Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. We got Rye with us today and we're gonna be talking about remote viewing in the Gateway Project. And I highly suggest if for the viewers this is something you can participate in. Highly suggest making sure you're paying attention to the screen. Before we introduce Ry We'll let everybody else introduce themselves. We got to Helller's Joint with us tonight. What is going on? Helas? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great. I think today is going to be a really interesting episode. I love the experimentation factor. And if you guys have had any interesting mall dreams, I've been getting a lot of. This is for those mall dreams, apocalyptic post apocalyptic type mall dreams. Send them to me and we'll go over it on Thursday nights. You can email me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read them.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Thank you very much, sir and Heidi. Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 1: Awesome, thanks for having me. I'm excited for this. It's going to be fun. Thanks for all the occult rejects and ry I'm excited and I'm Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rise everywhere podcasts are served Unfiltered ricepodcast dot com and I do have a Patreon as well if you like to hear from me even more.
Speaker 6: Thanks again for having me.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah and uh yeah, you know what, I'm going to add your link to the bottom now. Oh no, no, yeah, and uh yeah, both of their links are on the bottom. And over to Rye. What is going on sir? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great? Thanks for having me on you know, fourth times a charm, right?
Speaker 2: I think? Is it four times already?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah on.
Speaker 4: Your one Friday night, your Friday Night Unfiltered or whatever you want to call that. Sorry, I call it on. I didn't mean to be on Filter because that's your show, but yeah, I was on one of the Friday nights. Yeah yeah, so yeah, thanks for having me on a Rye from Codgas Codex of Curiosities, where I'm a mixed bag of just about everything paranormal, supernatural, ancient mysteries and histories and that's about all awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Yeah, what did you you did cover. What was the true crime one? Again? The soulis right man?
Speaker 2: What was Magdalena?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good one, he said, that's the one.
Speaker 4: That it was from dust Till Dawn was very loosely based on the movie From dust Till Dawn was very loosely based on it. But yeah, sacrificial blood drinking, heart eating cult in Mexico.
Speaker 6: I bet there was a Mormon there?
Speaker 3: Did did he connect anything like that? I'm trying to remembers.
Speaker 6: Go to Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Yeah, they're out here.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I tagged you at a Martinist post.
Speaker 6: I have to go see. I'm still trying to figure out X I will try.
Speaker 1: And find Oh god, yeah, I'm newer on that, so forgive me if I'm slow on that one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and we had your Time Slips just came out recently too, so it just came Friday here. Yeah, so people people haven't checked it out already, check out that Time Slips. That was a fun one with right as well, which is why we got him back on today for the Gateway go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to call the Gateway. I would call it the Stargate.
Speaker 3: The Stargate right, okay, Oh, was that which Stargate prior to Gateway, So Stargate was the one.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: Gateway was the advanced the advanced students kind of thing where they took the student the kids in and they took them put them into the game.
Speaker 3: Arc.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so this is gonna be Stargate. Well, eventually gets to be called Stargate. It was called a bunch of different names, but they settled on Stargate, which is.
Speaker 2: Which is a great name though. I like that name.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well, so like what even made you? What made you get into it? I guess, I mean, I know, that's kind of a silly question.
Speaker 4: Well I and all in all, honestly, I watched a documentary on it and I thought it was fantastic. And then I then I was also thinking like why couldn't I include practicing this with with our listeners, with our viewers. And I was like, Okay, I'm gonna come up with the show where I can get you know, the listeners and viewers involved with us, where they're going to learn about remote viewing, because I think remote viewing it is quite amazing and and you know, remote viewing isn't just like this small little thing.
Speaker 2: It it it's so.
Speaker 4: Huge, Like what they were remote viewing is phenomenal, you know, So that they were and I don't want to I don't want to give it away, but it.
Speaker 2: Was out of this world. Okay. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely you were participation.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we all have a little bit of a background on a lot of these different remote viewing personalities, so it'll be fun to jump in and give give a little bit of our perspective as well.
Speaker 4: Perfect, perfect, Yeah. So what I'm going to do first is I'm just going to start this off. I'm going to start before I would all I would all started, and where it began, and which was you know, we're going to go into the Cold War, okay, and you know the missiles, their missiles were always pointed sky, whereas spies are creeping through the alleys of Berlin and everybody's watching the skies for mushroom clouds.
Speaker 2: But that was the time.
Speaker 4: But underneath everything of that, there was another kind of war that was happening, and it.
Speaker 2: Was not about bombs or bullets.
Speaker 4: It was about the mind and of course the battlefield pretty much anywhere because the weapon was consciousness.
Speaker 2: Now, so tonight we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be cracking open a file that's been buried deep in the evaults of the American intelligence one stamped top secret. It's you know, this is going to be stuff with tales of psychic soldiers, classified experiments, and a tempts to turn the.
Speaker 2: Human mind into a weapon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this where it all starts was in the early seventies and the Cold War we know was in full swing. The US and Soviets were locked in this deadly I don't know, like the standoff where it was like espionage, paranoia and.
Speaker 2: Always one upmanship.
Speaker 4: They're always always trying to do one more, one more, and everybody was terrible.
Speaker 2: And this is actually something I low.
Speaker 5: I got a good point of reference for you on that. A really good.
Speaker 7: Book about this is called, uh, the Secrets behind the Iron Curtain, where they start talking about the psychotronic nature of this warfare.
Speaker 5: One of the things that they mentioned is this Project Woodpecker, which it's been declassified since then, and they say that it was just a radar exercise.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 5: What the Soviets said it was was that it was beaming frequencies of schizophrenic people to American cities and they were trying to see if they could affect the brain waves of the people in those cities to increase the crime rate.
Speaker 4: Wow, that that is super interesting. Like these types of experiments that were going on were crazy that they're putting us through that we didn't even know. And when I was saying like espionage, people were always afraid of being spied on. And now fast forward to now when when we got our you know like Google Home and Siri and everything which is listening to us twenty four to seven, We've gone from like being terrified of being wired tapped or you know, them listening to us.
Speaker 2: Now it's just like bring it, like.
Speaker 6: Good morning, NSA, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Amazon, I was talking about something yesterday. Can you show me all the advertisements for what I was talking about yesterday?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah. So this so what was happening.
Speaker 4: The CIA started actually receiving these reports from intelligence and intelligence agents and defectors that the Soviets were spending millions researching psychic discovery.
Speaker 2: There we go behind the Iron curtain, so that.
Speaker 4: The Soviets were spending millions researching psychic phenomena telepathy, mind control, psychokinesis and and.
Speaker 2: Of course here we go esp for spying. Now.
Speaker 4: Of course, like in any type of normal decade that this would have been, they probably would have tossed that out into the looney bin filed under like you know, KGB Tall Tales.
Speaker 2: Or shit like that.
Speaker 4: But this, this is the seventies, and mk ultra was still you know, echoing through the hallways of the CIA.
Speaker 2: It still is more or less just dubbed something else.
Speaker 4: They had LSD hard already made its way into the CIA briefings. And the line between like science and sorcery, there wasn't much of a line anymore. Let's you know, it was just hazy at best. Don't mind the pun on that one.
Speaker 2: So what did the CIA.
Speaker 4: Do when they heard about these psychic spies. Well, of course they decided to get their own. Now this is we're going to fast forward now to seventy two, and the CIA reached out to a pair of physicist at the Stanford Research Institute or SRI and Menlo Park, California. Maybe some of you guys have heard of that one before, Russell Tart and Hal put Off. Now these guys weren't your crystal ball wielding type mystics that Targ worked with lasers and optics, and put Off had a background in quantum electronics. So in other words, these were some pretty serious scientists but they but was still bizarre is that they still had an interest in something. You know, most of their colleagues, even even around this time, wouldn't even touch with a ten foot pole, which was psychic functioning. And like I said, even now in this day and age, people are still want to stay stay away from that. So together Targ and put Off they had launched what would become one of the most bizarre and of course controversial government projects in American history, one of them, one of them many. Now this is going to stretch over twenty years, and of course it's going to cost millions of dollars in black budget dollars. Their mission, what they planned to do, was to test whether humans could see distant locations, hidden objects, and secret installations with using only their mind. And of course they called it that remote viewing. All right, So for those who don't know what remote viewing is, it isn't fortune telling, it's not it's not like meditation, and it's not guessing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Nickki got something.
Speaker 3: There, No, I was always hoping it was like fortune, though I was gonna find out.
Speaker 2: It's a It was a structured kind of technique where a person the viewer as they called it.
Speaker 4: Attempts to describe or sketch a target that they've never seen based on minimal cues.
Speaker 2: And those cues could be a set.
Speaker 4: Of coordinates or maybe just a number or like some sort of file number associated with that target. Now, a lot of times the viewers would just close their eyes relax, So these kindkind of like meditation in a way, right, if.
Speaker 5: I could, if I could hop in there real there were actually many different styles of psychics that were participating in the operation, so it wasn't just this form of core that remote viewing that made up the testing phases, and a lot of those psychics got really good results as well, but they wanted to stick to this form because this was palatable to the people who are running the Pentagon. At least it had some level of controls that were capable of, you know, repeatability. And that's the important part, is that it has a slightly slightly more scientific and objective way to report your findings.
