Speaker 1: We're you know, we're gonna buckle up and strap in because I feel like this is gonna be a wild ride. I hope you guys are ready, because I sure am. I got introduced to you quite a little bit ago. I feel like, not that long, but a couple of months ago at least, or was it longer.
Speaker 2: You could spend like a year?
Speaker 3: Okay maybe maybe? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Fun time flies this year's guy super flast though. Let's be honest, but I've heard all this buzz. You're this up and coming star. It's been quite a while since that time. Obviously you've been in the industry for two years at least now.
Speaker 2: Uh October twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had a little bit more time in there, but I feel like also within the industry, it takes a little bit more time to get a buzz of like who you are, what you're doing, what you're doing because you're a coxman. But then people are like, who is this guy? What is he doing? Why is he so popular? Who's talking about him? And that's kind of how you got on my radar. So I was like, who is this guy? I'm not really shooting anymore, but you know, I'm also not opposed to it. So we sometimes, you know, we see what's out there, We peek a little bit, and we wanted to see you have a different perspective of the new male entertainer, of like what it is like getting in the industry, how you started, and also like just how your path is so much different than some people have started for all these big companies, but you decided to be independent straight out the gates.
Speaker 3: So we want to hear about it all.
Speaker 2: So welcome, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so how did you get the name flesh mechanic?
Speaker 1: It's quite like off the tongue, it's you know, it rolls, but you're like, what the fuck is this your alter ego?
Speaker 3: Are you? Were you a mechanic in your past? Live? And where did it's uncome?
Speaker 2: I mean, I do work on motorcycles, but as far as anything official, no. I had a friend that was a doctor, okay, and so I was a hockey player before any of this craziness, and my friend would call me hockey nicknames like goon and whatever else, so I would throw doctor nicknames at her, so I'd call her a bone saw. And then one day I was like you're a you're a flesh mechanic. And she was like, don't ever call me that again. You And then I was like it'd be a great porn name though, and then she was like, well, I don't think I'm ever going to do porn, so you can have it. And that was like eight years before I even like thought of doing porn.
Speaker 1: You left that there, and then when you decided to pick it back up, you're like, what's the name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It made like I was.
Speaker 3: Did you call her first?
Speaker 1: And was like, hey, I've.
Speaker 2: Never spoken to her since, like we were like bumble talking on bumble.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's like jerking out to you at this point?
Speaker 2: I hope so, But I have no idea you should reach out. I really probably.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's a fan, you know, maybe she's listening right now. Maybe she's going to be like, oh my god, I knew it was about me too.
Speaker 2: She's still in my phone, as maybe we.
Speaker 3: Should text her down.
Speaker 1: So she answers immediately like, hey girl, we've been talking about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we probably talked for two months okay, and it always stuck in my head. I was like, that'd be a great porn name.
Speaker 3: Okay. So let's leave that there.
Speaker 1: Now, you had sex with this I never did, no, Okay, see, I were just friendly. Yeah okay, But in your sexual like life, were people telling you like, oh, you'd be a good porn star, Like how do you know that? Now you're putting your behind this name because you can't just have weak name like flesh mechanic.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, I was told. I like my first ever girlfriend was like people would watch this.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but that's kind of like, I mean, we all lie to each other and our first first time it's always like, oh my god, I'm in love.
Speaker 3: But I really I.
Speaker 2: Had sex with one hundred girls in high school.
Speaker 3: One hundred girls in high school.
Speaker 2: So I excuse me. I had a pretty interesting reputation.
Speaker 3: What high school did you go to?
Speaker 2: It's even crazier because it was like small town Canada. Everybody knows everyone.
Speaker 3: But so we're in Canada, let's shut it out.
Speaker 1: Smiths Falls, Smith's Falls, Okay, So that's where all the fucking began.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went crazy And so I never drank, which we actually just talked about. So I didn't drink, but I would go to the parties because i'd be the d D okay, So I'd be the designated driver to that too, but I would find the other designated drivers and I'd be like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Like, so you'd fuck the designated drivers?
Speaker 1: Ok?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so everyone would be drinking another you know you.
Speaker 3: Are fucking into you're on call? Are you on? Like call? Like? How does that work? Well?
Speaker 2: I was like friends with everyone?
Speaker 3: How old are you? Hold on? How old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty two?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean I like and I applaud that in high school that there is drunk driving or wait, sobered?
Speaker 3: What is the word you just said? Designated drivers?
Speaker 1: I was like, there's a DT in there, designated drivers in high school, but that's crazy because you should be drinking high school. In college, we had them that you like whatever, So how many in this small town did John need?
Speaker 3: And how many of these girls did you well? And did they know about it?
Speaker 2: My friends? So I got a car like right away. So my friends were like, let's go to this party and I'd be like, okay, cool, so I'll take everybody. Everyone has to pay me fifteen bucks for gas, so I was smart, is making a profit smart? But then to go home, I'd be like, well if you want me to stay until like one two am, You're gonna have to pay me twenty bucks, so i'd wait bang the other days.
Speaker 3: Each of them had to pay.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I was making bank. Does my job basically I worked at a gas station as well.
Speaker 3: You're smart.
Speaker 2: Oh. I tried my best hustling, so I would bang the other designated driver. So anytime i'd find out the group of hot girls, I'd be like, oh, who drove. They'd be like, whoever drove? I'd be like, hey, like, I'm Bradley, nice to meet you, and I'd chatter up and I'd be like, well, like, since everybody's all sloppy in a mess, why don't we go?
Speaker 3: That was your line?
Speaker 2: Worked every time? Well time, but it went well.
Speaker 1: You're like, let's say, how about me and you and wait for the drunks and get fucked at the same time.
Speaker 2: Like what it it? We were at the perfect age where like that was what everyone was kind of thinking, but the sober people couldn't really the sober people couldn't really integrate with the drunk people at that point, right, Like I didn't like to be around the people that were like sloppy and drunk.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to, like you just wanted to take their money.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well my friends for sure. Yeah, all my buddies anytime they'd go to a.
Speaker 1: Party, Like I love how because most times you're like, not my friends, Yeah, but you're like, no, my fucking friend, give me.
Speaker 3: The fucking I hope they all.
Speaker 1: Have dinners on you now, because yeah, I'm sure they've caught up for sure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I had a pontiac sunfire, so I drove everyone to the party, okay, and made my money that way.
Speaker 3: Nice. Well, that's very entrepreneur of you.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, you got to start a hustle somewhere, right, It's either in you, you know, or not.
Speaker 3: And it definitely seemed like it was in you.
Speaker 2: Well was in a lot of other people as well, but yeah.
Speaker 3: One hundred people in high school. Yeah, like I don't like yeah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: I started late, so I didn't really pop my cherry until like seventeen, like farther down. And then it was like once I popped, I couldn't stop, and then I was like, wow.
Speaker 3: What was I missing?
Speaker 1: But again it was later on in high school. I wasn't like super young or yeah, but eighteen, yeah, it's legal, but you know, but it's one of those things where it's interesting and even in college, I couldn't even say a hundred people in college, probably.
Speaker 3: Not until porn did it. Like the numbers, and even.
Speaker 1: In porn there's not that many people. You repeat a lot of people. That's what people don't know. But quantity wise, I got them. I got them beat quantity point.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's a lot of three people that started late? Because I feel like I hear that a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't speak for everyone.
