Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the seventh of October. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, we're hitting the one year anniversary of the October seventh attack, and the Middle East is about to explore. With the cheerleading of both Democrats and the Republicans, we're going to begin today by talking about the war against us again, more developments of what is happening here in Tennessee and nearby in North Carolina, and how we have been utterly abandoned by our own government as we expected, and it is very important for us to understand what this is going to look like. We're also going to take a look at hyperinflation in Lebanon, which is unrelated to the war, and the war's just going to add to that. It's a harbinger of what's to come for us as well. We're going to take a look at that. But there's also some hopeful news. A new story has emerged about how a share fought back against the germ game by deputizing everybody, and many other cases. We're going to talk about things that can be done outside of the election. We'll be right back well again as we look at what is happening here and of the push to not do anything for a week, FEMA didn't do anything. Then when they started doing something, they made it even worse. As I played last week, multiple eyewitness stories on the ground talking about how whether it is FEMA or whether it's state or whether it's local, they're obstructing rescue operations, they're confiscating stuff. Now FEMA is coming out saying that's disinformation. Of course, I'm going to say that it took them several days to even bother. They don't really care what you think, and so we see that happening in Handy sent this to me and said, pray, pray, pray. He said, I just put out a post on Facebook and on next door for the people in North Carolina. He says, it's been an hour and now I've already got two orders for two hundred dollars worth of supplies at Walmart to pick up, with more in the works. Keep praying for us, please, We're going to sneak into North Carolina with a trailer of supplies next Friday. Pray that we can make it to where we need to go. And so again there is something that you can do. I trust Handy, you can trust some of these other organizations I talked about on Friday as well. And then as we look at things that we trust in, institutions that we trust in, things that we lean on that will then piercing our hand, break and pierce our hand, insurance is one of those. And so as they're saying, the insurance companies, Wall Street Journal had a very long article about this. So a lot of people are going to be rare upset when they go to apply for help because the insurance company is going to play this game. You didn't have flood insurance, Yeah that's it. Yeah, that's right, you didn't have flood. Wait a minute, it knocked trees down on my house. Yeah, well you know that's because of flood, and we're not going to This is happening all over the place. A lot of people, certainly in this area, did not expect they were going to have a hurricane of this magnitude. You kind of expect that in areas like Tampa, and home policies there reflect that type of thing. People know to get flood insurance. A lot of people in these areas didn't think about that. Although and that hasn't been a problem for quite some time, it used to be a regular problem going back one hundred years ago. It was one of the first FDR projects to come in and set up the TVA, which I'm not a big fan of, but they were able to stop the flooding with a series of dams until something like this happened. A massive amount of water, and of course of the topography, the mountainous topography, when you get a massive amount of water, doll gets concentrated into certain areas, and that's what we've seen. So they said, a lot of people, even if they have insurance, are going to find out they've got a three to five percent deductible, which means that if you're looking at something they The example may use is a million dollar home. I think a lot of the people in this area don't have a million dollar home. But if you had a million dollar home, you have fifty thousand dollars worth of losses. But let's say that it's closer to what the average cost is nationwide, and say half a million dollars, are you still looking at twenty five thousand dollars out of pocket? You got that, you got fifteen thousand. Yeah, if you got a three hundred thousand dollar home, you got fifteen thousand dollars. There's a lot of potential for litigation on claims that then Ensure takes a hard line, says it was one hundred percent flood damage even though the wind was blowing very hard. Said. Two years after Hurricane in slammed into Florida, nearly fifty thousand claims remain unresolved, including more than eighteen thousand where no payments have been made, according to state data there. Well, speaking of Florida, one of the hopeful things that we've seen because what DeSantis is doing, as we see FEMA going from a wall to obstruction. DeSantis has said they're not going to be involved here that federal delays and everything else that they're doing. And look, we have seen this reported now Elon Musk and as starlink guys reported it. We've seen many other people report what had happened with other hurricanes. One guy talking about when I went through the Florida keys, he said they sealed off, wouldn't let them help people, even though they'd collected a lot of supplies. He said, we went eighty seven miles over water to sneak into the area. And once we got in, the first guy we saw was just elated to see that relief had come. And then he found out why they weren't getting relief, the fact that they had blocked anybody from getting into that area, and then we're not delivering anything. He said, the most that they would do is come around and have one box of canned food per household from the government. That's what they're going to do when they lock us down, when they use universal basic income. That's exactly how this is going to look. This is a harbinger, folks, of what they plan for us when you look at their response to this tragedy. And so he said, the guy went from being elated and happy in tears furious. And he said they still had a radio station that was broadcasting, and so he said, you got to come with me to the radio station and tell people here what's happening. And they did, and so he said, eventually they went in and they were able to speak to FEMA and the people running it, and they said, well, we're not letting you bring anything in because you're not one of the preferred vendors. And so forth, and so he goes, that's it, it's about money. Well, I don't agree with that. Yes, it is about money. It's about money because it's about their position and their power and their bureaucracy. That kind of money really more than anything else. And we have seen this type of thing. As I point out, my son Whistler did a I did a thing talking about how it worked out when FEMA was involved on the coast versus with a hurricane that was very large, versus a small, localized disaster from a tornado, how that was all handled by individuals and by volunteer help, and how much better that worked, and talked to people who had experienced both of these things. This has been the mo o for FEMA for a long time, and it's time that we stop accepting as set in concrete, carved in stone, these government bureaucracies. They haven't been around forever, and that you can't find them in the constitution, and they're not accountable to us, and it's unconscionable what they're doing. FEMA again, was created in nineteen seventy eight by Jimmy Carter. He created FEMA, he created the Department of Energy, he created the Department of Education. You know, he is one hundred years old, and they're talking about how he's going to this is going to be his last election. He's going to vote for LA Law. They wheel him out one anniversary's one on his birthday, and he was just in a catistanic, catatonic state. He's not with us anymore. I mean his eyes were closed, his mouth is open, he didn't move. You tell me that he knows even knows who's running it, doesn't know anything. They're going to vote for him. But I think he's hanging on because he's got a lot to answer for God by creating a Department of Energy, FEMA and the Department of Education, and I mean it, I'm not joking. And these are institutions that have created unbelievable misery and suffering. So yeah, you hang on to that life that you've got it because you're going to have to answer for what you did someday. But getting to the good side of this Dysantis and you know, DeSantis has been somebody that does more than speech is imposturing. He's been one of the most effective, well by far and away, the most effective a governor we've got right now. Yeah, his response to all the germ game stuff was delayed, it was incomplete. His attack on free speech, turning it into a hate crime so he can get money from Israel was beyond reprehensible. And so there's not anybody that I support and I did not support him because of that. Free speech is essential and if you're willing to sell that out to Israel, and just think about the fact that this evil government in Israel is so focused on taking away our free speech and the free speech of the people in their country and on vaccinating their people. Look, Israel is not the Israel a Bible. This is the Israel of net Yahoo, a globalist, megamoniacal criminal who vaccinated his own people, who has sustained a war beyond any reason, and now is expanding that war. So again, letting them to overwrite our First Amendment, that's a big deal. But let's praise him for the correct stuff he does. Is let's criticize him for what he does is wrong, and let's praise him for what he did that's right. And what he is doing here is what every governor should do in this particular case. Female you're not going to be involved here, We're going to take care of it ourselves. You're in the way, get out of the way. You have no authority to be here. See that's the key you when we talk about federal government encroachment. I've said, the rightful response to this is not to get all tied up in a presidential election. The rightful response to this is not to go grab your gun and start a civil war. The rightful response to this is state nullification. A federal government overreach when they create these unconstitutional agencies for which they have no authority, in defiance of both the ninth and the tenth Amendment. It's time for somebody to stand up and say no. We could have saved sixty three million children from being torn to pieces over a period of fifty years if the Governor of Texas had said, after the Supreme Court issued at Ts Roe v. Wade, think you don't have the authority to decide when life begins. That belongs to the states under the ninth and tenth Amendment. But they didn't, and it took fifty years for the Supreme Court to say exactly that what I've been saying for the longest time. So here's DeSantis taking matters into his own hands. With relief after federal and competence and obstruction. And you know, so DeSantis is charting a roadmap for state governors to take important issues into their own hands in the face of perceived federal government and action or bad action. And that's the important thing. That's the comment from just the news and that is the important thing. He's setting a precedent, which is very important to say, governors, we don't have to do everything that the federal government says. And you know, we don't have to be bought by their fiat currency to obey their Fiat orders. You're just making up their money out of thin air, and their orders are just being made up as well. They're ruling by Fiat, by bribery, by blackmail, but they're also ruling by Fiat just saying this is what I say, do what I say, the laws in my mouth. That's a dictatorship, folks. We don't want the federal government as a dictator, and we don't want the dictator bribing and blackmailing people with its Fiat money. So, as they point out, there was a lot of damage in Florida, not as much as was in I mean, fewer people lost their power there and then they did further north. But as they point out, he took care of things there, and then he sent National Guard up to help in North Carolina and in Georgia. I think, but I remember the very beginning of this, people were saying, so grateful to have DeSantis's Florida National Guard here. They did more to help people. DeSantis's Florida National Guard did more to help people than Democrat Roy Cooper North Carolina's National Guard did. After mobilizing resources to help its own state and restoring power to most of his residents in only a few days, DeSantis contrasted his state's response to the slower federal response and other suffering states. He said, this is overwhelmingly stayed and local, and that's how we view it. We don't want to be waiting on the Feds. We have to be able to lean in. The governor touted how he was able to mobilize state resources to respond weeks before FEMA would have been able to and so when he sent his National Guard troops up to North Carolina and to I guess he called it Operation Blue Ridge. After tending to his own backyard, he deployed his own Florida state and National Guard resources to help rescue and recovery efforts in North Carolina and Tennessee this week. He said the federal government should be more focused on getting resources to those states where many are still stranded without reliable access to food or fresh water, and the number of deaths is unknown and folks who have to understand people have died because of lack of help. Federal government doesn't care. So pointed out last week, you know they're setting around standby in hotel rooms, getting paid eighty one hundred dollars a week. He called it Operation Blue Ridge. The governor said he wanted to quote answer the call for Americans when the federal government fails to act. Again, as I said before, we praise these people when they do the right thing. We criticize them for the wrong thing, and this is absolutely the right thing. One Florida Guard member deployed in North Carolina to whole Fox News that he was observing a quote failure of leadership in North Carolina, a void that DeSantis has worked to fill. He said, there's a complete failure of leadership here in North Carolina and from the federal government. If it wasn't for DeSantis's rescue would have never happened. Days after the Santus's order, the Biden White House announced that Biden had ordered deployment of a thousand active duties soldiers. Not clear that that has happened yet. We still don't know, you know, have they done something about that or not we have On a comment from Michael Paul, my sister's home insurance has doubled in Florida in only two years. Yeah, that's one way they can drive us out of our homes. It's the one way they can drive us out of our cars. Insurance. And so you know, that is something that the insurance companies are a good example yet another example of crony capitalism and of economic fascism, where you've got a merger between the insurance companies in the state. An insurance company forces you in many cases to get insurance you're not allowed. I remember when I was one place I worked, a guy went out and got a very high end Rice Rocket motorcycle really fast, and it cost him like twenty thousand dollars. And this is about fifteen years ago, and he said his insurance that he was compelled to buy was going to be it was going to be more than he was going to pay for his bike several times over over just a couple of years. He says, it's absolutely ridiculous. He said that how can they justify this because it's more than my payments on my bike for insurance. And he says, I'm not there to harm other people. And he goes and if they have to replace my bike, if I totaled it and if he was still alive, he said, how can they justify charging me that much money? But they do that. So anyway, that's how they get us out of our homes, out of our cars. So when we hang on just one second. Here the thing though, as we look at DeSantis, if we go to the opposite side, one of the most despicable things that I have seen is what Lindsey Graham did when he went on with Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity is talking about what's going on with a port strike, He's talking about what's going on and with a hurricane victims, and immediately Lindsey Graham pivots to Israel. You can think trumps.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been going all over South Carolina, like most people haven't slept much.
Speaker 1: But look what's going on in Israel.
Speaker 3: Our friends in Israel surrounded by people that want to kill them, destroy them, a second Holocaust in the making. And Biden says, be proportional. What is the proportional response to people want to kill you and your family. They're running out of ammunition in Israel. We have to help our friends to keep the war over there from coming here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got to help our friends. Well, you know what, Lindsay, these people have been It's like a war has happened here and you don't care. And Lindsay won't care when the bombs come here either, He won't care. It'll still be about his friends in Israel. You're not his friend. His friends have a completely different agenda. And I've never seen a more despicable a person than Lindsey Graham. It's not enough to push war and destruction everywhere everywhere, and yet he can't as soon as you talk about helping people the United States. He's as bad or worse than Biden and Lawla. He doesn't even they're not even ashamed of what is happening. Listen to this person who was on the ground, a survivor, who's trying to help, but talking about the damage. This is the kind of person that Lindsey Graham doesn't care about.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, I'm in western North Carolina and we're working on day six and we still have rescue choppers flying overhead. I still have I think I've got a little bit of survivor's guilt that our tunnel is spared.
Speaker 2: We need to help.
Speaker 4: A whole town was wiped out and I'm talking about everybody was killed. Okay, the fucking.
Speaker 1: Media is lying to you.
Speaker 4: And when we need the help, we need a bad.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: We can't go help. We can't go save anybody. We've been threatened, we will get arrested. I can't imagine the people that are still up there.
Speaker 2: Holding on.
Speaker 4: To survive. I mean, we still got electric trucks going all over the place here, We've got trees down, a tree on my house in the back.
Speaker 6: But it's incredible. It's incredible that we the people are willing to let the government tell us that we.
Speaker 4: Are not allowed to save our own people.
Speaker 6: Their bodies everywhere up there floating around that the town was wiped.
Speaker 4: Out completely, everybody killed, and.
Speaker 6: The only people saving them are the people that are there saving each other.
