Speaker 1: From you are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, January twenty fourth, twenty twenty five, Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. The first hour is the Age of Transitions. The second hour becomes Uncle the broadcast to listen live if you can, thank you for listening anyway that you do, consider going to ocell dot com and sending a donation help Chuck and to keep this network going and growing. That would be much appreciated. And then my website is the Age of Transit dot com. You can find this podcast and all my work. There lots of ways support there, got T shirts for the shows. Have my book, revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood available in paperback and ebook copies. Thank you everybody for continuing to purchase those means a lot keeps the show going. Also have the Patreon campaign which I have been posting to and will continue to do so. So thank you everybody over there. You're also keeping the show going. I hope you are all enjoying the content there. As I said, there will be more. I will be continuing to post unique stuff to the Patreon also have affiliate links. There's the bookshop dot org link on the side of the Age Transitions dot com. Ever buying a books or anything, click through that link first and I'll get a little referral fee. Also, if you're thinking about doing a podcast yourself, considered using glib if you use promo code fronds so you'll get two months of that for free. So thank you for listening very much, Thank you for being here. I appreciate all the support, and for simply doing things like writing a review of this podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever there's a podcast app that does reviews, or a book review for Revolve that means a lot too, anything like that, or just sharing the show with people. I keep making a point of this because it is important. I think the only chance I have going forward is people sharing the show directly with other people, because I'm not about to get any promotional help anywhere out here in this digital wasteland that I am broadcasting out to. I mean, we have the Oceli Radio network and Chuck's doing a great job. I love that, But when it comes to the other platforms and just the podcast and the live stream channels. We have the different livestream channels for the Uncle Show primarily, but the other live streams we deal. We're not getting any favors done for us on this So.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind, I'd like to drive that point home with you for a moment.
Speaker 1: Please check and make people aware that.
Speaker 2: Look, we are now in a new age when it comes to this media and podcasting, and it has now become oversaturated. So the only way, obviously, just like as in every other business it seems, is you require a business agent in order to stand out from the absolutely overwhelming oversaturation of everybody and their mother as a podcast. Okay, So until we can afford to hire people okay that literally spend their time and their job is to make you rise above certain other groups and not get lost in the ocean of media. Until we can do that, all we have is the organic street team type of promotion that comes from people who actually care about the show and want to spread the word. You share the shows on social media, you repost the stream on x, You let people know they should go and get the Apple feed whatever. You are the only people, and you are the only asset we have that doesn't cost us a fortune. And look, Lipsyn's great. Other platforms are great. But no matter what, you are lost in the sauce. Unless you have somebody with a particular set of skills that devotes their time to making sure you stand out, and you could be the most unique broadcaster creator in the world, it's irrelevant because you can't get out of the overwhelming sea of noise. It's like the old days when I was a little kid and Aaron wasn't even born yet, and people had these things called CB radios. The traffic on the CB radio channels was heavy. There were truckers talking to each other. There were people talking to each other, you know, across state lines because there was no cell phones and unless you had somebody's phone number, you couldn't find them. But you could randomly encounter people on a CBE radio. Nowadays that technology, if you turned it on, you might find one guy in a basement somewhere near you, going, is anybody out there?
Speaker 1: And that's it? Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like the ham radios another term that most of your children's will not understand, But there were radios where we could communicate with people. But at one time they were high traffic, and when they were high traffic, it was hard to find the unique individual. But when there was no traffic, there was nothing to be found. And these are the extremes that we have traveled in across the plast decade plus that Aaron and I have both been involved in this podcasting business one.
Speaker 1: Way or another.
Speaker 2: And they didn't even originally call them podcasts. You know, that was a new term about the time Aaron got in. I think a podcast wasn't even like a standardized idea, and the mainstream media laughed at it. They said, oh, they're podcasting, that's useless. Who you're broadcasting to nobody? And nowadays every mainstream media outlet has multiple podcasts because it is the wave. But once that wave gets too big, it starts to wipe out and obscure the gems, the jewels and even the islands that are a great creation out there. So you are our last line of offense and defense in the information sphere. So unless you're telling people about Aaron's show, and you're telling people about Uncle's show, and you're telling people about the Ocelly Radio network, they're never going to hear about it. So you're it tag Thanks, Aaron. I appreciate you letting me give that little piece of backing to what you were just saying. And with that, I will now exit your show and allow you to continue as I always appreciate listening to you rant rave and occasionally give us a hell of a dose of information that you get nowhere else. But on the age of transitions, which, by the way, I plugged you just now on a radio appearance on the Third Rail with nature Boy.
Speaker 1: I listened into a little bit of that. I was in and out with a show because they're doing stuff here at home. But I did catch some of that on Rumble Yeah with nature Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I plugged you your book and obviously the shows, just to remind people that there's more to Ocelli dot com than just o'celly and by the way, open call. At this point, I have radio slots for people that if they want to get involved in this dinosaur thing called online radio and they want to be part of the Ocelli Radio network, if they want to produce something, but they lack some tools, they lack some you know, they lack some access to things. We may be able to work something out as long as you are at the very least presenting something that is unique in some way, shape or form. I am open to working with people again and producing even more than just Aaron Franz uncle and my own stuff. So contact me info Atocelli dot com or blind jfk researcher at gmail dot com either way, or hit me up on the social media's doesn't matter except Facebook, I'm kind of locked out from, so don't bother but Twitter x yes, Skype, yes, chat room yes. Email yes. But you know I'm a little behind the time, so I don't have eighty other outlets. But Aaron, thank you for letting me put in that little plug for the network and also a little bit of a bolstering support discussion for what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Thanks, yeah, oh yeah, thank you Chuck for elaborating on that, because it's true and it's I'm sure as the audience. I don't expect anybody to understand any of this. Frankly, I have trouble keeping up with all of this. And Chuck was talking about the marketing and of doing a show, which marketing and putting myself out there in any sense of that phrase has been one of my greatest stumbling blocks in all of life. I am very good at actually doing things, but I'm very bad at letting people know that I do things, promoting myself, getting my foot in any door that would be worth it going into. These are not things I do well, if ever, So that's just who I am. I'm not even upset with that. In fact, I'm kind of proud of it most of the time.
Speaker 2: Right in the old days, you'd be a garage band guy who knows how to jam in the garage and knows how to make that music and make a banging set, but you don't know how to book it. You don't know how to promote it, and that's the thing you didn't get into podcasting, radio, whatever to be. I want to learn how to do promotions, and I want to learn how to change the link to get you know, blockchain all of my you know, social media platform. This is not what we got into this for. This is not the tip of the sphere. So of course you're the garage band guy who's great but doesn't know how to book, doesn't know how to get the word out. But he's got a great garage man and you do.
Speaker 1: So that's that. Yeah, yeah, no, I appreciate it, Chuck, Yeah, exactly. That's a good analogy there. So, yeah, that's the situation that we're in here. So any help. The end message here is that any help that you can give by just spreading the show around, sharing it. You may not even realize that it does help, but we are telling you that it absolutely does makes all the difference in the world, and it would be nice. And sometimes my crutch is that I wish that I could kind of just lean on the street cred that I feel that I deserve at this point for just being around for so long. It's been a while since we've been doing this. It's been I've been doing this, making this online media for a long time now. And the Age of Transitions video just sing about this on my x account today that that came out in two thousand and eight, two thousand and eight, the video that kind of just launched my foray into all of this area, the Age of Transitions area and talking about it being a commentator, that's what started me on this. In two thousand and eight, I was talking about transhumanism. Back then, there were a couple people mentioning transhumanism, but barely any and then I did, and it does come up quite a bit these days. But I've been speaking about for a long time. I do believe that I deserve some credit just for that. I'm not saying I'm God's gift to knowing everything about the topic, but you know, it is what it is. I'm just I'm proud of the of what I have done, what I've been able to do. Really hit the ground running with the Age of Transitions video. That was one of those things that I put it out there and it did way more and I thought it would. I just kind of put it out there and I just wanted to let it be what it would be on its own, but people started contacting me about talking about it, and then things just went from there, so it became more than I thought it would be. And now as time has gone on, I just continue exploring these topics and having this show, the Age of Transitions podcast. I feel like it's going in the opposite direction where it just dwindles, dwindles, dwindles, And because what Chuck was saying, the there's just so much content out there that it's oversaturated that it's difficult to it's difficult, well, it's very difficult just to keep this going. But I'm not going to complain about all that. I'm just going to keep going. And my belief is that it doesn't even matter at any given point what the numbers are, what the audience is. I mean, I don't get me wrong. I'm very happy about the audience out there, what I do have and anybody that does come in, and the bigger the audience gets, the better, I will say that. But be that as it may. We've continued on here with a pretty but not the world's not largest audience, which I'm perfectly fine with because the idea is to address issues that I don't see other people talking about, or if there are issues issues that people may be talking about. But I do feel that the take is unique here and at this point, back to being around for so long, I think that I have done this for so long that I have a valuable perspective just by the sheer volume of things I've seen come and go, seeing what I've been able to see from behind the scenes, so to speak. And even that's limited, but it's a lot more than people that don't do those people that aren't wrapped up in making online media just aren't aware of so many things, so many aspects of this that if you're just consuming online media, it's easy to take so much for granted. And there's a lot of things that I can just see through at this point for doing this so long. And there is a lot of garbage. There are a lot of lies. There's a lot of propaganda beings sown from what is from sources that are selling themselves as grassroots when they are not. They are producing material under the guise of that's what they are, but they absolutely are not, and that's a big problem. So I will return to this in a moment, but I mean, I'm skipping over the most important part. I haven't even talked about this yet, the fact that he's back. Have I not gotten to this yet on the show? The illustrious leader, the man of the hour, none other than strong Man himself. He's here, the world's strongest Man, fresh from the competition he won. He'll be winning every year now in perpetuity, the world's strongest Man. Because we all know who it is. He's our president. Yes, yes, we all knew this was coming. So it's not a surprise on a shock. It's nothing really astounding whatsoever. That's just more of the same in oh so many ways. However it is things are changing. Let's just say things are remaining the same to an extent, yes, But the whole idea behind this regime, to my mind, is to kickstart the rapid change necessary really to institute what we know of as the Age of Transitions, and to bring in this new technological dark Age, to reach out and grab toward technological supremacy for America, right America first, using all sorts of techniques gathered throughout our nation's more recent history, really like drawing from the past century, all sorts of fun tricks that we weren't learned during the Cold War, during the War on Terror, absolutely, and really anything that's happened since nineteen forty seven onward in this country. All sorts of techniques for running this interesting show that we call America, but taking it to whole new levels and very much changing up government as we know it, that is for certain. And yeah, honestly, it's it's hard to know even where to start with this, but it's here. I hope everybody's excited. I hope everybody's real excited about this. Well, I will begin simply by returning to things that we were pointing out again on this show during the election was that the Trump campaign was the partner in the project that is Project twenty twenty five of the Heritage Foundation Project twenty twenty five. We've all hurt. Everybody's at least heard of it, heard about it. During the campaign. The Democrats attempted to bring it up in the way that they know best, which is completely wrong. It's like, here, let's mention it, but not not make it make any sense whatsoever. Let's just mention the name and hope that people are going to understand what it is, understand just inherently that is bad. And if we just mentioned Project twenty twenty five and that's bad, that's enough. That was not enough. Nobody even understood, on either side of the issue, whether you were for Trump or against him, nobody really understood what Project twenty twenty five even was. It's not even that complicated of a thing. Heritage Foundation think tank got together and said, we need to prepare an initiative for the next Republican nominee for president, who presumably is Donald Trump. And we love that. We love Donald Trump. He's great. We in fact, we expect that's who it's going to be and then this is for him. However, if it's somebody else, maybe Ted Cruz is somehow you get in there, I don't know. Whatever, whoever it happens to be, they're gonna be our guy. And what our guy is going to do is to get into office and immediately start carrying out the following policy proposals, which it goes on for nearly a thousand pages saying what those proposals are, Right.
