Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 2: Do you think the d DOJ should prosecute doctor Pacci?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they prosecuted Peter Navarro, and they prosecuted Steve Bannon to very piece and people over something that essentially was never prosecuted before, and their are sort of telltale signs of similarity.
Speaker 4: And they went to jail for a number of months over something that they I said, one.
Speaker 3: Of the analysts said, they used to laugh at it in the Justice Department when something like that was referred. But Merrick Garland prosecuted two very decent people and sent them to jail. I wasn't president. I would have given him a partner in two seconds, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Was after I left.
Speaker 3: They waited till left. I left, and then they prosecuted these two people, and they ought to be ashamed of themselves. So when you see that happen, you sort of say, maybe he should. What he did is far more serious than a lot of crimes. Rankly, but they prosecuted two people with nothing like that has ever taken place before.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Of course, President Trump welcomed to the I can't believe it's already Friday, but it is edition of both Nerbali's Rush Hour The Fast Hour in American media. Ladies and gentlemen. So much on the plate today, so much. I have a special request if you happen to be African American or you know somebody that is or getting a brown skin, a black or black or brown. You't have to be an African American, because that would also include Elon Musk. But if you happen to know somebody that is brown skin black. As the parliaments goes, and especially if they vote Democrat, I would love for you to get in touch with that person really quickly, like call them right now and tell them in about two minutes, we're gonna play something that they need to hear happening in the world of politics. So I'm gonna give you time to call. If you're black, to stay tuned. If you know somebody black, especially if they're a black liberal always arguing when you said about Mago or this or that or the have them just just tell them listen to him for just two or three minutes, and two or three minutes just listen. It'll only take a minute. We're gonna play something that pertains to black folks and Democrats, and so please acts. And you can say that I'm axing you if you know be you know, depending on where they were raised and how they were raised, if you say I'm asking you to do me a favor, it might help. Now, before we get to that, I'm gonna like I said, I'm gonna wait before we get to that. Trump was also President. Trump asked if John Thune should be serve another term, listen to his h What do you mean, no, Carlos cut three? You know my heath Wait which cut? Cut three?
Speaker 6: Do you want through him to serve another term as leader?
Speaker 1: Do you think would you support him?
Speaker 3: Why don't I get into that necessarily.
Speaker 6: But why a lot of people are thinking about it.
Speaker 1: This is a big issue.
Speaker 3: I get along with him. It's unfortunate that he doesn't have the vote.
Speaker 6: Do you actually get along with him?
Speaker 1: I do, but you clearly I mean you have big disagreements.
Speaker 3: I do. I do have disagreements. I believe strongly in terminating the filibuster and by the way, getting Save America Act approved immediately, and about four hundred other things in every hour of every day. Boom boom boom. You get whatever you want, you'd get.
Speaker 6: Democrats would do it too, though, right, they'd get Well, they're going to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't they're going to do that. If they get in, they're going to do it very quickly. I mean, you're wrong on that one.
Speaker 6: We'll see they're going to do that so fast.
