Speaker 1: Live from Uma. It's Saturnsday night. What's up? So here we are? Today was a good day for the most part. Got in uh, let's see, got some good time with my daughter, got to see you, got to play with her, I got to hang out with her. It's good times. Now she's out to trampoline park with her mom and brother. There's no reason for us both to go. So here I am, and I keep telling myself that, even though I'm incredibly sore from yesterday, that I'm gonna go back to the gym tonight, which probably isn't gonna happen, but I can at least slide to myself a little bit longer. Definitely won't be able to do it tomorrow unless I get up at like five, because Baca's leaving at seven and I'm on dad detail. So if I want to go, I better go today or tomorrow morning. You're super early, and I can't go three days without so anyway, So what's going on with everybuddy? It is Saturday. It is Saturday, Saturn's Day, so I don't step on toes there Saturn's Day night, And we have a lot of really interesting things going on in the world. Aren't, don't we A lot of them and a lot of them can be found. Whoops, the man the wrong spot though, just like, yeah, if you guys are members of why is this freezing not responding? Nothing's responding? What it just crashed? What the hell?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well that wasn't expected. All right, something's going on. I don't have to restart my computer again, all right, So let's start with this because this is just plain disgusting, all right, and then if everybody wants to hear and see just plain disgusting, that makes them their days worthwhile. Wow, this is super slow. It's not even responding. What the is going on? Okay, So have a look at this. This is the sick culture. So the sick culture of Israel. They made it a pastime like the spectator sport. They brought their children out in the middle of the night to the sea to watch other children get decimated. It's a boat tour of the coast of Gaza to watch to get bombed.
Speaker 2: Well, Gas is relentlessly being e raised.
Speaker 3: They need to took a boat within the first families ready to occupy the land.
Speaker 2: Of those who are being killed and starved to death.
Speaker 1: What they call settlers what you should call invaders. The purpose of the settlement movement is to get a close as close as possible to Gaza. Yeah, yeah, West Banks to it happening in Gaza now, quote unquote settlers are armed mercenaries killing people and taking their property. That's what it is, with little stupid funny hats on there, little targets for you to aim at because you're not just straight up crazy and absolutely devoid of any human emotion. No, that's not what it is. Daniel Weiss, Dan yellowis Cellar movement leader to fully observe Gaza and to understand that from now on Gaza will be completely Jewish, you guys, is can it be play stated anymore plainly? They're going to murder everybody and then and they're working on Lebedon and idiots in Ukraine. If you want to believe that it's basically US hitting Russia, you want it. I mentioned Ukraine because that's Big Israel or greater Israel as he as he has mentioned it. Zelenski himself another Jew. Look at the face, Look a little demon in her face. Look at the little demon in her face. This is a this is a fun spec hit a sport for these sick focks. If God wills, No, it's not God that's doing this. And then maybe it's your God, because your God is Yahweh the yeah Saturn set demon. Possibly, but it's not anybody's will except you stick Fox with all the money because you print it. If God wills, the Israeli people will win. This is a member of ess Jewish Power Party. We will build and witness the settlement of Zion, in the settlement of the Israeli people in Gaza. Another demon. I hear you. I'll get you in a second. Are you in the waiting room? I heard the blip. Just give you a second to get through this. Twenty one seconds left. So children are watching other children burning into death, dying, starving to death from a boat, from a little ferry boat. Isn't that sweet? Isn't that nice? Family fun time Israeli style? Look, that's Gaza. There is Gaza.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Way to teach your children how to be completely cold hearted like yourselves. A person can only be born in one place. However, that same person may die several times elsewhere, in exile, in prisons, and in a homeland transformed by occupation and oppression into a nightmare. Mohammad Darwash. Oh my sorry, mom, but tar wish Okay, let me get in the other spot so people don't start dripping out. We got here. It's Karen. What's going on? Karen? I said, what's going on? Karen? Hello me? No hear you? Oh well, I see how it is. Anyway, when you figure out your audio, say something. Okay, okay, I'll just keep going until you'll you'll be able to be heard as soon as you speak, but at the moment I cannot hear you if you are trying to speak. Just a heads up. Let's move up the road, up the row of insanity that I have been collecting today and musing about as I've gone through my day with my great Oh there she is. Hello.
Speaker 4: Did I know it?
Speaker 1: You're in.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi a little bit. Are you doing Karen?
Speaker 4: I'm awake.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Still, it's only nine o'clock. Now, come on, let's not get silly.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it? Uh? Doctor Uh?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: Doctor John Bergman said, though the hours between eleven and one are the most important for uh, for the liver.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I'm always awaken during that time.
Speaker 1: It's that you're always a wakening that time. Well mm hmm, yeah, don't be or.
Speaker 4: I will all of a sudden wake up at three am, which is another time for the liver.
Speaker 1: I've heard it's also for the witches. Maybe that's what the thing. What's going on the witches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there's a lot of witches and bitches around me. But okay, yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Maybe you are, Maybe you're a witch. Maybe you have to go how at the moon or something. It's almost still full, isn't it. That means only been a couple days since the full moon. It's probably still right out there. Maybe if you bark at it or something, you feel better away.
Speaker 4: They've been spraying us like bugs, but I can't even see the moon or the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's it's weird because like they used to be able to just fog you right while you're sitting on your picnic table eating your sandwiches in the forties with the DDT. But then they're like, yeah, no, we should probably lift it a little bit higher. They're getting a little suspicious with all that polio and stuff, right yeah, because.
Speaker 4: You know, and people, oh my god, my family still thinks polio is a real disease, and I'm like, no, it was poisoning.
Speaker 1: It is a disease, it's just not the virus that they say it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they think they need the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what causes it mostly, And they even have said that themselves, that the majority of the the cases come from the shot themselves. And then they went ahead in Gaza and decided to give everybody the Polo shot, which I'm sure had nothing to do with wanting to make them healthy. Call me a conspiracy theorist and all, but also.
Speaker 4: Totally conspiracy theory because obviously the polio shot made from Uncle Gilly Bates heals everyone after they get the shot.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So we were looking through a lot of stuff today, so I really don't want to put a whole lot of time into this whole p Diddy thing. But yeah, I mean, I've seen the Bieber videos. I've seen the thing with Tyson or Tyson like moves Diddy's hand off of his knee way way back when they're at a at in an interview, and Tyson just like he does it, and then you he like moves his his butt and slides away from the guy. So it's not like it wasn't a known thing for some time what that freak was into. But I mean there's there's a lot of a lot of strangeness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're allers.
Speaker 1: Well they recruit, gave people out of prison, that's what they do. And hey, which makes you wonder what what's fifty cents really all about?
Speaker 4: Well? Currently the only costume.
Speaker 1: Let's see bird flu Let's see what is this?
Speaker 2: What is this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So let me I want to talk about this real quick if I can find where I started this thing. Hold on, I'm scrolling, scrolling, scroll. Okay, here we go. I'm gonna change the the the screen right now, Karen, I'm just gonna show this real quick.
Speaker 4: Where is everyone else.
Speaker 1: I don't know doing stuff?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So it says I'm not gonna be both probably like nope, like that. Okay. So I went to Sprouts. I think it was yes, Yeah, it was yes, right, and usually get the eggs that are sitting right here. They're five seventy nine for an eighteen pack and it's the Sprout's brand. Okay, So I went and I got the ones that are just above it, that were six ninety nine for an eighteen pack, but they're like, you know, 'orgundic and cage free, you know whatever. So anyway, apparently they've been gone for a long time, and the only thing that's still there is the stuff that doesn't move as quickly. So once that stuff is gone, that's it. They said, they haven't gotten any in weeks. Oops, that's not right. And that's the other section of eggs that I guess are a little bit more popular that are all gone. And so as workers said, there's a nationwide egg shortage, I said, that's what happens when they blow up the processing facilities and burn them to the ground in the middle of the night. So it seems what we were expecting is getting closer, and they had. All they had were the ones that don't sell is fast. I said, okay, So getting back to here, let's see, I gotta get to where I was where I followed up with that. Where did I follow up with it? Damn it down here?
Speaker 4: Said to me, yes, So.
Speaker 1: It says bird flu. These are their excuses and reasons for why there are no eggs, because they're using the bird flu that they were scaring us with, trying to scare us with the avian flu. And they've been murdering chickens at by the millions, in addition to blowing up major facilities that process the eggs, like millions upon millions of eggs. So it says a wave of highly pathogenic This is why the word virus and this concept of it has to go, because we allow them to tell us shit like this. And if we realize what this means, because the word virus is an absolute lie. If we understood that, then we know that they were telling us that they were deliberately trying to starve us to death, and we'd be upset about it. A wave of highly pathogenic avian influenza HPAI, which has never been proven to exist in egg laying hens in late twenty twenty three and early twenty twenty four led to the depopulation. Interesting choice of words there. New World Order estimated thirteen point six million birds. This included about forty thirteen point six million. This included about four million hens from California cage free flock. What the hell move?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And then it says seasonal patterns the largest month of a month increase in egg prices. Well, that's because there's a shortage to do and then it says, blah blah blah, bird flu again. It's all bird flu blurirflu all the way down K three egg inventory. The inventory of K three eggs was reduced by the hp AI outbreak, but has since recovered. Yeah, I was sure it has ongoing disruptions and shipping in the Red Sea and Panama Canal? Have we have plenty of freaking chickens here? What the hell is the Red Sea in Panama Canal? Are they talking about worldwide? No, they're talking about here. What does that even have to do with anything all except telling us that, yeah, we've been blowing up facilities. We've been burning them to the ground while you sleep. Unfreaking believable. And now it's starting to I don't want to say it, but it's sure a heck of a pun come home to roost. Oh, I said, why don't we Why don't I see terrast bombings and arson by US agents on this list as a factor leading to the egg shortage? And uh, yeah, so there's that going on. Oh yeah, For those of you who don't know, doctor Monso is a member of this group, and people share his uh methods to win. Someone says they have an issue with this or that. They go into his book and they share stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Brie knows his stuff really well. She's really really good at it.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's let's play this. I'm not sure if this is a fake or not.
Speaker 5: But Coneen, that's what he did.
Speaker 1: Hands, that's true. Hold on, let's hear that again.
Speaker 2: It's coming nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's what he did, was your hands? So how you? I think you better wash your hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That bring me out when I saw that today.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be twenty eleven, and they said.
Speaker 4: That made have been who knows?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah apparently and so apparently the pepita's the U the pumpkin seeds I'm supposed to help get rid of parasites. I don't know if you have to sprout them or not, but I eat them raw sometimes. What's the hell? Cast It was the one time Jews had to do manual labors, so they claim it killed.
Speaker 4: Them that one. Crack me up.
Speaker 6: Polka has been posting a ton of fun once tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, forget going on. Uh yeah, let's move on. Let's see. Yeah, we know this, we know this history, don't we? I hope? So I think we've talked about it enough times. It's actually one thy thirty nine and uh and hopefully counting. Hopefully we can make one thousan forty ten forty. They can say, since the ten forty is also a tax form, you can shove that up there. Yeah, and we can even use the baby oil that we found over Jaye at Haffey's place to help them, so it doesn't hurt so bad. I was kicked more than one thousand and thirty nine location spanning one hundred and nine countries, but it was never my fault. And what actually happened is that the entire world was anti Semitic, even though you make up like one seventy fourth of what some might actually includes, because there's a language group he fucking retards, and you're out there killing Semitic people right now, making Jews the most anti Semitic people on the fucking planet. But anyway, and they all conspired together to accuse me of similar crimes, despite being thousands of miles and centuries apart. Must be couldn't be human and child sacrifice, And they get a little upset about that, or that you ruin their countries and ruin them and let in their sworn enemies could be man who claimed to have escaped. Ashowitz submits he lied for years. Joseph Hurt said he fabricated the story of being sent to camp and meeting Nazi doctor Joseph Mengela Joseph Mengola to keep memories alive about Oh, so he was doing it for a good cause because he wanted to keep the memory alive so people wouldn't forget to be feel guilty about something that never happened.
Speaker 4: Oh what a nice guy.
Speaker 1: He went on. He didn't want the ether to wear off and people to stop feeling, you know, like they had to give give it pass to every fucking thing that these people do. So there's that.
Speaker 4: So nice, hell lovely, What a sweet part.
Speaker 1: Mike Adams has been knocking out of the park lately and whatever you think about him or whatever it's, you guys should check it out. So this was what we this. I put this up because Mike wanted to share it. I don't know if he ever did. I haven't seen the post for it. But this is the standalone but in the full version, it's the Torah Torah Toro Torah Part two video that I did. It's like the second thing. I it's three hours long, but if you scrip ahead you'll be able to find it. It's kind of like right in the middle. But this is it standalone too on rumble and let me see. I think there was a few more things I wanted to were Didy's Israel connection with That's not surprising given what he was into. This is good. Let's listen to this for a second. I'm gonna turn my down. We wanted to poison this This is an interesting number, isn't it. And I know about the story already, but it says we wanted to poison six million Germans. Let's let them continue. I guess I have to translate. We simply wanted to pay them back in kind for what they inflicted on us, which never fucking happened. So for the invisible, imaginary crime of what you say happened, you wanted to kill them all. All about the bess. Now, let's talk about how they do it, because they did this throughout history. Did you know that just taking a ship in somebody as well could kill them? Because that's what he Coli eats. Coli isn't the problem, and Coli is the thing that is getting rid of poop. But when you when you put human or animal poop in water that you're about to drink, then the acoli is going to be bad because it's trying to do a job. It's getting rid of waste matter. It's not supposed to make contact with you. It's not the E. Coli'S fault. It's doing its thing. So if you you know, and if they've been throwing dead bodies of children in wells, they've been throwing poison in They've been putting formaldehyde in wells in Africa that causes the same exact symptoms that they pretend are ebola. There's no there are no viruses, there's poisoning.
