Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this Friday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball hot as a firecracker. Maybe they'll maybe they'll catch these Chicago Cubs. Maybe not. The Rocks are in town for the next three in the Rock Stink. They're like seventy five games under five hundred. The Reds win two or three or three or three. They're going to march for glory and for some the judgment Seat of God coming up later as an expert on Antifa and what they're doing to finance the chaos in America. But until then, Ali Bradley is a top reporter in the nation relative to a border issue. She's headquartered in Del Rio, Texas. She's been there for a long time for the good times in the bed and Ali Bradley, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, there's chaos in Texas because of the flooding, but also there's a lack of chaos on the southern border. I see a posting you had on News Nation. Border crossings have dropped following target and enforcement in Los Angeles, an effort that sparked protests and federalization the state's National Guard, and I see earlier today. I saw this video on Wednesday and Thursday out of ICE facilities, which is totally ridiculous. So, just in general, since you've been there for the good times in the bed, what is the status of the Southern border as I speak?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hi, sir, thanks for having me. So the Southern border, as you mentioned, the crossings have plummeted. I mean, agents down here are essentially bored right now because there's so many of them that are down here, but there's nobody crossing right We're seeing on average around two hundred crossings a day if that. Now, when we talk about the La riots and the things that broke out there, we started seeing that interior enforcement really ramp up around June seventh and eighth, and then when you look at June eighth, they're around two hundred and seventy crossings. Sost forward to June twentieth, plummeted to one hundred in a single day, all across the Southern border. So the chiefs down there, who's running operations on the ground, he's attributing it to their presence and the consequences that come with that. He says, you know, migrants aren't going to pay the cartel, you know, three to five thousand dollars to come here to hide in the shadows, to just be removed ultimately anyways. And so when you look at those situations and what are they going to do, come here to work at a home depot. No, that's not going to work because look what they're doing in La at the home depots, right So they're not cross they're not paying the cartel to cross right now because it doesn't benefit them because if they come into the country illegally, they're likely going to be removed. That's at least what the chief on the ground is saying, is the reason for these crossings, this new downward trend, because we've seen the downward trend since President Trump took office. Right We saw the downward trend begin at the end of the Biden administration because they basically hadn't about face and started actually kind of bringing consequences at the southern border. But then the current president of course doubling down, ramping up those deportation efforts. And so that's what they are attributing right now to the newest downward trend that we're seeing. When we look at July eighth compared to June eighth, about one hundred crossings difference there from two hundred and seventy to around one hundred and seventy. So that's what we're looking at, and that's you know, those are statistics, right, Probably I don't believe in coincidence. I don't think that you're a coincidence guy either. So you see, you know, you see actions and then you see something you know, cause and effect, and that's what they're attributing this latest decline. But when you talk about Texas, right, I mean, yes, everybody's focusing on the flooding. But remember on the fourth of July, there was a violent attack where an agent was hurt. Then fast forward a couple of days another violent attack at a McCallan Border Patrol station where two local police were injured, and then a Border patrol employee was injured. And so maybe you don't have crossings right now, but there's certainly not a shortage of wark right now for these agents and officers on the ground down here, because they are still seeing issues and that might not be by way of border crossers, right it might be by way of attacks that are happening towards them, were at them, and you know, the chief when I spoke with him, he's saying that he attributes that to the negative rhetoric that we're hearing from lawmakers from you know, even the vice mayor down there in California and one of the cities had called for basically gang members to assemble against ice and federal agents that are down there. And so there's a lot that they're still doing, and there's a lot that they're working on. But the reality here, Bill is, you know, there's not a story at the border. A border patrol can do their job because they've been around for one hundred years because people have always tried to get into the country. So as long as they're able to actually stop those individuals who are trying to come into the country illegally, there's not really a story down here. Every state is a border state, is what we said for the last four years, and now it's what we're seeing. So the work is now in the interior.
Speaker 1: The businesses was good for the cartels. Some of the numbers are off the charts. We're talking billions and billions of dollars made by the three or four Sinelo et cetera. Ten de Ragua billions of dollars every year in three to five one thousand dollars each. If you couldn't pay with cash, you paid with your body or working in burglary gangs. And that's now gone. And so how does when you lose a lot of business and you're a member of the cartel, thousands of members of the cartel, and Trump has cost them billions of dollars in business, are they trying to regroup that through other means?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So right now we're seeing a couple of new tunnels pop up, We're seeing some other smuggling routes. But what's interesting is we haven't seen smuggling ramp up to a level that's unmanageable yet. Right we haven't seen more vehicle pursuits. We haven't seen things like that. But if history is repeats itself, which is what we've seen, we know that it takes months for the cartel to pivot. Think about Title forty two ending in May of twenty twenty three. It took nearly six months for them to pivot. And then what happened in December of twenty twenty three, record breaking month, over three hundred and two thousand people crossed into the country that month, so it always takes time for them to figure out how we're enforcing the law. So right now, what people believe down here on the ground is it's not if, but when they're going to make a move, what that move is, they're waiting. They don't know what that move looks like. I mean, there was one post incident report recently that was a learning agents of a potential for thirty five Iranian nationals to move through the southern border with the help of the Sinaloa cartel, and that has not materialized. I know that border patrol is basically shoulder to shoulder at the border in that area where they were anticipated to cross, so they never got, you know, thirty five individuals having crossed over. So they are out there preventing those things from happening. They're preventing the cartel from having success, and so it will be interesting to see the moves that they make, because yeah, you're right, they were making thirteen billion dollars a year moving people into the country illegally. That doesn't even account for the drug money that they were making. That's according to Congress. And so if you're young guys, and you've got a taste of thirteen billion dollars a year, you think you're just giving up. Probably not. No one believes down here that the cartel are done, that they just gave up. So everybody is at the ready. Everybody is waiting to see what that will look like. They anticipate it to be more creative smuggling tactics, semi trucks, things like that. You'll remember we had a tragedy back in twenty twenty three. I believe it was in San Anton where dozens of people died in a hot trailer. And so that is something that we could see ramping up again. They don't know where. We're just sitting and waiting to see what the cartel is going to do. But again, nobody believes that they just gave up.
Speaker 1: Well, and when you talk about in one month under Joe Biden, three hundred and two thousand came in one month, dispersed all over the country. That's the population of Cincinnati, Ohio. And that's in one month. And now the numbers down to one hundred, from three hundred and two thousand to one hundred, is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, the numbers down, the numbers down to six thousand for the entire month, but we're only seeing about one hundred to two hundred a day. And I mean looking like the San Diego sector, which was one of the pre premiere sectors for seeing border crossings, was one of the top sectors during the Biden administration for that activity.
Speaker 3: And there's been.
Speaker 2: Days, Bill, I'm looking at the numbers. There were days when they saw five individuals cross in a day, just five, and they have seen thousands, right, and so yeah, that's the juxtaposition of where they're at. You know, the Del Rio sector, they were seeing thousands at one point. Some days they see twelve, you know, or fewer. And so in Del Rio sector, that's where Eagle passes, that's where the Haitian crisis was, right, so you remember those things. Now we're seeing twelve people and so it's certainly changed. But yeah, around six thousand and seventy for the month of June when compared to three hundred and two thousand for the month of December and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: And you talk about the migrants that are murdered and killed because of the policies of Joe Biden. You talk about the boys and girls sold into sexual slavery under Joe Biden. You talk about the importation of fens and ol, heroin and drugs under Joe Biden. And I saw about a month ago a headline in the Washington Post that sentinel deaths in America have plummeted and they can't figure out why. Canally Bradley put a sharper point as to why that happened today.
Speaker 2: Well, when you have more individuals watching for fentanyl, you have more resources stopping the drug from coming in. You have less people dying from it, right, so you have more of the drugs being stopped before it gets into the hands of Americans. And that's what the Trump administration is touting right now, saying that they're seizing the drugs instead of it making it into the United States because they have the resources to stop it. I mean, I was tracking it at one point where there were forty three million pills in the Nogallas Port of Entry in twenty twenty three alone, and that's the Nogallas Port of Entry didn't even include San Diego, which rivaled Nogalls. So around forty two million pills over in San Diego. And you have to consider that the cartel is a profit and lost business. So what sheriffs and law enforcement down the border told me is that they were willing to lose ten to twelve percent of their their profit. Right, so you look at you know, over eighty million pills between two sectors and twenty twenty three alone, and that was ten to twelve percent of their business. So you know, I understand that the Trump administration is stopping more drugs. I understand fewer people are dying, but my question is where are the drugs coming in? Because you know that they're still there's still a market for it. You know, the cartel is still moving something. So did they move it all under the Biden administration. It's in the United States already and they're just waiting for their move. But here's the other thing. They don't profit off of dead clients, and everyone's dying off of fetanyl. So the other thing is they pivoted a little bit too back to methamfetain and cocaine because the market is there. United States citizens want drugs. They want met they want cocaine, they're willing to buy it. They want feentanyl too, right, but they're dying off of it. So the cartel's not making money hand over fist off of the people that die from it. So those are a couple of the points of why we're seeing fewer people die from fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Had a comment from you. You're the expert on the subject matter to see why something is occurring during the Obama years, and you weren't down in Texas. During the Obama years, from say twenty nine to January of twenty seventeen, Obama was the deporter in chief. Some of the numbers I saw between three and five million illegals were deported under Barack Hussein. Obama three to five million, and according to known records of immigration it's about three point two. Another two million were a self deport that they believe. So the deporter in chief, without question, in American history was President Obama because he enforced the law. The comments he made as president in twenty nine to twenty ten, Obama sounds like Donald Trump today. I've played him before that Obama Clinton was no different than the comments of Donald Trump today. He was the deporter in chief. But there were no sanctuary cities, there were no sanctuary states. In fact, the Democratic Party largely laid down and played dead when Obama simply enforced the law, and one of his top guys was a guy named Tom Homan. Homan worked for Obama and deported three to five million without media coverage, without these cities and rebellion, without assaulting ICE officials, without surrounding ICE agents doing their job in the FBI. How this is kind of a value judgment and maybe outside of the area of expertise. But how come during Obama there were millions more deported than under Trump. But under Trump the Democratic Party is in rebellion, including this vice mayor, including Karen bass La mayor who gets around the ICE facilities, don't don't let the cars leave in the morning out of their lots. How Come under Obama the Democratic Party was with the deportation, there were no sanctuary cities, and now all hell's breaking loose by the same Democratic Party and Obama numbers are well beyond Donald Trump's. Trump's numbers aren't even close. So why is there such a rebellion?
