Speaker 1: You know, my favorite type of therapy is pizza therapy. Oo, dude, and I know the pizza therapist. You need to go see. It's Andrew Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. It's in Plano, Preston and Plano Parkway. They've mastered five types of pizza Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Tavern, New York style pizza, and readers of the Dallas Warning News have spoken and it's the best pizzeria and all of DFW in locate one location in Plano.
Speaker 2: Skin Wire.
Speaker 1: People flocking to Andrews.
Speaker 2: They know, they know that it's the best pizza in town. They've mastered five styles and you can go get like you go with the crew of ten people and you can satisfy everybody, even if they like something different. It's amazing. They got a great bar too. We love that they have a lot of Rollertown beer works on tap there. It's the pizza, it's the pasta, it's the vibes. Go kick it there tonight Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Day featuring veteran news anchor Katie fun tweets.
Speaker 4: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. For one brewery in town, Celestial is making a beer called the Sell the Team Beer.
Speaker 2: They're an awesome brewery, by the way, if you like badass IPAs there they make some of the best IPAs in town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the best towns. Dude, we need to do around the beer belly again. Get some of our brewery buddies.
Speaker 5: I'll love.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some of the other breweries in town. They'd be just get it fired up this week.
Speaker 4: Ten percent off draft beers if you're wearing MAVs gear.
Speaker 6: So there you go. I was wondering with my my Luca T shirt. You know, I'm Ben. I guess just keep wearing it.
Speaker 2: And get ten percent off beer at Celestial. Hey, let me say this too. I hope I didn't just sit pigeonhole them is only an ipa brewery.
Speaker 6: No, they do it all.
Speaker 2: They do it all, but it's just like that was one of the places my wife really loved to go when we just go drinking on a Saturday. She love Celestial.
Speaker 7: Are they in downtown Dallas.
Speaker 2: They're near the medical district right in.
Speaker 7: Wood and I had a I think this is it. I had a friend who had a wedding there. Oh ceremony there.
Speaker 2: They make great beer.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it's the owner's wife or the brewer's wife, but she's an artist and she's the one who does all the cool artwork.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, yeah, they have like this. Solet you would like it as a nerd science chick. It's an astronomy theme, yes, yeah, okay, yeah, you know all this. Yeah, so back to the to the trade that rocked the entire metroplex. I mean it was the lead story on the news, on the TV, on the local news. Yeah, oh dairstay.
Speaker 4: I put up a pole, And I think this kind of makes it clear that this is a bad trade. Would you rather he live this? Luca nightmare? B Watch Two Girls, One Cup?
Speaker 2: Who are the girls.
Speaker 4: The original cast?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Eighty six percent said Watch Two Girls, One Cup the worst most hideous video of all time. Eighty six percent of the people who took the pole or like, I would ether watch that than live in reality.
Speaker 2: That's worse than Tub Girl.
Speaker 6: This, It's worse. It is worse.
Speaker 2: Have you seen tub girl? No, have you ever seen two tub girls in one cup?
Speaker 4: I was already done, a little nauseous before started, and I took it there.
Speaker 1: What about the wrestler with the prolapsed thing, I don't or he was a weightlifter. I'm sorry, he was lifting weights and everything just popped out. I would be I'd be cool being dead.
Speaker 6: Are you saying that you would have voted for a living the Luca reality? To watch the video?
Speaker 4: I don't feel good about anything because I would watch the video in full if it met Luca was back.
Speaker 1: There's someone in my life. I won't say who because I don't want to criminate them. But for years we'd play a game with each other to where we said, hey, man, can I can you look at this? Give me your opinion? And it was and it was the it was the weightlifter with the back door crisis, and so body shouldn't do that. Time would pass where I'd forget and I'd go, yeah, what do you got?
Speaker 2: It's it's a good bit.
Speaker 6: Christina. What would you have voted on that pole?
Speaker 7: I would rather die. I agree with skin. I hate this. This sucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's the sadness.