Speaker 7: Events of six million German citizens would be carried out by contaminating water supplies with a poison His idea to poison the water supplies.
Speaker 1: This is one hundred percent okay according to the Talmud. Because you can kill anybody they you perceive as an enemy, and they call it by proxy or by indirect means. This would be an indirect mean because it's absolutely blind and it's it's not uh, what do you call it. It's non discriminate. They're just killing people indiscriminately deniability A.
Speaker 7: Was deliberately random. Covnan wanted Germans to experience the horror of indiscriminate murder, just as the Jews had done.
Speaker 1: No they didn't, No, they did not. That second part is a lie.
Speaker 4: Was that in the Europa series?
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's a different.
Speaker 4: Voice, but but that that same.
Speaker 1: Uh maybe they talked about it. I don't know. But here here's want to see some nice gentleman pushing a guy off the roof.
Speaker 4: Oh sure sounds like super much fun.
Speaker 1: Says Israeli occupation for US as kick a Palestinian civilian off the roof of a tall building and then casually walk away. You know, this is who This is who Trump is blindly supporting. This is who RFK Junior is blindly supporting.
Speaker 4: I think they know exactly what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 1: That is That is who I thought it was, right, I mean, that is Lebron James.
Speaker 5: Isn't that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't a doctored photo, but that looks like Lebron James. That's why I said it looked like that would make it for a really strange NBA Jams video game.
Speaker 4: But anyhow, the men always have to wear some kind of dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, this is fun because it's not funny because it's anything that he won't do anything that goes against them unless there's something else tied to it that's going to be even worse. And they stole my idea. I did that with my character. They took out the beard though it's probably the same sleep jerks.
Speaker 4: This stuff is so crazy, it's mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is a t Every single member of the board just resigned from DNA Tester twenty three and me and ancestry dot Com already has messed up, you know, connections. I think that something similar to Wayfair with the child trafficking was they were involved in. And uh yeah, so twenty three and me is something that Danny Bongino promoted all the time. And anybody who's data harvesting your DNA, you know that they can do remote harm to you. And this is something that doctor mons I talks about. All they need is a little sample and they can inflict harm upon you from a distance you are connected to it. That's mcdonna goes around with the DNA cleanup crew, which is funny because it's Madonna, so there's probably awful lot of extra DNA if you get my drift, the guy with the windecks in the in the paper towels.
Speaker 4: But can't they even do that with just like doing a little scrape on your skin and.
Speaker 1: The PCR tests. I mean, that was a great That was a great way to collect and to and you know, hey, if you don't have it now, we just rubbed something on your inside of your cheek so or inside of your nose, good luck, good luck with whatever we just put in you while we were taking something out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they never did that to me. I didn't even wear a ding mask.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I got dump so many stores, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: My thumb is permanently deformed. It doesn't do what it's supposed to do because of them refusing surgery m a regional medical center two times, and I went to the board directly and they proved it, and then they denied it the day of the night, just before the morning I was supposed to go a second time. And yeah, that was because I told them I would even go to lab Corps and you know, do the spit test. But they weren't going to touch me with a swab, and they wouldn't take it. They insisted on the swab that was there's a reason behind that, like why does the sample would been in the sample would have been a sample, but they they wouldn't take the You know me, what do you call appealing to or what do you call making concession to a different method?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They would they wouldn't accept it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes me wonder how many people in my family lied to me? Because you know, I'm in freaking Washington State. So I I was saying, you know, do this thing, and did they or did they lie to me and get the swamp? I have no freaking clue because they don't like to tell me the truth because I'm like, don't freaking do it?
Speaker 1: All right, So if those of you in Rumble, I dropped the link. If you guys want to join us, it's in Patreon, it's on our telegram group, and it's in the Rumble. Let me just go ahead and put it over on FTJ media. Okay, anybody wants to go on over there. Got to give me a second though. It's gonna take a little bit because it's.
Speaker 8: Kind of a.
Speaker 1: You can feel in the time, you can you can be the person who feels in.
Speaker 4: The you want me to feel in the time, because we're up.
Speaker 1: We're up to ninety nine now, guys. So FTJ Media is doing not too bad because we only did a soft launch. We didn't do a hard launch yet. And I'm already got a media ninety nine subscribers over there. And you know what, this is going to be the place where people are gonna want to be subscribed to in the event that we all know is coming that they're going to be dropping people off and doing a purge and stuff like that. So this will be the place to find the show after that. And I'll probably jump on bready on again too if if that's still around, hopefully we'll be all right. So the streamer old link is also in the chat at FTGA media too, okay, And that dot dropped it apparently at nine thirty three, even though my phone or my computer doesn't say it's nine thirty three. Oh, because my computer's two minutes slow, all right, got it? Yeah, my computer drop loses time all the time, all right. So the streamerid link I'm also putting on the screen so you don't need to worry about copying and just go to the chat you know, there you go, so just click it in your in.
Speaker 4: Is that thing we do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Oh? I'm blind?
Speaker 1: So I have a Ken Wheeler video here, But he's again, he he comes, he says good things, but they're scattered around a bunch of babble because he repeats himself and he goes into I think like he's autopilot filler Aspergers. He repeats himself a lot, and so you get a glimpse of like, you know it, brilliance, but then you have to wait five minutes for something else to ooh, because I've heard so many of his videos that like I understand when he's been. He's now once again repeating himself one more time, and again and again again. So it gets a little irritating for me to watch. But uh, I don't know. Maybe we could play it's it's called What's Coming Planet Conquest Agenda. I played previously the video from Josh Sigurd's in of I forgot what the name of it is World Alternative Media. Yeah, and just show just to show the Russian mushroom clouds over there. Apparently Israel is also on higher alrit because of course they're the consummate victims. So it's because something is being done to them, surely, not because they're doing awful things to Lebanon and have been. There's a long history of that. Actually, let me see if I can find I'm like on my phone here, I have some things pulled up as well. So let's go down the list, shall we. Yes, let's go to where it is where I go. Maybe I got rid of it already, Yeah, I did, Okay, So anyway, Israel hasn't been There's a long history of them messing with Lebanon and Lebanon doing nothing about it because they're not afraid of Israel so much as they're afraid of us. And it's away. That's how these scumbags get away with what they're doing all the time, because they know that they'll have the full support of greater Western Israel, which is absolutely true what it is because we're in the United Nations, we are under the IMF, we are under the control of the Rothchild World Banking System, as of I would say prior to nineteen thirteen, but definitely after nineteen thirteen and has been ever since. So we do what we're told the country as we see it with government and politicians. That's all just for us to keep us calm. That's pacifying us. There is no government. It is theater, theater for people, just like anything else. It's circus for appeasing our ourt. Because we if if everybody knew that there's absolutely no rights, they can do whatever they want to at any time, and there's going to be no justice for you no matter what, people would act differently. Most certainly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Does anyone remember that Ronald Reagan was also an actor and his slogan was make America great again? Too?
Speaker 1: That was his That was his slogan. That wasn't where that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was his slogan. And Trump is using the same thing because so many generations have gone by, people have forgotten.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Well, they're definitely not creative. But let's see, I'm right, I'm gonna look that up. Yeah it came right up. Yeah, yeah, okay, So here it is Reagan make America great the first time? Yeah, for present, Let's make America great again. Here, I'll show you the I'll show you the IMAGELLA. For those of you who do not believe from nineteen eighty posters, it figures, I mean, why not, right, I don't have.
Speaker 4: The TikTok brain. So I remembered things.
Speaker 1: There it is let's let's oh, I'm sorry, it's let's make America great again. That's back when they were still wordy and people could understand, you know, full sentences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before TikTok brain.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But Donald Trump was not the first president presidential candidate to want to make America great again. Ronald Reagan's successful nineteen eighty campaign led with the same pledge before the former Hollywood actor, union leader and California governor one office and undoubtedly changed the country and its politics throughout its eight years in the White House. But is that where the similarities between the fortieth and the forty fifth percent? Who cares? I think this is all pro pro douchebags, right. I used to I used to believe in the lie and I used to think that this guy was was cool. But if he was in nineteen eighty six, uh, the Vaccine Act or whatever, you know, then we wouldn't have this onslaught of vaccination going on now. And that was a green light to do what they're doing.
Speaker 4: And remember both both of them were actors.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I could take that as mean something or not meaning something. Honestly like that. It doesn't in their particular case, but it doesn't necessarily mean that. It would always mean something like that. You know, he wasn't governor first Trump wasn't.
Speaker 4: It's ironic ish.
Speaker 1: Like really Trump Trump plays himself. He doesn't play other people. It's not exactly the same type of actor. And it's like, you know, he's on TV. Sure is he an actor? I don't know. I mean he he has half of a line and home alone too lost in New York. I meanyways, I mean he and you oh sorry, when he does the w w F crap or when he did with Vince McMahon and shaving his head in in uh in the middle of the ring that that was a shaming ritual. That was all kind of Masonic ship. But it was also maybe maybe that was the highest level of his acting he's done besides saying you're fired. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's it's just interesting.
Speaker 1: You're fired. That was memory you used to do, like the little the snake, You're fired like this snake. But yeah, it's very it's very feminine male wrisk thing. That's probably how he how he hits too. Oh lord, all right, oh man, let me. I'm gonna go into my history here and I gotta grab something else.
Speaker 4: What do you find me?
Speaker 1: So bombs and toys is a thing?
Speaker 2: Let me go on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was in a Brief History of Israel. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: That was an our telegram group tonight. Yeah, that was freaky.
Speaker 1: Bombs and toys, A brief history of Israeli booby traps and lemonon the paper attack. The pager attack is not the first time Israeli Israel has been accused of planning bob's and civilian objects. I don't know if here's the thing, there's two possibilities here that a all of them are made with the capacity of doing that. Because I'll tell you one thing. It wasn't some kind of surgically surgical precision attack. They went after doctor. They went after all people who were on that type of page or service. It didn't matter like they got some apparently allegedly hesbal of people too, but they got all kinds of people with those things. And then they went after scooters. How many freaking hardcore you know terrorists do you think are rolling around on a freaking electric scooter. You'd think they'd have a little bit more of a you know, mechanized way of getting around than a freaking but who knows car bombing. All kinds of stuff was happening to the second time, the second round, the second day. But it says, let's see Elebni's boy relaxes on the fifteenth of July two thousand and seven. It doesn't look like he's relaxing. Looks like he who was told to sit there for a picture inside a shell dropped by Israeli warplanes during the previous year's war with Hesbelah, And I would I wouldn't mind that one right there. That one looks like it'd be fun. Looks like a maybe what is that is that? That's not a that is that's probably three way. I don't think it's any higher than that. Don't think it's a fifty. It looks too small for that anyway. Anyway, Lebanon is still reeling from two waves of Israeli attributed pager and walkie talkie explosions that have killed thirty two people and we did thousands more. Although Israel has not claimed responsibility for the attacks, they didn't. They were cheering it. Everybody's going to be like the freaking Michael rappaport beepep ha ha freaking scumbag. Pro zero voices have been quick to praise the attack as a prime example of the country's skill. No, it's not. There wasn't surgical strikes. There wasn't anything but that. Unless you're implying that they also murdered a bunch of doctors, then okay, surgical hahaha, good pun. But other than that, No, this is despite the fact that two children were killed in numerous civilians. There was three. There was a nine year old and two infants that we know of, right, and it says sort's close to Hesba until in Middle East. So there's a little bit of propaganda in this. That's I'm reading it and correcting them. Is The source close to hisbol had told Middle East I that the pages were used by wide network of people, including administrators, medical workers, paramedics, media workers, and other civilian members. They all got hit. They are usually used for directives, summoning to meetings, for emergencies or state of alert, the source explained. And then it tells you about all the other times Living on itself has been attacked, specifically by good old fashioned Israeli scumbags, right, technolar. They seem innocuous, especially to the curious mind of a child. Many children playing in the region have found these unexploited munitions, it says, they seem innocuous. Let me tell you this. Already they were putting bombs in things that looked like meat cants, like the kind that you'd have to take the little metal key and peel back the top. They were just recently putting these in god with starving people so that they would blow up One or two people who found these things, thinking that they were food rations and they were starving, so they pull out the pin thing and they kill themselves. That's that's recent in Gaza.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mexican child that he showed the cans too. Oh they're small, easy to conceal themselves. Amongst the all the rubble of the debris of the bombing, we find that children unwinningly picked them up and then sadly suffer injuries from them, says Both Lebanon and Israel are among thirty three interesting number countries that have not signed the Anti Personnel Mind Band Convention. Let's groll down scroll down bombs and toys, but a much more sinister accusation has also circulated since the nineties that of bombs being dropped in Israel Israeli air dropped by Israeli aircraft in southern Lebanon intentionally concealed in child children's toys. Newspaper Orient de Jaure, Lebanese newspaper into French Lorient Le Lejoure, reported on the phenomenon in nineteen ninety seven, citing a number of examples, including a nine year old girl a different one than from what we were talking about, who had her right hand shredded after finding a big apple green plastic jeep with six big black wheels that blew up in her hand after finding it near her village. They also mentioned the example of a child who has left the severe burns after finding a booby trapped flashlight, another girl who was killed after exclaiming I found a doll being before being blown up. An officer of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon confirmed to AFP at the time that the objects were mainly dropped by helicopter. It can be a toy or have the shape of an ordinary stone, he said, on condition of an anonymity. In nineteen ninety eight, a letter from the permanent mission of Lebanon to the United Nations. Addressed to the addressed the Secretary General also repeated the claim that the Israeli fighter planes had attempted to kill children by dropping thousands of booby trapped toys on Lebanese villages and talents. They have a history of wanting to kill children, he Israeli, and this is the indirect means in which they do it. They can't by by by their talmud, either by more than just their talmud. Probably that's in the cabbala too, and I don't read all of it. That uh indirect means It's okay. It's not considered a sin to their God to kill anybody men will me or child. The Israeli occupying forces have used this method through the years and continue to do so, the most recent example being the booby trapped toys. When the most recent example being when booby trapped toys were dropped on the town of Nabit yah Nebetia like sure feeling and injuring children and permanently disfiguring others for their part, has been at the time said among the items they found were a golden egg, fluorescent yellow cones, a snoopy dog and a talking dial they said was set to explode when the cord was pulled.
