Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. You can feel it, right, you can feel it, yeah, that the Dems have had their week, and their week actually was very good for Donald Trump in a lot of ways. But you'll see a bump here and there, and a poll here and there. But my lord, you can tell the Trump campaign now is focused, they're in sync, they're energized, they're out there. Obviously, the endorsement of RFC to day is important, I think, and in some particular ways in the end may not matter as much as others think. I want to kick that around with you today. We'll probably drop in to the Trump rally in Arizona. Live in a bed eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. Great to have Heidi Ganal in Stute and I think kind of a crossroads day in this campaign.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Heidi? Oh? Really, there's no Heidi.
Speaker 1: This is like this is like instant classic well, and I thought Heidi was with us.
Speaker 3: I thought you were doing a bit like the DNC last night when we were promised Beyonce, and she never showed up.
Speaker 1: So wow, and I want to I want to get into that. I guess I should at this point explain to people that I do have twenty twenty vision.
Speaker 2: I'm just remote today, so.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not.
Speaker 1: I kept sitting in studio talking to my invisible friend Heidi, But wasn't she on with you earlier today?
Speaker 2: I was listening to your show for a while.
Speaker 3: No, I had a representative, Ron Weinberg, on our South African friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are punking me.
Speaker 4: It was Kelly.
Speaker 1: Kelly was okay, okay, Well I mistook Kelly for Heidi then. Anyway, hope everybody's having a better Friday than I am so far. Actually, it's been a great Friday up until about two minutes ago, but and it's going to be an even better Friday for the next hour fifty six.
Speaker 2: So glad you're here.
Speaker 1: I am really really happy with the state of affairs right now because think about everything that's happened and the virtually the entire media on Kamala Harris's side creating this enormous fiction. We've never seen anything like it before, right, never even Ryan, who just lives in the history books. You can't even think of anything. I mean, this is this is literally a hoax campaign. As someone said, it's a it's a it's it's a fake. They've got a nominee who didn't receive a single vote, is being completely insulated by the media, isn't capable enough to even give a single interview, and at this point is up in most of the polls, but nowhere near as much as you would expect under these circumstances. So now the real campaign begins. Eight F five for five A two five five text D an five seven seven three nine. Ryan, you had mentioned that maybe I was pulling a DNC by teasing the appearance of Heidi today. But let's open with that because it's kind of fun this business last night, and I noticed it percolating everybody did last night. All of a sudden, Okay, Beyonce was going to be at the DNC, Ryan, I checked everywhere real time as it was happening, and I saw Beyonce's camp put out a note saying, oh no, we're not going to be there, But that could.
Speaker 2: Have just been a tease.
Speaker 1: I didn't see anybody from the Democratic Party put out any kind of notice that that was.
Speaker 2: A false report. Nope. Do you think they were behind it to begin with? I think? Or do you think they just wrote it once it popped up.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: I think they wrote it thinking they're going to get eyeballs on the screen for Kamala Harris and they just punked everybody and got what they wanted.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So here's part of the tea on that. Don Lemon, please cut sixteen.
Speaker 5: So you guys have read all the headlines, all the stuff on social media about who's going to be at the DNC.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be Beyonce?
Speaker 4: Is it going to be Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Here's what I hear from sources.
Speaker 5: If it's going to be anyone, it would be Beyonce, Taylor Swift, and George W. Bush speaking, those would be the heavy hitters, and it could happen.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, so Beyonce, Taylor Swift or George W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 1: Now fascinating that none of them were there, right, And all that served to do was I think tick off a lot of people who felt it was a bait and switch, and then also to point out that, wait a second, where are these heavy hitters? Why couldn't Kamala attract these heavy hitters when you know the entire media has lined up behind her, So why couldn't she get any of those heavy hitters. I think that's kind of a fun question. I think I know the answer to it eight five five or zer a five eight two five five five seven seven three nine. I think most informed observers I believe she's going to lose this race.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That assumes the Trump campaign is on its game and the President's on his game, But as of today they sure seem to be.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Yeah, well, this was a tremendous day for the campaign just because of the news cycle.
