like trying to get me too. He kept on like like look what I got. And I'm like, no, we're not doing that now. That'll no handle all my stuff. My time. I get back from like the kids practices or whatever, picked up some burger king on the way home, it's already getting late. He's like, uh, hello, got your drink, so we're like getting the kids settled whatever. I'm like taking I took a sip, didn't feel anything. Took a sip, didn't feel anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't happen instantly.
Speaker 2: It's like you didn't feel anything.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're like it's like talking to like a teenager by the time to get in bed.
Speaker 2: And mind you, I didn't even drink a lot and I didn't even I didn't even open one can. We shared one and I only took literally three three four SIPs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's thirty mill.
Speaker 7: So what did you feel?
Speaker 2: Just weird? I didn't want my man to look at him. I don't look at me like I want you to see me. I'm very awkward. I don't I do not like that feeling. And then I had an entire chicken fries combo from Burger King, I my daughter's last two strawberry nutrarain bars.
Speaker 4: My mama got the monkey and she was tearing apart the house, my son's.
Speaker 2: Last two uh packs of Spider Man going devastated when those are gone today, and King size her.
Speaker 4: He turned into a stone, munchy monster and just decimated everything.
Speaker 1: Here's where you went. Can I tell you where you went wrong?
Speaker 4: Yes, you don't buy the If you've never had one of these things before, don't they make sums that are two two milligrams.
Speaker 1: That's where you should have started.
Speaker 2: That would have been perfect, I know that, but he didn't believe me. I'm like, look, I'm I literally tried to tell you. I I tried to tell you, I warned you.
Speaker 4: I've had these things many times and some I told you. Our buddy Julio gave me one for my birthday. That's the hundred one. I'm terrified. I will never open that thing. Are you kidding me? If I drink that thing? I'd be baked for a week.
Speaker 2: It didn't sound like a bad, bad idea because the lady who worked at the dispensary, she was like, look the because it was like a soda flavor, and it was actually really good. But like the little you know, the tap at the top that you pop. It comes with a cover so you don't have to drink the whole thing. You can close it.
Speaker 1: She's like, just take a cup of.
Speaker 2: SIPs and if that's all you need, that's all you need. But it like wasn't kicking in fast enough.
Speaker 1: You just like, to me, it's just a math. It's just a math equation.
Speaker 4: One sip is like drinking a whole one of the other ones that's a ten, or drinking two of the ones that are five or whatever, and then you're in three four SIPs or whatever, and that's like, well, I mean, I'd be walking on the moon.
Speaker 2: Wait, I want to try one.
Speaker 7: What's the name?
Speaker 2: I don't I have to go back and figure out the name of it.
Speaker 1: But it was the can brand one c ann.
Speaker 2: I haven't had that one. I know. It wasn't that.
Speaker 1: They're good tasting.
Speaker 2: They are really good. And the scary part is because we only drank one. Can you one to do this weekend?
Speaker 4: I'm terrified you need to dial document to go down or pack your house with more munchies because it.
Speaker 7: Eat your kids.
Speaker 2: Why I try not to snack during the week I don't buy myself stuff, so I'm not telling you following your.
Speaker 1: Rule, Hodest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Martha Stewart's latest thirst trap? Martha's kind of hot, She's looking good.
Speaker 7: Check it out jav Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Her Instagram story. People in the comments are like, how do you manage to look younger? Every single time you post a different picture? It is? I don't know what she's doing.
Speaker 7: What she can rock?
Speaker 2: The short hair. It looks really.
Speaker 1: Good on her filter's makeup lighting.
Speaker 2: Plus wow, Oh so you don't think she looks good surgery?
Speaker 1: She I don't think she looks this.
Speaker 4: Do you think anybody's pictures on the look that helps? She looks fantastic And she looks fantastic in this picture. She could be late thirties in this picture. How old is she?
Speaker 3: She's eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so clearly.
Speaker 4: When you see her in person, there might be just a little might fall a little higher on the old fifty year discrepancy there.
Speaker 1: But like legit, she looks amazing this shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, so that's on our Instagram story jav Morning Show. All right, the real reason Sydney Sweeney and her man broke up, Remember she was with this guy, Jonathan Devino for seven years. They were engaged.
Speaker 1: What's that guy? Anyways?
Speaker 2: I think he's like a producer.
Speaker 1: Could anyone pick him out of a lineup? No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. So we learned that they split in January, with Sydney calling off the wedding and all that, And the reason that was being reported at the time was because she just wanted to focus on her career. Apparently that is not the only reason according to the Daily Mail, they had different goals when it came to starting a family and when they would start a family after getting married. Now, her career at an all time high, only getting bigger and more demanding, and these reports are saying that Jonathan gave her an ultimatum, like we need to have a baby and start a family, and she, for her it's like giving up, you know, time in your career to do that, and she just couldn't. She couldn't do that, so she chose herself. Wow, Okay, isn't that crazy. Yeah, he is forty one, she's twenty seven, so there's a bit of an age gap there.
Speaker 6: I like that she chose what she wanted to do for herself because she's so big right now and she's working on another movie, so she might have not had the chance to get this other mind, I know, if she decided to start a family there.
Speaker 1: And she's also very young, and it's like that age gap.
Speaker 2: They're on two different levels.
Speaker 1: You're at very different life stages.
Speaker 4: Yes, like that at that point, I know it can There are plenty of age gap relationships that have worked out, But I don't know you have I don't feel like she's fully become herself yet, like you, I would agree with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the age gap works if you both wanted at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, want what.
Speaker 2: Graham? What do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Happy trade war Friday, everybody, because we talked about all the tariff craziness earlier this week, but then we hadn't really covered how the President then decided to put them all on pause.
Speaker 1: You know, we were all watching the US economy. It was midway. Rolling off of the cliffs was a hang on, Maybe we shouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: Well, pretty much the only country whose tariffs weren't put on hold was China. We decided to instead instead of pausing, and we decided to raise those even higher to one hundred and forty five percent. Well, China just said hold my beer, because they announced this morning that they are slapping some additional tariffs back on US, raising the price of US imported goods there to one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 1: Percent teriff freight. Guys, this is kidding, Oh, this is escalating.