Speaker 1: I know that a lot of people that I've had in my well, that's why, like people that I've had even here on the show, or you know, those things. Not always I think everybody's stories a little bit. Sometimes people started really young and then stopped, or like they continued a certain time and then they became later on, then they stopped all together, making their asexual or needed more stimulation from other than physical matters, but early on, like I don't know, and I don't know if it's also has to do with because I minored in sociology in college, where it's like in the study of where you are in your surroundings, so I'm from a small town as well, so it's like there wasn't a lot of options. No, guys, it's been shut out a million times and they don't need no more of me, baby. But uh, but it's one of those things where it's like, is that the reason because there's not that many people and also being from a small town that's super conservative and super like, you know, we didn't kiss you know, girls didn't kiss girls, but they did when they were drunk, but it didn't happen, you know, So things like that where it was like you knew things, but you.
Speaker 3: Didn't happen, you know. So I think that it all kind of matters.
Speaker 1: And then I still as a product from that, and I didn't dorinkth n till I was later just because I was curious.
Speaker 3: But I also want of those people like to sit.
Speaker 1: Back and watch and then attack, so you know, building up a game plan and look at me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you said you went crazy in college and then couldn't stop? Do you? Does that mean like you feel like you were going down the roads of like sex addiction or was it never just.
Speaker 3: Like having I don't have an addictive personality.
Speaker 1: I do things how I want them and when I want them, but it's also like a disposable thing.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be a repetitive like rootation.
Speaker 1: So for me, it was just more where I was in my life and where the surroundings I was at. I knew that there was no growth for me, and not necessarily sexually, but I also saw things of people being very judgmental and not really like open minded where my mind because that was going. So I always knew that Texas wasn't the end all be all for me. I knew people early on people were gonna know my name and have my name in their mouth. I didn't know why or how, but I also knew that I had a message to say and tell. That's why for me is after you know, being important for so long and creating my name and having a platform like you know, one of this, it's like it was fun to now give a real side in my perspective of who I was as a person, because it's like most these people who are my fans, which I love, like me because of how I have sex and I you know, not necessarily my personality. So private talk kind of gave me a real place to sit down and kind of give my ideas and how I communicate and how I do interviews and you know, what my stories are in the business and kind of like be relatable and not just a sex symbol. I'll say it, but you know, a sex you know, sexpert on a lot of things where it's like I could give my you know, opinion in my education from being in the industry and just having the experiences that I have to kind of navigate other people's ideas and just spark ideas to people who may have never done things like that before, or just making it not as taboo as it sometimes has been in the past, you know. And I think that right now is a really great time where a lot of things are being more accepted. So the more conversations that we have, I think is really great for people to kind of be educated and know.
Speaker 3: That sex isn't bad.
Speaker 1: There are things that you can control and you can't, but you can always say yes and no, and you have your own mindset and how you want to do it and how you continue to do it. And that's why I think for you was really like what's stand out about you is was you obviously you know, we're so out under journey of how you you know, even became about being a performer, but you chose not to go the route with these mainstream companies, you know, as like the Brassers and the Vixens, which I'm sure all struck and was like, hey, we'll give you a deal or oh, we'll do this is because they see those values. So it's like, what made you decide to be independent and how did you kind of stay and navigate through that journey thus far.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'd have the ability, Honestly, I think that was like the number one thing for me. I don't think with the lights and the camera and the action, I don't think i'd be able to perform, okay, And that was a huge thought when I began. I I don't watch mainstream porn, and I never really was interested in mainstream port. Every once in a while, I'd be like, oh, that the nail looks cool, I'll check out that video. But for me, it was I always wanted to see the video of like, you know, the girl in the club bathroom. You know, I always wanted that, even like my favorite thing I used to always watch was porn bts. Okay, it was like the girl.
Speaker 1: More like the reality ask of like how they portrayed to be, like like it could happen if you were in a club, or like the realness of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was seeing porn stars have real sex always intrigue me. Like there was videos of like famous performers, but like the bathroom and you could tell like he just had this camera and he was just kind of doing his own thing, and that always I was like, oh my god, like they're just doing that for fun. Yeah, it didn't really excite me when I felt like they were doing.
Speaker 3: It set up in the camera.
Speaker 2: I never liked like the fake oars, the loudness, the anything that was unnatural. When it came to sex, I was never interested in. So when I came into making content, the only thing I wanted to make is the things I wanted to watch. So it's like a very not just selfish, but it was also like very that's all I could do.
Speaker 3: But I think that's on brand.
Speaker 1: I think that that you know, why be someone that you're not And I think you know, you know, just like you know always say like we're sexual athletes, you're still an artistry and what you do and how you perform and you know those things, it's like you can't like if you would not do those things, and it's almost like you're faking it, like and then what's the fun in doing it because it still sucks and it should be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And my fan base is mostly female, so I feel like if there's anything that is faked, or if there's anything that is doctored in a certain way, you're never going to trick a girl with with sexuality.
Speaker 3: Ever, So, how many contracts have you turned out? Uh?
Speaker 2: I've turned down three fairly big ones, okay, and then there's been a few like rumblings if they've asked a couple questions and I was like, it's not really what I'm going to do. So this was in like the early days. I think they kind of learned pretty quick that it wasn't like what I was interested in.
Speaker 3: You can change your mind.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, And nobody really like was like we need you know what I mean. It wasn't like that. They were just kind of like, hey, we'd love to have you if you were interested in doing this, and I was just like not really in there, Like if you ever change your mind, we're here the type thing. But okay, Yeah, No, I think it was always like I envisioned what I wanted my content to look like day one, Like there was no part of me that was like I'm just gonna wing it and see what Like I knew, I was like, no, I want to make it.
Speaker 3: Describe to us what that looks like.
Speaker 1: So someone who hasn't seen your you know, any of your content, what is something that you know that they would kind of set you aside? And what's your signature and like what does that look like for you?
Speaker 2: So my favorite thing to do is to work with a mainstream porn actress and get her in the most comfortable natural state as if she was having sex with a boyfriend or a lover or having a hookup off camera. Today.
Speaker 3: You're toxic, Oh for sure. I'm like, your toxic is fact. I can read people. I can see.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's something wrong with you, there is.
Speaker 2: I want her to have natural fun. Was toxic?
Speaker 1: No? I mean as far as like because it's like you're trying to be like romance in another way, you're mentally fucking them.
Speaker 2: I mean for content maybe, but like not when they cameras and you leave it there.
Speaker 1: That's why you're a performer of course, Yeah, but there's still sexual connotation of what the toxicity is. You can claim it that you're a performer or not, but that I think the derivative of what.
Speaker 3: That comes from is why do you want that? What gets you off to that part?
Speaker 2: I think it's because.
Speaker 1: You're giving boyfriend sex to these performers, So what does that do and unlock them emotionally? That's not your problem at all, but that's where the toxicity of it because you're being free will yourself, but you're doing it, like what is the why do you need to put it in that setting for what makes you feel comfortable?
Speaker 3: Or do you think that that makes them feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: I don't think I need to. I think that's what But you.
Speaker 3: Said that was a style of your content for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, I think that's what looks the best. I guess it would be the number one.
Speaker 1: So again, like what goes back to like what you would jerk off to yourself that would stimulate you in that sense for sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, for sure, I don't really see as like I'm not trying to like make people fall in love with me. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure they have.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's been some there's been some some weirdness that I've kind of had to like respectfully explain.
Speaker 1: But that's good because that's also has to be that And I think that's the part where it like nips it in the butt, is like the communication right, because it's like it is a job, it is a thing, but there is sometimes people get a little bit more and that's why there's people been in relationships.
Speaker 3: People have been married in the history of people have you know, you do a lot of bad things.
Speaker 1: You know, I got married to one and I got divorced from one really quick.
Speaker 2: But I think in the early days there was a lot of confusion about me and what I was bringing to the table. I think when I first started, a lot of the girls that were shooting with me were like, oh, I'm in love with him, he loves me and I love him.
Speaker 3: Well, you're also fresh meat.