Speaker 4: How was sick?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Israel denied the accusations at the time, and calling the allegations despicable. Well, it is despicable and they don't like to be called out for their bullshit. But how else did it get there? Nevertheless, the reported a report by the UK Foreign Affairs Commitee in two thousand and warned of the dangers of unexploded bombs and solid Lebanon, mentioning the use of booby trapped toys allegedly dropped by the Israeli Air Force near Lebanese villages adjacent to the so called security zone. So there you have it, scumbags, there's a pat here. That's what's the less of it.
Speaker 4: I have a better word that I won't. Motherfucking asshats, well small hat with an as Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure. Uh so that's the round up. I mean, there's all kinds of stuff going on, but it's getting more and more despicable and disgusting to even look at. Oh. As a side note, where is it is this the one? Yeah? The UK has criminalized descent, the transition of Britain and the West into tyranny from former British ambassador Craig Murray. Here's a summary of the speech UK has criminalized as sent. A new Public Order Act makes it illegal to hold a rally or demonstration if it inconveniences anyone. This gives the state unlimited power to clamp down on any demonstration. They can have anybody just fake a complaint and then that's on its way. But they're with I guess not guns because they don't carry them either, with batons to beat you down with. A new National Security Act makes it illegal. National Security Act makes it illegal to accept funding if it comes from a hostile state. There is no definition of what qualifies as a hostile state. A new Public Safety Act makes it a criminal offense to publish misinformation. There is no definition of misinformation. The government decides. So if you don't agree with that they say, then it's misinformation. You publish it by hitting send, that's considered publishing. It is all about control of the narrative. Zionist lobbies have great influence on the official narrative across the West. Citizens of the West are not allowed to accuse Israel genocide. This is increasingly being equated with being a terrorist. If you say that they're committing genocide, you were the terrorist. Anti terrorists terrorism power are being used to prevent any criticism of Israel. They are the terrorists bombing people, bombing toys. But I mean freaking unarmed people in Gaza mass murder. That's terrorism. There are terrorist state and always have been. USS Liberty case in point to nine to eleven. I don't know why people still think those are Muslims. Anti terrorism powers are being used to prevent any criticism of visual coming to America. By the way, with the Orange man or the other one. Murray, a former British ambassador, was arrested at the airport under the Terrorism Act. He was a British ambassador arrested at the airport under the Terrorism Act for attending a pro Palestine demonstration in Iceland. Their jurisdiction goes a little far, huh.
Speaker 4: I see nothing tyrannical except everything here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Under the Terrorism Acts, if you are arrested at an air part, you have no right to remain silent, no right to a lawyer. You must turn over all your electronic devices with the passwords. If you refuse to turn over your electronic devices. It's two years in prison, just like that, two years in prison for refusing to answer a question. Many people are being detained under the anti terrorist legislation, including a professor from Paris and several independent journalists who all have been detained, as was Murray. There is a continual attempt to connect people to Russia. Oh that old tired fucking thing, right, that's a The FBI detained an American professor who spoke with Murray at a pro Palestine demonstration and had all his electronic devices confiscated. Crackdowns on free speech, freedom of assembly, and any form of dissent are happening all across the Western world in an increasing frequency, as the West trumpets the importance of freedom and democracy. No freedom and constitution in public, my friend. Non democracy. Democracy's mob. It limits the freedoms of its own peoples and moves towards complete totalitarianism. I think this is just one of those videos that doesn't talk. It just makes you have to read it. But I'll see how now, I guess I'll put it up on the screen.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't really wonder that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm blind, so I can't.
Speaker 1: Let's see it right there saying all right, so here it is. Uh, that wasn't the one there is? All right, so let's see if it's if it's just freaking words. We're not going to go to talk.
Speaker 9: About the reversion of civil liberties and respect for simple liberties and Western countries and something about the hypocrisy of Western countries in the criticisms of other countries compared to what is actually happening as who uh, the the marks I make will be particularly focused on the United Kingdom because it's where I where I come film, but parallel actions are happening across the Western world. The decent part pieces of legislation in the.
Speaker 1: Last week, Oh look, you left this pager.
Speaker 9: A few years we've had a new National Security Act, and new Public Order Act and a new Online Safety Act that the latter's company still going through parliament. The Public Order Act makes it illegal essentially to hold valley or demonstration if it inconveniences anybody. Now, if you hold a valley and demonstration and it inconveniences nobody, you're not doing it properly. It's an extremely low bar for fedom of assembly because obviously if you block a street, that inconveniences someone, even if it's a police organized diversion to go around. It essentially gives a people, almost the state, almost unlimited power to clamp down on those demonstrations that wish us to clamp down upon. The National Security Act makes it illegal to accept funding if it comes from a hostile state, a hostile state not being defined in law, and you don't necessarily need to know where the money's coming from. For example, I work nowadays in alternative media and I have subscribers to my blog. And if one of those subscribers to the blog and I don't know who they are, turns out to be somebody from somewhere the UK just choose us to define as a hostile state, then my blog can be closed down and I can be tried. The Online Safety Act is going to make the publication of misinformation a criminal offense. And it's of course, it's a government that decides what is misinformation.
Speaker 4: The uh uh.
Speaker 1: The Zionists controlled history, aired narrative decides what's misinformation.
Speaker 9: There are numerous questions where the official narrative is a variance with ordinary people believed.
Speaker 7: To be the case.
Speaker 9: These are these are scaredy intrusions on the public realm by what and and it's getting worse. Since the massive demonstrations over the genocide and Gaza have started, there has been a great panic throughout the Western world over the loss of the control of the narrative by the ruling powers, because the political and media classes throughout the Western world are very much under the influence of design this lobby, simply because they are paid. That's why they are under the influence of designers lobby. They are paid to be And what is really happening in Gaza is extremely different to what you will see in the BBC or reading in the Guardian, and people know that because they see it on their mobile telephons. And the state does not like that. So it's clampdowns, particularly campdowns on theorem of speech from theedom of Assembly throughout the Western world have been exaggerated and boosted since the latest not since the genocide started on the eighth of October, because that's not when the genocide started. The genocide started seventy years ago. But since this latest accelerated phase of the genocide, there has been an increasing desperation to retain control of a narrative by Western governments and one thing they use in particular is anti terrorism powers. I was arrested. I'm a former British ambassador. I'm a former victor of the University of Dundee. I was where the official word is detained, not arvested, at Glasgow Airport in mid October, on returning thom A from a meeting incounseland I had actually been at a WikiLeaks Stoke Defender sanj meeting in Icelandon. While I was there, I attended a pro Palestine demonstration and I was arrested or I was detained at the airport on the way home by the people who called themselves the counter terrorism Police. Though they were in playing clothes, they did not identify themselves and personally I think they included the Security Services. And under the Terrorism Act, if you're detained at an airport, you have no right to remain silent, you have no right to a lawyer, and you must hand over all your electronic devices and the passwords to them, which I had to do. It's two years in prison for just refusing to hand over your electronic devices. Two years ago. Refusing to answer a question, I was asked why I had attended the demonstration in favor of Palestine in Iceland. There was a demonstration in favor of Palestine going on while I was in and I just joined it, and I told them it was because I supported Palestine. I was asked whether I would attend Palestinian demonstrations in future, and I said yes, I most certainly will. I was asked what was said at the pro Palestinian demonstration in Iceland, and I said, I have no idea because I don't speak Icelandic.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 9: A difficult experience. All of us have personal intimate stuff on our with ourselves and our families, on our telephones and our laptops that we don't want the police tom plan to everybody, all.
Speaker 1: Those dick pics all of a sudden, you know.
Speaker 9: The citizens entitled to a certain amount of privacy that is immediately stripped away from them. To do it under t legislation when you have not the remotest connection to terrorism is a terrible thing. But this is not an isolated incident. We submitted to the United Nations examples of people. Professor John Lockland, who's a university professor in Paris, I think we get the point right.
Speaker 4: Submitted to the United nations. Otherwise the US would have murdered all of them. I mean, I know nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is what's going on in our role, and this is what's happening. So I mean I could play I could play the theory have the fastest one here, and I could also you know, this is also a good one here. So let me go ahead and show this real quick and getty consensus here.
Speaker 2: This is too for.
Speaker 1: Oh, another one or it's just a different angle, maybe a different nats. The same guy looks like, no, that's a different person because he didn't hold on as well. Yeah, no, that's another person that kicked off the edge of building. Can you guys see this? Can you see the screen?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm looking at a two inch screen, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all squint I china. Why is it up bringing to be back there?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: It goes, hold on, let's go to let me I'll just go ahead and drop the share screen and put it back up that way. Now, memory, that's not that great. Let's see.
Speaker 4: I'm on my cell phone, so it's all tiny. Everyone else can probably see it better.
Speaker 1: So this is a twenty four minute BBC Hard Talk interview with Ken O'Keefe regarding Israel and Palestine from some years back. But it's what I noticed about all of these is that it doesn't even seem like it has a time to it because it's it's timeless, because it's the same thing going on then as as now. But now it's getting getting really dangerous. I mean, it was for the people that Israel has been screwing with all the whole time, but knowing the ramifications and how we're going to be dragged into it, we meaning us, not the government who's complicit and pushing for it, but they're making their big push right now, and that the Greater Israel's you know, patch on the IDF's arms shoulders means something. It means something pretty dangerous to the rest of the world because there's going to be a lot of murdering. K The potential for the Samson option is out there. The Handle directive has already been fouled, killed men, women and children, right, So yeah, I mean we could watch this if we want to do what I can put on the can thing one or the other, though I don't want to do both.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Karen, Jill was your first gut decision?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll go drop with the make us like.
Speaker 2: That? What is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a book with your face on it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I didn't make it, and that's the only when I entered stream neard I. Yeah, okay, we're going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Let me see second, see what it looks like. Yeah, man can survive my stories.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was supposed to be an insult. I get what you're saying, but it's it's not really because it's kind of funny. But all right, let's see anyhow, let's go back to this. We're gonna listen to this guy one hundred is on point all the time for the most part. So I mean I might say things a little bit more. Uh, what do you call it hard? But I don't think so. I mean, he's he's got the uh, he's got the the the on the ground experience.
Speaker 4: You don't say anything hard. You say it very truthful.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's that's hard for people.
Speaker 4: Good point.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, understanding that enough is enough and that something needs to be done. And when you suggest that a lot of people have our time with that for sure, because that means that now it's not something that's gonna be handled by them. Watching TV and and cheering from a spectator position. When you when you start telling them that that that's not how you solve problems like this, they get upset. True, you're now you're what are you a militant?
Speaker 2: What are you this? What do you like?
Speaker 1: No, I'm logical. This isn't going to go away. You're not gonna be able to reason with evil. It hasn't gone away. It's been like this for over one hundred Well, I would say since well, I don't know, eighteen sixty five. But what the The parasite has been there for thousands upon thousands of years, gaining more clever means and treacherous ways of getting to what they want.
Speaker 4: So and the people that are are brainwashed into thinking in a certain way will not listen to one word even if you just say, well have you thought about this? You're crazy? And especially with the name Karen good Lord, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even see. There's the thing. This is the reason why I don't say cliche things that everyone else says, like if something is super popular, I'm usually not into it for the simple fact that it's everybody else isn't entertained by it, so it's probably nothing there for it for me, right, But also I don't go off of things that are repeated a lot because I have a suspicion that everything is some sort of manipulative device that's stealing energy for something that's not good. So, you know, even saying the word Karen's like, what is that? Who brought who came up with that name? It could have been Cheryl, it could have been any name, but they just picked Karen. So why does that have to imply that everybody named Karen is that way? It's like, and then some idiots will be like, well, haven't you noticed they're always named Karen?
