Speaker 1: Good afternoon, It's Search War and we're live. You can listen to us on a k g R A radio. You can watch us on Rumble, LinkedIn Facebook, and you can also listen to us on iHeart, Spotify, and Spreaker and anywhere else you get your podcasts. We're broadcasting from Salt Lake City, Utah, and Hudson Valley, New York. And our producer today is Bill. So thank you Bill for helping us out. Really appreciate that. We I wanted to mention that we've got who we have. We've got Okay, We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia Homicide and APS are Involved Shooting Unit, and he has the Ulysses Report. And we have our Tennessee correspondent, veteran NCI Special Region Greg Greg Highlands. And then we have Megan Heaton, who is an executive producer as well as a correspondent from the Rudy Giuliani Show. And then we have Marcus Williams, who is the conservative voice of New York State. I think so uh, there's a there's a theme here in the title of this episode is venting Okay. Incidentally, one of our team members behind the scenes Detective Anna mid Lars from Buffalo Police Department are retired. I just wanted to give her a shout out because she's going to play an integral role in one of the things that we're talking about and as it pertains to and I just wanted to mention that somebody that we've we all know will be auditioning, auditioning for a major television series. Hopefully we can talk about it tomorrow or next week if they come on and when they come on. So anyway, Okay, so we've got a lot of things to cover today, but I wanted to get to our special guest because we've got a lot of things that we'd like to have you guys comment on. Okay, our special guest is a Glenn Fogerty. He is a Glenn. You have an amazing story all the way from mail room right next to the Trump Tower to CEO. How about that. That's an awesome story. So Glenn is a as a US Navy veteran. As I mentioned, he previously was for a long time ago in a mail room close to Trump Tower. I subsequently became an exclusive agent for a Concord International right and obviously lived in AOC's neighborhood, but is now the CEO of what's the name of that, Glenn.
Speaker 2: It's called Alvon Technologies Technologies.
Speaker 1: So he's a wealth of information and he's he's got a lot of zah if if I could say that, So I wanted to run a couple through a couple of these things. Bill, Can you show the the gala website please? Okay? On on Friday night, right, Glenn? Yes, Uh, it's make music right Can you talk to talk to with the featured headliner Laura Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, the featured headliner is, uh, yeah, Larry Trump is at the event. It's designed to you know, basically make music great again. Uh, And she has a mission to make music right again. And one of the primary performers is a woman named Chloe Castillo who is a pianist classical pianist. And in conjunction with that, there will also be Chris Machio, who is Trump's opera singer. He'll be there, and it's it's an evening that's not.
Speaker 2: Focused on politics. It's it's just strictly.
Speaker 3: Focused on on music and people gathering and enjoying it, you know, and having normal conversations, uh, things of that sort. And then we have this guest here, Chad Prather, who's a comedian.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, which.
Speaker 3: Is always nice to have one of those. Yeah, I've never met him before.
Speaker 1: But is it possible, I know, for example, like one of our team members, obviously, Detective Anna Medlars from Buffalo PD retired, will be attending. If people still want to attend, is it possible for them to.
Speaker 3: Attend until about midnight tonight? Tickets tonight midnight?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Bill, can you bring that up again quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go to that website and just to give you an idea of what the entrance fee is, Bill, can you bring that up a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's general attendants and VIP, and of course we have limited available for sponsors.
Speaker 2: But at this point, if you're that late.
Speaker 3: As a sponsor, the print work's already been done, so I don't think they could get your logos and stuff throughout the event.
Speaker 1: Right, but people could still attend, right of course?
Speaker 5: Bill?
Speaker 1: Can you bring that up anymore or not? Oh? Okay, So it gives you the you know, general admission is a thousand, and then VIP is what two thy five hundred premium? I mean, you can go through that list. I mean it goes from one thousand to fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, it does.
Speaker 3: A diamond sponsor, I believe it is is as you can see it's sold out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that sign, right, it is.
Speaker 2: It is, and it's fairy good cause.
Speaker 3: One of our diamond sponsors is a woman I've been helping and she's her name is doctor Mimi Song, and she's from California, and the woman is on a mission to unite the two careas. But she's also probably one of the Donald Trump's biggest fans. And the woman has been tiresly going to congressional people, Milania Trump and things like that, because one of the things that she's motivated to do is create this international anti cyber bullying bill, and she's already talked to Chuck Grassley about it, Byron Donald's and Melania Trump, so you know, that's that's one of the things she's focused on. But also on an international scale because she's Korean originally, she's using you know, her money essentially to unite the two careas and she wants the children to get fed.
Speaker 2: And she's also a minister. So she's got you a nice record.
Speaker 3: So she decided to be a part of this and become a Diamond sponsor for this event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, she's we're in a lot of hats. Hey, speaking of the Trump let me run these because we just got these. Megan was kind enough to send these to us and they're awesome. So hang on, So who's the Democrat?
Speaker 6: Who's the Democrat?
Speaker 7: That'll frankl is the incumbents?
Speaker 8: Oh you're running over here here to your's very good. I'll mean, I'll look at it. I'll walk with the bark convos me. I'm looking for let me see before you. Let me see that dress. I love that dress. He's a great Let me see that dress.
Speaker 5: Lay and where are you from.
Speaker 9: Going?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm one other one. I wanted to show here.
Speaker 5: As the president. I love the outsid.
Speaker 9: Look that's okay, she's.
Speaker 1: Not gonna hurt you.
Speaker 5: I like him.
Speaker 6: Come on, hey, you go to get it.
Speaker 1: You have beginner outside.
Speaker 8: And here look at the shoes from Pennsylvania last Philadelphia.
Speaker 10: I'm honest, I was all about the balance root Now when this count I love it.
Speaker 7: And Coriano originalized, Really that abul.
Speaker 3: Taking ladies and you work for you know, I don't.
Speaker 11: But I just love havingy to tumbler and that's how I'm done.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's got a good picture.
Speaker 6: Come on, when you're.
Speaker 4: Done with that, do you mind taking a picture with the girls?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What are you play?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're dying to take it.
Speaker 6: There you're with you like that?
Speaker 1: Buddy? All right? That's awesome too.
Speaker 12: So that two that was That was the first time I was at mar Lager. That was way before Juliani and any of that stuff. But yeah, definitely highlight.
Speaker 1: Oh really, hey, so did you incidentally?
Speaker 12: I did tell him I was all about the battle recount when I met him too.
Speaker 1: You saw that, Yeah, yeah, exactly. Okay, so you told him you're from Philadelphia and you're from Philly, right, and you've been the victim of crime in Philadelphia obviously, and Glenn, you're familiar with Philadelphia, right? Oh god, yeah, if I have to uh and uh and uh, Jake is very familiar with Philadelphia. Sure, yeah, I don't have megass, so there is Uh. I just wanted to mention this. You know, for those of you that love or ate Philadelphia, there is a news Deli boys. Have any of you heard that heard of that?
Speaker 5: That's a that's a landmark behind me.
Speaker 1: Oh well that is perfect because Deli Boys is about a about a deli in Philadelphia that has a it's up front for a drug trafficking and the lady that you're going to see here is the head of the drug trade and she's in Philadelphia at a hotel being held hostage, and she suggests to her kidnappers what they might want to do in Philadelphia. So you want to read these subtitles, You.
Speaker 13: Boys, just wasting your day in here with me when you can have a proper, if any day finding Thelwaukee steps eating up, she staying it off with some track tourism.
Speaker 1: Trank tourism. So yeah, I think I have anything to say anything about that. So the Kensington tour she's talking about, right.
Speaker 14: Yes, I don't know if you saw that tweet the stinky you tweated the other day where the actual trenk was flesh eating the guy on the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh that's yes, Yes, that was bad.
Speaker 5: That was bad.
Speaker 1: So Glenn, you originally resided in AOC's geographical area, right.
Speaker 3: Well, her considered her district. Yeah, but where she claims to have grown up. I kind of did the work and she would have been probably a block maybe two blocks down from the building I grew up in. When I was about seven years old, there used to be a carvell and I used to live on the top floor, you know, for about two years until we moved to New Jersey. She apparently lived more towards this oval, because if you ever look at Parkchester, it was a planned mini city and it was owned by Leona Helmsley for a long time I'm and her husband, yeah yeah, until she died and then left all her money to her dog because she was nuts. There was an oval in the middle that was considered a central point, and one of the first stores in that neighborhood was Macy's and a whole bunch of stores kind of popped up along there. So you have a drag strip on the other side of the oval from where I was, and AOC lived over by that area. I lived on the opposite side of the oval, which is about a block away and a little further down the street, so I knew that neighborhood, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Is there a trank problem in AOC's district.
Speaker 3: I have not been back to that neighborhood. I have a zero desire. My grandmother she looked about a hunt and she dropped dead about I don't know, five years ago.
Speaker 2: I haven't had no reason to go back up there again.
Speaker 3: I mean, my grandmother adored and everything, but she did die and it was inevitable. I mean she's about one hundred, so there was no other reason. And I had an uncle that was actually living there too, and he lost the apartment before they killed him, because I personally think they probably killed him by having these people just move into his apartment and then they took they threw him out, and then he.
Speaker 2: Was found in the street.
Speaker 3: You know, So that that's the kind of crap that goes on and in that district. If you want to become a politician, I guarantee you. I know exactly what AOC said to everybody in the street. Look, if you give me your vote, I'll give you free ship. That's it. That's all she had to say to them. And these dumb welfare abusing retards are like, okay, I'll go to vote for you, GOOC.
Speaker 2: And then she won.
Speaker 1: Oh god. And incidentally she copied Megan's dress right for.
Speaker 11: The dress, it's an interesting color combination.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Yeah, one thing that should add, by the way, Megan, you might want to hook up with. I'm also the manager if you didn't notice on the side, a manager for Lena Receiva. She's the woman who painted Trump's true social painting with the face the American flag, and she does a fashion address with like the presidents on it and everything like that.
Speaker 12: She's a blonde, right, yes, yes, I've actually seen her.
Speaker 7: Beautiful. I love it's artistic what she does, very.
Speaker 3: Cool, right, And I just offered my services as a manager because you know, some people kind of bully others around that aren't really business. So now she's doing well, but she has a fashion line, and one of the things coming up is I'm putting an event together in October which I'm not going to reveal yet, but let's put it this way, three days of conservative celebration and part of that will be a fashion show, so you might be interested. Yeah, I've got a couple of celebrities lined up to a pier and it's going to be I will reveal the location. It's Ronkonkoma, Long Island, and there's a very big facility out there. A friend of mine owns right next to an airport too. And guess what I got as a surprise. A friend of mine happens to run. I'm not going to mention their names. Which one a squadron of F sixteen's might happen to have to stop by at that airport.
Speaker 2: So we might actually get an F sixteen flyover.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Hey, cole On, we meet you in Western New York.
Speaker 2: That's entering territory. I defected years ago.
Speaker 1: Western New York, you know, like Rochester and Buffalo.
Speaker 3: We need you to You're glutton for punishment. You like the shovel snow, don't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know anyway, we have garbage plates, right, yeah, But we have other problems. As you'll see, Marcus is as up against democratic socialist people in his election cycle. Right and right, Marcus is running for a city council at large for Rochester. But and he's up against the socialists that are currently running the city. I just want to give you an idea, a taste, just a teeny taste of what the hell is going on up here, because you know, we need your help, Glenn, Okay, hang on, it seems like everybody needs my help.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, Marcus c Williams here.
Speaker 1: If I can get this to cooperate.
Speaker 4: Hey everybody, Marcus C. Williams here, we're over here on Smith Street. And hey everybody, Marcus C Williams here, We're over here on Smith Street.
Speaker 6: And just early this morning.
Speaker 4: We had an unfortunate incident where a ten year old boy was shot multiple times in his room through his house because somebody decided that they wanted to shoot up the house, and the poor boy was hit while his other family members and mother were inside the house as well. This is something that's unacceptable. But we continue to see multiple homes being shot up, bystandards, being hurt by all of the crime that continues in our community, and nobody does anything on city council because City council doesn't care. You don't matter to them. I don't matter to them, but you matter to me. These type of instances hurt and destroy families and change lives forever, and it's not something that can be come back from.
Speaker 6: But City Council refuses to.
Speaker 4: Even acknowledge that we have any crime going on in our city. They will never even say that the crime exists. This needs to change immediately, and that's why I'm running for city council. So I encourage you November fourth, vote Marcus C. Williams for Rochester, New York City Council. I'll be on the conservative line, but it doesn't matter what party you're in, Democrat, Independent, whatever. You can vote for me without even having a change of party. Just look for my name and select it. Because this is ridiculous. How many more families need to be disrupted? How many more lives need to be interrupted and changed?
Speaker 6: Forever?
Speaker 4: Do you feel safe in our community? Do you think the rest of the people feel safe? But these issues continue to go unaddressed. I encourage you guys, remember stand up, speak up, and don't shut up.
Speaker 6: Take action.
Speaker 4: Y'all be blessed, Be well.
Speaker 1: Marcus, did you have a bulletpool proof vest on while you were doing that? Well?
Speaker 4: Those are illegal in New York State now, thanks to our great governor.
Speaker 6: In this state Assembly.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. Does anybody want to say her name is Glenn?
Speaker 2: Which joke can die?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Okay, So anyway, all I'm saying Glenn is uh, you know, if it becomes uh, you know Philadelphia with their trank tourism and uh, you know Rochester. I'm sure they have a trank problem, but they have a shooting everybody and their brother problem.
Speaker 12: So in Philadelphia, I mean there's been a lot of cases also with Krasner where he wasn't holding people that he should have been holding for maybe a legal gun whatever it would be. Those same people would be involved in other drive bys where kids were getting kill.
Speaker 11: Check the accountability.
Speaker 1: Check this out. Pittsford, New York, which is a suburb of Rochester, which is has I think it actually has the number one school district in the state and is the second highest income in the state. Uh, this happened like today?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: A man suspect did of a string of incidents in Pittsford faces more charges after Rochester police said he rode up behind a woman on Park Avenue and Park Avenue first of all, is a hoy deytoity area, right, Marcus, basically very much so okay, so Park Avenue and made unwanted sexual comments before following her into a store, entering a bathroom alone, and refusing to leave.
Speaker 2: Look at his eyes there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we don't know he might identify as a woman, let's not I.
Speaker 3: Don't care if he.
Speaker 2: Look at the eyeballs. He's a nutcase.
Speaker 1: This is the This is the key though, and it's indicative of you know, Philadelphia, Rochester, every other.
Speaker 12: That had sucually assaulted five different women and they don't have him yet. They're just putting PSAs out. Careful when you go in center city, you know, be aware of your surroundings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, check this out. Was arrested charged with first and second degree harassment and trespassing. He was taken to the Monroe County Jail. Police said his bike was secured as evidence. Pittsford Town Supervisor Bill Smith said the town issued a no trespass order against him after a string of incidents, a string of incidents along the canal by the way, let's see. He was arrested July tenth and charged with harassment for an incident near Great Embankment Park, but was released after a raintment. It's terrible whatever, I mean, you know, it's just indicative of the fact that you know.
Speaker 2: The question is who released them.
Speaker 3: Was it the politicians or was it the chief of police or was it the officer.
Speaker 1: There's a politicians basically there you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we have.
Speaker 4: We have a state laws that allow all the criminals essentially to get out. We had some serious tragic stuff happened. We had the guy that was out on attempted murder. I don't know how you got out on attempted murder and they're not holding you when you have a record, and.
Speaker 6: Then he killed somebody.
Speaker 4: Last year, we had somebody that was a repeated sexual offender get out and then got into an altercation which he had murdered somebody. Also, we was some serious issues out here and our city council where I live in the city, there's so much crime that nobody talks about. Like I put up the shooting of the ten year old inside his house. Just the night before last, there was a nine and a twelve year old that did an armed robbery to steal a lady's car, led the police on a police chase, and then the police had to pull back because they were driving so recklessly. Then when they were caught after they crashed the car, they got out of jail.
Speaker 6: The same day.
Speaker 4: There's no repercussions. City council didn't even say anything. It didn't make the news or anything, and it's.
Speaker 3: Terrible, right, it doesn't fit their agenda of course, right, So.
Speaker 1: I want to move to the next thing. I want you guys to look at this and tell me what you think. We have several of these involving Epstein.
Speaker 15: I Go has partnered up with the Illuminati to give us their biggest set yet, Epstein's Island recommended for eighteen plus. Ironically, you get to cover up every inch of where it all went down with the people who call this place paradise.
Speaker 6: Coming in at over twenty thousand.
Speaker 15: Pieces, you get the entire mansion with three party scenes.
Speaker 6: You get just laying and Epstein.
Speaker 15: At a disco, Trump and Clinton hitting a Hillary pinata, and last.
Speaker 6: But not least, you have Gates pissing in the sink.
Speaker 15: I don't really want to build that, but I guess you would be that guy at the party. So kudos to them for nailing down his dislikeability. So yeah, lego Epstein's Island.
Speaker 2: I don't know where they're going to put this the source.
Speaker 1: You're cracking me up, man, Okay, So listen courtesy of Greg this is kind of shocking at the very end. So and this pertains to Epstein as well, So let's take a look at this.
Speaker 16: Ever underestimate the butterfly effect of a tiny public access show in upstate New York. Clay Tiffany was an independent journalist and the fearless host of dirsh for the Charlatans. Notorious for being a thorn in the side of local officials and law enforcement. Clay Tiffany would probe into corrupt politicians and dirty cops, then broadcast his findings on his public access show. But with this fame came enemies in powerful places, one being Briarcliffe police officer slash body builder Nicholas Tartaglione, who in nineteen ninety seven pulled Clay Tiffany over, warned him to stop looking into the police department, said he has ties with the mob, then physically assaulted the TV host. Obviously, this led Clay to delve further into the cop and so began a long standing feud between the two. Tiffany dug into his past and found that Tartaglione had a history of assault in his time as a police officer. Clay Tiffany would slam him and the BPD on Dirge for the Charlatans, and in retaliation, Tartaglione would find him and beat him up. This happens at least four times, with the last confrontation putting Clay in the hospital. He would host the next episode from his hospital bed. Clay sued the police department, winning a big settlement, but Tartaglione was never charged or found guilty of a crime. Until this story goes somewhere, I never could have predicted.
Speaker 6: Clay.
Speaker 16: Tiffany passed away in March twenty fifteen of natural causes, and the following year, Nicholas Tartagleone was arrested after calling four men over stolen drug money and burying them in a mass grave in the woods. Tartaglione, now facing a life sentence, has been behind bars since his arrest, where in twenty nineteen, he was the last person to share a prison cell with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's an interesting connection.
Speaker 1: That's a very interesting connection. I don't know whether you guys have anything to say about Epstein, Island or Epstein or what the hell's going on.
Speaker 4: Hey, you can't talk about Epstein because you know, he was a puppet for too many foreign intelligence agencies and stuff like that. And we can't talk about those foreign intelligence agencies because they'll blacklist you real click, real quick.
Speaker 1: Do you know who Mike Bens is? Yes, Okay, so let's let's let's go kill this off quick.
Speaker 6: What on work?
Speaker 1: Life gets longer?
Speaker 9: Awful?
Speaker 1: Fist softer in it?
Speaker 6: Kiss pretty soft to me.
Speaker 9: And if it takes you to make bliss, well I feel pretty blissfully.
Speaker 4: If that's not beautiful without the pain, while I just rather.
Speaker 1: Never happen, you can't see the beauty again when its life gets longer, awful, fizz offer, just offer me.
Speaker 9: Whatever it is, where it is, let's start to warkt directly. It's right here. It's on the fucking Facebook. A year ago, blessed a year ago.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Ryan Roth assassin works for the State Department.
Speaker 3: You want me to shime in on that whole situation, Yeah, all right, that guy, look at his eyeballs, Look at him.
Speaker 2: He's a freak.
Speaker 3: Okay, And then he was all virtue signaling being cancuffed in the back of a police car. You know, I'm a perfect citizen. I'm doing good for the world. No, he's a piece of dog shit, is what he is. And then I'll tell you who's guilty of. What was going on with that was barrio stupid and he got with his face. John Kerry, you know, mister concrete face to join in on that, and they went over and they started building these bio labs all on the border of the of the Russians. There's some other situations that Russia wants in there where you know, they wanted to back their access to Crimea because their entire black Sea fleet was displaced by not having access to the port. So that was a good justified reason, I guess for prudence say I need that. But then to keep going, well, he's justified it by going to the UN saying I've got all these this evidence proving there's fifty one bio labs on my border. How would you feel up in Rochester if the Canadians, those stupid idiots over on the other side of that river, decided to put one right over there in Toronto? You go nuts that I don't need VX nerve das. What if you have a chernobyl over there and all my citizens are all going to die? And who orchestrated as Victoria Newland, that big fat pig that was she was working under killery, you know, and who broke it it all our all time famous crackhead hunter. That's right, that's.
Speaker 4: There were a bunch of US that were trying to warn about those bio labs, and they called it, they told us we were crazy, we don't know what we're talking about. And then all of a sudden in the news it was like, oh, the US is just moving stuff out of the bio labs over there. Oh so it's just like it was just like a bottom line of the news. It was like it was a nothing burger there, and I'm like, what are you serious? Bio labs in the Ukraine funded by the CDC and NHS, like this should be worldwide news.
Speaker 3: Like I'm running out of Reynolds wrap. I mean, I've made so many tenfold hats. I'm out of it now. I mean, you know, well, that's how you know.
Speaker 5: That's how you know.
Speaker 14: You over to target the minute they called you a conspiracy fear.
Speaker 2: I love exactly.
Speaker 14: They called you that ten years ago. You were right over the target ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Target years ago. And they've been calling me so much. My I changed my use your name on games to exploitive everything I ever wrote exploitive censored bands, you know, so I just adopted it.
Speaker 14: How do you have a guy who's only been his seven years running for mayor of New York in winning.
Speaker 5: He doesn't even know the damn national anthem. He can't even named.
Speaker 2: The five Burroughs exactly.
Speaker 5: He don't even know y'all just named Pittsford. I guarantee you don't know what. Excuse me.
Speaker 11: And a lot of these people are planned implants. It's never by accident. This is all just like Obama him. It was an implant too, like they knew that that's what his trajectory was going to be.
Speaker 7: It wasn't organic at all.
Speaker 12: That's why you see him in pictures as a young boy around Bush, his mother, his father, his stepfather. Who was the CIA guy?
Speaker 14: How did you get to run for mayor of Minnesota? I mean that guy just got hit from some value.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we shouldn't be allowing these people to run for any type of office. If their first generation I barely wanted, no offense. I barely won a second generation person running. We just had that Congress lady. I can't remember what her name was, she was sold down in Mexico. What her name with Venezuela. First, she said, yeah, what type of go on record and say that is insane?
Speaker 12: I think as soon as she made it, even a comment like that that's it.
Speaker 7: You should be finished because.
Speaker 6: That's a crazy thing.
Speaker 3: It was Guatemala, not Venezuela.
Speaker 6: It's easy. It's open treason. Her what's the other lady's name?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 4: Ilian Omar and Rashida Talib all of them like they need to be in prison, like treason, call.
Speaker 11: For violence on innocent citizens and and call for that.
Speaker 12: I mean if anybody else had a regular job, let alone a government job.
Speaker 7: You would you should be fired.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to know what you guys think about this as it pertains to assassins.
Speaker 18: You know, this is why Trump's awesome. He's flexible and when dun crap happens, he's able to do this reverse UNO card Like reading this makes you mad. The Secret Service plans to fire di I hired agents, but Obama point judge fules illegal.
Speaker 19: That takes you off. But then Trump thinks outside the box and then assigns them to protect Clinton. Obama and Biden, who rejective and demand your based mail agents.
Speaker 6: Can't make it up?
Speaker 2: How was that hiding behind him?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You said goodyear on it, didn't it?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So before we get to these, uh, the Bureau.
Speaker 3: Can I can I go back on something that Yes, she chucked Meghan, you were talking about implants.
Speaker 2: Barrio stupid was an implant. Yeah, I know. The person that we have to thank.
Speaker 3: For that is Ted Kennedy because nobody who Mario dumbass was.
Speaker 2: And so he sat down.
Speaker 3: Ted comes over to him in the Senate, sits down next to him, and within a week he's suddenly running as a presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: And the way I see it is.
Speaker 11: Had no history of his college where he.
Speaker 2: Went exactly the Harvard but the.
Speaker 12: Records are all sealed. I mean, what president, why are the records? Obviously we know what we know, but the public.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I'm watching based on those records. You know the woman that released in Honolulu, that released his short form of his birth certificate. You steriously died six weeks later in a common helicopter transit trip across the islands over there, which he usually did all the time.
Speaker 2: It just blew up.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to figure out exactly how the most powerful man in the country isn't able to produce his birth certificate.
Speaker 6: When you or I or any of us can go on and at that.
Speaker 12: Point you had the Bush, you know, your you had everybody that Clintons, everybody in line. They're all on the same team, you understand. So when once you have it cleaned out like that, it is easy for them to be deceptive to the American people because they were controlling everything. Only now and in the past couple of years have we been able to ask a question. I mean, they show videos where they show how you know, I guess they can deconstruct it in.
Speaker 11: A way where they know doctor and and whatnot. I think show it to the people. I mean, for so long before this we just believe what we were told.
Speaker 7: Who would ever think.
Speaker 3: Well, So with the end, there's a and a Russian guy who actually took the long form from the official.
Speaker 2: Website, the White House dot gom.
Speaker 3: Yeah great on the site, and he heeled it apart and found out it was Adobe layered to be times and it revealed he was born in Kenya and his own brother actually says, brother, it's just welcome to the birthplace of Barack Obama, you know.
Speaker 4: And the craziest part was is that they played in our face so hard, Like I mean, you could have at least put out a fake one early on and now you've got us waiting years to get the birth certificate.
Speaker 6: Don't play in my face.
Speaker 4: Don't insult me at least if he's the most powerful man in the world.
Speaker 6: I mean, you got the.
Speaker 4: CIA, the FBI, the d d n I, all of these different groups, like you couldn't have even hired somebody here on the side.
Speaker 6: Like the level of disrespect for us, like you.
Speaker 11: Didn't even try.
Speaker 14: Well, let's still disrespecting this. I mean, come on, Crooks was dead. The roof was washed down in two seconds. I mean obviously that I kill the day it happened, that was our government killed him. They couldn't have him any And now we're talking about you know, look at look at the photos on the floor of Marlago classified documents. Even if he's not gonna lay him on the floor like that, I mean, he and I Now we've got to have all these damn that positions. We know what it is. It's time for us to stop all this nonsense with these carefully and strongly worded letters. That does nothing.
Speaker 5: Glynn, you said you've been dealing with this for ten years.
Speaker 14: In twenty thirty five, we're gonna find out that just then, something we knew that Joe Biden couldn't say abada. You know, somebody had to say for Joe Biden, enough is enough with this BS.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even stand up right.
Speaker 5: Yes, you saw it in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 14: Anybody who watched him when he was running, they would shoot.
Speaker 5: I dealt with drugs. I don't people record drugs. That guy's eyes was like.
Speaker 14: He like sydeclops. His eyes were so damn why they was then the touching each other? He was on he was shot up. They wait for you to tell you he was shot up.
Speaker 5: You can see it the other day. Look at any crackhead when he after you just take a hit.
Speaker 3: Well, Jake's one thing wrong in that sentence, though Joe Biden never ran.
Speaker 5: Well, you are right, He's.
Speaker 14: Still in a good circle. He stood uside a good circle. You know how to stand outside a circle.
Speaker 5: I guess it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want, I want to ask you what you guys think of this is uh crass. I'm still used run this and then you can tell me what you think. Holy shit, America.
Speaker 20: The House Oversight Committee just dropped a giant pile of subpoenas on a whole long list of dirty bastards.
Speaker 2: Related to the Epstein shit.
Speaker 20: Now there's some caveats here, but this list, holy fuckball's completely real.
Speaker 5: Already checked it.
Speaker 2: This shit's legit.
Speaker 20: Islane Maxwell, she was handed her subpoena. First, she'll be deposed on August eleventh. She's first up, she's going to talk about all of Epstein's activities.
Speaker 5: Next up, we got the DOJ to be deposed.
Speaker 2: On August nineteenth.
Speaker 20: All of they know their records unredacted, only the names to be fucking cleared.
Speaker 5: Then we got here.
Speaker 9: Here's here's where it gets fun.
Speaker 20: Bill Clinton has been added a subpoena for October fourteenth, and he is to testify about his knowledge on Epstein activities. Jeff Epstein visited the fucking White House seventeen times with Bill Clinton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right in the White House.
Speaker 1: He came right over.
Speaker 9: Hillary's up.
Speaker 20: She's got a deposition on October ninth all of her knowledge of the Epstein files. Komy has a deposition for October seventh.
Speaker 9: Muller September second.
Speaker 20: These these are both FBI directors because they were both director of the FBI when Epstein had some shit. They want to know what the fuck happened? What were you doing? With the handle of the Epstein files. You got Loretta Lynch. Here's the they subpoened every single fucking attorney general for the last like thirty years. Loretta Lynch ag under Obama September nineteenth, she's going in DOJ activities over Epstein. Eric Holder, Attorney General under Obama Nomber thirtieth. He'll be deposed Bill Barr on August eighteenth. That's Trump's fucking ag.
Speaker 2: Not only is he.
Speaker 20: Going to be talking about the attorney general's actions, the DOJ's actions around Epstein, but also Epstein's death. We got Jeff's sessions also deposed on.
Speaker 5: August twenty eighth.
Speaker 6: Alberto Gonzales.
Speaker 20: That's a Bush era attorney general for August twenty sixth in all DOJ.
Speaker 6: Actions related to Epstein.
Speaker 3: And we even got Merrick Garland in.
Speaker 20: There to be deposed on October second for his DOJ actions. Now, there are some caveats here. These are all closed doors. So the only thing we're gonna hope to get out of this are transcripts. This none of this is going to be public. But I didn't even think we'd get here.
Speaker 2: This is the first step to maybe actually getting something.
Speaker 20: I hope somebody on that fucking House Oversight Committee has a pair of balls and a brain to ask the right questions. I don't like it that it's closed doors, but there's two ways to look at that that could be better, because like you're not in front of cameras or you know, still transcripts. Are they gonna fudge them? It doesn't matter that shit can be foyd. There is some hope here people.
Speaker 2: I fucking I never saw it coming. I never saw it coming.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they actually did this.
Speaker 7: It's the first step.
Speaker 20: You gotta have depositions before you can have criminal charges brought. Let's hope they don't get out of big broom and just sweep this fucking under the fucking dirty rugs.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you, Long live the Republic.
Speaker 1: Thoughts.
Speaker 4: I hear words and I see things, and I need people to go to prison.
Speaker 6: I need these people to stop playing in my head.
Speaker 11: I see it happening from two weeks ago when we were talking about this till now. You guys don't think like more has happened.
Speaker 6: It's not as fans know what's happening.
Speaker 4: But will they go to prison? This is this is what I need. I see stuff happening. I see the depositions, I see the things behind the closed doors, but I need people in prison. They're going to get up there. I heard that they can't plead the fifth but I don't think that that's what's going to happen. They they as far as I'm concerned, Congress has no authority. They can't send them to jail, So it has to get referred to the Department of Justice.
Speaker 7: Military.
Speaker 11: If you're in a military scenario, right, it wouldn't it would be a different in the low War Manual.
Speaker 7: The whole scenario could be completely different.
Speaker 6: Right, it's all treason. They all need to be all agree with that.
Speaker 11: But I'm just saying, if there was, if there was a military scenario that's playing out right now, it does have different it does have different rules.
Speaker 12: You guys agree, constitution all of that.
Speaker 14: Devin Noon has told us this stuff back in twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen, and they told us we were crazy. And listen, why is Chilaine Maxwells unless she's given a all the CIA or intelligence stuff, why is her stuff redacted? She was running the child sex ring. Why can't we know about that? Who was she running the child sex ring for so I'm with Marcus and I can see your point, Meagan, But until I see handcuffs more them, then I've been waiting ten years for something that may not happen. And if trum Trump got three and a half more years he's coming up on this two hundredth day in office. If this stuff doesn't get done in the next three and a half years, I don't think nobody else in our government, because it's both sides of the tennis court that's playing this game against the American people, I don't think that it will happen. I don't think nobody going to have the balls And and God bless big Balls. He got beat up trying to protect the.
Speaker 21: Woman up, So nobody has he stood up for a woman who was getting car jet And I bet you if you find the wide angle camera view, you probably got five other cowardly men standing there watching Big Balls get beat up.
Speaker 5: So, and I'm hoping that's not.
Speaker 14: An analogy of our government where you got Trump stepping in to try to save the country and you got everybod else watching them.
Speaker 5: In three and a half years from now.
Speaker 1: You're right, we got nothing.
Speaker 12: You should all be concerned about your one hundred percent right, because what Tolci Gabbert said about this betrayal concerns every American. Integrity of our democratic republic depends on every person involved to be investigated and bought brought to justice to prevent this from ever happening again. So, yes, you might be here for the three years now, but we have to know that we have the candidates and other people that are even running in our local government that are going to you know, share the same kind of headspace and not want to be cheap. Because if we've learned anything over these last few years, I mean, most people they just went with the you know, whatever they're own party would tell them or whatever they're directive.
Speaker 11: Was, you know, and we're all, uh, you know what.
Speaker 12: We've been through, you know, with COVID, with everything, and I think too too much people act like, you know, the COVID thing didn't really happen, and we're just gonna ignore it, and we're not really like we need to with them.
Speaker 7: We need to deal with the twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: When people going to go to jail for COVID.
Speaker 4: Please, somebody thank you for that.
Speaker 5: Robert.
Speaker 7: What's happening Jake.
Speaker 3: Let's get one thing straight. It's not called COVID. It's called the Kung flu.
Speaker 6: That's Hong Kong flu.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was the Kong flu, and it was all fabricated.
Speaker 3: I've been in China two hundred times and I've walked through wet marcus like that. I never called jack Shitay do they that's yeah? Maybe one city it's called It used to be called Canton, now it's called Guangzhou. This is saying that the lead anything that has four legs except to take, so.
Speaker 2: You know, they're a loot crazy.
Speaker 6: But I never went down.
Speaker 1: In that city.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But there is no lay in how that it was.
Speaker 3: From a wet market somebody cooking fish industry. Let me explain this to you, and I blame your mayor your ex mayor. Thank god, Kenny that goes. Oh yeah, you, Megan and Jake are going to specifically love This is if you had noticed a year before that whole Kung Flu came out, they were trying to impeach Trump left and right. Okay, one after the other. Okay, we failed on that. Let's try another one. You know, vinmin Now I heard something on a phone call. Oh quick, let's get another impeachment going, you know, and basically kicking him in the book for his entire presidency. They needed a plan B for their third attempt, and if it failed, well what else can we do? So Kenny came up with this plan a year earlier, where he says, I'm going to allow Philadelphia people to vote by mailing ballots with no postmark required up to three months after the elect I'm sorry, when the Daytona five hundred is over, whoever got the checkered flag is the winner? Not three months later where you and the FBI comes and says, guess what you know, Dale Earnhart, you didn't win. We're taking your trophy away.
Speaker 11: Go fuck exactly right.
Speaker 3: They figured if he fail, if they failed on that impeachment, they would use this method to lock everybody down, just use mail in ballots. And and sure enough, almost to the day that that's that impeachment failed, that all of a sudden, a guy in Washington State might have this thing called kung flu. And next thing, you know, we weren't in radiation suits like Austin. I meant the psychological Darth Vader and ship impacts it's making your right.
Speaker 6: The psychological impacts, that's what it was. I remember going for the.
Speaker 12: Divorces because of COVID. I mean, there's a lot of things. There was a lot of uncertainty.
Speaker 7: People of the suicide.
Speaker 12: We're not talking about suicide or the drug overdose were the things that went on because people were really isolated by themselves, thinking.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, this is the end of the world.
Speaker 11: I mean it really it messed with people's heads, there's no question about it.
Speaker 3: But the smart people like myself questioned it and I said, after a week, I noticed, where's to bring out my dead cards? Okay, because they said this is like the bubonic plague. I should have the guy coming out with the wagon, going bring out, you bring out. There's nobody here. All I saw is my neighbors locked in their house. So I was like, enough of this shit. I took the mask off and I started walking around the stores like this, fucking very much. Yes I'm immune form lib tardatian. Go fuck yourself, the cops. Okay, fuck you very much. Call the cops.
Speaker 2: And they never did.
Speaker 12: I would be at the gym on a treadmill and there's like it's like the treadmill police, they come near you put the.
Speaker 11: Mask on, Like, what planet do I live one? If you're if you're working out and you can't breathe your maximum, I want to know what help?
Speaker 12: Like the fact that people followed it, I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Because they're sheeple and they really are brain damaged morons. Where the best was when, at the very end of this whole kung flu crazed bullshit was I decided to go to the dentist about getting something fixed.
Speaker 2: I walked into the office.
Speaker 3: Now by this point, people already starting to remove their masks and walking around outside. But I walked into the office and there's the woman behind the desk and another nurse behind her, and they're shit chatting with their typical bullshit gossip and eating bond bonds and making their asses the size of a semi and.
Speaker 2: They're like, Hi, can I help you?
Speaker 3: And I had passed the guy who had no mask on walking out the door, and I was like, yeah, I saw you sign that you do dental work, and I figured, why not, I'll give you some business. But I'm stopping in oh, And meanwhile she reaches on her and puts a mask on it. She goes, and I need to ask you, could you put your mask on? I said why, and she goes, well, it's the rules. I was like, you weren't just wearing one. That guy wasn't and this is a dentist's office. Oh well, it's okay. Would you go into the room with him?
Speaker 11: You could remove the men when you're in the room, and when you're I should thumb asks.
Speaker 3: Once I opened my going into the ventilation system. You're going to get it anyway, so what is your problem?
Speaker 6: You can take it off when you're eating though, if you're in a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Right, don't breathe right, you know, I said, you know what, take the mask to give me my IDs. Take the mask and shove it deep up your ass and drop dead soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, good bye.
Speaker 11: Then alterations there was between citizens and police all the time because it was ridiculous.
Speaker 7: People would call the cops.
Speaker 12: You know, you're in a line pain for something if you don't have the mask on, and then they want to take a video of you mean a lot of people lost their jobs.
Speaker 14: Over still Wogy. I know that you breathe out and breathe in the trees. Take your stuff and we take the masks, you know, and all these comics. The mask is going to cause the world if you want to be that combat, since you're not giving the trees nothing and the trees not give you nothing.
Speaker 5: In the world, El's going to end if we take youall. Story.
Speaker 14: I never I never was for the mask and I time you talked about the many times we was never close.
Speaker 5: To taking that damn vaccine bullshit.
Speaker 14: Had to walk into the store at the front door Walmart. As soon I got out, I walked out because that's only crazy.
Speaker 6: The craziest part of that you have it to shot too.
Speaker 5: That's another thing.
Speaker 4: The craziest part of that where I was, Jake, is they put a curfew in place because apparently it knew what time of day and so you you were more likely to catch it if you were outside at night than if you were outside during the day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: There was only one benefit to the masking and everything was to know who is a libtardan?
Speaker 2: Who was yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Because when I saw little Asian people, I mean literally covered in a radiation suit with twenty five masks piled up. They even took their dirty shit viper and put them over their face too, gloves, roll up the windows in the car, and they're all by themselves going down the road. Now that they're terrible drivers already, but Jesus Christ, they couldn't see because there's so many masks.
Speaker 2: They're like all.
Speaker 6: Over the road.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you're a liberal.
Speaker 3: You're a Biden voter, you know, you voted for AOC. That was the easiest way to identify a liberal.
Speaker 14: How about all the liberal cause? And they said COVID caused.
Speaker 5: All these murders.
Speaker 14: Well, if everybody was in the house and wearing a mask, how was that down the street killing each other?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 14: And it was only good until you needed George Floyd. Once George Floyd happened, everybody was allowed to go outside without a mass and riot and burn and burn.
Speaker 4: This only the people that weren't supporting that that could go out.
Speaker 6: If it was you or me, we still couldn't go out.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were called the Nazis.
Speaker 2: We went out.
Speaker 5: We still called the Nazis, of course we are.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know how long the New York State thru Is. It's pretty damn long, right, So I mean I was chasing somebody down in Massachusetts, and I had drive from western New York to Massachusetts, and they had so many people buying their bullshit that the only person that I only people that I passed were state troopers and garbage trucks on the New York State Thruway. Yep, yep, yep. That's crazy.
Speaker 14: Well, John, that's why we were electing Mindani's and stuff like that, because once they realized they could tell you some dumb stuff like fifteen days to slow the curve whatever with the curve and all that they say. Must these idiots fall for this nist anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was only one advantage to that, though.
Speaker 2: The one absolute.
Speaker 3: Thing that I loved about the Kung Flu period was and Greg, you may not want to listen to this, because I heard you're next law enforcement officer. Was I like to drive it like I stole it, and I have a Dodge charger and that I super packed. I would hit that down Garden State Parkway, and you guys wouldn't even waste your.
Speaker 2: Time chasing me because you knew I knew you couldn't catch me.
Speaker 1: Oh my guys, we're up against a heartbreak. So we'll be right back and we'll answer the question if the Bureau was fake and gay. So stay with us. Okay, we're back. I just want to reintroduce everybody here. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia Homa Side Now After involved shooting unit. We've got our Tennessee correspondent, veteran NCI especially in greg Islands. We've got Megan Heaton, she's an executive producer and correspondent to the Ruddy Juliana Show. We've got Glenn for Forgady. Uh did I say that last name right?
Speaker 2: It's the same as the guy from Credence.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, Oh yeah, he's actually my six cousin, but he's a piece of shit, Libtardy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Glenn has say he's the CEO of a company and has an incredible career behind him. And then we've got Marcus Williams, who is basically the New York's conservative voice. So, and I'm Johnson ned and a veteran NCI A specializing So I just want to touch on a couple of things the before we get started on this other stuff. But the legal system gone awry. If Bill, if you can bring up Sergeant Finnerty the Number two website, please, that's okay, So yeah, okay, So an article came out from the National Center for Police Defense involving Sergeant David Finnerty a wrongfully prospect you had been wrongfully convicted for a crime that he was previously exonerated for. You know, and if you get a chance of you see that article, if you can bring it down again, bill up to the top. I'm sorry, it's at the National Center for Police Defense. If you just google them and sergeant Dave Finator, David Finnerty, you'll see how screwed up that case is and we've dissected it and it's a bullshit. So also they have a fundraiser August tenth, August tenth, Standing Together for Justice. So you want to do what you can in that regard because you know that was a hosed up, politically motivated bullshit thing. So here's the the code for that. If you just take a snaps out with your phone right, that brings you right to it. So and then uh yeah, that's a website as well, Staying Together for Justice. So if you could again, the case is politically motivated and you know somebody needs to hope at it, and uh uh, Sergeant Finnerty and his family. Jen, they need your help. So, uh, the same applies to uh, let's see Lacy Lunsford. Can we bring that up here, Lacey Luncer. Okay, Officer Lunsford from New Mexico where they have a zero's installed Attorney General raul To is you know, uh, he's you know that story that that case is uh also screwed up in the in that the the subject killed himself, I mean Officer lunch Or did not have an option. So if you can contribute to their defense fund and their family, that would be awesome. Just google Lacy Lunsford Defense or LUNs for Defense fund for that. Okay. And then I wanted to uh, we've got can you bring up the number four? Okay? So our previous special guest has she's been a recurring Jen Niza. She will be the subject of a uh film from Angel Studios. The title of the film is Out of the Shadows. And we've had our had her on quite a bit and she will be probably probably be with us next Wednesday to tell us about it. But they're making a film about her life, so that should be pretty awesome. Okay, So I wanted to run this by you guys to see if we can determine if, in fact the Bureau, which I'm not a big fan of that, but if they're fake and gay. So let's watch this and we can determine that.
Speaker 20: So Tucker just drops this interview with Margaret Roberts, investigative journalist has all the receipts on the Oklahoma City bombing. By halfway through, you're like, holy shit, dude, the FBI doesn't solve any crimes. They just commit them and cover them up. That's the only thing they've done. And it's just so many pieces Oklahoma City. It must have been the sloppiest fucking FBI op ever in the history. And then the media just fucking covered it up for him. That's what happened there. And it's just one thing. FBI agents and assets and informants and the supplying the bomb. Like these dudes that they are trying to say that blew that building up, didn't even have the money to put together the pieces to build.
Speaker 7: That thing like this, It's just bullshit all the way through.
Speaker 20: And just like the Pentagon with the plane, the plane, the missile that flew into the Pentagon right like they got video of it. They won't release the video of all the security cameras that show the fucking bombing happening. And it's got every This story's got everything in it. Three people getting epstein in their federal prison cell because they knew shit.
Speaker 9: About what was going on.
Speaker 20: The Feds were just whacking it all over the place and just lying to judges and judges fucking help cover it up, the DOJ leaning on fucking media outlets to censor stories about Timothy mcvabe just straight up saying like, no, I'm a fucking FBI asset. It's got pieces of the Gretchen Whitmore plot, the fucking J six, Like J six is the same fucking thing. Like, by the time you're to the end of it, you fully understand that the FBI just only investigates crimes to cover them up because they're involved in committing them. And we're watching this right now in present time with Obama and Hillary and the whole fucking Russia Russia Russia hoax. Dude, who fucking committed the actual crime, Yeah, Obama and Hillary ordered it. It was the FBI and the CIA, our own. The FBI is a fucking evil entity. It doesn't even need to be reformed. It needs to be burned to the ground, just like Cash Mattel said before he got in there. And that must be why Dan and Cash just look like beaten fucking dogs in a hostage situation. They know some shit and like, dudees just say it. Somebody needs to just come out and fucking say it. We got to end this shit. And like if this if you're all scared, like, oh, society is gonna end, Like, dude, it's not. It's not the federal government. Our day to day lives do not hinge on the federal government's operation. Like close that shit down, dude, all of it. Like they have never solved the crime, but they definitely are committing them.
Speaker 1: Like you got to go watch that whole.
Speaker 20: Fucking interview because it's just receipt after receipt after receipt after receipt, and it's un fucking real and all the pieces it ties together of everything. Everything you've ever seen on the news, it's all fake.
Speaker 5: Everything you learned.
Speaker 6: In school is fake.
Speaker 20: And all the people on the news are fake, all the politicians are fake.
Speaker 9: It's all fake.
Speaker 20: This entire world, it's all fake bullshit.
Speaker 1: In the words of canas Ow and soalve fake and gay.
Speaker 20: It's all fake and gay.
Speaker 9: Lindsey Graham, We're looking at you.
Speaker 20: Oh good luck everyone, Long live this beautiful republic.
Speaker 5: Well that's not Cashie. They don't.
Speaker 14: They're not worried about saving the world. They just worry about saving their family. They know how everyone says something and next thing you know, they're gone, So they don't want to say something and go home and their house is no longer there.
Speaker 5: The house is no longer there.
Speaker 1: Twit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you know what's crazy?
Speaker 4: He just he just mentioned the FBI. He didn't say anything about the at A and how they were already and all ready decked out in their security suits and everything with the shields and everything, ready to just move in, and none of them were mysteriously there even though their offices were right there.
Speaker 6: I mean, just things that make you go hmmm.
Speaker 11: It was It's only time out of ninety rallies a life show.
Speaker 14: You remember that, Jake, Yes, I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 5: Don't date me too much so that.
Speaker 14: The time exactly things that make you I remember when Campbells used to say it.
Speaker 5: Also, oh yeah that was good. Good Now we date that. We both dated our damnselves.
Speaker 3: Well, but listen, they're called the alphabet agencies for a reason, and that specifically is the faggot bureau vidiots. And I'm sticking to it. And what what it is is it brings to mind and I'm gonna date you on this. As Jack Nicholson said, this town needs an enema.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 14: Here, here's the problem you have. We allowed our government to give everybody immunity. If you're in Congress, you get immunity. If you're a judge, you get immunity. There's no accountability. And then not only do they not have any accountability, but they make a slush fund to pay people off who has information that we don't need that The four You Act can't allow you to find out who the hell they pay it off. And somehow it's like the gentleman said, we don't need any government too. They're supposed to represent us, we don't need them to control us. You said, sheep we don't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of this sheeple nonsense that's going on.
Speaker 3: Hey, John, by the way, was that is that? I even raklin who's doing those videos?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not that.
Speaker 1: And it kind of looked like him. That's why, Yeah, a little bit, A little bit. I don't think.
Speaker 7: Evan's bald.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I know I've been through uh, Stuart Rose, and I've been actually helping Stuart Rhoades. He's the guy with the January sixth and they mentioned that and he's the one with the patch over his eye and guys, but he's been through hell and I've made it one of my missions to help him out.
Speaker 2: So we you know, we text almost daily.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately, poor guys in a in a position where they put him in because he was supposedly, you know, a trader to this country, and that poor man has suffered. So you know, if you guys want later, I'll just give you a linked him. But Ivan and him are friends. And I brought Stewart from Texas to an event I did at d C and I had to pick him up from Dulles Airport and he's like, on the way, let's stop off at Ivan's house and we're having a bar in the backyard.
Speaker 2: They kind of look like Ivan, you know what.
Speaker 14: That's what I'm talking about with Marcus and me. You know, we sit back and we say, oh, something's going to happen. Yeah, when I started to show with Lacey and in Infinity, you know their stuff is over.
Speaker 5: They're out. You just brought up January sixth.
Speaker 14: We locked up thousands of people, kept them in jail for four years with not a sintilla of any evidence.
Speaker 5: Old ladies, people walking through.
Speaker 14: Walking through DC, going to the pizza shop, if they got you a camera, or January six By January thirty, first you were in jail.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, we're saying, let's do everything the right way.
Speaker 2: No, you now that right there, Megan. See, I'm also appropriate.
Speaker 12: They gets new from from that right like they can see if you're just in the visit, that's how they got their list to know, don't forget but where you're using your credit card, it's that part.
Speaker 6: Don't forget about the banks.
Speaker 4: Remember the banks gave the FBI everybody's information that had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this was all pre set, and I'll explain how I figured this out.
Speaker 3: I went to that back to Blue Rally down in DC a month earlier before January sixth.
Speaker 2: Now we're all there thinking we're going to back the police.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you right now, sorry, Greg, these are the only cops want I will piss on.
Speaker 2: Their grave is DC cops. They were garbage.
Speaker 3: Every one of them was nothing but a faggot and a racist and an asshole and an idiot all in one.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you became a top, honestly. Well what happened was I can't.
Speaker 3: I went to that event determined, and I'm sorry to say it, but I was there to pick a fight. I was looking for a fight. It's been a while since I had a good fight in a bar, you know, and throwing people FROs stables and stuff. You know, a shit like that went on in a navy and I'm like, you know what, that's my last stand. So I parked all the way down by Foggy Bottom and I go down there and I said, you know what, I'm gonna park right next to the Icelandic Embassy in Swedish Embassy.
Speaker 2: And walk all the way.
Speaker 9: And I did.
Speaker 3: And along the way, a thirty year old guy was walking and he see and he's got like a little American flag with him and I'm like, hey, do you know which way?
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I'm going that way. Just come with me.
Speaker 3: So me and him walk together and along the way we figured what we're going to do. Is just walk past the old War Department building and go in front of the White House all the way after where we had to go, but no, the cops had created a barrier and said, you ca, it was this way, okay, So we had to make a left turn and we had to go around the War Department building and go around the back of the White House.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what. Along the way, we.
Speaker 3: Pick up this old couple who's like seventy years old, maybe seventy five. She's dressed in like some Victorian dress and he's got an American soup American flag suit on.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh Jesus Christ, we're gonna have these too out. So I'm like, you know, but I may need you to back me up on this.
Speaker 3: And we're walking and we turned the corner and sure enough, there it is bom Plaza.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I said, all right, buddy, I'm going to take the hit on this one. Do me a favor, protect these two and keep going.
Speaker 5: And what did I do?
Speaker 3: I made a turn right into the crowd, right in front of the cops. They're all standing along the fence.
Speaker 2: Like I'm God and you're not.
Speaker 3: I see nothing, you know, what the fuck is your problem? I said to these cops. There are people all over the place, but there's people bleeding, there's people just kicking each.
Speaker 2: Other all over the place.
Speaker 3: So I decided to go straight into the crowd, and I went up to this guy who looked like he was in his sixties.
Speaker 5: He's got a.
Speaker 3: Blue sweatshirt on it. If you remember, like the next day, I think it was the Washington Times had a picture of this black chick with a do rag on her head stomping on some guy's head on the ground and there's a guy with a blue sweatshirt trying to stop, and he's like, stop stop. Well, I went straight to him and I was like, look, you fucking faggott, what is your fucking problem?
Speaker 2: And I just brought the whole crowd on me, all right.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting there and this girl that was stomping on his head had a chain in her hand, and another girl comes up from the opposite side of me and shoves a megaphone into my ear and starts calling me a Nazi, And just out of natural reaction, I smacked it so hard it landed at the feet of the cops, like twenty feet away, and I told her, I was look, look you, CAMMI kunt you ever come next to me again. I'm knocking you to fuck out. And then all of a sudden, Auntjemima decides she wants to whack me in the head with a chain, and I says, look here, you fat fucking bitch, I will knock you out too. Okay, fucking I'm fighting with him. Go fight your own battles, your dumb bitches. And sure enough the cops are just standing there doing nothing. That was the setup. And then now stage two. Sorry to take up the.
Speaker 2: Time on it, no it relevant.
Speaker 3: I'm now merged back with the crowd and we're heading down towards Freedom Plaza. And as we're going along, I got these women.
Speaker 2: They're all like, yay, America, let's back the police. And they're just typical housewives.
Speaker 3: And they're all surrounding me like I'm a cool guy, and I'm not because I actually blinded in now.
Speaker 4: It was just a.
Speaker 3: Carhart jacket on and I put on I don't know, a camouflage, baseball had nothing Trump.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be neutral, right, I said, And.
Speaker 3: I look next to me, and here comes little fag boy with his black pajamason and a little rainbow bright fucking patch and I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: You ain't with us?
Speaker 3: And the kid goes, oh shit, and him and his look at girlfriends start running away from me. I'm like, wait, faggot, where are you going? Come here? And he turns around and he goes, suck my decks. No, no, the faggot's over at blm plause. I want to suck your dick here. Didn't you just tell me that you wanted to kick my ass all over for the past year on TV. Here's your opportunity kick my fucking ass. And she starts yelling at me too, and I'm like, listen, you are so fucking ugly. The reason you're a lesbian and not his boyfriend is.
Speaker 2: Because you're too fucking ugly. No guy would want to fuck you.
Speaker 5: Fuck you, fuck you.
Speaker 3: And then the other kids just started losing his mind too, So what do you do? He runs away from me. I started jumping towards him. Come on, you want to kick my ass?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 3: He runs behind. They had all the scaffolding and everything and boarded up windows. He runs behind the scaffolding, So I run after him, and he actually got out just in time. Because I had a backpack on by the way where Greg you might appreciate this. I kept things in there in case I got questioned as to where was my destination. I had an axe, I had a hammer, I had a screwdriver and things like that that could be used for building purposes, you know, but in other.
Speaker 2: Ways, you know.
Speaker 3: So I turned the corner and this little tiny oump a lump of a cop looks like a little Mexican like Pancho Villa.
Speaker 2: Stops me. He goes, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, what are you stopping me for? He goes, come on, man, we're having any trouble here. I was like, what are you talking about. I'm just harassing a harasser. I can't let you do that.
Speaker 2: And here then the little.
Speaker 3: Faggot took off. I'm like, look, you let him get away.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking him to kick my ass. I'm giving you some work.
Speaker 3: You look bored. Oh we're here for America. Back to the ball, I says, I'm doing your job for you. Why didn't you do your fucking job? Get out of my way? And I pushed him out of the way and kept on going, but the kid got away. That was it was proving to me that they set up January sixth. They was the reason for I'm telling you all this is simply because this was like the dry run and anybody that went up to the Supreme Court that day, which is where the final destination was because something going going on with the police was they wanted to get everybody's phone. Anybody who was there they would have identified as a conservative.
Speaker 2: But I'm smart.
Speaker 3: I use an Android, I don't use ecrap. They can go fuck themselves.
Speaker 2: You can't hack that.
Speaker 3: This is even though I can't stay Google. They are another piece of shit company. And I got a long story about that. I hacked the hell out of this phone. There was no GPS, no nothing, no Internet, nothing, So the only thing I could do is text and call and you could triangulate me, but it won't pinpoint me as being in the Capitol or being at the Supreme Court. And they had no idea I was a conservative, and that's what the people didn't know, and they took advantage of that opportunity. And then I had just met Sarah Carpenter at an event last week. She was locked up in prison because she did just as you said. She walked into the capitol, took it and said, okay, I'm gonna leave now, and she left.
Speaker 2: But the poor woman, she's.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say maybe forty five point fifty. She didn't deserve a year in prison. You know, she's just a nice lady from Queens, New York.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: So that's try to help.
Speaker 14: Well, why is Michael Bird out there? I mean, yeah, he shot her, that's that's he murdered her.
Speaker 3: That's murder. You're right.
Speaker 4: He was then without that he was defending democracy though that's what the TV tells me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're not a democracy. We're a constitutional repugnant.
Speaker 6: I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: The last democracy was ancient Greece. That's a long time ago.
Speaker 4: The founders made very sure that we weren't a democracy because they knew that that runs right in alignment with turning into totalitarian authoritarianism. But this is what they're pushing us into. And I'll even give the example where I live right now. The city just issued a letter last week there was a Puerto Rican festival. They said that all of the businesses had to shut down in the area. Early because there might be stuff going on in the area. So the businesses had to shut down, and if they didn't, the city was going to find them, find the businesses and charge the owners with misdemeanors because of it.
Speaker 6: How dare they? How dare they?
Speaker 4: And it's just it's repugnant, like you know, like it's but this is this is what happened. It is oppression. This is what happens in these heavily democrat run areas. And we need more people to start speaking up and pushing back against this nonsense. All across the country. We've got people moving from New York to Florida, California, to wherever. Look at what's happened with California. California has gotten progressively worse, and all it's done is export its nonsense to Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico.
Speaker 6: The same thing with New York.
Speaker 4: And I keep telling people, I hear you you want to leave, you want to go to safe quarters or whatever, there is no safe quarters. And there when you do move, if you do, which I don't suggest you do, I suggest you stand up and push back. But if you do, you need to be firming up that area. You need to be building a bulwark there to push back. You know, don't be like like what you call it, like Taiwan. Don't say that you're going to consolidate your forces there and never push back against these communists, because that's exactly what happened with Taiwan.
Speaker 6: That's why they're in danger now.
Speaker 4: That was the nationalist They were supposed to recalibrate and reorient.
Speaker 6: Down in Taiwan and go back and take the mainland. They never did.
Speaker 4: Now they're about to get squished. So you guys running from New York and all these other blue places, you better recalibrate actively now, get active local, get active on the state level, and you need to start forming a bulwark for us to push back because we're all marching towards authoritarianism, just like in China.
Speaker 2: California and New York.
Speaker 14: That I mean, they're exporting that in Texas and Georgia and Florida. And once they get there from where they're running from, then they fucked that neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Up too, very blue. After it's overflowing with ship, they moved.
Speaker 14: That cancer somewhere else. Here's another thing you that's interesting. You mentioned Tai Whan. You know, one of the first things that happened in the by it and era. You know what you don't hear about anymore?
Speaker 2: Fell down the steps.
Speaker 9: Hung call they took is gone.
Speaker 2: Can't move out of it anymore.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's not nothing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, John. I want to say, though, with what Marcus is saying, you're you specifically talked about Califagnia and I personally can't stand in San Francisco, but I actually working with a woman closely that lives there, and she's a glutton for punishment. But she is a strong woman and her name is Christine bish And let me tell you about what she also has done.
Speaker 2: She's running for.
Speaker 3: Congress and Sacramento. Okay, in case anybody's watching this show. And her and I are the best of friends, Okay, we text all the time to each other humorous crap too. And she is determined to get that state back to red. And she stood up to these people, and she's out there campaigning that others should do that. There's hope for that stupid shithole except for San Francisco and maybe the dump of LA.
Speaker 2: But what she's got, what she's also done, which is very important, is.
Speaker 3: She's the one that exposed Adam Shitthead's mortgage fraud, her investigation, and I'm helping her out right now because she's been trying to shop it on all the news and she's the one who exposed it. So I mean, how much more can this woman do for this country to prove that she's a patriot and that she has hope. She's originally from Brooklyn, by the way, Yeah, I know that you would light up with that one, but I was a ross boy, you know. But Brooklyn is okay. But she moved there and she's and her husband is actually a very successful tech guy. But she's using her efforts to flip that state red, just like I'm in this dump, this armpit, trying to kick out these New Yorkers that don't know how to drive in the left lane, you know, right, Marcus, you guys, Okay, So I'm assuming that.
Speaker 1: Megan.
Speaker 6: There's a quote I just.
Speaker 12: Wanted to say to you guys real quick. It's it kind of goes with everything that he just said. It's by Margaret Meade. It says, never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world.
Speaker 11: Indeed, is the only thing that ever has that's right.
Speaker 12: So it just shows us that, you know, some people, they just think their vote doesn't count, or they think that their voice doesn't count.
Speaker 3: But it really does, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just I want to run this one thing that happened this week. We don't have any Cowboys fans here, right, I mean, uh, Megan Jake.
Speaker 11: Already know that rivalry with the Cowboys and Eagles, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Marcus Bill.
Speaker 2: But not no more.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, what was that? What was wheelchair rocks?
Speaker 3: I said, I used to be a Shitsburg Kneelers fan, but now nobody.
Speaker 1: Okay, so nobody is going to be offended by this, and it really football. But anyway, I want to run it because it just happened this week.
Speaker 6: We'll introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was a short clip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, introduce yourself.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 22: My name is Alex Stein. I'm considered one of the sexiest men in conservative politics. And one thing I want to say, a lot of people are going to hear my testimony. You're going to say you're anti LGBTQ. I want to say that's impossible because I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. So obviously I have a lot of gay pride, but you know, a lot of conservatives, like yourself, you want to outlaw transgenders and women's sports. I disagree. I like transgenders and women's sports because you can gamble on them and win money, and I want so much money on Leah Thomas's propeller behind that pool. I almost turned draft queen, draft kings. Excuse me to draft queens. And you know, I actually like transgenders in the military too, because first of all, transgenders some of the meanest people on planet Earth, so they make a good soldier, don't you think. And then you know, second of all, transgenders love to do mass shootings, so you know, that's perfect for a military veteran. And then on top of that, the suicide rate is incredibly high among transgender people, so we could just use them, like the Taliban has suicide bombers. Maybe you guys can actually, you know, if you commit suicide, actually help us in the battlefield.
Speaker 9: So that would be good.
Speaker 22: So I think we need transgenders in the military and women's sports. Now, when we come to the bathroom build though, this is an asymmetrical problem because first of all, no dude cares if like a bisexual woman comes in there and tries to use like a p funnel, you know, if some lady boy comes in there, some you know, stud comes in there wants the pee in a jurnal. No guy is going to be threatened by, you know, a trans woman. But we don't want these gargoyles in address, you know, some chick with a dick coming in there and trying to peeer poop next to my girlfriend, because that's disgusting.
Speaker 6: And well, I'm just going to say something. Listen, I want to I have my first time ever.
Speaker 5: Right, let me just think.
Speaker 22: So, we're sick of these transgender trying to invade women's personal spaces. These people have auto gynophilia, their sexual perverts, and they actually get satisfaction from going there and looking under a stall. So these are mentally ill people that are on hormones, that are on all kinds of pills. They're impulsive, and they do not belong on women's restroom. So if some of you lesbians want to come in and p next to me, you're more than welcome. So we just don't let the chicks with dicks in the in the women's room. And you guys are all welcome in the men's room.
Speaker 9: I think that works, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: Man that that that that's a man that perfectly quoted it.
Speaker 5: How I would have.
Speaker 2: The guy talked.
Speaker 11: About that kept a straight face that whole time without laughing it right, I.
Speaker 7: Would have lost the watch it two more times.
Speaker 1: There's a big gene crisis.
Speaker 7: Dney, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Let's let's see what these cars have to say about it.
Speaker 2: Grgoys, I love that the Sidney Sweedia.
Speaker 23: Have you seen it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, I have.
Speaker 11: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Mmmmm?
Speaker 24: Trying to calm myself, but that was m Sydney Sweeney has good jeep really like the eugenics in that it's dripping with it.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, no, And when you saw it, what did you think of.
Speaker 7: I mean, I thought, you know, it was disgusting.
Speaker 23: I think it's it's just showing what kind of country we're turning into because it's white supremacy at the end of the day. That's what this ad is representing.
Speaker 10: I didn't see it, but I have heard quite a bit about it, and the a lot saying that it's slided towards like eugenics and comparing the blue jeans to blue jeans blue blood, white hair eye or not white hair, but like blonde hair, blue eyes, and there's been a lot of comparison to that. I think it's absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 24: Yeah, that's not a good look.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I mean, she knows the blonde hair, blue eyed white woman, you know, very cute. And a lot of the things she's been doing online have been a little bit questionable. It seems that she's definitely been, you know, pandering to a certain group of.
Speaker 6: Men online. I've seen parts of it, not the whole thing. I understand why people are offended.
Speaker 26: Whatever the intentions were, the impact is very problematic.
Speaker 6: It's just it's not acceptable to begin with.
Speaker 11: So Yeah, and I've been seeing a lot of people online being like, Okay, well, if we.
Speaker 13: Ran the same ad with a black woman, it would be interpreted differently.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 10: My thoughts on that is that, you know, a black woman probably wouldn't use the same inflection, and you know they didn't do that, so you know, they can say what ifs all they want, but the fact of the matter is is they used a white woman to send a very specific message.
Speaker 27: Why I am I definitely think if it were a black woman, it would send a different message specifically because that's the world that we've created, that we that we've grown up in, and so by specifically using a white you know, a white person, it completely disregards everything that we've spent the last centuries working forwards, and and so that just kind of it just it rubs us the wrong way.
Speaker 23: You know, A company like American Eagle not surprised, and I think any you know, the thinly veiled whatever they're trying to put out is not very thinly veiled at all if you can see through it. And so hopefully, with enough outrage, companies will be afraid to put those those types of messaging out.
Speaker 28: Well, I get both sides of the argument, like she's talking about like actual genes, but then I get the other side saying like, oh, but like this could be like a play on words for like something else. But like, honest honestly, I think there's just so much more going on in the world that like an ad about Sidney Sweeney isn't something that we need to.
Speaker 9: Pay attention to.
Speaker 28: It's it's this, and it's actually fighting for people's rights and committing to kicking out Donald Trump and J D. Vance and RFK Junior because they are fucking everything up. So I think that ad is like, I get it, I get it, people are outraged, but that's not what we need to be paid attention to.
Speaker 6: I love her name is She's awesome.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 14: The scary though, is the fact that we got that many dumb people, even I mean they only.
Speaker 5: Interviewed a few. Yeah, they are exponentially out there.
Speaker 14: That means we got an uphill climb because it's a lot of dummies.
Speaker 25: Not even that.
Speaker 11: I remember Victoria's Secret Welcome by Victoria's Secret, and they had women of all colors that were very obese, very very obese.
Speaker 7: And out of shape, been unhealthy, and all of the ads right the other side of the question at the same time.
Speaker 11: So I could really get their end because I feel like they forget that, like this has already happened.
Speaker 3: Well, Megan, I I gotta I gotta dispute you on that. They're beyond o beasts. They were, they were lard asses, they were beached well.
Speaker 7: Getting shamed for being healthy. I mean Big Farma loves.
Speaker 3: It, you know, yeah, yeah, of course, oh yeah, that's all they are tying. My thoughts were this that that video could have taken place in Wildwood, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: It almost looked like the exact same thing that goes.
Speaker 3: On there because and and by the way, I really wish they had pixelated those girls faces. My eyes are starting to get bloodshot and hurt now from having to look at that.
Speaker 11: It's just a pat full attitude in general.
Speaker 7: And she's talking about it.
Speaker 3: And she's wearing that stupid Middle Eastern But they have blue hair, aunt.
Speaker 11: And now colors are racist. The color blue is racist, Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Exactly have blue hair?
Speaker 5: They thought vegetables at Trump these people you.
Speaker 6: Know call the smashrooms.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what about America?
Speaker 5: It was about five years Yes, yes, they did.
Speaker 29: What American Eagle. I like to also say, it is very big in Pennsylvania. They have a lot of offices in Pittsburgh, and they bought up a lot of the shipyard in Philadelphia where it was working out of there. So whatever it takes to get their stocks up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think was that yeah since higher.
Speaker 6: Again, wow, you know twenty nine percent?
Speaker 9: Okay, when you're.
Speaker 12: Where the navy yard is and they're doing a lot of developing over there a whole lot.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: In the yard.
Speaker 29: And uh, they're also very big in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 14: Wow, And I think that's a good trade off. You mean your eyesight for American eagle going up thirty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, their numbers were the best that they ever were. I mean, look what happened in one light.
Speaker 4: So Sydney Sweetey doesn't even have blonde here, she's a brunette, right, she dies for here.
Speaker 6: The playbook is the same.
Speaker 11: What the real issue is is that these corporations have too much overreach in terms.
Speaker 12: Of like how we function, you know what I'm saying Like that it's all like, you know, intentional, you know, they know on a psychological level, how they're going to be able to affect the population.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's not tell you what.
Speaker 3: That was a crowd of mental deficiency and brain damage and marketing, marketing.
Speaker 6: In the background.
Speaker 29: At the first aid.
Speaker 3: The dude that had the sledgehammer, yeah, top put his stupid safety hat on and everything like that. Safety first, and then a woman walking with a mask behind them, you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had a sign for Ppe.
Speaker 2: They have yeah Ppe.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Wait, I just think get exacerbated people's mental illness.
Speaker 7: If they had something, this whole thing just took it to.
Speaker 2: Another It was nitrous oxide for mental illness. Yes, that's what did you think?
Speaker 5: But Night is going to hire Sidney Sweeney next would.
Speaker 6: Back.
Speaker 3: But if you think about it, I missed the penguin that used to be like, you know, doob doobie dood.
Speaker 7: Remember that, that's funny. He just took it back.
Speaker 2: Appreciate one. You'd be at the top of the staircase going doo b doob doo.
Speaker 1: So Alex I think his name is Alex, the guy that was talking about Yeah, Alex, Okay, he got a little shot into ms NBC. Just want you to see this really good.
Speaker 30: We just watched the speaker gabble out with a whole lot of anger. Kelly, here's the state of play.
Speaker 5: Here's the.
Speaker 6: M NBC song.
Speaker 5: I talked to you for a second.
Speaker 17: Okay, sometimes this happens, and we understand that that can happen. And while we love free speech, we're going to keep control here. So Ryan, thank you, Shack, thank you. A volatile story. We'll be following it. And apparently not only Shaq cleaned up. Okay, stay with us here because Ryan has cleared the set. As we would like to say, the gentleman moved on. So Ryan, let me turn back to you. Nicely handled there. Can you give us an update on as you were walking us through this?
Speaker 11: We'll all take a breath there.
Speaker 3: Maybe not.
Speaker 17: Okay, go ahead, Ryan, see hold on, hold on one second. Okay, we're just.
Speaker 11: Going to pull the plug there.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Is high.
Speaker 30: Yes, there's a whole lot of anger here as you can see. So we're we're gonna get a.
Speaker 11: I don't love how they just tried, got to get the narrative.
Speaker 6: They got to get right in there.
Speaker 1: Made I love about free speech, but they want to have control.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, think about it.
Speaker 11: Hunter Biden's on online talking about how to make crack cocaine, and the video.
Speaker 7: Is all over the internet.
Speaker 12: I'm not understanding, Well, you know what, because I think that that was real, and I talked about him smoking.
Speaker 6: Crack while he was in a room with.
Speaker 11: Sensitive documents that would be a problem, and this was all real.
Speaker 7: It wasn't in fact a lie.
Speaker 6: But hey, he can do that. I mean, this is insane.
Speaker 11: That's just an example, but it's just it shows you where we're at.
Speaker 6: That's the guy.
Speaker 3: The guy handled it the same way I would have, you know, and I'm wondering why didn't Why did that guy try to stop him from standing behind the camera?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Who was that? Was that a capital cock.
Speaker 1: With the blue shirt on?
Speaker 2: I mean, I photo bomb people. I go up behind him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, and you're gonna get the hottest guy in the world standing here in the picture with you. And honestly, no cops breaking us up just because he's filming with a camera, you know, I mean, why was the cop breaking him up.
Speaker 5: Because he was you?
Speaker 3: Because it was against the narrative TV, We're sending the KGB after you, and we're gonna have your family shipped off to usmoy, We're gonna have the KGB ship your family off to a gulag, you know, or the Gestapo, you know, black shirts will take in you know, ship you off to a concentration camp. So you'll never say that again on TV? Right, Yeah, yeah, I want so power to him to keep doing that.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the list of people that are going to give depositions. I just wanted to refresh people's memories as to who's giving me.
Speaker 2: Like Bill Barr and stuff like that yeah, yeah, yeah, Hang on.
Speaker 26: This is a historic move for the Oversight Committee. Just imagine for a moment Bill and Hillary Clinton walking down this very hallway here on the way to their closed door deposition.
Speaker 6: That is what this committee wants to.
Speaker 26: See in a matter of weeks, really months here, and they are not alone. We're talking about a long list of big prominent names, cabinet officials from the Obama.
Speaker 6: Era, from the Biden and Trump eras.
Speaker 26: As this investigation into the Epstein files really gets underway.
Speaker 6: Here, take a look at the list along with me. The Oversight Committee.
Speaker 26: Wants to hear from first and foremost, US Attorney General William Barr Bill Barr. He is being summoned on August eighteenth. That is a summon that is not a deadline to respond. That is the date the Oversight Committee says he has to show up. And then there's US Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former US Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, former FBI director, Robert Muller former US Attorney General, Loretta Lynch former US Attorney General, Eric Holder, former US Attorney General, Merrick Garland, former FBI director, James Comey, former Secretary of State Clinton, and of course, former President Bill Clinton. We have reached out to the Clintons for a response to this.
Speaker 6: Nothing from those camps.
Speaker 4: Just.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Criminals.
Speaker 3: Well, one of them is to be on the list, and that's Robert Muller because if you read today on the Gateway Pundit, he's suddenly in a mental health hospital.
Speaker 7: I'm sure a lot of people are going to start having you know, something.
Speaker 14: Exactly or they're gonna be on air Force too, and it's gonna fly to a mountain.
Speaker 4: That's true. Listen, many sudden sudden illnesses and sudden deaths.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, they're all going to get killer read is what's going to happen?
Speaker 14: Yeah, right, And you're not going to record that guy with the sexual assaults, but he'll be out by five crazy Jesus.
Speaker 7: And the thing is is that probably been arrested probably before. They'll never tell that part.
Speaker 12: And it's not if it wasn't for you know, stinky feet or like different sites like you, like, different people actually putting the real truth out, we would never ever know, Nobody would ever could never even imagine how much different the reality of the scenarios that you guys are dealing with day to day actually are yep.
Speaker 29: So Trey Gowdy was he was heading up two congressionals. One was on Hillary's private servers and then the other one was on I Believe Libya the Ghazi right right, and then you know, I listen, I know he's got a podcast. He disappeared to me, he disappeared, not to y'all maybe, but you know, I retired in twenty eighteen, and I stop with all the mainstream stuff. Yeah, so I don't know what happened to him, but I recently wanted to know where he.
Speaker 4: Was at, and I was on.
Speaker 2: Night Yeah, Trey stilem.
Speaker 1: So my understanding is why why did he quit?
Speaker 5: Why why did he got a job at Fox.
Speaker 14: He's making a bunch of money, and that's why I've been guzzy and and the service thing went away, and that's you got to worry about these congress people, with these investigations that go nowhere. You know, the only one to me that got had balls and got out is the ones running Trump media group, which is Devin noonez.
Speaker 29: So the reason why I brought I brought him up was is I was still working when and I was in counterintelligence when when he was heading up some of those things, and he was asking the really really hard questions and he wasn't getting the answers. And then you had the you know, the Komy thing. And I think I had sent John a bunch of historical stuff on Coney these you know, his little case updates and things like that, and and which was all bullshit.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 29: Uh So I I don't have a lot of faith. What I'm getting through is the point is I don't have a lot of faith even though we have the right people in place to do these hearings. Is that you guys, there's some some of us here that have a little bit more agent on me.
Speaker 2: Even that saw the.
Speaker 29: The Mafia congressional hearings, they had no teeth whatsoever. Uh And and this is very much like the mafia. I I don't have, like, I don't have a lot of you know, faith in it.
Speaker 2: Mean, like John Gotti trials. That's about the only one.
Speaker 5: I know you're talking you're talking about way back with way way back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, before we were born.
Speaker 7: But they were all involved in it was busy thing like it now.
Speaker 14: Well, well, see, Greg, that's what I'm talking about. You know, you have these congressional hearings.
Speaker 3: At book to have books like the like the Nazis they want, they would actually prefer to have a book burning, you know, like they did, And we don't want any smart people don't read a book and only put everything digital. That's why I don't do everything digital, because you have to go back to the book. I actually I gotta change the subject just a little bit on this one.
Speaker 7: The reason they're not teaching cursive to the kids.
Speaker 6: Correct, you can't read, That's correct.
Speaker 3: And the reason for this is if chat GPT and I had an argument one night, I said, I want to test this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, I.
Speaker 3: Want to argue with this motherfucker and see how far. Buttons and I actually made it surrender. It took about two hours, but I had it surrender, and I said, why do you?
Speaker 6: First my first.
Speaker 3: Question was I asked them why are all liberals retarded? And it started to lecture me that I shouldn't be offensive to people, Okay, and I was like, well, they call us names.
Speaker 2: Why isn't that offensive? Well, it's not if it applies.
Speaker 3: I says, well, you call conservatives far right Nazis, but the liberal the Nazis were actually far left. And the argument, I'll give you a summary of the whole thing. Was I hit it with a list of who controlled the industries in Nazi Germany, the state, who controlled the education, the state, what happened to a religion? The state?
Speaker 2: Did you have free speech?
Speaker 27: No?
Speaker 2: Was there voting?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: It finally surrendered, it said I guess you are right. I apologize, I will correct you, and I kept it saved. But that's it proves that if you have a digital it could be altered.
Speaker 1: And it's.
Speaker 7: That they can have absolutely.
Speaker 3: For you.
Speaker 12: They could delete you all your platforms. Doesn't have any friends you had and you had to reach to people. They can make you be deleted as if you never even existed, you know.
Speaker 3: So, Megan, let's say you texted to Jake. Let's say Jake asked you a question on I don't know, let's say Harriet Tubman. Okay, I'll give you just a simple question. Was was Harriet Tubman alive during the Civil War? And let's just say you didn't know the answer and said no, I think she was born in nineteen hundred, which is forty years after the Civil War. Jake now has it in his phone and then he goes and connects to something like fart book or I don't know, you know, any other stupid website. And now that answer is going into the database that sucked at the Google servers on their crap. And now Greg goes one day, you know, we'll go five months later, he goes, when was Harriet Tubman born? And the answer is going to be nineteen hundred, and Greg's going to now think, oh, well, let me tell Marcus. I found out the answer. She was born in nineteen hundred. Now your two phones and his phone all have nineteen hundred.
Speaker 2: But the rant.
Speaker 3: And yes, she was the aircraft engineer. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to direct.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 29: Actually, that's a big problem, and it's it's going to bed because it's actually being brought into the schools. There's no textbooks in the schools.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The books would be the hard evidence. And that's what I presented.
Speaker 3: I said to chat GPT, you're basing your entire opinion or supposed facts on stuff that is not from live, living witnesses of those events or appearances.
Speaker 7: That books, which is I only need a couple like you know you.
Speaker 2: Talk about nine to eleven. I'm a survivor of the North Tower.
Speaker 3: There was an.
Speaker 2: Airplane going in.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: But now if I asked GPT, was there an airplane that crashed into your building, and it would probably tell me no.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what I saw the landing gear landing next to me. It sure was, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 12: About the Israeli students that were in there, you know, at different times with a certain explosions the reason why. But also that morning when they were doing the interview and they came in the room and they told Bush he was like reading the book to the kids.
Speaker 6: Like the words upside down.
Speaker 7: I mean, come on, it's too much.
Speaker 12: This is original, Like it was the coincidence of those being the words, you know, steel and the kids are spelling steel, you know, like.
Speaker 14: It's well, did you notice the biggest teachers organization just now was caught speaking of books trying to change who got killed during the Holocaust?
Speaker 5: So too, yes, I know that.
Speaker 12: So that's going to be a huge thing too, because I mean, when people really realize that we've talked about this before that it was Gislinne Maxwell's father who owned the press company that owned mcgral Hill.
Speaker 11: And I've done our textures for teaching the kids.
Speaker 7: So think about it. That is in doctrination whatever view that.
Speaker 11: They want to be right and we don't know, and that that's what you grew up with and you don't really.
Speaker 7: You're not supposed to question anything.
Speaker 6: Correct, you know, that's what happened, doesn't But I think.
Speaker 12: COVID happening, and everything's slowing down enough that people did start to ask questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we have.
Speaker 1: We have two minutes left. So I just want to Okay, if you want to see Glenn, it's at the uh, you're going to be attending the gala, right, Glenn at the gay What?
Speaker 3: I don't attend anything that's gay. I mean I was subjected, Oh you're talking about the event, oh the gallon listen. I had to go to an event in DC and I asked them for one simple thing. I was like, first of all, for some stupid reason, I always get speeding tickets in d C is they like to hide these stupid cameras.
Speaker 2: So I had eight hundred dollars for two miles an hour over the limit. But I was like, could you do me a favorite? Just get me a hotel because I would like to drive down early.
Speaker 5: What do they do?
Speaker 3: They put me in this one called the Lyle okay, And this happened to be during the Fruity Pebble Rainbow Bright bullshit Parade. And it turns out my hotel was literally in the gagborhood and I had to park eighteen blocks away and deal with even a lesbian trying to pick me up in the middle of the night because her dykes skied Tommy Dunkerrass and She's like you, buddy, and I was like, no, baby, you too fucking fat, too ugly and too smelly, and I'm too tired.
Speaker 2: Go away, get away from it.
Speaker 5: But I mean did so.
Speaker 3: I will never attend anything that's Rainbow Bright, Okay, I promise you.
Speaker 1: That, So thank you, Glenny. Okay. Megan is an executive producer and she's in a correspondent for the Rudy Joeyana Show. So you're probably here. They are hope to have you back.
Speaker 2: Are you coming to that guys?
Speaker 1: Awesome, we'd love to have you back, Glenn.
Speaker 3: Megan, Are you coming to that gallow that I'm gonna be at?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 7: I have an event this weekend.
Speaker 12: Also, I forgot to I forgot I should have sent you guys this, but there's an event in Vegas this weekend with General Flynn with Johnny roger Stone and Steve Bannon. So it's gonna be Friday and Saturday. It's called Vindicated.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, and that's all over the Gateway Pundit.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go to that, but I'm going to be addition that I go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love Joe offf He's a great guy.
Speaker 1: We got to have you guys back back to discuss that. So and Marcus, who is fighting the socialists in Rochester, you know, get out there, Glenn. We got to have an event for Marcus to kick these socialists out here.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, That's what I'm doing them all the time, people asking me to do their events with them.
Speaker 2: But I'm actually not the one that created this event.
Speaker 3: This is uh Like last week I did an event for Perk, which is Amy Bone and her organization for parents fighting against the oppression of the government taking the kids away, and it's very it's the largest grassroots effort.
Speaker 2: That event happened last week.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: We have to wrap Greg, thank you very much for holding Tennessee together and Jake holding the Eastern Seedboard together, So Megan, Glenn Marcus, Greg Jake. Thanks. We got to have your guys, Greg, thank you very much, very much, Thank you guys,