Speaker 1: City, Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. And we're not done yet. We still have to talk about economies of make believe and looting the treasure. We'll get to that in a minute. We're gonna make fun of Katanji, Brown Jackson and Dome. That's always a good time. Hopefully get to some emails. All that, so much more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And if you don't like that, shut up. I can't help it, Chris, it's too funny. This woman's just she drinks a lot.
Speaker 2: Why did you refuse the National Guard on January sixth?
Speaker 1: Shut up? I did not refuse the National Guard. The President didn't send it. Why are you coming here with Republican talking points as if you're a serious journalist. Why you you're not even serious? Get me a pear, somebody give me all right, quit focus. Obviously we have had a discussion before about what communists do with power? What do they do? What are the two things they do? They reward their friends, they punish their enemies. And I've used the example before many times about a bank robbers. If I want to go down and rob a bank. There's a bank across the street. If I want to rob it, I could go in there by myself, get a gun, might have a gun, but get my gun. Get a ski mask or maybe something cooler anyway, get a ski mask. I could go in and everybody put your hands up, give me the five hundred dollars in the register. I can do that. Now if I'm by myself, Am I going to be able to disable the security system, keep the people from calling the cops, get my way down into the bank vault, open the bank vault, fill up a bunch of bags full of them. Am I gonna be able to do that by myself? Of course not. I'm going to do that. Well, that's a big job. That's going to require a large group of people. So if I go grab ten bank robber guys in the area, then we sit down and come up with a plan. Well I can I can skip the cash register. I don't need five hundred bucks from the cash register. I'll go down to the bank vault and take five million. This is how the communist looks at political power and the access to your money, the access to the treasury. Wherever he takes power, whether it be city, state, federal, wherever he takes power. This is how he operates. We really saw this cranked into overdrive during the Biden administration, but they've been operating like this for the longest time. You gain access to the treasury and you loot it. You loot it as fast as you possibly can. You swipe all the money out there, and you hand it out to all of your friends, all your financiers. You steal from the tax payer and hand out the money. There is no better example of this than the quote green movement. I'm talking about all the climate communists, insanity that SUVs are making the planet warmer, and all that idiocy. What's that all about. It's about two things. The climate change global warming movement is about destroying everything because it's the most destructive part of communism. By far, race communism is the easiest one to sell. Climate communism is the most damaging because it's the one that can really burn everything down. So it's about two things. It's about destroying everything, and it's about stealing gigantic quantities of your money. It gives them an excuse to dip their greedy fingers in the treasury and hand it out to their friends and family. Now here is the problem, and this is a problem for a lot of different parts of the world, a lot of different parts of our society. The naivete of even high up people, even highly educated people, as to what exactly is going on. You've heard me complain before about pastors who don't follow the news, don't study politics. What's that a border? But that's terrible, man. Come on, you can read your Bible in the news. Come on. It also applies to the business world. These business people, they can get caught up in gigantic government checks, in financial incentives, and it can create for them the illusion that there is an economy for something, and that economy doesn't exist at all. The green movement, as they call it, the climate communism movement, is the best in the world at this This headline made me snicker. Ford, CEO OH admits the electric vehicle market will be quote way smaller than we thought. Now, maybe you have an electric vehicle, maybe you don't. Don't. I don't have one. I personally don't have anything against them. It's just not my thing. But where did this electric vehicle market? Where did the idea of it come from? Will the Biden administration large part stole a large, large portion of the United States treasury, and they handed that money, the money they stole from you, out to electric vehicle companies, really car companies, incentivizing them to go all electric. They handed that money to solar companies, all these different friends and allies of the Communist Party. They got large bags of your money. And this created in people, including in the business world, and illusion that there is a market where there is not a market. Now, this is a story about a car company. Did you know Europe countries like Germany, they're looking at complete grid system