Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American Welcome with glorious Friday afternoon in the Tri States. Lots of good stuff going on this weekend, of course, including Covington's October Fest. Fred's Baseball kicks off about six oh five to night with Lance McAllister and the coverage, and the Reds play the Twinkies for the next three games and more until then. We have serious issues with immigration. According to many, the Great Debate dealt with it in a rather lighthearted fashion, but it's not fundy to the people of Springfield, Ohio, or Lima, Ohio, or towns all over central United States of America. They're inundated with workers. One of the great resources I've used over the years is Numbers USA. Founder Roy Beck hit him on many times, and now Eric Ruhark has picked up the banner, and their most recent jobs report demonstrated that Americans, remember American workers, We lost one point three million jobs over the past twelve months. Let that sink in lose one point three million while foreign born workers gain one point two million. In other words, jobs for Americans are going down and jobs for Haitians and others are going up. And the hiring of foreign workers, legal and illegal, hurt people at both ends of the economic ladder. Joining you and I now is that Sam Eric drew Ark of Numbers USA, and Eric, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I made the comment to you off the air that the issue of Haitians eating dogs and cats and geese may be a funny meme, but to the small town America, it is not funny because they're living through it with not availability of housing and rental units and schools and emergency rooms, et cetera. They're overwhelmed and they have nowhere to turn. So can you tell the American people what is this so called parole program? Because the Haitians in Ohio and throughout the war throughout the United States are legal. How does that work? And why was it stopped and why was it continued? Just tell the American people the facts.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all is great to be on with you, Bill, and you're right. And for those who watched maybe the post debate, JD. Vance was asked about this by a CNN host and you know this isn't true or it's on the internet, and how Dari say this? And I thought Vance had a very good answer.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: The reason you guys are paying attention is because of the social media the means, but there's much more at play here. There's much more at stake, and why don't if you don't think it's true, then go and find out. Right, you have a responsibility as a journalists not to scroll social media and find ways to attack your political opponents, but to find out what's happening. And it goes beyond social media. Twenty thousand Haitians are now, over a period of a few years, are in Springfield, Ohio, and that's causing a lot of problems for the people who are already there. And those Haitians, most of them came in, as you mentioned, through a parole program. It's for Cubans, Haitians, Nica Roguins, and Venezuelan's which was set up by the bidymin The President does have parole authority on a case by case individual basis. Usually let's say someone needs an operation, they're not an immigrant or they don't have a vi whether they can be paroled in they're a witness and a crime. They come in for a short period of time and they league President Biden said, I'm going to create new lawful pathways into the United States using my parole authority, and he set up a program for these four countries so you don't have to qualify in any way other than you're a national of that country, and you can be sponsored by people in this country who are in the United States illegally. So here's what the Bide administration is doing. It's allowing people who are in the country already illegally to sponsor other people to come into the country illegally. That's the new lawful pathways that they have set up. And we've seen I think altogether over two hundred thousand Haitians have come in through this, and you know we have obviously there's been Venezuelan two we're coming in. We see problems there, or a corps Aurora, Colorado and other places where there's a criminal gang of Venezuelans who are terrorizing people. And so I'm not saying that the Haitians are members of criminal gangs. But when you put twenty thousand people, twenty thousand Haitians into a town of fifty thousands, of course there's going to be problems. And that's why it goes beyond whether someone is eating cats or dogs in that town. It's about housing prices, it's about public safety, it's about jobs for the people who are already in the town. And there was a factory owner in Springfield who was praising the Haitians because he wants to bring people in and pay them less. And one of his arguments is they're not on drugs like the local people. And so maybe that's true, but you don't brush those people aside. We have a responsibility to help our fellow citizens, not to bring in people to take jobs that are available while we forget about the people who are there who are suffering. And maybe some of them need help, and maybe some of them aren't very good workers, but we should invest in them because there are fellows citis.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the Ape wire story copy that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris administration gave three hundred thousand Haitians temporary legal status in June. This will allow them to stay here legally until February of twenty twenty six. This story goes on to say that Harris has repeatedly bragged about programs like this one, and despite the fact there was a massive fraud where three thousand sponsors in the program filed more than one hundred thousand forms online with the help of social service agencies. Three thousand sponsors filed out paperwork for one hundred thousand in order to fill out the allotment of three hundred thousand of Kamala Harris's is a good thing, and it was stopped for a period of time because of massive fraud, and then as the election is approaching, it's been reopened again. Even after the fraud was discovered that Biden Harris administration quietly resumed the program about five weeks ago to rush these imrants in before the election.
Speaker 3: Now, is Springfield, Ohio unique?