Speaker 2: Aaron, I just a quick note, do you have that new Gingridge article, Handy, because I know you wanted to cover that.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the one where he was upset about the immigration the actual enforcement of the immigration policy, saying it was a bridge too far?
Speaker 2: Yeah. The guy who is responsible for these the age of transitions, the guy who wrote, you know, was part of that whole contract with or on America, depending on how you frame it, you know, the guy who was part of the conservative revolution that some of the current trump Humps think was the genesis of what we have today with the populace Trump. That guy, that article. I thought you were gonna bring that up around well.
Speaker 1: I thought that I mentioned it at least in passing last week Chuck, I know that that was from last week. Actually, yeah, I didn't think I heard it though. I'm sorry. Well, if nothing else, we'll go back to Newt and saying that he is the guy who came up with the name the Age of Transitions. We always say that because it's worth it. He had that piece in the year two thousand, No less the essay the Age of Transitions, which is still worth a read. He's mister Republican from the past couple decades on back. It's like the embodiment of the Republican Party, so much so that he was one of the only establishment Republicans that was propping Trump up in the beginning in twenty sixteen in his run and saying this is the guy, this is our guy. You may not realize it yet, but the people know it. The electorate know it. I know it. He's coming, He's what we need. He's great. I love him. Just embrace him.
Speaker 2: Right, And this is a guy who was There's no way, it is absolutely undisputed. You cannot label this guy a rhino, no matter who in the current you know, iteration of the Republican Party has been labeled a rhino regardless. I mean, they call Ted Cruise a rhino. I don't get it. They go you know what I'm saying that the Republican in name only Moniker, that these guys slap on each other to you know, completely devalue and discount them. You can't do that to new Gingrich. I mean, that would be like saying Ronald Reagan's a bad guy at a GOP meeting.
Speaker 1: You ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't getting that buy it ain't gonna fly right, Yeah, okay with that, I'll step away from the board for a minute. But I just I wanted to make sure you got back to that because I think Gingrich's point, and even the stuff that he's publicly put out outside of that article is kind of signaling something very interesting. But I thought you did too, so that I was just trying to remind you, as a good producer that you hadn't really broken that down. I think last week maybe you've mentioned.
Speaker 1: I mean, the wild thing about it is, yes, as you're saying, Chuck, you can't label Mo rhino. He is definitely has been since day one on board with MEGA. So he's he's a guy that fits right in and he's a champion of Donald Trump. He has been.
Speaker 2: However, calling Gingrich rhino would be like calling you a hippie. Sorry, I'm gonna step away. Now you're a hippie.
Speaker 1: I feel like people probably do call me a hippie, don't they?
Speaker 2: Chuck, Well, I don't know how you're a hippie with that, with that bald head, first of all, and and secondly, I mean, because you can't be a hippie with a bald I've never seen a bald headed hippie, not alone.
Speaker 1: No, man, No, it's not fair. That's just that's that. Well, now I'm mad at the hippies for not letting the bald folk in. Well, it might be bald traditional.
Speaker 2: Is that baldest? When you is that racist? Like against bald people? Baldest? Or is that you know hair? I don't know what is the proper term for that, when you're against bald people.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't like it. In fact, I have a whole philosophy on baldness. The baldness. I actually not only do I embrace my I like it. I think it's I I will go so far as to say I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I brought it up because I know that you are all about the bald identity. You know so, I mean, I'm serious, he Aaron is the bald identity. I mean literally, we can make a T shirt like that, just put him on it and be like, that's right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Bold, get over it.
Speaker 2: I'm bald, get over it.
Speaker 1: There you go, perfect. It's not my problem, it's your problem.
Speaker 2: I might, I might, I might make a handful of those T shirts for next year's Lancer T shirt presentation. I'm bald, get over it, and people will not have any idea why that's happening unless they heard the show That'll be beautiful. Bald, get over it. And you know what, there's a certain grouping of JFK researchers that have now embraced the bald identity as well. I want you to know that, Like, there was literally like a group of like six of them this year, and they weren't all old guys. Some of them were like young guys with the shaved head or younger guys I should say not.
Speaker 1: Oh, so they're doing the billy clerkan thing that I'm not bald, but I'm a left hand path kind of guys. I'm gonna shave my head, like I'm the devil's or to deal.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if that's the psychology behind it. I'm just noticing the grouping of bald guys that I never saw before the JFK. You know, usually there was one old bald guy, you know, or two. But at the past couple of JFK conferences, I noticed that there is a grouping of at least a half dozen guys that wind up gravitating toward each other across different age groups. And they're all with the you know, clearly shaven you know, shaven and waxed heads, you know what I'm saying. Like, and by wax, I mean you put a little a lot of people if you don't. You know, there's the long haired contingent at the JFK conventions too, which I'm part of, but sure there is the bald headed and the bald guys go so far as to Now, if you're not a bald guy, you might not know this, but some guys actually put a wax on top of their head to get an extra shine. I'm not kidding. I think Aaron does it sometimes, but probably doesn't do it all the time unless he's dressing up but you know, they don't show the stubble. You see clean bald head, you know, like they we used to call him in the seventies and eighties clean heads, because it wasn't just that the head was shaved, it was clean shaved, you know. And not only would they shave it all the way down so there's no stubble, but they also literally put a layer of wax on their heads. And I think that you're the kind of guy when you get dressed up, you wax your head, am I right?
Speaker 1: No, Actually I don't go that far.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean no, I don't go so far as to wax it. I mean I shave it with a razor all the way down.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not an extremist in the bald identity, but you are a debo.
Speaker 1: T I got. Well, the thing is with me when it comes to like personal grooming, I never, whether I've had hair or not at one point in my life, I've never gone to great lengths in personal presentation.
Speaker 2: So you don't even really take the time to like groom the mustache with any sword.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no. Look listen, I've developed very good mustache trimming techniques. I'll trim my eyebrow hair because I need to. I've got my head bald, no certain things, but then certain other things. It's like, come on, I wouldn't be the poster guy for like the beard oils or the mustache oils. And once we start getting into that territory, I'm like, why are we working this hard? You know, like, what are we even doing at this point?
Speaker 2: It's not like you're going to run around with the Raleigh fingers or Ted or Fred Goldman mustache wax, you know, with the whole turning up the hand handle bars and that You're not going to do that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, well, there's there's several reasons for me not to care. At this point in my life. I'm married, So who am I doing it for? First of all, and even even before I was married, I I it just it just isn't who I am. Does your wife?
Speaker 2: Does your wife? You know, I bet you've never covered this on a podcast before, so this is unique. Does your wife have any input on the bald head or the mustache at all? Does she, you know, the standards that she wants and you maintain like, Okay, I gotta keep my head well shaved because the wife doesn't like the stubble, or maybe she enjoys the stubble. You know, I'm not trying to get too personal. I'm just wondering if she has any input on it.
Speaker 1: Well, the answer is yes, of course she does. And I would say, like her opinion is way more important than me, because similar as to like, I'm bald, deal with it. It's your problem, not mine. She's the one that's got to look at me. And so you know, I'm not going to be annoy if she she says, like, you know, and just keep the head shaved. I'm like, yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 2: You're considerate of her, but not necessarily like, Okay, I'll definitely do this with it, and I'll put conditioner in my mustache for you, because you know this kind of thing, because I've been through all kinds of paces with this sort of thing, because I've got the tea. I've had to go tea most of my life, and the long hair is coming gone. But majority of the time, throughout my entire life, I've had longer hair than most guys. So but but the women that have entered my life have had input on it to varying degrees.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know that there's going to be and that just comes with the territory and and and that's that's fine to me. I'm like, Okay, I can do It's all. She's not incredibly demanding, so I'm happy about that. Like her demands upon me just overall aren't that they're not bad. I guess I know that women can be very demanding. She she has certain things, but you know expected, you know.
Speaker 2: So she doesn't maintain a tight leisha on your regarding grooming. Uh and Uncle, I noticed once in a while sort of follows you and then sort of doesn't different time periods, Like sometimes it's like you come to two clean heads, and then other times it's like, well there's Uncle with his old man hair, you know, and he's just letting it, letting it go right. And he's also not a facial hair guy, usually not not intentionally, but sometimes the sloppy just takes over and he just goes screw it and grows some in. But other times he just doesn't care.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It seems like but you you maintain the bald head and the mustache. Okay, Well, this is an examination and an off track, you know, an off off the beaten path sort of discussion that I wanted to have with you real quick, just to break the tension if you don't mind. So, yeah, no, that's fine. I think, yeah, I'm bald, deal with it. Might have to be a shirt this year. I think that would be great. Maybe I'll just make like three or four of them just just for that, just for that, and I'll try and sell them to the bald JFK guys be like, hey, look, this is great. Here's your spokesperson. You know, like, I'm bald, deal with it. I bet you bald guys in the JFK group will buy that shirt just because.
Speaker 1: Yeah that they would like, yeah, I know that. If I saw that shirt, I would instantly be like, oh, yeah, that's awesome. I would think that if I saw if I saw somebody wearing that, I would like wave at them or like, you know, pump my fist or do something. Especially that's good.
Speaker 2: I had it for like twelve bucks, you'd be like, you know what, that's pretty cheap. I think I might have to buy it right yeah, yeah, Or if I could get it down to ten dollars, maybe that would be great. I might be able to do that on one sided print of like I'm bald, deal with it, nothing on the back, just just that on the on the shirt. In general, I think that might work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's just again, I could go on and on and on about just baldness, embracing it, how it isn't a problem, and and and how I just you know, I don't understand how you can get that wrapped up in it. I know that people like they freak out. And if you're a guy that's in his early twice and you're balding, then I feel for guys in that situation. But me, it happened later, So at the point it happened, I'm like, well, it's supposed to happen. This is just you know the way. What am I gonna sit here and cry about it? Am I gonna be upset?
