Speaker 1: The moment you've all been waiting for. My father, Boy Green's dad, as it says on the headline, is doing his official final seven round mock draft to fix the New York Jets. Good luck to all of us. Boy Green Daily starts now. I'm gonna lose my gast guard bananas. Boy Green Daily starts now.
Speaker 2: Joints boy Buggy Day, Huggy Day, Buggy Day.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Put your seatbelts on, getting ready for the ride.
Speaker 2: We're the freaking New York Jets.
Speaker 1: We're built for the ship. What's going on, everybody? I'm paulished in Jure aka Boy Green. I'm the New York Jets digital reporter foravy dot com. Welcome to Boy Green Daily, a daily New York Jets video show, also available wherever you get your podcast. It's a Saturday and a very special Saturday episode. It is because my father's mock draft is finally here. We're going to be doing it live on the show. Feel free to react to all the picks as they're coming in and the moves my father is making. You could grade it. After we'll open up the phone lines. It's gonna be a good old time. Without further ado let's bring them in hop on Pop Draft, Pump Up. He's here on the program. What's up? Pop?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Now, let me tell you something, brother, this is gonna be some good time here. Let's go, which reminds me, Dad, do you know what time it is? It's Cooperant time, Up, Up Up, Sorry Rock Show shout out to CM Punk Baby tonight in the main event of wrestle Madia Baby. Okay, I'm sorry. Draft is what it really is? Baby here on the program, and I want to give this shout out right off the top. Pop. Obviously, we had our wonderful draft giveaway that happened earlier this month, which I can't wait for. It's awesome. But we want to do a couple of these sporadically randomly. You never know when they're going to happen.
Speaker 2: Pop.
Speaker 1: Because it's your mock draft day, I feel like we should do a flash giveaway so folks, and I see we already have some action in the comments section that will count. We are doing a flash giveaway on today's show. Okay, I'm about to show you the prizes. I have them right here next to me. A couple of times we do a flash giveaway where the giveaway is only happening on this show. It's a one day only show. All memberships, super jets and everything are up for grabs for this flash giveaway. Here it is okay, folks, We've got a brand new, old school New York Jets draftab. This is brand spanking new, baby, fresh out of the shop, New York Jets hat. We also have a jet shirt and this is one from my personal collection. I love this. I've been hanging on to this forever. Look at this week. Got the young guns shout out to Maverick. All right, top gun, get a little bit of this action going on. There's Quincy and Nunwa and the artist formerly known as Robbie Anderson who's changed his name as many times as I've done Boygreen Daily shows for God's sakes. So both of those are up for grabs. Baby, brand new draft hat, cool, cool old school jet shirt, both of them up for grabs. Again. Every membership and superchat that comes in it will be Raffle style, so we'll give it again. Obviously, the more you give, the more chances you have. But I would highly recommend betting anything or submitting anything in terms of memberships and super chats. To have a chance flash giveaway today, only we'll do it throughout my father's mock draft, in between a lot of action and without further ado pop good Lord, have mercy, I mean ACEDEP ten with a fifty dollars super Chat to kick us off here. Wow, Wow, Zori Luna. I couldn't have said it any better than myself forty nine to ninety nine super Chat. What up? BG haven't tuned in for a live show for a while, been busy with work, salute, and we were gonna have a Step ten. He called in on one of these shows and he was at a very secret location that I want him to be able to reveal if and when he's still there whenever a callin happens. He was at a pretty cool place for Jet fans. But thank you a step ten. You are firmly in this flash Raffle, There's no question about it. Thank you so much for all your contributions to the show. Super cool man, super cool. That's what a way to get us started. Humpap, Absolutely, here we go. It gets the old juices flowing, that is for certain. So sixteen Raffle tickets for a Step ten, which we appreciate and some loose change if any other action comes up here on the program. So salute to you a step ten, good Lord, have mercy, you love to see it. Baby. All right, let's get a membership being gifted. Shout out to Indie Jets jumping in on the train. All right, I have a feeling we may be hearing that a little bit throughout today's show. That membership went to Late Night, Late Night. You received a boy Green Coffee Club membership thanks to our boy Indie Jets. Indie Jets, you have a raffle ticket for for a flash giveaway today which we love. All right, beautiful, so keep them flowing throughout today's show again you have an opportunity to win that prize action again a brand new Jets Jets hat excuse me, and a shout out to Quincy and one of my favorite Jets of all time. Throw him on the list of recent jets. All right, pop, without further ado, are you ready to rock and roll? Baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did I miss it? Did you name the person that got the membership?
Speaker 1: I did? Late Night, Late Night?
Speaker 2: Okay, Greg good, I am ready let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for context, everybody and transparent, you will be using the PFF mock Draft simulator. As a PFF member, you can use this seven round mock draft simulator and it's pretty gosh darn cool. So we're going to be using it throughout today's program. Pop, you are the GM hop on. Pop will be making all of the picks. I will merely serve as a vessel, and I will just explain players are on the board or poke his brain about who he is thinking. But he makes the final call. He's the boss. It's his show. I am merely, like I said, a vessel to deliver this juicy mock draft to all of our wonderful Jet fans. It will be a full seven round mock draft. Currently, the New York Jets only have picks within the first six rounds, but who knows if that will change. So, Pop, are we ready to enter the draft? Yes, let's enter the draft. Okay, before I start? Is there any trading up going on here? Should I be aware of any of that action?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, no trading up, which, by the way, Richard podcast this week, that'd be incredibly unlikely if they Jets traded up. So there you go. Let's start the draft. Okay, So I will only do this in the first round and then in every other round. I will no longer make these conversations of saying what picks went with what players. I'll reveal that for our audio only listeners as well. With the first overall pick, the Tennessee Titans took Abdul Carter, the pass rusher out of Penn State. Cleveland took Mason Graham, the interior defense lineman out of Michigan. Travis Hunter, the corner wide receiver Combo went to the New York Giants. With the third overall pick, Ted McMillan, the years and a wide receiver, went fourth overall to the New England Patriots. Will Campbell, the LSU offensive tackle, went to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Ashton Genty has popularly mock picked the running back in the Boise State, went to Las Vegas Raiders with the sixth overall pick, and now the Jets sit on the clock at seventh overall. Pop, what is the play?
Speaker 2: Well? I just want to let everyone know I just got off the phone with Sean Payton. I've cooped up a draft day bonanza.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my good god.
Speaker 2: Trading back baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, trade back for pop? So Okay? Let's get this party started here and see what is happening. There is some trade negotiations, I understand happening behind the scenes. So okay, juicy, very juicy for that happening. Let's see where potentially we can go here with this mock draft situation, and we will see what happens. Okay, and yes, all right, wow, okay, it is official. The negotiations are in for the Jets and the Denver Broncos. You and Sean Payton, you know, kind of worked out a hard deal here, Pop, but it's official. The Jets are moving back from seven to number twenty. Overall, they're picking up the Denver Broncos second round draft toys at fifty one, the Denver Broncos third round draft toys at eighty five, and a third rounder in twenty twenty six, so a massive trade back as of hall of picks coming for the New York Jets. You're leading more on acquiring picks for this year as opposed to the future, because this could lean to am maybe a future first round draft choice potentially. But I like that you're loading up for this year because it sounds like you've got to play pop. So now we fast forward all the way to the twentieth overall pick, where the Jets now have a first round pick, where they swapped with the Denver Broncos in the first round as they moved up, likely for like an Marion Hampton or something, but AnyWho, pop, All right, what are we looking at here? After that? What a trade?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want to know what defensive tackles are on the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go through the defensive tackles here on the board. Here they are. Okay, we have Omar Norman Lott. Remember these are rankings of PFF, so I will just read them in order of their PFF standing. Tyler Williams, defensive lineman out of Ohio State, Derek Harmon of the defensive tackload of Oregon, Darius Alexander defensive tackquad at Toledo getting a lot of buzz, and TJ. Sanders defensive tackle out of South Carolina. Those are the main top guys at the top of the board here.