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, I haven't.
Speaker 4: It's really weird. It's really weird.
Speaker 6: And I don't bring up things that that people are talking about. So then I'm even like called want Karen.
Speaker 1: Right, You're not, you're not. You're not from this liberal California respect of that, or New Yorker for that matter, but it's something that they don't want to hear anyway, So then you're and if you're it's basically anybody who's drawing attention to a potential problem that you think people should be worried and're concerned about. That makes anybody a Karen, Apparently, I don't know this makes sense. It's it's being utilized in the wrong definition and they don't even have a It doesn't make it nothing, none of that, none of that stuff. It's very low, low level intellect.
Speaker 4: They don't even have the definition for it. And I'm like, well, that was super intelligent. Can you come up with a better response.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's watch a little bit of this. You can feel free to say whatever you want during it.
Speaker 11: The blocado galza has now been eased. So do you consider what you did a success?
Speaker 3: Well, I can consider the easiness to be unacceptable. I consider that euphanism for there's still a blockade. The blockade is unacceptable and every way, and until it's completely broken, then there is no success on that day.
Speaker 2: They will be partial success.
Speaker 3: But ultimately the goal it's not just any of the block aid, but to have real stability, security and peace in that region.
Speaker 2: So until we achieve that, there is no success.
Speaker 11: Do you think that partial success?
Speaker 1: That's a type of mentality just I mean, oh, things have eased off. Yeah, nothing's happened, nothing's changed, you know what I mean? Like this is, oh, if somebody if Trump says something that sounds pretty to people, even though he's talking about doing all this other crap. They ignore all that other crap, all the other stuff he's doing, like talking about anti Semitism having a death penalty. Yeah, that's no big deal, because he's gonna he's gonna lower interest rates or some stupid shit. Oh okay, good. And he's also talking about how he wants more people in this country because of AI and the they need, we need to fill jobs. I was on an impression that AI took jobs away from other people, but I guess in Trump's it's the opposite. I don't know. But also, why would you say that when your constituents typically are not happy that Haitians already their pets and you and he brings that up but still says stupid, Like everything he says is contradictor you can find a statement that he's made that's that's been the exact opposite of what he's also said for just about everything he said.
Speaker 12: Amost almost everything. He'll say one truth here and there, and people don't catch it, not even my own family because they all, you know, support Trump so much. I'm like, no, no, no, you don't understand this never happened. This never happened, This never happened. His liberty city is your fifteen minute city.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true.
Speaker 9: I'm like, no, it is.
Speaker 1: People have been saying that too. It's like, yeah, they're gonna they're gonna weasel people in there by calling these places liberty cities. And there's gonna be. There's gonna be, of course, because you know he wants from it from his old tweets, five G why not six G? Why not seven G? We need to be better and faster than everybody else. So yeah, I'm sure he's not anti technology. Him and Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: Advanced with the pharma he's in big and Peter with Talenteer. It's like, hello, the role c I E.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not They're also the ones that wrapped around Palentier software is what makes AI be able to understand the metadata so it can make make use of it. Without Palentiner software, AI would be useless.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's and and people can't see it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and there's gonna be launches of more more Starlink, which is gonna be the kilgrid from the sky. It's going to be their secondary or their you know, military, what do you call it? Wi Fi? So they can still operate even if they take our away, so we won't be able to communicate. There's so many things that they don't. It's the kill grid is being put set in place around us, and that goes right down to your street light that's going to be yes to kill boost signals and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and nobody believes me about the smart meter or the smart street light in front of my little house.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Because if they don't like you, and you haven't had a shot, so let's say there isn't anything in you that they can activate and just drop you dead or make you ill, or make you crazy, or make you pee and poop yourself on command. You know, if if you don't have that in you, well all these things that we've been seeing in Lebanon blowing up anything that has a Wi Fi or a wireless connection like your smart meter could blow up your goddamn house.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: And people tell me I'm stupid and crazy. I'm like no, no, no, they shut our water.
Speaker 1: Off because also can make you sick. I mean there's there's radiation coming off those things, and they can always make them run hot if they wanted to too.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. Hence why I wake ups like soaking wet in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: So you obviously have internet your house. Do you shut off the Wi Fi at night when you go to sleep?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Sometimes? I sometimes I'll just shut off the entire freaking power because I live in an old cabin and we don't know how the wiring was set up, so I'll just shut off everything. Every circuit breaker, I'll shut it off, and then I still can't sleep.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, we need to look at the liver health for you. And when doctor Clinton comes back in two weeks, Yeah, there's something going on there and.
Speaker 10: Has to replace some stuff, and so I can't ask him for help with the supplements.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's other ways that go around there. And you actually mentioned it in the in the chat too about the Azure will, so yeah, I mean, yeah, so, okay, let's.
Speaker 11: Just question worth the lives of nine Turkish men.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I say that not lightly at all, because Palestinians die every day and we don't hear about them and the news like we've heard about them in the flotilla, and it seems as if Palestinian lives I don't equite to non Palaestdindian lives.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: Palestinian lives are every bit as precious as every other person's life, yet they die on a regular basis.
Speaker 11: But there are the ways of doing it. Nine men lost their lives. Is there another way to convince Israel to ease its blockade?
Speaker 3: There's no question at all that before this flotilla happened, in the violence that Israel perpetrate on that ship, there was no real talk of the blockade easing. The blockade in America was standing behind its policy of supporting in Israel unconditionally. The Egyptians were collaborating with the Israelian American policy and keeping RAFA closed, and ultimately there was no reel talking from the EU or the United Nations. So only because people would have died and done what they're capable of doing, do we see any real movement of all.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we can possibly ignore that.
Speaker 11: Let's turn to what happened on that morning when the Marvei Mamor was boarded by Israeli soldiers. We've the It's really Defense Force has released video that they have obtained of the event, and we can take a look at it here. Now, where were you at the time. Were you on the top of the ship.
Speaker 2: I was one deck below the top deck where the commandos are coming down.
Speaker 11: What the Israeli Defense Force say about this is that and it's clear from some of the video that it was when the first soldier came down that he was attacked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what the Israelians are not revealing?
Speaker 3: It's all the footage that were not support their whole idea of what happened on that evening. There's lots of footage that has been confiscated and is held in control of the Israelis.
Speaker 2: I saw one dead body.
Speaker 3: Before I came into contact with the first this commando that I held to disarm, and he was shot right square on the forehead. And I know this man was a photographer, not holding any weapon at all. But before they started coming from the helicopters, they came from the boat sides and were firing for percussion grenades. They were also firing rounds, which it would appear to have been live rounds as well, and ultimately they were using all means to cause disruption, chaos.
Speaker 2: It was an attack it wasn't a boarding, it was an attack.
Speaker 11: Israel says that when they went on board, they used rubber bullets and paint guns for which they used for riot dispersal, and it was five am was thrown at them, that one of their soldiers was stabbed, and when their pistols were taken off them, that they used live ammunition.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Amy Barak said before we let out on that mission that they would use any means to stop us, and at any price, they would stop us. That's his declaration before we headed out. The Israeli lies are continuous and incessant, and the ultimate proof of that is that they will not allow the evidence which would be counter to their argument, to be released. They control all of the evidence that it's being released at this point.
Speaker 11: But what is clear from those videos, and there's videos available as well where you can see somebody and it would appear to be the first soldier as soon as he lands, he is being beaten. A second one come down, the same thing happens, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because they're not showing what happened to get them to do that. He just explained that they were are you firing at him? And he thought somebody shot in the head. So why is she still going on about this?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually don't have any problem with acknowledging that. It's pretty clear from the video. And what I will do is use Gandhi as an example. I subscribe to Gandhi's philosophy of non violence first and foremost, but under certain circumstances, i e.
Speaker 2: When you're being attacked.
Speaker 3: And people are people's lives or at stake, you have every right to defend yourself, and I shall.
Speaker 11: That is exactly, That is exactly the on that Israel itself would use. I mean, this has been the writing on the screen is.
Speaker 1: What the hell are they doing at that boat anyway?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: The what is their purpose there? If not to attack them?
Speaker 11: They defensives. But it's clear what you can see, these raised soldiers are being attacked and their argument is they were only active.
Speaker 1: This bb This is BBC. So of course you know you have this this spin doctor over here self defense and you know what.
Speaker 3: The problem is without argument, The problem is that there are one point five million people in Gaza, among them eight hundred thousand plus children, children who have been subjected to medievil type situations.
Speaker 11: You can get onto the situation in Gaza. That's just what happened ship.
Speaker 3: This ship and this mission was intended to break that block which is violating children every single day, every single day.
Speaker 11: But the intentions are okay because you say, look, Israel had certain intentions before it came on board. They're saying certain things about those people along this What was the intention, What did you plan before they boarded the ship?
Speaker 3: The plan was to break the blockade and deliver aid, which is critically needed to the population of Gaza, which has been subjected to an inhumane, illegal collective punishment policy which subjects eight hundred thousand plus children to the conditions that we wouldn't tolerate for one day in Britain or the United States or any other civilized.
Speaker 11: Want to win the argument, you also need to be clear about what happened on that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm clear about it. We use non legal means to defend ourselves.
Speaker 3: I myself took possession of one weapon, a nine million eter epistol from an Israeli commando, and I took that weapon and I separated the bullets, which were real bullets, by the way, I separated the bullets from the weapon. We on that ship, that night had the possession of free it is Ready commandos three is Ready commandos completely disarmed, completely at our mercy.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we did with those commandos? You know what we did with them?
Speaker 11: Well, I know you eventually released them.
Speaker 2: We released them. Does that sound like.
Speaker 11: You know that it is they? The true picture doesn't get seen.
Speaker 1: Let's take a pause here and understand how bad asked this guy is who disarmed an armed man without any weapon of his own, and he yeah to one to one of the Israeli soldiers.
Speaker 4: And how how stupid that woman is being of course whitewashed.
Speaker 1: No, they have to they have they have to put they have to make him look like a joke because they have to push this, this narrative. This is a country that's controlled by the City of London, World Banks, a I E. Juice.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 3: Fired first, the Israelis made it clear that they would stop us at callte any price.
Speaker 2: That Abe Barack, who needs to face war crimes charges.
Speaker 3: Were attacking a civilian passengership on a humanitarian aid mission in international waters.
Speaker 2: No less, we've heard so much.
Speaker 11: Interviews with those on board in an advance of it. There are those who said that the organizer of the ship said the intention was to reach Gaza or die. Other said either we will die as martyrs or will reach Gaza. And there were those on board interviude on the ship who talked of waiting for the battle. Was that the intention? Did you expect violence? Did you want violence?
Speaker 3: Of course not any person who's saying would not want violence. You'd rather justice and peace. Ultimately, the atmosphere on that ship from all the way up and until that attack was very positive, very uplifted feeling of exercising one's consciousness and humanity.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a hope that we would attack our Gasla.
Speaker 11: Was there an expectation.
Speaker 2: I could speak for myself.
Speaker 3: I was on the first three Gosa mission in August two thousand and eight August twenty three that.
Speaker 2: Arrived in Gozita, two boats, forty six passengers.
Speaker 3: The Israeli said all the way up to the moment of departure that we were nothing better than pirates and they would treat this as such, and that they were not going to allow us through. And when we got through, because enough of the world was paying attention, and ultimately that's the only reason why we got through.
Speaker 2: So the Israelis were saying the same exact thing this time.
Speaker 3: But I thought, I thought mistakenly that the Israelis would not be so stupid as to attack the civillionship in international waters on a clearly humanitarian mission which is intended to help people, including eight hundred thousand plus children who were completely are the preparations preparations.
Speaker 1: Every time he says that children and talks about what they were doing, which is bringing aid, much needed aid to them, she's she talks over every single time.
Speaker 2: I defended to the defendant.
Speaker 11: Defense to the released of wooden batons of pipes being sword.
Speaker 2: I don't have any.
Speaker 3: Problem with that problem because because we were specifically told not to use it, any nye mines could be legal.
Speaker 11: But you with those on board, who.
Speaker 2: Really, where's the proof? What from Israel? They're lying? They were lying incessantly.
Speaker 11: What about the soldiers who were wounded?
Speaker 2: Those soldiers should be dead if we were terrorists, Why are.
Speaker 11: They accept soldiers were shot?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't accept that. How many? How many do you know how many soldiers died in the invasion of Gaza last year?
Speaker 11: You because you were shooting soldiers because.
Speaker 2: I had in my hand I had a pistol in my hand. I'm ex marine, I've been in combat. I served in the wars of the situation. If I wanted to kill an Isling soldier, I can guarantee you you would be.
Speaker 5: Dead right now.
Speaker 11: Do you feel that's how you felt when you were involved, because you're involved, as you say you want.
Speaker 3: I was involved in protecting innocent people from dying. I already seen one dead body, and soon I saw several more.
Speaker 2: And this is UELI commando, for all I know, was the murderer of one of my brothers over there saving life.
Speaker 8: Did you do with this?
