Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and yes, I'm going to talk about that autism tail and All press conference today. I'm gonna play a bunch of audio from well, a long piece of audio from RFK Junior today, and then we will discuss the Jimmy Kimmel thing as to the why Donald Trump getting tired of Pam Bondy They haven't adjusted their language at all, emails so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I'm about to touch on something that I understand is an insanely sensitive subject for reasons. We're about to explain autism itself. I'm not an autism expert, period. Well, there are two things that work here, autism and then medications and vaccines and things like that. I am not an autism expert. I'm not a vaccine expert. I'm not a tile and all expert. I am not deeply knowledgeable about any of those things. I also do know this, I know that people and maybe you're one of these people who have been affected by something like autism. Maybe maybe you yourself are autistic, maybe you have a child who is Maybe I know that people who are affected by this have deep feelings about it for obvious reasons, deep feelings about it. And one of those feelings is because I have friends who are going through this. One of those feelings is there's there's a guilt factor to it. Is it my fault? Did I do something wrong? Did I did I give her something? Did I give him something?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Is this my fault? What did I do? What's causing it? And is it my fault? And once you get into something this deeply personal, medical stuff is always deeply personal because you're always talking about someone's mom, someone's wife, someone's child, someone's husband. So it's personal in medical stuff hurts right either you yourself are going through it or someone you love is going through it. So this stuff, the feelings run deep. If I were to get on here and make any kind of declarative statement about vaccines, the email and not talking about COVID, which wasn't a vaccine at all, but the email inbox would be full of half the people telling me on the spawn of Satan and the other half saying it's exactly right. It just it causes those feelings in people. It does as it pertains to autism. Here's what I know. I know that there is, by appearances, a lot more of it, a lot more of it than there was twenty years ago. Now. I say by appearances because when you ask people that a lot of people will say it's over die gnost. Anytime someone has this or someone as that, they'll declare it as autism. And I don't know. Again, I don't know the answer. I don't know the truth behind that. But here's what else I know. And I've seen this for years and years and years. If somebody comes up with a theory on what causes autism, on what may be causing this in children, that person will be called a quack, a conspiracy nut, and people for a variety of variety of reasons will pile on that person and scream from the mountaintops that this person is a kook and should be completely disregarded. It is noticeable. I'm somebody without a dog in this fight. I don't know the solutions. I don't know what's causing I don't know, but I'm telling you what I just said is noticeable. If anybody, it wouldn't matter what they brought up. If someone can came up and said, uh, chewing gum causes autism, even if he had data to prove it, or data that at least showed it might. The entire rest of the world, it appears, is going to donkey or dogpile that person and just pound them to dust. Conspiracy the kok It's noticeable. I don't have these answers. But Trump teased yesterday during the memorial but teased yesterday that he was going to have a big announcement today with RFK JR. RFK Junior spoke for a while. This is two minutes or so of it. I don't know that I'll let the whole thing play, but I might. But here was r FK Junior from today. This is a few hours ago.
Speaker 3: Important findings from our autism works that aren't for parents to know as they make these decisions. First, HHS will act on a sey to metaphine. The FDA is responding to clinical and laboratory studies just a potential association between a cinemataphan used during pregnancy and adverse or developmental outcomes, including later diagnosis for ADHD and autism. Science is a proposed biological mechanisms linking prenatal acido medphin exposure to altered brain development. We have also evaluated the contrary studies that have shown no association. Today, the FDA will issue physicians noticed about the risk of aceta metaphine during pregnancy and begin the process to initiate a safety label change. AHHS will launch a nationwide public service campaign to inform families and protect public health. FDA also recognized that aceta metaphine is often the only tool for fevers in pain in pregnancy, as other alternatives have well documented adverse effects. AHHS once therefore to courage clinicians to exercise their best judgment and the use of a metaphine for fevers and pain and pregnancy by prescribing the lowest effective dose for the short is necessary to duration and only when treatment is required. Furthermore, thanks to also to the politicization of science, the safety of a set of metaphone against the risk of neurodevelopmental disorders in young children has never been validated. Prudent medicine therefore suggests caution and a set of metaphine use of young children. Especially strong evidence also has associated it with liver toxicity. Some steadies also found the use of a set of metaphant and children can potentially prolong viral illnesses fdable to drive new research to safeguard mothers, children and families. In addition to a possible asset of metaphine connection for autism for pregnant women, infants in toddlers, our research has revealed a foliated deficiency and a child's brain can lead to autism.