Speaker 2: And I think that the questions about me in the beginning, I'd even say the first six months, it was there was a lot of rumblings I was here even like anyone that I would kill.
Speaker 3: What were some of those things, like what were people like.
Speaker 2: Well, people thought I was I was like leading everyone on like it was like this was going to be my next relationship. Got it, And I think it took a lot of time for everyone to be like, oh, like, he hasn't dated anyone in the industry, He's not like that. I think there was a long time where I think people thought I was like lover boy and stuff like that. Like people that were shooting with me weren't having these confusions, but it was people that were like kind of seeing it from the outside, We're kind of like, oh, now he's with her, because when it comes to a collab, there's no agent, there's no manager, there's no director, it's just me and you. So I think a lot of people were getting confused like oh, like flesh mechanics with her. Now it's oh, now he's dating her. And then it kind of took me a while to be like, I'm not dating anyone. I just want the content to look natural. Yeah, Like I don't want fake, I want lingerie, I don't want studio lighting. I wanted to look natural. And I think, like I said, I think it took six months for me to be like, I'm not trying to date everyone. I don't want anyone to fall in love with me once the cameras are done, I'm not going to keep kissing your neck. I'm not gonna pet your hair, I'm not gonna you know, I tell you whispers doing nothings to you during the scene. Sure, we can do whatever, but that's I felt like it took me some time to kind of understand I'm not a very emotional person. It's like for me to unlock these emotions takes a very long time for me. So it's like I was meeting people that we would shoot content with and the next day they'd be like, what are you up to today? And I'd be like, well, like I have two shoots. They're like, oh, did you want to get lunch?
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, well, bitch, I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Well, in a Canadian way, I'd say, yeah, I can't today, But it was there. There was definitely a process where people would be like, yo, you can't fuck like that and not like and I was like, what do you mean I can't? And then I kind of learned. I was like, oh, like, people are getting confused as of what I'm trying to bring to the table. So there was definitely a period of time where people were like he is problematic and he is toxic, and I kind of had to.
Speaker 1: Be like, but I respect that though from hearing your side of the story is too. It's because I feel like everybody gets into this industry for different reasons, right, and just because somebody does something, because the effect of how good you or what you're telling them in their ear or whatever is also not your problem if you're not if you're not telling them the truth of the aftermath is because again, you're performing, you're doing certain things or whatever. Now if you were to engage more and be like, oh, let's go on a date and you're fucking all these people, then it's a mix area, which a lot of performers in the past have done. So I think that that's kind of why it's so easily for some people to be like, oh, like the you know back in the day would be super The joke would be like, oh, you know when someone wants to.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, because it'd be like, oh, do you want to do content?
Speaker 1: And that was like a way of like saying you want to fuck low key off camera because back then content wasn't as big as what it is nowadays. But I also feel like where you are in this new realm of content creators and also being new into the industry. I think that it is it takes like a strong person like yourself to set the boundary now of being like, look, I'm just a performer. I'm doing what i'm doing. I'm shooting content, and this is what I would like to see. Like I'm not trying to date anybody, and maybe I'll date someone eventually, but that's also your business, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I think that a lot of people don't tell their truth and set that boundary and they just kind of mislead people unfortunately, and that's why maybe that's why you've gotten those comments in the past.
Speaker 2: But I think also it would be weird to set the boundary just off.
Speaker 1: The hop you know what I mean, Oh yeah, because then it's then they're not approachable. But I think that that's something you have to like kind of guy like get you have to figure it out. You got to go through when you're in you know, in the water, you're going to figure out how to survive and swim, right, Like that's kind of like in your situation where you didn't know that that was going to be an issue, but it could be an issue if not taken correctly, or maybe not have knowing yourself as well for being a people pleaser, because you don't want to hurt people, you know how you say like the Canadian or whatever, or it's like the word verbiage of certain things. Unfortunately, the world that we live in now is sometimes we have to be careful and it's kind of sticky in our situations where it's sex is involved with it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was definitely a learning curve for me to kind of understand the best way to navigate a clab. And I found if I was collabbing with other of people, a relationship was always on the table in their mind. But when I would clab with like a mainstream star, the last thing they were thinking about is what I'm doing the next morning. They couldn't give a fuck. And I was like, that's my mindset. So I needed to be a little more like I would like. I still like, I'll fly people to my house, will shoot content at my house, will hang out for three days, right Like it's you know, they share, they have their own room. It's not you know what I mean, it's not. But I was understanding that, like, oh, I need to be like mindful that someone that like maybe is not as like emotionally shut off as as someone that's been through the shit I've been through. I guess you could say it's like they might see that as like, oh, I'm his favorite, and it's like, well, no, like yes, of course, I'm very complimentary during our scene and maybe even not during the scene be like you know, you're like you're you're great, You're awesome, like I'm so happy to shoot with you. Stuff like that, I would be. It was almost like I reeled back more and more and more. But I think I even like the metronome. I think I even went too far, Like it got to the point where I'd be like, because you did not act well, and I got scared. I didn't want to. I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I didn't want someone to look at me as like, oh, he led me on. I didn't want that at all. Like that was the like that break broke my heart, like anytime and be like, oh, like an he showed me all this attention and then once we collabbed, he like moved on to the next and I'd be like, isn't that what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Like so, well, sorry, I'm working, but yeah.
Speaker 2: But again, I took responsibility. I didn't want it to look at as like, well, she's emotional, and I was like, no, it's like I wanted to take responsibility of my end if it as best as I could. I'm a firm believer in every issue in my life, I'll take full blame for it, and I think that's why I've been able to circumvent and I've been able to push through issues so much faster, because if I blamed everyone else, like I usually think, if something happens three times, especially if it's happened three times, it's entirely my fault, even if it's not from the grand scheme of things, I'll take full responsibility because that's the fastest way I can change it and fix it and be done with it. Because if I take full resp this is entirely my fault, and this is the steps I'm gonna take to change it so it never happens again. Is way easier than being being like another emotional girl. I think she's so I took responsibility and I made changes so that was no longer an issue. But yeah, like I said first, six months. It was everyone thought I was on the menu, and everyone thought I was the next But you're.
Speaker 3: Still the menu, you know, let's be honest, but you know, you just you know you're not. You can't take home the menu. You just have to leave it in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I think it's the same as the Okay, I see, it's kind of like I see. I consider it.
Speaker 3: A butterfly dine in only.
Speaker 2: I like that, So the butterfly comes through, okay, But I'm never going to try and put a jar around it, right. I see all performers as a butterfly. You might fly into my life, you might fly through my bedroom, you might fly whatever, But.
Speaker 3: Then you go, my little free spirit over there.
Speaker 1: I look at you. You just want to fly. Fly, and all the vaginas in the world one every single time. But I love that, and that's why I love talking to new performers, because everybody's perspective is different. This game is, you know, so different from when I started seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 3: I fucking it's like eighteen years ago.
Speaker 1: But it's just different, like from the how everything from when you walk in and have an agent and how they represent.
Speaker 3: You and all those you know, things.
Speaker 1: So it's I always commend the people who come in swinging no pun intended, but and really just kind of own your own lane and you didn't. You don't have an agent, You book your own stuff, correct, And so it's like and just navigating through that with how you started in the industry and just how you are still maintaining that in the industry and continuously doing what you're doing with the stars that you're getting is because you do have big stars on your content. You do have people that are you know, telling that they're good scenes. You know, I wouldn't have heard your name if it wasn't that the case.
Speaker 2: I got extremely lucky that people took chances on me day one, and I think that's like the biggest thing for me.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about day one. Sure, what was the first content scene that you ever did?
Speaker 2: Pandora Sky?
Speaker 3: So how did that happen?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Were you just one day where you fucking heard before? Was it before? And you're like, let's just do of and.