Speaker 4: And then they're all stuck together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, Lindsey Graham doesn't care about a innocent life anywhere? Does He certainly doesn't have a heart for his own people. My friends in Israel surrounded by people, won't kill them, destroy them? Well, you know what, we've had people killed and destroyed, sounds destroyed. All he can think of is war. War is his passion. War everywhere for any reason is the passion of Lindsey Graham. And so he asks, you know, Lindsey says, so, so, what's a proportional response to people who want to kill you and your family? What is a proportional response to Lindsay Graham? People of South Carolina? What is your response to Lindsey Graham? Because that's what he is about. What is a proportional response to somebody wants to kill everybody everywhere? Doesn't have any compassion for the people in his own state or nearby states, doesn't care. It's all about his empire and his geopolitics, and his geopolitics is one of war, war everywhere. And again, as he goes from Israel, he says, and then Biden slow walking weapons in Ukraine? Are you kidding me? So much money for weapons in Ukraine? And Israel, and we don't have any left for Americans. So as he was saying, this guy who said he had some survivor guilt, well, he said, we're letting government tell us that we can't help our own people. The only people who are saving them are the ones who are there. I said for the longest time, this is going to be what happens as our governments everywhere, not just in America, but every country. Our intent on creating divide and conquer, chaos, unrest, with open borders and massive immigration, and with war, with financial collapse. All that they're doing is set up to create chaos. So of course they're going to sit on the sidelines or they are going to obstruct. Graham made the same pivot on X earlier this week. He said Congress needs to quote reconvened to pass us upmental package for a damage done to southeast by Hurricane Helen, also to provide missile defense assistants Israel under attack from Iranian regime. We kind of know how this is going to happen, don't we. When they finally get together and talk about this, it'll be like what they did when you had Mike Johnson say, all right, I'll give you money for your war in Ukraine, but you're going to have to do something to protect the border. And then after posturing with that for a couple of months, he gave up on money for the border, just gave him what they wanted for Ukraine. That's what's going to happen with this. Over the past three months, Graham has introduced multiple bills aimed at launching a war with Iran. That's what he has always wanted to do. And in twenty twenty one, he flew to Israel to meet Natanyahu literally held up a sign there it is right there, demanding more for Israel, more for Israel, less for America, more for Israel. Lindsay is a one man hurricane of death, destruction and war, isn't he? At home and abroad? He cares less good, care less. Wine Press News says calls him a soulless warmonger. Well, he does have a soul. He has no compassion, but he has a soul. He will have to answer for this one day. As wine Press said, there is not a single war this fiend doesn't love, and he's frothing at the mouth to start new ones all the time, all the time. Yeah, so well this is happening. MTG is bragging about the fact that the head of FEMA is going to get the full Kimberly cheetle treatment, probably worse. She says, Oh boy, a tongue lashing. You mean a tongue lashing. She's going to go in and she's going to We're going to really criticize her as we keep giving him money. And of course if they do appropriate any funds, it'll be channeled through the sticky fingers of FEMA and the wasteful Swiss cheese type of holes. And their budget, well, that's going to be just great. They're going to hold a lot of TV trials and everything while people are still dying and suffering, homeless, without water and all the rest of the stuff. The government, folks is useless, and that includes these Republicans like Marjorie Taylor Green because what she's doing in terms of saying, well, we're going to really make her, We're going to embarrass her a lot. At the same time, she starts talking about they can control the weather. She said, and look, I think they can, but this is not the time to talk about that. What you need to be doing because this is going to be a distraction. And when you then criticize FEMA and keep funding them, of course, but even your criticism of FEMA will be cast in the light of well, these people are just stupid. They think the government intensified the storm and steered it to these people, and they're telling us that FEMA is not doing anything. They just completely this is nothing but misinformation, disinformation, credible sources. That's what she's doing. And I think that's even more reponsible. I think it's foolish. Right now, there's a time to talk about weather modification of these other things. But right now what you need to talk about is defunding FEMA. You need to talk about cutting that off and cutting it out. You don't need FEMA, you know, the government, the government can just President can just declare an emergency and give a block grant of money. That's the way it was always done all my life. I mean, we had a storm after storm coming through Florida. That's what the federal government would do if they wanted to help. The declare an emergency, give a block grant of money. You didn't need to have FEMA there. FEMA doesn't help anything again. Nineteen seventy eight Jimmy Carter, and it was the wrong thing to do. Well. Harris is slammed for pledging millions of dollars to Lebanon as North Carolina suffers. See no different, I'm going to give money to Lebanon. Oh maybe she means Lebanon, Tennessee. No, that's further out in the middle of the state. They weren't affected. How about Lebanon township in North Carolina, right there in Durham. No, she hadn't mean that either. Nothing for Americans. No, we're going to give money to Lebanon. Now, maybe you know we're gonna go to war with Lebanon, but let's give Lebanon some money as well. Now, let's fund both sides of this. That's what the federal government frequently does, giving money to both sides, even giving arms to both sides. We had the federal government was giving arms to ISIS in the past as they were fighting ISIS. So still no compassion for anyone who is American. La La plaged millions of dollars in aid for Lebanon. At the same time, residents of North Carolina struggled to recover from Hurricane Helena, who we're told, hey, we have the money. Yeah. One person, James Woods, says this has to be fake, even La La Harris, the gold standard of stupidity. Isn't stupid enough to post this? Certainly not while North Carolinians are pulling bodies of their neighbors from the wreckage. It's simply inconceivable. He did that in response to Harris bludging Saturday to send one hundred and fifty seven million dollars of additional assistance in Lebanon, which you argued is facing increasingly dire humanitarian situation. Humanitarian situation, you don't think so. Where we are, you don't think so. In North Carolina, Tennessee. Absolute contempt for Americans exhibited by our federal government. And folks, look, FEMA has it's a bipartisan thing, you know, it's like the ATF. Yeah, it's the Democrats really weaponize up of the Republicans leave it there and they help as well. You know, when you go back and you look at the ATF, the Randy Weaver situation Waco, it's the same ATF. One of them happened under George H. W. Bush. The other one happened under Clinton. But it was the same people, same people from the ATF. These bureaucracies are eternal. And what you have here are the deck chairs on the Titanic being changed, and everybody is fighting over whose deck chairs are going to be put out? Is it going to be the Republicans of the Democrats? Which deck chairs are going to put out? This election? She said, I'm concerned about the security and well being a civilians suffering in Loban. Not about Americans, you say, She said, the money would go to essential needs such as food, shelter, water protection, sanitation to help those who have been displaced by the recent conflict. America. Last, if it's America at all, representative of Nick Langworthy, Republican New York said, could this be any more tone deaf? We have Americans suffering and in danger right now after the hurricane, and this is what she has to announce. Journalist Eric Doughry said, to be clear of La LA's campaign suicidal posts this evening, focusing on Lebanon while major disaster rescues and recovery underway isn't a mission. She's losing Michigan right now. We'll have to see can the Trump campaign focus on this? Would they or is it just about his identity politics as well his celebrity status. And quite frankly, I don't believe that the elections are going to be determined by the people who show up. That the people who vote don't count. It's the people who count the votes that's set the election and the people in the background that select them. What they're trying, they're playing more chaos and division games with us with this election, and they're also trying to build a consensus. That's what this is about. But this particular election is not even about building a consensus. What it is manufacturing the consensus. What it really is is about dividing the country red and blue, Republican Democrat, left and right. So people want to fight each other, both sides being assured by their media that their guy is going to win. That's what we're headed for. But she's outing giving money to the people Elebanon while stiff arming the humanitarian crisis in North Carolina, says Texas Governor Abbitt. But you know they're all quiet about Lindsay Graham, weren't they. They'll talk about Lalyers, but they won't mention Lindsey Graham is is bad or worse. This is the parlor tricks that they play with us with partisan politics. Trump called the FEMA response the most incompetently managed storm at the federal level I've ever seen before. Well again, is he talking about defunding FEMA? No, he will keep it going. Meanwhile, Mike Johnson, as I pointed out before, I said, when they get together, what do you think he's going to do in terms of money. I think he's going to do the same thing he did with a border. He'll capitulate, give money to the empire, to the military industrial complex, intelligence community, and the rest of these people, and do nothing for Americans. I think he's as bad as La Law, part of the anti christ Union Party, both of them. House Speaker Mike Johnson, the Louisiana Republicans, said on Sunday that he does not intend to call Congress out of recess to vote on emergency funding for federal agencies assisting and Hurricane Helen recovery efforts. There's no rush. He didn't care. It's as urgent to him as it is to FEMA. What's the hurry. I'm not calling people out of recess. This is an election year. We're busy. We're busy out there getting votes. I'm not going to come back and talk about giving him money to people who've been hurt by the hurricane. He says, that's thirty days from now, thirty days from now to the election, after they're finished with what's really important to them, which is their reelection. So I say, forget about federal government. The federal government has gone completely feral. It's like a wild pack of dogs, and you just got to be careful that they don't attack you and understand where the points of attack are. He said. The thing about these hurricanes and disasters that this magnitude, it takes a while to calculate the actual damages. So until you give me a number, I'm not going to help you with any of this stuff. How about that come back and you know, make come up with some number, and then we'll do something that's never the way that it's worked before. You might want to start giving some aid now, and you might want to start thinking about focusing on local and state issues. These people local can make things worse, and we've seen a lot of videos done by people at the local level. I spend a lot of time. I'm not going to show you the follow up report from that local TV station talked about the helicopter pile. I think I played it on Wednesday or Thursday last week, and he just voluntarily took his two man helicopter and he wanted to help people, and so he found a couple that was there and they were stranded, and so he left his son behind and took the lady they'd been there. Now this news report has gone back and talked to the people who survived, and they said all we had was two bottles of water and a bag of chips, which made him thirsty, and that's what they've been living off of for a couple of days. Because you know, people like FEMA and Mike Johnson not in any hurry to do anything about this stuff. But this private guy goes out there and he leaves his sun behind, takes the woman back. And then there's some volunteers who have come from Michigan, and I forget their National Guard or fire fireman or emergency team or something like that, but they're like, great, we'll take care of And then this local deputy fire chief, who they've now shown the guy's picture in his name. How pathetic this guy is, he comes up. You got to get out of here. You don't have my permission to be here. I need your permission to be Where is that written?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Where's that the law? The little petty dictator Barney five? So you get out of here, you come back here. If you don't leave now, I'm going to have you arrested. And these other guys with the Michigan Rescue Team said we'll protect you, you know, just go get those people. Well he was afraid, he said. Nevertheless, he said, I'm going to go back and get my son. He wasn't gonna leave his son. So I went back and got his son. But he left, the elderly guy, and he said he was really upset. And I went back and they talked to the family, to the man and the wife, and the man said, I'm sitting there. First of all, they left me behind, But is the thing that I was really worried about was my wife. He goes, this guy, helicopter's in. He takes my wife, and then he comes back and he leaves me. He goes, I'm thinking, where'd they take her? Is he going to do something with her? He said he was scared to death that this was some kind of a scam, really concerned him. It was the fire chief that was it. And the guy who did the helicopter thing said, I really regret that didn't just defy him and keep rescuing people until I was arrested. And this fireman calls in a calls into the federal government and gets the federal government to put a no fly zone over the area. I imagine he called in Booty ge Vitty Gay is saying, don't even put drones up. Now, he's claiming after Elon Musk called him, Booty Gay's claiming, oh, well, no, I'm not obstructing anything. I played the clip for you last week where he's saying, we're gonna shut down drone flights. They can get in the way. You know, we're the ones who are important. You know, the federal government is here, get out of our way, except to not doing anything anyway. He eventually so he's very worried about his wife, so he heads back and meanwhile these guys from Michigan are concerned about him. They start heading up that way and they meet, but he's across this raging river and I should have brought the clip in to show that river. It's just amazing. This thing is like a torrent. I mean it's it's like the lower and it's got a lot of debris and stuff in it as well, really heavy, fast moving water at that time still and very much like told that story in Niagara Falls by the guy who put the rope out back and forth for an exhibition that was the lower part of Niagara, whether it was just raging river which are drowned most people, right, And so he's doing a typewrope walk over that and he says, maybe he pushes a wheelbear across it. And then he put something in a wheelbear and he pushes it across it. And he goes, how many of you believe I could do that with a person? Hey, we all believe it. And he says, okay, who wants to volunteer? Nobody? And I tell that story many times because it's the difference between you know, we talk about faith in Christ and belief. What is it? It's really trust, it's really trust. Yeah you can yeah, sure, yeah, I can believe that Jesus is who he said he is. But can I trust him? Or do I need to do something about this? Do I need to be in control of my life? Do I need to create a list of things that I've got to do and check those lists off so I can turn in my homework when I meet him. No, you get in the wheelbar. You trust him. But that was a very dangerous area downstream from Niagara Falls, and that's what this looked like, and it had logs and everything flying down really fast. Well they did is they got a rope across to him and they pulled him across so he wouldn't drown. A harrowing experience. And that was all necessary because of this power tripping little deputy fire chief. And that's why I said local government is really really important. And so the news then got a city manager who looked like she was all of twenty three on the news and she was absolutely unapologetic. Now we have our policies and they have to be followed. You got to get people like that out of your local life. Get them out of office. That's what you should be focused on. They're dangerous, They're really dangerous at the local level. All government is local, folks. All tyranny can be local as well. They can make things much worse or they can make them better. You need to be more focused on getting people like that unelected city manager and that unelected fire chief out of office by voting for somebody who is accountable and say, get these people out. Want to know that's going to be your campaign promise, or you're going to I'm going to vote for somebody else. You you go back and you look at parks and rec You know that clip that I played a couple of weeks ago when we were talking about Florine and sitcom. She says she works for the city, she's got a job there. She says, now we're gonna put floride in the water, and all these people start criticizing her. She said, I just realized I can do anything I want and they can't do anything about it. Well, that's the way it is with that city manager. That's the way it is with that deputy fire chief. So that story has a happy ending in the sense that the people got back and they were very grateful to the pilot for doing it. They said they understood she saw what was happening, the intimidation and everything. But again, it nearly cost that guy his life. And the you know, the people from Michigan showed up because they wanted to help people. That local deputy fire chief just wants to boss people around. He didn't want to help anybody, just like Lindsey Graham, just like Lawla. The Biden Harris administration threw over forty billion dollars for Internet build out. Three years later, not a single project is underway. This is like the what was it seven a half billion dollars they did for charging stations and they built seven of them. This is even worse. They're going to build out the internet forty billion dollars. Not a single project is underway three years later. Where'd all that money go? I think you know, don't you. They're also, while this is happening, while they didn't spend any of the forty billion dollars for internet build out in rural areas, now that the people who had internet cell phone coverage don't have it, they're obstructing Elon Musk's and his starlink of people from putting wireless internet out there. They're marked over forty two billion dollars to provide internet access to unserved, mostly rural areas. Maybe you could use some of that money to help some of the people. Who knows. They compared it to what FDR did with electricity, except that, you know, even though he pushed central planning in central government and pushed it away way beyond what the constitution allows. That's an understatement, but he did something with it, unlike these people. So they said, due to a slew of regulatory hurdles, they've done nothing. Regulatory hurdles include things like green initiatives. Before you can get any of that money, you've got to employ unionized workforces. You get to do DEI. Okay, So unless you do green DEI union, you're not going to get the money. So they're not getting the money. And twenty twenty one LA LA became the broadbands. Are years and forty two billion dollars later, not a single person has been connected to the Internet under the bad program that stands for Broadband Equity, Access and Deployment. You know when they put the term equity in there, that's a scam. By the way, while we're talking about money, Walt's donors were handed fifteen billion dollars in state payments. I've said many times there's no better return on investment than a corrupt politician, and Tim Waltz is won. This knucklehead collected eight hundred and ninety thousand dollars from from companies they said, donations from employees four hundred and thirty four state vendors between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty two. So over a period of three years, he gets from state vendors who want the business right, the state vendors give them eight hundred and ninety thousand dollars and then not quite a million dollars, and they get more than fifteen thousand times the amount of money that they gave him back. Think about that. You know, they didn't make a million. If it had been a million dollars that they've given to him, it would have been fifteen thousand times. But that's a pretty good return on investment, isn't it. And so four hundre and thirty four state vendors gave him eight hundred ninety thousand dollars, and then those same companies collected nearly fifteen billion dollars in payments. And this is where when they got talked about FEMA and how they're blocking things. This is where the kind of stuff like preferred vendors comes in. Okay, so let's talk about all the celebrities donating money. I can do that on one hand. I can do it with one finger, which finger should we use for the celebrities in Hollywood. I put it up for a vote here, Dolly Parton says, I'm donating a million dollars to Hurricane Helene relief efforts. She's the only one. She's the only one. She said. The million dollars that she was donating was going to come from her own bank account, but that her Dollywood companies that are all over the area here Pirates, Voyage, Dinner and Show, Dolly Parton, Stampede, Dollywood Foundation, that another million dollars would come from her companies, but a million dollars personally. You see any of these these Democrat celebrities, and where's Alec Baldwin, Where's Michael Moore? You know where all these these people in Hollywood. Of course, it's absurd to think that they would even give a penny, she said. Remember when we had the fires here, she said, everybody pitched in and tried to do everything they could. And so I really think that this is the time for me to step up again, for all of us to step up and to do what we can. Well, if you want to know if the federal government is going to step up.