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's more to it if you're interested in more detail. I just thought I should play that that clip at length. Now here's what happens. People react one way or the other. Some people who kind of thought this may be the case will stand up and cheer and say, finally we have a solution. Some people who have a financial interest, let's say in it, will step up and say this guy's a kook. And still others, I'm not really worried about those two entities. Still others. Maybe maybe you're a mother right now listening to the sound of my voice, Maybe your child has been diagnosed with autism, and maybe you've been wrestling with some form of guilt over it. Is it my fault? Did I do something that maybe that's in you, and maybe because of that, maybe this kind of press conference offends you, and I have nothing but sympathy for you at all, nothing but sympathy. I'm not going to talk down to you at all, but i will say I'm happy we're looking into it. I'm happy people are asking questions. When people ask medical questions, historically that break the orthodoxy, medical questions that break what's always been done traditionally. This is not new, and this is ancient times. Traditionally it's always met with venom and anger, this quack, this kouck. Hey, I'm not here to say they're not. Maybe our FK and the whole staff, maybe maybe they're all wrong, and it's all I'm not here to say they're not. I'm really genuinely not taking aside. I'm not trying to fence straddle here. I'm not taking a side at all. But I am saying asking important questions is a good thing. And if we are facing an increase in these things, we need to ask why is it over diagnosed?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: That is it? I don't know, and I won't pretend to know, but we have to ask uncomfortable questions or we never advance in medicine. There was a time on this planet, in fact, in this country where doctors die or doctors prescribed heroin. I am not making that up. You can go look it up. Heroin was a prescribed medication by doctors at some point in time in this country that was widely accepted as as a treatment for something. I believe it was a cold. As a matter of fact, have some relief. Yeah, I bet you did feel better. We had to ask hard, uncomfortable questions and do hard, uncomfortable studies in order to get your child off the AEO when they had the sniffles.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: It's good that we're asking questions. Now, let's talk to Jimmy Kimmel in a moment. Before we talk to Jimmy Kimmel, all this stuff, all these questions is COVID. Everything else has, as you've been able to hear on the radio, has really driven me into being hardcore against drugs. I'm not talking about, you know, cocaine, although I'm definitely against that. I'm talking about trying to be as drug free, prescription drug free as I possibly can. It is the Jesse Kelly Show reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and you should. Let's do a couple of those here, Dear Jesse, it has become apparent that even President Trump is growing weary of ag Pan Bondi. Yet, by the way, in case you didn't see, he said something over the weekend. I'm not going to go into the long post, but it was definitely a shot at Pam Bondi. I don't think she would be where she is without the leadership and guidance of Ron Desantus since the primaries, He's understood what is at stake, so on and so forth. Okay, well, look it's time. Now, it's time the good news about the Pam Bondi affair, which I made my thoughts on it very well known. By this point in time, I don't think she's near up to the task that is monumental. Well, we have about a week here. Listen to this.
Speaker 5: This isn't just about the New York Attorney General. That office is also investigating a statement made to Congress by former FBI Director James Comy back in twenty twenty, and the statute of limitations on that issue elapses.
Speaker 1: In a little over a week.
Speaker 5: So our sources are telling my colleague carolinag and I that we should look for a potential indictment of the former FBI director, James Comy, out of that office in the next week.
Speaker 1: The stakes are very high here statue of limitations a little over a week. That means James Comy, the former director of the FBI, who use the FBI like a battle acts to protect democrats and to attack Republicans, one of the most evil acts ever done by a government official in this country. We have a week or so to charge him, or we cannot charge him. Statue to limitations goes away. We no longer have to wait a year. I told you this as soon as Pam Bondi got in there. Yeah, we have to give her a little time. Indictments aren't over the overnight things. I know, it's a process, you have to work your way through it. But after so much time, we have to start seeing government people indicted, tried and sends a prison and that time is here. The time is now. I do not believe she is up to the task. I think she has proved it time and time and time again. Too many screw ups, too many mistakes from a critically important position where we can't afford screw ups and mistakes, mishap after mishap after mishap. Now, I know that she's been doing great on Fox News, and I know that her podcast schedule is pretty pretty busy. She's got every minute of the day full. But Pam Bondi, we can't have her there to self promote. We can't have her there to do the podcast circuit. She's not even invited on my show. If she asked me to come on, if her people reached out and asked me to come on, I would outright refuse. No, you're not welcome. Go back to the office and start throwing corrupt government officials in prison. And remember, it's not just James Comy and John Brennan. She has to take a part, brick by brick, piece by piece. She has to take apart the communist network in this country, the funders, the tear cells on the ground, The work ahead of her is Oh my goodness, it's so much. Trump was on Fox News talking.
