Speaker 1: It was a huge day on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 2: Director of National Intelligence Tulca Gabbert and CIA Director John Ratcliffe gave testimony.
Speaker 1: We also had the incoming.
Speaker 2: Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Mark Wayne Mullen. He was getting grilled by fellow Republicans in the United States Senate. We've also got one state in the country now pushing for a wealth tax. We'll tell you what that means for that state's economy and the chance for them to have an ever expanding political diaspora. We also see major efforts by a liberal judge to block the Maha agenda and all of the changes to the vaccine schedule that have been so celebrated by people who believe in science.
Speaker 1: The chairman of President Trump and R. F. K.
Speaker 2: Junior's Vaccine Committee, Doctor Malone, will be with us tonight to react.
Speaker 1: Plus, we'll check in on the war with Iran.
Speaker 2: And see whether the resistance is able to come together and cause a meaningful regime change.
Speaker 1: It's all tonight on the Matt Gates Show. Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking fever.
Speaker 3: Do you haven't watch his guy on television.
Speaker 1: It's like a machine.
Speaker 3: He's great Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: So the big news on Capitol Hill today was the major testimony of members of President Trump's National security and intelligence team. And intelligence has never been more important, as the president is having to make real time decisions about matters of war and peace and major negotiations on real information, not what is laundered through the mainstream media or even foreign intelligence services. This comes on the heels of the resignation of Joe Cant, who led President Trump's counter Terrorism Center. He was an employee of the Director of National Intelligence, Tulsi Gabbard. We think very highly of Tulsi Gabbard. I served with her for eight years on the House Armed Services Committee. I saw how when others were just willing to go with the flow, she asked the tough questions, She did the due diligence, and she was often right when others were wrong. Gabbard specifically was asked about the state of Iran's nuclear program. This is that war rages on in the Persian Gulf. Iran suggests that they were willing to make a deal, that they were working with the Omani foreign Minister and others to give the Trump administration what they wanted. Director Gabbert tells a different story, tells the story of an empire working to rebuild their nuclear weapon arsenal.
Speaker 4: The ICSS is that Iran has previously demonstrated space launch and other technology it could use to begin to develop a militarily viable ICBM before twenty thirty five, should Tehran attempt to pursue that capability prior to Operation Epic Fury the ICSS, as Iran was trying to recover from the severe damage to its nuclear infrastructure sustained during the Twelve Day War and continued to refuse to comply with its nuclear obligations, with the IAEA refusing them access to key facilities.
Speaker 2: Iran might have this capability by twenty thirty five. I'm not entirely sure that's justification for a war today that has reuled to resulting in higher gas prices for hundreds of millions of Americans paying the cost of that war. And you notice director Gabbard has a very couched language. They may have been able to develop something to go to space. I'm well aware of the fact that Iran really suspended their ICBM program in the twenty teens, and I saw no evidence that that program posed any threat of relaunch or reactivation in the near term. But of course Director Gabbard has access to better information than I do, and so that twenty thirty five time horizon is something to watch, and that is markedly different than the time horizon that Prime Minister nets In Yahoo of Israel has given us. He always seems to be telling us that Iran is two weeks away from a nuclear weapon, going all the way back.
Speaker 1: To the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: We also had Director Gabbard talk about some of the threats that are a lot closer to home, and frankly, those are the threats I'm really worried about.
Speaker 1: Migrant crime.
Speaker 2: President Trump was elected to fight against migrant crime, people from desperate places coming to the United States and then doing desperate things. We see a lot of that in the state of Florida when it comes to people from Haiti and Cuba who arrive on our shores, who fill our school systems, who at times fill our jails, and tax our social services.
Speaker 1: Director Gabbert talked about how.
Speaker 2: The current state of play in the Caribbean could result in greater threats from these groups.
Speaker 4: The strict enforcement of US policies at the US Mexico border and regionally have served as a deterrent, drastically reducing illegal immigration. The drivers of migration are likely to continue. Potential worsening instability in countries like Cuba and Haiti risk triggering migration surges, and smugglers, who have long operated as transnational criminal organizations, continue to view chaos as an opportunity for profit and will continue to look to profit from illegal immigration flows.
Speaker 2: There's no question, whether you live in Florida or Ohio, a bunch of Haitians showing up in your neighborhood doesn't necessarily mean that things are going to get safer or more prosperous. Oftentimes, it means that the United States has been used as a dumping ground, and that shouldn't happen. It's why the Supreme Court case that is currently pending right now regarding temporary protective status is so important. There are hundreds of thousands of Haitians in the United States right now, basically like an earthquake that happened decades ago, and that is not what temporary protective status is for, and it certainly isn't what is improving the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Here in our homeland.
Speaker 2: Now, while those threats are real and they do impact quality of life, they really aren't a comparison to the organized threat from cartels. We've seen that here in the United States. Our headlines have been filled with examples of cartel violence in Mexico, where after a cartel leader was apprehended in a joint operation between the Mexican government and the United States government, you saw blockades, attempted kidnappings, and government warnings for people to stay in lockdown. So now President Trump has done more to attack the cartels than any president.
