Speaker 1: Oh, that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today, good cult members. We have a pretty substantial guest in the in the track record of guests that we've had come on the show, a lot of people claim to be, you know, somebody who knows some things about some conspiratorial things, know some things about government corruption, but very few people have first hand account of it being done to them and their people. Today, good cult members, we have Sali Hidayah on the show to speak on behalf of him, his people, the country where he comes from, brother, for on behalf of all of us Americans to you and all of the Turkish standing people. Welcome to the show. Absolutely. So when you reached out to us, you said that you were a Weager born to Turkistani correct, yes, okay. So for those that may not know what is a Weiger Muslim? What is the differences between a Weiger Muslim as opposed to some of the other types that we might be more familiar with based off of mainstream media.
Speaker 3: So the Wars that's actually how we pronounced it, but most Americans can't pronounce it. So it's for your war, but I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, bro. American English.
Speaker 4: Super bad right out the gate.
Speaker 3: It's not a problem. Most most people can't. I think the most common Western pronunciation of it is weiger. But we can also accept.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the Wars are ethnically Turkic people. Actually they are hybrid people, mostly Turkic and Indo European who are native to Central Asia, specifically to East Turkistan. They are predominantly Muslim population, though throughout history have pretty much practiced every major religion out there, except for possibly Judaism, but other than that, every other major religions stretching from you know, Shamanism in the ancient past to Talentism to Zoroastrianism to Buddhism to Nestorian Christianity and then Islam has been the the the predominant religion of the Wars, starting in the initially in the tenth century, but really became dominant after the sixteenth century.
Speaker 2: What sect of Islam is more dominant in that area?
Speaker 3: So the Wars are actually predominantly Uh, they're Sunni. In fact, I don't think there's any she Muslims amongst but they're mostly Sudani but even within the Sunni sector, they followed the Hanafi school of thought, which is the most liberal interpretation or school of thought in Islam.
Speaker 2: Okay. So if we're looking on the litmus test here right, this is more of the moderate and progressive brand of Islam. Yes, got you, got you? Okay? All right? So, and you said that's been around since about the tenth century. Now Turkistan itself as a country, East Turkistan, I should say, I've got to be honest with you. When we first heard of you, I was thinking it was like Turkmenistan and that. I was like, wait, no, that's not what he said. That's not what he said. Then I was like, there's so many of these other ones. I like Turjikistan. But I'm like, there's no way this is a dude from Turjikistan coming in. I didn't actually know where East Turkistan was on a map. You when you say central Asia, you mean like dead center of the continent of Asia. Like, no jokes on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So East Turkistan actually, historically East Turkistan was part of Turkistan. The East versus West divide came initially in the seventeen thirties. This is when the Russian Empire began expanding into Central Asia, so to distinguish the parts that the Russians were slowly occupying from the other part, the east versus west geographic delineation started happening in the seventeen thirties, but historically it used to be called Turkistan. So if you look at maps from you know, any anywhere from the five hundreds CE common era all the way up until really the eighteen hundreds, it was labeled as Turkistan. Then East Turakistan began to become more distinguished from West Takastan, which by the eighteen hundreds fell largely under Russian the Russian Empire, So modern day West Turkistan is the independent nations of Kalzakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Zbekistan, Tajikistan, turk Panistan, so forth, whereas East ta Kistan. In seventeen fifty nine it was invaded by the Manchu Qing Empire, which had invaded and occupied China a century prior, and then they invaded East ta Kistan and initially governed it as a military colony, meaning that they stationed Manchu forces to oversee the colony. But didn't you know, engage in the direct administration. They mostly collected taxes and so forth, and let the local principalities in East ta Kistan govern, you know, their internal affairs, you could say. However, during eighteen seventeen fifty nine to about eighteen sixty three, forty two major armed uprisings against the Manchu occupation occurred, against magic colonial rule occurred, and in eighteen sixty four, Eastern Kistan was able to declare its independence or the people of Eastern Kistan declared their independence and established the state of Yattusha on November twelfth, eighteen sixty four. And Yetushar in the Ilu language literally translates as the seven Cities, and that referred to these seven major principalities or major cities in Eastern Kistan. And this is a fun fact why Eastern Kistan later became occupied is that during this period there was something called the Great Great Game, which was a strategic competition, great power competition between the British Empire which was in South Asia and India today Pakistan versus the Russian Empire which was in Central Asia. So this Great Game was essentially a strategic competition for the Great Game, which was Central Asia itself for Turkistan. And so the Russians, fearing that the British would use East Turkistan to apply pressure on the Russian Empire specifically over its colonial rule in West Turkistan, you know, essentially decided that it was best to support the Manchu Qing dynasty in reconquering East Turkistan. So in eighteen seventy six, the Manchuaching Empire launched an invasion and in December of eighteen seventy seven they occupied East Turkistan, and a couple of years later, in eighteen eighty four, that's when they're like, you know what, we need to directly administer this territory. You know, we can't leave these people to to manage their own affairs. We need to do that. We need to start this colonization. And so this is the first time that they tried to annex East Turkistan as Shinjong, which in the Chinese language shin means new jung means territory or frontier. And then the English Chinese dictionary from eighteen eighty six, I believe or eighty six or ninety six, it literally translates it as the colony.
Speaker 2: So real quick as we're talking about the Great Game that took place, right and there's a lot of historical documentation on the Great Game that took place between Russia and England at this time, and it was all a big race. Some of it is for the resources, some of it was strictly for the land itself and the strategic reasons for the land. When it comes to East Turkestan, what was the push? Was it the land itself in the strategic importance of it? Is there some sort of a resource that could be found there that these colonial powers are trying to exploit to the best they could. What was what was the big push to control East Turkestan on that scale?
Speaker 3: Well, in in terms in terms of the Great Game, both powers, both the British Empire and the Russian Empire, they saw East Turkistan as initially like a buffer between their two empires. They didn't really consider it in terms of, you know, the economic prospects. They just considered it as a buffer. But both sides knew that if if one or the other occupied it, then ultimately it would put the two empires right next to each other, and that is unacceptable for you know, empires, especially when they perceive another empire as a threat, so that's why they allowed the Chinese or the man teaching dynasts to to essentially occupy it. And for the Teaching Empire, they also saw East ta Kistan as a buffer, you know, protecting the Chinese heartland from any potential invasions, whether it's through by the British Empire or the Russian Empire, because to enter the Chinese Heartland you would have to go through East ta Kistan first. So for them it was like a strategic buffer. And they needed territory. So they wanted to expand their having a rising population, so they wanted to you know, secure a territorial buffer. So in eighteen eighty four, the Manchu Chin Empire formerly tries to annex East Pakistan as Shinjiong. The people of East Takistan actually resist continue to resist the Manchu Empire, engaging in several uprisings into the early nine nineteen hundreds, including nineteen oh five, nineteen oh seven, nineteen twelve. In nineteen twelve, the Manchu Qing dynasty itself was overthrown by the Chinese Revolution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the Boxer Rebellion.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yes, the Shinhai Revolution as a Chinese call it ye. And then in our case, well in Mongolia's case, Mongoli declared independence, but also tried to declare independence. We also tried, but the Chinese warlords that the remnants of the Qing Empire, they crushed all of our efforts and they tried to you know, they essentially governed it as their own little fief them, you could say, independent of the rising, you know, the Chinese Republic. However, in nineteen thirty one, the last vestige of Turkic you know, autonomy you could say, was the k was the Kumil Khanate. So the Kumul Khanates Prince Shahmsu died and then with that the Chinese warlords were like, okay, because the Kumul is like the major principality next to the Chinese border, next to the border of East Ta Kastan and China. So that was what was preventing, you know, they were preventing effectively Chinese colonization from from taking you know, from fulfilling in East Ta Kistan from becoming filled. So what the Kumul Khan abolished, the Chinese began to the Chinese war wars began to try to colonize East Turkistan with Chinese settlers, and so this sparked an armed uprising and by nineteen thirty two this spread out all throughout East ta Kistan to where in the south in Hotean a independent government was set up. And then in nineteen thirty three it sparked, you know, the rebellion sparked all across the country and the different Turkic factions or groups came together and decided that they were going to unite and create a modern republic. So this is where the first East Takistan Republic was established on November twelfth of nineteen thirty three. However, because of East Traakistan's proximity to the British Empire, which is in India, and because the Soviet Union across the border is occupying West Turkistan, the Soviets felt threatened by an independent East Turkistan because they thought we would get too closely aligned with the British and they thought that by us being independent, this would you inspire the neighboring West Turkistan. Our people there are brothers essentially, are ethnic in to you rise up against the Soviet occupation. So the Soviets supported the Chinese war lords along with Chinese Muslim forces to essentially invade and toppled the Eastern Eastern Republic, and this happened in April sixteenth of nineteen thirty four. So our first republic was very short lived. Though we had our own passport, we had our own armed forces, we had our flag and national anthem, we had everything that met the qualifications of the state under the Montevido Convention of nineteen thirty three. So we had everything that was required to be recognized as a state, and we even sent emissaries to India, even to the Soviet Union, to a Turkey, Germany and other places to seek recognition and support. Then in nineteen thirty seven, after the Soviets, they placed a Chinese warlord named Shin Sei as the gun owner of East Takistan. And again East Turkistan was, you know, the facto autonomous in that session in that period, as in it was not tied to the Republic of China, nor was it tied to the Soviet Union. It was its own little entity.
Speaker 2: But it was being overseen by a Chinese dignitary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chinese warlord. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So also just real quick when you say Chinese warlord, do we in fact mean a warlord or on paper at least was he a dignitary? But he was super brutal, Like to what classification are we calling this person a warlord?
Speaker 3: I mean he was. He was an actual warlord and he was very brutal. So in nineteen thirty seven, the survivors of the first East tra Kistan Republic, notably our defense minister, he had survived, he had he instigated an armed uprising and fled to India to try to seek western you know, global support for upon the success of the armed uprising. So in April nineteen thirty, nineteen thirty seven, we had an armed uprising which was very successful. It liberated the southern half of East Rakistan very quickly from the Chinese warlords, you know forces, to the point that in September nineteen thirty seven, the Soviet Union it could no longer you know, from its own It's seated as a security threat and could no longer you know, sit idle as you know, are we were making you know advances. So it directly invaded East Ta Kastan and engaged in the largest bombardment campaign in Central Asia and in October of nineteen thirty seven, the uprising was crushed as shortly after that. It was believed that one hundred thousand people were killed during that six months of uprising, mostly by Soviet bombardments, air strikes, you know, from the air aerial bombardments. And then Shen said, the Chinese warlord, he began to engage in a mass persecution to where anyone against his regime or anyone that they deemed were against his regime. So he targeted the native Turkic population, and over three hundred thousand people were arrested and imprisoned. Over ten thousand families were families all of their wealth and assets were seized. So all of our rich people at that time, all their wealth was taken because they were you know, some of the wealthy families previously played an important role in the in funding the armed uprisings.
Speaker 2: Right, they were seen as a threat or that they had resources at their disposals. So you know, even if we can maybe trust them, we just can't be taking a risk on it, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And then so this discontinued until nineteen forty three under Shanks sty And the interesting thing is in nineteen forty one, Hitler launches Operation Barbosa, which is the invasion of the Soviet Union. So by nineteen forty two, the Soviet Union is actually on you know, losing ground to the Nazi invasion. So as a result, they can't pay attention to you know, East Pakistan. And so the Chinese warlord seeing that, you know, our people are still you know, discontent with the Chinese rule and could potentially rise up any time, and without his Soviet backers, Shanks City is going to be weak, in a very weak position. So he formally aligns himself with the Republic of China or the Chinese nationalist regime. And they in turn asked him to, you know, because he still has Soviet advisors in the country in East Turkistan, so they asked him to, you know, expel the Soviet advisors and you know, give oath allegiance to the Republic of China. So Shins say, does that. By nineteen forty three, the Soviet Union is actually winning the war. It's you know, gaining ground over the Nazis, and so Stalin he's pissed because Shins say not only you know, kind of like stop him in the back. You could say, but the fact that we there was sporadic uprising, small scale uprisings and protests happening in East Turkistan. So Stalin decided that, you know, actually I could take advantage of this by supporting this these people in pressuring China for two reasons. One, Stalin needed uranium and other resources for his atomic bomb project, and that's where that was found in northern East Pakistan. Secondly, again because major powers they don't like even if you look at today's conflict in Ukraine, the ongoing war in Ukraine, why is it because why is Russia? You know what? What what what does Russia claim that it's doing? It's because Ukraine is a thread or you know, NATO, if NATO expansion along its borders would you know, be a threat to its security, et cetera. Similarly, Mongolia, which declared independence in nineteen twelve, was not recognized as independent, trying to refuse to recognize it, and China aim to continue to try to you know, regain Mongolia so to ensure Mongolia's independence was recognized, and it continued to serve as a buffer between the Soviet Union in China or else the Soviet Union in China would end up sharing, you know, thousands of kilometers of waters, which would again be very difficult to to you know, safeguard or protect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, during that timeframe, people look back at the history of China and Russia and their relationship, and yes, while both of them were communist stations, especially by this time, there was about a two decades stint where China and Russia were not really close allies by anything other than the fact that they shared a system of government as far as Communism's concerned. A lot of people. We talked about that as a matter of fact on an episode when we were talking about the space race during that time. It was right when the tension started to cool off, and by the late nineteen fifties China and Russia were back being super tight. But during the thirties, forties and into the early fifties, it was tumultuous at best for sure. So having a buffer state like Mongolia, they're kind of tied in the middle. Either they're gonna side with China or they're gonna side with Russia. And it I mean it's literally you're trying to choose the lesser of two evils at that point. The same thing that I believe East Turkestan had to choose as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so in that period, so Stalin wanted to create a buffer and secure you know, recognition in Vat of Mongolids independence. So the Soviet Union initially supported our initially supported our uprisings in nineteen forty four, which led to the creation of the Second East Turkistan Republic on November twelfth, nineteen forty four. In fact, we could have declared it on November seventh, but our leaders at the time they wanted to wait until November twelfth to align it with the first East Turkistan Republic because the anniversary very cool. So initially we quickly succeed in liberating the northwest quarter of East Turkistan, so about twenty five percent of our territory we were able to quickly liberate from the Chinese nationalist regime forces. However, the Soviet Union essentially after it, you know, the after it was able to persuade or pressure the Republic of China to recognize Outer Mongoli's independence. It forced us to engage in a in a ceasefire and engaged in peace talks with the nationalist regime. So our president refused because he believed that, you know, there was no that the Chinese would never uphold their promises, and that this was just you know, these peace talks were just waste of time and we should continue seizing the moment to quickly liberate all of our country.
Speaker 2: That man was smarter than his than his age bracket on that one, because boyle boy, if history didn't prove him correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so the Soviets they they had to remove him because they felt that, you know, he would oppose their plans. So they called him to a meeting in al Madi, which was then under the Soviet Union. And then as soon as he went to al Mahdi, he was arrested by the MKGBM, which is the predecessor of the KGB, and they took him to house arrest in touch Kent in Uzbekistan, and he died there in nineteen seventy six. Now coming back in April of nineteen in no In July of June of nineteen forty six, we are forced to sign a peace treaty with the Republic of China. The East Akistan Republic and the Republic of China signed a priest treaty in which the Chinese nationalists promised that you know, they would grab us autonomy, that you know, we would be able to govern ourselves. They would seize colin ization, they would seize you know, they would withdraw their forces externally, like internally, we'd be responsible for all of our affairs externally, as far as the international community is concerned, like foreign policy would be left to the Chinese. So the Soviet Union coerced us for stars to sign this treaty, this deal, and initially the Chinese regime they set up a puppet coalition government, provincial government in which we shared powers, and they were going to slowly implement the you know, the agreements conditions. And in response to that, in nineteen forty seven, China was drafting its constitution. The Republic of China was drafting its constitution. So the leaders of the Eastern Kistan Republic traveled to Nanjang and met with Shang Kai Chek and said, Okay, we'd like you to one stop referring to us as shin Jiang because this is an offensive colonial term. We're not a new territory. Referred to us as East Turkestan what we've historically been, or just call us Turkistan. If you don't want to call us Eeast Turkistan, just call us Turkistan. And then we want you to ensure in your constitution that that the promises of autonomy is written there, that we have autonomy per your constitution. And of course the Chinese refuse. John Kishik refuses to this date. For example, and if you look at the Republic of China's constitution, there are specific articles that mentioned some autonomy and local governors for Tibet and Mongolia, which the ROC continues to claim, but there's no mention of East Pakistan or even so called Shinjong in that so.
Speaker 2: For their constitution, it's already Chinese territory.
Speaker 3: Well for their constitution, they it's ambiguous. There's no mention of us. So it's like if they wanted to colonize it, it would be it would be easy. It's ambiguous. You know, if they success succeeded in occupying it and colonizing it, then you know, they could deny us the right to you know, self determination autonomy by stating, oh, you know, we never promised you.
Speaker 4: That it's very large.
Speaker 1: You're the country is very large itself, right, It was like forty times as big as the Netherlands. Like, it's a it's a large.
Speaker 2: It's like seventeen percent of China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they were to lose it. It's like seventeen percent of their land population area.
Speaker 3: It's actually about it's a little bit of over twenty percent. Actually, okay, it's so what the seventeen percent you're referring to as the so called Hinchang wigor Autonomous Region, which makes up the majority of East tar Kistan. East itself incorporates neighboring parts of some of our territory, like the Council Region was annexed into the territories of chin Kai and Gansu Province by the the KMT Republic of China. So easter is actually one million, hundred and twenty four hundred eighteen square kilometers, which is roughly a fifth of what is now the PRC. Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's a huge portion that they don't want to give up at all, of course for any.
Speaker 3: Reason, because at that time they started discovering gold, oil, urania, and so all of these were resources that they needed, and so they were reluctant to give it up, even though so technically they didn't really have they didn't really have the juror or even the facto control over large parts of it. They only controlled they came to really control the Urumchi and eastern parts where they had managed to you know, send in their troops.
Speaker 2: So like you said, they had the facto or to duro rule over it, but they had a figurehead that was listed as the for lack of better words to say, the governor of and yeah, that was pretty much it does.
Speaker 4: Turkestan have its own military.
Speaker 3: So by nineteen forty six, actually we had an armed force of over sixty thousand troops active troops with over one hundred thousand reserves, so we had a considerable military. In fact, our initial you know, we started off with guerrilla warfare in the nineteen forty three to nineteen forty four. Then we seized many of the Chinese base is an East Turkistan, including air bases, so all of our planes. Actually we've had forty two planes that the United States had supplied the Chinese nationalists to fight against the Japanese and to suppress our uprising, our national liberation war. The Chinese had stationed those you know, brought those planes to East Takistan and we ended up capturing them.
Speaker 2: So you said after nineteen forty six, So at the end of World War two you had a fighting force of about sixty thousand. So, and I don't mean for this question to be inflammatory, but I am very curious. Were any of those a part of the Nazi battalions that came from Turkistan. Now, whenever I say this, I do not know if it means West or East Turkistan. And like you said, there is a distinction between this too. Right, we got Kajikistan, Kazakhstan, all these plays that were a part of Western Turkistan. So I just learned this today as a matter of fact, doing a little bit of research for the show. There was multiple nations that felt that if they would side with the Nazis during World War Two, then they might gain independence when the war wrapped up. And apparently it started off with God, I can't remember his name. He was from India. I want to say Pusan or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Indias. He was the Free India Army. He was pretty much the Indian independence leader during the during the World War two era.
Speaker 2: And so, and this makes sense because Britain at the time very cruel to India. So if there's a side fighting against Britain, then hey, maybe we'll throw in with them, if nothing else, enemy of my enemy. So there was actually Indian Nazi regiments that ended up fighting in Europe. Apparently there were some that came from Turkistan as well. So I don't know it, but like you said, sixty thousand right after World War Two, I'm wondering how many of these like German training beforehand. But you're saying that's not the case.
Speaker 3: Not in our case, because most of the ones that were in that ended up becoming the Turkistan Legion. That's what that's what it is officially called that you're referring to. Yeah, they were actually from West Turkistan. So they were the Soviet Union press at least two to three million Turkic peoples in Central Asia into the Soviet Red Army and symp them against the Nazis, and so about it was estimated about one hundred to two hundred thousand of them were captured by the Nazis ended up becoming POWs. And then the Nazis were able to turn a couple of their commanders, and those commands, and those commanders, you know, they're like, if we help you. You know, if you fight for us, will help you fight against the Soviet Union and get your independence. If not, you're going to die. So they weren't really given much.