Speaker 2: Yeah one second.
Speaker 1: Yep, sure, sure, no, yeah, So let's go offensive tackle. Okay, let's look at a different position. I like the cut of your jib, pal, Okay, let's jump over there. All right, we go to offensive tackle here. Interesting. We've got some interesting names here. Gray's abel is more so. People project him on the interior at the next level, but it depends on your perspective. The North Dakota State offensive limon Josh Connelly Junior, the offensive tackle out of Oregon, one of the very talented offensive tackles still available in this draft. You have Donovan Jackson, who again could be tackle guard out of Ohio State. Ariante Ursery and Ossi Trapillo are the top offensive tackle options here at pick twenty.
Speaker 2: Hmm, all right, let's go wideers here.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go wide receiver. I like you evaluating all your options to her pop very smart, calculated movie, You're very smart. All right. We've got Luther Burden, the third the wide receiver out of Missouri. Matthew Golden, the talented wide receiver out of Texas, is still available here. And then we got some second ad options here, Eric ao manor wide receiver Stanford. We have Jayden Higgins, wide receiver out of Iowa State, Jack Besh at a TCU. Those are all the first round guys that are or the borderline first round guys excuse me, that are on the board. Okay, with Okay, let me hit the chimes.
Speaker 2: With the twentieth pick of the twenty twenty five draft, the select Texas wide receiver Matthew Golden.
Speaker 1: WOWSA. I will just say this will make a very happy in the comments section to be able to trade back and get a dynamic wide receiver like Matthew Golden. Absolutely love it, beautiful. I'm going to be mocking these down here just in case for any technical difficulties here with the system. But Matthew Goldman, Texas wide receiver. I love it at pick twenty. Good work, pop. Okay, nice, you got Garrett Wilson a running mate. That's good to see. Now we jump over too. Let me see the chat real quick. See if everyone okay, there's a lot of people loving that pick. Oh yeah, specifically hep He's given a La night yeah to that pick. Okay, I love the WrestleMania references. Very nice, everybody. Okay, here we go. Now we jump over to pick forty two. Remember the additional pick we picked up was from Denver in the fifties. In terms of a second round draft choice, we're now here at forty two, the Jets original second round pick. Where are we looking pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to defensive tackle first day.
Speaker 1: All right, defensive tackle, sure, big kneed area for the Jets. All right. Tyler Williams the defensive tackle to Ohio status is still on the board.
Speaker 2: T J.
Speaker 1: Sanders the defensive tackle to South Carolina, still on the board. Then we go into the CJ. West's defensive tackle on of Indiana, Schamar Turner defensive tackle out of Texas A and M, and then a couple of Texas boys and Alfred Collins and Vernon Brownton. Those are the big names still on the board here.
Speaker 2: Okay an offensive tackle.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, let's jump over there offensive tackle. We still have some of the names we had on the board. The other one that sort off the board is it looks like Josh Connelly Junior is a sincemen taken unfortunately, but Donovan Jackson the tackle guard out of Ohio State, Arianta Ursery tackle out of Minnesota, Ozy Trapillo the offensive tackle to Boston College.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, let's go to just show me safeties real quick.
Speaker 1: Safety is sure. Okay, there you go. That's a position of need for the Green and White. Okay, we have Kevin Winston Junior, the safety at of Penn State. We have Xavier Watts, the safety had a nerd name, Andrew mccooba mccuba Matanna the safety out of Texas. Nick emn Warri's still on the board. That is bonkers some of he's on the board in this mock draft simulation. And Latham Ransom, the safety out of Ohio State. And then I would be remiss if I didn't mention r. J. Mickens, the son of former Jets player Ray Mickens, the safety at A Clemson also here on the board.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, I apologize for back and forth. I need to go back to defensive tackle.
Speaker 1: Nope, that's okay, no issues, Pop, You're running this ship. I'm just merely the vessel. Okay. We're at defensive tackle. Okay, is the pick in the top? Okay, yep, we're at the top. Yep, But Tyler Williams is the top defensive tackle of Io Ohio State, excuse me. Then we got T J. Sanders, C. J. West, Shamar Turner, and then the Texas Boys.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would I'm gonna make my selection, but I want to trade up, so I don't want you to hit that button.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're gonna make a pick at forty two, and then you want to trade up again. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: So there's eight picks in between. Yeah. Yeah, we'll make the pick and we'll let it. We'll roll the dice.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no trade, no trading, okay, all right, so play the chimes, Play the chimes, okay. With a forty second overall pick the New York Jets and the second round.
Speaker 2: Select South Carolina defensive tackle, TJ. Sanders.
Speaker 1: Okay, very nice. TJ. Sanders is the pick, defensive tackle? Help? Okay, you can you can use it, beautiful, all right? TJ. Sanders, South Carolina defensive tackle.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's go to your new pick, which is fifty one. That's the second round pick you acquired from the Denver Broncos. Here on the board. All right, what position would you like me to try?
Speaker 2: Let's go to the safety.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I think you're come on. Xavior watches out the board, which let me peek up. Uh. He was the forty sixth overall pick.
Speaker 2: To the roll the dice. The sorry, pop, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you risk it to get the biscuit, and sometimes no biscuit delivered unfortunately. Sorry, there pop.
Speaker 2: That's that's truly disappointing. Okay, let's go to offense offensive.
Speaker 1: Tackle please, Okay, yep, let's pivot. Let's pivot. And that's okay, that's what the dress all about. Okay, someone just sniped you. That's okay. We go to offense tackles somehow. Ariante Ursery still on the board. Unbelievable. Ozzy Trapillo on the board out of Boston College. You have Marcus Embo the Purdue tackle and also the airs in a tackle guard combination, depending on how you feel about. Jonah Savane is also on the board as well. Charles Grant tackle on a William and Mary Anthony Belton another tack on an NC State. So a couple options there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're going to come back right back to offensive tackle. Zippy over edge.
Speaker 1: Ooh okay, I like this. Where could we be going here?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Edge rusher? We got my boy j T two of me low Aw out of Ohio State. You've got Ala Dajo, the u c l A pass rusher, Jared Ivy edge rusher out of Mississippi, Josiah Stewart out of Michigan, Kyle Connard out of South Carolina, Jack Sawyer out of Ohio State. Another guy there, Elijah Roberts SMU, Jordan Birch out of Oregon, Saveon Jones, the Edge out of LSU, A couple of those guys, and my boy, David Walker Edge Rusher out of Central Arkansas. Selecting you, my sir.
Speaker 2: All right, so before we go too far, all right, I want to I have my pick for the fifty first pick. However, I want to move up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see if I can do that. Yes, so we could do that now. So okay, how where do you want to move up to? Pop?
Speaker 2: I want to move up to the mid to late fifties, maybe sixty.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So here are some potential options here. I'll just start giving you some teams that could be in the range. Oh, there's the Chargers at fifty five, Bills at fifty six, Panthers at fifty seven, Texans at fifty eight, Ravens at fifty nine, Lions at sixty. Do any of those teams check off anything for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to screw over the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: Sure they got two they have two picks of the second rounds okay, So.
Speaker 2: I'd like to take their fifty six pick just so later on they can crew the day they ft around and found out.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's we'll work on that right now. Behind those scenes, it looks like, yeah, let's see here all right. Okay, So you want their fifty sixth overall pick? Is there anything else? Like? You know, we'll work on the trades by the scene as you're on the phone with a brand been back there. But is there any other targets you have or that you just want to acquire fifty six?
Speaker 2: I want fifty six, and I'm thinking I would give them maybe the new third round that we acquired for twenty twenty six. Oh, okay, with either maybe with seventy I preferably with eighty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see the trade has a thirty nine chance to be accepted here, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For the twenty twenty six and the eighty.
