Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JR.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Pages, brought to you by JR R's Sunday Fun Day with Taco Bob once again this Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kicking off your afternoon early twelve o'clock, We're gonna be out Claremont at Mullets. Yeah, it's gonna be a good time, man. We have concert tickets every fifteen minutes for big jar summer rock shows like Vultbeat specials on surfside, tea and vodka, and we do corn Hall. It's a great time, dude. So come out noon Mullets Claremont, be there be Yeah, that's a Sunday by the way, Sue so Bulldog. We're finally gonna get fran Vasquez on the court. High fran Basquez. Oh wait, no, it's another French guy. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fran Vasquez was Spanish.
Speaker 3: He was oh okay, as some European racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Magic used their two second round pick, number forty six, number fifty seven overall to trade up in the second round with the Celtics. They take the Great Noah Penda, the six foot eight forward from France. By the way, it is, it is the twenty year anniversary of the Magic drafting. Franvasquez. By the way, he now where is he? Man Basquez? He retired like a couple of years ago. He retired from basketball. Never played for the Magics obviously draft. Do you guys remember when that happened?
Speaker 1: We were all in Daytona doing our shows from the races, because I remember you talking about it in your sports station right next to us while we are out twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Huh wowd twenty years ago, fran Basquez. Absolutely, yeah, So the Magic they're done with the draft now. Obviously we talked about their first round pick, Jace Richardson taking twenty fifth overall. Now Noah Penda with the thirty what did I say, the thirty second pick overall? Yeah, so good for the Magic. I think this guy could be could be decent. He's big dude, six foot eight, two hundred and fifty pounds, handles the ball well according to everybody. I've never seen him play, I must admit, but just according to what I've read and listening to the Magic last night, it seems like he might be able to make the roster. I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, anything new and big usually works out.
Speaker 3: Hey, maybe if you're talking about a TV Hey bulldog. I see that Wander Franco, the suspended race shortstop, has been found guilty in the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: He has been found guilty, although he got a two year suspended sentence, which means, you know, he's not going to jail or anything. Yeah, he was arrested after being accused of a four month relationship with a fourteen year old girl from the Dominican Republic at the time. The girl's mom, by the way, who essentially, for lack of a better term, pimped out her own daughter to Wander Franco. She's actually going to jail. She got a ten year sentence on this, and she's actually going to jail, whereas Wander Franco is not going to jail, which I don't quite understand. I meant the mom money. Yeah, and the fact that in the Dominican Republic they absolutely worship Major League Baseball players, So maybe there's something, you know, celebrity worship going on here. I don't know that Wander Franco is ever gonna play in Major League baseball again. He is only twenty four years old. But let's remember Trevor Bauer, who wasn't legally charged with anything and has been black He's been blackball from Major League Baseball for having consensual sex, albeit perverted kiki sex with adult women. He's not played ever since then, and Wander Franco has actually been convicted of these charges, so I don't know if he'll get back in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 3: I guess while we're in the general area of this topic, we should talk about Justin Tucker as well.
Speaker 2: Justin Tucker, the ex Baltimore Ravens kicker, one of the greatest kickers in NFL history. He yes, he was suspended for ten ten weeks by the National Football League for his forays into massage therapy in the city of Baltimore. Tucker has said he did nothing wrong, but the NFL has said, hey, h at the very least, she made some bad decisions here, and he's been suspended for ten weeks. He was cut by the Ravens. Interesting interesting story though, because if you read all this stuff about Justin Tucker, this happened like ten years ago, and it was you know, it was uncovered by a newspaper in Baltimore, the Baltimore Banner, and all of all these massage therapist came forward after all this time, and Justin Tucker is now essentially out of the league, at least for ten weeks. He's not been picked up by anything. So you wonder if he'll get back in the league.
Speaker 1: Do you think in his off time that he goes and kicks balls or is he just saying, man, I got ten weeks off.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna no. I'm reading this story though, and you know, he's obviously accused by a bunch of massage therapists of you know, some kinky behavior while he's getting these massages. But a couple of the places he's accused of this at the Ritz Carlton and the Four Seasons Hotel. What does he think he was at one of these strip malls or something, the strip these strip mall massage pars because he's at the Ritz Carlton for grind out like wall.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to cut you off. Hold on the lights ound if you have one desk one insider taking.
Speaker 2: Bob was back in action this morning.
Speaker 3: I think I see Brad Pitt winning. Oh the f one movie opening this weekend. Is that your big report?
Speaker 1: That was the wrong vision I had in my head. It's a different vision. It's not Pitt, it's p Austree, Oscar Paustrey. He look like he's gonna win, although Orlando Norris is uh, creeping right up there, and I think it's between those two.
Speaker 3: Where's the race acts, U F one Insider, not the movie, the actual F one races. It's the Austrie and Grand Prix, the Red Bull Ring.
Speaker 2: Yes, beautiful country, Austria, Vienna, you been there. I've been to Austria. I like their sausages, but awesome. But who cares about F one? Who cares about F one? We have the NASCAR in season tournament.
Speaker 3: I tried reading. I tried reading through this again, and I just I'm more confused than I was before I started reading. Now this is gonna work from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I still don't know how the NASCAR playoffs work.
Speaker 3: Atlanta's Saturday night Doggie, that's right, that's right, alright, that'll be exciting.
Speaker 2: Orlando's city. Short week for them. They beat uh, they beat Saint Louis, right, yeah, they beat Saint Louis to nil on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I think it was four to two on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I believe was it four to Yeah, yeah, I'll try to help you out there, a little falling it tight there, yeah, so hey, but they're still in fifth place. By the way, there's a story out MLS Leonel Messi makes more than twenty one MLS team buy all right his salary for in remim he makes more than twenty one MLS.
Speaker 3: City Soccer is City Soccer is playing this weekend. Right, they have a home game Saturday, right Thursday night the Purple Palace, Absolutely all right? They play Cincinnati. Okay, yeah, do we have anything else? Fellas anything else?
Speaker 2: Dog White had an emotional rep on social media. I guess this dog got.
Speaker 3: Hit by someone ran his dog over and kept going yeah yeahards way to end it, bulldog soap and mic on amsup.
Speaker 2: We had anything else.
Speaker 3: Ninety six to ninety game weekday mornings on a Jason Dust We thank you for taking the time out to join us here for the sports page each boarding got j r r.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to the great Carol King.
Speaker 1: Today oh oh Lusinako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app