Speaker 2: About as I say that. Like I said, I didn't want that to sound inflammatory, because especially if it's against a group who were pressed into service by the Red Communist Army, then they get capt by the Nazis, like, oh, look, if y'all are down with killing Russian, so are we. Like I ain't nothing for me to swap a uniform and fight for you. But that does not mean that they hailed true to any kind of Nazi ideologies or anything of the sort. But like you said, this came from West Turkestan, not where you're from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotcha ours we were under you know, these Chinese warlord and the Russian the Soviets were you know, very hesitant to get us involved because they thought that we would instigate internal rebellions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So coming back to nineteen forty seven, after this was in December of nineteen forty seven, So after failing to secure you know, the already promised autonomy which the KMT used to actually subvert our independence, our leaders of the East Pakistan Republic. They returned back to East Pakistan, they withdrew from the coalition government announced it and stated that they were going to continue pursuing the completely liberation of East Turkistan. And at that time, though the Soviet Union began to pull back all of the large scale military hardware that it had provided us, and much of that hardware, in fact, all of it, we actually paid for it in gold. So it's not like the Soviet you know, it was like here, here's some you know, hardware, here's some weapons, go, you know, fight to Chinese. Now we actually paid for it in gold, in uranium, in hundreds of thousands of cattle and sheep in exchange for the for those weapons.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say too, is this a relatively fertile farming area?
Speaker 3: So the northwest of East Takistan, north of East Turkistan is Yeah, it's grasslands, agricultural and herding.
Speaker 2: See that might be another reason why China didn't let it go, because China people are starving, so if they have some sort of a bread basket somewhere, they're going to try to do everything they can hold on to it. That checks out.
Speaker 3: Even during that time we were we exported a lot of cotton to the Soviet Union and to even China. So we to this day we supply eighty percent of over eighty percent of China's cotton. That's twenty percent of global cotton supply. Wow, and our people are being enslaved nowadays to create this cotton. But back back then, this is this was the uh, you know, the Soviets they began withdrawing their advisors and all that, and they wanted to essentially Mao had Stalin had you know, kind of started entering into an agreement with Mao that you know, after you defeat the Chinese Nationalists, I want you to take over East Turkistan because the British are still going to try to use this territory to you know, put Russia on both me and both on China. So this was Stalin's strategic thinking. And this is not you know, conspiracy, is there anything in that sense. There's public documentation of this, recently declassified telegrams between Mao and Stalin discussing this and so in by the summer of nineteen forty nine, the Chinese national Communists were you know, becoming victorious in the Chinese Civil War against the Chinese naturalists. So now there was only one problem East Ta Kistan. If Mao tried to invade Easter Kistan, we still have a large military, we still have a government in place. We were going to resist. And Stalin was afraid of that, and especially if this occupation of Easter Ekistan didn't happen immediately, because Mao's original plan was like I want to take Tibbet first and then work my way up and you know, take East Pakistan around nineteen fifty three, nineteen fifty four, but because Tibet is closer, much closer to China than East Pakistan. But some was like, no, the British are right down in India. They're still there. Even though by that time India and Pakistan had technically gotten their independence, they still had influence. And again Stalan's biggest fear was that the British would utilize India Pakistan to you know, work with us and putting pressure on both the Soviet Union and Maos communists China. Right, it was like, you need to invade and occupy East Rakistan first, and you need to bring the population. There's less than five percent Chinese living there right now, you need to bring that up to at least thirty percent if you want to hold onto this territory.
Speaker 2: And so now they have four settlers start making their way across.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So on in August nineteen forty nine, Stalin calls the remaining leaders of the East tar Kistan, the top senior leaders of the East tar Kistan Republic, including our foreign Minister, our Interior Internal Interior, internal affairs minister, our defense minister, our chief of staff of our armed forces, and their senior staff to al Maati for a meeting. And this was apparently in August twenty fourth, nineteen forty nine, and then allegedly on August twenty seventh, nineteen forty nine, they're playing somehow a plan going from al Maati supposedly to Beijing to meet with Mao crashes over Lake balcol and all of them are declared dead. Of course, they don't declare that they're dead until months later, until China actually succeeds in occupying and overthrowing the government the East tra Kistan.
Speaker 2: Those strategic plane crashes, they just they just happened, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except the fund that they no none of thes we never we don't we don't believe there was an actual plane crash. In fact, the MKGBM officer who was responsible for Central Asia uh pavels for the Platov who actually killed out their assassinations, carried out their assassinations. After the fall of the Soviet n in nineteen I want to say ninety two or ninety three, he published a book called Special Tasks. His name pave Else for the Platau and in that in his book he wrote that the Easter Trakistan Republic leaders were indeed called to al Mahdi and after they were you know, after they refused to give up, you know, East to sign away and dissolve eastter Nkistan's independence, they were tortured for three days and told to you know, issue a declaration, you know that East Rakistan's independence is forfeited. We're going to join China. And after they refused, he said, they were executed in al Madi. Then he says this thing, the plane crash was staged as a cover up. Sure to cover that up. So and then furthermore, in twenty fourteen, this is like almost like sixty plus years since this incident occurred. The CIA the classifies documents reports from those era and in the CIA report. It states that the Soviet intelligence carried out a further assassination of thirty senior military and political officials of the East tar Kistan Republic in September of nineteen forty nine to prevent any effective resistance again to planned Chinese Communist vision. So on October first, nineteen forty nine, out of all the cabinet members of the East Kistan Republic, only one survived, the one who didn't attend the meeting in Almati, and he was the Education minister, and he was essentially the Soviet Union's agent within our government. So they sent him to Beijing to meet with Mao, and on October first, nineteen forty nine, the Chinese Communists declared the People's Republic of China. Then eleven days later, on October twelfth, nineteen forty nine, they started invading eastter Ta Kistan, and then Soviet planes started airlifting Chinese troops into East ya Kistan as well to facilitate the quicker occupation. And then on December twenty second, nineteen forty nine, the government of the East tar Kistan Republic was forcibly overthrown and it's military it's armed forces was incorporated into the PLA's fifth Army as the fifth Army.
Speaker 2: Wow. And so that's pretty much where we stand today.
Speaker 3: Yes, so since December twenty second, nineteen forty nine. This December, like next week or this coming Sunday or next Monday, will actually mark seventy six years since China officially occupied these Trakuistan.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a very interesting history of how this has happened, and now it's just been Is there any kind of rebel forces that are wanting to try to overthrow the occupation or is there any kind of military that you guys like you guys are trying to put together or anything that you guys are trying to do to be able to get out from underneath them.
Speaker 3: At the current moment, unfortunately, we don't have any you know, armed force that is trying to actually liberate easta Kistan in a military capacity.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, China rules their people with an iron fist, and as far as they are concerned, this is China.
Speaker 3: So we haven't been able to have any real armed resistance against China since really the late nineteen nineties, so initially after the after overthrowing the Independent e' s Tar Kistan Republic the Chinese government engages in. You know, there was resistance even though they killed off a lot of our military and political leaders, that are still resistance by other leaders and low ranking officers of our military who refused to accept the Chinese occupation and between the first five years, during the first five years of occupation, according to the Chinese government's own state media, from nineteen March of nineteen fifty four, they announced that the PLA had since quote liberation because China calls this deliberation of East tar Kistan or the liberation of Shinjong as they call it. Of course, that theyally liberated it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the super good guys here.
Speaker 3: But in nineteen March of nineteen fifty four, they announced that they killed one hundred and fifty thousand so called counter revolutionaries and enemies of the Chinese state or enemies of China, those who resisted the occupation and then to solidify its occupation. Because nineteen fifty four marks about five years since China, you know, started marching in Teast Takistan. So the education minister you remember from the East Turkistan Republic, he became the topic governor of East Takistan. That was the agreement that he made with Mau and in fact, according to his claims and rumors what he told others, he had entered into an agreement with Mao to where the Chinese communists would help develop East Ta Kistan into a socialist society and then they would withdraw within five years. And in fact, during those times, in the initial invasion, the Chinese people, the elder people in our country, remember seeing the pla, you know, marching with sllions and slogan saying, you know, we're gonna help, you know, defeat the foreign imperialist forces here. We're gonna help set up a socialist society and we will leave. Even in the propaganda videos from those eras, even in the movies you know that they made in the nineteen fifties and sixties, they stay the same thing. You know, this is your land. We're just here to help you develop it. We will shortly.
Speaker 1: How many people how many Chinese people are there living now, like, how how many have they moved in or have been there for generations?
Speaker 4: Are you guys still holding a least strong or.
Speaker 1: Is it more or less like mixed heavily or what's kind of pockets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been heavily colonized, especially the north. So in nineteen forty nine.
Speaker 2: The north where the gold and the uranium are located.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nineteen forty nine, the Chinese there were two hundred thousand Chinese, and now two hundred thousand Chinese was one hundred thousand of mouth troops, eighty thousand remnants of the KMT who folded it into you know, the Chinese nationalists who were like, rather than you know, fighting you know, rather than fighting against the Chinese nationalists, communists joined forces with them, so that that was the Chinese nationalist forces. So they merged. So that's one hundred and eighty thousand troops right there, and then there was about twenty thousand Chinese you know, administrative, civil servants, their families, et cetera. So less than two hundred thousand Chinese. And in fact, you know, in the documentation, in the letter that Stalin had written, he said, there's the Chinese don't even make up five percent. There's less than five percent Chinese here. However, it's looking at historical data from that period. The Chinese didn't even make Actually, the more realistic number was they didn't even make up two to three percent of the population. And that's if we include the occupation forces, right, the sold their families that were there the Wars made up over ninety percent of the population. So the Oars are the as I mentioned, the ethnically Turkic people of East Turkistan, who the non nomadic, the non nomadic Turkic population of East Trakistan who have actually been living there according to the latest you know, archaeological and genetic data. Because you might have heard things in the news reports like oh, ancient you know, white mummies of ancient China. You might have seen like that. So those are actually the ancestors of the Wars.
Speaker 2: So it's not a white mummy, that's a a we're a Muslim that was found in what is now considered Chinese territory, but it's not actually got you.
Speaker 3: So there, the Chinese government actually conducted, along with you know, partnering with the US and a couple of other governments, conducted DNA analysis of our population as a whole. So they got a thousand plus samples from various parts of East Turkistan and try to analyze our genetic data. And this was done in two thousand and eight, and so they found out that the overwhelming majority of our people were actually our people were made up of two main ethnic groups. Two main groups. One is the Indo European population and then the other is Northern Eurasian, which is the Turkic population. And they said the initial intermixing happened around anywhere from twenty three hundred to nine hundred years ago. But the south is predominantly more Indo European and the waters or our ancestors have apparently been living there since the end of the Ice Age, so it was like an isolated population that's been living there since the time of the end of the Ice Age, according to the latest data.
Speaker 2: So I remember hearing in the news, I feeling maybe two years ago, maybe even less than that, there was like a five hundred wiger Muslims beheaded by Buddhist monks and in China, and I remember hearing this like you don't typically hear Buddhist monks going on the war path against anybody for the I mean, at least not in modern history. But then we heard about them beheading these these Muslims that were living in China. There were so many follow up questions that came off of that, like for one, why is there a Muslim population in China? I thought that they were very openly non religious as per the communist rules and things. Do you know more about the backstory of that incident?
Speaker 3: Actually, I think you're confusing the Rhinia who Rhinia Muslims in Myanmar or Burma, And that was actually the Burmese monks who carried that out against the Rhia.
Speaker 2: So they do have a genocide going on against the Rhenia as well. But I swore it was Wigers in China. Am I am I completely off base.
Speaker 3: Here, No, No, it's it's this is not about that, but ours is. You know, China's committing genocide as well, in a much more sophisticated, much more brutal faction. And so I'll come to that. So in nineteen fifty five for to suppress our you know, when Sin was like hey, as easy as his name, the interior, the education minister. So it's a time to you know, pack up and go. So Mao installed and created the Shinjong Production construction course. So it's a Chinese paramilitary force. The best comparison of this would be like comparing it to the Dutch East India Company. So it doesn't answer to the autonomous region. It's completely independent from the local government. It answers directly to Beijing, and its sole purpose is to colonize Ease Cirkistan and to suppress any descent, any descent. So in nineteen fifty five, China mouth was like, you know what, I'll give you guys, autonomy, and the Chinese wanted to call easter Kistan. They're like, because we're like, stop calling this, you know Shinjong. You know, we don't. We want our independence back. So males like, I'll give you autonomy, we'll call you the Shinjong Autonomous Region. So again that education minister, who's our the the facto governor, even though he's a puppet, he protested against that, and he said, autonomy is not given to mountains or rivers. Autonomy is given to a people, So you need to give autonomy to our people. Call it lot autonomous region. Remove Shinjong. Mao refused to remove the Shinjong term, and you know, continued and said, okay, I'll call it the Shinjong Autonomous Region. Despite that, fifty one senior leaders of the so called autonomous region, senior leaders as in our own people initially we had some fake autonomy like that autonomy and paper. We still our officials still had positions, right, senior positions. So fifty one officials. They sent a joint letter along with the delegation to Beijing rejecting the unilateral autonomy in nineteen fifty seven, stating that, you know, autonomy is not working out for us. We're completely different people. We're not Chinese. You know. You guys are you know, abusing this autonomy to try to colonize our plan. Your forces are engaging in massacres of our people. This is not acceptable. We want to restore our independent East aar Kistan Republic. Right, And so Joe and Lai who is the essentially the you know premier at the time, like the prime minister, you could say, He's like, yeah, I'll discuss this with now, because that's who they were able to meet. You just go back on and I'll follow up with you. When they came back, they were all perched when they came back to East Turkistan.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Then during the nineteen sixties the Sign of Soviets split happened, So the Soviet Union and China, you know, they split, the Communists China they split in their alliance. It was bound to happen, and they began competing against one another and the Soviet Union. Our leaders at that time were remnants of you know, the survivor and leadership of the East Tarkistan Republic, including military leadership who still held positions as you know, high senior level positions in the Autonomous government, the Autonomous region government. They started to you know, take advantage of this to use the pretext of a pending Soviet invasion or an impending Soviet invasion to literally arm our entire population. So officially, the Education Minister was the chairman of our government. The vice chairman was the political the general of the Political Affairs Department of the East Trakistan Republic's National Army vice chairman, and he was also the deputy commander of the so called Shinjog Military District, which is responsible for all PLA forces in East pa Kistan. So, using the fear of that the Soviets are going to invade us because they're a kind of a couple of border classes happened. They were able to arm our population. And I remember you, my grand my parents, my grandparents talking about this, how they had an opportunity but This is during the heart of the Cultural revolution. Everyone is literally starving. You know, people are dying from you know, man made fan and by maw right. So and because they can't openly stay oh, you know, start fighting against you know, the Chinese invaders. They use code words like, you know, free yourselves from the you know, the the the pigs that have infested your lands. Free yourselves from those who are enslaving you. You know, shoot and kill, kill the dogs and the pigs. And our people literally took that literally instead of understanding the real meaning. And then by nineteen sixty nine, the Easter Exton People's Revolutionary Party, which is it was a Marxist part party created by you know, our members of our government to take advantage of that, to try to solicit Soviet support, but also to push back against, you know, because China is a communist state. And they're like, oh, we're not you know, we're not imperialists. We're not you know, colonialists. We came to liberate you. We're like, okay, we're in a communist Marxist party too. What you're doing is textbook imperialism and colonialism, and we are here to liberate our people from your Chinese colonialism and imperialism, so they were preparing for a large skill armed uprising, and unfortunately Chinese intelligence networks, spies and informant within our own people led to this organization being you know, uncovered by the Chinese intelligence and then the leader in nineteen of nineteen seventy, it came crashing after a failed, you know, premature attempt at an armed uprising, even though it's supposed to be delayed a little bit because of Chinese intelligence, became premature, and so they crushed one faction or one cell of the organization. And then in May of nineteen seventy, the Chinese intelligence had learned that it was indeed the vice chairman of the so called we Were Autonomous Region, who was also the deputy commander of the military district. He was in the head of this organization. So they arrested him and they executed him in a military hospital after torturing him, and then with that the entire organization dissolved. Then there was periodic resistance, you know, mostly protests and some small scale you know, armed activities against Chinese PLA forces throughout the nineteen seventies. In the nineteen eighties, it was actually, a lot of people have been person In nineteen seventies, a lot of people have been in prison. So by the nineteen eighties, some of these people are coming out of In the sixties and seventies, a lot of people had been in prison. So by the nineteen eighties, some of these people are coming out of prison. So one of those people is like my own, my father's uncle. He had he had been arrested in the sixties in trying to create too, in trying to mount an armed uprising against the PLA, And so my father never got to know his uncle until he came out of prison. So these people that are suddenly coming out of prison, they began teaching the younger generation. So, you know, we used to have a country, we used to be independent. This is what happened, this is why we were in prison. And so they got all excited. You had a bunch of teenagers trying to engage in our armed uprisings in the eighties. And you know, like even if you look at Chinese intelligence reports, most of the mass protests and attacks against Chinese military compounds were carried out by teenagers as young as twelve years old. Up to seventeen eighteen. My own my own father, he got he got kicked out of school because he he went around town in our hometown and putting up you know, flyers at night staying you know, Chinese invaders get out of my country. So he eventually got caught and he got expelled from the school in the ninth grade. So that was as far as his education went. Then the Soviet Union nineteen ninety, the Soviet Union began to you know shake and splinter. The last actual armed uprising in Eastern Kistan. Major armed uprising occurred in April fifth of nineteen ninety and actually they were planning since the nineteen eighties. Since late nineteen eighty eight, an organization was being formed to called the Eastern Kistan Liberation Organization, modeled off of the original Eastern Kistan Liberation Organization of nineteen forty three, which led on to create the second Eastern Kistan Republic, and its goal was to you know, restore the independent Eastern Kistan Republic for the third time. But again Chinese intelligence began to use its informants and they figured that out by nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety, and so they also had to prematurely organize, you know something, even though their preparation wasn't ready. So it started off as a you know, they're like, let's at least try to do this peacefully. Let's try to organize a peaceful demonstration. See see how they respond, because we don't want the international community to, you know, think that, oh, we're just out here to do something crazy. See, let's let's show the world that the true nature of China. So they organized the peaceful demonstration against the mass sterilizations and abortions in of our of our women. There were two hundred plus abortions in one township and in Bodern and so they organized a demonstration and.
Speaker 2: Those forced abortions, correct abortions. Yeah, and this is this is before China's one child policy took effect.
Speaker 3: Correct, China's one child policy was taking effect in really around the same time. Nineteen eighty nine is when they started implementing the one child policy.
Speaker 1: So that's the law with your people as well. They implemented across the whole board.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, now they've relaxed for the Chinese, but for us it's now it's like a zero child policy. And I'll get into that in a little bit. Wow, they've protested against the forest abortions at the local township, and China, of course, how we always know it, they respond with brutal force, start shooting, and so they knew this was going to happen. So they're like, okay, now we have the justification to engage and open armed uprising. So they took over the government compound and then in response, the Chinese government sent over twenty thousand troops. Even though this entire the township, like the five towns around it combined population is about ten fifteen thousand people, so they used overwhelming force. They sent air strikes because initially they sent the convoy of people's armed police forces of them and they got ambushed and their weapons were seized by our forces. Good the rebel. Then they realized that if they got into a you know physical land in you know, firefight, they were going to lose. So they resorted to helicopter gunship attacks, bomb air, aerial bombardment, and artillery strikes and you know, kill thousands of people. Officially, China claims that only you know, several dozen people died, but.
Speaker 2: Mostly peaceful air bomb raids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Western humanitarian.
Speaker 2: Right, They were dropping humanitarian aid. Oh yeah, you could already just see how that headline was going to read. No doubt.
Speaker 3: Western sources from that era at that time they estimated that around sixteen hundred at least sixteen hundred people were killed. The Chinese government immediately after that, within several days after this, because they crushed it went from on from April fifth to April tenth. They crushed it on April tenth, then immediately they began to they were by the end of April tenth, they claimed that they arrested seventy six seventy six hundred people connected to this uprising because while that uprorising was happening, people in other parts of the country heard about it, and they were trying to engage in mass protests in support of the uprising. So that was the last major uprising.
Speaker 2: All of that group, how many of them were purged.
Speaker 3: I mean essentially all of them died. There was like two hundred two hundred fighters and they all died in that conflict.
