Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking handcufs though I got PTSD.
Speaker 2: Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand.
Speaker 1: When you say freaky, What's what's freaky? What what do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends right.
Speaker 2: On all of it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's been a while since I've been sitting in this chair. For those of y'all that know, one episode a couple of weeks ago, things went dark for me and I just been kind of chilling, you know what I'm saying. But I missed, y'all. I wanted to record Loon and Courtney recorded yesterday with brah Man from the Fifth Floor. That was a funny ass episode and they gave y'all a Patreon episode, so go check that out. But the day I recorded, I was in the studio and I had Gladdie here with us from the green Room podcast, and he he was here.
Speaker 2: That happened right kind of. It kind of got dark real quick, and it was wild.
Speaker 3: We were having a great time and then you know, all of a sudden, it was like yo, you know, you walked off and then you came back with the news.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, Like you know, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And apparently you were getting the information while you were shooting, So I mean it also goes to you being a professional and just holding it down for that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like wild but you're trying to sit there quiet, and then you start thinking about all the things that's going on and this just starts hitting you. And I think dealing with that situation, it's funny because I don't think that I was personally sad at first. It's when you start soaking up everybody else's sadness, you know what I'm saying. You start seeing your moms and your cousin and your aunts and all of that, and shit just start hitting you. Like this ship is real as fuck. Oh shit, this is a final. Like it's a final.
Speaker 2: But either way, I wanted to record something. I miss y'all. I miss talking to y'all. So here we are back at the show.
Speaker 1: I am here with Gladdie and Fuss from the green Room podcast.
Speaker 3: Now I know what, thank you for having us, man, We really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So I'm hearing. I'm hearing y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all talk about sex on y'all show, Like, y'all, this is what y'all do.
Speaker 2: They're just out here talking about sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we talk about you know, sex, mental health, and relationships and how all of them work together, you know, and we try to basically, we try to try to bridge the gap between the single man and single women because of what's happening right now. And I feel like those three things, mental health, sex and relationships, Like, I feel like those are the points that we need to hit and understand better for one another, to kind of like pudge that guy.
Speaker 1: And it's funny to me because it's like there's a lot of talking and a lot of people not listening. Everybody trying to prove their pacts, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm talking about sex. Though.
Speaker 4: You got to get to it. You got to get to it. Ain't nothing to it but to do it, man, Like come on, man, all right, well.
Speaker 2: I do want to talk about man.
Speaker 1: You know, I wanted to have an episode when I was thinking about when I was on my hiatus, I really was thinking about purpose, and I was thinking about what this show means to me and the effect that it has on the world.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that you're talking from a positive stance.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of there's a lot of noise out there, right, And I was like, yo, I don't want my show to contribute to the noise, right, I want to.
Speaker 2: Do good things. But first before we get into that. Now, Tiana's here.
Speaker 1: She came and she brought us a whole outline. So I'm gonna get into some things. Okay, just one here is she don't play. Want to go outside your outline for one second. I go outside your outline for one second. I did see on the internet a question h that I wanted to I wanted to bring to y'all. I want to know what y'all think.
Speaker 2: Sure. The question starts with, ladies, which do you prefer? Number One?
Speaker 1: A fun first date night You meet for dinner. He's a gentleman, pays for everything, and before the night is over, he shares with you that he would like to take you home after with him.
Speaker 2: All right, that's number one, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Number two A fun day date full of events. He's a gentleman. You really get to know each other. He walks you home and calls you the next day to set another date. That's number two, right, Okay, which one do you think ladies prefer?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm gonna go with I think ladies prefer one for some reason.
Speaker 2: You think that they'd like to go home. I think so.
Speaker 3: And I say that because if the date is going that well, you're kind of thinking of that already. You know, like, I feel like women somewhat think like men, but they're not as vocal as men are when it comes to that kind of stuff, and I feel like they have those feelings.
Speaker 2: So the date is perfect, you know that first night can actually happen.
Speaker 3: But I'm a number two kind of guy, though, But I'm gonna let fun as answer.
Speaker 2: No. I want to hear that. What do you mean you're a number two? I'm a number two kind of guy.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to have a lit ass date and I'm gonna walk her to the crib. I'm gonna be the perfect gentleman, and then I'm gonna go home and I'll reach out to her in the next day or two. And you know, basically, I want to leave it with something to think about. You know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: One and more one the more fuzz What did you think about this? One or two?
Speaker 4: In reality, twenty twenty five is one, it's one, there's one.
Speaker 2: Why do you say, why do you mention the year?
Speaker 4: Because because back nowadays you know too much. People's living off the moments. So, like you said, it was such a great date we went now, everything was so good. They just want that moment to continue. We're going home don't always mean you having sex. Going home. This mean y'all continue in these moments. Now, if it leads to sex, that's some mother shit.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, how many times you took a take home at the first day y'all ain't pop?
Speaker 2: Like, come on, we're being.
Speaker 1: Real here, No, no, no, no, I'm just saying, how many times after a good date?
Speaker 2: That means y'all been drinking y'all? She ate, she ates. Now. You know, if we're going pop skins, we know we're going pop skins. It's not even a.
Speaker 4: Real mission, a mission like you know some niggas like trying to figure out how they gonna get it.
Speaker 2: There's not a mission at that point. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying people like the moments, so they're gonna keep the moments going.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But when in reality is really about the woman. So as the day going, I don't really care how fun and nice it is. You could actually judge the temperature and see I can slap these tonight or nah, Yeah, I'm gonna make sure the I'm just.
Speaker 2: Guts. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: One of the craziest things a woman ever said to me, bro I must have took on like two days. I wasn't pressed. She sent me a text and she was like, Yo, when are you gonna clap these cheeks?
Speaker 2: Facts? I said, what the see? I even know you talk like that, but.
Speaker 3: But listen, I'm hearing the top two freakiers professions are teachers and nurses.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing. I love it. I'm hearing. I'm hearing legend. I do I want to ask you something for us? You said nowadays?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty five, HOLI I'm forty five, forty five. Do you date in your age?
Speaker 2: RM? Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a difference in dating at our age as you get older than it was when you were saying in your twenties early thirties.
Speaker 4: Of course it's spooky. I want to stay. I want to stay with my girl. I'm in a relationship, but I want to stay in the range. THEMB young Chicks is spooky. Man having dudes at the g building like after a while, crashing out like real like spooky.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The behavior, there's the behavior. The behavior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some brothers don't really know how to understand that. They don't know how to well.
Speaker 1: What I meant was in this, I think that as women get older, they lose.
Speaker 2: Elasticity bags go to the gym. I'll keep it tight. What I was.
Speaker 1: Going to say is that they stay not scared of judgment anymore. They're not following social like, oh, you're supposed to be like this, We're they're supposed to be like that. They know what they want. They actually go for what they want. They don't even let you set the tone a lot to them, none of that shit. They be like, br I'm gonna fuck you. You ain't got the lie to me. Matter of fact, I'll pay for you. I'll send you home.
Speaker 2: It over. You know what I'm saying. I ain't come for the bullshit. Make sure that you got you need a red bull.
Speaker 1: You need something to need because I need you to have energy for what we got going on tonight.
Speaker 2: When when you're younger, the women want you to set the tone. They might want it, but they don't really offer it in that way. So often they're not that upfront.
Speaker 1: They got to try to check and make sure that they're in certain bounds before that, you know what I mean. And so I think that when it comes to being older, yeah, that could change the way dating is. So it could change the answer from two to one. I personally think as you're younger, you show up on a date one too. You show up on a date wanting a guy to be.
Speaker 2: Nice facts, yeah for the next time, and.
Speaker 1: Take me home, walk me to my door, all that. But I think that so let me there's two things that I want to say with that. Not only as you get older you show up. Like, first of all, if you've been dating before the first day, you're on the phone, you sit in Texas, you're asking how you dare you get to know each other. There's a lot of wooing going on. The energy is building, you know what I'm saying. And I think that that's dope. Don't always as a guy, I used to just want to see you. I want to see you, especially dating batties. You want to see short you know you don't like you to scroll through the Instagram and all.
Speaker 2: That you like. N it's crazy, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, Yo, she looks good. I can't see I can't wait to see you. So you're doing a lot of that. But you're dating a lot before the first date. By the time you get to the first day, if you know how to date, if you're not coming off thirsty, right, if you actually want to get to know this person. She's sitting there, both hands on her pussy under the table, like, Yo, I can't wait, Yo, can't wait.
Speaker 2: You're looking at you like her mind. She's like, sorry, sorry, my bad, Yes, my bad, But in her mind she already knows, like I want to see what it was. I was devastrating that. All right, we don't know that far agree, We're good? You good, I'm good. I was jinking the one I realized I gotta put this down.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I didn't even know, all right, so boom, So my thing is that So I think that you show up with with two, and then as the day goes forward, especially if you've been dating before the first day, it can change one. Like nah, you know in theory two fact if this shit is popping though one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, And I think that makes sense. You go in with the mindset of two and hope for one. You shoe for the moment.
Speaker 2: But I always feel like that's something that you allow the woman.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a lot of young boys or a lot of guys that are not good at dating. They go in with one, right, they trying to fuck and you could you could smell it, like in their like, oh, this nigga is horny, Like you know what I'm saying, Like he's everything he's saying is leading in the wrong direction.
Speaker 2: He's not letting me.
Speaker 1: Let my god, I don't feel safe with it, Like it's too much, you know what I'm saying. So I got to give him another chance, wait till two three to get to know.
Speaker 2: As you get better at dating and as.
Speaker 1: You, like you said, intentional when you actually want to you're there, You're watching her eyes, you're listening to what she's saying, You're present in the moment.
Speaker 2: You're not like picking up your phone and whatever. Whatever. You're not talking about your baby mother.
Speaker 1: Don't ever bring up your baby mother on a date, fellas, come look at me.
Speaker 2: Don't bring up your baby. If she asks, you say no, we could co parent. Was great. I love my kids. Everything is straight. Move on, Move on, move on. I don't give a fuck what she did. I don't give a fuck. She just texts you she want a thousand dollars right now, move on. Don't bring up your baby mother joining the date. So y'aready man? Right? Do it? That's the first five minutes of the conversation. Go on date. You don't really want to be there? Could you want to be with baby mama.
Speaker 3: The longer you talk about your axe, your baby daddy, or your baby mom, the more of an opportunity for something bad to come up exactly or trigger her right the trigger because she might.
Speaker 2: Have a baby dad.
Speaker 3: And it's almost like going on a job interview for a new job and you start talking about your last job, but you speak too long and then they start hearing ship that you might have fucked up that or you start talking shit about the last job, and it's like you're gonna talk shit about the last job, but you're gonna do it whatever.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, and this is your new voice, so you can talk about exactly.
Speaker 2: But again, so I said, there's two things.
Speaker 1: But as you get older, I think that older women they don't have time for no bullshit. They kids they had, they don't have babysitters like that. The kids is with the babysitter. They don't waited long enough to come out. Bro, when you're gonna clasp these cheeks, boy, when you gonna clap these cheeks, I gotta pick these kids up at eleven.
Speaker 2: I ain't got time for all this. You got what we're gonna do, figure it out what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think as you get older, and most of us are older here, right, I think that was again using that word intentional for us to have a conversation about older men and their realization and sexuality and dating and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So welcome, Gladdie, and for us, thank you. We appreciate one of the questions.