Speaker 2: It just makes sense for you see, Like, and I'm a guy who surprisingly I am not going bald. The only reason why my hair looks thin is because it's gray, right. But other than that, I've still got the bushy mess except for a couple of spots where I've got scars on my scalp, you know, where it doesn't grow through but I'm not going bald. I just you know, lost some hair there. But it's interesting because you can do a whole presentation probably about the the bald concept.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I absolutely could. I could PowerPoint everything like or whatever you need. I could put a very uh interesting presentation, very uh elaborate.
Speaker 2: Present and it could be it could be empowering. Don't be mad when they call you cue ball, you are be proud.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's another one of the catchphrases I like to use is bald is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Bald is beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh that's even better.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's that's one that I'd like to use fairly off.
Speaker 2: Bald is beauty. See now, I guarantee i'd sell those shirts. Bald is beautiful And just to picture you no other explanation, that's it. Maybe maybe we put in a little link on the bottom of the Age of Transitions dot com so people go bald as beautifl Why do I got to check this out? Holy crap, what's going on here? I think that might be excellent. What do you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's good. And again my mind goes in some many directions when I think of this, that the thing is Look, once again, I'm married, so it doesn't matter. But if I wasn't, I feel like if I was out there looking around, if I had confidence in baldness, like, yeah, I'm bald, so what I feel like, I feel like I'd be fine. You know, Like if you're sitting there like dwelling, I'm like, Oh, nobody's gonna like me because I'm bald. Oh God, then then this is a problem, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, it's sort of like, look, some years ago, there was the consideration, before this current age of the douchebag beard, I call it. You know, guys that just let their douchebag beard come in. And it's always somebody who lets the sloppy beard happen that's clearly rich enough and got his stuff together enough that he could actually, you know, groom it, but he doesn't bother because it's a douchebag beard. Right, it's say I have a beard, I'm a man jack assery. Before the age of the douchebag beard, it used to be a thing, like some women like guys with beards. Some women hated beards. Right, A beard was a thing, and there were women who were like, I love bald guys, like especially you know, the age of Captain Picard on Star Trek right where it was like my favorite captain is Picard, And you know what else, I love that he's bald. You know, it was a thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, look, Shatner's a bitch because he's got a you know, a hair piece and screw him. You know. Picard is is uh, you know, confident enough that he's just fine.
Speaker 6: With being bald.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a thing. Yeah, yeah, sure, I mean from the male or female perspective. There's different versions of the same, right right, Like yeah, the guy's like, oh, I only like a natural woman that doesn't like make yourself up too much, Like yeah, it's it's all kind of similar conceptually.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you know whatever. Like I'm not a makeup guy. I don't like women with freaking you know, eight pounds of foundation on an eye show. I hate all that crap. I would rather see your imperfections and I'd rather see your natural skin than you know, blue eyeshadow and all this nonsense. I'm an anti makeup guy when it comes to women. Okay, you know I also don't like that, So it's nice.
Speaker 1: It's nice it's nice to know that similar takes happen with all genders looking at the other one like, oh, you know so, so that's that's all well and good. And for those of you, and.
Speaker 2: And for those of you that think I have just interrupted Aaron's show with nonsense and broken it up to be a jerk, I want you to know that Aaron is at his heart truly a performance artist. And this is the type of thing that happens when you're a performance artist, the impromptu introduction of the absurd and seemingly seemingly irrelevant into a circumstance that actually, if you dig into it intellectually, rather deeply, spiritually, even, you might find that it has a much deeper meaning than the surface level suggests. And that is the beauty of performance art. And Aaron is at his core a performance artist. Let's be honest. One of the platforms he likes to use is talk radio, but performance art is Aaron Franz like in a nutshell as far as I'm concerned. So not only that, but also the author of Revolved Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood, which again I plugged on the third rail earlier and always endorsed to people and I'll have a couple of copies of that at the Lancer conferences here too. Uh, and a lot of news is gonna come up about the upcoming stuff. And oh, by the way, while you're discussing Trump, don't forget to pay lip service to the big headline that he's supposed to not only release stuff on JFK, but RFK and MLK because he's getting his alphabet soup together.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now as for what you think is actually going to get accomplished there, first I suggest you read the executive order, not you, Aaron, but the listener. But secondly, there's a lot more to unpack there than you're getting anywhere else. And I don't know if Aaron wants to even bother touching on that.
Speaker 1: Maybe he doesn't, but maybe Well, now that you bring it back around to the self hating bald man, yes, that's now in charge, which makes a lot of sense. I think let's segue that way and that here's a guy that has not embraced his natural state of being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which for the record, is Trump with his you know, even his medical records say something about alopecia, which is the loss of hair. Just so you know, and you know his medical records say it, but don't say it out loud, because that big, giant, you know, swoosh of weirdly colored cotton candy on the top of his skull is meant to cover up his natural right to exist as a bald man, because he couldn't possibly do that because some people, you know, from those earlier generations of people that are almost extinct because they're getting too old. You know, he's in his eighties, that generation would see baldness as a weakness, Aaron, So you know, keep that in mind when you're dealing with that psychology as you go forward. So yeah, by all means, I'll shut down and go take care of a few things, and you continue on about the self hating baldman for the next seventeen eighteen minutes or so.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, well, it is appropriate that he would see it as a weakness and therefore cover it up because he presents himself as the strong man. And that's what I like to call him, strongman, because that's what he tries to embody constantly and consistently. Whether he actually is well only that up to you. But he's convinced enough of people to get this far, so, you know, appear, you can do a lot with appearances and just saying something over and over again. But he's back and as we were saying before Project twenty twenty five, he's their guy. And as from day one on inauguration day, everybody's aware of this, but let's just go through it. Day one, he was signing almost countless executive orders. There's like fifty on the first day something like that was an insane amount. It's just day after day it's more executive orders. Where did these executive orders magically appear from? Well, it came from the same people that brought you and penned Project twenty twenty five. I think that one guy what Russell vod or Vowt. I think it's like Voight whatever. That guy is like the head lawyer over there. That's been, you know, kind of the ringleader of a set of lawyers who have written up the executive orders and have also not only have they ridden up these executive orders ahead of time, before this presidency even began. Because that's what the project was. Project twenty twenty five said, here's our agenda. Let's get everything prepared so that day when we can just start doing this. So Voight has gone about with his team writing all these things up and actually coming up with the legal defense for these things when they inevitably, inevitably get challenged in courts, so they have that ready to go too. But anyway, executive order after executive order, he just keeps signing them, keeps signing them. You've seen Trump sitting there at the desk with his now it looks like he's holding up a yearbook or something like. Look, I signed my picture in a yearbook for you. He proudly, you know, signs the executive order, holds it up for you to look. We've seen that many times over, and we're gonna see a lot more of it, because that's that's what this presidency is. It's let's use the executive branch as the unitary executive to do everything that we want. Who is we Well, if you're under the impression the many impressions that the campaign leading up to this were trying to get you to believe in, you would believe it was the people. It was the voters that voted for him. It was the Maga faithful, it was the downtroden, it was the working class, it was the deplorables. It was whatever you want to call yourselves. You would think that it was supposed to be you, but it's not. The constituency in reality. Are the billionaires, not just any billionaires, but the big winners here are the guys who just keep grabbing more and more power by the day, literally by the day. Now it's just their power and their wealth is growing exponentially. Is the tech billionaires. They're the ones that really put this guy where he is continue to reap the benefits of this scam, this sham of a government that they want to rebuild for their own purposes. The DOGE Department of Government Efficiency is no such thing. It's not even about efficiency efficiency. It's not even its own office like they were claiming it was going to be. They just repurpose this thing. The US Digital Service just got repurposed into this DOGE thing. Which is what they can do with it is just go anywhere they want within the federal system, look over whatever tech that exists there, and just use it for their own benefit. They can essentially, from my current understanding of it, is that these guys like Musk that are in there on the inside of this thing can just use it to as a form of sort of tech industrial corporate espionage. And of course they will use it to get They'll use that and all their other influence to get massive government contracts. They're already doing that. The Stargate AI infrastructure was another thing made with one of these executive orders, Stargate AI infrastruct Sure, we've got that. We've got Trump essentially building a North American union. That's part of the idea. How that's a good idea to his cheerleaders in the non alternative media. They are the establishment, they have been, they still are. They are propped up by similar players affiliated with the Heritage Foundation. You've got Turning Point USA being one of the institutions that not only trains these online right wing media personalities, but promotes them and puts them out there and make sure that they get guest spots not just on online media but also on things like Fox News on mainstream media. They're well placed, well trained people, these goofballs that go out there and as I was saying before, try to pretend that they're grassroots ten, that they're mega just again just regular people doing their own little media thing. And that's what this whole mega thing is it's a populist uprising of the people. We're gonna finally take the government back. Big governments taken over, the communists are taken over. We got to make sure that big government doesn't get in here. The proof is in the pudding. Okay, what's happening? Would you call executive order after executive order doing things like these projects stargate? Is that what you're is that your idea of small government, It isn't to me. And if you think that's big, just wait what's coming. Another thing with these executive orders, the ones along the lines of what Chuck was referring to with the JFK assassination JFK RFK MLK assassination records releases, you've got that. Another thing i'd tie in with this is the blanket pardon of the January sixth convicts, just pardoning all of them from the Goofball who just kind of wandered in off the street. He didn't even know what was going on, but he got caught in up with the angry mob and he ended up being charged all the way on up to Stuart Roads. They're all free now. And by the way, since we're on that topic, that was like kind of a spur of the moment sort of thing. They didn't even, which I think is an interesting element just to mention here, is that this isn't completely all pre planned. Yes, they were going to do this. The idea was to release the January sixth people. But even like a few days before this happened, Vans was doing something I think on Fox News. He's doing some interview where he said, oh, yeah, we're going to do some pardons, but obviously we can't pardon everybody. There's some people that did some bad stuff there that we can't just pardon. But yeah, for the people that were innocence, will pardon them. Well, guess what, it didn't work out that way, did it, Because from what I've read, Trump basically just said, let's just let's just do all of it. Let's just do dot just release them balls. That's good, And I think the idea with this, with the JFK Records release, there's a lot of other stuff like this that he's putting out there. It seems like he's just trying to curry favor and maintain the illusion that he is. Indeed, as advertised on the Camp Pain trail, these are campaign promises right. He keeps saying, like I promised on a campaign trail the January sixth ers, they were gonna get out. Remember when I said that I'm doing it, Remember that I'm doing it now. I'm doing it even more big lely than I said I would. Always that surprising to you. I'll just imagine how great I am and what other