Speaker 2: For me, have the prisoners they took you said seventy six hundred prisoners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they took seventy six the rusted seventy six hundred so called separatists from April to July nineteen ninety and then the next year. By the end of that year, the Soviet Union began to fall. So this gave even more because the the independence of the western former West Trakistan inspired hope for our people and many we have a large daspro there as well in Central Asia, Kazakhstan, Krakistan, Pakistan, so forth. So this led to you know, cooperation and coordination between our people in Daspor and those in East Turkistan, and we began to you know, advocate for independent independence openly on the international stage, but explicitly making it clear that you know, our struggle is solely about national liberation and you know it's not about you know, extremism or anything like that. But China was going to start propagating, in fact propagate that until after. So by nineteen ninety six, several mass demonstrations occurred across the East tra Kastan. More and more people started calling for an independent Eace Turkistan. Large scale acts of civil disobedience began to occur, and then there were you know, small raids and clashes with Chinese security forces and Weiger militants in the East Takistan and along the Kyrgyzstan Kazakhstan border of East Traakistan. So in response to this, China's uh polt Buro Standing Committee, the Central Committee, the top seven members of the of the of the you know, top seven members of the cc HE they held the top secret meeting in March sixteenth of nineteen ninety six in Bejing on stability maintenance in Eastern Kistan, and their Chinese Premier President or the head of the CCP, Jngsan Men at the time, he highlighted that national separatism was the biggest threat to you know, Chinese control over Eastern Kistan and the CCP's control over China as a whole. They accused in the document, they accused the US counter revolutionary forces led by the United States of supporting separatists to engage in sabotage activities against China. So that was that they the ten point directive to crush our independence movement, and that tin point Directive, which is called Document number seven of nineteen ninety six, included everything from boosting, you know, ramping up Chinese military forces in East Tarkistan, you know, settling more Chinese colonists into East t ra Kistan, to engaging in propaganda infiltration, winning over most of our diaspora organizations to China's side, and then marginalizing and eliminating those who refused to give up on independence. To using all means this is the most important. Moon used all means necessary to prevent the internationalization of the East Tarkistan problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see right here, I'll pulled it up. So Document number seven in nineteen ninety six refers to a top secret directive issued by the Standing Committee of the Pollard Burrow of Chinese Communist Party CCP that outlined a comprehensive plan for intensified security and control measures in the jing Chan region. Which is like you're saying that's East Turkistan. Wow, that is this is insane. Like this isn't like some sort of a thing that's like super you know, this isn't like a conspiratorial thing that like you don't really know much about. Like this is this is something that's very open source. At this point. It talks about intensified religious controls. Interesting it says the document mandata that the shutdown of unauthorized religious schools and quote unquote underground mosques and increased state administration over all religious communities and activities to ensure they remained independent of foreign control. And by foreign they mean organic East Turkestan, but by China's definition that would be foreign Okay. Reinforcement of security. It called for wholesale reinforcement of military and security preparedness, including strengthening public safety, national security, court and judicial branches to effectively fight separatism and quote unquote sabatine opportunities the quote unquote Strike Hard campaign. The directive coincided with the launch of a severe Strike Hard or ya Da or Yanda campaign across China in April nineteen ninety six, which was specifically extended to jin Chan to target ethnic splittists and illegal religious forces wow. This campaign resulted in thousands of arrests and executions and then the transitional repression. The policy also included directives to strengthen investigation and study outside the border to prevent outside separatist forces from making these so called Eastern Turkestan problem international. This has been linked to the long term strategy of transitional repression against the weaker diaspora. Again, this is all open source. This is this is something that any of our listeners could go and look up for themselves. This isn't you know, it's some sort of a fringe theory. This is by their own emission exactly what they were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that is essentially laid down the foundation or the blueprint for the genocidal policies that were to follow. So what if you from that? What is China's biggest fear? National separatism? Another means our independence movement, right, and what is worried about our independence movement becoming recognized and supported internationally. So it specifically called for, you know, using propaganda, infiltration and killings to to undermine it. So this is you know, reported in nineteen ninety six. This is what the puppet chairman of the Autonomous Region at that time stated. So what does China do? China also co opts governments, not just our diaspora community, but governments, especially in neighboring Central Asia like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, as well as you know, Turkey. Because all of these countries are ethnically Turkic, we have a large daspara community. There are the Asper independence organizations, many of them are based in these countries, So China co ops them and you might have heard something called the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. This was after Document number seven. This is when China sets up the Shanghai Cooperation Organization initially known as the Shanghai Five Organization, specifically with the intent to fight against the three evils of so called separatism extremism, and then they later added terrorism after you know, nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Of course, if it's a if it's an inherently Muslim area, that terrorism work can get thrown on there so easily to make it seem however they want in their media.
Speaker 3: So you like, you'll see articles from nineteen ninety six, ninety seven, ninety eight, who was like some articles are titled like ancient Warriors who defeated Alexander the Great Fields, China's cosh or wigers demand their independence, you know, vigers are you know, refusing to suffer the fate of the Tibetans, stuff like that, headlines, yeah, highlighting our independence movement. And at that time, China began to after Document number seven, especially starting in nineteen ninety seven, China began to state that, oh, this is not an independence movement, this is a global jihadist movement. This is you know, they're these these weaker separatists are linked to global jihadis like al Qaeda.
Speaker 2: Has the has there been any and I understand I'm asking you to dime out your people if this is a true statement. Has there been any thread of truth to having a weaker and ji hottiest connection?
Speaker 3: So yes, because Chinese intelligence created this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not talking about by the Chinese media because because I don't believe a word that comes out of there by.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, so this is the thing. So document number seven happens. They like they launched the Strike Hard campaign in April nineteen ninety six. Within by nineteen ninety seven, one hundred thousand arrests. One hundred thousand people have been arrested as ethnic separatists or ethnic spluidist, national separatists, et cetera. But co conveniently, while many people are being arrested, certain islam mist extremists, this is the Chinese government's terminology, are being let out of prison while the nationalists are being in prison. And guess where these people, these handfulists, like not even like a dozen of them are released. We believe that they were Chinese intelligence operatives actually, and they are sent off into Pakistan. And if you know anything about Pakistan and China's relationship since Pakistan, you know, since the nineteen fifty China fifties, Pakistan and China's relationship is an all out whether ally partnership. Yeah, there are allies and everything. So this group of people led by Hassan Mahsum that's his name, they end up like less than a dozen ubars, end up initially traveling to Beijing. So you really wouldn't let.
Speaker 2: You know, these violent extremists immediately go to your capital city, no red flags there. Then they go to Pakistan, which just like you said, Pakistan and the Chinese government, Yeah, their history has been a little whatever, but especially if you look at the Belton rode in issues that was going straight through Pakistan, they are super friendly with your boys, Gi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and no, even back then, like even in the eighties, when we will try to flee, you know, to Pakistan or in the early nineties, the Pakistanis will immediately capture those vials and hand them over to China, and China would execute them on the spot.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: In fact, this happened in nineteen ninety six to ninety seven as well. But for this group, the sample of individuals. Nothing happens to it except they are greeted by the Pakistani Islamic Party. And if you know anything about the Pakistani is Laming Party would after a decade after this, like over a decade after this, it would become revealed that the Pakistani is Laming Party and the CCP have a strategic partnership agreement. Yeah, and you can it's it's public information as well. You can literally Google it and type it in and you'll be able to see it.
Speaker 2: So that's the quote unquote ge hottest connection. But like you said that, it's completely manufactured start to finish by the CCP. But at least on paper, they have that thread on the court board just so these people came from this Muslim area and then they go to this other Muslim country and it looks really bad, even though they're the ones that literally sent them there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. And the worst part is while our legitimate independence movement which in neighboring Central Asia Kazakhstan, Krkistan, they are being suppressed. China is pressuring using the Shanghai Five, pressuring those governments to suppress them. They carry out a bunch of assassinations many of our leaders are killed and then the handful of w wars that under Hassan Mahsum in Pakistan, they start creating propaganda stating that you know, we established the East Turkistan Islamic Party conveniently modeled off of the Pakistan Islamic Party, and that our goal. God doesn't ask you what you're doing for Islam. I mean what you're doing for East Turkistan. God is going to ask you what you did for Islam. Nationalism is bad to be focusing on nationalism and trying to create an independent state. We need to fight against the global infidels and create a global Islamic caliphate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like the Wakers did not make this party up. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: It's Chinese intelligence operation because if you remember what is China most afraid of Document number seven, If you look at article one point one, it's states counter revolutionary forces led by the United States of America supporting nationalists, separatists in sabotage and separatist activities. So the last thing they want is the United States or some Western power to support our independence movement. And that's the whole thing, is to prevent the internationalization of the East Kistan problem. So what better way to do it than because Islamic fundamentalism is on the rise in that era, is emanating from Pakistan and Afghanistan, and global governments are like, hey, Islamic fundamentalism is on the rise, this is going to be a serious threat. China was like, this is my you know, opportunity to wipe them out. In fact, the Guardian in its nineteen ninety seven report article it states in nineteen ninety six Wigers leaders separatists. It says Viager separatist leaders met with the State Department. But China has been increasingly trying to link Weiger separatism to Islamic fundamentalism, and Western experts believe that this is a deliberate attempt in order to undermine the independence movement and to deter any to prevent you know, international sympathy and support before the causes is even known in the international community.
Speaker 2: That's so ridiculous. Like you said, the weaker population are not known to be fundamentalists. They are more of the aggressive or or somebody even say, the liberal sect of Islam. So to say that they have all of a sudden started to be a part of the global into fada, that's right off of the rip. That sounds ridiculous. But then to also mention it in the nineteen ninety six and Document seven to say that they were trying to prevent America from acknowledging them as a country. That's also kind of crazy for a couple of reasons. Right. I mean, in the early nineties, anyway, we were kind of getting in cool with China. We had a decent trade relationship held Joe Biden ak China. Joe, there is speeches that he gave where he was telling the American people that we need to climb even deeper into bed with China. So if anything, they were trying to do whatever China wanted at that point to try to make better trade deals happen. So the fact they would write that down there, they're basically grasping any straw that they can to make it look good on paper that what they're doing is justified in whatever way they can exactly.
Speaker 3: Exactly, because at that time, the you guys hadn't even heard about us remotely in any sense to be able to even you know, to help us engage in any sabotage activities or any anything like that. But and that, and this is precisely what the false flag entity was created for. So our leaders in Central Asia are real national movement. Immediately they declare that this is you know, our leaders at that time said, we believe this guy is the Chinese intelligence operative. This is not what our movement is about. Our organizations in Central Asia repeatedly made, you know, issued joint statements saying our cause has nothing to do with Islamic fundamentalism. It's solely about national liberation. This entity does not you know this these group of people. We believe these are Chinese agents. Yet our nationalist leaders that are being picked off one by one assassinated while this islam ast part is driving and fun thing. Fun fact is and you can find this it's public information as well. In February of nineteen ninety eight, the Pakistani Isi, Chinese Ministry of State Security, the Chinese Intelligence and the Taliban. They hold a trilateral meeting in Kabul in nineteen nine. In February of nineteen ninety eight, and they're Mola Omar, the leader of the Taliban, he reiterates, the Chinese are like, we want you to promise you won't let you know viger separatists, et cetera. Use Afghanistan as a base to attack us. And he's like, of course not. And so China began supplying the Taliban with funds, with technology, specifically through Huawei, and you know, start helping them, you know, also in many ways through Pakistan.
Speaker 2: And that would make sense as well that the Taliban would not be too fond of the Wagers because again they are a far fundamentalist group. If anything, they would see correct me if I'm wrong here, but fundamentalists Islamists would see the Wigers as more or less borderline infidels. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So in fact, the the t I P or the et I P it declared our national list leaders as infidels and said that you know you're you're being backed. They accused our nationalist leaders of being backed by democratic infidels and you know, of underlining our religion, et cetera. Of course, this is Chinese intelligence operation because if you look at Directive number eight, it specifically states, in document number seven, it specifically states on point eight, divide engaging dialogue with overseas groups, divide divide them marginalized, those who refused, you know, the hardcore supportors, those who refuse to give up on independence, and these groups they're not They said, God is not going to ask us what we did, you know, for East Turkistan. God was going to ask us what we did for Islam. So our goal should be to fight against the entire you know, global infidels starting from the United States of America. Literally, this is what they said, startings of America, because again China needs to portray that, you know, vigers are connected to terrorism, international juadis, it's a threat to everyone's country. So all other countries needs to support China's efforts to wipe out this independence movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this.
Speaker 3: Happens, and then the the ETIP which was holding you know, the small group of Wigers under Asan Mustum, which was holding Pakistan by the summer of nineteen ninety eight, they're sent off into they're allowed into Afghanistan, and then they're aligned guess with who Osama be Lad. It's not a coincidence, because again this is just about manufacturing the trail of evidence that China will use in the coming years. Then this group, you know, they aligned with also another group called the Zbekistan Islamic Movement, which was set up the same year. Actually because and many people believe that it was set up by the Russian intelligence because Azbekistan refused to allow the Russians to have a base to maintain to keep having a base in their country. So coincidentally, after you know, Zbekistan refused, an Islamist group claiming to you know, vowing to overthrow the infidel government of Zbekistan and replace it with an Islamic government conveniently pops up in Afghanistan, and of course they invade. They actually this group actually invades Kyrgyzstan, which is right across the border. And then the Russians are like, hey, we can mediate this for you. We can help you defeat these groups if you allow us a base. And of course they're like, all right, those countries forces are not exactly up to par, so they're like all right, and the Russians airlift those I amu Jihadis back to Afghanistan. They still need them for their future plans, so they did, oh no coming back. So by nineteen ninety eight, the independence movement in Central Asia, the legitimate independence movement, is killed off. In Turkey, the Turkish government literally sells us in exchange for weapons and missile defense technology from China to where they starting in nineteen ninety seven, they enact a Beijing First policy, and they issue a secret directive in nineteen ninety eight even banning even because in Turkey they referred to us as East Turkistan historically, because we're ethnically Turkic people and the people there, you know, support us.
Speaker 2: And that's a big thing for Turkey to acknowledge other ethnically Turkic people like that is that's a big deal for their culture. So it makes perfect sense that they would see you as their Turkic kin in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: They the Turkic nationalists. They view East Takistan as the fatherland of the Turkic People's sure, sure, because this is where we this is where the Turks originated from the East Turkistan actually, and then spread out across Central Asia and ultimately into Anatolia and the tenth eleventh, eleventh century or so. So Turkey sells us out quietly. And then in two thousand and one, this is when Uzbekistan was the only one that refused to join the SEO up until then, the Shanghai Five, and then after the Eye I Am You and the ETP, they merge in in May of two thousand and one, and they merge, and they rebrand their merger as the Turkistan Islamic Party with the goal of establishing an Islamic caliphate in the whole of Central Asia. So China then says, see, these weaker separatists are threat to all of your national securities. They're not just a threat to me. We have a common enemy. So they bring that into the fold. Then nine to eleven happens. Nine to eleven happens, and immediately China's like, we're a victim of East Turkistani terrorism. We've been fighting terrorism for decades. And then on November twenty six of two thousand and one, at the UN Security Council, China's like, we have been a victim of the East of East Turkistan terrorist forces led by the ETIM, the so called East Turkistan Islamic Movement. This is the first time ever that they mentioned that entity. And the reason they mentioned this is because one they wanted connected to al Qaeda, global jihadism, et cetera. Two they want to demonize all our entire independence movement and under one go by it.
Speaker 2: And at that time, man the iron was hot. There was the moment to strike and let it be known because that was that was the hot button item worldwide at that moment, absolutely exactly.
Speaker 3: And so China first time was November of two thousand and one, two months after nine eleven. They're like, oh, we're fighting against you know, East Turkistani terrorist forces led by the East Turkistan Islamic Movement.
Speaker 2: And even though all the quote unquote terrorist activities were completely manufactured by the CCP and blamed on the East Turkestan people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And so they they sub point to the handful of hikers under the TP in Afghanistan and they're like, see, they're fighting against alongside al Qaeda, they're fighting against NATO forces.
Speaker 2: The ones of the CCP sent there right right.
Speaker 3: So this is to the West. They're like, oh, we share a common threat. And so the United States part of in fact, China wanted all Eastern extending groups listed as terrorists, but the US refused and they're like, well, accept the E T I M as a terrorist group. If this is the ones that are in Afghanistan, then yeah, we'll label them as such. And this was as part of the quid quote pro China would not veto the US's entrance into Iraq, the US invasion of Iraq, the US would recognize the so called e T I M. And so when the US did that, China immediately turned that propaganda and said the internally into our people and said, the United States recognize your independence movement as a terrorist organization because again ETIM, remove the Islamic, replace it with independence, you get the same thing. Remove independence and replace it with Islamic, you still get ETIM. So this was the one thing that China use capitalized up ever since, and then by two thousand and three, two thousand and two, they had virtually killed off our independence movement as a whole, to where even saying East Turkistan became criminalized, Like if you even use the words East Turkistan, you were a terrorist. This is the way that they wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, and they that's still the case to this day.
Speaker 3: I assume, yeah, that's that's still the case. I mean to this day, they still, you know, like anytime they want to demonize us, they're like, oh, you're you're et I AM, your ETIM forces. And despite the fact that we've repeatedly numerous times you know, even written documented all of their lives through it out there. They'll still try to propagate that, especially amongst people who aren't unaware. And luckily the US in two thousand and twenty. On October twenty twenty, d LISTED removed the ETIM from its terrorist designation because the US is like, this group doesn't exist the Chinese. There's no group ever calling itself the ETIM. We've always relied on China on this, but there's no group calling it that. However, the GIP is a different group. The US was like, we viewed the TIP as a different group from the ETIM because China is abusing this so called ETIM to delegitimize and label allwigers as terrorists and this is not acceptable.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the Chinese problem has become way more prevalent on the American not just the culturals guys, but within DC itself. And a portion of that is because of Taiwan in the situation that's going on there, without a doubt, But it's not like this is the first time that this has become a thing. Like you had mentioned earlier, Tibet, we could talk about if you just look at a map of China and you look at China proper versus Chinese occupied territory. There is currently Chinese occupied Mongolia, Tibetpaul Hell. India and China they get in a fistfight over border disputes. It seems like once or twice a year they start bringing like clubs and shit because nobody's willing to fire a shot at each other. But that's side conversation. But yeah, China has been on this kick for quite some time. And then if you look at what's going down right now in Burma and Meanmar or excuse me, used to be Burma now it's Meanmmar and their civil conflict. And you also look like what's going on in Thailand and Cambodia. I wouldn't be shocked if China doesn't use this as an opportunity to start pushing into the borders of those countries for you know, border security and for the betterment of Southeast Asia. They'll they'll listed in propagandas at all they want, right, So.
Speaker 3: They're actually that's part of their plan. Yeah, in fact, China's like for example, earlier today, I was reading an article China supplied. I believe it was Thailand with the tanks to fight against Cambodia, and then China supplied Cambodia with the anti tank mixles to fight against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it goes. How do you control the war by funding both sides. That's that's the whole plan. So they're going to make it a such a bloody conflict that they are seen as the heroes for stepping in and ending it all. And if they get a little land in the conflict, and that's just part for the course. But it's like, no, no, that was all propagated by them from the beginning. And so the Taiwan situation is something that American politics has taken way more serious in the last five years than ever before. And I'm thinking that as a result of that, the East Turkestan conversation can also get taken pretty seriously as well, I hope.
Speaker 3: So and so coming to this, this is where we're leading up to the genocide. So after nine to eleven, China begins, you know, propagating this. They ban our language, they ban religious practices, and then in two thousand and nine, November two thousand and nine, at China's National Defense University, a Chinese military strategist gives a two hour lecture on the future war between the US and China over Taiwan. And in that lecture he highlights he states that China has the capabilities to take Taiwan now, but there is one thing preventing it from doing so. His two major things, but one is more major than the other. And he said, he asks, you know, his he's briefing Chinese military officials intelligence of Fistles, and he asked them, you know, what do you think it is? And they all throw out different things, and he's like, you're all wrong. The real problem is the East Turkistan problem, because if we were, he says, if we were, it's.
Speaker 2: On the polar opposite side of the country, and somehow East Turkestan is the thing preventing the Taiwan invasion.