Speaker 1: The first questions I want to ask, let's go, because I'm not really used to black men being comfortable talking about sex. Right when I started this show years ago, I was probably one of the first people to start doing that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was glad.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been I've been watching for a while. And again, like I said in the last episode, this is like a full circle moment for me, because like when I was looking for an outlet to actually express myself in this way, like your podcast was recommended to me and I wasn't watching podcasts at all that time, I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: This is it, this is how you do it. Thank you, and like it was, it was wild. I think you had a belt around you.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to go It was like, oh, come.
Speaker 2: On, man, all right, but go go back, go to the archives of this podcast and you'll see some ship and again, it takes a lot of bravery to actually go that route. And I think that's what I was. That's what I was struggling with.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find a space to or feel safe enough to have those conversations with the people that I was with at the time. Why not, I don't know, because you know, it's that stigma of you know, us not really being comfortable in our sexuality enough to actually, you know, express some the things that you might be into because what you look at as kinks might just be weird to somebody else, to.
Speaker 2: Most people, right, So that's what made it hard.
Speaker 3: But when you get into a certain age, you start building this I don't give a fuck factor, and I finally earned that I don't give a fuck factor, and I'll talk about it the way I want.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 4: That's wow, man, because you know you still nah, I don't give a fuck. But you know, some people was less fortunate. Some people are you know, sometimes fortunate to have experience more experience than others. And you know, Emma walks through life that freaky all of them is freaky to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Some people say like, oh it was wag just nah, it should be like a movie, like for real.
Speaker 2: So I'm all for it. You're talking about freaky, y'all love some freaky ship? What is freaky to you? Like it? It was zero the ten? First of all? Where you at on the freak scale?
Speaker 1: I'm none none all right now no point non point nine.
Speaker 4: Were about to be the ten. I'm not doing no freaking ship like the own sex but with female. Yeah, I'm gonna have fun.
Speaker 2: So what is freaky to you? Define? One of your freakiest moments. Come on, let's go. We got here. We got one of your freakiest moments. Like to some ship, running trains a little bitches? What you want to really? Nothing, that depends depends on how sorry with women on I'm sorry they women ring the bell right here?
Speaker 7: Ring?
Speaker 2: Just you know that's the rules. Just technically a freak. That's so you're saying running trains like some that's not.
Speaker 1: Really freaking to me. Okay, you ever been to a play party? What party? A play party?
Speaker 2: What's that? We got him?
Speaker 1: We got every time I asked him question, I want you to lower his number by one?
Speaker 2: He said, nine point nine.
Speaker 4: I already got hit number as like a four already. Yeah, okay, I guess I'm.
Speaker 2: Too then, alight, So would you would you use this? No? Hold it up? Hold that up? Passed me my clonel? WILLI please listen? Listen? No, y'all already know I got the clonel willies. What's wrong? You an't touch it? I never use it. That's for the females. It's a toy. Some females love toys. You use toys on them? Yes, on, you know what number we are right now?
Speaker 4: He said like a too. Yes, got to worry about it. Worry about it.
Speaker 1: So the clone of Willie is so that you can clone your own joint and then she can use it on herself. So you can might could even double penetrated chick with you your actual person and a clone of your actual person. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's what you know what I mean? Would you do that? Yeah? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So look, let's yeah, now a play party. We're actually throwing a birthday play party for me tomorrow. I don't know if y'all fellas want to come, I'll let y'all come free charge.
Speaker 2: Just pull up. But this is where it's a party. It's a party right with people.
Speaker 1: Who are in the lifestyle and they are willing and they want to have fun. We have Saint Andrew's crosses around. When you get tied up, everybody's just down, super down, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's action all over the spot. You do B D S M. There you play. There is.
Speaker 1: Multiple action on the same bed type thing. It's it's a it's it's kind of a movie, you know what I'm saying. So it's me and yesterday, our Engineers birthday party, play party? Would you feel comfortable in the atmosphere?
Speaker 2: I got a wife for that.
Speaker 4: Bring I like that, I would bring yeah if she if she down that, I would love to pull up.
Speaker 2: You're trying to pull up? What time are you talking? Because they shoot we shoot tomorrow eight.
Speaker 1: It's from nine to four in the morning, four in the morning. It's from where you think. I mean from nine to you know what I mean? And we need more black men in the room. We need black men in the room that are safe.
Speaker 2: Freaky. It is updated too, by the way, where's it's? Where's it? What you freaking? Where? Where would you be at? From zero the time?
Speaker 3: I would say, I'm like a solid six seven seven?
Speaker 2: What's freaky to you?
Speaker 3: Like you mentioned the double penetration ship, Like I I've done that with a dildo in a in a woman before, and that ship was like amazing, amazing, Right, I'm not gonna say why it was amazing, but why not pot It got a lot of allright, So so I kind of see why people do double penetration because like the dildo that I was using had a lot of ridges, Like you know, it was very vain feel it and I could feel it. Yeah, And like as I was going in and out, like I was feeling like the light bulb went off.
Speaker 2: I was like, ah, this is why got him going going. I would say, is just words, it doesn't mean.
Speaker 6: Anything, just words, but got you go. He was like, hey, yes, but what.
Speaker 2: Is what it is? It is? But see that's the problem that I have.
Speaker 1: You got to be really secure if you like, what if it's two guys with double petration, because now it's an actual guy and he's making you.
Speaker 3: You feel yourself in it. And this is why I'm at a six and a half seven. I don't know if I can go that far up, but I'm more I'm more of the bondage type though, Like I got I gotta make sure Saint Andrews St. Andrew's cross on my bed that it's always there, so it's always like ready to go type ship. How you So basically you could buy the straps that go across the top of your mattress and in the bottom and then it has the cuffs on it and you can use the custom you have just bond tied down like that. That's a ton of toys to just go off that up.
Speaker 1: So have you ever messed somebody else freaking in you fus of course in what way?
Speaker 2: Like you know, I don't know, I don't like you said, I don't even know your freaky is Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody asked me that on Twitter today, what's yours zero to ten?
Speaker 2: And I was like, girl, you don't even have enough.
Speaker 1: The number that I'm on is not even on your scale like you, It's I'm.
Speaker 2: Way past that. Like this question for me, talk to play with something safe.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying about this outside of the play party. What's the freakest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 2: What's the freakiest thing freaky freaky? Whether it's double penetration with a fuck machine? See that's my dream man.
Speaker 1: So I got the fuck machine in there and I had us, so I angled myself and then I controlling it, you know, I mean, and I've.
Speaker 2: Got the vibrator on us. So she's going nuts. You know what I'm saying, Well, that's going off scenes, huh yeah, yo, I gonna be leiave it a certain way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm it's disgusting that it's discussed fire, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I would do that.
Speaker 1: Using my own sex toys on myself like say, I found this, I was never really good. Look look his face, He's like, understand I didn't use the for myself, right, good, Yeah, okay, I'm just well I found I heard that they actually have sleeves that you can put on it that will jerk you off on. So I've heard that they have attachments that will do that. So I would That's why I said yet, because if I find that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Like, remember there was a time on social media where they had this ship it was like spinning and.
Speaker 2: That ship is trash. It's trash.
Speaker 3: That ship only gets like this. I was so hype over male toys. I thought we were actually making a comeback. Well we never had it, so a come up, I would say, And it was trash. The only like I had one sex toy that was fire. It was a double cock ring right vibrating, and it had this part that goes back and like it sits right on your goot and all that ship is vibrating while you're fucking that ships fire and it has a little a little thing that goes on top of your ship and it stimulates the woman's spot at the same time, all that ship is going on talking about the.
Speaker 2: Fire Google.
Speaker 3: I call that ship violence. That's what I called it. It's violence. That's his name.
Speaker 2: Violence.
Speaker 1: I need, I need some violence in my life. So we all sit here about ship like it's regular.
Speaker 4: This is not regular, Oh but it is when you're comfortable, and you know, y'all you'll be well, when.
Speaker 2: Did you get comfortable? Because where we grew up, how we grew up. I would think that y'all go from New York.
Speaker 1: It's saying it's heavily homophobic out here.
Speaker 2: It would be too freaking you fuck.
Speaker 1: You can fuck a lot, but you can't be out here going crazy with freak ship.
Speaker 2: Because then they looking at you like, yo, what's going on.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it's freak ship, but like it used to, Like your parents go to work, you'll cut school. Everybody got that, shorty. It's only but so much rooms you could go into. You only go in his room, in the living room. Three niggas in the living room, three in the bedroom. Everybody getting popping. There's nothing like you're not thinking gay because y'all, you fuck, you're that's true what I'm saying, get your head. Boo boo boom boom boo boom tomorrow with that shit.
Speaker 2: It was never freaking It was just who gonna make it? Mown hard up? Yeah, what are you going over there? Oldest? Oh then it's over. We're fifteen thirteen.
Speaker 1: But we didn't know no better, we didn't choose that, and as we got older, we stopped.
Speaker 2: Moving that way.
Speaker 1: Of course, So what makes you now say, you know what, I want to go back to moving that way?
Speaker 2: Because now when.
Speaker 1: You're younger, you do it because none of y'all have access to sex like that or to places like that, so it's kind of a need to do that.
Speaker 2: But and then you get.
Speaker 1: Older and it's like, oh, that's not cool or that it's not a thing once you're twenty three twenty four to take all your girls go back and crib unless you like hang around Drake or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Like you said, it's a matter of access, right if your mom is going to work or your parents are going to work or whatever, and you know you have this finite amount of time to actually get that done, it becomes like a must, right. But today you know, as grown men, like we could turn shit down because it's like, yo, it's my crib, I live here, I pay the bills here so I can get somebody over here when I want. Yes, it's somebody when I can, right, So it's it kind of changes. And I also feel like the whole freaky thing it changed over time. Like when we were kids, you know, we couldn't say, oh, you know, I was eating pussy, I was eating ass and all that. We couldn't say that, right, But kids nowadays today that were the same age where we couldn't say that, they could say that now, you know, and they're not even being judged.
Speaker 2: That's part.
Speaker 1: I was asked the first time I had six pussy the first time, I.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I was so amazed that I was there. I could. I didn't do it because I don't think I did it because I was freaking. I was just like amazed, I can't believe it. Over one night, were down there like what is this everything? But it was eating pussy wasn't the thing. I remember, I was born in seventy were and ship the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, motherfucker, right before my birthday. You did ask different, So all right in any case, Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: When did it become like yo for y'all right?
Speaker 1: You mentioned you got to a point where you didn't care no more what happened.
Speaker 3: So basically I started to find sex extremely boring and mundane, right, And you know, I actually spoke to my therapist about it and she was like, yo, you need you need an outlet to kind of express this stuff in my head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm here, like with therapy, I'm trying to express.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to you like you have more of an outlet so you can get a better understanding as to what people may want, because they might be thinking the same thing you're thinking. So I started in my close friends, you know, and I would just throw random questions out there.
Speaker 2: Weren't really around them.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of him, but I would throw them out there and see what people were thinking, like the test of vibe, and I realized that ninety of people and my close friends were with it, you know. And then actually it became somewhat of an advice column, and then you know, people would start saying, you need to do a podcast about this stuff because a lot of people are afraid to talk about sex and stuff like that. I was like, all right, cool, I didn't want to do it, but then I was like, you know what, I have to do it.
Speaker 1: But had you actualized these thoughts yet or were they just.
Speaker 3: There were thoughts that were actually happening that they were actually actualizing as I was having the conversations, you know. So like the more I would have the conversations, the more comfortable I would get, you know. And then I was like, you know what, I'm gonna start start dropping information about me, you know, and things that I like, and I would admit that it was me now, and then as I was admitted that it was me, my dms were going crazy, right, So it's like, wow, you know, this is not quite the attention that I wanted as much, but just knowing that me as a person, I'm able to say I would like to have these experiences and a ton of women just saying yeah, I'll.