Speaker 1: And I now, uh, he also did this. Yes, black people alert is coming up. If you know somebody black has them tune in, especially a black liberal, we're gonna push it out. Give them time to find it, find the show. And if you happen to be black or brownskin, just and a liberal, especially Adam, I'm speaking with you. You need to hope Adam. In fact, we're gonna play this again tomorrow just to make sure everybody can hear it that needs to hear it. We're gonna play it today soon. Yeah, Adam, our friend Adam, because he's liberal, He's but but Adam's But I need Adam to hear this, and I hear I need so many other people to hear this. In the meantime, President Trump, you did you did you hear what what the Appeals Court did with the ballroom? Oh my my mind, this is a little let me refer to the BS bulletin and the Daily BS. We put a little bulletin out on this with just the major points before the big story, which runs seven eight pages. A divided federal appeals court blocked the above ground construction of Trump's four hundred million dollar White House ballroom. The majority of this appeals court two to one ruled that dramatic alterations to the quote unquote People's House require congressional authorization. Now they pause their own order fourteen days to allow the administration to seek Supreme Court intervention. I will tell you what makes no sense to this. If Donald Trump had said, yeah, we're gonna go do something to the Capitol, I could see the appeals court saying, no, you can't. You need congressional approval. Donald Trump leaves the executive Branch. The executive branch is the White House where it's headquartered. So this business about the People's House is certainly not in the Constitution at all. This argument that is the people's House is a bogus argument. He's the head of the executive branch. It is the executive branch house that is open to the public, as all government buildings belong to the people. Does that mean every the president can't order something on any building without presidential approval. This order makes no sense to me. Now they are saying he can install stuff the security that's below ground in anything necessary to cover it up, but you can't build the ball. The whole order is absolutely asinine in my point of view. From my point of view, but we shall see. In a dissent, Judge Naomi Rao, would Trump appoints? You said the preservation group that's challenging Donald Trump in court had no right to sue. The project was likely within the president's authority. And I think the ones that went against it, I know one way I believe. Yeah, yeah, Patricia Millet, an Obama appointee, and then brad Garcia, a Biden appointee, are the ones that ruled you can't do it. And Obama and a Biden appointee insane. Okay, are we ready to do this? Okay? Here we go. If you are black in this audience or brown skin, you refer to yourself any number of African American The names have changed since I was a kid. When I was a kid, they still call people like me negroes. That's long since gone. It went from Negro, then it went to black, then it went to African Afro American, then it went to and went back to black, and then it went to African American, and somewhere along the way it got to be peoples of color and persons of color, and then it went back to black again and then African American again. So it's, you know, it's been a struggle keeping up with it all, and then it's a bio bio something which is black and indigenous colored people, colored peep peeps. But anyway, the point is that if you are a Black American, if you are brown, you consider yourself Negro, black, Afro American, African American, black, person of color, black, African American. Again, any one of those pick pick pick which everyone makes you happy. I want you to please listen to the way that I'm thea rumman. El Sayad's friend, Hassan Piker thinks you of your role if you are black in politics. Now, remember a AOC has gone out there and pretty much kiss this guy's booty. All the Democrats role Kohana Rokahanna kisses this guy's booty. Eli Sayad himself says, yeah, I'm not gonna get we have Debbie Washerman's Shultz today asked about el said when you hear her answer, But this is how his friend, his friend and supporter, Hassan Piker thinks cut seventeen about black people in the political arena.
Speaker 7: Whatuld black people care about? All black people care? Black people care about that? Like, shut the f up, that's not how politics works. Oh well, Hassan, how dare you like it or not black people care about this issue.
Speaker 6: It's like it's such a fucking stupid stance.
Speaker 8: Any other black folk want to engage in radical activist language in the chat suck?
Speaker 9: Yes, dude, it's because I'm racist. That's why. It's because I'm racist, dude. Go back to a better time when lynchings were happening. This is what I like as a black man. Are you always doing too much with black people? Leave them alone? I want to go back to.
Speaker 1: Lynching, like, I get it, But relax, man, shut the up. Okay, God damn you got me. Okay, you got me.
Speaker 6: Because I'm a racist person.
Speaker 1: This is a Hassan Piker. Let's go back to a better time when lynchings would happen. Let's go back to it by the way. He suggested, I'll have this tomorrow. It was too late to get this for the show. He suggested that Jews go back to Oshowitz Oschwitz. He did say it, I'll have that tomorrow. But this one, let's go back to a better time when black folks were being lych. If you're black, s s the f up, s my d and do all the rest of it, because who cares what you people think? Play it one more time, ladies and gentlemen. This is the friend of who he refuses to denounce. This is the friend of the man running for senate in Michigan. If you are black, Motown used to be your place in Destois. He's running Black folks still in Detroit. This is what Elsie's friend thinks of you. One more time? Would black people care about Oh? Black people care about this? Black people care about that? Like, shut the f up, that's not how politics works. Oh well, hassan, how dare you like it or not black people care about this issue?