Speaker 6: About how to look intosaurus because I think it's a reco case against him and other people. Because this is more than like protests, This is real agitation, This is riots on the street.
Speaker 1: Who's going to take that apart? It has to be Pambondi now it's going to be people under her, most likely special council stuff. But can you imagine if we're here a year from now without any indictments. They're coming, They're coming to any minute now, could you imagine, And that's a possibility. Time flies. Keep in mind, I know Democrats are very unpopular and we're feeling pretty cocky right now that we're going to kind of control things for a while. But that's how everybody feels when you take power. Oh it's ours now, everyone hates them, We'll have it forever. Everybody feels like that every time they take power. Remember James Carvill, this, James, we stop this in the name of a just merciful gun. I think it was after Obama got elected. In fact, I'm about ninety nine cent sure that that he would speak loudly that Democrats were going to hold power for forty years. Yeah, American went and elected Donald Trump right after it. We may not have eight years. We may we may only have the three years we have left to completely take apart the communists funding network, the terror network, and to throw FBI and CIA guys in prison. And we have to have Pam Bondy doing that. I look Donald Trump can want it all he wants, it's not his role as president. Jd Vance, Marco Rubio, You me, your senator, your congressman. You know we like to and I do this too, yell at our member of the House of Representatives of or our senator, why don't you throw them in prison? All you do is talk, You're just having hearings. But the truth is that's the limit of their authority. We have to have a Department of Justice that will prosecute government crimes. It has never existed in my entire life, not under Republicans and none under Democrats. People in government, powerful, powerful people in government simply do not go to prison unless look, unless it's Bob Menendez and you've got gold bars by the crate under your bed. Government people don't go to prison, Certainly, not CIA, FBI people. Pam Bondi has to do what no one else has done. Instead, she's on Fox News every five minutes just saying it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes, including our rematch of Haiti versus France.
Speaker 4: It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition. Tonight's matchups between Haiti and France brought to you by trash Can Barbecue. Try our special sauce, Taste of Flavor.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not going to spend any time on this at all. Jimmy Kimmel. ABC announced that Jimmy kimble Show is going to come back on Tuesday, and everyone's mad, So allow me to explain exactly what happened. There's some of it's fine and some of it's terrible. ABC said it was suspending Jimmy Kimmel. It had big, big, big distributors of ABC say we're not going to air like Sinclair said, we're not airing Jimmy Kimmel anymore after he lied and said the shooter was a right winger. Donald Trump's White House came out and they said, well, we kind of pressured him to do it, but the truth is that's not really true. Jimmy Kimmel had no ratings at all, and he knowingly lied. That's an FCC violation, and so they were going to suspend it, and companies like Sinclair said we're going to air a tribute to Charlie Kirk instead. Because communists are violent and demonic, they immediately launched themselves into a frenzy. We even had an ABC affiliate get shot up by some communist street animal. The backlash was so severe and the terrorist threats were so bad that Sinclair announced that they were not going to air and did not air the tribute to Charlie Kirk. This is why communists use terrorism. This is why they use violence, because violence oftentimes is effective. You don't have any morality against it. Why wouldn't you use it? That's why communists love it so much. ABC comes out and says, we're bringing him back. Here's what you need to know, Jimmy Kimmel. This is the story behind the story. Jimmy Kimmel. He was told by ABC, you can go back on the air. This is originally you can go back on the air, but you have to apologize. You have to give a basically for legal reasons, you have to apologize and own it. He didn't want to do that. In fact, he told them he would not do that, that he was going to double down. Bit bit bitp you're suspended, Jimmy Kimmel. I'm sure has spent the last few days speaking to very high priced lawyers. I am sure he went back to Disney, who actually owns ABC, and told them, okay, well we can have a lawsuit or I finally agree that I will apologize and take it back. Mark my words. On Tuesday, he will apologize and take it back, going to allow his show back on the air. But if all that makes you angry, take heart, because his contract's up, I believe next year, and with ratings like this, he's not going to be renewed. Chris, go ahead and write all that one down. He's going to come back. He's going to apologize, and then next year they'll announce that they're not renewing his contract and he's going to go away. And that's how that goes. But I wanted to talk about something else, something we've talked about a lot because Trump touched on it. The audio is a little rough. He's on a plane, but he's talking about tranny violence. Why why is it so often either a tranny or somebody adjacent to that world, definitely involved in that online world.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Should the FBI be investigating transgender extremely.