Speaker 2: Do that with you. Yeah, very affirment, very affirming.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is like the things that I didn't want done on what they were pushing more on me.
Speaker 2: I don't want my ass you.
Speaker 1: Never had, but that's don't want women like, oh, that's where the freak starts.
Speaker 2: So that's what you you know what I mean, The minute you start talking freak, actually.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, It's like, yo, that's what I'm not leaving that. I'm not giving up that control. Maybe you're not gonna have me squealing with my legs up Lamborghini stuff.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know. I hear niggas we squealing that. I never squealed, taking it like a chance you had to have at least one in you only on the nut. But I squill anyway when I nut. Okay, that might be too much for you. Make noise when I nuts talking about get this ship. You never made that. You never made a squeal that you ain't wasn't really proud of I made a sound. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I've never made I made a sound that I wasn't proud of it at the moment. But that was like I thought, you cock when like I was nothing you Oh damn, she actually watches this podcast. You gotta know who it is.
Speaker 2: Like even it wasn't even nothing, I thought it like two three times during the whole process. It was you.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, right when I start, when I start seeing someone for the first time, first couple of times, like I really don't be farting around them and ship I'll be I'll be holding and be subconscious to like even in my sleep. I wake up with my stomach killing me because I was holding my thoughts in my sleep, so like I'm holding my ships the whole time. And then we start to get intimate and you know, we fucking and like it.
Speaker 2: Was feeling so good. I kind of forgot that I was cinching my ass since you're coming out here in there, and you know, she was a good support about it. She was laughing. I was laughing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't one of those silent, smelly farts. It was the loud ones that don't really smell like nothing, the ones, the ones you could laugh away.
Speaker 2: The ones you could laugh away. And we ended up laughing a few times. Do that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's any when you hit it, and that's tough. Yeah, that's tough fart. It's like, yo, what happened? When did we get this comfortable?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bring back real women. That'd be fun. Now. I remember my whole first thirty years was playing it women in the far. Yeah, they get older and they just be like, listen, let's do it, let it go, let it go. Fus. What's up? Have you always been open talking about sex? Yeah? Always?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I want the person i'm with you know, I need I need my female to be comfortable also like you. It's like the brother Gladdy said, you know, once she felt comfortable enough and or it, you know, and balking on his quest of letting people know his freaky side, his you know. The responss was like, damn, I didn't know you. That's the thing you have. Teachers, doctors, they do think. Yes, your brain opens up, like I said, some people is not. Fortunately I was young, older women, so them things like, you know, just part.
Speaker 2: Of your life.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faced pushback from being on the pod talking about certain things or being open, like do you ever feel like.
Speaker 2: Society pushes back? Like? Oh, facts, just what are y'all doing?
Speaker 1: We're the real man? Ad Now, y'all been a little too freaky. These guys got a little zesty. He calls me zesty all the time. I'm like, bro, that's the fact. Nah, Like I'm comfortable with my skin man.
Speaker 2: So you never gotten that pushback or you just never cared about it? Now I don't care about that ship. So have you seen real nigga? Have you seen the pushback? Nah? Because I believe everybody got a free getting them Gladdy, have you seen it? Oh? That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Before I even started a podcast, I would go on live all the time and I would talk about some of the things that I would do, like I like show them in handcuffs, writers, crops, tasseholes and the clear dial though that would bring out and they were like, oh, this Nigga's gay. I'm like, br Like that doesn't make sense. Like I'm literally telling you that this is what I do with women, you know. Like I remember there was a Halloween I put on a whole gimsuit with a strap on dil though, and I was in a Halloween party like that, you know, And it's like like, how.
Speaker 2: Like you know, so I went to a play party like that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like nigga, listen, at the end of the day, when you become secure enough in your sexuality, there's a lot of things that will definitely not phase you sexually, right. And I feel like there's a certain level of homophobia that actually makes certain people suspect. It's like, you know, what if you if you are really so against it, what are you really hiding? You know, I'm literally saying I'm doing this stuff with women.
Speaker 2: You know. There's certain things I won't do. Obviously, I don't do.
Speaker 3: Anal play or ass play and ship like that. I don't like my gooch lick like, I don't like none of that. I don't do any of that because I do not because not because I think it's it's it's gay or anything. It's more like like, why would I open.
Speaker 2: That door to allow anyone to have that kind of over me? Open? I can't do it. I'm a dominant man. Open the door. I can't do it. I'm dominant. Women get my ass, like I'm saying it, dominantly open the door. I'm dominantly getting my ass. What what take off the class? But like it's again, it's you could dominant.
Speaker 1: Look if you got her between your legs and you're holding a like this and you talking to her, you lift her mouth up, you spill him out, eat the ad.
Speaker 2: That's not dominant.
Speaker 8: How could she because she's on her knees between your legs and you got her like this and she going crazy. See that's my other problems, trying to break her nose getting in that thing?
Speaker 2: What get in there? Dominantly?
Speaker 3: It's far from me to find a position to get my as ate that. Like I don't know, fly right, right.
Speaker 2: He said, somebody can walk between your legs. She don't even got.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I mean, I seen I've seen on Lineaday a young lady flew herself out to go visit a guy out of town. Right, she tells the guy, I bought throat numb and spread.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Now the situation ain't me?
Speaker 1: You go, wow, Yeah, I'm like, we're ship respecfully, I'm not not me, not for me, baby, not for me. I'm just saying, you know what I mean. One a podcast, I'm just saying, you bought that's thoughtful, that's extremely thoughtful.
Speaker 2: They're internet tear ass up?
Speaker 1: Oh y'all channeling, y'all going through TSA with throat numb and spray.
Speaker 2: What happened with? What is this society coming to? I'm like, Yo, this is a real woman right here. This is what we were supposed to do. This is what everybody's supposed to do.
Speaker 3: If you are not getting married before you have sex the first time, shut the fuck up and enjoy sex. Like you just need to stop being so like some women just need to stop being prudes. At the end of the day, sex is happening, whether you like it or not. You're having sex without being married, you're having sex out of wedlock, like you are literally doing the ultimate sin. Because it's happening behind closed doors doesn't change the fact that there should be some shame there right well in your eyes. I don't think there should be any shame. But if someone is actually going on the trip and they want that trip to be lit and they want to give hand without gagging, let them. Let them have their fucking spray and and and a dick sucking marathon. For women like that ship will hurt their throat after a while, just she's being considered to you and to her throat.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to understand what the damn Oh, real women don't need their real real real eaters don't need.
Speaker 2: Fuck y'all, Kobe. All of a sudden, y'all turn it into thurst measurers like Yo. This is a throat competition, like Yo.
Speaker 1: Let her get her ship off because the fact that she's using it for doue men are stimulated by visual ship, by the fucking willingness of her to do certain ship.
Speaker 2: Like Yo, that's just fire. Where she used to put the pop rocks in her mouth or the ice in the mouth or whatever.
Speaker 1: I never really did much for me, but the fact that she wanted to do it made her a fucking wind to me.
Speaker 2: Remember when they did the orange on the joint bad. It's a good brother, I did it my bad. Now you're good. You're good. But it's the visual and the fact that she wants to do ship like that.
Speaker 3: It's the visual and like they say, the thought is the thought that counts as well as like just knowing. Like imagine, imagine somebody is coming to take a flight, going to take a flight to come see you, and she sends you.
Speaker 2: A photo of that spray like or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: It's a spray, right, yeah, you know, they take a photo spray and they send it to you Like that. Ship ups everything everything. Just knowing that she is getting prepared for you.
Speaker 2: It's fire.
Speaker 3: So my advice to the ladies is basically, I don't care about what the women are saying. You're doing it for the men in facts. At the end of the day, I think this is the issue that we're having, Like we're worried about what the same sex is thinking about what we're going to do with the opposite sex.
Speaker 1: I say the same thing, say the same thing about men about worried about First of all, y'all worried about homophobic.
Speaker 2: Y'all worried about being gay. Ye're not worried about the woman, But.
Speaker 1: Y'all worried about what other niggas think about what you're doing with your woman.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That don't sound crazy to you.
Speaker 3: There is literally a definition, a definition in the dictionary as to what gay is or homosexuality is. Literally ninety eight percent of the ship that you guys think is gay, it is not. It's not it's literally being attracted to the same sex.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's literally all it is.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: That is a fact. It's good for y'all that all. So I think that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask y'all when y'all got comfortable with this and then we're going to move on to other stuff. Right, But you said you've always been comfortable. Yeah, I'm chilling, man, I'm personally me.
Speaker 2: I wasn't always comfortable.
Speaker 1: I was worried about what society thought. I definitely was worried about you know, I was. I was homophobic as hell, right, I think most of us was the East flat, you a street, or you was just in the hood. Everybody's homophobic, and I think that once I came to terms with, oh, ship, you actually gotta like niggas to be gay, right, all this ship that we're talking about. Pause, and it's not gay. None of this is gay, none of and who cares? Why are we so worried about gay that ship? Once I stepped through that door of realizing like I'm bugging on the gay ship, I was able to step out and just really just enjoy my life because I wasn't really worried about what people was thinking about this, that and the other.
Speaker 2: And once you stop being.
Speaker 1: Once you realize that being homophobic is whack as fuck and you realize that, And I say that just because that's my realization. Black men especially are so scared of being gay.
Speaker 2: It's gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, no, no, but what what just works perfectly?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And I said that because it's like, you want to be so homophobic, Like it's like, what are you really afraid of? It's so it's crazy, yeah, like you got them skeletons and it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: You got to be the toughest nigga, and it's like, yo, this you're act.
Speaker 1: So because I don't want to confuse gay with a negative thought. But what I'm saying is, bro what you're doing is just not masculine or it's just something there that's just very weak.
Speaker 2: It's just not what you think it is.
Speaker 1: Step out and and I've been using this term a lot lately, Like yo, real men break rules, right, the people that take it and go as far as they can, they don't listen to what other people talking about. They even the men that we celebrate in the hood, the ghetto stars or whoever, they broke all the fucking rules.
Speaker 2: That's why they was able to get where they went. Fact.
Speaker 1: But y'all following whatever you other niggas telling you it's cool to do it, what not, it's cool to do it, and men, I agree.
Speaker 2: Get them niggas off your back and go look, go.
Speaker 3: Live your life like I like that for real men break rules, Real men break stereotypes, real men break stigmas. That's what that's what they do there. You can only break ground when you do those things. And I feel like, you know, those people that want to be in the hood and stay stuck in the hood and don't want to broaden their horizons. And I'm not even talking about sexually, just broaden your eyes and put yourself around other people. You're starting to realize that those people that are living in that community are literally just like you, you know, like and you know it's what it's just what they do behind closed doors, that's what makes them different.
Speaker 1: So on this podcast with two old heads, three old heads, three.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm on here with two Oh, okay, I get. I don't really get O G. But I get.
Speaker 3: I think it's because it changed from OG to unk. Right, So it was OG for a little while that it was a big bro and then now now it's because I.
Speaker 2: Was big bro first, Yeah, that was big bro. Then I was Grandpa. I don't know how that's snuck in there before I become grandpa before. I haven't gotten grandpa yet. O G. That she is, like, Yo, I'm with I get this.
Speaker 1: Shut up, sir, shout out to my cousin.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday, had last.