Speaker 3: Well, listen to his logic. So and from it like you could be like, ah, if you were, you know, you could be like Okay, I could. I can understand that, because he states, if we were to, you know, go to war without resolving the East Turkistan problem completely, the US could arm three hundred thousand to half a million wears overnight and they would cut off our west to east pipelines. So East Turkistan we make up about a fifth of the PRC's the territory under the control of the PRC. We are the corner. I'll get into the Belton Road initiative in a little bit. We we make up over forty just around forty to sixty percent of China's coal reserves. Thirty percent of their oil and natural gas reserves are from East Takistan. East Turkistan's you know, provides oil and natural gas to twenty different Chinese provinces. We power over one hundred Our electricity powers one hundred and twenty major Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, to Guangdong, to chang Qing, to all these major Chinese cities over one hundred and twenty of those across China.
Speaker 2: So it's making a lot more sense why they want to keep y'all in the fold, Because China loves their coal and they love their liquid natural gas, and they gas absolutely.
Speaker 3: From that perspective, he's like, if we were to lose, if they were to cut that off, we would not be able to sustain that war and we would lose. Second reason, he says, the US, as you know, our biggest another weakness is that we are relying on the Strait of Malacca, which is on the Lane Peninsula. Do you know that's where eighty percent of China's trade and it's oil and natural gas imports for via sea go through the Strait of Malacca and in a Taiwan contingency. He states that the US and other nations could team up and implement a blockade and we would not be able to sustain that. So this is why we have to solve the East Turkistan problem immediately. On the surface, he states, we're going to play it off as counter terrorism. Of course we know that's not true. He states it openly, and you can find this on YouTube. It's available on YouTube. It's not like you know something that I'm throwing out there on YouTube. And he said, this is how we're going to play We're going to play it off as counter terrorism. Of course we know that's not the truth. There's you know, the universal truth is much more different than that, but that is what we'll play it off. In fact. Then he goes on rants about praising Osama. But he goes on ranting and praising Osama bin Laden, stating that if Osama bin Laden hadn't kept the United States busy for the past eight years, meaning from two thousand and one to two thousand and nine. This wouldn't have given China the opportunity to develop because the United States would have focused on China instead of Osama bin Laden and we would not been able to develop. So he was like, if the leadership had asked me, you know, I would have given awarded Osama bin Laden. I would have invited him as an honorary guest to the Olympics last year. This is this jet and he's he later became the general, the head of the Chinese National Defense University. His name is Daishuo. So he's stating that, so they're already planning, laying out the groundworks for this. In fact, if you look at satellite imagery analysis of China's concentration camps in Easter Kistan, the excavation for much of it was started in twenty ten twenty eleven. Shortly after this, twenty thirteen, Chi Jinping comes to power, and what does he unveil the Beltlin Road initiative. He says, this is you know about connectivity, ensuring trade, you know, connecting China to the world, and you know, helping other countries develop, et cetera. When in reality, it's part of China's war preparations, preliminary war preparations, and that's why they're trying to control every major major you know, seaport, landport. This is where East Turkistan is extremely vital, because without East Takistan, there is no Belton Road initiative, right like you can't have the Belton Road initiative without that. So obviously China's fears even if we try to initiate this, potentially other countries might try to you know, create you know problems here. So we need to eliminate these problems.
Speaker 2: So when do they start intering them?
Speaker 3: So, I mean so twenty fourteen is when they start doing this the official internment. But by twenty you know, starting especially after twenty ten, China had erected you know checkpoints all across Easter Kastan, like literally every five hundred meters, putting in a ficial recognition cameras, deploying hundreds of thousands of troops and you know, preparing the security state apparatus to where all they have to do is just start rounding up people. But of course China can't do this without you know, a legal justification, a terrorist justification, because to over the past decades, the international community has not buy been buying. It's more fighting against terrorism narrative.
Speaker 2: So now there's a false flag that's about to come and hit the stay out exactly.
Speaker 3: So in this is around the time in twenty twelve, if you remember the Sharan conflict erupts and Hijin Ping visits. In twenty twelve, Shi Jin Pin visits Turkey and there they discuss two things. In fact, if you look at the headlines at that time, you can type in Shijin Pink Turkey twenty twelve, February twenty twelve and it says she and Arduwan discussed Syria and trade. Then two months later, arduwe goes to both East Takistan and the end of China, and again the headline is tard one is engaging to discuss Syria and trade cooperation on Syria. So what does Syria have to do with us? Literally has nothing to do with East Turkistan. But for China, this is the perfect opportunity get rid of anyone that has the potential to resist when you're gonna start rounding them up. Two, there's jihadis fighting in Syria, there's isis in Syria. You push these people over there, some of them, you push them into those groups. Now you have a just terrorist justification. What does Turkey benefit from it? Turkey needs cannon fodder because it's not Turkish soldiers that are fighting against the said regime. It's not Turkish soldiers that are fighting against the curtains in Syria. It's jihadist from all across the world dying for you know, essentially as you know, proxy assets. And so this is the all in one, as the Chinese call it, the wind wind solution to both Turkey's problem and to China's problem. So, starting in twenty twelve, they start propagating jihad in Syria inside East Pakistan, and the Chinese intelligence pretends it's not aware of this. Then they gather thirty thousand people estimated of twenty to thirty thousand people and let them leave. If they left them leave through Central Asia, it would be too obvious, right those countries there because they're part of the SEO. They have all the bordering countries, whether it's Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, all of them have agreements. They will immediately deport anyone Rus that tried to flee into their country, that try to come into their country, they'll hand them over to the Chinese immediately. That's part of the seo's agreement.
Speaker 2: Right, And I mean China is really selective on who they let leave the country. So they let thirty thousand Uigurs, who they are openly at war with internally anyway, after they already have called them Islamic terrorists and jihad and all this. Now you have banners and propaganda for jihad in an area where China is afraid of jihad, and now they find a way to smuggle them out of the thirty thousand of them out of the country. Yeah, that's not going to raise a red flag to any of the CCP checkpoints. What that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, And that's the funny thing. They have checkpoints. You can't go from one city to another without hitting a checkpoint. But somehow these people miraculously.
Speaker 2: Thirty thousand isn't like one car fool that made it through the through the gates.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and so this is the game that China and Turkish intelligence work together on. And so these rulers are you know, smuggled out into Southeast Asia through Thailand and Vietnam into Malaysia and then rescued by Turkish NGOs and bring them to Turkey and then immediately bust them off into Syria without even inner rock thing with the the the uh WE were organizations in Turkey.
Speaker 2: So they got slaughtered in Syria, I'm assuming because these people have no military training or background, they got forced into a glorified civil war where there was dirty bombs being used, and there was all different types of countries that had their hands in this hell. America had drone strikes that took place in Syria. Russia had its hands in there because it's big naval and air stations are in Syria, like it's this was a closter fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So most of them actually like they were used as the front line troops, like they were used to carry out major attacks against the Assaud regime.
Speaker 2: Absolute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were the ones that you know, the Russian aerial bombardments would always hit them. This was this was their job.
Speaker 2: And all they had to do was find the paperwork on one of these bodies to say, oh, these are Wigers from China and this is the connection.
Speaker 3: So no, they go there and they are immediately lumped under the Turkistan and Islamic Party. So that's that's yeah, yeah, this is this is twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, wow. Bye. By twenty thirteen, this is happening. And then in twenty thirteen, if you remember in October, in October of twenty thirteen, there was a bombing at Tanman Square. Yeah, and immediately China claim that it was wea were terrorists who did this. Yeah, and they're like, oh, it was this weaker terrorist guy with his elderly mom and you know wife. They drove four thousand kilometers to Beijing with the Shinjoan license plate and that then it's it's yet somehow it still managed to enter Beijing, which is virtually impossible because you can't even leave East Turkistan without hitting checkpoints. And these guys had like you know, explosives and stuff like there's you know, the reason they're in Beijing is because Chinese intelligence allowed them to there. Yeah, they're in Chanman Square is because that was part of the false flag. And so immediately they do that and they're like, oh, China's like we're victim of terrorism. You know, wigers are fleeing off into Shiria. You know, we have a terrorism threat. Yeah, still is not believable enough.
Speaker 2: I was in DC at that time as a matter of fact, So I was stationed in Washington, d C. From twenty ten to twenty fourteen. I was there in twenty twelve when Jijuping came to d C. And then I remember hearing about the Tiannaman Square situation in twenty thirteen and me being a conspiracy hit. I'm always referencing Tianaman Square one point zero, and then you'll still have people to this day it's like, yeah, it wasn't really a mass sacre like people say it was, you know, some college kids, but like nobody really got arrested, nobody really got shot. And I'm like, dude, there were piles of bodies. They rolled tanks over the bodies. Yeah, I don't really believe that. It's like, so you believe the word of the CEA EP over eyewitnesses, Well, how accurate are these eyewitnesses? How do you know that's not the propaganda? It's like, sure, dude, anything to side with China. For some reason, people go with that narrative. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: They're very effective. I mean the Chinese are very effective and popping out a lot of you know, propaganda narratives on nas scale. So that's that's that's one thing that they're actually unfortunately succeeding in. So that was the Chinese fall flag because there's no way logistically, there's no way that vigers can travel four thousand kilometers, let alone by car from East Turkistan to Beijing and enter with a Shinjan license plate into the heart of Tiama Square. There's no way, especially when you have to stop for gas all these different things and you have you know, you have explosives in the car, like what you know.
Speaker 2: No way, I mean not even that. I feel like that, and I don't know how it is in China, never been, but I feel like you pretty much have to show your papers or show your driver's license or whatever their version of your identification is from province to province or state to state or whatever they call their sections.
Speaker 3: By twenty ten, the security state had already been established to where you can't go from if you're in East Turkistan, you can't go from this city to the next city without hitting a checkpoint. Right they search the hell out of your car, like literally, they you know, check everything in your car, They check you, they check your ID. You can't even buy gas. The amount of gas that you're allowed to buy. You have to you have to show your national ID card and they write down how much gas you're allowed to buy.
Speaker 2: And that's in China proper too. That's not just an East Turkestan, correct, that's all over the country.
Speaker 3: This is special. Now, this is in the East Turkistan. I don't go about China, but this is in East Turkistan. Matches were banned an East Turkustan. You can't even buy matches because China is paranoid that wiggers are going to use the tips to create explosives. So how are you able to do this? You know? Is one thing? You know, and travel, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you've got to show your driver's license or whatever the version of their credentials are. There's no way that somebody, even one hundred miles outside of Beijing, he's gonna see somebody with an East Turkestan paperwork and be like, huh, yeah, nothing to see here, You're all good. There's no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won't even a lot like hotels, not just in East Turkistan, but across Anast Turkistan, if you're not from that town, they'll they'll immediately, you know, call the Public Security Bureau or the local MSS bureau to interrogate you and then approve your stay in the hotel. In many parts of China they refuse to give hotels to anyone that has you know, an ID from you know, so called Shinjong. So if you're if you're someone who's listed from Shinjong, you can't even find anything checkpoints. You know, you'd have to cross dozens of checkpoints to go from East Kistan to Beijing. So that's one thing. Then in April, no, in March of twenty fourteen, because again what route is China using. It's using Vietnam, Thailand to let these wigers out, So obviously those countries own it, like Thailand's Vietnam's intelligence is going to be like, what the hell is wrong? You know, how are these weavers being smuggled out? So to make this operation look like it's something else, that the eigers are just doing this by themselves, that they're mysteriously you know, they're traveling thousands of miles somehow magically evading dozens of checkpoints and ending up in you know, Guangdong and you know the border areas with Thailand in Vietnam. So once this is happening because there are reports, especially there was an incident where Taiwanese, uh not Taiwanese, Vietnamese border guards you know, shot some wigurs trying to come into Vietnam. So China's like, oh, shaid, our operation is about to be ruined, So what do we do? False flag? They dress up, you know, they have a bunch of people dressed up in black cloth carrying a black Islamic flag engaging in a knife attack at a train station. And immediately this is done by viager terrorists. This was their ji hot flag. They were going to you know, jihad, et cetera. That's still not enough, the national community is still skeptical. Hijinping travels to East Takistan in April twenty eighth of twenty fourteen, and this is where he gives that famous speech. Absolutely, show no mercy, Lock up those who need to be locked up, Uproot them, root and branch and destroy them. This is this is where he gives that eighteen yeah to twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen fourteen April twenty eighth of twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, So this is when the real movement into the concentration camps and the mass arrests started really taking place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's about it's about to start. They just need that final official justification, that final last pieces of their false flags. So Hijin p makes these statements, He visits and says, this is the front line on the war on terrorism, this is where we're going to fight terrorism. Then, conveniently, two days later, after his tour is done, after he's given all his special orders, prepared everything, he hops on the plate plane to Beijing. Less than two hours after his plane takes off, a suitcase bombing happens at the train station in the room chie and immediately China's like, this was done by we were terrorists. And the video that they show is just some persons you can't even see their face, just walking in with a suitcase, leaving it, walking out, so you don't know who the person is. Could be a Chinese intelligence officer planning it leaving. Boom explosion happens, and China's like, this is we You're terrorists doing it clearly, And then the tip which has been holding Afghanistan and Syria. After the Syrian conflict erupted, they released a video claiming responsibility, saying, yes, we claimed responsibility for that, we did it. That's still not enough because a lot of Western experts are like, this doesn't make any sense. Why the hell, Like, especially in the last year compared to then the history of this conflict, Why are weakers all of a sudden, you know, carrying out indiscriminate attacks, knowing that this is what would benefit China, knowing that it would undermine their cause. Why would they do this? Like prior to that they would always focus on, you know, Chinese military and security targets. Why is this all of a sudden happening? And so you know they were like this, there's something off here, still skeptical. So in the middle of May, they carry out another false flag bombing, this time from a suv. Again, nobody knows who dropped the bombs, who threw out the bombs. It just happened at a vegetable market. Again only you know, in the area, in the vegetable market area in the predominantly Chinese to part of town. And then immediately after that, China is like, we have a terrorism problem. We have to strike hard against terrorism, and they launched the so called People's War on Terror. That's the official euphemism for the ongoing genocide. And China's own white paper from September twenty twenty stated because they denied that they were committing you know, they denied that they were sending people to concentration camps, et cetera. But by twenty nineteen, when the world's got everything and we could literally see those camps on satellite imagery from Google Earth, China's like, oh, well, we sent one point twenty nine million people every year starting in twenty fourteen until the end of twenty nineteen to vocational training and re education centers. But now they've graduated, they've they've found most of them graduated, and they found jobs. The forced labor factories.
Speaker 2: The concentration camps were called vocational education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow. Initially they called them re educateation centers.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, that's a little more in line with the communist propaganda of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they're like, oh no, this is you know, calling it re education centers makes it kind of seem a little bit too Orwellian Orwellian, so let's call them vocational training. We're providing these people with job training and language skills. We're you know, helping them find jobs. That's what we're training them for.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So between twenty fourteen until twenty sixteen, the international community didn't really until twenty seventeen, the international community didn't do anything because again China kept pointing to the Jahabists in Syria, in Afghanistan. You know, it's false flying Jahadas. Many of those waters themselves are were lured there, like those wars. Like I want to say all of them are Chinese intelligence operatives or assets. Many of them, I believe we're just you know, average naive US who legitimately thought that you know, because they were getting they went on promises that we're sending you out so you can receive training and you will come back one day to liberate East Rakistan. That was the narrative that they were fed. But of course when they went to Syria, they were decimated. And China just keeps their existence only for propaganda because every time to this day, the TIP has never carried out any actual attacks against Chinese military or security personnel to this day, not one.
Speaker 2: So what is the and I know that this information is going to be very difficult to even try to ballpark range it, right, but we're talking about genocide on your people. If you had to guess, what is the number of murders that have been committed against the Wiger Muslims in China, in East Turkey, Orkistan as of right now, at least in the last decade, right, If you're saying that like one point five one point nine million per year, you said was going to these concentration against.
Speaker 3: Nine million people or which is roughly seven point eight million people over the course of you know, six years, and.
Speaker 2: Were these people going to these camps and never coming out?
Speaker 3: Many have never come out. In fact, the ones that they are releasing out many people, especially after the international community began you know taking you know, paying attention to this issue, especially post twenty nineteen. Really in twenty twenty, China began to let some people out. But those people that are coming out are in a vegetative state and they're dying within like a week absolutely released. And China's like, oh no, you know, they died there on their own, or they died from some disease. It's not us. We didn't we didn't kill them.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about legitly millions of people being murdered in the last twenty years, give or to not even you said it started in twenty twenty fourteen and now so in eleven years, give or take. I mean, is six million a low number.
Speaker 3: It's really hard to say. I don't really know how many million of our people have been killed. Sure, but what we do know like some numbers. I'll give you some numbers that are facts. Kind of his own white paper stated roughly seven point eight million people were sent to so called vocational re education or vocational training between twenty fourteen to twenty nineteen. China's own government states that they three and a half million people so called surplus labor, have been given jobs. And these are the that are being enslaved forced labor. Three and a half million of them are being a slave. This is the Chinese governm. It's own data, China's own judicial data. We're not talking about the extra judicial, because all of these concentration camps are extra judicial. China's own judicial records show that five hundred seventy eight five hundred wigers have been given prison sentence to up to life. And so you might think that's not a whole lot, like like, let me put this in perspective for you. Five hundred and seventy eight thousand, five hundred wiguers we Wars, the whole of East t kuist On, China claims, doesn't even make up two percent of the total population of all the areas under the control of the PRC. China's judicial data shows there's roughly one point five million prisoners in China that are judicially imprisoned.
Speaker 2: So a third of them, so over.
Speaker 3: Thirty three percent of them are are just your wars wo the ones that have been officially sentenced quite not even making two percent of that population. So we have the highest incarceration rate in the world in terms of a specific people of population. There's nothing you can't find any other people or any other group that is as highly incarcerated as the Wars. So that's that. Then, China's own state media reported that between twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen, under the guise of free healthcare checks for all programmed, the Chinese government collected the DNA samples, voice prints, and retina scans of thirty six million people so called ethnic minorities, meaning those who are not Chinese. The Chinese labeled all nine Chinese peoples as ethnic minorities in East Turkistan between the ages of twelve and sixty five, so thirty six million people between the ages of total sixty five, their voice prints, DNA scans, retin scans, the DNA samples, retinan scans have been collected. What I was trying to do it we'll come into that in a little bit. On top of that, the Chinese government carried their own records. Health records shows that they carried out the forced sterilization of over three hundred thousand women. We wore another Turkic women whoa again that that might seem like a small number. Then their own state media also stated that since nineteen eighty nine when they implemented the one child policy, so once they started implementing that up until two thousand and nine, So from nineteen eighty nine up until two thousand and nine, what's that. Yeah, during that thirty years, they said that they prove empted UH three point seven million illegal births amongst the ethnic minority populations in so called Chinjong in each Takistan, So three point seven millions of our babies were forcibly aborted or killed over the course of thirty years after two thousand and nine. We don't know. I would I would say, based on the previous data, I would say, add another million babies that have been potentially forcibly aborted.
Speaker 4: So how did they how did they get it? How do they do this?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Like did they like when they went into checks, they were giving them something to end up, you know, some type of medication or like a d n C.
Speaker 3: Or there they would they would cut them out. This is not like you know over here where they give you a medication and be like all right, boy, Like babies that are near full term being aborted forcibly aborted, and abortion in our religion is actually illegal, like they're only talking you can. I don't think there's even like the only time that I don't think they're from our religion. I don't think there's any justification to where abortion is legal. I mean, I think it would have to be like potentially.
Speaker 2: In that case. Honestly, I don't even think in Islam life or death, like yo, if mom dies with the baby, then like that's just the will of a lat But like it would have to be such a vast wild set of circumstances to where that would be seen as okay, so how.
Speaker 4: Is the un not gotten involved whatsoever?
Speaker 3: We'll come in through that. Okay. So then so that's the babies. So after two thousand and nine, I would estimate, I would estimate, conservative estimate, maybe a million other babies have been aborted since two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: So we are as of right now, just for the numbers we've heard low estimates. Being conservative, we're talking probably over ten million murders, and in this case, I would call those abortions murders over ten million murders.
Speaker 4: More like around twelve million at least.
Speaker 2: Well, when he said the concentration camps, he said seven point something, But then some have been released, so I'm being conservative and just guesstimating six million have been murdered in the concentration camps. That's probably low.