Speaker 4: They said a quote, the US in position of abnormally high tariffs on China seriously violates international and economic trade rules, basic economic laws and common sense. It is completely unilateral bullying and coercion. And again we talked about this earlier this week. They're not going to back down. They said they are going to fight this till the end. So rather than things de escalating these numbers coming down, which I don't see happening because things have got so contentious, we might see these numbers just keep going because each time somebody raises one on the other, then the other side raises it back as retaliatory, and they just keep going.
Speaker 1: Up and up and up and up and up.
Speaker 4: So it's going to be interesting to see how this full thing shakes out.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing a lot of people talk about how their packages for certain companies have already been like, I guess they've been offered a return because the prices are going up up on certain things.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's oh that makes sense, because you had you ordered something at one set price and it hasn't yet been made and or shipped that the company sending that's going to be losing money at that price that they sold it to you, rather.
Speaker 7: Than my Labubu has not been shipped.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know where I've been tracking it and it is currently in China, So I don't know what's going.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's not going to get it.
Speaker 1: La boobers are made in China. Oh no, well, good luck. Nothing.
Speaker 4: Nothing is going to be sitting at customs until someone pays that. By the time it gets there, it'll be like a four hundred percent tariff.
Speaker 1: That thing's going to cost.
Speaker 4: You likes to get to get to get through the border. They're going to be offering you a return on that one any day now.
Speaker 2: It wow, it we're so hard to get it.
Speaker 1: It's also worth mentioning mentioning here.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: In the United States, meanwhile, egg prices, speaking of things getting more expensive, egg prices have continued to rise and not There were some reports that we thought, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things are starting to come down now.
Speaker 4: The consumer price for eggs hit record highs in the month of March. The United States average six dollars and twenty three cents per dozen. We know the Bay Area, so that's differences. Well, well, we'll have that, but nationwide, six dollars and twenty three cents per dozen of eggs. Think about what that's doing in the rest of the country. Yeah, they're not used to that. We are We're like, wowanks you love there'd be a line for those, all right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Parting JV Show Felis Vinus. Time to get Sussia. I just want to give a quick shout out to my husband Anthony. This weekend we hit our six year wedding anniversary. I love you, Anthony, what arrived these six years? A bit glad to have you by my side. Have a good week at y'allome.
Speaker 4: Congrats you guys, six years. That's a big one. One year before this seven year itch and then that's well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, Buddy Graham, Yeah, that's you're thriving and we'll continue to congract. Happy anniversary. Yes, Cheety is in studio with us this morning. I'm cheaty WA's the JV Show on Wild. I am Selena Graham. I'm Jessin and I'm cheating people. Really excited to hear your voice.
Speaker 1: Good morning, JV Morning Show family. This is doctor Buddy Lee.
Speaker 12: You know it is so good to hear everybody back together, enjoin each other's company and having fun. Anyway, I am laughing at Chetes's tweets. You know, sometimes I wish I was sitting next to you, just to see what's going on in your mind when you're thinking about posting these tweets. Anyway, Happy fry, how about that?
Speaker 4: Listen to the voice Doctor Buddy Lee this morning sounding very extra sexually. Any interest in doctor I mean Doctor Buddy.
Speaker 1: I know he lives there.
Speaker 4: He listens to us from Nashville, but that's a fun place to visit. And I don't know if he's a single or not or but I'm just saying, GD do your lloins catch us like blaze when you hear doctor Buddy Lee's voice there, he wants to sit next to you.
Speaker 10: Good morning, gave me show. This is from South City, and I just wanted to say that me and my mom love your show. And welcome back, Cheety, Happy.
Speaker 2: Friday, Thanks for listening. All right, let's try to give somebody this chug mug. It's time for what the bleep. All you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped outward as always, if you think you know what it is, leave your guys on the talk back Mike on the you Know and Approved iHeartRadio app. You guys ready for.
Speaker 4: Today's clip I'm really holding not hope that my is going to go through a growth spurt, because I know right now it is very undersized.
Speaker 2: Too late for that.
Speaker 4: I always knew it, all right, thought I thought those things could keep growing your entire life, even though it to you, buddy, all right, is it just is it?
Speaker 1: Just never mind?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 4: Look, we haven't given away a lot of chugmugs this week because the word's been I don't know, either tricky or, like Jess said, our listeners aren't smart. Man.
Speaker 2: She said that every day.
Speaker 1: She does during commercials and songs, mostly kidding.
Speaker 4: But think long and hard about this one. I'll say, I think this one could be kind of tricky. So think about what that bleeped out work could be. When you've got your guests, leave it on the on the talkback mic on the newly upgraded iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the Bleep? Where you can win this JV show. Chug Bun just gotta be the first person to guest. Today's bleeps out word is always when you think you know what it is, leave it on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 4: I'm really holding out hope that my is going to go through a growth spurt because I know right now it is very undersized.
Speaker 2: So I've been I'm sorry. Yeah, you're sad that.
Speaker 1: I'm told it should be bigger.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, probably you probably could have told you that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, let's go to your guests, please.
Speaker 13: Jamie Show, Fannel Day.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna say biceps, Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Bicep been working out.
Speaker 4: My biceps are currently in a growth spurt. No problem there. The biceps are bicepping right now.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 4: I need to have take all my shirts into the tailor and have them let some material out of the sleeves just so I can put them.
Speaker 2: On the bottom fleeve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I need.
Speaker 4: I need like flared sleeves because I'm just gonna blow right through these shirts.
Speaker 14: This is James Sounds, Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 13: I think the is brain.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 4: I think we should all aspire to have our brains continue to grow as we get older, right, I mean you should want to brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, train your brain.
Speaker 3: Hi, everyone, This is Rosie from San Francisco, and my guess is paycheck.
Speaker 9: I know my paycheck and use a little world sport.
Speaker 13: Anyways, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: That's not it, but on the hint, that's a really good guess.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Oh is it? Okay? So we're getting warmer, We're getting warm.
Speaker 4: I'm not allowed to say that, but.
Speaker 2: Continue to leave those guesses on Talk Back Mike on the new and Improved iHeart.
Speaker 1: App the JV show on Wild ninety nine, Pa.
Speaker 2: What the bleep? We're all you gonna do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word, and yeah you'll get today's chucky muggy in case you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 4: I'm really holding out hope that my is going to go through a growth spurt because I know right now it is very undersized.
Speaker 2: You're gross.
Speaker 1: It's not about the size of it's what you do with it, right.