Speaker 1: Five, that is correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, what about if we do the seventy three.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred percent chance of being accepted. Well, let's try the eighty five. Okay, sure, what do you have to lose? So sure, okay, let me offer that trade and see what happens. Buffalo has accepted that trade. So there you go. You got a trade up here again for our audio only listeners and also for others. Let me throw this back up on the big board here is negotiations are going on with the Pop and Brandon Bean and his whole you know, stance on trying to screw over the Buffalo Bills. So Pop has moved up to He also has pick fifty one, which is still active right now from Denver, but he's also moved up to pick fifty six overall. He had to give up the Denver third Roundery picked up, which was eighty five overall, and the future third Roundary picked up from Denver in twenty twenty six. Dad is a mad scientist right now for hop on Pop, so he's got fifty one and fifty six. Any other trade you want to make immediately?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 2: For now? It's time to cook.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Let's let's go back to drafting a player here. Okay, what position would you like me to jump over to?
Speaker 2: Offensive? Going to offensive tackle?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. There's some juicy offensive tackle names on the board, so it's time to play the chimes.
Speaker 2: Time to play the chimes.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Let's roll baby, all right with the fifty four first overall pick in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft. Hop on pop as a New York Jets selecting.
Speaker 2: Ozzy Trapillo Boston College offensive tackle Breantre Ersrie.
Speaker 1: I like it. Ozzy Trapillo is the news starting right tackle for the New York Jets, beauty.
Speaker 2: Twenty four games starting at right tackle for the Golden Eagles. It's a solid pick, solid pick. Nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, we jump over now to pick fifty six overall. This is the pick you just traded up with the Buffalo Bills to acquire. You wanted another second round picks. That must be another guy. I imagine you're targeting here. What where are we look at here? Immediately?
Speaker 2: We are going to edge today Edge.
Speaker 1: Okay, the edge of the world as we know it. All right, let's jump on over there to edge rusher. Okay. The only guy who looks like he's gone is unfortunately, my boy j toym Lohou out of Ohio State.
Speaker 2: But it looks like a gentleman I targeted with this draft with his trade, who is from who is a bruin is still available? He's very similar to the Georgia satellites. Okay, right, keep your hands to yourself. He's very good at shucking the hands. We're gonna go with. Make the pick, roll the music.
Speaker 1: All right. With the fifty sixth overall pick in this NFL twenty twenty five draft, you have the New York Jets selecting.
Speaker 2: Edge rusher. Oh whu wha for me? Oh jet, I can't say his name.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it looks to me to be a lou wafimi a la Deejo. So okay, we have him as the pick. He is the edge rusher out of UCLA. Okay, very nice, Okay, any trading happening here or we're just gonna let this baby roll.
Speaker 2: Let's see my next.
Speaker 1: I would assume as seventy three, third round.
Speaker 2: Yep, seventy three. Let's look at uh, let's look at the old the.
Speaker 1: Grade chart safety first, and then before we sub met this pick officially. Oh yeah, okay, seventy three.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good for now we can make we can move. Oh, so make that pick, make that pick. Okay, all right, beautiful, all right, just want to make sure. So okay again, oulu wafam O la Deejo is now the pass rusher for the Jets. Again with a fifty six overall pick in the second round. We now dropped down to seventy three. That is the original third round pick for the New York Jets. Here in this draft so far, just to catch everybody up, we've made four picks so far in this mock draft scenario. My Pop traded from seven to twenty with Denver to select Matthew Golden, the Texas wide receiver.
Speaker 1: At forty two, he took TJ. Sanders, the South Carolina defensive tackle. He then traded up with the third from Denver and the future third from Denver to trade it for Ozzi Trapillo, the Boston College right tackle. And then obviously we also have or he moved that up at fifty six because fifty one is what he acquired from Denver. And then Alu Womo Fimi a Ladejo UCLA pass rusher at fifty six. Long story short, we've got four players here for the Jets.
Speaker 2: All right, where we go next?
Speaker 1: Pop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna peak two places. I'm gonna look at safety and tight end.
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple of things here. First off, I'll give a couple of shout outs to the chat Nick Tiodoro, HEYBG happy Baby a weekend. It's going to be awesome. Thank you so much for that. Thank you. Nick Tiodoro, wrestling super fan, also has his own wrestling podcast. Shout out to you, buddy. Also, I want to give another reminder to the three hundred people in the room. We're doing a flash giveaway for this show only here it is okay, all right. We got a brand new Jets hat. It's up for grabs. All the tags to on it again, brand new, old school New York Jets at brand spanking new, all right. And we also have this cool Jets shirt giving a shout out to Quincy and Nunwan, the artists fortally known as Robbie Anderson the Young Guns. Shout out to the top Gun reference. Both of these are available. It's a flash giveaway, which means only the super chats and membership submitted on today's show or paypaler Venmo, whichever you prefer, only Today's count towards this giveaway. So it is a flash giveaway for this show only, So continue to send in your membership super chat questions for Pop in the middle of this draft. Feel free to submit those and they're two ninety nine apiece per raffle tickets, So make sure you consider that when you're sending in your super chats here on the show and everything as well, And as Zach Quinn says, make sure you guys like the video. That's a freeway to contribute. We're trying to make a chase to ten thousand subscribers chip away every day. All right. I appreciate all those commentaries and keep them coming. People light them up, all right, pop, excuse me, my apologies. What is the position that you said you want to go to?
Speaker 2: Now? I want to look at tight end?
Speaker 1: Ooh, tight end? Okay, sure, all right. Mason Taylor still on the board, the LSU tight end, Terrence Ferguson out of Oregon, Harold Fannin Junior on the board here out of Bowling Green Gunner Helm out of Texas. Benjamin Euroseric the tight end at of Georgia. And look another notre named Golden Domer tight end that's going to make it to the NFL level of Mitchell Evans is on the board as well. So a couple of shout outs there.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go over to safety.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, let's do it already. Let's jump over to the safety position, my boy Andrew mccooba mccoopa, Matada. Still on the board, of course, the safety out of Texas. RJ. Mickins. We mentioned the son of Ray Mickens, the former longtime former New York Jet Lake Latham Ransom, Ohio state safety on the board here Billy Bowman Junior out of Oklahoma, although James what do we call him? Billy Bowman Junior Jonas Sanker, the safety out of Virginia, Jalen reed At a penn State Sebastian castor out of Iowa. Okay, scroll up, Okay, do you have your pick?
Speaker 2: Maybe go back to Titan?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, all right. Also, I can at any time that you needed, I can tell you your remaining picks.
Speaker 2: That you have.
Speaker 1: If you do not have that available in front of you, I have it. Okay, all right? Do you have a targeted mind here? I would like to move up say that one more time.
Speaker 2: I want to because I and the reason we're doing this is how PFF works. I just want to say that because as soon as we make the pick of fast forwards to the jets, right, so you just want to be I've got to I've bet if I'm gonna trade up. I've gonna trade up or I miss.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, do it right. I appreciate you explaining that, yes, because right that that may seem od right. We don't want to skip the next pick, so you can trade up from the perspective. Okay, what's your target again? Your next pick after seventy three is one and overall in the fourth round. So where's your target place?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So my target place is around the eighty to eighty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will all right, let's work the phones here behind the scenes. I will work on that for you. Okay, beautiful, Let's try to get you up as you have a target in mind apparently, okay, alright, little bit, okay, one second here, let's try to see if I can work some magic with you here behind the scenes. All right, beautiful, Okay, what do you want to give up for moving up to that place? Pop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm willing to trade one ten, yep, one sixty two?
Speaker 1: Okay, nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, Let's see and see what that shakes out of the trees.
Speaker 1: So far, that shakes out absolutely nothing. Okay, still nothing?
Speaker 2: All right, drop to a seven one?
Speaker 1: Okay, still nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll stand pat then I'm not one day.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not willing to do that, Okay, fair enough, so be it all right? Do you have your pick?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you have your pick? Excuse me for seventy three overall?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, let's go back to the big board.