Speaker 2: So I didn't really know that full part.
Speaker 4: I do know that it was palatable that they could like like they could sit down these parameters and kind of have a control with it. So that's interesting that they actually kind of started kind of like random randomly, kind of in different ways trying to do this.
Speaker 2: Yet and so as I was.
Speaker 4: Saying, this person would kind of close their eyes and they would begin to describe whether it be like shapes. So when you're doing this and coming up here, you're the viewers, and you guys, they reject themselves. I want you guys to describe shapes. It's very important shapes, colors, impressions, emotions, and movements as well.
Speaker 2: That that relate to this target.
Speaker 4: So you're not going to just say, you know, let's say it's a I don't know, like a like a Walmart. You're like, it's a Walmart, you know, don't just jump right to calling it that. You know, maybe start with there's a lot of things inside this building. You know, I see people walking around pushing things, you know, Start with that, start with building up to it. Okay, And and sometimes even these people like these psychics that they had were extremely like shockingly close to the mark. Now they would be some of the things they would do would be like describing the inside of Soviet bunkers right down to the type of furniture they had, or or they were like sketch out details of military bases across the world without even without even like they're not leaving the room again, it's it's well they're they're physically not leaving the room. Now, this is this is what we were talking before headless, He says, the these experiments were like I said, they were deserved and recorded in some case, in some cases used in real intelligence operations. And it was because they're palatable that they could just keep repeating it. And this wasn't a fringe cult either. This well, this is the CIA, which maybe they're well there definitely are a cult.
Speaker 5: Ish Well, we have a lot of remote viewers that are scientologists O. T seven level who are coming, including the Swan. So they are.
Speaker 4: Because the scientologists practiced this, yes, right, yeah, Now, when they first started this, they dubbed this scan uh scanate scanate, which was which was short for scanned by coordinate, so scanned by coordinate scanate. Now, like I said, they started in seventy two, funded by the CIA Technical Services, and this was the same this this CIA's Office of Technical Service. This was the same office that once gave us exploding cigars. They created the exploding cigars and surveillance cats as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not yes, look it up.
Speaker 3: It's not exploding cigars are on cartoons.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 4: So if you're if you're curious about those surveillance cats, look up acoustic kitty.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding it. Acoustic kitty.
Speaker 3: Yo. Do you remember back in the day you even used to buy them at like spoof shops. You can get these little things that you can stick in cigarettes and when you let somebody let it would actually pop on them.
Speaker 6: I remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember, I remember all those like those things that those like prank kind of things, but I don't remember a cigarette one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to have a death wish to do to.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So now now the two guys again target put off. They they brought in physically gifted individuals. So these were people who said that they could see things far away, and then they ran test collected data and according according to like all the internal memos, they got results that were, in their words, too accurate to dismiss. Okay, so you know they're doing something. So and then finally, like not finally, but then the project was renamed renewed, and over the next two decades it would go through a bunch of a string of a spooky sounding military code names. You know, it was called Gondola Wish, then they went to grill frame, a grill flame, center lane, some streak, and then finally they set it on settled on stargate, so it became Project Start.
Speaker 5: Well more complex than that because as they were changing the name, they were taking it to different departments, so these different operations were less traceable, and it took researchers a lot of years to put together pieces on all these different names.
Speaker 2: So piecing it from over here and over here, to.
Speaker 4: To break the trail, to break the trail up, especially if there is because the course there's going to be espionage. The course is going to be you know, double agents. So that makes a lot of sense, absolutely all right. So hey, so are you guys ready for the first experiment? I think so, okay, okay, So so we're gonna take a We're gonna take a like I want you everybody to pause, take a breath, because of course, now it's your turn.
Speaker 2: So like I've talked about what remote viewing is.
Speaker 4: And now, so you guys are going to try it all yourself, and you don't need a psychic hotline, you don't need your crystals or your incense out. All you need to do is just pay attention and maybe a pen and a piece of paper. All right, So just in a moment, I'm gonna give you, guys a target number.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna give you no names, so coordinates, no description, just a number. And so your mission, what's going to be, is just to relax, let your imagination drift and record whatever comes to mind, feeling, shapes, colors, anything. Don't force it, don't analyze it, just notice you know, do you see buildings, landscapes? Do you feel anything, coldness, stillness, do you hear anything? Now, whatever it is, jot it down, doodle it if you like, whatever you want to do, because we're going to revisit it at the end of the episode and I will reveal what the actual target was. But until then, make sure you guys keep it secret, keep it safe, and most of all, makes you guys keep it weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, So don't don't be sharing in the no sharing in the chat yet.
Speaker 5: At the end.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So, if you guys are ready, here is your remote viewing target number three five six eight dash se Okay again three five six eight dash.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I want you guys to focus on that number, close your eyes, and see what you see.
Speaker 2: Alright. I'll give you guys a couple more seconds here. Okay.
Speaker 4: I think that's I think that's enough. So whatever you guys got, just be confident, be confident in it. And when we do visit this, I'm gonna get you guys to share all your answers what you see in the chat, and Nick and Heidi and Headless, we'll we'll give him out here in uh in the actual show. So but for now, you guys just keep your notes close and just trust whatever came through now because in this next part we're going to meet the men who could see the unseen and who might have already seen you. All right, So I want you guys to forget James Bond, because he was just your regular spot. These these were you know, he was really heavily trained, but these were ordinary people with just an extraordinary sight. They didn't use gadgets, no earpieces, no LA watches, no underwater cars, or crap like that. You know, they use their minds. So let's start with the man many call the godfather of remote viewing? Who is which is? Who is INGOs Swan? So now Ingo Swan? He he wasn't a soldier, he wasn't a spy.
Speaker 2: He was an artist.
Speaker 4: He was a painter. He was from New York, and he was quite eccentric, with a flair for the mystical. His bookshelf was filled with young blat Ski and books about quantum theory. Quite an interesting guy, now, but he had something else. He had a knack for perception. And I don't mean like the visual type of perception for that matter, or for that matter, like any of the other four other senses as well. It was it was something else. And he was born born in Teleride, Colorado, and even as a child he claim to be clairvoyant. He would often talk about energy fields and mental images, and he would also have these strange prophetic dreams. Too bad, he didn't have him on headlst talking about dreams, and a lot.
Speaker 2: Of these dreams would turn into truth.
Speaker 4: Now, later he studied art and psychology, which putting those two together actually is quite honestly the perfect cocktail for someone who's about to stare deep into the multiverse psychology and art, you know, mixing that all up. So we're going to fast forward now to the seventies and enter of course SRI's Stanford Research Institutes, where physicists Hall put Off and Russell Tart were looking and hunting for legit psychic talent for a contract of course funded by the CIA. And who showed up but Ingo, And within minutes of testing they knew like Ingo's the man. Now, one of the first tests, and I'm sure you guys know about this, was to influence a magnetometer, which is a super sensitive and it's quite quite a shielded scientific instrument which you know, no one should really be able to affect with the you know, there's no way that they should be able to affect it. But Ingo was able to affect it. And not only did he affect it, he caused this device to like freak out, you know this, he caused it to like spike wildly in response to his his focus. Now, even these the scientists were they had to say that, like something is going on, and this, what we were talking about earlier.
Speaker 2: Was measurable.
Speaker 4: This was measurable because this shouldn't be happening, and he's able to do it, and it was repeatable as well.
Speaker 2: He was able to repeat this.
Speaker 4: So this was of course enough to land Ingo Swan into the CIA and just like almost immediately, like you're in now during one and this is this is when I was saying, things get out of this world. Some remote viewing things are out of this world. So during a remote viewing session of Jupiter, of all things, in seventy three, he was able to describe what he saw around the planet. He said, and he spoke just like like he was observing it, like I am there, I am seeing this. He said, he saw crystals, he saw bands of colored gases, and an atmosphere charged with energy, and of course he said he saw a ring. Now, prior to this, no one like we all knew Saturn had a ring, but Jupiter no, And this was because voyager hadn't gone past Jupiter yet. Once Voyager did go past Jupiter, that's when they were able to affirm this and say yes, which was six years after Ingo had said that Jupiter had a ring, which I think is just crazy. So, like I said, Jupiter was able to confirm I mean, Jupiter Voyager was able to confirm that the planet had a ring. He also said that he mentioned magnetic storms as well unusual auroras, and he even described in that there was ammonia crystals in the atmosphere and the course. Again, that was all confirmed years later. So now now here's your question for you guys. Do you think he was time traveling with his mind? Was he reading what was in the future or was he actually going there and viewing it? Like that's something to consider. Are you able to see into the future? Are you able to see at this time there and now but in a different place. So it's something interesting to think about.