Speaker 2: Well, and you have to consider just how much in the gration policy has changed or hasn't changed, rather from Obama to now right, and the attention that has been put on it, because heck, everyone is arguing about social security under Obama, you can't do that anymore. So both sides want the problem of immigration more than they want the solution. That's one number two. You have a policy. You have a president right now who wants eyeballs on this problem. He wants publicity on this problem. He promised the largest deportation effort that we have seen, so he wants to deliver that. So is that part of their demise here, because again, Obama did it very quietly. My sister worked at a facility that was basically an assembly line, right, and she called my mom crying, saying her friends were being ripped out of their job, right, because that was happening under Obama too, And that's what's happening right now, right. But the thing is, under Obama, they did it very quietly. They didn't do it publicized, they didn't do it with bells and whistles. And now you've got a president who's saying, look at what we're doing. Look at this bad guy that we arrested. Look at this bad guy that we arrested. So if the good comes the bad, when you want to publicize something, everything's public then. And so that's what I believe is causing a lot of this is the publicity of it, and then you have the roundabout way that the docsing is happening in all of these different things with these agitators, right, But you don't get one without the other. So if they were doing it more quietly, possibly would it be look the same. I don't know, because right now, again they want the eyeballs on this. They want America to see what they're doing, very stark contrast to what the Obama administration did.
Speaker 1: Well, you brought up a great point. They want the problem, not a solution. So the Democrats under Obama had the perfect example, the perfect way to completely reform illegal immigration. You could have the so called dreamers, you could have a work permits expanded, you could have better border security. But the Democrats realize, yeah.
Speaker 2: They could have done that under Biden because they controlled Congress for the first two years, as.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, and they did.
Speaker 2: They could have reworked immigration, they could have allowed people to come in and seek asylum on economic grounds. They could have done a myriad of things. But they didn't, and a lot of people forget that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Biden had on Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer the first two years happy days. You're here again. The last thing they touched was immigration because they had a policy of not enforcing the law. They didn'tone change the law, having believed they're never going to be another Republican president. By the way, there's going to be a Democratic president at some point in their future. That's going to happen too. It goes back and forth, and so it's amazing to me that the problem is good for each parties. The solution is not. And Ali Bradley, we got to run. But you're the best of this. And I have hoped that maybe you'll be out of a job soon and that there'll be no legal immigration in the country in del Rio. You'll be somewhere else reporting, But this has been your life's work. And yeah, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Ali Bradley News Nation. You're a great American. Thank you very much, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, sir, and God bless you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk soon, and God bless America. Thank you. There's the answer. Each party, but especially the Democrats, they want the problem. They don't want a solution because the problem benefits them, they think politically. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred. Wlwright hit the music, Dave, We're here once again. I was a little bit depressed about two days ago when the Reds look ineft, losing seventeen to three over two games with the Marlins, for God's sakes, who have a losing record, but they were hot as a firecracker on the road. But nonetheless, the last two nights had given me hope. Tonight once again Colorado Friday, Saturday and Sunday today Tomorrow Sunday. Then the Reds go to the All Star Break, take it easy a little bit, and on the mound they have the things set up pretty nicely. The Rocks are forty nine games below five hundred. Two out of three should be a given three out of three. How to happen action starts? I don't know about six oh five to Night with Lance McAllister and Moore. A couple issues to pick up on, and one is sad news. I mean, when we saw this story out of Wyoming, the home of the Cowboys, and when I went to Deer Park High School, we loved playing Wyoming. It always meant an easy victory in basketball, for example. But nonetheless, when the fourteen year old boy charged with murder in the killing of a fifteen year old Jamiir Hill. When it first happened, it appeared the fifteen year old, who was a freshman at the Northwest High School, looked like a great kid. Family involved, mother, father, at home, extended family. Suddenly he met somebody on a street corner in Wyoming, a couple miles from his home. For what was the reason? First thing I thought of, was it a girl? Was it somebody I didn't think about? Drugs and guns for a freshman at Northwest High School. Jamiir Hill is now in trouble. He's dead. The family's devastated, and then it came out that a fourteen year old boy is charged with his murder. The fourteen year old boy is not yet identified. He will be soon because according to Prosecutor's office, they're going to seek to try him as an adult for aggravated murder at the age of fourteen. And according to the inquiry Kevin Garsha of the inquir the fourteen year old told detectives. The fourteen year old confessed and he told detectives that he met Hill, the fifteen year old boy who's dead, in order to buy a gun from Hill that Hill, the fifteen year old freshman at Northrust High School. It's in the business of selling guns. There was some sort of an altercation. Somehow the fourteen year old who's now charged with murder ended up with a gun, so he shot his gun dealer. The fifteen year old once in the show and of course that made its way through the heart and chest area. A man in a Wyoming is one of the great communities in the tri state, and the community came out, what is this. I would say there's not been a murder in Wyoming since the Lincoln era, and they tried to keep him alive. Hill's mother was nearby, came to the scene after he and a co worker found Hill. It was difficult imagine a mother's grief when she's leaning over the body of her dying son. The fourteen year old, according to the inquir and I'm sure it's accurate, had no previous criminal record at the age of fourteen, an eighth grader. He lives with mother and father. Attends Mount Washington School. Not sure where that is. Maybe it's in Mount Washington. I'm not sure his parents are at the hearing. The father told the juvenile court. Nicole Clark that the team turned himself in, that the teen admitted to what happened and gave a full statement to the to the police, to the Sheriff's department about what happened. Put that in the not shock department, because what's happening with the America's youth is totally disgusting. It's wrong, and normally this rises from a situation of a dis disparate family structure. It appears the fourteen year old murderer comes from a functional family with a loving mother and father, and he's in the business of selling guns to other teenagers. I don't know what to say. Secondly, there is a protest today on the turning end, shall we say of i'mand Solomon and ICE agents picked him up. He entered ICE offices in Blue Ash and Solomon told many others that I didn't come to America seeking a better life. It was escaping death. And he was here about ten years more or less legally, his time here has been over, and he shows up an immigration to more or less check in and they arrest him, probably on his way back to Egypt. Along with that seven what was an eighteen or nineteen year old boy that played soccer on his way back to I think it was Honduras. And these things, by the way, are getting media attention now when in the past they received no media attention at all, because the law applies irrespective of media popularity if it put me in charge the Great American I know Trump's policies. I support him ninety five percent of the time. The one percent I may not support is that we ought to have a circumstance where if you're in the country illegally, you're given temporary status to do something, to work. We know who you are, fingerprints, etc. Are you supporting yourself? What are you doing to pay taxes? Commit no criminal violations, do you have any pending criminal charges? You're in trouble, You're gone. And I don't know. And Trump himself is coming to this. He's given some comments about, well, if you're hotel worker or farm work or whatever, we're going to take a look at that. And I understand taking a look at that, Yeah, take a look at it, but and not allow illegals to vote, which I think happens in blue cities and blue states all the time. But I do not fear that nineteen year old boy from Honduras here illegally, and I do not fear that I'm in the Solomon who's a local emam is going to do something wrong and don't let them vote. Get it back of the line to become a citizen. The quota system number one. What you ought to do is change the whole system completely around. But neither Democrats nor Republicans want to do that. Right don't want to do it because Democrats had the availability when Biden was elected in twenty twenty. People say he got most of the votes that in twenty twenty one. He took office. For the next two years until January of twenty twenty three, the Democratic Party was completely in charge of immigration laws. They could do whatever they wanted to do, and there's nothing the Republicans could have done. They had complete control, much like today the Republican Party has complete control, and those manipulating the presidency under Joe Biden decided to keep the issue alive and not solve the problem. The issue is massive. They decided, you know what, because as far as the eye can see, we're going to be in charge of government. There's no rush here, which is what Obama thought in twenty eight when he was elected. So let's not reform immigration law at all. We can use it as a cudgel against our political opponents. We'll get the stooges in the media to represent this in the way that we would like to be represented. And let's not solve a problem. Let's not give a solution. Let's keep that problem alive to use against Republicans and the media will cover it in a way that is sympathetic to our cause. And both parties have had numerous occasions to solve this issue in the last twenty years, and either party's done it because each party gathers political fodder by the positions they take. In fact, right now as I speak, fifty eight percent of the American people support the deportation of all illegals. So from