Speaker 2: We got Tinder buddies okay for fun?
Speaker 3: Does that mean?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I can't be doing dating sites? So does that mean you just don't do Hinder?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Like, what, Yeah, Tinder, at least for me, was I found.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, what, yeah, Tindered.
Speaker 2: For me at least, you.
Speaker 3: Were just fucking Yeah. Well, I like you just fuck a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you wanted to get your day and not be fucking for free? Is that kind of how you felt like?
Speaker 2: I felt like you seemed.
Speaker 3: Very non emotional at all, like you.
Speaker 2: Have Yeah for sure, Yeah, for sure, I think And.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that because you're emotionally aware, but you're emotionally disconnected in a.
Speaker 3: Sense absolutely, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm doctor Texas, I have to you know, I like it like in a sense. But I think that that's why you are successful in this industry is because you can disassociate what that And.
Speaker 2: I think that's something I see in a lot of performers that I wish they could find a little bit of. But then I also see in every day to day to day life. I wish I could find a little bit more of the emotional side away from my job, because there is it's weird to say, we don't have to go too deep into it. I had a tough life and I basically lived my entire life with you can't get attached to anything because it's always gonna leave. And that was my childhood. That was everything. Like the only rock I really had was my mom, and my mom still to this day is like one of my best friends. But I always felt like getting into relationships. I always felt like getting into friendships. I always felt like, at some point this person is going to catastrophically hurt me and move on with their life. And I always reserved myself a little bit and always backed up a little bit, and I always still do for sure. For sure, it's it's something that there's very few people. I mean, we have mutual friends that are genuine friends of mine that would say he's so emotional. Yeah, he would say he's so emotional.
Speaker 3: He's so well when.
Speaker 1: You're safe and when you feel in that in those things, it was like as far as like a safe space, words on judgment and those things like that is because the world is a cruel space.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: Is again I always go back to like why I like to have people, And I guess because I also like to go deep.
Speaker 3: I log to know that, yeah, you are a flesh.
Speaker 1: Mechanic any other things, but you also have you know, it's mind, body, and soul of like who you are and what makes you be allowed to sit and talk to me about how you're fucking these girls and you fucked one hundred girls in high school and what that means. But there is also another component to that of.
Speaker 3: Why you are the way you are and why you.
Speaker 1: Like are able to do this industry and also have like Santanto's down of like who you are so as a person, because I feel like you still are very real and authentic and I think that that is for sure, really rare to find and in the society that we live in now. So that's why I think what kind of stands you out from the rest.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that and I am blown away with how you can see right through the no you're you're right, Like you've you've nailed it. And I think that at least from my experience, it just takes a while, Yeah, and it takes you that's very long time for me to truly open up to somebody. And even so my opening up to somebody is always like nervous, Like there's very very few people on this planet, but like I would say, shameless of someone that does truly know who I am. Yeah, he's been. He was with me through my attempted murder, he was with me through Twitter drama. He was with me through the greatest things that ever happened to me. He's been with me through. He's one of my dear, dear, dear friends. And I think that's somebody that I still call when I need advice. I still call. So it's like people like that have really like seen into who I am in my life, and I feel like that's something I cherish, and I'll like I'll do anything for my friends. Yeah, even so like once you're like even today, like once you're like war buddies. It doesn't even have to be like a.
Speaker 3: Deep You're gonna do everything for me, tell me more. I just read you, but in a good way.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's bad, No, but I appreciate the vulnerability of it all because it's all again and rawness, and I'd like, this is also about like getting to know you more. Like the whole reason of my show is called Private Talk, is like we don't know each other, but by at the end of this episode, like we're gonna be good friends. It is because it's like having a private conversation. I asked the questions that some people may not. But it's also because I want to know the real and not the you that well. I want you fucking too, but I want to know the other part of you, of like what led you to the fucking.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you are brutally intelligent. I am. I'm truly blown away. I don't think my I don't think my the I guess you could say downfalls, right, I don't think the downfalls in my emotional ability are that much of a mystery. I think that's why a lot of people gravitate towards me, because I think I'm kind of okay with it. I know I have issues with opening up. I know I have issues with getting deep. I know I have sometimes I know I have a lot of issues with my and I think a lot of people like the idea that I do openly talk about that.
Speaker 1: But do you also know that's why you're a target for for the emotionally unstable girls some things, because people like to trauma dump. People like to see the darkness, so you could rise above the life like in a lightness, which isn't a bad and negative thing, but attached the wrong, ye Cloud, it could be.
Speaker 2: In my mid twenties, I dealt with a lot of like fixer type girls that were like, oh my god, this guy that loves to fuck and plays hockey and rides motorcycles and like, I'm going to fix him.
Speaker 3: There's hockey a big part of your life. You said that a times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, huge, hockey was.
Speaker 3: I think that that's kind of like where your discipline comes from. Of things, I'd.
Speaker 2: Say discipline is probably my biggest lack in my entire existence.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, I feel like with hockey you have to be pretty disciplined. It's a team sport. Y'all have to like be very like it's a brotherhood of things. So it's like you kind of like show up.
Speaker 2: And I was so passionate. I didn't need discipline, So you're just that good. Nope, Nope, I wasn't that good. I tried really hard and that was I still this day, like, oh yeah, there's I have friends that have like made it to the big times that have said like if I had your heart, and I'd always say if I had your skill, like we'd make a we'd make a hell of.
Speaker 3: Are some of those friends, uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should name drop any of my pro hockey friends.
Speaker 3: Why not not?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, but I don't know if they're how much they want to be associated with what I do. Now A couple that had to do the Instagram unfollowed.
Speaker 3: So you got, Okay, I got? I got, and it makes you feel better.
Speaker 1: I got kicked out of my best friend's wedding because I was important.
Speaker 3: This is my first start in business.
Speaker 1: But I mean I at the time, again, we were we were young, we were twenty one. So it's like her parents didn't want me in the way because it would be we were in a small town and they didn't want the attention put on me, which I respected.
Speaker 3: So I just did about this country, right, yeah, okay, yeah, So I was like, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know what, cool, I wouldn't have done that, but I have to meet people where they are and I just said.
Speaker 2: To So you had that level of maturity at twenty one.
Speaker 1: I had another choice. I had a choice to either be sad and cry about it. But I'm still not going to the wedding, So what the fuck am I gonna do about it? So for me is I had to the compartmentalize of like is it cool?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I also it's not really hers, her parents and she's not financially paying for things, and it's their wedding. Pretty much, we really think about it, so what am I gonna do? We never our friendship was never the same after it, because for me is like I also saw how you're not showing up as me as a friend, because for me, I would ride for my friends and I would be like, then I'm not having a wedding and if you don't want to pay for it.
Speaker 3: I'll go get blacking in the courthouse.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But I can't make someone be someone that I am. And that's how you have insanity, because you know, you keep trying to do something and make people do things that you would do it that way, and you can't.
Speaker 2: So it's so interesting you're saying this because I've lost friends because I was like, do you know what I would have done in that situation? I would have done so much, And it used to frustrate the fuck out of me because it'd be like, how can I call you a friend when you wouldn't even do that? And I would do this, so that's interesting that you're saying that because I live it's true.
Speaker 3: The thing is that it's true.
Speaker 1: The thing is is you have to as an adult, have to come with terms that not everybody's like you and everyone's going to do things the way you are, and if that's okay with you, then you continue the friendship and you meet them where they are, and if not, you leave them where they are too. And you know, that's just life. Not everybody's supposed to mean take the journey with you all the way.
Speaker 2: Do you have you ever heard of the like everybody in your life is seasonal?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I found that.