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's a lot of talk about morphic resonance, right, and so there's somehow you're connected to everything else in the universe. You can kind of feel that out as a sort of and I think I forget the guy who named it, but I also wanted to mention the men Whoysteric Goats was based off of the same characters playing in this whole sort of top secret drama and lying Cassidy, the main character from that movie, was part of the I believe it was the Stargate program, and then he went on with the general I forgot his name, but he's actually the husband of Rima le Beau, who is one of the frequent presenters on Alex Jones show, and talks about how there was going to be a massive new virus coming and hitting the country and they had to get out. And that was way back in two thousand and nine. So the whole Rema labou thing could be related to remote viewing. That was what her husband did.
Speaker 4: Wow, and wasn't it. Sylvia Brown as well predicted the COVID as well. She said that, Yeah, she said that it was going to come out and then it would disappear and then ten ten years later it.
Speaker 2: Would come back with a vengeance. So yeah, something to think about. It's like, oh shit, here we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so I'm gonna go back with Englishwan. So what like, he wasn't just their remote viewer. He ended up actually just creating the whole methodology of this. So he was the one who developed the official remote viewing protocols and like the structure so that this is so that they could if they did all this, then it was all definable, you know, it was all repeatable, and it was a teachable skill as well.
Speaker 2: So what that included is they the.
Speaker 4: Use of a coordinate based viewing and also they were doing session blinding, so the monitor didn't even know the target. So session blinding wasn't like I'm blinded as well, but it was the monitor that was when they put it into an envelope, kind of what you were talking headlists earlier, saying oh, I should have put in an envelope. That was kind of it, so that the monitor didn't even know what was going on. And of course they had the data separation between imagination and intuition as well. Now he was described also as like a psychic samurai.
Speaker 2: He was very very interesting.
Speaker 4: Now now we're gonna go even a little bit weirder. I know, Jupiter might have sounded a little weird, but we're going to go a little bit more now. He claimed to have remote viewed the dark side of the moon and he saw structures, buildings, machinery, and beings, and this is something a lot of people have talked about.
Speaker 2: Oh now he yeah, go ahead, Nick.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, this is going back a long time ago, and it's like maybe if I go, we'll look at these people's work now, I'd be like, I can't believe I fucking listened to this guy. But I remember even a lot. I think his name was Richard Hogland, where he was like real big on showing trying to prove that there's glass structures on the back side of the moon or some shit.
Speaker 6: Justin Smith said there were quakers there, So.
Speaker 3: Well is everywhere there we go, there we go.
Speaker 4: Well, the moon is supposed to supposedly hollow. Man is supposedly hollow. You know when when they dropped back down the lunar module to it, the moon rang for like twenty minutes. So if it's hollow, it's telling you that this is some sort of some sort of ship. Some Quakers could be up there hiding in the ship and they can't.
Speaker 6: I'm not kidding. That's a real quote from him.
Speaker 2: Love it. I love that kind of stuff. That's the stuff that I eat up.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. So yeah, So.
Speaker 4: He he had described these tall humanoids and he said that there was these dome like installations and quakers and mining operations. So he says that he actually and this is crazy that he says that he actually locked eyes with one of these beings and he said he just he stopped the session because he said that these being saw him, okay, which is crazy. That is so he wrote this, So this was in his own notes he wrote down. He says it was like catching someone in the act of something they didn't want you to see. It wasn't he says, I wasn't looking at them, they were looking at me.
Speaker 2: That that is crazy. Imagine imagine that, okay.
Speaker 4: And then there's also he also did a Mars session in eighty four where he remote viewed ancient Martian ruins with tall beings in stasis waiting for something. And that transcript, oddly enough, is available from a CIA Foya dump, So that's how where they got that one from.
Speaker 5: That was Joe McGonagall. Actually, Joe McGonagall was kind of tricked into doing a remote viewing of Mars.
Speaker 3: Yes, he said I was waiting for that when he said Jupiter was waiting for Mars next.
Speaker 5: Well, Joe McGonagall said that he never wanted to do any remote viewing that couldn't be verified independently, So he wasn't about going around the universe like Ingo Swadow was. He wanted to keep it here on Earth and so that he could track his records. You know, what did he get right? What did he get wrong? And that's part of the protocol is that you can see verifiably under a double blind testing procedure that there are accuracies and there are inaccuracies. So he got tricked.
Speaker 2: We're going to get to Joe.
Speaker 4: We're going to get to Joe, and you are correct, you are completely correct because he did remote view Mars as well. So that that will be that's the that's number three. We're going to jump the number. But we're done with Ingo.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to Pat Price right now. So is Pat Price.
Speaker 4: He was a former police commissioner, and he was a devote scientologist and possibly one of the most terrifyingly accurate remote.
Speaker 2: Viewers in the history of.
Speaker 4: The US intelligence And he just didn't even describe places. He was able to read files behind false panels. He drew maps of enemy installations, and sometimes he told the CIA things that they weren't sure how anyone should know these things. Okay, so let's go. So, of course, like I said, he was no military, he was not a scientist. He was a not like a big town but he was a small town police commissioner.
Speaker 2: In Burbank, California, and.
Speaker 4: He got involved in psychic research via scientology. Specifically, it's ot levels where remote perception is part of their spiritual curriculum. Okay, so when of course went when put Off and Russell targ we're testing remote viewers at Sri Ingo Swann, who they're already impressed by. He told them, you really got to check out this pac guy. So they, of course they brought him in and well they classified hell this, they were in for a shock because Pat was crazy. So one of his first like crazy good maybe crazy to Ravinian scientology.
Speaker 2: So one of the first tests.
Speaker 4: Was to they asked him to physically locate a top secret Soviet military site and they just gave him some empty coordinate numbers and that was it. So he sat down, tuned in and he was able to describe this large crane, these strange circular buildings and underground tunnels, and then also what he called beam weapon technology that was being worked on.
Speaker 2: Okay, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: So he even sketched the crane, even throughout the crane, in like really really good detail. Now months later, through satellite imagery, they were able to confirm everything right down to the design of the crane, you know it was. It was a site in USSR, and it was the location was so secret that some even folks in the CI didn't even know about it. Now, so that that is where it kind of like, okay, that was his big tests. Now, this is the one that I think is crazy. It's when he was asked to describe the interior of a foreign embassy rumored to be KGB controlled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, and I'm gonna get a quick story about that, please please facility you're talking about. So, when I was little going through high school, I got that book The Dark Secrets within the Well, The Secrets within the Iron Wall, Psychic Secrets, and I was talking about it with a friend of mine's dad who was a shouldn't translate it, and he says, they had a diode ray that could put a VW bug up on top of a mountain. So we're talking about like that amount of matter being shot through this you know, energy converter into a massive weapon that could you know, basically shoot out a big old rail gun or something like that. But it was like a ray at the same time. It called it a diode ray. Wow, So I didn't know what that meant, but I think you're putting a lot of pieces together.
Speaker 4: For me, geez, that's that's cool, Like bean weapon technology, you know, it's still something we don't even talk about really all that much. And this was this was back in the in the seventies, you know as well, so which is crazy now now.
Speaker 2: I when I go back to this one, this one, I think that was cool, But this one for me was like, really it really fascinating.
Speaker 4: So he was like, I said, they asked her to check out this foreign embassy that they thought was under k GB controlled and so he said that there is a file room behind a panel in the wall and he actually he said, like it opens like this. I'm pretending I don't know how it opened it like he clicked out and lift up or something like that.
Speaker 2: So he mined that.
Speaker 4: He was like, they watched him mining these actions in the air, and he says that the documents were coded, but they're there in the top left corner of this room. Now, years later an informant confirmed that, yeah, that panel existed, It opened exactly.
Speaker 2: How he did his miming action, and yeah, the files were there now.
Speaker 4: Of course, like the officials were, so weren't like they weren't just impressed, they were like freaked out. And even one of them said, you know, if the Soviets had a pat Price, like the same kind of mentality, the same kind of abilities that were in trouble because he's so damn good. Okay, now, well he also was able to He also remote viewed American black projects, secret US facilities.
Speaker 2: I heard about the ones that he wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 4: He mentioned locations, names, technologies, even the psychic monitoring programs the CIA itself was running. Now he was looking everywhere, not just where they pointed him. And then in seventy five, guess what, he died suddenly of a stroke while visiting La Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So and this we might have a discussion about this one.
Speaker 4: So, of course, the circumstances were odd because some people believed that he was negotiating to work with another intelligence agency. They said that he'd seen too much, so time to get him out. And there is even some conspiracy theorists that you know, of course, I believe this that he didn't die of natural causes, that someone wanted him silenced. Yeah, so they I think that was a big thing, was to off him, especially if he is viewing their own sites and talking about it, and that they're hearing that maybe he's gonna move off to or he's talking with another intelligence agency.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a it wouldn't take much. With a little bit of pressure from the scientology organization, you might get anything you went out of him. So it is a very big liability to have these uh intermingling loyalties, especially with something as sensitive as these top secret programs.
Speaker 4: And and with that, I did recall hearing that also that it was some sort of church member. They never said who. There was some sort of church member that he was working with like and and that.
Speaker 5: The real ur.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, not really anything.
Speaker 4: Is classified as a church now these days, you know, it was just underneath the church. But that's what I that's when I heard that he was speaking with someone along that line, like that was his intermediarity who was working with him and possibly with US another intelligence agency.