Speaker 6: It's like, it's such a fucking stupid stance.
Speaker 8: Any other black folk want to engage in radical activist language in the chat?
Speaker 6: Suck? Yes, dude, it's because I'm racist.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 9: It's because I'm racist, dude. Go back to a better time when lynchings were happening. This is what I like as a black man. Are you always doing too much with black people? Leave them alone. I want to go back to lynching, like, I get it. But relax, man, shut the up. Okay, God damn, you got me. Okay, you got me. Because I'm a racist person.
Speaker 1: Go back to a better time when lynchings were happening, and the rest of it. I don't give up what black people want. Think mm hmm. And sharing it's it's Ed, it's Ed. I gotta admit Carlos, I gotta admit there's a reason he gets to be number one and sharing number one on the UK charts with his second studio album X On This Day in twenty fourteen, certified ten times platinum in the UK over three million copies, the third best selling album of the twenty tens, one of the best selling albums in the history of the UK, Ed Sharon, and number one most release Rush Hour Continues Do Not Go Away. Hmm.
Speaker 10: Now that he is the nominee, and now that he will be the focus nationally, I think for Republicans, what what do you want to hear from abdul say heading into November.
Speaker 7: Come on, Debbie, I'm not thinking about what I want to hear from a Do I say that because I represent a congressional district in Florida.
Speaker 5: But I was not hurting equal hurt people, then maybe if we're serious about ending the hurt, we should stop hurting people.
Speaker 7: I don't know what black people care about. Oh, black people care about this. Black people care about that. Like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 6: That's not how politics works.
Speaker 7: Oh well, hassan, how dare you like it or not black people care about this issue.
Speaker 6: It's like it's such a fucking stupid stance.
Speaker 8: Any other black folk want to engage in radical activist language in the chat?
Speaker 6: Suck? Yes, dude, it's because I'm racist.
Speaker 11: That's why.
Speaker 9: It's because I'm racist, dude. Go back to a better time when lynchings were happening. This is what I like as a black man. Are you always doing too much with black people? Leave them alone? I want to go back to lynching, Like, I get it, But relax, man, shut the fuck up. Okay, God damn, you got me. Okay, you got me. Because I'm a racist person.
Speaker 5: Because if there is one question of a political philosophy that ought to animate us all is.
Speaker 1: What would we build?
Speaker 5: What would we do if we treated all of our kids like they were all of our kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would we do? People have been yeah, oh you black people in politics, just just let's go back to a better time when lynchings were happening. I'm trying to imagine what the left's reaction would be if you pick a prominent Republican or conservative host, pick one, pick one, and imagine if that person said this on their podcast. It would be all over television. Every single mainstream outlet would be carrying it. This is what they think. They would be linking it to every other Republican that they can think of. But it's Hassan Piker, friend of Democrats, like ro Kahana, like AOC, friends of Elisad. So he can say whatever he wants to about black people, go back to a time when lynchings were happening, a better time, and it's okay, we'll be back. Folks don't go away.
Speaker 12: So I think there are issues that unified Democrats and then there are things that frankly divide them. I mean, I heard the gubernatorial candidate in Wisconsin on CNN with Caitlin Collins saying, you know, she would abolish Thanksgiving, you know, because she thought it was, you know, a politically incorrect holiday. Well, I don't think you're going to get a whole lot of Americans excited.
Speaker 1: My favorite holiday.
Speaker 6: I would vote against on that basis alone.
Speaker 12: Yes, well, I think there are actually people who will vote against her on that basis and some of the other stuff. I mean, I look at the Democratic Socialists of America platform, and you know, some of it just seems completely ludicrous to me.
Speaker 1: That was David Axelrod, the guy that is largely responsible for helping Obama make it into the White House. Stone Democrat David Axelrod. Today we remember dt DT with Cooling the Gang passed away on this day, on twenty the year twenty twenty one DT Dennis Thomas. Of course, this is one of their big ones celebration so many others from the great New Jersey homies Cool and the Gang. I've been following Cooling the Gang since their first album and man, oh man, Cooling the Gang still playing James Goldin slowly with you here, let us go to this very quickly. This is going to take a few minutes. Donald Trump, more action. I love this cut one. This was at the White House earlier, and this is important.
