Speaker 1: Oh fo des a.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today is another live cult show, baby, and we are admitting all of the good cult members into the show. This one's going to be a bit of a dacy Jacob. Yeah, I think so, dude. There's a couple of things that I definitely wanted to bring up. I know that there's a probably a lot of cult members out there that may be interested in certain topics, MLK being one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're doing that tonight.
Speaker 4: I mean, I didn't know we were going to make a whole episode about the release or if we were going to just talk about on the live First of all, is anybody shocked about this? I thought this was understood that he was a complete djin.
Speaker 3: Well, And actually there was a book that was written back in the eighties talking about Martin Luther King. One of his one of his friends or family members or something like that, wrote a book and was talking about him, saying that he was an absolute degenerate. He like barely could even he couldn't write, he could barely read.
Speaker 5: I mean that he was, you know, in.
Speaker 3: All these orgy sex parties was always shit face and everything, and and a lot of people are like, all right, this guy, he's just trying to get famous talking I'm talking shit about MLK, Like, what's wrong with you? And then it happens to be confirmed.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Way, so the JFK RFK shape happens.
Speaker 4: By the way, they absolutely Eiffel towered Marilyn Monroe and that's not even like a joke. Wait till those files get dropped, everybody's lose their minds over MLK, Like, dude, no, they're all fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Dude, They're not gonna put the fucking Eiffel Tower information on of Marilyn Monroe into the drops like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, but they'll put mlk's gay sex orgies on the drops.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm pretty confident that they. I think they should.
Speaker 4: If we're talking about a full release and wow, bad timing. Wow, if we're talking about the fully uh declassified documents, then yeah, let's go fully declassified.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, there are a couple of articles that I did find regarding the situation, and we're still waiting on the.
Speaker 2: The JFK stuff. I believe.
Speaker 3: I think that that's gonna take a little bit, a little bit more time. I think they're just splitting them up and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So far, Well, there was more involved with that, right, MLK, and we're going to go off of the official narrative. Only pissed off the US government, right, and so they sent the Three Letter agencies to do the dirty on him. However, JFK and RFK, they pissed off communist regimes, international situations, whole of Vietnam situations. Well, the prevention of US getting involved in Vietnam, their involvement in Hollywood, their dad's involvement with the mafia, their personal involvement with them. There's more things you got to pull out before you can release it.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 2: MLK was just this thing which.
Speaker 4: Even when we did our MLK episode, we even talked about how the CIA wrote him a letter telling him to kill himself. Right, that's all confirmed or FBI, excuse me, FBI, not CIA, want to make sure I get my piece of shit three letter agencies, correct, But they even said that if he didn't, they were going to tell his wife about his escapades and like that was even within that note. Now they didn't go into the nitty gritty of what those escapades were. It was understood that he at least had a couple of side pieces, right, my man had some hoes, and like that was within the realm of okay, yeah, we could believe this.
Speaker 2: I think that people really didn't understand the level of P Diddy esque behavior that MLK was doing.
Speaker 5: But like, I mean, I don't know if.
Speaker 3: It was arranging blackmail type situations. He was just involved in a lot of the sexcapades as.
Speaker 7: P Diddy was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, putting him on the same level as P Diddy, that's a bit of a misnomer. He wasn't doing this for like blackmail of his crew. It was more like making sure that they were about that life and were loyal to him kind of thing. It wasn't blackmail, but it was right of passage. You gotta have some skin in the game, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, dude, there's a lot of weird shit that's coming out about MLK, and I mean, you know, kind of broke some hearts, you know, like you think that you have like this image of somebody that was sticking up for people back in the civil rights movement, and either way, I mean, even if he was a shit bag, I mean, there was still a lot of evolvement that came from that, right, Like you could say that he definitely played a role into helping the commingling of races be a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was all about peaceful protesting.
Speaker 4: That was his big jam, you know what I mean, Like, okay, what he did behind closed doors. And I'm not saying that negates these things, but at the same time, we cannot sit here and say that he wasn't every bit of the man the met the legend of the civil rights movement that he was.
Speaker 2: Nobody's taking away from that.
Speaker 4: However, these things now coming to light are definitely going to cast a very large, long shadow on his family and pretty much everything that he's been involved with follow up after that, Like, I'm trying to think of what all the organizations are that spun off of that now. I believe the NAACP was at least one of them, and I'm sure there's a few others. But it's like, it's not a good look. It's not a good look. It aged like like like milk, you know, although you would think in today's world, in today's world, you would think that that would be way more accepted. You know, your boy's got a bunch of gay orgies going on, and this, that and the other. He got prostitutes, and you know, some of the members of his group that came there weren't about it. And then he even made mention that they need to bring them in to you know, show them how it is up and here and all that, and so like, we can absolutely assume that there was some some forced activity going on with some of the members that weren't about that life, but he need to make sure they were really about that life.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: For those those who don't know yet, let's go ahead and read this article and from the BBC.
Speaker 2: God, the jokes right home. My god, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm just saying, I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: That was not on purpose. By the way, I did not do that on purpose.
Speaker 4: That our fault of the British Broadcasting Network is also the craziest euphemism for everything ever, and that this one just kind of played.
Speaker 3: Of course, well, oh god, it says a secret FBI dossier on civil rights leader Martin Luther King alleges that he had a string of affairs and other sexual aberrations, as well as links to the Communist Party. It says the paper it's dated just three weeks before doctor King's assassination. In April of nineteen sixty eight. The file was released in a tranch of documents relating to the assassination of JFK released on Friday. Oh, that's right, the JFK stuff was released. It's dude, Supposedly there's so much people are having like take a weekend off just to read it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We will be releasing an episode on a good cult members, I promise you.
Speaker 2: But it's it's extensive. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Well, it says mister Kennedy is not referenced in the file, and it is not clear why it has kept secret for almost fifty years. There is there is no evidence that any of the claims in the report were verified. So even though this stuff was being reported and documented and redacted and not allowed to be seen in the public eye, they're saying, still no claims, there's no evidence that it was that the report's verified, which okay, all right, I don't know what to do with that kind of shit, Like, how are we going to verify something that happened what sixty years ago.
Speaker 2: Unless you have eyewitnesses that are going to come forward now if they're still alive, very very big if on that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's funny. You say that because.
Speaker 2: He did father a bastard child in California.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I mean was that as a result of one of these orgies or was that because of one of his side pieces?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean potato potato or.
Speaker 4: If very well, could be six and one hand a half dozen in the other I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it says its cover shows that it was assessed in nineteen ninety four by an FBI task Force on the JFK Assassination assassination, which concluded none of the documents should be released. Many of the allegations contained in the paper appeared to be reports of private conversations between others or hearsay reported third hand. One allegation that King had a mistress in California with whom he fathered a child was attributed to a very responsible Los Angeles individual in a position to know, so that seems likely, at least. Among its other accusations are the doctor King was surrounded by advisors with strong links to the Communist Party and uh the Communist Party USA version. His statements were always subject to approval by the alleged communist sympathizers.
Speaker 2: All right, he was.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a tricky one for me, brother, because yes, there are some clear lines that I'm not saying he was a Kami himself.
Speaker 2: He did have people in his network that.
Speaker 3: Were, but he absolutely was a full on communist Marxist. And we're going to get into that. I read this whole thing already. Dude, it's fucked him anyway, before we get too far, Luke, go ahead with your hand raiser, Chelsea.
Speaker 8: They finally made a statement about the drunes.
Speaker 5: Yes I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trump made a statement on the drnes. He said they're all ours, just like I'd been saying his whole amn time in the in the first place. Anyway, No, you haven't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear no shit from you.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 3: I said that the physical drones are ours. There are definitely orbs that are transforming into into drones.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: Administration lied about it for sure, because they knew what it was.
Speaker 7: They gave approval for it, and.
Speaker 4: Once again Let's keep in mind that was a bipartisan lie. Republicans and Democrats were on the board saying, we.
Speaker 2: Don't know what they are, but yeah they who.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, a lot of people due Meanwhile, he got you know where Trump had to look to find that information. The fucking FAA Like you're trying to tell me that Biden couldn't have done that in the first place, Like, you know what I mean, it was obviously a cover up for some reason. It makes you wonder why he was being covered up though, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, because they don't want everybody to know that we have drones that can fly for eight hours, which no one else on earth has, but we can.
Speaker 2: Well we'll discuss that later. We're talking MLK shit at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll definitely get back into that. And so all right, here we go. He was a secret supporter of communism and in quotes, he was a wholehearted Marxist was MLK. His organization, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, set up a tax dodge to raise funds for its activities.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like a red flag to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, most organizations will try to set up some sort of a five oh four or A five oh one, C ten or C three or whatever the case is, to try to be as tact exempt as possible.
Speaker 2: That okay, that checks out.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a smart person that doesn't want to give any money to the government. I agree with that kind of sentiment.
Speaker 2: Who can argue, you know what I mean? I get it.
Speaker 3: Doctor King took part in end quotes drunken sex orgies and coerced young women to participate.
Speaker 2: Makes you wonder how young?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if they're gonna have any ages in this article you read through and maybe they'll mention it. But coerced does that mean he's sweet talk to them? Does that mean it was like under penalty of death like he was threatening them? Was there drugs involved?
Speaker 2: Did he go cosby them? You know that cosby don dog.
Speaker 3: It says that he had Oh well, it was during the LSD times exactly, you know, so it's not that crazy.
Speaker 4: Although I don't know if how many like date rapes have happened with LSD being the the culprit. I feel like that would be kind of that's kind of wild. But that with that being said, there was other types of drugs that would have been used for this at this time too.
Speaker 3: It's you know, I mean, it depends on how much LSD you're you're taking, you know, like if you're taking literally it's like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, micro dosing a tab of acid to somebody to I mean, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean twenty milligrams of DMT was was a fun time. You doubled that shit and I had a midlife crisis, you know what I mean. So maybe if you triple it or quadruple it. I don't know how l S do you.
Speaker 5: I've never done LSD.
Speaker 2: I've always been skeptical of it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what, how many of these shaman quote unquote have we heard that are actually raping their clients whenever they're under the influence of ayahuasca or whatever the case is. I mean, so, okay, I could see that would be used from that way, and that's horrible, but okay.
Speaker 3: It says that he had love affairs with at least for women, including folk singer Joanne.
Speaker 2: Beez joe An Bias. Not familiar with the name.
Speaker 3: I might be if I heard the music, But it says the list of alleged indiscretions would likely have been deeply problematic for the civil rights leader if it had been made public in nineteen sixty eight, It says King said that he liked the idea. At the time, King was well aware of Levison's, Levison's and Odell's communist affiliations. The reason King enjoyed this close relationship with communists is best explained by the fact that Levison, in February of nineteen sixty two, passed the word to Gus Hall General Secretary CPUSA, and quotes says King is a wholehearted Marxist who has studied, who has studied it talking about Marxism, believes in it, and agrees with it, but because of his being a minister of religion, does not dare to espouse it publicly.
Speaker 4: Further, by the way, Joan Biaz was Bob Dylan's counterpart.
Speaker 2: Oh how about that? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Further, in March of nineteen sixty two, Levison told a CPUSA.
Speaker 2: CPUSA, what is that?
Speaker 3: That's a Communist Party USA, Okay. He told a Communist partyist functionary that King was concerned about a communist label being quote unquote pinned on us, but that at the same time he wanted to do everything possible to evidence friendship toward the Soviet Union. In addition, King has been described within the CPUSA as a true genuine Marxist Leninist from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. The feeling, the feeling within the CPUSA at the time was and still is that King definitely follows a Marxist Leninist line.
Speaker 4: I gotta say the respect level for this gentleman is drastically plummeting in my book.
Speaker 2: I mean it already kind of was.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong, judgment and all aside, Okay, I get it. Guy had to, you know, get a little drunk and had a little couple of wild nights from time to time. I'm that's a that's a mark. But it's not like the biggest mark.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 2: You tell me he's a Marxist.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh god, so he's he's he's not even people dude, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you think about it. He wanted everybody to be equal. You're gonna be pretty damn equal on Marxism, you know what I mean. Yo, Communism is not this oh man, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Out on the surface, it's all about everybody's equal and all of that.
Speaker 2: That's not how it actually works in practice.
Speaker 3: But I mean, no, you know, prison inmates are pretty equal. I would say slaves are probably pretty equal. I would say, so equality. I mean, I don't know what kind of equality, what his flavor of equality was, but I guess peeking behind the curtain, we can kind of start to see it was the Marxist kind of movement that was poisoning his mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say his mind had obviously been poisoned by the Satanic rhetoric. Also, I don't yep, Yeah, I stand by it. Communism is absolute evil, ladies and gentlemen. It's attributed more deaths than any other institution in a shorter amount of time than any other group period on Earth, period ever, period.
Speaker 3: But big facts, right, Well, it says the paper paints doctor King in an extremely negative light, despite his receipt of the Nobel Peace Prize and his contribution to passing the Civil Rights Act four years previously. It is not entirely clear why the dossier was commissioned, but several pages of the twenty page document are concerned with mister King's upcoming Washington Spring project, which was scheduled for the coming months. It warned that despite doctor King's history for calling for peaceful protest. The combined forces of the communist influence and the black nationalists advocating violence give the Washington Spring Project a potential for an extremely explosive situation. And doctor King was killed before the planned march.
Speaker 4: Well, he was all about peaceful protests and silent sit ins and all these things. So for them to say that he was about to take violent action, I would say I would kind of go against everything he said. But again so does Apparently a lot of his lifestyle choices behind the curtain goes against a lot of the things he said on the mic.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to say on it. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, it says that he was a slow thinker with abnormal sexual preferences. Abnormal.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand abnormal, especially in the sixties. Like I mean, Jesus, if you liked anything. Oh, the missionary with the man on top.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're just weird. You know, he likes her to ride him. They're fucking freaks.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like, wait, what you know he's into oral.
Speaker 2: It's weird, right, he goes down on her.
Speaker 4: Yeo, Like back then the people were people were real sticks in the mud.
Speaker 2: About things that was happening behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: But I mean it was the start of the hippie movement, you know what I mean. So there was probably some freaky shit going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah there was, but that's my point. That was the Hippie movement. Like only hippies did that kind of shit, Like, oh God, the sensible, sensible.
Speaker 2: Normal people, they don't do that. It's missionary with the man on top of the way God intended.
Speaker 4: And I shouldn't say it like that because now it sounds like I'm trying to make fun of his voice and I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do a good MLKA impression.
Speaker 3: I think he did pretty swell, sir. It says, despite doctor King's historical reputation as a skilled speaker.
Speaker 2: Oh, another skilled speaker with.
Speaker 3: A very interesting bedroom preferences.
Speaker 2: These charismatic leaders, man, you gotta watch them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very interesting, it says. The FBI filed claimed that other advisors approved everything mister King said, and it says King is such a slow thinker. He is usually not prepared to make statements without help from someone, it says, linking doctor King to communism, it claimed King is a wholehearted Marxist Marxist who has studied Marxism, believes in it and agrees with it, but because of his being a minister of religion, does not dare to espouse it publicly. And in another part says, during the early nineteen sixties, the Communist Party was striving to obtain a Negro labor coalition to achieve its goals in this country. Martin Luther King Junior and his organization were made to order to achieve these objectives. The most delicious claims about doctor king sex life are contained in a dense collection of rumors in the final two pages, where it says an all night sex orgy was held with these prostitutes, and some of the delegates in attendance room had a large table in it which was filled with whiskey. All right, okay, I party time.
Speaker 4: That's not the craziest thing ever to me. I'm just saying, like, so your boy liked to get drunken bang hookers. I mean, like, okay, I can't like, I can't approve this activity, but like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: It was down to clown.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to party. It says the two negro prostitutes were paid fifty dollars to put on a sex show for the entertainment of guests. A variety of sex acts deviating from the normal were observed. Deviating from the normal, right, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Use the wording deviating from the normal means literally, if these two girls went down on each other.
Speaker 2: This obscene perversion, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, bro, you mean lesbianism, like that's that's not even that crazy these days, but per the day and age, like sodomy.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean, you mean?
Speaker 4: But fucking yeah, that's all that, you know what I mean? They made big things out of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if they were doing you know, two girls, one cub kind of shit out here.
Speaker 2: You know, it's possible, though, it doesn't shut the door on it. The realm. Fifty dollars was huge back then, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, and then it gets into previous sexual experiences, where it says this activity is not new to King and his associates. As early as January of nineteen sixty four, King engaged in another two day drunken sex orgy in Washington, d C. Many of those present engaged in sexual acts natural as well as unnatural, for the entertainment of onlookers. Eh jacob I he liked having people watch him fuck.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he was he was about a certain dominance like that. I just looked it up here. So fifty dollars back then would be close to about five hundred dollars today, So I mean, not bad. Okay, that's that's about a normal rate for a hooker, or so I've been told.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you got two regular street walkers and you're paying them to do quote unquotquot abnormal things to each other. First of all, I mean, I don't know how wild they don't give a five hundred dollars, but I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Depends on where you picked them up from.
Speaker 4: I suppose that's a very good point, and I mean in Washington, DC, like all the other politicians have been doing for forever.
Speaker 2: He probably was just keeping up with the Joneses at that point. Probably well, it says, when one of the females shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King and other of the males present discussed how she was to be taught and initiated in this respect. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: So they was trying to make her holla for an extra dollar, and she wasn't about it, so they force it upon her, is what I'm hearing. So again that respect level steadily plummeting ladies and gents.
Speaker 2: Throughout the ensuing years, and until this date, King has continued to carry on his sexual aberrations secretly while holding himself out to public view as a moral leader.
Speaker 3: Of religious conviction. This paper, this paper was written obviously when he was still alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah that hm, it's not a good look, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: But like, here's my thing.
Speaker 4: If they knew this, and they could confirm this, why would they kill him? Why wouldn't you just release this shit and smear his reputation to where every one of his followers would have been so aghast at what they had just learned that they would have just stopped following him, what you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Instead, they made him a martyr.
Speaker 3: Well, and what it says here is you know the part that I was talking about earlier, where it says it warned that despite doctor King's history for calling for peaceful protest, the combined forces of the communist influence and the black nationalists advocating violence give the Washington Spring Project a potential for an extremely explosive situation, and he was killed before that march, so that Washington Spring Project never really kicked off because he was taken out before that. So maybe they were just worried. They were like, all right, this guy's doing peaceful protests whatever, you know, will infiltrate. We'll go to a couple of his parties, you know, we'll try and be like friendly to him and shit like that. That way we can, you know, if we need to have some kind of scratch on him, then we got it. And then they probably found out the Spring Project thing and they were like, Eh, a little too far, we don't need all that, and so they probably I mean, to be real, I don't think that. I don't think that most movements are organic anyway. At least they may start out organic if it's just a couple of people, but once you start getting one hundred people or two hundred people or a thousand people in on it, then it starts taking this weird like you know, infiltrated by the government turned to it to where it almost turns very extremist.
Speaker 2: And I think that that is probably what happened.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of issues just right off the top of what they said For the record, doctor Martin Luther King Junior had a doctorate.