the Republican perspective, probably in the Republican ranks, it's more like eighty five or ninety percent to deport illegals. And it really to the number that Obama did. It can't be done because of court systems and the availability of ICE officials to deport maybe twenty million illegals in the country, are you kidding me? Before before Biden took office, allegedly the number was eleven million. Now it's got to be well north to twenty or twenty five million human beings persons live in this country and they're not citizens. They're in the shadows, so to speak. And the Democratic Party had the ability, through a January of twenty twenty three, to solve the problem, and they failed to do so, to keep it as alive as a political issue. And you may know that when Barack Hussein Obama was in office for eight years, he spoke about illegal immigration the same way Trump does today. I've played before cuts of President Obama declaring illegal immigration a national issue, it's a national crisis. Come here legally, don't come illegally. If we find you out, we're going to send you back. So for eight years, until January of twenty seventeen, the Obama administration deported anywhere between three to five million illegals in the country. And there's no way on God's green Earth that Donald Trump could get close to those numbers because of all the obstructions and the blue cities and the Blue states and the court systems, et cetera. But Obama under the same laws now that Donald Trump is using the Deporter in chief, Barack Hussein Obama deported three to five million illegals, and there was no media coverage, nothing, zero, zilch, nada. There was no protests, there was no surrounding ice vehicles, there was no shooting at law enforcement. None of that happened. The Blue Cities and the Blue States complied and they did exactly what Obama told them to do, comply with the law, deport the illegals. And why that happened is because they did not believe they needed the illegal vote in the future to stay in power. It's about power and money. The Democrats figured as recently as ten years ago, we're going to be in power for as far as the eye can see. So let's keep the issue alive. Fire up certain liberal groups. We can use it as a cudgel against Republicans. For God's sakes. Don't solve the problem. Is what Democrats said, and something happened you as an America and said we can't take this anymore. We just said Ali Bradley on how about in a one month, three hundred and two thousand illegals came across the border in December in one month. Right now, it's a trickle and some a couple months has been zero have come across zero, and so the Democratic Party said, let's not solve the problem. These are our future voters. And secondly, we can keep attacking Republicans on the problem without ever coming to a solution. So that's what they did. And the same law that was applied under Obama, Biden, and Trump is being used now by Trump. When it was used by Barack Hussein Obama for eight years and deported everybody he could find everywhere, including people like the like Solomon, including people like that nineteen year old assuming all. He depoted them all, and there was no sanctuary cities and there were no sanctuary states. The blue cities and blue states simply rolled over, plate dead because that's the law. But now they're not rolling over and playing dead. They want to make political hay out of it, thinking to convince you that the law is wrong. That was used by Obama to deport up to five million illegals, and at this point, according to records, total number deported by Trump is under one hundred thousand, and he's got three and a half years to go. Won't even get close to Obama's numbers. Why well, he would like to, but they're dispersed all over the country. The court system is a problem, and junctions are being issued and then overturned on the Supreme Court. And there's Blue cities and Blue states not cooperating. Under Obama, the Blue cities and Blue States fully cooperated. It's easy to deport a criminal alien inside of a jail. It's harder to deport a criminal alien living in a housing project. And so the media and the Democrats want these terrible video of individuals being hauled out of doctors' offices because they will not permit and the Blue cities in Blue States the ice officials to come into the jails. It's easy to arrest somebody already in jail, it's harder to arrest someone in a housing project. And that's what the media wants, and that's what the Democratic Party wants. So don't tell me how evil Donald Trump is when it comes to illegal migration. Don't cry, holler and shout about it. I'm on, Solomon, Who's I guess sitting somewhere in the Butler County jail. The Democrats did exactly the same thing to great success for the eight years of Obama. And when they discovered that they're losing power and losing influence. They decided to make illegal immigration an issue to use against Republicans, to convince suburban moms how evil and bad Donald Trump is. And now they want to keep the issue alive. And Donald Trump could solve it more easily, and I hope at some point he does by keeping in the country workers who are paying their bills, get at the back of the line for citizenship, not to be on public help whatsoever. And then, on the other hand, make it easier to deport illegal criminal aliens out of the country. Coming in this country as a guest act like a guest in someone else's home. So later on we have a guest on that issue, and so much more. But the hypocrisy on this is really mind boggling. The leftist rage is truly unbelievable when they're the ones under Obama that had the greatest deportation in American history, and nobody complained in the Democratic Party. None of these so called blue city mayors, and the Gavin Newsom's and the Karen Basses and the Brandon Johnson's couldn't have cared less about them because they couldn't be used for their political purposes. When they figured out that they could be used and the media would cover it in a particularly negative way. Suddenly they got the religion about keeping illegals in this country, obscuring the line between legal and illegal. We already have lots of guest worker programs. By the way, there are thousands of guest workers from other countries working right now the greater Cincinnati area. Their eagerly that could be extended, for example, things of that character. But the apocrisy of the media and the apocrisy of the left, who supported illegal migration out of this country under Obama, switched completely when Donald Trump became the president, and now all of a sudden, it's evil and it's wrong. To me, it's disgusting. Oh, let's continue with more coming up later. We have JT. Young, who's a expert in Congress about who's funding money at the leftist protests in the country, etc. And what you can do is in American to stop it. Plus later on Reds Baseball. I think there are three games out of the wild Card right now, and after these three games, with the Rocks must win at least two of the three, they're going to have something like about seventy five games left. And we'll see what happens down the road. But to get the pitching staff in order, away we go. Plus the Bengals kickoff in about ten days. That's going to be a good thing. And these are exciting times. In about a month's school's going to start first second week in August, and then we're back into business and away we go. But it is shocking when eighth grade boys from functional families are buying and selling guns to other freshman boys, and then a young man is killed, having come, we think, from a functional family with no previous criminal record. And I'm looking at the story in the inquire about the fourteen year old. I assume an eighth grader has no record and lives with his mother and father, and now he charged with murder, and if he's in juvenile court, I don't know if he would be bound over to adult court. Our juvenile court system is in complete collapse under the misleadership of Judge Carrie Bloom. But sadly, you hate to say that a fourteen year old forfeits his life because of a crime, But when you murder someone else, when you're involving yourself in a crime to begin with, to buy a gun on a street corner in Wyoming and the Hill young man Jamier Hill is murdered at the hands of a fourteen year old. I don't know what to say. Twelve fifty five Homer Year, Reds and Bengals, Bearcat Xavier and more. News Radio seven hundred ww Bill Cunningham, the Great American and of course chaos reigns supreme everywhere. The riots happening in Los Angeles to trying to keep law enforcement from doing its job are despicable. But whether it's college campuses, major cities, homelessness, massive crime happening, I don't know how America can long survive if our ten or twenty largest American cities are in complete collapse. So where's the assault coming from? J? T. Young has great experiences in Congress at the Department of Treasury and Office of Management and Budget, and he representing a Fortune twenty company. He's the author of the new book Unprecedented Assault. How big Government unleashed America's socialist left. Just take a look at New York City, et cetera. JT. Young, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, give me the headline of your book. What's happening? Across various spectrums in America, various platforms. Let us put the American dream at risk. What is the unprecedented assault?
Speaker 3: Well, I think you've already touched on it, Bill, and you know it's the tip of the iceberg. I think you see it permeating throughout the United States at this time, and we've been seeing it going on for several years now. And just pick up any paper, check any website. It's almost impossible to avoid a headline, whether it's a call for abolishing ice, the protests you mentioned, which you know we're we're doing a service to the people who were conducting these because in a lot of cases, these are nothing but assaults themselves and riots in a lot of cases. And you're seeing this happening, as you've said, across major cities, across areas that are dominated by blue governments. We see this over and over in various issue areas. Again, whether a few years ago it was defund the police, abolish ICE is now the case. Issue after issue, we see the emergence and control by extremist elements on the left of American society unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Let's break it down. Iran, for example, you have a Great Column Iran. We were told, if these bunker busters were used against the three nuclear facilities, we'd have all hell breaking loose, you say, the experts told us that attacking Iran would trigger Iranian retaliation at home, possibly the start of World War three, with Russia rushing in and possibly China and Israel attacked Iran repeatedly and with nothing happening other than the failure of the ability of the Iranian military to stop it from occurring. And then in the wake of that the bunker busters went in. We were told what a terrible event that would be, that all hell would break Liz. Here we are two or three weeks later, nothing is happening. Are the experts always right? Sometimes right? Are never right?