wonderful surprises I have up my sleeve. I think that's the whole idea, is like, look, I am your guy. I am giving you everything you wanted. Have you ever seen a president do anything like this before? And credit where credits due? The answer is no, I haven't. I haven't seen anybody do this kind of sweeping, the sweeping action like this just out of the gates. It has not occurred. It really hasn't, not in any recent history that I've ever been a part of. So Yeah, from what I gather, he's trying his best to maintain appearances that he is the populist leader for the people, for the mega faithful. They are getting what they ask for. He's going to provide more. Just wait. The best is yet to come, as they said, and it's going to be wild and insane. He's declared the emergency at the southern border. This is all to do with the immigration enforcement. That will be something to watch to see how that does actually play out. I get the feeling that it will be. They will be doing it because just like all this other crazy stuff that usually is relegated to the realm of campaign promises that are never fulfilled, this time around is different. It's like the promises no matter how crazy or bad of an idea they are, they will be fulfilled. And if you're on board with this immigration thing, I I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. I'll just say that I am not. I don't see what anybody is getting out of it. I understand the way it's been sold to us, which is an absolute We ought to all be ashamed of falling for this stupid con because it's the same one that's been used in these same media spheres which were exploited to get this man where he is today, which would be the alternate, alternate, alternate media which I have grown up out of which I don't consider myself a part of anything now other than the Ocelli Radio network that's it. But part of that I do my show, I do my thing. I'm unaffiliated with anything, unaffiliated with a political party, unaffiliated with any sort of concept of a political movement or idea or whatever, or if it's the alternative movement, if there's any shred of a truth movement that's even left, I'm not a part of any of that. Okay, because all of that has been exploited, and it's time we realize that because that's not ending anytime soon. This has been exploited by our technological lords and masters which have bought this administration. They were there at an inauguration day. We all saw it. There's a reason why they were all sitting there. It is disturbing how they are just out in the open, parading around showing you what's what and getting away with it. That is very disturbing the fact that they that they are doing that, and that they're just like jumping on board and they think that they're untouchable now, and they may well be, because we haven't put up a challenge at all up until this point. We just go along with all the stupid non issues that we've been distracted by this whole time, and we just keep buying it. It's time to stop. It's time to recognize how this propaganda works, how it has seeped in to the very fabric of anything that you know of as alternative or as the truth, or as sticking it to the establishment. We're going after the deep state. We have to stop the communists takeover. The cultural Marxists are coming to kill us. The transgenders are here, Black Lives Matters is burning down the country. Anything that takes this just blanket concept of you know, like the left is completely in control and they're about to build some sort of totalitarian Marxist police state. Guess what, that never happened. Who is in control? The ones who, uh, the right wing side of the equation is there and they're in a big way, all right. And these guys who used to know better than to pray around in public are doing podcast spots now. Peter Thield is doing regular interviews on podcasts. Mark Zuckerberg is going on. Joe Rogan Bizos, I'm sure I'll do some stupid podcast appearance soon. You know what he's gonna do. He's gonna end up being given control of the United States Postal Service. I'm sure of it. Bizos. I've seen that one coming for years on end. Just wait and that'll be a Doge project. Like, look at how inefficient the postal services. It's an absolute wreck over here. We better give it over to a good business guy who can run it efficiently. That's the way it will be sold to you. The history of how it got in such a shambles will never be explained. Go back to George W. Bush and him hoisting this legislation that basically just shot the whole. It was like shooting the Postal Service in the foot because it was the federal government that did it to itself. It's like, here, try to succeed under these stupid roles. There's no way you can do it. That's why I've been struggling ever since, and it's just been waiting for the opportunity for some opportunist who's well placed to come in and snatch the thing up. Things like that are going to be happening all the time, all the time. It's fascinating to see that I was mentioning that the alternative alternative media or whatever this is, that put this guy who propped this guy up and went to the damn parties on inauguration I paid for by all the giant social media companies. They all partied it up that night and they lived it up. I hope they're real proud of what they did, so they're real happy with themselves. They'll have to continue towing the line for their paymasters. And it's about time we recognize what those lies, obfuscations, and outright propaganda for the system are. And back to the identity crisis that this realm is having. Now that there are voices of dissent seemingly coming out of nowhere. I don't know where where they were during the election or leading up to this, or how we didn't all see this coming. So it seemed pretty damn obvious to me, the guy who's not getting paid to do this. There appear to be voices of descent now and that people are seeing like, oh gosh, what the heck? Well, what's what's all this tech takeover all about? What's Project Stargate? What in the world is Trump doing? Like I thought, I didn't think it was going to be like this, Well it is. And I don't know even Steve Bannon. I mean, Steve Bannon is a mercurial guy, right, he kind of goes back and forth with Trump. He's having one of these moments where he's anti Trump. Now, him and his little buddy Joe Allen, who's going to tell you all about the transhumanist takeover of our souls. I don't trust them. I don't. You should not trust Bannon or anybody he pays. Why the hell would you this about face? Trump is bad? Now that that's look, that ain't kind of a Bannon. Why don't you just go and leave the public spotlight. Oh yeah, that won't happen. You're just gonna keep talking. You're gonna get more attention. You'll probably be uh maybe you'll play up this angle like, oh, I'm the anti Trump guy now and I'm pointing out how bad Elon Musk is and oh blah blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, that's great. So there's all sorts of problems out there. There's all sorts of people you should not be listening to. As I keep saying, we need to start understanding the weapons being used against us. Dragging us into this online culture war is perhaps their biggest technique that they have been employing. At the moment. You don't see it so much because of the flurry of actions happening at the executive level that we're all just trying to get acquainted with. I don't know if we ever will. We may be out of sorts for this whole time period going forward. Thus the sort of that's the environment at the age of transitions. Is this the new normal? Perhaps? But I would expect that the culture will rages back up again. And when it does, I want you to do us all a favor and not play the game. Don't buy into it. It's they're tricking you. They're fooling you. Elon Musk knows what he's doing. The guy who's going around funding the alternative for deutsch Land, it's just an alternative. It's a new good idea to fix their broken government, because they got a broken government over there. Everybody knows how bad it is in Europe. It's mostly because all the people immigrating from other countries that aren't the white people that were there originally. They're the main problem, and so we need an alternative. You know, the new Nazi Party in Germany. No less he's funding it. He gives a damn Nazi salute at Trump's inaugural celebration. So I don't know, I mean, what are we supposed to make all this. Oh, the obvious can't be true, right, it's too obvious, it can't be true. It isn't true. I refuse it. I refuse to believe it. I don't know how how many people are as I'm saying. It's interesting to see the identity crisis of alternative media not knowing quite what to do with itself at this moment. And I would love to sit here and just scold and gold and scold and say that you should have known the whole time, but you didn't. But the truth of the matter is that there are lots of guilty parties who are being paid handsomely to mislead us. I believe we need to hold those people accountable, those of us who have been duped. As long as we can recoup from the dupe and get back to our senses and understand what's actually happening, then that's just fine. I can't be mad at somebody who's been fooled because I've been fooled by playing things myself. So that is what it is and is what it will be. So I can't get mad at people who have honestly fallen victim to this weapon that's been pointed at all of us. But I can blame the people that have used this weapon, who have handled it. So let's remember it. Let's start being smart about this. Let's understand what the situation is that we're in. It's not good. It's not good, it's not getting better. Let's figure out a way to deal with it. I'm not freaking out about any of this, but it's pretty wild. It should not be downplayed. It shouldn't be just like, ah, it's just that crazy guy back in, or we'll be fine. We will not be fine. This is not good. Nothing about this is good. They want to institute a totalitarian, technological nightmare society with no rules other than the rules that they make up as they go along. They want to own the entire thing. They want to own us. They want to control us totally completely, with a digital control system run by the AI that they created they have the rights to. That's the name of the game. They're transhu too. Did you know that transhumanists eugenesis racists. They believe they are better than everybody. They think they're smarter than everybody. They think that they've proven themselves worthy. They believe they deserve this. They believe they deserve everything that they have, and that they will keep taking more, and that's the right, correct, natural order of things. I do not believe that, and I want to prove them wrong. Are you with me? Or would you like to prove them right? And I don't think there is any way proving them right. But in their minds they already are. So that's a foregone conclusion. It's only in their minds. But let's not find out what they can do with that ideology, and let's not see how far that they take it. Let's not allow that we've allowed them to do way too much up to this point. It needs to end here. It needs to stop. It does not get better. We need to call things for what they are. We need to not get lost in the fighting each other over culture where nonsense. That needs to stop. We need to point the finger where it should have been pointed the whole time. They cannot continue to get away with this. Shame on us. Shame on them, obviously, but shame on us for not doing anything. Who's with me? Can we do this? Are we up to this? It doesn't seem like that big a deal. It's just pointing out the obvious. At this point, not too much. Ask are we gonna let their stupid little tricks keep tricking us? Are we gonna keep getting tricked by their idiotic little plays and can get all wrapped up in their digital games that they want us to play. Let's not do that. Let's flip the script. Let's be creative, Let's be different, be dynamic, let's be let's do something different. How about that? Okay? With that, I will just say that the next upcoming show, as always on Friday night, is Uncle the Broadcast. To stick around. It's gonna be fun. You can call in live on the O'chili Radio Networks to stick around for that. The Age of Transitions dot Com is my website. My name is Aaron Franz, and as always I will leave you by saying a secrecy gun.
Speaker 6: Oh Chili dot com?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 7: About the JAFA.
Speaker 1: Assassination, right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 7: Claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really? I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 8: But okay, Oswald on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, Come on, now, has a.
Speaker 7: Real effort on the Daffa assassination book into her claims.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own.
Speaker 4: Words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 9: Stoy Apple, stoy apple oid stroy apple, stroy apple, stoy apple with stoying apple. O O we destroy apple, westroy Apple. Alright, westroy Apple, we stroy Apple. Alright, stroy Apple. We apple, we stroy Apple, we store apple.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 6: Oh Chili dot.
Speaker 10: Com dot com radio.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, hey hey yeah hey do we yeh hey I do we go?
Speaker 11: Hey manue we got hey.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock, Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them. Using files.
Speaker 13: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 11: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 14: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Canity was up against. For more information, The War State dot com Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 4: Think on nuclear.
Speaker 2: Weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things have done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: What uranium is right?
Speaker 2: Nuclear holocaust?
Speaker 5: Nuclear holocaust?
Speaker 3: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 4: Things think called nuclear.
Speaker 5: Weapons and other things like lots of.
Speaker 3: What uranium is right?
Speaker 11: Old things things have done with revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the illuminati?