Speaker 2: From let me read here.
Speaker 4: He got it in systematic theology at Boston University's graduate school. So for them to say he was slow of the mind and a slow reader, they don't just hand out doctorates, bro, and especially not in the fifties two black guys.
Speaker 2: So like he had to.
Speaker 4: Be on his game to be able to pass these things, get defend his thesis and all of that to get the moniker. So I just I'm having an issue with them saying that he was slow of the mind and that he was a bad reader and all that.
Speaker 2: I calling bullshit on it.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's just be real, dude. It was probably written by some kind of racist, right, like just the way that it was being worded, like it absolutely was. And I mean, whenever you're talking about Martin Luther King, and you know, you're talking about the weird sex acts, they're probably like, you know, look they're they're they're doing animal sex, and you know what I mean, Like you could imagine that you know, there was that kind of rhetoric that was that was being had just because of his color. But I mean it was of the time. Whether it was right or wrong, I'm not saying I definitely don't agree with that kind of rhetoric obviously, but that's just the way that they documented it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to look at it from the eye of the person writing it for sure, and if that person was a racist, which it was being written by a dude in a three letter.
Speaker 2: Agency in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Against MLK, so we can just pretty much assume this guy was a klansman.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, that seems like it actually checks out. So for them, I.
Speaker 3: Said, possibly, Yeah, I mean he was like definitely working for some kind of government entity.
Speaker 2: Right, like probably I defend the wat man.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was the case. I don't know, but anyway, look, let's get back over to the messages real quick, just to catch up. I don't want to get too far behind like we normally do. The honey Badger said, what's good you beautiful masters.
Speaker 2: I miss y'all. We missed you too, dude.
Speaker 3: The Spirit Animal said, hello, motherfucker, Hi, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Samuel, glad to have you with us this evening. Sarah as always.
Speaker 3: Dre said yo. The hard g in gum Atrio said, Yo, what up?
Speaker 2: Was Anna Witch? Am I jew.
Speaker 4: What same old big dog gang gang Tyler's.
Speaker 2: Tyler said, ye yee, what's up boys?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Cult?
Speaker 3: Ye sandowitch dog hard G said, I heard that Trump was going to purchase Viagra and change the slogan to make erections great again.
Speaker 2: I really hope he does when they stop being I mean when did When did Boner stop being great?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm just saying that that little blue pill gets its own Maga esque moniker.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just beautiful marketing right there.
Speaker 3: That would be sick. Go ahead, har gi.
Speaker 9: So that wasn't joke so great if he actually did. But like I was just thinking of the mac slogan, like it just kind.
Speaker 2: Of popped from my mind.
Speaker 10: So so that would be funny.
Speaker 2: But that is just a joke.
Speaker 5: Well, man, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean, anything's possible, Like it just seems like we're living in wild times right now, and all of the executive orders and all the shit that's being passed and the people that are put into place. I wouldn't put it past him to do some shit like that.
Speaker 4: You took the words out of my maule John that we are living in monumental times, my brothers and sisters. It's very possible that not only Viager, but a lot of different companies start using some some Trump slogans moving forward, seeing as how popular he is and pretty much everything he says becomes a meme.
Speaker 2: I don't see why you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Jump on that badwagon if you were a part of the ad agency.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Did you see that There was an interview over the White House I love like all of Trumps speakers, Dude, they're always fucking slaughterers on the mic and somebody asked like, uh, you know, in regards to the illegal immigrant situation, are you only are you only kicking out the ones who were convicted of some kind of crime? And she goes, they're here illegally, of course, they're all, all of them are being kicked out due to their crime.
Speaker 2: I was like, I always that one guy.
Speaker 4: That's become a meme. It's like, I'm not going back to Haiti. It's like, wow, well, I think this wasn't even really intended for you, my boy. But all right, I mean, have to shoot fits. But for the record, I understand why people would be making boats out of trash to get away from Haiti.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 4: Good God, But you just happen to land on the US shores at a very very bad time to be an illegal immigrant.
Speaker 2: My heart goes out to you.
Speaker 4: But boy, oh boy, you could have just gone a little more north and hit Canada and been all home free.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Spirit animal. Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 3: How's your night going, Sam?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's going pretty good, County in the doghouse. But it is what it is, you know, to answer. To answer your question about when bonusn't good anymore? Uh, roughly about after the fourth hour.
Speaker 6: If you ain't got no action, that's when you need to seek medical help.
Speaker 7: Old on.
Speaker 2: If you ain't got no action, then don't take the pill.
Speaker 4: My boy, what do you know? Good God, that was so much beating off you could do at that point.
Speaker 6: Bush off, Bubba, I am a view twenty five man, I ain't. I ain't got to take no no pill.
Speaker 2: Good things. Hey, I got that that marine.
Speaker 7: And me.
Speaker 2: Boy got that dog getting you heard me?
Speaker 6: Amen?
Speaker 8: Oh? But anyway, I love you boys.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 3: I feel like you shouldn't pregame on a se alis, you know what I mean? Like you should wait until you're over there until you know for sure it's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: No, no funck that I that ain't no problem.
Speaker 8: But if I'm going a pre game, I'm.
Speaker 6: Doing a line of Sea four am will pop two klaylutes?
Speaker 2: You mean, good god, you still get your hands on quay lutes? Who's your fucking plug, dude? How old is this guy? Well?
Speaker 8: I know some backyard chemists.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh my god, Sam, if you would, sir, if you would, and I'll actually buy the uh the you know, the little blue pills for you if you like, uh Viagra, sialis, you name it. I mean it could be some some weird ship that they sell over at the gas station. If you could crush that up and boof it and let me know how that goes for you, I would love.
Speaker 5: I would just love.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm down.
Speaker 6: But my problem is, even when just sober or anything, I last too damn long anyway.
Speaker 2: So but I'm down.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, And for all the young men out there who are thinking about experimenting with the little blue pill, which, for the record, the blue one is only viagra.
Speaker 2: It's a little blue diamond all the things. Uh listen, listen for the experimentation of it. I get it. Have your fun.
Speaker 4: Understand that if you start using this frequently, you will start having ED type situations by the time you're twenty seven to twenty eight. Like yo, you sparingly. That's why I'll do in tolerance rather quickly.
Speaker 3: That's why I've never even I've never even tried it before. Any of those boner pills are enhancers. I'm just I'm scared because I don't want my mind to become reliant on taking a pill.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, just don't do it, y'all. Don't do it until you actually need it. Okay, It's it's like steroids. Listen, I am not saying for the young twenty one year old buck who's trying to like get extra yoked, Like yo, okay, you hit you a cycle, fine, fine, okay, you get off of it.
Speaker 2: You don't stay on it.
Speaker 4: Or if you're gonna start taking steroids, wait till you're thirty five, Wait till your whole body and whole mind have fully matured and developed, and then add these things to your body to improve upon. Right, Let's let's be smart about it, gents. Let's not fuck ourselves out of our futures here.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 3: I actually just started taking psalms today, so it's interesting do you even bring that up.
Speaker 4: But you're at an age where that's okay, you know what I mean, Like, you know your body has got the right level of test sascerone, your mind chemicals are well, I mean, aside FM when you're taking psychedelics, that's a different you know, time.
Speaker 2: And place, but overall you're in a good spot to try to improve upon what you already got.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, young college kid does not need to do it to the level that these kids are doing it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm just getting too yoked.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was developing.
Speaker 4: Bitch tits by thirty four years old because they stopped and didn't step down the right way.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, what the fuck do you think was gonna happen? Like no, anyway, Yeah, when you got ariola is that big? It's like anyway, so.
Speaker 4: As a man, if your nipples in the sides of like saucers, like actual tea saucers, yeah you did something wrong, like this is not okay, But anyway, anyway.
Speaker 3: Uh, honey, badger, sorry to welcome you in off of that one, sir, but.
Speaker 11: Ahead, hey it was good.
Speaker 2: Yoh hey, let me learn y'all.
Speaker 12: What I like to do is I like to take a right and a honey pack and chase that ship with a rock star.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Now when you say rhino, are you talking about that rhino horn?
Speaker 2: Shit? Yep? Gas station pill then gas station.
Speaker 4: Pills, dude, you gotta be careful sometimes that's a Those aren't always the most uh.
Speaker 2: What's the word I'm looking for. Their quality is.
Speaker 4: Not always like their QAQC department isn't always on their p's and q's.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Yeah, trust me a honey pack and a Rhino and a rock star. Boy, you're gonna go on from trust?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's probably similar to taking a Molly at that point.
Speaker 7: Too, and take a Mollie.
Speaker 2: Boy, you're gonna trust me?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Molly's next level.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: I don't advise people to do that. I tried it one time. I didn't know that there was metha there that was on me.
Speaker 4: Whatever happened in just regular X, you know, the real kind, the kind they used to prescribe to people for marriage counseling.
Speaker 2: Drugs like that.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's the thing I I went.
Speaker 3: However, people say Molly, it's it used to mean pure MDMA, you know, and then they started splicing it with other shit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, I just wanted the MDMA, That's all I wanted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And in today's world, that's the same reason why I never fuck with LSD. I never have and probably never will because I personally can never trust the source. Everything's cut with shit with either fentanyl or some other type of chemical deats to make it.
Speaker 2: Have just like the old stuff, but new It's like, no, I'm good on that side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, nah, anyhow, getting off of uh bonners, the speared Animal said, Sammy is in the doghouse at the moment. Chose cult over lady friends staying over ma may.
Speaker 4: Oh and wait, whoa, whoa hold on, Samuel, hold on, you have the possibility of getting some ass and you're over here with the cult. First of all, we love you for this, but secondly, what did you do to get in the doghouse or can you divulge?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I told her no, I'm not I'm not giving Anne at night. She could come over next week.
Speaker 8: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Sam what I mean, dude, I don't have priorities. I have fire commitments.
Speaker 8: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Very well, she have me.
Speaker 6: She has me six nights a week, y'all, have me one night a week that she can get the fuck.
Speaker 3: Over, Samuel, go ahead, go ahead and get a third eye tattooed on your forehead. You earned it tonight, sir.
Speaker 6: The conspiracy in woman everything tattooed on my chest.
Speaker 2: But I'm wearing I'm wearing a guy Harvey Shucks.
Speaker 8: She stole my mother, she stole my Colt shirt.
Speaker 2: Damn it. My commitment level is beyond compare.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know many men that would take a night of a live stream over you know, their lady friend. But wait, she lives at you six nights a week all the time.
Speaker 6: No she she d so heard her go from the about six miles from me.
Speaker 5: Huh, well, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: You said that sam is not committed to the cult. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know if too many women that look bad in a Cult of Conspiracy shirt. So you know, it's a fashion, it's a fashion statement.
Speaker 4: At that point, speaking of, we do need to get our merch game more up. We were talking with top Lobster about it him and his T shirt company. Uh, they've gotten busy with things and so if we we do need to reconnect and get that hashed out. So everybody stand by. We will be having some better merch and if I'm not mistaken, better priced for better quality merch just around the corner.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate that. Sam for Sure to.
Speaker 3: Be Alive said LSD was my first psychedelic and did it when I was fifteen. Damn wild the spirit Animal said Lucky, My first drug was amphetamines at six same, well eight, okay, you're talking about like adderall okay.
Speaker 6: And pretty much you go down that whole catalog. I was on all of it. Had to take buff about four hundred milligrams a day, twice a day.
Speaker 2: God damn dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't pay attention for shit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I thought I was crazy with thirty milligrams time release, but that wasn't EVE until high school.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 2: He was on some next level shit.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, all right, Look, we're gonna get back to the messages here in a moment. There's something that I wanted to share here, and it was something that I am finding very sketchy.
Speaker 4: You know, we're getting off of this, back onto Mlk's gay orgies.
Speaker 3: No, we're off of Mlka's gay orgies. That was all that you really need to be said about that, as just that.
Speaker 2: You know, he was a degenerate and whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean, Hey, we've all done some dumb shit that we're not very proud of in our past.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I've never been a part of a gay drunken orgy for a whole weekend, I will say that, and maybe also never paid for sex. So I'm not judging those that have. Do you when you're in Thailand? You do what you do, not judging. But you know, yeah, you boy liked to party and that's coming out now, so we'll see how that plays out with the Internet and people's opinions.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: I didn't think that was like a secret.
Speaker 4: I thought people kind of knew that but just didn't want to talk about it. It's like, are people really shocked about Mlk's all this coming to light. I didn't know he was a Marxist, but like the drinking and the crazy sexcapades and all that, Like, I kind of thought that was unspoken common knowledge.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it is. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's just well known. It'll probably I don't know if it'll make the history books.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We need to burn the damn history books anyway. But anyway, look, there's something else I really wanted to get to, and this is something that I found earlier. And I think that you know, a lot of people have been questioning a certain podcast here lately, and this might help you understand what is going on, and said podcast, And I don't mean Bledsoe said, so, I mean the message that's in this message, and this is a message from Ryan Bledsoe, the host or one of the hosts from the Bledsoe said, so, his dad, me and Chris Bledsoe, who wrote the UFO of God, we've talked about him a lot. As a matter of fact, we're going to be getting Chris bleds on on the show here soon.
Speaker 2: By the way, we.
Speaker 3: Finally got a reply. We're gonna be making it happen. But anyway, so all right, the way that this is all kind of documented here, it's very interesting and it says so somebody asked and said, when will the Chris Bledsoe interview be aired? On the Sean Ryan Show. I thought that it was coming out in January of January twenty third. So, just to give a little backstory here, Chris Bledsoe went onto the Sean Ryan Show like a couple months ago, and Sean Ryan and all the people that are, you know, kind of like making that podcast what it is, They said, all right, we have a release date. It's going to be released January twenty third. Anyway, that time came and gone and people were wondering what the hell was going on? Right, Well, it says the answer is is that it will not be aired. It has been censored. And this is from Ryan bled to himself, but it says it has been censored. When my father and I initially recorded with Sean Ryan at his studio in Nashville in September of twenty twenty four, we were told that the episode would be released in one month, meaning sometime in October November. When nothing aired, we asked his booker slash assistant when the air date would be so that we could align our own internal plans with the episode release. The answer was January twenty third of twenty twenty five. So it says, let's take a few steps back. We were first introduced to Sean Ryan via a friend via a friend of mine. When the episode did not air late last year, my friend approached Sewan directly to ask about the air date, to which Sean replied that he was uncertain it would air at all. When asked why, Sean mentioned that he did not want to be associated with our story, which is interesting because he invited him on the show. He knew the story, right, it says in a separate note just a couple of weeks a bledsoe said so. Podcast listeners sent an inquiry to Vigilance Elite, which is Sewan's productions company, Slash Brand. Our podcast listener received a message in return noting the episode is still within the pipeline and will be released. So people are like, okay, do what's next? Then it says come January twenty second. My friend approached Sean Ryan once more to learn about when the episode will air. I know many of our listeners have been anxiously awaiting the release of the episode. Sean then revealed via a phone call with my friend that it will not air due to the fact that Sean, among other things, cannot be associated with elements of our story. Now, please understand this is not a burn against Sean Ryan.
Speaker 5: My father and.
Speaker 3: I very much enjoyed our time with Sean Ryan and his crew in Tennessee, and we feel the same from Sean that he genuinely enjoyed his time with us in person following the recording. He even told us that the episode was amazing. We're simply sharing this note to answer your question about the release date and encourage you to put some thought into content which is intentionally shared and content which is not shared via the various platforms you are receiving information from. Sean has every right not to air our episode, not to be associated with our message. It's his show and by no means our property to share. But we challenge you to think about the messages that we have aired via his platform, will and will be aired via his platform in the future, and the content which has been centered and not forgiven and I'm sorry and not given the same opportunity to reach the same audiences. We're sharing this information with you because as a consumer, you deserve to know in full transparency we have remained honest with you. I cannot say that our family is not disappointed with this outcome. We were very excited to be given the platform to tell our story, especially with the audience the size of Seawan's. If there were any elements that felt uncomfortable to share within that episode, why not splice some portions out. Our family has spent nearly two decades trying to share a message of love and positivity within the world, simply recounting our own personal experiences with intelligent phenomenon. In some cases we will be given that opportunity, but in some other cases that opportunity has not and will not be granted. However, we believe in divine timing and that our message will reach those who need it most. We're incredibly thankful to those who have uplifted our story and for the opportunities we've had to tell it. Our message is simple. We are all fractals of God. You can connect to the heavens by yourself and can and will, and it can and will talk back to you. Keep pressing on with sharing the truth. My family will.
Speaker 2: So basically the message here is yeah, is that basically I think that last part is probably the thing he can't be associated with. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, Because I listened to a lot of Sean Ryan's episodes, and there's a lot of things that you can have that he's there's a lot of people that he's had on there that talk very similarly to that. I mean, you're talking about people that he've had he's had on as far as like like training.
Speaker 2: People Carson on dude, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, and training people to remote view and shit like that. Like so I don't want to hear that. You know, that last message was against the grain, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Yeah, no doubt and so and here's the proof they were there. That's that's them right there.
Speaker 4: And I'm wondering if that's the point, though, is because he's had so many of these people on before and now he sees it as like a bad image and bad for the brand, so he's being more selective of stuff that he releases. I don't know. I'm not like trying to ride Sean Ryan's dick here. I'm just I'm trying to see what the reasoning behind that could be, because I mean, the whole thing with Billy Carson and I'm not going to get on a soapbox with him, Although he did finally release a statement where he took a slight, slight shred of responsibility for himself, only the slightest bit, and then start blame sharing everything else. But neither here nor there. That was back at like that was under one hundred episodes that Sean Ryan had done.
Speaker 2: It was earlier. It was like last year. If I'm not mistaken, I'm wondering if he's.
Speaker 4: Seen it as like, Okay, I could have like former Taliban leaders on and shot callers who are like calling out what's about to happen in these terrorist plots and all these things, or I can have the Bledsoes. But like that's not that's not true either. He still has all kinds of different guests on, not just military and intel people.
Speaker 2: He has all types on.
Speaker 4: So what would what did they share that he would have to say that he couldn't be associated.
Speaker 3: With dude Chris Bledsoe. And Chris Bledsoe for one, he's the one that wrote the book UFO of God and had the majority of the experiences. He has talked about his story a thousand times on a thousand different podcasts. None of this is secret, Like everything that he's talking about is wide out in the open. And I have to imagine that the stuff that was being said on Sean Ryan, for people who have fought Chris Bledsoe's story, you're not going to be shocked and awed by some new breaking news as far as like his level of understanding or whatever he's experienced or whatever, you know what I'm saying. And so good point the things like this is not something that is like like hidden or covered up in any kind of way. And so just the sheer fact that Sean Ryan reached out to somebody connected with them wanted Chris Bledsoe on the show, had him on the show, had a whole conversation, and then said couldn't be released. I don't necessarily blame that on Sean Ryan personally. However, there was one little bit of information that made me tingle a little bit, and that was that so Chris and Chris Bledsoe and and and Ryan they offered, they were like, hey, you know, if you want, maybe we can go outside and maybe we can you know, go see some orbs or something like that. Usually, you know, whenever I'm whenever I'm around, I usually have access to that kind of thing. Sean said, no, no, thank you, I'm good so I thought, Okay, that's kind of strange, Like, if you're wanting to interview the guy that's always seeing this shit, why wouldn't you want to see it for yourself?