Speaker 1: You're still sucking the same way I was when I was younger. Facts, same way, facts even better now, way better now. It can't be it can't it can't be both. It's not the same.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you're trying to sell dick on here. We're non point not you got hold on, we got them? Is it the same or is it not? All right? So it is not the same.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I'm saying my propensity for sex is still the same, but my uh, my acumen is different, meaning like the skill set has definitely gotten a lot better. Right, So, Like I think as you get older, you start paying attention to different things like body language, the way the stomach is like going up and down when you when you're eating, or or or you know, whether they're arching their back because they want more pleasure, they're kind of like arching their back, or they're arching the back because you're doing too much. You're applying too much pressure, you know, and knowing how to gauge that and maneuver based on that. So these are things that come with time, right, and and and multiple women. So you know, if you have one woman in your whole life, you know, it's kind of hard to become great at sex. You can become great at having sex with her, but as you grow older and you have a multiple partners, you kind of got to get got to get the base level of what women tend to what so and you can augment it as you go. So these are things that you get as you get older.
Speaker 4: That bad touch got the back even with that me is a space where a lot of men have never gone before.
Speaker 2: They can't reach. You gotta have equipment to get back there. You hit that things in my stomach. That's what it is. Good.
Speaker 4: It's called the spot. Yeah, yeah, that's yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Wall to the wall type of guy.
Speaker 4: Not every pomp poom is that like that, though. Some some you need to go all the way in some you could day back is like right there, that's the deep ship about the anal with the hose.
Speaker 2: You get to that right in the back of it.
Speaker 4: So a lot of bitch like put in my ass, all right, pop, Then they pussy get dripping and come in and it's different.
Speaker 2: You've had.
Speaker 1: Just you bro, I'm good, I'm good, But you had somebody yell put it in my ass.
Speaker 2: Ye, put in my ass, not yelled it. But they say they yeah, well.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, I had to do the she have toys put out the draw Oh so not you.
Speaker 2: The thing is, no, they don't got the whole. They't have that. They just had a thing to get to the back of the ship. Put it in my just feel like antal plugs and like that can that be the title? Yeah? That was like, yo, put it in my ass, like what you for real? Ship? I have? That happened to me drawing sex.
Speaker 4: Like they not take it out, nigga, put it in Like yeah, they put your ship in there.
Speaker 2: I think that's what that's That's how they God knowing something about.
Speaker 9: That moment when they take you out and they do the thing and the and then son, they do this little thing and they.
Speaker 3: That's the only way to make sure you verify that it's not going in the wrong home when they just put it in there.
Speaker 2: But then you gotta go check with your hand. You go check. You have to at all times because he's empty old ship at all times around while you're in there. Touch the pussy ship. I'm dead at her butt.
Speaker 4: Oh nuts be in their own pussy Oh yeah yeah the.
Speaker 2: Old ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah fun yeah, yeah. You know, j'making parties standing there and Dan he's going crazy, like.
Speaker 1: Have y'all had any So I'm gonna be the first to say that as I got older, I realized that when I I was younger, because I seemed like y'all just these are stallions over here the green room stallions.
Speaker 2: I'm a young old nigga man.
Speaker 1: As I got older, I realized that I wasn't able. I didn't fuck the same I used to be on something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you got it, Damn you got it. Damn. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Pam on time, I was bugging bro because I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pussy like that. I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: And I think that I was going into sex just to get my shirt off and to fuck something, especially because I'm into big butts.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I might have a little sadism thing with me. I like seeing women I don't want to say in pain, but like react to me. I want to see that reaction, which is also why when I was younger, they eat pussy a lot, because I wasn't really good at eating pussy. So if she's just laying there like while you're trying to goll it up, and then I'm watching, I'm doing.
Speaker 2: The ship trying to eat your box.
Speaker 1: Because I'm saying in the point you have a spin on somebody puss in there, look at you like, no, no, no, don't, don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't had a look back at it. But I do, like I do a little bit of that because I'm here with you now.
Speaker 3: Because sometimes you know, they they're coming a lot and you know I'm consuming this, I'm consuming and sometimes spit it back out just you know, just wouldn't effect get back or whatever.
Speaker 2: Spit it right on there? Is that? Right? Yeah? Good look, ladies.
Speaker 1: Glad he said he's coming to the play party.
Speaker 2: But by the time this comes out, the party would have already been. But so, yeah, I wasn't really good at eating box.
Speaker 1: And what I was saying is that's probably why I didn't eat by a lot, because I wasn't getting that reaction that satisfied me from that, you know what I'm saying. So once you know you could drive somebody crazy with your mouth, you'll do it more.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you know what I'm saying. But if you're not getting that, here's the thing. How much y'all think ego is attached to y'all sex game. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: In the beginning of my like I would say in my twenties and whatever, it was like out of ten now it's probably at a zero. I don't really care enough about what's going wrong. But I like to focus on what's going right in those moments, and I feel like if I didn't get it right in this moment, like with you, for especially for the first couple of times, I'm like, I just don't know your body yet, and I want to learn your body. That's fine, you know so because I actually removed ego that allowed me the opportunity to do those things and have those conversations. If I fall short sexually with the young lady, I like to have the conversation afterwards, and if that conversation goes correctly where we're giving each other active feedback or feedback based on the the opportunity that I had with her, you know, we can move on to having better sex next time. You know what, I think that's important. If you take your ego out of it, that's the only way you're going to get better with that person. If your ego's in there, you just fucked that up.
Speaker 2: You are fucking yo.
Speaker 1: So for a long time I thought he was just selling this, but the fact that he can admit yo, sometimes it don't go the way I play. So now I got to learn you more and I gotta have open conversation with you and we can figure it out because somebody I was in the phone. I was on the in my discord, and I love for you to join the discord if you want to.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I'll send you the link.
Speaker 1: But I was in the discord with one of my administrators and she was saying, Yo, if he don't eat the box, I'm gonna pull him to the side. Like afterwards, like, Yo, we got to talk. And I was like, man, you don't tell him, Man, we gotta talk. That's automatically gonna give me anxiety, Like what we got to talk about?
Speaker 2: What I do? Now? You know what I'm saying, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: What is the way that you would tell a person? And for us, I'm gonna come back to you with the other question. But what is what is the way that you would tell a person is something that how would you have that conversation that what they're doing isn't satisfying to you?
Speaker 3: So basically, you want to make sure you position the conversation first, make sure that they're in the capacity to have the conversation or have the uh, the bandwidth for the conversation. And you also let them know, look, there's nothing too serious, right, because nobody wants that text message, Hey we got to talk. Oh god, you know what I'm saying. But you make sure they have the bandwidth for the conversations, you know. You know, while we were being intimate the other night, I just wanted to know, you know, how I can better, you know, serve you in that way. And I also want to let you know how you could better serve me. And then you just go from there. And once you get those out the way, you make her feel comfortable. You're comfortable because you bringing it up. Obviously, of course it's an exact so you ask them first. Yeah, you asked them first, what's what you could do better?
Speaker 2: But because after they say nothing and you come with something, then it could be that that could make it a little awkward.
Speaker 3: But I guarantee you, once you start giving feedback, there'll be some feedback come. You'll come back to it, of course, of course, because now like with feedback, it could come off as something that could be extremely direct or it could be like nitpicking.
Speaker 2: I'd rather I don't mind nick picking, because if it's the nippicking, that means.
Speaker 3: Overall you're doing a good job. And these there's these little things that will make it perfect from.
Speaker 2: Going from nine point nine to nine to ten. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What was the question that I asked you? Initially? I wanted to ask for us. I forgot did.
Speaker 2: Damn it? I lost it? Okay, fust what's up? Brother? I lost fucking question. I hate when I do that. That's the age thing.
Speaker 5: Huh, just move on, edited movie magic? What the fuck was I talking? I just answered it and I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was such a good answer that it took me to another question.
Speaker 2: Ego, ego, ego and that nigga caught it. That nigga caught it. Yeah, did y'all write down the tomestap on that so that we could take it out? Because how much is ego attaching sex when it comes to you? Fifty six?
Speaker 4: I I I got say this some truthful shit, like I said, I I almost I won't even know if that's fortunately. I probably got took an advantage as a child, but a tend in of mine asked for sugar. She was a older woman, and she showed me a lot of things about a woman's body from a young age age. So when I started younger, Yeah, I'm like nine eight, No, ten. Yeah, so I ain't even my dick g ain't coming. It's just I'm just in the act. She's like, no, like this, do it like that. Stop, just how you do it? Put it all the way in? No put it uh huh yeah, there you go. There you need to be under this. She she was learning, she was teaching me, I should say, so when I actually got around. We had an ORG in my elementary school behind the auditorium one day and with some fellas, and we had some females and they ain't know.
Speaker 2: What to do. They don't even know the whole.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, nah, this is how you do it. This, this is your gramm, show you something. So I got to penetrate all to them because we're young and dumb, but I got the show up mans how to do it. Then we went through the female I was with, and then I had the boy. But at that being learned, I know that, uh it's sexist. It's not just uh.
Speaker 2: Your body that's crazy to do it, you know, just trying to catch it.
Speaker 4: Like I learned that from from the elder woman that was showing me ship like she was basically making sure she was good.
Speaker 2: Jesus know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So when I dealt with some women like my shorty shorties, yeah, I made sure they was good good. But ladies and theomen, I'm literally laughing at the body count, not at the fact that an older woman.
Speaker 1: When did you realize I'm sure you realized that you were abused as a child.
Speaker 4: I just realized that in these words and ship they're using now, you know what did you think it was back then? But I mean a female was just showing me, you know, how to have sex. I ain't look at it as now.
Speaker 2: How much older do you wish you she was having sex with her age? She was in like high school. Okay, so she was you were nine and she was.
Speaker 4: Leaving elementary, late elementary, she already in high school. Busted joint, you know what I mean? I guess because a man wasn't available. This is before cell phones and all of that day. I was just the closest the.
Speaker 2: Boy still bad, I think it is. That's terrible. I think it is just imagine if you were to leave your child.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and I hate that we always got to imagine these hours, but imagine it like I could recall being a boy and there was an older person older a friend's daughter that was a neighbor. And I called my mother and was like, yo, she's here. And my mother came running down the block. But by the time she came, surely already had my dick out. We didn't do anything because I heard my mother stomping. My mother ran from where she was at because I didn't know, I didn't know she knew he was on you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She ran, and by the time she got here, I got my first like super wet kiss from.
Speaker 1: This stick light skin chick, you know what I mean. And she already had my shit out and here come my mother run up the stick.
Speaker 2: I can't get my name, but let me just say.
Speaker 3: And put my shit away. And I was just like, so, it's just it's I mean, it is it. Don't get me wrong, Like what I was saying, like, it's not as terrible. It's because you know, when I think of a sixteen year old versus someone that's like over twenty one, twenty three, two twenty five, when you when you when your mind actually gets to the point where it's fully developed at twenty five and you're still doing something that heinous is crazy. But yeah, sixteen year old to uh, somebody in single digit is still bad.
Speaker 4: You know, you live in the building and you know the neighbor cute neighbors? Did she older than you? You know, I don't know the words. Now you give you a title of I just.
Speaker 2: Looked at Do you feel comfortable telling this story? Dude?
Speaker 1: Like I can I get when you when you tell a story. It seemed as if it kind of you was like I gotta be.
Speaker 4: You know, because people people watch to try to identify you, try to like learn you, and but.
Speaker 2: Even even do this, you gin't gonn know me? If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Do you realize that as that men can be sexually abused?
Speaker 2: I realized that now, Like I said, I just looked at as a regular thing.
Speaker 4: I ain't look at it. No different ways to come, ask for butter and sugar. Word of my mother, like damn, she asked for butter today? But so were you active sexually before that? I did probably know exactly what I was doing, Probably was mimicking like dry humping and spending five years old. Like I said, you're doing like corny ship spending a bottle tongue kiss and the shorty finger popping.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're not even really you know.
Speaker 1: And from that, from that experience, you wind up going and kind of blossoming into whatever that. So do you not to say not to say nothing. I wasn't attracted to women my age yet that time. Anymore, I know you you couldn't satisfy me. I know you ain't know what you're doing either, if that makes sense, Like we both can't be saying here nothing, what the hell we're doing?
Speaker 2: I needed you know, So after that, I was just so you can't see how that kind of kind of sets you along a certain path. Yeah, I see how how it affected now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, I especially black, we don't look at things like that as a certain way, right because yo, we're tough, or we don't, you know, I was talking in the chat today when an older man, when an older man tries to talk to a younger woman, they automatically creepy. Right, we already know it's creepy. When a older woman tries to talk to a younger man. She's a cougar or she's a milth. It's automatically sexualized. It's automatic, it's okay, right, and we don't realize that we are susceptible to the certain type of damage from being taken advantage of, just because we look at it as a come up, because society says it's.
Speaker 2: A come up. I just looked at experience, like, as we.
Speaker 1: Just said, that kind of set you on a certain path that you might not even realize.
Speaker 2: Then it had set you on. I realized that titties had a feeling.
Speaker 4: Admit something. You realize the neck means something. Boom, boom, the click the lips. She literally was like, yo, this this, do this, look web this, watch this, get wet, look at this. Look boom, hit this with your finger.
Speaker 2: Boom. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: She literally was, I know you'll know what you're doing, right, you know what I mean? And like I said, the chicks used like they was like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the brothers.
Speaker 4: That they hit rabbit humping in the closet, they didn't realize that you had been come give sucking on a titty and they ship wet and class. They don't know what they do. You know, it was different.
Speaker 2: I see you want to say something.
Speaker 3: You was thinking, No, No, I'm just saying like, although I lost my virgines at a young age, it was with somebody that was just a year older than me, and and probably what wasn't even a whole year. It's just that hurt number was higher than mine by one. We were in the same class or whatever.
Speaker 4: Age. Yeah, the age you was, I was twelve, okay, so you was busting them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So losing it that early though, like as you get older, as you get older and you kind of have these conversations where you talk about, hey, I lost it here, I lost it there. You know, a lot of people don't lose it in that that early, you know, so it's always a foreign conversation. And then you have the people that always, you know that say oh, yeah, I've done it. I've done it too, and they haven't. And you could tell based on what you've been through and the conversations that they're having with you, you kind of you don't relate or they don't relate to what you've actually experienced. So it's kind of like you, I don't know, but yeah, it's it's it's it's it's crazy. And like you said, when you think about it happening to your kids or kids, you know, it kind of changed the perspective a little bit. And we grew up in a society where it's okay for a boy to lose his virginity. In that age, it's more like a notch in the belt for us versus for a woman. It's more like a like a hit, you know.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, but I wasn't busting some considered, as I said, like as r more understanding of myself. I ain't come just called.
Speaker 3: But it's still it's still it's still sex in the in the essence of the actual sexual act, right, And that's that always goes back to like the delusion that some women have thinking, oh I didn't not so it didn't count.
Speaker 2: As a body.
Speaker 3: It's a body as soon as they walk in there, as soon as they get in there, it's a body. It's somebody that penetrated your walls, right, and it's any thing.
Speaker 2: Support you.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, you know, as soon as you penetrate or get penetrated, it's a body, man. And you know, listen, I count every single time I penetrate. Like if I penetrated and somebody knocked and had to get out, it's a body. It's another notch.
Speaker 1: I was in there, and regardless of anything, just because this sexual gratification didn't happen. Didn't mean the experience wasn't there for you, because mentally it's still there.
Speaker 2: It happened, and it kind of set you on a certain path. So it did happen.
Speaker 1: You goun to say what I'm saying, I get and to his point, just to be funny about it, Yeah, Yo, I was fucking alloted for a long time. I didn't know how to make chicks nut. That's the body on my You can't. You don't got to count. I'm counting.
Speaker 2: I knocked that down. I'm like, so it is what it is. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now that we're older, we are able to see changes in the way we viewed sex, in the way we view things facts. What I was going to say earlier is that physically, I've gone through certain changes. I've gone through moments where my ship wouldn't get hard, where I've lost an erection. You know what I'm saying. And you're sitting there like, yo, I don't. I don't know what just happened. Has has that happened to yas y'all got older?
Speaker 3: Of course, Yeah, I've had I've had a case of I was I was I think it's more so performance anxiety with this person because it only happened with her, and like that actually put me in my head a lot because it happened as soon as I like turned forty.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, this is losing.
Speaker 3: So you're you're in You're in that space and you're you're not quite understanding why it's happening because it's the first time, and you kind of fall into the space where you don't know what to say, you don't know how to like, I guess coach her through that experience that you're having. But yeah, that's happened to me before, and I've lost I've lost in direction before. I remember, Uh, this young lady that I'm saying, like she always jokes about getting baby goats, what the hell right, baby goat, like the actual baby goat, And we're fucking and you know, when you're having sex, you kind of lose a little bit of your deservant and you might say some things that you don't really mean. And she says we're gonna get a baby goat. I was like, we ain't getting no fucking goat. Then we both started laughing and I lost my direction.
Speaker 2: So like that, like if like again, I call it a baby goat.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually she wants an actual baby goat. She wanted to she wants goats. Yeah, that's a pet. That's pets.
Speaker 2: Of cute, to be honest, baby.
Speaker 4: Goats and ship like that, like yoga they do yoga jump on your back, Yeah, yoga that.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you haven't seen that. Your goats is hil I like when they played that, they just they just dropped when they get scared. Yeah, that's that was that's pretty much by instead of that though, to be honest, has that ever happened to you? For us? Yeah, I've been. I've been.
Speaker 4: I've been too excited, anxious, you know, and then true words, I'm gonnat my short you know, well, I'm on this ship, but like a couple of weeks ago, my fucking my back was sore. Shorty wanted to fuck so my ship got there. As soon as I put it in there, that ship boom poom pushed me out.
Speaker 2: God damn. I looked at her. She said, you ti you nigga laid down. I said yeah yo, And I laid down And in the morning I was like you, good morning. I got my get back. I thought you was that I said, Nah, bitch, my back was really hurting.
Speaker 1: My joint was hurting, hurt, and I was like, damn, that's old man ship. That's really old man ship. But I did find this on.
Speaker 4: The in the game for us, I've been too anxious to where like I really wanted to Shorty and I got her now right, the whole time we in the call my joint.
Speaker 2: Rock Greg, watch the crib grig God getting the crib m I'm punching them. Yo yo, yo yo, What are you doing right now? The back of cold water is like numb, Like I don't feel water nothing. I'm like, what the hell happened? Like all the blood left me? But he did, but he's not there. I'm like, all suck it. It's not helping.
Speaker 3: Here's nothing with that same young lady that I had the issue with, right, I had a spank bank a video and me fucking and.
Speaker 2: And you know, you try to go in the bathroom and get hard. I did that.
Speaker 3: I didn't even go to like at this point we were done and she was she was laying and she was sleeping, and I started started scrolling through all that ship and I just leaned over.
Speaker 2: I put it on a porno myself, and I'm like, come on, you ready come back? Yeah? I didn't because I wanted that body. I was thinking, you can't let it out. I was thinking young.
Speaker 4: I wasn't thinking I ain't even calm down and get the ego. Yeah, because there's some real ship and sex. If you sit down and calm down and be comfortable, you fuck all night. Is when you tooper hype you super crazy, like yo, come in let me sometimes you gotta.
Speaker 1: Just is there a way to get past anxiety without it being spank bank or something like that?
Speaker 2: Conversation literally conversations.
Speaker 3: So the young lady that I had that issue with, she came back again, issue happened, came back again. If you happen and right. But when she came back that fourth time and the issue happened again, we just literally sat there and spoke and talked, and like out of nowhere, Dick got hard. I don't know it.
Speaker 2: We weren't even talking about sex.
Speaker 3: We we got past it talking about it and not not not rising to the occasion in that moment, But then we just started talking about anything else, and all of a sudden, Dick was hard as hell and we actually got to do what we came what we came to do, and it went well, so it I think. I think just having a conversation, getting out of your head is the most important thing because literally it's happening because you're in your head. That's what performance anxiety is. You know, you're literally in your head way too much and you just need to get out of it a little bit. And once you get there, goodn't money And another thing too, that really helps with performance anxiety.
Speaker 4: Go to the gym, but hold on. But then you got anxiousness too, So now you're dick hard, you in the pomp poom you pump oh ship damn about to come up?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 3: That too, that happens too, and that that that happens happens to me too. But that's that's typically because like again I'll be super excited and I didn't follow my own rules and just you know, beat one off like a couple of hours before she gets there.
Speaker 2: You do that.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that before, I pregame before that game before. It's really helpful. But I don't now, I don't, I don't. I stopped masturbating the middle of last year. I was like, I'm gonna stay away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just do that.
Speaker 3: No, you just I think I think I just started to have more more options than women around to like be like, you know what, I'll just wait, you know, And when you get into that situation where you just get your mindset out of that and you'll just wait, it's a lot harder for performance anxiety to happen because you're super excited to have sex.
Speaker 2: But then that other thing happens where you come fat too fast?
Speaker 3: Right, but then you know, typically when when I deal with women, the women I deal with because I like to have sex with one woman at a time.
Speaker 2: I don't do multiple women like like one Wednesday and one Thursday or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do that, so it's no just one in general, Like like basically, if I catch something, I want to know where because I don't use condoms.
Speaker 2: I hate them. Raw is law with me, raw doggy, right, So that'll get my dicks off too. Yeah, the condom forget the kind of smelling that ship, the smell of that ship like those so well, yeah, that's that's good. That's what I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: That was another reason I wanted to stay in a relationship because I have condom sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship is the worst you. I'm assuming y'all do your whole exchanging and tests and all.
Speaker 3: My yeah, my chart is always up to date. Like I make sure that my charge is up to date. Also, I have this whole thirty day thing as well too, where we just literally talk for thirty days. No sex, no spending money, no dating, no nothing. So you kind of getting the idea is who this person is? You know, get a better idea so you can make a better decision as to whether or not you want to cross that.
Speaker 2: How do you know that they want to do the thirty eight things? I tell them. I'm very transparent, very transplated, like, yo, look, we're just going to talk, like look after they want he wants to Boston. Yeah, he wants to see I see, I see what he's doing by the time that thirty days up. They want the dick here.
Speaker 3: Professional table here professional Yeah, this niggas you professional professional.
Speaker 2: Minute between women?
Speaker 1: You take at least a thirty minute a thirty day break between each.
Speaker 3: At least at least because like if I let's say, if I clip a situation now, who know tpic I see, that's that's the thing, right you don't like clip to just find you. Kind of you kind of I wouldn't say have conversations with women all the time, but you kind of you kind of know like women that are kind of like open to having it right you kind of you're kind of like crowd source a little bit. So you typically don't go that long, you know, So basically it's at least thirty days. It's at least thirty days where you're kind of like and you got all of them different thirty days. So some people time is running out sooner than later.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing too. I'm just I'm sorry it was crowdsauce. It was for me, it was crowds I'll listen out there, but it was crowdsaurce for me. What do you mean crowdsource?
Speaker 3: Crowdsources like kind of like you you you're out there as this person, right and people actually reach out to you, they jump in your DMS or whatever, or you meet them when you're out and about and you just gather information survey, you know, and you get to the extent where you're having conversations with multiple people. You're getting to know where they're at. So sometimes you don't even have to deal with thirty days because you already deal You've already had those conversations, you started those conversations. So like, like Fluss says, it doesn't always have to be thirty days, but I liked I like to have that that that period of thirty days. I'm not having sex in between people. I want to make sure that this person that I'm going to go into it with is ready on that level because we're not speaking to the extent where I'm like, you know, I could expect you to stay for thirty days, you know, because I'm not going to talk sexual with someone.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like pulling a gun and not shooting.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna talk sexual with someone unless I'm trying to fuck fact, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I don't. I don't either. I don't really like Yeah, no, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I want you to think I was on the phone. Yeah baby, Look, I don't want I want you. I want you to be first of all, surprised at what I'm bringing to the table. It's hard for me to do that now obviously because of this. They everybody think I'm just gonna, you know, back out a fucking machine.
Speaker 2: First time.
Speaker 1: They want to say, like, I know he's got change hanging from his talking ship. Yeah, I know, but I told to you as a regular I'm a regular person, right, I just I want to know you know what I mean, who you are, what you're about.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I think that was a part of me hesitating to actually get into this space because of what people actually think of you while you're speaking this way. But again as you go, as you go, you realize that so much people are into this shit or whatever, and there's always a demographic for you when it comes to sex, Like if you are the quiet guy that doesn't talk about sex, it's a demographic for you, Like there's demographic for people like us that actually are open about talking about sex. Although I feel like that demographic is a lot bigger than we think, you know.
Speaker 2: But I like it here. I love it here. What was I gonna say?
Speaker 1: Oh, so before we go into further and I know tones like, motherfucker, do you run it too long?
Speaker 2: I want to edit this shit forever. I did want to.
Speaker 1: Bring up this post that I've seen on Instagram, and I'm not sure how true it is. You find shit and whatever people be saying shit, you take it for what it's worth. Why do I get soft during sex? Is the question that that is here, and it says myth. It says myth, a healthy penis gets hard when it's aroused and stays hard until ejaculation. I don't know why that's a myth, right, But it goes on to say the reality is a healthy penis goes through a natural cycle of soft, semi hard, soft, and then hard during a sexual experience.
Speaker 3: And I've done research on that as well. It tends to be normal. It's really the norm. So again, when I was going through that issue with the young lady, I've experienced all of that and I've done I can't imaginemp into a rabbit hole and come to find out that it is actually a thing. But here's the thing, right, some people go they go through those periods, but some people like that hard period is a lot longer than some people's hard period.
Speaker 2: But you still go through those cycles right about the soft period. Same thing. Sometimes the soft pair can go very long.
Speaker 3: Like you go into the bathroom, like you said, you go to the bath and watch your own porn, it still won't get up. It's because you're in that molde in that buble, and your body is just saying, hey, you need to be like this right now. And then at some point your body said, stop saying you need to be like this, and then you can fudge yourself.
Speaker 2: You ever taking honey packs?
Speaker 4: And she's like, yeah, no, no, I tell you. I'm a young old nigga. Alright, I worked out, I do sets of pushups out fucking around. Man, them niggas be going to corner store. It's still because I'm a little older than the doubt that young brother's in my hood. So one day I seen a young brother in my hood going to corner store and he was buying some like street fire packs.
Speaker 2: Like what's that.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm about to go to a girl to night. I'm like, you're taking ship from the corner store. Yeah, gas station, take your ship from the corner store. You're taking ship in your youth. That's the bug part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in your like you're younger than right.
Speaker 3: So now, even even if the actual pills don't take to the effect to where you're addicted to it and have to use it, something in your head is saying that, oh, I need to get these pills.
Speaker 2: Because I'm about to do it.
Speaker 3: So then now it's kind of like a placebo effect in the sense like if you don't have access to these pills, you don't be sucked up.
Speaker 2: Yo. I used to so I make some sexual enhancements. And the reason I stopped taking them as often you said you made something, make them, you make them, Okay, you made healthy.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is that I realized you got to be a healthy person period because once you start depending on ship, your body's looking for that right and you don't ever want to create a deprediction dependency dependency on the ship.
Speaker 2: So natural remedies actually work. Working out is number one number one.
Speaker 1: That's why when I'm working, so a lot of y'all know I work sanitation, nigga, they'd be like, Yo, why you move so fast?
Speaker 2: Because this is my exercise. I need my blood to be running. You see white people jogging up and down the block, and y'all be standing there with running.
Speaker 4: You gotta run under a maule. We'll be a testosterone. Yeah over mal, you're actually weakening your ship. Yeah, I wreath the workout. There's a man that under you actually strengthen you. A testosterone in so if I'm on a bikeers at the same thing. Because if I'm.
Speaker 2: Running running, because I don't run running, I can't run my number. I'm too old. I cannot run. Nigga, my knees is going. Why you running? You had I was, that's if you noticed mad racist hates and I took a little jog to you.
Speaker 3: I like running Gladness. He was running to the song Gladys running in his work boots and working. I'm sorry, trying to get up. I'm sorry, I'm babies, I'm sorry. My apology.
Speaker 1: In the Pimp there's a is new. It's paradigm. That's the word, right, paradigm is The post goes on to say new paradigm for couples get intimate with a limp penis, touch it for relaxation and pleasure, not just sex.
Speaker 2: Guys. Sorry, I'm about to say this. Let it grow in your hand or mouth. It was hard for me to say that. I'm sorry. I don't see nothing wrong with that. Yeah, I don't know, that's right, That's all it is.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a woman isn't quite ready, and what do we have to do. We have to get it right right. Sometimes sometimes we need a little warm up too. Sometimes ready just like women. Just like women, women are ready to go a lot of times. Sometimes we're ready to go to a lot of times we're ready to go to. Sometimes we're not rev up the engine for us. Sometimes you know you don't yo baby, baby, yo baby? Really have even? I like that too.
Speaker 3: If female sex was based on the glitterists getting hard, then the conversation will be less of a of a double standard.
Speaker 2: Did you know that it is? Though? What female sex is based female pleasure? It is.
Speaker 3: It's based on the clitaricists, right, so now so should be the pleasure is the pleasure is, But sex isn't right because we go inside. Right if the conversation was okay, if she can't get wet, the pussy doesn't open up, so you can't get in right And if you're hard, like you could work on something's lou There's so many things that you can do to make that happen. I think the stigma on men with their dicks not getting hard in certain situations it just it's it's just there's just so much behind it. Oh, you're not a man, you're not manly enough, Like, there's so much behind it. The hyper masculinity behind having an erection, whereas people really don't understand the anatomy. It's crazy, like not shitting on women, but a lot of women don't know how their anatomy works. A lot of people, a lot of women think that the clinicist is just right there, whereas it's something that goes in and straddles around the volva that that actually calls an erection. And that's why women like girth. Women like girth because the clinicals all wraps around the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's like we have to get a better understanding as to how the anatomy works for men and women so that sex is not such a thing where you can be put down in like, there's a lot of bullshit behind sex, and it's only because men and women both don't understand the anatomy of themselves or.
Speaker 2: The other person.
Speaker 1: Now, you said that women be having sex without hard clits. I ain't know that every chick I met they had a hot clit. Oh you did, yeah, with a soft click.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I put my semi hard or soft piece in the womb and it's grown and some women like it more like that.
Speaker 2: It's like I sucked your dick like that ship like a pickfoot. But the end of the day, it's like.
Speaker 4: No, like you know, the strength, the strength, no weakness, it's like it's it's there, it's not it's you could if you.
Speaker 2: Jump off and the ship Green Room podcast, folks Green.
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure that they know what to because pigfoot is crazy, and make sure that they get these adjectives.
Speaker 4: No, no, not just it's just the Southern slane. It's just it's just the strength. Never had hard like a pick before strength. Man, how do you what do you do to get a woman's clip hard? There's different things conversation. Some is touched, some is tongue, some is suck. That's why I when you it's not eating the pussy, it's not licking the pussy.
Speaker 2: Is massage, know what you call it. But some women you need to do different things down there for the for their engine to get right. We'll talk some chicks. Once you touch it, it's ready, right, So yeah, because four play lasts so long before that. Yeah, the brain when they ship on that problem and you touch it is already like yeah, yeah, it's drooling. You gotta do.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm just gonna go into the fighting part here just because we've been here for so long. First of all, you guys are great. Conversationalist. Is one of the best episodes I've done a long time. I really when I said that I wanted to do these new episodes with me before we get back and figure out what I'm going with the show with purpose. This is the kind of conversation I want that I appreciate. I want people to be able to take something home from these conversations, Like, Yo, that was fucking dope. Black men talking about this, men talking about sex in a productive.
Speaker 2: Way, in a way that I can learn some ship from.
Speaker 1: And you guys came and brought that ship and I didn't even know y'all was going to do it, Like we sit here playing games last.
Speaker 2: Week or the last time he was here the day that you shot shot shut up. Yes, that was a good episode. We're probably gonna release that on Patreon either way. You guys came with I was about to say it came with the thunder, but that's just bigfoot y'all going crazy. That's bad. We've all lived a certain life. We've all lived life in here.
Speaker 1: Now me personally, mm hmm, I've been in prison before. Have you guys ever been in prison before?
Speaker 2: I've been in the jail.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like right, locked up for a while on Rikers Rikers all right, yeah, oh wow, like like lessen the Yeah, okay, so you did listen.
Speaker 1: To year with nine months about eight? Damn you using jail for eight fucking months on the island. That's hard time. That's hard time.
Speaker 2: It's only hard when you think about it. That's how it goes. I think for me, sorry, we talked about two different things. Facts. Yes, you ain't even catching that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But for me, I think, I think, I think like every other human, you just acclimate to ship, you know, and once you once you, once you acclimate, it becomes an easy situation when you on, when you're on the island, it's like most people on there a short time the most you can do on this.
Speaker 1: Just to let you know, for us, i've seen that I do dumb ship so good though, Bro, he's trying to pull one with the top on it.
Speaker 2: I can't really see.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: You you acclimate right and again with right, because you do a short time, you don't do more than two years or right, you go there, so it's more than two years now, you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think you could do more than more than once you're sentenced.
Speaker 1: You can't do more than a year on right, once you give in the year. Right, But Rikers and you sentenced wrong with you be out of there well or you're telling.
Speaker 2: You basically you can't you can't do more than that.
Speaker 3: But either way, either way, it's like people are not really on there like that, unless it's the adolescents. The adolescents were the ones that are really wildent, but the adults they're wild too. But it wasn't niggas was just trying.
Speaker 2: To go home, you know.
Speaker 3: For the most part, you was, you was in a good building then Yeah it was CE seventy six. It said six building six field. Yeah, okay, what about you ever been in prison time?
Speaker 2: Nah? No, good, good good. I'm glad. I'm glad that you say that.
Speaker 4: All being places, yeah, but not no up north napping that sing singing, all that ship. I know, niggas who did that walk and all that? It's horrible and shout out tell your body behind the g wall and all that shit. But I don't want to like this. Nobody but being caught. Getting caught is not always a good thing. If you're a real criminal, it's not ever a good thing.
Speaker 2: Glorified.
Speaker 4: The ship is to get away, succeed or for what you're doing. It's not a successful robbery if you go in jail later for it. Success is you actually getting away, spending the money and everything smooth.
Speaker 2: Ship. Success is not having to do that shit no more. To be honest, no, I.
Speaker 4: Mean when you're young, sometimes, like you say, you do stupid shit. I mean, as you grow, you realize you could waste a lot of time doing stupid shit.