Speaker 1: In my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Securing the border cut off a major revenue stream. They were making more money moving humans than they were even making moving drugs during the Biden administration, and it says a lot that President Trump understood that point of economic leverage. However, when that happens, the cartels adapt because there are still demand in the United States for the things that they provide. Director Gabbert spoke to that cartel adaptation and what it means for all of US.
Speaker 4: Mexico based TCOs like the Sinaloa Cartel and Hallisco New Generation Cartel dominate the production and smuggling of fentanyl, heroin, meth and cocaine into the United States. Columbia remains the world's largest producer of cocaine, and Colombian criminal groups have expanded their trafficking relationships with neighboring Ecuadorian and Brazilian gangs. As the president increases his focus on counter drug and countercartel pressures, they're likely to seek ways to try to adapt their operations, including shifting production locations and trafficking routes and methods.
Speaker 2: There's something really interesting about what the director is saying there. The universe of permissive environments for the cartels and drug traffickers seems to overlay almost identically with where leftists are still in charge in the Americas. For a lot of my time in Congress, we heard about the threats coming out of El Salvador, Honduras, MS thirteen, the Northern Triangle. But with conservative governments winning in El Salvador and in Honduras just recently, there's a lot of optimism that in those places cartels and gangs won't be able to recruit, they won't be able to grow and produce, and they won't be able to move poison into our country.
Speaker 1: So where do they go? They go to the places where the leftists are in charge.
Speaker 2: Of course, Mexico has in a lot of ways been a turnstile for this type of activity, whether it's drugs or humans into the United States. We're starting to see some better behavior there, but it always comes with a lot of handholding.
Speaker 1: Good thing.
Speaker 2: We've got an excellent ambassador in Mexico and President Trump is very keen to the importance of that relationship into holding them accountable for these very things that they have to do. But look at where the expansion, the growth opportunity is for.
Speaker 1: The cartels and the traffickers.
Speaker 2: Brazil, that's where you have Lula da Silva winning a very very bizarre election against Jayra Bolsonaro, an election we still have a lot of questions about. Now Bolsonaro was slated to run again and win, and oh what do they do?
Speaker 1: They threw them in jail.
Speaker 2: What does that sound like when a conservative figure is coming back to power and someone doesn't like it, they say that you're an insurrectionist and throw you in jail. It didn't work in America. In Brazil, it remains to be seen. But what you just heard there from director Gabbard is that that overlay of leftist policy has been very attractive to some of those narco traffickers. Same thing that you see in Nicaragua and in Ecuador. And that's why the partnerships that we are building there are so important. And it's why the deterrence President Trump set with the apprehension of Nicholas Maduro is so important. For a lot of time, American presidents were just laughed off. But here in the Americas, in our neighborhood, in our sphere of influence, President Trump showed that no one was beyond the reach of Uncle Sam. And we think that has a lot of folks paying attention.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: One person hoping for a more stable Latin America, a more stable North America is the incoming director of the Department of Homeland Security, Mark Wayne Mullen.
Speaker 1: You'll remember Christy Nome.
Speaker 2: Was transitioned to an envoy role to work in her own counter narcotics efforts, and Mark Waynemullen, the Senator from Oklahoma, was tapped by President Trump to lead one of the most sprawling and powerful agencies in the United States government. Now, normally when a United States Senator gets picked for a job like this, the other senators are really nice to them. They don't give him the Matt Gates treatment.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Rand Paul chairs the committee that begins the confirmation process for Mark wa Mullen, and based on our review of the tape, it seems that two of them have some beef.
Speaker 5: Good morning everyone. I entered the Senate the same year that Representative Gaviy Giffords was shot. I knew then that the state of political rhetoric was encouraging violence. Later that year, a Trump hating fellon attacked me from behind in my yard. The force of the blow sent us through the air nearly ten feet down the hill until his shoulder impaled me. As we hit the ground. Six of my ribs were broken. Three of the ribs were completely separated. Confronted by constituents that were angry because you voted against my amendment to stop all funding for refugee welfare programs. Instead of explaining your vote to continue these welfare programs for refugees, you decided to transfer the blame. You told the media that I was a freaking snake and that you completely understood why I had been assaulted. I tell the world why you believe I deserved to be assaulted from behind? Have six ribs broken and a damage lung. Tell me to my face why you think I deserved it, And while you're at it, explained to the American public why they should trust a man with anger issues to set the proper example for ice and Border Patrol agents. Haven't I knowned the word apologize, haven't heard the word regret. Haven't heard I misspoke and it was heated and I made a mistake.
Speaker 6: Actually any of those words, sir.
Speaker 7: I actually it wasn't heated, And I'm not apologizing for point, not your.
Speaker 5: Count but the American public and the people up here to vote that may or may not vote for you, to know that you supported the felonious, violent attack on me from behind.
Speaker 8: I did not say I supported it. I said I understood it. There's a difference, So.