Speaker 2: But that is all up in the air.
Speaker 4: We don't know yet, but I'm sure the CIA knew. All right, yeah, exactly. So now let's go to the next one. Okay, so this is Joe and you might correct me on this one. Headless mcmonagle mcmoniagel mcmonagall.
Speaker 5: Mcmon They call him the remote viewer Number one.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly that's exactly it.
Speaker 4: So, now, he was a decorated US Army intelligence officer who became part of the most reliable, longest serving member of the remote viewers in the CIA, which was of course Project Stargate. Now mcmonaga wasn't just a new age wanderer. He was a highly decorated combat veteran with over twenty years of military service. He had a Bronze Star Legion of Merit. So so he literally was like a no nonsense kind of guy. I would say Pat Price is kind of like that too, with being a police commissier.
Speaker 2: Yet go ahead, headless.
Speaker 5: Joe mcmonagall's life before becoming a remote viewer is ten times more interesting than it was after he becomes a remote That when he stops going out to the field. You know, but this guy had some crazy experiences already. He had a near death experience from being poisoned. Yeah, you know, he had all sorts of crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 2: That was in Germany. That was in Germany, right, he had all.
Speaker 5: Sorts of crazy stuff going on in the jungle and all this other stuff when he was deployed under these secret contracts. So that guy lived a full life before ever going into this.
Speaker 4: And it was he actually claimed that that it was his nd that kind of really changed him that he started to perceive things differently and more intuitively, so that that's that's great that you're bringing this in, you know, and he started he was kind of like tuning in. He he did have like this extra sense, but it was kind of like that NDE that caused him to do this. So he caught the attention of folks at Fort Meade that those are the people were recruiting for aat for the CIA, and Joe he signed on and he was quickly became known as was he said, remote Viewer double O one or Remote Viewer number one. Now he he Joe wasn't He wasn't flashy. He didn't claim to see aliens or ancient civilization. But he's stuck to targets military, strategic and sometimes even life and death targets. And he actually delivered. And there was one mission where he was they asked him to describe a Soviet submarine.
Speaker 2: Under construction, and I love this one. This is kind of one of my favorite ones of his.
Speaker 4: So he sat down, he went into like this trance like state and he started sketching, and he was describing an unusual shape, something different from existing subs. It was a narrower nose, it had these more vertical stabilizers. And he said, there there was a massive dry.
Speaker 5: Doc complex for the Red October.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, exactly Typhoon class. So this is this is when when the when the Soviets finally launched their first Typhoon class submarines that the it was. It was stunning how huge this thing was. But Joe was, like I said, he described it down to the te you know they had those and they they again cross reference to it with satellite photos, so like there's some people were like, yeah, this guy is not guessing, he's actually seeing this now. He was also used in real time battlefield scenarios. One report, they actually asked him to locate a miss seeing US general that they thought was captured, and he gave coordinage which led them really damn close. I don't want to say like exact location, but he was in with him a couple of miles to where this guy was being held, which which is impressive, Like you know, you're like you have no idea and you're picking someplace out of out of butthole, China or something like that.
Speaker 2: So he was so it's quite fascinating that he was able to do that.
Speaker 4: Now, there was a another time where he sketched a top secret installation in East Germany and he got it down right to the floor plan and also the type of equipment that they had inside, which they were able to confirm later on.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't used just against enemies as well.
Speaker 4: They actually used him to spy on US black sites, so just to see if he could and guess what he could. Okay, now this is this is the one you were talking about earlier Headless. So now one day they gave him a sealed envelope and they just don't open it, just relax and describe what you see based on the coordinate's on inside.
Speaker 5: So well, there was something a little bit different about this day because they sent him somewhere. They sent him to the Monroe Institute, and it was the Monreau Institute that was acting as his handler for these re viewing sessions. So they were the ones that kind of tricked him into doing something that was unverifiable.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. That makes sense that they wouldn't be that would do that.
Speaker 5: They were used to working with Ingo. Ingo was all over the universe. He wanted to keep it right here on Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so what he described was tall, thin beings, gigantic pyramids, a dying atmosphere, panic evacuation, a civilization in decline.
Speaker 2: And like we said, like we said, it was on Mars. And all of this though.
Speaker 4: Also was a thousand thousands of years in the past, so it wasn't something else that happened. This was thousands of years in the past. So now only after they told him the coordinates were on Mars and they were dated one million years ago. So, like you said, this was something he wasn't he reported. He still reported what he saw, but wasn't a fan of that at all.
Speaker 5: Right, because if there's no control, how can you say you're doing anything. And if all it is is the airy fairy thing, you're gonna put a lot of people who could save a lot of lives out of business. And that's what he was focused on as a soldier. He wanted to save lives. He was the ultimate patriot when he came to this stuff.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly, so that so that kind of wraps it all up with our three main players now headless, Do you want to take it over from here and drop your.
Speaker 2: Your coordinates or your number, your file number?
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I just want to make sure Nick, you got them in the right order. I think I sent them to you in a specific way, right, we can't.
Speaker 3: Oh, I do have them, yeah, image zero, one and two. So you want me to do it like that.
Speaker 2: That'll be at the end, though, but that'll be at the end.
Speaker 5: End. We'll do that at the end, but I want to make sure it's in the right order because I got the file the all right. So I want you to get your notepads out. I want you to breathe. I want you to relax, and I want you to start thinking about maybe your sense is creating a monet painting, right, something that's very impressionistic. It kind of moves with the breeze, but you can start to make out shapes and you can start to make out forms, right, And so I want you to stay in that mindset as I tell you these file numbers, all right. File number one is four seven eight three, And I want you to just let that Monet style painting. Kind of open up and start giving you some impressions, some shapes, some colors, some locations. Maybe. Do you feel the warmth of the sun on your skin? Do you smell anything? Do you possibly notice any bright colors? Do you notice any shapes, any forms? Can go ahead and write that down. That is again seven or up four seven eight three? All right, now here comes. Do you have your impressions written down? Everybody, get okay. Next one is four seven eight four. Relax, breathe. Look for anything that is maybe causing a sound. Look for anything that is maybe a indicator of placement light. Think about the impressions of light. The next one. If you guys are done with your impressions, go ahead and keep on writing. If you've got more impressions, let them come to you. Come through the painting. The closer you get to the painting, the clearer the objects become. The further way you get, you can kind of see the whole picture. Zoom in, zoom out. All right, The next one I got I have three photos four eight nine five. Remember to breathe. Joe mcmonagall said that the only way he could do remote viewing is by doing math in his head because his ego wants to solve the math problem, and the ego gets out of the way of perceiving the images. So the images come through as kind of an impression. And the more he can focus on the mathematics, the easier it is for him to visualize what he's supposed to be thinking about instead of the images that his ego is feeding him all the time. All right, everybody got your impressions, Yeah, more or less.
Speaker 2: We'll see what comes up. We'll see what comes up. Okay, So is everybody ready to rock and roll moving on to where we go from here?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: So the next one is going to be So what I'm going to talk about now is the skeptics and the science because not everybody was sold on psychic espionage. Of course, you know, there's there's always going to be the doubters. So, you know, I want to be honest with you guys, the idea.
Speaker 5: Look at our chat right now. They're going nuts. Did you see those comments? It's so good?
Speaker 3: Oh God, is that leaves the hater again?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 5: They're like, you have no evidence, you have no proof. It's like, dude, what are you talking? We're telling stories? Experience something I had.
Speaker 2: I had someone in on Reddit.
Speaker 4: I was kind of like like hyping this up and he's like, you can't prove remote viewing real, And I'm like, I'm not saying I'm doing remote viewing.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about remote viewing. No, you don't know what's going on. Show me, prove it to me.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, dude, I'm just creating an experiment where people can try it. Hey, hey, if you can hit it, bang on right, If you can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, for fun. This is for fun. We're attempting to do something fun, interesting and interacting.
Speaker 5: So it pushes a lot of buttons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to tell you about your guy with the numbers. You know, John D talked about numbers and God just.
Speaker 4: Saying just saying, just saying yeah. He said that too, because well, like I think a lot of people think that, you know, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well and as an angel, Joseph Smith's last morning or i mean John D's last morning to everybody, when he was talking about all of this stuff after it all went bad, he said, if somebody ever comes to you and says they speak to angels, watch your life.
Speaker 3: He tried, He.
Speaker 5: Tried, John d was double O seven. They call him Caine, which is the Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then then you even look off look at the guy, uh guy from scientology. I mean it wasn't angels, it was aliens. And he still took somebody's chick, you know. That's what I'm saying. It's like parallels here. I've seen the same thing happen.
Speaker 5: Military and the occult and go back a long, long way. That's this whole This whole program right here is just the tip of the iceberg. They found Mussolini the Nazis dead using dowsing. And again after the war, right after the war, they took all those people who knew all this stuff about dowsing and everything, and they exported him over to Russia. Some of them came to America. That was Operation paper Clip and went in both directions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is all occultish.
