Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the transmission ex Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen, and the date of the propaganda which we will obliterate is November twenty fourth, twenty twenty four. And afterwards, maybe Durham I'll provide for you the real story. Remember, a transmission is but a signal sent from one person or place to another. And it is my hope that this signal provided you a beacon so that you may find what it is it is meant to find you. And if you've randomly come across this transmission, it is not in error. So grab a coffee, grab an inager drink, stay tuned, but most importantly be ready. Ahlrighty. Then, for friends, Hello, it is a little past midnight night right now. It's just times have been busy, but I'm here. We'll get this done. We'll look through this news. I can't wait because I haven't looked through it at all. Today. Today was a busy day for me, gearing up for this cold that's about to happen here in Kentucky. I don't know where you guys are, but here it's about to be cold and you have to take precautions, especially since snow has already fallen. Can't have waterlines, freeze or any of that stuff on the old homestead. So today was a busy day. That being said, I am excited to look through this propaganda cycle that happened today. I love it. When I love it, I hate it, and I love it when I missed the news for the day. Usually I am watching the news every hour on the hour. Kind of a passion of mine. I love to be informed. When I have a day where either I'm resting or I'm busy, I'm getting things done, and I at the end of my day, I attack the news like this. I'm looking for the real story, right And I don't know what I'm looking for, but I know it's not gonna be the angle that they're giving me. The news that they're giving me. I know that it's propaganda based and it's all leading in one or two directions for the sites that like good old News Max, I'm treue about to get into. It's gonna always lean Zionist, it's gonna be war, it's gonna be Trump. It's always gonna lean that way, you know. MSNBC, Well, maybe unless Elon buys it, it won't be It'll be globalist then, and in the guise of being republican like he is. So, I mean, remember he wanted a carbon tax. People, he wanted to put something in your brain. Don't fall for the heroes that they give you. Don't let him become another man of renowned. Don't be deceived, Okay, do not be deceived, even if he does a few things that you like. Don't be deceived anyway. So then we'll go to MSNBC or CNN, the CIA News Network, and we're gonna we're always gonna know that they're going to be left leaning, globalist leaning. You see, there's two sections of bad guys, and today's day. I have a feeling today's gonna I'm gonna find things on those two sub sections of bad guys. Well, that's just that's the easiest way to put it, because they are not neither of them. For you and me, we the people, and the two groups that I've noticed that have been making headway in the headlines. So I've been reading between the headlines I've been watching and listening for because I understand two basic agendas on this earth right now, the universalist agenda, the new World Order, which is gonna be both. Let me explain. You're gonna see the left hand path, right, they give you that Democrats that path. Kamala just complete totalitarianism, and I mean they weren't even hiding it. They didn't even have any positive policy, and they almost won the election. Let's let's get that. Let's make that abundantly clear. Hundreds of millions of people, hundreds of millions of people. Well, I wouldn't say that almost that we had what one hundred and ninety million total and total vote this year, I don't know. I'm just I'm guessing that's off the top of my head. So I don't know how many votes did did she get this year? Let's look that up. It's gonna be the first name you look up. I'm guessing, like, would she get seventy something million? Let's see, so far she has seventy four million, three hundred and twenty seven thousand, six hundred and fifty nine votes and Trump has seventy six million, eight hundred and thirty eight, nine hundred and eighty four votes. So that's how close it was for in no body know nothing human being like Kamala Harris, who was placed in position to get to where she was her entire career, and she ran on nothing but people who were gonna vote for on the party line. She had zero policy, zero policies except for the abortion and the hate of her. I don't want to competitor. I guess who knows? Do they really like each other behind closed doors? No one knows. No one knows. Is it a true is it just a competitor or is it villain versus villain? Who knows? Who knows? But either way, either way, she almost won. Anyway, we have millions and millions of people that voted for her with zero policy and just hate for the other side. That was it. That's how easily led those people were. That being said, the other subsection of our society voted for the other guy, who is friends with none other than Benjamin Nettan Yahoo. But he decided to create actual policies and give us a phrase that makes sense to us. As we were watching our country go down the drain and knowing this, knowing that he's going to put his Zionist friends in there, we accepted the opium, and now this is what we get. Benjamin Nettan Yahoo, a war criminal now actively being pursued as one and I think that is a correct That is a that is a very correct statement. And now we get to witness what seems to be him pulling the strings of Trump, and then Trump put all his Zionist friends in there, and people are trying to defend these picks. They're trying to defend elite Zionism. How is that defendable? I don't understand that part. They're not the victim. There's nothing idf there's nothing defense about their forces. They're on the offense at all times. They're behind cybercrimes, they're behind election meddling, they're behind the elite. Talmudic Jews have an extreme subsection of their population that we're caught coming out from under tunnels in New York. I mean, I mean, listen, these are openly judgmental and hostile Talmudic reading Jews. Where that book, that book says that yes, you Jesus Christ, whatever name that you want to go by, the transliteration or the original name, there's power behind that name. Where that book says that he isiling and feces in hell. And that is the movement that is pushing for this war. It's always pushing for war or war war. So we have too, our country divided in two because we allowed them at some point to only provide us two options. Think about how easy that is to control, I mean honestly, and think about the problems that you're going to have because it's now say that both of these factions, even though they appear to be in a power struggle, one side Zionist, the other side Globalist, which seemed to be controlled by the Vatican, which would be Jesuits. So you have one extreme religious faction