Speaker 5: That means you really didn't approve of it, just completely understand it.
Speaker 2: Joining us now for reaction is the host of the Sharp Report here on One American News, our very favorite investigative reporter, Pierson Sharp. So Pearson, let's start with the Department of Homeland Security. Christy nome out, Mark Wayne mullen in. He had some testy exchanges with Rand Paul today but let's passed that to the substance, what do you want to see as the guiding principle for your secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 9: I mean, the Secretary of Homeland Security should be prioritizing defending the homeland. And I think that markwin mullan has a great track record for standing behind Trump and endorsing a lot of his policies and being a big supporter for defending America. And I am hopeful, I mean as hopeful as I can be at this point, that we'll start seeing more of the mass deportations that we were promised, the protections for our American homeland that should ostensibly be his guiding principle. Why we've got a lot of pushback from the rhinos, they don't seem to be very interested in defending that right now. But I think that should be his priority, and I'm very hopeful we can start seeing that happen.
Speaker 2: You know, Pearson, one of the big debates around immigration enforcement within the country is the debate of quality over quantity. You know, what's better rounding up some some really gnarly bad guys and showing four or five faces and saying you've gone at the heart of a criminal network, or getting large numbers of people who came here illegally on their way back home.
Speaker 1: Do you prioritize one over the other.
Speaker 9: I think I'm hardline on this. I think absolutely every single person here illegally needs to be removed. And there's a lot of reasons for that. Every person here illegally undermines the trust in our system and undermines our law. And there is growing evidence that the illegals here who are even maybe here peacefully, are still committing violations of the American way, voting in our elections, registering to vote, and we have records over the last couple of decades that up to seventy percent or more of illegals are on welfare. We don't need that in our country. We absolutely do not need that. So I think all of them need to go. And I am just waiting for us to start pushing through our major blue cities and start getting rid of these people out of our country.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't care if the blue cities want to cooperate or not. I totally agree with you, and I think that there is this false choice presented by a lot of those rhinos. I used to serve with that, Well, it's one or the other when the reality is there are a lot of people who we might not designate criminal yet, but who are doing things to harm the country. And maybe those aren't nefarious things, but yeah, when you're soaking up welfare benefits, when you're driving up the price of food and housing, that has a negative effect on the country and we should not have to endure it because somebody chose to come here illegally. I also wanted to get to the big testimony on Capitol Hill with the Intelligence professional CIA Director John Radcliffe, Director of National Intelligence Tulci Gabbert, and I wanted to talk to you about this, Pearson, because I mean, you're an investigative reporter. You go to these places, you go to Russia, Ukraine, Syria. Are you confident, based on the testimony today that President Trump is getting the needed intelligence information needs in order to make sound decisions.
Speaker 9: I'm not confident. I want to be, And I found TILTA. Gabbard's testimony very interesting. I think she's in a tough position because I think privately she disagrees with our involvement in Iran. She has a history of being very, very anti war. She specifically opposed getting involved in Iran. She previously said that it would make the war in Iraq look like a cakewalk that will if we get involved in Iran, will have no idea of the consequences, and we've never seen the kind of devastation that will bring down on ourselves. She said that, and I don't think becoming the Director of National Intelligence would suddenly change that opinion.
Speaker 10: I mean, last year she.
Speaker 9: Said that the US had obliterated Iran's nuclear capabilities and that they showed no signs of trying to rebuild that. So she did a good job. She didn't follow Joe Kin's footsteps. She's supporting her president. She's doing her job, but she's in a very tough position, and I am not confident that President Trump is getting the correct intelligence. I think there might have been some truth to what Kent said that he's surrounded by people like Lindsey Graham who are maybe whispering things in his ear that aren't necessarily the best interest for what we have over there. But I'm just hopeful that President Trump can do what he has done in the past and make this a strategic operation and get in and get out. But it's looking like it could be muddied, and I think Tulci Gabbert's previous comments that she's made in the past might unfortunately come true.
Speaker 2: Tulsi Gabert testified today that Iran might start moving toward the capability of having launch around twenty thirty five. Do you think that higher gas prices in America today are worth stemming the path between Iran and nuclear weapon hypothetically in twenty thirty five.
Speaker 9: I don't personally, Maybe I'm naive. I don't personally think that Iran with nukes is necessarily a threat to the United States. I mean, we have North Korea, we have Pakistan, we have fairly unstable countries that have nukes, and they're not threatening the United States. I don't think that around would either. The Iran is a fairly sophisticated culture. This isn't a very backwards backwater country, and the Persians are a very proud people and very intelligent, and I don't think that anyone over there, despite the death to America claims, once a nuclear war with the United States, everyone involved knows that would be the end of them. So I think this is posturing. I think it's a lot about pride as well. You know, we have the right to determine our own future, but I don't think that it's necessarily a threat, and I don't think we need to worry about what's going to happen in twenty thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's really well put. That would describe my views as well. Final question for you, Pierson. Tulca Gabbert did testify today about the risks of migrant crime destabilizing events in Cuba and Haiti. You could have large swaths of people coming into the United States.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're ready for that to keep the country safe.
