Speaker 1: He ya, hey, y hey, yosus beyond a Jesus grader. But what is all? How is everybody doing today? How is everyone doing it today on this great and fabulous Tuesday? Kh what is up? What is up? How is everybody doing? Aboard? H let me usin reads up? Gohead? What is up? Guys? How is everybody do it today? Yoe?
Speaker 2: Hey, j.
Speaker 1: What's up? Sweetheart? How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm trying hanging there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember me telling you that I got a dog yoah, because his owner went to jail. Yoh, he got out today. He went to court yesterday. Get this, he went to court yesterday, no lawyer and no bond, and he got out today. We came over here and took the dog after me and my brother had gotten the dog's nails clipped, and I took him to the bat and had all of his shots. I was waiting for his rabies tag and the guy came over here and took him, and the cops did absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's disrespect. Here's the city. That's that's not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's not not at all.
Speaker 1: I think it's been a week since you uh, since the whole debacle was your targe happened? Yeah? For former charge sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, my my house keeper used to move when they moved my stove, when.
Speaker 1: I moved my chair where they're cleaning up and burn they and I have to move it back every time. But I'm okay, But I just I so I joined Blaze last night.
Speaker 2: Oh did you?
Speaker 1: It's a platform that gives a mins. You know. It's not the Blaze that uh that Glenn Glenn, uh Glenn, what's his name? Glenn something? Well, but I joined it. The thing is that they're pretty nice over there. Oh. I didn't have to do anything. Here's the thing over there that.
Speaker 2: I'm being thrown into the mix of somebody else's ship till Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did I do? No?
Speaker 2: Not you, Jake?
Speaker 1: Was it you? Oh?
Speaker 2: So Fowler's perspective and little me.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why. Here's the thing. Don't take this the wrong way. If Dylan's on the stream, I'm not gonna be part of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you're not part of it. I know, you know, you know anything they threw me in the middle of it. Little me ain't seen me coming yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, keep money out of this, please, I don't need another.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're not you're you are not involved in this because I remember the last time I was involved, last time that I got, I know, with Dylan, and last time I was proud with dealing, and the whole thing with Little.
Speaker 1: Bee showed a little bit actually wasn't It wasn't dealing. It was fucking baby's stupid ass baby in a And uh we could say it over here, we can say throw on Twitch and I'll put it on YouTube. Back of the fact, I just don't want to deal with YouTube trolls anymore. I really don't want to deal with those people. They're they're they're docs and my they're doction me. They're they're calling me an urtard. And some shows Chad, thank god, Chad Dumont knows who brings the buddy to his shows when he has good because I think that I think there's money in me coming in, because there's people that are gonna super tat here one hundreds of dollars just to make me mad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, no, I'm turning up the heater from my brother.
Speaker 1: I thought he said he's gonna turn He's gonna tell the internet because I.
Speaker 2: Swore no, Now I had to turn off the heater was getting hot in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah he uh so? How was so? By the way, Blaze is like d live, so let no not not like like the older d live where you could use your Blaze to buy some there and help the stream. You don't have to take If you get donations, you don't have to.
Speaker 4: Take them out right, we give leader all that. For me, it got to the point.
Speaker 1: On d Love where I'm just there just to make everybody happy. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like d Love and I see people come and go from that.
Speaker 1: Platform, right, I don't. I don't like it because I've seen my friends, people that I've watched for years. You know, I had two accounts. I had Jay Hutson account that I had Jack Custon twelve because in twenty twenty two I got into a little bit of an angry phase where I deleted all of my accounts. It remade on it because I was I had dead followers right on my Twitch account. On my original Twitch account, my Jay Cutson Twitch account, I had Huntster, I had a eight hundred people followers. But I don't know if to get monetized, but I did you know why because are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh so many me on messenger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say to you that I do appreciate you know, my friendship, would you is more important. I'm not trying to disrespect. When is the jewel giveaway or is that gonna be in a few.