Speaker 7: FEMA is tremendously prepared. This is what we do, this is what they do. And the key here, Rebecca, is also to make sure that the communities who are potentially impacted are prepared as well. And it's not just hurricanes and wildfires, also extreme heat, which certainly is something.
Speaker 1: He's going to make it about. Climate change are already experiencing.
Speaker 3: As Secretary Alejandro myorc is sounding the alarm on FEMA funding right after the devastation.
Speaker 1: Now he's pushing the climate change agenda. It's always about the green grift, isn't it. And so this guy who's not doing anything to protect the borders, not doing anything to help anybody. Here's a picture somebody took of him. This is from Joe Gabriel Simon's and on Twitter he said, for context about all this femas stuff, I just saw Alejandro Majorcis this afternoon at sid Mashburn. I mean this place is so expensive I've not I've ever been heard of it, he said, which is the second time I've seen him there on a Saturday afternoon in about a month. So suffice to say, the guy is not working around the clock. You see, when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping a little bit of retail therapy there for Mayorkas, who seems to have plenty of funding for shopping, just not for helping. So the back and forth with Elon Musk and buddy buddy gig, booty gay. That's why I actually call him the buddy gig. He's got a buddy gig, doesn't he. He's got a cushy job, doesn't he. I've called him booty marks, called him booty gay because being gay was his calling card. That's why you should vote for him. You know, you should have voted for La La and should vote for her again now because he's black or something kind of I guess, I don't know. Whatever, whatever she is, you should vote for her. Female and has some you know, brown mellman, so you should definitely vote for her. Booty gay. You should vote for him because he's gay. But what you need to understand is that he's a Marxist, so I called him booty Marx. But he's also a part of the crony group, so I guess we could call him a buddy gig. He's got a buddy gig. There at the Department Transportation, Musk accused FEMA failing to adequately help people in trouble in actively blocking citizens who try to help. So Booty Gig says, give me a call, and so he did. It hasn't come out exactly what he said, but he's claiming that not a problem at all. Booty Gay denied the allegations. He said, no one is shutting down the airspace and the FA doesn't block legitimate rescue and recovery flights. I played you the clip he doesn't even want drones going up helped identify people. And as a follow up to that situation with the couple and the deputy fire chief and the helicopter pilot, they had the helicopter pilot back in there in a day or so. And the reason for it is because the military with their big helicopters can't get into the places where these small helicopters can, and the small helicopters can't cover as much a space as they can with these drones. But they don't care about helping people. They really don't remember. In the clips that I played last week, we also had someone who was talking about using the helicopters and said we lost an entire day because Biden was going to be doing a flyby, and so they shut down all the airspace because the Emperor with no clothes is coming through right and so after the flyby, it's very interesting to see what happened. You had a reporter who came up after Biden did his flyover to look at the damage. I don't know what he was doing when he was up in the helicopter, but he doesn't seem to even know why he was flying in the helicopter.
Speaker 7: What does the states the storm zone need, mister President, What are the states in the storm zone?
Speaker 1: What do they need?
Speaker 7: After what you saw today?
Speaker 4: I on the storm zone, get there, I'm learning what storm is solving of. They getting everything that they need.
Speaker 1: They're very happy, thof the board. Yeah, they're getting everything. What storm? What storm? You know, the one that you shut down all the rescue efforts for so you could fly over and look at the damage and pretend that you cared this arm that you don't care at all about. You don't even know the name of it. You don't even know why you were there. He said, Oh, they're getting all the money they need and they're very happy. Yeah, they're all just all the happy slaves waving their hands in the rubble. That's President Biden. We're so excited to see him come by and fly over us. Isn't that great? I feel so much better now. Meanwhile, La Las says to everybody she's still confident in Biden's mental ability to serve as president. Really so last week Biden said he was talking with Israelis about possible strikes on Ranian oil facilities last week, and then he caused oil prices to skyrocket. But you know, he's right on top of everything. You're gonna scare everybody to death with that, But of course that's a real possibility. That's what he's focused on. The President again left the White House for the weekend to rest at Camp David, and he thought it might be bad optics for him to go sit on the beach at his property there in Delaware, by the way, not only you know, always be bad optics for him to do that kind of stuff, because his beach house, like Obama's beach house, like all these people who are pushing climate change, their houses are supposed to be underwater by now, why didn't that happen? And why are they spending so many tens of millions of dollars to get these properties on exclusive beachfront areas when they think that it's all going to be underwater. Meanwhile, FEMA has denied confiscating hurricane relief supplies, contradicting claims by SpaceX engineers and by the people who are on the ground. You know, don't believe your lying eyes. Just listen to the government that always tells you the truth, that says that neither FEMA nor a state level Tennessee Emergency Management agency has confiscate supplies in Tennessee. TEMA dismissed the rumors and opposed to social media, saying TEA and FEMA personnel are not confiscating supplies. Any report to the contra it is false, you know. So they don't say they're not obstructing people bringing supplies in either. Well, there's been a lot of contrary reports about that, so you can decide who you trust. We do have people like Robbie Starbuck who's been working to put in starlink units, and he says, I've confirmed this at multiple levels of government in Tennessee. But has he been there? Has he been there? The government is going to tell you that they're not stealing people's stuff. I'll believe it when the people on the ground are not saying that the government is stealing people's stuff, but FEMA is. Chris Well, this woman who's in charge of it, dismisses as ridiculous the idea that they would obstruct and confiscate stuff, except we've seen this throughout their history. You know, it's really a shame that we're putting politics ahead of helping people, and that's what we're here to do. She said, that's exactly right. That's what her mission at FEMA is. Her mission at FEMA is to put politics ahead of helping people. She said. It's had a tremendous impact on the comfort level of FEMA employees. I guess it just kind of takes all the joy out of collecting an eighty one hundred dollars a month paycheck while you stay on standby in the hotel room and watch movies. To say, well, I don't know, this might be the last time we're able to do this. Nah, it won't be. Mike Johnson and the Republicans will never cut your funding. Oh, they're just fine with that. Whatever the Democrats put in, the Republicans make it permanent. That's their mission. That's controlled opposition. She says, it's demoralizing to all the first responders that have been out there in the community, is helping people. Now what's demoralizing is for people to want to be able to help and for your department to get in the way and shut that down. Where does she come from, by the way, Well, like I said, it started in nineteen seventy eight, she's the first woman to lead FEMA. Her background or educational background. She has a BS in technology education and a master's of Public administration and a master's degree in homeland security. Wow, and she offered. She managed the Office of Emergency Management for the City of Aurora, Colorado. Okay, Aurora, Colorado. That just seems to keep coming up, doesn't it. The phony shooting the CIA there in Denver, in that particular area Aurora, Colorado, That right there is a bit suspicious. Eventually, she got moved to New York City Emergency Management Department in twenty and nineteen and she was a commissioner of that. So they've got their own little cities have got their own emergence, see I think. So she went from the city to running this and doing a really poor job of it. Well, I'll get some comments here before we take a break. Don't frag me, bro. They're daring us to rise up and again if we're not going to rise up and do something about it at the local level. And this is an opportunity for us to understand that, and it's an opportunity for people to start organizing. It's time to wake up and see this. We had it in twenty twenty. Now we got it again four years later. When you're going to realize that the solution is not in Washington, and we're going to have plenty of problems if we don't pay attention to local government. We're going to have a lot of problems with local government too. But all politics is local, and if you're going to have any effect at all on politics, it will be at the local level. You're going to have an impact on government at the local level, or you will have no packed at all. Folks, take a look at all the times that you've voted. Has it made any difference in Washington with all these different presidents and all your Republicans in the Senate, It hasn't made any difference whatsoever. None. And we're getting a lot of bad people in local government as well, and then we really are done anyway. Don't frag me. Bro says they're doing their best to stir up crazies and to use that as a pretext to send hammers after the rest of us. That's right. We need to we need to make sure that you know before you pick up arms, let's try nullification. If you're not going to stand up and speak out against these people, you're not going to stand up and organize nullification. If you're not going to get involved in local politics, what makes you think that you're going to be able to fight a civil war and win this stuff either. Tomicdog help David Night expose mema failures by liking the video sharing and social media and subscribing. Thank you, yes, and thank you for your mind to I appreciate that. Please help us to reach an audience. It is really key. I mean it is and I've talked about this in the past. It's been very difficult for us. It's not just the places where I've been completely shut off. Spotify, PayPal, Venmo, YouTube, all the large venues are shut down to us, and so we're in these corners. And then even when we get in the corners with the podcasts, they shut down our podcasts early December and it was down for the weekend. I got it back up, but they didn't send it back out. That's the type of thing. It's like shadow banning. It's the type of thing that Alex did to try to make my show disappear when he kept the The reason we got two different podcast names is because he kept that podcast. The links to my bit shoot channels and other things like that. He kept that kept it for a few months so people wouldn't realize that the show is continuing. And that's what the podcast companies are doing. It's like a shadow van. And so if you don't like the broadcast, you're watching it, if you're watching it live or and repeat, please do that and please pass on long, Please leave positive comments, appreciate that audi modern retro radio. Good to see you, He says. FEMA is ordering local police to do horrible things to people who have lost everything. We don't need government, folks, That's right what I see happening here. You know, when you look at the attitude from this local company with a deputy fire chief and all this kind of stuff, well they're saying is we've got our stuff here. That means that we got to shut down everything that's not us. Okay, Well, if they were doing something that'd be one aspect, there still would not be any reason to shut down volunteer help. Well, you're just going to get in my way and everything. This type of training is coming out of the federal government and the same way if you go back about a decade, you remember one of the first bad cases of shooting that we saw on bodycam footage was a homeless guy outside of Phoenix, Arizona. He was up in the hills and it was very long encounter with these cops and they're all standing on the steep hill and everything. They wanted him to leave. He didn't want to. He was camping out there. He wasn't bothering anybody. But they took it upon themselves to confront him. They eventually shot him and then stuck their dogs on him, and it was outrageous. He was no threat to them at all. And the body cameras showed all of that. And shortly after that, a guy who had been an instructor at the Arizona State Police Academy said they're teaching this shoot first curriculum. He says, we've never done that before. That's coming from Washington, it's coming from the Obama administration. And he said, I'm not going to be a part of that. I'm resigning. See these ways of the police shooting first and FEMA coming in and telling all the emergency or sowners they're the ones who are training the people. They're giving them money, they're giving them training, and they're telling them to act like FEMA has acted since nineteen seventy eight. The federal government is a cancer that is metastasized now to a lot of local governments as well. Sam Miller won two to three. The supplies that FEMA was confiscating from the volunteers are being tracked to go back to the illegals. Unbelievable, but of course I believe it. Yeah, again, I believe the people on the ground. I don't believe the mainstream media, and certainly don't believe ma Yorkis who says he's doing this ap rumble seat. And you know, Graham likely gets a kickback from the money laundering operation of this warmonger, genocidal construct. To take that little SOB down. I wish the people of South Carolina would But again, it's another example and I've had people in South Carolina tell me, look, we really can't stand him. Publican voters can't stand him, but the Republican establishment and the globalist establishment keeps putting this guy back in office federal elections. Folks don't mean anything, and if it is meaningful, they will control it. Lindsey Graham good example of that. Brian and Dev McCartney. I call FEMA and they swear any impeding of AID is by the local and state authorities. They're denying the crime as usual. And as I said, I think that it is also being done by state and local officials who have been trained by the federal government. The federal government trains them, just like the federal government trains the police. It is a cancer that is out there in the same way that the Department of Education another Jimmy Carter creation that's the curriculum, and has this curriculum being pushed out, you know, for the pedophile curriculum to the kids and everything. All of this filth, bauchery, this tyranny is all coming out of Washington. It's all being pushed out through public health, through public education, through the emergency responders and anything. They corrupt everything using money, Michelle Obaman, organize your neighbors prior to the election. The evening of the election will be too late. Yeah. And by the way, I'll just mention again the two volumes Civil Defensemanual dot Com Jack Lawson. He's got some great tips because he's done it himself on just you know, how to approach neighbors in a way that's going to work psychological issues, not just Okay, here's some of the things that you need to do, but first you got to get the people together and to do it in a way that is going to be low key. And to tell you about the you know, the types of issues that he's run into when he's done that as well. Civil Defensemanual dot Com give you information about water. That's a free chapter he has on the website. You should read that. About food preparation, about self defense, about community defense, all those things. You'll find that they're we're getting into some dangerous times the next couple of years. Psalm one for four. Thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. Hey, David, want to pitch in a little saw elon speaking at the Trump rally about how important our constitutional rights are. All I could do was roll my eyes praying for all of you. Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that. M Sellers. I traveled to Alabama this weekend and back saw literally hundreds of utility truck convoys, horse trailers, trucks, trailers, four wheelers, UTVs, campers, rbs. Interstate traffic was crazy, and I saw no government vehicles. That's right, Yeah, that's the spirit of helping people is not dead in this country. It's just being smothered by our government. Self, patriot, thank you very much for the tip, says. I heard something over the weekend about the locals beating up FEMA representative bad enough that he was hospitalized. I'm not saying I'm condoning violence, but I'm condoning wise. Well again, you know, I saw a little bit of that. I didn't realize they got physical with him. I thought they were just yelling at screaming, but maybe they did. My take when I saw that headline about the opposition to it, my take on it was okay, Well, if everybody is all the slaves are well fed and happy, as Biden said when he flew over the area, if the if FEMA is not in the way, if FEMA is not absent not restructing, Why would the people be so angry? Right? Doesn't that say a lot? And these are people who don't normally lose everything. But maybe that speaks louder than their propaganda. Jeb Stewart, the military helicopter can get into those areas, that's bs. He says, black Hawks and qwa's are easily can easily get into those areas. If they can rescue down pilots and triple canopy jungle, they can get into North Carolina. Well, I agree, that was a line that I was told that. That's what they said, and I guess they probably said that because they're not sending the helicopters. They said, yeah, you know, we just let these guys. We'll let them do it because we've got some bad publicity. But you know, we really can't get into those small areas there. So I agree, I agree. I think everything the government tells us is a lie. Quite frankly, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll talk a little bit about Milania Trump's book, and we got much to say about that. Things that she has said in it. But here's something that just came out, and actually the book hasn't been released yet, but there are excerpts that have been released and covered by some of these media organizations. She talks about Baron's autism, and she says that bullying caused him irreparable damage. And so this is something that has been rumor for quite some time. It was Rosie O'Donnell that speculated that Baron might have high functioning autism back in twenty sixteen. She then defended questioning whether he had autism by saying that she recognized the signs due to her own daughter having the condition. Isn't it interesting that it is so common nobody really cares to talk about that though. It's one of these things like my carditis and peracarditis. As it becomes very very common, nobody wants to talk about the cause. But we know what the cause is. And as this is being talked about by Rosie O'Donnell, Alex Jones said the same thing got Trump very angry with him. But Jones is saying this because he wanted to tell his audience that Trump was on our side when it came to vaccines. Oh yeah, yeah, he understands that mercury and aluminum, you know, the same stuff that Trump said none. You know, you take this Trump shot is gonna be good. Just got and aluminum. It'll be some kind of dead virus or something in there, you know. But it's just like sugar water. He should take that. Do it for Trump. You know, that's not the bad Gates vaccine. No, this is the good Trump vaccine. Well, he was lying to people about Trump as well, trying to say that it was Trump knew about autism because he had a sign who had been damaged by autism, and you know, and look, you know he had rf K Jr. And a Trump tower and everything. But during the election, way before RFK Junior came in, alex Is saying, yeah, Trump's anti vaccine. Yeah you noticed that I somehow missed his anti vaccine stuff. You know, when he said to get the shot.