Speaker 1: Tightle me okay, beautiful, let's throw it back up here on the big board again. We're in the middle of hop On Pops Official Final seven round mock Draft live with the PFF Mock Draft Simulator. You're in the program. Seventy three over all, the original Jets third round draft choice here on the board. Alrighty tight end please? Okay, sure, nope, my apologies. Sign all right, let's jump over to tight end. Boy do we need some help? Okay, there's a lot of big names still on the board here.
Speaker 2: Okay, some of this doesn't seem a reasonable fair enough, which I appreciate you doing that for this mock. I'd like to I could give myself a better draft grade, but it doesn't seem realistic. He's realist, I understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, so play the chimes.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, now, now I've got a good grip. I would like to just do one more trade. If this doesn't work, We'll just roll. So I'd like to move up. I'd like to move up to ninety five.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that is oddly specific.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see here, let me see Okay that the Kansas City chiefs. Interesting. Okay, what's your offer?
Speaker 2: One ten and one sixty two?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's let's offer that. Let's send that through. That trade has been accepted. So let's throw that up on the big board here so I can show you guys what the heck just happened. All right, we have a trade. I should probably get a trade sounder of some kind, but I'll work on that in the future. Pop has made a trade. He's traded up from one ten and one sixty two. Okay, he's giving up both of those two picks to move up to pick ninety five at the tail end of the third round. There at ninety five. I do believe. Let me double check. I do believe we're still in the third round range. And yes, that's one of the final picks of the third rounds. Okay, you've successfully moved up. Any other moving around?
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's uh, let's go over here. You now have that extra pick. I love your mad scientist jumping around here. Very nice. This is great, all right, so.
Speaker 2: Hit those times.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Do I need to go back to titan?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: You do not. Oh interesting, Okay, here we go. I tried to do something here. Here are the chimes. Overall. Picking the third round, the New York Jets selected this mock.
Speaker 2: Draft Texas safety Andrew Mukava. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: Macouba Matata, baby, You've made the people very very happy. A very talented, versatile defensive back that can play all over the place. Parents from Congo, e from Zimbabwe.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Macouba is the pick for the New York Jets. That's seventy three overall. Now we dropped down to their next pick at ninety five. Would you trade it up with the Kansas City Chiefs for what position?
Speaker 2: I'm going?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, that was aggressive. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: Walking in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll play the chimes even though no no longer necessary. I will repeat it for those just at home. This is one of those that he tested. The line said, okay, where can I go exactly in this draft through maximize it to get my guy, which is part of the allure of the draft. Harold Fannin Junior, the tight end out of Bowling Green, who again just had the greatest tight end season, perhaps of all time. Again three siblings in our audience is going to be losing his gosh darn bananas for this pick because he loves Fan and Junior. Look at all of this jumping around. Okay, Jimmy Jets have asked for a recap, and don't all of us need this for God's sakes? With everything that's gone on the board. Okay, here are the results so far. I will put aside the trades and I will just give you the picks because my brain will implode, but I love it. Okay. Twentieth overall, Pop Took Matthew Golden, the Texas wide receiver, forty second overall, t J Sanders, the South Carolina defensive tackle, fifty first overall, Ozzy Trapillo, the Boston College right tackle, fifty sixth overall, Aluama Femi Aladejo, the UCLA pass rusher on the board at fifty six, seventy three overall, Andrew mccouba, the safety out of Texas, and Harold Fannin junior titanded a bowling green with a ninety fifth overall pick. Some great double triple quadruble and apparently quintuple dipping here happening in this mock draft scenario. So there it is. Let's freaking go okay, and we will see as we continue to rock and roll or mock and roll through this mock draft. Beautiful. So Harold Fannin Junior is officially the pick. Excuse me at pick ninety five before I submit this, Is there any other trading or moving around going on here? Because there's a big gap here. You're fifty picks away from your next selection, which is at one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go to just let's just check two places. Let's check quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, very nice. Let's jump over there, all right. Quarterbacks, we have Will Howard quarterback out of Ohio State, Riley Leonard quarterback of under her name Jackson Dart somehow still here on the board. That seems unrealistic, Tyler Schuck probably unrealistic. The quarterback of the Lowville. You have Dylan Gabriel, quarterback out of Oregon. Quinn yours quarterback at the Texas Kyle McCord quarterback out of Syracuse and Curtis Rourke, the quarterback out of Indiana, to give a some of the top guys still available.
Speaker 2: All right, and then let's bop over to linebacker form.
Speaker 1: But let me just clarify this is before I officially submit Harold. Okay, yep, I just want to make sure. Okay, what's the other position when we look at linebacker. Okay, let's go to off ball linebacker here? Very nice. Again, this is just because of the PFF system. Give another reminder out that we have to get this trade in or it's going to skip to the pop's next pick here, so he's just sort of peeking around, all right. We have Jeffrey Bassa, the linebacker at Oregon, Barrett Carter, linebacker at Clemson, Jack Kaiser, I know, Sharon's a big Jack Kaiser. Notre Dame fan in our comment section appreciates you, Sharon. Kobe King linebacker at Penn State, Cody Simon, the linebacker at Ohio State. Cody Lindenberg, linebacker at A Minnesota gives you some of the top off ball linebacker still on the board. Okay, good, we can launch this, Okay, so you're fine with the taking fan and and then jump in a pick. Yes, okay, just wanted to make sure. So again, Harold Finn and junior tight end Bowling Green is a pick at ninety fifth. Overall, a lot of picks are happening here. It's jumping all the way down to one forty five. We only have three picks left, one six and two O seven respectively. Okay, where are we going next?
Speaker 2: Pop, Let's go back to the quarterback and linebacker.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, quarterback, we still have Tyler Shuck available somehow, Dylan Gabriel quarterback out of Oregon, quinn Ewers quarterback out of Texas, Comb Accord quarterback out of Syracuse. And then that's our top quarterbacks available at this point. And what's the other one?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 1: Linebacker?
Speaker 2: I'm backer?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's go to off ball Linebey here also shout out to r J Mickens, who's still available. Appreciate you, RJ. Keep hanging on tight, buddy. I'm sure you'll get picked eventually. All right, We've got Kobe King Penn State, Cody Simon, Ohio State, Cody Lindenberg Minnesota, Denny Stretzman linebacker Oklahoma. Those are the top off ball linebackers on the board.
Speaker 4: M okay, let's go to uh, go back to defensive tackle from it defensive tackle. Okay, I don't mind a potential a double dip here.
Speaker 1: Do we get one of those earlier? Yeah? Of course t J. Sanders, so I would not. This is the depth of this draft that would be tasty depending on who you ended up going with here. All right, We've got Ty Robinson the defensive tackle on Nebraska, Tim Smith, the defensive tackle out of Alabama, Jared Harrison Hunt defensive tackle on a SMU, Taka Hemingway another defensive tackle to South Carolina, Dion Walker Baby the six foot eight defensive tackle out of Kentucky, still here on the board, and Riley Mills, your Notre Dame Golden domer also on the board. Here Zeke Biggers, defensive tackle out of Georgia Tech. To round out a lot of the top on the board.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this. Let's see if we can get a trade.
Speaker 1: Okay, beautiful for one seventy Okay, I will work on that. Okay, what are you looking to give up in this one to seventy situation?
Speaker 2: On six and two or seven? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Okay, let's just get aggressive here. Okay, let me see here. That would be Buffalo, who has back to back picks at that point. So we'll go to Buffalo because apparently you and Buffalo Brandon Bean over there are best friends. Good to see, you're good to see that's happening in the division. Okay, Uh, you may have to pick another one. Apparently Buffalo is uninterested in making a move, which I can't blame them for after all the slapping around you did to them earlier, for God's sake, So what about one sixty nine? Would that be hones?
Speaker 2: It's good?