collapse. We're talking modern countries where people are going to lose power for days on end because the treasury is not unlimited. You see, you can loot it for a while, and loot it for a while, and loot it for a while and create this image that there is a market for something, but there's not an actual market for it. And in the end you are going to need the money. You're going to need it for something, and if you've already looted it, then it's gone. All these subsidies for this and solar for this and this, and that it has a gigantic cost and it's going to cost American businesses of fortune when the market it finally works itself out, because there is no market for this going green filth. There's no market for it. The entire market is fake and it's fake. With your money, Democrat politicians, local, state, and federal steal your money and create a fake market for a fake industry just so they can reward their friends with the money you work hard for. They stole twenty five percent of the money you earned today, and Democrat politicians will hand it out to their financiers as fast as they can get their hands on it. That it's the truth, Jesse, Your nemesis Klay Travis once again dissed you by bringing up the seventy five dollars tequila shot incident. He said you had poor judgment and lacked thinking skills. Are you gonna let this mispirchment, mismirchment of your character stand? Play? Needs to let this go. I this is years ago, years ago. I didn't know what they cost. I don't really drink tequila, and I certainly have never really had any fancy tequila's. And there was a rooftop one of these celebration things in New York City and I ordered it, and what Chris, see, Yeah, that's another good point, Chris. Chris said, if it's a rooftop in New York City, the bar itself costs a fortune. Everything costs a fortune in New York City. And I don't live there. It wasn't I was just there and Buck Buck was there. Of course, Buck said it's expensive. He never said how expensive. I didn't even I didn't understand there was anything in the world, any drink in the world that costs seventy five dollars. That's not a thing that ever existed for the entirety of my life. But after it was ordered and the information about how much it cost came out, Clay still reached in his wallet and insisted on paying. And to this day he puts it on me. You volunteered to pay, I said I would pay now. I mean, did I kind of alligate her arm when I was reaching for my wallet that no, no, no, you shouldn't hold on, hang on, it gets caught in my pocket. Oh is the waitress already gone? Dang it? Did I do a little of that? Maybe I can't confirm or deny seventy five dollars times three a lot of money. So hey, look it's Clay. If I could, I would steal his credit card information and put everything I buy on Clay's credit card. I'm not above that at all. He deserves that. It is the Jesse Kelly Show reminding you that tomorrow is an ask Doctor Jesse Friday or Thursday. It's at Doctor Jesse Thursdays. I'm i gonna be your Friday. Not my fault. The suits have called I have to go do something. You can email me or ask doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Before we get to any more of these emails, remember remember Katie Porker running for governor of California, a former congresswoman. She's just really mean. This is the woman who dumped boiling potatoes on her ex husband, been caught on camera multiple times screaming at staffers, sat down for an interview. It didn't go well.
Speaker 3: You just said you don't need those Trump voters, So you asked me if I need them to win?
Speaker 4: You don't think like this is unnecessarily argumentative? What is your question?
Speaker 3: The question is the same thing I asked everybody that this is being called the empowering voters to stop Trump's power grap Every other candidate has answered this question.
Speaker 4: This is not I said, I support it.
Speaker 3: So and the question is what do you say to the forty percent of voters who voted for Trump.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm happy to say that. It's the do you need them to win part that I don't understand. I'm happy to answer the question. Answer the question is you haven't written, and I'll answer it.
Speaker 1: Just an unpleasant person. We've all known a mean person in our lives, somebody who's just kind of treating people like crap all the time. But that's Katie Porker. And remember I said, Remember I came on the radio and I said, the problem Katie Porker is going to have is being governor of California is significantly bigger than being a congresswoman from California. And because the job itself is bigger, if you have treated people terribly your entire life, there's a greater chance that it's going to come back to burn you when you were going for a bigger job. Well, I don't know that we've seen the last of the damaging Katie Porker videos. She just sat down for another interview, and here's what she said.
Speaker 3: Can voters be confident that there won't be another one of those videos that's going to come to light?
Speaker 4: What I do know is that I could have done better in that situation.
