Speaker 1: I'm excited to have you in my fucking podcast studio because you know what, not very many people have a name a song name Alexis Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not many.
Speaker 1: And I heard it. I got questions about it, and I'm very intrigued to why you made a song about Miss Alexis Texas.
Speaker 3: So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, face, Joey, how are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I feel great. I'm not gonna lie. I woke up today I could like I've been doing a lot of fashion week shit. Ok So I literally stayed in bed for like the whole day.
Speaker 3: I feel because this was gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is yeah, because you know, it's one thing that it's like and I don't even know because I honestly you couldn't. You came early. I appreciate and I respect that to the utmost. You don't even understand because sometimes it's hard to even just get people to show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but.
Speaker 1: It's been so hard not to fully talk to you because I have so many questions. But I'm like trying not to be rude, but like, also like I love the authenticity of my show of like just having someone in the chair and again it's private talk, so it's like we.
Speaker 3: Don't know each other now.
Speaker 1: But we're going to become besties. And you already have a song about me, so the fact that you're not my best year already, yes, like kind of learning. But you didn't follow me.
Speaker 2: I talk about it record, No I did not, okay, followed me back, so I had to do what I had to do, you know what I mean? Well, look aatistical.
Speaker 1: Mail, just like we want to talk about the fact that you were a fan and you followed me.
Speaker 3: You did unfollow.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, no I did. But you know, now we're on private talk.
Speaker 1: Is going to be a spicy interview, a really hot topic. You know, I love it. We'll face Joey. You're I hope you're ready for it because you wrote a song about me, so you got to be strapped in and ready to buckle in, baby, because you're ready for a ride. Oh well, Miss Texas is going to give you the rid out of your life because you already posted about me and your fans are going crazy, so the time this interview.
Speaker 3: Is like live in an action.
Speaker 1: They're going to be on the edge of their seats just like I am. Right now.
Speaker 3: To see where this interview is going to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're probably losing their mind, either losing their mind or very confused, like who is this white I.
Speaker 1: Think you're losing your mind yourself. You're just keeping you're keeping it yourself. This white woman. Respect them to go. You know who is this white lady right here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know you are Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: Say it louder with your chest.
Speaker 2: You are? You are Alexis Texas. Top five white people.
Speaker 1: Why do you write a song about me? Let's really get it?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so look aunt.
Speaker 1: Five Mount Rushmore? Where you place me?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Tony Hawk exists and in your Mount Rushmore? Yeah, Tony Hawk is definitely in my Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: And Sean wait in the first the center of the.
Speaker 2: Where where he's like he located?
Speaker 1: He holding me up? Or is he in the center of my realm?
Speaker 2: That's a hard question. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Answer it truthfully, truthfully. You need? What's your need?
Speaker 2: Okay? Tony Hawk is probably number one, and then you have to be number two.
Speaker 1: Have to you don't have to just say that because you're here, right, No, no, no, no, you're you got to be number two and then right below you is probably like Sean White or some ship. Yeah, okay, so I want a sandwich. I'm gonna sandwich. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gonna be great. You love it already? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it already, like it, love it once and more of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Where did the name We'll Face Baby come from?
Speaker 1: That's like a you know, it's like a three names. Yeah, and it's like, obviously I've been calling you Joey because I feel like that's what you're like family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's what I like to be called.
Speaker 1: But like, where did the whole the artist of We'll Face Baby. We'll face Joe, but we'll face you my baby.
Speaker 2: We'll face you my baby, We'll his baby Countcy. I like that. You like it, Joe? Yeah, I get it?
Speaker 1: So what where did it come from?
Speaker 2: So? I was like fourteen or fifteen, and I needed like a new Instagram name because whatever Instagram name I had was so shit. So I was it was like it was some other ship. I'm not even gonna lie. It was probably some like anime shit because I was watching Hella anime.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, I definitely watched anime poor.
Speaker 2: Oh No, I did not. Actually I never watched him time in my life.
Speaker 1: No, but he knows what it's called.
Speaker 2: I know what it mean.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what it was called.
Speaker 2: But I'm chronically online. That's a problem. I just know what sh it is. But yeah, but so I was listening to a lot of Tyler the Creator at that time. So he has, like you called himself, like Wolf and Ace, and then like I grew up around hell of Italian, so they just call me Joey. So I just put all the three names together and just had one of one name. Joey is my name? Right? My name is Joseph. But like you know, Italian people like just love to say Joey.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just so, what do you identify as? I'm not Jerian, but what do you identify as as your name?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like as my name? Oh, people just call me Joey. I just like people call me joe yeah, Joey, yeah, jay jay Eh. I think Joey's nice Joey.
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever called you jay?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why I like it. I want to be one of a one. I wanted you to be like, remember why I'm calling you Jay?
Speaker 2: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 1: Look you got spicy with it already, Like how easy? Miss Texas just talks into Joey's soul and what we can do and why we want to know why. Miss Alexis Texas was a song from not your most recent that just got released, but the one before in twenty twenty four is when I first was told about you. Yeah, why was my name a song?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: And where did the song come from? Is it even?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Were you jerking off? Was there a movie that just really didn't for you? Okay, well, thanks, Joey, I need to know.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. Right, so, there is this really beautiful girl I met in Texas. It wasn't me, it wasn't you. Her alexis close. Her name was Alyssa.