Speaker 3: Ooh that's interesting, Yeah in the platoon?
Speaker 1: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't, did it? But here on o'ceelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 6: They Much better?
Speaker 3: Much clear and under standing about the programs, the programs, much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 1: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 6: Oh, Chilly dot com, can you just express my.
Speaker 2: Caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Kelly dot com.
Speaker 13: Do not necessarily reflect reviews Little Jelly dot com or Jelly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 11: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Honey, honey, money, money, money, money, Honey.
Speaker 6: This is a Monasey podcast.
Speaker 3: Code wait, code, wait on go wait here we pick up God hands your cellphones and hi, man, listen.
Speaker 5: To I'll go to podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 6: If you're sitting down for this.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums. I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aerin. I'm the nephew in law. Here means the start of the show. Uncle.
Speaker 3: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, three and fifty eight.
Speaker 5: This is the week we.
Speaker 3: Talk about what we did talked about last week. But we're given a few more minutes to have these people when they call in first that they are going to talk about it. And then if he's on that line, you'll get your information about this government stuff.
Speaker 1: He'll get his info.
Speaker 3: Huh, get an info about it.
Speaker 1: Uncle. We gotta we have a lot of action in the chats just out of the gates there. We got a lot of people here, which I'm excited about. Excited to see. We're live on the Oceli Radio network as always, but we're also live on kick, We're live on Twitch, We're live on YouTube, we're live on Twitter X. I have to repost it on Twitter, acc and I think about it with your account. But let's here, we have who do we have? In the chat?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go and personally repost on Twitter X before I step away from the keyboard for a few minutes. So I'm gonna make sure I do that, and anybody who sees my post repost this live stream so we get more listeners on X.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yes, indeed, thank you, Chuck. We have let me see who we have? We have? Oh gosh, I'm still getting used to on my graphics here. We have creative accidents. We have creative accidents across a couple of different platforms. So you stepinitely there.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's saying, let's see here, Uncle, you find following me on Twitter after fifty four years.
Speaker 1: That's that's what creative accident says. You're finally following him, but have uncle on in the background.
Speaker 3: Wait, my, I'm finally following him.
Speaker 5: What's going on here? Just a moment he hadn't been on a telephone on me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and hey, we are talking about that now, that's right. He needs to call. Everybody else needs to call. You can't call three one nine five two seven five zero one six every Friday night. Thank you for being here. As I said, Uncle, I got to repost this on twitter x. We might be getting some special call uh callers slash guests that we've been talking about for a while tonight. We don't even know yet.
Speaker 3: I know, I know that's what we said Kevin in that one, because I've got to talk to what's his name about his team then then go in from there.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need at least an hour to cover that. Hey, this is very cool.
Speaker 3: I didn't like covering this is very cool.
Speaker 2: I did not realize that on the frond simulation Twitter x account, you actually when you search for it or find it, it comes up and says it puts a circle around you, A circle around that bald headed statement that we were talking about earlier. The circle goes around you in pink and says live in pink.
Speaker 1: It does, yes, it does come fun. You didn't know that, uncle, did you?
Speaker 3: What the heck are you doing with your examine things here. It is, so I can't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm gonna get something accomplished. It's almost like I know what I'm doing on social media media. I'm taking great I'm taking a screen grab. I'm taking a screen grab of this pink weirdness that goes around your picture, and I'm just gonna put it up in the live chat room atochelly dot com.
Speaker 6: For people to see.
Speaker 1: This is what it looks like. Okay, yeah, now it deserves to be seen, Chuck. I'm glad that you're doing that. Yeah, whenever you're live on Twitter x, there is a little yes there it is. It shows live around you. So that's who anybody who happens to be following you can see is like, oh, they're doing some sort of live streams. So let me go see what that is.
Speaker 2: Anybody calling in a requesting Skype. I will be away from the keyboard for a few minutes, but I will be back. I just have to get some food together for the boy and the dogs real fast. I'll be right back and get you guys on the air as soon as I see.
Speaker 1: Get sounds good. Thank you, Chuck, And again the numbers three one nine five two seven five zero one six Skype. You type a message to Chuck, he calls you. He is Charles daughter Chilli on Skype if you want to come on that way. Thank you for being here, everybody for watching the show, for listening to it, however you happen to be. If you're on Twitter X and seeing this, do us a real favor and repost that live stream. That would be doing us a great favor. Anytime that happens. Thank you for that. Everybody doing that. Aaron is live creative accent says, Yes, we are certainly alive. He followed me last week.
Speaker 3: Now let's get the who you know on the flying Let's go to Jim Boy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Chuck is away right now, but he's gonna be patching those calls in a second. But when he comes back, it's going to be exciting. Yeah, we're just we're here and hopefully we'll get some special calls with our guests, but if we don't, we're just going to enjoy the broadcast as we always do, and we're going to make the most of this and we're going to talk about all of exciting all kinds of exciting things have been going on. My gosh, it's a thrill a minute here, Uncle, I can tell.
Speaker 3: Tell it if he gets on you do you.
Speaker 1: Have something to tell Ed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well Ed has been warned then, so we shall see. The dog is in here. We're all set up. We didn't do any special live streams other than the regular show last week. Uncle, we didn't do any video game stream.
Speaker 3: We didn't do a because you had a sack I think going on this past week.
Speaker 1: We were busy.
Speaker 3: I know, I know we was saying that.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm just I'm just bringing that back up again. Maybe we can do one this week. I don't know, but regardless, just be watching the channels and look for a live stream. You never know when we'll do one, especially on a weekend when we have time. We'll throw in an old VHS tape or we'll play an old video game and we'll make a fun stream out of it. We would like you to be there with us, and we get a pretty good regular crowd in for those streams, and it's always a good time. Those are fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta get working on this. More of those those picture shows and get into some of them. Not not not the games. I'm talking about the live streams.
Speaker 1: Live streams, yeah, oh with what you want to watch some VHS tapes? Yeah, we have a huge collection of VHS tapes that we need to tear through. I don't know if I brought this up, uncle, but I found this these guys recently that I didn't know of before we started doing the VHS livestream. But they do a similar thing. They do something called the Found Footage Festival. It's these two guys that are professional writers. One rights for the onion I think, and the other rights for like some late night show. But they do this thing where they collect old tapes from drip stores and I think of state sales and stuff, and then they watch them and then the best ones they'll do like actual They actually get together and do live events, ready to do a festival. They've been doing this for years. I never knew about these guys until recently.
Speaker 3: So they just have came up. Then well, hey, were you talking about this other stuff?
Speaker 5: And in these guys jump up.
Speaker 1: The well no, no, no, Jake. Well, what I'm saying is they were actually doing it well before us, but I just didn't know of them. I never knew about them before. But they've been doing it definitely longer than us, so we can't take credit for doing it first. So we want to dream of that. But I I didn't realize that they had been doing this.
Speaker 3: But I was doing this on the side, never mind doing this for and this kind of stuff fun. I just thought I had been doing it on a side for a little while and then seeing what happened. What happened was all these things came up.
Speaker 1: Well, I love doing it. I don't want to stop doing it. I don't feel like we were taking their idea or anything like that. I just find it interesting that they had been doing it. Creative Accents is saying, Uncle, we had we has a I'm out trouble reading this. We has a snow in here in Houston, and we made a snowman six feet tall.
Speaker 3: I know Jackson tell the Hassey had it too. I know where he's going.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess creative accents.
Speaker 3: The thing went down so far that would cause me gut snow.
Speaker 5: I mean the.
Speaker 3: Low the low system passed down and it went down as fuzze flood actually and and hit hit Taylhusse and Pensacola and them. Yeah, and even in my other sister's house, she had it cold.
Speaker 1: She had it's been Yeah, it's record cold. I guess there's some sort of crazy amount of cold down south down South, as Accents is saying, he's in Houston, Texas against snow, it's unusual all throughout the south of the snow. He said he was on the news for a six foot tall snow man he made. So that's cool, good job getting I hope it was holding up an uncle the podcast banner.
Speaker 3: If you put it on a flame to send it well, I mean, if he if there might be a link, if what's his name did drop the.
Speaker 1: Link to your news spot into the Ocelli chat Creative Accents so that we can watch the snowman and see and we can see we would like to see it. So there's that. Press it by.
Speaker 3: Everybody, people, press button, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Down, press it on all the social media's. We're at Uncle podcast, YouTube, Twitter, x Twitch, kick rumble. We have a rumble account now Uncle. We need to get that rumble rumbling.
Speaker 16: Let's get get that ring rumble it up at Uncle podcast.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 3: I want to get well moved on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to get the.
Speaker 3: Uh, the spaceman, Yes, the spacemen.
Speaker 1: We might be talking about spacemen tonight here. When we take our calls, we'll see, we'll find.
Speaker 3: Out just the man. Get back on the lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, when Shuck gets back, I'm assuming we'll get quite a few calls. But Shuck is busy, uncle, so he he's got a lot to tend to there. So we won't worry because I'm sure when he gets back, somebody's gonna be calling in. I guess they're waiting. It's just a matter of who. I'm excited to see who it's going to be. But yes, press the button on our channels. I'm excited about doing all these live streams. We're doing all sorts of great ones. We're just powering through it tonight. Uncle, you're tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm dating my seat Sunflower Seeds.
Speaker 1: Actually before the show, you're in Sunflower Scens.
Speaker 3: I got loaded. That's good, okay, Hello.
Speaker 1: Well that's I don't know. Well, that's just the little skype thing. Nothing to see here, everybody. I'm trying to understand how.
Speaker 3: To giving you a message? Oh God, giving you a message there?
Speaker 1: Hold on okay for you? Yeah, I know I'm just I'm doing some different things.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you're doing, and he's given you.
Speaker 1: Some oh I think, creative accents. Oh, creative accents. Just sent me images of a snowman. Lay that thing. Oh boy, that's great. Play that thing and we'll have to there it has a hot dog for our nose. Oh, here's the news, local news, Houston outdoor northerners with its snowman. It's been sixty five years since the city had this much snow and they have a photo of his snowman there. Pretty good. Click to Houston dot com. It says, well done, creative accents. We're proud of you making the news there in Houston, Texas. As we know the street team can do. Is what's that? Oh you're looking? Oh yeah, oh yeah, so you can see the snowman. Here it is uncle, here's the snowman. Here. I'll go through the pictures for you. Hold on. Those are old pictures of his, so that you can see these. See the snowman with a hot dog nose. Yeah, here's that. I'm trying to think maybe I can maybe I can pull these. It's gonna take me a minute to get the graphics into obs. Oh god, I don't know if I'm gonna muster this right now. But anyway, now.
Speaker 3: There is something to work on, is so I can, yeah, get going, you can just start doing some well we'll waiting.