Speaker 3: Well? I think what we can almost say universally is to be qualified as an expert by the establishment media is to mean that you oppose the president on anything he does, and then you therefore become an expert. But I'm sure they're never They're not always wrong. There's got to be. As they say, you know, a stop clock is right twice a day. The blind squirrel every so often finds the nut. I'm sure they have enough to just maintain their expert qualifications within the establishment media, but the biggest qualification that they seem to have is that they opposed the president of everything. And just about across the board, we see their predictions, as you were just mentioning whether it's owner Iran that the Middle East would break out into a terror of a sector wide war. No, we haven't seen that. In fact, we're probably seeing now the greatest moves towards peace and a realignment in the Middle East that we've seen in years. You know, the prediction that Russia would come in in support of Iran, no wrong, that China would come in, no wrong again.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And we just see this over and over, and I think it's a great lesson and one we should have learned generations to go. And the people who lived through the attempts to appease Hitler in Europe would have are probably all sitting there not in Yeah, we lived before. And you don't appease terrorists, you don't appease dictators, you don't appease authoritarians who are seeking to project their power and terror across entire regions. Instead. Of course, sadly, we see somebody in New York City who's now the Democratic dominating for Mayor Mandanni is calling for, you know, a globalization of antifauducts. It's unbelievable. While we can defeat our enemies abroad, we seem to be plagued by even greater once here at home.
Speaker 1: Now the bigger problems are here. All the great Americans have said that when America falls, it won't be through some foreign enemy. It's going to be America itself. That the rot the inside of America will bring us down. And if Mom Donnie gets elected the mayor of New York City, which is the largest Jewish enclave outside of Jerusalem in the world, tells you where we are. And I would note that three or four days ago the Autola Komaine came out of his own bunker and held a little news conference in which he said that Iran had a great victory over the Great Satan and the Little Satan, that somehow that was a victory. What happened to Iran was a great victory that they defeated the United States, they defeated Israel. Hell, if that's a victory, I don't want to see a defeat. And so I don't know what's going to come of that we'll see what happens on second and on the economy with the experts. Every morning I monitor MSNBC so you don't have to. And all I hear about is rampant inflation. I hear about unemployment. I hear about terrible economic conditions. I hear about lack of job creation. I hear about the economic policies of the Fed are going to bring down the country. Here we are in the middle of July, and at this point there is no inflation. We have full employment. In fact, we have jobs waiting to be filled. We have this stock market at all time highs. We have tariff income that's going to whack away at the dead and the deficit of over eighty billion dollars a month, and that's going to increase. All the predictions of the expert of the economy, God bless America have been wrong. But the same experts who told us what tariffs and what the policies of Trump would do by getting rid of a third of the federal workforce would be a disaster, just the opposite has happened. Do you look forward to to the day when Dana Bash and maybe Jake Tapper and maybe Mourning Joe will say, you know what, we were wrong. The policies have worked. We have full and fair employment, the border is shut down, we have greatly increased military enlistments going on. We're proud back once again. It's morning in America spelled the correct way. It's not morning, it's the bright day of a better light in America. Do you ever think MSNBC and CNN will say, you know what, we were wrong and Trump's doing a great job. What about the experts.
Speaker 3: Don't hold your breast.
Speaker 1: That's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: No, And you know, the sad part is that they were right. They're just four years too late because all the problems they were talking about and are talking about now were occurring in the previous administration, and yet they didn't say a word about it. Did I mean, we had forty year high inflation at that time, and guess what was causing it. They're overspending. The overspending that they are. We're complaining about for Trump that he's not making enough cuts cuts to the spending that they ramped up over four years under the guise of pandemic spending levels and they never brought.
Speaker 1: Them back down.
Speaker 3: And just what you were saying, you know, the unemployment problem, Yeah, we had it. We had it during the pandemic, and we had it during the previous administration. And we had an inflation problem in the previous administration. But now everything that they've predicted, just as you were just saying, is completely wrong. We we keep waiting, we keep waiting for where's this inflation?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is over there? Inflation's right over there. I can see it there. It is right there there, It is here. It is just ran around my chair. Where in the hell's inflation now? I don't know where it is. I can't see it somewhere.
Speaker 3: The only people who seemingly can find it are working at the Federal Reserve, who refused to cut interest rates at a point and still are holding them at levels from the point that they were held during the Biden inflation era. So, just as you were saying experts wrong again.
Speaker 1: You also right. On immigration. We were told for the last two or three years as a political talking point that all it's going to take for these America's immigration laws to be enforced is to spend about an additional eighty billion dollars a year. Under the Biden plan, what we have to do is build a lot more detention centers. What we have to do also is hire twelve hundred new judges. We have to hire six thousand more attorneys. We have to have courtrooms all across the southern border. And all it's going to take is spending eighty to one hundred billion dollars and immigration might be fixed. So we were told by the media and the Democrats, only the Republicans are standing in the way of immigration reform. And if we had immigration reform, the border would be shut down, the flow of drugs, would stop, the trafficking of girls and boys for sex what would be eliminated, and these gangs that burglarized homes won't exist anymore. And all they wanted to pend the tail on the elephant on the Republican for not giving Biden the power to do what he really wanted to do, but couldn't get it done because those evil Republicans, so nothing new was passed. Trump takes office or about six months or so into his term. Right now, A head on an expert recently who told me that border crossings are down in some sectors to up to six people a day, maybe as much as five thousand a month. Each month under Biden, the border crossings were three hundred thousand people and now they're down to maybe one hundred people a day using the same laws in effect when Biden was in office. Have you seen anyone in any of the experts in the media say, now, wait a minute, we have a new president enforcing the same laws and border crossings are almost non existent. Did we really need more administrative judges, more immigration attorneys, more detention centers, more courtrooms, more money to Catholic social services to disperse these individuals millions all over the country. Or did we need a president to enforce president law? What about that? JT. Young, answer that question.
Speaker 3: You just hit it. All you had to do with them, All you had to do was enforce the law. Low and behold, all you had to do was do the job that you were elected to do as president of the United States and enforce the law that's owned the books. And miraculously about no one could have expected it.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, it worked. It worked.
Speaker 3: It worked.
Speaker 1: Who could have imagined.
Speaker 3: Certainly not the people at MSNBC, certainly not the people in the Bible administration, and certainly not all the apologists and the activists who were pressing the Biden administration to do just what they did, which was open the border and then indiscriminately use your parole authority so that even when people were captured by the authorities, they were released. And all of the protests that we're seeing now, all of the riots, all of the assaults, all of the people who are now wanting to force ice officers who are being docked if they're identified by leftist activists, all of these people are the same ones that were pressing for those proposals under the Biden administration, and now they're taking to the streets and using violence to try to enforce their will against the enforcement of the law.
Speaker 1: JT. Young lastly, when Obama or Biden was in office, and conservative groups who go to federal courts to get nationwide injunctions, and the nationwide injunctions are issued by judges against the policies of Biden or Obama repeatedly AOC, Chuck Schumer, Hagem, Jeffreys, Nancy Plasi said, well, just ignore the just ignore that, don't pay attention, work around it. So when the Supreme Court ruled on student loan debt, for example, that that's unconstitutional. Biden said, well, I'm going to ignore that, and the media said, good job, Joe. Here we are with a different president at a different time. Now we have nationwide injunctions being issued. They've been severely curtailed, but nonetheless, just the other day, another judge appointed by Obama had a nationwide injunction on the fourteenth Amendment issue. And now we had the same Democratic party say, Trump, you got to follow the law. Nationwide injunctions. Follow the law. When the Democrats in office, they say, ignore the law. Do you see the differential?
Speaker 3: I absolutely do, and honestly I welcome it.
Speaker 5: I welcome them bringing these radical decisions in these individual courts, Please work them up to the Supreme Court. Trump has a two to one majority in the Supreme Court. It's his biggest advantage. The more cases we bring there, the more adjudication we get brought before the Supreme Court, the better the chances of this being codified as Supreme Court precedent. So I think the Democrats are playing a really dangerous, a very short sighted game here. Yes, just as you mentioned, we get a recent another injunction. Let's just work it its way up to the Supreme Court, where we hold our greatest advantage. I think this is one of their biggest strategic mistakes. They are giving him the opportunity to bring cases before a very sympathetic Supreme Court, which will then codify these as present and he can then use these for even further actions.
Speaker 1: Well, the message from the Democrats is that ignore the law when it doesn't fit with your agenda, but support the law when it does. And that's chaos. The name of the book, of course, is unprecedented assault. I've only scratched the surface. How big government on leash America's socialist I'm seeing it in real time. Is disgusting. Once again, JT. Young, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And JT. You're a great American. Thank you very much. Thank you, Bill, and God bless America. Let's continue with more bline becomes available. You know the routine. But it's a great book, a great read. Ignore the law when it doesn't fit your agenda, and the media applause it, applauds it. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: One year ago, our country was a dead country. We were going nowhere except down. We were a laughing stock all over the world, and now were the hottest country anywhere in the world, Number one everywhere anywhere in the world. And that's all they're talking about is our country one year ago is a dead country. Now it's the hottest country anywhere.