Speaker 1: That's not even close.
Speaker 2: It's not a you know what I'm saying. No, all right, well, but I met this beautiful girl named Alyssa in Texas right shout out a Lissa And I called her one day because I was in the studio. I was like, yo, give me someone to give me something to talk about, and she is was jerking off to me, probably if she told you. Probably she was like, oh, rap about Texas. And I'm like, the first thing that popped in my head was Boody Bay, Like Alexis told me she from Texas. I was like, oh yeah, Alexi Texas got a nice but that was from the dream, Yeah it was. It was from the collective consciousness.
Speaker 1: But that was a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a whole song. I made it that night. I made it in like forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: So you wanted to jerk off? Did you jerk off immediately after? No? So like it was just inspired by your ex?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she not My ex is just a girl, Like I talked to you, like, that's just a homie. So a situation ship a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that just through the Texas like whatever. And then my name just happened to stumble upon. It's like when you're fucking someone, you're like, oh, I just slipped inside? Is it like that? Like I don't understand, Like you can't say you wrote a whole song and then it was like inspired by then Alexa Texas is the name, although it's really not about me at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: That's why for me. When I first heard I was like, but where do I fit in?
Speaker 2: Cause you're like your butt's big, got a big butt one hundred.
Speaker 1: But the whole songs about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the chorus is like, you know, oh, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's a great song. I you should go listen to it right now Alexis Texas. But no, I get it. But I was just that's where my first was, like, are you jerking.
Speaker 2: Off to me? I have about that's what you're asking now.
Speaker 3: I know you have.
Speaker 1: I know you have the first time I met you. You can look at me in the eyes for a little bit respectful, but you know, you know they look here because they don't know if it's real or not. It's the screen time. I know, especially your generation, you get a lot of screen time.
Speaker 2: So like I have.
Speaker 1: At this point, you can pinch me. I'm real.
Speaker 2: Oh she's really it's not even hard.
Speaker 1: You see, this is like soft. This is soft joke, like a soft like that was very seft pinching. He's not dominant, missus. Listen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's crazy. I'm a very respectful guy.
Speaker 1: He's very respectful. I asked for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did, I said, right.
Speaker 1: So this is a respect like you I ask you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's a mutual thing, you know that.
Speaker 1: So when did like the nerves like finally subtle ind of like knowing that I asked you to come here because I sought you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No. When my team was like, yo, you want to do this Alexis Texas podcast and all caps.
Speaker 1: I like, yes, yes, getting it done.
Speaker 2: I was like yes, all caps and I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 3: So you were like this is wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: I like that because I was like, again, sometimes people can get big headed, no pun intended, and then some people just like it's the grace. Like for me, it's all about fun. I like people to have fun. That's I was like, I was super intrigued about your craft, like how creative you are. Like this song. I was like I need to know why. I think it's bigger in Texas baby. Yeah, so you know we like to get big, down and dirty. So I'm loving that you are here. We'll face Joey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Let's dive in. Musically, who are some of your inspirations growing up? Like that you were kind of intrigued by Yeah, musically inspired.
Speaker 2: You early on very much like a lot of like like Wayne and Soldier Boy because my cousins that was all they were playing. Then as I got older, I was listening to like a lot of Drake, a lot of Travis Scott, a lot of Tyler and just like I had like a like a like an EDM phase. I had like a like a little alternative rock phase. I was just listening to a bunch of shit at like twelve.
Speaker 1: So you're just all over the place in the sense of but I think that that's also good, right, because it's like I think that that when you're that young, tapping into music, whatever, it's good to get different genres of things because that's what kind.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, it makes you, like, it really cops.
Speaker 3: You into what you really like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's different, what can be meshed, what's not and look a different thing. And I think that like, especially in your generation growing up of like the music, and everybody obviously growing up is differently who their household listens to. Yeah, but like in the name of like the Drakes and all that stuff, I think that it's it's putting your own spin on your creative and listening to who inspires you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, one hundred percent. And like you know, I like I kind of grew up in Nigeria, which is weird. Like I moved there when I was eight. I came back when I was like fourteen. So I was listening to a lot of like afrobeats, like early on, like so the Di Vidos, the Whiz Kids, Burning Boys, like I've been following them since they were like nothing. So like I was just listening to mad shit. I was thinking to so much shit, like like more music than like a thirteen or twelve year old should be listening to, mixed with porn. I didn't really get into porn until I was like fourteen, sixteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, two years.
Speaker 2: Two years two, three years off.
Speaker 1: So I inspired the music three years after you were like inspired.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't start making music till I was like, well, I didn't start making music till I was sixteen. Yeah, but I didn't really start like rapping until I was like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: It was like locked deep inside you. But those things and more of those lyrics came from started at those years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did.
Speaker 1: That's what you don't understand. But she realized, yeah, subcustiously, because we always like manifest and we talk about what we what we live and what we breathe is what we actually like produce. If it comes two years, four years, five years, whatever, that's how we unlock things that we like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah. I mean like I made a whole song about you. Now I'm here talking to you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. If you could describe your sound in three words, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Three words? It's very sexy.