Speaker 1: I need we need somebody here in studio doing all that stuff. It's hard to.
Speaker 16: Like be you're the man, I know, I know, what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, we need another guy in here, you know, the guy.
Speaker 3: We need another thing, you need to set up more stuff.
Speaker 1: If you listen to other podcasts that do these elaborate media things with them, there's always some guy who isn't the host, but the hosts always refer back to him like, oh uh, Dave, you're back there. You got this all cued up for us? Did you do this? You got this? And then sometimes I'll bring them on Mike and the guy I'll talk. Usually they'll give him a hard time about something, but he'll only talk on a mike for like maybe a minute, and then he'll leave and then he's got to go to his other stuff, like making a hot dog snowman show up on the live stream. So that's a that's a regular thing on these shows, uncle, I know, it's.
Speaker 3: A constantly sudden thing. You gotta keep red. I mean.
Speaker 1: It's an organic carrot. Oh, I thought it was a hot dog. I could have storm it was a hot dog. But it's a carrot like organic carrot. Goodness, Well I got that wrong. Well anyway, it's a good nose, so that's for sure. Uncle, there's do we want to broach the topic of Wait a minute, Crave Accents is saying, uncle, I find all the park squirrels and bunnies in your in your honor during snowstorms. So he fed, he fed them?
Speaker 3: You fed that one about Eddie Eddie's cools head was.
Speaker 1: In your honor. Uncle. We're gonna call my goodness essions.
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: Man, I got a call online?
Speaker 1: Who's this y' here?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello, Hey call her Carla? Who is this? Oh?
Speaker 3: This is also missus sidekick.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, we've got two people online. Actually, there we go.
Speaker 5: We can start. I guess we're starting now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's intro this uncle on the line. We have my wife Melissa and we have our friend Frank. Hello you two, how are you both doing?
Speaker 3: We need well, I'm letting you have it. You can take the show. Hello, Hey, what's up? Frank, Hello, go fu, go fink? What we've been talking about these?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, first of all, let's let's continue with the intro. Here we we had you, my dear, were you were on two weeks ago talking about this, right? Was that you're here two weeks ago you're talking about our sightings. But tonight we also have our friend Frank. Frank, let's let's let's go to you. Thank you so much for being here. Man, I'm glad that you called it. Why don't you just introduce yourself to the audience who you are and and maybe just talk about the task at hand, like when when I say just when I say u a p or ufo, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh ufo? And identified flying objects something in the air, something that we don't know what it is. I mean, it's just this crazy right Actually one right now I'm staring at it really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking out the window.
Speaker 7: So I love behind fronts and the list that so we're like kind of neighbors and we're not too far from each other. Yeah, there's one out the window.
Speaker 1: There's one. So you're looking right now at what is it? That one of those orb things?
Speaker 4: What I do see it? I see it. It's blinking red and green.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh yeah, it's going right towards Franks House yep, exactly.
Speaker 7: So you know what you hear about all this stuff, and I, you know, you we heard about you know, Jersey and and everywhere else that I you know, it was kind of skeptical. I believe in it, and I've seen it before. I mean lonth time as on my twenties, I saw something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: It was in Hinton Beach and at a friend's house, just kind of backpack real quick, and I was on the patio and I saw this light come out of the ocean because we're like one blocks in the ocean. And I was in my early twenties. Ever since then, I've been, you know, kind of fascinated by this whole thing. So when you started to hearing more and more about that they're coming out the ocean, the UFOs and you know, aliens and whatnot, I you know, was telling my family. See, I told you guys, I told you guys, that's what I saw. When I was in my twenties. It was just kind of weird. And you know, in mex fifties now, so that was a long time ago. And then what was in almost a couple of weeks ago, what I told you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've just been almost like talking every night, just kind of sharing story and look outside, look at this one? And what was that one? Explain that one that flew right over your house?
Speaker 7: Well, the first when I caught my attention first of all, that I have a big fliding glass window, you know that safe out to my backyard and there's a new truck of homes behind us that they just built. You see an empty field.
Speaker 6: So I could see I.
Speaker 7: Have a really good sparity. There's nothing that blocks, you know, my window or anything. And there was I was walking the TV, which is on the side the same wall as a window. There was this green light that was just flashing kind of like trying to get my attention, and I was looking at it, going, fuck, there's that. So I get up and I opened the door and I see the green light and it just started flashing and then it turned red. At that moment, that's when I yelled. I called my father to come outside because I thought, Okay, somebody else needs to see this, because they're going to think I'm crazy. And that's when I started to take videos and take the photos of it, and then he came out. When he came out, it started to move around and he says, oh shit, there's another one behind it, and then there was another. At that time, there was probably three other ones that showed up and I was video taking in photographing and it started to go side by side and then kind of disappear. And I think that's when I called you afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, send me the videos and yeah, it's only been increasing since.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was same one right you're where it kind of made a U turn because we lived near a link and it made a U turn and it went over your house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, And that was the first video consent. We got that close one where you know, Frank was like, it's coming over to you and I said, oh my god, it is. It's banking over. And we got that really good video that I posted action on X of Yeah, of that over the house.
Speaker 1: That was the drone style U A P. Yeah. Because there's different kinds of these things.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, we.
Speaker 7: Oh so I know, you.
Speaker 5: You know, no fink you know?
Speaker 3: And I what when I saw.
Speaker 5: I seen one of these.
Speaker 3: Orbs and these two were in the apia. Of course I'm looking at the window. I'm looking at my window glass. Like you said, I saw this orb go up, showed showed a white, the whole white, and then came back down.
Speaker 1: So you saw one of the orbs and os OBEs.
Speaker 5: But but it was a white.
Speaker 3: There's no white.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And just so people know, we all of us, myself, uncle, Melissa, we all live here in the same house, but Frank lives just down in the same neighborhood. Essentially, we're here in Riverside, in the Greater Riverside area. We have been seeing these things for the past month really at least a New Year hit. Like you're saying that story where Frank was on the phone, so oh, I see this thing. It's coming your way, and then we saw it. That was early this month, and it's been happening every single night. We've been seeing something in the night sky.
Speaker 3: It's been there. It's there. I mean, it's there. You just look at it and it's there.
Speaker 4: But Frank, Frank describe the concorde one, the triangle one who over your house that you couldn't even speak.
Speaker 7: You're you're crying so so so again the same thing, you know, and I can see the lights like, I'm sitting here talking to you guys, but I'm looking out my window and I could see them if it's a plane or anything. So, you know, I kind of thought it again this bright light, but this time it was brighter than the last one because the other one, again rever is green and then there's bread. This is a big white light but almost like what Uncle's describing, like a bright orb. So I thought, okay, I got up and I opened the you know, went outside up in the screen door, and at that point, it was coming closer, but there was still no noise. It was it was silent. So and that's the thing, these things, there's no noise, like even you know, they fly by and you can't hear him. So as this got closer, you know, again, I called for my witness because I don't want people to think I'm crazy. So I call my father to come outside, and he's making his plan. He's like and he doesn't make it. And I'm standing there and I'm looking up and I couldn't get from my phone, and because you know, I was like kind of shocked. But what I was seeing said, it was like this thing was flying lower than a helicopter. We all know how high a helicopter can fly, but in a residential area that they're not very high.
Speaker 1: So this was.
Speaker 7: Lower than that. And I swear to you that this plane, which looked like the concord, it was white, it was triangle shape, it was silent, flew directly above my house. It was not to decide, it was not to be you know, it was above my house and I could see the etail in the style and I immediately it was like, joh, I just fucking keep the concorde. Is that good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: From the slight plane. And I still stand outside to this day because this was a couple of nights ago, and I was like, that's not possible, Like how does that plane? You know, like there's no way planes do not fly over our area like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, no, especially not helicopter hight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if they know it would make a noise if it were even if it were flying out, hear it. You would definitely hear it that low.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then I called you again because I was like, fuck, you're not gonna believe what I just saw him. But just like get a concord, just come through a loop and just get it fly over like where the fuck did it come from?
Speaker 2: Generally, generally, Frank, we don't usually drop the F bombs on the Uncle podcast, just so you know. Okay, anyway, real quick, eron, I have a potential skype caller that might want to ask questions. I don't know if you want to add them in yet or continue on with Frank and Melissa.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's drop them in in a little bit. But let's keep describing the goings on and what we're seeing for a little bit. But we'll go right to him. So hang in there, and whoever you are, you Shay Win, Okay, Okay, we'll do we'll do sound okay, but yeah, let's just okay. So I think we're establishing what's going on here. Frank has been has seen something early on in his life, so he's been wondering what that is. As of late, everybody seems to be seeing these things. We had the big story with New Jersey and they were out there. But what we're saying is that out here in Riverside, we have been seeing these things every night.
Speaker 3: Almost every single night.
Speaker 5: No, no, this is every night.
Speaker 3: It will come out.
Speaker 5: I go out there in the back, I see something. You can't miss them. Out there.
Speaker 2: One would think you got enough fires in California to keep you busy, but no, we got this going too.
Speaker 3: Oh got to.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah. So, and there's different kinds of them. We see the same sort of phenomenon over and over again, but they have changed it up, like every now and then, my dear, we've seen every time we see a new thing, it's right when we see a new kind of these things. Yeah, I U yeah, and and and I mean the go to ones are the orbs and the drone style and the orbs that turn into the drums. We're seeing those all the time. But there have been other things too.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this is good crazy, But they're out there. I mean seriously out there. People's just go out and look. The truth is there.
Speaker 4: You should start sharing the videos and the pictures that you do have on the streams you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to go through and see what I have. I was thinking about, like, I feel like this whole time, I've been in this weird like sort of collection phase, and I constantly I'm always telling you I know that I feel like it came here out of nowhere. That just feels like at some point it's going to disappear just as quickly. I can't help them shake that. So I feel like I'm in this like collection phase and at the point that they just disappear, I'll put it all together and present it. I mean, what do you think about that concept, frank of like where do these things come from? Or do you get the sense that they've always been here or what do you feel about that concept?
Speaker 7: And now I get the sense that they've always been here always, you know, I think just they're just not We're seeing them more and more. Are we're paying attention more. I mean, I'm constantly looking at the sky a lot more now and I try and make sure that I have my phone on me ever since the concord on that. But I think they've always been around, you know. I'm yeah, I don't think they're going anywhere, you know. I think his time was by just gonna see them more and more and more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think they're either. Like like I said, it's been increasing the sightings that we've seen, and I get excited almost like I come out at six thirty it's dark and I'm like, hey, guys, like waving out of the Yeah, I will be sad. I will feel I will feel sadness if I come out and I don't see them anymore. I think for if what you say is going to happen, though, they will really bum me out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I you know, I just want to know anybody. I mean, am I that one that looked like the plane like that? You know, because there's no planes that look like that right now. That's the one I'm still stuck on, like, yeah, if I see something healthy and that, you know, am I crazy? But then I actually saw it, and that one, it's just I wish somebody else would have seen something like that, or I wish you would have been able.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully this reaches out and somebody will listen and go, I dud I've seen that one.