Speaker 11: You make the point that you eventually released them. What did you do with the three that you will hold it?
Speaker 3: They were given medical attention by a doctor, and that's fairly well established.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 11: You're angry with them, yes.
Speaker 3: I was, Yes, absolutely, They just killed people who were on a humanitarian mission.
Speaker 2: Of course I was angry. There were a lot of angry people.
Speaker 11: Did you beat them up?
Speaker 2: I didn't beat them up? No, No, I did not, did you?
Speaker 3: But but I don't have a problem with those who defended themselves and who beat up Apparently the miserating commandos who were on board and killed nine people at least.
Speaker 2: What the hell is the problem with that?
Speaker 11: If somebody came of people who would argue that you know that they shouldn't have done what it is the first to say that it regrets loss of life, But the argument is the extent of provocation. They say it was self defense. And one of the commanders to describe the fourth commander to come down to describe landing and seeing his team leader with his own pistol being held to his head, and he says, that is why you fired.
Speaker 1: Now I know you.
Speaker 11: Weren't on the top deck, but you don't know that that didn't happen, and that would be an explanation. You're a military man, that there would be an explanation of what triggered it.
Speaker 3: So the predictable consequences of what Israel did would be loss of life, and the loss of life was not on their side.
Speaker 2: It was our side.
Speaker 3: And the loss of life would have been on their side. Except if we're not murderers, the Israelis are the murderers. We had three people commandos who may have been the murderers of our brothers, and they're.
Speaker 2: Living another day. They're going to feel the embrace.
Speaker 3: Of their loved ones once and again the sunshine on their skin because we let them go.
Speaker 11: What about the people that you who the other people on board that ship, because one of the things that Israel says is that of the seven hundred, there was seven hundred of you on that ship. Of that seven hundred, fifty were extremists as they call it. And the wo that organized it, this i H Turkish group has had some very.
Speaker 1: They always come up with drum up some some fucking thing like that, right, they labeled, yes, some demon And this is why we were going to board them, because we had they were smuggling three bad guys just like Hesbla. Everybody and everybody in Palestine is Hamas. Every everybody living on this hes beloved because they're blowing up. Everybody doesn't have anything. It doesn't matter who they are. All those doctors apparently were all Hesbelah too must have been right. This is this is the same lie they lied about the goddamn Holocaust. They lied about everything that we're supposed to feel bad about and kowtows to these fucking assholes for they've lied about everything about their existence. They lied about their history in the Torah. They lied about everything, yes.
Speaker 4: And they're not even creative enough to change the story enough except like two or three words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah. They use common themes for sure, and uh yeah, I want to get Kenno Keith on the show. He's been he's been popping up here in their places. So I'm going to talk to David and see if I can get that to happen.
Speaker 4: It'd be great.
Speaker 11: Yeah, in the past, and this is not just from the Israelis. Do you know enough about the people you were involved with?
Speaker 2: You you know what I do know? Israel has released the statement. The Idea has released released the.
Speaker 3: Statement saying that I'm been involved in quote terrorist act, but I'm a radical and Isli activist and this is important that I was going to Gaza to train commando units for Hamas.
Speaker 2: So if you ask me, do I believe it? Would it repeats?
Speaker 3: It lies.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe Israel. They're lying consistently, and anybody with their eyes open and see that.
Speaker 11: Forget Israel. Let's talk about a French magistrate, Jean Louis Brugier, who said, of my HH, but it playing an important role in an attempt to bomb Los Angeles Airport.
Speaker 3: That was that that that whole magistrates situation has been completely discredited. I invited everyone who's watching this program so to go and see the evidence used by that magistrate who accused IHH with any serious terrorist involvement.
Speaker 2: It's absolute rubbish.
Speaker 11: You're also tortured of the leader of IHH who was on the ship with you, that he had tried to recruit soldiers for a holy war in the nineteen ninety Now what.
Speaker 3: We live in a world of ord William Doubles speak, where the peace nick is the terrorists, and the terrorist is the peace nick for any accusations, when in fact they do everything they can and hide the truth. All quotes that if you live me for saying in the invasion of Gaza that the Palestinians in Gaza there's no humanitarian disaster in Gaza.
Speaker 2: This is how they feel about it.
Speaker 11: Because I like the French judgy, you don't like it is what about the Danish Institute for International Studies said that the IHH was the front for the fundling terrorist Bruce.
Speaker 3: Now the terrorist according to Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan. So I guess maybe that man is falsely accused as well, where's the evidence?
Speaker 11: Where's the evidence is changed to the boundles and I mean this is in terms of what these people in the ground, what do you know about a what do you know about what my job to.
Speaker 3: Go and spend time investigating every activity of every person that I deal with.
Speaker 2: I stand by what I've done and I.
Speaker 3: Am proud to have stood shoulder to shoulder with my brothers from my age age and around the world who did the right thing. Unacceptable and Hamas, you know what, the IRA is now part of the government in Ireland, but they were the terrorists of their day as well. If Hamas had been allowed an opportunity to give the political chance of the political process as an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Maybe they would not be involved in violent resistance as they are.
Speaker 11: Donald's standards. I mean, well, in terms of the way you were talking about what Israel does and what you're talking about Hamas. People were critical of the IRA when it did what it did, and it was only when it turned to political means that it was deemed acceptable. Honestly, says of her mass that it engaged in the campaign of abductions, deliberate and unlawful killings and torture I do.
Speaker 2: Not stand by anyone or any institution and that violates human rights.
Speaker 3: However, but I will say what I yes, I do, and I will say absolutely, one hundred percent, without reservation, I support the right of self defense.
Speaker 2: Without any doubt.
Speaker 3: I would be involved myself in violent resistance if I were a citizen of Palestine or Iraq or Afghanistan, and if I were a citizen of the United States or Britain and someone from halfway around the world came into my country and started stealing my land and killing my family, guess what, I would defend my country as well. So I absolutely to defend the right of self defense, and I will never shy away from that. I will not join the long list of the embarrassments who condemned terrorism. While we're getting to acknowledge that the biggest errorist on the planet is the United States government, for absolutely every country does and it asks exactly why that the hippocrisy in the lives of Israel are so transparent. Are you telling me we don't have the right to defend our to defend ourselves when I sold dead bodies on that ship and we were hitting people with bars and sticks, we don't have the right to defend it ourselves, but that they do do they.
Speaker 11: HAMAS doesn't recognize the right of Israel to exist.
Speaker 2: You know what that sounds like to me?
Speaker 3: That sounds like the African National Congress and Nelson Mandel are refusing to accept apartheid and recognize apartheid.
Speaker 2: I say that Israel, if.
Speaker 3: It wants to be a genuine partner of any kind of peace, it needs to destroy its whole ideology of Zionism. Zionism and it makes other people go them who do not deserve to be in on the Holy Land.
Speaker 2: That's the real problem.
Speaker 3: Every yas equally human rights are respected across the board. Then I would challenge HAMAS and change its charter and say we will acknowledge Israel. But until that time, I see no difference between Elson Mandela and HAMAS and refusing to accept apartheid or the Zionist Israeli sate.
Speaker 11: The Israeli government, their first job is to defend their citizens. They have rocketed type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is really death squad that the idea of is not defending anything. There's on They're on the offense. They're on the on the attack. That's a very like everything else. It's an inverted it's an inverted term.
Speaker 11: It's from God, they have.
Speaker 4: But why isn't he bringing up the fact that Israel and the us A funded homos along with all the others.
Speaker 1: He did say that the biggest offenders of human rights is the United States, So I mean, and why and why? And why? Is that because they are part of the same conglomerate of fake countries that are actually ruled by the international banking system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have been funded them.
Speaker 1: That makes them, you know, that makes them cater to the Zionist bankers, which makes them cater to the Jews and whatever the hell the else, the freaking wherever else they want to send us to go fight wars for them.
Speaker 4: True, it just would be nice if he came right out and said, you.
Speaker 1: Do know, there's still seven million left.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: That men's left.
Speaker 4: We'll see, but it was it would be right, I guess, Yeah, okay, I'll be patients.
Speaker 11: Of warm materials. In two thousand and two that the kareem A holding dozens of tons of the weapons for a mass sailing. They are trying to defend their right to exist. That is why they they.
Speaker 1: Don't have a right to exist in a land that was stolen in the first place period, the end true.
Speaker 3: And if you believe that some swamp plant in Florida so you as well you want and you carried out with the policies of Israel, then you.
Speaker 2: Have to believe that these people are the biggest idiots ever.
Speaker 3: It's like America is saying it wants peace yet conducting sk sponsored terrorism in Iraq, in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 3: Israel is lying. They don't want people to them, and the Zionist agenda is the end of the Zionist project. They don't want peace. It's a lie. It's an absolute lie. And the policies to any thinking I can't speak for Hamas.
Speaker 2: I think that what I do know. What I do know about Hamas is that they've actually done something and help their people.
Speaker 3: And they have also, i think, helped to give ammunition to their enemies by violating human rights and not doing everything they should do to respect the rule of law. I'm not going to sit here and to defend Hamas any more than I'm to defend anyone who violates human rights. However, Hamas has done a lot to help its people and for that has to be gim in credit.
Speaker 11: And also people would say that of their own government they elected it.
Speaker 3: I actually think that the Israeli government is a reflection of the propaganda that has made the Israeli people so ignorant about.
Speaker 11: The facts, all defensive. They are under the constant rock of the attack. They feel that they.
Speaker 2: Do people with the rockettacks killed.
Speaker 3: These are glorified fireworks against the fourth largest military in the world, with the latest technology and weapons of the past.
Speaker 11: Eight thousand rockets out of Gaza.
Speaker 2: In rockets that killed how many people?
Speaker 11: The point is that Israel is Israel feels on the threat.
Speaker 2: The rockets are a desperate at times.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about what's on your ship because Israel says that there was no humanitarian aid on that ship.
Speaker 3: Wow, passengers on that ship who are expressing their humanity and the way that's a form of humanitarian aid.
Speaker 2: That was not the primary cargo ship. To deny that.
Speaker 3: The cargo ships, which were also complicated, they didn't have things like men, they didn't have thing like wheelchairs, didn't have things like medical supplies.
Speaker 2: It's another lie, but that's just it. Israeli just lies incessantly.
Speaker 11: So why not if you wanted to get this human aid through to the people of Gaza. Why not do what they said talking the portal in Israel and allow even Egypt or an international organization.
Speaker 3: To deliver the aid, because it would be acting like a fool who believes that Israel has any intention of actually delivering all the a your breen, they don't allow some and they don't allow building supplies, and they don't allow all sorts of things to the point that you have an unemployment rate that is the highest.
Speaker 1: They don't allow crayons and paper or nails or nails.
Speaker 3: It's in the world of poverty rate, it's African levels. You have children who are malnourished and anemic. You have terrible, terrible hardship. Obviously Israel doesn't.
Speaker 2: Want to let all the supplies.
Speaker 11: Israel conducts this inquiry that it is into what happens. They don't know that even though it has David Trimble and Ken what can at the Canadian and well, you'll.
Speaker 2: Despread it yourself now, David Trimble, don't.
Speaker 11: You you know if they would you give them evidence.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm giving evidence right now. I have nothing to hide.
Speaker 11: Would you get back to Israel to give them evidence.
Speaker 3: I'm seriously considering that because you know what, there are thousands of political prisoners from Palestine, my brothers and sisters who I consider it being my family. We don't have the same opportunity that I do. They don't have that shining light on me. They don't have DC interviewing me. Yet they're sitting there in prison and not having access to their family. And they're my brothers and sisters. So I'm thinking about it very, very seriously. Even though I know there is no justice in Israel.
Speaker 11: Do you fear for your life? You've talked about the fact that you might be.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe in what Malcolm X said when he was asked what is the price for the freedom? Malcolm said, the price for freedom is death. And if you're not willing to pay that price and don't use that word in your vocabulary and to die.
Speaker 11: Did you think.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I thought, we need to defend this ship, we need to succeed in this mission, we need to end this blockade.
Speaker 2: That was what was running through my thoughts.
Speaker 11: You used to be a US marine. You've moved quite a long way from.
Speaker 1: That, has he the He doesn't, well, he says, I thank God for that, because I understand he he what he's saying and what he's implying is that he was he was under the russion that he was working for the side of good. But also I mean, when it comes to the mind of a noble warrior, which is what he was in a place that was ignoble, then yes, he hasn't changed at all because he is still staying true to himself and what he believes in. That's what I was saying. But he hasn't he hasn't changed. Is that he's no less the soldier now than he ever was. That was my point, not that he didn't realize that he was fighting for the wrong side exactly.
Speaker 4: I was agreeing with you on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I refuse to pay into a taxes and that it's being used for the mass murdered, war crimes and crimes.
Speaker 2: To get in humanity.
Speaker 1: That's another point too. Our participation in evil makes us, you know, complicit, and we are just as guilty because we are funding our own demise and the demise of other people every time we submit to that payment. That's not for roads, and it's not for this, and it's not for keeping the government running. That's not what it goes to, goes to the IMF, because that's the United Nations is controlled by im Everything is controlled by the freaking IMF International Monitory Fund.
Speaker 11: How will you use it next?