Speaker 1: Because it's very sad.
Speaker 2: It's very sexy. It's it could be very emotional at times, and it's just fun. It's like fun music. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What sets you apart right now from other artists.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to try shit. A lot of people are afraid to try shit, and I'm like full caution to the wind, like I don't care like what it is, as long as I want to do it, I'm doing that shit. Like so I treat it like a beautiful woman, like I have it here and I take care of it no matter what it looks like. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your songwriting and recording process?
Speaker 2: Like I freestyle everything.
Speaker 1: Do you go off vibes? Is it personal experiences or is it something else?
Speaker 2: So it really depends like some days I just want to talk. I just want to like say bullshit, Like I just want to like pop my shit. Other Days I want to sing about stuff I've been through, and then other days I'm just like all right, I want it, Like you know, it's very much a mix of all but I do. I don't write, like a lot of the shit I like I make, I don't write. I just reestyle off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is there what inspires you? Is there something that you kind of technique that you do to kind of get you into that space? Is there an environment that kind of makes you in a better space to create?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in my room actually, I make a lot of stuff, A lot of like my most popular songs I make in my room. Like I reach just started like like fucking with studios, so like for however long I was making music for it, I was like what twenty twenty, twenty twenty one ish till like twenty twenty four was when I really was. I was just making shit in my room, Like I didn't see that's where.
Speaker 1: You feel more safe, Like why it's like you can express yourself whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do the weirdest shit in my room. Like I do, Like I make my best music in my room, both sometimes in the studio, but that's like very like hit or miss. But if I'm in the crib, I know I'm about to make some cool shit.
Speaker 1: So do you think that you quote unquote doing weird shit with chains if you were in a studio to.
Speaker 2: Your room, Yeah, because there's mad people watching me.
Speaker 1: But isn't that part of your craft of why you should still tap into like what makes I mean show you. I think that a certain time people have to adapt to who you are, not the other way around. That is fine, you're the creator. Yeah, don't forget it, baby, Doctor Texas drops dollars all the time, no PhD. But I got those fact knowledge. You know what it is, baby? What track of yours right now means the most you?
Speaker 2: Uh course? Yeah, besides Alexas Texas. Obviously. It's a song I made called Love You Too. And I had just started talking to this girl and I met her because she's from LA So I met her in New York and she was in the studio with me. Right, So I have this like little studio setup. It's like sitting in Brooklyn and I'm recording the song she's sitting on the couch. Yeah, shout out Brooklyn. By the way, she's sitting on the couch. I'm recording at the desk and like, I'm just like, bro, like I met this girl for like the first time, Like I don't know, like what the fuck is about to happen? I was, yeah, I was in love.
Speaker 1: You fucked already before you knew you were in love.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't even like so it was just based off of it was based off of just pure vibes.
Speaker 3: I was like, holy shit, you young young. Yeah, I'm young like you, young, dumb and full of come.
Speaker 2: Yeah type shit.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cute pretty much.
Speaker 1: I like that for you. Continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I made the song and I was listening back to when I was like going back home, and I was like, did I just like make a song about her, like by accident it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah so but I yeah, that's one of my favorite songs that I've ever made. And I love that.
Speaker 1: I think that that's great. I think that the authenticity is like the greatest part. But I guess I was like your young dumb and Philip Comma is a joke quote unquote, But the thing is it is like being in love has nothing to do with your come. Yeah, your love is like effortlessly it's it's it's unconditional is what love is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's like when you navigate those things of really living what those feelings mean and what those feelings feel, and and your creator to express those things in a song, it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like it's so funny too, because like sometimes like like I don't even think about it, Like I won't realize it till like after the song is fully done, and I'm like, holy shit, like I just pulled this experience from like to you yars ago that I totally forgot about. And then I just like, it's a collective consciousness made it happen, just made it happen.
Speaker 1: If you could collaborate with any artist, dead or alive, who.
Speaker 3: Would it be and why?
Speaker 2: Who would it be? And why? Uh?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it stupid truth.
Speaker 2: I was going to say a stupid answer, But my real answer is probably Tyler the Creator's favorite artists of all time? Or party actually party next door? Okay, yeah, party next.
Speaker 1: Door on each of those why indulge?
Speaker 3: It's so tell us a little more.
Speaker 2: I first started listening to party in like twenty fifteen. This is when I was back in Nigeria just finding music and I heard Recognized for the first time, and it made me feel things that I've never felt before. Like it felt like sex, like dead, like it literally felt it was euphoric. It was very euphoric.
Speaker 3: It's like coming without coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then a dead ass. That's That's why I like, I love making music sometimes because like when I make a song that I really like, like I'm playing that ship over and over again and I'm just like, oh my god, like this feels amazing.
Speaker 1: That's why I did my scenes was because I feel the same way really me like I feel like artists or artists, right, Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Create in different ways.
Speaker 1: For me, as MA was like releasing those things for people to show that that I could really happen. So in each experience was a different artwork, a different.
Speaker 2: Song, different song, different scene. Okay, I like.