Speaker 2: First off?
Speaker 3: Secondly, secondly, there have been people who have said that Sean Ryan is none other than a CIA asset, and you gotta look at and you gotta look at a lot of his connections, all the people that have been on his show, And it seems to me lately a lot of the shows that I've been listening to Sean Ryan lately have been very doom and gloom here lately, especially whenever it dates back to what was old boy that said, oh I got this message, you know, the day that old boy in Vegas blew up, you know, his tesla cybertruck, like that guy was.
Speaker 5: That guy was allowed on the show.
Speaker 3: Talking about, oh, this is probably China and let's spread a lot more fear and every everybody shit themselves like that guy. But you couldn't give Chris Bledsoe a fucking platform. Get the I'm calling bullshit on that. And you know, whereas I'm specifically calling bullshit is the fact that I think that I you know, I I hate to say this because I actually do think that Sean Ryan is probably a pretty good person, but I think that nobody gets that damn big in that short amount of time. It just doesn't happen. You want to talk about, like, first of all, his connections. I mean, he gets the best guests on his show after only being out. Why dude, he hasn't even been a podcaster for a year.
Speaker 4: Okay, like dude, but he was a Navy seal and he also was a CIA.
Speaker 2: Asset and retired from the CIA.
Speaker 4: So like to say that, like, how does he have all these like spec ops guys because those are his homies. Oh no, no, no, you have all these people with Intel communities. Come on, because those used to be as coworkers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean people even people outside of that. I mean Billy Carson. I mean Billy Carson's one person. And there's been a lot of other people that wouldn't be involved in military at all that are that have been on the show, that are that are pretty huge, like big names, you know.
Speaker 5: And so that was always my hangout and.
Speaker 4: That was in there during his like fifteen minutes of fame. He had made his way on Rogue and he had made his way on this channel of that channel whatever, So Sean Ryan was kind of riding the wave on that and I get that, but that kind of goes more into your point here, the fact that you've had frauds like Billy Carson come on your show before, whether you believe in what he's saying or not, why wouldn't you let the Bled cells talk that shit. I mean, they've gone on, like you said, thousands, maybe that's a high number, maybe not, I don't know, but they said their story, they have all the videos out, they're still making the content. It's not like this is a charlatanism. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: I honestly believe that in We've talked about it here a lot before, and you know, and I think that there's probably different levels to understanding what I'm about to say, but I think that what's going on right now is an absolute spiritual war. What is going on right now, Like I think that a lot of the information that's coming out, I think that it's kind of being affected from several levels. And I'm just gonna leave that cryptically right there, because I really that's what I honestly think. I think that, like, there are people who promote a lot of fear and a lot of World War three is coming, and you know, Russia is gonna come, and China is gonna come, and you know, and meanwhile, most of the time that any bad thing happens in the United States, it's the fucking United States. But I digress on that. I mean, it's just like it's always a doom and gloom kind of shit. And then whenever you get somebody so huge like Sean Ryan, I mean he's a couple of notches below Joe Rogan. I mean, talking about the level of his audience. I'm not saying he's Joe Rogan, but he's not far behind.
Speaker 4: He's like, Joe Rogan has the number one podcast on Earth. If I'm not mistaken, Sean Ryan someone bounces somewhere under the number two, three or four spot. I know he's in the top five, at least in the United States. So I mean, yeah, I get what you're saying with that. And the only thing, and I'm not trying to make this a Christian talking point at all, forget for two says I can said, I'm myself consider myself a Christian Christians, by the way, is a Christian.
Speaker 2: I do want to say that that's fair.
Speaker 4: Fair, That's what I'm saying, like take off, take off the lenses for two seconds. Let's you know, just calling it out. All cards on the table here, Okay. Sean Ryan also got baptized late last year. This was after he had Billy Carson on his show. So I don't know this for a fact. I'm not trying to take his side again. I'm just trying to see it from all angles to see what would have been said that was so egregious that he can't be associated with it now that he is gone a step further in his personal faith, in his personal walk with God. I'm wondering if the message that the bled SOE's are saying, even though they consider themselves Christians too, whenever they're saying we're all fractals of God, that's not exactly very Christian. So it's it's not I see why people would think that it is. I also understand the talking point of people saying that it is not. So I'm I'm wondering if that was something that was said that he's like, mm, yeah, the old me might have been able to get down with that, but the new met can't. Now for the sense of content and trying to put something out there, he has all kinds of people come on the show.
Speaker 2: So I disagree with.
Speaker 4: His his pulling of the episode, but I'm wondering if that might be the reason.
Speaker 2: Like extra levels here, but I'm wondering if that's it.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about how he was recently baptized, and maybe the shit that he's talking about goes against with you know, his his newfound beliefs.
Speaker 2: Sense of faith.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, possibly, I don't know, bro. Less than a month ago. This is what I was alluding to earlier, less than a month ago, January second, he dropped an episode from Skip Atwater. Who was the guy that was training everybody within you know, the government with CIA. I don't know what program it was, but he was the guy that was training all these psychic operations and remote viewing.
Speaker 2: If that is not sorcery.
Speaker 3: I don't know what is that that would go against your beliefs.
Speaker 4: There he goes lawyer, lawyer, ladies, and Jens I got nothing fucking hell.
Speaker 3: So that's my problem, and that's why I say I don't even necessarily think that this is a Sean Ryan thing.
Speaker 2: I think it.
Speaker 3: I think it's an agency, it's a promoter, probably situation. Maybe it's maybe it's his CIA ties that said, Yo, we can't be releasing that to such a large platform.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Okay, there's multiple levels as to the why on this one. Brother, this is interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I actually what I did was is I I recorded like a couple of minutes from the Bledsoe said so podcast, and he kind of dives into a little bit like of what his beliefs are on this It's two minutes long.
Speaker 2: Just check it.
Speaker 3: I just s Green recorded it. But it's two minutes long, and I mean you'll be able to see this guy is not like some cuckoo, fucking whack job. Like this guy is like your dad, you know what I'm saying, Like he's not some weirdo.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's two minutes long. Check out what he has to say here? What should I do?
Speaker 5: How should I be prepared? So?
Speaker 13: What do you say to people who are freaking out right now about this whole ARP drone thing?
Speaker 14: Stay positive, turn the news off. You don't listen to all the negative because it gets in your brain you can't think clearly. But the more that we all become a collective positive force, the more it negates the darkness and the negative. Have faith that's all.
Speaker 11: Going to be.
Speaker 14: We're fighting some pretty bad actors. There are people that't want this out, and there's a lot of good people that do.
Speaker 11: Want it out. And however it ends up.
Speaker 14: I would tell all your people to just be able to at least last a month in case something crazy happens, for you know, have a little food and water for a month at least, because they're telling what could happen. I mean, we're looking at World War three, right, we don't know will it be here, will it be overseas?
Speaker 11: Who knows?
Speaker 14: None of it has to happen, right, And I think the latter is going to overrule the darkness. This is why I keep saying it's gonna be a little trouble. The lady told me, showed it to me, so I put it in writing.
Speaker 11: I saw it. But she said, one thing, we can change it. It don't have to happen.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And when she said we're going to come and wake you up, everybody, and now we're all seeing it.
Speaker 11: It's happening. Yeah, it's happening right now.
Speaker 14: But just stay positive, don't be afraid, be happy, be happy, Embrace what's happening. Don't buy into the fear. They want the money to water and make fear.
Speaker 11: We'll let them. It's not going to end up good for whoever's doing it. I don't know who's doing this.
Speaker 14: Could be bad, it could be.
Speaker 11: It could be anything. Who knows what they're doing.
Speaker 14: But I know that there's a force above. This's gout their eyes on a big time. Whatever they're doing, whoever it.
Speaker 2: Is all right.
Speaker 3: So it's just a little context, Yeah, a little bit of context here. Basically the whole If you haven't read his book, then you probably don't exactly know what he means by whenever you're saying that. So in his whole book is talking about like, well, a big portion of his book is talking about the lady that came down and visited him. This lady is the one that came out of the Orb, right and kind of like Glenda the Goodwitch in a weird way, but anyway, she came down to this Orb. She said that her name was Hathor and basically predicted in saying like look if if if everybody starts to buy into this fear, and we start to everybody starts getting scared. It's a whole like vibration kind of thing, like spiritual vibration and kind of thing. But basically, if we buy into the fear, then basically that's what's going to allow this possible World War three situation to happen. And what she was saying is is that basically, you know, the reason why we're seeing like all these orbs and stuff is because of like trying to raise the spiritual awareness that you have. You know, basically higher level entities call them angels or whatever you want to call them, like, they they're trying to make themselves known and let let them let everybody know that you know, they have our back, so that you know, we can prevent some kind of World War three situation. Which is interesting because earlier on in that episode they were talking about how there was like a NASA spaceship or some kind of shit just a couple of years ago. That was I don't know where it was going. It was going somewhere, maybe to the moon on Mars.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we believe the space is real, right right.
Speaker 3: If that's a thing right, and and so NASA comes up to comes up to Chris Bledsoe calls him and says, hey, hey, we were wondering, you know, do you do you have any idea like why why our Space shuttle that was you know, NASA was saying this, do you have any idea why our Space Shuttle was you know, malfunctioning or whatever was going on, like it couldn't reach its destination. And Chris just goes, well, did you have any like you know, like bombs or rockets or anything on there? And they were like yeah, but we weren't going to use them. And he was like, well, yeah, that's just what happens. And so whenever you see like a lot of the you know, we've talked about it plenty of times, like why you're always seeing these orbs and aliens whatever you want to call them, always around military basis, And then you hear about certain stories about how certain bombs were supposed to go off and then there was an alien or whatever that showed up and made it malfunction. We've talked about, you know, the flight three seventy that disappeared. But then you can zoom in on it with you know X ray vision goggles or whatever, and you can start to see that there's like these little light orbs that make it almost like poof.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I whether you agree or disagree with what he's saying, my point is is that he believes in a He believes that we are being divinely guided. And what he's saying is is that there's a lot of people out there that are pushing a lot of bad scare tactic, fearful shit, and he believes that that's the reason why he wasn't allowed to go on to the genre or why his episode wasn't allowed to be released, because the government has different plans with what they want to do with all the UFO and the drone talk and all that shit.
Speaker 5: Let me just ask you, I mean, you kind.
Speaker 2: Of alluded to it earlier.
Speaker 3: Why why did Biden not release that those drones were ours?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean, Biden didn't know where he was. He signed the executive orders that he had no clue what the fuck he was signing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I don't mean Biden specifically, Biden's people, the people that were controlling Biden. Why did they not want to release that information because because it's it's scare tactics.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's just make sure we understand what he said.
Speaker 4: It's all about the love and light and increasing the consciousness and the vibration. But make sure you prepare and have a month's worth of stuff like stocked up because World War three is coming.
Speaker 2: But like don't buy into the fear tactics, and like.
Speaker 3: You're saying, just in case something does happen to pop off, you want to be you know, state, you want to make sure that you're always kind of prepared for that kind of situation. Just in general.
Speaker 4: He literally was soaking that fire as he was saying to not acknowledge that fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, but regardless of that whole situation, my point being, it was just strange how Sean Ryd and Ryan didn't want to air that episode, and it makes you wonder why. That's that's my whole point. I know, you don't really get down with all the love and light and all the vibration and you know, and all that kind of shit, even though you acknowledge the prayer works, which is kind of strange that you don't get down with like vibrations and I don't know anyway.
Speaker 4: Now, No, I understand that, But like, I don't tell everybody the like, Look, if we all every single person on Earth praise hard enough, there will be no war.
Speaker 2: No, that's not gonna fucking happen. Dude.
Speaker 4: We got Christians that are killing other Christians because they're reading one section of the Bible versus the other.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 3: Ever, Well, that's losing faith that. You don't sound like you have a whole lot of faith in what you believe in humanity.
Speaker 2: I have negative faith in humanity. Are you on your fucking minded?
Speaker 3: But it's the power of prayer, in the power, in the power of the the the entity that is receiving said prayer. On the other side, you say, like you think that if if enough you think that you think that if enough people banded together and started praying, that it would have zero effect.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, if everybody on Earth and we increase the vibe of Earth and we make it a better place to live, which I'm getting, I one hundred percent get that. Yes, if people start acting better on mass, the world will be a better place. One hundred percent agree with that sentiment, doesn't mean, it's ever gonna fucking happen, and like preparing for it and acting like it will one day is ludicrous to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the point of even fucking praying then if you just acknowledge that it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: The thing that I pray for specifically do happen like they work.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I'm okay, never mind, like.
Speaker 3: I feel like you know, it's just I don't know, and I'm not I'm not questioning your beliefs. I'm just saying you would have to imagine that the power of prayer or the power of positivity, or however you want to look at it, like, of course, it has to have some kind of effect.
Speaker 2: That's all he was saying. He was just saying, get hippie terms.
Speaker 4: I get this, and I mean, fine, fine, okay, let's look at it from this perspective. I'm not saying that I disagree with every single thing the man just said at all. I think there was a lot of good things he said. I just don't understand how you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You tell people to turn off the news. I agree, one hundred percent turn off the news. We don't need that kind of negativity in our lives. I am with you one hundred percent, but also prepare for the shit when it does pop off. But everybody just needs to like not acknowledge the best stuff that's happening and just like whatever whatever it's like.
Speaker 2: You can't have it both ways, bro.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's it's hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. That's never a bad idea, is it.
Speaker 2: No? No, Okay, I'm with you now. I'm with you now.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's all he was trying to say, Like, I mean, we don't we can't determine what the future is going to be.
Speaker 4: No, of course, not, of course not. Okay, No, I get that sentiment. You hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, fair enough, I detract spirit animal.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: I have two parts. It's a two part.
Speaker 6: First part, so do you need the aliens have heard about Jesus? And if so, do we launch a holy crusade against him? And two there actually will be at one point there will be like peace on earth, but that's after uh Jesus comes down kills off all the heretics and those old Lucifers straight down into the Lake of Fire and the hell with all the fallen angels.
Speaker 2: So i'mna be straight up with you, Samuel.
Speaker 4: I don't know if the aliens know about Jesus or if they even needed Jesus on that planet. There's that the thing that's in the realm of like we can only imagine, right, Is it possible that that alien planet never had to fall from grace and that planet is still in Garden of Eden type shit? Is it equally possible that that planet is full on sodom and gamore for the whole planet. I'm That's why Jonathan has asked me this a while back. If an alien was to land and like it was deemed not a threat and I'm not gonna instantly try to kill it or some shit, what kind of conversation would I have with it? My first question would be, tell me of your religion, Like, whatever it is, I want to know who do you worship?
Speaker 2: Do you worship? Do you know these things?
Speaker 4: Is it possible Da've quote unquote evolved to such a level they don't need to have these types of thought processes. Is it on the flip opposite side and these are actually like space Mormons, like I have no ideal, but like I am very curious to find out, Samuel, very is it bad?
Speaker 6: I want to hit it in the head with a hammer and see how it tastes chalk glilled over fire.
Speaker 2: It depends depends.
Speaker 3: I mean, what if it thought that of you, Samuel, Probably not, probably not.
Speaker 2: A good hand.
Speaker 3: And if that were to happen, I would say.
Speaker 6: To be fair, people knock each other over their head with hammers here and eat each other. I don't know what the fuck the space alien's gonna do. For all I know, they could be like the flood of the Covenant.
Speaker 2: It's very possible.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna put them on sticks. I'm going full on Vlad Dracul to perish on their ass.
Speaker 2: But it also depends. Who knows.
Speaker 4: They could be coming to Earth to help humanity. They could be coming to Earth to enslave humanity.
Speaker 2: We don't know. So, like I'm with you.
Speaker 4: As far as like the do they have dot dot dot? Do they think of dot dot dot? Do they taste good if cooked?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Look, there's all these hypotheticals, right, but you know, I feel like we're gonna find out here in the next five.
Speaker 2: Years for sure, at least some of those questions. Maybe not the test, the tasting part.
Speaker 6: The octopus is technically an alien and everything. Their DNA isn't even on the planet, sower pods and all, but they taste like they taste immaculate.
Speaker 3: I mean, most of our DNA is made up of star dust. I mean most of it. It doesn't even track to it being from Earth anyway. So I mean the idea that you know, we're talking about aliens, bro, where the fucking aliens? Like, that's really what it is, dude.
Speaker 4: But so are trees. They're made of the star dust too. So is a rock, So it is a water. All of existence is made out of star dust. So like to say that we're somehow special is in the realm of just saying star it's like carbon.
Speaker 2: We're all carbon based here.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make us any more less special on that platform than anything else.
Speaker 2: We have sentients and we can tell time.
Speaker 3: Jacob, you're very special, sir. Don't let anybody tell you anything different.
Speaker 4: Oh and also, why the fuck would NASA have rockets and weapons going to some unknown destination?
Speaker 2: When the fuck did NASA start strapping up?
Speaker 3: I mean, do we ever trust NASA to do anything that they say they're going to.
Speaker 4: We some of us don't believe that satellites are even real and that space is faking gay and they're all satalloons. So right off that it's like, this is what I'm saying, I don't there's a lot of things to unpack with what he said.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for him to come on the show.
Speaker 4: So we could just have him explain it to the depths that it's required, because that was a snippet, you know what I mean, and that that was maybe there was, like you said, there was more that was talked about earlier in the show that would make these things make sense.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Well, now, Jacob, you've been baptized, and you know, in the presence of the Holy Spirit you label yourself as a Christian. Is that an episode that you're gonna be okay releasing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I wanted to have a conversation with a full on Satanist and instead I gotta wanna be Gnostics.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I would like to actually have these.
Speaker 4: Kinds of conversations with people who are well versed in the things that they're talking about. And Chris Bledsoe's been at it for how long now?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean it's been happening since I think two thousand and eight, thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: Butt like this, we had a guy on who believes that he has a family of ethereal sam squanches living with him at any given time, and some Christians would say that that is fully blasphemous. Some people are saying saying, oh, you mean angels. You call them the sasquatch, but you mean angels. So like, I still want to have him back on the show. And I'm not trying to dog on him or tell him he's fucking retarded for his beliefs.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear the man talk. I mean we've had Ritz Pledsoe. I mean we've had.
Speaker 3: Anthony the Reptilian channeler come on the show before. I mean, guy is literally talking like you know about I don't even want to get into some of the specifics. But he's actually going to be coming back on the show here soon. He actually so he sent us some T shirts, so yeah, yeah, although he sent both of them as extra large and ne of the one of us or extra large, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what they'll say. I know I had a little more weight on me at the time.
Speaker 3: But exl bro, Yeah, I'm a two x over here, dude, I like a little bit flowy.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking extra medium on a good day, dog extra medium.
Speaker 3: You are a skinny bastard. But uh, but yeah, I mean so, basically, the point is is that you're a little bit more open minded than Sean Ryan.