Speaker 4: Turning the page already on that.
Speaker 3: Speech by Kamala Harris last night, which lacked a lot in substance and was basically biographical and very surface level. But then you turn to RFK Junior, his announcement today, Trump joining forces with him, and maybe even to your point, Dan in an hour from right now, appearing at a same campaign event in Arizona together. So it's all about the next day's news cycle, right, and what drives it and what blunts momentum? And does Kamala Harris come out of this with a bump in the polls? I am with you on this. I don't think she does at all, not at all.
Speaker 1: And I think Ryan, it may be a little bit pulled to pull, but I think we've already seen it again. I think these betting markets are over hype. They're not as reliable as I think trend lines in the polls though. I think we're kind of in a post polling era, especially when it comes to Trump. But when you look at this right now, let's talk RFK Junior for a second, I think the great value in this, the even greater value than the RFK junior votes Trump may pick up in the swing states, is just what you said, just kind of the helping to change the channel today, the reset. Okay, they've had their day in the sun. It's been an adulterated glorification and beatification of a candidate who didn't get a single vote. But now we're into the real campaign. And I understand a lot of people think it real campaign starts after Labor Day, and Ryan, honestly, for a lot of swing state voters. Maybe it does, maybe that's why they're uncommitted, But the feeling is that the real campaign is starting today and when we look at these RFK junior numbers, in addition to the changing the channel benefit, this is put up by the Trump campaign and to breakdown by the swing states the current RFK junior vote and then most important, how the polling, at least the Trump campaign polling has shown those votes so far breaking for Trump. Because obviously not every RFK junior voter is going to vote for Trump, but Arizona, where they are tonight, we'll duck into in a little bit. RFK junior at five percent. Trump campaign says they get a net plus twenty five percent of those RFK junior voters, So that could be worth a point maybe two in Arizona. But in the end, I want to ask you this question, are we talking about each of these swing states maybe being decided by a point?
Speaker 2: Georgia, which may be.
Speaker 1: Shaping up, is the toughest of the swing states right now for President Trump. Georgia three percent RFK Trump plus thirteen percent there, Michigan four percent Trump Trump, basically splitting the RFK junior voters with Kamala Harris in Michigan, North Carolina RFK Junior at three percent, but Trump plus thirty six percent of those votes there, Nevada four percent, Trump plus fifty percent of the RFK Junior voters. Pennsylvania plus RFK Junior is four percent, but Trump only up thirteen percent on those in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin four percent RFK Junior and Trump up about thirty percent there. I know that's too many numbers when you're driving, but bottom line is, you know, if the votes go straight to Trump the way they've been breaking down so far, Trump may pick up a point in each of the swing states and that could be huge.
Speaker 3: Yet I think it will be dan And obviously you'd rather have RFK Junior's endorsement than not. You rarely have his endorsement than have him remain in the race and potentially take more away from Trump than from Harrison that was trending that way, whereas there was a lot of double haters that were voting RFK, and when those fell away, when his percentage went down from like twelve to where it is now about five, many of those were Democrats coming home. So you consolidate him in the Trump camp. And here's another point, Dan that I don't think we've discussed, but late breakers. There are some voters that wait, wait, wait, in the last minute, when they're in that booth and they're thinking about who is going to stand up to Vladimir Putin? You know, these types of existential questions about who do I trust when that three am phone call comes. I think a lot of those late breaking votes, Dan, are going to break Trump's way, and not toward Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know we have to this break.