Speaker 1: Fascinating seasons and reasons of why they're in your life. Oh okay, yeah, because it's like there could be a season that they're there, or a reason to either teach you something, to re teach you something to you know, to maybe recognize something in your life. But they're all teaching moments, mutual moments. But it's like it's reflections of what you want in the world. I feel like how you are show up in the world as what you are like attract So I think that that's all telling of where you are in your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in the past, I'd say two years especially, I've been brutally lucky with people that have like actually pulled through for me. I dealt with some some shitty stuff and I think a lot of my true friends and fake friends.
Speaker 3: Does this have to do with you? I mean you threw out like casually a murder attempt or what you're that?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that's funny. I'm like, you just casually talk about murdering.
Speaker 2: No, another performer tried to kill me.
Speaker 3: Really, he's in prison? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why because you were fucking better than him? Like not to be like, I mean.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't speak to his true reasons what he told me. It's because I had sex with his ex girlfriend on camera for work. Like it wasn't a I wasn't like.
Speaker 1: So it was like total blindside situation, no idea.
Speaker 2: Like with a truck while I was on my motorcycle and then he struck me with a golf club. Jesus, you can google it. It's like it's yeah, La Times covered in New York Times, no jumper TMZ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like here, I google me, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 1: So what was like what happened I mean obviously that like, did you like what I mean, what are your casualties?
Speaker 3: What happened to you?
Speaker 2: I was fine, I see.
Speaker 3: You're alive, and we're glad that you're here. Just said here, but can you do that?
Speaker 2: But like I took a golf club to the tailbone, which was actually horrible.
Speaker 3: I mean that doesn't sound fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it hit me like right in the tailbone, like dead center. My table for my legs. But I lunged at him at the same time, and it hit me like dead center.
Speaker 1: So did you You're on your motorcycle, you knew it was okay, It's on video.
Speaker 2: He rear ended me twice and then he pushed my bike into an intersection and I didn't know what was going on. And then I turned around.
Speaker 3: And you saw who it was.
Speaker 2: I saw who it was. He put on a ski mask, and I was like, I was like, well, that means the ski mask is not working for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it means the ski mask is.
Speaker 2: For everyone else. So I was like, oh, I'm dying right now. And at this point I already pulled over. I knew I could probably get away on the motorcycle, but at the same time, like I'm in a residential area, so my chances of death trying to flee on a motorcycle are also pretty high. So I mean, I guess I thought I could talk my way out of it. I also didn't really understand what the beat was. I had no idea, and I got off my motorcycle and I turned around to face him, and I understood at that point that I was going to be shot. Yeah, I thought, kind of, you know, this.
Speaker 1: Is it and how scary. I'm so sorry that happened. No, it's traumatic, though.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, for sure, that's something that's not.
Speaker 1: Like you're here to say it one but like also talk about it whatever, which is a big thing. But it's like that's something that's not life and death is a big situation. I never know what's going to happen for something like you know, you didn't know you went to work.
Speaker 2: It changed my view of planet Earth human it changed. It completely changed who I was as a person, like it's not even yeah, completely changed who I was. And so I had assumed he had a firearm, at which he did, And so he got out of the driver's seat of the truck and he went to the back seat and he was fumbling around in the back seat, and I was kind of waiting, and I didn't really understand, and I again, I didn't want to get shot in the back. I just for some reason, I was like, I felt like that was like a bit way to die. I was like, I'm not going to get shot in the back. I'm not going to like run away. So I'm like whatever. So I stood there and I stared at him, and he fumbled around in the truck. He took the ski mask off, and he didn't take the gun, and he took the golf club and he walked at me with the golf club, and he got close enough for me to grab a hold of him.
Speaker 1: And at this point the cops were called and they.
Speaker 2: Just no, no, this this all happened like that, like there was nothing at that point. Was that was everything I just told you was in the span of ten seconds. And then yeah, he got close enough for me to help him spend the night in the hospital. And yeah, so I rearranged his face, defending myself to the best of my ability, and luckily I was able to get him to the ground and I was able to hold him there until the police arrived and that's also all on camera. And then the pedestrians were coming by and filming us, and I explained to the pedestrians because I was worried that they were going to jump in and try and because I looked like the at that point he was covered in blood and stuff like that. So yeah, he was wearing doctor gloves. I think that helped me a lot, because a lot of people were like, why is this guy wearing doctor gloves and all black with a black hoodie and black pants and doctor gloves.
Speaker 3: That's just so insane that Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: A premeditated attempted murder. Yeah, he actually had told another performer that he was going to do it. She had the testify in court, and uh, yeah. I as much as I'm upset that she didn't give me a heads up, I really appreciate that she testified because it made a huge difference in the case because he told her in detail what he had planned to do to me, and she thought he was joking, so she had basically said like, yeah, I mean whatever, people say stupid shit. In my opinion, if somebody gave me details of how they wanted to kill somebody, I'd probably if I had that person's cell number'd probably give them heads up.
Speaker 3: But for sure, like you said, I can't make everyone.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: But it's also telling, you know what I mean, you just have to. It's unfortunate, and I appreciate you for sharing this story. I'm sure that it's not easy, even even though it's been you know, probably whatever. But he've been telling the stor every time it's yeah, maybe every time. I'm sure it's not, you know, an easy situation. It's and again is the life and death situation, So it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I try and take the positives out of it, and I'm I'm okay. Yeah, And obviously emotionally is a different story. But I mean physically I'm okay, and I think that's something that a lot of people on this planet take for granted. And I could have been ran over, I could have been shot, I.
Speaker 3: Could have been could have been a lot worse of a situation.
Speaker 1: It's a positive mind set to continue, and we talked about manifesting and all these positive things. And that's really the only way I feel like that could put you on the other side of being going through is because yeah, there has to be there with every darkness, there's a lightness for sure, you know it's coming.
Speaker 2: I think it's what's the phrase, with every action, there's an equal and opposite.
Speaker 3: Reaction, right, So I have heard that one, but I like it.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, that's like a math thing. It's like in physics. Why. I mean, I'm not about to be clear, but yeah, no, it it completely changed who I was as a person. But the social media storm afterwards was almost worse. And it was people were saying that I had assaulted his girlfriend and that's why he attacked me, which is untrue. She was in the comments saying that's not true. But it just it was just really really tough all around to have. And then other performers were saying that they wished I had died that day. Yeah, people I'd never met, knew nothing about, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you know, that's insane.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, sometimes it's it's uh, with every good, there is also a bad. We talk about dark and light, right, It's like with social media sometimes I think that that's the shitty part of it, is like when people want to, you know, glorify people's downfalls or their misfortunes and things like that, where it's like nobody at those times need to hear any fucking more negative thing or whatever, like keep.
Speaker 3: Your comments to yourself. I know, sometimes a.
Speaker 2: Huge picture about the commentary than it does of the person.
Speaker 3: One ten percent.
Speaker 1: But it also you know, for me, is like why I'm someone who gets ridiculed in comments all the time because of what I do.
Speaker 3: Don't do this on the other but I've never been one for.
Speaker 2: Who never bang fucking scumbag, you know, because.
Speaker 1: He's still mad that I turned them down, not to fucking I'm sorry, but I you know, I just don't look listen to comments because if I listen to every comment of whatever, then I'm pleasing other people that I'm never gonna win.
Speaker 3: You know. For me, I was always like if I could sleep at.
Speaker 1: Night at the end of the day and I'm good with my moral compass, then I'm good.
Speaker 3: I can't please everybody and fuck everybody else literally fuck up.
Speaker 1: Well that's some heavy shit, but I appreciate it though, But I think it's also good to get it out, you know.
