Speaker 1: Listeners to New York Corners. All right, well let's play the game. No, man, I don't know what's happening. A bunch of weird things going on here this morning. Let's try that again.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, well, well it isn't Sammy Fager Davis Junior, Sammy, good morning.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've been out working the lines, kind of work through this board here. Okay, we're getting through it. Hey, Sammy, how you feeling? I'm good, brother? How about you? Who cares about me? I feel like you never sleep. I feel like you never sleep.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Did you get six hours last night? Seven?
Speaker 2: What? Well, yesterday was my first eight hour day since the hurricane, so it felt kind of good.
Speaker 1: That's a couple of months, dude. Yeah, okay, I'm proud of you, Sammy.
Speaker 2: I want to be even more proud of you.
Speaker 1: You're taking on Kevin this morning. Kevin. Hey, Ron, how's it going good? Kevin? You played with us this year? Chill, he said, like early in the year though, huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I played. I've been calling for four or five years. Finally got through for the first time.
Speaker 1: In February, and then second time this year. It was Oh, it was ugly it's stunk like so I don't remember that game. It was just I tried to get you. Yeah, he probably tried to block it out. Be Kevin. Just fix it, dude, just fix it. All right. Sammy's on. Sammy's on eight hour sleep. Though he might be untouchable. All you gotta do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers. Get you this have.
Speaker 2: Tickets see Sammy Hagar on his Best of Both World store.
Speaker 1: Sammy could win Sammy tickets. Crazy Kevin could win Sammy tickets. I'm still excited for him. You can steal with Sammy's Sammy tickets. Here we go. Just give me that I did and and some wonderful questions. All right, well let's see if they're wonderful or not. Here we go, Kevin and Sammy. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What television channel played rug Rats and Rocos? Sammy Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon's correct, Sammy. What generation are you representing?
Speaker 2: Gen X?
Speaker 1: You're a gen xer. Okay, what about you, Kevin? Gen X You're a gen xer too. Nursety predicted that would be the biggest turnout this morning. We're asking generations on the X this morning, the whole pole question at Rob Ryan Show. Come on, we've got a game here. Sammy's on the board. Kevin, you need this to stay in it. Here we go. What is recommended you do to your teeth every morning and night? Kevin?
Speaker 2: Brush them?
Speaker 1: Sure would accepted flaws. I would have accepted probably a few other things. Oh mouthwash maybe, yeah, you could individually polish each one. You had a lot of time on your hands. Water pick Kevin and Sammy on the board for Sammy tickets. Okay, I think this is a difficult question. I'm going to ask it anyway. Sammy and Kevin. What Tarzan spoof character needed to watch out for that tree? Kevin? That'd be George of the Jungles.
Speaker 2: Hevin, I was wrong about you.
Speaker 1: I think I think you motivated Kevin.
Speaker 2: Maybe Sammy too much sleep.
Speaker 1: I can't win over metal the hell sleep.
Speaker 2: In your life? Boy?
Speaker 1: What are you chili?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Sammy? Two time Hall of Famer is on here.
Speaker 2: Kevin.
Speaker 1: I don't know how bad you stunk up the place in February, but you kicked a little ass today out standing.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, standy.
Speaker 1: You want to play tomorrow, absolutely, Oh and you're going to see Sammy Hagar Friday night now too, all right, outstanding, It is great.
Speaker 2: Hang on