Speaker 2: I guess so. I guess so.
Speaker 4: I also haven't had the crazy career of three letter agencies and seeing behind the curtain of the the real dirty hands of the government.
Speaker 2: So I'm maybe I'm not as jaded.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, he's had Billy Carson on the show, he's had these other people come on. There's probably a little bit more to that than what is being said.
Speaker 3: I think he's just not allowed to release it. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It could be. It may not even be his decision. It may be one his decision. I don't fucking know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I And in other words, I think that that whole podcast, I don't think that you can take a single word that has ever been taken, that has ever been said on that podcast. I don't know if you can trust it at this point, Like that's the way I look at it now, Like if you're not allowing that message to get through, but you're allowing all this other bullshit to get through. Like I'm sorry, I questioned your whole platform now.
Speaker 2: But like I said, it's about the guest.
Speaker 4: Like when Joe Rogan has a person come on that you know is obvious, like off their fucking rocker.
Speaker 2: I may not watch that episode.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mean I dislike Joe Rogan his guest was about whatever if he has a guest come on that is very well read in these things, but also I may disagree with what they say, same thing. So I'm not gonna we don't know if Sean is specifically the reason for it, But I'm also not gonna take away from like Sarah Abrams, who he's had on the show multiple times, who called that these terrorist attacks are going to happen, called who was going to win the election? All these things, You know what I mean. I don't watch the show for Sewan. I watched the show for the guests. And I'm not even like an avid watcher depends on who's on, to be honest with.
Speaker 3: You, but who's allowing those guests to speak, who's allowing those guests to come up to a high platform such as Sean Ryan. That's my thing, you know, whenever you promote people like this on such a high level. You're talking about his I mean, I guarantee you he has ten million listens per episode, at least ten million per episode.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I.
Speaker 4: Can tell you the one that he just released thirteen days ago as one point four million on YouTube. Yeah, oh yeah, I mean that's not even ayways, but most of his most of his uh viewership slash listenership would be on YouTube.
Speaker 5: You think so more than the podcast you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, more than like Spotify and Apple and shit. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Huh So I've never I've never even watched it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I always listened on Spotify. Really, yeah, do you listen or watch Joe Rogan? He has the video on Spotify. Actually, that's true. He does indeed fair enough.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I won't say in the millions. I don't know, if ten possibly, if you collect everything up, it might be in ten million.
Speaker 3: Probably, But either way, it's millions of people that are that are listening to it. I don't know, and I don't necessarily I don't like to be that guy that calls out other podcasters, like that's not who we are, that's not who we aim to be. But you know, like I'm just I'm sketched out by it, and I just wanted to present it to all the good cult members. That's all that's wild.
Speaker 2: And I'm honest, I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 4: I don't see why you would silence the message of the Bloodsow family.
Speaker 2: They're literally hurting no one with this information. Nobody.
Speaker 4: Like if somebody hears it and thinks, oh, they're fucking kooks, then like it's that easily dismissed. Nobody's going out on some sort of terrorist spree based off of Hathor's word or some show exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the same thing Billy Carson, right, Like Billy Carson was all over the fucking place in that episode talking about ancient Egypt and you know, talking about God now, and yeah, I don't know, it's just like I don't know, I'm just I'm just real sketched out by the whole situation. But anyway, let's get back over the to the chat.
Speaker 4: Spirit Animals Love said, sounds like a Kennedy. That's probably back to the MLK conversation. Samuel, you said, have y'all heard of the cute winter boots bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm not dialed in on that yet. I've seen it, but I don't know what it means. The cute winter boots. That's a TikTok trend, isn't it, Sam Okay?
Speaker 6: So not so the left is using that as code wards and saying, hey, get your cue in the boots so you could fight Ice they want.
Speaker 8: They're essentially trying to plan a fucking revolt.
Speaker 2: And to fight Ice. The agency getting rid of the illegals. Is that.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 6: And they also want to try to take out Trump. They really deemed him a full blown Nazi, and.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I wish the motherfucker would.
Speaker 2: They shot him once.
Speaker 6: I'm not even talking about that, like they want to fucking have an actual, full blown revolt and revolution. Look, I agree, we believe it needs to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants every so often percent agree, but I don't think they realize the absolute dog walk they about to get put through.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: They none of them know how to shoot guns, and right, I'm pretty sure all we gotta do is just send out everybody, not even give our guys guns. Our people go no, don't even do that, just let it just just take a belt to the high, to the height. I guarantee the left has never had the ass ten by a good lead belt.
Speaker 8: They gone alone today.
Speaker 4: I think really not scared of a leftist uprising as far as like taking up arms is concerned.
Speaker 2: That's that would be.
Speaker 3: Nobody is worried about that, dude.
Speaker 5: It's all dude.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that whenever you get shipped like that, like fucking cute winter boots, and then it maybe maybe it gets like thousands of likes, and a lot of people are also posting about cute winter boots, which I have seen.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're talking.
Speaker 3: About the fewest of the extremist, you know what I'm saying, Dude, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, I mean, you got how many of the people that actively that China has active over here, how many of the military aged man that that came.
Speaker 8: From the southern border.
Speaker 6: They want to fight the ICE members so that they could keep the quote unquote illegal aliency which send them all back.
Speaker 8: But at the if you come here lately, do it. That's good.
Speaker 6: But if the fact that you're gonna try to you want your quote unquote, you're gonna try to overthrow your own government for people that have that holds no allegiance to you or your country.
Speaker 8: Now that's as nine.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Trump is literally Hitler and the Antichrist. It's just throw all the names on him. Fuck it?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: I mean, of course, because he's just evil and all.
Speaker 4: And then I'm hearing more people say that he is the Antichrist and Elon is the false prophet.
Speaker 2: It's clear in this.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, all right, all right, please everybody, take go outside, touch some grass real quick, take some take in some fresh air, get some sunlight, and then readdress the internet and then read it out loud to yourself and see if that sounds okay or.
Speaker 2: Even slightly possible.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, I see a couple of little lines on the court board connecting, but they are in fact just a few of these lines on the corkboard.
Speaker 2: But okay, I don't think the left is gonna be or the left.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the extreme far left, y'all, not people that just happen to be registered Democrat. Obviously, but okay, speaking, I can see terrorist attacks coming out of this small uh sleeper cell groups going and doing some sort of a quote unquote mass casualty events. Sure, it's not gonna be like an armed wave taking over a city, like the whole what was that thing in Oregon?
Speaker 3: Chaz, Chaz, Yeah, dude, that's That's what I'm trying to say, is that it's it. It ain't got no damn legs. All it's got is a mouth, you know what I'm saying, Like that whole thing is nothing but like some puppies barking in the back corner, and the worst they're gonna do is try and come and bite your fucking ankles. Like, none of this shit's actually gonna gonna happen. You got a bunch of internet straight up assassins.
Speaker 2: But you you catch them out in reality.
Speaker 5: They're they're they're hiding themselves in a corner.
Speaker 2: They're not they're not smoked.
Speaker 3: No, they don't want that fucking smoke. You're talking about literally the people that think that we shouldn't have guns, Like, come on, dude, like, yeah, are we worried about that kind of I'm not worried about that at all.
Speaker 2: But just in case anybody's wondering about the cute winter boots.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, I guess follow the people that are up, not actually followed, but like watch the people that are making that little claim and see how full on psychotic.
Speaker 2: Retard they actually are.
Speaker 4: You know, you might need to if you're friends with one of these people, you might need to like keep an extra little side eye glance on them.
Speaker 2: They might be a little extra wild. Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 3: But speaking on Trump being literally Hitler and the Antichrist, somebody there was a bunch of cult members that reached out to us and asked us to look into this whole Trump backing the mRNA vaccine project. That is something that I don't think many of us had on the Bingo card.
Speaker 4: Jacobu oh, speaking of, we have to finish the fucking Bingo card tonight, ladies and gents.
Speaker 2: We've put it off three more spots, that's all.
Speaker 4: We got three more spots. So we are gonna make this happen before we wrap.
Speaker 2: Here tonight, for sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So you know, I don't really know what to make heads or tails of this whole situation about you know, this this mRNA vaccine thing that he it's a project that he's backing. I think that he already pumped a hundred billion dollars into it, and over the course of the next four years he plans on pumping another five hundred billion into it.
Speaker 5: Anything.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, it's so it's so strange how.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: He's basically the one that started Project Warp Speed, right, and that was like really the one knock most people had against them, And now he wants to come out even more full fledged for possible cancer saving vaccines that are created by AI to the specific kind of person. So you want to talk about like full on giving into the future. I mean, we'll see where it goes. But this is an article I wanted to read just so in case anybody was interested in understanding the context and the details. It's says a number of Donald Trump supporters in vaccine skeptics have criticized the president after he talked up a multi billion dollar artificial intelligence infrastructure project, which it was suggested could help develop vaccines for cancer. It says, why it matters when it comes to vaccines, Trump has appeared to find himself between a rock and a hard place. He has faced frequent frequent backlash from his own supporters for expressing support for the COVID nineteen vaccine, especially when he praised the Operation Warp Speed initiative that he launched during the pandemic, which accelerated vaccine development, And yet he has recently he has recently nominated RFK Junior, a vaccine skeptic, to lead the government's health agencies. So kind of strange there that, you know, It's like, is this Rfk's idea? I can't imagine that he would be backing something like this, right, do you want to talk about make America healthy again? I can't imagine that it was going to be due to fucking AI vaccines?
Speaker 2: Did you have that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Was that supposed to be understood? Whenever it was going to be make America healthy again?
Speaker 2: Can we add AI vaccines to the bingo card?
Speaker 3: I mean it's already a thing well like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never mind, I guess so they're pumping it. But is it a thing that people can get right now? Like, for sure it will be.
Speaker 3: But I mean that's the thing is that they already put one hundred billion dollars into it. But anyway, we're getting ahead of ourselves. It says Trump announced a joint venture between open Ai. Wait for this one, Jacob, You'll love this part. Oracle, a little TikTok, a little Facebook, a little Instagram. Right, talking about Oracle, the one that is collecting all of your data and showing you all the videos that you know, basically building the algorithm that you see, I mean, collecting all of your information.
Speaker 2: That Oracle. Interesting Now why they would be collecting.
Speaker 3: All that data, especially if they want to pump it into a fucking AI vaccine.
Speaker 5: But I digress.
Speaker 3: So you have open Ai, which like che gbt kind of shit, Open Ai, Oracle, and soft Bank, which will be called Stargate. Interesting name. During a press conference on Tuesday, the project, which could cost up to five hundred billion, was described by Trump's uh described by Trump as, in quotes, the largest AI infrastructure project in history.
Speaker 2: Huh. Well, I'm not a fan of that. Nope, I do not like that at all.
Speaker 5: Not a fan.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, just in case anybody was wondering, DARPA is doing the same thing trying to create actual super soldiers. They're now doing work with red blood cells to make uh, basically superhumans on our on our in our military. Like they're trying to make denser bone uh, you know, affecting the bone densities, affecting how they are able to hold oxygen. Uh, they'll be able to lift more, run farther and faster, and all this shit. And they've been working on that for a good little while, but they're actually starting to roll out certain features of that, and yeah, aijen splicing is absolutely a part of that.
Speaker 3: So basically Catain America and the Winter Soldier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but think more, you know what, that's too nice, that's too clean. Let's go more like terminator, you know, Let's go like more of a T one thousand or T eight hundred that may or may not suffer from a whole other level of PTSD that we've never seen before. After because it's only for like a four year term of service, keep that in mind, they're talking about doing this to like not every single military member, but your frontline door kickers for sure, and your Tier one units and all this. So like they're gonna do this experimental gene splicing shit with frontline guys. And then after four years, when this grunt gets out and he's like got the body and build and muscles, density and all that of a super soldier. You know what kind of job is he about to get in the civilian side and not be a little fucked up in the head over it like a lifer to me, Yeah, maybe you have to sign like a lifelong commitment before they'll do this to you. Maybe they'll find a way like now you know they can't put it in then take it out later.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's very strange times.
Speaker 4: And this is yet another reason why I say that AI is very dangerous, y'all, very fucking dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, zombie, I saw that you had your hand raised and you put it down.
Speaker 2: Is there something that you would like to add to this conversation.
Speaker 15: Oh, I was just gonna say that it doesn't surprise me with having Musk on his team as well to be invested in this, because I mean, his nano stuff is already that's on our being a card right now, his nanotechnology, and so it doesn't surprise me that they're going to be pushing forward the AI blend with human DNA. So you saw Japan is also like come openly out about trying to do the splicing of animals in human DNA, and like they've gotten the approval and all that stuff, like as of like two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and somehow nobody's Yeah, everybody kind of slept on Japan ever since we like literally made two sons on them once upon a time, everybody kind of thought that they're left by the wayside.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 4: No, we need to just let them work. They're doing good things, and it's like, hmm, we need to kind of keep a little eye on them right now. They're not known for being kind with human testing, Samuel, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: So if we're doing the thing that that's gonna try to pretty much create super soldiers, that makes me me think either we're gonna start fucking we're gonna go start fighting.
Speaker 8: Things that are not human.
Speaker 6: Oh, they're gonna try to turn those and try to as a stamping stone for the new world order.
Speaker 8: But then again, I am just simple minded, so.
Speaker 2: I could see where that would go.
Speaker 4: I mean, for sure, you got one Italian of super soldiers and they can do the accomplishments of a whole fucking regiment with like half of the water and half the time. Like, all right, we're not gonna make shiny new toys and not go flex them. That's just not how we do business. Somebody somewhere need some.
Speaker 3: Freedom, you know what I mean, some interdimensional fighting here very well.
Speaker 4: Could be if they know the aliens are coming and we got the space Force and all these things. Is it possible that they know that these humans are basically very weak water sacks and if we're gonna fight some sort of ethereal reptilian types, then we need to have a little more a little more strength.
Speaker 2: But I get it. I get it.
Speaker 8: Also.
Speaker 6: My second thing is with Japan, only reason we know the human body is seventy percent water is because they turned people into jerky. You would think after the second time we dropped the sun on them, they would have thought, hey, maybe that's become nice again, and we not, I do human testing.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's time for that third proposed nuke.
Speaker 4: I mean they they went nice for a good long while, and I mean, hell, the reason why we have half the technology that we do is because of Japan and their innovations. So like, I get that they're also making their military back up right now, like they're they're actually arming themselves again, and that along with the human animal splicing, that's yeah, there's a couple of red flags in the play.
Speaker 6: No doubt, I understand that, but they're really trying to make on camera if they splice human and animal DNA. But at that point, they have a Japanese defense force, they militaristic, cannot legally cannot attack anyone. But does that mean that they're they're gonna take the Germany vow in World War two to build everything up stealthily and all?
Speaker 8: Does that that?
Speaker 6: I can't help but to thinking we should probably look at Germany, Italia and the Russia and wonder if they're gonna get the gang back together.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, Japan is not a fan of China right now, like at all, So if they are gonna make some sort of crazy Kaimera shit, they're probably just gonna unleash it on Ji Japing. So I mean kind of like that whole Pakistan Iraq situation where you know, we're just gonna kind of stand back.
Speaker 2: And let them let them cook.
Speaker 4: It's very possible whether we just let the Japanese fuck up the Chinese and we just kind of sit back, like, oh, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's let's see this some plays out. Boys. I don't know that.
Speaker 8: Would make sense.
Speaker 6: Japan and like Mongolia and China since days gone vibe and killing each other.
Speaker 4: So which also would kind of be like getting the gang back together, because if you look at World War two and what Imperial Japan did to the Chinese mainland and the full on enslavement that took place, like that would uh yeah, once again, there is a couple of red flags on the play on this one. But boy, oh boy, what a wild time to be a live ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Anyway, look, let's get back to this AI mRNA vaccine for cancer shit that Trump is promoting. The President said the project will result in over one hundred thousand American jobs almost immediately it's being done by AI. I don't know why you'd need one hundred thousand American jobs, but.
Speaker 4: Anyway, literally took the words out of my mouth. Here, bro, what it says stargate. We'll start building data centers and the electricity generation needed for AI development in Texas.
Speaker 2: Of fucking course it has to be here, dude. Come on, uh it looks like we needed a new nuclear site.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and says oh, and fucking oracles housed in Texas too, you know, come on. Oracle Chairman Larry Ellison highlighted the potential medical benefits of the investment, stating that AI could be used to detect cancers and customize mRNA vaccines to treat them within forty eight hours. By the way, all of the COVID shows that we did in the very beginning, when we first started the show, they literally changed the definition for vaccine. You remember that mRNA is not supposed to be labeled within the description of a vaccine. It's not a vaccine.
Speaker 2: They rewrote the definition, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They rewrote the definition of vaccine to be able to include mRNA, but it was not initially labeled a vaccine.
Speaker 2: So nope.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's sketchy, but it says to be able to customize mRNA vaccines to treat them within forty eight hours. The Open AI CEO Sam Altman also praised the initiative, calling it the most important project of this era and saying that companies wouldn't be able to do this without Trump's help. The AI project has faced backlash from some Trump to Trump Trump, from some Trump supporters and vaccine skeptics on social media. In December of twenty twenty one, Trump was booed at a by a section of the crowd after revealing that he had received a COVID nineteen booster shot while on stage at a speaking event with former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, damn, I didn't know that he was touting not only you get the fucking vax, but then you get boosted Trump.
Speaker 5: What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 4: We've talked about that before. I don't know about the booster, but we did talk about that. Like everybody loves him for so many things. I mean, we love him for so many things, but we cannot negate the fact that he was pushing the vaccine really fucking hard.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, and all of the left was shitting all over him. You can't put that in someone's.
Speaker 4: Bodies untested in all this it's not safe. As soon as Biden's took golfice, why would you not? Are you trying to kill grandma? You wanna be the reason grandma dies? You better get the shot?
Speaker 2: You better?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean it's we literally watched in real time how they flipped the page and became somebody else instantaneously.
Speaker 3: Well, and I already know that there's gonna be a lot of Look, we're not one of those people that just love every single thing that Trump does. And try and find a holistic, happy feeling. As for every single thing that he does, we have to call out the bullshit. And if you're somebody we don't trust vaccines at all over here, like that's just how it is. I didn't vaccinate my son with not even one shot. I'm not going all that bullshit. But that being said, it's like, why why is it? It does make you question, you know, he pulled out of the World Health Organization. You know what I'm saying, is.
Speaker 2: It because going out for AI vaccines?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. He pulled out of one to almost create his own in a sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, And we've even asked certain que people. I'm not gonna call all of them q tards, but the people that are somehow of the belief that Putin and Jijiping and Donald Trump are all white hats, and so is Kim Jong n.
Speaker 2: Apparently he's a good guy in all this and like.
Speaker 4: All the things, And we've even asked these people, not just one, but multiple, can you explain why he was very pro vaccine.
Speaker 2: In the beginning?
Speaker 4: Oh well, And they can never give a straight answer on this. Can we just acknowledge that Trump is doing Trump shit.
Speaker 2: Thou shall what he does.