Speaker 7: In the world.
Speaker 4: Hell helloa quiet, I'm skulls, I'm.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting God segment a couple of days ago. Yeah, you sat there and decried the fact the Reds had lost two games with the Fish the Marlins seventeen to three. Yeah, and then the last two the Reds have done it thirteen to two. So we got the old switch hole. How do you explain that? How can you lose seventeen to three, then win thirteen to two and only give up a safety?
Speaker 8: How's that possible? That's life in baseball, Willie? What about tonight with the Rocks? Will leave the stooge reporters approach service every local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three, six, seven.
Speaker 1: H E A T. Sports Sports Thank you. Roxy.
Speaker 8: Of course they win last night six nothing to split the series on to Mikeldolo very strong Rockies come to are in town tonight, will least six to ten sports tack Arnell Carriers inside pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: Do you have hope?
Speaker 8: Colorado rolls at the town at twenty one and seventy two, They're eleven and thirty three on.
Speaker 1: The road, fifty one under five hundred.
Speaker 8: The Rocks have allowed eight or more runs in thirty two of their ninety three games this season.
Speaker 1: I ain't really stink and then minimum of two out of three don't forget well?
Speaker 8: Got to also will the Saint Vincent de Paul The Reds seven under WLWWLWT teaming up to strike out hunger now across Cincinnata by hosting a food and fundraising drive tonight and tomorrow at GABP.
Speaker 1: I like that, Kate. All you gotta do is the fans who donate a minimum of three non perishable food items before the game tonight and tomorrow spam receive a free ticket voucher for a future Reds game, and family of six could come donate eighteen items get R six tickets to a future.
Speaker 8: Game three point thirty to seven thirty tonight twelve thirty to four thirty tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And you know, seg we had a visit from Rachel.
Speaker 8: I know she's the country Queen of iHeartMedia.
Speaker 1: She's now moved up the ladder and she's the country. She's the Dolly parton of iHeartMedia. That is correct, And Rachel says she will come back to us one day, one day she shall return.
Speaker 8: All Star Update Game, All Star Game Update Willie brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by TOFE five one three five one three TOPH t OPH All Star Futures Game tomorrow and Atlanta representing the Red Legs from Double A Chattanooga's infielder Sal Stewart and also catcher Alfredo Duno. Alfredo out from the Daytona Tortugas. As you know, that's a single eighteam Daytona. What are they tortugas? What's a tortugo? I think it's a turtle. MLB Draft in Atlanta on Sunday. Really, will the Reds get another good one at ninth overall?
Speaker 1: Don't know. Let's see tennis. What about tonight? First of all, tennis Chase Burns tonight, which Chase Burns will show up, the one against the Yankees or the one for the Phillies. Which one. I think he's going to have a new start tonight. He's pitching against the Rocks, for God's sakes.
Speaker 8: Wimbledon, Carlos Alcarez defeats Taylor Fritz six four five seven, six three seven six and a.
Speaker 1: Four set marathon.
Speaker 8: Right now, Janick Sinner leads to Djokovic, as Matt Reeves would say, six to three, six three, and they're tie three to three.
Speaker 1: In the third. Well right now, it's four four three center now. But nonetheless, this is the Jokers last stand. Would you agree? I would say so, Bunce he thirty seven thirty eight. Back to baseball.
Speaker 8: West Side All Stars over Loveland last night in three innings, eighteen to nothing.
Speaker 1: So the Tigers went down hard.
Speaker 8: Let's see, it's their fortieth consecutive district championship.
Speaker 1: For the West Side. That's that possible.
Speaker 8: They will head to the state tournament beginning next week. Guys, that possible forty forty years in a row. Pretty good team. Maybe I should went to Reds draft some of those kids. I go, God, go get Kyle Swarber. I know that hell is real. Willie tomorrow night at TQL Stadium and an orange out everybody wear orange tomorrow the Eastern Conference leading FC Cincinnata up against the Columbus Crew at seven on ESPN fifteen to thirty. Down in dirty Let's see college football news. Ohio University the Bobcats exploring the possibilitability of leaving them Mid American Conference with the Sun Belt Conference.
Speaker 1: What according to a newspaper in Virginia, what is ken Bruce ay?
Speaker 8: And they've only they they've only had preliminary discussions about this over the past few weeks. What nothing is imminent? What but they're just gauging interest? What how about that if they leave us, Miami lea well, what happens to the Battle of the Bricks?
Speaker 1: Don't know, it could be a problem. Who's in the Sun Belt Conference? I mean I said, so that's Rockies boys, Rockies, that's Rocky Rocky. Rocky is a Sun Belt king there. But OU wants to upgrade. And if they leave, does Miami leave the Red Hall? I don't think so. I think they stay where they're at, where they're going to go. Well, UC was in the MAC for a while, you know, right at the beginning. Yeah, yeah, I'm just saying maybe maybe Notre Dame will go back into the mac if O you leave be what about it? I don't know. Well you better find out. You never know.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know this college foot all stuff. They're changing conferences more than people are walking in through a revolving door downtown.
Speaker 1: And why would you have a premier game to kick off the college football season between Texas and Ohio State at noon? Why would you do that? I don't know. It'll be like nine degrees.
Speaker 8: It's TV and good at night, TV and money do it at night? Right, Yeah, that's what Lee Corso's last day is on game day.
Speaker 1: That's it. A legend. Former Indiana coach Ohio State. I don't know what to tell you. It's Sega. We're right here on the precipice of either one way or another. The Reds went three against the Rockies, then go on the road with the New York Mets.
Speaker 8: Well that's that's after the All Star break. And then are they buyers or sellers?
Speaker 1: Well that they go to New York, then they go to Washington and then come home. Oh what do you think Washington stinks? July? Well, the Mets have stunk, would you agree? Huh, Mets. I think the Mets are pretty good. They've lost a lot of recent games.
Speaker 8: I think they're I think there are a second in the east behind the fills.
Speaker 1: That's point for center coming up. And uh in Wimbledon, he's gonna win. They got, They got at the Mets at Washington. They come home with Tampa, and then the Dodgers, who have really been bad Atlanta at home. Yep, so hell, I don't know what to tell you. But then they have August what is it, August the third off. I was down there the other day, Willie.
Speaker 8: No one can no one can remember the last time the Reds will not play on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Says there August third Sunday. They're off, correct, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Joe lock Up, the fan duel dancer, and a statistician has get get him on the stude.
Speaker 1: They got to look that up. He has to look that up the last time the Reds didn't play on a Sunday during the baseball season. I'm trying to figure out. I was down there the other day and saw Rick Stow at everybody, and they had no idea. I cannot remember, so they got games on the Friday and Saturday. They play Atlanta here, then they go to Corstal Motor Speedway and that's Saturday. August second is Bristol. Then the next day they're they're off right, then they go to Chicago, Chicago and Pittsburgh. Well then they had a postponement. That doesn't count. I don't know. It could rain any day. I mean that's true, but they have a scheduled day off. What does Joe look up? Say, get me look up? Well, he'll look it up. What he's there for, he'll look up, looky. Then he dances during the game he does do what does he do?
Speaker 8: Like the Miami Valley Gaming you have a commercial comane all dance, but grid ever see it? It's it's crazy. Why don't they show the dancing? Have you done the gritty?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I hurt my back. Now let's see what happened. Now, one last thing, say if I did that, I'd be bent over for life. When this event took place a couple of days ago, many thought, okay, how in the world as a fourteen year old, who's I guess at Northwest High School or freshman the Home of the Knights, His name Jamiir Hill murdered what on a sidewalk in Wyoming, the Home of the Cowboys. So when this happened, well got to pay attention two days ago, and I guess that initiative in the city's working all that already. A fourteen year old boy has now been charged with the murder of Jamiir Hill. And the fourteen year old boy turned himself in and said that he met the fifteen year old to buy a gun from him, that the fifteen year old is in the business of selling guns, and the fourteen year old was there to buy a gun. Some sort of verbal dispute arose, and the fourteen year old seized the weapon and shot to death fifteen year old Jamiir Hill. And Wyoming the home of the Cowboys. I'm looking to say, how's this possible. The fourteen year old has no previous criminal record. Of course, it's hard to get a criminal record when you're thirteen, but I guess it's possible. But the fourteen year old and no criminal record, lives with his mother and father, attends Mount Washington School. He's like an eighth graderly or seventh grader, and he's buying guns from a fifteen year old who's dead. Say your reaction. You gotta worry about this red bikes, take care of the red box, Stoa, get the drones. Now you got thirteen fourteen to fifteen year olds. Pat yourself on the back, Say what a great job you've done. And these boys are killing each other because are weapons. I always just got a report twenty four. You should have known that last year. What does luckup? Say? Get luck up? I thought it was like eighteen ninety seven. I don't know what to say. Maybe they want to give the Reds day off having played in Bristol, probably right, I mean that's a different story. Yeah, I say, is that it in sports? Yep? Give me out of the student's report. We have many many issues arising. It appears that Sinner is gonna be watching it any wait sheriff, Well, oh all right, well five center. The Djokovices is his final act as the the premier, the greatest of all time. Because he is a winning record against Federer and a winning record against the Dow those three. You can have an argument, right when you have a winning record head to head against both of them, right, and the other two?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 1: I think the argument's over and in fact, you are the greatest of all time. You just say, the greatest basketball player of all time? The big Oh, Michael Jordan, I think I'm j greatest baseball player of all time. Compare him to Babe Ruth. Not even close? All right, how about football? The greatest football player, I'd say the guy that's won how many seven Super Bowls? Tom Brady Bingo greatest golfer of all time? I thought it was Tiger Woods until a listener sent me a comparison Jack Nicholas and Tiger Woods.