Speaker 10: I don't think we're ready for that.
Speaker 9: I mean the fact that we've got the massive crime and fraud that we've seen exposed in Minnesota and now in San Diego, and those are just two places that one independent reporter happened to go to. I think that's happening everywhere across the country, and we haven't seen the kinds of mass arrests and deportations of the people committing these crimes that I think is necessary.
Speaker 10: So no, I don't think we're prepared.
Speaker 9: We have seen some great examples where you know, President Trump came in and he cracked down on the trende Aragua gangs in Colorado and other places and kick them out. And I think that's fantastic and we need more of that. Frankly, we need just violent opposition to these kinds of people who are coming over here and taking advantage of us. And that's what I would love to see. I'm not sure that we have. You know, the Republicans and Congress have the guts to go after these people like they should.
Speaker 10: But that's what I hope would happen.
Speaker 2: Rigorous lawful enforcement. That's what we're rooting for here. Here's and Sharp, the host of the Sharp Report on One American News.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for coming on and sharing your perspective.
Speaker 10: Thanks Matt.
Speaker 1: And coming up.
Speaker 2: A federal judge has blocked part of the MAHA agenda by saying the president can't listen to his advisors regarding vaccines. We've got one of those key advisors with us here to respond next.
Speaker 11: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch away in live. The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of Aayn. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement.
Speaker 6: We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five?
Speaker 11: Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should get them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or that they add Oann to their channel lineup.
Speaker 6: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 11: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out FORN then enjoy all the great programming offered by including my show Real America.
Speaker 2: The Trump administration has scored a number of wins with the Make America Healthy Again initiative. They've changed the food pyramid, They've kicked out a lot of the special interests who were making decisions at HHS, and they've really recommitted to the scientific method that's important to us. But it's concerning now that it's being blocked by a federal judge who was saying that the changes that the Trump administration wants to make to the vaccine Recommendation schedule cannot go forward, cannot proceed. Apparently this judge wants to practice medical research and perhaps medicine itself. Doctor Robert Malone is one of the leaders on the President's Advisory Committee at the CDC to make these recommendations. He talked about the importance of the APIIC and what they can do to make us all healthier.
Speaker 12: The ACIP operates under the Federal Advisory Committee Act. It's not supposed to be a captured committee that does the bidding of the bureaucrats within that agency. They really didn't want us asking those questions or doing those investigations, and that the ACIP should not look at things that have already been examined independently by CDC staff. So they've already made their determination about the safety and effectiveness, and we essentially were supposed to just accept that swallow it, so to speak, without independently verifying.
Speaker 2: So to be precise, what the federal judge here is blocked is a change from seventeen recommended vaccines on the schedule to eleven, which still sounds like a lot to me. One of the changes has to do with the hepatitis B vaccine, and this was a major source of debate and discussion when doctor Calli Means was sitting for his confirmation hearing before the Senate to serve as surge in general.
Speaker 1: Listen to that debate.
Speaker 12: You believe the hepatitis B vaccine is a crime.
Speaker 13: I believe vaccines save lives. I also believe that this administration is committee to making sure we have the safest vaccine schedule in the world, and that we are continually studying the vaccine schedule, vaccine injuries, making sure we're eradicating conflicts of interest in vaccine research, and doing gold standard science on vaccines. I think there's a nuanced conversation that American families are looking to have about shared clinical decision making with their doctors about specific vaccines that their children may not be as seriously at risk for.
Speaker 2: Doctor Peter McCullough is the chief science officer at the Wellness Company. He's a trusted voice on a lot of these questions. He's got the Trump administrations back.
Speaker 7: Have a dramatic trimming of the vaccine schedule from seventeen diseases down to eleven diseases and then dropping the dose count by fifty five. So this is going to reduce the burden of vaccines on children with the goal of hopefully reducing the risks of chronic disease. If children get beyond this critical window of immunologic and neurologic development typically age four and higher, vaccines become much safer. And then if they're given individually instead of combinations. Now there are twelve studies showing healthy children who differ on all the vaccines remain healthier over time than they're fully vaccinated counterparts.
Speaker 2: Joining us now a member of the CDC Advisory Committee on Vaccines, Doctor Robert Malone. Doctor Malone, thanks so for joining us on the program. I want to get to this decision by a judge to temporarily halt the change in the vaccine schedule and recommendations.
Speaker 1: But first just bring.
Speaker 2: Us up to speed on the thinking and the science that went into that initial determination.