Speaker 1: That and tap into that, you know, give me a little knowledge.
Speaker 2: Doctor doctor Texas in the fucking building. We need you need a soundboard. You need you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I used to have one. We'll work on getting one. Here, but I used to have one. There was one. It was like truth with I want the truth, you know from a few good men. Have you watched that movie? No, Tom Cruise the Early Days? Good movie though, Netflix and Chow with your Girl.
Speaker 2: But oh I can do it with you.
Speaker 1: We'll have a movie night with others, like we'll have a movie night.
Speaker 2: For the youth, for the youth. Wow, okay, yeah that's how it brought you flowers though.
Speaker 3: Did you I didn't receive them.
Speaker 2: Someone was Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is very sweet, and you were sneaky. You were here for a long time. I was, Yeah, these are probably the only flowers I'm gonna get for Valentine's Day. So I appreciate you. You're kind of like my Valentine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Valentine.
Speaker 1: We'll have a hut like we love love here. Private talk, Oh, I got hard with guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have Valentine's.
Speaker 1: Here, so it's okay. I didn't have one either, but we just became Valentine's amazing. Very sweet guys. Private talk. If you're not, you know, getting your girls some flowers, If you're not just giving your friends some flowers or someone that you look up to do better because this man right here, we'll face showey, he just brought it like he just got five more points because I didn't even see those flowers and he's been here for a whole lot of time and he just like brought it out. Good job golf clap clof clap cloff clubs, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Craziest most or craziest or most unexpected place you've ever written a song? I know you said your room of recently. I know it's like a new creative did something like pop up of recently? Or maybe just ideas like where do songs like derived from? Is it like experience based? Like is this going to come up to and be another Alexis Texas Part two?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Or is it going to be like how does the like creative process kind of like work for you?
Speaker 2: It's so funny because I normally get like a lot of ideas for songs in the shower.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do a lot of work in the shower too. I'm a water baby. I'm a Gemini though, but so serious.
Speaker 2: But I get a lot of ideas in the shower while I'm scrub a dub dubbin in the tub. Huh in the tub, Yeah, in the tub. Yeah, And I just sometimes I come up with the craziest shit or when I'm in a car, like I normally like come up with ideas when I'm like just riding in the back of an uber or like driving my car.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anytime, yeah, literally anytime for real real, So how do you stay motivated when things get tough?
Speaker 2: I remember that I don't want to work a nine to five?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what kind of nine to five if you worked in the past that you are like, oh, welcome back.
Speaker 2: I had so many jobs because it's it's it's weirder now because when I was working, I was in college. I just graduated college, so graduation, thank you. So now like I'm like, okay, like I know, I'm not going to use my degree for shit, so like I need to like make shit shake. It's not like not like it's not working, but like it's obviously working. But yeah, I did a lot of like retail jobs.
Speaker 3: So what's the number one that you wouldn't go back to?
Speaker 2: All of them? All?
Speaker 1: We know that, but like the ones that you experienced was the number one that you would be like absolutely not because at the end of the day is like we all we want to like succeed, right, yeah we do, Like you're in that path. Yeah, but if things got worse, we can all work that nine to five again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The one that you will not go back to.
Speaker 2: The one I won't go back probably JD Sports. Okay, and why I mean like it wasn't really the job. Well, it was the job because there was like three sections.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: There was like where you sell the shoes, which was the fun part. The cashier was the okay part, and like the clothing department, which was where I was working, and it was the worst shit I've ever done in my entire life.
Speaker 1: So I.
Speaker 2: I was just like, bro, like I want to sell the shoes, Like the shoes is where I talk to people, Like nobody knows what the most? Yeah, Like I know what the most. I'm saying. I'm a cool little sneaker head, Like I'm not like the greatest at it, but I know my sneaker knowledge to put you in the direction. I know how to sell some shit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Tell me something right now?
Speaker 2: Uh, you want to feel nice, you want to feel great tonight, here's the bottle of Don Julio.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like you were really sure you even fun with Don Julio.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just very confident about this.
Speaker 1: That did not exude confidence. You stuttered a little bit. There was some you can't bullshit the bullshit.
Speaker 2: No, look it's Don Julio. You want to feel nice here, you go drink some No, you know me like this?
Speaker 1: Whatt me show you?
Speaker 2: Okay, go for it, go for it?
Speaker 1: Okay. So hey, you know, and we're having a really great time. But you know what, I been great. If we have this shot right now and cheers to each other, I have a great time. And I want to hear every experience that you just gave me. But I want to hear it times ten because I think that what you're saying is so great. But I think if you took a shot and a little bit more, you'd be a little bit more hurt, and you would tell me a little bit more of that juice her story that I know I deserve because I know you've been jerking at me for a very long time for free, and it's about for you to give me that knowledge right now for free too.
Speaker 3: So are you ready?
Speaker 2: I don't think you're selling me the don Julio, you're selling me to take a shot.
Speaker 3: I'm turying you the experience, motherfucker? Am I or not?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You experience, Miss Texas? Yes, you woke up today and said, you know what, Miss Texas wanted to meet me on this interview. And that's right. I'm going to give her everything I need her to give. So are we taking this shot or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let's take it?
