Speaker 1: All right, it is time for War of the Roses in Hartford. That's where we're going. Emma is on the line. Emma is having a problem with her husband, and we're going to get to the bottom of it, I hope. All right, So tell us what is going on, Emma.
Speaker 2: Just before Easter, I took my husband's card to the grocery store to get groceries for Easter Sunday dinner. Okay, And there's this Easter basket in the trunk with perfume, body lotion, massage.
Speaker 3: Oil and these edible panties in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, And yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I I never got a basket from him, and then I checked his trunk.
Speaker 2: Basket's gone. So I don't know what to think here, Like, what is happening.
Speaker 3: Who's where? Why all of it done?
Speaker 1: That is so suspicious. I'm sorry, it's suspicious. Walmart chaff Well, I didn't say anything. I'm just I'm just thinking maybe there's like a grab bag at work or something, or that a panties or maybe uh like some sort of raffle with edible panties or just don't it seems like those fruit roll ups?
Speaker 5: Oh do that? Yeah? I mean back in the day. Oh, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't want to ask any more questions, don't.
Speaker 1: Uh, Emma, that is very strange that it's no longer in the back of his trunk and you have not confronted him yet with this.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on. I'm just I'm just so I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to think here.
Speaker 5: I'm really Yeah, has been ever cheated before?
Speaker 1: Is he like the type of guy like is do you? I mean, do you know if he's ever cheated Back.
Speaker 2: When we first we had sort of a rocky beginning when we first got together, but that was a.
Speaker 3: Long time ago.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we've been married for six years now and everything's been fine, and so I don't really know what's happening.
Speaker 5: Okay, I really don't, all right, but we're going to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: It's a little suspect that he was hiding an adult themed Easter basket in the trunk of his car and then it goes missing after Easter and he didn't give it to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a lot. So we're gonna call up Vin.
Speaker 1: We're gonna offer him roses, try to get some information out of him.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be listening in.
Speaker 1: If you feel comfortable at any time and you want to just jump in and confront him, you can, Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm nervous about this one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean this is edible panties, a little aggressive.
Speaker 5: You know what they say, right, scheter cheater, panty eater. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for a mister Vin.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm Vin. It's just Finn.
Speaker 6: Hey Vin, this is Alyssa from Flowers Express over in Hartford.
Speaker 5: How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Okay? Sure, yeah, how'd you? Okay, how'd you get my number?
Speaker 5: Fabulous?
Speaker 6: I'm glad to hear I got your number because you are the lucky winner of our online weekly contest. Congratulations, you just picked up a dozen free roses.
Speaker 4: Wait, I don't remember entering any contests.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you probably don't.
Speaker 6: We buy like these third party marketing lists, and so is a way of you know, marketing ourselves. Because we're new here in Hartford. We randomly picked from this third party list. So this way, you know, you'll get to know about us. We'll send flowers to somebody on your behalf, and this way they're gonna get the flowers, they're gonna be like, oh, flowers express, they do beautiful work. And the next time you need flowers, they're gonna be like, oh flowers express, they do beautiful work.
Speaker 5: And then everybody's just happy with the whole situation.
Speaker 4: This sounds good. I can't argue with dad.
Speaker 6: Right, So it sounds like you're ready to sad catch.
Speaker 4: Right, Like I mean, I don't have to pay anything or whatever.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, like I said, I just won't send them to you. I'll send them on to somebody on your behalf. Like I said, it makes us look good to them, and then you look good to them, and then you look good to us, and it's a whole situation.
Speaker 4: Love it cool?
Speaker 5: Awesome? All right?
Speaker 6: Well, as part of your prize, you get a lovely card that I can write a message.
Speaker 4: And if you want, yeah, sure, yeah no, but let's put a card in there.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, let's start.
Speaker 4: I just like that. Can I just tell you my message, like what to put on it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, go for it. I'm ready when you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just put something basic like but like romantic, you know, like the to the love of my life.
Speaker 6: Oh that's sweet, very simple, fair to the point I like that.
Speaker 1: Do that?
Speaker 5: All right? To the love of my life? Is there a name for this love of your life?
Speaker 4: Actually, it's going to go to my wife, Alma.
Speaker 5: Emma. Okay, awesome, awesome. How long have you and Emma been married.
Speaker 4: We've been married for a few years.
Speaker 5: Oh sweet, that's awesome. And things are going good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's you know, we have our ups and downs like every couple, but overall, I mean it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm jumping in. I gotta jump in.
Speaker 4: Vin.
Speaker 1: This is Courtney Walmart, Jeff is here, that Floris, there is Savannah.
Speaker 5: You're on just ninety five to seven.
Speaker 4: Wait what it's.
Speaker 1: War of the Roses that you're on, which means you're significant other things. You're cheating and yeah, can I just your wife? Emma is also on the line. Emma, do you want to talk to him?
Speaker 5: Tell him? Why do you think he's cheating?
Speaker 3: There's an easter basket you had in the truck and now it's gone, and I don't know where why you had it, where it was going. It's an adult seemed easter basket. Don't play dumb.
Speaker 4: What what was that? Oh? Come on, that's why you got this. That's why you put me up to this. You thought I was cheating because I got a basket massage oil?
Speaker 5: What is that? It had massage oil in it, edible.
Speaker 4: Pr massage oil. Yeah, it was for Megan, my massage therapist. It's not dirty. She's a massage therapist. There's massage oils. It's like a joke gift, you know what I mean. I gave it to her for Easter, her, for her and her wife. She's helped me out so much, you know. Yeah, she's married to another woman. She's a lesbian. You think I'm.
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: You think I'm cheating on you with my lesbian massage therapist. That is rich.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know what that was and why you were hiding it, and like, I don't even know, Well, why are you.
Speaker 4: Stupid around my trunk? Anyway? Look, I just bought her a gift. I was out shopping. I saw it.
Speaker 3: It was cool cardigan. I took the card of the store.
Speaker 2: You knew I took the card of the store.
Speaker 1: What did you think to give another woman an adult theme basket is so inappropriate?
Speaker 4: It's not inappropriate. It's funny. It's like you wouldn't even know because you're not even in a relationship. I mean, like, I look, come on, she helped me with my bat my back pain. You know when we're in the office and our sessions, I mean we joke about stuff. I mean, it's all good. We got to know we done it a little well. I thought it's funny. This is ridiculous. I can't believe I'm on the radio talking about this is ridiculous. Yeah, you thought I was cheating on you, and so you set up this elaborate ruse and they're gonna call me and offer me free flowers. And what did I do? I sent them to my wife. Okay, I love you. Get over it. Then.
Speaker 1: Now I appreciate your conviction, but we are going to put you guys on hold. I am going to offer counseling. If you want to break this down with a counselor you can. If not, you don't have to. But I think you guys need to come to a conclusion together, not with us, Okay, am I you okay, just needs a quick thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm cheating on it.