Speaker 2: Based on love and that's why I do what I do.
Speaker 11: Will you use it next?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: In a project called the Loha Palistine, a social enterprise intending to do safe trade with Gaza to bring in items counter to what Israel is getting from Britain and the United States, weapons of the massive destruction, small arms and things like that. To bring in safe trade items such as things that are needed for the civilian population live a decent life.
Speaker 2: And that is a problem that we need to address in this world.
Speaker 3: Is the absolute lack of the Palestinian people to exercise self determination and living on aid is not the answer.
Speaker 2: So my focus is trade. And if.
Speaker 11: The Lord is focused on the import getting stuff into Gaza, it's only the best thing for the gods and people would be to allow to export all.
Speaker 2: That they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they have millions of carnations that they could be exporting and they feed it to the livestock because it's not allowed out.
Speaker 2: Is that a security measure?
Speaker 11: Is it another trip.
Speaker 1: They're not allowed to have any type of any type of gain from anything that they produce, so there are carnations, he said, Is that a security risk for them to not to be able to export those out? Smart? Smart? It's very funny ship.
Speaker 11: Into trying to break the name, okay, which we'll say.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a family. I'm a father, I have a beautiful son, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wife, and I have some responsibility to them, but I have a greater responsibility to the world that I live in.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it's possible for me to not be on an exul Hotela.
Speaker 3: And I'd really like to say publicly right now, you shave, you need to be on half Well Otela, Nelson Mandela, if you can possibly.
Speaker 2: Do it, you need to be on half Well Hotela.
Speaker 3: Anyone who's serious, you has any real influence in this world, old who really cares about justice, you need to be on that flotilla.
Speaker 2: We will end this lockade. And that's where I intended to be on that next flotilla.
Speaker 11: The chances of any of them going on that presumably be reduced when there was violence. Do you feel in any way responsible on the palf of those on the ship for the violence that came from it.
Speaker 3: I feel responsible for defending that ship in the mission which was intended to protect innocent civilians who were being collectively punished and collectively punished in a policy which would only be considered insane by any thinking compassionate person.
Speaker 11: So it was worth it.
Speaker 2: It was absolutely worth it. We need to do it.
Speaker 11: Again, Enochy, thank you for coming on HARDtalk.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So a couple of things there. Yeah, that's funny that he brings up Hugoshavez because Hugoshavez was murdered. He had a golf ball sized tumor on his crotch. That's up, Okay, yeah, are you back a cool uh? He had a golf sized, golf ball sized tom around his crotch that came from a probably being fed something. But yeah, that's why Meduro came in afterwards. Even though everybody's oh, the ructions were rigg Yeah yeah, yeah, h whatever shave has started cleaning up. And that's what happens when you do that, when you kick out the the olid arcs that are sapping you dry. When you when you when you when you throw out the I M F. Things happened to you and then they put their stooge in, So it's important. It's important to know that that's another side of Java. As you it's a socialist well you know, there was a National Socialist Party at one time too, And we seem to not think that those guys are too bad, do we.
Speaker 4: We can't talk about Libya.
Speaker 1: Libya or you're talking about uh, you're talking about kadafiyeh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, destroy that place too. Let's see what archangel black people down, Black People on and ten. Got to catch the replay on this one. Thought i'd drop in and say, hello, have a great night and a good weekend. Brother, Okay, hier Kane, Joe slight Echo. You know, dude, you know that's a problem with telele Graham. I don't know what causes that, but it's only when I play things off telegram that that happens. I don't understand it either, because even when I'm doing a single, you know, I don't have anybody else on the screen with me, and I play something off a telegram, it echoes. It's the only thing that does that, and I can't understand why it's doing it. But again, I think it all has to do with my computer being all messed up. And I want to also thank everybody who has been supporting the show lately and ever. But you know, recently, there's been some activity there and I wanted to point that out and say thank you to those who have been doing so. Yeah, just getting crazy fast. And you said that at nine fifty six those before we even play the other thing. Yeah, and then yeah, sorry, Josh, I understand that it's annoying when you hear it. I we don't hear it here, and it only I only hear it on the playback, So that's not even something that I'm even able to recognize and do anything about. But I and I do forget about sometimes that happens on telegram. I mean it happens like every time on telegram. That's uh something that Streamyard needs to fix, or my computer is just the problem, which I think is probably more likely the case. Let's see, Karen, do you wanna do? Do we wanna struggle through this?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: This Ken Wheeler?
Speaker 2: What do we think?
Speaker 10: Well, we've been struggling already, so why not keep it up?
Speaker 1: Keep the last one? Me do one thing? Uh yeah, you know they're not here yet. Anyway, I'm not sure why they or not. I would have heard them come home. I would have heard the dog bark, so all right, I was gonna get up and check to see if they were home. But I don't think they are. All right, let's go to Captain Ken Wheeler. Maybe I do hear them, I do hear them?
Speaker 4: Who let the docs out?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna play this, and I'm going to go talk to my daughter and say good night, because I'm sure she's going to bed soon, and I'll be right back. But let me go ahead and put bust out here so it s means a little bit bigger.
Speaker 4: And I'll mute myself.
Speaker 1: I'll go ahead and yeah, well to echo on this, let me just see where I want to start it, because he babbles a lot.
Speaker 5: Every one of those chicken little sort of people at all actually sharpening a serrated I got a link to that below. This is a video on what's coming. I like to call this video it's okay agenda. I have to lay it up for you very very simply, without being overtly complicated, and just keep it really fundamental and make a couple of funny references that I think everybody can relate to. It's like, oh, I saw that. I can get that, kind of like HG. Wells and the time machine reference for example, for getting in the video, there's actually been a lot that's happening in the past twenty four hours. I'd only want to mention that because of what's happened. As just a very very short intro before beginning the main video. This is a quote for myself. I'll let you figure this one out. If you can't figure it out, and you only have to think about it for three seconds. I say that the ultimately are three ultimate freedoms, each one kind of mutually supports the other two, and those are the three l's. Really there should be a fourth, which should be love, which really should be at it. I posted that someone mentioned it should be love, and that's true really, But land led and language. Language, of course, is the ability to state the truth and not be silenced and say, you know, this is what's going on. And a lot of language I use speech is curtailed. And the three things that are fundamentally you know, dropped on people's heads across the world and even here in the United States lately, just like a crushing thing of those three things which are mutually reinforcing for your own freedom and that of your family. Are Land and I'm part of this video is about land and actually private dwellings lead I'll let you figure out what that means. It's kind of blatantly obvious and language and your ability to stay, speak the truth and speak your mind without worries. Oh, I better not say that, you know, I could get in trouble that. The tyranny, by the way, that's gone on in England is so absolutely off the Richter scale. It's mind blowing. It just you know, it just it reminds me when I got food poisoning and you just want to, you know, toss your cookies. It's just so absolutely abysmal. I'm part of English and I'm just so disgusted about what's going on in England and the tyranny they, I know, everybody wanted the prior gov out of England and they got the Keres Stormer guy. It's like, are you happy now? Are you happy? Now? That's not funny at all, But I mean I just had to say that, just as a very brief two minute mention. Here Israeli defense officials are warning the next twelve to twenty four hours. Their words, not mine. There's been a major offensive on Israel from up north and Elebanon and the Bey Route. General Tomara Barr of Israel says that they're on the highest state of readiness readiness. There's a lot going on in that front. I don't know if you saw the Russian depot where they're restoring a lot of their munitions, but I've seen videos from several angles and it's absolutely none of this has really made the news. I mean very little it has. But you know, the giant rising sun from the drones that were launched into deep in the heart of Russia on that that depot, which had god knows how many millions of tons.
Speaker 2: Of h in it.
Speaker 5: If you don't know what ch is, I don't know where you've been. It's just the video is just stunning. It's just mind blowing. And he's seen a lot of stuff cook off and like, wow, that's impressive. And this is like fifty miles back almost and you know, it's like a rising sun, except it was a giant mushroom cloud a Russian depot for chi and all sorts of you know, kind of mind blowing there, and I surprise, none of that's really made of the news. Here's the main video, and I like to make this a super simple by the way, kis Starmar, who's a member of the Trilateral Commission and their vision for the future and what's actually going on. I'm not actually trying to single out that guy who's leading the super evil tyranny that's going on in the UK right now, but I have to tell you that these people absolutely despise you and me right to the core. HG. Wells, in Kissinger and others talked about two different classes of people in the future. I have you ever seen HG. Wells The Time Machine? You probably haven't read it, you've probably seen the movie adaptation to say, or in the Distant future. You have these childlike eloy and the dark secret is that the eloy, you know, was the food of these savages that lived underground. The morlocks. Really what they're trying to do right now. We've been making fun for the past few years where these Hollywood elitists and the rest are talking about eating bugs and how it's so good for you and you know, helping Mother Earth and the environment. It's like you're gonna eat bugs. We've been joking about that, But there is this evolving and in is agenda. I mean, there's a bunch of entities that I shouldn't mention. There's fundamentally five different groups and they're actually pushing for this, not literally like the eloy and the Morlocks.
Speaker 1: But the Zionist, the Jews, the Zionists, and the Francis. He said, five.
Speaker 5: Very very very close where you have this fundamental shackled and imprisoned class that are feeding the elitists, and they have their own golden calf. And if you've probably everybody seen the Ten Commandments starring Charlton Heston, or you've probably read the Bible. More people have probably seen the Charlton Heston movie than have actually read the Bible. Not that I care about that way or another, but I mean that mirrors a lot of things since Societ, where you know, Moses goes up in the mountain and you know they're sick of waiting for him as they fashion a golden calf, you know.
Speaker 1: And all stile in all still in elements of mythology and ancient stories that they had access to after they got their Greek education.
Speaker 5: They melt down the gold and they put the gold on the wooden calfs. They have a golden calf and they're worshiping to it and you know, sacrificing to it. You know, Moses comes down off the mountain with the Ten Commandments and oh, you know, shouts up in his god voys, you know, whoe unto you, o Israel, and cast them down.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 5: There is a golden calf. I'd like to talk here in a second that these groups of people that think they're so much better than you. You know, you're wrecking the environment and you're a useless eater while they're jetting around in their aircraft, you know, burning ten thousand pounds of jet fuel will every ten seconds, not literally. And yeah, but you're the one that's you know, you're you're the lowly creature that you know needs to you know, be concerned about the doom of the earth from cow flatulence. And there's something big happened in Indiana and a few other states. I'd like to mention here in a second. You could go look this up. It happened a few days ago. You know, it has to do with the environment. So they are trying to enact as a bug eating class in this lead. You know, this if you don't know this and you really had your head buried in a dark place, I have to mention that inflation and that everybody's concerned about, it's a feature. It's not a bug. If you don't remember anything of this video, I hope you do remember that the inflation is planned. It's a feature. It is not a bug or an error or a flaw or a glitch. It is being planned out. And of course all inflation is caused by printing money from the governments, something that's per serious. And you know, the people will pooh pooh this saying, oh, it's only for the super wealthy making above one hundred million dollars a year and or own one hundred million dollar. It's just not true. They always say it's only in effect the top one tenth of one percent. It's not going to affect you, So I don't worry about it. Never ever turns out that way. Well, people will say that about this about taxing unrealized gains, which is actually coming in the near future. What it means is your investment in your home and or your land can be taxed even though you're not selling it. Say any about your home ten years ago, for one hundred thousand. Well, now it's worth three hundred thousand, right, right, Well it's worth two hundred thousand more than they're going to start taxing that. They're also going to increase. The shortage is just going to be a dual front attack by giving out I think, what is it like twenty five thousand dollars home purchasing credits not just to Americans but also to to peopleeople who are not citizens of this country, for example. It's choos is going to apply to other countries, but certainly so specifically the United States, and that's actually going to shorten supply and drive up costs. And when they drive up costs, then you have greater value on your house, which means they could tax you more on not unrealized against I've been talking about this now for years. You get them, and I get them all over the place. Phone calls day and night. You block the number, they'll call you from a different number, you block that, look you from another number. They get him, we want to buy your house. All these cards and all these phone calls are ultimately all translating for you. As I've said before many thousands of times, are you broke it? Are you broke? You want to sell your house? You broke it?
Speaker 2: Are you broke it? Are you broke yet?
Speaker 5: Are you broke it?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: We called you last week. Are you broke yet? You can stay there? Hey, you don't have to worry.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's a commercial all the time, and that company is.
Speaker 1: Owned Blackrock, absorbing all real property black Rock Vanguarden Street Way to go to State Street.
Speaker 5: By a company that I've humorously called Darkstone, But the Blackrock true company's name is not Darkstone. You know exactly what I'm referring to. And you know they got that Tom Sellick actor. You could still stay in your own home. All you have to do is just sell it. You could stay there until you kick the bucket. You know, the home won't be yours anymore, but you could still stay there. You just gotta start paying rent. So you're going to give you money that they basically got for nothing, which was given to them by the government. So the government gives them money. They use that money to buy your house, and now you are shackled and chained, you know, to something that you're never ever ever going to pay off. It's like, WHOA, I sold this else for four hundred thousand dollars only paid eighty thousand and four x number of years ago. So yeah, but you don't own it. Now you're never going to be able to buy another house with it. The money that they gave you is basically worthless if you stick it in your safe for the bank, it's losing value every day. But now now you are a permanent slave. They give you the money for that house, and then you start trickling the money back to them as rent for still, you can still stay in your house. Let's just buy that house from you. You don't have to move or do anything.