Speaker 3: So wow, so there's not Then we go back to that number they collect. Remember they collected the DNA samples, voice prints, and retless cans of thirty six million people. Why are they doing that? Well, there's two reasons. Well, no, it's more than notorious than that. There's two reasons. In two thousand and eight, Unfortunately, the ni H was part of this project. Remember I said they collect they studied the DNA, the DNAs of Wigers over a thousand samples, and they were looking for, you know, genetic abnormalities or what you know, common these most you know what, genetic or health problems, most weak shared. So one study found that about seventy five percent of your wars out of the thousand and one, four hundred plus samples, all had one problem, one same problem. They had weak livers. They had livers. So the medication that treats tuberculosis, and even at that time point, we have the highest TB rates in the whole of the PRC tuberculosis rates. So the medication that treats tuberculosis, you give it normally, it's supposed to treat you. But if you keep giving it to someone who has a weak liver, that's gonna cause liver failure and they're gonna die.
Speaker 2: So they have been.
Speaker 4: They were very strategic with it.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, I've been wondering since the if they're going to use your DNA against you.
Speaker 3: Yes, so China. Actually it's in two thousand and sixteen or seventeen. It's by warfare strategy states that they have capabilities to engage in ethnic specific genetic attacks against its enemies. So that's you know, who was China's biggest enemies at that point right right now, it's East tar kistanis So there's that. Then this is one part the tuberculosis. So there have been confirmed deaths of people in the concentration camps, you know, from tuberculosis. In one camp alone, over a period like a period of like six months, there was over two hundred deaths or one hundred and fifty deaths in one camp alone. And no, there's fourteen hundred concentration camps or vocational training centers or re education centers across the East tra.
Speaker 2: Kistan, fourteen hundred concentration camps in East Turkestan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in one camp alone, over a six month period, one hundred and fifty people died and their official deaths are being reported as they die from TB and it may be true that they die from TV because again, when you the conditions in these concentration campuses, you have twenty thirty people crouched into one small space, no sanitation, you know, mal nourishment constant, you know, indoctrination torture. If one person has tv TB is are very easy to catch.
Speaker 1: You know, it spreads like wildfire. It's I mean, it's strap, its.
Speaker 3: Coughing, and China can claim, oh, we're you know, we're you know, health people medication, but.
Speaker 2: Which is in turn killing them, Yeah.
Speaker 3: In turn killing them, so that's yeah. Second, the organ transplant or organ harvesting industry in China skyrocketed after at the same time that this genocide started, So prior to twenty fourteen, there is about five six thousand organ transplants reported in China per year starting in twenty fourteen, skyrocket to over fifty thousand. By twenty seventeen, it was over estimates are saying around one hundred thousand per year, yeah, per year. And many of these people, like wealthy Arabs from the Middle East and other Muslim countries, are traveling to China to buy halal organs, meaning organs from a Muslim who hasn't you know, consumed pork alcoholic central Where else are they going to get that?
Speaker 2: I never even thought about the halal organ market, although that it makes perfect sense now that I've heard it laid out like that. But Honestly, you would think that somebody that is potentially on their deathbed wouldn't really care where the organ came from as long as it was healthy. And I guess for some that would be the case. But when you have these wealthy oil tycoon Arabs from all over the Middle East, they can afford to make sure that it is a halal organ. So, of course, if you're in that market and China has this massive situation on their hands, oh my god. And we've talked about that so many times, the Chinese organ harvesting trade and black market organ sales coming out of China, it makes perfect sense that that's skyrocketed around the time of the Wakers. And that's again you're talking about organ transplants and organ shipment in the market itself above board. This has nothing to do with the underground black market organ trade that there is happening obviously throughout this country.
Speaker 1: I wonder if this is where those videos came from of the people.
Speaker 2: Being all hacked up, honestly. Yeah, And there's videos that are out there of people and there are some people that believe that they might be doing the to do like a soylent green type of things.
Speaker 4: Wondering if the meat.
Speaker 2: The muscle tissue from this humans, is this being ground up and used this food to feed China, because we've heard a lot of reports of that being done.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know about that, but we know for sure that our people are being killed, as you know, for their organs. That's that's that's a proven fact. Because in many of the airports in East Turkistan, especially the ones in the south closest to the camps, there are you can find special lanes that's safe for organ transplants. Only. You won't find this in other parts of China. You won't find this, you know, in part in actual China you won't find that. But in East Pakistan there's this that. And then at the same time, China began expanding crematoria across East Trakistan, building crematoriums. And you know, we bury our dead, we like we've there's no history of us ever, you know, burning are dead, like that's not something we ever do or ever done in our nation's history. I think as Muslims, you have to bury your dead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, is that a Muslim rule?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you can't. You can't, no matter what happens. You have to bury the dead, even if you can't find, even if it's just a leg that you can find, you still have to bury that leg. That's the only thing that remains.
Speaker 1: So they're purposely burning you guys. Just is an actual, actually way to be disgraceful.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Many of these UH crematorials are located in the same areas with the airports with the special lanes, and many of them are right next to these concentration camps.
Speaker 2: So it's literally the Nazis on repeat.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like, this is just Nazis just not being talked about. How I just don't understand how this is not being able to be stopped by anybody. Crimes against humanity should like should be being able to step in NATO somebody.
Speaker 2: They're only working off the information that they have coming out of their.
Speaker 4: Censoring ship everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's much more complicated than that. I mean, governments know the US government.
Speaker 4: They just don't give a ship enough to do anything.
Speaker 3: They know very well what's what's happening.
Speaker 2: They try to stop it. They were just going into full on open war with China, which everybody's trying to avoid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the minerals must not be enough to worth it.
Speaker 2: The minerals and the semiconductors. That's not enough from.
Speaker 3: The organ harvesting alone.
Speaker 4: They must be shipping it in.
Speaker 3: You know. UH experts like Ethan Goodman, who are experts on organ harvesting, who's you know, studied and went through all the data, interview done dozens of interviews and looking through China's own records. They testified UH in twenty twenty four stating that at a conservative aout like a low conservative, anywhere from twenty five thousand to fifty thousand between the ages of eighteen to thirty are being killed every every year solely for their organs.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And he's and he stated, just since twenty fourteen till twenty fifth till you know, twenty twenty four, he estimated that anywhere from a quarter million again the very lowest estimate. He said, it's quarter million to you know, again conservative up to about half a million, we will have just been killed specifically for their organs. And he says, but I but again it could be much much higher because again the organ transplant data shows that, you know, it keeps increasing, so you know, and he's saying, like I did this very conservatively, assuming that you know, China is also taking organs from other prisoners, from other ethnic groups and other you know, religious groups, et cetera. Sure, so this is from that. And then China's owned Chinese police military folks who you know later escaped and you know, came to the West, some who served in those They said, there are people dying, you know, they we we literally kill these people there, We leave them there to die, especially the men. Because again, what is China worried about population? Well one population too. If war breaks out, resistance happens, is gonna fight, who's going to be the main manpower? So this is one thing. And they secretly transferred at least half a million Uger men out of each circustan to prisons ross China to hide this. So you've probably seen those videos of yours. You know, we were men blindfolded with their heads shaved and you know, being escorted onto cattle trains by you know, Chinese Chinese police wearing you know, swat uniforms. So those are indeed happening. And then on top of that, the Chinese government is trying to forcibly coerce our women, you know, they're forcing our women to marry Chinese men. There are literally ads in Chinese provinces where they are. You know, the Chinese government is saying move to shin Jong and especially targeting mails, we will give you a job, well paying a job two three times the salary of what they would receive in China. Uh. You know, a government one time, you know, eighty thousand un which is roughly about fifteen twelve, fifteen thousand dollars cash in hand, free land, free housing, and we'll even find you an ethnic you know, local ethnic minority wife. So they're coursing and there's numerous events where you know, they hold like this is not individual weddings, they hold mass weddings where like at least groups of thirty forty leiker women are forced to marry Chinese you know men at once and China as oh, we're promoting ethnic unity, We're urging. What they're trying to do is essentially breed us out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to eradicate you, this is a full fledged genocide by every single definition or every single conceivable thought of the word.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, And the US. Canada's parliament was actually the first one to recognize it as genocide in October of two thousand. Then it was followed by the US government under the initial Trump administration in January nineteenth of twenty twenty one. It was reaffirmed by the then Biden administration as well. It's been recognized as such by the parliaments of over a dozen European countries. The UN, because China has a lot of influence at the UN, the UN was reluctant, you know, coerced into not calling it a genocide. But they even they said, oh, you know, it's still crimes against humanity. Even though they didn't use the term genocide, they acknowledged that at the very least, it's crimes against humanity. Yet despite all this, you know, nothing is being done. So and our issue really died off after COVID came. Immedia stopped talking about our issue. COVID happened. Then it Russia invaded the Ukraine, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can only imagine how many wea your deaths were considered COVID related during that time frame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's another thing. During COVID, Uh, they've built a lot of like we saw a lot of videos, leaked videos coming out of them building, you know, like these really tight graves next to one another, like literally you can fit one body in, and like massive in the desert and in protests against the COVID mandates in China broke out all across China because in Urumchi, if you remember there was in twenty twenty two, there was twenty two there were protests in China against the COVID lockdowns. Right, yes, no one.
Speaker 2: Got super repressed really quickly.
Speaker 4: People that got taken, yeah, and the.
Speaker 2: People screaming in their apartments because they were like locked in and barred in at the doors. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason that happened was in East Takustan on a room cheet because we were locked in in in their apartments. A fire broke out in one of the apartment buildings, remember hearing about this, because they had barred every place to even the fire trucks couldn't come in and put out the fire on time. Dozens of wars died. And seeing that the Chinese people are like, we don't want to end up like those wigers, and so they came out took to the streets protesting for the you know, to end the COVID lockdown, not not not to protest against what was happening, to the course.
Speaker 4: Of course not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't. They don't really care.
Speaker 1: So how many people, how many people do you think are still left? Like because they've killed quite a few people.
Speaker 3: The Chinese government down places our population historically, has always downplayed our population. So if you remember, you can find this on Chinese state media where and it's not a typo. It's not a typo. They did it many times. They said they collected the DNA samples, voice prints, and RETNA scans of thirty six million people between the ages of twelve and sixty five.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that there's a problem.
Speaker 3: But there's a problem here. Officially, total population. According to the Chinese government, the total population of the autonomous region is supposed to be twenty five million, and about ten million of those are Chinese.
Speaker 2: So again, we really can't trust any of the numbers that we're hearing come out of them.
Speaker 4: There's no real number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is the thing. In nineteen forty six, when we were in an independent government, independent country, as the public, our government stated our population at that time was seven million. In nineteen forty nine, in his communications to Stalin, Mouse stated there were nine million Turket people in East tar Kastan after they took over East tar kastank Okay. And the growth rate, like this is the thing. There's been a rapid drop in our growth rate to where it's like set at zero. Now. Our growth rate, you know, normal population growth rate sustained, you know, to sustain and you know double is like two point seven percent annually. Ours, especially in the last ten years, last twenty years, especially in the south, was fifteen to twenty percent in some parts. So we're we were making a lot of babies in some parts, and so China was fearful of our growing numbers. So what does China say. There's twelve million with yours and with the combined with the other three and a half million Kazakhs, kur Ausbics and whatever, there's fifty million Turk ethnic minorities and so called Chinjah and he's focused on that is the official number. And what is China saying? We are not committing genocide. There's no evidence of us killing these legles. You won't find anything. We're not We're not committing genocide. Their population you know, it's growing, they're they're still you know, they're they're they're alive. We're not committing them. So essentially China under the guys of counter terrorism. If they continue doing this by you know, they could have even achieved it by now, God only god knows. They could have wiped out two thirds of our population without the world not even knowing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now can they flee, Like, are they able to flee anywhere?
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing exactly, Like even those that quote escaped into Syria, they didn't escape, they were delibered. We let it out because there's no way you can't. You can't go from by two thousand and ten, you can even go from one city to another without hitting a checkpoint.
Speaker 4: It's like fifteen cities on steroids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they have. And even in the south, especially in the south part of East circumstances where we waters, we still make up about eighty five ninety percent of the population. So it's less colonized in the south compared to the north.
Speaker 2: Because the north is where all the resources are.
Speaker 3: North is more the south is mostly desert oasis towns, so the Chinese really don't like living in the desert area.
Speaker 4: So they're kids.
Speaker 1: Are they kidnapping the females and taking them up north? To try to like breed them out pretty much.
Speaker 3: No, I mean they're they're moving and even Chinese into the south this point there, this is where they're giving them the incentives, you know, give you more money, We'll give you a job, will give you whatever you want, Come move, you know, because they have to place us because even in the south, even if the south of East Rakistan was successfully you know, in getting its independence, is still going to be a strategic loss for China because where all the oil, natural gas, gold and other critical minerals are located. So they're not going to want to give it up. And this is why they're doing that. So they're enacting all of these policies, and so our fear is that they are trying to reduce us to the official you know, fifteen million only population, and by doing so, they could potentially kill off two thirds of our population without you know, the world doing anything about it.
Speaker 2: So this kind of leads into my question, how did you get out? You by your message that you reach out to us, you said that you're currently living in Washington, d C. Correct, Yeah, and you have in a f title as far as East Turkestan is concerned, correct, Yes, okay. So and you, I don't know, I'm judging by your age. You look to be about our age. You look like you're in your thirties maybe, okay, So how long have you been in the US. How did you and your family make it out? What? How did you fall into this as far as the representative for the country, Like, how did all this come to be?
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'll start off with my you know, background story. I was born in East Yakistan in the town of Atuch, which is a you know, predominantly uber city. In fact, when I was there, there was like the only Chinese that I remember seeing was the Chinese you know, military that was stationed there and the Chinese officials. As far as that's there was no Chinese civilians in our in our town. So I was born in Atus in nineteen ninety three. So I'm thirty two. I'll be thirty three in a few months. And I grew up into a Weiger. I was born into a Weiger merchant family. But not only a merchant family, but like my family had a history of opposing the occupation throughout the past.
Speaker 2: You know, well, like you said, your dad's uncle was a part of the resistance at one point, so I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so my father he fled East Turkistan in nineteen ninety five after a mass protest and they crushed the protests, so he fled into neighboring Central Asia. Then in Central Asia he tried to you know, join our resistance there and tried to you know, prepare for an uprising in East Trakistan, but it never never happened because one Turkey and the Central Asian go roaments, you know, backstep does. And so he ended up fleeing to Europe initially in nineties, in ninety seven, and then ended up in the US in nineteen ninety eight and applied for political asylum here, and then in two thousand he was able to get the US embassy in Beijing to help reunited. So the problem was even at that time, getting passports, as we wire, is very difficult for the normal average Chinese citizen. You apply, you apply, you pay like what fifty sixty you know, US dollars you get your passport for it was it was virtually impossible at that time. You have to you know, if you had money, you know, there are some ways to you know, bribe officials to get it, but you would be paying thousands, Like I'm talking about five six thousand dollars just for one passport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So despite the fact that you know, and again, as I told you, I'm from a merchant family, so we're a little bit well off in most people, and especially my hometown. Actually we're historically known for our merchants. Like that's what we do. We've been historically, like a majority of the people, they're engaged in business. So like people joke and say that, oh, were there, they were the Jews of the waters, you know.
Speaker 2: Like that, I don't know, the term Turkish bizaar came to mind, but also because the Turk screwge all over, I feel like that would have been a bit yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, so this is and so my family, they you know, spent a considerable amount of money trying to get you know, those passports, but the government refused to to give it, even though the bribes had already went you know, already went into the pockets of those officials. So finally, after you know, two years of trying, this uh failed. So my father he was able to get the help of the US Embassy in Beijing and the US Embassy in Beijing is like, all right, either you can issue them a passport or I will issue them travel documents and I will take them. Either way, the choice is yours. And so the US helped us really not with my father. So it was me, my older brother, my older sister, my younger sister, my mother, and yeah, my father was living in Oklahoma. So and June of two thousand of two thousand, week came to Fort Worth in Dallas, Texas, near Dallas, Texas, and then drove up to Oklahoma. And so my father had a very I would say he had the greatest impact in my upbringing, in my you know, my advocacy might cause my life mission absolutely so immediately.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: I didn't even remember my father, to be honest, because when he left, I was like, what two years old, So I don't have any memory of my father. But immediately after coming, like that two hour drive from Dallas Fort Worth to Oklahoma City to our apartment, immediately, first thing he did is he sat us down and he said, I want you guys to understand why I brought you guys here. He said, I brought you here so not so you could forget your homeland, not so you could forget your people. Not so you could forget your brothers and your relatives, you know, and uncles, but so you could become educated, and so you can do what I couldn't do. So you can become educated and return one day to liberate our homeland and our people. So this is your mission. This is why I brought you here to the US. Always remember that. So that was that. So since like literally after the drive, that was like the very first thing. And so he began to teach us our history, which is bare, you know, because even talking even uttering the word East Trakistan in East Pakistan is a crime, right, But everyone knows in their heart, we know our country's name is East tra Kistan, but we can we can't say it. We know we used to be independent country, but we can't see it, even the little kids. Even when I was in East Takistan, I would hear the elders, you know, always talking about how if the Russians hadn't screwed up things, you know, for us, we would be we would have been independent and for a while. To be honest, like I thought the Chinese were the Russians because I didn't know the difference until, you know, because I'm like three four years old, and yeah, you hear these things and you're like.
Speaker 2: At that point, you're hearing the old folks talk about it, and you're like the legend of right, it's like the these crazy stories of our past that like I mean, if you say so, Grandpa, but I just I don't know what you Yeah, out.
Speaker 1: Of your all your out of your family. Are you the only one that's like really heavy into activism and trying to get changed happening.
Speaker 3: I mean my sister she's more and like she's trying to help, like you know, in her own ways. She's like more just more human rights were But he isn't like being out there in the open like I do. I mean me, I had no, like my goal like was to become a military officer. I wanted to be a general. That was my that was my dream. I was like, I'm going to be a general one day, I'm going to lead my army and I'm going to free our country and our people.
Speaker 2: Did you end up serving?
Speaker 3: And yeah, and so I did. So my father that's what he wanted for both me and my older brother. My older brother he's still he's still in he's still serving from what I know what Bran, he's in the Navy. Okay, so he's been he's been doing that for the past over since like almost twenty years.
Speaker 2: So okay, he's getting ready to retire. So we're both Marine Corps veterans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and oh, thank you for your service, but I mean you serve too correct and well mine. So in two thousand nine, I became a US citizen and then I want I actually wanted to go to West Point. That was my goal, was like, I want to go to West Point Military Academy. This, this is what I wanted to do. But I couldn't get a nomination because I wasn't a citizen at the time when I was finishing up high school. So when I became a citizen, I finished up high school and then so I was like, all right, let me just do R O t C. So I did R O t C. I started R O t C and then like literally as I started R O t C, I guess some of the are instructors, uh, you know, were the guardsmen. So they're like, oh, well, if you want to, if you want to, you know, set yourself up to become a better you know, be more respected when you commissioned as an officer. You know, you want some experience, do national guards? So I ended up joining the Oklahoma Army National Guard, trained at for Benning my.
Speaker 2: Basic and a t oh your infantry, Yeah, same, Yeah. So did you stay in national Guard or you went regular army at a certain point?
Speaker 3: No? No, So two and a half years into this, about twent a half years into it, at a freal training exercise after coming back, I had an emergency appendectomy and then I guess during the scan of my body, they're like, oh, bro, we got policistic kidney disease. So that permanently killed off my military career.
Speaker 2: Did you get medically retired?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got a medical discharge.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went into depression for about let's say, like three months, not knowing what to do. Sure, I wanted to because my whole life was that.
Speaker 1: That's what I His whole plane was the military too, so.
Speaker 2: Same since I was three years old, that's what I wanted to do. Then I got there, and you know, God's got a plan, and it wasn't his plan for me to see combat, even though that was like my goal for my entire life. And uh, you know, I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Be doctors without borders. So I feel that.
Speaker 2: And you became a comorne.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be I wanted to be actually over helping people all across the globe. That has been my dream since I was a child. So I get it. Life life be life, and it does.
Speaker 2: So I absolutely understand about of depression that you would get into and the lack of direction and not knowing what happens next and.