basically facing the other one. Which one will it be? And but here's the deal, here's the deal. The main families, the main bloodlines. They're fake Jews in both both camps. They're fake Jews in both camps. Just look up Pepe Orsini. Okay, just look up Pepe Orsini and remember what I told you, the fake Jews. Their most recent DNA tests show that a lot of the Ashkenazi genetic data shows that they come from none other than Italy and Eastern Europe. So is it just one faction getting their their agenda completed? No matter what, that's what it appears to be. And that in this world, since remember Satan is the god of this world, that's what it says in the in the Good Book, that's what Jesus says. You worship the god of this world, that is Satan the adversary, and him being the god of this world to have two evil factions ruling so that when you go against one, he's got a backup plan in the other. That they're going for the same, the same thing. They're coming for your lives, your happiness, your soul. That they're literally coming for your soul either way you go. If you go the Noah Harari global this way, if you go that way, they're just gonna take it and you'll be in a pod. As far as as what he wants, You'll be in a pod, eating bugs, owning nothing, in a virtual reality. That is a symp That is you're literally living in a pod, playing a simulation, and that is what the future that they see for you, so they can have the world for themselves while you live in their fifteen minute city and stay in your pod. Okay, I mean, look at what was the what's the movie Ready Player one? Just look at those cities where everyone's just stacked up on top of one another. That is honestly literally in the Agenda twenty thirty plans or those fifteen minute cities, and that's literally there's one in China. I can't remember the name of it, but it is quite literally the exact way they want you to live. It was predictive programming to put that in the movie and to make it in any way seem kind of cool when it's just tightening your chains and would be in effect modern day slavery in a I mean reimagined in a way that the most dystopian nightmare couldn't even come close to getting to.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is a satanic, antichristic world based off technology, so that all of your focus is taken away from your heavenly father and you know where you and I mean and you know where you go if you live a life and all of your focus is taken away from your heavenly father. I mean, the Bible tells you exactly what happens to you. And it doesn't need I mean, they don't need much. They already have the TVs. They already have you engrossed and entertainment and worshiping celebrities. They already have the false idols for you. It would just be another clamp down. It would just be another ring to add to your chains. It would think about its Christmas is coming up, Think about Jacob Marley. It would be another chain in your to add to your links, to bind you forever and to keep you away from your heavenly father. That's all that would be. Now. That's one route. The other one, which we see happening now, is to keep you docile, to strengthen you. I guarantee you, they are going to strengthen this military to have you fight for their prophecy, to embolden them, to make them more wealthy. This is the Zionist approach. Now, this is what you're witnessing now, To make them more wealthy, so that you pay for their lifestyles and fight for their wars while giving the majority of us a little bit of a better life, while still being a slave, while still paying taxes. But we get a little bit more money in our pocket, probably while their wars get completed and their prophecy is fulfilled. All the while in their minds, their Christ, which would be the Antichrist, comes and they think they get rewarded, when in reality he hates them just as much as he hates you and I. In reality, they eat their own but their sense of greed and their need for worldly passions, it takes over this. And this is why these secret societies have had to exist for the for for all times, since the beginning of time, since ancient Sumeria, since Babylonia. That's why they have had to live in secret, because they can rule from secrecy. They can put their their faces out there, which they want you to see. And those people may be in a little danger, but they still protect them. But the real families, the orsines and families like that, the Zionist leaders, the billionaires, the trillionaires, those those people are protected as far as they think that they're they're they're physically protected. They're physically protected, spiritually corrupt, spiritually vacant. So this is a battle, This is a battle for good and evil, but it's not against what we're seeing. It's not the real revolution will not be it's not televised. It's spiritual. It is spiritual. Like I told you the other transmission, I wish we could televise every bit of this legally and catch them legally, But this is Satan's world. Legalese is Satan's language. I mean English. The English language is an inversion of ancient Hebrew. Did you know that? Keep that in mind anyway, I haven't mentioned Jesuits so much, you know, on this on this transmission. I mentioned it in a previous transmission a while back, that that was a long time ago. But just in case you need some quotes to how dangerous they were. John Adams, our second President quote. My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, and is very particular and very horrible. Their order, the Jesuit orders restoration in eighteen fourteen by Pope Pious the seventh is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, and death. His quote goes on, but I'll go to Samuel Morse, the guy who invented Morse code. The Jesuits are a secret society, a sort of Masonic order with super added features of revolting odiousness and a thousand times more dangerous. Let's go to a guy that I believe was completely corrupted after he was a soldier. I think he wanted good for the German people at one time, but then evil took him over and the rest was history. And I think he was influenced not only by those who he espoused to hate. I think he had handlers that were very much influenced by the fake Jews of his time. But he understood the dangers also of Jesuits. Here's a quote. I have learned most of all from the Jesuit Order. So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own party. The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order. You see. So he was influenced. So I thought this was going to be a quote where he understood the danger. So Adolf Hitler was influenced by not only Zionists, by not only Zionists. In my opinion, you can go look all this up. I don't have time to do the history lesson. But right here in this quote he says in Himmler, who would become head of the Nazi Party, Remember that I see our Ignatius de Loyola, and that was the founder of the Jesuit Order. So they're constantly influencing