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. Okay, so you want one sixty nine? You want to give up both one eighty six and two oh seventy? You said, yes? Okay, Uh, the trade is one hundred percent chance of getting accepted. Would you like to try to work at another pick here to see if you can get a little more out of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, if we can get there, maybe they're one of their six round pick seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me never mind. I guess this is just the perfect trade from their perspective. They said it's this or nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, let's offer that trade, and of course will be accepted because they were one hundred percent interested in that. As you know, a little klingy bastards were unwilling to give us one of those sevens back, but appreciate another trade with Brandon Bean and hop on Pop. Here the Jets required pick one sixty nine overall in exchange for one to eighty six and two oh seven overall. The Jet's got that two oh seven pick originally from the me Cole Hardman deal. Okay, so we're currently on the board to pick one forty five and the only other pick remaining in this class is now one sixty nine. So okay, where do we go with your pop?
Speaker 2: All right, go back to quarterback?
Speaker 1: Okay, and would you like the chimes played? I would alrighty, here we go. Let's go baby. Forty fifth overall pick in this mock draft for twenty twenty five, the New York Jets select Syracuse quarterback Kyle McCord. There you go, maybe Kyle McCord. Welcome to the New York Jets. By the way, I just heard Kyle McCord. He just did an interview with Rich Eisen on The Rich Eisend Show, which we appreciate. He was still back in Syracuse getting ready for the draft, and he said, one of the teams he's talked with the most is the New York Jets. They are on the list with several others Giants, Saints, a couple other teams that have been circling his bagas but the Jets are among the picks. And for those who don't know, he wears jersey number six in college, people say, oh, that's interesting for the franchise. For Mark Sanchez is the reason he wears that. So he was was born in New Jersey, believe it or not. With all his moving around Comcord co election one five overall, baby, Okay, let's go to your last selection here unless you do some other trade. I suppose one sixty nine overall. Okay, let's go to defensive tackle. This was a pick Pop moved up for. So let's see, all right, we've got Tim Smith, We've got Jared Harrison Hunt and so Tim Smith Alabama. It looks like you missed out on your guy there, Zeke Bigger's junior Tafuna Simeon Barrow gild Okay, go back up, all right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Is there a different position you prefer. Okay, here we go. All right, let's go here to off ball linebacker. All right, okay, We've got Cody Simon, Cody Lindenberg, Danny Stretchman, small mine, didn't it? Junior, Jay Higgins, Teddy Buchanan. Those are the guys that are the top off ball linebackers currently on the board.
Speaker 2: All right, let's pop over running back.
Speaker 1: Oh running back? All right, come on, baby, I have no idea who's available here, but I hope it's someone juicy. Oh yeah, Kyle Mung and I the juiced up muscle hamster running back from Rutgers are still on the board. You have base Shall Tuton running back out of Virginia Tech, very talented player. Marcus Yarns, halfback out of Delaware. You got Taj Brooks out of Texas Tech. Raheem Sanders running back out of South Carolina. Those are some of the top guys. Oli Gordon, the second liquid Dowen is still on the board here. Okay, give some Syracuse love here on the show, trying to check and Donovan Edwards, the talent of running back out of Michigan's also on the board here. Loved his tape from two years ago terrific. So yeah, you got a lot of options here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the pick I wanted. Obviously, with the constraints we're working with, I would have been able to get this last pick of the person I wanted. Yeah, will go. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, chimes are being played, baby, let's go.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is the one hundred and sixty ninth overall pick. This is in the fifth round, but the final pick of your mock draft, pop or some other trading that is happening here.
Speaker 2: We'll take the muscle Hamster two point zero.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Kyle Manungai, the running back out of Rutgers. Smaller guy in stature, but a nasty pass protector. Oh he's going to be in the league for a decade. I love this pick. Kyle mung and I. You are a New York Jet, the running back out of Rutgers with a final pick of the hop on pop mock draft.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: PFS is going through its system to put a bow on this puppy. It's analyzing your draft. You've earned two rewards for your draft from PFF. I have no idea what that means, but any who, here we go. All right, So here, Wow, all these trades. So there's a lot to unpack here, so let's let's unveil it. Let's recap what we've done here, so pop the start off this draft, you traded back from seven to twentieth overall the Denver Broncos, picking up their first, second, third, and future third round pick. With that trade. Backer you selected Matthew Golden, the wide receiver out of Texas, at forty two overall, your original forty second overall pick. You took defensive tackle T J. Sanders out of South Carolina fifty first overall. You acquired that in the Broncos trade. You got Ozzi Trappillo, the Boston College right tackle. You also traded up to pick fifty six of the with the Buffalo Bills and gave them eighty five, the Denver third round pick, and the Denver third round pick in twenty twenty six. To move up to fifty six, you took Alua Femi Oladejo, the pass rusher out of UCLA. Third round, at seventy three overall, you took Andrew maccuba mccuba matanda, the Texas safety. There in the third round, you moved up in the third round to get the ninety fifth overall pick for the Kansasity Chiefs in exchange for one ten and one sixty two to get your boy, Harold Finnon Junior out of Bowling Green, talented tight end. You selected Kyle McCord one hundred and forty fifth overall in the fifth round out of Syracuse, and you trade it up to select your final guy. Another Buffalo Bill's trade where you gave up one eight six and two oh seven for one sixty nine to get Kyle Mann guy the talented muscle hamster running back out of Bruckers Pops. This is your haul. Everyone in the comments section feel free to share your thoughts of all of this. A lot of creative trading here and pop.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: First off, before you get to any commenters here, why don't you give us your you know, assessment of your own mock draft here?
Speaker 2: Yes, roll up? Yeah, ok and make that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my goal, well back up here so you can see everything altogether here. Okay, Okay, there you go, there's the full draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So my goal was to get My top three were defensive tackle, offensive tackle, and wide receiver. Uh huh, so that was the top three. I'll tell you that when trained back to twenty the best, the most viable player of those three that I wanted my top three was Matthew Golden, so I selected him. My other goal those top three is to get three starters or or a competition backup plan, which is really what offensive tackle is sure for. We don't know what we have, Ozzy. With twenty four starts for the for the Eagles solid, it would be really, who's going to be the starter, Ozzie, okaf, We'll find out. So very happy with that. The defensive tackle. Happy, that's the top three. I think we have three starters. I agree with the top three, which is which is my goal, and that off then going on get the best head dresser available at our fourth pick brings a lot of speed. Very happy with that pick. I can't all right, And again I knew that I could get so for me tight end after the first top tight end gentleman from Penn State, Yeah, the Tyler Warren, Tyler Warren. To me, it was a body of picks. It was a big lumping after that and Harold Fanning Junior. That's why I made that move ahead of time to make sure it moved up to I think it was ninety five. I can't run ninety five to get him. He is a Swiss army knife. He is a weapon, which is one of the keys I wanted. Is he the world's grace block or No? What the Jets needed was a weapon. That's why I made sure that we got Harold fan Junior at pick ninety five. I think was a steal. He wouldn't have been around much longer, so puirly happy with that.
Speaker 1: And I'll just have been just to say, on your Fanning real quick. He seems to be an okay blocker at the second and third levels when he's facing off against the linebackers and defensive backs, but he gets in a lot of trouble with defensive linemen. So but yeah, so not a great blocker, but okay for what some of the things he'll be asked to do. But okay, I like that for Harold Finn Jr. And just I don't know if you're skipping over it, going back to it, you had okay, great, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So mccouba, I gave me the flexibility knowing I could get Harold Fanning Junior at ninety five gave me the flexibility to get a partner for Andre Cisco, and so that was a that was the compliment. There is he going to be a starter? I don't know, but he definitely shores up rides this much in Ben's string. There.
Speaker 1: It's good competition for Tony Adams either way. He could be the starter. We'll see. Okay, I like that, and.
Speaker 2: Then you know, I'll tell you that. And this is not to get Ricky's Ricky from New York's panties and a bunch or a twist. I don't think I'm not confident with with Jordan Travis fair enough. I'm happy to bring in Kyle McCord. Right, tyro Taro is on a two year deal that you know we're not going to get him at the low, low low rate that we did. Quarterback market is crazy. Even if you decided to stay, we need to have that second quarterback. And I'm not putting all my eggs in Jordan travis basket. So that was more of a pick for the future.
Speaker 1: Well, let me jump in on that one real quick and just say Connor Rodgers was on flight Plan yesterday with Zach Rosenblatt and Tim McMaster, and I think he gave a beautiful explanation of what teams should be looking for at quarterback when you're going like outside the first round, basically is that you're looking for a guy that at minimum can be a high quality backup. And if you look at Kyle McCord or what he's brought to the table, he could be a very good backup in this league, and backup quarterbacks are very expensive. Who knows, maybe he could be much more than that. That's obviously part of the analysis of bringing him in. But Connor Rodgers explained that in the Flight Plan podcast yesterday, and I think guy one hundred percent agree. I think comcord is going to be a perfect clipboard holder, and if he's called upon, you feel pretty good about it. Going to be a franchise quarterback that'll be up to the Jets and development and things of that nature. But like that there and then you have one more selection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so I again with the way you have to do PFA, if you have to trade up in advance, obviously it would have shaken out differently. I like the muscle hamster, he's solid. I would not have taken a running back. I would have preferred to get another defensive tackle, and I was targeting the I'll call him the Mountain from Kentucky, John Walker. That's why I targeted pick one sixty nine so I could get him. I thought he would have been a phenomenal, rotational defensive tackle, and in real world I would have been able to get him. I would have done different things than I did, but that was the target at one sixty. He just wasn't available.
Speaker 1: That's good to hear the thought process.
Speaker 2: I like that, and I really didn't like the linebackers that were available, which would have been my other so it's kind of a defensive tackle linebacker. I didn't like the linebackers. I didn't like the defensive tackles. I think Breece is on his way out, which is why I brought in the muscle hamster.
Speaker 1: Okay, HEP says, you should have went kicker. He would have loved a kicker. He's been trying to work that in.
Speaker 2: I actually considered that happened. If my trade had been blocked, I would have used picked two seven on a kicker.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. HEP so very nice. So that is the mock draft results for hop on Pop. We have four hundred people in the room. Like the video had subscribed again, hop on, pop, my father just fix the New York Jets. You could explain to us how well you believe or do not believe that he fixed the jets. There, Dave Brigga asked a good question, what is the value of seven versus twenty on the Jimmy Johnson scale? So one moment and I can tell you that pretty quickly on the NFL Draft value chart, which by the way, I use quite often. So the seventh overall pick is worth fifteen hundred points. The twentieth overall pick is worth eight hundred and fifty points. So it's almost almost half the value. Uh, it's not quite. It's six hundred and fifty points that you have to make up. So when you start analyzing all of the Broncos picks that you had in terms of getting a good one there, Denver had fifty one overall, which was three hundred and ninety points, and also we got their third round or eighty five overall with about one sixty five. Now where we split in this is where it's no longer an official scale. It's about who you've learned from, what I've learned from people for when you trade future draft picks, a NFL draft person a long time ago when they were training me and teaching me about all this stuff, said, it's the middle value of the round you're picking, So if you grab a future third round pick, it's worth half the value a middle third round pick is how it's been described to me. But I've heard other people say it's described where it's it's one round later, so a future third is worth a fourth, if that makes sense, So like it's one round later than what it is. So my father, long story short, on the NFL draft value chart did quite well with the pointage. You maybe even could have gotten more. Quite frankly, again, I know some people are arguing for a future first instead of all the combination now, but especially in mock draft scenario, I love seeing my dad's soft processes are getting more picks and ammunition than allow other trades. But obviously, when he dropped from seven to twenty, a future first could have been on the table potentially instead of a lot of the picks.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah, and you know what I want to have the draft. I wanted weapons for justin fields. I think I've got them both at tight end and a wide receiver. And I wanted to provide some you know, some more foundation on the offensive line is needed, and then shore up the defensive tackles. That's the stuff I wanted to walk away with. The other stuff is icing on the cake, potential backup quarterback of the future and who knows, you know that was real icing on the cake. And then the partner for Andre Cisco in that secondary rotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, I really like the hall a lot of the name. Again, Matthew Golden would be wonderful. There's no other question about it. He would be terrific from that perspective. So Matthew Golden's fun, Ozzie Trapil, You're getting a starting caliber right tackle at fifty first overall, how do you love getting some of that action here on the table? I will say, as we're going through a couple of these names that I just haven't been as high on during this process, But I love us doing this because it gives us an opportunity to talk about different guys. He is he being Dane Brugl of the Beast has excuse me. TJ. Sanders is his ninth ranked defensive tackle. The grade was right. He gave him a second or third round grade. You took him in the second round. There was other players on the board, which I found interesting. Is there a reason why? Well, obviously, I'm sure there is. That you targeted TJ. Sanders over some of the other defensive tackles that were in this class. Why TJ Sanders?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just, of course, I just closed on my windows.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, No, that's okay. I was just sort of curious because, like I said, when you bring up TJ. Sanders, he has a lot of intriguing traits. He's six foot four, he's three hundred and five pounds, he's twenty one, He's going to be twenty two soon. He's from South Carolina, so a South carolin a boy born and raised, all going in there. He's the ninth rate defensive tackle, but a top seventy player for Dane Brugler. Some other stats out on my see from here. A two year starter at South Carolina. Versatile defensive tackle. He can line up all over the plates. A late bloomer, didn't even start football until he was in high school as a junior, so that's really late to the game. I see some of his stats the last two years. I mean, these are really nice numbers. It shows you some of that explosiveness. In twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four, he had nine and a half tackles for lost, seven tackles for lost, four and a half sacks, four sacks, four pass deflections in twenty twenty three. Is super intriguing as a guy that gets his hands up. So I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm back, I'm back in it. Okay, yeah, so yeah, you're Brugler Moogler right. Some you know NFL ESPN dot com has as number five defensive tackle whatever number you said, show you know at nine it differently, he was the top rated guy that I had looked at on the board, remaining.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. That more than explains that. Obviously, that makes a lot of sense. The other one, so I'm familiar with Ozzy mcooba, Vannin Junior, Kyle McCord. Those are all guys obviously that a lot have had a lot of whopla over, There's no question about it. But when you go to the last one, which your UCLA pass rushers, whatever notes you have on him, I'm sort of curious he had him on let me see as the thirteenth rank pass rusher he hadham is the second or third round grade and you got him in at fifty six, so very good value there, and there's a lot of really talented pass rushers in this class. He's six three, two hundred sixty one pounds. He's twenty one, will be turning twenty two, so thirteenth ranked edge rusher, sixty fourth overall on the Big Board. Here some of the statistics for this talented young man. He spent his first two years at cal and then transferred over to UCLA. He's coming off a career season. He had thirteen and a half tackles for loss, sets insane four and a half sacks last year. So there it seems like as I'm looking at this young man that he has it is pronounced olu waffa feme or femei or fame. Excuse me, I'm just trying to pronounce this right. Ola day hoo, Ola daho is how you pronounced it. So thank you Dane Brugler for that. Born and raised in the California area. So he's an interesting guy. He's just want to haven't done a lot of homework on with the other guys. A stand up edge rusher in the UCLI system. Hybrid front seven guy, mostly two point stance pass rusher. He's played Mike climbacker, so he's played some off ball linebacker two that's fascinating, and transitioned to a new position of edge rusher and then became the permanent move. They tried to do that so he could do less thinking and more attacking. He led the Bruins and tackles for lost in sacks this past season, and he is quite known as a run defender apparently shout out to Dane Brugler for all this from the Beast. Ala Dejo is both physical and rangy, with the violence in his hands to shed and close down the football backside. His pass rush is more basic than advanced, but he's raw in that department, new to that field. So yeah, he was a name just I haven't done a lot on so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I really liked, you know what he brings the table that he also can combat the run, which we haven't had in some of our addressers. Anything is on ready and uh and he really showed up and showed out at the Senior Bowl. Okay, his aggressiveness so uh, and I he had was the top guy I had at the board that time. And I, and actually I wasn't playing on taking edge at that time, and I moved up because he was still available.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that you have the you know whatever the word is openness for lack of a better word, of being able to kind of pivot, because that's what a draft is. Quite frank like, things are happening to your point, like dil Walker, a name that you apparently targeted. Right during a draft. It's going pick by pick by pick, and you can be making those calls as opposed to this sort of archaic system of trying to do it in advance and left right the other. That makes a lot of sense, so really really interesting.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: So okay, that's your Haulpop, So how would you grade yourself?