Speaker 2: Days, that's that's gonna be gott to be put on hold for a little bit. I have to push it back because of.
Speaker 1: That means. So that's the reason why I told the reason why I was worried that you were going about the giveaways and stuff because I know how yeah, some stuff is because you know, I had a feeler. And I'll say this now because when we were talking Backstaate GIU, David, David said that you guys weren't in a relationship, right.
Speaker 4: You you're fore charge and I was I was like, okay, I was like, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to do it. But now I realized, you know, David was more.
Speaker 2: Control them, but you know he was, he was a control freak. And yeah, you know there was nice said. I didn't get sleep because I had to stay awake because he wouldn't leave my apartment and he would sit in his wheelchair all night long. You and would not go upstairs to his room to go to bed. And I was stuck staying away because I was afraid he was gonna fall out of his wheelchair.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, that's when I took care of was taking care of my dad. That's what I was happy to do. I lost sleep because because I was.
Speaker 2: Telling him I need a day away from him, I could never get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was always yeah, but you now need to here's the thing right now we need to get you know, I'm helping. I sent you a few dollars to your cash at Did you get it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I know it's not much.
Speaker 2: I know, it's all right, anything and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, it's it's hard for you know, it's it's hard for me to see you, you know, see there. And you know now you've got to put some of those strips on hole until we get enough money, right, you got to put the I'm.
Speaker 2: Not worried about it, Jake. You know, it's just a little detour right now. Yeah, and I'll figure out a way to get over it and get around or get around it.
Speaker 1: And yeh, by the way, the way, the reason why I wasn't using my stream yards because I was almost I'm I happened to have a burndo about about an hour or some change left on my can my stream yards.
Speaker 2: All right, and well me and the onain's gonna be doing a stream tonight and then I'm gonna go and do a stream and uh, you guys are gonna love my stream tonight. Well because I'm gonna plaster this dude all over the internet. The guy that had the dog, the one that went to jail.
Speaker 1: Here's here's what you only hear some really like uh actually the wall kid doing since it was his.
Speaker 2: It was his dog before he went to jail, but there was a stipulation. He gave the dog to my brother, told my brother to find the dog a good home. Well, my brother did he found me? Well, I was taking care of the dog, got his nails done, took him and got his shot. So I was sat near waiting for his rabies tag to come in. And I went to the courthouse yesterday too because I got nosy, and the dude came out. He had no lawyer and no bond. How does that happen that he got and he's got no lawyer? And no bond, and he gets out the very next day. He had two charges of possession of Schedule one into narcotic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: A probate. Well, he's got like five charges of probation violation.
Speaker 1: Oh, p probas about this. He did something, he was on probation, he did something to break his probation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well for him to have a bond. A while back, well back in towards the end of February, he got arrested again, wrote Virginia has got him for the Schedule one and the two charges of Schedule one or two narcotic.
Speaker 1: You know, Schedule two is uh if I'm correct, Schedule two he's a federall.
Speaker 2: No Schedule two here is meths amphetamine. Yeah, he had a mass pipe.
Speaker 1: Also what what what was it? Was it crystal? Yeah? Uh uh ice.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's that yesterday without a lawyer and without a bond, and he got out today.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's. Are we allowed to talk about this? I hope?
Speaker 2: So while we're on twitch, I don't, I don't see why.
Speaker 1: Not Later we put on YouTube YouTube.
Speaker 2: That's That's what I'm gonna be doing tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's all.
Speaker 2: Along with the dude's picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to also bring up like the fact that so let's let me let me tell some r it's for for for me you. Let's check. Let's check the carousel, because God, Salty Crackers is on the front page. He's always on the front page. Salty Cracker is on the front page of d Love. He's on the carousel. Hot Beats is on the front page. City s I Indian, I E. He's on the front page. Okay, I am about hold on, hold on, God, damn it, sorry, hold on.