history in very, very dangerous ways. Remember to judge a tree by its fruit. So both both extreme organizations have been subverting our trust, have been intrusive, have been deceptive, have been liars. It is just everything of the devil. They both have been everything everything the Father of lies and two organizations that do nothing but lie to the people while they enslave them and control them. That's what I see. Those are the two two extreme I want to call them organizations because they are so well organized. They're almost like spiritual militaries. They're so well organized, spiritual and because they're evil here on earth, physical as well, physical as well. The CIA, Masad, the intelligence agencies that both reputations of people going missing, the KGB. All of these intelligent agencies have links back to Zionism and the Jesuit Order. I promise you that goes for all of our elite universities, all of our Ivy League schools. Always Columbia University, and I think I might talk about Jeffrey Sachs today. I think I might talk about him today. He's coming to mind, and I've been seeing him speak on a few things. You have to remember, he's part of one of these factions. Columbia University a lot of Jesuits. So keep all this in when we go over the headlines, that I you can look this up for yourself, but that I see two opposing extremist factions vying for control. But they both have one ruler, and it is not our heavenly Father. It's the God of this world. Okay, So let's get into Newsmax after I go on that. I have to preface this whole, this whole transmission. All of my goal is to is to reveal the truth at all times, or to help you do so, because if I'm wrong, I don't want to lead anyone astray. But I want you to know where I'm coming from and why I see what I see. I look back through history and try to find truths in the lives that they give us, because it is always hidden, and it seems to be it's always there. Just have to know how to look for it. All right, news Max first propaganda headline Trump Transition. They're back on the Trump train. Need to get back to business. Oklahoma Senator Mullen says he believes fax heg Seth. Oh, so he believes and backs heg Seth. All right. Texas Governor Abbott Homan right, guy in charge. Okay, well that that is something that absolutely for Texas. Texas has been miserable under this current regime. They need a guy like Homan to shut that border and lock it down. Israel at war. So here we go. They got the tab for Israel report Israel moving towards a ceasefire in Lebanon. I will believe it when I see it, and you do see these from time to time. Remember, they play their cards wisely in times where they need to back to get funding, in times when they need to get their weapons in order, because remember Israel small, so until they get us completely fighting their war, they need to regroup. But they can can't openly regroup because it looks like weakness. So in these times they will offer some type of fake truth. They'll do it when they have when they are in a position of power. So they'll do it when they can regroup. Build a little bit, regroup, build a little bit slowly. Over time, we know their goal. I've read you the quotes the annexation of the West Bank. You've heard You've heard Trump's son in law, You've heard him tell you that he wants to build rent a beachfront property in people's homes where people currently live. He said, Oh, nothing's going to be not much is going to be left of Gaza. He says, yeah, so we know where this is going, but let's pay attention to it. Underneath there's a couple of bullet points. So they're going to do some things when they're in a position of power. Freed hostages call for action for those still in Gaza Israel rabbi murdered anti Semitic attack. They're going to double down on anti Semitism. They have to after they have just been the aggressor. This is their play. They will be the victim, and they will get everybody in the West convinced that they're the victim. Keep I'm telling you now, keep your sons and daughters away from this military as far away as possible. Do you see what's happened, what happened today. Trump said he's gonna let go of all of the detransgender military service military men and women. I think it's a good thing. I don't think they should be protecting our country because of mental instability. They just have a history of that. Look at all the past loan shooters, A lot of them, I mean a lot of them have mental problems because of their imbalanced and hormones. That's just it's going to happen that way. But this is another way for them to get get Biden's foe country, fake regime. Get the I don't even know what you would call it, the gnarled, weak, purple haired, black, grimmed glasses, chubby face of the military. Get that wiped away from the minds of America, from the minds of the world, and bring back the strength the eagle, the proud. Build it up right, Build it up and make it proud, remember the sin of pride. Make it proud, make it strong, and then put it to work. Put it to work. Israel and their elites, those elite fake Jews are not going to stop until they rebuild that temple. You can, I mean, mark my words. And if they do stop, if they do completely stop, then I will admit that I was wrong, because I hope that I am. I don't want any war, I don't want any more killing. I want our heavenly Father to take back over, and I want both of these extreme factions gone scatter into a million pieces, erased from the memory of history. Not really we need them in our memory, but you know what I mean. We need them completely eradicated because they do nothing but create servitude and slavery in this world. Okay, okay, so let's get out of news Max. Let's get out of news Max, and let's go too CBS. Maybe they'll have a puppy dog story again and not try to fill us with liberal propaganda. But let's see which way they go CBS. University of Austin. I moved from Austin not too long ago, and I could not be happier. That city was taken over by liberals long long ago, and it has just become a socialist Marxist territory, I mean aggressively Marxist territory. The people are so deluded, so programmed, and so brainwashed there Austin, if you don't know, Austin, Texas, used to be in credible, used to be amazing place to go, fun, that people were a little weird, but majority still kept it conservative except for socially. They kept a balance in Austin, and it was a great place to go, fun, place to go, party, hang out. It was. It was a lot of fun. But now if you go down on Sixth Street, which is like the main street, that everyone goes to party on there. Used to not anymore now people are in North Austin and South Austin and the like. But if you used to used to be able to go to Sixth Street and have a blast. It was famous. The music there, the live music was incredible, and it still is pretty decent. But it's violent. It's violent. Liberal programs have ruined Austin, Texas and they continue to do