Speaker 2: That's about Yeah you still need.
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind.
Speaker 9: Hi, my name is Colte and I'm from the Rowner Park.
Speaker 1: I think that the bleeped out word is shaving.
Speaker 4: Count love you.
Speaker 15: But that's a great gaunt, great gus shout out to my boy Colt and the park.
Speaker 1: What's up cold? Hope you have a great weekend. Great guest, that wasn't it? Dang?
Speaker 2: Good morning JV show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 9: This is Avenue from Pittsburgh and my guess is four oh one K four o one.
Speaker 1: Great guests.
Speaker 4: I mean I gave people a little bit of a hinty hint and people are right there.
Speaker 1: You guys all, we're getting close.
Speaker 9: Good morning JV show. This is Miss KP. I would like to put in my guess for the bleeped out word I believe is retirement. Let me know. Bye.
Speaker 2: That's another Good morning JV show. This is Genessa from Aloo. My guess is that the bleeped out wordies portfolio. Happy Friday portfolio. All right, so here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 4: I'm really holding not hope that my portfolio is going to go through a growth spurt because I know right now it is very undersized.
Speaker 1: It is, it's very undersized.
Speaker 4: Spent the last several years building a house and putting every single cent I have into that, and then at the end you go look at anything that you have and there's nothing there. You guys, It's drastically undersize. But this is not everybody's hope. They're like, oh, yeah, someday this thing, maybe it'll just take off and that'll take care of me. At spoiler alert, it's probably not going to. You need to be really contributing and cultivating those Selena, how's your portfolio looking now? This is you've been if you're walking this my diky.
Speaker 2: One, mine is very uh minimal?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, like that? Just your portfolio? What are we gotten there? Are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You've invested in boats?
Speaker 6: I wish I'm still I'm in the learning process, still getting ready to start to start one at Chet.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: By the way, Chet's sitting in with us this morning on this Friday. We love having you having you in. How's your portfolio.
Speaker 2: Looking more like non existing?
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, so all of us are hoping to go through a growth spurts a lot better than we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't sy not.
Speaker 2: If you can see it, you can see it next year on the JV show. We every chance to win tickets for a Halsey inside.
Speaker 4: Before we do that, I mean, just real quick, I mean we've got to give Jennessa and Valo shoutout. Got yourselves a brand brand new JV show. Chad mug and I normally play the shout out music and shout out a bunch of people, but everybody was so close four oh one case savings, bank account, paycheck.
Speaker 1: The guest is we're all right there, but she was the only person that I've seen that guest.
Speaker 2: Nice job and also do it again Monday morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone splay for nine.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 14: Alma?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 5: Alma?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And we'd love to ask this on a Friday, any fun plans for this weekend? What do you have going on?
Speaker 1: Work?
Speaker 4: And pa take that question out of the Podcastlena, We don't want everyone to get you know.
Speaker 1: Be all down.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Hey, Alma, Well you are on to play the JV show.
Speaker 1: You have nope.
Speaker 2: Game is your chance to win tickets for Halsey. All you got to do is be the first person to guess the bleeped out word that's the wrong game. You have to do and get three out of four tribute questions correct drink yesterday, the brain's a little foggy today. You get three out of four questions correct, The holiday tickets are yours? Okay, all right, thank you? All right, here's question number one. Peter Pan is the leader of what group? Oh?
Speaker 8: My daughters here with me.
Speaker 1: Her name is Luna, by Luna. What do you know about Peter Pan?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, don't run out of time. Take a guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The Lost Boys, the Lost Boy that's like his gang there, they're in a gang, right, yeah, pretty much, all right. Question number two, it's kind of tricky one as well. What city is the capital of Nevada?
Speaker 16: Reno?
Speaker 4: It's a good guess though, Carson City, Carson City where, Yeah, nobody goes there.
Speaker 2: Question number three the World Cup soccer tournament is how many years every four?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. You're on the board. All right.
Speaker 4: Your last question, let's finish on a strong note. Question number four. One gigabyte is equal to how many megabytes?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 4: No, the answer we're looking for there is a thousand, or if you want to get super technical and nerdy, ony twenty four.
Speaker 1: I don't get why that is, but dang it. Either one of those we would have accepted.
Speaker 17: Day.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, thanks for listening to the JV Show for calling up and even playing, which a lot of people probably wouldn't be able to do because they're really shy or whatever. You app so we really enjoyed having you on. I'll tell you what, don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold and maybe you can pressure Jess into giving you some chickets. Yeah, she's a push up, So hang on, Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 4: We do a lot of dms. Got one, and says gram mom of seven here again, requesting a shout out for my son Austin, who's turning twelve today. We want to wish him the happiest birthday in the world, and we can't believe how fast he's growing.
Speaker 1: Entering the preteen stage is huge. Nothing like having your mom announced you're a preteen on the radio.
Speaker 4: We all love him so much, love mom, dad and all of the other six siblings.
Speaker 1: So happy Happy birthday, Austin.
Speaker 4: Who Mom of seven, she must live in my dms with all the birthday shoutouts that go one here. Hey, Grandma Allison, fellow NAPA local, want to see if you could help make my husband nixt birthday extra special with a shout out on the air as big day is this Saturday, April twelfth. He would flip if he heard you mentioned it. Nick's a truck shriver. He listens to Wild ninety four and every single morning from six until ten. Why's on the road. Appreciate you, Nick, Thank you. He's been a loyal listener for years and seriously never misses a show. Thanks for bringing the energy to our NAPA mornings. We love starting our day with you guys. So happy happy birthday, Nick. He's a real one, listens to our show every day.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Who oh yeah, never mind Another one here, Hey Graham, can you please give our.
Speaker 1: Son a birthday shout out?
Speaker 4: Happy tenth birthday to our baller Alexander double digits. Nice, Your mom and dad love you. Keep being a good son, brother an amazing basketball player. That's from Mom Brenda, So happy happy birthday to baller Alexander. Another one, Hey, grand Mom, here Sladen in your DMS to ask you to wish my son Braden a happy ninth Birthday's birthdays on Saturday.
Speaker 1: We listen to you guys every morning the way to school.
Speaker 4: He's such a funny, kind and outgoing kid, and it would mean the world did him to get a shout out from the JV show. We can't wait to celebrate at his minecraft birthday party next week. Nice lots of love. That's from his mom, dad and sister Madeleine. So happy birsay breaky.