Speaker 4: You know, the military A lot of military campaigns are to track down occult artifacts.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it the war is just a diversion. Look over here while we're actually doing this.
Speaker 5: It's the perfect version.
Speaker 6: It makes you watch your wife.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna jump right back into it. And then we keep going and then we'll do the next one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, like I was saying, guys, like the the idea that and some of you might agree with this, but the idea that someone could sit in a closed room and with you know, and close their eyes and describe a classified Soviet facility or or something like that on the other side of the planet. Some people would say it's insane. And there were plenty of people who did. And so enter the skeptics. And you know, one of the most vocal groups was psycho I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that name.
Speaker 4: It's the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal And it actually sounds like something from like out of Scooby Doo or something like that. You know, it's god of one of those one of those ones. Psychop have that on the sides of the vehicles. Now, a lot of these were hard nosed scientists, magicians and professional debunkers who called out pseudoscience wherever.
Speaker 2: It wherever they saw it.
Speaker 4: Now, they of course tore into remote viewing, claiming the results were inconsistent, poorly controlled, and riddled with confirmation bias. And to be fair, some of the experiments were messy. There were misses there were vague hits and sessions that sounded more like, I don't know, creative writing exercises more than just intel reports.
Speaker 2: So what happened from that?
Speaker 4: In ninety five, I have two decades after alleged mixed results, the CIA conducted a formal review of the project.
Speaker 2: And the outcome of it was they shut it. They shut it down, They shuttered it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, so officially they said that the program known as Project Stargate provided no actionable intelligence of significant value. So in their minds or in this statement, it was not worth the cost or the controversy. So we've seen that before where they've you know, shuttered something and just renamed it and moved it off to a different area and go ahead.
Speaker 5: You know how you know that they're lying about that because the cost benefit analysis. You've got these guys who are doing work of intelligence at above fifty levels, yeah, above fifty percent levels for dirt cheap and you don't have to buy a bunch of airplanes and stuff. Now, they're not stupid. They love to waste money, but they're not stupid, So they're not going to put something that is incredibly cost effective above fifty percent accurate on the shelf, somewhere to die. We just could be their life, right, it could be their life.
Speaker 1: You know. I think it also probably ended because there's there's a lot of people that can't do it because they're very mathematically minded.
Speaker 6: Just like John d he couldn't do it. He had to go get somebody else to do.
Speaker 1: It, and they feel less than it's anytime somebody is going to be the one percent, you're going to be pissed off.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's just the truth.
Speaker 1: Some of us are in awe. Some of us are like, whoa, that's awesome, but other people are not that way. There's always people that don't clap when you succeed.
Speaker 5: So it's an authority issue. Yeah, it's an authority issue.
Speaker 6: Jealousyus jealousy.
Speaker 4: And you know when they did this, if you if you get rid of everybody you originally had, then it looks like, oh yeah, they canceled all. Like what they probably ended up doing is just creating a whole new group, a whole new team. We got it all set out what we need to do. We know the mistakes. Even though Double O one, even Joe mcuh mcmonagall was what was good. You know, let's let's get rid of them all. So it looks like we cleaned house and we actually ended this. And you know, like many of the insiders, the viewers themselves, and the scientists, they disagreed that this was not you know, there was no actionable intel. They actually strongly disagreed. They claimed that the review that was done was politically motive motivated, was rushed, and deeply flawed. They said that the final report cherry picked data, ignored successes, and dismissed breakthroughs because they just didn't fit the mold. Mcmonagall even said that they shut it down not because it didn't work, but because it worked too well and that made them uncomfortable, right.
Speaker 5: And mcmonogall himself admits that he was a consultant for you know, several years until he retired, he was working with the government as a consultant doing remote viewing for them. He doesn't even deny that fact. He just says, I can't talk about it because it's highly classified. Why wouldn't they use contractors. That's what they use contractors for everywhere else.
Speaker 2: It's total deniability, yep, exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, like would you would you shut down something if you had a tool that could see secrets without satellites. You know, would you still admit you had it or would you pretend that we cut it? It wasn't working for us, but you keep it running. Yeah, So, so what really happened is in ninety five they officially it ended, you know, And so did remote viewing really die or did it evolve? It kind of leaked into corporations, civilian programs.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: Many other things, you know. But first, but before we go any further, I want to do our third experiment. So Nick, we're going to jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh is this my picture? Now?
Speaker 2: Nick? This is Nick's picture.
Speaker 4: So for you guys who are ready to do a remote viewing session number three, explain this.
Speaker 2: We're here, we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long? How long is but twenty seconds? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I just more or less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Honestly, I think eventually when I showed the picture, you'd be like, I don't know how you even explain this. I this is very hard for me.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I think you had it up earlier when I joined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do I say anything?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to play along with this.
Speaker 5: I think all you got to do is just you know, put them into a lack of state, and then you know, mind them of their senses so that they might tell.
Speaker 6: Them a number number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right, I still gotta do. Yeah, yeah, all right, So the number is forty eight, six nine. I'll try to think of the image of my head and say the same thing. Yeah, obviously, relax, hold the forty eight and the six nine in your gas, in your thought. I'm trying to see if there's any repeating structures, maybe even the same or specific view that you're looking at it that happens to be angles because of the view, colors or even lack of colors, give anything else. Yeah, maybe just like specific structures or I can't. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, man, that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 4: Let's just give him some give him some time now, just to jot some things down. We'll just give him about twenty seconds here, perfect, perfect, all right. So I hope everybody was got their image, has jotted down any any shapes, any colors, any feelings, anything that comes along while I'm still talking. If you still are diving into it, by all means, keep going.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go. Now, what happened? So ninety five nineteen ninety five. What happened?
Speaker 4: We're gonna go with first with Halp put Off. He was laser physicist, the Stanford researcher. He was the key architect behind the early remote viewing program. So after Stargate alleged shutdown, how he didn't disappear. He shifted his gaze from the psychic spies and he moved into something that was even more out there, which was UFOs and exotic propulsion systems. Okay, pretty cool now. Put Off became a central figure in the search for recovered alien tech, reverse engineering the impossible. So he founded earth Tech International, exploring zero point energy and warp drives, which you know this it sounds totally like sci fi, but maybe that's what they want you to think.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Of course, the plot thickens and twenty seventeen a new group emerged from the shadows, and this was maybe you guys have heard of it, to the Stars Academy of Arts in Science, and this was fronted by Blink one eight two rocker Tom DeLong. But this was back though by some serious former government insiders, including how put Off. The TTSA was making waves. They helped leaked those infamous Navy videos. That was the tic tac video, the gimbal and the go fastech.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate that you call it a ticktac. It sounds I don't know, I feel like my little tic TACs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're already kind of asking for people to think about something like kind of in a silly way, and then you give it a silly name and try to expect people to really take this serious, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly now. Yeah, well, in some way, it's.
Speaker 5: Kind of like remote viewing because they're just given their impressions of these things. You know, if it kind of looks like a tic tac, go with you know, that's that's just the whole idea behind remote viewing. If you don't have a word for it, and you just have a feeling or an impression, that's what you write down. It doesn't necessarily have to be the thing exactly. You get the shapes right, you get the colors right, you start to move around the thing, and then you know, it's like the blind men trying to put together an elephant. You better get your hands all over the thing so that you can figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's like it's so true. I like it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you build these little pieces and then you kind of step back, step back, step back, putting them all together, putting them all together. Now, so the connection between all of this, you know, some of the same minds from Project Stargate and they're now knee deep and the UAP or UFO phenomena and they're researching this, which is you know, a little peculiar, little interesting. So in fact, you know, many believe that remote viewing kind of what you're saying is one piece of a much larger puzzle involving non human intelligence, consciousness and interdimensional contact. And do you know where that that rabbit hole led them? Take a guess it was a Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that is a whole Definitely Mormons there, definitely Mormons there.
Speaker 3: No, that's all it is. Even people, you know, I'm sure I'm like preaching to the choir with Heidi, but like even people who wrote books about Skinwalker Ranch, they're all.
Speaker 2: True, Wow, that is that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: It's just everywhere the property.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure everybody knows of Skinwalker Ranch, which of course is in Utah. And it's like you have you got UFOs, you got cryptids, you got portals and Poulter guys. It was as if they decided to have like a big huge for a for a like a big huge party. They're all going to come together at this one spot. Now this is yeah, And like I said, the projects, I mean, Skinwalker wrench is it's just crazy. So you know, it's something that I won't even get into because that is a.
Speaker 2: Whole other episode. Now, I got this last big question.
Speaker 4: If the US government truly did believe that these psychic abilities had no merit, then why did many of these same scientists intelligence operatives continue their work in secret for decades? If this didn't work, why were they still doing it? Was Stargate, of course, we're going to say. Was Stargate shut down or as we think, was just renamed? You know, did remote viewing just kind of fade off into obscurity or did it evolve into something far more advanced, hinding under the banner of national security or maybe even non terrestrial threats.
Speaker 5: Technotronics encompass almost everything about the way you do remote viewing and the electronic means that you actually receive and you know, transfer images. There's so much that could be put under that technotronics label that it can include mind control on down to you know, an implant, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of it.