Speaker 2: But now we own you.
Speaker 5: This is the unrealized gains trap. And once again it's a two pronged attack to destroy you in your home ownership. There on assets held for less than one year subject to ordinary income tax rates, which will gain on assets held for longer than one year, or at tax at a top rate of twenty three point eight percent. Additionally, inheritance blah blah blah. And under the new proposed proposal, ists say, well, it's only in effect. You know, the top, top top class people with one hundred million dollars in assets, and that's just and every time the government says stuff like that, It never ever ever pans out that way. It's not going to affect you, and ends up affecting everybody. They did that healthcare fiasco about ten years You know exactly what I'm talking about. Yeah, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health insurance, you could keep it. And it turns out that was just a total, total, total lie. This is the same type of lie. It's absolutely no difference to all the people. It's not gonna affect you. You know they're going one hundred million dollars in assets. No, it is gonna affect you. It's gonna hurt the middle class because it's gonna cause an economic calamity. But this is what they want, just the same way that inflation is a feature, not a bug. A forty four just say, forty five percent tax on capital gains and a twenty five percent tax on unrealized capital game. In other words, your house that you're living in which is worth say two or three times four times more than you paid for it, they're gonna start taxing you on what its actual sale value is.
Speaker 4: That's some stupid accessor king buy and came up with a fake number for it. I know one he works in King County. I told him to start putting everyone's own values at under grand.
Speaker 5: Seriously, a few things on earth and are more evil than the idea of taxing unrealized gains. And you think it's only in effect the super rich, and you really are really very very very very your head's in the dark, and you're just completely delusional. It's just you're completely It would be the absolute end of the middle class. And that's what they want. They want to create two entities. They want to create the eloy and they're going to be the morlocks. They're living underground, you know, and they're golden chairs, and you're going to be the peasant class, eating cockroaches and worried about cow flatulence. And I know that's kind of funny, but it's actually extremely close to the truth. Here's what happened. And you go look this up. It sounds so crazy, you're not gonna believe me, but you can have to look it up and you're going to see that it's true. Indiana's Environmental Department ors their residents of Indiana turn off their lights across the entire state. Do you reduce unhealthy levels of ozone. Officials in southern California are warning people to drive extra slow this weekend to elimit the amount of dust released in it. This is absolute craziness, they told everybody in Indiana. It's not the only state. I'm not picking on Indiana. Yeah, you turn the lights down, you turn them off. You know, you sit there in the dark because you know, it's just absolutely This is no different than making people worry about carbon credits and cal flatolence. I guess pretty soon farmers are going to have to buy mandatory, government approved and serial numbered meters to attach to the dairy airs of their moo cows, and it will monitor the flatulence that comes out of their mood coals. And then you get offset it if you're super rich, which of course no farmer is super rich. You get offset it by buying carbon credits, which means like if you want to buy a steak, it'll be like one hundred dollars. You remember when people I already reading my birthday a few weeks ago, and I bought like a pack of filet mignons, which I don't ever eat fancy stuff. It was like fifty seven dollars for these you know, fifty seven bucks, and that was the discount price at Sam's Club. That fifty seven is going to go to like two hundred. Well, Farmer Bob's got to offset the calflatulence and pay the calful atulance tax, and he passes it on to you, the end user. So now you're Filet Mignon's, which you're screeching about him being sixty bucks a pack fifty seven bucks. Now they're two hundred. That's what's coming. And that's of course not the only thing that's coming. You know, they're going to attack gas stoves and barbecues and heaters and wood stoves and gas powered lawnmowers. Once again getting back to you know, the supreme evil that these people truly are are talking about. You know, the then nation who fled from Egypt. You know, as a story really is a story, but it's a good story. You know, the fashion the golden calf, and they start worshiping to it and you know, making offerings to the calf, really really horrible offerings. I'll let you figure that one out. And you know, Moses comes off the mountain, whoa unto you, is cast down the you know, the earth opens up and basically everybody falls into the you know, to the fires of doom because they were worshiping the Golden Calf, the Great Reset, and what they're planning this, you know, this eloy versus more like thing. The Great Reset is to snuff out the useless eaters and usher in.
Speaker 1: And this is no joke.
Speaker 5: This is wicked serious. AI is their god. Okay, Ai is their golden calf. You know, they control it up to a point. Then you enter in the science fiction movies where AI gets out of control and you know, like the Terminator movies.
Speaker 1: Right, But no, I'm speaking about who's programming it too. It's these very same sick fucks that we're talking about that we've been you know, listening to one just aspect of it through Ken O'Keefe earlier, and what we talked about in the show all the time. Those are the programmers. That's the mind of AI. Go ahead, I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, serious, all of this stuff. When AI started like slipping into the realm of Wow, that's just even if you hate AI started slipping into the realm where it was impressing everybody, because it can. All you have to do is just attach AI to all these robots and then well then you get rid of all the useless eaters. Then hey, yeah, we still need a few peasants to collect the food to feed to us the morlocks. You know, you peasant little eloys, you know, get on your farms and you know, collect the food. You know, we still haven't replaced you all yet with robots. And of course the robots are all going to be attached to a collective cloud of AI. And that's not fantastical or science fiction. That's actually real. That is one hundred percent real. And that even means just saying it sounds fantastical, but it is absolutely real. The climax of this AI is their tech god. It is their golden calf of exodus. It is of these demon elitists, and it's the giant belgong of these of this demon class of depopulationists. This is absolutely as real as it gets. It sounds so fantastical, it would sound really fantastical, like five years ago, but you really have to have your head rammed in a dark place not to acknowledge the fact that this is true. I had a favorite science fiction shows called Stargate. Yeah, everybody's seen Stargate. I think there's this group of entities out there in the universe called the.
Speaker 1: Ashin, and they seem so like that sounds awfully Jewish.
Speaker 5: Leuble headed, and they were technologically very very advanced, and everybody loved them, like, oh, they're bringing us all this great technology. We can sit back on our butts. Well, robots do all the harvests and everything, and her robots basically do everything. Yeah, oh, the greatest Shin. They make life so much easier. But what they do is they go from planet to plant. Every time they find a new planet, they go there like, we're going to give you all this great stuff and technology. You're going to live to be one hundred and fifty years old. But what they do is they destroy eighty percent of the people, the useless eaters that live on each one of those planets and the remaining actually more than eighty percent, and destroy them all, you know, just wipe them out and leave the rest to be bumpkin farmers collecting food for the farm. The Fall and demon Elitist, the demon Elitist, the Ashen. They travel around the planets and he's hovering spacecraft and they make sure everything is one thousand percent under the control but they offer you these great stuff. We're going to live to be two or three times as old as you are now. They got were goet cure cancer, this and that, and they're like, oh, that's wonderful. You well, then their plan is to destroy you. That way, they own everything, They control everything. This literally is I'm laughing, but this literally is their plan. And the people actually come up with these things like the shin from Stargate. You looked at up a shen a shg. You probably see the episodes. It's probably free on Amazon to watch. I think it is actually.
Speaker 2: Also to you.
Speaker 5: Right now, we're suffering from a creeping fungus of stupidity and anti intellectualism. Man, I see it everywhere. Anti intellectualism from a class of fools. These people are, unfortunately, and this goes towards helping them and what they want, you know, the demon elitists. People are intellectually de evolving. I beg you don't get swept up in this gross whirlpool of ignorance. We have a sea of useful idiots cheering on a tidal wave of doom that's headed your way. I mean it sounds like doom and gloomer to say that, but I mean, I really really do mean that it is what's coming. Things aren't getting worse, which it appears, and they are getting worse actually, but they're really really getting a lot more obvious. They don't care about you anymore, and they definitely don't care that, you know. It's like they're too far advanced.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I've been saying that too. They're very confident that what they're going to do is going to succeed. And they've done enough list litmus test to see that we don't do anything in back, we don't fight back. So they're going full forward on it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna stop them, at least they think that anyway, because you're just sutly an important. You're the useless eater that needs to be eating bugs. They just told everybody go look that up. I told everybody in Indiana. Oh my god, the O zone No, no doom, Oh turn off all your lights to save the ozone in Indiana.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you?
Speaker 5: But people are so dumb now and so anti until everybody, Okay, you're richer and smarter than me and you're on TV. Of course they'll do what you told.
Speaker 11: Me to do.
Speaker 4: Because there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 5: Seemingly, of course, you're just puppets, you know, people so incredibly unintelligent, like words salad time, you know, just cackling and say, I'll let you guess who that is, just Tacklingna McDonald's. And I'm gonna you know, I care about the people, and you're just repeating the same jingoistic nonsense over and over again. And you got just a swarm of dumb people.
Speaker 13: Oh sounds great.
Speaker 5: It's like wowring in your own own doom.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 5: Things aren't getting worse, are just more obvious. And they don't care that, you know anymore. You know, if you're a smart critter and I am, even the people that hate me, No, I'm smart, and smart isn't important. Being wise is important.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not going to fall for that.
Speaker 5: I'm never gonna be party to it. You are the sheep class to them. You know, they want you, they really do want you to eat bugs and they want you to be the peasant class.
Speaker 1: They want you dead, Ken, they want you dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do, I really do mean that.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Okay, So he said wisdom versus wise.
Speaker 1: No versus smart, because you can be empirical You have empirical intelligence, but that doesn't mean that the empirical knowledge that you have is worth of damn if it's all false or lies. Having wisdom is what matters.
Speaker 10: That's what he said, okay, because a lot of people confuse the two, and sometimes I confuse myself on it because they overthink it.
Speaker 1: Knowledge is a set of facts of what you believe to be facts. That's what they consider smart, right, because you can repeat back and you have a memory. You can memorize things and can say in back when on command and get your little food pellet every time. But wisdom is through experience understanding. Like when you hesitate before your respect you don't act on all your input. That's a form of wisdom, right, having been through a few things to understand. It's maturity basically in a sense.
Speaker 10: Okay, because I know a lot of people confuse that and those days where I'm like, I get the too confused myself.
Speaker 1: So knowledge can be flawed, it can be meaningless. But also again, you can be the smartest person and have no common sense because you don't have any wisdom. You understand, like people who continue to go full forward, you know, promoting and supporting some you know, plan to let's say, develop a tech, never considering what the ramifications of doing such thing and having it in the hands of certain people will mean for their safety because they're not wise enough to stand that this could be a problem. Well, they're not. Why they're not? You know, you could be really smart because you think you are because you read a bunch of books about allopathic medicine, for instance, and you think that the vacciness are the greatest thing in the world because you were told that like a doctor, and then you think you're superior to other people who aren't doctors and that they should shut up and just do what you tell them to do. Meanwhile, well, I'm going to show you a reason why you shouldn't do that. When we're done with this here, and we're almost done with this, let me let's just go ahead and finish this. I'm going to show you something that I think bre shared in the telegram group, but I'm going to share it from a different place so that it doesn't echo.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I just thought that was important because.
Speaker 10: You know, even though I know the difference, sometimes I get it confused depending on oh my mood, yeah, and oh I have estrogen.
Speaker 1: Wisdom is different than book smarts. Yes, wisdom is gathered through effort and through understanding and and and inflection, you know, introspection looking at what you've done and seeing you know, the positives and the flaws and being able to do that that type of.
Speaker 4: Thing doing and learning from the mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that too. But also just you know, you can't be if you, if you, if you get all of your information from life without you know, exercising your five senses outside of your home, you're gonna have a very skewed view of reality, and you're you're not gonna be very wise if you go out into that world at some point, because you're not going to have the experience there, you understand. So all right, let's go ahead and finish this off real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah. God, Yeah, they think they control it and it's all theirs, and they're going to use it to elevate them and suppress you. And watch everything you say, everything you do, everything you type on every form of platform, electronic interwebs Oh, I heard you said this back here. We're going to take ten social credit scores off of your you know, your social credit score universal credit cards, so you know you can't buy food next week. You know, if you like, and there is a country, I'll let you figure out which country that is. There's a country now with this is one hundred percent going on. No if stands or butts, this one hundred percent thousand percent going on. If you think that's not coming here, you really we got freedoms here that they don't have for now you do. But they're you know, they're shrinking very very quickly. Just if you haven't seen The Time Machine with by HG. Wells, like the movie version, there's many different movie versions. Trobably, go see it. It's not exactly what's happening, but I mean that's what they want.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: They're the Morlocks, and you're this childlike Eloy, just the land of the stupid, just wunning around eating bugs, and they serve the master more locks. They're they're their food. Actually, don't let me spoil the movie for you. I'm sure you're not gonna read the book. People just like don't even believe in reading books anymore. It's just really horrible in and of itself. But the controlling class really is they're a hardcore trying to make you believe that you know, calflatulence is just right.
Speaker 1: He's just repeating himself now he does. So I'm gonna go back to what else gonna do here?
Speaker 2: All right? So this is.