Speaker 1: Chicken Jockey.
Speaker 4: Hey Graham, can you please give a birthday shout out to my.
Speaker 1: Son em Manuel.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be nine on Sunday. We love listening to guys on the way to school every morning. Love Mom, Dad, X and Matteo. Happy birthday and Manuel a far one more here Graham Doghouse, what loyal day one number one listener here, Please give a shout out to my husband Chris from Hayward. It's his birthday on Saturda and we just want to wish him all the best and tell him we love him and are so grateful for his continuous love and protection from his three kids, Jayalen, you here, Malonka and beautiful wife Gerald Deane.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday, Chris. Hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 16: That's a great point, honest, It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about.
Speaker 11: Stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see what Justin Bieber posted about Stevie Wonder. No, what he posted, It's nothing, it's nothing, bad Grandma. He posted a screenshot of him face timing Stevie Wonder, and he captioned it this fool never sees my face times.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, Yeah, some people are not happy.
Speaker 1: That's not that's a I mean, why are you laughing so hard? Selena?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, just I love that they have that kind of relationship, that friendship. Obviously, otherwise he wouldn't be joking, he wouldn't have made that. Yes, okay, good, I hope.
Speaker 4: It's not like Stevie, right, Wow, Justin Bieber has been so busy out onto it. You know, they both have very busy schedules.
Speaker 2: So I saw a lot of people say that Stevie Wonder has a great sense of humor. So that's why I figured, like, well, obviously they must be friends from to post that way, right.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: Now I'm getting a little bit worried. All right, it is time to get serious.
Speaker 13: Though.
Speaker 2: Apparently Selena Gomez was aware of Hailey Bieber's stalking while she was dating Justin Bieber. So remember last month there was this TikTok series where a fan began investigating all of the ways Haley stocked Justin years ago, and it's all these videos of Haley at like various events that Justin was involved in. There was like red carpet appearances and performances, and she's just kind of like hanging out like she's she's just there. There was one video where you guys probably saw this when this one went super viral, of Haley having her dad introduce her to Justin like backstage at an event. It was all like awkward and shy. And also apparently during this time, Hailey was friends with a Bieber super fan who always had like inside information on where Justin would be in different things that he's doing. There were also instances of Haley copying Selena fashion choices, interview answers. I remember like they both had cooking shows another example. So Hailey even slamms this narrative on her Instagram story last month, you know, once this TikTok series went viral. So I'm sure none of this even matters to Selena at this point because she has Benny Blanco and stuff. But according to a source, Selena was well aware of the copying and the stalking when it was going on when she was dating Justin Bieber, and she was super annoyed by it. The source says that there were times Selena would say something or she would do something and it wasn't even a full twenty four hours before Haley was doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 6: There were also so many tweets that people have pulled up of because I think Hailey was a big fan of their relationship of Selena and Justin.
Speaker 2: She followed a couple fan accounts of them and stuff. So so weird. But it's also weird to know that like Haley was on Selena's rader like she knew radar. Excuse me, like she knew that this like crazy fan. Yeah, it's trying to like get close to her. Man.
Speaker 4: I heard the audio disturbing. I heard some leaked audio of Selena really upset about that. Back then it sounded like this, Hi, Hailey is really bugging me. I'm Selena Gomez and hopefully you listen to my new song cras.
Speaker 2: Selena is the most boring person.
Speaker 4: I heard a promo of her promoting her music like like a sweeper. That's her promoting her new album or new song or whatever, Benny Blanco, and it sounded exactly like that.
Speaker 1: But that's her.
Speaker 4: Why she's just like called me Selena Gomez and this is me super excited to tell you about the new song.
Speaker 2: That I just at this point, it would be weird for her to switch it up. That's just give me just a slight bit more energy, just like, just.
Speaker 4: Give me something, make me excited about the song.
Speaker 1: Don't put me to sleep before the songs plays.
Speaker 2: And then we finally hear the music, and yeah, it was very I liked one of the songs.
Speaker 7: It's not bad, but you know, Lewest Flame, listen to it.
Speaker 6: It has a good lights flame.
Speaker 2: Bluest flame. Okay, Blewis, check that one out. Graham, what do you have in trendy?
Speaker 4: All right, take a moment and say, argodvis to Bay Area bridge toll booths. The Richmond Sanda Fell Bridge is going to become the first state owned bridge and that is going to completely remove their toll booth plaza. We know we haven't had toll takers for a number of years now on any of our bridges, but those obtrusive and bottleneck inducing booths are.
Speaker 1: All still standing there.
Speaker 4: And we all still get stuck behind somebody who thinks they're about to pull up and give the person the money. Still, I had one of those the other day. Come across the KHARKEENAZ Bridge, full stop. You're about to get me killed. I'm the car behind me is going to smash into me because you're stopping there confused, like where do I pay the toll.
Speaker 2: Keep signs that say no stopping.
Speaker 1: I know that, and people still do.
Speaker 4: And also the sign that says twenty five miles an hour whatever, that's just a recommendation, right, yeah, that's fifty. You're gonna get me killed going twenty through there. Anyways, I thought everybody knew, But yeah, those too booths are empty.
Speaker 1: People keep driving all right.
Speaker 4: They're gonna make the switch to open road tolling and the project is expected to begin in the next few weeks. One of the big goals of the removal is a total redesign of the way all the lanes there merge together, which if you've ever been stuck in traffic there crossing that bridge, you know it is brutal.
Speaker 1: Seven lane.
Speaker 4: There are seven toll booth lanes and they all quickly, very quickly merge down to just two lanes on the bridge.
Speaker 1: It is always a mess. It's the worst bottleneck.
Speaker 4: The lane redesign, they say, obviously not gonna eliminate all the traffic there, but it should improve it quite a bit because you had so many people on such a short merged swerven and like trying to cut over. It was too too It was too short, especially when the big truck came through there and they were merging through. It was always a mess. The project is gonna begin building. It's a gantree, they call it over the roadway. That's how they're going to be scanning your fast track, you know, from an overhead system. And then they'll remove all those booths. They say, the new westbound approach should be fully completed by early twenty twenty six, and we will see that happen on all of the bridges.
Speaker 1: That wow. All right, Thank you Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to share that yesterday we went out to dinner and when our two teenage boys and we were all joking around the table, and I just blurted out and say, chick a jockey, and they wanted to leave. They were so embarrassed, and they were.