Speaker 3: And and that is and like this is it?
Speaker 4: So, you know, could it be that this just wasn't like is this just about spies or secrets or is it possibly about like unlocking this power within us all because because reality, we all have.
Speaker 2: This ability, we really do.
Speaker 4: You know, We're going to find out if some of us have it more strengthened than others, because everybody has it.
Speaker 2: It's like a muscle.
Speaker 4: We just got to flex it and get it a little a little bit stronger. So, Heidi, do you want to do yours?
Speaker 2: Now? This is the fourth and the final one.
Speaker 4: After we're done with this, Heidi, then we're gonna start revealing one at a time.
Speaker 6: All right, are you guys ready for my description? Let's do.
Speaker 1: Relax The number is one eight seven zero And this does reference to the painting directly.
Speaker 4: Think of.
Speaker 1: Windy, relaxing place, Think of something romantic, something you can taste salt in the air. And that's probably all I better give you guys, think about.
Speaker 2: It, okay, all right? All right, So.
Speaker 4: And and Nick I'm going to get you to share a video. I'm gonna get it ready. I'm gonna get you to share it when I kind of like, uh, let's see here media player share Okay, so when you're ready you can put it. No, not just yet, just give me a minute here, So you're gonna put this one up. And so everybody, you know, you guys, we this is the coming to the end of this experiment.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to see how close you got.
Speaker 4: So make sure everybody you're gonna if you got those notebooks open, I want you to.
Speaker 2: Bring forth what you saw for what was mine. I totally forget what number I had it for.
Speaker 4: Three six three five six eight c three five six eight see yeah, three five six eight dash see three five six eight dash ce.
Speaker 2: All right, so Nick, let's let's share that that video.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna tell me when you get it up there we go. All right, let's start it here. So this was my target site here. Yeah, so this is the Church of the Black Crisis called Curtist Neegato. So it might be you know, you might see lights, you might see traffic, you might see a tall pole in the background.
Speaker 2: You know, it doesn't have to be the exact church. It can be things that are in and around this area.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thinks let's stop us.
Speaker 2: All right, So you got a ball tower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a it's a steeple. I know, I'm just repeating. What if you guys can hear what they're saying what I'm saying in the video.
Speaker 3: This is nice footage though. It's an interesting place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a it has the Black Christ. You can see the Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a beautiful, beautiful place. And so this is the Black Christ that's in there.
Speaker 2: So hey, maybe what's that story.
Speaker 4: Someone's saying a black uh checkered floor. I don't know if I had a checker floor. Did I miss that when I was walking up there? All right, I'm gonna do. It's just got a little bit more. And there's a side I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do a video of the side and the video of the back of the back. There is a cemetery. I'm gonna fast forward a little bit. Here's the cemetery.
Speaker 5: H sticky, damn.
Speaker 4: Police driving by as usual, and there's another like tower in the background there there something h.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's it there just maybe you saw it, maybe you didn't. Maybe you saw a tower. Maybe you saw should much.
Speaker 6: More interesting, all right, can I go?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So three five six eight C. First one I got. First impression I got was the Trebby fountain. Was there that thing?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you say you saw a fountain there on the other side of that large on the backside of that large pillar, there is a fountain.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I was getting this impression of fountain and Trebby being like a classical type structure, because yeah, nig spin me the Trevy fountain, me too. It was it was less about the exact location, is more of like a feeling of being at this Trevy fountain. And then the next one was something triangular. You look at the top of that thing. It's got a triangle right on top. And then I thought, I thought I was toasted on this one, goot. And I'm like, oh no, this is clearly at night. But then you had another image with.
Speaker 2: The blue I had some pictures of the day. Yes, and sorry that there's someone else what is it? Who is it?
Speaker 4: One said you has been there too? Was itah PC tweaks? Yes, that's a sand Roman. That's exactly, that's my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, sorry, a couple more sorry, Yeah, I got a baby dolls. And then to me, it's like, wait a second. There was no baby doll, but there was a black Madonna right there at the end of the hallway. I got a similar thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then uh, one that didn't fit at all with any of it was fish having fish.
Speaker 3: There's no fish there, Jesus, Jesus, but.
Speaker 4: It is about like three blocks to it's about two blocks away from the ocean.
Speaker 1: And this is a okay, that makes more sense, okay, because then I what I got then does make sense because.
Speaker 2: Ready, there go.
Speaker 5: The last two was wind that's pretty obvious. It was probably windy there. I saw the clouds moving. And then the last one was sixteen people around the outside. That was very specific. Sixteen people around the outside, and I got to go back to my mind. It looked like maybe around sort of like an L shape. There were sixteen people lined up, but I didn't see any of that.
Speaker 4: Well there, So on the backside, on the backside of the church, there's kind of a very popular restaurant that people will sit in chairs on the backside of the of the church waiting for their food. So I don't know how many people, but there's people sitting there. There'll be people in their cars because the waiters that come up to people in their cars and take their order and bring it out to them.
Speaker 2: So it could be. It could be.
Speaker 5: But what I want to get across to people is these are about thirty seconds of impressions. If you could do thirty minutes of impressions, you're going to have a high degree each of accurate. See in terms of once you put all the pieces together.
Speaker 1: Well they would put them in Faraday cages, in total silence or in deprivation chambers. Like this is not the same thing, you know, So this is like good on the percentage wise, like whatever we get close ish right, it would be in comparison to complete silence and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: So yeah, anyway you read mine didn't make sense at all.
Speaker 1: I want to see said the ocean was right there because I got a cargo.
Speaker 6: I just got a cargo lighter a ship. I had a ship.
Speaker 1: That's what came to my mind. So I was like, oh, it was way off base. But then you said the ocean was right there, So that was all I got there.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, though, I will say that there is no there is no port as in a Ligner type port that would be in Menada where we get that all. But you get a lot of like small fishing boats, so that is that is really common in that area.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's all I got. Not I wasn't close enough.
Speaker 2: Nick, What did you?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: Do you get anything?
Speaker 3: No, it's completely off. It's actually kind of a funny story if I if I go and tell it, so like like Eve, even even as I'm like picturing this thing, it's almost as if I'm like picturing like a movie and I'm oh, I'm first I'm seeing is just kind of like blades of grass and like I'm like, oh god, we got the white picket fence. Like this is so fucking cheesy, you know, And it's like I see that. I'm like, there's gotta be moretiate to this, and I'm just like holding a hold of it. I feel like I'm like zooming out and it just starts to look like this this house kind of like bluish, I think, and then this green grass and it's like this white picket fence, and then they looked like there was like a sign in front of it or something like that. And then, like for the any David Lynch fans listening right now, I'm like, oh my god, I'm picturing the beginning of blue velvet. And I'm like, oh, that's what I was just thinking about.
Speaker 5: That not madus technique might help you. That might actually help your about doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So who's Headless? Okay?
Speaker 4: So Nick, do you want to show Headless's pictures? The first picture he showed you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So the first one would be the brick four.
Speaker 2: Four seven eight three r.
Speaker 5: Four seven eight three would be the brick one brick.
Speaker 3: One all right? Let me oh, okay, I had the wrong one up, all right, so I can show up on the screen now, yep, I am all right.
Speaker 5: That one is four seven eight three. Ooh right, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: I was so close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let me hear no.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even close. Oh I was what did I think? I was thinking a fair? In my mind?
Speaker 4: I was picking a fair, like a like a large ferris wheel and uh and like cotton candy and things like that.
Speaker 3: I bugged out, You said ferris wheel, bro.
Speaker 2: They closed.
Speaker 5: It's just it's a very small town. So they do have fars in that area.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: It's an energy right yeah, fair enough, fair enough?
Speaker 8: Yeah, anybody else for for well, for this picture, Yeah, what I envisioned, And maybe it'll be easier if I put them on the screen, because I just thought it was weird that he said Ferris will yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, look at he drew a Ferris whoa.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, what I was like, I don't know. I looked at this and I was like, yo, come on, this is so fucking fall off. And then when you said that, I'm not the only one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you sure that's the right number?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For seven eight three, it's the first one.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go to the next one. The next one is the guy. It's crowman. It's the close up of the crow man.
Speaker 3: I think that's the next one. Well, you know what the thing is is, I'm trying to that.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get one, all right.
Speaker 3: Making sure I go the right way and I don't go into minding. This is a mess.
Speaker 6: Not that picture.
Speaker 5: This was a crowman figuring that I got from the Hopi village.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: It's it's called Older Riby. It's the oldest town in the United States, and I went there back in two thousand and five. I believe two thousand and five. It was after my first deployment, but yeah, we got there on I believe it was sometime in January. But just as we were arriving, the woman who made these things was having a naming ceremony for her kid, and so we went in there and they invited us in and treated us like family during this naming ceremony. We got to eat with them and everything, and then you know, I got this Chrowman. So it was a really really great experience for me.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 5: I thought i'd take a picture of it. I want to hear your impressions.
Speaker 6: I just got the sun on mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting, I got.