Speaker 7: Because it was low and it was clear, it was day. I could see the detail, I could see everything.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, oh that was a daytime sighting, Frank, that was in the day.
Speaker 4: No clear day, No, no, it was night oh.
Speaker 17: Day clearest day yeah yeah, no, wait a minute, now, wait a minute, all these night let's get it.
Speaker 5: Then they got to.
Speaker 3: Be typically you won't be able to see him in the daytime. What do we what are we looking at it if we're not looking him at night.
Speaker 1: We had one, we had one possible sighting in the day that I'm still unsure of even that's what it was. Are you Are you sure of that one that we saw.
Speaker 4: I wish we had our binoculars. I don't. I can't confirm or even Yeah. Right, it was a strange. It was strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just looked like.
Speaker 4: It was like the classics tic tac shape that they say it looks like, you know, a little like white pill. It was right out our back and it was it was in fast and planes will like fly back there. But it was just this white shape, no wings, no tail, and just moving quicker than I've ever seen, like through along you know the ninety one freeway, frank Is you know like that it's travels from Riverside straight to Los Angeles to the ocean. Like it was just good. It was during a fire day too, right.
Speaker 1: I think that was one of the fire days.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know we're along a flight path. I mean, so we've talked about it, Melissa before, and so when I've played with him or you know, I see the house, I see you know, there's the lake, the walls river side. But in our area where we're at, you don't see a lot of traffic. There's the small prop planes we talked about. But what soon as the sun goes down and it gets nice, it gets really busy out there with things that are a lot lower that you know, are they planes? Are they not planes? Because you're in the day perfect the way you do in the evening.
Speaker 11: Or in the nighttime.
Speaker 7: And that's just kind of what I'm curious, Like you can tell which plane which are the commercial you know planes that you know with the passengers because they have their path and they they follow. But usually in our neighborhood, you know the surrounding, you know, track of home, there's a lot of traffic with these lights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I do every time from Aarons. I always check the flight tracker app every time. I'm like, let me grab it, let me grab it, let me just make sure that's what it is. And they're not there, and it's what it is, It's what we think it is, so right.
Speaker 1: It's true. Yeah, we're always looking at that thing. We're very familiar with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to put that on my phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to need that's important. Pipe tracker. We'll get that on your phone immediately. But how does everybody feel? Do we want to take calls? You guys want to see what questions somebody might have.
Speaker 4: Let's pipe might have some thrown input.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you.
Speaker 1: Said, Chuck, go ahead and bring whoever it happens that they have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, attempting to add now on Skype.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, let's see who we might have. But I think I heard that. I believe they're in man from Canada. Can you hear us? Oh?
Speaker 3: I know it was him.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not getting any sound from you, uh north of the border. There wait, maybe there he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: All right, we have we have a guest from a word line last week is on the line. Nations.
Speaker 1: Good God to have your robin. Do you have any important questions? Ask Melissa or Frank about.
Speaker 2: Quickly, really quickly. Regular phone callers who dropped off, please call back in. I will get you in now. I was just waiting for the signal from Uncle and Aaron to add you. And also a quick question from Skype, and also the chat room, somebody's asking if there was any psychedelics involved in any of this uh, or if missus sidekick woman has had a drink or two tonight or not. These are the two questions from the chat and.
Speaker 1: Skype we didn't have. I'm just relaying stuff. Go ahead, yeah, no right Frank. Frank says now.
Speaker 2: Nope, yeah, missus missus sidekick woman, any drinks tonight?
Speaker 4: That's the question, smiss sidekick husband. You can answer that.
Speaker 2: Miss but I'm saying that's the way they phrased it, miss is sidekick woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 4: I'm doubling down with Aaron. No, I haven't, no drinks, no psychedelics actually okay.
Speaker 2: Questions answered, Thank you, and again. Callers who are on the regular phone line three one nine five two seven five years one six call back in. You will get in quickly this time. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So no to that. So that that's that answer that questions answered. Let's go back to North of the Border, Robin. Robin, back to you, sir, what you what are your thoughts on this? What are your questions about this? If you have.
Speaker 18: Well, you know, I'm just kind of curious why these UAPs haven't been visiting my city because I haven't seen any personally, any any thoughts on that Victoria BC calling in.
Speaker 4: Have have you checked like online or other other applications to see if other people have seen them in your area? No, I'm wondering maybe I can do some research and let you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's an excellent question there, and I think you would probably require more research because due to my following of certain phenomena, I knowe that in Canada they don't run to the TV or the internet and stuff as fast as we do in America to report stuff. They just kind of go, oh, that's curious, Okay, well, I guess I'll wait and see if anybody else is talking about it and that's it. And they don't. They don't get excited and rush to things and be like, oh my god, I saw stuff in the sky. So there could be people sitting in various parts of Canada going well, that's interesting and not saying anything like that is a sort of a a I don't know, characteristic of Canadian people. No offense to you, Robin at all, but that is just normal.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I suppose I can't say, well, I mean, well.
Speaker 2: Canadians see crazy stuff sometimes and they're a little more laid back about it than Americans. Is what I'm saying. You know, would you agree it's true?
Speaker 3: I would say so.
Speaker 2: See, there's nobody in the America side of this that's going to disagree with me. But I'm curious if you would agree with me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but other than what I've seen, I remember our area that you know, if it was out here, I got what I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But but what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying is right.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is potentially if Canadians saw this stuff, they they're just more laid back and they don't rush to report it as quickly. That's what I'm trying to say. And that's generally the attitude I see when it comes to strange phenomena or biker gangs moving into cities or all kinds of things. They just don't get excited. They just kind of go, yeah, that's kind of happening. Okay.
Speaker 18: Another another thing is that I'm not in the evening, so it might just you know, they might be.
Speaker 2: Harder and harder to see, harder to see in the daytime, probably, right.
Speaker 18: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, So you know, those are a couple of factors consider here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have a lot of.
Speaker 18: Your military basis that there is a Department of Defense installation not too far from the city of Victoria, Navy Navy folks, however, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're saying about the trees there side women care about how they.
Speaker 4: Could ye trees around. You know that. That's kind of tough too if you don't have like an opening too.
Speaker 18: So what, I'm in the city on the fourth floor, so I do have a pretty good sky view, but I'm not out there staring at the often either in the night.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, you got to do that. That's what you got to do to see them.
Speaker 18: Right, Yeah, that I got to bundle up and take a couple of.
Speaker 4: Hikes, bundle up, sit down there for an hour and just look, just see some things that are moving around that should be.
Speaker 1: And you'll do that this weekend. I'll report back. Yeah, okay, please do that.
Speaker 18: Just one note on the on the YouTube stream, Uncle's volume is slightly like about seventy five percent of yours. I don't know if there's any way.
Speaker 1: To let me. I just turned and knob check that out there. You might go, Uncle, You're in a proper place now.
Speaker 18: So yeah, I bet I got a buddy over. So I'm going to get back to chat with him and stuff. But I thought I just call and say hi, and all right, you know, thanks, thanks Sanders, thank you, Robin.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you soon. Man, get out there and see what you can see in the Canadian sky. Yeah, but I guess back to us, and let's go back to Frank. Frank, do you find are you like what gets you looking at the sky? Do you look at the sky often? You go outside at night, like, what's what's what's going on? What makes you see these things? What's going on there?
Speaker 7: Morning, day and night. I'm constantly looking up. It's firstly more now, I don't know, It's just I've always had assassinated as fascination, you know. It just I've been fascinated by this stuff. It's like we can't be the only ones here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: And I think there's more out there. And like I said, ever since I saw that one in my twenties, I'm like, something's out there. It's much just as like something doesn't come out of the ocean and go into the sky. And yeah, so it's ever since I just I walk and I look and I'm constantly looking. And David thinks I'm crazy with my husband, just because it's constant. You know, where are you? You're looking for Melvy outside? Look like, what's up there? I just I don't know. I'm as fascinated by the You need.
Speaker 4: To ask David to ask the pilots what they've seen on his next flight, because he flies international only to New Zealand and back. You need I see they first? Sure have seen them so many videos?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so so so they have. But you know, I guess so most pilots are afraid to talk about this kind of stuff. From my understanding, so his sister, so, his sister, his brother in law is a pilot for UPS. I think I want to say that you've seen you know, he sees things like this all the time. Yeah, most most pilots don't want to say. From my you know, from what I've heard, you know, but they yeah, there and they do see them.
Speaker 4: I just see it so much.
Speaker 1: That's just.
Speaker 4: What are you going to tell?
Speaker 3: Hide to explain M too? From a pilot standpoint, maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see how like as a professional, you wouldn't want to get into it because it makes you look bad, it might jeopardize your career or whatever.
Speaker 8: So so ma, so yeah, it's it's it's attached to Can you imagine like just uh, attaching anything like that to your career, Like when I think of even like if I were to go about even attaching this show somehow directly to my day to day job, that doesn't jive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a similar thing to that, you know what I mean? Yeah that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. I started this, but doing it on the side. I started all this thing to do it on the side for me, that's right. And look how full it's gotten.
Speaker 1: Sidekickside woman kicked so much on the side going on right now? Side, well, the side project side it is, I'll called the side project.
Speaker 3: That's what it was supposed to be, and that's what I had it started.
Speaker 4: Is it's main product, Uncle, What was the main project that this is the side project?
Speaker 3: It was no, no, no, it was making making uh his food and stuff.
Speaker 1: People wanted to see, Oh you're talking about your food videos on.
Speaker 17: Videos and that that that comes first, foost and then after that it followed a big comes Uncle.
Speaker 1: The podcast is its own unique animal, There's no doubt about it. And I feel like it's different in that it was born out of our just everyday lives and saying, hey, look, our everyday lives are interesting. Let's make this and two things. But what I'm saying is back to the weird point we're making, is that I can understand how a pilot wouldn't want to deal with this. It's like, I just want to keep flying and not have to worry about this. And and I'm sure they have their ideas about it, but they probably just talked to you know, the people.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's the underlying rule, but you can't talk about it that hey, you're gonna see this, just nip it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot to talk about they weren't. I think a while back they were encouraged to come on and speak out about it, but a lot of them just kind of don't want to think. You know, people think that they're crazy.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, we're not crazy.
Speaker 3: We see these things.
Speaker 5: That's what's up.
Speaker 3: The funny point of the whole thing. Actually, you eyes, we saw what we saw, and yeah, and.