so. I hope that it turns around, because Austin really is a cool place if you if you ever want to go check it out, you can still go check it out and have a good time. You just kind of have to watch where you go now. But it didn't used to be that way. It used to be not as many people used to be free, Roman free, just a very free spirited attitude. It was. It was a really cool place to go. All right. Let's see their first quote. I say that because the first thing I see on CBS is University of Austin and the Texas flag, and their headline reads New Texas College u A t X encourages civil discourse and free speech. You A what Let's see here. Let's just look at this article just because in a former Texas department store. The University of Austin, known as U A t X, started classes this fall where they say nothing, shout nothing. Philosophy U A t xis University of Austin, Texas motto is the pursuit of truth. The school swaps. Oh, this is good. The school swaps DEI, which stands for diversity, equity and inclusion for what some call MEI merit, excellence and intelligence. I'm all about Okay, Okay, Austin, I'm all. This is the seeing Okay, CBS, this is the This is better than the than the happy dog story. This is better than the kids in the classroom story. This is actually some good news. University forms the way you think about the world for the rest of your life. Ferguson says, oh, this is historian, y'all. Ferguson, Okay, if our universities are screwed up, and I believe they are. I believe they are too, then that will screw up America as a whole quite quickly. Oh okay, okay, CBS, you're staying in the rotation because you did not go completely liberal tonight. That doesn't mean tomorrow night they will, but tonight tonight we are Okay, we're off. This is a good start. This is what I like to see, the good news, and it's a real story. They're actually talking about a little truth here. Universities have gone completely Marxist. So okay, Austin, Texas, step in the right direction, you know what. I'm not gonna let the rest of CBS ruin it for me. Let's continue. Let's go and see if Fox News can compete with that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Fox News, as we know, is the complete opposite direction. They were created that way, but still leading you down the same path. If you know what you're looking at, if you know that conservatives and liberals have all been worked for the same people, just they get different things done at different times. They use different people to get different agendas accomplished to for one agenda at the end, As long as you realize that, you will be ahead of most of society, as long as you understand that the two enemies that they show you on a screen that they're actually working for the same rulers. As long as you get that the same agenda is going to happen regardless unless we the people will do something, you're ahead of ninety nine percent of people out there, I promise you, Okay, Fox News, So the first thing I see is man Joe Rogan is looking old Joe Rogan, Rachel Maddow, and Elon Musk. If you didn't witness Rachel Maddow's breakdown when she read that Elon Musk might buy MSNBC, which I don't know why conservatives are applauding this, the richest man in the world, gathering meteor resources, still working for an AI takeover, and still working for the rulers, consolidating his power. It's being applauded because he is. He is offering you a little message of hope. That's it, That's all it takes. Remember to judge the tree by the fruit, because he's giving you a little bit of free speech. On X does not stop the fact that he is trying to I mean, he's that he's literally making moves like he wants to control the world. That is, folks, that is never a good thing. So stop with all of this praise, leave the praise to God. Question humans, question humans and their motives because when they are as worldly as he is, I mean, what did the Bible say be easier to get through the eye of a needle, right, be easier to get I mean, it'd be easier to go through the eye of and to put a camel through the eye of a needle. That it was a it was a passageway back in back in Jerusalem. It was a passageway that was really narrow. But either way the analogy works. Be easier to get a camel to go through the I have the needle then, for I'm in a paraphrase, I don't remember the exact verbatim quote from the Good Book itself, but to get them for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and entering the Kingdom of Heaven is the reason that we are here to serve our heavenly father. And I don't know if you understand this, but your heavenly fathers all around you. It's the thing that makes you feel hope, love, peace, serenity. The opposite or lack of God. That's the hellish landscape. That's absolutely real. If you live a life void of God, especially when you leave this place, just look up. Just look up near death experiences and those experiencers. Just look up the thousands of testimonies of people that claim to have seen hell or heaven, maybe some both. You listen to them and tell me that all that thousands of those people are making all of this up. It was just all in their minds. Anyway, I digress. So what do we got from Fox News? We have Joe Rogan makes hilarious offer to Elon Musk as billionaire jokes about buying MSNPC. Yeah, yeah, I knew that's where they were going with that. Blincoln questioned over in house therapy sessions hosted by State Department after Trump win in house therapy sessions. This is the soft, weak, soft in the middle coward, yellow belly. These are the people that we have quote unquote leading our country. They're spending your tax dollars on in house therapy sessions. They can't deal with reality unless they're in control. Typical liberal goodness, gracious Adam Schiff, Oh, there's a there's one. There's one that the adversary works through on a regular basis. Adam Schiff tells Democrats that Biden isn't the only one responsible for Harris's loss. Oh so he's gonna he's gonna play the hard guy and write the ship. I see, Okay, all right, Fox, These are just filler this is filler. These aren't real stories. Yeah, Fox has Fox took the day off and they sent some interns and to write some stories. Stories are good and they're happening, but this isn't what's really happening in the world. Let's see. Here's that was on their front page. Let me let's go to their politics page just in case, because we do have a lot of political things happening. They have a Trump transition tab as well. Senate GOP motivated to rapidly confirm Trump nominations ahead of Republican trifecta in Washington. Well, of course they are. You're gonna see politicians get in line real quick and be politicians. Next, enormously painful calls for us to do more as anti Semitic acts skyrocket in Europe. You see, I told you, I told you, I told you this is not going to stop. And just remember, I don't know if you all remember. There was a leader from the World