Speaker 2: Like, what the heck are we learning? Have a good day, guys, I thought, I chair it with you, guys.
Speaker 1: Goodbye the Chicken Jockey.
Speaker 4: The viral Minecraft trend where when that line gets uttered in the film, everybody in the theater loses their mind over that. And I'm terrified because I think this weekend people are going to try to go more viral. When I take my kids to see there, it's gonna be just wa drinks and popcorn raining down everywhere.
Speaker 2: You have to report back Monday and let us know what happened to join in. Yes, you have to chicken Jockey.
Speaker 7: You should go to McDonald's at some point.
Speaker 9: They great Minecraft toys, the Minecraft toys McDonald's.
Speaker 1: My kids love Minecraft, love Minecraft.
Speaker 2: So what time are you going?
Speaker 1: I said, I was joking.
Speaker 4: I said I take them to the eleven am because I feel like that wants to give me the least to Chicken Jockey.
Speaker 1: You know from Frenzy when they say chicken Jockey.
Speaker 7: You get the most. You have to go like five pm.
Speaker 4: I don't want, you don't want. I don't want to dump a soda down my back. I want to watch the movie in peace.
Speaker 7: I thought you wanted to join in on the popcorn.
Speaker 1: Thrown I kind of do. It looks pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Somebody sent me a video one theater yesterday and it was wild.
Speaker 1: People were going crazy, and that.
Speaker 2: That happens to you.
Speaker 6: Haven't, guys, seen all of the complaining that people are doing about Coachella, at least the people.
Speaker 7: That are camping there.
Speaker 6: Apparently, you know a lot of people are driving from out of town, right They're going to Coachella, and they've got their trucks, they've got everything loaded up.
Speaker 2: To get their camp on.
Speaker 6: Well, most people, at least from the videos I was seeing, were saying that they had been in line to get their stuff checked.
Speaker 7: Because I hadn't even thought about this.
Speaker 6: But obviously the staff has to check cars, they have to check luggage, they have to check everything to make sure that people aren't bringing in, you know, any stuff like that.
Speaker 7: So people were in line for ten hours. Some people were in line hour more than that, and this is just to get checked.
Speaker 6: I saw a video of someone saying, you know, we were waiting all this time. We saw people going through the bathroom behind bushes.
Speaker 1: Oh drop a dusty desert.
Speaker 2: Yet that's what happens at Coachella.
Speaker 7: Get but this.
Speaker 6: Isn't even This isn't even at Coachella because you're not there yet.
Speaker 4: Like the lines are so long once you're in the festival that you have to gather a bunch of your friends around you to make a trust circle so you can drop a dusty desert nugget in between and then and then just pop up and walk away like nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Our buddy Crystal did that allegedly.
Speaker 7: Allegedly, but you know, people were running out of gas.
Speaker 6: I don't know, But watching all these videos, I'm just like, why would you want to put yourself through something like this?
Speaker 2: Like is it worth it?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 4: We'll throw the one hundred degree weather forecast on top of that, and people are going to be really hate in life. I mean, they're gonna have an awesome time in the concert, look, come on, they're gonna have fun. But the logistics of the getting in and out of there does sound brutal.
Speaker 1: And then camping sitting in one hundred degree.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like toime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you spend ten hours trying to get just to get in right, yeah, then you have to spend another two to three hours setting up your campsite by.
Speaker 4: That hour waiting in the bathroom line. Yeah, before you find behind.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I'm out. See I can't. I can't do that festival life. I'm just it's not I'm not built that. I just can't do it. I feel like you could.
Speaker 4: I could, although I think I would rather you see people that rent like sweet Airbnb houses and stuff.
Speaker 1: Down there at the pool with a pool and stuff. I would. I'm at the stage where I'd rather do that than wake up on the that you like.
Speaker 2: It outside of nature and camping in tents.
Speaker 4: I do, but not with the hangover that I'll have post festival.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 10: Four nine, Oh my god, Gty, I missed you girl.
Speaker 14: You gotta come back. I miss you so much every day.
Speaker 2: I hope you're having a great time visiting and can't wait to hear all about it. Jamie Santose, Thank you, Jamie. Yeah, people really excited. Cheaty is in studio with us this morning.
Speaker 9: I just talk back is for Chee.
Speaker 1: I'm asking whatever happened to mister sex Linger?
Speaker 2: Great? That is what everyone wants to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a dating life update, because when we left off with Chety.
Speaker 1: There was a do we call it romance?
Speaker 4: Take like connection she was having or it was more physical than anything.
Speaker 2: Right in any romance romance involved?
Speaker 4: Okay, so take us back to that, because last I heard, he had tossed you through a headboard.
Speaker 1: A couple of times?
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 3: Found that's right? For I remember, you guys had a bet on when I would see him next.
Speaker 1: When you were going to backslide?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we never got that update because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I bet nobody. I didn't see him, uh anytime within that that frame.
Speaker 2: But why do I not believe that I was like that week and it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a no, there was gonna be a plan, but then something happened and it didn't work out that way. So I think when.
Speaker 2: Did you sling the back next?
Speaker 3: It was in January actually a couple of times, and then like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: My god, Yeah, so this is this is a regular thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you always go to his place?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, because I don't really have a place.
Speaker 2: Where else is she gonna go?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that's true, but I just want to see that this guy's making an effort. I'm feeling protective over cheaty just a little bit. I want to make sure you guys go.
Speaker 2: Out to eat and stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, wait, okay, so gat is more like a but I.
Speaker 2: Has he has he what you guys I have? She used to go out to eat? Does he still?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Eat by himself? Maybe before you get there.
Speaker 3: I think get there because it's usually a pretty pretty late So.
Speaker 7: Okay, are you catching feelings or not?
Speaker 2: For this? Definitely not.
Speaker 3: I I do have to say I did get the itck a little bit. Oh this last time.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just I kind of think I woke up. It's like I don't because I feel like I'm using him.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so what was well?
Speaker 2: Where did it come from?
Speaker 15: It was a bad breath. It was just like I said, he has a weird tooth. No, his teeth are fine, but he said he should wear more.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: He doesn't change his sheet?
Speaker 3: Okay, what she.
Speaker 10: Has to say?