Speaker 5: White something white.
Speaker 3: Comes up from a from the thing coming up straight, not side to side, up straight, hello, goodbye. It's just something like that. It is it's like that you're laughing, but it's that's how it is. I'm gonna know how these boys do.
Speaker 1: I want to know something else from you, Frank. Though we've been seeing the orbs, we've been seeing the rones and again the orbs turning into drones. Have you seen these two things? Have you been seeing these same things? Or have you been seeing other things?
Speaker 7: No, that's that's all I've seen. The the drones in that in the plane like one.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the orbs are like a regular thing. There's even a spot where we're always looking side woman kick every night. It's like you can just go the window and look in the same spot like there it is. There's one or two of them floating together all the time.
Speaker 4: It's there right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're bigger than mine. I don't get that. This is the way my house is set.
Speaker 4: Yeah you should. Yeah, you should come over one night and I can show you the orbs like what we're talking about, those ones that just hang out over Corona all night long.
Speaker 3: You could see a backyard. You come over one night and look out a backyard and you'll see what we'd talk talking about. I Dad, I mean, Frank Fink. You come over Finking and I'm it'll be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, these things, these things are there, the orbs, they are there.
Speaker 3: I mean, will bring around only at night. But of course, like we are saying, they don't want nothing to.
Speaker 6: Do with his hour.
Speaker 5: No, so we'll they're waiting.
Speaker 3: They do my hour to come out and investigate.
Speaker 1: So that's what they do.
Speaker 3: They come in my hour, and I appreciate it. That's something to talk about. It is, that's what I like to talk about. Something to have a regular schedule.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do too. They appreciate that about you, and that's why they show up for you.
Speaker 3: They come to my show and they do that. They know because I've been actually out there since this all has been going on. I've been out there watching them too.
Speaker 1: Their creatures of habit, We're creatures of habit. It just kind of works out for everybody that way.
Speaker 3: Just I just came down and just gave us a little talk. Yeah, that's the only missing put I'm missing. Can you imagine somebody came if it came down.
Speaker 7: You gotta get going, Frank, Yeah, okay, I have to run.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you for coming on here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you calling. I really do.
Speaker 7: It was great Okay, we'll do it again sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, please come back so time you can talk more about this, and and and yeah, I have a good night, man, a good night. All right. Okay, there he goes. There goes Frank, our friend and neighbor, uh, the initial contact ee. And this whatever this is so woman? Kick? What are we doing? Where are we going? What's what's why is this happening? What are we doing? Where are we headed? What is this?
Speaker 4: Inmost I'm still saying optimistic that they're really worried about us, and they're just waiting, waiting and waiting just to see.
Speaker 1: How bad they're saying, how bad it we have fluends today?
Speaker 5: Now wait a sick Now, let's put this food.
Speaker 3: Put respected. Okay, okay, we are friends, today's people. Okay, all of these people coming down, they're not scared of us because they're coming down and they're showing us stuff.
Speaker 1: They seem to be showing off whatever, showing off the s They want to be seen.
Speaker 3: They want to be seen.
Speaker 1: I absolutely believe that they want to be seen.
Speaker 3: And and and and then every evening we go on the back and we see these things. Like I said, it was shocking me that one time when it came up there and went up and down. That still got to me.
Speaker 1: Were you by yourself that time.
Speaker 3: That time when I was by myself, Yes, I was by myself. You too, You two up in your rooms and your she was about to jump in the shower, and then by the time she got into the shower, hello, goodbye.
Speaker 1: It was that fast we missed it.
Speaker 19: It was that fast. You had to be out there see him and go down. That's how fancy is. Jeez, that's what these homes do. Now I see how they operate. That's how they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure is.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, I have a question.
Speaker 4: So since your government, man, can you stay on here? After a month of series, you've probably written off. They're not government, they're not human made.
Speaker 2: What it only counts in California. I mean, there's been months of seeing this on the other coast.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying what he's seen with his own eyes.
Speaker 2: But he's been observing this before it showed up in Cali, right, because you saw the New Jersey reports.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing that's different about that, Chuck, was it was just second hand accounts. Yes, I heard all these people talk, yes, like well, well there was some things just like, until I believed that people were seeing something. However, yes, in this age of advancing AI imagery and in this age of advancing drone technology, so you were saying, yeah, well, well that something's happening there, but what is it? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Okay, So until it showed up in your backyard, you weren't one hundred percent of Okay, just correct.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to play it safe here, Chuck. I hope I continue to do that, and I'm trying to remain skeptical and not just going off the deep bend believing what I feel like I want to believe. Because I feel I've done this in the past. I want to catch myself from doing it again. Quite frankly, and wait, what was the question, side woman.
Speaker 4: Kick, But you're kind of answering it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I'm open to anything. What I do know is that these things are real. I see them, as we're saying, we see them every single night. I have not seen them any other time in my life except for the beginning of this year, and now I see them every single night. That's a very crazy dichotomy to go my entire life and not see anything like this, To going every single night and seeing several of them constantly, basically all night long. They're there. I can just go look out the window and there's a couple of them flying around. That's pretty wild. So so it's definitely there. I said that. Yeah, right, there's it's something different.
Speaker 5: It's something it's something different to see.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My point was that it is.
Speaker 3: To see something different than the same old, same ol, same old stuff.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of speaking the same old, same old, same old, just so you know, you're running over time now and uh yeah, can you believe that?
Speaker 3: And oh I'm talking this, I can imagine.
Speaker 1: We're doing a good job.
Speaker 5: We're doing a good.
Speaker 3: Job on it. Then exactly they get a little longer.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm just letting you know you're already. Oh right. So, uh the other thing is, one of these days I got to skype a piece of feedback here. One of these days, they want the complete story about side woman kick freaking out over the.
Speaker 1: Uh x X blimp. They said, So, I.
Speaker 2: I vaguely remember that there was like an X blimp in the air or balloon or something that was flying overhead and freaked her out. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, it was the the first Elon launch, right, this was this was the first launch. I didn't know what was happening. You can imagine anyone seeing the bright white streak. I freaked out. I was like, what are we saying? I didn't know I had launched. It was off Standerberg and that was like, yeah, I think that was his initial satellite launch.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, hey, I'm just relaying the Yeah, no problem, I'm just relaying the message from Skype because they were asking that question and challenging, you know, whether whether you're overreacting. But then they answer their own question a little later by saying, but Franz is saying he's seeing it too. It's not just side woman kick in this. In this, uh stewardess. He says, Frank is the stewardess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Frank steward Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, he says, we called Frank a stewardess. I'm sorry, but yeah, I said side of woman kicking the stewardess over there might see it. But fron season too, so I know it's not an overreaction. But that's what he says.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 4: I did get excited. I do overreact, that's me.
Speaker 2: So it's not outside of the realm apostle. So it's not outside of the realm apostat. Okay, just checking. I'm not trying to make you know. This isn't my uh feedback, So okay, anyways, guys, yeah, you're you're already over by about seven minutes, so I mean, you know, up to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, look we can close this out here. I think we've made our point. I'm glad that point tonight. I'm glad that Frank came back or it came.
Speaker 3: On, came on actually that it was nice and to come on to explain what he's that was a pleasure like that.
Speaker 1: So I think what we're getting together here, and I think what my purpose is in this is like, look, this is a family affair within the house. We're seeing this every night here from our house, but we're also our friend and neighbor is also seeing it. So it's a neighborhood thing.
Speaker 3: It's a neighborhood operation. But it's to see what's in the sky. And that's exactly it.
Speaker 1: So our day to day experience is corroborating these strange reports that you're hearing online, which, as you were saying, side woman Kick, like I was having trouble believing because you know, so much stuff hits me from online. I won't allow myself to believe it anymore because there's there's so much stuff that should not be believed.
Speaker 3: Franklyn, but my belief and my shows better stop believing.
Speaker 5: Completely.
Speaker 3: Don't stop believing my shows.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all I know. This is the ultimatum for tonight. Uncle. Okay, I'm glad. I know what I need to do. Yeah. So, I mean, these things are real, we're seeing them. It's exciting. I'm energized by seeing these things. You know that.
Speaker 4: Spark a little spark of optimism in a really tough time. That's how I think of it.
Speaker 1: So soon, Yeah, yes, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: And the what guess me is Nana getting out there and looking That's what's shocking. I'm shocking and just looking at it.
Speaker 1: It's getting serious out here. But anyway, let's close this out side woman kick. Would you like to give any shout outs? And I tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm a shout out to frank thanks for coming on, and yeah we gotta get together and come out here look.
Speaker 1: At some more orbs or party. Okay, but thank you for coming on. ORB. Let's see here. Uncle. Do we have any shout outs to me? Do you give you think? It's basically just us and my better half here.
Speaker 3: And mad Eddie did did out for everybody that was listening and that were on all for your shout outs.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, thank you everybody for watching listening. However you do shared this show around. That helps us out tremendously. It's a tremendous health.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have one on the question. I have seen my fuinn in my in my speaker.
Speaker 1: Here you see your friend the it's inside us a speaker.
Speaker 3: The the Ube guy, the ORB looking at me. He was looking at me.
Speaker 1: Well, shout out to the ORB band friends, uncles, friends.
Speaker 5: Now they were on my on this scoob here on this uncle.
Speaker 2: A friend lives in the speaker.
Speaker 3: Okay, we were talking to power woman.
Speaker 5: It's showing me.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, your friend lives in the speaker. I'm sorry, my mistake. I believe I know what's going on here. What do you what's going on?
Speaker 5: I saw the man. I saw him.
Speaker 3: He was a.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 3: He was in or yeah face like.
Speaker 2: Catch up, catch up, sidekick.
Speaker 1: He sees it.
Speaker 2: So it's there, Okay, there it is it's there.
Speaker 3: It's there, Okay, it's but not showing in fun of you people.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You don't show everybody. You don't need to show everybody your business. Your friends live in sneakers.
Speaker 1: Orbs or whatever.
Speaker 5: That's all you.
Speaker 2: I got it. It's mine all right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're all perfectly clear on that. Now. That's good. That's the best part about all this.
Speaker 2: And that's the way it is.
Speaker 16: I'm getting what a great show, Uncle, I'm getting into stuff though.
Speaker 6: This is what surprises me.
Speaker 1: Uncle Live every Friday Onohilly dot com, at Uncle podcast on x on YouTube, on Twitch, on kick on rumble, follow us.
Speaker 2: Answer and Grans are an excited sidekickwomants man.
Speaker 1: We're everywhere, Uncle. This is great, Uncle theepodcast dot com. Thank you for listening. Thank you for street teaming the show all over the streets. It really helps. Okay, Uncle, bring us on for this week.
Speaker 5: Three fifty books
Speaker 3: Mid nine,