Speaker 2: You know. I seen.
Speaker 1: I remember when I got up North. The dude that was in the cell that they put me in, and be clear, the cell that they put me in when I got up north. He I was thirty one years old. He had been in jail for thirty two years.
Speaker 2: I was thirty one's wild when I got there.
Speaker 1: He had already done thirty two years and he wasn't nowhere near coming home. He was comfortable. Yeah see, and that's up North. The motherfucker that I've seen on Rikers when I got to Rikers. And I'm going to tell you the reason I said, that's a hard bid because them motherfuckers is all trying to prove each other.
Speaker 2: Where I was at r they all trying to that was happening, that happened, That was happening different. Yeah, that was happening too.
Speaker 3: But again, you go in there with the mindset that, like, you just don't want to be too cool with anybody, and you also don't want to be like on a situation where you just seem like you're soul removed from the situation that it makes you a target in that way. So you kind of once you find that balance of who you are in that space, I think altipatet that you be fine. You understand that you're start to understand the politics and what's going on. You understand who's because I was in I was in the dorms for the most part, you understand who is holding down the dorm like, and you just you just deal with the politics in that way. And I was always kind of inquisitive and smart at the same time, so like I wouldn't inquire about ship too much to the point where maybe you got pressed. Yeah, I got pressed the first day. They wanted they wanted my sneakers ship, they wanted my sneakers. First day, did you give me a sneaker? I know, I left with my ships.
Speaker 2: How did you get away? How did you get away with your sniggers? I told him, I told him, take him if you want him. But it's the same guy the next day.
Speaker 3: The next day he got fucked up because he was he was he was he was crip right, But most people know that rikers.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of bloods, right, and I wasn't. No, I was in the bloodhouse, but he was just it was just one crip there. It was. It was a bloodhouse. Bro. That's crazy. I think that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Said but you know, you know, you gotta when you when you get intake, you gotta kind of say that ship so you don't end up in the wrong house.
Speaker 2: Ready. They probably didn't say nothing, you know, but at the end of the day, left with my sneakers. Right.
Speaker 3: The reason I left my with my sneakers because when you when you're giving up your clothing, like you're literally handing him over to an inmate. So in my head, I'm like, yo, I'm probably not gonna get this ship because I came in. I came in some flash because I didn't know I was gonna get remanded, you know. So I came in in some fly ship because I had We went to a boat ride the night before and I knew I had the court date. I woke up, put on the same ship and then went to court.
Speaker 2: Dang.
Speaker 1: So I had this when Sean was wearing more fucking some ship. So I can imagine what he walked.
Speaker 2: In the rightkers with. I know, I know you thought about it, like, y'all ain't gonna put this in the locker or something. Bro. I had to hand the ship to the inmates.
Speaker 3: They may put it in the bag, and I was like, you know, I'm not putting I'm not I'm not giving up my sneakers and I'm not wearing no air patackis you feel me?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's that. That's pretty much how dinkins man. I'm gonna what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I didn't do when I went into jail. I went right in the front of the motherfucking down right. So once they put you in the cell, they send you to doing with your classification. Drops to put you in the door.
Speaker 2: Push ups immediately, push ups immediately back to the wall, waiting. I'm waiting. She was waiting for whatever something's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for the pot because I was just figured that the first person to try it, it's just got to happen.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going up north, so I'm let's.
Speaker 1: Just get this over with because I don't see these niggas getting shaken left and right.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, y'all, niggas don't know me, like that happened to be a couple niggas didn't know me. But I don't know what time they on. They might be on one time outside and it is difference. I don't and I'm not. I'm not gonna be in nobody else's name, create my own name.
Speaker 1: Push ups all day till my body was you know, you gotta gain the weight because I was on trial, so it took for everybody that's in here.
Speaker 2: This is going somewhere, so give me some. I was on trial, so I lost weight because I was so scared of the trials on murder stress, you know what I mean. So I go on the phone one day and this dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know how they used to make the jerk off rooms in the shower in the bathroom, they put up.
Speaker 2: Your they put the sheet up around the thing.
Speaker 1: The Big Blood goes in the bathroom, puts his sheet up. I'm on the phone talking to my short Mexican dude comes in there, goes into the.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the big Blood, the muscle.
Speaker 1: Bound nigga with his head big as his legs like this neck biggest his head like you can tell there's no weakness. This nigga comes flying first of the Mexican comes flying out the joint on some I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. He tries to walk off. Big Blood comes out, but ass naked, dig hard.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, I ain't never seen somebody get their asso by a naked nigga.
Speaker 2: Before we beat the ship out this Mexican son, the Mexican must not have understood what the sheet meant.
Speaker 1: Beat them all into the shower, pounded them into the tiles, dig hard, that's crazy, and then just walk his nigked ass back through the down. He walked back to it because he wanted everybody to see. He knew he was going to shoot everybody.
Speaker 2: See me.
Speaker 1: Now, what's up? I'm sitting there like yo, I can't believe. I gotta go up north to this. I cannot believe. I gotta go up north to this. Did you see any crazy stories?
Speaker 3: But he was just the one guy guy that you know how one of your feet stinking jail, like your feet on fire.
Speaker 2: They put it so.
Speaker 3: For some reason, the guy didn't wake up. So the nigga ended up having most of his leg burned. I think his diabetes. He can feel it.
Speaker 2: So his ship got burnt up to like almost the kneecap. She was crazy. He was smelling crazy in there. Shake them off ship.
Speaker 3: I'm like yo, and everybody's making noise like wi, this nigga not getting up like because you know. Also you know, it's like it's almost like his feet was out, but he had the sheets on like he was covered. So I guess it cut on the sheets and had a ship like fucked up, fucked.
Speaker 2: Up well being that you was just on Rikers right.
Speaker 1: But respectfully, Ryks was a harder bid, especially for me. Once I got nor if it got real comfortable, everybody's chilling. We know we're here for a long time. Nobody's trying to prove this something. Everybody just trying to get me out living right Rikers in and out, So we just don't want to be, you know, tested. Once you get up north, it's cool.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I will say about up North is I saw a guy be a girl.
Speaker 1: And then when he went to so I only had one and a half. I had a one and a half to three years or something like that. One to three, right, So I went to Cayuga. I was there for a month, two months. My classication drop. They shipped me right to a minimum. You're going, you're getting going to Butler. You out of here, you know what I'm saying. So I was there in Cayuga. He walking around with his shirt tied. He got lipstick somehow. It's cool, right, couldn't remember. I wasn't there for long, so I never you know, And he got a girl for he got a boyfriend, he got a whole boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm north. And he walked and talked like a girl. So I'm b cause it's girls in there, but you know, you know it's a guy. But I wasn't really, he wasn't clear with sexuality and all that back then. This is twenty years ago. This is this is actually twenty years ago. So we've come so far in the world now where a lot of things is more normal. You see it more, you know what I mean. Like I didn't know there was a gay parade back then, Like I didn't know nothing about that. Like back then when I said, I'm like, what is that? You know what I mean? Like I didn't see it before.
Speaker 1: But fine, he was what they called him whatever. When I went to Butler, I was there for maybe six seven months, and he comes down.
Speaker 2: And he's a guy.
Speaker 1: Walking around thoug doubt no lipstick, his shirt ain't got the knot in the front no more.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at him like he ready to go home. That's the same nigga b his girl.
Speaker 1: Coming to visit him on the floor. He got a wife, whatever, girl whatever, she's coming to visit him. And I'm like, and so the chatter came around, Yeah, nah, he was a girl up north. He going home, you know, he got a family going back. And I'm just like, Yo's I had never seen anything like that before. It was one of the wildest things I saw fights, I saw types of shit.
Speaker 2: I saw a dude.
Speaker 1: I saw a CEO Mason a dude, and the dude got the ben with his clothes. He caught the mace with the ben and put the CEO with it in the midst of him him hitting them. He's beating them up in the midst of the CEO trying to Mason, he's catching the mace in the bin and hitting the CEO with the ship and beating them with the fucking ben I'm like, yo, where do you find how do you figure.
Speaker 2: Out how to do that? So I saw all types of shit, but that was one of the craziest things. Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know it doesn't happen much on records because again it's a short time, but I definitely seen that on records too, Like again the lipstick with the with the with the kool aid, and then they will get the mops and they'll die the mops with the same kool aid and wear the mops on their head.
Speaker 4: Let's hair nuts instead, ass like it is wild man, I watch. That's a mental ship.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a mental ship and a survival ship. Like some people, some people like get into that space and they just to survive, Like for instance, the gentleman that you talk about, like he had to survive some way, some way, somehow, So he became a chick in there, right that was his thing. And when he's going to see his actually girl, actual girl, he's looking like any one of us on this couch, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I think it's a matter of survival for them, like and it is mental as well, because I ain't gonna hold you. I'd rather get my ass beat pause every day, like fighting wise, than to have to deal with that kind of ship.
Speaker 2: Imagine at that thirty two, that dude that was in there for thirty two years. I seen her. I seen a I seen a video of this old dude. He was like, Yo, they put me in a cell. And this dude was like, Yo, I gotta fuck something. The dude that he was in the cell, it was like, Yo, I'm tired of fucking around. I gotta funck something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And the dude was sitting there just he was looking like a crack and two he was just looking like what you mean.
Speaker 2: Yo. You could tell he had a hard time in there. Man. He said he cut the dude up or whatever. But I was like, yeah, I don't know if that's I don't know about that. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Then you're in there and these dudes be built of stone.
Speaker 2: They've been doing nothing but push ups for thirty years. What are you gonna do with this nigga? What are you gonna do? Calisthetics some sneakers. Listen, listen, take myself. Let me clear this ship up right now. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: If I felt tonight, if I felt if I felt like I could not fight the nigga that was asked me for my sniggers, I did give up the sneakers.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those stupid niggas, right, So if it was multiple niggas, I'm like, yo, look it's not it's here. I want to do my time and get the funk out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like the conversation you have with women you gotta leave with empathy. Don't ever just give up your sneakers. Nah that so you know you're not gonna win, but make it look like you kind of took it, that you just gave it. No, I get what you're saying, like you're gonna work for it, but I'm not gonna. I'm not going tooth and nail for these ships.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not just sneakersh I'm not you give up the sneakers your booty next Nah that right there, that right there, I'm gonna die on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna die on that. You're not You're not that you're not doing to me like I won't let women eat my ass.
Speaker 2: Women they're not strong to you, well bigger than you. But either way, either way, no, bro, that ship, that ship can't happen. That can't happen like I That's what I'm saying. I'm good with. They been like six of them dead.
Speaker 3: They once you fool you nothing you could do the way a nigga is gonna fuck me as if he's into necrophilia.
Speaker 2: I have to be dead. I have to be dead. They're gonna be sucking a corpse. I have to be dead. There's no way. Did you did you have any did you like get magazines and stuff like that? Was no, Actually I didn't. I didn't. I didn't even I didn't even jernk Off nothing, none of that was I did none of that. I just why nigga.
Speaker 1: I first of all, I didn't know they had buttman magazines and like that. You see the butt Man magazine.
Speaker 2: Never heard of that. Oh, man, b U T T M A N google it.
Speaker 1: They let those magazines into the joint penthouse. They might rip out the naked pictures, but the stories is there. I started reading the stories. Put up my sheet.
Speaker 2: I'm in there, Bro, what imagine crazy?
Speaker 4: But that's good. You gotta imagination because you already know where to feel like. Imagine some of the brothers who went there, who.