Speaker 2: Uh on the carousel.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Tia or Cab. I didn't see Tia Cab or any of the of the panel of the panel verse of the panel verse on on on the on the carousel right now. But by the way, if Tia and cap sav gets mad at me for being friends with GP, they they can sticking with the sun. Don't show.
Speaker 5: Exactly because here's the thing, the here's the thing, I'm here's here's the problem with the th Here's here's the thing.
Speaker 1: And I don't and I'm gonna stay away from dealing. I'm not gonna deal with shows with Dylan. I'm i gonna talk about dealing on your shows and I wish it and I wish you guys.
Speaker 6: Well, sorry, we started off, we started off talking about the Ryan Garcia and Mario Barrios match.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry, and started a bunch of ship who little me.
Speaker 1: Here's who is really all the on the carousel? Salty Crackers, Scooby Dooby, Scooby Doobey do right door right?
Speaker 2: Uh huh yep in Bortal al.
Speaker 1: City and Alascoalt Radio is all the carousel right now? Wow, he is not on TYA. I think Tia Tia has been. What I'm worried about is if Kia Kia finds out in Fernsity, she might keep me from her discord.
Speaker 2: Oh she's on discord, yes, m hmm, okay, sorry, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: She's tried, she tries. If she tries to say, oh, Jake is being friends of the endity of stuff. It's like the only thing, the only thing, the only thing that GP had. You know, GP had a lot of You had a lot of people messing with you when it comes to when it came to uh the stuff everybody's bringing up that here's the thing. I just get aggravated with people.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I just don't when I let it, let it roll off my back.
Speaker 1: Christ is the big Chris smtt here's the thing. Chris Smitt is the biggest troll. Christmas is the biggest troll. Can I say something? Because he was the.
Speaker 2: One moody and and a lot of other people.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that they're there. They know what my triggers are. They know what triggers be. And right and by the way, I by the way I found this soda. By the way, I did put uh soda. It's a put it's an icy makes it you ever heard of it? It's think it's called no cap. Yeah, and someone put twenty five dollars on put twenty five dollars on his no cap. Let me tell you about it.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind, I don't go right ahead.
Speaker 1: It's it's no cap. Next Year's soda pop sherry coke with electrolytes, hydration, zero sugar, zero calorie, cafee free soda, vegan it's vegan soda and gluten free. Nice and I raised thirty two dollars for it. Cool. But right now, if someone wants to buy his whole my wish list it's my throwing whistle list and if they have raised twenty five I did the crowd funded thing. I would try it because I love ices. Uh, you gotta t be a yeah, right, But I want to ask if if there's a probably there's a thing. Uh if you know, if I had, if I had a lot of money, I would have sent it to you and help you. But I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about that, Jake. I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you're a uh, I'm not worried about you. You're not playing music on the TV.
Speaker 2: No, my brother is watching a program yeah here in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: So but.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not about money right now. I've got plenty of food and all that warrior maoun. So my thing is, I'm i gotta figure out how to get my here we go over here, my keypods and my tent. I'm supposed to go camp and camp and hike this coming up weekend. Yeah, and I was going to try and do a live stream from uh the place where we were going.
Speaker 1: Yeahm So.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we don't run into no more longhorns. If that gives you a clue to where we're going, Texas. Now, Grayson Hyland's right, we're either going to do that or we're gonna go and do the Devil's Den where they found the Allen family hiding out. Which are my ancestors?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, by the way, I do want to say that I really do appreciate you doing this. They're even busy that life is being life all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been going up on feller perspective at night and yeah, trying to promote his fight for next year.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know here, here's the thing. Does you know rock of my You know, Rockha might have the same issues like Aaron had with the us A boxing Do what you might have issues of because he's gotta he's got what what about his pet? People are gonna tell us us a box about his past?
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's that's already handled. But there's some other issues we're trying to work out right now, especially with Golden Boy promotions. He's talking about a multi million dollar lawsuit by somebody took a picture of Dylan and photoshopped it to a picture of Ryan Garcia.