Speaker 3: Thou shalt not have any false idols, am I right, sir? And that's what to be honest, He's turned into a fucking idol for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And you gotta be sketchy of that too.
Speaker 4: These charismatic leaders, we just are talking about that, where we these charismatic leaders that are great on the mic and get a whole following and they know how to motivate a crowd.
Speaker 3: Ah, oh yeah, we're gonna be calling a spade a spade on here. But zombie, go ahead, what are your thoughts on this old Trump mRNA vaccine to kill cancer or whatever?
Speaker 15: I was just thinking about, Well, when he was coming out about like him toting on about the vaccine, it was like a weird damn if you do, damn if you don't kind of thing, because like he had been adamant about talking about like trying to force more regulations on vaccines, and then the whole COVID thing happened, then he was like he had to at.
Speaker 8: Least speak up about it.
Speaker 15: I never really agreed with him taking the vaccine or at least even going on about that whole thing.
Speaker 8: I think the.
Speaker 15: I've been reading about the mRNA vaccine with the AI and I'm curious to see what actually happens with that. But that being said about like vaccines and stuff, you saw that now we're having like the biggest outbreak of tuberculosis in Kansas, like two hundred and fifty cases, and a lot of people are remember that weird fog everybody was going on and on about a lot of people are saying that, Well, it's really weird, like how all of a sudden we have this thing coming about tuberculosis is now overtaking the number one killer globally of issues. So I'm just curious what they're going to do with the vaccine because they've been saying about they wanted to revamp that vaccine too.
Speaker 3: So dude, tuberculosis got to be one of the worst ways to go, right, Like you're literally hacking up parts of your lung like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I remember talking about that even when we when I first got on this show with you, bro, we were talking about how everybody's.
Speaker 2: Losing my COVID's killing this many and this many. It's like it was like twenty nineteen or twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: I forget which one tuberculos has killed three million people worldwide, and there was no outcry, there was no no big push to get TV shots in these affected areas at all, because it was countries that most of the Western world didn't care about. You know, it's still out there. We had the vaccines and somehow the world still has it. But you know, I don't know that there was a new outbreak in the middle of America.
Speaker 2: That's new. And now I betting that he's going to blame.
Speaker 4: That on all these illegals, all these illegals that don't have these shots.
Speaker 2: That's where the TV's.
Speaker 4: Coming from, which they're actually may be a colonel of truth to that.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but uh yeah, it's and that's the thing. We have the cure, we have the meds. We know how to fix that allegen. It'd be very interesting to see and especially if it's from the fog. This might be like TB two point zero, dude, like this may do a whole new.
Speaker 2: Type of TV we ain't never seen before. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal, Like a lot of the the cancer is very treatable, like and I know that I don't want to sit here and act like I know what I'm talking about. It's just that I've read a lot of things of people within the know that talk about cancer, and they say that, like yo, a cancer cell and a parasitic cell look eerily similar for a reason, right, And so that's what a lot of people are saying. They'll say, look, you know what, if you got cancer, at least try it before you go through chemo, just try taking ivermectin and finn bendazol. And also what was the uh the blue thing that they had talked about as.
Speaker 2: Well, I can never remember the name of that.
Speaker 3: But you know, there are certain treatments that are literally pennies on the dollar compared to what you and be paying for for chemo therapy, which is literally poisoning the fuck out of you. Like you, yeah, you know what I mean, Like this shit is not good for you either.
Speaker 5: And so especially whenever type.
Speaker 4: Of cancer, you know what I mean, like heart cancer, I wouldn't think you would treat the same way as you would like colon cancer. Like if it's something with your digestive says, I'm like, yo, go heavy on the alkalines. Go do these types of treatments the green coffee animas, and there's tons of things. I feel like lung cancer doesn't get treated the same way. But again I'm not an expert on this by any means, but yeah, chemo should be the absolute last resort where like you're you've done everything else that you could possibly do, and it's literally either you try this or you're guarantee going to die, Like okay, at that point, you have nothing left to lose.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm taking death over chemo.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting that be known right now, dude.
Speaker 3: So if you ever hear that I got chemo, I will go into one of those fucking Indian sweat lodges before before you know what I mean, Like, there's there's so many other ways of trying to beat this shit, like you got to expound all of them, and if none.
Speaker 2: Of them, mark fucking it's my time, baby. That's what that means. I mean, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You try the sweat lodges, you do everything, do the ivermactin like all the stuff, and then at that final time when it's left with like, no, this is just what it is, and there's no guarantee that chemo even works, or that you won't be cancer free and then die six months later because the chemo riddled your body with new shit.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm with you, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to give medical advice to people, especially those who have had loved ones die as a result of cancer, myself included.
Speaker 2: So it's you know what I mean. I mean, we're all just trying to catch cancer one breath at a time. Here, I get it.
Speaker 3: We'll see how I get I mean, look, it's a conspiracy show. We're going to bring up alternatives to whatever the mainstream shit is anyway, So obviously anything that we're saying, you know, do your own research on, like we're we're not gonna be part of the mainstream that tells you not to do your own research. We're saying that you should do your own research. So whenever people are saying, oh, well you can get rid of cancer with fenn bendazol and ivermectin and maybe even like some what was it the hydrogen peroxide something somebody mentioned about that getting rid of cancer as well, it's like, I mean, do a little bit of research on. Maybe we'll do a whole episode on those things.
Speaker 2: I'm down with that, but I'm always I'm with you on that. Though.
Speaker 4: If y'all hear of me doing chemo, understand that I've pretty much accepted death at that time and like this is just what it is. At this point, I've done everything else physically possible with all the knowledge of everything, and that this.
Speaker 2: Is where we're at. So I'm with you with that, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but well, mean, I don't think I'm gonna live past fifty, so I might, honestly might just be there with you and be like, I guess it's my time to die.
Speaker 2: You could do around a chema or or I could just take the long nap and be good with it and meet my creator.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, if I knew that I had like stage four and I was gonna be dying within like two weeks or some shit.
Speaker 2: You remember that video we.
Speaker 3: Watched a couple of years ago about that dude that like he like hijacked that airplane and was steering it and like, dude, that's the way to go out. Like it was sad, but like I was like, dude, like that's the way, Like he basically stole this airplane, never flew one ever before he only played like flight simulators and shit, and dude, he actually flew that damn thing pretty well. Like even the people that were talking to him, they were like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, made that bitch do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: But uh but anyway, it says spirit.
Speaker 3: Animal, go ahead before I start reading again, sir.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, phone up to rest in peace sky King my boy, oh.
Speaker 3: Without him, Yes, it is Uh.
Speaker 2: We need more people like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, not people who are getting ready to die and do crazy shit, but you know, the the people that go out the right way. I think that there's a right way in the wrong way, like.
Speaker 2: A killdozer, you know what I mean. You need more of these, it says.
Speaker 3: The m RNA vaccine uses a molecule called messenger rna, which is mRNA, to instruct cells in the body to produce a protein. This response helps the immune system recognize the protein as a foreign body and starts to produce antibodies to attack it and protect it against future exposures. Some have been skeptical about mRNA vaccines, which were used for COVID nineteen, over false and misleading claims that they alter DNA or cause infertility. All right, that being said, Okay, there's been so many things that have been said about this that you know, maybe they were putting snake venom, you know, in the vaccines, and or maybe that you know that they were causing infertility or whatever. But it's like, and remember there was a there was that other claim that that said that if you got any of these boosters or any of these vaccines or whatever, that basically it was saying that, you know, it would it would give you I can't remember the terminology now, but oh, it was the spike proteins, and those spike proteins they would be on lookout for all of you know, this specific version of covid at the time, but if it's if it's anything else, it's gonna allow it right through. And so basically what they were saying is that it was kind of a detriment to your your whole immune system because it was it was geared to basically protect you against one thing and open the door for everything else. So there's a lot of there's a lot of hearsay whenever it comes to understanding of how certain vaccines work.
Speaker 5: We covered them all.
Speaker 3: I think no doubt, no doubt, but it says what people are saying. It says trump supporter on Twitter said Donald Trump will lose his fan base if if he supports more RNA or mRNA vaccines, mark my words. Somebody else said, get me off the planet. Second day in the office and he's pushing a cancer vaccine? Are you kidding me? Make no mistake, this will cause more harm than good.
Speaker 5: Health.
Speaker 3: Doesn't come from a needle. Somebody else posted, no one will ever be able to convince me to take any kind of mRNA shot. I would rather die from black death than take an mRNA shot. Trump is pushing mRNA vaccines. Well, I guess there will be no Golden age. The Democrats aren't the only people lying to us. One more person posted the mRNA vacine cancer vaccines discussed at Donald Trump's first press conference tonight where a big turnoff for a lot of right wingers. The Trump administration must learn that his base largely despises him for his Operation warp speed and how heavily experimental vaccines were pushed. And then you get the message from Larry Ellison, basically the creator of Oracle. He said, using AI, you can do early cancer detection. With the blood test and using AI to look at the blood test, you can find the cancers that are actually seriously threatening the person. Once we gene sequence that cancer tumor, you can design a vaccine for every individual person to vaccinate them against that cancer. And you can make that vaccine, that mRNA vaccine robotically again using AI, in about forty eight hours. He goes, So, imagine early cancer detection, the development of a cancer vaccine for your particular cancer aimed at you, and you have had that vaccine available in forty eight hours. This is the promise of AI and the promise of the future. I don't feel good about that. I don't feel good about that at all, especially Oracle. Like why is Oracle telling us about this? The data collection centers?
Speaker 2: Why? Because they know everything that you're searching.
Speaker 4: I don't feel they know individual likes and dislikes, and like, if you have something going on with you and you don't go to your doctor and immediately talk to him about it, but you Google, why is this happening to me?
Speaker 2: Dot dot dot?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Oracle nos, So they'll be able to build your medical AI folder if you will, to reflect it and like, I remember we talked about that, and I was saying, how the masses will line up to get this new installed in them so that they can get specialized medical treatment when they get there, even though we are shouting from the rooftops how dangerous that is to do.
Speaker 2: The masses will absolutely.
Speaker 4: They will be thrilled, so thankful that they can get AI implanted into them for their health of course, of course.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, this is this is what happens next, I will live.
Speaker 3: I will go down and live in a van by the river before I do some shit like this. Dude, that's just not gonna happen. Well, then you got Trump's statement on it, where he says this monumental undertaking is a resounding declaration of confidence in America's potential. So then it goes on to say that the Stargate project will launch with an initial investment of one hundred billion, with plans to expand to five hundred billion over the next four years. It says the first data center under the initiative will be built in Texas, with additional expansions planned for other states.
Speaker 2: Look at NEWSWEG you see this.
Speaker 3: So it says fairness meter Newsweek is committed to journalism that's factual and fair. And then it has the meter and it says it's literally the meters all the way to the left and it says unfair left leaning on this article, Well.
Speaker 4: That sounds about right based off of what we're reading here. It's a Trump smear article, So I.
Speaker 2: Mean I smear him over this too, Am I left?
Speaker 4: I don't know a little, but Newsweek by and large is a more left leaning publication that's not new news to anybody. Vitally interesting stuff, interesting stuff we will discuss. I'm sure there's things in the chat that are going on about it, but we still haven't even caught up on the MLK portions of the chat yet.
Speaker 2: So let's get back to it.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 2: We talked about the acute winter boots.
Speaker 4: So so man was like into voyeurism and that's not weird, but how is it?
Speaker 2: How is it? Reverb reverend gonna be.
Speaker 4: A sexual dev Yeah? I get that, yo, right here, honey Badger, I'm with you. Imagine how the feat guys felt in the nineteen sixties, Yo, what if that was the unnatural acts that he was talking about they caught MLK doing. It was just futfit of shit. You think so, I don't personally think so, No, but that would be fucking hilarious. I mean guys who are like overly obsessed with feet. You know, I get it, you want to you wanna suck on your wife's toes from time to time, whatever, But like paying people you don't know for pictures and videos of women or whatever doing.
Speaker 3: Shit with their feet.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's there's something off in your brain, isn't there.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody's got their thing. I mean, I'm not I'm not gonna yuck someone else's young. But at the same time, I'm pretty sure the entire world acknowledges that foot fetish people are fucking weird, man.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, do you I mean as whatever? I mean that you could be doing far weirder shit. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I didn't realize HR twenty five was introduced on the third.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that was about, but all right, uh in their dicks zombie, Oh shut up.
Speaker 2: Uh let's see.
Speaker 4: Tyler Elderly says, Oh yeah, Q Winner Boots is off the hook. I've been worried when they start mentioning level four plates.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which also there's a reason why the government puts a flag on people that order those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they don't yet. Yeah, they fucking do.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, dude, HR twenty five it's this is uh, this is an article set in by Congress that uh. It says to promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the states. Oh, this is this is by Congress dot gov.
Speaker 4: Well, I did do more research into the whole uh, the External Revenue Service and how he's not right now saying that the IRS is going to go by the wayside. But if the ERS is done the right way, it's very possible that the IRS will in fact be a thing of the past. But the issue is gonna be how do we maintain that the next administration could could just repeal that and install the IRS again and like it never happened. Now, the America is making more money from the tariffs, and that's great, but the government's also making money off of our bottom dollar, which is great for the government but sucks for us. So Who's to say that the next administration just doesn't repeal this. There's now we have to make sure that we elect the right people after this to keep the ball rolling.
Speaker 2: Who's to say what the future holds? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I hope that it gets kicked off here rather soon, you know, I mean, nobody likes to pay taxes.
Speaker 2: No, damn, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Let's see what is this. Somebody sent a picture, zombie sent a picture. Scientists aim to teleport an entire human. This new quantum tech can make it possible. God damn it. Uh stargate, we literally stargate as you're just talking about these things. I mean, that's wild. But we'll see if it actually happens. I don't know if the uh the sci fi movies explaining how you have to like break everybody apart at the atomic level and then reconfigure them on the other side, if that's how it works, or if it's some maybe just an interdimensional wormhole that they're able to open, close and control.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, but uh, yeah, yeah, this is a very very wild times to be alive. Y'all. They're making super soldiers, they're making teleportation portals, we got cancer vaccines coming out. Apparently, we got people talking about winter boots and level four plates at the same time.
Speaker 4: You know, our pets' heads are falling off, right.
Speaker 2: It's not the words out of my mouth, dammit, that's your all right.
Speaker 3: Look in regards to that that irs E r S situation, there's a video that I did want to share from Trump. I had it saved a raal chan Valhall and it will eventually pop up. I always save, like all the videos and I send them to Sean. He knows like if they're political, it's.
Speaker 2: For doubt or do you know?
Speaker 16: The United States in eighteen seventy to nineteen thirteen all tariffs and that was the richest period in the history of the United States relatively speaking, in other words, relatively and they set up the Great Tariff Commission of eighteen eighty seven. And this commission had one function, what to do with all the money that we took in. It was so enormous that they had no idea. It was a blue ribbon committee was set up eighteen eighty seven and what to do with all of the money that we had. And again Teddy Roosevelt was a beneficiary because when McKinley was killed. He took over this vast sum of money, and he did all of those national parks.
Speaker 2: And all of the other things.
Speaker 16: And I'm not knocking him, but he was given a vast amount of money and that was all made through tariffs, as we had no income tax.
Speaker 2: The income to came in nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 16: As I said in my speech last week, instead of taxing our citizens to enrich foreign nations, we should be terrifing and taxing foreign nations to enrich our citizens. Does that make sense right?
Speaker 3: I hope, so, I hope that's what's going to happen. Like ideally, Yeah, it sounds like a great idea. You wouldn't want to be taking money out of your own country's pocket, you'd want to be stealing it from everybody else.
Speaker 4: Let me double check here and see, I don't believe that's on the the Bingo card.
Speaker 2: The IRS goes away? There you go?
Speaker 4: Is that going on the Bingo card market for members, market for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I think that should go on absolutely. IRS is a thing of the past. I like it.
Speaker 4: We only have two slots left. We're gonna get through it tonight. Good people.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the speard animal said, cult is my life at this point, mine too.
Speaker 2: Samuel mind.
Speaker 3: Tyler said, yes, bros, get the gear popping. I need a hat and some shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean hoodies yo, same yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Our our boys, Top Lobster and Raven over at a Nephelum death Squad. They have a they have like they make all their own merchant, all that kind of shit. Like that's Top Lobster's business, I believe.
Speaker 4: And one of them man's got like ten different businesses he's juggling. I'm telling those guys are operating on the next level. I'm very happy that we're homies with them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure, great guys, Samuel, go ahead, sir, Just so that I.
Speaker 6: Can have the secure within myself. Would you and Jacob? Would both of y'all be okay if I did get a colt of conspiracy tattoo?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please come man, Yes, pretty wherever you want put it on your inner thigh.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, maybe not there that that might be. I don't want them to have my cartoon staring at your balls sit the tramp stand.
Speaker 8: No, I want't even do that. I thought about doing like a see it.
Speaker 6: I thought about doing it apostle my chest because I have the supernatural bullshit here. But I was gonna do like a senior O sea heat, and within the O, it's gonna be the two fingers like this, and within each sea is y'all's eye.
Speaker 8: But it's like this instead.
Speaker 4: Dude, like this, But good god, Jonathan, you have me dying with to get a tramp stamp. Boy, my face is a tramp stamp just sounds weird. Our face is this tramp stamp sounds even weirder.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm eventually gonna get the cold tattooed. I got the Meta Mysteries tattoo on me right here, and the Colts next.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm getting the Cults of Conspiracy tattooed on me for sure. But like as a tramp stamp, my boy, that's.
Speaker 3: It'd be sick to get it as like a be sick to get it as like a fucking like a kind of bigger sized uh tear drop.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I'm not putting neither one of you on my lower back.
Speaker 8: I love y'all, but not that much.
Speaker 2: Keep us above the waist, Doug, Let's let's do.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, I'm gonna put y'all out here, hey right, freak the heart love you, sam Well.
Speaker 8: The supernatural is right over my heart.
Speaker 2: So that's fair, that's pay.
Speaker 3: I got Marvel tattoos all over me back whenever I was very blue pilled of fucking everything eventually will go all right.
Speaker 6: Well, Jack Daniels in a guitar string is what I did this with.
Speaker 4: Oh God, Jesus Christ, you're an animal. You are in fact the spirit animal. So somebody actually commented and said that you're like our own Heckelfish, So like, whether you believe it or not, no, that's a good thing. Oh you've never seen the Wi Files. The what there's a YouTube channel called The Files. The boy does deep dives on a lot of things, and he's got a little it's called the Heckelfish and it's like a little comic comedian sidekick of his that, you know, kind of shit talks from time to time and just keeps it comedic and lighthearted. So uh yeah, whether you know it or not, Samuel, you have developed your own little fan base following into on into yourself, bro, So just keep on keeping on with it.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of the T shirt designs might have to be a spirit animal cult of conspiracy shirt.
Speaker 2: I think at this point, Oh, we're gonna have to talk to you about what kind of animal? Then like it.
Speaker 4: If it's gonna be your face, it's one thing. But if you want to make some sort of a crazy portion, this animal portion, this animal, we throw it in an AI generator and see what comes out, and that's our new logo slash monogram for you.