Speaker 1: That's not a no.
Speaker 3: So is there potentially another video that we're going to see?
Speaker 4: Nikki. I'm going to be honest with you. I know that that video, and that video was several years ago, as you know, and I apologize to the staffer that's super important to me, and will continue to try to hold myself to do better.
Speaker 3: That's what I can promise, but not that there's not going to be any more videos, because that's that's what people are wondering. Are we going to see something.
Speaker 1: Else like that?
Speaker 4: I can tell you what I've told you, which is that I am taking responsibility for this situation, and I'm also not going to back down from fighting back for California, from being tough. I don't think this is a moment where the same old, same old is going to cut it. But that doesn't change the fact that what I did to that stuff was wrong. I've acknowledged it to her in that moment, and I'm acknowledging it now.
Speaker 1: There's more video. There's gonna be more, you know it. I know obviously that there was two interviews that we saw together. Do you think that's the only time she's ever spoken to somebody like that. There are people out there in every industry. You have them in your industry, whatever that is, or in your school if you're in school. There are people out there who have a reputation for treating everyone around them like crap. And those who are inside of the industry, you know who those people are. And when the story comes out and the general public finally finds out about it, they're generally shocked. But everyone who knows goes, oh, yeah, that's no surprising at all. Some people just treat everyone like crap. That's what they do. Katie Porker is an awful human being who treats everyone around her like dirt. She's a terrible person, and she is such a mean person. It's not that I think California is going to go Republican, although that would be nice. I could actually see Katie Porker losing the primary, even a primary she's currently winning according to the polls. I could see her losing the primary just because she's so insanely unpleasant, just an unpleasant person, Jesse, what would you say to your sons? Oh, the subject of this one is not narking. What would you say to your sons knowing something like the dopet in your building bathroom and you not telling the manager what conversation with your son? What would that sound like? So Ali is okay, Oh, this is about that pothead I found in the building bathroom. He was the only one in there. And I walked and it wreaked like weed. And then I ran into one of the guys who's in charge, who I know in that business, and I told him that there was a guy there, and then he asked who it was, and I just played dumb, even though I know who it was. I was like, no, I'm not really sure because I can't bring myself to nark on people. It's just not what I do. My sons are not allowed to tattle either, They're not They're not allowed to tattle on each other. That is punished in my house. You don't ever get to come and say, hey, I saw James Steele a cookie, Hey I saw Luke. He would he was watching TV when he wasn't allowed to. That is not allowed in my house. We are not allowed to do that. You don't, you don't. You don't do that. That is expressly forbidden in the Kelly household, expressly forbidden. All right, all right, So you want to feel better about something about some of these DEI freaks in our society who've risen to the highest levels of power even though they don't have the ability, they don't have the capability. After we go talk to Savannah Hernandez, which we'll do here in just a couple of minutes, We're going to talk to her about Antifa and street animals and things like that. I'm gonna make you feel better about some of these DEI turns. Maybe I'll make you feel better, guys, it could make you feel worse. So it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Gosh, turn that off, Chris did. Savannah requests that that was awful rap music? Joining me now, friend of mine, Savannah Hernandez, great reporter with TPUSA. What was that, Savannah? That was dreadful?
Speaker 5: Look that was og Kanye okay, Jesse before he went crazy? And it is an incredible opening song to a show. So you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I didn't even understand what was being said. But you know what, We're gonna set that aside. I'm already turning into my father here, and I want to talk about Antifa because I know you were at this meeting with the White House, sitting down with the man and the administration. What was the purpose? Why drag you there? What was the purpose of this?