Speaker 3: So I remember, like I haven't really got to see his his place, like you know, look at it for real. So I did last time, and it was just definitely giving like dudes, like there was nothing on his uh like sink besides just like a two breast toothpaste and like some soap.
Speaker 15: Like it was you would hate me normal, but you're.
Speaker 7: Not dating the guy I know.
Speaker 3: But it was just Oh and then his room wasn't clean last time I came over, Like there were some clothes on the floor and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have to pick up if you've got somebody coming over.
Speaker 3: Even know, he had me wait an hour in the car waiting for him because he got off of work, and I.
Speaker 2: Was just like, like a girl I could have.
Speaker 3: At home, Are you yeah after that?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: No, you have to cut him off. Yeah, So that's that's where we're already.
Speaker 4: So you were waiting for him to get off work and you just sat there in your car stock.
Speaker 1: For an hour.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So he told me like, let me know when you're on your way. So I did, and I actually like waited like twenty minutes after I said I left. So then I got there and he still wasn't there. He's like, oh, on my way. It was like a whole hour, he's.
Speaker 1: Saying, slinging his sack with somebody else that No, he's got time.
Speaker 3: Who was at work? He was that work?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: He was sure work?
Speaker 2: So are you are you done with this? Guy after that. Yeah, as of right now, who knows?
Speaker 3: In two months, I might bide Yeah, because why cannot drink some my system?
Speaker 2: What text about this? It's like, okay, even if you cut him off, that means you have to find somebody new exact now you're adding to your BodyCount and all these things that you don't want to do, and then you have to get to know the person and it takes too long.
Speaker 4: I get that, But like when you're the am I allowed to say booty call? Yeahause, when you're that and then you're waiting outside for an.
Speaker 7: Hour, and how long is your drive to him?
Speaker 4: That guy's not putting any effort at all. He's not even cleaning up this dirty clothes off the floor.
Speaker 1: That's is that what he thinks about you? He's got it made seriously, but not in a good way because I'm looking out for cheaty.
Speaker 2: But don't make her out to be like the booty call because he's also her booty call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I'm the one that initiated.
Speaker 2: Effort supposed to go. She doesn't have a place. I'm sure he would travel to her if she did.
Speaker 4: They have park benches in Fairfield, don't They.
Speaker 2: Probably registered as something.
Speaker 4: If I get hot, you have a cost go there's a couple of hours there that are pretty.
Speaker 1: Empty alley, right.
Speaker 4: Way, I just got to put in a little more effort. All I'm saying, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, if he was if I was interested in him that in that way, I could see that.
Speaker 4: But but even still I'm talking about just like I'm not talking about him showing up.
Speaker 3: That one I was kind of annoyed with. And that's when I was like, Okay, it's probably not gonna happen again. But who knows?
Speaker 2: And is he the only one that you have on the roster right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had a couple like people I was talking to you for a minute, but it's in an end too well, like I didn't really like them, like that has.
Speaker 1: No So is this the only guy that has slung his sack?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I was so breathy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well you said earlier. Now go back and podcast on our show if you missed it, because we opened this morning show with Cheety's tweets, one of our favorite segments, and we read some of cheaty'sweets and one of them was about that you're that you have a gym crush. So there are other guys clearly that you're out there interested in, why not shoot your shot at them?
Speaker 3: Well, I I'm scared too. I'm not usually a person that shoots a shot, and I want them to wait.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're waiting?
Speaker 4: No, I'm waiting for a marriage until they get married to somebody else.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta get out there and shoot your shot.
Speaker 3: If I didn't shoot my shot like that, next base won't happen for like a long time with them, because I want them to wait to see if.
Speaker 2: They you know what, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I'm lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know if I go to like the fourth base with it?
Speaker 2: Wait whatever, I don't even know what the bases are.
Speaker 1: Can you explode the first, second, and third? Then a home run? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know the home run.
Speaker 1: It's not called fourth base. I don't watch.
Speaker 3: Baseball, but you got But you're not even in the game right now.
Speaker 2: You're just talking to them.
Speaker 1: But runner just sold fourth base.
Speaker 3: Sometimes some people I taught you just want to go home run like the second day, and this person and the person that I want to be interested in, I want them to wait it out, like you know, take their time.
Speaker 2: But you realize you have to even start.
Speaker 1: They can't start waiting until.
Speaker 2: Until you should make that first step, like they're waiting because you haven't talked to.
Speaker 7: Them at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm like, shoot your shot with Jim Crush. What's the worst that can happen? You have to switch gym second, the only one in Fairfield, and.
Speaker 3: I had a contract right now, so I can't even switch Gim.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: There's ways I have more questions. We might talk to you a little more. Next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine nine were the JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, Oh groom, I'm Jess, and I'm Cheaty.
Speaker 10: Oh mg, it's Cheaty.
Speaker 17: Welcome back girl, Oh my gosh, I rememb bring you up to speak because there's been a lot that happened.
Speaker 10: All right, First and foremost.
Speaker 17: Jess chug will queen, She'll drink anything and everything. Sluna's having like two more kids, I believe, yeah, two more kids. And Graham Graham's just been uh Graham and you know, boring old Graham, same old Graham.
Speaker 11: Nothing new here.
Speaker 5: But anyways, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Good mornings happened?
Speaker 7: Wait, Selena's there's something you want to confess.
Speaker 2: No, there's no more times in the oven, although I would love a maternity vacation. That's a great idea when.
Speaker 4: Chug will queen Jess if people are wondering in lieu of the Chug Wheel.
Speaker 1: This morning, we wanted to update on Cheety's dating life.
Speaker 4: If you missed that, it was very, very riveting and you can catch it in the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah did a few minutes ago.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show. Oh my gosh, tuned in super excited to hear cheating on the show. Cheaty, miss you miss your stories. So glad you're back. I hope you guys have a great weekend. And Chitty, you're killing me with your using him. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it girl.
Speaker 13: I wish I could hear more about how you got the egg. Anyways, I hope you'll have a great day. This is Mal from San Jose.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, Love you. Hey, thanks for that. Yeah, we are hoping to have Cheaty in studio at least Fridays. Every once in a while we can get an update from her and what's been going on in her life.
Speaker 4: All right, Grahama, what do you have so a pre K teacher in Minnesota potentially in some hot water do we call it TK here or is pre K still a thing?
Speaker 2: I don't hear both.