Speaker 12: Well, you're being generous in using the term thinking in science for the decision being made. Are you referring to the decision to restructure the vaccine schedule?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that decision.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, So you'll recall that I had the honor of chairing the last ACIP meeting in which there was a decision to stop the Hepatitis B birth doos, and immediately afterwards, President Trump announced a presidential directive that there should be a reevaluation of the entire vaccine schedule recommendations by the CDC to the merit to the states to assess whether or not it was well aligned with Western standards by looking at the vaccine schedules of all the major peer democracies in the West. And this was undertaken by a group of people. My understanding is Heidie Overton played a major role in the West Wing in helping to lead this, but it was as a presidential directive implemented by Secretary Kennedy with a strong team supporting him to come up with this change in recommendation.
Speaker 1: That it was done at the level.
Speaker 12: Of the White House. It was not done through the ACIP, which is entirely prerogative of the executive branch to make policy decisions like this.
Speaker 2: What should we know about the BE vaccine and its potential danger?
Speaker 12: The dangers are not huge, is the truth, but we are still unclear about what those I should say that documented dangers are not clear. But the administration of this product at the day of birth, at a time when children are particularly sensitive, is potentially associated with a variety of inflammatory conditions, including neurologic conditions which may include autism. So it's more a case of we don't really know how safe it is, and the question there is whether or not it's really necessary. The justification for the appatitis B birth doos, if you go back in time, was quite literally that the attempts to get universal uptake into the at risk populations for appetitis B, which are largely sexually promiscuous individuals, sex workers, and ib drug abusers was poor. Of course, those are difficult populations to reach anyhow, and so quite explicitly, the logic was, well, we should vaccinate every single child in the United States at the time of birth because we're frustrated in being able to get this vaccine into these high risk populations. Now it's still being used. If you are a hepatitis B positive mother about to give birth, it's still recommended that you should get the vaccine and that you should and your child should receive hepatitis B i aneglobulin, so that high risk population is still taken care of. The question is for all of the children that aren't at risk, is it really necessary to give them a dose of this inflammatory product at birth immediately after birth? And the data shows that it isn't. And in fact, strangely, the data was quite clear when the CDC went back and reanalyzed it that the non pharmaceutical intervention strategies, that's to say, the kind of classic public health things, education, et cetera, had been remarkably effective at reducing hepatitis B prior to the deployment of the vaccines. It was a very effective strategy in response to a wave of hepatitis B coming from largely Southeast Asian immigrants after Vietnam War.
Speaker 1: And doctor Malone.
Speaker 2: Now we have a pause in this change to the vaccine schedule as a consequence of a federal court ruling. And what really discomforts me about it is, I don't want judges on the bench in black robes practicing medicine. I don't believe they are in the best position to follow the scientific method and do the things that researchers and clinicians collaborate on to give us good public health outcomes. Is there a risk in judicial meddling in these very important decisions that you and the committee are involved in.
Speaker 1: There's absolutely a risk.
Speaker 12: But Matt Frankly, the issue is much deeper than that what this district court level Massachusetts judge has done. And by the way, he is absolutely a judicial activist. He has been overturned multiple times in his short judicial career, and he's actually been reprimanded by the Supreme Court in a six to three decisions. So this is both liberals and conservative justices. But what he is doing is questioning the ability of the federal government to decide of the executive branch to decide what how they shall staff at independent advisory committees to advise government officials on policy decisions. That's the bigger question here is does the executive branch even have the right to choose who to give it advice, the kinds of advice that it gets, and to operate. Because what the judge has done is he has invalidated those prior decisions which were done in part under a presidential requirement. He has stepped in and says he knows more than the executive than President Trump. He's going to stop the ability of the president to make any decisions on vaccine policy and the president's designate unless he gets advice from the ACIP, and then he's also stopped the ACIP. So what he's done is he's thrown a shoe into the gears that makes it so that no decisions could be made about vaccines. And he's also rescinded all the priories, put on hold all the prior vaccine decisions that have been made since the president came in and Secretary Kennedy took the helm at HHS.
Speaker 2: You know, doctor one of the reasons I was so encouraged by your appointment to this key position and Secretary Kennedy's confirmation. I finally got the sense that it wasn't going to be the special interests and big pharm calling the shots, that we would follow the scientific method.
Speaker 1: Wherever it would lead.
Speaker 2: And now with recommendations changing and then the Judiciary pausing those changes, it seems like it contributes more to the kind of anxiety and confusion that's really paralyzing to a lot of young parents having to make these decisions about their children. Tell us where you plan to go from here and what the American people can expect following this ruling.
Speaker 12: So Matt, hopefully the administration finds it appropriate to challenge this decision promptly and like they have done with the immigration decisions from this very same judge, to go directly to the Supreme Court pronto, because the issue here is a fundamental constitutional question of the ability of the executive branch to act and the ability of a local district judge to stop the Administration from acting on behalf of the American people. So hopefully this gets reconsidered. Hopefully it it's vigorously challenged by the Department of Justice, and frankly, Matt, it does appear that somebody at DOJ dropped the ball on this and didn't take it seriously, didn't defend the government's position rigorously, and hopefully at a minimum, the ACIP gets reconstituted. Whether or not I'm on it and the other members are still on it to be determined. But the work has to go forward, and the President has to be able to direct how that work goes and what the scope should be.
