Speaker 1: Every day becomes more and more evident how weak all other countries saw Biden and that we were disrespected. Yesterday we learned how China just ignored their commitments because they did say Biden was basically weak. Today the Saudi Crown Prince is breaking his proud caol and meeting Trump himself. That never would have happened with Biden.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Michael and all the goobers. So I don't know if you guys recall when the city was floating an idea to put a ferriswell out at Dia and I think the project is dead in the water because the city is run by a bunch of morons. Well now they're talking about a gondola for downtown Denver. Whoo really are you serious? Yeah, and they say it's going to bring in millions of dollars. What a clown show.
Speaker 1: If you're a little bit interested but don't want too much. In terms of all the gory details we're going to learn from the p Diddy trial, you can follow Insurrection Barbie, which is at defiantly free on x. This person is summarizing the trial each day. What we learned yesterday is basically that he ran a cult, and he enjoyed humiliating and abusing people. My mom always told me, when people show you who they are, believe them. Remember how Mayor Mikey gave his elite team members that earn over six figures ten to forty percent raises because we need to be competitive. Yet he's taken away mental health benefits for first responders and also has decided that fire and police don't need raises. Huh speaks volumes.
Speaker 3: If Carol got club seeds for twenty five dollars piece, and they ask, what does that tell you you, Well, that tells me Carol is part of the problem.
Speaker 4: So what would the Saudis have for Biden if he showed up there? Oh, you know, some of those fancy drinks with that little umbrellas in it and the red carpet, And well, I don't know, depends Michael.
Speaker 5: Why are they protesting outside of ice facilities for criminals and not our own prisons?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Michael and Dragon?
Speaker 5: Should I say or should I go?
Speaker 2: But dun du du du dun dun dun?
Speaker 6: How much security does the reserves really offer us? We the reserves were built in the day when we used far less than we do today on a daily basis. Would it actually even power our military for very long at all if we really needed it. I don't think this is a real issue. This is we need a different answer than the reserves.
Speaker 7: Michael, There's no way that carrot brain knew what he was doing. Releasing all that oil of the strategic reserves was done by somebody else, somebody that actually didn't know anything. You know, exactly what the left keeps saying about all of Trump's people. Although some of Trump's people don't know what they're doing, that's true. It still remains the fact that mister Biden had no idea what was happening to those strategic reserves.
Speaker 8: I kind of want the government to get rid of the regulations on the low flow toilets, the low flow showerheads. I want to be able to flush whatever I want to flush down the toilet, and I want to be blown out of my shower. You guys are a beautiful.
Speaker 5: Deck, Michael.
Speaker 9: Did anyone in the Biden administration attempt to stop Joe Biden from such a fantastically stupid blunder as training the petroleum reserves also another really stupid that they should have stopped and from doing was pulling out of Afghanistan the way that we did. Did anyone actually try to say.
Speaker 1: You can't do this?
Speaker 9: You look like the biggest pool whoever ran the presidency.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 10: I think what you meant to say was that it was the finest moment for the auto pen raiding the treasury. Heaven knows that Biden had nothing to do with it. It was the people around him that did that strategy to take as much money out as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: In the last few.
Speaker 11: Months, Hey, Michael, you were just talking about the mobile McDonald's that Saudi Arabia brought in for the Donald Trump visit, and you said it looked like a reefer truck. I just wanted to clarify where I'm from, that means a truck with a refrigerated cargo space. But because you're from Colorado, I just wanted to make sure it didn't mean something different.
Speaker 12: What's becoming obvious foreign leaders are making an effort to please Trump, even if it's Jess McDonald's truck or an airplane. Nobody ever getting anything to appeal with Biden. Nobody gave two crafts about Biden because he was a week leader. What we have now is a strong leader in the.
Speaker 13: World clothing Hi, Michael, Yeah, I just finished a book by Catherine Camberan about Thurgood Marshall. Let the law catch up was the title of the book. There's actually a quote in the book said, do what you think is right and let the lock catch up. I think with Judge Sotomayor is doing. It's the same mindset.
Speaker 5: Never forget Trump filled the strategic Reserve at a dollar seventy nine a gallon. Biden released all that at twice that.
Speaker 14: As a Trump supporter, I've lost countless friends of the last ten years. And you know what, I don't care at all. I'm glad I stood my ground and said what I believed. And you know what, I really just don't even want to be friends with people who want to support endless illegal immigration, who don't have any respect or love for our country, who want to put drag queens in front of our children.
Speaker 4: I just don't care.
Speaker 14: I'm over it.
Speaker 3: Who cared?
Speaker 15: Michael? If you listen to the entire sound bite, Trump specifically says that this is only the lowest price paid by developed nations, not undeveloped nations.
Speaker 3: Actually fellows Obama emptied it. Trump filled it. Biden emptied it. Trump is refilling it.