Speaker 2: I would say overall, I got every selection I wanted to accept. The last pick grect, and so I would say that the last trade was not great. So with that, I'll give myself a B minus.
Speaker 1: Okay, so PFF gave you a C plus. What's your reaction of PFF PFF?
Speaker 2: I can tell them, did you take their ff?
Speaker 1: We've got two words more? Yeah, that's right, Okay, there I go beautiful? All right, Pop? Are you ready? To open up the phone lunch. By the way, also, people, for everyone that interacted with the microrapt thank you so much. We'll be putting this up on Instagram, our YouTube community post. We'll put this up on Twitter, where people always nice to share their very kind opinions in a very civil way. You guys can react. We'll also put out grades so you'll be able to grade this mock draft, and I'll share those results with my father on Twitter. You'll be able to vote on that poll. On those results, you also get see the full trade results too, so you can factor that into the thought process. But to watch the full show, obviously, we'll give them a link back to this program as well to tune in. But appreciate all the trading moving around. Pop. That was there's a lot of fun. So hop on, Pop in the books and continue this annual tradition for many years to come. You've given the Jets the blueprint. It's up to the Jets if they want to use it.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: All right, are you ready for the phone lines? Pop?
Speaker 2: I am? I think I get a few minutes before the making light.
Speaker 1: Isn't it okay? Beautiful? Get another reminder, everybody, we have to flash giveaway happening right now. Only two people are eligible. It is only people that have gifted on today's show at his Indie Jets and is aged ten. So if you want a chance of this flash giveaway again, we have this Jets hat brand spanking new old school Jets, have all the tags and everything's still on it. We have a Jet shirt Robbie Anderson and Quincy, a new Want Baby, a shout out to top Gun. We have this up for grabs. Okay, so both of those are up for grabs. It's a flash giveaway. So all the memberships in Gifting are available today. I highly recommend anyone that wants a chance to win some awesome stuff submit Those memberships in super Jets are only two ninety pop. Again, it is only for today from the start of the show to the end of show. By the time we get to the end of the show, we will randomly give that away again. So good luck to everybody, and you know, enjoy all right, Pop, without further ado, let's do it. Let's jump on over to the phone lines.
Speaker 2: Jets, football Man Buzzy, don't just football hook.
Speaker 1: Specialties, Watch Chests Footboom with by Green Jake gee gee, Yes, chess chest Chess.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: The phone launcher now open, everybody, if you'd like to get involved at YouTube dot com slash Boygreen two five Here on the program again at YouTube dot com slash Boy green t five to call in. Remember the freeway to contribute to the shows by liking the video and hitting subscribe. We're trying to make a chase to ten thousand subscribers. Baby, so appreciate that. Bad Chot's like, what size of that shirt?
Speaker 2: Boy? Medium? Medium?
Speaker 1: It appears to be very medium.
Speaker 2: I don't know think bad Chow wears too many shirts. He's always calling in with his shirt off.
Speaker 1: That is one thousand percent of medium. So you know, maybe if you butter up you can get a better chance at that, or give it that to a future child perhaps. I don't know, so sorry on the size there, bad shot.
Speaker 2: But there you go.
Speaker 1: There it is. But feel free, like I said, PayPal, Venmo, all of that is available and super chests and memberships all really good to roll. All right, let's head on over to the phone lines here on the show. It is Indy Jets kicking us off. What's up Indy?
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning pops, Good morning, BG, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, Indy, what'd you think of that mock?
Speaker 5: Well, here's my thoughts. So you have a defensive minded coach who proved in Detroit that he could take a lesser quality defensive player and turn him into you know how they were talking about make a third round or play like a first rounder and so forth. He could make a fourth or fifth rounder play like a second rounder. That's I think that's kind of the goal. So if it was me, I would have stayed clear away from anything defensive line in the first three rounds because I know that the coach can take a fifth rounder and make him play like a second or third and we need more help around justin fields. Yeah, and so that was that was That's the only It's not a bad draft bright any means. But what I would have looked for maybe in you know, another route to stay on the offensive side and picked up a couple picked up a defensive that, you know, picked up some defensive players in the later rounds, knowing that the coach can can coach them up. I don't necessarily have confidence in him that he can coach a fourth or fifth round offensive player to make I mean, maybe he can't. I don't know, we don't know yet, but we know that he can do that with a defensive player. So I would rather have focused our top picks all on offense and our back end on defense, knowing that he can bring the defense up. That's That's the only thing I have to say.
Speaker 1: But Pop, what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would say that, you know, really, if you look at it. I don't have the in front of me, but I would say I I actually drafted more players in the offensive defense. But yeah, he is right that, you know, Aaron Glenn's gonna be able to get more out of the players on the defensive side of the ball based on his background.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me, d you got you?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 5: Who do you have coming on your show for Draft Day?
Speaker 1: So let's see, we'll have Jericho Coatrie, We'll have James Woody, We'll have Pop, We'll have Matt Lombardo, he's an NFL insider. I've got Drew Baidy, a draft analyst. I'll have to pull up the list. We've got a bunch of people coming on. And then formerly of NFL Network. Her name's gonna escape me. She joins me. Either day of or day before the draft this week. Oh my god, I'm gonna Lindsey wrote, she joins us and she's coming on as well.
Speaker 5: And so I'm gonna call in and I'm gonna have Fireman Ed sitting with me. Oh awesome, he's gonna be He's gonna be there there at Jake's party. So I'm gonna trying to set it up to where some kind of time frame where where where where we can call where where I can call in and you can you can have a conversation. I'll just hand in the phone and go you and you and you can so we can have you can have a little little snippet of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, that'll be.
Speaker 5: A great little lineup, you know, or you know, even how how awesome would that be to have contry on there with Fireman and Ed talking back and forth, you know, or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, yeah, we'll see, Yeah, that'd be cool. A jet chant at a minimum, we'll have to get that live from Yeah, yeah, if we.
Speaker 5: Can, if we can get D to do us a little jet champ, probably I'll probably do it. Wait until after we pick you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably for the best.
Speaker 5: Sure, Yeah, that way we've calmed down and you know everybody's everybody's uh uh, you know has a chance to get an opinion then, and so they can you know, we can, we can, uh But so yeah, that's kind of what I'm hoping for, is that when we call in, I'll get see if I can talk him into I'll buy him a drink or something.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll work out the negotiations. I love that Indy awesome, So yeah, that'd be cool. So again, shout out to Jake asman he's going to have a live party on that draft day. If you guys are going to that, feel free to call in from that. I'd love to support in any way I can, so salute to Jake. All right, everybody, here is your final call for our flash giveaway. Brand new Jets draft hat or not draft hat. Excuse me, brand new Jets hat old school. We have this, and then we have that Jet shirt available that could fit on a bad Shaw's Corgi perhaps that you can throw in on ah medium and you guys can tie that or do something better with it. Feel free, that's up to you. Final call. Right now, we have two people in for our flash giveaway. Raffle here on the program and it gets me emotional talking about this. And we have eight step ten and we have Indie jets are only two right now, people, So if you want to get in your last second flash Raffle tickets, now is the time to do so baby for this. If not, that will be our Raffle Flash giveaway that we'll do. Hey, look, Indy is in for another one. Baby, he just doubled his Raffle tickets. That's what I'm talking about. Maybe what do we got there?
Speaker 2: Skinny D two three, Skinny D three.