Speaker 1: So Dan's getting lawsuits. Huh, Dylan did a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: He's his opponent will be why because of the picture that's been going around on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, Hey, I'm going to end because I know that I actually getting a little bit tired. All right, I know you gotta get ready to go to do your show with uh with dyl Yeah. So, by the way, Gibbs his own old blaze gives his own blaze? Do what gives his own blaze? Who Gibbs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was talking about that the other night. I actually fell asleep watching his stream live night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I just don't watch this dream a lot. It's like, because I've been doing with like, you know, stuff that's happened. But I want to also say thank you so much for being my friend and all that.
Speaker 2: You know, I've got a problem, Jake.
Speaker 1: It's not a problem where you know, anybody that wants to hate on me about what happened, they can kiss my butt about what happened exactly exactly when something Here's the thing, GP, By the way, the reason I got made from your channel was because me, me, you me, you rock over five and back in the Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then that other idiot that I had as a mod decided to instead of talk to me about it, just went ahead and straight up banned you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I would tell you. I was like, leave me, please leave me alone. I'll stop talking about you. Get I said. I even let me tell you what I was saying. He leave me alone, I'll stop talking about please leave me alone. I don't because little me was going after me because of Dylan. Right, Little me was attacking me because of because and this was.
Speaker 2: Now he's attacking me and now because of they shit with tards on deck.
Speaker 1: They someone say they were retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after wrecking five hundred thousand dollars damages and a fifty thousand dollars restitution.
Speaker 1: What five dollars.
Speaker 2: Dollars damages and a fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Restitution they had to pay that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's either that or face prison time.
Speaker 1: They they don't have that kind of money exactly. And also here's the thing, by the way, little so that so, can I tell you something. I've watched Zach and Tory's podcast. They said Zach has not had family, has had no communication with with with Matt roll Off since ended. Yeah, they're not, they're not talking. Here's here's what I think about Matt Roloff. I think he's money growing. I think that he wanted He just wanted the money for his He just wanted to milk all the money has given him. Right, Amy didn't want nothing to do. Here's the thing, Jacob is accusing one of the the producers. Mollie's not there anymore. We haven't seen Jeremy. Jeremy has been there. And the thing is Zach and Tory are dealing with things. Here's I love watching look people in the world back in the day, but it got to the point where.
Speaker 7: It would it wasn't like fun for them to do war. That was when I was watching. It wasn't fun for them.
Speaker 2: While the Discovery Channel was the one that went.
Speaker 1: After him, uh discovered cham because they were playing they were all, yeah, wait it was Discovery Community, Uh, Discovery Networks because of TLCS part. It wasn't on Discovery Chandel but.
Speaker 2: The Discovery Channel.
Speaker 1: But A and E could have got them to uh AD.
Speaker 2: And got the five hundred thousand dollars damages and the fifty thousand dollars restitution.
Speaker 1: P Hey, what about Also the what about A and he could have gotten money for.
Speaker 2: Two uh probably and e.
Speaker 1: TLC eighty eighty So sorry up, but history is owned by A D and some of the shows that they were playing like American Pickers where they ad was on it. It was on A and E eighty networks, so A he.
Speaker 2: Could go to bot Discovery Bold they went after because they claimed they owned A and E TLC and all that that that's how they got the five hundred thousand dollars damages and fifty.
Speaker 1: So they could also got in serious hot water playing like you know, going after Michael ray Bauer. Michael ray Bauer is not doing pedals doing is. He has had to take a break because of all the troll problems he's been having, right Michael, Michael ray Bauer donkey lips even even I'm I'm gonna try to get the two hundred and fifty dollars to him so I can't stream with this guy. I'm gonna give him some money in his pocket to help him. But you know it's so it's Gep, we need to get you a super tips pro.
Speaker 2: I started it. I just I haven't finished yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the super Tip state and the thing is for for me. I just I think it's started for us to get out of here, because I told you, I said a few minutes girls leave but we started talking about t O D and all that. But all right, I'll talk to you later, sweetheart. Alright, this is by