Economic Form. I believe it was two years ago or so or the UN. I brought it up last night, but I want to continue to bring it up. You know what, I just need to find her clip, but I wasn't able to find it. Yesterday. But I remember her saying that sooner or later free like speech will not be as free in the United States. And I was like, what, they're just gonna no one bad it deny to that comment. But she was very, very confident. And I mentioned to you that anti Semitism bill or that hate speech quote unquote hate speech bill. I mean, listen, God probably doesn't want you to say that you hate anyone. But do you live in a country with free speech. If you can't say hateful things and get it off your tech without worry about being locked up, no, that means you no longer have freedom of speech. I don't care if you offend someone, it's up to them if they want to stay offended. But you should be able to say whatever you want. Now you might get popped in the mouth for it, but that may be a repercussion that you were willing to take. You shouldn't be handcuffed for it. Is what I'm saying. For nothing that you say, I don't even care if you say fire in a theater, who cares all I'm on a plane. I don't care. If all you're doing is saying that, then you want to arouse fear in others. Then maybe people check you for it, But I still don't think, in my opinion, that you should be handcuffed for it because you offended someone, because you scared someone. Now if you said it in a threatening way, I do not believe in threatening speech because that is implying an action. But just saying a word fire, just saying a word. I mean, remember that, can't Ben Stiller in that comedy bomb bomb bomb bum bomba heer just saying it like that and you get arrested or handcuffed. I think that's a joke. I think it shows fragility, and I think it shows a totalitarian attempt for control. Just like a seat belt law. How ridiculous, How ridiculous. How can you say you live in a free country when you get a ticket for not putting on your seatbelt. Say you want to drive and feel like a feel a little risk for the day. It might not go so well when you crash and go through the window, but you're not gonna hurt anyone else just by not wearing your seat belt. That is totalitarian control. It's one step. And remember what I told you. You give these people an inch and they take a mile. Remember that because that's what's happening in society. Little bit here and there, little freedom gone, Little freedom gone, little truth gone. Remember, the information war is literally running parallel to the physical war on your freedom. Little truth gone, here, a little scrub of the internet. There, there we go. They're literally getting you in line over a long period of time. It's boiling the frog. It's the same analogy. A little bit out of time and you don't know, and then by the time you do, you're cooked. All right, what else have we got? Fox? Anything else? Matt Gates, Oh, here we go, says he will not serve in the upcoming session of ky We already, we already went through that. I don't know why that is back here again, Doctor refreshed this page because Matt Gates. So I didn't look at news today, but I scrolled through social media like everyone else, and I get a lot of I get a lot better news by doing that, and then it provides me a little bit more to research by doing that. Anyway, I saw today that Matt Gates. Remember I said he he's going to have another role and then he was politically over his head. Well I think he was, but I think he did find another role because since it just went to the Ethics Committee and the DJ dropped his case, he's protected, I mean, is he did a favor for Israel, right protected by the fake Jews, but they didn't want him in power because he as a human being, he might still stand up for the Bible and Talmudic Jews can't have that. But but what they can do is they can put him to work. You see, a Talmudic Jew, a fake Jew will always put you to work. Happily. If you work for them and you're good at your job, they'll put you to work. They'll put you to work. That's how they rule the world. Anyway he may be and it was just it was just a back and forth on social media between him and a social media cat turd is what he's called. But he's he's a conservative, right leaning, has some cool quotes from time to time. He's very well spoken, he's clever. Anyway, he may serve. He may end up serving as special counsel for Donald Trump. Special council member is a lawyer, so he may end up serving a special counsel and go after all of the side of the deep state that went after Trump. Now, wouldn't that be interesting because he would have he would have an alliance with the Zionists that are in control right now. So in one way, it would literally be time to grab our popcorn because you would get to see the law. You would get to see the law worked out on liberals the way that they attempted to work it out on Trump. You would get to see that they attempted to weaponize the law so many times against Donald Trump and he was able to fight off their slings and their arrows. But with a complete trifecta win here and the Zionist in control, if they hire Matt Gates to go after someone, there won't be much stopping them, and that terrifies them. And maybe why they're having massages and Kumbayas in the house right now because they better get ready. If that's the case, and that would be interesting, that would be That would be a grab your popcorn moment. That might be Actually, it may make c span actually fun to watch. That might be like it might be like real. They might be like watching cops. You might start seeing Capitol police just start walking into when they're when the Senate or the House has the floor. You might start seeing people just handcuffed in Congress on live TV. And that would be wild, wouldn't it. That would be crazy. You might see them step away for deliberation, and all of a sudden, when they come back, there's a couple people missing, and then when they come back again, there's two more people missing. Then you get the news headline that they're being cuffed and they're being jailed, And that would be wild. That would be This would be literally bred in circus time and you'd get this would this would honestly be like Rome. It would be like Rome. You got senators going after senators. Someone better better hide the kitchen knives, and someone better hide the hide the kitchen knives in the in the break rooms. If they got they probably have full on kitchens and stuff. But do you know what I mean? You know what I'm getting that I would be this, This could get really wild. Be a wild time to be apology in this country. If he gets free reign as special counsel, that would be interesting. But I haven't seen that. We haven't seen on news Max, and we haven't seen on CBS, and we haven't seen it on Fox. That for them even mentioning that. But I did see it on social media so it'll be interesting to keep tabs on that. So