Speaker 3: Okay, See, maybe you could discuss what we're dealing with on birthright citizenship. We had a very unfortunate decision in the Supreme Court concerning birthright was close, but a very very unfortunate decision.
Speaker 4: So we're making adjustments because it's very unfair.
Speaker 3: This was done for a different reason. This was done right after the Civil War.
Speaker 4: This was for the babies of slaves. And what's happening now people are building businesses around it from wealthy people are building businesses around birthright citizenship. That's not that we're we're supposed to work.
Speaker 3: It's a disgrace. They're buying their way in and we're not going to let it happen.
Speaker 1: So, Steve, if you will please yes.
Speaker 13: So today the President's signed these two executive orders here relating to birthright citizenship and birth tourism. As the President mentioned, the fourteen Amendment was passed exclusively in the aftermath.
Speaker 1: Of the Civil War, so to ensure that the children.
Speaker 13: Of slaves would these citizens. It had no other meeting and purpose outside of that. And that's here obviously since the day that it was passed. You can go back and you can read the congressional debate. This was not something that's even seriously contested by anybody. The President is using his authority as commander in chief to sign first and executive.
Speaker 1: Order using the new rule in the Supreme.
Speaker 13: Court issued to expand the definitions of people who are ineligible for birthright citizenship. That increasible for example, alien enemies in the United States, members and terrorist organizations, and r categories of people who lobby and act on behalf of foreign governments.
Speaker 1: And so we're taking this action.
Speaker 13: It ensures that large numbers of people who wrongly would be getting birthright citizenship will no longer be eligible for those benefits. The secondation that he's taking, which is especially historic, is for the first time ever in American history, to ban birth tourism. So once you really let that sink in, this has been talked about not only for years, but for the idea that people come here pretending to be a tourist, pretend to be a visitor, saying they want to go to Disneyland, want to go visit a monuments, or go to an action, But the real they're here is to have a child, to make that child with an automatic citizen leave our country and then have a US citizen child. It gives them access out of this broken system to welfare benefits, ultimates of voting, impoove, and all the efs and privileges that belong solely to Americans. So that practice of birth tourism is as of the signing of this order hereby band. And what that means is that no one in the world is any more allowed to obtain a visa for this fraudulent purpose. It is probably and President Trump has done many historic things on immigration, too many to listen now. Seal the southern border, shut record deportations, record integrity, stopping foreign terrorist entry, record reduction in drug seizures, dismantling the criminal cartels, dismantling the gangs. Right, everything he's done that has been so unprecedented. I would put this in the top three in terms of importance because it ends what has been one of the gravest and most agreed just abuses of the American system, and it keeps American citizenship sacred.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait for the lawsuits to start up on this one. Number one, you're gonna have two different sets of lawsuits. Thank you they much. You're gonna have this set of lawsuits that says, how dare him? You know, Stephen Miller said, nobody really argues about this. Really, yes they do. But now whether they're serious about it or not, they don't look at the Congression because He's right, it's in the congressional record. The intent was there, but even the Supreme Court didn't really I mean they acknowledged, but they didn't really delve into the intent of the Framers with this. And that's something that Clarence Thomas wrote about Justice Thomas. Now, the lawsuits are gonna be flying, especially on getting rid of birth tourism because how oh are you going to vet people that are here legitimately or illegitimately? That will be one of the issues that I guarantee you will be raised. Okay, back to this El Saya. Back to where the Democrat Party is. Remember Joe manchon fa senator with Virginia West, Virginia, Joe Manchin that seat that used to be held by Senator Bud Joe Manchin moved in, got that seat. I believe that was the seat. I'm pretty sure. So I'll have to go back and check that, but my first instinct says that was Senator Bud seat. And then Joe Manchin came in and got the seat from Senator Bud after Senator Bud passed away. So Joe Manchin left the Democrat Party and he was asked about why he left. Greta asked him. Greta Vancestrain asked, Joe mentioned, when did you when you when did you leave the Democrat Party? And cut nine? This is how send it to. Joe Manchin answered Greta on when he left the Democrat Party, why did you leave.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Party?