Speaker 3: You gotta like, yeah, it's pretty public.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, not for me, but you know, we're learning things all the time. That's why I think it's about a little bit more piece of you of probably why you are the way you are and why you fuck the way you do, and you also tell them no when you don't want to do things. Yeah, who's your favorite performing? You fuck so far? Oh?
Speaker 2: I hate that question.
Speaker 3: It's okay, do we top three?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Hate that too, You're gonna fucking answer it.
Speaker 2: I so I hate the idea of favorite because I don't feel like sexual experience.
Speaker 3: This is not a political campaign, You're not running for a fucking I.
Speaker 2: Truly feel this way because I don't see my sexual experiences as I feel like they're all individual So to think of like who do I like vibe with? Better? Maybe? Who do I make more money with? Who do I who am my better friends with? Like, so when I say favorite as a whole, that there's there's performers.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite person to make money with? Let's go who makes you the most money on your fucking of.
Speaker 2: Hawk hates you?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: Who hawk hates you?
Speaker 3: That's a performer, that is a performer. What does she do? Does she? Howk to.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: A little bit of everything? TikTok was big on vine.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was talking about how does she fuck you? I was talking about her social media.
Speaker 2: About social media presence that Hawk has is insane.
Speaker 3: Okay. So we went, so I should want to know who this person.
Speaker 2: We went to a medieval fair and Hawk warned me at the beginning we might get stopped for photos. And this was like, I was pretty new I had.
Speaker 3: Been stopped for Where is where is this this?
Speaker 2: It was just like a Renaissance fair.
Speaker 3: But where what city?
Speaker 2: I'm contractually not allowed to tell you the state actually why because Hawk is very protective of Hawk is mixed.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we were at Renaissance.
Speaker 3: Fair and I likes a right.
Speaker 2: We were at a Renaissance fair and Hawk warned me that people might stop us for photos, and I guess, like naively, I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, whatever. It had happened to me maybe five times in my entire life, so I thought nothing of it. We didn't even get into the Renaissance fair and we had been stopped.
Speaker 3: Like five times. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were in the parking lot and I was like, this is insane, and then Hawk was like, yeah, this is this is what happened.
Speaker 3: Okay. So we get our.
Speaker 2: Way into the Renaissance fair. The person that checks the tickets. I was like, oh my god, hates you can I get a photo? And I was like, I honestly felt like I was getting punked. I was like, is this really? Like this really happens? We could not walk around this place literally, we couldn't walk around the place, so we maybe got in did like half a lap and to the point where like twenty plus people.
Speaker 1: Were like warning us, girl is I mean she must be like truly, why is she called hawk? What is she's duty? That makes it like hot? Like she does something crazy move like why? It's just like a gamer. That's why I'm like, is that a gamer tag is like a because most times it's like your user name is something, but like your name is probably like something else, but your your stage name is hok.
Speaker 2: Yeah that would be I don't know, okay, just the persona.
Speaker 3: I mean I want to go look it up right now. I'm like, I mean, you caught me, you caught me your nest, cat me in your nest.
Speaker 2: You know. It's just such a deep true again authentically that.
Speaker 3: Word deep, Like if I drop it a couple more times.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, just crazy social media presence that is really like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was the moment you realized this wasn't just a job, it was something you love doing.
Speaker 2: When did I realize it wasn't a job and something that I loved.
Speaker 3: Maybe you fucking don't love it. I don't know. I do love it, Okay.
Speaker 2: I would do this for minimum wage. I would do this off camera?
Speaker 3: What is minimum wage these days?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Like I think in Canada, it's like, so.
Speaker 3: We can pay you five dollars, I don't know. Is it more than that? What's it?
Speaker 2: I do a mainstream scene with you for five dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh? What if I give you a dollar?
Speaker 2: Deal?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 3: So it's I own it?
Speaker 2: And then I'll say keep it at the end.
Speaker 1: Oh, look that's his charm. Keep it, baby, gotchage? You filthy animal?
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 1: If you could replay one scene and make it ten times wilder, what would it be and what would you change?
Speaker 2: I just did a threesome with Jesse Pony and Rebel Rider, who are two very extreme performers. I like to say I'm the least kinky rough.
Speaker 1: So they were extreme that they let you do stuff extreme to them, or you let them do extreme things to you.
Speaker 2: I'm never the receiver of anything Okay, none of the it happens to me like I do the crazy stuff, but I'll always go, obviously within the guidelines of what my performer wants. These two performers guidelines are insane. When I first worked with Jesse Pony, Jesse Pony told me, there's absolutely nothing you can do to me that I will say no to.
Speaker 3: What did you do to her? Well, you put it in her, but.
Speaker 2: For sure, okay, but I hate when people say that.
Speaker 3: He said, for sure, like I'm supposed to know that. You just have your life, got it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of become my thing. Oh, I mean, I get you know what, I'm gonna take it if you're gonna call me.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that the right term? Though maybe I.
Speaker 2: Think that goes to the girl. Yeah, but I am the flesh mechanic. Is that he just.
Speaker 3: Likes to take that ass.
Speaker 1: I think he just wants to say because he thinks my ass is so big that he thinks I'm gonna like that.
Speaker 2: But I don't even like then, I would never want to have It's true. It's true any perform like I've worked with one performer who, right as the camera was about the role, told me she hates to do an.
Speaker 3: The wrong time, to say.
Speaker 2: So hard, to say hard knowing that she didn't like it, that not even just that that she was pretending I don't like. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: For me, it's like I don't I don't like it on the table. If I like you, then i'll and I like your allow you to fuck me, and my like. For me, I just don't like because my ass is so big and people are like, oh, you just like it. No, I need to be an inviting situation. And nine times out of ten I can count on these one these hands, how many times I've had sex, and majority of them are.
Speaker 3: All in film.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do the math because you're good at it, right, That's what.
Speaker 2: I cannot let that rut. I'm not good at math.
Speaker 3: What's one psychological turn on that turns you on? Every time?
Speaker 1: Something mental and not physical psychological turn on? Yeah, I know you're not like obviously emotionally, Oh that's your thing.
Speaker 2: Comfort?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: If somebody feels like I've taken a lot of again we're on the topic of it. I think thirteen.
Speaker 3: I think are you circumcised or not?
Speaker 2: I am circumcised?
Speaker 1: Interesting mostly most uncircumcised a lot of first time because it doesn't hurt is bad.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I guess that makes sense. I've never known that.
Speaker 1: It's like those what where those toys? You're too young to know, but it's like those little things that were like I.
Speaker 2: Know exactly, I'm not that much younger.
Speaker 1: I'm forty or thirty two. That's a big gap years. You're just still trying to fuck me.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: No matter what we're talking about, I'm trying to fuck you.
Speaker 3: That's not a bas I mean, you have a heartbeat, I get it. I'm not mad at you. I'm not bad at it.
Speaker 2: So comfort comfort answer somebody feeling like they trust you. I think this is a very healthy because I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: I go, will you trust the inner child in you?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 3: That's the true.
Speaker 1: What's something about the male porn experience that no one talks about, but they should, like you having like the experience of you getting to have these content creators. You're out there and you're like having sex with these beautiful women. Some are like super have super rules, that's super kinky, super whatever. Like, how like, what is something that with all of that incumbents? What is something that people don't really maybe talk about that, maybe kind of should shed a light.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question. Thank you, damn God, damn it. You stumped me.
Speaker 3: Nan.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're the lack of your own comfort, I guess, and I think that's the most I personally think the reason why I get again. I think I'm the luckiest man in the world. I truly do. But I think the reason why a lot of performers will recommend me to other performers is because I'm truly making it look like I'm the boss and making it look like I'm doing whatever the fuck I want to this beautiful lady. But it's very much the absolute opposite. And I don't overshoot. I don't you know, if we're doing forty five minutes of hard fast, I want the girl to be having a good time. And I think if you remove your own pleasures or remove your own what feels best for you or what you want to do the most, and you make it way more about the girl. I think that's something that a lot of male performers don't understand, because I'll hear girls they'll talk about I just did a clab. It was four hours, and I'm like, why was it four hours? That's how long he fucks.