next, let's go to AP news. We haven't been there in a while. Apnews dot Com, so let's see what they're talking about. Associated Press News, Breaking news, latest headlines. Okay, let's see AP. What do you got? What do you got? Ukraine shows AP the wreckage of a new experimental Russian missile. Well, Russia wasn't playing. I was trying to tell people Russian wasn't playing. The fragments of the missile, called Ooreshnik, have not been analyzed yet. According to security officials on site, in an undisclosed look at the fragments, there's barely anything left of this. I mean, there's there's more. There's more. There's probably more in like a redneck garage. There's probably more metal in a redneck garage than there is in this wreckage site. Seriously, this thing, there's nothing left of this thing. But he wasn't playing. The week that uped the stakes of the Ukraine War. Oh yeah, you mean, when Biden threatened the whole world with World War three. Guys sont Front lawn eating Italian ice, wandering off in the woods and almost getting in the world in actual trouble like. I don't know how that's not treason. No one is bringing this up, not anymore. It should be in every headline. How they're not going after this guy? When they went after Trump for everything that they did, when it was proof even to be fake, when they went after Bill Clinton for having extramarital affairs with an intern for how do they not go after Biden right now? How is that even possible? I don't know. Go on TikTok. I can't post on this, you know what. No, I'm gonna wait. I only like to post and report on facts and on interesting, interesting stuff that you can look up that I know you're gonna find facts on. I have a little, I heard a little. I don't like to I'm not gonna gossip, but I have a feeling something may come up in the next week or so that would be a bombshell. But we're gonna just keep an eye on it. It'll be a bombshell for the current regime. It would it would invalidate the current regime if it happened, which means the last four years would have been a show, a complete utter sham, a regime, not a presidency. And we'll see we'll see if what I saw, if it has any legs, if it grows any roots, we shall see. But I do not want to report or speak on anything that I don't know more about, so we'll wait to that. But we may be getting a bombshell within a week or so. All right, Uh, Lebanon's she heite shit, Lebanons she heine. Muslims pay high price in war between Israel and Hesbelah. Well yeah, well yeah, their whole country is being bombed to pieces. I mean, Muslims. Extreme Muslims don't make me comfortable. Okay, I'm an American, I'm an American. I'm a patriotic American. They don't make me comfortable, and they don't like me. But if I was them, I wouldn't like me because I wouldn't that the rulers have created such a mistrust in humanity that it's sad. So yes, I don't feel comfortable around extreme Muslims. Okay, fair enough, they don't feel comfortable around me, fair enough. But I don't want to see them lose their homes. I don't want to see their children suffer. I don't want to see them suffer. They're human beings, just like I am. But Israel Israel, boy, they don't care. They don't care, and they prove it time and time again. Just go look at the pictures of these people's homes in Lebanon. It's absolutely crazy. Okay. Next one, AP says senators took down one Trump cabinet pick, but the fight over their authority is just beginning. Yep, we saw that. That's a factual headline if I have ever read one. The Maga movement is so well organized, oiled and primed, and the Democratic Party is in shambles. And I think they did this on purpose. Remember what I told you, the Trump hero, the Maga hero movement. I think it was created, fabricated, and I think we're living in it and watching it. Remember, how would the Democratic Party, who could produce for you for America out of nowhere, a talented, silver tungued person that couldn't even prove his citizenship. How could they pull him out of a hat with six months experience in Congress, know that he was going to be president. How did they do that? Well, I've explained this to you before, bloodline. They were chosen, but they plan and way way way in advance, way in advance, so do I think this was part of a plan. Personally, absolutely, I do, Absolutely I do. You can have your own thoughts, but what is happening in front of me is clear that this has been planned because Democrats, as as much as they have made Marxist liberals out of America and have made that ideology foster of people that is just that have been led down the path of victimhood and have zero foresight and are over emotional in their decision making. Yes, they have fostered that, and they have created that in this country to weaken a certain section or a certain a certain population of this society, of this American society. They took a liberal movement and they completely infiltrated it with Marxism. They did that. But the leaders of the Democratic Party have always been cunning and smart and wolves in sheep's clothing. They have always been that. And I refuse to believe that their best options were Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. I refuse to believe it. This has been planned. Remember, the same rulers rule both parties. This has been set up so that we will follow anyone who gives us a little bit better than the last guy, and This is only perception only. Can you imagine if we are getting a little bit more money in our pocket and we take our attention away from our heavenly father and we send our sons and daughters into a military that they are planning on using as a battering ram. Now, which was better? Right?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know, We shall see. All right, Let's go to CNN News. I'm not seeing any real stories here. I think I may focus on a guy named Jeffrey Sachs this evening. He has an economist jesuit from Columbia University. But he had some interesting things to say, and it may back up, it may back up what I prefaced this entire transmission with. So let's first go to CIA News Network CNN and let's see what they have dispuew to us today breaking news, latest news and videos. Okay, why Australia fluff. Why Australia wants to wipe social media from children's devices. Australia wants complete control. You got to remember remember when COVID hit Australia was boot licking the World Health Organization and the World Economic Forum. They were literally going around, their police were going around putting people in the back of vans and taking them to camps and forcing them to get vaccinated. Yeah, that happened in Australia. So they just want complete control. And it's funny that some of the coolest people in the world, whenever you hear them and watch them, the wildest folks surfing nature, the people were built by a convicts. Australia was built originally by convicts, so naturally their rulers have stayed the same. They've always been