Speaker 2: That's entirely reasonable and constitutional. Look at you, you're able to be a physician and a constitutional scholar all at once in this government service. Thank you for what you've done in your leadership role on the ACIP, and we hope this resolves with the scientific method prevailing and clarity for American families.
Speaker 1: Doctor Robert Malone, thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: And coming up, we had to California where a group of labor leaders are saying that they need reforms that make California look a lot more like Washington State.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll track what that's meant.
Speaker 2: For Washington State and why it's actually a terrible idea. All next to the Matt Gates Show.
Speaker 11: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is.
Speaker 6: A really lucky number.
Speaker 11: So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 6: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 11: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 6: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 11: Simply go to the app store, search out FORAAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered BYN, including my show Real America.
Speaker 6: Hey did you know that?
Speaker 11: Video clips from program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on OA and N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting OA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 2: On rig California, that is now the rally and cry of major union leaders who are saying that the state now means a wealth tax.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: I thought unrigging California might mean that the third grade teacher doesn't pick the gender of your kid, But this is what the union bosses had to say.
Speaker 1: There's some folks that aren't struggling.
Speaker 14: There's some folks like big corporations that are doing extremely well. Some of the largest corporations in the world are using a loophole to avoid paying money they already owe to California, costing our state over three billion dollars every single year. This bill closes that loophole. The revenue from this bill brings billions of dollars back into California to help protect healthcare, food programs, and essential services. We are making sure that powerful corporations pay what they owe so that families don't have to You.
Speaker 2: Go, girl, You tell those corporations and those rich people they need to do more for other people, because that's what other people are owed.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what.
Speaker 2: There are other jurisdictions and states that have attempted these type of policies, whether it be a wealth tax or these various forms of corporate punishment. And in Washington State, let's see how that went for them.
Speaker 12: Starbucks founder Howard Schultz says he and his family have moved to Florida.
Speaker 14: They said this just a few days after host legislators passed the millionaire's tax.
Speaker 1: No, Washington State, don't do it.
Speaker 2: We don't want you exporting your woke billionaires to Florida. But the reality is this money goes where there is the least resistance to capital. That's true in business, it's true in geopolitics, and it's certainly true in the fifty laboratories of democracy that we call states, where different legislatures can try good ideas and bad ideas, and then people can vote with their feet.
Speaker 1: And if in the state.
Speaker 2: Of Washington you've adopted policies I mean, you can't even keep the founder of Starbucks, then those policies should not be copied by anyone, especially California, and especially because California is having some real problems right now. It was a point made very eloquently by state Representative David Tagnipa on our program.
Speaker 1: Recently.
Speaker 15: They have ran this state into the ground. We like to burn money in this state.
Speaker 16: You look at high speed rail right now in California, we're taxed at fifty percent of our income for the largest income earners. We have the highest poverty, We have the highest unemployment, We have the highest homelessness in the entire country.
Speaker 15: We have more more homeless than some places have major cities. But the business.
Speaker 16: Industry will be the one that saves this when they decide that they can no longer allow the governor to be the trust fund baby that he's treated.
Speaker 15: The state of California have realized that the.
Speaker 16: Policies in Sacramento in this state are so unfriendly, they're so ridiculous. They don't make any sense that they don't want to commit their own business suicide.
Speaker 2: Joining us now, Republican candidate for the California State Senate and vice chair of Rebuild California, Mike net Ter, Mike, thanks so much for joining us. We see this proposal from major labor unions in California to unrig California and impose a wealth tax.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction?
Speaker 8: Well, first off, I would like to announce today that I'm joining the Democratic Socialists of America and becoming a labor organizer because we really want to talk about somebody should get a wealth tax. They should talk about the heads of these unions. Matt talk about the poor janitor who's worked there for many a year. But I think if that poor janitor realized that the person doing this organizing, the average head of a union in California SCIU Teachers Union is making between three hundred and seventy two thousand and half a million a year plus benefits plus bonuses. So the reality is people that should probably pay for texts that you can look it up, and I did today. I used my friend Rock. I've known that before. So why they rile up the people on the streets and go out there and spend money legally collecting signatures for the billionaire at tax and ran and rave about, oh my god, half the corporations in California don't pay tax. Yeah, I have a corporation. We're two people. We don't make any money. That's probably what we don't pay tax. So I should have become a union head. And apparently my parents did not raise me correctly. And hold on before I let you get back to your rant. That's just the heads of the unions, the directors, the treasurers, the people throughout California are making an average of three hundred thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 2: It is a wild and astonished It's almost unbelievable to think that they would be lecturing others about the excesses and wealth as they drift off of the system like this. Are you worried that these policies are going to drive people who are productive and creative and successful out of the state and ultimately lead to a lower quality of life for working people.