Speaker 1: Okay, beautiful, So Indy now has two raffle tickets in our flash giveaway again, if anyone else would like to submit those in in any form or fashion, feel free. All right, there you go, hop on pop getting involved. Every time we get a super chat, we get a YouTube or excuse me, any time we get a YouTube super chat. Here on the show, we hear from my daughter's Rylan Wraw all right, awesome draft show shout out to mom G, which we could throw up on the screen here real quick. Again. All emojis are created by our boy Snowball Baby. So but yeah, let's show this up on the screen for mom G. Awesome draft show shout out to Pop for jumping in the mix on as well. And look at that even more baby, because we have a hop on Pop Mania which is this weekend and was today for Pete's sake, which was a real, real old grand time Wrah Pop is in for a couple of raffle tickets too, so we've got to add a hop on Pop here to the mix of course, so beautiful appreciate that. Very nice. Okay, we got hop on Pop in for a couple of raffle tickets again. Final call, people, and I will try to keep an eye on the phone just in case paypaler anything is going on or Lilian Bigdie says it won't fit, but what the fuck? Lol, throw in some raffle tickets action. Here you go. That's the spirit. Yeah, thankfully that is customizable, so we'll fit anyone's head. So that's the good news on the hat. But for the other as well, I guess here you go. So there you go, people, Just you know, this is what I say is that people just enjoy winning stuff, so you know you have sort of that rush hopefully of that action happening. So Floor Lily is in for three tickets. Okay, very nice, All right, let's throw those in the next. Appreciate you, thank you pal, all right, very nice. Hop on Pop obviously here in the mix as well. So let's add let's add flor Lily and then we'll start this raffle. It appears, Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Oh we got Jimmy Jett.
Speaker 1: Oh we have more coming in. Okay, let me jump back over. I'm jumping between multiple windows here. Let's see what happens. Ah, Jimmy Jet's baby. Here we go. Now we're getting it raining from the high heavens. You love to see it, all right, Pop? Who are the five new members to the Boy Green Coffee Club?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ninety nine Jet Soldiers of God, Jorge galvez ickin, Gilbert Farmer.
Speaker 1: All right, beautiful. And every time we get someone gifting five memberships or bore, we have to play a quick video. And how about some mickey shuffle number forty four forty.
Speaker 2: Four, Get some cold cuss, get some cold cuts, get some cold cuss.
Speaker 1: Do me so, ah, give me some baby Jimmy Jedge jumping of the mix with a five pack combination. Nice indeed, of us up a boat.
Speaker 2: Badshaw is asking how much is the raffle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a two ninety nine per raffle ticket and there are no limits, so that is how much they are. So I will hang on for a little bit longer to see if anyone else wants to squeeze into the mix here on this flash giveaway. They're two ninety nine a piece, so you can gift as many as you'd like. And again, this is just a flash giveaway here only today. Anyone who just gifted today on the membership train obviously is eligible to go, so I will throw some of those more names on there here on the train. So Jimmy Jets, you're in for five beautiful. We have for Lilian big d which is currently in for three. We've got Hop on Pop with two, ten with sixteen. He currently has the most of everybody in Indie Jets with two as well. That's our current leaderboard here for our flash giveaway. Jimmy Jets loves some cold cuts. Cold cuts not included in this particular raffle. Quite frankly, I don't know if any raffle that would be probably disgusting by the time it eventually got to you there. And now I've never bought hot cuts. I have not, although my Papa down there in the Conway area. They have it as well. Okay, Badshaw just submitted a raffle ticket, baby, let's hit it again. That option is also always available for everybody. Just sent that in over paypals a shout out to Badshaw here, who now has a raffle again. I tell everybody you might as well try to get one raffle ticket to the thing. You never know what can happen. So let's put bad Shaw in here and then we'll release the hounds.
Speaker 2: Yes, Pop, go ahead, Yeah, I'm doing a thirty second runoff for anybody. Last minute takers.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, okay, we'll do one last runoff again. Any raffle ticket you want to send in again, you guys can do that down below. I'll throw up the banner here. The banner's updated for numbers, but it's updates so you guys can see the Venmo and PayPal. It's at the end of this banner here. It's at boy Green two five. That is boy Green the color two five. You guys can paypower Venmo in. Just say your YouTube name and that it's for the raffle and I will submit those as well. If you want to avoid all the YouTube restrictions that exist again, that is PayPal or Venmo at Boy Green two five, just say it's for the raffle and we'll get those in here and then we will release the hounds here live on the show.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty seconds. Get your last second raffle in. Okay, so feel free to do that. Okay, everybody, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I tell you're going to hell for that comment. Ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. All right, let's see batch us hanging. I'm trying to find a Jets Michael Vick jersey for Mike Quirky. Yes, sick bastard. Okay, all right, time time, Okay, as we're about to submit, let's squeeze in one more call. We got Hep here on the show. What's up, Hep?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to give my stamp of approval. Long pops draft, Good job, bop.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Thank you appreciated pal. All right, beautiful Jets world Wide says I'm not eligible due to being an employee of the Boy Green Enterprises. Ah, of course makes sense. Okay, without further ado, let's do it, pop. Let's throw it up here on the big board. Let me just make sure that I've gotten everybody here that has submitted. We have Indie Jets with two, raffle tickets here, we got Jimmy Jets. Uh so we got hop On Pop for two. Let me just make sure I got everybody. We have Indi Jets with two. We have eased up ten with sixteen. We have hop On Pop a two for Lily and Big d with three, Jimmy Jets with five, and Batch Out with one. Is there anyone I miss pop?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, beautiful, So let's throw this up on the big board. Let me do this real quick as smooth as possible here and then we'll give this right here on the program. Okay, Wheel of Names, random name picker. Again, all of your guys's names have been submitted for this flash giveaway. It's all in the hands of the gods. Without further ado, let's see one this flash giveaway three, two, one go. Okay, it's going, it's going, keep going, keep going, and there it is a step ten. Congratulations, you have the most raffle tickets. Makes a lot of sense. You want our flash giver, which again is an old school Jets hat and a shout out Quincy and Nuonwa and the artist formerly known as Robbie Anderson's shirt. So shout out to eight step ten. What a fifty dollars super chat. Earlier on the show Pop, I know you got to dip appreciate it. Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, boy Green, we'll see you Thursday.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go for the Live Draft show. My Pop will be on the Live Draft Show coming up on Thursday. Thanks everybody for tuning in. Eight Step ten will be shipping that out to you. So shout out on the fifty dollars super chat. We will be back on tomorrow morning for Boy Greed Daily. Appreciate it real quick. I'll answer one more question here. It says fort Lillis and who is available at seven when Pops traded back. I missed that part. I'm pretty sure I should be able to check that in a moment. So one second here, let me make sure I can check that out. All right, I got his mock draft. You have full results. Okay, one second, all right, let's see again. Let me rephrase. Here are the players around one Okay, yeah, here are the players that were off the board. Abdul Carter, Mason, Graham, Travis Hunter, Tech McMillan, Will Campbell, Ashton Gent Then obviously the Jets run on the board at seven, so let's see what was available. So obviously Graham was gone, there was still Tyler Warren on the board. Yep, Tyler Warren was on the board. I'm trying to see if there's anybody else of' know or my membu was on the board. So a couple of those guys were still on the board. Some of the regulars. We're still on the board for that for Lily, Yes, awesome. Shout out to Dakota and everybody that was supporting on the channel. Love it. Thank you very much. Peace deuces. We'll be back on the show tomorrow morning. To the four hundred people watching live like the video hit subscriber, appreciate you. Enjoy WrestleMania. Get him wearing my cm punk shirt. He's the main event tonight. Check the time. It's Clopper and time baby for cmpunk and the main event and the triple threat match against Roman Rains, our Tribal Chief and Seth Frickin' Rollins. It's gonna be a fun WrestleMania, I hope for all our wrestling fans are either out there in Vegas or are going to be watching both of them. WrestleMania today and tomorrow. You enjoy it. For all my wrestling fans out there, enjoy God bless thank you. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Take care of everybody.