Speaker 8: I read the comparison, and guess what, mister Columbus obseelconding go. It's thank you he finally came to your census.
Speaker 1: Because, as you know, players winning lose status based upon their record and the majors. Would you agree? Correct? Jack has won eighteen majors and he was second seventeen times. Yeah, now that's my simple deal. Park Matt tells me that's something like thirty five first or second. Lt. Gray had fifteen wins and seven runners up twenty two? Shall we say, not even close? And what about third, fourth at fifth for the Golden Bear? Well, uh, he had the top ten in majors seventy eight percent of the time. Now t Gray sixty four percent of the time. Don't tell me what you've done in the aquad Cities Open. Tell me what you've done in the Masters and the US Open and the PGA. Tell me what you've done in the British Open. Correct. Center wins over the joker Djokovic, As Matt Reeese would say, Djokovic, So is he done, segmenter, No, No, don't joker. I think he'll still He'll still be coming here. I hope he does. Hope he does in August the greatest of all time. You'll keep playing. I don't think he's hurt or anything. So well did the splits? Yeah? Play not good? And the final is going to be Center against Djokovic for all the marbles, correct, And those are the Alfres Alchora and Carlo's won. You know, French could be a good one, should be a good one, and hopefully both of be here. Okay, night alcarez.
Speaker 8: I mean that's and I guess the King's going to be there Sunday, right, the King and queenposally see what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, segment, get me out of the suite. Report. Please, well the other national French Friday? Really, who is better French fries than zips or McDonald's. Those are the two. McDonald's pretty good. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report. We have so much love between us. It's great that was Rachel making a state visit. She felt the love segment. We launched her into the stratosphere. She finally comes back just to say thank you. Correct Without us, she'd be nowhere. With us, She's now the queen of country heartmedia. Yeah, let's continue on homing r Reds tonight. Plenty of tickets remained for the Rocks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Get out there and buy them.
Speaker 8: Bring those three items for the Saint Vincent de Paul. Get a free bounce, free ticket voucher. How about spam brings time tonight? Also, Dave Collins, who is the great sales rep for the Reds, is going to be at one of the stations collecting cans of spam. Dave Collins of the Reds love Spam on news Radio seven hundred. WW.
Speaker 1: Well, let's continue. We never stop. We only continue. Your Reds Baseball kicks off about six oh five tonight, as you know, and what happened on Wednesday continues to reverberate today. This afternoon, about twenty five minutes ago, was reported by something called The Times of India and it's not been picked up yet on shall we say more websites that FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino took a day off work Friday today, leading many to believe that he has quit his job as deputy director of the FBI, something that government's not responded to. This comes about two days after he and Cash Patel said number one that Jeffrey Epstein was not killed but rather committed suicide by himself in a jail cell. That there is no quote client list that would involve the rich and the famous who had the services of teenage young prostitutes at the behest Jeffrey Epstein provides services, and that Jeffrey Epstein would use those videotapes as shall we say protection money in order to get paid large amounts to be financial advisors to the rich and famous. Over the past two or three or four years, there's been in talk radio, et cetera, no more individuals critical of the handling of the Jeffrey Epstein matter than Cash Patel, who's now the FBI director, and Dan Bongino, who's now the pretty director of the FBI. And I don't think anyone believes actually that somehow Number one Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. I guess it's possible. I don't know it's possible, But no one really believes that there's not a list of clients and or hundreds of videotapes with the rich and famous getting services of teenage prostitutes, all recorded by the kind offices of Jeffrey Epstein. In fact, I put on my Twitter account, which is of course I have about thirty thousand followers. I said this on Wednesday, and I said the following. FBI says no Epstein client list of the rich and famous exists. Pam Bondi, the Attorney General, said in March, however, that the list was on her desk and that Epstein killed himself. I do not believe that no list, no videos exist. The names who committed rape on teenage girls as victims should be known. What do you say now? And Donald Trump himself said on either Wednesday or Thursday, he's more accessible to the media than anyone else, though a president's ever been that the matter is closed. It's over. Not answering any more questions about Jeffrey Epstein. Now one jumps to the conclusion if you're left wing activists, well as obvious, it's obvious that Donald Trump was somehow involved with Jeffrey Epstein. There's photos of those two together. Hell, there's photos of me and Donald Trump together. What does that mean? Nothing? And if by some twist of fate that Donald Trump availed himself with the services of teenage prostitutes at the behest to Jeffrey Epstein and Obama slash Biden had possession of those documents or videotapes, that would be have been made public long before that, long before today, it would have been out there. Because they threw everything, including the kitchen saying Donald Trump, everything, including five or six Secret Service agents who were mentally incompetent that almost got Donald Trump killed about a year ago in Butler County, Pennsylvania. Everything ninety four counts, indictments, numerous federal civil rights lawsuits, several so called victims, Jeene Carroll, etc. They threw everything at him. And if they had evidence that Donald Trump was involved in any nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein. We know about it by now for sure, so one might ask when he was. Jeffrey Epstein was criminally charged in the Obama administration with trafficking of girls for sexual benefits for him and others. It was out of Miami's Miami Field office. After an exhaustive investigation, it was determined that Jeffrey Epstein had thousands and thousands, shall we say, thousands of tapes involving sex with important famous men with these so called teenage girls. It happened all the time, and as part of that, Jeffrey Epstein pled guilty to sex trafficking. At that point, probation was a possibility. So you would think that someone that had trafficked teenage girls and used them for sexual purposes to many others in order to get extortion moneies from the male so called victims, they weren't victims, they were perpetrators, that the system would deal with that quite harshly. In reality, the system did not deal with it harshly at all. In fact, Jeffrey Epstein received it house arrest. He was told simply to go home, which gave rise to speculation in The New York Post that Jeffrey Epstein who's a big contributor of money to Israel is part of Masade or part of the CIA, or part of something. And for those who know New York politics and New York philanthropy, humanitarian efforts and giving away stuff, Jeffrey Epstein is at the top of the list. Where do you get all that money? Every financial advisor in New York City City was a terrible financial advisor, but lived and raised over a half a billion dollars in money from the rich and famous. So for many years I've had on Dan Bongino before in Cash Ptel before and among other things, they said, if they ever get in power, which was quite unlikely, the odds at Cash Patel being the director of the FBI was non existent. And the odds of Dan Bongino that had a successful radio talk show and was in the Secret Service would be the deputy director of the FBI would be impossible. So many of us thought, Okay, we finally have someone in charge of the FBI that's not a comy lookalike. Who's going to tell us the deep secrets of the deep State. I said, Okay, we're going to find out at some point. And in March March Pam Bondi was interviewed and she said she had the client list on her desk, and she had all the reports on her desk, but they were being reviewed for national security information just in case, you know, And so, okay, it's been four months since then, Okay, well, that's fine. And whether Jeffrey Epstein had the rich and the famous business owners, Democrats and Republicans on tape committing sexual acts with teenage girls, which is a felony, it's not going to change my life one way or another. In the other words, what's going to change my life is preventing a massive tax increase. What's going to change my life is putting manufacturing Americans back to work. What's going to change my life and those of American people are no tax on overtime and no tax on tips six thousand dollars, tax deduction for social Security, and tax deductions on American made car products, and the energy independence of the southern border that shut down a sensible foreign policy. The fact that enlistments are up with the military, that's going to change my life. Those are important matters. So any interaction between Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epps is titillating. But it's not a matter of public policy, would you agree, But it is a matter, shall we say, of prevarication or truth. It's a matter of what we were told and then what actually occurred. The two of the events are somewhat different. And the list was promised to us. And I'm led to believe by articles all over the country and the world that from Prince Andrew of the British Royal House, the Queen Elizabeth id Son who took a fall, and hundreds or thousands of the rich and famous Democrats and Republicans and leaders of charitable trust and business leaders were all shall we say, bamboozled by Jeffrey Epstein on Lolita Island, including people like Bill Clinton, and that the disclosure of these names would ruin large numbers of important rich men. And okay, I thought we got the two guys, especially Dan Bongino, especially Cashpateel. They're true believers, so they said on Wednesday, Note Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Well, it's unlikely but possible. But the idea that there is no client list, there are no videotapes of any type, when according to the Department of Justice itself, the Federal investigators numbered victims of over one thousand, far more than previously known. Jeffrey Epstein, according to the Department of Justice, had more than one thousand victims. These are girls over a twenty five year period. He was a sex trafficker, causing his own indictment, and that the customers who were using these services through Jeffrey Epstein were the rich and famous Democrats, Republicans and the captains of industry, and so okay, what is it? And there was a victim's compensation fund set up for Epstein's accusers, some as young as thirteen year old girls at the time of their abuse. They