Speaker 7: Mann's just so important.
Speaker 1: This is really going around now.
Speaker 6: They have to guess there.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's stupid enough that he actually believed that and gave it to his son. Who knows, he should have known. By the time Baron came around, it was not really a hidden thing anymore. I mean a lot of us didn't know, and I didn't know, and Travis is injured by it, not with autism, but still he just used it to get money, just like Alex used that tale to get money. Milani're right, so that bullying her son made it impossible for Trump's to accept O'Donnell's apology. Baron's experience of being bullied both online and in real life followed the following the incident as a clear indication of the irrepable damage it caused. No apology can undo the harm inflicted on him. Well, you might think that maybe the bullying thing is not as important as autism. Right at the bottom line is that we've all been bullied in school. Come on, let's get real about this stuff. This isn't anything new, but this is part of her LGBT creds. Right, Let's talk about bullying, because that's the way we're going to push LGBT stuff on you, the way we're going to bully you with pronouns, that's the way we're going to groom your kids because of bullying. Bullying is very important for people like Milania, the hard left Epstein branch of the Republican Party. But she doesn't want to talk about what it was that gave her son autism used to be incredibly rare. So they said it inspired Malania to focus on bullying, and she has an initiative, she called it that is child centric. She said, the be best initiative. Well, I haven't looked at it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not already pushing LGBT. That's what it will push, because that's what the bullying narrative is all about. That's about pushing the LGBT stuff. So when we look at the vaccines, I said, there was a very good example, just like I talked about DeSantis earlier. Said all right, FEMA, you're a problem. Get out of the way. We're going to handle this with our state resources. You're not running anything here. Get out. Okay, that's the appropriate response. Now at the local level, this just came up. This was reported by Alex Newman the New American, And this just came up at the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association. Remember a week or so ago, they had a summit in Las Vegas, and it was one of these mainstream rags like the New York Times in Washington Posts. It was, oh, look at these constitutional sheriffs. They think there's something called the Bill of Rights, and I mean it was that bad. Well at this Constitutional Sheriff and Peace Officers Association, that's Sheriff mac has that they had a pastor who got up and spoke about what the sheriff in his town had done during the lockdowns. Now this is in New Mexico. Pastor Caleb Cooper of the New Hope Revival Church in New Mexico stood up alongside Sheriff Glenn Hamilton, who had carved a path for resisting unconstitutional tyranny in defense of the church and liberty during COVID that continues to inspire, as well as in defense of the Constitution. The Constitution, that is the supreme law of the land that he swore to uphold, which is more important than any regulations of any public health bureaucracy, more important than any emergency order from Trump's alexz Ar at HHS or from Trump himself, more important than any dictates or laws. That's the Constitution. And so that was what he was doing. So he spoke of the thing, and that the pastor explained how and why he decided they simply could not shut his church and comply with the unlawful decrees of the governor, and that is his right under the First Amendment. At a time in many places of worship were deemed to be non essential by authorities. Cooper and Sheriff Hamilton and joined forces. One Sunday, the sheriff deputized every member of Cooper's congregation so they would be exempt from lockdown off it orders. You know. The governor said, Well, churches are not essential, said the pastor. So he said, stronger than the virus is fear, and we cannot bow to a spirit of fear. He said, I have a divine mandate to keep my lighthouse open, and I'm going to do it. Used to be that when there would be plagues or something like that would happen, the church would be at the center of giving aid. It'd be at the center of giving physical aid and comfort, but especially of giving mental and spiritual aid and comfort. Church is essentil not government. So he got an unsettling voicemail from the state police saying that their church was non essential. So he went to the local sheriff. It had no prior relationship with the local sheriff. He said, this crucial PARTNERSHI would underscore the essence of the community resilience. Sheriff Glenn Hamilton's response is unequivocal. He said, Pastor, I'll defend you even if I go to jail myself, a testament to the defense of God given rights that he swore to hold over yielding to perceived governmental overreach. You see the Lesser Magistrate, as Matt Trouhala has eloquently talked about, a very small book. It's very dense with information, but it's an easy read. But he packs all that information in there. He gives examples throughout Christian history, but even throughout Pagan history of the idea of the Lesser Magistrate, the idea of laws and principles that transcend the dictates of some want to be dictators, and that really the path, folks. We need to have governors who are going to stand up and tell Fema get out of here. You're in the way. We need to have pastors who are going to say, no, there's a First Amendment and you're violating it. And I'm going to stand with the Constitution, not with you, and I'm going to stand with the people of this community. So the Sheriff's Presidence and the church. He was donned in full regalia. They said, he came in, he deputized everybody in the church that includes a baptistery. Is that part of it. There's a powerful message of unity and lawful support. Said, we're not shutting this church down. Pastor Cooper highlighted the importance of this pivotal moment, underscoring the sheriff's role as quote, that barrier between a tyrannical government that seeks to oppress and your God given rights. He has legitimate authority. Even though the Washingt Post or whoever it was that had that, they were freaking out and said, you know that these people are teaching that they can stand with the Constitution against other branches of government.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's called checks and balances is what it was designed for. It was a good design. We had to go back to it. Cooper's rationale was clear. He said, the only thing worse than somebody dying of COVID nineteen is that they die of COVID nineteen without Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior. Pastor Cooper's courageous journey, encapsulaid in parts by the film Non Compliant serves as an inspiring called action the Gospel offers the ultimate salvation and defending its proclamation as paramount to preserving both faith and freedom. That is why the founders of this country put it in the very first Amendment, a very first part of the first Amendment. So as we look at other medical tyranny here, I've talked about water fluoridation and how we had that court case in California, federal court case in California, where the judge said, this is not safe, this is an unwarranted risk. And now we see the other part of this. You know, the question about any kind of medical situation is is it safe? Is it effective? Well, they saw that it was not safe. And now you've had a large study from the Cochrane Review that has looked at the lie that has been used to sell the expensive fluoridation process to communities all over the place. I mean, it's a waste of your tax money, but it is also medication through the water supply. How and again I need to write an article. I need to do that. That's something that nobody's talking about. And this is why I said for years and years I said, yeah, it's good for us to have this discussion about the harmful effects of fluoride, and they're very well documented. Harvard did it, and so you know, it's easy to document it. But then they come back and they say, well, we're not giving you that level that's harmful. Well, how do you control the dosage? If you dumped into into the water, you can control that dosage. And so now what they find out with the Cocker review is that it doesn't help with dental health either. So it's ineffective and dangerous, just like the vaccine, just like everything the medical community is doing. The review follows that California federal court that said there was an unreasonable risk of reducing IQ and children and again at what doses. The review follows less than two weeks after California federal judge rule, but waterfloordation poses an unreasonable risk of reduced IQ in children and must be regulated by the EPA. Oh well, okay, EPA is not going to be interested in that. The EPA is interested in austerity, slavery, feudalism, shutting down our power supply, taking our cars, all the rest of the stuff. It's not about cleaning up the environment anymore. That was it initially that was what it was created to do, and they did it for a couple of years and then they quickly focused to this agenda of climate environmentalism. Determined if water floridation leads to reduced rates of tooth decay. Researchers from the University of Manchester, Manchester and other UK universities reviewed one hundred and fifty seven studies comparing communities that floridated their water to those that don't. About that, it's like you can look at vaccinated versus unvaccinated. You can see that all the cases of myocarditis and pericarditis. As we've had heart issues explode in the UK. They found that all the kids and teenagers, children and teenagers who had miorcarditis and paracardis, all of them had been vaccinated. None of the unvaccinated kids had myocarditis and peracarditis. And it exploded right as the vaccines were rolled out. And so they look at communities at floridate their water, compared them to those that didn't, and looked at the cavities that they had. Did they make a difference in the dental health? No, not at all. They conclude the contemporary and it shows community water fluoridation may lead to a very small reduction and cavities and children's baby teeth, baby teeth every time. It's rare, rare that that's anything. Florid and water reduce both tooth decay only by about one quarter of one tooth they found, and even that conclusion was made with low certainty. Well, of course there's other problems with floride as well. There's things like fluorosis, you know, eats up your bones if you get too much of it. And how much is too much? And how do they adjust the dosage for babies? These are kids who have baby teeth. What kind of dosage are they getting? Are they getting the same dosage as adult males? Well, yes, you're not adjusting the dosage of this like you do for aspirin or whatever it is that you give somebody. Right now, We're going to give the same dosage to a baby that we give to an adult male. How does that make any sense? Adding floride to the water supply may slightly increase the number of children who have no tooth decay in either their baby teeth or their permanent teeth. However, these results also include the possibility of little or no difference in tooth decay. So again, how are you going to control the dosage? And of course this has been done at the behest of certain industries, the aluminum industry, the nuclear industry, fertilizer industry. They all had a lot of fluoride waste that they need to get rid of, and it would have cost them a great deal of money to dispose of it themselves. So what they did was they got the communities to pay for it, and they got us to literally swallow it. We swallowed their lies, and we swallowed their fluoride for many, many years. I didn't grow up with it. That's why, you know, even before I knew about the studies and IQ tests and everything, we went to. We took the kids when they were very young, took the boys in and I forget what it was for. We didn't do wellness checks with him. We kept them away from the doctor. But we went in and this particular doctor, I still remember his name, doctor Brown, and he was, well, I'm giving you you're on well water. Okay, Well, I'm going to give you a prescription for floride pills. They need to be on fluoride, he said, No. I grew up on well water, not on fluoride. I don't need that. Well you need to have this, and it's telling us all things that we must do and everything. It's like I didn't argue with him, We just left and never came back anyway. An integrative dentist, doctor Griffin Cole told Children's Health Defense, said there was never any justification for florid eating water. It is accurate to say that we are all exposed to so many other sources of floride the containing continuing to add it to our water supply is now not necessary, but it's disingenuous and it's unconscionable to say that the statistical, the insignificant effect on tooth decay was worth poisoning millions of Americans and children's brains for nearly eighty years. And again when we go through this and we looked at my son, a whistler, who was armed with this antibiotic that is based on chloride, the fluoro chloroquins, it's poison. I don't see as I'm looking at this stuff and trying to find out how to detox fluoride and other things like that, there's absolutely your body does not need this stuff. And what it does, is it displaces very essential vitamins and minerals. It wreaks havoc on your body in so many different ways. We don't need any of it. So again in that court case, the judge said, well, the optimal level of water fluoridation currently used in the US is zero point seven milligrams per liter. How in the world do you measure that if it's dumped in the water? Number one? Number two. They dropped this number because of this case. They knew this was coming up, so they lowered the standards to make it look reasonable. Well, water flooridation was a sacred cousel of what's going to happen next. This is also an article from Children's Health Defense. They said, Rick North, a Fluoride Action Network board member, These are the people who brought the suit, at least to one of the parties. So the federal government, the medical dental establishment are the biggest promoters of water fluoridation, and their reputations are going to take a major hit. Well, I think they've just had a major hit. They're going to take yet another one. Eventually, we're going to figure out what these people are about the entire medical community, what they're about. For years even as he worked in nonprofit organizations like the American Cancers Society and Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility, he didn't suspect water floridation was hazardous to human help. And I always thought floridation was fine. Yeah, because you know, and if it's so good, we need to be dumping other things into the water supply as well. Right, I wonder why they don't dump vitamin C into the water supply. What do you think that is? You think they got our best interests in heart. When he received a phone call twelve years ago from a friend who asked him to review the science on water flooridation, specifically a two thousand and six report from the National Academy of Sciences, he said what he ended up reading was unbelievable. He said, right away, I could see this quote unquote science was a direct contradiction to statements from floridation promoters. Today, he's the board member of the Florid Action Network. When several groups it sued the EPA after the agency denied a petition to end water floridation under the Toxic Substances Control Act. See, they should be the agency that stops all this. Instead they shut this down and of course, the person who was responsible for shutting down these reports was none other than the trainy in chief, Dick Divine. He goes by Rachel Levine, I think is what he calls himself. I call him Dick Divine. Nobody has to wait for the EPA. That's the bottom line. Some state mandates. Some states mandate water floridation for towns with populations of ten thousand or more, but other states it is up to the local communities. See again, state and local is how you can stop this. And you could have stopped at state and local if you could have gotten the right people in a very long time ago. North said the US is an outlier. Only twenty four other countries floridate their water out of about one hundred and eighty. The US flooridates as many people as the rest of the world put together, and at very high levels, and by dumping it in into the water where you can't control the dosage. North said commercial pressures to monetize fluoride, which he described as a hazardous waste industrial byproduct of the phosphate fertilizer industry, is one reason that floridation is heavily promoted and practiced in the US. It's all to get rid of toxic waste for people who otherwise would have to pay to eliminate. Instead, they can