Speaker 3: Then like, okay, oh, he's got to be the platypus. It doesn't make sense, you know.
Speaker 2: And they can kill you.
Speaker 4: Female platypi can kill I mean with spikes in their wrists, that can kill you.
Speaker 2: He's a marine, you know, license to kill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, a platypus devil dog combo, Now that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it offline.
Speaker 4: Samuel d m me. We wait, you have my number? I feel like I gave you my number at one point.
Speaker 8: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: You probably did on my other phone, but semi got drunk and flip the John boat.
Speaker 2: So heard.
Speaker 3: We'll get with you after the show for that. So Dre said, have you guys seen the Jake Barber interview? Is that the I think that's the UFO thing that was come out. Basically, if I'm not mistaken, Jake Barber is the guy that was working in some kind of weird It's gonna sound really really strange, but this is something that was being worked on, from what he says, in the government from two thousand and five to twenty ten, and he was running the running the show for this program or this project within the government where he was basically interacting with interdimensional non human intelligence.
Speaker 2: From his words, this doesn't shock me, but I haven't seen these interviews. We will need to look this up now.
Speaker 3: You want to look it up now. I mean it's kind of long.
Speaker 4: Though, well I didn't mean like now as in tonight. I'm saying like we may need to do an episode on it. But okay, yeah, yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 3: I think that it's it's it's a lot cooler than what was the other whistleblower that you were like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: David Grush.
Speaker 3: David Grush, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not like that this guy actually was involved. He didn't just hear about it. So there's you can that's something extra at least on top of David Grush.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm writing it down now. Jake Barber Interviews and we will do a little bit of a deeper dive on this in a later date. Thank you Dre for bringing this up.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, dude. The spirit animal said is Sean Ryan, the one that does the World War two and Vietnam veterans.
Speaker 5: He has the Vietnam veterans on.
Speaker 4: I think he has, he's had He's had a couple of like the mac v saw guys come on. He has CIA dudes come on, and females and yeah, he does. He gets a lot of different people on. You know, he a lot of high level people, a lot of people that you may not have ever heard before, but whenever you hear their credentials, it's like, oh shit, okay, let's see what he's got to say on it. So, I mean, he has a good sh yo, Like, for sure, there's a reason why he's in the top five, but it's you know, apparently there may be some fuckery a foot with his managerial team and or himself.
Speaker 5: We do not know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to start talking about somebody at the top because at that point it's like we're punching up and it's like okay, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah, well, and the next comment actually is from to Be Alive and it says, has anyone seen that egg shaped ufo found in a cave with a sleeping pod or something? And that was also something that was talked about within the Jake Barber interview if I'm not mistaken. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, I actually I found the article if you want to read it.
Speaker 5: It's not is it long?
Speaker 4: Because we got a whole hour left to go and we are like seventy messages back right, it's kind of long.
Speaker 3: You know what, We'll do an episode on it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: We'll do an episode on the whole entire Jake Barber interview. I think that it was kind of a like an hour long interview or something like that. So we'll listen to it and you know, make some notes and stuff like that from it.
Speaker 4: God is Love says they have an enemy ready for everyone, shake my head quick calling for it and see, I made up most of the Cold War, We facilitated China's rise, et cetera. Those don't exactly sound like enemies. Yeah, I get that we're the reason why China even has an industrial base, but we're not talking about China.
Speaker 2: Pre Cold War and during the Cold War.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Jijaping and the CCP today and they are absolutely an enemy of America.
Speaker 2: So I mean, that's you know, it is what it.
Speaker 3: Is, Yeah, Luke said, anyone look into the fifty million dollars to Gaza for condoms that was stopped. I actually saw that today, you know, and that you know, do you know how they found out about that because of DOGE.
Speaker 4: Because of the Department of Government efficiency. They realized that we were sending faulty condoms to a place.
Speaker 3: Like this fifty million dollars worth.
Speaker 2: Dude, that is a lot of rubbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, like I know that they'd be fucking and all, but like, bro, bro, that's a bit extra, don't you think.
Speaker 5: Well, and.
Speaker 3: To Gaza, so that would mean to the Palestinians, which I don't think they believe in contraception, right, So could it have been like a fuck you, here's some condoms kind of situation that.
Speaker 2: Go fuck yourself here some condoms to do, which, to be fair, kind of sounds like a Trump thing to do, right, It kind of does, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's what I thought initially. Spirited animals said, mm so the aliens haven't heard of Jesus rackshell in chamber. We're gonna fix that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's possibly. I mean, who's to say that Jesus. Who's to say that Jesus wasn't a fucking alien bro.
Speaker 4: A shroud of torn with the blood that we can test to know it's ab it's human blood. So like, you know, there's that, Okay, Timothy Hendrick said, aliens on Earth alien means anything not natural. What about the dinosaurs or space or demonic or angelic beings being alien? Alien being similar to the word foreign, to something we don't know. Most of our thoughts are alien. I still think dinosaurs were just like very prehistoric animals, you know, And I don't think they were all a bunch of reptiles.
Speaker 2: We got that so wrong. We have no idea what they looked like or sounded like.
Speaker 4: We may have found certain fossils, but then we even question their authenticity half the time. Y'all gotta know this too, because I feel like this gets lost in the story a good bit.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 4: Please understand that the average size of a dinosaur was like the size of a cow. Okay, Yeah, everybody thinks of the t rex, but y'all understand there were also dinosaurs that were like the size of a house cat, Like a lot of them. Your average run of the mill size would have been the size of what we now have is what we call cat.
Speaker 3: So I mean, the velociraptors are pretty small, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the t rex was massive and all that, but like they also had the little ones that you see. It's it's so yeah, I think that this was just prehistoric animals. We don't even know if the t rex had feathers or not. For all we know, that could have been just an ancient chicken.
Speaker 3: Also, also, never has there ever been a full collection of any one dinosaur correct, so correct?
Speaker 2: Could all be bullshit? Could all be bullshit?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 3: There's it reminds me of something. I follow this guy on Instagram. His name is Jesse Jineau. I think it is how you say his name, and uh, he's the one that's always you know, looking into into the mirror and I don't know he he does like a lot of funny, weird shit. But basically, there was a question that somebody asked him, and somebody said, what if the meteor that killed the dinosaurs was actually a spaceship and we're the aliens, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, what was it Rick and Morty episode?
Speaker 4: The dinosaurs that came back that could Actually they were smart enough and all they were doing was just going planets a planet and fucking everything up when we got there.
Speaker 2: Look, who's to say that's not real life? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't personally believe it, but like adds off of a belief, I have no credible information to say that's not true.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: How do we know that the dinosaurs weren't some kind of intelligence.
Speaker 4: How do we know they weren't all covered in feathers and they were all just birds and shit, we don't know.
Speaker 3: The spirit animal said the Ruskies put their cosmonauts with I think a twelve gauge in case bear attacks or in case of bear attacks when the land back on Earth. Yeah, but also sharks are older than trees. I did hear about it, So.
Speaker 4: The guns on spaceships, Actually, I'm not I think it might have been the Russians that did it.
Speaker 2: First, because they had.
Speaker 4: Cosmonautic rocket the you know, the shuttle land in an area where there were polar bears and for anybody that doesn't know polar bear. Humans are seen as food by only one animal on Earth, and that would be the polar bear. They actually go out of their way to hunt for humans. So and then NASA started doing the same thing. They keep a damn it. I think the AK guy Brian Herrera did an episode on it. It's like a small compact rifle that has only a few like bullets in the buttstock of it.
Speaker 2: It's very compact.
Speaker 4: But in case you land in an area where you actually do need to defend yourself until eight arrives, they do carry those. But again it's not it's gun, you know. Oh and for the record, yeah, guns can fire in space. Everybody thinks that they can't because there's no oxygen. The oxygen itself for that combustion is withhaled inside of the shell. Like this, This will in fact fly in space. And what's even crazier is it will just go because there's no friction to stop it once it gets set into motion in space. So, I mean the reality of it is if a gun battle was to start in space, that could be really fucking cool.
Speaker 6: Just saying go ahead, Sam. Also in case of a gun shoot out in space. You don't necessarily have to actually hit the person to kill him. What you got to do is just put a small pinpuck into their suit and then they'll just please to death like try please dry skittles.
Speaker 4: You'll actually suffocate before you'll freeze to death because the lack of oxygen means there's a lack of friction.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: So all all he is is just uh uh, your expending friction and expending of your cells. If there's none of that, your cells that they're just locked it. They're not they're not moving, So you're gonna be completely fully aware. You're just gonna you'll choke to death, which happened to y'all, and he actually suffocated before he foes to death in the Guardians of the Galaxy too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they actually put these on that one. No, no, no, he could, Samuel.
Speaker 3: Ralph said, evening, folks, I have missed you all. Ralph, it's been a minute, brother, it's been a hot minute. Where the fuck you ben Bro.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry I miss you guys too. I've been working my ass off and my wife wants the damn she shed built. So since she's Cajun, it's called a hoe chateau.
Speaker 2: Yes, ho chateau.
Speaker 4: First of all, give your wife a good old pad on the back from the coult. That's that's grade A comedy right there.
Speaker 12: We'll do.
Speaker 2: We'll do.
Speaker 10: Thank you as I missed, y'all. I've been listening to all the podcasts, driving back and forth the Enoch Stomp every day I'm going to work at the vineyard. But yeah, I'm sorry, Like Mondays and Tuesdays, I've been just swamped with building stuff I missed.
Speaker 3: Life gets in the way sometimes, you know. Rose Chaos said, uh, oh wait, sorry, next one she just he she I don't know, Rose.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: The next one says, shoddy movie Splice is coming true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you ever seen that movie? Yeah, for for real, that's coming to life these days. And uh, I'm not okay with it, y'all. I'm not okay with it. But here we are.
Speaker 4: Science be sciencing and always acting asking if they can, never stopping to ask.
Speaker 2: If they should. And that's yes. You know, humans be human, that's what they do.
Speaker 3: Look, if there's money to be made, there's always gonna be you know, people too fool.
Speaker 2: So I think that's what's gonna happen. Perfect example, is that mirror bacteria? Shit?
Speaker 4: And yeah, the guy who we played that little video of is like, are they gonna stop doing this? They're humans? No, And that's very accurate. Like when we learn, wait a minute, we can open a portal to another dimension if we fire this machine up and do it. Yeah, but something came out of it and it's a life. Oh oh man fired up again? Man like no, wait, what why why are you doing that? But they here we are, sirn is still curning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Shody said. Also the movie Universal Soldier, I haven't seen that one yet.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 3: Harg said, Uh, have a good night. People got to get going. Rubbie Royce Uh uh Spirit Animals said, movie Existence seems to be uh seems like it's becoming probable. Go ahead, Sam Existence, fill us in on that one.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I watched first of all, I watched it was in b n P on pit on parasol, and uh, I myself was a little fucked up on paincose I was my leg was woke. But yeah, no, the movie is you have to You're gonna have to watch it one time even to even understand the concept. And you're gonna have to watch a total three times to fully understand what's going on. It's the ending is open ended, so like you don't really know what like how it ends, if they actually completed or didn't. But this, uh so they're within a game. There there's their reality. They have these things called bio ports that that to get and this one chick she's being hunted because she has like the only copy of her game that it can only be used by bio ducks William dafoees in the movie.
Speaker 8: But she's being hunted.
Speaker 6: The guy he is supposed to protect her, uh he gets a bio duck bioport, it gets malfunctioned. They get linked up together, and then they ultimately they're both being hunted at the end of it. It's all being land by a secret society. And then at the end, like the there within the things like inception meets acid bath meets Ricky Morty.
Speaker 8: It's a brain fuck.
Speaker 6: And I was nineteen and I was hopped up on hydro codon and luquid, so I don't really remember much of it at that point. All I members, this is a out. This is better than the Matrix was my first thought. Damn, damn, typraise indeed.
Speaker 8: I mean I couldn't get past fifteen minutes of The Matrix.
Speaker 3: So the first one.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, yeah, I just I couldn't get in the movie. I was like, this is like the slowest bullshit of I'd rather watch The Godfather and I didn't even finish that.
Speaker 2: Whoa same on both.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good Fellaws is a lot more interesting than me.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Okay.
Speaker 2: Good Fellaws is a good movie too, and it's actually based on true events. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: The god so is the Matrix.
Speaker 6: I mean, I like the Sopranos. I just I've tried watching The Godfather. I just can't stay sober enough to watch it.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that.
Speaker 4: Me and my kids were playing Old Maid earlier and I had the Godfather theme song playing in the background because they had both. You know, it was a It was a part of the conversation. I was like, wait, y'all don't even know the theme song for it, like that we've never seen the movie. I'm like, yeah, because I'm good Father. But like I figured y'all would have at least understood the joke as it gets played from time to time. We watch YouTube things together and sometimes you get a little boo that the sick nasty guitar that's playing like uber fast of it.
Speaker 2: But y'all at least understood that was a mafia thing.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, we know that the godfathers about the mafia, but you know not much else.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, yeah, y'all don't even know what the mafia is really.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the mafia's Italian name is cost which means our thing, and it's actually, uh, it branched off from the Black Hand from Italy. And if it wasn't for uh, what's his name, Lucky Luciano, we would have actually lost World War two because he made sure that our reports and everything was patrolled.
Speaker 8: Also because of him, we ended up sending.
Speaker 6: Him back through backyard dealings and everything because he got caught with a couple million dollars worth of opium and everything. But yeah, no, because of him, we actually had the resistance helping us over in Italy. If it was not for the mafia, America would not have succeeded as much as they did in World War both, yeah, and over there because they made sure that pretty much are there in New York, they made sure they didn't take Texas or iverythink if they did, they didn't take as much.
Speaker 4: We just talked about this with Jayder as a matter of fact, and how cartel leaders, a lot of them actually are assets to three letter agencies.
Speaker 2: People think that's a new thing. No, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Lucky Luciano before he was the head of the Commission Right of the Families, he was an asset for our war machine during World War Two, and that is also why the government turned a blind eye to certain things that he did through the forties and fifties and the sixties. So we absolutely, you know, enemy of my enemy. That that's a that's a rent and repeat. America has done that a few times, but so does every other country.
Speaker 3: You know, bro, big facts, Rolph said, speaking of cancer, Holly is fully cancer free.
Speaker 2: Fuck cancer, Fuck yeah, Rolf, let's go.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, brother, I'm so happy for y'all. Oh were you speaking in good Am?
Speaker 2: I right?
Speaker 3: Are we speaking in German in the chat?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on over here?
Speaker 10: Deutsche?
Speaker 4: You speak a little bit of it? I think I picked that up. Hurt spreaking or spracking, I'm not sure which, wonder if that's even the same word. I don't know, but okay, back to what we're saying. Good ship, congrats on everything. I'm glad that the wife is doing great, and you better build her her host chateau one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: She earned it, Yes she did.
Speaker 3: Sprekin Zie deutschrek Dick, I joking anyway, Jesus sky King, Yes, I forgot that his nickname was sky King. Whenever who said that? That sky thing sky king thing?
Speaker 2: That was sad.
Speaker 3: As he brought this up, the honey Badger said, y'all be easy and be safe. Tried to stay up but got an early day. Wish me luck se y'all next week, all right, honey Badger, Love you, bro. Spirit animal said, if I was to check out, generally drive drive it off the side of the mountains and Helena.
Speaker 2: Georgia listening to Georgia on my mind. Yeah, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: There's cooler cars in the general lee to me, but I'm not gonna detract from.
Speaker 2: The coolness level of it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Personally, the Eleanor is probably past to myself. Below that right just below that would be like a Plymouth road runner.
Speaker 2: That's just kidding, dude. You know what I mean, or I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a whole long list of cars that I do like, but I will say predominantly they were built from the early sixties to the early seventies. Everything after that starts getting really weird and really trash like, and everything before that I would consider art in its own way, shape or form. That was like the years of the Big American Muscle. I got my preference.
Speaker 2: I got my flavor. Dude, I've been meaning to watch They're showing me some things. What's this?
Speaker 3: I've been meaning to watch Gone in Sixty Seconds again, because that is just such a banger movie. I know a lot of people like the older one, you know, more because of the super long car chase that last for like forty seven minutes or some crazy shit. But Nick Cage and the nineteen sixty seven Shelby GT.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 3: Oh baby, that's.
Speaker 2: It right there, day Walker? What year is that?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Either type it in the chat or I mute yourself. Either way, I saw the car. I'm not sure if it's I couldn't tell directly because it's very small on my screen, but it looked like a stang.
Speaker 2: Could be wrong. I don't know, Please tell us about more anyway.
Speaker 3: Dougie, sleepy ass blunkin.
Speaker 2: Everybody seems to be a little tired tonight. Is that a full moon or some shit?
Speaker 3: Or is that the opposite? Is that a new moon?
Speaker 2: Now? I dude, but there's apparently like a seven planet alignment happening right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's funny. Let me give you a fun story about that exactly because.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear the flat Earth or speak on this one.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the flat earther is saying. I'm sure they got something to say about it, but that that alignment happened on January twenty fifth, Bro, why did it have to be Electronick's birthday? The day after the day after that, it was electronics birthday. I was like, come on, bro, of course, it is.
Speaker 4: Just I'm throwing it out, man. Things we don't believe a coincidence, is do we?
Speaker 3: No, we don't anyway, Dougie Blumkin said, rip Doc Holliday, fuck tuberculosis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how he went holiday under. Damn sad.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Shody said, Genetic assassinations, probably in reference to Trump's Marnae vaccines, I could see it. Dougie Blumpkin said, Rono vaccinations be like there's a snake in my boot. Jacob Dakota said, Hello from Midland, Texas.
Speaker 2: What's up, dude? What part of the Midland is that? Is that West Texas? Uh?
Speaker 4: Central to west if I had to like call it, but it's called Midland, so like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess maybe it speaks for itself.
Speaker 3: Dolf said, oh, your Longview. Okay, I don't know where the fuck that's at either, but it's Texas. So Texas homies up in here.
Speaker 4: Big X the plug saying about it. It's all good. All y'all get to wrap that shit.
Speaker 3: Rose said, oh snap, my husband was in Odessa today or Hodessa.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Odessa Spirit animals said they also flag you if you buy chains a skill saw lie and bleach at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we used to play a game, uh buy five items at Walmart, pay cash for it, only to try to freak out the cashier as much as possible. I gotta say the uh the self checkout really took out the.
Speaker 2: Fun of that game. But it used to be great, you know.
Speaker 4: And no, we do not need to go down the list because it's it's kind of like Cards against Humanity. You find out how sick and to pray people's imaginations really are. But uh yeah, but when I was in the Marine Corps, that was a fun game that used to go down them target workers had.
Speaker 2: No idea what was about to happen. It was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you'll get like lube condoms, hemorrhoid cream. I don't imagine.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe or you could be even a little extra on that, you know, like an extra large butternut Squashuh, you know, a length of rope, you know, some coloring books, twelve doors, twelve pack of eggs.
Speaker 3: Allegedly that's what was going on over at Diddy's place. You know, you had to be able to shove a raw egg up your ass and if it broke, then you weren't ready.