Speaker 4: Is here. Hold on, let's do this now because this is our local segment, and then we'll just talk Luca in the next d.
Speaker 2: All right, hold on, Christine, have you ever seen two girls one cup?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't k shower, no, no, this long.
Speaker 6: I'm good. Someone's gonna prank you with it one.
Speaker 2: Day, and it's just that'd be hilarious. A vited did that tour?
Speaker 4: Uh this I believe, I want to say his Channel eight coverage. Okay, but they had a big funeral downtown at the h at the at the statue at Dirk Statue.
Speaker 8: I saw it.
Speaker 4: And this is just three minutes of some van's ranting, so we can stop and start to here you go.
Speaker 6: Been a master of my whole entire life.
Speaker 8: I've been a baby. This is the worst.
Speaker 6: Moment in the history of my life. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, man. You went to the NBA Finals. Why are we trading the best player, the franchise player. How are we trading the frantise player? You want to the NBA Finals. It's supposed to have a statue. Hell yeah, I don't got a saxon like that. Supposed to be Mulca right there. Why we don't got a saxon for Luco this new management. It's punny profit.
Speaker 4: Over fans right now, that's the part of I think the guy got carried away because you know, he did have the crowd.
Speaker 6: On the side there. But I don't about profit over fans.
Speaker 2: That's what profiting off there, That's what Otter says. Forget it, he's rolling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh, I don't know that he was on a good he had a good point there. I actually did factor this in. This is how significant this is. I realized there's way more important things in life than sports. I get it, but actually did weigh this within something? What are the worst things ever happened to me?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: I I thought about this, what are the what's the worst I've ever felt? And I'm like, how where does this rank? And I've wheard a cub girl rank? Both my parents have died. This is that's worse than this, But then what else? This is pretty close? This is like it is like as bad, it's as shocking. Like we thought we had this guarantee that for the next ten years we'd have one of the best players in the NBA and he was traded at twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: What about when how would you compare, because I know one of your worst moments this or that time that douchebag that we went to high school with brought two strippers in when you were working at the shoe store and you had to fit the strippers that he was buying shoes for. This is rock bottom.
Speaker 1: So I was selling shoes, skin and I were struggling wrappers. We had worse jobs than that, And well, I guess you do all that fetish stuff. I was selling shoes at a women's shoe store in the mall and I had to go to a mandatory meeting and then work on a cowboys Sunday. And this dude walked in, one of the biggest d bags in the history of the planet. He looked like Brian Bosworth and he had two smoking hot girls with them, and he was just dying laughing at me while I sold them to two pairs of shoes.
Speaker 2: It was humiliating, right, It was one of my lowest.
Speaker 6: Shoes for them.
Speaker 7: But why is that funny to do?
Speaker 1: I was just, man, it was bad. That was bad, but maybe the worst thing that ever I ever did. Oh, that's these are that's a different list. This is the worst things that happened to me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't have to go down that road. Uh, but yeah, I mean it's uh, speaking of strippers, the worst thing I ever did. It's traumatic, though, Yeah, like somehow, I don't know how it is. It's traumatic. It's it's it's the Rangers losing the World Series, being one strike away. It's the des caught it it's like for in all the greatest sports tragedies, it's Jimmy and Jerry parting ways. It's you know, it's it's the biggest heartbreak. It's the six Finals. I think it's the biggest heartbreak I've ever felt as a sports fan.
Speaker 2: It's as bad as when I found out sat them saying wasn't a legitimate prospect.
Speaker 4: To find that out. Yeah, here's some more. This is another guy I.
Speaker 6: Think fit over fence.
Speaker 3: They're not worried about the fans. They don't care. Now we've invested seven years. I've been believing in Luca, but believe in a building team Aroundluca. They don't care about that. They just want to make their family money, make a couple of hundred million, and leave us stuck out here. You know, now, Now, we're back to square one.
Speaker 6: We're back to square zero. You first gotta run out of steam.