get you to pay them. And so I want to finish this on medical stuff by talking about homeschooling. Aaron Kirriote at Brownstone talks about how homeschooling gave medicine the blueprint of how we can fix medicine. And he doesn't say it, but I've been saying that if you understand public schools are Marxism writ large, you need to also understand that public health is Marxism writ large. We don't need anything that goes that is in the under the description of public schools or public health. They should both be eliminated for the same reasons, for the same reasons. And so here he says, so he said, I think when we look at homeschooling, that might be the way that we start to move to get our health back and healthcare back. And so he's talking about is quietly building a parallel society here in the same way their homeschooling rose that way. He said two recent posts that he put up the Managerialists Revolution in Medicine and why we are Sick? He said, our medical institutions, from hospitals and licensing boards to medical schools and professional societies are failing us. That's putting up mildly. Still. I want to suggest here a rough blueprint for way forward. I believe a better strategy involves, to the extent possible, ignoring the medical regimes, official structures, and building new ones, small scale initiatives where decentralized medical care can be restored and parents can be empowered to take responsibility for their own health. We need what the Check Dissidence of the nineteen seventies called a parallel polus for medical institutions. See, this is the approach that needs to be taken in all of these areas, and all these areas. We need to go small, we need to go decentralized, we need to go parallel. We've got to start small. We're not going to go in and take out the public schools right away. We're going to have to build a consensus. We're going to have to first of all, get people to save their own kids, and then after a while they're going to see how harmful and wasteful the public schools are. And the same thing is true with medicine. You got to get people involved in their own health and that of their family, and after a while they're going to say, you know, we need to stop giving government money to these corrupt institutions, not just the fact that it not just for economic reasons, but for many reasons. So he says, this involves occupying the spaces that medicine has temporarily taken over in the same way that the Czech dissidents did. He said, these parallel institutions need not constitute a ghetto or even an underground They're not a black market system that is hiding in the shadows. Now, things like education, healthcare are important enough that if we have to have it underground or hide in the shadows, we'll do that. But it doesn't have to be that way, not yet, he said. Admittedly, every institution of the parallel polus will be a David facing the goliath of a massively powerful and totalizing medical system. Anyone or another of these institutions could be crushed by state machinery, and of course we saw this. I mentioned this. The first time I ever really saw community power have an effect at a state government was when in North Carolina, the completely controlled state government, completely controlled by Democrats wanted to do what the state Teachers Union wanted to shut down at homeschooling, and homeschooling was really small at that point, and so we all did letter writing campaign and they backed off. I mean, we were talking about the House, the Senate, the governor, all Democrats, and the teachers Union had a lot of clout, a lot of money, but there was enough of a letter writing campaign from a very active, small minority of people they backed them off. At the behest of governments, medical institutions during COVID demanded we become disempowered and isolated. People globally seated their sovereignty abandoned social solidarity. By contrast, the new parallel institutions of medicine must return sovereignty to individuals, families, and communities and strengthen social solidarity. These institutions must help people take responsibility for their health and must always support the doctor patient relationship, minimizing external intrusions on this relationship. Yeah, I got to say, you know, when I talked to the RNC stores dot com where they've they've got you know, B seventeen. You can get it in the form of a pill, you can get it in terms of the seeds that are there, like little nuts and things like that. But he's got a wealth of information as well, and he's really fought this battle really on the side, and so has g Edward Griffin. And when I interviewed je Griffin, I'll never forget the quote because I thought it was so perfect. He said, we always talked about individual liberty, but he goes, we have to work collectively for individual liberty, and that's really true. We have to speak out, we have to you know, pass books around, write books if you can write books, but at least pass around the kind of work that you Edward Griffin has done that type of thing. By the way, they set up a thing. We haven't really formalized it on our website, but you can get ten percent off at RNC stores dot com off of their books, off of the B seventeen that they sell their Just use a code at night and you can get money off that. But that's exactly the type of thing that and many others like it. Educating people, giving them alternatives. That is what we need to be focusing on. So he talks about the homeschooling parallel. He said, we need to plant seeds that probably won't germinate in our lifetime. He said, thing about this in a fifty to one hundred year increment, and then he goes back to homeschooling. I thought, yeah, it really has been fifty years. He said, Back in nineteen seventy three, fifty years ago, there were thirteen thousand homeschoolers. Today there are five million. See, we can win. We just have to be determined, we have to be committed, We have to have principles that we're going to stand for. Not following politicians. These people are just shape shifters. But from thirteen thousand homeschoolers in nineteen seventy three, fifty one years ago, over five million today. A generation ago, parents should get a visit from Social Services for not sending their children to approved public or private schools. It was considered declass a, if not borderline criminal, to attempt to educate one's children one's self. And I remember this as well. When we were at the Libertarian Party, we went to national convention. They had people there who had been attacked and had their kids taken away from them. There had been some there were tales of some of the parents who had been killed when they fought the people who came to steal their children simply because they homeschool. We got a refugee from Germany here in this area of Tennessee who were refugees from Germany because Germany was going to lock them up and take their kids because they homeschooled them Christian family, and of course the Biden administration wanted to deport them. Only people the Biden administration wants to deport they were legitimate refugees. And so we've seen this type of thing. I've heard the stories of this, and that was in the late nineteen eighties, so that had been going on for about ten years or so, and ten to fifteen years. But now look at where we are undeterred by suspicion and by outright persecution. The homeschool movement created a parallel police reappropriating the idea of self education and autonomous learning that have been monopolized by those of advanced degrees in education. While not every homeschooler succeeded, many thrived and demonstrated that their children could get a superior education, winning spelling bees, acting acing standardized exams, and earning admission to persigious universities. And for a fraction of the cost of other schools. These pioneers formed co ops and later founded private or charter schools. This movement eventually changed the face of institutional education. Homeschooling is now part of the mainstream, and the resources to facilitate it have multiplied. But I'm going to tell you this, the people that did it primarily done because of their Christian determination. That is the vast majority of this. These are parents who are committed to raising their children to honor God. That's their number one commitment, and that's why they fear religion so much. It is something that they can't control. People do anything to follow their faith if they're committed, and that's a very dangerous thing for governments. But they were not able to stop it. I remember when we got into it and I was thinking about it, I thought, you know, it's kind of interesting to see how this area is opening up in every area of my life. I have seen constantly, I've seen every area of my life being shut down in terms of freedom of choice, you know, economically, trying to take away cars, trying to tell us what appliances we can have just name it, you know, not just the green agenda either, it's everything else that they want to control, except in one area, and all of a sudden, going against the grain in the opposite direction, we see this opening up of freedom and a flowering of freedom. It's being done by people who have set themselves to honor God. God will always honor those who honor Him. That's a promise. And so I looked at that and I thought that truly is amazing. This is the one area of life in America where freedom is increasing. It's because of people who honor God. That has so many lessons. That's far more important than, you know, the political structures or ways that we're going to organize each other, or the historical precedence for this stuff. Folks. What we need to have in this country is a movement back towards God. And it's one at a time. One at a time is not something where you've got Charlie Kirk or somebody preaching up on a podium, bringing in some really dodgy characters as well. But you know, it's about our individual commitment. And on that individual level level, I have seen God work in our life and in the life of other people. And you have probably seen it either with yourself, with other people, with all these vaccine mandates and lockdowns. A lot of people refuse to do that for religious reasons, and they saw a god move to honor that God will always honor those who honor Him if that's your sincere desire in that, and He knows your heart. So these pioneers form co ops. The found in private charter schools change the face of education. Homeschooling is now part of the mainstream. Medicine today needs its own equivalent of the homeschool movement. Just as homeschooling deinstitutionalized education, so we need to de medicalize healthcare, at least to some extent. And let me just add here there's another parallel to it. I mean, look at how many people refuse to get the jab because they had religious concerns. They had religious concerns about moving the overton window towards the mark of the beast, or actually making it a mark of the beast. It doesn't have to be the mark of the beast. It was a mark of the beast, that's for sure. And because they did not want to have something that had been created by immoral purposes, by abortion, by the perpetuation of these cannibalized cells and other things. If we fight back against this because of our religious beliefs and because we want to honor God. That applies to the medical society especially, well you talk about corruption. Doctors and nurses need not be the only game in town. Perhaps in fifty years, this decentralized healthcare movement will positively influence directly or indirectly the practice of institutionalized medicine. I don't see it working that way. I don't see homeschooling as a competition. I don't see it making the government schools better, the public schools better. They've gotten a lot worse, and I don't think that's going to happen with There's not anything that's going to reform the medical industry and the way they're killing people. The kind of democratizing movement empowering ordinary people to act autonomously in their own self care is not without historical president. In the nineteenth century, there were practical books for the domestic practice of medicine, and they enjoyed wide popularity. And again that's why I talked about RNC store dot com. Take a look at the books that are there. Educate yourself about what you can do, and get away from the medical stuff. Just like in our family. You can't you can't identify every poison that is out there, so they have to categorically reject. It's kind of like when people talk about scoping out counterfeit money. They would say, in the days when we weren't rapidly changing the currency, you know, what they would do is they would train tellers to spot counterfeit money by showing them the real thing. And if they learned everything about the real thing, then they could see that. You know, they couldn't train them on every variation of counterfeit. They just need to train them on the real thing. We don't need to be necessarily warned about every poison created by the pharmachia. We just need to start to realize what the real stuff is. And so that's what he's saying, go back to a standard. One of the most popular of these was a book that was one of the most popular books between seventeen eighty one and the mid eighteen hundreds is by doctor William Buchan. It was called Domestic Medicine. They carried the subtitle an attempt to render the medical art more generally useful by showing people what is in their own power, both with respect to prevention and to the cure of disease. Although the author was a member of the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh, the most prestigious medical institution of the day, he was highly critical of the medical profession's monopolistic elitism, writing that quote, no discovery can ever be of general utility while the practice of it is kept in the hands of a few, like Benjamin Russell in the US Buchanan. Buchan rather maintained a general skepticism toward the value of drugs, preferring like the hippocratic physicians, to focus on diet and preventative measures. He said, I think the administration of medicines are always doubtful and often dangerous, and would much rather teach me how to avoid the necessity of using them then how they should be used. Exactly, Recognize the real stuff. Let food be your medicine. That's what the hypocritic physicians would say. Recognize the real stuff, focus on healthy things, write nutrition and other stuff in a positive way, as opposed to this Rockefella allopathic model. Today, the specific medical content of these books is less instructive than the fact of their enormous popularity. Which indicated a culture that generally embraced a model of autonomous self care with lay medical wisdom cultivated in the context of the family. As they say, lay. Yeah, because these people see themselves as clergy, as a priesthood.