paid out one hundred and twenty million to one hundred and fifty victims. According to Fox Business, this is a massive enterprise. And when Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, his assets were distributed and sold. A special master was appointed and they had well over one hundred million dollars in order to give to the victims. Now, if you had well over well, this one report set one hundred and fifty victims, another one set a thousand. Many girls don't want to come forward because it's embarrassing. Many are now twenty five and thirty years old. They're in their lives, don't want to be embarrassed. But if you had the fund set up that the girls came forward, they related who they were forced to have sex with. And the names are known, and there is no list. There's nobody, No Democrat, no Republican, no captive of industry. The names have been out there. I'm not going to mention them for defamation purposes, But think of the twenty richest men in the world. Think of the Democrats and Republicans who allegedly engaged the services of these girls, some as young as thirteen, fourteen and fifteen, and Cash Patel and Dan Bongino doesn't know who they are, then who was doing all these crimes, who were committing thousands of felonies? Had to be somebody Because the government had a special master, they paid out the money. And so one of the accomplices, Gislaine Maxwell, woman was convicted of trafficking. What was she trafficking and what to who? Who were the who are the purpetry? Who are the men that did this? She's appealing the verdict and she has exhausted all of her appeals. At this point, she's doing twenty years in jail and she has said that more than ten thousand videos and images ten thousand of illegal child sex abuse material and other pornography ten thousand. Where are they? According to Cash Patel and Donald Trump and Dan Bongino, they don't exist the court order ceiling. Listen to this. Only a fraction of these materials have been aired publicly because Epstein had not gone to trial and he's killed himself and the matter was closed, but his assets were sold, a fund was generated, and all these criminals that are probably among the most well known men in America will be kept secret. And it's like, what do you buy it? Do you think that this is real? That you had hundreds of female victims who came forward and were paid large amounts of money disclosing who their customers were trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein, and not one person's name other than Maxwell's name. The woman his girlfriend, and she's fifty five years old, and she's given a full statement as far as her involvement and the men involved. And at this point Cash Patel and Dan Bongino knows nothing about it. Now some have said, well, Trump was not involved himself, otherwise the Democrats would have destroyed him with his information years ago. But now he knows who the men were Democrats, publicans, and business leaders who did partake in the services of teenage girls recorded, and they know what he knows, and he Trump can use what he knows against those who participated in these felonies. And as a great American, I would say, I want to know if individuals I'm voting for, individuals I see on television, who I want to believe, and et cetera, what the truth is. There's some information that Dan Bongino has told friends he's considering resigning because of the Epstein files fallout. Dan Bongino and he's off work today and he's hurt by the idea that the truth has not become public. Well, now, Dan Bongino is a wild card in this thing because he had a successful career in talk radio. And if he's thinking about quitting and resigning, can he make public that Democrats, Republicans, business leaders and others who are part of a sex trafficking ring of teenage girls whose activities have been recorded ten thousand tapes and none have any information. What are they Disney movies? I don't know. It'd be interesting, And as I said, this will not affect you and I in a significant way. It's not going to change my life. But don't tell me that it's urinating down my leg and tell me it's caused by rain. I don't believe it. I said this two days ago. And whether it calls to careers to be ruined, whether Democrats, Republicans, business leaders, Harvard University types are involved or not involved for these girls, I say, let the chips fall where they may, whatever it is it is, and the Trumpster should when he gets done. I'm watching him now on on the video on TV in Currville, Texas, which serious matter, at some point come out and say reality, these are the men who partake in sexual activity with underage girls for benefits to them. And these are the ones that are on the list. Now, I'm sure there's others on a so called list that had lunch with them or dinner with them, had a picture take them. Fine, uh accept those from the release. But Don Dan Bongino has told people is considering quitting about the Epstein Files fallout and him and Pam Bondi are sideways. So we'll see what happens. Not good, Let's continue with more. The truth will set us free. The sexual exportation of underage girls is something that is so wrong and so dark and so immoral that men involved in such things must be held to a count, no matter what their political connections are. Would you agree, raise your hand if you agree with me, Thank you. And I hope that Donald Trump realizes this because if the careers are ruined, if blackmail has been employed, and we need to cleanse the soul of the nation of this, and I say, let the chips fallward they made whatever it is it is, let it happen two twenty six Homio Reds and News Radio seven hundred ww.
Speaker 9: But no, it's it's a huge honor too. I know for me to shed a court once again with Micrlos as I mentioned already so many times, we try to push ourselves.
Speaker 1: To the limits.
Speaker 9: He's for sure one of the one of the players I look I look up to, you know, I love watching him. I think your your guys agree on that. What's what kind of talent is. But you know, hopefully it's gonna be a good match like the last one. I don't know if it's got better because I don't think it's it's possible, but but we will try to do obviously our best and hopefully it's gonna be a enjoyable match for us to play, but also for you guys to enjoy.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hello wuyets, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Nine boys, many issues, so little time. First of all, segment. First of all segment, Yeah, are you okay? I'm sitting here ready to go. Let's go. Secondly, the rock is here, Rocket Rock. Do you see the story about Ohio? You you better got? What do you got? What's the deal? What's the deal?
Speaker 8: Exploring the possibility of leaving the Mid American Conference for the Sun Belt.
Speaker 7: I did hear that? Give me the big the king of the sun Belt something. Actually it's about week and a half. Who are the big teams in the sun Belt? In the sun Belt? James Madison, Louisiana, Georgia Southern.
Speaker 1: Why why would you discussions?
Speaker 7: I mean the reason they would leave is the sun Belt right now is and again as someone who knows that conference well, is the best group of five conference there is. It's the deepest as as I think over all, the best football. But oh you can't get Just stay, know your role and shut your mouth. They're in the Mid American Conference. Been there for a ken Brew loves that Tom Brennaman, et cetera, that oh you is the place.
Speaker 1: To be right, shut your mouth fit in the MAC? How would Deer Park do in the g CL? Brutal? My point is every now and then stay in the CHL win some state titles every now and then. Ohio did win the MAC last year, so they think they're better than they think they are. Well, look, all these conferences are getting spooked because of you know, this team's moving over here, and these two teams are moving over there, and they want to make sure they're in a place where they can get Texas moved right.
Speaker 7: Well, they're trying to move I think, uh into what's left of the PAC twelve. Who's I guess? So Ohio would take their spot because Texas state is in the sun belt. Some belt also has interest in getting Louisiana tech. I think if they're going to do all this, they should try to get tou Lane in. There be a New Orleans big market team.
Speaker 1: Mean rocket, is there a Pack ten? Pack twelve is just chasing the one off times? There's no longer a consideration. Does this make geographical sense?
Speaker 7: Does this make no from in terms of like a fan base, and you were a fan could get in the car and easily drive to a good matchup.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't make any l I talked to Mick cronin he's playing in New Jersey, He's playing in Pennsylvania from California in February. He said, this is ridiculous, long road trips there and there, and now OHU thinks they can move up the ladder. They're exactly where they need to be, right.
Speaker 7: Yes, but I would would say the overall level of football in the MAC has fallen off last couple I mean, Ken State is is like a one singular hair away from eliminating football. Akron's not that far behind. Oh well, I think there's still very good football in it. But the problem is is these group of five teams are getting destroyed by the transfer portal. So, yeah, you know, if you're at Ohio, you can't get a five star player. You could, maybe you can't even get a four star player. But so you've got to recruit your rear end off and get a three star player that has a lot of potential, coach him training for a year, two years, and then when he gets so you're hoping that player gets good right now on him to get too good, because then he goes to Ohio State and how much money whatever, big money, big money. So so it's it's tougher than ever for a group of five conference, tougher than ever for uh, you know, all these max schools.
Speaker 1: So that's my complain about Xavier basketball, which I love, but I love going to Zaber basketball watching a remain sodo come in, get a little bit good as a freshman, and then you spend four or five years there and you know, like Zach you Freeman, et cetera, and you're connected to it. Now, could you name one player at Xavier basketball in the Big East this year? And I will say this about the sun Belt, they're one of the first of all, they're one of the few remaining conferences that actually have you know, divisions, have an East and West division, right, and they all geographically make sense.
Speaker 7: Ohio does not geographically make sense.
Speaker 1: To the sun Belt. It's all like Southeastern team, it's Anthons. You can't fly into Anthons, can you know? You fly into Columbus Columbus and drive an hour and a half. Yeah, why I drive there from a good academic institution, stay in the Mac, make a few few games and enjoy yourself. It's not good to go to the g c L if you're Deer Park was recruited, as you know, for the g c L.
Speaker 7: Well, look, I mean to be fair, I don't think Ohio going to the Sun Belt they would get destroyed.
Speaker 1: That I think they will. I think they would compete.
Speaker 7: But what are at the end of the You got asked, what is the ultimate goal here?