Speaker 1: But the rfk Junior thing, I think the impact is greater than the sum of the parts for Trump. Yeah, the point in each of the swing state's very important, changing the channel very important. But the fact that wait a second, it's it's Robert F. Kennedy Junior. You know you're talking about a Democrat, you're talking about in icon in the Democratic Party choosing Trump. I think that's going to give a little added pop there eight fi five for zero five eight two five five. You tell me, what do you think? What do you think the impact of this is going to be? Tex da N five seven seven three nine, so much more ahead. But you got to get to some really fun sound the latest from the Left on how Tim Wall's lack of masculinity is such a great thing for the Democrats here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Anticipation here and elsewhere that there may be a special guest. I am told by Democrats that Kamala Harris was their guest. They did not want a slout stopping stop right, it's more than I can take, thank you. So afterwards, after the Democrats either initiated the big lie of a special guest to pump up audience, or once the falsehood started they decided to ride it and now correct it, which is another form of deception.
Speaker 2: Then they came up and say, oh, no, she was the special guest.
Speaker 1: We could have had any of those special guests, but that would have overshadowed Kamala.
Speaker 2: Do you think somebody stiffed them?
Speaker 1: Do you think Beyonce or somebody else was committed and then decided, uh.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe some logistical problems, concerns flight coming in there could have been.
Speaker 4: You know, a delay.
Speaker 3: It really does puzzle because Beyonce obviously has permitted Kamala to use that song that I just played, Freedom is kind of her.
Speaker 4: Anthem for the campaign. She appears to be a supporter.
Speaker 2: So but why would ultimate gas lighting?
Speaker 3: But why wouldn't Beyonce be there in person like some of these other artists like John Legend and Keenan Thompson and the Chicks, which I still.
Speaker 1: But they could pull anybody big, right, I mean, John Legend barely has a seat on the Voice anymore. The Dixie Chicks are now, they're now way beyond patched, right, yes, I mean so yeah, I mean they couldn't pull any big names. And again, I think it just comes back to and we'll get to our great text.
Speaker 2: Also, I think it comes back to.
Speaker 1: Most informed experts looking at this race expect Kamala Harris to lose. And I think that includes the Obamas. I think it likely includes the Clintons. Obviously, it includes the Obamas. They didn't want her as the nominee to begin with, and they said it publicly. They wanted an open process.
Speaker 4: So they didn't stick around for a speech either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so John Legend then John Legend then I guess, hitches his wagon to Kamala Harris. I don't think that's the greatest vote of confidence available out there.
Speaker 4: What about Oprah.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, that is such a great question, Ryan, I was. I was sitting there last night after the show, really saddened by that. And I don't watch Oprah. I've never watched Oprah. I just recognize her as a great talent and an influencer, and that will help Kamala Harris. Unfortunately it won't be enough, thank God. But the fact that not just that she would back Harris right, I mean, but my mom, my late mom, sat mom used to call this show and rip on me when I was opposing Bill Clinton. So I understand good people can be on both sides of these races. But the point that she would go all in on death, that Oprah Winfrey would go all in on killing girls up to the moment of birth, to the tune of six or seven hundred thousand girls slaughtered a year on top of six or seven hundred thousand boys, and and the fact that she would descend to those depths of darkness was just so sad to me because she's been a positive figure in American culture, So that was just sad. I still can't figure out why she did it, even if you were looking at Kamala Harrison saying she's a shoe in. She's gonna win. I can go to White House state dinners and this and that. Hey, so what right, eternities a long time?
Speaker 2: So what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this text they called me out and I think they found me out Dan. It says Ryan was the special guest that backed out. He was too afraid to come out of the political closet.
Speaker 2: Ooh, ooh ooh.