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This was likewise a period of intense iatrogenic medical injuries, when mainstream medicine's mainstays included harmful blood letting and emetic purges for most diseases. Now, these are the people about the same period of time, Right, I'm seventeen eighty one, at eighteen hundreds, it's too bad. George Washington trusted the physicians. They took about half of his blood and gave him mercury and killed him after he got a cold from writing around his property. And so yeah, is the same type of thing. We need to return to that. And of course today it's even easier because the information that is available on the Internet. I know a lot of it is trying to be trying to censor a lot of it, but there still is a wealth of information available to people that was not there. And as they tried to censor this and as they push out propaganda, as I said, I was saved from one of these drugs, the fires of drug that was recommended to me because of heart issues and things. I looked it up. I looked it up first. I looked it up on web MD. Oh, yeah, no problem, this is great. It's new, new and improved and all the rest of this stuff. And I kept looking and I saw the sites where people were talking about it, not just the rapacious fees, the price that was being done by Fizer. Everybody was talking about how expensive it was. That's a big tip off, isn't it, But also by the people who had taken it and had been harmed by it. So yeah, never did even fill that prescription. We're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. M Sellers. Our daughter was bullied. One reason why we homeschooled. We moved on and she's fine. Good, that's good. Look, we've all been bullied, right. And one of the things I used to tell people when they would say homeschooling, what do you You can't socialize your kids that way? And I said, well, yes you can. I said. The difference is they're not being socialized in the Lord of the Flies way. You may want to read that novel because that kind of exposes what we all experienced when we went through school. You know, it's like there's this pecking order. It's like a bunch of chickens. You know, now that we're keeping chickens, you see this kind of stuff. But of course we experienced it ourselves when we went through school. Bullying is always a part of that. That was one of the reasons why you know, God gave us families. You know, you are there as parents. You've got children that you can watch when child starts to bully another child, you step in. You can see it better when you've got an adult to child ratio that is, you know, one to three or something like that, as opposed to one to forty or whatever it is in the school classroom. Yeah, it's it's always there. Ap rumble seat says, Okay, so now they're promoting Baron's issue, which makes what jab Daddy did with a warp speed even worse. So, yeah, Goy says, you can't argue with people convinced that it's for dental health. They refuse to look at any data that conflicts with their worldview. It is a flooride cult and this is the reason why when I would talk to people, I would focus on Okay, so you say that it's good. Do you realize that the difference between medicine and poison is dosage. How do you control the dosage if you dump it into the water? Are you crazy? Same dosage for a baby is for an adult male. Is again that when you approach it from that standpoint, these people can't come up with competing studies. It makes absolutely no sense to put any medication into the water, especially one that has to be controlled for dosage that has a proven harm level. If it exceeds a certain concentration, that should be a non starter. I think that is the line of attack that we had to take with all these people. Let's not argue about how many angels fit on the head of the pen. Let's just talk about the fact that you're dumping this into the water. Eric, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. Thank you. Let's talk a little bit about the other mcguffin besides the germ games and the drugs. Let's talk about climate because now we've got the World Economic Forum demanding that you not grow food at home because we stop the global warming right there, are things that we can do, folks, and we have to understand we got to do it at the local level. Just like the sheriff who deputize everybody, just like the santis who said get FEMA out of here, just like the homeschoolers who stood up on the local level. We're going to have to do that even protect our food supply. Better start thinking out of the box. We better start understanding the doctrine of the lesser magistrate. We better start focusing on local politics, and we better start we better start understanding the principles that we're going to stand on. This is going to be a spiritual fight to understand what the principles are that you're fighting for and how you're right. Stop listening to people like Pinwheel Freel, Todd Friel and stuff. Well, if the government tells you to put a pinwheel on your head, you put a pinwheel on your head. And he said that in August of twenty twenty one, when everybody knew that the government was going to mandate these shots. So if the government says you've got to inject an experimental mRNA shot, you do it. According to Todd Freel, and he tries to tell you that that's what God said. No, that's what Todd Frehel said. God says just the opposite. You better, you know, build up, you know, get yourself prepared mentally and spiritually for this battle. You better know where you stand and why you stand on this stuff, because they're going to come after everything. They're coming after food. World Economic Forum is demanding that government's enforced bans on members of the general public growing their own food at home. So it's not just the farm that they want to shut down to stop meat and dairy. They want to stop you from even growing your own vegetables or having your own chickens or whatever. Experts quote unquote talk about the so called carbon footprint. I would love to give these guys a carbon footprint right on their backside. The carbon footprint of home grown food is destroying the planet. So let's destroy your life. Let's destroy people. Let's destroy your your life expectancy as well as your quality of life. The World Economic Form and other globalist climate zealots are now demanding, not asking, but demanding that governments intervene and ban individuals from growing their own food in order to save the planet from global warming. They want it net zero of people. They want net zero of choices. They want to depopulate us, they want to starve us. Shut down the farms, and even shut down your home garden. That's how ridiculous this is. Allowing citizens to grow their own food will undermine efforts to meet the goals of net zero, says the World Economic Form and the UN. The research indicated that garden to table produce produce causes a far greater carbon footprint than conventional agricultural practices such as rural farms. Well, first of all, this doesn't even pass a sniff test of logic any food source other than garden to table. It's going to require transportation, packaging, all kinds of things, right, and there's a lot of transportation as As a matter of fact, you know Jack Lawson we're talking about He said, you stop and think about how are just in time supply chain is? He said this way before what happened in twenty twenty when I was interviewing him. But you stop and think about how at every stage of production there's transportation involved. So how could that possibly be true by their own logic? Okay, moving things around is they've always told us we've got to stop the cars. We've got to stop the trucks, we've got to stop all transportation. And yet now they're saying that if you walk from your garden to your table, that that's going to be more carbon intensive, significantly more carbon intensive then growing it in a remote area, whether it is another part of the state or whether it is in another country. No, that's going to be less than you growing your own food. We know what they're doing. So they hired some prostitutes at the University of Michigan who they paid them to do research. And of course we talk about this, you know, whenever you got somebody to do research, just like we talked about the pharmaceutical companies. Right, you can have three pharmaceutical companies that have three different drugs, all to address the same issue, and they all hire people do studies. And guess what people did the studies. It's always Brand A that wins. When it's the brand A people funding the study. Then the people who funded the study for brand B, they find that brand B is better, and same thing with Brand C and so on. Right, these people know who is paying them. So this was published in the journal Nature Cities. Nature Cities. That's a suspect right there. How much carbon dioxide was produced when growing food? They said, well, on an average, a serving of food made from traditional farms creates zero point zero seven kilograms of CO two. According to the study, The World Economic Form funded researchers claim that the impact on the environment is almost five times higher, and they come up with a number, and folks, these numbers don't mean anything. But what you need to see here is that they're putting a bigger crosshair on small home gardens than they are even on independent farms. The most significant contributor to carbon emissions on the urban agriculture sites we studied was the infrastructure used to grow the food. Again, this is utter nonsense, and they'll never stop with this until we stop them, until we stop the people that they have bought, these so called researchers who are nothing but court gesters, and the pliable politicians who will do anything these people tell them to do. So, these people doing the research grouped urban agriculture sites into three different categories, individual or family gardens, collective gardens such as a community garden, or larger, commercial oriented urban farms. They also found other factors that they claimed are hazardous poorly managed composts and other synthetic inputs contribute to global warming, they worn. They further advised that fruit was eight point six times more eco friendly when grown conventionally compared to in a city. So if you're going to get your bananas shipped in from foreign countries, that's better than you know, growing bananas or any other kind of fruit in a greenhouse. It's amazing to me that they would literally put this stuff out. The insist that people should be limited when it comes to keeping plants inside their homes as well. So you don't even shouldn't be allowed have houseplants because you know CO two? Did these idiots realize that plants take in CO two and give off oxygen? That's one of the reasons why people keep plants in their house. This thing is so incredibly stupid it doesn't even pass the snifftest. That's why I call these people prostitutes. If you're going to come up with a report like this for somebody who paid you, you have absolutely no integrity and you'll sell your soul to sell these lives with these people. So again, vegetables were five point eight times better when grown far away from the city. And fruit was eight point six times better when it was grown far away from the city. None of this stuff makes any sense. And then they said, you don't want to have any plants in your house. The World Economic Forum researchers quote unquote said that there's carbon emissions from the trucks that train support plants, plastic pots, and synthetic fertilizers. Well, they're transporting a lot of materials to farms and other places. And not only that, but then they have to transport what they produce idiotic. Again, all this is nonsense in the first place. If we're going to play the game of who has the lower CO two emissions, folks, then what they've got us doing is the same game as the preferred pronouns. I refuse to play this game. I'm not going to talk about carbon footprints. I'm not going to talk about emissions. I'm not going to talk about this versus that is more or less CO two. That's preferred pronouns of the climate kind, the preferred pronouns of the third kind. I guess we could say, if you play with those games, it's going to go the same way as it does to the preferred pronouns. First of all. These people are crazy. They have absolutely detached for reality. Why they're telling you you should pay no attention to these people. And if you do pay attention to them, and you do go along with their game, whether it's preferred pronouns or CO two emissions, then what you'll find is that they'll come up with something else. This is all about making you bow to them. It is all about taking everything away from you. So don't play these games, don't engage in their double speak or their double think, and don't play around with their CO two preferred pronouns. So Susan Pell, the director of the US Botanic Garden in Washington, DC, argues that members of the general public should at least still be able to grow potted plants at home. She said, they just need to consider the environmental harm of indoor gardening. There is no environmental harm just because this person's got a cushy job at the the US Botanic Garden in Washington, d C. But she knows where her bread is buttered, and she's going to push this nonsense. They're going to put a guilt trip on you for even having indoor plants, but they'll tolerate it for now. And then eventually you play along with these preferred pronouns and eventually they got something else, and eventually they'll come in and they'll take away even your indoor plants. That's the game here. And so slay News is talking about this, says, well, we've talked about fourteen major American cities that have set a target to comply with World Economic Forums Green Agenda goals by banning meat and dairy and products by twenty three. Of course, this is the c forty initiative New York and London. It was Sadikon, It was Bloomberg who began this, and it was New York and London, and then they got it out to forty cities and now it's more than one hundred cities worldwide. But there's about fourteen major American cities that are involved in it. New York is still at the epicenter of it. And we talked about the fact that Eric Adams is pushing this idea We're going to start measuring all the meat and dairy used and you know, given out by the New York City and in the schools and all the rest of this stuff, to start measuring it. You know, if you want to lock up Eric Adams. The first thing you ought to lock him up with is four is this Sea forty thing? You ought to put him in jail for that? Yeah, I know he's probably a crook, you know, I don't know what it is. Again, I'm not sure what's going why the Turkish government wants to buy the mayor of New York. I don't know what's going on. But this is total betrail. Just to remind you, the Sea forty cities are the ones who said that by twenty thirty, zero meat, zero dairy, three new clothing items per person per year, no private vehicles, and you can have one short flight and the nine hundred miles a short flight of nine hundred miles or less once every three years. Are we going to put up with this nonsense? But again, this is what city con this is what Eric Adams, is what London, New York and many other big cities want, and it's what Letitia James is corrupt state Attorney General in New York. It's amazing to me, the worst attorney journal I've ever seen in my life. It's not just she came after Trump, She's come after everything. She's also suing JBSUSA because they produced beef. She blasted the agricultural industry and argued that beef production has the largest greenhouse gas footprint of any major food commodity. Well, I think she's the biggest belcher of gas I've ever seen in my life. She claimed that animal agriculture accounts for fourteen and a half percent of global greenhouse gas emissions. Well, I guess the other eighty five percent is coming from politicians like her. Right, So you think that this is just a pine in the sky plant, it's sorry being implemented in the UK. And guess what as of October the first, they've got a chicken license. You've got to register every single bird that you have. I mean they redefine the definition of a flock down to a single bird. You got one chicken, you got to report it. You got one pet bird, Oh, you got to report it. Because see what they're using is this phony bird flu mcguffin. Nobody's died, nobody's gotten sick, but they're using that as an excuse to register all chickens. This is about implementing you can't grow your own food. I mean, we've gotten up to the point Karen did a great job, Karen and my son who's now sick, but did a great job with the chickens. We're now getting about twenty eggs a day. Sone things to do with them, given them to people. There's a lot of people who need them right now. But these are unlicensed chickens and they will never be licensed. So the UK's chicken license is in full effect. That's October the first, and the people in the UK have found a unique way to rebel against this. As I think it was Grant Ulysses Grant who said the way to get rid of a bad law is to rigorously enforce it. Well, these people have kind of done the opposite thing, from the grassroots level malicious compliance with it. They're reporting everything that could be imagined to be a bird, including rubber chickens, and they have overwhelmed this petty little bureaucracy that wants to register and give everybody a chicken license. They have overwhelmed them. It's like DDS or you know, the directed denial of service, except I guess you could say this is a directed denial of registration. They can't register anybody because they've gotten so much traffic on the site. They've shut it down. So back in March they announced that there was an emergency with bird flu. Right, so in seven months, this is the way that we saw this stuff roll out, with the lockdown, pandemic and everything that Trump was doing and Biden was doing. Okay, it's an emergency, so you're going to do this today, and then in two months or six months or whatever, you're going to do this next thing. And then when you get to that next thing, that tell you, Okay, we told you we're going to do this two months ago because of an emergency, and so now you're going to do this today, and now two months from now you're going to have to do the next step of the emergency. Well, if it's an emergency, you do it all at once. You don't do it, as Fauci said, from the inside with disruption and iteratively. And when you see this being done disruptively from the inside, especially the iterative nature of it, this is not in response to an emergency. And there is no emergency with bird flu, not at all, not even for the birds, but certainly not for people. So they used to define a flock as fifty birds or more, and they redefine that down to a flock of one. We need to have an army of one to oppose these people. I wonder what you call a group of politicians. You call them a gaggle. That's what I'd like to do. I'd like to gaggle these politicians. I think that's what we got to do. Maybe you call it, like was it ravens. They call them a murder. Well, that'd be a good term for a group of politicians.
Speaker 2: Murder.