Speaker 5: So we all got an invite. And when I say we, I mean independent journalists who have been on the ground for almost a decade at this point, not all of us that long, but have been covering Antifa violence on the streets of America for years as the mainstream media has looked the other way. So we were called to the White House to discuss with the President and various members of his administration was actually going on in the streets of America. Because if you look to the mainstream media, they will tell you that Antifa doesn't exist, that we are making all of this up. Meanwhile, you have the Portland Ice facility in Portland that has been under siege for one hundred and twenty days. You also have Katie Davis Court, who has been on the ground for the majority of that who was just assaulted by Portland Antifa just two or three weeks ago when I was myself on the ground there, so we were there to tell the truth about what was happening, and it was an incredible just because they actually brought the entire press pool in front of the meeting to force the media to listen to what we had to say regarding the Antifa and force the media to report on it.
Speaker 1: Savannah, Okay, so you said under siege, the ICE facility under siege. All most people know is the video they see from people like you online. You know, they see the riots, they see the mass But what is it like on the ground. Are they always violent? Are they cooking marshmallows? Who are these people? What are they like? What are they doing?
Speaker 5: You knows? Definitely it's funny because it's actually a mix of the two. And right now what we're seeing is Antifa members that are dressing up in these big blow up costumes to make it look like these protests are peaceful and they're fun and it's just Americans expressing their First Amendment rights. But these started on June fourth, and they started by Antifa members blocking Ice vehicles, which is something we've now seen spread across the entire nation. On top of that, the zip tied the doors closed to the ice facility and try to like the building on fire with Ice agents inside. Also, if you go to the angle of investigative journalists who have been on the ground, you know we've been getting attacked. The first time that I went there in July to go and report on what was happening, for simply being outside and pointing a camera, b Antifa members out there started hunting me down because oftentimes they do not like the press, any type of press, whether you're vocal, independent, take your pick. They don't like people they're filming because there are oftentimes many criminal acts happening. So you know there are some nights in which they are going to be more peaceful. There are other nights in which you have bigger events in what you are seeing. A lot of art said when I was there in July, you had the entire ICE facility that was graffitied with things like till ice, the only good cop is a dead cop and shoot ice pigs. That's all since been cleaned up, Saint Goodness, but surrounding the area are still you know, there's an assault tally list Jesse with the names of reporters that these Antifa members have repeatedly assaulted and ntality of how many times they've done that.
Speaker 1: Good. I'd speaking with reporters Savannah, her name is Okay, Savannah. Now I'd hate to ask a stupid question, but that's who I am. There's zip time, doors, shuit, doors shut, they're graffiting the building. How are all of these people not arrested?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How is it that you can stand at all in front of an ice vehicle and it's not immediate handcuffs and charges for everybody?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: What are we doing about this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jeffie, that is a really great question. And I have been talking to a lot of officials on the ground and again reporter food and covering this. And the reason why we're seeing these agitators again and again is because there's essentially a three strike rule, so you can get arrested. And essentially what happens with that is, Okay, you're blocking an ice vehicle, you're impeding these federal officials. Maybe you push them right, which typically would be a federal offense. But what happens is you get arrested, you get brought into the eye facility, you get a citation and you basically get three strikes before you actually get hit with sellony charges. Well, that's why we're seeing these people on the ground again and again and again. And also Antifa is very highly coordinated. So for example, when Katy Davis Court was knocked in the face with a steel pull, the Antifa member who did that to her was then whisked away and protected and covered by other Antifa members in the area. Katie also immediately went to Portland police, but because they refuse to work alongside ice when they see violence like this happening, they basically say, yeah, sorry, it's too violent for us to step in and do anything, and then they look the other way.
Speaker 1: What about you? What I meaning? Would I say you? I'm not necessarily just talking specifically about you. Any reporter on the ground, anyone unmasked pointing cameras you already said, they don't like it. What is there any level of protection there from the local police department? Is there an area that is fenced off? How does that work?