Speaker 14: When Greta, when people say I didn't leave the party, party left me, it's not that it just changed so much. The things that they were fixated on, the things that they believed, the things within the policy was things I did not understand, did not grow up with, and did not agree with. So I was just very open with him. I said, you know, you spend more time, more effort, more resources on able bodied people capable of working that don't work or won't work than those who do. You lost the working person because you forgot they're the ones that got you where you are and just just basic things that you know, border, my god, you have to have border control. You have to have a great defense, and you have to have police. Anyone in uniform should be praised and honored because they're putting themselves in harm's way. Those are the basic staples of good government, a good community, safe community, which is what we all want. They're coming over just all social. And then I said, if a person who's going to be running for office as a Democrat, they can't say that, I want strong border control, I don't want girl I don't want boys competing with girls. I'm not going to be supporting that at all. If they can't just say those basic social, common sense things, they're in trouble. They're going to be in trouble. And I just thought, you know what, I'm going to be a Democrat. I'm going to be an independent because I like both I like both parties. I like Democrats and Republicans, and I want to work with him.
Speaker 1: Man. I'll tell you what. Okay, let's move from there to a state senator in Michigan. She is the whip. You know what a whip is, Colors, you know what the whip does. Just think about the whip. What is a whip? Do you think? What do you think they do with a whip? Mm hmmm, I'm waiting. Well, that's not what she does. They've whipped the votes. They're the ones that try to make people get in line and whip the votes, which is why the whip the party whip. Okay, So State Senator Malary McMorrow is not only a state senator local states out there. She a whip. She got the whip in her hand and delicious sometimes with some people. Anyway, she was asked about Democrats, what's going on with Jewish voters? That's cut thirteen and hell is the whip?
Speaker 2: So one of Michigan's at top leaders at your attorney general at Dana Nessel, she's a Democrat. She also is Jewish. She had this to say recently about whether she would feel welcome attending the top democratic gathering in your state. Let's watch, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not watch because it's chiro. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: I feel like my presence isn't going to be welcome, she said. I don't want to get chased around, I don't want to get harassed, I don't want to get yelled and screamed at I don't want to get food off the stage, irrespective of what I'm saying. And I believe that that if I go, that's what will happen, because it's been happening to me. This is her talking about the convention, and you know, I saw a clip where she said she doesn't feel like it's because people care that she's a woman, or care that she's gay, but they care that she's Jewish. Are Jews no longer welcome in the Democratic Party in Michigan? We have seen rising anti semitism And I even said at our last convention my my husband, who is Jewish.
Speaker 6: I mean an interfaid marriage and anti Semitics.
Speaker 14: Thirt was scream Day's face when.
Speaker 6: He was reading my five year old daughter.
Speaker 14: We have some healing to do here.
Speaker 1: We have some healing to do here. Anti Semitism on the rise in her party. Really, really, well, let's leave this segment with Vice President jd Vance explaining how we got to this state in America. That's cut five, and he is the Vice President, Ladies and gentlemen of America.
Speaker 6: Jd Vance, I think again, Laura, this is an important point.
Speaker 15: A lot of Americans look at this rising tide of socialism and say, how did.
Speaker 1: We get here?
Speaker 15: We got here by forty years of bipartisan leaders selling our industrial base to foreign countries, allowing low wage immigrants to come in and compete with Americans for jobs, by destroying the foundation of middle class. That's how you got socialism. How you fix that problem is by doubling down on Donald Trump's economic nationalism, not going back to the way We've done things.
Speaker 6: For the past fort sale.
Speaker 15: It's failed everywhere, child, everywhere it's tried, and it always leads to socialism. It always leads exactly where we are. The only way to get out of it is to double down on the economics of the past eighteen months.