Speaker 3: All that exactly. And then I was like, all right, so what do I do from here? I was like, all right, I can't do this. What do I do? And I was like, all right, well, maybe you know, I need to starty. So I was like, well, maybe I can get into politics. Make maybe I can work you know, at the State Department or some other government agency and help my people that way. And so I was like, let me study international area studies and political science. And that's what I did. And in twenty sixteen, when I was finishing up my bachelors, this is when the election cycles happening. You know, everyone's like, oh, we need to be tough in China. So I wrote my My bachelor's capstone was essentially a policy proposal titled refining the American Grand Strategy from Central Asia to the Wagers, and so I in that I pretty much highlighted that our people were facing a genocide, We're facing orlonization, and that the United States needs to actually work with the Waders too, you know, pressure, pressure China, And that was my capstone. And so to help in one of my professors, I you know, I asked her, you know, can you can you help me, you know, send this? I said, if I'm going to do this, could you help me with you know, sending it to you know, different think tank government agencies and you know, perfect it. So it's you know, professional, not some you know amateur, yeah, reporter or something. And so they're like yeah, and she was like yeah. And so with her help, I was able to send it around. And by twenty seventeen, I started losing contact with all of my relatives in East Arkistan. Oh no, because they're slowly being taken into the camps. And one of the reasons for being sent to re education to why you're you know, because if you're not trustworthy, that's what they do. They grade you on trustworthiness. So one of the reasons you're not trust deemed trustworthy is if you have contact with anyone overseas or if you traveled overseas, So if you have any relatives overseas and even contact music, even if you spoke to them on the phone. M oh. Another reason is if you have relatives overseas as well, you're not just worthy so fully, our relatives were being taken one by one.
Speaker 2: I've heard that in North Korea as well, like if you defect her I think her name's Naomi Park, that could be wrong. She escaped in North Korea through sex slavery, like her mom sold her into prostitution at a young age to get her across the border. She got to America, and she has been very prolific about talking about the atrocities in North Korea. It's understood that every member of her bloodline that is connected is currently in a forced labor camp, probably for life. Because she made it out. And that's how it is North Korea. That's how the guilt trip you to never leave is because they let it be known that if you make it out and you try to start a life somewhere, all your cousins, your aunts, your second third cousins you never met before, are all going to be in that kind of situation, it's absolutely horrible.
Speaker 3: They like it's collective punishment as a deterrent for others. So if you end up like this, because they want examples, you know, make an example out of you, so they treat you everyone like this. See, this is what will happen if you do this.
Speaker 1: So you need enough waves for them to notice. And they started.
Speaker 3: Taking because again it's not regardless of if I did this or if I stood silent.
Speaker 4: Either way they're taking them.
Speaker 3: It was gonna happen. In fact, I you could said I started becoming more public and in fighting for this because they did that in a way. So as I'm sending my proposals, we're getting responses from you know, Congress and other places like what were your organization are you with? And I'm not affiliated with any WEIG organization. I'm still in Oklahoma. There's like literally no wars in Oklahoma. Rights are in the DC area somewhere in like Houston, in like New York and so forth. So and the existing were groups, all of them, you know, especially after two thousand and four, our in our movement went from advocating for independence in East Turkistan too. We just want genuine autonomy and human rights under China. And of course this is not a natural it's not a movement doesn't go overnight like that on its own. Refer to Document number seven Directive EATE and you'll understand why. So this is this is what happened to our movement to where again, even in the diaspora, no one's calling it East Turkistan, no one's calling our country's name its own name, our own organizations, for God's sake, you know, like these we're fighting for human rights. So I tried reaching out to them, and I said, we need to highlight our plight. We need to you know, ask the US to at the very minimum, treat us on the same level as Tibet, like introduced a weaker policy.
Speaker 2: Act of what's going on.
Speaker 3: Right, recognize the atrocities to genocide, hold China accountable everything that they've already done for Tibet, everything that I've been fighting for since then. I wrote, you know, in in in the policy proposal. So they're like, oh, no, you know, we we don't want to get involved in politics. We don't want to do that. You know that's going to make China upset.
Speaker 6: Yes, and China, you know, and and another thing is like I grew up in the West, so my mentality is.
Speaker 3: More American or more bolder, whereas are people there living under you know, growing up under occupation and colonization constantly, you know, suppressed, and you you don't you're not as crazy or maybe it's just me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know you're subdued as hell. Absolutely you don't want to speak up about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was like, you know what, I don't None of these groups are willing to even work with me. So I told my professor what what do I do? And she was like, you know, before a nation, you know, before nations you know, get into you know, the independence movement phase, they have a national awakening movement movement. And so that's how we ended up, you know, partly with my professor through the name, but I found a couple of other you know, young with wars and Kazakhs from East Kakistan who like myself, grew up in the West, and so we started, you know, there were in other parts of the US, but I started you know, communicating them with online, with them, many of them through Facebook, and so we had built a network. And so initially we were calling it like the Weaker Youth something, and then I was like, you know what, let's call it the East Pakistan Nashville Awakening Movement, because we need to awaken our people, we need to awaken the world to the reality of East Pakistan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so this was in June twenty seventeen, and since then we've raised awareness, you know, mostly through Initially we capitalize off of social media Twitter, Facebook, Instagram to highlight the genocide. Then we you know, reached out to churches, mosques, synagogues, wherever we could to highlight the atrocities, focusing mainly on highlighting the atrocities.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got kicked off of TikTok pretty hard, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, no, I I never I never used TikTok good because uh it's it's it's Chinese.
Speaker 4: You know, Chinese ran owned.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I'm not gonna use the Chinese because even if I downloaded it, like it's also like a security risk because technically they could have you know, some coding where through whole phone and like me, I run, like my entire movement is you know, through the form yeah activities.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to hear you say that because whenever I say it, and whenever I say that TikTok is a Chinese app and it's being used to spy on us, people look at me like I'm fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: And he's said this for years now and people get really upset with him.
Speaker 2: Years Meanwhile, no, no, thankfully we have an East Turkistani gentleman here to speak on it and say no, TikTok is absolutely a Chinese prop gam machine. The algorithms that are being pushed are CCP funded and approved, and it's absolutely tracking you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's not just about the algorithms, it's about the entire tracking mechanism because literally they perfected this in each Turkistan because through that they can analyze create an entire profile on you, what you like, what you hate, you know, who you contact with, what you know Like if you watch a video for like even three seconds, or you watch it for five seconds, for six seconds, it's like, oh, this person likes watching this type of videos for five or six seconds, this is longer than this type of videos. This person's weakness is this. This is how we get them. And then you know once it has that data on you. Because mind this the Chinese government back. I don't know if you remember in the two thousand and like fifteen six time period, maybe a little later than that, but somewhere around that time, there was like an OPM Officer Personnel Management hack the Chinese. So they hacked literally into the files directors of all government, anyone that was employed federal government.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: The only reason I know that is because everyone you know who was we received notifications saying, hey, you might have you know, your records might have potentially been stolen by the Chinese.
Speaker 2: FYI And why Chinese hackers? They don't mean like some dude living in his mom's basement in somewhere nowhere's ville, China. No, No, that means CCP Chinese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chinese government, the Chinese military. So what are they doing with this data? They're collecting it, collecting all of this. They know every They create little profiles for everyone because their ultimate plan is to slowly infil shape people who they can co opt, because that's their that's how they do it. If they want, if they can't take militarily, they want to find people in the US that they can you know, essentially co opt to work for them. So they look at your weaknesses. So whatever weaknesses you have, like whatever you do on your phone, like you think, okay, I'm not using the TikTok app, I'm doing something else. You have, you know, you have your private life, You have different things, like god knows what people do on these phones, but there's a lot of different things people are doing. Well.
Speaker 2: TU is the same way. Tu is the Chinese owned app, and it is being used to install spywear into your.
Speaker 3: Phone and exactly all that collects information information that could potentially blackmail you. That they could potentially blackmail you with information that gives you you know, you know, your how you think, how you what you like, so they can create. Because these kids that are using TikTok, they're going to grow up. You know, they're not going to remain kids. They're going to grow up. These teenagers are going to grow up. They're gonna end up, you know, working in different you know, not all of them, but many of them are going to end up working in different industries, whether it's the tech industry or even in the federal government. And so China has all this data and you know, they track all these people and whenever they need someone, they're like Okay, this is this person's vulnerability, this is what they like, This is how we can get to them, this is how we'll shape them. Because like even when I started, for example, when I started, like our own organizations in the diaspora, many of them were viciously against me, against me even saying Eastern Kastan, even calling it a genocide. And I was like, what the why? Yeah, yeah, I was like what the fuck? You know, like, excuse my language.
Speaker 2: Bro be, We're good, you good cuss here?
Speaker 3: For sure, I was like, what the hell is going on? And I was just dumbfounded. But then again I was like, okay, maybe you know. I mean, I knew even in my policy proposal, I highlighted the fact that you know, China had deeply infiltrated our diaspora, our organizations, a lot of people were you know, held hostage, and this is why you know, many of them might be reluctant. But if the US was too properly support and you know, you know, at.
Speaker 1: Least I recognize it and talk about it and make policies to.
Speaker 2: Help you in at leasnowledged.
Speaker 1: Has Trump even seen this, like, has it actually gotten up to him yet?
Speaker 3: I mean, it has. I mean, his initial administration recognizes as genocide. Then there were you know, but.
Speaker 2: He just also got done with a big tariff war with g and he's not going to do anything to upset the current very very loose balance that he is accumulated for himself.
Speaker 3: Scott Best, And I was reading an article earlier this week or last week where Treasures Treasury secretary of Scott but allegedly apparently I don't know, one can't confirm it, but this is what the news report was saying. Give gave directives, an internal directive to you know, the various government agencies and told them to refrain from doing anything that would upset China. Of course, and of course this is why, like Rubio, so coming back to this, our own people were my own people. Are organizations, are human rights organizations proviciously against me. And I was like, what the hell, even though I have no beef with them, I was like, okay, like you don't accept my way, Okay, fine, do your own thing. I'm not against you. I'm not here trying to, you know, really replace you or compete with you. I'm just doing what I believe is the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that's the thing when politics get involved to that level everything.
Speaker 3: They sent people to try to buy me off my own people, whoa Yeah, they sent people to try to buy me off when I refused, like literally saying, oh, you know, you need to stop saying independence. You need to stop saying East Trekistan.
Speaker 2: What was the number? If you don't mind me asking, I.
Speaker 3: Mean that they didn't give like a specific number.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: You know, if you need money, we can give you money if you want.
Speaker 4: You know, if you want to say you have a massive target on your back, if.
Speaker 3: You want to be a leader of the community, we can give that to you as well. But you need to listen to us. See stop saying.
Speaker 2: The point that she just made leads me to my next question. Bro, So you are a man that keeps your finger on the pulse of the political spectrum and the more obscure stories of what's going down down. So you know that the CCP got caught operating any legal police station in New York City and that's not the only one they have. My question to you is, with the target that you have on your back, are you concerned about your personal safety? Man?
Speaker 3: I mean, I am more careful than majority of people in terms of where I eat, what I eat, who I interact with, you know, where I go. I'm very careful in terms of that. But I don't think the like the Chinese are not going to try to physically take me out anytime soon. No, no, why But because right now I'm just a nuisance to them. I'm not like I'm a nuisance in this in the sense that this guy is annoying us.
Speaker 1: You haven't gained enough traction yet, and you're also an American citizen.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, this guy is annoying us. You know, he's really you know, bringing up this East Pakistan issue, but no government's acting upon it, so there's no need. If they act upon it, then they'll they'll go for for the kill, like the way or if you know, if there was something meaningful happening, then they would go Like if I was if this was the nineteen nineties where I was in Central Asia and I was rallying thousands of people and you know, planning and aren't uprising, Yeah they would they would go fill the kill.
Speaker 2: Now, so the more successful you aren't this, the more dangerous it becomes for you personally.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I'm also in the US, so I'm not going to try to do anything stupid in the US, because the US is not one of those countries that's going to be like, all right, I'm just going to turn a blind eye to you for killing my citizen because it's not about me being killed. It's more about the US's own reputation on the line. So the US is not, you know, as a state, is not going to accept that. The China understands that.
Speaker 2: Do you live in d C or do you stay like in Virginia.
Speaker 3: I live right outside of DC and like Fairfax.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're in VA, so you carry?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Oh good, Virginia has some pretty decent gun laws. You carry.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't like to say I carry, but I have one another one.
Speaker 2: Shit, bro at all fucking times. Know we ain't playing in this game, no doubt you.
Speaker 4: Shit, especially for you man.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you can't carry it into d C. But do We were just there a couple of weeks ago. As a matter of fact, I when I was stationed in d C from ten to fourteen. Don't even wrong the city. Yeah, the closer you are to like the National Mall, the safer it was because the touristy areas. I lived in Southeast, which was shit at that time, and then I was staying in Alexandria, which is horrible. We just went there. There are so many National Guard troops there. Yeah, you get that one shooting that just took place, and rip to the National Guard soldier that lost her life. But I have never seen the city more safe overall than now, which is insane.
Speaker 4: Have you been able to be picked up by the news stations and I've.
Speaker 3: Done, Yeah, I've been picked up by dozens of news.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of just at a standstill because of COVID and the.
Speaker 2: Policy got here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the early twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, it was.
Speaker 4: You know, you're making actual movement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we we got the US to recognize it as a genocide. We got a dozen European parliam countries to recognize it as genocide. We were We got the State Department to sanctioned Chinese officials. We got the State Department to d list the so called ETI M narrative, you know, push back against China's bullshit false flag. We had made a lot of success. We got the US to ban we were forced labor products. But after COVID and then after you know, the Russian invasion of Ukraine, our issue like flew off the the radar unfortunately got pushed out by other conflicts. Now coming back to I like what the Chinese. You know, we were talking about the what the Chinese might do. So what they did is so initially they try to buy me off, like we'll give you, you know, if you want money, we'll give you money using my own people. Again, using my own people, some who I thought previously were you know, leaders of my people. Less yeah. Yeah. Then when that didn't work, they started to make open threats, you know, using social media and using their followers, they began to create you know, disinformation against me, like, oh, he is a drug addict, he got you know, he got kicked out of the army for being a bad soldier, all this type of he's a drug dealer, all this type of ship like like things that have you know, zero truth to it. But of course many people don't know who I am, and I couldn't speak my own language as properly and as effective as I can now, you know, because I had it interacted with my own people for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't use it, you lose. As far as languages.
Speaker 3: Go, the the the level of you know, communication you have between your parents at home and the words that you use is very limited compared to you know, professional politics.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure.
Speaker 3: It was challenging. So that didn't That didn't you know all, that didn't stop me. I didn't give a crap, and I said, I I don't care. I said, I'm not going to sell. They threatened me with my family members back home. They're like, oh, you know, at least think about your family back there. You know, they could kill them. I said, let them, let them. I'm not going to trade you know, ten fifteen, one hundred and one thousand of my family members for the lives of forty five million people, right not h that's insane. I mean I might you might think me, oh, that's you don't care about your family. Of course I do. But the only way to save my family permanently and sure save everyone is save everyone. Yeah, at the end of the day, if they're not coming for them today, they're going to come for them tomorrow. Anyway, even those I told them, even those, even you your own families right now, you're you're cooperating with the Chinese. You're betraying your own people despite what's happening, and you think that you're protecting your family members there. Even when they're finished with us, they're gonna come finish you off too. Even you're the most loyal of youth servants, you traders, They're gonna come finish you off too, because that's your endgame. It's not just about targeting, oh, those who advocate for independence only and then you know, letting those who don't advocate for independence survive.
Speaker 1: No, they want they want all of you gone. I mean, that's a it's a true genocide through and through.
Speaker 3: And so when that when that field, they sent honeypots. At that time, I wasn't married. So they sent young women, you know, repeatedly, repeatedly, and then one person, one woman they brought all the way over from Turkey. And this individual, like I suspected she was a Chinese spy, like professional spy, just based on the fact that my first interaction with her, she was holding three phones and again she was trying to persuade me to stop saying East Turkistan, to stop.
Speaker 2: You know, she's a ship spot in God like, so straight up, a woman carrying three phones massive red flag. I could see two at most, but three. There's something crazy. And then this woman that you're meeting for the first time and they're trying to like, you know, seduce you in some way. It's trying to get you to quit saying East Turks Stand, which most people have never heard of, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm just like what, like what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, massive red flags on the play on this Like that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Immediately I was like, I told the it's not. This is not in a secluded area. There's people around me, you know, everyone. I'm just looking at We're all looking at each other, and I'm like, all right, I said, I think you're in the wrong place. I told her nice that. I said, I think you're in the wrong place. I think you should leave. So that was that. A couple of weeks, A couple of weeks went by, and then this is what happens. A couple of weeks went by after this incident, and then as I'm pushing for a Weaker Policy Act, I go into the US Congress and this is the conspiracy part. We're pushing for a Weaker Policy Act, and I come across numerous congressional offices were like, we remember signing on to something like this years ago, and I thought this. I thought this was like me, first time I'm ever doing this, you know. And then I was like, all right, they're probably confusing us with the Tibetans. Let's move on to the next office. Again. We had drafted a twenty eight page policy you know, Wager Policy Act, bottled it off in the Tibetan Policy Act, and we're trying to hand it to you know, I'm trying to find this sponsored. And finally, after a week of us doing this, you know, several weeks of this went by, and we reached one off we reached four offices. That's again say the same things we remember signing on to something like this several years ago. So I was like, oh, this is after the fourth one. I was like, this is not a coincidence. They're not mistakens with the Tibetans. So I was like, do you remember who sponsored this bill that you're talking about or who's leading this bill? And that office was like it was Congressome the ross lettinhand. So immediately I look up on my phone ross Lettenhan. I was like, all right, let's go to her office. Immediately after that, we go straight to her. I go straight to her office. I send the others to continued like the others on our team. I was like, you hit up the other offices. Let me let me go figure out what's going on with the Ross Latinhan. So when I went there, I'm sitting there like I asked to meet with her foreign policy, you know, Stafford, and I'm trying to explain to the foreign policy start for like fifteen minutes, and they're still not understanding what the heck I'm talking about. So I was like, all right. Finally the congresswoman herself comes out because she left her door open and she was apparently eavesdropping on our conversation or I was very loud. Possibly I was very loud, maybe both. And so she comes out and she's like, are you with the same weaker organization? And I was like like what, and she's like the World week in Congress. I was like, no, no, no, no, I have nothing to do with him. Those are the ones that are you know, I've been trying to buy me off and sabotage my advocacy. So then she was like okay, good because I don't work with the irresponsible people. I was like, WHOA, what's going on? Like I was like, I'm very confused. She's like after the two thousand and nine rumci massacred. I forgot to mention that in two thousand and nine there is a massacre that happened after protests. So what initiated this protest was China, even at that time, was forcibly transferring our youth to work as forced labor in Chinese cities. So hundreds of wigers have been transferred to a toy factory in Guangdong. And this is why YouTube is banned, is because these weaker laborers, forced labors are paid very low compared to the Chinese, if anything, very low, and so the Chinese company decided to fire, you know, some Chinese workers. So the Chinese workers that got fired, they spread rumors that the Vigers tried to rape you know, the Chinese a girl in female employees at the factory, and a mob of thousands of Chinese workers armed with clubs and you know different you know, pikes and stuff, stormed the dormitory of that factory where the wagers were. The am and they you know, engaged in a brutal you know, attacks against them, to where dozens of them were killed, hundreds were injured, and all all of this was put up on YouTube by who, by the Chinese attackers themselves, stating that, you know, oh, look at how many wagers I killed. And after that, our people in East na Kistan saw this and they were outraged, and so they organized the peaceful demonstration in asked carrying the Chinese flag, asking for you know, an investigation and justice and accountability, and what does the CCP do. They were a bunch of separatists, terrorists and they kill everybody in a massacre. And so I did that. That made some headlines in two thousand and nine, and so the US Congress was like, to our existing human rights groups, let's do something for you, like what we did for the Tibetans. Let's try to help your people and our own groups. Because uh refused because the Congressman rust Latin hand Congressman Russelton, and she was the head of the Foreign Affairs Committee at the time, the House Foreign Affairs Committee. She was from Florida, and this was her telling me this. If anyone else told me this, I would have not believed it. But This was her telling me this. I would have not believed that. If if I heard it from anyone else, I would be like, no way. And she's like Congressman Donald Worabacker, he used to doing the Soviet during the Reagan era. He used to be stafford for Ronald Reagan, so he knew about Soviet Union. He knew about Turkistan more than anyone else. So in that bill that they had drafted, the Weaker Policy Act, he used the term occupied East Turkestan, and he's like, we're not going to call it, Shane Jong. We're going to call it occupied East Turkistan. It and our own human rights groups were like, no, no, no, no, no no, we can't call that that. We can't use this term this, And she said after and I got she said, I got like fifteen co sponsors for it. And I told him, you know, go go grab some more, go get some from the Democrat side because she's Republican, and let's let's introduce this bill. And our own groups sabotaged it for two years. They repeatedly ignored her, their calls, their messages, their emails, and so immediately after hearing that, I'm very pissed. You can't imagine how pissed I am. And I told her, I told her, look, we have nothing to do with those. We are a young generation of Wigers. You might have seen us. We've been out there in front of the White House, in front of the US Capital at that time. We were doing both protests, demonstrations from nine am to five Monday through Friday. This is in June of twenty eighteen, and you know, going in door to door, you know, engaging an advocacy, trying to get an office to introduce our our you know, our bill. Right. So I'm super pissed. And I was like, all right, at that time, who was the leaders of these organizations? And I know one, which is Rabia Kadir. So I go to her and at first I said, you know, how's anyone in the US, whether it's government, Congress, anyone come to ever before about you know, introducing a weaker policy or some kind of legislation for our people. She's like no, no, but I could tell she's kind of lying because she was kind of startled by the question R And I was like, look, are are you sure. She's like no, no, nothing like that happened She's like, why are you asking this? And I was like, I heard something from a congress woman And at first she denied it. Luckily, Congresswoman Russ Blatinhanna and I we had she had taken an official photo with me, and I had taken a selfie with her on my cell phone. So I the picture. She her face drops and she's like, oh, I must be getting old, right, I'm sure you know she's in her seventies. So I was like, okay, and you know, she's like, I must be getting old. Yes, it's slip. And she's like and she confirms what happened. But she's like, you not talked about this.