Speaker 2: That's what they said. That's not on me.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know they even made a joke about that, right, what was it a me myself and Irene where he daven made a joke about how much does it pressure of an egg? Take the crush and then they said it he's like how much you want back and shove it? Up his ass without a breaking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh see, now these things have a different ring to them whenever we realize that those actors may or may not have had some sort of ties to the Diddy group.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, but I'm just saying it's possible. I'm like, ah ah ah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she'll be eating well blah blah, all right, just as soon as I free.
Speaker 2: Willie me myself.
Speaker 3: An irene reference, God is love. Oh God, I hate that. I just said that, and then I read God is love. But God is love. God is love said and most, uh, most are not required to pay taxes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that that's probably in reference to the illegals, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would think so.
Speaker 4: I mean mostly illegals I would think are either working under the table, they got false documentation, so maybe they're not paying taxes, but the person that they have on their card has taxes.
Speaker 3: I't rose said, Oh, this is in reference to what the spirit animal t shirt should be, said the pilatypus from Phineas and ferb but with a cult of conspiracy tattoo and a bong.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, you do whatever feels right. Perry Perry di platypus. Oh, that would be dope. That would be dope, Perry the platypus with a third ie. Oh yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: By the way, Spirit Animal, I see you putting these images up and they are badass. I just want to say that your image on the Cult of Conspiracy shirt is going to be probably the most ridiculous image that anybody's ever seen.
Speaker 8: Oh that's cool. I just thought those were really pretty.
Speaker 3: Oh they're cool, you know, but we need ridiculous is what we need for you, sir.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I just realized something. Oh go ahead, Sam, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. I don't know. I don't really care. Y'all can come up with anything.
Speaker 6: I'll put anything, I trust y'all.
Speaker 8: I just thought those to those those things were really pretty.
Speaker 3: Oh Rose Rose made a couple of pictures here. You got a platypus smoking a cigar. I could I could see us turning that into a culture conspiracy thing. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: These fucking dora on and ship I like it.
Speaker 4: Uh, hold on real quick, Austin, I just noticed on your wall you have multiple melee weapons in a shield, sir, Sir, I'm gonna need you to tell me what this is all about.
Speaker 2: Are these for wall decoration or do you fuck around with these things? Fuck around with these things?
Speaker 7: I'll fuck around with it a little bit. I'm nothing like you. I want to get into Boo Herd, but yeah it's I'm big running guy. I'm always at rent for Texas Festival and all that. I got a sure wood for us. It's out here in Bastraw. It's like one of the better restaurants fairs in Texas, is my point of view.
Speaker 4: Bro Texas has some of the best, if not the best Boo Hurt teams in the country.
Speaker 2: I'm to get in it.
Speaker 7: It's prizy though, Man, it's about the money with me, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's an expensive hobby.
Speaker 4: It took me two years to piece together my entire first kit, and that was very ill fitting kit.
Speaker 2: So like, you know what I mean, you get started somewhere, But yeah, no, I.
Speaker 7: Do got a full set of leather armor, but I don't got any metal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got some leather I wear for like renfests and stuff.
Speaker 4: But it's also stuff that you know is gonna get torn up within a couple of years because.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly. That's why I haven't even bothered it. You know that's it's literally wall decoration. I have been hanging in the house.
Speaker 2: You know heard that, But I do funk around with the wall decoration, sir. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Tell yeah, yeah, brother, God is Love said right. We exported all of our manufacturing to China, allowed them to invest and buy real estate here. The international banking cartel allowed the rise of HBIC through drugs and money laundering, et cetera, et cetera. Post the made up Cold War. I like that third aisle being all the way open. I do appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we didn't create a boogeyman, And what I'm saying is that we currently have a boogeyman.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's all I'm saying here.
Speaker 3: Did everyone see? Dougie said? Did everyone see? And or what do y'all think of Elon glitching at the inauguration?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that video Jacob oh with the oh my god, with the we got so much shit for acknowledging that it looked very Nazi like and everybody's like he was giving his heart to the crowd. Like, Okay, y'all we get it. We are not saying Elon's Nazi. We're saying that that was not a good look. It was sketchy, is really what it was. But no, that's not what it's in reference to. I will share Zivisio Roton and.
Speaker 2: My god, this shit's always in the way. Here we go. Did he have like an autistic stutter?
Speaker 3: No, like an actual weird glitch and uh, it's only thirteen seconds long, let's see.
Speaker 2: Sure the fuck? I mean, just like he might have had a tight neck and he was trying to stretch it a little bit.
Speaker 3: But like again, you know, it's fucking robotic, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of looked like he was kind of like vibing to himself. Maybe he took a maybe he took a little MDMA earlier in the day. He's just kind of like, Bro, I am vibing with whatever's going on with these lights, dude.
Speaker 2: And he was like, oh wait, I'm in front of people.
Speaker 3: I mean, but if he was like, you know, cracking his neck or whatever, most people when you crack your neck, you're closing your eyes and you're like, ah, you know, like you're not keeping him wide open like a fucking meth head.
Speaker 4: You know, like that just looks weird, full extent of it. For that, you wouldn't have gone like super small circles on the inside. That that's not how you stretch your neck.
Speaker 2: That's he's just a robot strange individual. Sam.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts on that, Sarah, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. I was gonna write it, but I can't spell. What the fuck?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 8: So you know how he's trying.
Speaker 17: He tried to do that brainship for the uh, the guy who had who was really messed up and everything that and everything who's he says he already has that.
Speaker 8: There's already been three successful stuff of it. Supposedly.
Speaker 6: I can't help but to think what if he did it to himself already and him glitch him glitching out as him rely just running through all his emails, all through his tweets. That's how he's able to tweat so fast, because it's all up here.
Speaker 8: His mind is already hooked up to his new link. Bullshit.
Speaker 3: He has to be on some kind of ship because you think about it, all of the different things that he he has going on, and to be able to tweet a hundred times a day, he has the boring company he has Tesla, he has SpaceX, he has you know, his ties into the fucking presidency. Now it's like, dude, this guy, There's there's no way the average person has that much time in a day, right, Jacobate, Like, we'll do two or three shows in a day and we're fucking gassed. We ain't got nothing left after that, you know. But Elon's like, Yo, what more you got? I also got like thirteen kids or whatever, but.
Speaker 6: Not me.
Speaker 2: I still think he's got some sort of like tism or Aspergers or some sort of variant thereof, and his brain just functions differently. Here's autistic thing that he does.
Speaker 3: But spectrum, I think I don't know full.
Speaker 4: I don't think fully is that confirmed, because like we knew that already, But like, is that actually confirmed?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I should hope.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, at this point, it's like cool to be autistic, you know, it's like the new trend. So maybe that would actually help his brand if he would just come forward with it, huh. But that doesn't negate the weird neck movements.
Speaker 2: That was weird the fuck man.
Speaker 3: I mean, could he be an alien?
Speaker 5: I mean, if anybody's an.
Speaker 4: Alien, right, it's anybody was it would be him and Zuck. And who is that other weird tech guy that put davos in on it? The dude who did telegram Remember we were talking about him. Oh well, I'm sorry the guy who put jd Vance on his.
Speaker 3: Bo Yeah, yeah, yeah, ah shit, I can't remember the name of.
Speaker 4: Tech gurus are autistic as fuck, and I'm not saying that to shit on them or anybody of the autistic community. Look, I'm a marine, I get it, but like I'm just saying, you know, I think their brains are naturally running at.
Speaker 2: Like a six D chess level, right, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Tyler said, haha, Jonathan, so is the matrix for really though?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh we were talking about the ah you had said that the The Good Father or Goodfellas was based on a true story, and I was like, so's a matrix And I'm happy somebody caught on to that.
Speaker 2: Possibly possibly, who can really say, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm saying Goodfellas is because the people that were like said and talked about in the movie have come forward and said, yeah, that was definitely us. So like, maybe the matrix hasn't been confirmed to be a non fiction yet. But you gotta keep in mind the guys who quote unquote guys who directed it are now girls, although now the government says that we can call them men again.
Speaker 2: So you know, let's get back to the make America crede again.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know what's going on, day Walker. Oh, in regards to that, that car said, sorry boys, no voice. It was an eighty eight Mustang.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of the eighties like fox body styles, but.
Speaker 3: Love those dude. I love those fox bodies.
Speaker 2: That's the shit. Different strokes, different folks. I liked the bigger muscle car look and feel to it.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I'm not saying that the eighties Mustangs weren't also quick and had decent motors in them, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, Folks like the Mustang is my favorite American muscle car of all time, like just through almost every generation h except for the nineties. Those Mustangs sucked ass uh.
Speaker 4: I'll say the ninety two Cobra was the small bit of relief that we got in the nineties because that was also just I'm glad the Mustangs came back out with the big bodied retro quote unquote style.
Speaker 2: But it was a big swing and a miss in so many regards.
Speaker 4: Man, it had a good look, but it missed the They didn't have the heart of the true stang of the early or mid sixties and early seventies. You know, I know, I'm a bit of a fucking critic when it comes to this though, So I mean again, it's different strokes, different folks, y'all. I'm not gonna yuck someone else's young when it comes to good cars.
Speaker 3: Oh God, the message that I'm about to read is uh, Jacob is not a big fan of this kind of topic. Great here, but God is Love said. No, unless you live in DC or work for the government, US citizens are not required to pay our voluntary income tax.
Speaker 2: It's not that I'm not a fan of it. I just I don't understand that. It's you know, that's kind of the laws of the land. I'm not a fan of it. For the record, don't think then, I'm like, look, just pay your taxes. No fuck that.
Speaker 4: I agree that taxation without representation is theft. But like, you know, it's like saying the speed limit is voluntary. It's like you can do that all you want. Until the cop slap cuffs on you. I don't know, but unless you know the tax laws and know the ways to evade it, to keep your money in your bank account and like you're smart about it, then like, fuck, yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I guess it's voluntary at that point.
Speaker 4: It's like saying slavery was voluntary to people that were involved with it, Like the slaves weren't voluntarily there just because they didn't constantly try to do everything they could to not die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a slippery slope, you know.
Speaker 4: And for the record, yeah, the soft Sit episode, We're probably gonna have to wait to another week on that one because we already have guests lined up and we have other stuff going on. The information is deep, deep with it, and I honestly had no idea where it started from. I know what people make of it these days, and like mad respect to the people who are doing it with actual good, impure intentions behind it, no hatred or shade thrown their way.
Speaker 2: But my god, it's it's wild, bro eah.
Speaker 3: Luisa actually shared an image of a platypus here ripping a bong with a weed fedora, and it looks very trippy, and I think that might be a close close idea as to what we may be shooting for.
Speaker 4: Wow, Samuel, say check into the chat and tell me, brother, does this Does this image just call to you?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 8: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: Second to see it, but yes, dude.
Speaker 8: Just took my anxiety down.
Speaker 4: So, Bro, could you imagine a hat with that hold the color schemes the whole way through and that's the logo?
Speaker 2: That would be fucking dope that that.
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty badass.
Speaker 6: I do like that, and I like I like the fact that it has the only thing of Buddish I like, and it's the Buddhist sunglasses.
Speaker 8: I fucking love it. It is dope as ship.
Speaker 2: That's pretty legit. Thank you Luisa for adding that in Fuck yeah.
Speaker 8: Can I'll say that and make it my wallpaper?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 4: God is Love, says Elon was in a small k hole, Yo. He might be going to something there, Bro, I think he was just vibing. He might as the whole press conference. There's no like beats in the background, nothing, but he's just vibing on it.
Speaker 3: Like maybe he was an a k hole. Who fucking knows. I mean, Elon is just doing Elon things. Ralph said, I don't think he did a Nazi salute. He seemed happy. He was just hitting his heart in saluting.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I think it was more like an autistic flare, like a jittery He got super excited and just ah, just yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: But again, it just it wasn't the best look. I wonder if he's spoken on that. I'm sure he's released something on X about it. There's no way that he didn't.
Speaker 4: The Internet be Internet and and Elon be Elon, and so I'm sure I'm sure he's done something. But he's also a massive troll. It's like, let's not negate that one. He probably spoke on it just to piss people off and stir the pot.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, his think about it. Like his Tesla cars, it's it spells out sexy, you know what I mean? Like he has he has Model S, he has Model three, he has Model X and Model Y. It spells out sexy. He did that on purpose.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's the kind of guy he is, you know. Oh I didn't think about that.
Speaker 4: That's funny, that's great, And doesn't he have like one hundred kids or twenty five kids or something, because he donated sperm and did like test two babies with.
Speaker 2: All these women allegedly, I don't know, allegedly.
Speaker 4: Song It's look again, he's doing his own thing, and I'm not saying that all that needs to go unnoticed.
Speaker 2: We definitely need to speak on it. But god damn, who knows. Maybe he is the fucking anti Christ. I don't fucking know. He might be. Ralph said his words did not match any of that action. It's bs.
Speaker 3: He was excited. He is autistic. His spectrum reading was off the charts. Even the Ghostbusters couldn't catch that tism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt, he goes.
Speaker 3: I've dealt with neo's and AB folks. I don't see the likeness.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 3: I made fun of an AB president and spoke German to him. He couldn't speak it back. I made fun of his German tattoos that he didn't know any that he didn't know the meaning of. And this was in Texas. Or he goes in Texas, cops cannot arrest you for speeding, open container, or texting and driving. All other transportation code offenses may be arrestable.
Speaker 4: Hold on in Texas, even if you're going like twenty miles over the speed limit. At least in Louisiana, twenty miles over is considered a felony. So like, if you're going eighty and a fifty five, they can arrest you. But I mean for them to do that, you had to have really pissed off the cop.
Speaker 10: There's a class bits for meter in Texas called reckless driving, and that's defined as the wanton and wilful disregard for the safety of others. But you really have to be able to prove that in a court of law. There's no set speed limit over a speed like there's no going fifty five in a thirty does not just change the law all of a sudden. It's still speeding now speeding plus like weaving in that lane, slamming on brakes. And I can articulate totality of circumstances where there is more than just speeding. I can articulate reckless driving, but no texting driving speeding. Nob container cannot, it specifies in Texas law cannot be arrested for it's weird, especially the open container. I think because a lot of old Texas legislators like the drinking and driving part. Yeah, cannot be arrested for open container. Like if you get pulled over and there's an open beer and you said, I just got off work, they cannot arrescue. Now DUI dwis a whole different story. But just an ob container you cannot be arrested for. It's weird.
Speaker 4: I could also see that being because a car is an extension of your home, at least in some states, right, So it's like if you start pulling back that, then it's like where do we draw the lines on a firearm in the car because the car is an extension of your home. Next thing, if I can't have an open container in the car, what you told me, I can't have an open container in my home. And so like I could see why that would be a slippery slope and why the legislators in Texas would keep it for what it is.
Speaker 2: So I see where you're going with this.
Speaker 10: That's interesting to the castle doctrine. I mean, you know about you know, protecting your right, your safety, and your privacy having a gun and car laws changed the last ten years where it used to be a travel doctrine where you had to prove that you're traveling to carry a weapon in your vehicle. That finally went away, and I'm glad it did. Now that doesn't exist anymore. You can have a weapon in your car as long as you're not a phone, a member of a gang, you're not a violation of any other any other violations other than a class ce mister Miner stopped for. And there's a few other restrictions family violence, things like that. But yeah, I was so upset with people who would just drive who had a gun and we'd arrest them because we had to at that point. And I'm like, they're not doing anything wrong. They just have a weapon and they're driving. They have protections under the Second Amendment. But at the time law was very specific on travel and if you lived in a city and you got pulled over in that city you weren't traveling. It was horrible and I'm glad that finally got told it out.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, man, let's go dude.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, there's another thing that I I'm sorry, this is gonna be totally off topic from what you were just talking about, which I agree with everything that you just said, Ralph, but there's something that I wanted to bring up for the show before we wrap it up.
Speaker 2: I mean, we still gotten a little bit longer, but it got two squares we must fill tonight before.
Speaker 3: We wrap big facts. But did you hear that Japan has approved experiments to create human animal hybrid embryos, allowing researchers to develop these embryos beyond the fourteen day limit in a uterus, potentially leading to the creation a full term human animal hybrids, although and it says although significant ethical and technical hurdles remained to be overcome. This is often referred to as cameras in scientific terms.
Speaker 2: That's what Sam was talking about earlier. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just reading it because you know, I remember he had mentioned it earlier, and I was like, is that for real, dude, So we talk about cameras and the hybrids and all that kind of shit, and I was like, Damn, they really did it.
Speaker 2: They're really doing it. Not that they did it, they're currently doing it. Damn.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's ain't just conjecture at this point, y'all. It is absolutely real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, Alex.
Speaker 8: Jon was talking about the came Is twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: Yep, sure was but people don't like him because he doesn't call out the Jews. I'm like, can we just fucking have one guy that we like?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Mm mmmmm Spirit animals said, Sam, Uh Sam, smoke whole bowl straight to dome?
Speaker 2: Help you fuck savage? Oh boy, yeah, God is Love said? Why do they always refer to it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Why don't they always refer of it when?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, what happened?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 2: Was it deleted?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: There it is?
Speaker 3: Why do they always refer to it when speaking in Congress as our voluntary income tax system, et cetera. See the banister guy Sherry Jackson, Peel, et cetera. Okay, our voluntary income taxes system. That is interesting the wording.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: I honestly haven't really listened to Congress talk about taxes because it's usually talking about how they want to fuck us even deeper.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Trying to find ways to where Uncle Sam won't touch what's mine. But you know, again, we shall see what happens with the ers. I am so hopeful y'all y'all have no fucking especially us working for ourselves here and trying to run a business.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 4: You have no goddamn idea how much we really want income tax to just be a thing of the past now more than ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I digress.
Speaker 3: Hold on, dude, Tyler said Kimera for the Bengo slot, I think that's gonna have to be because we haven't seen one come full term yet. We don't even know if they're going to be successful with it, so it would be interesting to see if they actually pull that shit off this year.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm adding it, I'm rinding it down.
Speaker 4: I like this having Mara's now, Okay, we're talking not just them successfully doing it and then we hear about a couple of years later.
Speaker 2: We're talking about it has to be known, right and something that they talk about for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're they announced it publicly, so I don't think it's going to be something that's kept in the dark whenever they if they do achieve it, right, It's kind of like, dude, it's like full on sweet Tooth.
Speaker 2: You ever seen that fucking TV show? It's on Netflix.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: I heard it was great.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched it, but you know me, I don't really have time to watch TV or movies much these days anymore. I mean, it's sad, but this has become a whole life in and of itself. And then bouncing around with the kids and the ex wife.
Speaker 2: It just.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, first successful camera is now add it. We have one more slot to feel good people. Let's do this all right, Good job there, Tyler. I like it, dud dude, God is love, said, God is Love said uh. Seinfeld called it with the pig Man. Yeah, and then South Park ran with it even deeper with Man Bear Peg.
Speaker 2: Man Bear Peg are so stupid, dude. Al Gore was talking about the Man Bear Peg. I'm so serially you guys.
