Speaker 1: I mean, I would never He's a tough dude.
Speaker 2: I would never even say anything about it. But I think liam nes and pieces pants along the toughest of us bladder problems. I have a certain set of skills and I pissed my pants, but I will I will find you with pisted pants and all. Yeah, it's an interesting Google search. Uh, you guys are playing See Alex is laughing again. He is smiley today. He's in a great mood. Could you please stay in a good mood? Maybe? All right? Do you want Alex or do you want Tessa? They're gonna try to win you. Tom Sagora tickets seven one three, two one two five, nine four five Call the timekeeper.
Speaker 3: Now The Rod Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four five the buzz.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go ninety four or five the buzz, Good morning rod Ryan's Show. It's the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But you probably already knew that. Welcome to Throwback Thursday. The Rev. Marilyn Manson is in the lead right now, followed by Audio Slave than Jars of Clay Chili.
Speaker 1: What did you vote for? Audio Slave? Yeah, I'm gonna go for an audious slave on that one.
Speaker 2: You're big Tomarello guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a rocking song. I like it.
Speaker 2: It is a great song. It's a humper.
Speaker 1: It's a humper, not a night inch nails hump. But you can hump.
Speaker 2: I know you hump, guys, Sonny how around ninety one? I can see the words coming in for next week.
Speaker 4: Already Chili humper, Thumper, Chili the thumper. Humper's time to read my lips. I got Tessa versus Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tessa seems like she's in a good boot. He's already shifted. He's already shifted. The dark night has entered.
Speaker 1: He is vengeance green, look at night, look at me.
Speaker 2: Shuffle the words. I don't know where Amelia's word is going. You shuffling, shuffling, shuffling, Shut everyone throw. We had a nine year old on this morning, Amelia, and she sent in a word and we called her on the air. I told her how I thought she was a cool kid. I thought she was a funny kid. I said, I'm gonna use your word. She's like, okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: Lucid bed or something.
Speaker 2: I'll be in school.
Speaker 1: Lendham did London Elizabeth. Yeah, she lost a bed in school.
Speaker 2: Or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call that kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a little older than London. She was nine, right, I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I bet?
Speaker 2: Who is maybe this good? Is there a good chance of that?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: Who won last week?
Speaker 5: Not me?
Speaker 1: I haven't won nineteen forty two?
Speaker 2: Okay? True? Well let's meet who's playing?
Speaker 1: I was playing? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, let's say how to Neil?
Speaker 4: Neil?
Speaker 2: Like him? Neil the real deal? Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: Gal?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right? I like Neils because he was available, like I was worried about it. Carson Cash, Good morning, Carson, Good morning, sir, Hello Carson, welcome to read my lips. And you are on team Tessa.
Speaker 1: And I did pick you? Is he lying Chili? No, he did pick you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alex, what do you want to do? You're the returning champ, Tessa?
Speaker 1: What would you like to do?
Speaker 2: I would like to do whatever you want?
Speaker 1: Alex. Guys today, why do you go first? Okay?
Speaker 2: Shuffling? I you a marked cards?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Red House always Okay.
Speaker 1: He knows?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I know has a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Tessa's now putting on a different pair of headphones. She will not be able to hear my voice. You guys still listening to what's.
Speaker 1: The band Maddon.
Speaker 2: John Sultan's curse? It really ruins your algorithm. You've been listening to this song now for what eight years? Dina and I found because we would try and find like a topical song, but then a lot of songs have pauses in them, and then you're like, well I heard that part and word. This song is just like a wall of sound. Yeah, it looks stream at you the whole time. Do you like this song at all? I don't. I couldn't tell you very much about it. You can turn it hot, focused on interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've learned to load it. You like it, especially when I wayne.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, here we go. Everything's been shuffled here, Tessa's got the headphones. I got three words. Hey, you're the timer. Yeah, let's rue so twenty seconds right after I say the word thumbs up, here we go. Chris sient this one, and thank you Chris. By you, monster you, peat you by you, Monster mon by you, Monster got you, Kaiku by you, Monster by you, Bungie by you by you, Barbie Monster by you, Monster by you, Bunching by you?
Speaker 1: What the hell was that?
Speaker 2: Inspired Inspired by Alex. He probably wanted Alix to get it and didn't get it by you monster, Like what you caught your dad caught it by you monster.
Speaker 1: Okay, you probably sounds like on the weekend.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a roller derby team by you monsters. Oh yeah, all right, here we go. Uh Chris d sent this ins up up, dumbs up. I think this is a layup.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Sparkle smash, sparkle smash. That was easy one, Yeah, that was easy.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay, look what we have here? Oh, sweet little nine year old Amelia's word. It looks like Uncle Alex is not getting it today.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's going to be heavy and.
Speaker 2: He may wish he got it. Yeah, this is the gal we had on this morning. She said this one, and she she got her mom. She got hold of her mom's phone on the way to school and she emailed me, all right, here we go thumbs up up chicken but what chicken? But chicken butt? First word like it's six expletive was sweet Amelia's Amelia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only took you seven seconds to get it.
Speaker 2: Alex would have never gotten that, Amelia.
Speaker 1: Not in a millionaires. I would have abstained.
Speaker 2: Nine years old.
Speaker 1: I will not be guessing that one. Just glad that you got it.
Speaker 2: Cool work, a very cool check.
Speaker 1: Alex would have been mad.
Speaker 2: The fact that nine year olds can email like I took a class to learn how to email? What I was in high school? Alright, here we go, Alex? Now is uh that's so good? Yeah? My first email was at Buffalo State College on the intro net. Yeah, I didn't understand it. Where's the mailbox?
Speaker 5: Makes?
Speaker 2: Where my looking? I'm looking stamps?
Speaker 1: What are you talking for? Aven for my mail postage?
Speaker 2: All right, Alex has headphones on, you can't hear me anymore. Penny Penny sent this one in Penny Penny Lane. Thumbs up.
Speaker 1: No treats what? No treats?
Speaker 3: Go streak, no treats, no streaks, no treats, go strings, No treat no treats, no streaks, no treats, shrieks, streets, no treats.
Speaker 2: Come on, no treats.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. Oh, chill you.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have got that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, none, it was got it.
Speaker 3: From you, Chile.
Speaker 2: You know what he's gonna say, I am a treat He's gonna say I didn't say it on purpose, for my for my brother. That jackass is going to try to say something stupid. Here we go. He's not a good mood anymore.
Speaker 1: Great, look what you did.
Speaker 2: Jesse Sanchez, dirty sand.
Speaker 5: Stripper, Tipper, triple double stripper, triple dipper, stripper, stripper, Tipper, triple nipple stripper, Tipper, ripper, Tipper, tripple dipper, stripper, Tipper.
Speaker 2: Don't throw it, Alex, Oh my gosh, you got to run.
Speaker 5: Yes, you just what.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Tessa one, thank you, widom, don't thank me, thank you Tipper.
Speaker 2: I think that was meant for Chili's week. Yeah, Stripper Tipper, Tessa's winner. I am. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: It's Carson.
Speaker 2: Carson gets the tickets to see Tom.
Speaker 3: Sagara April fifth.
Speaker 1: You win.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, good game, buddy.
Speaker 2: I mean we have time to play a song and everything. Yeah, you were rushing us. Did we even play the game today? No? Okay, Uh dude, have a great time. Tom Sagara tickets go on sale tomorrow through Ticketmaster at ten am. We'll have another pair tomorrow before they before they hit the web.
Speaker 3: This is