Speaker 2: Never had never never know what it feels like, never had nothing. That means you don't know what you're missing. God damn, you don't know what you're missing. Going crazy? Oh the butt man, I can't see the thing. Put it up there. Imagine getting that. You've been in jail for three years. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's people that had whole libraries of buttman magazines.
Speaker 2: I was so horny. I was my mother. Got man's up now, nigga. I want a butt man right now. Somebody send me a butt man.
Speaker 4: I want a butt man just for the culture. Send the butt man to the green similar to the green room too, y'all for real? Uh yo, just telling you purposes, all right, BRO? I called my mother, man, how old is she? She might have been fifty five or something like that at the time. I need you to do me a favor.
Speaker 1: I need you to go to the magazine store on Flatbush and Bergen get me butt man, episode seventy four.
Speaker 2: It just came out. Sent my mom's to the store to get yo. Can you yo? How horny you gotta be to do that? Bro? You gotta be ultra horned? How old you gotta be?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: I was a monster viagua. My mother is afrocentric. She wears can take off and she's gonna get But then you sing your mother to the magazine stop man, my my thing? What that is?
Speaker 3: I want to know what the journey was like for her, like the mindset that she had to get in when she was ready to go do it, walking in there asking for it.
Speaker 2: That's my baby, that's from my baby. Knew I was fucked up. But my mother knows. She knows.
Speaker 1: My mother has caught me eating pussy before when I was a young child. She my mother actually had to call me like, yo, I need you to tell her not to make those kinds of screamings.
Speaker 2: My mom watched me build a glory hole in the front yard and yeah, to be to play. My mother knows me.
Speaker 1: My mom came in here and seen the dil though, this big on the fucking counter once and I was just like, so she said, hey, as long as y'all having fun.
Speaker 2: So she I love that, you know what I mean. That's dope.
Speaker 1: Shit started from when I was young, and you know, you used to smoke in your room and try to hide and you put the towels on the door. One day she just forced her way in and give me something m and I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those cool mobs you don't hell know.
Speaker 1: But she she she's adaptive because she knew the streets was right there, right, because you could have been doing it out there, but you're doing it. She knew the streets was right there, and the streets I'm no avenue, this is real and they rock, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So she was like, I'd rather you right here, go ahead and do what you're doing. So boom I do. I'm gonna ask you a question and harder sore fashion. Right. Uh, this has been a great episode. I appreciate it. I've already asked you once. So I want you to run me through your hearts and your sauces before we leave, all right, give you guys.
Speaker 1: A couple of seconds to think things that make you hard versus things that make you soft. We're gonna start with the heart fuzzy, you got something something and hold on fuzz What hard things that you like?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank the description big foot?
Speaker 1: Things men like in the bedroom, something like earlier you said, you know, I like chest kisses or something like that. But make it more personal, right, because we've had everything. I've been doing the show for two three years now. We've had everything from riding to spit or whatever. Something that's personal to you that somebody out.
Speaker 2: There can say, Yo, I'm glad it's not just me. I like that shit. You know what I'm saying. Things men like in the bedroom, things that make you hard far as you go first, glad of you.
Speaker 4: Next, damn yeah, too much of them, but on a when they're not too nasty, but calm shit. I like spitting on, spitting in the bitch mouth, fucking like choker spinning her mouth. Wow, hod I like swallow that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah you ever had a spit back at you? Yeah? You cool? The bitch like that? Yet? Why nothing? So you are you? Are you big on peeing on them? Peeing? Man? But the bitch squirred on me enough time so that I think that's pissed anyway you drink it.
Speaker 4: Then when you drink, drink I opened my mouth twice three times, never swallowed, been nasty with it. But when you when you're drinking a little too much too like after the second third night, it be this pisch too on a load, piss on the whole. She like it going to shallow come back and.
Speaker 2: Said when he not not tist hit that pis. If you drinking after the third night, you just come too drunk.
Speaker 4: You have went through, just got it you in one no more. You just if she's still with it, you're like, oh you want to keep going?
Speaker 2: Hold this hol that hold ya yo? Do they be good with that? Some of them like it? What about the other.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: What about they be mad? But it is what the I told her, I had too much liquor. Sorry, So yeah, that's it. Oops my bad, Yeah, oops, that must be it bad.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, claanny, help me out, Help me out, you asked the question. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never heard what he said. I didn't hear what he said. Oh ship, things men like in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Things that make you hard, right, oh for me, things that make me hard, definitely I like a bush.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I like a bush because of the and the pheromones that it hold and just the wafts of it coming to me. That ship drives me insane, bro, No, insane, insane.
Speaker 2: Big bush. Like, do you like the arm here too?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Just I'm not eating on the armor eating pussy. So like that ship right there, everything everything, especially like if you kind of like bikini cut your ship, like and it's just just the triangle.
Speaker 2: Take it. God, bro, you know what, I ain't mad at it. Bro. A nice twist here too, bitch, you know you know what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what it is like if I'm if we're watching TV or whatever, even if we already have sex already. Right, my hand is down there and I'm like rubbing. I'm doing like this with the hands in between that feeling and it has to be asked to be black women for the most part, because they have it's more coarse. That ship feels amazing between my fingers, man, and again just knowing I could just pick my hand up and do this real quirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, discing in the building. Oh my god, yeah, something like that. I love It's perfect. I love that. That's just that's that is that's.
Speaker 3: A good questions like the screen man and also women, you know, it's really good for vagina health when you have the bush, believe it or not. When you're taking the hair off, you're letting your you're letting in more bacteria that's bad for your inside. The bush actually helps keep it out.
Speaker 2: So I just said that a fact. It's like a screen door. I've heard different. I've heard that the bush actually collects bacteria. I'm not sure, but where is it going? It's staying in the bush. It's not going inside. Right.
Speaker 3: The collect the collection of the bactery that is collecting is keeping it from going in the pussy. You know what I'm saying. Think about think about nose heres. Here is your eyelashes. It's keeping things out. It's there for a reason. Doctor G just saying, so what's the beer there for the flavor saving? You know when you're actually down there dripping, you know, they have.
Speaker 2: A walk down the block and you oh that's up.
Speaker 1: Now. Men don't really like to talk about things we don't like. In my in my uh experience, I kind of just deal with things I don't like. I just be like, all right, it's got to deal with and it's cold.
Speaker 2: It's now.
Speaker 1: They use all types of words for men having boundaries, men having preferences.
Speaker 2: The sassy it's the sassy Olympics. It's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna ask you about some things that you might not like, all right, things men don't like in the bedroom again, be specific, go to whatever I remember. And I always used this example. I said, I didn't like reverse colgirl. You turn around, you're looking that way. You're just bouncing in my hands. I can't what am I doing here. I'm just just the middle of nowhere, just getting bounced on. I need me as a dominant. I need to feel that i'm doing something. So just having you sitting there and didn't really do it for me at the time. Now my opinion that's changed. Shout out to wife, she's you're a OK by me. But that was one of my examples of things that I didn't like about sex, things you know, that made me soft fus, it's on you. Things men don't like in the bedroom, things that.
Speaker 2: Make you.
Speaker 4: It's two things I say, two things. One don't bite my ship to stop it from moving in your throat like and the bitch bite on your ship because you're too far in the back of their throat. Don't stop doing that, just like put your hand up, don't use your teeth, no teeth, no teeth, put your hand on my stomach. Push you off, like stop going too far. But when they do that, like try to block with no stop that. You hang out with this guy and I don't like I don't like the guy. I don't like throw up bitches. I had to throw up a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't like them. You give it, you give it on context clues.
Speaker 4: What if you're too far in there? So just they got to push their hands is free? You ain't they ain't even locked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you be gunning throat down, you be gunning? What's up? You be gunning throat? Bro just throat.
Speaker 1: They gotta bite you. They throwing up that gets your gunning throat.
Speaker 2: No, it's part of that. That's what they do.
Speaker 4: It's what they do. They want to I guess understanding. They tolerance and ship. So you just you enjoying what's going on. But end of the day, it's like, come on, so don't start something.
Speaker 2: Then you doing on ship, don't bike ship, don't start And you're like, just if you really with it, just be with it. That should be it. If you really with it, be with it because that comes with all kind of ship. Yeah, thats crazy in prison. I know a crazy nigga when I see it, that's crazy. Fuss. What's up? God? Thank you my brother. I appreciate it. Man, it's all good. Nice to meet.
Speaker 4: You can't sorry before we finished. You know, my condonuces to the loss in your family and all of that ship. You can't say that earlier. But it's wont that you want to throw that in there too.
Speaker 2: I really do appreciate that little. I really do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying, when you got somebody in your life that matters, the memory is there. She's gating me so many gems. I wouldn't be here doing the show if it wasn't for us. That's a whole different story, no problem.
Speaker 2: But Gladdy.
Speaker 3: Myself is definitely it's just crazy. It's definitely reverse cowgirl for me, no way. Yeah, because I kind of like I have an upward curve. So when that ship hurts and be hard like this fucking might stand like that ship hurts like a motherfucker because they like to lean forward when they're doing it right now, when they lean back and they're doing it, that's different. I like that, but I also like to see the ass. So when they lean forward, it looks good, but it just doesn't feel great.
Speaker 2: That always, because right here the joint, I don't like that. I feel like I gotta get up. That's one thing. Man. The straight guys, no curve. You could do that all day. You do whatever you want. I ain't got no I ain't got no no no, what do you call it? No handicap, hooks, I ain't got no handicap. You ain't got to go a certain way. Hey, baby, I'm right here with you. Okay.
Speaker 1: So all y'all curved monsters, all you people out there that just carve curve, you're missing out, all right.
Speaker 2: A straight guy's got something to say with straight guys, got something to say? Yeah, I got was like, word, what's up there?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: We actually have.
Speaker 1: From our nut Navy, and we never took one before. I don't think they never took a saw from the navy. Glad you're closer to the screen.
Speaker 2: Can you see it? She said, Please stop automatically pulling. He said that, Oh wait.
Speaker 3: His name is Bo Okay, all right, I'm gonna read it anyways, Please stop automatically pulling the foreskin back. Suck on the deck a little, ease it back, then naturally let it roll back on its own. Oh that makes sense. I mean I'm circumcised, but that sounds like it makes sense. Yeah, to those who not circumcised, that's probably a good thing for you.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's a thing. Who's not circumcised, it's probably a thing for you. I didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 1: I thought the women were supposed to pull the ship back, so you you have to let it roll back on its own.
Speaker 7: Wait, we jump in can I be heard on this jump in here? But like, are you saying, don't pull it back too fast? Like like, suck on a little bit, warm it up, and then slide it back. That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: He's saying. Bitch is just coming in pulling it back Like, yeah, let it ease back, he said. If you don't, it can tear. Oh have mercy ship And with that, indeed on that bro.
Speaker 1: I would like to again thank our guests from the green Room podcast, Gladdie and Fuds.
Speaker 2: Tell them we can find you, glad.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can find us at the green Room. Uh so, it's th h X g R xx N R O M on Instagram, everywhere. It's actually everywhere. You find us on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, basically all of social media, and.
Speaker 1: Actually have a really great podcast. I've seen the eclips before I even knew who you guys were.
Speaker 2: I appreciate fun.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody in Brooklyn. Shout out to everybody. Shout out to this podcast, Yo, facts hard or so. If that's the name, I won't mess it up. Shout out to the green Room. What he said, you can link us all there. Shout out to everybody you know, and on the on the actual Instagram you'll find all the hopes and follow the from there.
Speaker 2: That's right, and I will put it all into the description. We got to get out of there. Thank y'all for being patient with me. I used to with the gunshots. It's the show. M hmmmmmmmm