Speaker 4: I hear TK, yeah, I always hear TK now, but whatever teacher of pre K or TK potentially in some hot water after parents were told authorities their children were given sugar coated gummies by a certain teacher, who then instructed them not to tell anyone and all these parents said their children reported feeling a lots and managed to take naps during the day when they normally wouldn't. Now there's even some surveillance video taken from one of the playgrounds. This is at the end of last month, reportedly showing the teacher outside of the playground right prior to nap time. She appears to grab something from her pocket, hold it out in her hand, and a child takes it and puts it in their mouth. Now, this teacher claims these were just fruit snacks. They did not contain any melatonin, which is what everyone thinks. She's giving them something to make them sleepy. These were just normal fruit sacks. Now, look, that is a violation of policy just in itself, because you're not allowed to give kids any consumable items without parental consent. Because you don't if they're going to have allergies or are not allowed to have whatever that item is. No charges have been filed against this teacher. Are you believing her? Or do you think she was giving the kids a little something sleepier to help nap time?
Speaker 2: It was definitely melatonin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was just a little gummy, A gusher's your head.
Speaker 2: Though they're not sugarcoated. Do they have sugarcoated melatonin?
Speaker 4: I'm sure they do. Those things coming all different different forms. They're delicious. I took two meloton and gummies last night and I was out a sound asleep, best sleep ever last night.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 4: Look, teachers have it hard enough, right, and there's one thing, and I'm sure in a tkre pre k teacher's mind that you have to look forward to is nap time. Things get quiet, the kids settle down, and you can finally catch up on maybe a little work or whatever it is the lesson planned for later, and just have it nice and calm. But you know, if those kids aren't going to sleep, you're not getting that. I mean, talk to any parent that has a kid that doesn't take their nap when they're supposed to take their nap. You can't get anything done. I mean, we can't fault a teacher if I'm throwing a little melatonin at the kids.
Speaker 1: It's a naturally occurring substance in the human box.
Speaker 2: You'd be okay with your kids teacher giving your kid melatonin while they are at school.
Speaker 4: I would prefer if they'd ask me first, and to which I would say, sure, have a nap, but yeah, you do need Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Probably should ask your parents first. Fine, a lot of fallow. I get it.
Speaker 2: Teachers have the hardest job they do. You know, you really do the hottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: Megan Markle hopes that her as Ever items will bring people joy even in time of a recession. So she did a new interview with Fortune magazine this week where she said, first of all, as Ever shouldn't be affected directly by the tariffs because everything is made here in the United States, So she said, we're not really anticipating, you know, our price is getting any higher than they already are. She also said, quote, I wanted to create products that look more prestige, but are more accessible and affordable we already learned, like a jar honey twenty eight bucks. She has a lot of jum you know that is selling higher than you would find it, like your local, right safe way, you know. But she said that she believes during any time of recession, people still want to find those comfort items that can bring them joy. And she believes that her honey and her jam.
Speaker 1: Is just that job on, cut jobs, cut jobs.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, come on, how out of touch are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on. They can't get out of their own way sometimes, I know.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, do you either just like abandon your career and abandoned interviews and just go away completely because that's not what they want.
Speaker 1: They like the spotlight, clearly they do.
Speaker 2: But if you're someone like Megan Markle, where every literally everything that comes into your mouth people use against you, I would shut up, yeah, if it.
Speaker 6: Was me, because I think more people would like them if they didn't say much.
Speaker 2: Most of the time. All right. Eric Dane has been diagnosed with als. Eric Dane from Gray's Anatomy and he plays cal on euphoria. He just publicly shared that he has been diagnosed with Luke Garrick's disease, which is a disease that affects the nervous system in the brain and spinal cord, and it causes loss of muscle control and then eventually gets to the point where your brain is unable to control movement. You can't talk, you can't eat, you can't breathe, you can't do anything.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: Very sad, Yeah, very Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 4: All right, you guys, this is buckle up because we've got a controversy on our hands. Let me get the alert ready, because this is major, major scandal rocking the Masters right now, you guys. Yesterday we have on our hands, well not on my hands, a major Masters p controversy. Twenty one year old Spanish amateur golfer Jose Luis. I would assume it's pronounced by Esther, but I'm gonna call it ball Esther because he grabbed headlines yesterday after he decided to take a whiz in Raised Creek at Augusta National Golf Course. Just a little context for people that don't follow golf. The Masters has played on one of the most prestigious golf courses in the world. It is immaculate before the masters. They go to extreme lengths to make sure that if you've ever watched it on TV, I ever seen pictures, that it is in impossibly perfect and be beautiful condition. Every blade of grass is perfectly fluffed, every pine needle under the trees is perfectly raked. Even I've even heard that they pack certain flowers in ice that are grown on the course so that they don't go into bloom at the wrong time they want. Then they remove the ice to make sure they go into bloom right before the tournament is about to begin. That's the lengths that they go to to make sure this place is insanely, insanely immaculate. Well in steps jose who goes by the nickname Hossele, and he admitted to host letting it go right into Sacred Raised Creek on the thirteenth hole. He says, quote, I completely forgot that we had restrooms. On the left side of that tea box. There was a bathroom about fifty feet away. Now he walks into the trees and thinks that nobody is going to see him, but he says, quote, I really needed to pee. Now, he didn't realize that fans could see this happening until they begin and clapping for.
Speaker 1: Him because when he.
Speaker 4: Said quote, that was the loudest claps that I really got all day today. It was kind of funny. He says he's doubling down though. I bet he's not afraid of any repercussions from any of the officials there. And he says it was not embarrassing at all for me. So if I had to do it again, I would do it again.
Speaker 2: Could happen if you get like a little fine or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but just the culture there, it's hard.
Speaker 4: Again, it's hard to describe how big of like a faux pad this is there. Because golfers go number one on the course I've golfed for many men years.
Speaker 1: You just do it.
Speaker 4: It happens. There's no bathroom within several holes. You just sometimes you got to go. You're haveing beers with your buddies. It happens. But the one place that does not happen is at Augusta National for the Masters. There's just something about it now. The one bummer is a rule that I like. They don't allow fans to bring their phones in. That's how strict it is. Aw you have to leave your phone, so we don't have any cell phone video some funny angles. We don't get to hear the clapping and stuff like that because no fans are allowed to bring their phones in.