Speaker 1: It's a murder of politicians. That'll get me flagged. From now on, everybody in the country who keeps even a single not just chickens, has to register as a poultry keeper to protect people from bird flu or not as single case. But you know, we got Robert Redfield that the maga media is now cheering because now he's said good things about Trump and about RFK Junior. So maga media is cheering Robert Redfield, the CDC director who was responsible for all this superstitious shutdown of everything under Trump, and the guy who just a couple of months ago was telling everybody, well, it's inevitable bird flu is going to come after the people. When it does, we're going to have casualty rates of twenty five to fifty twenty five people get bird flour, going to die from it, he said. But now he's being cheered by maga people. Oh it's great. I love what Trump's going to do. I love RFK Junior and his idea for make America healthy again. You see, that's the danger of Trump that as soon as some person who ought to be in the docks, you want to talk about Nuremberg two point zero, he's one of the people that needs to be there. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC, during this nonsense. He needs to be brought up on charges in jail for crimes against humanity. But as soon as he endorses Trump, he's a good guy and he's being cheered by the maga media and the maga people. That's the danger of Trump. Trump has absolutely no principles, and the people who follow him will excuse anything that he does. I mean, we see Hillary Clinton coming out and saying we got to have control of the media. Who are about to lose control of the media. Well, yeah, Trump is said essentially the same thing. You know, we need to take the license of ABC. Look at that's so unfair the way they ran that debate. They need to lose their license. He sounds just like La La. He sounds just like Hillary. The difference is is that if Hillary would have done the stuff to us that Trump did, nobody would have There would have been a big pushback against it. It would have been a rebellion. So what are the people in the UK doing about their rebellion. Well, the people of the UK have a tried and tested method of dealing with absurdity, even more absurdity. So in the run up to the deadline, thousands of people took to the website to register their chickens. They registered frozen chicken, they registered chicken nuggets, they registered unhatched chicken, and they even registered rubber chicken. And they put this up on social media to show people, just completed my chicken registration, here's my three chickens. And so as a result, scroll down and you can see what we are experiencing, extremely high volume of applications. We're currently aimed to process applications within thirty days. And then they go on to say, if you've already submitted an application, do not submit another one. But the people of the UK say, well, if you've already submitted an application, do submit another one, right, you can come up with a lot of things that you can submit to them, all kinds of birds. In England and Wales, they said you must regis sure if you keep poultry or other captive birds by October the first. This includes any birds that you keep as pets, and you are breaking the law if you do not register. And then further down you see all the instructions keep going down DC it in yellow. Our online service is currently unavailable due to technical issues. That's why I said that is the directed denial of registration. It's kind of like a DDS attack, right, the power of malicious compliance. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we're going to come back and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: I just want to say Karen is doing a great job. She's felling in. Travis has gone back with his wife to Texas. Are going to have a baby in about six weeks, I guess, and maybe less four months. Four weeks, all right, And so she wanted to be there with a physician that she's known for a long time. And then col Sir is still down with this poison from the medical establishment, and we would appreciate your prayers for that, but he's unable to do this, and so Karen has jumped into an area that she does not feel comfortable with. But she's doing a great job, so thank you for that. And she's still doing the birds and the gardening as well, and the cooking and stuff like that. So it's it's been she's really stretched stretched thin. Well. The UK is facing economic groin with the world's highest electricity prices, and we talk about that side of the attack in a second, but before we do, I just want to there's some comments and want to respond to Nights of the Storm. Good to see they're Jason or Angry Tiger. Not sure. I think it's Jason, he said. I think it was Handy who mentioned to me that the reason Bill Gates bought all that farmland was likely to feed the elites with real food as a poisonoer star of us. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. You know they can keep that for themselves, and they can in the same way they're going to do with electricity, right as they shut down the power grid for us for all practical purposes, and what power we have will be intermittent and unbelievably expensive. Yeah, maggot, take a look at what you're spending now. You know he's been one hundred dollars, two hundred dollars a month, three hundred dollars, I don't know, but just multiply that by a factor of five or more. So already more than four times more expensive than that. In the UK, we're going down right down the same path, and we've seen our electricity prices increased by about a third because of these same things that have been done in the UK. So you know, you're paying one hundred dollars a month now, think about having a five hundred dollars a month pour bill. We're paying three hundred dollars a month, think about fifteen hundred about that. So they want Audi modern retro radio. Thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. He says. The government tells us not to grow our own food, not to educate our own children, not to worship the almighty, not to help others in dire straits, and to save, not to save tangible cash. This is why I'm an agorist. Well, I'm a geinhem, That's what I am. You're an agorus. I'm a goin and I'm going to likely to stay that way, Knights of the Storms. There's also a huge spoilage factor that's right when transporting food to the point of sale. And you know what happens when it spoils, gases come out, organic gases. Now, we got to shut down every living thing, don't we? Yeah, and all the power Atomic Dog says climate change is real. One thing you learn in geology and paleontology is that there is climate has been swinging wildly for millennia. It's normal, that's right, But now they're going to hijack it, right, just like it's normal to have hurricanes in Florida. Oh but you know, now we're not going to pay much attention to helping those people. But do I tell you about my climate change narrative, my theory that this is all about man made climate change? Of course it hasn't. You know, we look at these There was just some more data that came out that showed that on a longer scale, we're still really really cool compared to normal on this planet. So let's take a look at the energy stuff. The UK is facing economic ruin with the world's highest electricity prices in folks, this is the plan for the Green New Deal people. This is the plan for the Biden administration, the law La administration to bring us along this same path. Already, the UK is four times higher than the US, and it's climbing and so are we, and it is destroying completely their industry each year. This is coming from the Daily Skeptic in the UK. They say, each year the government publishes international energy price comparisons. The data is sourced from the IEA and it covers industrial and domestic gas and electricity prices. So they look at the industrial price. It's kind of like the wholesale price. Essentially, it's not from utility to utility, but they get a wholesale deal. So it looks at that plus the domestic retail price, and then they look at it for gas as well as for electricity. The data covers twenty eight of the countries that are part of the IEA, and they just published the twenty twenty three data a few weeks ago. They said the data for some countries like Italy and Japan is patchy, hard to decipher. So he said for compari some purposes, we focus on France, Germany, the UK, Korea and the USA as well as the median price reported by the IEA. So scroll down and take a look at these the chart right there. Okay, that line down there at the bottom is US energy prices, and then way up there at the top is France, Germany, England, and the average price the one that is heavy right there, that is the British price. That's the one that they focused on. Now that one is They said when they look at the industrial gas prices that the UK is seven percent below on industrial gas, but it is quite a bit higher, as you can see, than the US. The US is five times, these other ones are about five times higher than the US in terms of natural gas, and Canada's industrial gas prices are even lower than the US, and New Zealand's gas prices are also very low. But then when you look at the industrial electricity price you see something different. Scroll down on that UK prices are four times those in the US, two point six times those of Korea, and forty six percent higher than the IEA median. So look at that that's highlighted line. Look at how much higher that is. So why is it that they're lower when you look at the gas prices, But when you look at the electricity prices, which includes gas is a component, but it's only one component. It also includes the very expensive non renewable stuff. I'd say it non renewable because they wear out, okay, but it also includes solar and wind, which they tell us are renewable, and those things are so much more expensive that even though the gas is seven percent lower, those things take it way up, so it gets forty six percent higher once you include those other components for the total cost of generating electricity, which again is going to be gas and solar and wind because they've shut down coal. So UK gas prices are below the IEA median and those of France and Germany. But when you look at the price of electricity that includes these very very expensive, intermittent, unreliable sources, it's skyrockets. They said, So we can't hope to compete in traditional energy intensive industries, not even in being able to make batteries or to have our official intelligence. All that is closed off to them. This is a path to slavery, to serfdom, to poverty, to austerity. And as we've been telling people, the group that I was with a long time ago, we would talk about the fact that cheap, available energy, reliable and cheap. It's not just about quality of life. It's not just about being able to have industry and being able to make things and have an income. It's also about life expectancy. This is part of the depopulation agenda. Life expectancy goes down when electricity prices go up, and they're soaring in the UK. Sorry, it is absolutely amazing and they're going to do it here if we don't stop this. So again, they repeat all this with domestic and you see the same pattern with domestic gas prices being slightly lower than the rest of Europe for the UK, and then when you get the overall package, including the expensive, unreliable stuff, it soars up way above everybody else. This is the path that they want. Bottom line is that the renewable electricity is so outrageously expensive that it erases the lower gas prices and it winds up giving them a two to four times higher combined price. And that's what this whole thing is about. And then they put this on as a tag. After the guy did the article at Daily Skeptic, he so stop the presses. We're going to have to wait a long time for reality to dawn, because now the government announced that it plans to spend twenty two billion pounds of our money on carbon capture and storage, which will reduce efficiency and push up the costs of gas fired electricity even further. Well, the last person to leave Britain please blow out the candles, because there won't be any lights left to switch off. But I wonder where the carbon footprint of a candle is, you know, and the emissions. I mean, we can't have that either.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is from Michael O'Sullivan at Real Clear Energy. He says, you want to win an election, why don't you run on cheap energy? And why don't we have somebody really running on that. You know, Trump is saying some of the stuff like a drill, baby, drill, but he's not really getting to the core of the issue. You can use slogans like that, but if you don't address the Paris fake Treaty, then what you're going to wind up with is, you know, with a President Trump or whoever comes after him on the Democrats side, they're going to run this whole thing, shut this down. The whole point of the Paris Climate Treaty is to transfer industry and manufacturing to China and to India. They're allowed to have as cheap and dirty of power plants as they wish, and everybody else has to start cutting everything down. That is at the core of it. And so he says, you know, we look at the presidential candidates are proposing all kinds of economic policies. The bottom line, though, is that free stuff is not an economic policy. Government handouts is not an economic policy. Now it is for a lot of the voters. In the same way. Then we will go around and we talk to people, what what's your favorite source of energy? And never failed to be some idiot in the in the crowd that would raise their hands say electricity, that's the product. What's your favorite source of energy? Now, usually that person's la la, you know, following us around. But the Wall Street Journal asked seven hundred and fifty registered voters why they think, and they commissioned the University of Chicago's Clark Center to get a reading from thirty nine quote top academic experts. These are economic mists, and so they asked them about things like getting rid of tax on tips, getting rid of tax on Social Security income, whether they like to see tariffs on imported goods or penalties or price gouging, or free money for first time home buyers, or for the parents of newborns, or to put caps on various drug prices. And see, this is a mixture of policies from both Trump and La LA. That's why they're not serious candidates. They're not serious candidates. These are not economic proposals. This is, you know, handing out favors to the slaves on the plantation. That's what this is about. How about if I just tweaked this a little bit for you, like any you like me better than her? And then she copies them on some of this stuff they said. So when they put this out, ordinary people said averaged sixty three percent thumbs up on these policies. The starkest contrast comes with tax and elimination, where voters are nearly eighty percent for tax elimination and economists are about ninety percent against. Well, again, these economists may always be fiscal hawks, but it's so ridiculous that the government only cares about deficit reduction when it comes to tax reduction. Oh oh, we can't do that. They're not even close, and they haven't been for decades. There's only a couple of years in the late nineties that they actually were close in terms of not increasing the not having a deficit and increasing the cumulative debt. But now we're adding about a trillion dollars every hundred days. So who cares about this? Nobody? They talk about their money, modern monetary theory and everything. It's it's absolute garbage. Why would they care about this, and why would these economists care about it? And there's other things that you can do. You can cut taxes, if you cut spending. Well, they're not going to cut spending, but again they don't care about the deficit either. Around three quarters of all voters favor economic policies that involve more government spending. That means something like one half of conservative voters are willing to suspend their principles and the interest of helping people get through tough times. And what he says is what we're looking at is the free lunch myth, as Milton Friedman described it, the belief that somehow or the other, government can spend money at no one's expense. Now, I think it is really more The way I would phrase it is that socialism is government based on theft, and they justify that theft by envy, and the reality is is that they think somebody else is going to pay for all this stuff. That's the thing they always say, Well, don't worry, this is only going to be a tax on the super rich, which is exactly what they said when they brought in the income tax. It's only going to be on the one percent of the one percent, and even they aren't going to pay much. And then we see what we wind up with. No socialism is based its government based on theft and justified by envy. That's what we're really talking about here. What if we could give something, however, to some people without first taking money from other people. What if twenty million households are in the arrears on the utility bills and so many are living paycheck to paycheck, there must be many more who are not behind but are still struggling to pay. And wait until you know. He points out here that a price of electricity has been rising steadily since twenty nineteen, really jumping under the Biden administration, and it's on that upward trajectory, and we're going to wind up with a situation where we've got to pay four or five times sort you're paying now on a monthly utility bill. If it's not a budget issue for you, it will be. But what he says is, why don't we just do something to lower that cost. What would that something be. It'd be about getting rid of the mandated transfer of wealth from the mass of us to the few who are running these projects. It'd be getting rid of the regulations. It'd be getting rid of the climate pronouns. That's what we're talking about, the climate pronouns. So here's an idea. What if we simply bring down the cost of electricity? If we want to get crazy, then Uncle Sam could take some of the big money he throws at wind and solar and invest in something like natural gas, which is cheap, or maybe put a few chips on nuclear, he says, which is safer and cleaner than you might think. Well, I remain unconvinced about that. But here's what they're going to do with nuclear. They're going to build nuclear and probably have Sam Altman goes to Washington. You'll probably get Washington to pay for his own personal nuclear reactors. But they're not going to put that power out on the grid. When Microsoft opens up Three Mile Island, they're going to take every bit of that out, but none of it's going to go on the grid for you. Instead on the what we'll get is incredibly expensive and unreliable power. While our overlords are technocrat overlords because they are allied with what the government wants in terms of surveillance, propaganda, and censorship. They will get unlimited amounts of nuclear energy and they really don't care if it's safe or clean. They have absolutely no incentive to make it safer clean. So guess what's going to happen if you have no incentive. If they're going to sweep aside the regulations, as the governor of Pennsylvania is already talking about three mile houran Josh Shapiro, will sweep this away. We're going to do it at warp speed right. Well, that means they're getting rid of all safety concerns and they don't care as long as they've got artificial intelligence to spy on us. I mean, the AI and the computers can probably still keep working if the radiation gets really bad. They don't care, I mean, no incentives whatsoever. But you talk about crazy Uncle Sam, I think we need to replace Uncle Sam with Uncle Fester from the Adams family. You know, that's the way I view the federal governments. Crazy idiots and they think that they can light up the world of the light bulb in their mouth. That's what we're looking at now. It's the government mandates that are artificially driving the price up. It's the government mandates that are designed to rob us so we own nothing and that everything is transferred to the technocratic elite. But he says, imagine if a presidential candidate stood up and said, hey, folks, here's what we're going to do, we're going to put a couple of hundred bucks in everybody's pocket every month now forever by lowering energy prices. Instead, what they're doing is just the opposite. Hey, folks, here's what we're going to do. We're going to take several hundred dollars