Speaker 1: That would surprise me. It would surprise me if you showed up one day and said, you know, I'm really a Democrat, it would surprise me. That would really surprise me. Now, hey, having been a Democrat myself for many years, I would truly be stunned if you were a Democrat. Oh that leads us into this great AOC sound. And it's just so stunning to me the way the Democratic Party has changed, because when I was growing up as a Democrat, you know who the Democrats were. The Democrats were my dad two hundred and forty pounds Chicago police officer, former great college basketball player on a top team. You know, Democrats were JFK. You know the Democrats were you know, they were men's men, you know, and the Democratic Party stood for something really important. And how it has changed so dramatically, and much of that can come back to the legalization of abortion and then the Democratic Party going, you know, all in on that, which went directly counter to their value of standing up for the week in defenseless. But one way or the other, that party has changed so much and not for the better. To the point we have AOC second day in a row. We have a prominent Democrat coming out and saying that no.
Speaker 2: Tim Walls.
Speaker 1: Tim Walls now is great for us because he can appeal to the guys who are not masculine cut nineteen please.
Speaker 6: I think that Trump advance they think they have some kind of like monopoly over masculinity, and.
Speaker 7: Walls is kind of showing up.
Speaker 2: He's a football coach.
Speaker 7: He was ahead of the Gay Straight Alliance as the football coach.
Speaker 2: Think about what you're just like, Actually, this stuff.
Speaker 7: Is weird and why are you acting like that? And I think it's driving nuts because he's showing another way to be an upright man in America.
Speaker 1: Anytime you have to say, oh no, our male candidate is showing you another way to be a man, you're in serious.
Speaker 2: Trouble, right, And you know she's so oblivious.
Speaker 1: I mean think about where this race will be decided, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: What kind of men do you think you have up there?
Speaker 1: Do you think you have normal men or you think you have Tim Walt's men. Really, that's why Tim Walsh he lost. He lost men, as I remember it, male working voters in his own congressional district.
Speaker 4: That's correct.
Speaker 1: He lost him in Minnesota when he ran for governor. I mean he's going to be antithesis of that in the blue Wall.
Speaker 4: An example in the blue wall is the Honolu.
Speaker 2: The lavender Wall. It's the blue wall. It is not the lavender Wall. No.
Speaker 3: And the perfect example Dan is our head football coach of the Detroit Lions, Dan Campbell. And if you know anything about him, that's Detroit. That guy all bodies the spirit of that city, of toxic masculinity in the best possible way in that state.
Speaker 4: Biting kneecaps, that's the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Vince Lombardi. It's not Sally Lombardi.
Speaker 8: I mean, anytime you have to say he's a football coach and the head of the Gay Straight Alliance, I mean yeah, yeah. So all I can say literally is as I said the day they picked him the minute they picked him. Whoever, the cabal is, thank you, thank you, cabal, thank you Lord. Could you imagine if this had been Josh Shapiro eight five for zero five A two five five text d A N.
Speaker 2: Five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 1: So Josh Shapiro's been spending a lot of time in the Tanning booth.
Speaker 2: Do you see his speech? I almost didn't recognize it.
Speaker 4: Looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there any bronzer left in Pennsylvania after that speech?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, so our textor m fuego. It's a Friday. We're talking about everything and anything. But when we come back, let's talk some more about the JFK Junior impact.
Speaker 2: Our f K Junior impact. Pardon me?
Speaker 1: JFK Junior also praised Trump here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 9: The Palace coup against President Biden, the same shadowy DNC operatives appointed his successor, also without an election. They installed the candidate who was so unpopular with voters that she dropped out in twenty twenty without winning a single delegate. My uncle and my father both relish debate. They prided themselves on their capacity to go toe to toe with any upon it and the battle over ideas. They would be astonished to learn of a Democratic Party residential nominee who, like Vice President Harris, has not appeared in a single interview or an unscripted encounter with voters.
Speaker 1: Thirty five days listening to Independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior from Phoenix outlining what thanks for him? That's what I wanted you to hear most, CNN cut him off as he started to talk about what's obviously true, right, the back room operators, the cabal you know, who run out the democratically elected nominee, pull a coup, and then the insert Harris who didn't win.
Speaker 2: A single vote.
Speaker 1: You can just hear what's going on in the control room, right, and you know we can all picture and I worked in TV some as well, and it would have taken about fifteen seconds once they realized where he going.