Speaker 2: I was thinking like Times Square in New York.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 5: I was charge to get any hints at all. I was just trying to get you to cycle.
Speaker 2: And that's what that's what I wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what it was When he said something about I think lighting or something like that, a lack of lighting or some shit like that, that's what I think brought the sun into the into my thought. I'm wondering if that's how you got it. Also, Hidi, when he said that I incorporated the sun into like a picture up in the corner, that was like kind of sucking up the lighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he did say something about lighting. I know, I gave way too many hints on mine.
Speaker 4: You're like, okay, you're giving the exact location. Can't coon twenty nineteen on the beach? Well okay, okay, so the last one they're headless, last one.
Speaker 3: Make a way. Oh wow, that's weird. There we go, there's your uh, there's there's my first.
Speaker 5: Or the sun, Nick, Yeah, right, justicipation, trophy, trophy.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 5: Sometimes get these things confused because it's you know, you might be collecting information from something that hasn't happened yet. Maybe that's where your mind was going. Is getting something from something that hasn't happened yet. You gotta kind of focus it in.
Speaker 3: And Nick Straw, I did have multiple circles too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strowing is pretty impressive on that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, again, it's just shape, right, you're just going with the basic shapes. You're not you're not trying too hard to uh, you know, fill in the details.
Speaker 3: Just get the bare Yeah, you know what's funny what I had down for this show you. I was like, yo, I'm just useless. You said four eight like nine to five, and you said four eight, and I'm like, that was so close to the mine because mine was four eight sixty nine that I thought, I literally have down what I envisioned my own picture. He's made me think about my own number, and I started thinking of my own picture, and I was like, I just fun. It's like, yo, who puts down their own picture as an answer?
Speaker 4: Illuminated Journey was crazy because I drew the bird statue but more blackie, but I had no idea what it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Just drawing, cool, cool, cool cool. That's that is fantastic.
Speaker 5: A bird drawing kind of like a crawl man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what she's saying for four seven eight four she was she talking about the previous one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Was there a sun?
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 6: Like sun symbology on that thing?
Speaker 3: Oh, let me go back.
Speaker 5: With the man's Actually he's a rain god, so he takes his leaks. He has he had leaks. They got busted up. You know, I got kids, they do things, so they busted that up pretty good. It's uh, it's no longer. There used to be a feather on the other side, and he used to be holding leaks.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's definitely got a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 6: So many kids, you don't have to explain. I totally understand that mental thing.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 6: It kind of looks like a sun if you look at that yellow dog in the dead we.
Speaker 9: Got the sun streaming in from behind it a little bit. Yeah, yeah, I don't think it's I don't remember ship.
Speaker 1: For two freaking years, and I don't remember ship from before it, So whatever they did to me, I don't know.
Speaker 6: But I'm glad we moved.
Speaker 3: That's all all right. Do you want me to bring mine up now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's jump to Nick's here.
Speaker 3: Here we go, all right? Not just a random regular picture. Actually, you know what the thing was is, I thought it was going to be this place that I was going to. I thought it was going to look different because of a few months ago when I went down there. But uh, it's still was nice. There we go. Yeah, when I went there during the spring, there was a lot more actual plants, like colors coming out with flowers to where it almost kind of made a connection in the street, and it almost looked like a kind of like that's why I put six nine in there, because of the you know, the pillars.
Speaker 1: With me.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's hear.
Speaker 5: This is one that I did before we came on the air. Yeah, I did this on my own, before we even did anything. So this was written down before anything happened. Ready, So four eight six' nine green grass bear trees like they don't have any, leaves so that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Miss but still well they're actually missing the flowers, THOUGH i will tell you.
Speaker 2: That on the left, though that's a. Tree.
Speaker 3: THOUGH i did go there because.
Speaker 5: In my mind it was more like all of them were. Bear it was kind of like a fall. Time, Okay SO i, says possibly a golf, course, Right possibly a, course, RIGHT i, said in, fall which is you, know clearly. Unbellied and THEN i had croquet ball. Croqueta there might be a croquet ball around. THERE i don't, know maybe watch your. Step and THEN i got a massive cheese.
Speaker 2: Pizza, yeah let's go to The Little. Caesars here's something.
Speaker 5: Interesting location south.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: Georgia this Is North, Carolina North. Carolina it's. Close you got kind of that sort of southern feel in the picture at, LEAST i, said white house style country. CLUB i don't know if there's a white house style country.
Speaker 3: Club it looks like there's always as.
Speaker 5: The country club is kind of like a bigger. Building, anyway it. Was it was a, building bigger BUILDING i was. Seeing and then golf cart and he told.
Speaker 3: Me that they use the golf carts over there to get to like service to service people use them to get around the.
Speaker 5: Place and here's the thing that really got me is it said third. Picture this is the third picture. Presented SO i wasn't working out who went first and who went last or, anything but.
Speaker 2: And, heidi what do you what did you? Get?
Speaker 6: OKAY i had to bring a real life.
Speaker 3: Picture oh, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Before before we jumped to the real Life, NO i did that on that that them.
Speaker 3: Balls, NO i, thought, right.
Speaker 2: That's, okay.
Speaker 3: Somebody in chat ISSUE i was on that. One, YEAH i was gonna SAY i thought, That, YEAH i can see. That that totally Makes when he said, THAT i was, Like, god damn, it.
Speaker 5: It's.
Speaker 2: True all, right let you go.
Speaker 4: Down LET'S i didn't do any BECAUSE i WHEN i came, IN i saw the, picture, Right, yeah SO i was, like, ah. Crap SO i got a street lined with, trees beautiful, green some houses in the far.
Speaker 2: Distance that's WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Got no, controls no.
Speaker 2: Control, yeah there. Was there was no cheating there at.
Speaker 3: All all, right SHOULD i show?
Speaker 6: Him then go, ahead let's do.
Speaker 2: It let's do.
Speaker 1: It so mine was one eight seven zero because that is the coordinates of this. Place but it wasn't just the.
Speaker 6: Place that was my. Point this is my wedding.
Speaker 2: Photo oh there we go in?
Speaker 6: Republic oh?
Speaker 3: Nice was?
Speaker 4: It n?
Speaker 2: Or is that during the.
Speaker 1: Day it's like just as sun was going down and it had rained like horrifically right. Before, OKAY i THINK i.
Speaker 4: WAS i think he gave a little too much info, though BECAUSE i said beach at, night palm tree.
Speaker 6: Sand, well for, Sure but did you get the Wedding BECAUSE i did not get the.
Speaker 2: Wedding that was the, part you.
Speaker 3: Know this is WHY i put down, WELL i put down beach, chair, table, flowers growth behind and stuff like. That when you were originally were saying, IT i was thinking OF i don't know, WHY i was thinking of a resort with a. Fountain and then when you said something about BUT i wasn't thinking of the. Beach so then when you said, THAT i was, like when you said the salt in the, air it totally like wiped out my original. Idea and Then i'm just thinking of the. Beach but Then i'm, like could it be the beach on a resort because there's a water fountains somewhere and those resorts all have, that SO i wasn't BUT i never thought Of Dominican, republic BUT i was, thinking could this be a resort beach type?
Speaker 1: Mixer So i'm holding flowers by the sand AND i have flowers in my hair, Too SO i think you were pretty good on that.
Speaker 3: One, yeah there was no table, then BUT i was thinking of beach to a resort. Type, yeah no table because of my original water fountain. Idea it was, Like i'm gonna stick with. THAT i can see that being in a, resort.
Speaker 5: Right BUT i mean you're starting to see, it. Right these are the psychic abilities that now you can change tangentially just by being able to control your own sensory. Inputs that's what it all comes down, to is if you can control your ego sensory, inputs which really has a big deal to do with our memory and how how we cognize. Everything if we can control that and get to that base, level anything can come in any of these impressions THAT i, see any, colors any. Shapes you get to that, level and that's when you're gonna start, feeling you, know something actually popping. Out you, know you can tell the.
Speaker 1: DIFFERENCE i knew everybody would get the, beach BUT i was hoping some people would either get the wedding or like whatever was.
Speaker 6: HAPPENING i, see even THOUGH i gave to many, HINTS.
Speaker 2: I was dressed. It write this.
Speaker 6: Down, yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen if it wasn't for, YOU i wouldn't have gotten.
Speaker 6: Anything so.
Speaker 5: My one impression was sure Of Great Salt, lake but OBVIOUSLY i was wrong on.
Speaker 1: That still, Sure, yeah you don't want to be on the shores of The great so like it smells, like, ooh it's the worst smell you've smelled because there's brain shrimp there and it's just a very bad, yeah very, sulfur lots of.
Speaker 2: Sulfur that's, interesting that's. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yes, No and and you know for those who are, like, oh this is a, pseudoscience this is this is crab that, uh we're just having fun trying to you, know trying an, experiment trying to expand your. Mind we're not Reject.
Speaker 5: We're not.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 6: Nine we're not the. Nine we don't know.
Speaker 3: Far from it about five, anyway that's it's.