Speaker 1: Pretty horrible. Let me go ahead and click on it, so I know it's another thing, all right. So we'll probably end with this and then the the Russian attack again. I have a little video I could show that, ye all right. So this woman, this young girl, woman suffers horrific injuries after receiving meningia, justs pneumonia and hetanos vaccines at the same time. So this is this is the intellect of the this is this is the smart people at the hospital who said they wouldn't treat her for her her blood disease or her blood condition unless she got these shots first. And they told her that they were going to turn her away. She's a young girl, and finally she relented, and this is what happened to her. And now here's the problem. She's still under their care. She's still at that same place. Her mother doesn't seem to understand where she's at because she's standing by her bed and seeing her daughter like this and not putting it together that these people are responsible for this and that they should run from there as quickly and as you know, as fast as possible. This little girl, this young girl, young enough you see the pictures of her prior.
Speaker 4: This story makes me cry. It's awful. I wish people knew.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why we're doing this. Cat. Let's let's play this real quick.
Speaker 2: Can you see it more than us?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like my family?
Speaker 1: Can you see it and hear it?
Speaker 4: I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not playing it now.
Speaker 11: And this is Alexis.
Speaker 9: We just wanted to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 4: For the volume is extremely low.
Speaker 1: It's how she's talking. Don't talk over it, then.
Speaker 4: Sorry you.
Speaker 1: I'm still playing it, Karen. This is not showing her earlier previous So let's go to this one.
Speaker 8: Lovely one. So I keep getting this question. They gave me a medagitis vaccine, a pneumonia vaccine, and the tentanus vaccine all at once. Within a few minutes, my body started reacting. And over the past the day, it was literally last night that they gave it to me. Over this past day, I have gotten a thousand times worse. Some my gumbs. You can't barely see on my lips, and of course Necke's on my feet, my toes, my back and the back of my neck and all.
Speaker 2: Over my scalp.
Speaker 8: It's also on my ears. Just absolutely the worst thing I've ever been through. I originally came in because I suffered from a blood disorder called P and H.
Speaker 1: And I bet you doctor Moonzo and doctor Blin would be able to do something about this, because I'm sure it's not something that a person has.
Speaker 2: To live with.
Speaker 1: But in the infinite with in the infinite intellect of these fucking doctors, they did this to her. They don't care what preconceived, pre pre uh pre existing conditions you have. They had my grandfather get four shots of the fucking COVID and when they know that that affects kidneys and he has on dialysis. This is how jacked up these people are.
Speaker 8: Correct is well nocturnal human globin area. I was diagnosed with the blood disorder back in January of this year.
Speaker 1: She hasn't had a shot since when she was an infant. She they through their for their own belief system, they don't do it, but she was being strong armed, so she finally said okay, and this is what the result is.
Speaker 8: Then moved to California, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moved to California.
Speaker 8: We're trying to work on myself without getting any treatment for the disease, as they wanted to give me a bunch of vaccines. And I have never had a vaccine in my life. We tend to my family and I tend to not do vaccines due to religious preferences. We are Christians. I have never received a vaccine other than when I was a baby, and the certain ones my P and H was getting worse. I was having very bad symptoms of it, and I was having unbearable headaches to where I couldn't even stand. I was in bed for two weeks and didn't eat.
Speaker 1: I was just so in that condition. They convinced her because they were gonna withhold treatment. This is what these freaking animals.
Speaker 8: Do, trying to wait for all of the symptoms to go away at home, but I just kept getting worse. Reason why I chose uci medicals because I literally lived three minutes from this hospital. My hemoglobin was at three point one when I came in and I got a few blood transuasions and they raised it up. They want to do another bone marrow biopsy on me, as I had one in January to show that I had this disease.
Speaker 1: So what they're going to do to her while she's there, given the state is there number one still under her care. They're not going to look at any of the things that doctor Glodin or doctor Mants would look at that would have caused this in her blood in the first place. And most likely, given the fact that she's reacted this horribly, they have her on a bunch of drugs too, which are going to weaken her system even more.
Speaker 8: They want to perform another one so that they can see what kind of P and H I have, But I'm just thing not to trust them at all, and I believe I will go back to Florida to do that, but it's just very hard to leave because I am all the way across the country, I mean californ and I originally resided in Florida, where my original doctor was. I got blood transfusions mahemoglobin went back up to about a seven or an eight, and they were ready to discharge me, but it didn't make sense because I was still having very bad symptoms of the P and H and I didn't think I was ready to go home.
Speaker 1: The specialist who is over she doesn't understand that she's in a dangerous place either after related this to her either, Like nobody's blaming the doctors. Nobody's blaming their insistence that she gets these shots, the fact that she's suffering like this after she was already suffering with nilness she probably didn't need to have. And yet there everybody is so freaking brainwashed by these medical assholes and white coats, these freaking sorcerers that they're there. It's like being a sheep hanging out with freaking wolves.
Speaker 8: You're seeing my P and EHS disease. Ordered that I get some vaccines, because in order to receive the treatment for P and H you have to take the three vaccines that I mentioned earlier. I thought.
Speaker 1: That's what they told her though.
Speaker 4: And Steve Kersh and his group are trying to help her, using medical crap to do it. She has an advocate there in the hospital. There was just a thing yesterday or the day before where Steve Kersh and some other doctor and an advocate was in the room with her and her father, and she doesn't look much better. It's awful. I wanted to vomit listening to it.
Speaker 8: They shouldn't have mixed together. I believe that is what's happening to me.
Speaker 1: Everyone keeps they shouldn't have put him in you in the first place, ma'am. They should did not have put them in you in the first place. Not forget about mixing them together.
Speaker 8: Telling me to leave this hospital, but I wanted to, but I am so scared to leave in this condition. Oh low, my body's hot. We put Benado on and I finally accepted for them to give me a steroid. But I've been holding them on anything they else they want to give me because I'm afraid and I really don't trust them anymore.
Speaker 1: I wish that was true, But you don't want to leave.
Speaker 8: Scenes ordered them and had two days off, so I have been waiting to possibly leave to see her and show her what she did to me, because this is wrong. Back in Forthia, there's a lawyer called Dan Newlan.
Speaker 1: He's all right, let's.
Speaker 4: Oh they were trying to give h uh.
Speaker 1: So look currently on more on morphine delauded.
Speaker 8: They've been doing is coming into the room telling me, oh my gosh, you like you're in so much pain. We're so sorry giving me a new opioid to try living for another four hours. I've been begging for eye drops for at least six hours because my eyes burned and they won't let me touch my face. My eyes are itchy, I can no longer lower my neck, and there's a giant lump here in my skin, and I've been asking for seats and since.
Speaker 2: Swelled again.
Speaker 8: They're just coming in and telling me, oh, we understand you're in pain. I've been screaming and yelling, screaming that I need immediate relief to this, and all they care about is putting me on more opioids to make me tired. Because I think they don't want me recording this anymore, because one of the doctors came in and said that I could be in trouble for recording everything.
Speaker 1: Really, they threatened her, They did this. They threatened her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know why they're not showing pictures of her when she did. You have to see the all right, hold on, let me look. I know we were doing this in our group. I'm pretty sure there was a picture or somewhere.
Speaker 4: Steve Kirsch and it just did something with her, like a day or two ago. Yeah, and she never mentioned, she never mentioned in that interview that that they gave her any medications other than those three jabs.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it breathe that sentenced to us in in the group? I think, so why are they not let me scroll? Everything's freezing up on my computer again, Guys, I'm getting too close. Please help out the goods and go fund for the computer because this thing is crashing out me right now. I just it's yep, not responding. So there he goes. No more telegram, yep, it's uh, it's jacked. It's not it's not let me close it either, fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 14: Yay technology, it's not yea, that's not even starts, all right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's that's what's going on with her. She has she was a really thin young girl and they did that to her, and that's horrific enough. I'm just gonna finish off with this short video here is that we're gonna call it.
Speaker 4: All right, that poor girl.
Speaker 1: I know someone who knows Steve then that's retarded that that person would be there, mm hmm yep. So anyway, this is just pay attention to the video. I don't think there's any audio on it. But you're gonna see if they that is Russia, and that's what those missiles that they kept talking about could do are doing and have done to Russia. So now it's just a matter of time before that gets kicked off. Look at how high is up in the air.
Speaker 11: That is.
Speaker 4: So nice. I'm close to it would be linked in Oh carbur and Seattle and Bainbridge. Yay, yay nice and no one y'all.
Speaker 1: Shm alright, guys, I'm gonna call it. Let me just let's see if this one's better because that they had a freaking watermark over it. No, it's just a still picture. Really, no, it's not. Okay, hold on, hold on, m.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to use CNN as a as a source, but as.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 13: Are Ukrainian drum attack destoryed an ammunition depot in the Western.
Speaker 1: Saying it's a drone attack, saying they're not saying it's one of those long range missiles, but it doesn't matter. An attack in Russia, deep into the heart of Russia. That's that's the point. That's the problem. The same stuff from the same people, the source being US of course.
Speaker 13: Videos circulating on social media verified by CNN show loud detonations and multiple buildings in the Depot complex. Fire Governor igor Radinya ordered a partial evacuation of the area to get the blazes under control. According to the local government's official telegram channel cost, the drones targeted the Russian Defense Ministry operated warehouse entropi Its, where tactical missile systems, aerial bombs, and artillery were stored. Security source told CNN. Russian state news agency Task reports no civilians are thought to have been injured in the drone attack. The Ukrainian security source told CNN that attacks of this nature are being used methodically to reduce Russia's missile potential. Plans for further attacks on similar Russian military facilities are proceeding, according to the source.
Speaker 1: Where Friday noon was a nine. All right, well I'm calling it so let's see. All right, So everybody, I hope you remember that we do have a show Monday through Friday eight am to ten am, and then this Thursday we will not have doctor Peter Glyndon on he's going to be in Texas. But let me show you this again real quick. If you are watching the Rumble. Then if you could scroll down here, you'll see the thing for Monday Tree Publishing could ball for ten percent off. Click the show more button then you'll see more of the description. All right, now we go over to lead Big Farm behind fifty percent off for at least another nine days. I'm not sure if we're going to have a past that, but Ballbusters right here is the fifty percent off. Keep on code, and that's leap Big Farm behind. I just finished reading The Empty Emperor Has No Clothes. I'm reading Virus Media right now, and I'm going to be reading Attempt to Cure with Holistic Medicine. It arrives from about doctor Peter Glidden, and I'll share some of it with you as well. But if you don't have a respect or understanding or still kind of like foggy on the details of what makes things different as to their approach, the natural approach and what that actually means, and how things that doctors can't cure, he in his colleagues do cure but can't use that word legally or they go to jail. You want to read one of his books at least, because if that that is that sorry, if that's the thing that gets you to a higher understanding. It's completely worth it. We did go over some of it the last episode, so if you haven't seen the very last Doctor Peter Glidden interview, I highly recommend it on this channel. We went over the law of similars and some of the amazing things that have happened under just one dose of a homeopathic. So here is the gifts and go and thank you to the new people who have been so kind. Something's missing. Oh maybe it was somebody else they liked it. Oh okay, cool, but is it not. I guess it's that was me or it's glitching out again. But anyway, thank you to the people who have been so kind and so awesome. We are getting close. We're getting close, so please if you can, I'll I'm not too far away. I'm probably about maybe three quarters three quarters of the way. And then I have to go reprice everything again and see where we're at. This may have to go on a little bit longer because things are they fluctuate more more than like meat and seafood do seasonally. It's it's weird how electronics go. And I'll show everybody the components and the prices and do a math round up for you on the video, so you see what I'm talking about, and hopefully we'll make it. Hopefully we'll make it soon because this computer's having massive issues lately. All right, So there you go. That's gibsen Goo dot com backslash Ballbusterers, and it's in the description for the videos. And also you can go to Simper frylc dot com. Just click that and you'll be able to go straight to doctor Peter Glinton's by clicking that, and then just use the code Ballbusters all lowercase or fan favorite is the five percent off coupon for everybody. But you guys have an eleven percent off coupon that I haven't shared with anybody else besides people who watch the show, and that is code Victory with a capital V. Fitting I think doctor Monzo's Azure Well code bb fiver here. You click that and you get to all of his supplements that he developed through Azure Well, and then his book right here, which is right there in the corner there. You click that one and you go to his site. Then you could choose shop or you could choose atb book. There's also a course, like a pre course that you can take and start to get an understanding about how how to do things. But the ATP book is one of those things youre probably gonna want to have, just like you're probably gonna want to be in it to win it with doctor Peter Glinten too, because you don't want to be you don't want to be this because you trusted somebody they shouldn't have. All right, That's that's all I have tonight, Karen, get anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone that that that's in the group, and that that watches the show, remember, damn you says things that that we never hear from anyone else, and they're very educational, very enlightening, and help the boy out it. It gives us things we never hear.
Speaker 1: Just saying yeah, and that was pretty interesting about the the rigging thing. I'm just clicking of the way right now. All right, everybody, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Karen.
Speaker 1: Have a good night, everybody. Karen gives some damn sleep. It's eleven thirty three, Love you all.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Daniel.
Speaker 1: You're thirty minutes into your time, for your for your for your good rest and time and so much so I'm going to go pass out myself. I gotta get out do my best, all right, think
Speaker 4: It, good night,