Speaker 10: To wait wait, wait, stop, stop, you gotta cut him off. And then somebody says God, God, God, and it just it just it's why. Remember when Caitlyn Collins was on with Stephen Colbert a week or two ago on CNN and Colbert said, very seriously, I know that you know, CNN.
Speaker 2: Is very objective.
Speaker 1: The whole audience burst out laughing because it's so obvious the tool that almost every media outlet has become. So that was beautiful and obviously it's not controversial. It's true. It's obviously true what RFK Junior is saying. Here's the big question for you. As we go to a mix of let's say, text calls in some of this great sound of the day, will our FK Jr?
Speaker 2: Campaign with Trump? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Ryan?
Speaker 3: I don't see why he wouldn't At this point, he gave a pretty full throated endorsement today.
Speaker 4: He cited areas of agreement.
Speaker 3: He mentioned the team of rivals that Abraham Lincoln assembled and that he had discussed that with Donald Trump, that he would continue to disagree on some things, but then on the major things they do agree. And I think that there's a lot at steak here and RFK Junior feels it, and he feels spurned by the party that he.
Speaker 4: Was once a member of.
Speaker 3: There was talk that Cheryl Hines, his wife, was going to somehow roadblock this endorsement of Trump. That didn't happen, and I wouldn't be surprised that if today, Dan, we jump in live and Trump and RFK Junior are appearing live together in Phoenix, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: And then I just hope RFK Junior will campaign separately, separately from Trump and together, but separately in some pockets where he could really do some good. You know, it was interesting as we now go to our text. You know, you're hearing all the chirping from the left, the left, Tedy's family members ready to go of Kennedy saying, oh, my dad, my uncle would be so disappointed.
Speaker 2: Would they really be? Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I remember late great Justice Byron White was quoted as saying that he could not imagine that JFK and Justice White from Colorado, as you know, was President Kennedy's only Supreme Court appointment, that JFK ever would have agreed that there was a constitutional right to abortion, for example, things like that. So, but one way or the other, he has the Kennedy name. He's a very sharp guy. I disagree with him on plenty, but like you say, Ryan, I'm glad he's on Trump's side and not the other side. And he did mention that he tried to meet with Kamala Harris, you wouldn't even meet with him. Some Texters Van Trump just picked up and RFK as huge endorsements. You know, the Kemp point is obviously so much more important because what this signals to me with the Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia, which is shaping up to maybe be the toughest swing state for Trump outside of Pennsylvania, to the Trump wins Pennsylvania, it's probably all over. But we all saw what happened over the last forty hours, right and to me, Ryan, this is the most encouraging thing I've seen in the campaign in maybe a month, where Trump came out and he did something he rarely does, and he posted on Twitter. He posted on Twitter, thank you to at Brian Kemp Georgia for all of your help and support in Georgia, where a win is so important to the success of our party and most importantly, our country.
Speaker 2: I look forward to.
Speaker 1: Working with you, your team, and all of my friends in Georgia to help make America great again. Obviously, that kind of apology to Brian Kemp for Trump having criticized Kemp at his last rally in Georgia was necessary for Kemp to then come out and endorse Trump. So the fact that President Trump was willing to do that tells me. You know, it's like Rocky, right that scene where all of a sudden, Adrian says, what do you say, you know, just win or something like that, and the bell rings and Rocky's eyes get wide and he goes and he starts lifting some tree trunks and goes on to win. I think we are at that moment in the campaign and Trump has heard that bell and he's all in for him to post that, for him to post essentially that apology to Kemp tells me he's all in.