Speaker 8: I would say, of course, they are. One of the reasons I'm running for state Senate is one of the primary things is we have to lower the marginal tax rate, and they never talk about that because the reality is if the poor janitor is making too little each year he gets he basically survives. He or sheep on take on pay. The reality is you remove billionaires and rich people can afford to flee the state. Gee, what's gonna happen. What's gonna happen is Californians continuing spending gobbling machine because they never seem to have enough money, is going to have to tax us even more. That means that janitor, maybe if they're making twenty bucks an hour, they're gonna go to thirty five bucks an hour, drive up the cost of living. The billionaires are gonna flee, and by the way, it's gonna go roll downhill from there. Let's be clear what the billionaire tax is. It's an asset tax. It's a tax on unrealized gain, which actually is illegal, as you know, under the federal constitution. But California is trying to get away with it right now. As you know, they have a proposal that if you sell your home in California, regardless of whether or not you're making a profit, they want out of six percent transferred tax to it. Where does it stop? And people are going to and they get out of the state, both at the top taking these jobs with them, and the middle class simply leaving the people well, frankly living on welfare and maybe working for the unions or probably the union leaders who apparently don't think they're taxed enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the need in California for populist economic reforms that can bring people together is obvious when you see how many folks are leaving the state. If you are elected to the state Senate, and we certainly hope that you are, is there any hope of any type of agreement just to lower the cost of living on people living in California who are hammered at the pump, hammered when they pay their power bill. I mean, if you get a parking ticket, you about have to sell a kidney just.
Speaker 1: To pay it.
Speaker 8: We're being optimistic. I didn't know I could get away with the kidney, but that's good to know if I get a parking ticket. The answer is yes, there's a lot of people even on the level. First off, there are please don't censor this logical democrats. They have to quit voting as a block with the extreme socialists. I have a proposed on the table right now. They said you can cut people's taxes by twenty eight percent. They're California tax making one hundred and fifty thousand a year, putting quite a chunk in their pocket. That only costs a state seven to eight billion. For most of you out there, that's a lot of money. We have a budget of three hundred sum odd billion, three hundred and eighteen. There's lots of things that can be done. Here's the reality. I say this quite often. Only forty eight percent of the people in the state are even registered Democrats, and the extreme left has seventy five percent of the seats. We are going to take it back this cycle. Oil can be brought down. The oil companies don't want to leave California. We have a lot of people. The people don't want to leave California. As you know, we have fabulous sunshine and great weather. The reality is the union heads and the socialists sitting in their air conditioned offices, probably like Newsom rarely in California, are the ones trying to drive us out, sucking money out of us like a hoover sucks lint off the floor, and using the money illegally to obtain signatures on this petition and other petitions to simply make sure they get well paid. Let's be clear, this is not about the people. This is not about the middle class, this is even about the poor. It's for a small group of people who want control for money and power from them. And when I'm elected, and I will be elected to the state Senate, we are going to break that cycle because Californias, frankly, have had enough. Remember every time there's bad weather back East, bad weather in the Midwest, bad weather even sorry in Florida, people go, I really would like to gut it out here. What can I do? And their chance to do it is a THEI.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's never been a bad day of weather Florida. That's just now.
Speaker 2: Everything else you said was totally true until that. Mike Netter, We certainly are behind you and your campaign for the state Senate. We like your plan to unrig California a lot better than the plan of the overpaid union leaders.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us on the program.
Speaker 8: Appreciate it. See you next ground, and.
Speaker 2: Coming up, we'll get a report from the ground in Iran, where one resistance group is leading violent attacks against the regime. We'll see if any of those attacks are successful, and we'll also check in on the Save Act. We certainly want that to be successful, but signs out of the Senate Majority leader have us very concerned.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about them next.
Speaker 11: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should get them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add o ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 6: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 11: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 6: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 11: Simply go to the app store, search out for an then enjoy all the great programming offered by including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on.
Speaker 6: OANN dot com.
Speaker 11: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking NEWSVIE videos by visiting OA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit ONN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 6: The solution is simple.
Speaker 11: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled k l owd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 2: The Mujahadeen at kalk Or me e K they're a resistance armed group inside and outside of Iran, and they seem to be doing what President Trump has asked. They are trying to rise up and fight this regime. And they say the reason they want to do that is so that they can have elections.
Speaker 17: Missus Madiam Rajabi, who is the President elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran. She actually announced the provisional government to transfer sovereignty from the repressive rulers of Iran to the elected representatives of the people of Iran.
Speaker 2: But the path to elections may require a little bloodshed and advance them Ek assembled a group of about two hundred and fifty fighters before the Iyatola was killed by US and Israel strikes.
Speaker 1: They tried to kill him. Here's how that turned out.
Speaker 17: Just last week, they launched a assault on the headquarters of the Supremely their comedy, wasn't.
Speaker 1: There like a very high casualty rate in that assault.
Speaker 17: Actually, there were one hundred members of the MK who were killed or arrested, but another one hundred and fifty managed to leave the scene safely.
Speaker 2: So out of two hundred and fifty, you guys ended the conflict with one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 17: One hundred of noptember killed or arrested by the regime, but another one hundred and fifty left the scene.