Speaker 3: Fuck for four hours?
Speaker 2: There's all, well, it's insane, right, but there's a ton of male performers that are doing the collabs are insane. They'll be they'll be at a collab for six fucking hours, and a collab with me. You're not out of there by one hours because the fire alarm went off, Like you're out of there, like it's we naturally you're.
Speaker 3: A one minute man. You're a one minute man.
Speaker 2: No, Like to me, the ideal scene is like twelve to like twenty two minutes, okay, like anything over.
Speaker 1: Twenty two minutes, I mean for content and like, oh have purposes. There's no need to fucking have anything else because you're just exactly beating a dead horse, no pun intended, Like why, like what do you do? I agree, because the thing is like you lose, like you lose the viewership of like the same thing, and thenthing else you could do is chop it up and multiple things.
Speaker 3: But who the fuck wants.
Speaker 2: To like not six minutes of break content?
Speaker 1: You knows what he's talking about? Numbers again, he says he's not gonnat math. I don't know he's calculating things over your gun. All right, I'm gonna take a little break and then we're gonna play my favorite part, Truth with Texas. We got to know you a little bit more and deeper.
Speaker 3: You like that word. But now we're gonna know a little bit more sexy things. We've seen you fuck. But I'm gonna ask you some sexy questions, so I hope you're ready. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'll put it in real gentle A premise, no, I promise, promise. All right, we are back and write a play Truth with Texas.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you warm?
Speaker 1: I mean I gave you a lot of foreplay. I hope you're ready for a flash mechanic. I know I'm teasing you, and I know you really want to have sex with this Texas, but we're gonna let you fantasize a punt.
Speaker 3: A little bit more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're kinky, naughty, romantic, spicy or all of the above?
Speaker 3: Naughty, naughty?
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna go with naughty questions and what turns you on immediately, no matter what setting.
Speaker 3: That's just gonna get hard and write a play Eagerness, Eagerness.
Speaker 2: Anytime a girl's like, I need to fuck you so bad no matter what's going on, I'm like that the being wanted, I guess would be.
Speaker 1: The okay, yeah, have you ever hooked up with a fan or slid into someone's DMS that turned into something else?
Speaker 2: I do what's called the amateur series, which is me having sex with fans that I get porn tested and then their face, and then I sell the video and they get one hundred percent of the proceeds of the sales.
Speaker 3: Wow, so nice of you giving giving like every day.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: So how did you come into this?
Speaker 1: And no pen intended? But uh, like what made you start doing? So it's like fuck a fan basically?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there was a girl that lived like forty minutes from me.
Speaker 3: And these people obviously have only fans or.
Speaker 2: No, no, these are regular people.
Speaker 3: Oh so the proceeds from what your only fans mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So all sell the video okay, and then I will screenshot the video sales and be like here.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Yeah, it's what's the most you paid out a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a girl that I ended up. We did I think four videos. She's made well over twenty grand. Wow, she bought her son a car.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, and then okay, you throw the a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she was after this has happened, and then she was like thanking me about the car while blowing you.
Speaker 3: Definitely made a video of that.
Speaker 2: This is on camera, yes, yeah, yeah yeah. It went really really really well.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: But it started with a girl she lived like forty minutes from me, and she was like, I'm a huge fan. I'd love to have sex with you. And I was like, cool, yeah, like that's awesome.
Speaker 3: You're like I know everybody does definitely not but.
Speaker 2: And I'm here to pursue the only girl. And then she was like, I live forty minutes away from you, like would love to fuck And I was like okay, cool. I was like what if we filmed it and I blurred you? And then we sold the video and then she was like, oh my gosh, I'm a single mom, like this would be fucking amazing. That's so interesting and yeah, so I gave her a massage and then I I think I figured her for the first video because we were waiting for her to get tested, and then we got her tested and then like I think two days later, we did.
Speaker 3: Like a full so romantic and last, so.
Speaker 2: My editor just blurred it and yeah, it went really well. And then people lost their minds. They're like, oh my god, because you could tell the way she was acting and how she carried herself. That like, it's not a girl that makes content, and uh, it just but that the naturalness of it, and like how giddy she was and how much fun we had was fucking fantastic.
Speaker 3: So I love that for her. It was welcome the car, The car is nice present. Do you like your girl to spitter swallow? Do you have a preference? Uh?
Speaker 2: I think if it was going in the mouth, I would be offended if it was spit out, so I'd say swallow.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had someone tell your perm distasted so horrible they couldn't swallow it?
Speaker 2: No? No, I think I'm pretty lucky in that cutter. I also like, I don't drink, I don't smoke, which make huge differences.
Speaker 3: For your But it's more like diet.
Speaker 2: Why you have a high sugar diet, okay, which helps a lot.
Speaker 1: So that's it gets the coming back from more. You're on a sugar high sugar.
Speaker 3: For these girls. I was talking about the truck ladies.
Speaker 1: He's trying to it's the candy from he's trying to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think, like I've like been with a car, but I don't think it was my.
Speaker 3: Like was she dodging? It was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'll always ask like, where do you.
Speaker 3: Want me to? And is the worst place? They said, on the floor in your hand?
Speaker 2: You know what A girl once told me in the garbage.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, where do you want me? In the garbage? And there was a garbage right there and I was like, what, Like, was my gosh, I totally forgot about that until you said that. Yes, she asked me, and I was like, Okay.
Speaker 3: Did you do it for sure? Did you feel weird?
Speaker 2: I like picked up the garbage and I just like she just like sat on the bed. Yeah, it's pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Have you ever did a spider man in your hand and you throw it at someone?
Speaker 2: No, but I mean, if there's anyone out there that wants to.
Speaker 3: Do it, you know. Funny enough, I did do a porn like that. I made them like Mike Blue did he threw it at me? I told him to. It was for a bellet honest scene. I fucked.
Speaker 1: I think it was the first time I affected two dudes at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five times.
Speaker 2: She she's retired, right she is.
Speaker 3: She was one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: She was cool, definitely, great time, great fun, fun times.
Speaker 2: Biggest turn off, uh, I guess fake.
Speaker 3: How do you know they're fake?
Speaker 2: Though I don't. I thought I did, and I had a performer that told me again, I don't know why she we have the scene and then she told me she will fake. But then I was like, I'm gonna try and actually make her. And then so I put it a little extra effort in. I thought, like, I think I'm a pretty good judge of that. I'm not great, but I'm pretty good. And then I asked her afterwards. I was like, like, did you actually or did you fake it? She goes, I actually, which but was a lie because then she told one of our mutual friends that she didn't, and I was like, what the fuck? Why? So I thought I did, But but I think.
Speaker 3: Does that bother you?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you want another chance to try to make her? I think she's just gonna lie.
Speaker 2: But honestly, what bothered me is that she felt the need to lie to me. That's what I was like, you don't need to lie, Like the truth will never upset me like I'm just curious. I'm not like I wasn't like you better, like I was.
Speaker 3: Like, did you did you have complex? Like what are you like? Why do you need to lie to me? Tell Daddy the truth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Come onto something. Doctor Texas knows. I'm saying I have no PhD.
Speaker 2: You need a lab.
Speaker 3: I have no PhD. I just no knowledge. Favorite place to have.
Speaker 2: Sex standing missionary on the edge of the bed, So okay to me? At height is everything for the bed?
Speaker 3: I mainly said place, but you could tell me a position.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. You need a bed, yes, So I don't care about like if it's in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: How high is your bed?