Speaker 4: And then that one episode where they made a portal to hell full on Man bear Peg came to life and started coming out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great. I love South Park.
Speaker 3: Rose said, so, I was a police officer here in Texas for six years. You can arrest them for reckless driving, like if they're going over fifteen miles per hour. At least in my area, we did and never had a problem with the DA pushing it through, which if you've seen the shit I've seen of what happens when you're speeding like a bat out of hell and wreck you'd hem them up to, especially with kids in the car.
Speaker 8: Facts.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's where it gets sketchy, you know, real quick, Rhino Ralph, what the fuck is this picture you sent me of the Mystery of Babylon? What kind of one? Two three four five? Headed?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Legged fish? Creature? Winged being?
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and just share the screen on that image? Good god? What look at this? Is this og man bear peg? Maybe? Why does the little one looking at the other one look like fucking Nixon? My History of Babylon? That is one sketchy ass thing that you know what it's I always forget the name of it.
Speaker 3: It's like hydra, but like a griffin. Weirdly, why are they all white people? How dare you assume that? How dare you assume the whiteness? Maybe they don't identify as white?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 4: This looks like a cub on the island of Patmos. This was one of his failed attempts at creating the hot man.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Speaking of coup, I listened to your whole episode about the German coup and I started messaging my family. I was like, were you all aware of this? And why was I informed? And then I try to trace my lineage to see who in my family is named Heinrich, and uh, nobody in my family is named Herinish. So I'm not a bit anything.
Speaker 4: But the whole royal family has completely disowned and like they're trying to force him to change his fucking name now because of this bullshit, like this is a long standing all the way back to like one thousand, a d noble family within the German like lineage, and for him to do some shit like this and put this honor on the whole family, like yo, they're all like not even just turning their back at him, they are full on saying like, yo, we don't even want you to be associated with your own family ever. Again, like it's yeah, that's that's a real thing that happened. And again, these people were like sixty five and they thought they were about to do some wild shit, like what were these fucking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the next time I visit my mom, my brother is here right now from from Dallas. Next time I visit my mom, I'm gonna put her on the show. Dude, please strong German accent. She's gonna be a blast, And you can ask her a bunch of stuff about old world Germany and uh yeah, show, I'll tell you some of these weird stories.
Speaker 4: I am so fucking down. Although, for real, Jonathan, I was thinking about this, we need to have our moms.
Speaker 2: Come on the show one day and just bullshit.
Speaker 4: What do you make of this image, Jacob, this looks like a half cow, half sheep, half rabbit looking motherfucker here.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's disturbing. What were you saying you wanted to have our moms on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because my mom is like full on conspiracy head through and through hell. She's the reason why I am how I am these days. I don't know if your mom is too, but I think that'd be fun.
Speaker 3: My mom's a bit on the shy side. I don't know if she'd be open to talking to a lot of people like that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's not all alive.
Speaker 4: I mean, like we just make a regular episode out of it where it's just the four of us bullshitting.
Speaker 2: My mom would have a lot better of a time on meta mysteries. I'll just leave it at that. Mmmm fair point, Fair point.
Speaker 3: Dude, her. And this is why me and Sean probably are the the way that we are on Meta misis streets is his mom and my mom like a long time ago, dude, they used to fucking play on Luigi Board like regularly.
Speaker 4: Oh well, say no more. I percent believe this is why you are how you are. And I'm not saying that meanly, not saying that shit talking. I'm saying it one plus one equals two, and uh yeah, maybe your mom's gold going on many of them, bro, Absolutely, dude.
Speaker 3: How about the Octonauts picture right here looking exactly like like a baby Hydra.
Speaker 2: Did you see that picture? Yes, indeed, Bro, look at that that Disney be Disney and dude the same like color scheme and everything. Huh yeah yeah. Now granted, Hell Hydros from a comic book, but that was out before the Octonauts.
Speaker 3: So creature report, Creature Report, Creature report.
Speaker 4: Uh, only people of a certain age that have kids of a certain age gap would know what that's about.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, did my daughter loved that shit? Grown up?
Speaker 3: I mean she's still grown up, but you know she doesn't like the baby shows like that anymore. Dougie said, goodness, Hell Hydra turned that shit into Calamari.
Speaker 4: And then sent a picture of Fried kalamari right after it. Fuck yeah, I can't do it, dude, I can't do it. Rose said, I love klamari, but I can't bring myself to eat it. Now feels wrong knowing that they are sentient. Yo, same Rose saying, now that I know that they aren't like in a calm place when they're killed, it's I can't do it anymore. I used to love octopus, I used to love calamari. I can't bring myself to eat it now, you know, dude.
Speaker 3: I actually went down a weird uh TikTok rabbit hole earlier about this guy that had he has like pets, like octopuses as pets, like the little baby ones or octopi piepusses, but octopi as pets just one in a tank. I don't know if you can have multiple, but he had one of them in there, dude, just feeding them crabs and fucking little baby lobsters. Dude, they just swallow them fucking things hole dude, which is pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Now, remember we talked about that once before. There was at a zoo they had an exhibit. The octopus was in its enclosure and do was feeding its shrimp and apparently like half of them had gone bad, but he didn't know, and the octopus climbed. He unlocked it, climbed out of his enclosure, went and found the duite's office and threw them at his head, and then went back into his enclosure before the guy could even turn around and get there. Like, Yo, they are way smarter than what we give them credit for. We now know the level of sentience they have, and.
Speaker 2: For that reason, I can't eat it, man, I can't do it. I want one as a pet, though. I mean, at that point, are you it's pet or is it your pet?
Speaker 3: I mean, if it gets out of the tank, I guess I would be its pet, But as long as it's in the tank, it would be my pet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just I guess. Keep a dead bolt on that shit.
Speaker 3: Although I had luck, definitely wouldn't go to the extents of the deep having an octopus as the pet.
Speaker 2: If you catch my drift.
Speaker 3: From the boys, Oh my god, it was all fucking.
Speaker 4: Ugh once again, now knowing that octopier sentient, that whole scene just has a whole another flavor, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean it was talking to him though. The octopus was like in love. Allegedly with the Deep, which I love that show.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, there was that scientist that was doing that experiment with the dolphins and then was getting the octopus off or not the ophr the dolphins off as a portion of it. And then once they ended the experiment and she left, the dolphin pretty much committed suicide from starving itself to death because it missed its sexual partner.
Speaker 2: So I mean, there, look man it mmmm.
Speaker 4: Now we don't need to be fucking no creatures, especially not sea creatures. I mean, hey, when it's good, it's good, you know, you know, the Manateea is allegedly the anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, moving on, Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, that's the sailors of the old times.
Speaker 4: They used to catch them for the specific purpose of letting them be passed around, because apparently that's the closest to a human jege.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Allegedly, that's where a lot of the mermaid myths come from, is stories like.
Speaker 2: That, allegedly allegedly, and that allegedly those.
Speaker 4: Mermaid myths go back to ancient Samaria because they had a half fish, half human god. So apparently they were practicing best reality as far back as humans have been human ing which checks out.
Speaker 3: Can't put it past. I'll be fair, Uh spirit animal, go ahead. How'd I know you were going to chime in on this?
Speaker 8: I don't know if.
Speaker 6: Oh well no, So going back to the Mermaids, Yeah, y'all, I'm talking about how the navy was fucking the sea cows and all even to back some areas that if you think about it, there's even paintings on.
Speaker 8: Cave like way back even before civilization.
Speaker 6: White people are still cavemen and all of right them hunting uh the people with uh that had tails.
Speaker 8: And then you have the aquatic ape theory.
Speaker 6: I'm not very much pertained to it, but it does make you think that, I mean, humans hunted other humans even now, but we hunted the other we either fucked or hunted the other homo homo of the electors at home and everything else, just we either made them assimilate or we out like killed them.
Speaker 2: Gingers.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that to talk shit on Gingers, but if I mean scientifically speaking, uh, gingers have the closest DNA traits to our Neanderthal brethren in the grand scheme of things, so you.
Speaker 6: Know, but yeah, but no, if you go on if we ordered to realize that, hey, our ancestors were not They just did not perceive things the way that we perceived with things with hindsight twenty twenty, you know what I mean. I mean, what if we actually did like drive people out, like another set of people out to seas. That's what the Phoenicians were, seafaring people. What if instead they kind of spend more time in developing more aquatic.
Speaker 8: Not abilities, but.
Speaker 6: Like they produced like almost as gills I think. I mean, you have down in like the Congo, you have a tribe that actually has like a false thing of eyes. They can hold their birth a really long time, and they could see almost crucially through the murky water of the Congo.
Speaker 4: I could see that some sort of developing like that level of evolution I could get behind as far as humans over since or millennia even developing certain traits to better suit the environment to which they live. Now that makes sense to me. Whole species change I think is preposterous. But developing gills I think would be kind of next level.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that probably depends on what your opinion of how long the earth has been around, you know, and how long people have been around because if people have only been around for six thousand years or so, then I can't imagine that it would evolve that quick, right like you would think it would take like millions of years for that.
Speaker 4: Well, we know for sure humans have at least been alive and active in settling and doing things since like thirteen thousand BC. Anything before that, it kind of gets murky. And that's not biblically, that's that's archaeologically speaking. So to your point, they have we been walking the Earth's for one hundred million years?
Speaker 2: I don't who's to say.
Speaker 3: Hey, we don't know how many resets there's been, you know, like how many times was there a great flood?
Speaker 4: Well there allegedly was only one, but that doesn't negate mud floods, that doesn't negate big volcanic situations. I mean, there's all kinds of possibilities multiple fuck yeah, absolutely, So mean who's to say, who's to say?
Speaker 2: Could be?
Speaker 6: Where was I?
Speaker 3: Uh uh, for the love of fuck, Dougie said, I thought more than one octopus is an Octopusy. I guess if you're the deep sure enough, you know, of course somebody put a of course we're off put a fucking picture of the deep staring at the octopus.
Speaker 4: Oh just wait, it gets worse here, because, uh, the octopus blumkin just a few messages down, octopus killed in a Russian blunkin experiment.
Speaker 2: There's an octopus in a it looks like a prison toilet. Uh you know, hey, I guess if you're in a gulag. Uh, you'd make do with what you got.
Speaker 4: Although how the fuck do they get an octo pi slash octopus slack slash octopussy And for Russian jail who knows?
Speaker 2: But uh, goddamn.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Ralph said, why are octopus arms called tentacles if there are only eight of them? That's a good thought.
Speaker 2: Octacles. Yeah, it's a good it's a good, good ponder. It is a good ponder.
Speaker 3: The new octopus blunkin now, it says. Technically for those foot fetish folk, octopus comes from the Greek octopadia, meaning eight feats.
Speaker 8: Huh huh.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And and then Sam said, and shall they see the platypus performing his duties?
Speaker 2: Herbology one three? Oh God, is that getting added to the book of Boogolutians. I love it.
Speaker 8: The book of abology.
Speaker 7: We play.
Speaker 2: We all right?
Speaker 3: So we only have a couple more minutes. We need one more Bengos slot. We need to hammer these things, these ideas out right, me out yep.
Speaker 4: And then I have to send this to Kay and Benny and they are going to compile them and make it gorgeous and all the things and the stuff, and we're gonna be blasting down on all the socials and everything. And thankfully we're getting it done before any of these things have come through to fruition, because boy oh boy, a lot of these like it really could have already happened. We've we've skirted luckily through the month of January without any marks on the book thus far. So as we wrap this episode, feel free to unmute y'allselves and just kind of shout out any old thing you think can there should be added. Let's let's make it happen here, because you know, this is a pretty solid list thus far.
Speaker 2: Pretty solid. Yes it is. Let's ponder here, Uh, I don't want to go full on. Do we do we have anything crypto related? Mmm? Let's see here.
Speaker 4: I want to say we had something as crypto takes over as a currency, but at the same time that's.
Speaker 3: Trump coin. Oh, Yeah, well there's that Trump mean coin that's you know, it got pumped super high and then it crashed back down and now it's stabilizing in the twenties, which we'll see what happens with that.
Speaker 2: I feel like if crypto's gonna take over, it's gonna take longer than just one year. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that speculating off of nothing here. I know very little about the crypto verse, so like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Sam, what are your thoughts, Samuel.
Speaker 13: I'm thinking that the doge con is gonna hell. They're gonna try to put me into the added Dad's thing I have. I'll send you all the email email off. But today I think that that's gonna get through. But it's gonna dollars basically go with.
Speaker 7: Sir.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean, hmm, Now, let's look at this this way, dude.
Speaker 4: Trump is unveiling a lot of information, a lot of things that we have been wanting to find out the truth about for a very long time. We already have something on here about UAP slash aliens. They're like gonna come down and it's gonna be understood. There real no questions asked about this, so we can't go that route. But I'm wondering if there's gonna be any other government secrets that he's gonna reveal. I mean, we we didn't write down anything about the JFK or the RFK or the the MLK files. That was a big swing and a miss on us. But I mean, honestly, I didn't expect him to do that.
Speaker 2: Right off the bat.
Speaker 5: Oh how about this one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I mean we're talking about JFK and shit like that, and JFK was basically trying to sound the alarm on dark entities within the government and basically talking about the CIA. And now you got all of these things that are coming out regarding CIA secrets. Could we possibly see the CIA disbanded and maybe a new organization probably props up as a result. But you know, like the title of the CIA, maybe that goes bye bye.
Speaker 4: I mean, are you talking about the same organization and all of that just gets rebranded.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just saying I think that the CIA has a lot of stank on it right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean it's not like they haven't for a very long time, but now it's just the dude in charge is being very open about it. I don't know, we're gonna need some sort of an intelligence agency, right. The FBI handles homeland shit, the CIA handles international shit. I don't think that America is going to lose our international intel group, but I could see it maybe going in a different direction or a different form. That's interesting though, Yeah, that could possibly be a thing, might be good.
Speaker 2: Gold members. What are y'all thinking? Mm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Tyler said, what if some shit comes out about how the Pyramids and go Beckley Tepe were made? Uh, that would be in I don't know if the CIA would have that. I think that's more vaticant type shit personally.
Speaker 4: But well, that was just for the list in general, like, not necessarily CIA, but could be added. But I mean it's possible, It's very possible. But even even if somebody comes out with, oh, yeah, we just translated this new hieroglyphic thing that we didn't know before, and we know exactly how it was made, there's going to be thousands and thousands thousands of a people of opinions that are gonna come out and say, oh, that's bullshit because blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So like I don't know. For the board we have to have.
Speaker 4: It's something that is like confirmed, there's gonna be no questions asked that this shit just happened.
Speaker 2: But I do like the direction your head's going in right now. Hmmm yeah, m hm, hmmm.
Speaker 3: Well I think that maybe uh we let it marinate for another week, Jacob, what do you think?
Speaker 2: No way, dude, We're already through January. We can't start February without having this list finished. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Ah, we gotta get underground tunnels exposed. Kay and Benny said this, Okay, Now we already know that there's underground tunnels in New York and under Disney and under LA. Are we talking about the Transcontinental railroads that connect DC to LA and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Cuz that could be interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, let's just keep it as underground tunnels. M Are they getting rid of them? Are they just being becoming exposed as far as like what's under there? You know, we've we've seen videos of people's takes on like how there's a fucking Starbucks underground and all that kind of shit.
Speaker 4: Which is confirmed that du came out and talked about it. And now LA has burned to the ground, so like.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, what's underneath that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Okay, look at this, Uh, US expanding their territories and Canada. I think we actually added that one, didn't we US expanding territories.
Speaker 3: Or Greenland becoming a commonwealth or state. M And then cade many said, uh, yes, trans Continental exposed or cross Continental.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it's trans cross Yeah. I'm with you. Huh.
Speaker 4: I think both of those are really good ads. All right, you know what, let's take a vote of all the good cult members here, go ahead and send up a hand raise if you want the tunnels exposure to go on the board, and then we're gonna do the next one for the US expanding territories. So first things first, hands raised for the railroads slash tunnels being exposed.
Speaker 2: Going on the board. That would be me.
Speaker 3: I got my hand raised for that one.
Speaker 4: One, two, okay, three, excellent, four, five, say again, Uh, We're doing a vote right now to see what's gonna fill. The last bingo slot on the board currently or on the topic of discussion, would be the underground tunnels slash cross continental railroads or these types of things underground being exposed six seven.
Speaker 3: That's been a talking point of Q and On for a while too, so it has. Indeed, it's I feel like some of that kind of shit is is pretty likely, especially if Q and On some people think that Q and On was actually Baron Trump maybe.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so hands down, hands down, now, let's raise our hands if we would like to see the Wait a minute, Well, there's Ocean Chafing County. Okay, okay, So US expanding its territories in the year of twenty twenty five, whether that be Canada, whether that be Greenland, whether it be into Mexico, into more Land, the buffer zone, if you will, between us and the cartels, whatever the case may be, US expanding.
Speaker 2: What we call us territory. Raise your hands at this time.
Speaker 3: I love the idea too. I love Actually both of.
Speaker 4: These are solid options. There's there's no shade on one or the other here. That's why we're doing the vote. So all right, we had three. I think a saw four for a second there, all right.
Speaker 3: I think the Transcontinental is the one.
Speaker 4: Then, all right, the underground tunnels do in fact have it? All right now, I'm gonna kind of leave that open air kind of unknown tunnels exposed. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna write that down in this way. All right, Well, the board is complete. Good Cult members, we have done it. It took us an entire month's worth of lives to do it, but you know what, that's fine. We're not procrastinators. We just like to be throwing our investigations. All right, that's all this is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, So all right, well, yeah, I guess that pretty much wraps up this weekly episode of the Cult Live Show. And for anybody that's listening on the podcast the next day, if you want to be able to be a part of these kinds of conversations, the best way to be able to do that, actually, the only way to be able to do that to go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. What's really awesome about that is that you do get access to the live if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, But if you sign up for any of the other tiers, including the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, you do get the shows a couple of days in advance and completely commercial free, along with all of the actual video. If you're somebody likes the visual kind of shit. Patreon is where you go because we've been kicked off of YouTube several times and we're not playing that game anymore, so no doubt that's the way we gotta go nowadays.
Speaker 4: But uh but yeah, dude, fun episode, Absolutely, Samuel, give us your sendoff sir before I do the knife.
Speaker 2: Hands just to follow review.
Speaker 5: Are it plans to be the cast?
Speaker 6: Much of them, creet boys.
Speaker 4: Much love, much love, And for all the good cult members that are listening to this the following day on Wednesday, or hell, if you're a couple of days later and you're just catching up, and if you would like to help support the channel in some way, shape or form, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes to comments, leave a post lever review.
Speaker 2: And shareshit their friends of fairly shares everywhere.
Speaker 4: Here's the more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 2: Fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: While you're ready to go, check out Metamisteries Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews, the comments of positivity, and share it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Go check out the cage and that YouTube channel, give me.
Speaker 4: The subscribe, hit the bone notifications, and all the things over there, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: My name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob.
Speaker 3: And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you.
Speaker 2: To learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to adam and eve dot com right now. Amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a.
Speaker 4: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult