Speaker 1: I opened the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The games Mike the Bulldog beyond you on Jr.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Tom's Watch Bar corner of San Lake and I Drive Tackle. Bob will be out there tonight for another Magic watch party. It's gonna be a good party, man, starting out. I'm gonna be there starting at eight because I think the tip offs right around then.
Speaker 1: But come on out, man. If you've never been to Tom's Watch Bar, trust me, it is awesome. Bunch of TVs, great food, drink specials as well. They have drink specials every day and night.
Speaker 2: All right. Speaking of the Magic, I guess they'll be trying to string two in a row together tonight. Dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They've only done that once since Christmas. They obliterate the Pelicans last night. The Pelicans are one of the worst teams in the league, but still they beat them by twenty one to thirteen to ninety three. Palo Bankerra and the Franz A Franz Wagner. They combined for sixty one points. Thirty four of the Franz had twenty seven. Hey, Magic will take wins where they can get them. Even though the Pelicans again are one of the worst teams in the league. This is actually progress if you ask me for the Magic, who recently lost two in a row at home to a bad Toronto team. They suffered another loss to a bad Chicago team at home. If the Magic expect to get this season going in the right direction, it starts with beating the teams they should beat. And that's what they did last night.
Speaker 2: Minnesota tonight. They got Minnesota tonight. Lights out at the F one desk. Hold on, dog, the lights out. We're racing. I believe the start of the F one season Australian Grand Prix this weekend. We get to our very own Takoo Bob brand, new look, feel and just great vibe there. I love the new setting there at the F one desk.
Speaker 1: See you like my new racing suit.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: You can't see it, but Pat can tell you. It is all all Ferrari, all the time. All eyes right now are on Ferrari at the F one desk because he is head to toe red and yellow bulldog this morning, because we have Hamilton coming in from over. I believe he's with Mercedes for almost twelve years. Hamilton's with us, however, Ferrara and he's taking the win.
Speaker 2: All right. It's good to have the F one desk back there. All right, Bulldog, I know you were getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get to some real news here, because the bulldog broke some news last night in the Orlando Sentinel.
Speaker 2: You can read it.
Speaker 3: The Tampa Bay Rays have backed out of their stadium deal with Saint Petersburg, which means nobody knows what's gonna happen with that team. Well, the Orlando baseball effort, the Orlando Dreamers, started by Pat Williams, talked to a representative from them last night and they have secured a majority owner for a potential baseball team. They've secured over a billion dollars in funding, and they are ready to relocate the Rays over to Orlando. Of course, it would depend on getting a stadium built, but they have their share of the stadium. They've been in contact with Jerry Dimmings, the Orange County mayor, so we'll see where this goes. Expected to make an announcement today.
Speaker 2: Just one small problem with that. Yeah, Well it's place called Nashville that might have something to say about that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, absolutely, but let's not forget this Major League Baseball A. Rob Mann for the commissioner, has made it clear that he wants to keep a second team in Florida, which is the third most popular state in the country. And if you want to keep the team in Florida, they have two choices. They can move across the Bay to Tampa, which has been trying to get a stadium built for years, or they can move to Orlando. It's not like they're going to Jacksonville. Miami already has a team. So if they want to keep the team in Florida, Orlando, is Orlando in Tampampa or your only options? So, and they've said they want to keep the team in Florida. Very very interesting what happens.
Speaker 2: Hey did either did either of you guys do a double take when you saw one of the names atop the leaderboard after the first stay at the TPC Spider Man.
Speaker 3: Really talking about talking about Vegas.
Speaker 2: Camilla, Viegas in a three way tight for first at the Saugres there talking for former Gave with Lucas, Glover and Spawn.
Speaker 3: Yeah so good. Yeah, I'm gonna be watching that this week. And I love the players championship obviously, it comes the week after the Arnie, So yeah, what else we have in sport? Nascar headed the Vegas It ends this weekend, by the way, Christopher Bell, I'm telling you Kyle Larson will end Christopher Bell's three race winning streak in Vegas. Orlando City takes on the New York Red Bulls. That'll be a Saturday after noon game up in New York at two thirty, and the Orlando Pride, defending NWSL champions will unfurl and raise their banner tonight at the Purple Palace and their season opener, they take on Chicago. It's time for Orlando to jump on this Pride bandwagon. They have one of the most maybe the best season in NWSL history. Last year they won the championship. They have the best player in the league in Barbara Bonda. They have the greatest player of all time in Marta. It's time to get behind this team. They were eighth in the league in attendance last year. It's time for Orlando to start attending these games.
Speaker 2: So Lightning fall four to three in Philadelphia in a shootout against the Flyers, and then we got a big selection Sunday coming up. Sunday evening, Bulldog.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the Gators are in the SEC Tournament. They open tournament play tonight. They're the fourth ranked team in the country. They take on number twenty one ranked Missouri. I think they're already a number one seed, but they'll either be a number one or a number two seed and the SEC don't look now. They could get as many as forteen teams in the tournament on selection Sunday. Wow, So we'll see how many they get. I'm predicted, I'm predicting. I'm predicting twelve, but they could get fourteen.
Speaker 2: So you know, as crazy as this college men's basketball season has been, it would not surprise me one bit if in the end an SEC team does not end up winning the national title, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Or we could have four SEC teams in the final.
Speaker 2: Bro go either way. Like the Bulldog beyond Key, host of open mic weekday mornings on adjacent to us AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game, Thank you so much, Bulldog for taking time out of your show each morning to join us here for the sports sport on JRR as you treat our listeners exclusively to the sounds of a grown man barking.
Speaker 3: By the way, Happy birthday to Alberta. Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Download the all new iyeard Radio app and make do w j r R.
Speaker 2: Number one on your precess.
Speaker 1: Doin free stuff for upcoming events.
Speaker 2: Download it for free at w j r r dot com