Speaker 4: What do you think prompted him to do that? Though?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 4: What made him change his tune with Kemp?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think we've reached the point in the campaign where in the next few weeks he's going to win or lose, and I think he just decided, he just decided it's time to be a or a plus Trump and do everything possible to win down the stretch, because Ryan, come on, the man's only human. I cannot even imagine going through everything he's gone through over the years with the Russian hoax and then the law Fair and then the assassination attempt. But above all, think about it, my bro, Let's say that you had and everybody likes you, so this would never be the case. But let's say you had your white whale, you know, you had your nemesis, and this was your battle and then you finally won. There would have to be a little letdown. He defeated Biden, there is no question about it. He defeated Joe Biden. He just defeated him too soon, right, and when Biden was knocked out of the race, that there had to be a bit of a letdown for Trump. And then that combined with having just gone through the horror of the assassination attempt and thinking I was a head turn away from never seeing my wife and kids again, you can understand any human at that point might have a letdown. And to me, it's like Trump is reawakening now, and I think he real woh, that's not a word, sorry, sister and police. You know, I think that Trump realized, Okay, it's not too late, but there's not much time. And I answered the bell now or I don't answer it at all, And I think he answered it.
Speaker 3: And he answered it as RFK Junior laid out in his press conference today.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 3: Two hours after Donald Trump was shot, he had somebody reach out to RFK Junior on his behalf and intermediary. That began the conversation that turned into what we saw today, which he was willing to have that sit down to hear RFK Junior out to take him seriously really to work through the art of the deal.
Speaker 4: And he was able to win RFK Junior over. That's no small thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think it is of great importance down the stretch.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Personally, I believe and I think we'll see this prove true that the arc of this campaign will either lead to a fairly comfortable Trump victory or a clear defeat. Now I believe it's leading to a fairly comfortable Trump victory, but we will find that out together. And that assumes that we get the B plus or a Trump and I am certainly assuming that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Interesting Texter says Dan, It'll be interesting to see if Thams actually care about children's sells enough, given what RFK Junior discussed, and it goes on from there. I mean this, seriously, what reason would any logic person have to believe that the Democrats care it all about children. And I don't mean this as a pejorative. I don't mean it is rhetoric. Look at the party. Look at the party that is devoted to the mass killing of children before birth, disproportionately children of color. You know, four times more black children killed before birth under Democrat policies that they adore and worship, then white children and no children should be killed before birth. And then if a child is lucky enough to survive the Democratic Party to be born, then at that point I want to put most middle and lower income kids and disproportionate the kids of color, and non competitive government runs schools. Democrats oppose true school choice at almost every turn. And then you just go right on down the listrine and putting all these poor kiddos and masks that any idiot would know wasn't doing them any good and was stunting their growth on multiple levels. Can anybody point to anything that would suggest to you that the modern Democratic Party, I'm not talking about Democrats like the one I'm married to for thirty years, if she's still a Democrat. I'm talking about the powers that control the party. Can you point to anything that suggests they really care about children?
Speaker 3: Can you, Ryan, No, absolutely not. They have such a cynical view of it as it stands. And to your point on abortion, you know this it fulfills some kind of weird, twisted fantasy fixation on women empowerment, that this is their power to be able to abort a fetus in their womb.
Speaker 4: I just don't understand that.
Speaker 1: It's not a fetus. They're killing girls. They're killing six hundred thousand girls a year and celebrating it. That's not the party of women, that's the anti woman party. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: I think that Trump advance, they think they have some kind of like monoply monopoly over masquw Ley and.
Speaker 2: Walls is kind of showing up. He's a football coach.
Speaker 7: He was the head of the Gay Straight Alliance as the football.
Speaker 6: Coach, and he's like, actually, this stuff is weird and why are you acting like that?
Speaker 7: And I think it's driving him nuts because he's showing another way to be an upright man in America.
Speaker 2: Well, at least he doesn't want to date you. So think about that. It think about that is so obvious.