Speaker 1: Oh see, soul, that experience. We got that winner, We got that winner. Whatever, man Lea, Julia, fuck popy do Miss Texas? Fucking you know?
Speaker 2: All right? She got me off.
Speaker 1: Where's your drink? Where's your shot?
Speaker 2: We can take one right now, let's do it.
Speaker 1: You have shot glasses?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see that we got we do? Got the shot glasses.
Speaker 1: One for you for you?
Speaker 2: Oh, actually one for you. Where's the other one? Where the other one go?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, thank you? Oh thank you, miss sexist.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome.
Speaker 3: Are You're having a great time.
Speaker 2: I'm having a phenomenal time with you.
Speaker 1: Not for you, I love that for me too. I didn't know what to expect that. I don't have any expectations because I think that that's what's better?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I feel like expectations are done to new friends, to new friends, and.
Speaker 1: To Alex of Sexes Part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lexi Texas Part two. Let's do it, Let's get it. Alcohol doesn't phase me anymore? Is that bad?
Speaker 1: Who you telling?
Speaker 2: I keep forgetting your like like older than me, like really older than me? Because every time I meet people, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, look, he's respectful. He don't really say it, but he knows, he knows what good friend? Oh yeah, but that is right. I'm older, Yeah, and I'm wiser, and I'm fucking phenomenal. I can't even say that word. Phenomenal, that's right, phenomenal. Yeah, if you could talk to yourself five years ago, what advice would you give yourself?
Speaker 2: Do exactly what you're doing, because I don't think I really did anything you're changing. I wouldn't change it nothing that I've done, honestly, because everything that I've done till now is a product of everything that I was doing back.
Speaker 3: Let him know, say what your chest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Joey, say what your chest?
Speaker 2: I said, everything that I did four or five years ago led to where I'm at now. Now I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: Well, not whatever I want, but no, say what's your chest? Don't go backwards?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like do what you want.
Speaker 1: I want, say what you want to do? You say what you want to do and I do it. So you just came off a tour. Let's talk about that. You just had an album drop.
Speaker 3: Yes, you had a tour, Like how did that feel?
Speaker 2: Like you?
Speaker 1: Obviously this is something new to you, Like this is like being whatever, Like how did it feel to be on tour? How did it feel to like have your new your next project drop? Like where are you about right now?
Speaker 2: Well, the tour was amazing. Honestly, New York was probably the best show. I actually cried biased because no, I'm not biased. The New York show was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: What made it crazy?
Speaker 2: There were so many people there. A lot of my homies came out shout out to cash and shout out to a boogie. But yeah, not like it was a fucking vibe. And my mom was there. I think that was probably the the chair, the cake. Yeah, my mom was there, a lot of my homies were there, and like, like I cried, bro, like I've never done that, Like I don't, I don't cry much like I'm not like a very emotional person. I mean, like I'm vulnerable. Yeah, I open up to you, but like physically cry is like very rare. Like I cried that night a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you feel it's because that was your moment of like you felt you made it? Or is it because you were in the presence of your family and friends to be like you made it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was more of the presence. I feel like that that what that show taught me was that like I obviously I still do have a long way to go, but like I'm heading in the right direction, you know. So seeing that and like seeing like like almost six hundred people come out on a fucking it was like a Saturday night and just like have fun with me. It was crazy. It was very like, yeah, I got very emotional.
Speaker 1: So with those emotions, right, because you're artists and you like we feed off those things. Did that make you dig in deeper? Yeah, and want to like give a better show because you had those people in that like camaraderie behind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, I thought once I finished crying my eyes out, I thought like, Okay, yeah, this next tour has to be insane, Like I have to make the best music I have to up my performance game. Not that it's not good, but like you know, I just feel like it's necessary now to really give the people a show.
Speaker 1: For sure. I think it's it's one of those things, like you said, it's it's not that it's not good, it's those things are that every show should be an evolution, right, So we evolve every time, just like people. Right, So it's like we want to do better for every single thing. We don't want to just stay complacent because there's no fun. Yeah, there's no fun, but it's like it's fun to put on a show for the people that care and love about you the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah. I think like and with my fans, my fans are like like borderline insane, and I love it because like everything I do, they just clamor to it and they don't care what it is. And like, I'm so appreciative of that because like a lot of my fans have seen me grow since I was like nineteen, so like they have that connection now, and.
Speaker 1: It's just like, and you've been watching Alexa Texas since you been nineteen, probably.
Speaker 2: Younger, younger, I will say younger, I will say I was. I would say younger, maybe, like when was the first? Let me really think about the first.
Speaker 1: Let us think about that. Let's take a little break, Let's get back.
Speaker 2: Down to it.
Speaker 1: We are in it. We are here to stay. We're gonna get wild in this motherfucker. We're gonna get wild in this industry game. Are you ready to tell me the wildest thing that's happened to you backstage.
Speaker 3: Or after a show?
Speaker 2: Oh, wildest thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wildest thing.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Don't think tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Think of the dome't don't look at don't look at him for the answers. It's not a lifeline situation.