Speaker 6: You know we're looking at that and it seems like, you know, is that just a you know, what's the reason for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to be something, but we're looking at it very strongly.
Speaker 6: Something seems to be going on, but you can't make that statement yet.
Speaker 1: So here's what we can say. This community has become uniquely violent. It's become uniquely violent because they have walked down a very dark and very demonic path, and they have destroyed themselves. They have destroyed their minds. Oftentimes, if it's gone on long enough, they've destroyed their bodies. And then you mix in drug use, usually prescription drug use, with all kinds of different hormones, SSRIs, things like that, and what you soon have is somebody who hates themselves, hates everything, wants it to end, and wants to take as many innocent people with them as they possibly can. That's why they find the local Christian school and kill kids on the way outdoor. Truly truly demonic. And this is why communist rhetoric is so dangerous. Because your liberal aunt Peggy hears lies on the news, and yes, it makes her scream and yell and hate Trump more and grab another box of boxed wine. It makes her obnoxious at Thanksgiving. It makes her unpleasant to be around, but she's actually on the nicer end of that spectrum. On the darker, darker end of that spectrum, you have a twenty year old tranny who had his penis cut off. He's on SSR eyes. He has realized now that he is mutilated beyond belief. He's more miserable than he's ever been. His brain is conscious, his soul have been completely drugged out and dulled down, so now they're nonexistent. And he turns on MSNBC and he hears this, Okay, that's.
Speaker 2: What Trump wants.
Speaker 7: He loves the way Pewton can go out and do whatever he wants. And you know, those are people that they can walk by open windows if they cross Putin, And that really.
Speaker 2: Is what this is about.
Speaker 7: And I just you know, this is just another proof that the idea that the Republican Party as it exists today as a conservative party is just a complete fantasy.
Speaker 2: It's an extremist movement.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what he just said about Donald Trump? You know the Putin references, the fact that Putin his political enemies keep uh falling out of windows, kills his political opponents. Listen, again, this is what they just said after an assassination. This is what they just said about Donald Trump, because.
Speaker 2: That's what Trump wants.
Speaker 7: He loves the way Putin can go out and do whatever he wants. And you know, those are people that they can't walk by open windows if they cross Putin.
Speaker 2: And that really is what this is about.
Speaker 1: The drugged out tranning mutant hears that.
Speaker 8: And he acts.
Speaker 1: He hears things like this, and they stir him to Actually.
Speaker 9: We're seeing aggressive Gestapo type tactics in people being approached on the street, in their home, at the clinic, at church, at all kinds of locations. That's why this morning on the House of the Floor, I warned the American people that this is looking like the American Gestapo in the making.
Speaker 1: If I used that rhetoric. You know, when I call them communists, for instance, why is it no Jesse Kelly's show listener has ever harmed somebody, Because you know, I don't want you to be violent, and even if I did, you wouldn't be. You're not mentally shattered. Therefore, when I speak the truth about these people, it doesn't prompt you to go grab a gun and start killing them. And I'm glad about that. But you see, just like we just saw with Jimmy Kimmel, this violence, since they don't have anything against it, is a useful tool in their tool bell. It helps them get what they want. And they have enough mentally ill people in their base, mentally shattered people in their base that when they use that rhetoric, it prompts people to action. And they're not going to stop. They're not going to stop because, like I said, listen again, they are desperate.
Speaker 10: Who leads on the economy Republicans by seven, immigration, Republicans by thirteen. How about crime a big issue for Donald Trump and the Republicans. Look at that lead by twenty two points and give some contacts on this.
Speaker 11: Compare this when Republicans last.
Speaker 1: Took the House.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's compare it back to twenty twenty two. I think this kind of gives away the game right here. Okay, the GOP is more trusted than the Dems. On the economy, it was twelve points in twenty twenty two, slight slight decline in that leap, but still seven points.