their wardens. So I don't know how that dichotomy happened in Australia where you have some of the coolest human beings on the face of the earth, but they allow themselves to get ruled over by complete tyrants. It's that, it really is, it really is. I'm glad they can go find an escape in the waves and they get to be free for a little while, but they they do not have it easy there. Whenever there's totalitarian control, they really lock it down quick in Australia. All right, Oh there it is how Australia plans to restrict social media for teens. While you're more likely to solve your problems on a therapist sofa than on social media. Oh Yeah, let's go to the hypnotists. Let's just have them tell you exactly what to think. All right. Uh, Trump's determination to install controversial picks faces next test. H blah blah blah blah blah. Oh, Benjamin Yet and Yahoo, look at that guy, Hush. Cease fire deal between Israel and Hesbalat is very close. Regional sources said, well, let's watch. Let's watch and see how long that lasts. I might even create a ticker to see we could just do a countdown to see how long in between each time that they have to revamp their military, how long each each little stint of peace lasts. Yeah, all right, CNN doesn't have any good headlines. The next day, person they go to a share share shock to discover her legal name when she applied to change it. No one cares. I don't care. Up, okay. Top stories One dead, two rescued as cargo plane crashes near Who was in the plane? This is my conspiracy brain. Who did they kill this time? They just sent down an assessm of this time. Probably no one. It's probably just a fluff story, which I think it is. Russia fires commander for false claims about progress of war. In Ukraine, military bloggers say, okay, RFK Junior wants flora out of drink, Well, good, good, floride shouldn't have been in our drinking water. But do you see do you remember he's a royal. Do you see what they do? So they dumbed down America for fifty years or more now by putting florid, fake fluoride. It's not the florid that your body needs. It's a poisonous fluoride into our water supply. They put that into our water supply, and then we're supposed to clap and praise when they may take it out. What we should be demanding they take it out. We should have demanded it a long time ago. But do you see how they get you accustomed? They boil the frog. Do you see how they get you accustomed to things? And then all of a sudden it comes out like, no way, this is bad. For they've known the whole time, the entire time they're rulers. The people in charge may just allow one of their little ponds to come mess with it. Now, let's let's take it out of their water. Let's put let's let's give their food, Let's put a little bit of health back in their food. Let's build these people up. Let's make them happy, a little bit happy little slaves, because we're gonna need them to do a lot of fighting here pretty soon, or we're gonna we're gonna need their support, and we're gonna need their money. Since they create and their they're more of their most productive nation in the world, no matter what we tried to. We tried to make China that, but uh, I don't know, we seem to be getting more production out of the US. It just seems to work there. So so why don't we just continue to take their money and make them work for it and then make them happy little slaves. Give them a little bit of more money so they create more for us. Let's do that, ergo the industrial revolution, ergo forwards. Solution for everyone to work nine to five forty hours a week. That didn't used to always be a thing. By the way, your rulers, Our rulers created that because they found out how much money they could make off of us, off of our energy, off of our time. Okay, that being said, let's get to what I think is an interesting and more real story for the day. What you're about to hear is one side of the power structure. Okay, it's one side. It's big education, it's Columbia University, it's it's world renowned economist Jeffrey Sachs. And either could give it. I mean, you're gonna have to really pay attention either. This is an old man that is waking up to a reality that is being red pilled right during this interview, because you can hear he's almost he's almost flabbergasted. That's a very white word of me, that he's almost flabbergasted. And you can you hear truth coming out, but it's almost like he doesn't want to believe it, but it's just so much that he just can't help it. And then I'll play this first clip and then I'll play a second one to you. You will hear like the truth is grounded. Now now now he kind of understands what's going on. But remember this is from the perspective of a person who has worked in a jesuit filled environment for a very long time, who has been well paid, who but who also could be his very own person just had been subscribed to that ideology. Right, Professors, if you've ever hung out with professors, if you've ever spoken with professors, they are a certain breed. They are, and some of them are very brilliant and very much their own men, although I've spoken with quite a few that just about what they are supposed to they say. They're like doctors. They just say what they're taught, they say. But this man is interesting to me because if you listen to him, it sounds I mean, he sounds like this is he's either being an agenda pusher or he really believes this and what he has to say is very controversial this day and age. So here I'll get I'm gonna play you a couple of clips and just give a listen.
Speaker 2: So maybe they learned we can get away with everything, including regime change in our own countries.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you think of the attempts assassination of Trump? We don't know the story. It's absolutely shocking. We don't know the story, and whether we ever will know the story is like so many other things right now that are huge events. We talked briefly about COVID. You know, I think it came out of a lab. That's one of the biggest events in history. Oh, that's so passe. Who wants to talk about that anymore. Assassination attempt on Trump, that's isn't that weeks ago? That's you know, that's old news. We don't even talk about that anymore. Blowing up nord stream some Kakamani story. Yeah, a few people on a sailboat. Oh it was Ukrainians.
Speaker 1: Oh was this? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is you know?
Speaker 2: This is part We have no attention span, we have complete line from the government, We have secrecy and confidentiality. So we never actually resolve any of these issues because it's very hard to have a systematic, methodical discussion where one discusses and then where there's a response. The thing that gets me about Washington is they don't feel they have to respond to anything. And you watch the spokespeople Matt Miller at the State Department or Kirby in the White House.
Speaker 1: They smirk.