Speaker 5: A practice for a mental technique that actually opens up a lot of. Creativity this can actually expand how you're able to express yourself is by thinking on a level that is beyond the senses and then drawing it out and being able to fully form something that maybe not not even as a thought. Yet it's a way of going inside as well as.
Speaker 2: Outside, sorry the one COMMENT i tasted where everyone was.
Speaker 5: That's i'm.
Speaker 2: Interested what was the taste WHERE i?
Speaker 6: What, okay but leave it. Alone yeah.
Speaker 3: It's always mean like Link yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But, yeah that's that's about.
Speaker 1: It that was.
Speaker 3: Wild that was. Awesome that was.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah that was.
Speaker 2: GREAT i enjoyed.
Speaker 5: IT i.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed we can do.
Speaker 5: More we can do another Episode men who stare at goats and include remote.
Speaker 3: Viewing, YES i would do, ye that would be. FUN i would definitely be down against.
Speaker 2: Me i've never seen men who start.
Speaker 3: Goats saw it either believe it or. THAT i never saw it. Either, yeah there's so.
Speaker 4: Many things that people are like, WHAT i can't, Believe Like i've never.
Speaker 3: Seen i've right into it and Watch i've ran into, it BUT i never watched. It you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, yeah, YES i do know what you're. Saying, yeah good, times good.
Speaker 3: TIMES i guess anybody got anything else they want to add or?
Speaker 5: Anything this is a good. EPISODE i LOVE i love The it was.
Speaker 3: Fun, yeah it was fucking fun as hell for, real even THOUGH i got, Ship but it was.
Speaker 2: Fun that's the fun part Of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really.
Speaker 2: It's just, like, yeah it's all about.
Speaker 1: They hypnotized, Them they gave them pink. Drinks they put them in like you, know quiet. Chambers, yeah they just like one up on us.
Speaker 5: Guys you know who we could bring, In we could bring in raised by. Giants oh all about these? Guys yeah, yeah YEAH.
Speaker 3: I should talk to him about. That, yeah together and see if you want to do this with? Us that could be. Fun you know WHO i was thinking. ABOUT i tried getting them on with us. Night. Uh he said he would definitely come back on again if we ever did. It Call, Crusher he's he was. Funny how you're talking about remote viewing and talking About Skinwalker. Ranch he does he's been At Skinwalker ranch and he does remote. Viewing, yeah so, Yeah i'll see IF i can try to get him on with this next. Time i'll even put you in touch with, him, bro maybe you could even anybody else. Here you guys want to get in touch with. Them i've been trying to, tell, uh tell him he would like to actually Put heidi in him and in touch with each.
Speaker 1: Other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah cool ass, dude. Yo And i'll be totally. Asked one time he was on the show and he said some ship that he picked out in my closet AND i was, like, oh that's fucking, freaky, Dude like, YEAH i was like, yeah and it was like something like, specific, specific like in timing to. It it's like this was just literally days ago THAT i put that in.
Speaker 2: There, okay it was.
Speaker 3: Fucking, Weird Blue, No, no it was very. Like he was very specific, actually AND i was, like it's fucking well kind of he said something about like, YEAH i don't want to get into, it but it was just very. Specific it's like my fall that gave me that like last. Week you. Know, yeah it was just fucking very.
Speaker 5: Weird, well you got to think about.
Speaker 10: It you gotta think about it like this remote viewing is a THREE d photograph that includes a lot of emotional content as, well so you get a lot of different impressions from what's going on around the thing as well as the thing.
Speaker 1: Itself, right and never, listen never work for THE cia and anything like, this because you will.
Speaker 6: Die serious about that church thing that they were WITH.
Speaker 1: Jfk they all pretended to be, actual real priests and they killed them all shortly.
Speaker 6: After so just you, know don't do.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, okay you're never.
Speaker 3: Going to end up like on the winning. END i just don't believe. That you, know you might get some. Money but a, question here's a.
Speaker 4: Question if you could work with THE cia know all the, secrets but you can't say ship.
Speaker 2: They're gonna kill you?
Speaker 3: Killed would it?
Speaker 1: BE i?
Speaker 3: COULD i. Couldn't it's such bad.
Speaker 5: Juju oh, wait.
Speaker 3: Be able to say?
Speaker 1: Anything, yeah, NO i would go crazy wanting to tell somebody SOMETHING i would want to, Like, yes.
Speaker 2: You're, like oh my, god oh my, god it's not.
Speaker 1: Somebody secret like that you're holding on. Purpose it's like something cool that you found out that would be.
Speaker 5: Hard you, know what does the government keep a good? Secret it's all Bad ship.
Speaker 2: Get.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah well there was a.
Speaker 4: Show it was like A tv, show but they turned it into a movie and it was like it wasn't the Cript keeper with something else like, that and it. Was but they do these short little videos and one of them was that this guy saw like these demons or something and if you ever told anybody that he would be killed or his family would be, killed and they ended up his wife was.
Speaker 6: No, see that's you don't want to know. That you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Know it's not just about the thing that you learn. About it's about the bodies they stack up keeping it a. Secret oh, true this is.
Speaker 6: True mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm all, right, well, UH i guess we'll wrap it.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: Yo that was, awesome. Dude LIKE i, said we'll have to definitely try this again in the. Future just let me. Know he, yeah, yeah that was.
Speaker 8: Great.
Speaker 3: Uh and we'll let everybody go around and mention their stuff. Again, heidi please let everybody know what they find all your amazing. Work.
Speaker 6: Please.
Speaker 1: Awesome I'm heidy love of The Unfiltered rise everywhere podcasts are. SERVED i do have my Website Unfiltered rice podcast dot com and check.
Speaker 6: Me out here on the occult rechecks often Because i'm thankful.
Speaker 3: To be thankful to have you on, please thank. You, yes, yes and.
Speaker 5: You can find me on, YouTube On twitter or x or whatever you want to call. It and also if you have any stories about abandoned malls or mall dreams that you've, had let me. Know i'm taking all emails if you want, to just contact me at The Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 3: Com thank, you thank you very. Much And, ry please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 4: Awesome, yeah the, YouTube, Spotify, apple, everywhere everywhere is code is codecs of, curiosities AND i interview people who've had crazy, experiences who've had wild rods or anything like. That also people who've done research in all the above as, well so super, supernatural, paranormal lost, history just anything strange and.
Speaker 2: Weird that's WHAT i.
Speaker 1: DO i.
Speaker 4: RELEASED i am releasing about one episode a, week but every now and then it's it might be two episodes if you're if you're, lucky.
Speaker 3: Nice and you do do a lot of solo stuff, too, RIGHT i.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: MUCH i actually do. SOMETHING i don't do that.
Speaker 4: MUCH i just released an episode today on The Vontage manuscript THAT i did.
Speaker 2: Myself oh, yeah not, really but it just dropped such an interesting.
Speaker 3: Book that is, awesome, man like, that you, know we might have to have you come back on for. That that is some interesting. Ship. Yo i'm so. MAD i went to the by the By Naked. LIBRARY i don't know how many fucking times to go like look at specific books and never fucking took The voyage out. Man and THEN i. MOVED i moved so far. AWAY i was so. MAD i was, like you know how many TIMES i could have just still have grabbed it with the other. BOOKS i was, there just the fucking.
Speaker 4: Dudgeon but they've they've i, know just to touch, it but they again everything and AND i AND i put a lot of those pictures up on the on the.
Speaker 2: YouTube on my YouTube video THAT i just. Did it's a short. One it's only a half, hour so you, know if you're looking for, something just to walk through that one.
Speaker 3: Nice, yeah but definitely gonna check your stuff, out. MAN i, mean like other people here that do their own. THING i would actually say a lot of people on this show actually on their own. Show they do do solo. Work that's not. Easy, yeah you, know SO.
Speaker 6: I haven't mastered talking to myself as much AS i love to. Speak, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Yeah, like you, know one THING i, DO i imagine that there's someone in front of me That i'm trying to tell them about.
Speaker 2: This that's, Right it's kind of the best way to do.
Speaker 3: It, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that's kind of How LIKE i started doing a little bit more of. Them i'm trying to do one one a, month AND i had to start almost taking it as Like i'm just sitting here, bullshit but like trying to be a little, professional, like you, KNOW i kind of KNOW i. STOPPED i don't know it. WAS i just thought of getting used to. It it's not, easy AND i guess What i'm, saying you, know go check out this. Stuff you, KNOW i appreciate people that do try, to you, know put out solo work every once in a. While that's, again it's. HARD i.
Speaker 2: APPRECIATE i appreciate the shout.
Speaker 3: Out yeah of, course of. Course uh yeah, again thank you, all thank, You, heidi thank you a headless thank, You. Ry that was an awesome fucking thought. Tonight that sounds. Chesy that was a great way to end My sunday. Night that was. Fun uh, YEAH i thank you everybody in the. Chat that was. Fun it was great seeing a lot of this stuff from. THERE i hope you guys had a good. Time and, uh LIKE i, said we'll definitely see if we can do this, again so uh keep an eye out for it and uh until the next, one everybody be well later m.
Speaker 4: Hm