per month out of your pocket, and we're going to do that forever. Yeah, that's the reality of what is being promised us, or I should say threatened to us. So when you look at what is happening in Great Britain, civil war is breaking out between the green within the Green blob, but don't expect the BBC to report on it. So you've got different groups in the UK. They realize that this is not sustainable. And even though these vested interests in you know this, this they call it, the green Blob, has given six hundred and fifty thousand dollars to The Guardian over the last three years and what they get for that is shameless shilling about all of the climate mcguffin. They said, So, now you've got this idea that they're pushing since it's it's clear that there's no reliability in the power generation methods that they've been using. Now what the UK government is going to do so going to waste twenty two billion pounds capturing carbon dioxide and bearing it underground. And this is being pushed in the US by people who support Trump, by the North and South Dakota governors Bergham and Christinome, and they met at mar Lago with Trump and the guy who wants to run this transcontinental pipeline to pump the magic mystery unicorn farts into the ground. And so we got the same type of thing happening here. That's what you can expect if Trump gets sent you know, La La and Biden are just going to be banning everything and shutting everything down. They're going to come up with this ridiculous carbon capture scheme, and the leftist press will love it anything like that that transfers money and power, and the conservative press will just shut down and be quiet because it's Trump doing it well. This person says it's going to require enormous amounts of energy to capture and to compress gas, which is also likely to eventually seep out of any nearby cavernous hole in the ground. The whole exercise bears some similarity, and he refers to a sitcom in the nineteen seventies in the UK called Porridge, where he had prison officer McKay so as the prisoners had hidden the earth from an escape tunnel by digging another hole to put it in to make this guy the head of the La LA Energy Department, and he says, in geological terms, he said, think about something that could go wrong with this. He said, for example, passing mass pumping, passing massive amounts of gas, Pumping massive quantities of pressurized gas into the substrata may come with some risks. On August the twenty first, nineteen eighty six, there was a sudden release of one point six million tons of magmatic CO two from the bed of Lake Nios in Cameroon. It was since it's heavier than air, the CO two fell on the surrounding villages and suffocated seventeen hundred and forty six people. The gas had accumulated under high pressure and could have been released by volcanic activity or a minor earth trimmer. So there it kind of just happened as a freak accident of nature. Here. We're going to spend give a lot of money to friends of Trump and Biden and Harris to do that for us. And when you start pumping this stuff in, it's similar to the concerns about fracking and other things like that. When you start pushing it in, it can have some geological issues that we've already seen. The suggested threat from earthquakes was enough to ban off shore fracking in the UK. It'll be interesting to see if similar concerns arise and many millions of tons of pressurized CO two are going to be pumped into the ground. And so he talks about how one then we got hydrogen, and so there's all these different you know, all all of these different parties within the Green Blob are starting to fight over what kind of energy they're gonna have. But the reality is that they don't want them to be any energy, and they don't want them to be any people. This is all fundamentally about de industrialization as a pathway to depopulation. So they say that this is nothing but a and this is a true Potemkin village of fake science, fudged weather figures and ridiculous computer model attributions and predictions. That's precisely what this is. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 8: W W.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: What is happening in North KOREAAN in terms of persecution? You know, North Korea persecutes Christians more than any other country, more than Communist China, more than Islamic countries. It is the number one persecutor of Christians, so bad that they can't get Bibles in except by parachutes, and the people who pick them up are frequently captured executed. Christians Solidarity Worldwide talks about it being the worst place for Christians. He's even worse. The current Kim is even worse than his father was. It intensified after that. Even under his father, they had factories that were on the border with North and South Korea, and North Koreans were able to come and work there and get a wage. But then that kind of stuff shut down because Kim Jong un wanted to show his power and he was very concerned of any kind of free speech, free expression, free exercise of religion. Sounds very much like our current crop of politicians, doesn't it. Don't you dare criticize me? Lala says that Elon must needs to have his privileges revoked. Trump says ABC News needs to have his license revote. Hillary Clinton admits that they are controlling the narrative and they've got to keep control of that. So they said that they gave an example of two high school students who are sentenced to hard labor for simply watching TV shows. But Christian groups and other people in the country that practice even a traditional Korean religion are being executed and sent to jail. And the reason for that is because they want to push forward government as a religion, they deify the Kims. They said. Christian missionaries take extremists to reach North Koreans. It's common for the first people in the outside world. For North Koreans to have any contact with are Christians because they're pushing in there. Why why, for the same reason that people are bringing supplies to North Carolina. It's even something that's even more concerning for Christians. They understand that these people are perishing without them, and so this is a selfless act of concern for other people for their eternal situation. Christians are the ones who are telling them, you've been sold a lie. You're living in a hermit isolated kingdom, and this is what the real world is like. And so you know, that's the point. That's what we're all trying to do, isn't it. We're trying to send that same message here in North America that the Christian missionaries are taken to North Korea. You've been sold a lie. You're living a lie. You've been told by people like Milania and others that, hey, your career, you know, whether it is singer for what was her name, Stevie Nicks, I wouldn't even have to think about it out of it, so anyway, Stevie Nicks, Oh yeah, my career is so important. And I killed the baby. I've called the baby Sarah, and you know, just just giving herself a lie. You know, stay there, Sarah, Stay with me, Sarah for a little while. I know you're not in any pain. All the rest of this stuff. We can lie to ourselves in a lot of different ways. We can have politicians who lie to us. The point is is that we, especially as Christians, Christians of all people, should be focused on telling people the truth, whether they want to hear it or not, whether it's comfortable or not. And you the truth is not comfortable. So the underground Christian church in North Korea has reportedly been growing and as seen as completely undermining the authority and the rule of the government. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I always think about that quote from Star Wars. You know, she says, tighter you squeeze, and more we're gonna, you know, come through your fingers, that type of thing, And I think about that frequently. I'm paraphrasing it, but that really is a way that Christianity is. You can't stop it. The tighter they squeeze, the more it grows. One of the more interesting elements, Simpson said, surrounds the discussion over beliefs that Kim and other North Korean leaders are deities or at the very least elevated to such a place of personality cult where citizens are essentially forced into worshiping these governmental figures. There's a complete dehumanization of the people there, and we can't look away from the people, from their humanity, from their suffering. That's why they go well when we look at the kind of persecution that is coming for us now. Even this is an article that was on a Catholic site Crisis magazine talking about how the Catholic Church in the parishes of San Diego is saying they don't want homeschoolers using their buildings in off hours. Even they can open it up for everything else, they can open it up for a drag Queen storytime hour, whatever, but they don't want the Christians there in their own building. And that's why the Catholic conservatives there, the Catholic homeschoolers are absolutely astounded at what is happening with that. But that is what we're going to continue to see over and over again. But let's just take a look at Milania as we talk about the lies that are being sold to people. Milania is now championing abortion, as I mentioned briefly on Friday, as a fundamental right she sounds exactly like planned parenthood. It's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 9: Individual freedom is a fundamental principle that I safeguard without a doubt. There is no room for compromise when it comes to this essential right that all women possess from birth.
Speaker 1: Individuals if they make it to birth. What does my body, my choice really mean? Yeah? What does it mean in light of what your husband did in twenty twenty when he paid people to take away people's choices about their health care and other things? What does my body, my choice mean? This is these people just need to shut up. We've seen through the fraud of this, even if we don't have any GP politicians that will call them out on it, because the GP politicians were just as guilty of taking away your choice is about your body in twenty twenty as the Democrats were, So they're not going to talk about that. We need to talk about that. We need to have that talk because the GOP is remaining silent about that, and that really was your body. We're talking about abortion, we're talking about some body else. Different DNA and every one of these cases different DNA than the mother, and half of the cases a different sex than the mother, and on and on. It is a person, and yeah, she says, your rights from birth. So prior to birth, you don't have rights, is that right?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: The problem is is that Republicans should be showing people what an abortion is. Republicans should be showing people what a baby is, but they avoid that like the plague. Millennia goes on to claim that abortion is fundamental necessity must be completely normalized, and she's unapologetic about it. She says, our next generation must be provided with knowledge, security, safety and solace, and the cultural stigma associated with abortion must be lifted. Yeah, we should celebrate it, she says this. Well, you're seeing there are Trump family values, no doubt about it. They want to remove the stigma. That's why they won't show the baby. More evidence that the Trump family was never pro life. Trump honored his deal, says his life site News. Trump honored his deal with a pro life movement in twenty sixteen. But it is also true that Eric Trump told the press during the RNC that his father had always remained in favor of abortion. His wife, Laura said, who is current co chair of the RNC, is also firmly in the pro abortion camp. That's absolutely right. Trump is beyond liberal folks. He is in the same league as his paler Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein. And so this is on a vaccine impact or health impact news Brian shall Holby. He says, Trump's Epstein provided wife, and he got Malania from Jeffrey Epstein. When what else he picked up in terms of that it's actually transmitted diseases. Milania releases the creepy video supporting full abortion rights. I just played for you. She is now to such an extent that you got some Democrat commentator says she trying to subvert Trump. I mean, here she is just before the election, and she's pushing her pornography. That she's proud of her pornography, her personal pornography. She's proud of abortion. She's holding that up as the key thing to be an American is to have an abortion. She is ignoring the source of autism and all the rest of the stuff, one thing after the other. And so you know, she doesn't say anything about vaccines, but only about bullying because that's part of the LGBT agenda. In an unexpected October surprise, Trump's current wife. I like that. That's his current wife who knows, maybe it'll be Laura lum Or after the election or something. I wouldn't want to do that before the election. That would definitely cost him the election. Sole choice to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, she says, rests with a mother that is carrying that child. But again, when you look at that picture there, I showed the pictures on Friday that you see Milania cozying up to Jeffrey Epstein and to uh, you know, Glaine, right, and as he points out the you know, I think he over exaggerates it there with the eye and the dark you know photograph that's there. But I mean, you look at the rest of the stuff, hanging out out with p Diddy and Jeffrey Epstein and all the rest of people. Why is it that Trump gets a pass on all this stuff. So this is a new revelation about Malania, Well, I don't think that it's anything that's new for those who look beyond just how the media has portrayed Malania since she was first Lady, this view should not be surprising at all because it's so called freedom to kill a baby whenever one wishes. It's just another way to promote free sex and sex trafficking. And that's why I said, when you look at these pictures of her, and I mean the picture is not the pornography, but when you look at the pictures of her standing with Jeffrey Epstein and stuff, it's pretty clear that she's a call girl, that she's for sale, and of course she has sold herself in multiple ways. She wants a quarter of a million dollars to come on CNN and talk. We've established what Malania is. We're just haggling over the price, as they say. But she got like a quarter of a million dollars from the log Cabin, Republicans and so forth. But she was part of the Epstein network. He introduced her to Trump. In two thousand, Epstein, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew attended a celebrity tennis tournament at mar A Lango, where Trump and Prince Andrew took pictures together. Mar Lago would figure prominently as a place of socialization for Epstein and Maxwell, as well as a place where they recruited miners into their sexual blackmail and sex trafficking operations. Trump is also president in Epstein's contact book, with several numbers listed. Milania is also listed as one of the contracts. And this is coming from Whitney Webb's One Nation under Blackmail, because that's what this is all about. The Maxwell's, Robert Maxwell's daughter Glene. They were working with Israeli intelligence to set people up to blackmail them. Trump is right. There is the best friend of Jeffrey Epstein hanging around together in Florida and New York, always partying together until they got into a dispute over some property. So is Milania trying to sabotage Trump? Well, I guess not, because Trump is pitching his one hundred thousand dollars, watches his witch's book, Milania's book, and crypto and so right there along with those bibles, he's got her book about pornography and abortion. There's something for everybody, right, he can be all things to everyone, and nobody is any of the wiser. By the way, I think where she is headed is when you look at Milania, not Milania, Melinda Melinda Gates. I think Milania Trump is going to go down the path of Melinda Gates. Now, of course, Gates has always been openly supportive of planned parenthood. They did not differ on this. But now as the New York Times, it says Melinda Gates's new life is all about abortion politics and La La Harris and just wait for it. You're going to see the same type of thing with Milania Trump. You know, she is twenty four years younger than Donald Trump. Trump is seventy eight, she's fifty four, so she's going to be around for a long time after Trump. And we've already seen what her values are. Here if we look at Tim Waltz pushing the abortion narrative. This is from World Magazine. They were very concerned about what we saw on the vice presidential debate. They said, well, okay, jd Avance did a masterful job of deflection and everything, except when it came to defending life. You see, he's not going to be on her side with that as well. And had the one coherent moment of Waltz as he came in with a SoundBite talking about the death of Amber Thurman. He said, well, if you want to talk about the death of Amber Thurmon, it's not about the fact that she couldn't get an abortion, but it's about the danger of chemical abortions. That's really the narrative. But again they get into this situation. Jd van Stays because they show that they are not willing to defend human life. And Waltz hypocritically cites Jesus's call to care for the least of us as he's legalizing abortion up until birth and then legalizing in fantasize. As I said from the very beginning, when he got a point, I said, they had eight children that survived an abortion that they killed. Just set them over on the side, give them no health care at all. You ripped limbs off of them, You scald him whatever. You're not going to help the call that comfort care. And what Tim Waltz did was he made that legal to do other than but he stopped the reporting of it in a key way. But he says, I don't talk about my faith a lot. Yeah, it might be a good reason for that. Maybe he needs to. Yeah, he says, as you did it to one of these my least brethren, you did it to me. Does that mean the abortion? Yeah? You know, Christ really was wounded for our transgressions. If you have had an abortion, whether you were deceived about it, you're guilty about it, or whether you made that decision. Jesus was wounded for our transgressions. He paid for our sins, and he can remove that. As far as the east is from the west, there's forgiveness. That's what Tim Waltz needs to be telling people. But instead he's using his his faith, whatever that is, to promote the murder of innocent babies, and we really shouldn't tolerate that. As governor, he signed a law codifying so called right to kill a baby up to birth, to stop the reporting of it, and to mutilate children. Maybe you need to read that part about those of you who harm these little ones and be better if you had a millstone put in your neck and you were thrown into the ocean. People who he is attacking not only the body, but the soul of these children with what he is pushing out there. And he and the establishment don't want to hear. The American Academy of Pediatrics I had their annual convention in Orlando and their conference, and they had a lot of people who showed up to the American Academy of Pediatrics conference to talk about being detransitioners. They said, we were harmed by this when we were younger, we were deceived by this, and the pediatricians threw them out I don't want to hear that. They came to warn people about the physical harm, about the mutilization, the sterilization, the suffering that they had gone through with these operations, and the pediatricians didn't want that. Sixty seven thousand pediatricians are part of this organization, and they reaffirmed their support for child mutilation treatments, puberty blockers, cross sex hormones, and genital surgery. The people like La La, the people like Millenia and Donald and the whole lot of them are out. They're attacking the body, the spirit, and the soul of these children, not just with abortion, but with everything that they do, the mutilation and the rest of it. Yeah, that's your choice, right, you're to Which evil are you going to pick? I'm not picking either one of them.
Speaker 5: David Knight Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to the David Night Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support or simply telling others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean, trust the science. Wear you mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions
Speaker 2: Using free speech to free minds, it's the David knight Show.