Speaker 2: But clearly we have to talk about this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. So she's like, you cannot talk about this or they will destroy I was like, whose day. She's like, there's a powerful family. I was like, who is it. She's like, I can't tell you. I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: Do you know who this family is now? Is still a secret?
Speaker 3: I know, I know very well. They are indeed very powerful.
Speaker 2: In China or in America in both. Can you say that? Or is it still well watched?
Speaker 3: So well?
Speaker 2: So let me let me a conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 3: So She's like, don't ever mention this, don't ever talk about this. Just pretend that you never heard this. Just do your own thing. And for about a week I was like all right, and then something kept eating inside me. I was like, nah, if I keep this from a secret from my own people, then I'll be the same as these traders, right, And I was like, fuck, no, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If I went back to Rabia, I was like, you have to tell the people, and she's like, no, I can't. She said no, no, no, no, people will never forgive me. I said, look, you're an old woman. You know. Our people, even I up until that point, respected her very highly. I was the mother of our nation, you know. I was like, our people will forgive you. If I can find it in myself to forgive you. Our people I'm sure can forgive you as well if you properly apologize. But this needs to be no, because this cost us. If that bill came out in two thousand and nine, even twenty ten, that could have cost us. You know that, I was like eight nine years, eight nine years where China couldn't have committed genocide against us.
Speaker 2: That costs millions million.
Speaker 3: Lives, exactly millions of lives. I said, you know, this is this is unacceptable. You have to tell our people. So she kept refusing and I was like, all right, so no, no. So I was like all right, I was like, Sally, use your brain. She's not going to say it until you openly pressure her to do it. But I can't let me pressure you right here. I was like, I need to get her on camera, a live stream. So I was like, all right, can you at least tell people to support, you know, our demonstrations, to do similar demonstrations and you know, in their host countries to try to raise some awareness. She's like that I can do. I was like great. I was like, all right, let's do a live stream Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, And then she speaks for like a minute saying, Oh, join our son, Sally, and you know, he's been organizing this demonstration in front of the the US capital and they're also going to do it in front of the White House. I encourage people to join. I encourage our youth in other countries to do the same thing. Blah blah blah. And then I was like, oh, by the way, I heard from a congresswoman that some individuals sabotaged the two thousand and nine Little Policy Act draft.
Speaker 4: Who would that be?
Speaker 3: I was like, could you tell me about that? And her face dropped, Good for you, and then I just kept pressing her and like I kept trussing her. She again, she refused to say the family the individuals. At first she denied it. She was like trying to deny it again. And so I pulled up my laptop and I was like, it was this congress woman. Because I'm doing live stream on my phone. I was like, it was this congress woman. I was like, Manna, here's me with her. This is what she said, and this is the things. I repeated everything she said, and I was like, if I remember correctly, you were the head of the w C at that time. And then she's like, well, I didn't have a you know, translator. I must have mis heard things. And I was like, no, no, no, no, no. You could have called on our people. You could have said I needed a translator. Our people would have dumped their you know, their their their money. My father, my father, because my father used to be her biggest supporter. I mean he was slave working two jobs in Oklahoma. We we grew up like this is a part of me that you know, I'm actually not ashamed of saying it. Like my father, God blessed this man. The level of patriotism in this man, Like we didn't have anything new. Everything we had was used, even in our clothes. The only time we got anything new clothes was once a year on the ed holidays. He would buy us new clothes. Everything else from our shoes to her, our jackets, everything else. We would buy a groag.
Speaker 1: Sales I love twenty fifty cents a dollar.
Speaker 3: This type of why, it's not that we didn't have money or that he didn't have money to do that. He would work to do jobs like slaving away because he thought these people were fighting for our people. He thought they were actually fighting for our people. So he would send literally much of what he earned to them because they're fighting for.
Speaker 2: Just to have them sabotage piece ship. So you pushed her, and you pressed her and pressed her and pressed her, and she finally she finally crashed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she finally cracked. She tried making all these excuses, that excuse that, that excuse. I destroyed all her excuses.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: I was like people would have donated money like you could have done that. She's like, well, I didn't have you know, you know this, I didn't know who to call.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised she didn't just hang up the live stream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well no, I'm doing the live stream like I got her, you know, like a very tough spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then and like this goes on for about forty minutes and then she she ends up. She does She's like, I'm tired. After she blurts out one key fact, and she said, it's this family. It was the same family you know when I had it, because she met with George Bush in two thousand and eight. I believe she said, I had a different translator, but this family used, you know, their their influence to get the sister of this family to serve as my translator to Bush. So I don't know if she actually fully translated what I wanted said to Bush to President Bush. And so this is the one. They all knew about it, she said, they all knew about it. It was because again the East Takistan issue, because China doesn't like this, doesn't want this you ever mentioned. And then she's like, after she blurted that out, because from everyone who knows that picture of her with Bush. There's one other lady in that picture, and everyone knows who that person is. She today, she masquades as an activist, continues to masquerade that life, but everyone knows who that is, and they dominate our diaspora, just like their family in East Ta Kistan used to dominate even the autonomous region. So this is this is the sad thing. Then Ribio was like, oh, I'm getting tired, you know, let's just end the here. And I was forced end it. I couldn't keep pressing her. I was like all right, And then she's like, they will destroy you. You messed up. They will destroy you. And I was like, let them try.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: This was July tenth, two thousand and eighteen, live stream. The very next July eleventh, Guess who shows up in the office in my office, that woman, that young woman that came from Turkey. I would only learn years later who brought this person from Turkey? All this. So she comes in and I'm sitting and she's like, I want to help you, guys. I speak this, many languages, that many languages. I studied political science, I studied this, I studied that, you know, trying to make herself appearing and I'm just like, you know, I told you we're not interested in working with you. Could you kindly leave? And she's like, I'm waiting for Rabia. I was like, Rabia, that has nothing to do, you know me, Like she's not even here, Like what she's like, Rabia told me to be here. So I called Rabia refuge is that call? Like picking up? And she just sits there and I'm like, if I touch this person, Like in my head, I'm like, if I touched this bitch, she's gonna claim that I assaulted her. Of course I'm a I'm in a very fucked up position right now. I was like, can you leave? Please leave? I asked her nicely several times. Then she touches me on the hand and she's like, I heard you don't like she does this. I heard you don't have a girlfriend, you know. Oh yeah, And she's dressed up very provocatively as well. I've got to mention that part. But I knew as soon as she entered that this was this was a trap, but I didn't know who the trap was being set by. You know, I didn't think of that, and so I told her, you know what I said, it's because the people like you, traders like you, that's the term I use. It's because of traders like you that millions of my people are in concentration camps right now, millions of our people are suffering right now, and you're over here shamelessly trying to serve the Chinese and their interests. I said, get the fuck out of my face. Yeah, I said, I don't want to ever fucking see you here. Get the fuck out of my face, you bitch. And I yelled it so loud that because we work in an office works space area, the others and the neighboring office is heard and they're like, what's going on. I said, this person is annoying me, she's leaving, and so she left.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Then, well this is where the funny thing comes. This is where the game starts. Then I totally forget about that, you know. I was like, ah, this that ruined my day. And I called Herbia. She never picks up, and I keep calling her, calling her. Finally, at like ten pm, she calls me and she's like, oh, I'm sorry I missed your call. I was like, I was like, did you send this person here? I was like, did this person here. She's like, no, no, no, I have no I said, this is what this person tried to do. I said, who the hell? And she's like oh no no. And in my head, I'm still not thinking about, oh, this might be a trap from the day before, you know, the threat. Several months ago on apparently she filed the police report claiming that I threatened to kill her and that I was working for the FBI, the CIA, Turkish Intelligence. Of course, clearly, the police report also claimed that I engaged in anti Asian hate crime and anti Islamic hate crime.
Speaker 2: You are Asian and Islamic, no I I yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like what what? Oh? And then they also she was Tibetan, so like the police report also claimed that she was Tibetan and that, you know, I worked for the Embassy of Palau. Like, I was like, who'd have fuck even wrote this police report? What that?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: So they played all as dirty as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so so I don't I don't know about this. Of course. Of course I'm out there in front of the White House almost every every day Monday through Friday, like an hour, raising awareness, doing demonstrations. So if I wanted to if the Capitol police it's such a whatever US government wanted to arrest me for whatever, they could have just picked me up from there. No, according to the records, because it shows like the case was dismissed, the police report was dismissed. Then it was reopened again in August. So I went through a review and then it was like, oh, this is bullshit. Then it was reopened again. Then they changed them bullshit and added anti Islamic hate crime and you know, anti Asian hate crime, and then threats to do bab harm and all this other bull crap. Like I was like, what anyway, I still don't know about this. Then oh, by that time, I've been repeatedly calling out China's false flag, the et IP tip because they're still playing this propaganda game, trying to lure your wars into Syria, even in you know, twenty eighteen. So I explained our people. I was like, this is a false flag. This does not benefit us. We have no fucking nothing to do with Syria r. This is the justification China is using to legitimize its genocide. Don't be dumb, don't fall for this trap. You know, use your brains people. So they began, you know, threatening me, like they call me an infidel, all this type of shit. Sure, then September tenth comes, September tenth, it's September tenth. And then as soon as it hits September eleven, like midnight, guess where I start receiving calls from.
Speaker 2: China, Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: ICE has got your number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm receiving you know, a bunch of calls from Afghanistan. Of course, I was like, ah, fuck, no, I don't have time to deal with this bullshit because it's nine eleven now. I was like, nah, there's some fishy shit. So I turned off my phone. Next morning, you know, I wake up, it's like six thirty am. I wake up and on my WhatsApp there's like three different Afghanistan numbers, all of them with like a bunch of audio messages, like and I'm not talking about one or two, I'm talking about like dozens of audio messages.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, a lot of threads, a lot of threats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I opened only one and I listened to it and again it's it's Inwiger and it's from those tip fuckers, and they're like saying Oh, we're watching you. We know everything that you're doing. You've been brainwashed by the Western infidels. You can't be demonizing us like that. You know you should return to the troop out. The true path is to Giht against all infidels, all this type of bullshit. Right, So, by that time, we had we had we had some American volunteers, let's say, advisors. Let's just leave it in die like I don't want to go into detail that there were some folks giving us advice, et cetera from behind the scenes, and so I forwarded to them, to one of them, and that person was like, do not go to the White House today. Don't do your daily demonstration there today. Just stay the funk away from the White House while I try to figure out what the fuck is going on. Right, So this person was trying to protect me, and then so I don't go like I wanted to. I was like, no, I have to go. And it's like, Folly, like I'm telling you stay the fuck away from the White House, Like you receiving these calls. This is not some random bullshit Like I'm gonna try to figure out what's going on until then, Like, don't even go anywhere near Washington, DC, you know, just stay the buck away. So I don't nothing happens. The next day, I go in front of the White House and it's not just me, it's a bunch of other wikers as well. Like we do. They like daily demonstration about an hour so we're protesting in front of the We're not protesting, we're demonstrating, protesting against the genocide, trying to raise awareness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The Secret Service, all of them they already know me by now, like they know who I am. So they come up because they seem like literally every day they come and they're like, oh, are you slid here? I was like yeah. Then I was like then they were like, oh, can we see your idea? I was like okay, So I give them my ID and then they start radio and some ship and then they're like, you're you're under arrest for terrorism. I was like, what the heck?
Speaker 2: No, because of all the pings from Afghanistan to your phone.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's it's it's not really. Yeah, that was just the excuse to arrest me.
Speaker 2: I was just so and the Secret Service dudes knew you because you've been out there every day for months.
Speaker 3: They know, man. I was like, what the fuck, I have nothing. They're like, it's not our call. We're just doing our job. The guy is going to pick you up. So I get arrested and they hand me over to the FBI, and then the FBI puts me, you know, in the car and you know, takes me underground some location god knows where, probably their headquarters, I don't know. It was in DC. We didn't go too far away from the White House. I think it was like a couple of minutes, like five minutes maybe six minutes drive. Then I repeatedly asked for a lawyer. By the way, oh sure, I was like, I want to lawyer, And they're like, oh, if you don't have anything to you know, Hi, if you're not afraid of you, you shouldn't be afraid to talk with us, you know, we just want to figure out what you know.
Speaker 2: I never said I was afraid to talk to you. I said I want a fucking lawyer.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So they keep baiting and they're like, yeah, yeah, we'll get you a lawyer. You know, we just want to we just want to know, like, you know, what's your ties to DT. I am and I was like, what the fuck? So I explained them. I was like, again, this is Chinese intelligence, false flag, this is I give them the whole thing, Like why are you protesting in front of I was like, dude, my people are facing a fucking genocide. I was like, at that time, the official figure that was actually cited by the US UH ambassador to the U was eight hundred thousand at least eight hundred thousand wigers have been taken into the camps. I said, at least eight hundred thousand of my people are in concentration camps. China's committing genocide against us. And they were mocking me like, oh, you know, it looks like the Nazis are back. Huh like this type of.
Speaker 2: Shit, of course, the fucking FBI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so two hours and forty minutes go by, two hours, the whole thing was two hours and forty minutes, two hours and thirty minutes go by. They asked me all types of stupid shit, like finally, you know, including like would I ever fight against the US? I was like, dude, why the fuck would I fight against the country that I'm looking up to as the savior of my people, Like like, like what like, what in that world? Like I said, even a dog doesn't you know white the hand that feeds him. I was like, come on, like, you can't. You guys can't be this dumb. I was like, y'all are the fucking FBI, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Then after two hours thirty minute.
Speaker 2: That's where you're wrong, bucko. The FBI can be really fucking dumb.
Speaker 3: Actually, they yeah, anyways, they go out, they come back. Now, they go out and they said, okay, you're not a terrorist, we understand now. Then they go out. They come back in like a couple of minutes later with a piece of paper and they said, oh, well, the real reason that you're arrested is because on July eleventh, you threatened to kidnap and kill this woman.
Speaker 2: Oh, for the love of fuck, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then they're like, you cannot tell anyone we're conducting an investigation. You cannot tell anyone that you were arrested, that you were interrogated, none of this can We can't even tell anyone about this. Only your lawyer and even they can't tell this to the public.
Speaker 2: Fuck that we're telling everybody that way. How long ago is this?
Speaker 3: This was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Ah, statute of limitations. You could talk about that shit now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So no, no, it's not just that that's like dragged out for three years. So twenty eighteen, this the first year. It was like status hearing upon status hearing upon status hearing. We're still investigating it. We're still investigating it. We're still investigating it. Oh. I hired a lawyer, I hired a private investigator. We found out who brought this everything from who brought this woman to the US to when she arrived to whose fucking house and basement she was living in through their own testimonies, you know, because they thought when this private investigator went around asking, they thought the guy was working for the government or something. So they all testified to their own shit. And I handed that to the FPAH, we like our lawyers handed that and I'm like, look, just as I suspected, because I told him, I suspect this is a Chinese intelligence operative, because this is what's going on. And then they kept trying to coerce me, you know, to just her a plea deal where I will only receive six months in jail. And I was like, plead deal for what? I didn't fucking do shit. You know. I was like, where's one evidence? I said, I told them, I said, they're like, you called her. I was like, find it. You have my phone records, you have my phone records, find her number, find one evidence. Give me a fucking recording that I called her, and if you want to execute me, I'll gladly accept it. I said, find out for me. No, no, no, no no, Like they kept postponing, kept delaying, kept all this for three years, three years straight. They tried to They tried to scare me. You know, they're saying that, oh, if you don't, if you don't, if you don't accept the plea deal, we're gonna charge you with you know, cause they're terrorist. Bullshit. Didn't work because I didn't fall for their bullshit trap. You know. If I had said one fucking thing, oh yeah, we we I think those are our soldiers or some shit right there, I've been gone, that would have been. But I knew. I knew this was all a fucking trap because that night, you know, like I didn't sleep throughout that whole night after that, like, after that interrogation, I was like, what the fuck, trying to figure out who all was involved in it? And I was like, fuck, this was the response from July tenth. This was that response. Yeah, and it literally it was. And this is how I found out about Document number seven. It was actually an FBI counterintelligence officer who's going to testify on my behalf that as I suspected that this woman was a Chinese intelligence operative and this is what China does. He was the one who told our lawyers, you know, there's a document the Chinese have actually instructing shit like this, and he told our lawyers, and that's how I learned about Document number seven. If this didn't happen to me, I would have never known about Document number seven.
Speaker 2: I had never heard of it until you brought it up, dude, and I just pulled up it, just googled it while you were talking about it, and that was just the quick little AI excerpts from it. I'm sure if I was to read the entirety of the document that it would go into explicit detail on all of what's actually authorized by the people of China to do to your people. It's oh my god, and yeah, this is this is insane. Not only is there a genocide going on, not only is it being completely covered up not only does our government know about it, and they're doing nothing to stop it or even acknowledge it. For the most part, the people out here that are doing the good work to try to get the word out there, if for nothing else, just to bring awareness to it. They literally on some conspiratorial level, are throwing spies at you to trip you up, and then our government is questioning if that's reality, and it's this is my mind blowing dude.
Speaker 3: The Chinese, I mean, they've they engage in all types of warfare, including law lawfare, so oh yeah, they were using law fair like because everything else felt like they tried to, you know, buy me off. That didn't fail. The nice approach didn't work because I was like, fuck you, I'm not in this for money. You were power, wealth or whatever that shit. I don't give a fuck about that. I'm over here trying to save my people and that's it. Yeah, my country, that's it. I don't care about that. Like I'm willing to sacrifice my entire family for it as well, Like I'm not going to give up on that because this is the way my father raised me, you know, like he like God blessed the man, so he was like you have to be able to sacrifice everything, even us, if that's what's going to save our country.
Speaker 2: You have to do that because for a bigger goal than just you and just your bloodline, we're talking millions of people.
Speaker 3: And then so after that, it was, you know, they tried the harassment, demonization, you know, threats, hoping that I would be like, oh, pressure and be like, you know what, let me fuck this. You know this is too much. Let me just sit down and go, you know, jerk off in my corner or some shit. Excuse me, now, you're fine, bro, And so that didn't work. So now like we gotta we gotta handle this guy some way, some way legally to where legally, if we can lock him up, that's.
Speaker 2: Just as good as silencing him. And even if he does get out, he's forever tarnished, his reputation is gone and all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for three years, just stretched out, I went through thirty status hearings, repeatedly asked for a trial, kept getting denied. The government refused to give up the interrogation for an entire year, citing national security.
Speaker 2: And national security.
Speaker 3: Even the judge was like, what the fuck? Yea, Even the judge was like, no, fuck you, you're gonna give the tape. And they're like, if you, if you're really concerned about your agent's name, rejact their redact their name, blur up their faces, and give the damn tape. Finally they gave the tape and then they're like, oh, we you know, we're gonna we're gonna dismiss it. Wow. Like that, they wanted to dismiss the whole thing. And then once they were about to dismiss it, then they're like, oh no, we changed our mind. A couple of weeks go by and they're like, oh no, we changed our mind. We're gonna charge you with anti Asian hate crime.