Speaker 1: They're super super strict there.
Speaker 4: So as much as I wish we had that, I do respect the rule there.
Speaker 7: So fans like full On saw.
Speaker 4: His I'm sure he had he had his nine iron or not, but I think they saw they everybody knew what he was doing, obviously, Justin Rose by the way, leader for the Masters after the first round.
Speaker 1: I mean, guys are out on the course right now. He shot in minus eight yesterday, which was a hell of a round.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know. I wouldn't know if that was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was clarifying eight under our first round. Very good.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. I'm done, Cheaty. We're just having some Friday fun. Cheaty's been with us all morning. You know, she's not fully back with a JV show, but we're hoping for her to at least join us. Like on Fridays, we can have some fun as we bring in the weekends. One of our favorite Cheaty segments, Cheaty's tweets, get back to it.
Speaker 4: I just got accepted in USC and that's W program wt f f f f f f f f f.
Speaker 2: M SG.
Speaker 4: What is usc USC University of Southern California, right, what is the ms W program?
Speaker 3: So that was the Master's in Social Work. So when I was when I had my time off a little bit, I kind of went through like a mid life crisis and it was like what do I do? So I applied to a social work program at USC and got it in surprisingly, I was not. I didn't think I was gonna get any guys, why l A No, it was an online program. I don't know if I'm going to do it or not yet. I'm still thinking about it.
Speaker 1: G f f f f f.
Speaker 3: F F I don't know because it's like a big commitment, like you have to.
Speaker 2: But you applied. I did apply.
Speaker 3: And and you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't expecting to get it, so I wasn't. I wasn't like planning to go.
Speaker 2: Why did you take the time to appeal the program?
Speaker 1: I bought a lottery ticket. I wasn't planning on winning. I didn't think it.
Speaker 2: You did all this schooling up until this point, you've already applied do that.
Speaker 3: It is also very expensive though.
Speaker 1: About go fund me?
Speaker 2: You can, yeah, go fund me.
Speaker 4: I don't know like whether it'say because she doesn't seem excited about it. I was going to say congrats, like this is really exciting opportunity, but now I'm like, do we give a fart?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yes we do? Okay, good, all right, well.
Speaker 4: Congrats change. That's very exciting, very exciting opportunity.
Speaker 1: Should you choose to yes? What is in't that? A?
Speaker 2: What was in that air?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think it was that.
Speaker 1: What was in the air? Oh, I don't know. Love probably in the air, Yeah, that's probably yeah. Not over here though, and you got a whiff of it.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately now I don't know what that was about.
Speaker 1: All right, never mind the.
Speaker 15: Real sticky Wait.
Speaker 4: Y'all, there is so many fine men out there. O MG, I will be in Texas soon. You're going to Texas to find some dude?
Speaker 2: No, I wanted to.
Speaker 3: I was looking at booking a plane ticket over there because.
Speaker 1: You were swiping and saw dudes in Texas be hot.
Speaker 3: I think it was on TikTok and everyone was just from Texas, and I was like, oh, I need to go there and visit, like I really feel like my future husband is in the South, like Texas or something, just saying okay.
Speaker 4: But so for our Texas listeners, because we have some you're not going to be there soon because it says right, you will be there soon.
Speaker 2: I right, if you're heading on it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to, but yeah, no, not any time soon.
Speaker 4: Right, Stand down, Texas listeners, Stand down, stand down, She's.
Speaker 1: Not coming, y'all. I almost missed jury duty twice. I almost on a art attack.
Speaker 4: I was not trying to go to jail. You actually went, did you go?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: I had to reschedule it till a couple of weeks later.
Speaker 4: So I thought, once you missed twice, they just say you have to come out on this day.
Speaker 1: They don't let you reschedule, okay.
Speaker 3: So what happened was I missed the first one. Oh then I got that letter in the mail like second Jerry summons. If you don't show up, like you can get fined or go to jail, and I was like, oh gosh.
Speaker 2: So then I immediately like.
Speaker 4: Show me the list of people that are incarcerated for missing jury.
Speaker 1: The one out there free them.
Speaker 2: It would be me.
Speaker 1: Sitting there lonely prison cell. What are you in for?
Speaker 4: Murder? Bank Roberts miss for like the third time they scared me.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. So I I overslept one day, but then I realized that they changed it for me before. So I was like, okay, good because I overslept and totally forgot I had jerry duty again.
Speaker 2: That day, so they rescheduled it. Yeah, you do to go back soon, yes, April twenty second. I think I have never in my life done jury duty.
Speaker 3: See, and I was thinking of you when I was like, oh, Slena was fine, so I'll be fine this.
Speaker 2: You made a mistake by responding, because now now you have to go.
Speaker 1: Now they know you're a live person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Let us know how jail is. It's gonna be taugh, it's gonna be rough.
Speaker 4: You can still tweet from when you're in Jailhody else does it?
Speaker 1: They have great way phone somewhere.
Speaker 4: I had to urge to deep clean my room and no, I regret it, but.
Speaker 1: It's too late.
Speaker 2: I don't know what would you mind?
Speaker 3: No, No, I just had so much old DJ equipment probably.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, the downstairs DJ. I forgot about her.
Speaker 2: I haven't used that in a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where's that button?
Speaker 1: Not even bring that one back?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She hasn't had to really, like, you know, just off the DJ set because she's had the sack Flinger.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Back in podcast this Morning Show if you missed it, and gave us a full update on her daily life, and it.
Speaker 2: Was Tait lady right and he she might be cutting off the Saxlinger suit. We'll see, So you might need to dust off that DJ equipment after all, but you know, you know right where to find it, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So at home, what I remember from your whole life before is you were doing all the cooking and cleaning for everyone and nobody else was lifting a finger.
Speaker 1: And now you're having a deep clean your room. Is it set up still the same.
Speaker 3: Your like it was worse because before I had like a job, so I would be able to like leave, but now like it's everyone expects me to do it since I'm at home.
Speaker 2: But you're like Cinderella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it takes me so sad.
Speaker 4: Do you have stepsisters that are just out there like living life, your home, like scrubbing the bathroom floor.
Speaker 3: Not like that.
Speaker 6: You have to find your prince Charmie, you know, to give me out of believe your croc somewhere and someone will find it and try to like put it back on your shoe, I mean on your foot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Look Geenie, thank you for all the updates.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine