Speaker 1: Turn smatch we have today you bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 2: Euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot I em today.
Speaker 3: You bet builders hanging by a thread here.
Speaker 1: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 2: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder loses on.
Speaker 2: The biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 3: Euros in pre bets.
Speaker 2: No be beat or power to you Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling Care Do.
Speaker 4: I The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Attention dittoheads, Attention bow scouts. It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 6: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 3: The rush hour is on the air, Rush Rush.
Speaker 4: Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 7: You run a risk of being on the wrong side of President Trump and your resistance to who is talking filibuster tying the Senator knots for weeks. We don't have the votes either to proceed get on a talking filibuster, nor to sustain one if we.
Speaker 6: Got on it.
Speaker 7: But that's just a that is just a function of math, and there is anything I can do about that. I mean, I understand the President's got a passion to see this issue addressed, as we all do. Does he understand that vote, Well, we've conveyed that to him. But we will continue to make that argument because I think it's important that everybody understand that this really is about It's about the votes.
Speaker 6: It's about the math.
Speaker 7: And I'm for better worse. I'm the one who has to be the clear eyed realist about what we can achieve here, and so we'll continue to convey that. And I think that we're going to have the fight on the floor. We're going to vote on this. We're going to put it out and we'll give the Democrats the opportunity to cast their vote on whether or not they think non citizens ought to vote in American elections. And so that debate will happen. But like I said, I can I can guarantee the debate. I can guarantee a vote. I just can't guarantee an outcome.
Speaker 8: We don't hear the votes. We just don't have the votes. We look, I have to be the clear we have. You know, eighty percent of the American people want it. The people, even Democrats want it. And and you know the black people that they said can't get id and most of them want it too. And the married women that they said can't get won't be able to vote, they want it. They want it. Everybody wants it. But babe, we don't have the votes. We we we we I have to be the clever Idris.
Speaker 4: I have to.
Speaker 8: I have to tell you now because we got some Democrats here, and I I don't like fighting the Democrats, you know, I I just we we don't like fighting democrats.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: We like for them to just tell us to bend over and take it. And we we like taking it because because because that's who we are. We don't. We don't we don't have the VOTs. We we we we we.
Speaker 3: Can't come up with votes.
Speaker 8: Welcome my friends to the Wednesday addition of both liberalies rush hour fastest our on American media that was Senate majority.
Speaker 3: Little hard to believe he's in the majority.
Speaker 8: John Thune with you don't have the vouts we take to save act and shove it up you are you know, white, shove it up there because we don't have the votes for it. You know, they may cratch don't want us to do it, and we don't have the votes. All people are saying is try he wanted. They won't even try the the the filibuster because it would cost too much. It would cost too much conflict and too much chaos and to send it floud. And you know, we have people like Susan Collins. If we had this thing and people start adding amendments to they might force Susan Collins to take difficult votes. And we we we don't want that. We don't want Susan Collins to have to face difficult votes. These people in the United States Senate your repose, they are sickening, and people on the Republican side are tired of hearing the excuses. Find a way to get it done. And if you have Republicans that don't want to play ball, then play hardball with them. If you have to get rid of the filibuster in order to do then get rid of the filipbuster. If you have to try to do a talking filibusters, then at least make the attempt. Don't come out with your tail between your legs already before the fights even started, giving up on the fight. Your colonel said it.
Speaker 3: He said, listen, he said, this guy sounds.
Speaker 8: Like he has a loser mentality. That's what he sounds like. And that's because that is exactly what they have. Democrats will fight to high heaven for anything. They'll fight when the fight doesn't even seem possible, and then they'll fight some more.
Speaker 3: This guy walks out ready to give up.
Speaker 8: Somebody has to be the real clearyyye, realist here and just tell the American people to go shove it up there there there to just take just you know, f off. Just tell the American people so white, we got democrats in the Senate here, they don't want to and so we're gonna just do everything that we can to just bend over, grab our ankles, and let the Democrats do it to us one more time, because that's what they do and because we like it.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, in the House, there's your Save Act. While we're on the Save Act. Before we get off it, let's just let me just play a few things for you here, Chuck you Schumer, Chuck you Schumer, cut too. Listen to this from Chuck you Schumer.
Speaker 9: Yes, but their bill isn't voter ID number one. It is about out voter registration. It makes it. It allows ICE to kick tens of billions of people.
Speaker 6: Off the rolls, off the rolls.
Speaker 9: And they don't tell them until election day and you show up and you say, you're not registered anymore. You're not registered here, you're not on the rolls.
Speaker 8: So, according to Chuck you Schumer, and this, by the way, should come as a surprise for everybody, because I didn't think we knew this, ICE suddenly will be the enforcement mechanism of elections. According to Chuck you Schumer, it will allow ICE to kick off tens of billions of people off of the voter rolls. Quick question from the staff and from the onlookers. We have onlookers in the studio. One is in training here to become a member of the staff. Hello, onlooker, how many people do you think are on the voting rolls of the United just to guess, you know, I'm not even asking you to be anywhere near accurate.
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 8: Oh well, let me just act ask you this question. It's any bonic question, which is why I'm asking it. Philip is there too, Philip. Let's start with you about how many Americans are there in America?
Speaker 5: Philip, Probably like I would say, probably like seventy eighty one hundred billion people.
Speaker 3: Probably like one hundred million people, seven hundred maybe eight hundred billion people.
Speaker 8: Seven hundred billion people, eight hundred billion people somewhere. Okay, onlooker, you gotta come close to the mic.
Speaker 3: You have to speak Hello, onlooker, Hello, welcome, Hello, Hi, onlooker.
Speaker 8: How many people are in the United States America?
Speaker 10: I say thirty million.
Speaker 8: Thirty million? Yes, you way low, way low, you way low boy. I'm want to send you to political retraining the school or something.
Speaker 3: Good numbers. Okay, well, that's okay. That didn't mean to ambass. You're on looker, we haven't used your name. You all right, Nobody gonna talk to you, and I go, You're not gonna go home to the night A thirty million boy? Where were you win? Civics class? Carlos? How many Americans are as?
Speaker 10: I'm not from here. I have no idea.
Speaker 8: Don't try to come up with a disclaimer. First, first thing out of his mouth, I'm not from here. Nd how do you asking me these questions? I'm not from here. I only come here and take your money and then I go back home. I'm not from here, just saying I.
Speaker 10: Do it legally though. Anyway, he said thirty you said no, he said something stupid.
Speaker 8: Uh, he didn't say something stupid. He said what he said? A few hundred billion?
Speaker 10: I say one hundred million.
Speaker 3: You wagh low too.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna call you boy because I don't want nort no static in case you you know you ain't from here.
Speaker 3: But you know how things work. I said, call you boy.
Speaker 8: All of a sudden, NBA, LCP, everybody else is gonna be talking about he called a black man boy, get him fired. But here a black man don't make no difference. Five A right here's the deal. There are three roughly three hundred and forty some odd million Americans here in America, or peoples in America.
Speaker 3: Because that three.
Speaker 8: Hundred and forty five million includes about thirty million people that shouldn't be here. There's illegals mixed in that number, about thirty million of them. Eleven million of them came in when Joe Biden and Kamala Harris was president. A third of the illegal population arrived here in the years that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were running the show.
Speaker 3: So now let's play.
Speaker 8: Now that you know that, and not all of the three hundred and forty five million people vote. Now that you know the numbers, let's listen to chuck you Schumer one more time, shall we?
Speaker 9: Yes? But their bill isn't voter ID number one. It is about voter registration. It makes it. It allows ICE to kick tens of billions of people off the rolls, off the rolls, and they don't tell them until election day and you show up and you say you're not registered anymore. You're not registered here, You're not on the rolls.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now, so you know that despite the fact there are only three hundred and forty five million people here in America. Somehow Ice is going to kick off tens of billions of them from the voting rolls, which is a little bit suspicious. One of the reasons perhaps we might need the Save Act.
Speaker 10: Maybe phil and Chuck Schumer know something we've done.
Speaker 8: Now, maybe that's why maybe we need the Save Act, because maybe Phil and Chuck U Schumer got it right, and there are tens of billions of people on the voting rolls and we just don't know it. It's very possible that Philip was right, and that's what Chuck, you Schumer and here talking about, and they have the inside track on it. There are tens of maybe billions of people on the rolls voting, and we haven't heard a clue about it up until now. Anyway, my friends, I've been asked, who is blackmailing John Thune.
Speaker 3: I'm who is bribing nobody.
Speaker 8: Republicans in the Senate have been acting this way since Republicans have been in the Senate in the twentieth century, and it is a carry on. We got to take a quick break, Ladies and gentlemen, in spite of all the news that you have been hearing, and there is more to come. We're urging you not to worry about any of it. James Golden, snurly with your hair, don't go away.
Speaker 11: Rush.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Goldenly The Rush Hour with James Golden, Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 7: James Golden, known popularly as most Nerdly.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 4: Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 12: Rush.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have some things to get get done real quick.
Speaker 8: Last night on Abby number one, Anna Navarro was on Abby and also Abby was on Abby. So let's start with Abby on Abby. First cut ten Abby Phillip on the Abby Phillips Show.
Speaker 11: Two Republicans say Muslims don't belong here after an attempted terror attack against New York's Mayor Zoron Mamdani, and the House Speaker Mike Johnson says nothing really to condemn those comments. Another special guest is going to be with us at the table when we come.
Speaker 8: All right, did you hear that? Did you hear that? Okay, so she's bashing Mike Johnson. There was a terror attack against Zoron Mondomni. All right, that was Abby on Abby. Abby had a guest on Abby on a Navarro. You know her from the view and from her own days, is the t DS liberal on CNN, and here she is cut eleven ironic?
Speaker 13: Is so supposedly some of these comments are as a result of the attempt against against Mayor Mandonie in New York who.
Speaker 6: Was raised Muslim? Was he not himself?
Speaker 10: So so they're.
Speaker 13: Being anti Muslim to defend and they're finally defending Mandanie over something.
Speaker 6: The attack wasn't on Mayor Mondanie protest.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 13: It was attacking protesters people protesting moment. It wasn't it was to framing as an anti Muslim attack would would actually completely reverse what happened.
Speaker 3: Someone who's.
Speaker 13: The Republicans are finally doing something, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So did you hear that? Here's another one.
Speaker 8: The attack was on Mandan And then when she gets corrected that the attack was not as Abby said and as she said on Mondami, then she starts trying to dance away from it without ever admitting, Oops, I blew it. I'm working out of the complete wrong narrative. The attack was not on Mayor Mondani. It was not It was on protesters by Islamic jihadis. Isis sympathizers or radicals.
Speaker 3: That's who the attack was on.
Speaker 8: Now, let's cut in to James Gagniano on Fox News about Mandami while we're visiting the mayor.
Speaker 3: Cut twelve. This would be the other.
Speaker 14: Instead of hosting the two star police chief who leaped over the barricades and ran this guy down who had thrown the bomb, the mayor decides that Gracie Mansion to host mood Khalil. I mean, he sent such an awful, awful message here to the rank and file. And remember the mayor when he was a private citizen who had commented on Twitter then that he saw a cop crying in his car and nature was healing. This is something that again, the many women of the NYPD will do the right thing. They're going to enforce the laws, they're going to show up for work. But they understand that this man on the screen right now does not have their backs.
Speaker 8: Yep, Mondomie doesn't have their backs. Okay, but we've known that by the way. Now let's I'm looking at the clock. Do I have time? No, I don't have time because if I start this I want to be able to comment on it.
Speaker 3: There's some news from overseas. You see that.
Speaker 8: It's quite quite interesting the way that it the way that it rolls out. Anyway, we have more news coming on a rack. As you know, it is the mainstream. Dane Press has pretty much confirmed, according to them, that the Tomahawk missile, that it was a Tomahawk missile that hit the girls' school over in Iran. I commented runnin over the weekend. I said, it looks like we could be responsible for this, our forces and it's a terrible thing. But everything else that they are reporting about what's happening in Iraq is designed to make you think that things are not going well. If we have time, we'll cover that, but also other aspects of Iran.
Speaker 3: So whatever you do, stay there.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: James Golden known pop nerly as This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 8: James goldin snarly here with you fastest hour in American media. Okay, we have two stories from across the pond this afternoon of my friends. The first one is from gb News and it's corner speaks for itself. It's a little bit surprising in some things that they're gonna have to deal with over there. You know, he's lasted so far two or three days or three or four days. The new Supreme Leader of Iran has is a few days into his tenure. And here's a report about the new Supreme leader overseas across the pond from gb NO.
Speaker 15: In terms of sanctions. There are reports that the new Iranian leader has a property portfolio in London and he's got properties in Kensington and also in Hampstead exceeding fear fifty million pounds. Do we need to look at that? Do we also need to prescribe the IRGC.
Speaker 12: Well, we think the IRGC should be prescribed. The extent of Iranian influence in our country should be properly investigated, and all these organizations that are sponsored by the Iranian regime should be closed down and in some cases people thrown out of the country. We're about to see a march in London, the so called Al Kuds March, which is something that has been encouraged four years by the Iranian state and it's sponsored organizations here and that shouldn't go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: So the terrorst state of Iran has sponsored an l Cool's March and people are saying the shouldn't go ahead, but so far And turns out the new Supreme leader big Land, big, big real estate guy over there fifty millions worth of real estate in London that he owns in London. Pretty remarkable. Now British Parliament, my friends, there was a bill put up by the Brits by a young man in the opposition. Had to be the opposition, it wasn't the Libel Party. Uh and mm hmm. The bill would have prohibited first cousins from marrying each other. I why, I don't want to get personal and to ask people have they ever wanted to marry their first cousins? Well, not wanted to. Have they ever thought about it seriously about marrying your first cousin?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 8: At Prime Minister's questions he was asked about it because apparently the Prime Minister of the Kerastama kera is Kerastana.
Speaker 3: Doesn't like zibil.
Speaker 8: In Kerrastana wants it to be is okay for first coutins to wed each other. Apparently, at least that's given from what we have here in this a little bit of sandboy from the Parliament over there here you go, cut mine, Carlos.
Speaker 16: A marriage between first cousins carry significant health issues. Many of them aren't even noble until post birth. When practice generation after the generation, there is a significant multiplier effect. In addition, the real impacts to the openness of our society and women's rights in our country are also significant. After all, there are significant dynamics in having sharing the same set of grandparents. On Friday, this government has a choice to let my bill go through on the one first gous of marriage to committee stage. Will the Prime Minister think again before instructing his whips to block this legislation.
Speaker 3: Mister Speaker, we've taken our position on that bill.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That come please Prime Minister's questions.
Speaker 8: Okay, so let me just pray what happened to you there? The Prime Minister's whips. We have whips here. They they they whip up the vote. Some of them might be doing more than that, though you never know over there. You never know over here. People like that term. I'm a whip. Hello baby, I'm a whip. Would you like to see what I do? Anyway? The whips over there whip up the votes and the and the the The Prime minister has urged his whips to block this thing at all courts. He wants to allow cousins first cousins to continue. Apparently it's already happening. There hints the need for the for the legislation banning it.
Speaker 3: Why do you? I don't know? Why?
Speaker 8: Does anyone have a wild guess as to why the first cousin marriages in England have become a problem recently? Can anybody have a clue as to why?
Speaker 3: I don't know? You know, I know who we can ask, you know who might know.
Speaker 8: We have a representative in Minnesota that might be able to help us understand the dynamics of this. See whether we can reach her or her husband. Moving on, ladies, Moving on, ladies and gentlemen, we have more on the talking pillow Buster says he lacks it, but other people don't. Look one of the things that has not happened. I want to get serious for a moment. Yeah, told, when we have left, not talk about cousins marrying each other and noodling each other? Noodling each other?
Speaker 3: Hello, couz Hi baby, did the whips in Drova? Do you have the whip? Hello? Cuz the strange.
Speaker 8: Things are happening in this world, very strange. Steve Whitkoff was on CNBC the other day. He has caught number fifteen and now he was one of the negotiators along with Jared Kushner, no negotiating with Iran before hostilities broke out, and I think it's important to hear what he says. Where I ran was Iran on the nuclear proliferation issue.
Speaker 3: So here he is again. He was speaking on CNBC.
Speaker 13: Well, first of all, they had four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent in rich material. There is no reason to be at sixty percent, none, zero reason unless you're pursuing a weapon. So that's the first thing I would say to the naysayers.
Speaker 6: The second thing I.
Speaker 13: Would say to the naysayers is who actually shows evidence of their weapon?
Speaker 6: Would a murderer do such a thing?
Speaker 13: Everybody has known that they have been testing for weaponization since two thousand and three. The IEAE has attested to that, so we know that they've done all kinds of testing on weapons, and it wouldn't be all that much for them to do a World War.
Speaker 6: Two vintage type weapon.
Speaker 13: So we knew that it was possible that they could have a weapon where they might be close to being able to procure a weapon. And then I give you this other detail that no one seems to want to talk about, which is they could easily have taken the sixty percent enrichment material and made a dirty bomb out of it.
Speaker 6: That would have been a really easy step.
Speaker 13: So there were all kinds of reasons to be concerned with where they were, and they claimed that they were coming to the negotiation with Jared and I for good purposes to explain to them what they needed from an enrichment standpoint.
Speaker 6: So to start the conversation off with the.
Speaker 13: Predicate that they're entitled to enrich with the further predicate that they've got eleven bombs.
Speaker 6: Worth of enrichment material a week to a week and.
Speaker 13: A half away from being weapons grade, and that they weren't going to give to us diplomatically what they claim we couldn't win from a military standpoint. That was reason enough for us to determine that they weren't there to be purposefully negotiating a diplomatic settlement to this conflict.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, And we have been saying this for ages on this side. Iran's nuclear ambusiness have been clear. The only people that don't seem to believe it are Democrat liberals. They don't seem to believe that Iran wanted a nuke, and we're on the way to getting a nuke, all right.
Speaker 3: We had a look at.
Speaker 8: California News, my friends, Iran plotting a drone attack on California. That's in the Daily Mail this afternoon, as retaliation for the war. Terrifying FBI alert reveals. The FBI alert California law enforcement to a potential to potential Iran drone strikes in retaliation for the war against the Islamic Republic. They have allegedly aspired to conduct a surprise attack using unmanned aerial vehicles from an unidentified vessel off the coast of the United States homeland. Isn't this a wonderful time for the Democrats to have the Homeland Security Department shut down so that they could protect American illegal as in America, just as you know, protecting the homeland is actually important way to go Democrats. So there's a drone threat for California. New York Times the Sifter noon. Oh, another story in California. I love this, well, this isn't there's a big story. It prints out to eight pages this afternoon, the exodus of California's tech billionaires from the Golden State to Florida's gold Coast. And by the way, you just had another one. I don't have time to get into these today with the few minutes that we have left, but that story is out there as well as the story from Fox. The former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is moving to Florida from Washington State. By the way, if you don't know, Washington State to deep, deep blue, totally liber Washington State is also planning to steal money from people they considered to be ultra wealthy in the form of taxes, and people are beginning in Washington State. I talked to a person former a Microsoft executive the other day who moved to Arizona because of this very issue. Said, we got out in this got out. They wanted to tax our income. We worked hard for this income, we saved it for retirement. We're not going to let them take it from us. So they moved from Washington State to Arizona.