Speaker 2: He could know because he's here every like every time.
Speaker 1: Like I don't even see him until right now, So don't look for a lifeline.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You are doing so great. You didn't ask for any fucking like help a friend. No, Like, what's the wildest thing? Like?
Speaker 3: This is your thing? I know you have wild dms.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if you if you asks me wild dms, I can give you forty stories.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're gonna get into that too. But I'm trying to warm you up. But you're trying to lie to me because I'm asking that question, like I asked you a question, and you're looking for your friend to like for a helpline, Like, nah, Thomas text us, what it is? What's the while this story that's happened behind the scenes. What happened backstage after a show after you performed a Lexus Texas and they knew what you were about because everyone after you say you know my name, they know you. Fucking I hope you're delivering, yeah, because the first thinging is song about my name and you don't deliver. I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I like, I okay, Yeah, So I was at this show. I was I was on tour and I was with this girl, right and yeah, like we're just in the back of the ship, right because the main motherfucker was performing, right, So had you already performed? Yeah? I had already. I already got stayed on sweaty all everything was happening. She did, but but but but right we we were out because I think I had to leave. I had to leave that place that night. So she was like, oh, like it's happening now.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she said, you're fucking now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, we're fucking now, and and I'm like, oh ship, I'm like, well, I can't fuck you here. She's like I brought my car.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I know, yeah, I'm very aware. But that's like the that's like the weirdest place of like because I'm like very straightforward.
Speaker 1: I'm you're young, dumb and full of come. Yeah, dick is hard and it's not getting you arrested. But also if it's not worthy, they will come back. Yeah, And if you don't want to get fucked in a car, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, but I did it and it was fire. See it was fire. Were you in?
Speaker 1: What passenger seat? Were you in?
Speaker 2: We did in the backseat?
Speaker 1: Were you laid down?
Speaker 2: She laid down? She was.
Speaker 3: Did you sit on her face?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever sit on a girl's face? Never? Would you?
Speaker 2: Maybe I just got to be in a mode I have to be either really like, oh my god, I'm about to do this, or really on the first date no, no, I have to know you maybe third third.
Speaker 1: Would you let her eat.
Speaker 2: Hell? No, no way, No, that's not happening. You don't eat it. No, nor is my That's what I meant.
Speaker 1: But you don't eat grass. But that doesn't fall on the same like level of like, oh bro, it's like I'm not a b I'm a female. It's like you, I know, you jerked your dick off to me before, so put respect on me. I'm a cis at least.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like it's like a universal term. No, No, you prefer to be called sis.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I wouldn't want you to call me auntie because that's too so that would be weird. But and you have a whole song about me, so I think like miss Texas is better.
Speaker 2: Miss Texas okay?
Speaker 3: Cool at all times?
Speaker 2: At all at all times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you wrote a song about me, you can't call me miss Gone.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't promise you to no, no, no, no no, let me. I can call you Alexis.
Speaker 1: Let me stop you right here. This is how your youth fails is because you should treat queens how good queens.
Speaker 2: Need to be treated.
Speaker 1: Right, So if I teach you now, you will always respect me what I say you're gonna call me?
Speaker 3: Because if not, I just won't listen.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: So you wrote a whole song about me, right, Yeah, it doesn't even it's not about me. Really, you just gimmicked me and like put me in it. To be honest, it's a song, yeah, but you gimmicked my name to make my song fit into what it was, yes or no, But the whole song is not about me. Is a song about me a little bit?
Speaker 2: You got a fat ass, don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But little bit is what I said. But I'm a queen, so I need a lot of Part two.
Speaker 2: And queens aren't just getting mentioned in the song like.
Speaker 1: This is true, But the whole song is my name title. Yeah, I'm trademarked, So part two I need it to be more about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need you to do.
Speaker 3: I won't hear from my lawyers for parts.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have you in like the intro or some shit if your label allows it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh they'll allow it. I'm gonna make sure it happens.
Speaker 1: Many talks. Yeah, relationships and do you have groupies?
Speaker 2: Do I have groupies?
Speaker 3: And what are the name titles of those groupies?
Speaker 1: Like you know how everyone has a fan club, like what is yours called? Oh?
Speaker 2: Groupies is crazy?
Speaker 1: It's that not a term of words.
Speaker 2: When I think of groupies, I just think like a bunch of girls who just follow around and just want to fuck. Like, Okay, that's what I think. Isn't that what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But like so you.
Speaker 1: Don't have fans that just travel around and follow you to fuck?
Speaker 2: No, I mean like I have. I have girls in like each state that I just go see, but like I don't.
Speaker 1: That's called groupies, honey.
Speaker 2: But you just said travel like around, like they're like following me, Like, no, no, that's not happening.
Speaker 3: This is the beginning stage.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we'll walk hand through hands in this fire together. I will show you the way. It's twenty two year olds.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: You may not know now, but your fairy godmother got you.
Speaker 2: Fairy god My fairy godmother is like flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did my Valentine fairy godmother. All right, truth to Texas.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 3: I feel like we're warmed you up enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you got your fan club.
Speaker 2: The fan club is crazy.
Speaker 3: Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: I took her on on the spot date a spot date. Yeah, it was all day. We went to this place called bathhouse. It's cute, cute?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever gotten?
Speaker 2: No, I have not done that yet either or either or okay, will happen eventually though.
Speaker 1: Giving or receiving? Which do you prefer? Ever sent a naked picture to someone? If so? Who?
Speaker 2: If so? Who is so federal? Oh my god, it's so who is so federal?
Speaker 3: I am not the police. You could just say that you have.
Speaker 2: I have, but I'm not going to tell you.
Speaker 1: You say a nickname, so she no shout out to.
Speaker 2: It's just god.
Speaker 3: Can follow his other page if you want to know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. The only fans will not start.
Speaker 1: Now, what's your favorite place to be kissed? And who said only fans? There's a lot of other pages, baby, like what Patreon?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Like what I mean? Could be that?
Speaker 3: It could be it could be a dating site.
Speaker 1: It could be like, it could be a lot of things like maybe like you're young, you want to date people, Maybe you want a dating site. Maybe you're just on a page because you like promote your music and you're on.
Speaker 2: A page, you know, Like I feel like Instagram is like that's.
Speaker 3: Your that's your dating site.
Speaker 1: So whoever you listen private talk well face Joey said, if you go on his d MS. You can maybe possibly have a dating itinerary submission that he will look at. Probably he may not always look at it. He may write a song about you. He did it about me, didn't even ask.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: It could be you. Maybe next it could be you lights on or lights off, off, lingerie or no, it doesn't matter to me. So you could be naked. This is ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you don't need the presentation.
Speaker 1: You're gonna rap the I.
Speaker 2: Feel like if you do wear lingerie, I feel like that's just the plus.
Speaker 1: Okay. So if you had to pick one or the other four player sex, four play, okay, so you could just get head of the rest of your life and never have No. I mean, well, I said one or the others.
Speaker 2: Oh, one of the other, like forever, I'm picking sex. What the hell I mean?
Speaker 1: I asked you. You said you just be like yes, four play.
Speaker 2: No. I'm just saying like no, because four plays fun like it is.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying forever forever.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm choosing sex. What the hell?
Speaker 1: One? Okay? Have you ever woken up to someone and not known their name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you prefer to be called daddy? Baby?
Speaker 2: Daddy?
Speaker 1: Oh, do you have any children?
Speaker 2: No? Not planning on I do want children. But when I'm like like rich in all how many? Maybe like three? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, kinky questions, bondage yes or no? No, role playing yes or no?
Speaker 2: Ooh role playing yeah, never done it, never ever willing to try it.
Speaker 1: So what would you want someone to role play? Ass like a nurse, a doctor?
Speaker 2: May I don't even know. It just has to like happen. I don't really like I'm not really like a thinker, like, oh, I want this to happen. If it happens, I'm just like you don't seem very sexual, joy, I'm just very like private about it.
Speaker 1: We're at private talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's private talk. I get it, but like, yeah, you give us a little I'm very secretive of my sex life and that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you give a little indulge.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a surface level, right, So it's like so it's not in the particular of one person, it's the outer layer of what could becoming true. So it's like a fan to see f right. So you're just open to like those things. Doesn't mean you're stuck to those things forever. Yeah, just means that you're open to the longest you've ever gone without sex a year and six months.
Speaker 3: How did that make you feel.
Speaker 2: I didn't really feel anything. I mean I jerked off. That was very pretty much.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like, because some people say like if you don't have sex with that time that you're like more angry, the gets a soft whatever, do you feel like you would have been regardless of the same temperament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I'm the same. Like I could go without sex, like I don't really care, but like sex is fun, so I like.
Speaker 1: Okay, fantasy threesome, if you could have your ideal situation, like it doesn't matter, like anything's.
Speaker 2: Going on, just like what would that be Jenny's heart and m huh, I'm trying to think. Definitely Jenny's heart. I have a fact that's like like one of the few points I have like a real crush on. Okay, and.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: Do your research, please do my research.
Speaker 1: I don't even think if I don't know and they haven't approaching me, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Janie's heart. She's ago and oh, what's it? What's your name? Elsie? Elsie? Later, she's cool.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can put me on because I don't know any of the new ones and I've been out of the game for like five or six years.
Speaker 3: But I'm not really like I have access, but I don't have access.
Speaker 2: So no, Yeah, do you research? Is far?
Speaker 1: Do your research?
Speaker 2: Hey man, Look, we can both put each other onto ship. Bro.
Speaker 1: I guess is that once you're on my level, doing your research does nothing for me. Like, if they don't do the research about me, how cool? Pretty much get in where you fit in. If they have a song about them, then maybe I'll do the research. But I do research on someone who don't get a song about them, Okay, and.
Speaker 2: You should know that's very fair. I can't right.
Speaker 1: You've been in it, you've been winning it, You've been doing all the things. Is there anything you want to ask Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is there anything I want to ask?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, I I like took you out of your comfort zone. I said some things.
Speaker 1: You know, I know you're young. I kept it really safe for you because I didn't really get into like the I felt you were. I mean like you really felt nervous, Like I'm not gonna like.
Speaker 2: Something that you're not.