Speaker 7: You can tell you're back to square zero with Kyrie Davis.
Speaker 6: That's really bad.
Speaker 2: I think I understood his point though he talked long enough. What he thought was the idea that they were putting profit over fans, was them not wanting to give him the super Max and saving one hundred million.
Speaker 6: I guess is that what he thought.
Speaker 2: Let's get him on.
Speaker 6: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I was upset.
Speaker 6: I was confused because like.
Speaker 5: In my head, I'm thinking to me myself, like what is your mindset? Right, Like why would you trade Luca?
Speaker 2: And if you are to trade.
Speaker 5: Luca, why would you not get the best trade package available before? And that was like a just looks a horrible perspective, just but that just looks a horrible trade. Like at least make it makes sense, you know what I mean, Make it at least a decent trade.
Speaker 8: But that was just a terrible trade.
Speaker 5: Hate this, hate everything about it.
Speaker 8: And look at the right.
Speaker 5: I hope Lou it was.
Speaker 2: Crazy on us, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I'm done with the MAVs. I know, b this is done.
Speaker 6: Right now, like they play tomorrow night, like you'll be back.
Speaker 2: I'll be against some when they play the Rockets. I'm for him this week now that they're on a East Coast road trip.
Speaker 6: But that's always a yeah, I'm gonna quit, dude.
Speaker 4: People said that they're gonna quit watching the Cowboys when Jerry sold the team.
Speaker 2: I thought about that because Tom Landry was done.
Speaker 6: Won't you know. And that's the whole thing is you won't stop though.
Speaker 1: I think they could lose some prominently over this.
Speaker 7: I hope not, because I mean I was on that train too. I was like, man, I hate this. I don't want anything to do with the MAVs anymore. But then you realize, oh wait, there are really good people. We have friends who work for the MAVs, like skin right here, right yeah. And then also the players that are left, and they didn't ask for that, they're still great people as well, and I want to support them.
Speaker 1: It's a great point. I love Kyrie like I love watching him play basketball. This is why for me it comes down to, all right, was it only Nico by him doing a deal with his old fishing buddy? Is that what it was their old besties was it them doing a private deal and he only won a AD.
Speaker 2: Is that all it was?
Speaker 1: Because I think it probably wasn't that. I think he's saying that to protect everybody. I want to know what Finley thinks. I want to know what Jake Kidd thinks. I want to know what Kyrie Irving thinks. If all those guys are like, yes, we love Luca, but his lifestyle and his weight and his conditioning and all that is problematic. It's if all those guys are like, dude, we love him, but that's a problem.
Speaker 2: It's holding us back.
Speaker 1: Then I have a different perspective, and I think all mass fans would.
Speaker 2: We don't know that. We don't know that. But I want those answers right, yeah, And I think we probably won't get them, at least not in the next four or five years. I think those are the things that come out way later, if they ever come out.
Speaker 4: Right, Can I give you guys that one more guy? This has got a little little more calm, a little more perspective from this fella.
Speaker 8: We just went to the finals last year. It's not like we missed the playoffs. It's not like we lost in the first round and they could that was they could win every game the rest of the season and win the championship and it wouldn't really matter because all of the emotional value and in that journey just got sucked away. But it feels like someone close to you died in a way, and there's lots of lots of anger for sure. What's inscribed on that statue over there, dirt statue, This loyalty never fades away. And apparently that's only a one way street. That only matters for the players, because loyalty definitely faded away from the organization. They didn't hold up their end of the bargain.
Speaker 4: He was loyal and they weren't.
Speaker 8: So I guess that inscription doesn't really mean anything.
Speaker 2: Drop them mile oh Strong, Yeah Strong.
Speaker 4: That the coffin was funny though, the coffin, especially if.
Speaker 2: The first two guys carrying it looked like they both looked like danger mouths and suits from uh from reservoir dogs.
Speaker 1: Let's let's keep it going, uh in the big finish, we put a bowl on all this, at least for today.
Speaker 2: Next on the Eagle,