Speaker 3: And you have here.
Speaker 8: Former CEO of Starbucks Howard Scholkes, told Washington State goodbye. He's moving to Florida. La Times did a huge article about the exodus of California tech billionaires from California to Florida. And by the way, what they're doing too is building up the infrastructure that they want in Florida by way of building new schools that can serve their wealthy children, building a new infrastructure to accommodate their lifestyle. So they're investing a lot of money. Yesterday, by the way, announced that Yamaha, a division of Yamaha, moving out of California to Jojia. So Liberals keep on doing what you're doing. Meanwhile, Republicans concede, according to The New York Times, that they need to pivot on immigration ahead of the midterms. House Republicans ought to use their annual policy retreat near Miami where Your Ammy this week to articulate the legislative agenda that could burally appeal to voters ahead of the midterm election. In the middle of the gathering, speaker Mike Johnson of vote Booster, of his fractious conference and one who is often publicly sunny about its electoral prospects, acknowledged a vulnerability President Trump's immigration cracked down his alienated voters, and his party is now in need of a reboot on the issue.
Speaker 3: We've got a live hiccup with.
Speaker 8: Some of the Hispanic and Latino voters for certain because of the immigration enforcement was viewed to be over zealous, he said in an interview on stage. And you know, everybody can describe it differently. But here's the good news. We're in a course correction mode right now.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 8: You're in a bendover mode. You're not in a course correction mode. A course correction mode would be saying the truth. Every time you look at Democrats, they're accusing Ice of murdering two American citizens. That's the reason they say that they have shut down. I don't hear any Republicans say Renee Good was not murdered. She was killed because she interfered with law enforcement and got herself killed. They are too afraid to do it. They're afraid of backlash. They have been afraid all along to talk about immigration. When the Democrats complain about separating children, you people separate children every day when you send American citizens to dale, to jail, and to prison. Why are you asking us to do something different when we detain these people Republicans have been timid. They always leave someone else to carry the water. Back in the day, it was Rush carry the water. Do our messaging for it. Now it's Donald Trump. Not only do the action legislative carry the water. Explain it. Talk radio people, please explain what we're doing because we are too timid and too afraid to explain it.
Speaker 3: You never explain what.
Speaker 8: You're doing to the American people, and yet you think people are just going to understand. Why not grow a set of onions and push back against the utter nonsense that the Democrats view every single day twenty four to seven. Instead of we have to reboot, we have to we have to reboot right now. Two James Golden snairly with you here, don't go away rush.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Goldenly the Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 6: By the student Imbostion Nerdly.
Speaker 8: Now yours James Golden, My friends, do you remember the name Tiffany Henyard?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that name at all?
Speaker 14: All?
Speaker 8: Right? How about if I said, do you remember the woman that said she was the super mayor out in Dalton, Illinois. Tiffany Henyard investigation after investigation for corruption, declared herself the super mayor. She of course was a Democrat. They're still trying to track down the financial Shenanigans that she allegedly committed during her tenure as the mayor of Dalton, Illinois. They finally threw her out. Republicans beware, she has now switched her affiliation from Democrat to a Republican and she's moved now in Georgia and she's running as a Republican in the South Fulton County District five seat as a Republican. Two notes about Paul united by Queen Elizabeth the second for his services to music. On this day in nineteen ninety seven. He was fifty years old at the time. This is the day that Paul McCartney became Sir Paul. Also, the music publisher Dick James, on this day announced that there were four hundred and forty six versions of Paul McCartney song Yesterday that had been recorded in nineteen sixty seven. By that time. Can you imagine how many now? My God Bless protect each and every single one of you, your families, and your loved ones. Love and gratitude for your being here allowing me to be with you, God willing. We're back tomorrow for the Thursday edition of bus Nerdy's Rush Hour. Until then, I bid you.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here.