Speaker 1: You bought me flowers, you sopped.
Speaker 2: It's one thing about me is bro I'm just very no, no, yeah, I'm just very respectful. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So respectful and asking questions because it's knowledge is something that's different. That's what you should learn as a young kid and a young buck. Right, closed mouth, don't get fed.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: So if you don't ask something, then you want to know about something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then what do you want to ask me?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to keep it safe for you. You can go wherever mm no no no, no, no no no no no, around the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm too young for these songs.
Speaker 3: But you knew that you knew the beat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Just is anything you want to ask me?
Speaker 2: Though? Is there anything I want to ask Alexis Texas? Okay?
Speaker 1: One thing I do want to ask though, right, we know we use this was coming.
Speaker 2: One thing I do want to ask, right when you heard this? When you heard the song Alexis Texas, right, did you like, were you like, Okay, who the fuck is this kid? Or were you like, oh, I'm intrigued because this song is like give me your like like full like reaction. I want to know like the timeline. Hmmm, she needs to get the one though. No.
Speaker 1: So again, I'm always flattered when someone sings about me, raps about me, has a song about me whatever, right.
Speaker 3: Because at the end of the day, like.
Speaker 1: I do what I do because I love what I do. But at the same time, to the same way us you like, there's reasons of why, like you want people to know who you are and those things. Right, So I'm flattered always so off top, gracious, grateful, whatever. But I was like, this song isn't about me. You talked about me in a verse and it was great, but I didn't know That's why I was like, I wanted to sit down and was like, well, what's the premise of And I get it overall, but if you made a part two that was all about me, I'd be more about it then. The one that I love, like all your fans love because it is very catchy, like it is a like a something that you like want to like listen to. But for me, it is like the meaning of like saying my name. And this song was thought it would be in a little bit more about but again not thinking like an egotistic, was like, oh, it has to be about me. But were of like where it was, like what it meant? Even like doing the interview with like you know, it was like like like where it was the inspiration? Like where does that come from? Like was it just because it was catchy? Like is it because it is the big ass? Is because it's everything's bigger and whatever. It's like there's a lot of like those things where it's like I'm always flattered when someone wraps, sings, talks anything about you is because that means you're doing something right, you know, And so again and again being on album, especially on yours, like the first kind of thing, my name is on yours, So for me, I think that's flattering in itself and it gives flowers. So again it was just more of like but where does it fit in? And that's why I wanted to talk to you in this message was like I get now where it fits in. That was your bigger message. It's not just the one of It's a bigger message. So again it was why I was like love that sitting down and getting to know you more was like part two is going to be about me, but the bigger message is great and where you are again, where you are? You had a twenty twenty twenty twenty five, twenty twenty five album that just released and doing coming off your tours. You're doing great things. You're in the right positions. You're doing a lot of things that are boosting you to where you need to be. And I think that it's great that you came and took time to talk to Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: I got the alexis sexist close. I made it maybe just a little bit, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: You heard me. You told me some slander. The slander just kidding, like you're so sensitive, the youth is so sensitive.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, no, why would I ever disrespect you?
Speaker 1: Really, You're going to be bent over and spanked by Miss Sexist because you're very Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: I give out spankings because I am.
Speaker 2: Spankings is crazy almost bit.
Speaker 1: Back to Miss Texas always because I tell you the most things.
Speaker 2: You can speak me in your dreams and my dreams.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have already.
Speaker 1: No, when's the last time you jerked off to Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Uh? Probably like four years ago?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: How old does that make you?
Speaker 2: I was young. I was like, what he's lying was like eighteen?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Have you jerked off too recently?
Speaker 2: Jinny's heart?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: To your research? Man?
Speaker 1: What does she look like?
Speaker 3: Is she a big boddy?
Speaker 2: She's a big body. She's a big booty, big titty black girl. Okay, how do you know Twitter?
Speaker 1: So you can see from Twitter's.
Speaker 2: Look look at her. She's right there and she's funny.
Speaker 1: Ship you have to screen shot that. To me, I can't see. That's too far my old age.
Speaker 2: And she's funny as hell.
Speaker 3: So you've talked to her in person? No, I have not, So then how do you know she's funny.
Speaker 2: Because she posts funny videos on the internet.
Speaker 1: They're one of those got it?
Speaker 2: One of those What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That means you fell in love with the girl you don't even ever talked to her before.
Speaker 2: Doesn't everybody do that? You had a celebrity crush one time in your life?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm a realist.
Speaker 2: Be for real. I'm for real, be for real.
Speaker 1: I'm a realist. Like, there's people that I like but like their conversation doesn't dictate me liking them or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't.
Speaker 1: But I don't fantasize off of like who they portrayed because they're also like a character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's fair.
Speaker 3: So it's like even.
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas is a character like you don't know the real me, you know, like a fantasy of me.
Speaker 3: But you like it, don't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 3: When you wrote a song about it, you did, I mean not pretty much.
Speaker 2: I do say your chest?
Speaker 1: What do you say? From the beginning chat?
Speaker 2: I do? I do?
Speaker 1: I love it all right, So you passed thro through Texas those I gave you two questions?
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you want to like finish