Speaker 5: So basically, there is a portion of the sidewalk that is federal property and then the rest of the street is state property. Right, so any portion of that street would essentially be under the jurisdiction of Portland PD. And again they're very soft on crime. They're oftentimes looking the other way. And what has been happening, and this is a repeated pattern, is the people who get attacked and defend themselves they're the ones who end up getting arrested. We saw this with Nick sure Tour. It's also recently happened just this week, because again, there are other Americans there who just are in the city of Portland, right that are residents that are tired of this happening, who will go down and say, hey, we're exhausted with hearing the noise. It's been going on for over one hundred days. Please stop. They'll get attacked if they defend themselves, the Portland police come in, and then those people get arrested. Keep in mind, too, that the Portland residents have been so abandoned by their state and local government that they have had to sue the City of Portland because Portland police refuse to do anything about enforcing noise ordinances.
Speaker 1: Good God, all right, Savannah, let's go back to the meeting at the White House. I understand he brought in the press for you guys, gave you your testimony in front of the press. I understand all that. Did you get the impression from the Trump administration that they are dead serious about breaking this organization up? Or and you can be honest. Is this a dog and pony show that looks really good, sounds really good, but nothing's being done.
Speaker 5: This has to stop, you know, Jesse, this is a very valid question and one that many Americans have had, so I'm glad that you're asking it. I have asked this question myself, so when I give this response, understand that this has been my sentiment too. I'm exhausted. I have been beaten up and mobbed by Antifa myself and robbed by them, so you know, I kind of went into this with that same viewpoint, and the administration thus far has followed up very thoroughly on a lot of our investigative reporting, and I am hoping and praying, and from what I'm hearing behind the scenes so far, it does seem like they are utilizing the full force of the irs to go after the people funding these organizations. You also have Andy no who knows all of the leaders.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: The media loves to say that Antifa doesn't have a leader that it's super decentralized. That's not true. There are named people who have created Antifa websites, that created Antifa chapters across the nation, and have donated to Antifa rioters and helps them, you know, get out of jail once they committed those violent acts. So there has been a lot of follow up on the back end to investigate all of this and to make sure that all of our footage, all of our reporting is being utilized. So time will tell, but as of now, it does seem like they are taking this very seriously.
Speaker 1: Did you eat anything decent important?
Speaker 5: You know what, Jesse, they have really great cinnamon rolls over there. I'm not gonna lie, and I loved that. You know, it's so chaotic in Portland because I'm usually having to utilize a lot of cardios, so I eat a lot of carbs and then I'm able to you know, burn all of that off when I'm getting chased by rioters in the streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you got to fuel up for fleeing from dirty, rotten street communists. Savannah Savannah Hernandez, go fight her on social media. She does good stuff. Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate it. Hey, Chris. You people eat cinnamon rolls, right? Those are kosher? Are you a big cinnamon roll guy? That's kind of where I'm at. They're okay, now, don't wrong. It's one of those things. A real good one can be heaven? How many real good ones are there? They get too crusty on the outside. There's not enough frosting, there's not enough cinnamon. I think what it is a little heavy. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of a Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Humpday on Wednesday. But I shall return tomorrow for our last show of the week. I'm sorry, ask doctor Jesse Thursday. Get your questions emailed in now the Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And remember why did you.
Speaker 2: Refuse the National Guard on January sixth?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 1: I do not refuse the national Guard. The President didn't send it. Why are you coming here with Republican talking grima? Fucker? You had a couple extra mimosas at lunch today, feeling feeling a little loose, the joints all greased up, and she was ready to go to war when somebody gave it to you. Shut up, and you could tell the dentures almost came out.
Speaker 2: Did you refuse the National Guard on January sixth?