Speaker 2: I have an eighteen inch bed?
Speaker 3: You have like a sex from Why are you looking up high? Like?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm thinking of because I remember the order eighteen inches high? And then whatever, however hard the mattress kinky. I like to be able to stand perfectly without having display my legs at all, or without having to go on my tippy toes, or I like it a little bit lower than that so I can really like lean my body weight in. But all I care about is the height of the bed. I don't care about location.
Speaker 3: Okay, go hmmm does size matter?
Speaker 1: Booty size, oh no, tits size, no, anything goes Yep, we love it all, doggy missionary.
Speaker 3: Missionary, you're so romantic.
Speaker 1: Look at you when I look at these girls' faces, you don't want to just look at the back shots only.
Speaker 2: I'm toxic, right yess see.
Speaker 1: Look you want You didn't want to admit it earlier, like me toxic, like a real toxic.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I like to look pretty girls in the face.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad thing. I'm just asking you preferences, honey. Okay, we're going to kinky questions, but I think you're real kinky. You talked about your eighteen foot eighteen inches nineteen inches of something. Do you like being spanked? Do you like spanking girls?
Speaker 2: Uh? If it gets a good reaction, Okay, Like I don't like spanking. If, for example, I used to sleep with the girl that was like insane with pain, like I'm talking like, would have me hit her with frying pans, with frying pants, would have me kick her in the legs as hard.
Speaker 3: And you did that, Oh yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You like I would?
Speaker 3: Well, you liked it because she liked it exactly if but you're hitting where are you hitting her with the frying pants.
Speaker 2: In the ass cheeks?
Speaker 3: Okay? And you're getting your dick card.
Speaker 2: You're like I was concrete hard, which I still to this date don't understand.
Speaker 1: Those words would never come out of my mouth. Hit me with the frying pan, and my ask you, she would cannot be bruised.
Speaker 2: Every time I would go to her house, she'd have a new thingdget. She would have me. We would do like prone bone standing. Her legs would be together or tummy be on the bed, but her feet would be back so she could like kind of lay on the bed and I would fuck her from behind, and she would have me punch her ass cheeks as hard as I could, And I got pretty big hands and I know how to punch, so like this girl's ass would be like destroyed. But every time I black and blue, Oh my god. Yeah yeah, but every time I would punch her, I could feel how much Oh my god? Yeah, So that.
Speaker 3: Made you hard solid?
Speaker 2: Probably she got so turned on. It's probably the most turned on I've ever been, because I've never seen somebody.
Speaker 3: This one of like was this a private encounter?
Speaker 2: Was way before porn. Okay, Yeah, she'd have me kick her in the legs as hard as I could, like in the thighs.
Speaker 3: Who asks for these things?
Speaker 1: Like I Again, I mean every kink is a thing, and people love the things. But that's just something like I don't associate pain and sex as like a situation, but I respect people that do.
Speaker 3: I just can't get there myself.
Speaker 2: She didn't have pain receptors, like at all. She could not.
Speaker 3: Feel pain, but and what makes you like?
Speaker 2: Then she felt it only felt this pleasure. Hmmm, So she would like when she would pinch and like so she would rub her pinch herself and you feel it. Yeah, So her pain receptors were just never.
Speaker 1: Her to figuring out what she needed to because it's like that has to be a hard thing to feel, like if.
Speaker 3: You don't know what like pain is.
Speaker 2: She wanted if we wanted it like as dry and fast and sharp as possible, And yeah that sounds scary.
Speaker 3: Dry and fast literally those are three words I do not want in my nothing.
Speaker 2: Ye, she would want me to try and fist her with no warm up, and yeah.
Speaker 3: I fisted somebody.
Speaker 1: I fisted somebody's wife, which made it hotter for me because he told me how to fist his because he was like, oh, you have to she loves and I'm like and he was like, so he's like and he wasn't in the scene.
Speaker 3: He was like off the camera and he's like telling you how to do it, and for whatever reason, because if the same thing, you like like so hard. But like I was like, can I have my hand back?
Speaker 1: But it was because like at first, you're like, first, I'm like, how am I getting it in there?
Speaker 3: I'm like, but how am I getting it out.
Speaker 1: There's because it's like, well.
Speaker 3: I can't be like the pet detective, Like that's not fact. Well maybe some people maybe different strokes for different folks. You never know. You never know. Would you consider yourself a romantic No, you're like, no.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing to say to girls while having sex is shut the fuck up tattooed on the inside of my thigh.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 2: Who reads that though, like that are getting face?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, fuck you.
Speaker 1: I guess what's the most surprising thing you've done to seduce somebody?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: The eyes lit up. I know this was gonna good pilate talking about a listen up.
Speaker 2: I farted once on purpose. Yeah, to make my friends laugh. And then.
Speaker 3: I don't know where the story's going, guys.
Speaker 2: And because I still can't believe this happened, I farted and to make my friends laugh. And it was a It was a good one. And there was a group of girls.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: There's a group of girls fairly nearby that turned around.
Speaker 3: And because they heard it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I ended up sleeping.
Speaker 3: With one of them, so that turned her on.
Speaker 2: No, but that was our.
Speaker 3: Icebreaker, shitty situation. I don't know what's going.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was on the voice or whatever, like it was the noise and everyone turned around.
Speaker 3: It was that loud, that's out of control.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 3: It was good. Good about that. I'm you're such a dude.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. I'm gifted in the in the world of farting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a gift.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, hey, anything for a laugh.
Speaker 3: Just own you know, that's what we say here private talk. All right, a couple more. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a girl?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's bad. Nothing's coming to my mind at all.
Speaker 3: So you're not fucking romantic. You already said you weren't so now you're testing and you're doubling down.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe, like just uh, I'm a bad listener, so I try really hard to listen, but I'll write notes down. And one time a girl found the notes I wrote about her.
Speaker 3: And it was like kind of like serial killers too, rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm just kidding. No, it was like she discovered that I like paid attention to her favorite chocolate and stuff like that and her birthday and and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So that's the most romantic probably, all right, fair enough. What's a deal breaker in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Lack of communication? I think I'm very uh like I really like to talk it out, Like I don't want to go to bed angry.
Speaker 3: I don't want to so you have to get over It's like that moment.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't say that, but you know, there's a there could be a cool down period, like but again, if you're not able to say I need a few minutes to cool down, Yeah, if you're not emotionally aware enough to know you need to say that, and it turns into yelling and where I'm just not that's not my vibe at all. Yeah. No, I'll even listen. I need five minutes, like, my feelings are really hurt. Give me a sec and then we can talk about this and and I like it to be vice versa.
Speaker 3: Okay, there is some kind of cuddly bear in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, he's yeah. I probably have girls that I've dated that think I'm romantic and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I just okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Last question, what is your relationship status currently? Uh?
Speaker 2: Ready to fuck?
Speaker 3: Ready to you just got your story a fuck?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well you heard of private talk. He's ready to fuck. So maybe slid into his DMS or hit up a collapse. He's into it all.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe you never never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So that's the end of truth with Texas. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas? When I don't have a win, I just have a no. I okay talking about because he wanted to shoot a scene with me and I told him I'm just not shooting right now, so I had to respectfully decline your cock.
Speaker 2: And I respect that fully. Yeah, but it does raise my curiosity of if you had to give me a one to ten scale of what are my chances of having sex with you? In the next six months.
Speaker 3: Point zero zero one.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. So you're saying there's a chance.
Speaker 3: I'm just you know, I don't say never. I just say point zero zero one.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're telling me there's a chance. I heard is you have a chanced?
Speaker 3: There's like a like the wind blew a little bit, a little bit. You're like