Speaker 1: This yes, my friends be Jake Thomas cool initials right, Hey bj B J Thomas American singer Heavenly Birthday Today one in nineteen forty two. This was one of his biggest or perhaps his biggest rain drops Keep Fallowing on My Head featured in Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, and he also had Hey, I won't You play another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong song Past Awayne twenty twenty one beat Jake Thomas James Golden thirty back with the clip of the day. Make sure you stay here for it. Don't go away. I think it's not for me because because I'm free, not.
Speaker 11: USU.
Speaker 1: The club that day, you want to.
Speaker 6: Hear it is the club that day.
Speaker 1: For the clip of the day. To day, we head down to Tahos, Ladies and gentlemen. The alternative General down there in Tahas, who's running to be the next Senator, had something to say about a legal mata that was adjudicated apparently in Texas today and here he is.
Speaker 10: Well, it is a landmark settlement in the Lone Star. State Attorney General Ken Paxton announcing a deal with Texas Children's Hospital comes after an investigation was opened back in twenty twenty three overclaims the hospital illegally provided transgender treatment to kids. As part of the settlement, the hospital must now create the country's first ever d transition clinic. Our senior correspondent Mike Tovid has all of the details.
Speaker 6: Hi, Mike and Aisha.
Speaker 16: Lawyers for the whistleblower in this Texas Children's Hospital case are using words like historic and unprecedented to describe the settlement that, as you mentioned, will now establish the nation's first d transition clinic. The settlement gives Texas Children's Hospitals three months to open that clinic and will provide free care to people who want to reverse gender reassignment procedures. It requires Texas Children to produce a public statement admitting that the hospital made false statements about the procedures done, fire five doctors who carried out gender transition procedures, and agree to never hire them again. The hospital is required to implement sweeping reforms, including trading healthcare professionals about the dangerous and illegality of gender transition procedures, commit to a permanent prohibition of such practices, and pay ten million dollars in FINESXA Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said the settlement is a resounding defeat for the radical gender ideology that has preyed on children under the guise of care.
Speaker 5: Other states. I don't care if the're Republican or Democrat will use this as a model, because we're talking about children here. We're talking about irrevocable changes to their body, whether it's surgery or chemical therapy or whatever it is. It's hard to undo some of the stuff, and certainly you know Texas Children is going to try, but we don't want to put children in that position.
Speaker 16: Now, a statement of Fox News Texas Children's Hospital. So the settlement is bringing this chapter to a close so we can focus our resources on life saving care and discoveries. The clinic will cover reverse gender transition care to both miners and adults who wish to go back to the gender that they were born with. People from out of state will be able to get treatment as well, and it will also cover services from surgery to fertility and psychotherapy.
Speaker 1: That this is huge. This, by the way, is going to set the left ideology of those involved in gender ideology. This is going to send them over the edge temporarily. They now have to, as you just heard, not only try to reverse what they've done to children who want it reversed. They had to admit that they were wrong publicly. They have to fire the doctors as you heard, that were involved in mutilating these children and pledge that they will never hire them again. And on top of that dish out ten million dollars in fines. And I guess what I'm what I understand from this is that they have to go back and offer this service without charging these people if they want to detransition these kids that were mutilated. So yes, my friends, this is a big deal. I cannot wait to see how the left reacts to it. It is trying for us to think about leaving on this day. In nineteen seventy six, Elton John and Kiki d were at nom umber one on the US singles charts. With this one produced the Magic of Tom Bell, one of the most amazing producers in American history and composers. It was Elton John's six and number one hit. It was written by that great team Elton John and Bernie Taupin under pseudonyms Anne Orson and Carte Blanche. So okay, huh. Anyway, I can't believe it's already Friday. Love and gratitude of my friends for you are being here with me, allowing me to be with you. God bless and protect each every single one of you and your families and loved ones. God willing back in the morning for the Saturday Morning Extravaganza Brightener early at seven am, and I hope you are here for it. Until then, my friends, I bid you adieu. Bye.