Speaker 1: What do we win the national title? The Bobcats. No, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 7: So you want to create a have a good football program that say, it's kind of a billboard for your university.
Speaker 1: You want to come there. Hey, I want to go to school there because I like Ohio football and they play and it's great. Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana.
Speaker 7: That's But do you have to run all over the country and chase conferences to do that?
Speaker 1: I don't think you do. Thanks for screwed up, very screwed up. I mean Xavier right now. I mean I'm not invested with Patino. I'm not invested with any of the players I can't identify and don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, I said this yesterday on my show that I think that's one of the biggest issues is the look you would agree that college football and maybe do something degree. College basketball is the only amateur sport that has nationwide like people really care about it, right, No one follows minor league baseball or you know.
Speaker 1: College baseball is big in some quarters born in the South.
Speaker 7: But the reason why, okay, it is is because a fan base, a fan and an alumni can relate to team. I want a Notre Dame and but but to do that you need continuity. You need to have Wow, we had a bunch of good, you know, good sophomores last year.
Speaker 1: They're coming back every single year. For most schools, it's completely new roster.
Speaker 7: Marshall won the Sun Belt last year and lost I think forty three players, and the new coach, Tony Gibson, brought in sixty new players. They won the freaking Marshall last year, won the Sun Belt. Their coach left go to Southern Miss. All the players followed him. They brought in sixty new players. Is that they won, They won the whole conference, and and a fan base sitting there like a Marshall fan, you're like, what the hell.
Speaker 1: We just won it, which means.
Speaker 7: We should have some good players to hopefully repeat the next year.
Speaker 1: Nope, all gone, see bad. Yes, when you're bad, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Why should Deer Park join the g CL? Have to ask you, Harry Gate or whoever your guy is up there. Oh, I gotta ask him him. Well, why join the g CL and just dominate the HL? Why join the g CL just bring all those fans and all that excitement at Deer Park.
Speaker 7: It's money, It's all money. It's not like, hey, you know what, this is just kind of a fun thing we're doing here and people enjoy it and we're having a good time. We may lose a little money, but gosh, it's a lot of fun. Oh you it's no no money. Say give me some sports on multimately.
Speaker 8: Well, the Studs report us of proud service to your local teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Temestar quality of cold Field them in Cincinnati, Collwayoming rat one eight eight eight nine h.
Speaker 1: V A C Sports.
Speaker 8: What Well the Chase Burns goes for the Reds tonight up against those Rockies. You need to win six to ten Sports talk Rdell Carriers Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet ext Raading show.
Speaker 1: After the games, he fixed his tail problem. I can I can tell I was an expert at Thomas Funeral Hume. I can tell the pitch that was coming. So if I could watch Chase Burns on video, I can tell him what he's doing. It's either his hip, his toe, his grip, the speed of his wind up, speed of the I get the glove is glove and glove wide, glove tight. You can have the toe open, the tobe in the.
Speaker 7: Box flow back in them.
Speaker 1: I can joke up on the bat. I can tell ever changed your swing that got you to the big league? Son Frank k frand Cone, I'm gonna talk to him about maybe Chase Burns.
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna ask Skinny this at three o'clock. What are we supposed to think about this Red team.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, three weeks ago they were terrible, and the two weeks ago they were good, and then last week they're terrible roller coaster, and then actually, well, then the last two days they've been really good. So yeah, it's the same the last eight years they got to smoke these guys. The next three games they're terrible, and seventy they're terrible. Fifty game. I don't know. Yes and no is what I say. They can beat anybody. The question, the question is are they any good?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Any good? Yes and no. They're set to lose one hundred and twenty six games. You can't you mean Colorado the Rise really stink. In fact, on Sunday they're gonna have their catchers gonna pitch. They don't have a pitcher for Sunday.
Speaker 7: If this team is, if this Red team is hopeful to make the playoffs, they back them in. Not just I mean they got to wow these guys three games? Can you give me some sports and don't mispronounce any name?
Speaker 1: What is the question?
Speaker 8: Ohio Sports Hall of Fame Will He's going to introduce ten former Xavier Musketeers and it's twenty twenty five induction class really to be held in Dayton on Saturday, July twenty six. The ten include Nick Haglan, Amanda Kruber, Dan o'bramowitz football Star number eighty one, Brian Grant, Amber, Harris Tyrone Hill, Byron Larkin, the time leading scorer, carl Or Carrol Madson, to Shia Phillips, Romaine Sodo, and Chris Mack.
Speaker 1: They deserve it, but there's no more records ever to be set for a four time All American or someone that's gonna set school records because if you're any good, you go to the NBA or you go to another team. The Byron Larkins aren't going to exist anymore. You can't stay four years. Yeah, you either go to a better team and get paid, or you go to the NBA or a team might Ohio right as we've just ridiculous. I'm gonna tell Ken Nathan Rourke right their hios quarterback two years ago. He goes in the end last year how much he did million? Only know this million?
Speaker 7: And the other thing too, is in Dion talked about this yes today a big twelve media day, Like players are getting paid much more than they're actually worth. Like you wouldn't say, okay, that player there is worth you know whatever. It's all slotted down, But the schools just try to outbid each other.
Speaker 1: And that's something I'm I'm not sure it's a good And can you tell me why Ohio State is gonna play at home Texas at noon on a hot ninety five degree day and why not play that game at eight o'clock why not play it somewhere? What's the reason? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What is the night game that night? What's the game that night? I don't know. It's all TV willy. I would think Texas and Ohig State would be good TV TV TV rules. I was playing at noon and they had to play.
Speaker 8: They asked us, let's check with the radio station and see what time they're gonna pull.
Speaker 1: You making fun of Matt Reese. You're not he mispronounced the name and you held him to account. How many names have you mispronounced? Millions? Don't say the Djokovic anymore. You're making fun of a great man. You should apologize to you. I did, like Jimmy Swager apologize.
Speaker 7: You should LSU at Clemson at seven point thirty. What day is a September on Saturday September first? Why I think Ohio State Texas is bigger. I would think l Clemson, Oregon State. We should check with us. I'm sure it comes down. The answer is money. You just got to work backwards of why the demographic and is.
Speaker 1: That of Monday September first? That Labor Day? No, it's a Saturday Saturday. I'm sorry, So it's Monday, right, September first, before the fireworks almost scripp It won't be the first time. Well, I don't know, but to put me in charge. I put Ohio State in Texas at the top of the Of course, it doesn't matter a lot who wins. Everyone goes to the playoffs anyway. Used to be it meant something. Now it really doesn't. They got so many teams in the playoffs to make it anyway.
Speaker 7: Saturday, August thirty, Okay, yeah, that's a Fox game?
Speaker 1: What what game? What Fox? Ismber?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Their three thirty game is South Dakota at Iowa State.
Speaker 1: What's that doing for you? Boy? I'm excited get wait for them, and I'm excited. I don't know what. I'm in turmoil right now. Just everything happening. Dan Bongino's got me in turmoil.
Speaker 3: Waight?
Speaker 1: How and rude? Is he lost his way? He's going against Donald Trump? How mean's hell freezes over? A minute? Wait a minute. Jeffrey Epstein, Jeffstein, I'm gonna know whose names in the file segment? Who the guy is? Rock? Wait a minute, you're the big star here? Was in New York fifty Yeah, I was there.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you who's nodding it Donald Trump, because if he was, the Washington Post New York Times would have had that about three or four years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's that. But yes, there are probably some high ranking, popular, well healed people democratic way have probably been to a party with him and there's a picture with him.
Speaker 7: Now does that mean they did something wrong with him? No, but your name gets you're guilty by association.
Speaker 1: How about this? This is from Aaron up to Grove of Social Security. The segment is right again about the Ohio state versus Texas. It's about TV. The game is on Fox. Their signature game is always on at noon. It's called the Big Noon Game of the week. There you go, segment. At least somebody thanks Aaron. Aaron up to grow, thank you. He supports you, unlike Matt Reese. Thank you? All right? Give me out the STU report? Will he in ESPN? Headed guy?
Speaker 7: I didn't know if I forgot that Fox had the Big Noon game or something, but Big Noon play?
Speaker 1: The hell with that? Play at eight o'clock anyway? I say, with it? Replay it? Yeah, dude, there you go. I'm gonna see the game. I'll be playing golf. I'd rather play with myself than watch someone else play. You know what I'm saying, me too? Will he go, Ribs and everybody have a great weekend. We leave you with them mortal words of the Stooge Report. Next week's highway patrol story is a very unusual one.
Speaker 9: I hope you'll be with us until then. Remember it isn't the car that kills, it's the driver.
Speaker 1: This is Roderick Crawford saying see you next week. He had no idea what's coming up next week. You can't have to pay attention. Rock here with Donna die. Is that Cram? Yes, we have Richard Skinner right out of four o'clock. We have JD. Wilcox. Talk to him. He just made it Trump documentary.
Speaker 7: Someday seg is the anniversary of the attempted assassination Dan Bongino.
Speaker 1: Talk about Dan Bongino and segment. In the segment connection to Jeffrey Epstein My News Radio seven hundred W