Speaker 1: Have an immigration, it was as their desperation increases, their rhetoric will increase. As their rhetoric increases, the violence will increase. It's the vicious psychle we are in. Prepare She's the Jesse Kelly's Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday.
Speaker 8: Member.
Speaker 1: You can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Kevin Newsom, He's such a theater kid, is such a robot theater kid. And it gives me the snickers to no end. And this is we talk all the time about how they lie about everything and they create a world of make believe. It's amazing how common this is in Democrat circles to just not just invent stories. Yeah, maybe embellish a little here or there. Everybody does that, to just create stories out of nothing that are obviously created out of nothing, but they say them with a straight brief. This is a chill This is chilling. This is serious.
Speaker 11: I walked into a restaurant the other day. Entire staff came out started hugging me in crime. The hell is that in the United States of America. What he's doing to our diverse communities, what he's doing the fabric of our.
Speaker 1: Society, that didn't happen. Yeah, none of that happened at all, None of that. But the theater kids can't help themselves. The lies build on top of lies, which build on top of lies. So you have to come up with new radical lies over and over and over and over and over, and then can't help themselves. And remember also they use everything. Everything. Everything is always viewed through the lens of the revolution. Does it hurt or help the revolution? Or if it hurts the revolution, is there a way I can twist this around to somehow help the revolution. This is representative Jonathan Jackson trying to take the assassination and instead use it to help the revolution.
Speaker 12: At the same time, we also can't just look at ourselves. We also have to help these young white men. Why are they shooting up schools, Why are they becoming assassins, Why are they going into churches?
Speaker 1: So we got to figure out what's wrong with them.
Speaker 12: Yes, it's not all about us, and that's very generous and kind of them to think about us, but we need to think about them.
Speaker 1: They got a problem. Hey, some crazy tranny nutball murdered Charlie Kirk. Looks like it's good time to start taking guns out of the hands of white man. Huh. Ah, well, I don't help things. Here's a couple of stats for you. One terrible one grade. Nearly twenty five thousand missing illegal immigrant children have been found. According to Tom Holman, I'm they're glad they've been found. But the Biden administration brought in it's way more than three hundred thousand, hundreds of thousands of children into this country on purpose. And do you know where they're finding these children. They're not at daycare, they're not on a playground. They're finding them in forced labor situations, and they're oftentimes finding them in Ugh, I don't even want to you know what exactly what I'm talking about yet, Yeah, Chris, I'm not going to say I'm not even going to say it. A lot of them are found in the most despicable, horrible situations on earth. And Democrats did that on purpose. Don't ever forget they not only opened up the border, they brought as many in on purpose. Because what everything is looked through, what lends the revolution? Children lives? None of that note of that matters at all. Does it help the revolution to import twenty million foreigners? Yes, it does import them, but what about don't care? But what about the death. Don't care. But what about the crime? Don't care? What about the kid? Don't care. It's looked at through the lens of the revolution. That's the bad news. The good news is, you know how Ice was calling for They need one hundred thousand people. Yeah, they got one hundred and fifty thousand applicants. There is a crop of Americans in this country who are dying to serve in some way, who are dying to fight and take the country back. And we should feel good about that. We should feel very very good about that. And I have to play it again because it was too powerful, it was too amazing. Erica Kirk at Charlie Kirk's Memorials on the.
Speaker 13: Cross, our Savior said, Father, forgive them for they not know what they do.
Speaker 14: That man, that young man, I forgive him. I forgive him because it was what Christ did.
Speaker 2: And is what Charlie would do.
Speaker 13: The answer to hate.
Speaker 5: Is not hate.
Speaker 13: The answer we know from the Gospel is love and always love, love for our enemies, and love for those who persecute us.
Speaker 1: Now, before I leave you, I want to leave you with this. I want to remind you of this. I played it earlier, and I'm going to play it for you again. We are not like them. We are something different. We are something wonderful. And when we lose a martyr, we don't break, we don't murder. We come together. One hundred thousand of US, three hundred thousand, one hundred million of US, and this is what we do.
Speaker 15: So from crazy.
Speaker 7: I know is.
Speaker 16: Yes, see more times crazy, ye.
Speaker 8: In the Lowisi, I will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's all