Speaker 1: Shut up? I did not refuse the national Guard. The president didn't. All right, quit you want to feel better about something. I know that you've been frustrated. I've been frustrated with being such a dei country where everybody's trying to diversify everything, and that's resulted in a bunch of very unqualified, loser turds rising to high positions of power, and of course that's horrible. Wasn't bad for the country. I got all that, But you know that most of these people know they're unqualified, right, and they're uncomfortable, so they try to overcompensate. You know Dome. You think Dome thinks she's smart. She doesn't. You think she thinks she has a good personality, charm, She doesn't. She knows she has eyes, she has ears, She knows she doesn't know anything about anything. She knows people don't really care for her. She understands that the only reason she got her start in politics was she was young and attractive. She found an older man and she dated him and he gave her her start. She understands that she knows, and she understands that she was able to rise up through the California's political system because as a minority woman, she was virtually untouchable in a state like that. She had to be treated with kid gloves. She knows, she knows every job she's ever walked into. Attorney General of California, that's a really big deal, Senator California, Vice president. She knew when she walked in the office she was not ready to be there. She knows. So what do they do. They overcompensate. This is why these people say things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, some people have actually said I was the most qualified candidate ever to run for president.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 5: Some people say, very nice, but go ahead, I'm just speaking fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody's ever said that. And she knows that. She knows that she doesn't have what it takes. She knows that she's only there because she's a black woman. She is Joe going mad at me. Joe Biden said it said his vice president's going to be a woman and black. That's what he said. She knows, she gets it. Katanji Brown Jackson gets it too. She has a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court. She will be there for the rest of her life. Remember the communists stay forever. She's never going to give up power. For the rest of her life. She will sit on the pre Supreme Court, and she will have a hand in deciding the most important cases that will have a huge, huge impact on the future of the United States of America. She knows, she knows she's not qualified. She knows again, Joe Biden said, it don't get mad at me. She knows she's only there because she's a black woman. She knows, she knows she's not qualified, and man, is she not qualified.
Speaker 6: Congress passed the Americans with Disabilities Act against the backdrop of a world that was generally not accessible to people with disabilities. And it didn't matter whether the person who built the building or the person who owned the building intended for them to be exclusionary. That's irrelevant. Congress said. The facilities have to be made equally open to people with disabilities, if readily possible. I guess I don't understand why that's not what's happening here. The idea in section two is that we are responding to current day manifestations of past and present decisions that disadvantage minorities and make it so that they don't have equal access to the voting system, right they're disabled.
Speaker 1: That was Katanji Brown Jackson arguing that race based districting, which is something we have in America where they carve out a district just so it's black. That was her arguing that's equivalent to Americans with disabilities. This woman is on the Supreme Court until the day she dies or retires. And this is what DEI gets you, This is what the concept of diversity gets you. You know who you almost have to feel bad for Clarence Thomas. Clarence Thomas, black man, grew up an unimaginable poverty, has risen to become one of the giants of our movement, So smart, so sharp. He was a black man who was there a long time ago. And it wasn't for DEI reasons, wasn't because anyone was trying to diversify anything. He's just been there killing it for years. And imagine, imagine how agonizing it has to be for Clarence Thomas to look at that moron every single day and the dumb crap that comes out of her mouth and know he knows that even though it's unfair. He's gonna be lumped in with that. Totally unfair. And Clarence Thomas should be the black face of wonderful, wonderful judges in America, but he's not. Kaitanji Brown Jackson never shuts up. You can get a word an edge wash Port, Clarence Thomas. You gotta feel for the freaking guy. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing. Headlines We didn't get to State Department boots foreigners who celebrated Charlie Kirk's assassination. I am just so unbelievably happy that we've gotten to this point where we don't have to include everybody. Everybody isn't welcome here, and we're putting that message out loud and clear. If you are a foreigner and you are here, mind your p's and q's beyond your best behavior. We are a sovereign country and you will be removed if you do not. I love it. Vatican Library opens prayer room for Muslims. Oh good. More Tolerance activists outraged at queer erasure after government abbot orders removal of Pride crosswalk and BLM murro Yes tear down all of their monuments and purge it. Columbia tells students and staff how to respond to ICE agents, instructs them to lock the doors. Another reminder that the longer your child spends on college campus, the greater the chances you will lose them to the religion of communism, and sadly, the quote better university you send them to. Your odds, go higher and hire. I will see you tomorrow for ask doctor Jesse Thursday. That's all.