Speaker 2: Once again, charging an Asian who is of the Islamic faith with Asian and Muslim hate crime. That is the most ridicul Dave Chappelle ship I've ever heard in my life, exactly.
Speaker 3: And they kept trying to pressure me. You know, if if if you accept the plea deal, you'll only get six months in jail. If not, we're gonna, you know, you could look anywhere from five to ten years in prison. Except yeah, exactly, I was I was tired, and even my lawyer, I don't know what. I don't know if they bought off my lawyer or what the fuck happened with the lawyer. Even him, he was just like trying to pressure me to accept. And this lawyer was actually someone that, you know, one of those advisors had recommended. And this lawyer himself ended up his father was like some CIA you know, officer or some ship.
Speaker 2: So the fucking levels and networking with these assholes, I swear.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it gets, it gets even more fucked up. So they're they're trying to, you know, continuously do this. So finally I'm fed up. I was like, I can't talk to anyone about this. Nobody knows about this. I can't even tell my own parents' family about this. So like constantly I'm under this pressure, but I don't give up. I'm still advocating, I'm still doing my thing. I'm still making progress. Then finally, now it's two thousand and twenty one, the end of two thousand and the US is already recognized the genocide, by the way, like like.
Speaker 2: So it's not like you're gonna get interrogated again, Like, oh, well, I guess the NATSS are bad, Like no, no, no, it's it's understood and recognized that there's some shit going down here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I believe. I just want to you can read about it. Because then I told the journalists after all this shit, the Daily Caller. Yeah, so yeah, it was twenty twenty two. At the end of twenty twenty one. They kept trying to push into a status, you know, kept pushing it back, kept trying to do it. It's been three years by now, and I'm like fucking tired, and to the point that I start reading up the law myself. You know. I was like, something, this fish is here, right, So I told my lawyer, you know what, like, fuck you, dude, you should have gotten me a speedy trial, one, an actual fucking trial. I should have had a trial years ago, right. I was like, I'm going to fire your ass. I'm going to go talk to some lawyer, other lawyers, and I'm going to go to the media. I don't give a fuck at this point, I said, I don't give a shit. At this point, if they're going to arrest me, charge me with whatever crap, I don't care as long as they give me a trial. If if, if the jury hears all the evidence and they decide on whatever. If that's if that's the case, and if they decide to sentence me to death, I'll accept it. If not, screw this. There's there's some bullshit games being played here. I never thought China's influence was that powerful in the US government, but apparently it's it's power.
Speaker 2: It is everybody thinks that Israel's power is so so prevalent in the US government. And don't get me wrong, it is bro China has so many politicians by the balls, it's not even funny.
Speaker 3: So what happened is after I threatened to you know, go to the UH to you know, journalists about this, guess what happens. And I threatened my lawyer to you know, to fire him and get a new one.
Speaker 2: You got a trial and everything got dropped.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I didn't even get a trial. His next response within a few days was, oh, they dropped the case. No prosecute.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 3: And what the funniest I have all the papers I have, like a document this, and the fact that I can pull it up for you, it's like right there.
Speaker 2: Wow, of all the but all the charges that they were about to put on.
Speaker 3: You, like literally this this thick.
Speaker 2: Good God, because of that one Turkish bitch that try to get in and honeypot.
Speaker 3: You oh she's she's from my own home country. Oh wow, it gets worse. She actually worked for the Chinese Education ministry. She worked for Chinese state media before she was brought to the US.
Speaker 2: So she's an understood spy. Like this is not a joke, This is not like a hypothetical.
Speaker 3: No, no, my suspicions was dead on, Like my suspicions of her, my gut feelings, the little arm bells in my head were dead on because after the stuff that the private an investigator found on her own fucking LinkedIn page, by the way, so even despite that, the this game went on, Like we handed all this information to the government and they insisted on playing this game. But anyways, after that, all this because we have all this records, right, physical records, because every little thing you get a record. But on the website you have you know, the PDFs. It shows that you went to status hearing. Everything that's said there is made into a record and uploaded as a pdf. Guess what happened on the website. All the PDFs are missing. It just says status hearing, status hearing. But the documents here have been completely erased.
Speaker 2: Wow, So they they're protecting.
Speaker 3: Her, not just her, because they're protecting the people involved in this, because she's just the bait. She was the bait, the person that they try to use to bait me. But if this actually went to trial, then they're gonna look into who the fuck brought this woman here, what the fuck is she doing here, who's she interacting with? Then all of the other people would have been exposed, including you know, that powerful family, but not only that powerful family, but who in the US, which individuals in the government, or which you know, corporations. It's cecha are involved with this family, and we're talking about a large pharmaceutical company where her brother works as a senior director.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, isn't it somewhere around like a order of all? Well no, no, I'm sorry. It's a quarter of all pharmaceuticals are based from natural sources. But I want to say half of the American pharmaceuticals come from China. Well it's something high, like a percentage, like crazy like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only that, but if you remember a couple of years ago, there was a leak of ccp uh you know, folks with CCP members, including those that had that were at high level you know, positions within Western companies, including certain pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, god, okay, So so you made it on the other side of the trial. You're a free man. There's no charges pressing against you or anything like that in your back into the advocacy.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I've never given up on the advocacy, Like I've never stopped doing that. Even despite all that, I kept going. But uh, that was you know, their attempts to try to stop me, to try to demonize me. Because what the other Weiger human rights groups would do after that was like, oh, solely got arrested. You know, he threatened this woman. He's he got arrested for threatening this woman. Do you know that, you know you shouldn't meet with him. They would try to sabotage all my you know, contacts in the US Congress, try to det me as some you know.
Speaker 2: Well, now the case has dropped, has your credibility been restored?
Speaker 3: I mean not really, the damage has been done. Yeah. Though the Daily Caller that's who I had reached out to, In fact, the reporter Philip he's really great, he's been. He's an investigative reporter and he's been, you know, exposing a lot of things that the CCP he's doing in the United States and a lot of CCP connections to a lot of you know, different folks in the US. And so he was actually asking me about you know, Chinese you know, transnational repression, and he's like, do you know anyone that has faced this? And I was like, bro, you're talking to the guy like you won't believe the shit that I've been through, right, And this was dropped in February, in January of twenty twenty two. In February twenty twenty two is when we started. I started talking to him, and even he tried to request the government, the FBI and others to give you know, the records, the police records, the interrogation records, all of that. They kept refusing, They kept extending their time, right and then refusing to give it up. And he was like, Bro, this is like the most weirdest shit ran into And luckily I had all this copies because if I didn't have these physical copies, no, virtually it's gone. But if I didn't, if I hadn't kept these, it would have been very difficult. So I you know, scanned all of this and sent it to him and he tried to reach out to those people, including that woman, and she claimed she had COVID.
Speaker 2: She wasn't even there that day she had COVID. She was nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, like she's like initially she's like, oh, you know, okay, I'll do an interview and I'll tell my side of the story. Then she ran away from it. Then the other weaker groups. Because the funny thing is, the police report claims that she was a volunteer for that weaker human rights group. That's what the police report states, and they fucked up on that part. That's where they fucked up is because they mentioned the fact that she was a volunteer at that we your organization, and that weaker organization, you know, is has a lot more connections than I do.
Speaker 2: Let's just say, are they a legitimate weaker organization or are they a part of the sabotage?
Speaker 3: No, they're they're part of the sabotage. They're not legitimate in that sense. I mean they were created. They were created specifically to you know, undermine, like move us away from our independence cause to a Okay, we'll accept human rights and autonomy and their China thing just which which essentially actually buys time for China to continue facilitating its colonization genocide to an irreversible point.
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 3: Independence is the only solution to save our people, to maintain our very existence, because we've been autonomous for seventy years now. China just celebrated seventy years of autonomy, and he's Trakistan. What has that? It brought us from ninety six percent of the population to less than fifty eight percent. We will specifically went from ninety percent to less than you know, if we buy China's if we buy into China's narrative official statistics, to less than forty six percent, we are being you know, completely wiped out in slow motion while the world doesn't do anything. And unfortunately governments, despite the recognition, despite you know, valance of never again, they are refusing to act. And because China, you know, is one economically and politically powerful too, we're economically to inter to reliant on China. Like for example, President Trump was trying to put tariffs on China and then China was like, oh yeah, well fuck you, and they what do they do they're like, we're not gonna you know, we're going to ban the sale of critical minerals to you, the export of critical minerals to the Western countries, right, And the US made the dumbest mistake by opening up the China and giving China, you know, control of you know, all of the critical mineral processing to where now, because critical minerals is used in everything from weapons systems to you know, phones, to computers, to anything electronic to if we want to survive in the twenty first century, you need critical minerals. China controls seventy percent of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fortunately, Oh bro, Okay, So what's next for you as you move forward and as you continue to be an advocate and fight the good fight for your people, what does what does your next steps look like?
Speaker 3: Well, right now, we're trying to get the international community. We've already got recognition of the genocide. We already you know, got a lot of condemnations, but no meaningful actions. So but no one is talking about the root of the issue. Again, many people are mistakenly saying, oh, China is persecuting we just because they're Muslim. Now that's not that's not the case. If it was solely because we were Muslim. Then you have ten to fifteen million Chinese, ten to fifteen million Chinese Muslims, yet nothing is happening to them, right because it's simply because we're not Chinese. It's because China wants to continue its colonization and essentially wipe us out. So for us, that is the root. To address meaningfully address the issue, you have to address the root, which is Chinese occupation and colonization. So we're urging the international community, especially you know, governments like the US, to recognize this as an occupied country, support our right to self determination under international law, and then to you know, take meaningful actions that you know, we're not asking the US and others to, oh, start supplying us with weapons and this is now, We're asking you to do the bare minimum under international law, the bare minimum of your obligations, which is actually try to you know, hold China accountable for the crime of genocide. Uh, you know, through international you know, at least through the same level that the US has been you know, putting pressuring Ukraine. You know, from the economic political perspective, I'm not I'm not even getting into the military party. From that perspective. You know, that's all we're asking for now, because the time will come and never inevitably China is going to get into a conflict with the US or another bigger power, and it's just a matter of time. Yeah, it's going to happen, I believe in the next decade, if not sooner, I hope.
Speaker 2: So I'm somebody who Okay, I know people are gonna think that I'm crazy for this. I don't care. Everybody was super afraid of Russia because they're Russia. I said for years that they are a paper tiger. The only thing that's scary about them is their numbers. But before Ukraine, I guess you could argue, before crimea right, nobody from their top general to their bottom lowliest private had actually been shot at or been in a gunfight. And I'm not saying that they didn't have quote unquote impressive weapons and tactics and blah blah blah. They were so arrogant that they genuinely believed that they were gonna blow through the entirety of Ukraine in two weeks. We are now about to round the corner on year four of their special military operation. Because their military is dog shit. And I know there's a hot take here. I feel China is even worse because, yes, they're big asset is their numbers, But if you take any kind of real critical look at their their air platforms. They swear the sou fifty sevens like the greatest things in sliced bread are f eighteens, which are like antiquated by all standards, or by our standards anyway, could smoke check those in any kind of actual air to air dogfight. You look at their radar capabilities, you look at their miss missile capabilities, you look at the very baseline training that your front infantry units receive. It is dog shit compared to America. So for China to get involved in an actual conflict with a actual competitor i e. US, it would be it would be a prison rate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it'd be disastrous. And this is the part that many people don't understand, Like China is not going to go to war without you know, completely finishing off us because we're the biggest vulnerability for them. Yeah, but until you know they have gotten you know, full you know, confident, like one confidency that they're they're going to succeed, and right now, China's not confident like that is why.
Speaker 2: If they were, they would have moved on Taiwan already, if they were so confident, that would have been done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll, they'll threaten it. They they'll you know, they've been threatening to take Taiwan since Mouth took over China like seventy some years, uh, seventy six years. The reason they haven't is because they're still not quote unquote ready. They're not one hundred percent confident, especially right now. That's why China has been heavily investing in a lot of propaganda and their diplomatic and economic power. So what China ultimately wants to do is use the threat of we will attack you, we will invade you to coerce those other countries to you know, appease China and be like, all right, you know what, let's not go to the war.
Speaker 2: But they've also been smarter about it. They've been going at it on the economic side too, right, So example of this in twenty sixteen, I think it was when the oil prices dipped out. Right, had a buddy of mine working for Chevron in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, or he might have been in Nigeria at that time. Either way, it was in Central Africa, right, and he was making crazy money because the oil field was booming, and I mean out of country workers in the oil field, you make that moan ney. Then the oil prices dip out, and as Chevron is pulling out, Chinese investors moved in. Same thing that took place in Afghanistan when American troops rolled out, Chinese mining conglomerates moved in. So China understands because they screwed themselves out of their biggest asset, which was their manpower, their numbers. That was a big thing the Chinese military since the beginning. They'll throw two million dudes out of problem. And I mean if they lose it, they lose it. They don't care. They've never really cared about losing manpower. So they have seen that this one child policy has fucked them out of their biggest asset. So they have been trying to wage a financial war on the world, but they haven't been overtly loud about it. They're basically throwing the rope around the neck and they are getting ready to tighten the noos if ever needed. But that's been their plan on the whole on the whole back end of it that a lot of Americans and a lot of Western countries don't really understand. Then when you look at their Belton Road initiative and you look at the actual principle behind it, the direction it's going across the world, which countries does it make very strategic stops and and everything else that's done like you said, yes, for military purposes. Absolutely agree with that. It's also being done to where they can cut off the flow to certain countries because, like you said, semiconductors are that's a big hot button item right now, right and I'm not gonna I'm not saying that's gonna go away anytime soon by any means. But when you look at the amount of resources that other country tes rely on China for the instant that somebody pisses them off enough, they could just cut them off and they're screwed. And so it's this is a war being waged on multiple fronts, and they have to be smart about it because they no longer have the manpower to back. They can't cash the check that they used to be able to write.
Speaker 3: I mean, like the Chinese military strategists lave in nineteen ninety eight, they wrote a book called Unrestricted Warfare, and it's about actually fighting against the US and they talk about using all means of war except for conventional warfare, so using all means including terrorism, including economic warfare, political warfare, lawfare, drug fare.
Speaker 2: China doesn't want a connectic war with the US. They don't want that smoke, no.
Speaker 3: Because they know if they get into a kinetic war, they it's going to be a disastrous end for them. Yeah, and they don't want to go that route. That's why they're heavily investing in manipulating and you know, co opting both Americans internally, but also destroying our next generations, whether it's through fentanyl killing hundreds of thousands of Americans a year, pretty year.
Speaker 2: Or TikTok.
Speaker 3: Rotten the minds, Yeah, rotten the minds because the same bullshit that they propagate here to you know, to screw the minds of the American younger generations are the future of America. In this case, they will never put that allot of that for their own people, for god now, because their goal is to dominate the world. And that is literally their agenda, if you like. In nineteen twenty one, the Chinese leader Sun Yatsen. He wrote a book called The International Development of China then, and in it he pretty much highlights that within one hundred years there's gonna be two major powers in the world. And he said it's gonna be the Anglo uh the White race led by the Anglo Saxons, and the Yellow race led by the Chinese. And he says they're gonna they're gonna fight. So China needs to prepare for that real fight. So this is this is not like some ship that's like happening in the past ten five years, Like they think strategically, whereas the US unfortunately, you know, hm, one of like that's like the the bad thing about our uh democracy is that every four years you get a leadership change and then they undo whatever policy was, you know, in place the previous four So you were starting from scratch every fucking four years. With China, it's like, all right, this is our goal for the next five years, this is our goal for the next ten years, this is our goal for the next fifty years, this is our goal for the next one hundred years, and it just moves on in progression. Yeah, that's what has been so successful and it's and it's you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, there's definitely a downside to democracy one and especially whenever you get the uh the elected officials who can be so easily swayed when enough money is thrown their way, regardless of what campaign promises they made to get into office, regardless of whatever side of the aisle they claim to be on, or whatever else. And a perfect example of that is look at these Epstein files, and before that, look at whatever kind of new policy was trying to be enacted. Trump himself is he is an outlier to a lot of things, and I get that, but you have Trump derangement syndrome going so hard in DC right now. You've got people that worship every word he says because they want to be his guy. And then you've got people that think that he's literally satan and everything he says. It's more polarized, right but behind closed doors, that money spends the same regardless of what party these people claim to be about. And I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of democracy. As a matter of fact, I wish we actually had a true republic, not a democracy here. But that's just my own hot take. But it breeds a perfect breeding ground for advancement, and for technological advancement, and for socioeconomic advancement, all these things. Democracy is the only system where you can go from the lowest one percent to the wealthiest one percent in one generation. No other system of economy or government has that ability readily available for their citizenry. Right, So there's so many goods, but there is so much negative that comes with that as well. And you just highlighted a very crucial point in that for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean from the like from the espionage perspective, for example, China is engaging in deep espionage. They're engaging in political warfare, taking advantage of the openings of our democratic system. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we had our own CIA spying on Trump from the last administration and then two administrations before that. We're spying on him for something else, And it's the loyalties aren't where they need to be because the head of the CIA and the head of the FBI are appointed by the current president, which means the former head. And that's the thing. It's a figurehead. The agent, the field agent that's working for the CIA and been there for twenty years, has been there through multiple administrations. So they're just there digging up the dirt on whoever they're getting paid to dig up the dirt on. It doesn't matter to them. That's no skin off their nose. But that's that's the point. It's a giant blackmail operation in that kind of espionage warfare that pendulum swings both ways, even in house, and that's a massive problem.
Speaker 3: But we should be targeting, you know, we should be focused on our external enemy rather than you know, taking our own graves.
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, Yo, I do appreciate you coming on the show this episode. You said you might be able to give us two hours, and here where we are made it past four hours of talking about some really in depth conversations. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I mean, I know our good cult members are gonna really appreciate it. So Sally, for any of our cult members that are listening to this that would like to support you in your efforts or maybe find more information about your cause and give all the shameless plug dude, your websites, your socials, whatever you're willing to tell us about, please let it be known.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah, our website is East E A S T. Dash t U r k I s t A N dot net, east trucused on dot net and then you can follow us on et x al gov or et national or you can follow me on Salihudarra and it's the same for Facebook, Twitter, x LinkedIn Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, yes, indeed, So good cult members. I want to thank you for listening to this, and this is a rather long one, but I think that was an excellent one. And for anybody who was listening to this that would like to see all of us, ravenly had to take off early because it's it's one fifteen in the morning our time, and you know, we can only I honestly didn't think it was gonna go this long, but I sure wasn't gonna stop the conversation once it got rolling. Here. Man, we covered a lot of ground this evening. So for anybody that would like to see the video of this rather than just hear our voices, the only place to get that would be to go to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. Y'all know we got kicked off of YouTube in twenty twenty because we said words that they don't like, so we don't play the algorithm games. Here we are about free speech. The only place to get these videos Patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy. We got a couple of tears for entry over there. If you go to that five dollar tier, that lowly tier, what you'll get is the video access to all of these episodes a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. Some of these episodes drop, but probably the main reason why people go to patreon dot com is because it is the only place to get these episodes absolutely promotional for day listen. We know ads suck, commercials suck. We get that you want to get the episodes completely commercial free. Patreon dot com slash call it a conspiracy, But if you sign up with that third eye all the way open tier, then you'll also get to join us for our Tuesday night Lives that we host every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Those links are all down in the show notes below. Once again, Sally, thank you so much for coming on to this episode. Brother. I learned a lot. I know our good cult members did, and I hope that we get to hear from you again here in a few months, and here that you've made some crazy advancements and that there's more, there's more acknowledgment, and there's actual boots on the ground that's making some changes happen to free your people of the genocide that they are legitimately experiencing right now now that so many people don't know what anything about. So thank you so much for coming on the show, brother, I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me and giving me this opportunity.
Speaker 2: Absolutely man, and again, good cult members, if you would like to support us in this show and boost the algorithm matrixs, then what you could do is please hit the five stars, hit the Shares of Life, subscribes to comments, leave a poster, review, and shares with they're friends and family, Share us everywhere, especially this episode. Share this episode all over the world. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members, doctors, finalies, and gentlemen. Why you're ready to go check out Menimistics, Jonathan's other the show and give them the same love and respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the show notes as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. I am the ca to Night and there is one very important, t humanly vital peice of information we need you know, were just as cern as humanly possible that