Speaker 2: You got to give the Mojadin this. They weren't deterred by a very high casualty rate. There was another attack that they planned recently against government assets within Iran.
Speaker 1: Here's how that went.
Speaker 10: Debussion and dear Ran.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is a member of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, also known as the MK Ali Safavi Ali. I will hand it to the MEK you are not lacking encourage after sustaining substantial casualties in an attack on the Iatolas residents prior to his death. NOWMK fighters are going after other Iranian assets. What can you tell us about their progress?
Speaker 18: Well, first of all, it's great to be with you, Matt. Well, you know we're talking about sustaining casualties.
Speaker 1: I must report and.
Speaker 18: This is what we're saying for the first time that during the January twenty sixth uprising, some two thousand members of the MEK resistance units went missing. We don't know how many have unfortunately been killed, how many have been detained. But of course it goes to show two things. One the determination and the resolve of our movement inside Iran, and two it goes to show how expansive they are and the thousands who have joined the rank of this movement. In effect, you have now a liberation army developed under the skin of society and under the most brutual forms of repression imaginable in the world today, and of course these activities are going to expand and they are prepared to take the fight to the malos of Iran. And I think for the American audience it goes to show what we are saying. They're not just merely a slogans. There's action underground, and of course there are people freedom fighters, patriots who are willing to refresh the tree of liberty with their blood. As Thomas Jefferson said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that he had the Molas in mind when he gave that quote, but it does indicate that you are sustaining these attacks. You say you expect these attacks to grow in number. Are there other opposition groups joining you in the fighting or is all of the fighting right now being done by the Musjahadeen.
Speaker 18: Well, when it comes to activities inside Iran, quite frankly, over the past particularly seven years since twenty seventeen, it has been the em Kid resistance units who have carried this mantle, have carried the fight to the IRGC and other repetitive agencies of the regime. There are other Iranian groups, particularly the Kurdish groups with whom we have very good relations. Their supporters take part in the rallies that we organize outside of Iran. Our supporters take part in the rallies they organized, and there is some sense of affinity between our movements because the NCRI believes in the autonomy of Iranian minorities and particularly their Kurds, has a detailed plan that it adopted in nineteen eighty three that guarantees them autonomy within the territorial integrity of Iran. Now, obviously they are now mostly their fighters outside of the Arena border. But we believe that a nationwide resistance involving all those who are committed to a democratic government, a republican form of government, can join hands along with the rest of the running people to top of.
Speaker 2: This regime, which Ali Safavi member of the MK National Council Resistance of Iran. We appreciate you so much for joining the program, and coming up, we'll get an update on the Save America Act. President Trump wants it, Leader Thune says he doesn't have the votes. We'll talk about what that means in just a moment.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 11: What does Roku TV, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common. The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku tv AppleTV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out FORAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by ON, including my show Real America.
Speaker 6: Hey did you know that?
Speaker 11: Video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 6: On oaan N dot com.
Speaker 11: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting OA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OWAYN live?
Speaker 6: The solution is simple.
Speaker 11: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey did you know that One America News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 3: Ever, the biggest thing coming up is a Save America Act in the Senate. I mean, who would not have voter I D who would not have a proof of citizenship? And the only people who would want not to have that or people that want to cheat.
Speaker 2: President Trump wants to Save America Act to pass out of the United States Senate. Senator Mike Lee has been one of the greatest champions of that bill. He says the only way to get it done is with a talking filibuster.
Speaker 19: This is something that eighty five percent of the American people want. So if a small handful of Democratic lawmakers want to interfere with the will of the American people, let them earn it, make.
Speaker 6: Them speak, make them stand on the.
Speaker 19: Senate floor and explain why in front of all the American people, they won't last very long. This is something that we can do without changing a single rule or a single precedent, and it's something that we must do in this instance.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense to us. But Senate Majority Leader John Thune says he doesn't have the votes. Why in specific detail, are you convinced that a talking filibuster doesn't work well?
Speaker 10: First of all, the foremost.
Speaker 6: Because we don't have the votes for it.
Speaker 19: And that's again, it's a simple function of the math and the Senate. It would take even a talking filibuster, it would take fifty one votes.
Speaker 1: We don't have fifty one votes for that.
Speaker 2: They don't have the votes because they don't want to have the votes. There are levers of pressure that the Senate Majority leader could use, and I suggest he began that exercise right now. If we have the presidency, the House, and the Senate and we don't pass voter ID, then shame on us. We will demoralize our voters and we will face a very very grim fate in the upcoming midterms.
Speaker 1: This is the time to do it.
Speaker 2: The Democrats should be forced to go to work, and so should Senate Majority Leader John Thune. That's all the time we have. We'll be back tomorrow nine o'clock Stern six specific picture. To sign up for the o AN Live app if you haven't already, just go to O a n n dot com, follow me on X at Matt Gates, and email us the Matt Gates Show at O A n dot com. And of course stay right here because Fine Point with Chanel Rion is up next.
Speaker 1: Let's go get them