Speaker 1: You look jacked though, man shoulders a lot of tea in the butt. Wow the show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some things that are weird.
Speaker 1: It's so if you wonder where we've been for the last year, I got locked out of my house. That's where I was.
Speaker 2: Glad you finally made it back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom left me. She locked me in the car when she went in to the grocery store. But we've added because like any good sitcom that the characters start running low on content, you have to add a girlfriend, or the rebel kid in a high school TV show, or a dopey MAGA supporter. So we have Nate Miller, who apparently is if you're watching this on live stream.
Speaker 2: He's locked in a portal somewhere another universe.
Speaker 1: Rag, Daila, are you on dial up? I know we're I know. I know as a mag of person, you're afraid of five G.
Speaker 3: But yes, I did forget my ten foil hats or the I am on dial up aol and uh because the five G messes with your brain.
Speaker 1: But for old times sake, John Clark, why don't you give us an intro for the ages?
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, welcome back to the Rants.
Speaker 3: After a year.
Speaker 2: Like to introduce my co host t MoU Tom DeLong.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We've got mister Klean's homeless uncle over to the far right, who's living in his dad's house right now because things might be on the rocks in his personal life. I'm not sure, and I am the biggest fence sitter you will ever meet. I don't have a single opinion about anything, and it's my job to rile these two up as much as possible for your entertainment.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, welcome, every Okay, so we can't we can't have any inside jokes. So why why am i the timu?
Speaker 3: Tom DeLong I was hitting him pretty pretty hard with some references on getting the band back together, and then he goes, do you know the history?
Speaker 1: Hold up? Pulled up? Pulled up? Are you saying I'm responsible for the rants taking off.
Speaker 2: For a year?
Speaker 1: If if the shoe fits where yeah.
Speaker 3: If the.
Speaker 1: Fits, I mean, you're not wrong. I just want to make sure that we're all in agreement on who to blame. There's a contract dispute. Okay, Hey, look, if Roman Reigns can take off from WrestleMania after losing, I can take a year off from talking to YouTube fools. And he's back, and so am I. So God, bless the USA.
Speaker 2: The WW is dead about him.
Speaker 1: No, it sucks. Sucks. Screw Cody Roads, my champ.
Speaker 3: You didn't just take off, you like fell off the cliff.
Speaker 1: For almost a year, I had things going on. Okay, there was like I had to like sleep till noon. I had to get more tattoos.
Speaker 3: True, rocker, you look jacked though your neck has filled. Should do some t and wise with the shoulders.
Speaker 1: I've just got a lot of tea in the butt. Wow, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Please explain that that's the new reference that I do not know?
Speaker 1: Testosterone?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, how the replacement therapy?
Speaker 3: How? How are you getting that applied to you.
Speaker 1: In the butt? I already said that Nate.
Speaker 3: Miller by syringe in the cheek.
Speaker 1: He No, somebody's spinning on me. I don't know how else would you get a shot in the butt? We I mean, look, dude, look, I understand you're a little distressed right now. You're in a basement, you're on dial up. We don't know where your wife's at. But how else would you get a shot of testosterone of anything? Okay? Can I say I get testosterone in the butt? How would you? How? How? How? How are we doing it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Keep it family oriented.
Speaker 3: With a syringe. That's how you get testosterone in the butt, exactly, with a shot for family audiences. There's another way.
Speaker 1: But also on top of the TRT, I've been going to the gym and eating a lot of protein. So there you go. Yeah, it makes me feel like I'm thirteen all over again. Makes me angry too. I just got that roid at ricks now I'm roid at rigs.
Speaker 3: So what is your gym routine? Seriously?
Speaker 1: What day?
Speaker 3: Yep? How many days are you working out?
Speaker 1: Six days a week?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Four o'clock in the morning?
Speaker 3: Good for you? Like wake up and going for starting it for wake.
Speaker 1: Up and go at four when everybody's still sleeping.
Speaker 3: I'm not sleeping.
Speaker 1: Then, well why don't you call me? We can talk web?
Speaker 3: So what day's upper day?
Speaker 1: Uh? Day one, we'll be back. Day two will be chessed. Day three will be uh, tricept and bicep. Day four will be shoulders. Day five is legs. Day six is intense core cardio.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, how long are you in the gym? For?
Speaker 1: About two hours?
Speaker 3: For you? Absolutely Yeah, for.
Speaker 1: The two women who used to follow this show, I'm still single.
Speaker 3: Gotta show them the big guns now big.
Speaker 1: Guns, and well we had more than two women because I had a couple of exes. But I don't want to hear from you still.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure they'll stay away, even.
Speaker 1: I'm right at ricks. I don't want to hear from you.