Speaker 1: Now to the left that Tim Walls is different, right, and that America can see that Tim Walls doesn't behave the way men usually do or not most men, that at this point they have to now go try to address that and convince people that that's really what they wanted all along. Yeah, this race is going to be decided in the Blue Wall states, right, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and all along they wanted a guy who wasn't a man's man. They wanted a guy who was a different kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's what we said in the beginning. It's the biggest political mistake of our lifetime. And literally, thank the Lord for it, I mean and thank Kamala Harrison the left for it. They are so out of touch with real America. She is so insecure she picks this guy instead of Shapiro. And what a gift to us, That is, what a gift to all of America, because all of America benefits if Trump wins eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five, the number that isn't true. All of America that wants this nation to be with the founders envisioned what most of us want want this nation to be. All those great things benefit if Trump wins. Those who want us to become communists, socialist, Marxist, whatever is you want.
Speaker 2: No, they don't benefit.
Speaker 1: Because they'll get a big dose of that kind of America. With Kamala Harris and with Donald Trump, they're going to get true freedom. Eight five five zero five A two five five the number. Let's go to the phone lines. We've got a lot of great text here as well, but I'm a sucker for the phone lines. I'm just a throwback. Robin in Lakewood, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 11: Welcome, Thanks Dan. I have a visual for you. Every time I see Tim Walls, I think of the Chris Barley character on Saturday Night Live. That was the motivational speaker.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure we can find some of that sound. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, were you guys watching last night when Walls yanked his son's hand so hard when they.
Speaker 4: Were a wednesdatage? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh was that Wednesday? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, it's all blending together.
Speaker 2: No, that did not look good it well.
Speaker 1: No, Robin, thank you for that. We'll pull some of that sound and play it. That may rival the Biden angry old man skid Off Saturday Night Live. Thank you, Robin, appreciate the call, Dan. Trump needs to win. If not, they packed the Scotus and put him in prison. And I understand that line of reasoning on prison. By the way, latest polls coming out, even from regime media, showing that I think voters two to one are opposed to any court packing. But do you think Trump is sitting there right now believing that if he loses he will go to prison.
Speaker 3: I think it's got to be in the back of his mind, Dan, because they wouldn't have brought all this lawfare otherwise. We know it's a blatant election interference. But they really want to put him in prison. There is a hunger for that, and I think they're going to see this through and if he does lose, he's got some legal battles still ahead of him.
Speaker 1: No, And I think it's flat out evil, this desire to abuse our legal system to interfere with the election by trying to jail a political opponent. And I think that's just evil and anti American. Personally, I doubt very much that Trump is sitting there believing he will go to prison if he loses. I think he's highly motivated to win for lots of reasons. But I think he's probably believing that if he loses, hey, they've had their way. And what would probably bother him almost as much or more than going to prison is the idea of these dishonest, awful lefties like Kamala Harris who out there just being the ones to mercifully keep Trump out of prison when he never should have been charged with these offenses to begin with. So a five or zero five, A two five if he just joined us, lots of reasons to believe today that the real campaign has begun, that Trump has answered the bell, that he's very focused, that he's on his game, that his team is on his game, and that the worm is about to turn.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean it's all going to turn overnight, but I think it is definitely turning a page right now. Ryan, When does this thing in Arizona start? I think it's during our show, right.
Speaker 3: After five o'clock. I would anticipate maybe right when you come back live after this.
Speaker 1: Break, Okay, and he'll have our FK Junior with him, that for.
Speaker 4: Sure, But I think that's a strong possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, So one way or the other.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll duck in, and it's I like ducking into these, whether we're on air or not, just to get a feel for President Trump's approach that day. And what I would bet you is that now that it's really on, shoot ballots drop in a couple of weeks right in some places, now that it's really on. I bet when we duck in after the news break, we'll hear a more crisp, sharper focused President Trump.
Speaker 2: Always very entertaining.
Speaker 1: But I bet we'll be able to tell the difference, right, We'll find out together. A five five zero five A two five, says d A N five seven seven through nine. President Trump next, not on the phone line, but from Arizona on the Dan Caplis Show. Yeah,