Speaker 2: Right in your face to tell you you are nothing. We can tell anything to you. Do you understand it's my interpretation.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: So that was an interview a while back with him and Tucker Carlson, and you heard that the government just keeps lying and we're not getting the information, and they just smirk at you. He comes from a Jewish family, wealthy Jewish family and for them not to be in the know, they kind of get upset. And you know what, I don't know if he's just like it comes from a regular Jewish family that aren't extremists, that aren't taught the Tao mood and aren't taught is Jewish superiority? Who knows? Who knows? You can't trust that he's not, though, But you heard what I was talking about, right, just he was just red pilled. It was almost just like I can't believe that the government just keeps on lying and it's just weird and right, it's the weirdest thing ever to hear. You hear in an old, very intelligent, very very intelligent, bright professor from Columbia University, one of the highest most esteemed universities in the land as far as as far as indoctrination goes. And he comes from a Jewish family, but he works for Jesuits. And so is this literally two evil factions going against each other for the same goal and they both don't know it is that what's happening? Do they think that they're fighting each other on some type of moral high ground? And this guy would just this guy would have the craziest, or he'd just be right in the middle. But anyway, what I was trying to get at. You heard what he was talking about, about how the blatant lies, and about even even him, even him in higher education, one of the top economic economists in the world, let highest esteemed I wouldn't say top as far as feats, as far as what he's done, but highest esteemed economists in the world. He's in magazines, they asked for his opinion all the time, and you just hear him having a breakdown, not a breakdown, but just you don't hear people like this tell you blatantly and display tell you about and display their distrust for the government, not out, not right out the gate like that. So I want you to hear a second clip to where you can you can hear in that first one to where like he's just like, oh my, I can't understand, And then in the second one, which is a more modern clip. I think it came from a few days ago, maybe maybe a week ago. I can't remember the date of the clip. I had it saved as important, and then when I went and listened to it today, I was like, Okay, well this makes sense. Why I would save it that way. But just listen to this and you can tell now he's fully in. He's all in. I mean, it's the same thing that kind of happened to Tuckle Carlson. Remember when he's on Fox News. He could only talk about a few things. Then when he got fired and started his own thing, then he was like, Okay, well this crazy is happening and we can't deny this anymore. It's kind of like Elon Musk too. But I think he is in the know of the no. I think he's the leader of the club. I think he's the plant. That's what I think. But even him when he came out and said, well, most of these conspiracy theories are true. They're in the club, but there's clubs above them that they can't stand that they're not in. Although I think Elon is you don't become the richest man in this world, in this world without a meeting or two from rulers of this world, and you better fall in line. And that doesn't just come from me saying. That comes from interviews with people that have been in such meetings Belgium bankers and such, and they they have come out and they have talked about it, and it's super interesting, but it's super creepy at the same time. But anyway, listen to this second clip and you'll hear what it's like. And this is what I think that is happening to the rest of the world. I think the rest of the world is going through this phase. This is why I think this is the real story. Right now. The world is understanding one side of the lie. It's still all a lie. It still takes you away from your heavenly father, but they're understanding that the liberal ideology, the Marxist part of the lie. They're understanding it's evil for the first time. And you'll really hear it solidified in this second clip. Give it a listen.
Speaker 4: Now, who has done more damage to America than any of our miserable presidents have done in all of their failed policies because Netnaw, who has used America misused America repeatedly, Because the Zionist lobby is so powerful that Neatnaw, who basically is had control over the Pentagon to fight wars on behalf of Israeli extremism and the war in Iraq in two thousand and three, is a net Yahu war. The attempt to overthrow Bashar al Assad in Syria starting in twenty eleven and continuing fourteen more years of war is a net Yahu war. The overthrow of Mormar Kadafi in two thousand and eleven, unleashing instability not only in Libya but across Africa, is a net Nahu war. Net Yahoo and his friends in the US government, these arch Zionists so called, have had effective control over the US military. They have cost you and me and the rest of US as taxpayers trillions of dollars fighting Israel's wars. So, Matt, now, who has done more damage to America?
Speaker 1: You see? You see? People tell me and they'll tell you if you start to learn about this and talk about this, how how Israel is the like the religious Motherland, how it's how Israel is this? They don't understand the history of true Israel, and they don't understand Israeli extremism. They don't understand Benjamin and Yahoo. And that is a Columbia professor who I think was red pilled on the dangers of that side. Now does he know that he's on the other side? I don't know. I don't know is he an OPT for the other side. I don't know, but you heard it. You heard how he was way more grounded. That tone was way different than the first time. He was almost like, oh, I'm noticing it. I can't believe it the second time. Is how we all get where we all realize we can fully see it and we can openly talk about it. And it may sound crazy to the normy out there, but to us it's almost like, come on, catch up, catch up, because if you don't, you're just a part of the problem. Catch up. And I think I thought that was really interesting when I heard the slight differences the nuances between those two clips and exactly what he was talking about. So go look up Jeffrey Sachs. He seems to be very interesting to talk to or to listen to right now. He seems to be privy to a lot of truth, and he's openly talking about it now. And so whenever you get remember it's the world is a stage. Whenever you get characters like this, brains like this, people in his position that are willing to talk and speak out about evils that they're seeing, pay attention because they're not lying. They may be an opt, but they're not going to lie. They're either witnessing themselves lose power, so they need to convince you of why you should act against their enemies. But always pay attention because they're going to be honest in the way that they're into what they're seeing and the evils that they're seeing, because they're going to need to convince you of those evils as well. And it's very interesting that we have this dichotomy happening, this war between two factions, but neither of them are neither of them before your Heavenly Father, I want to I want to tell you that right now, all of them are to keep you in this focused on worldly things, and we are here to serve the truth, Yeshua. Remember the Christ is the way the truth, like we are here to expose the truth, serve the truth, bring light to the darkness of this world. That's why we are here. That's why we are here. We do all of this to glorify our heavenly violable and his creation. Because imagine how wonderful this world would be without forces like that in control. Imagine that's our purpose to make it wonderful so that forces like that are not in control this place would be. It could be heavenly almost other than the fact that we're physical beings. We could help bring heavenly energies here on earth. To think that's what we're supposed to do. So anyway, that is my time for tonight. Thank you so much for spending this time with me. Thank you so much for having a coffee with me. Whatever you're doing, drinking an energy drink, just hanging out. Thank you so much for listening. I hope you gathered some information that is valuable to you and as always, always be the light that your friends and your family need. I'm going to add this tonight send prayers out for your enemies to the rest of the world, that God enters their heart and that this world eventually becomes better for all of us, all of us and all things. But most importantly, most importantly before all of that, because the prayer is most important, but before that mentally, physically, spiritually, always, always, always be ready