Speaker 1: Is it the only small town in America that has three hundred thousand Haitians, hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans and others coming in here under a parole program.
Speaker 3: Is Springfield, Ohio? Unique? Or is it common?
Speaker 2: No? It's all too common, unfortunately. And that's the thing is it's not a one off. This isn't just maybe there's a town where people don't like immigrants, and you know, there's these poor Springfield people, you know, they just need to get with the program. Now it's happening all across the country, even in New York City if you remember Mayor Adams there who said this will destroy the city talking about the Biden border policies. And we see it in Colorado. We see it all across the country. And I was talking to someone yesterday from Wisconsin, my hometown in Maryland. I went there this past weekend. That's what people are talking about. So it's not limited at Springfield, Ohio. It's just because Donald Trump meanted it in the debate that it's become the focus for the media and again for the media to attack President Trump and anyone else who might speak out against this is if there's no problem here. But everyone knows that there is a problem. And you mentioned that they paused the parole program because of rampant fraud, and that was only briefly, So I mean, it's stunning that they would expect it wouldn't be widespread, considering the fact that it is an illegal programs set are by the barn administration. And how are you going to vet these people to begin with? I mean, the Haitian government isn't disarrayed, but the Venezuelan government is hostile to ours, to the United States government. You think they're going to provide accurate information about these individuals so that we can vet them in this program. And there was one instance I saw where someone in the program had used Michelle Obama's passport number on their application. So obviously, obviously this program isn't being run. Even if you think, well, there's a debate about whether the president has's authority or not, there's no question that they're not letting these people. And they have no intention of rooting out the fraud, because if they did, they wouldn't have paused it briefly and then resumed it along the same lines. Because again, people who are here illegally are being allowed to sponsor other people to come into country illegally through this parole book.
Speaker 1: So the illegals bring in the well, the parolees may be legal or illegal, bring in the illegals. Then the illegals that are here get temporary status and they bring in more illegals. And Tony Bender, my producer, may support these kinds of ideas. I'm not sure he does, but if he does, can you talk about the cost the government benefits? Can you talk about now you're illegal parole ee in small town, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio. You're a small town, what government benefits do you have once you come here from Haiti or Venezuela. You show up and there's seven or eight live into a room, and they get more coming. The paroles bring more paroleees. What government benefits are available to that parole le so to speak.
Speaker 2: Well, the short answer is the whole lot. And if you remember back to the first debate, it was overshadowed, you know, with President Biden and Trump, by the fact that afterwards President Biden dropped out. But President Trump did mention social Security benefits, and that was a fact checked that no, they're not getting it, and actually they found out yes they are. So it's not the Social Security retirement retirement benefits are talking about, but it's SSI, the Supplemental Security income. And so you don't have to be a legal resident to get these things. So they're getting housing assistance from the federal, they're getting food assistance from the federal, and that's on top of state and perhaps local. Now, some states are very generous with the benefits they're paying out, and if they're not using federal dollars, then there's no restriction on how they're using them. But again, no, our federal government hasn't declared these people to be lawfully president and so the fact that they are inadmissible isn't stopping the federal government dispensing funds to them. So the total cost is going to be astronomical. It's hard to try to estimate it now because we're in the middle of it. But what we can say is there millions and millions of people who are in the country right now receiving money from state and federal government to you know, for housing again, for food, for health care, for all of the things that someone who is poor or qualifies for these benefits. All of those programs are now available to these people who are coming in by the millions. And we've seen in Springfield where people are saying, my benefits are being cut off. You know, I'm a veteran. A veteran was interviewed and he said, you know, I've lost my benefits. I'm being kicked out of my house because my landlord is getting paid more by the federal government to house these Haitians than I can afford to pay and rent. So now I'm out on the streets and these things are really happening. It's not again, it's not something that I mean, social media has is not reality, but what it has has brought attention somewhat and hopefully much more attention. We have seen the Attorney general of Ohio addressing this. The governor now said he's sent into the state troopers to deal with things because it's a tinderbox. And you, yes, we want to make sure that everyone is welcoming of immigrants, of strangers, of people who are there. We're not advocating taking the law on your hands. We would never do that. But what we have to acknowledge is when you have situations like this, at some point is going to get out of hand. And that's the real danger. What we see with an open border is the end result is never going to be a good one.
Speaker 1: Well, Kamala Harris says, if elected, she will continue and expand this program. Donald Trump says, if elected, I will stop this program. Under the surface in a real way, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky. In a real way, is there is below the surface not covered by the New York Times and the Washington Posts and ABC News. Is there anger building among everage Americans? Who are black, white, Hispanic, and otherwise saying we can't live like this. The schools are overrun, the hospital system is overrun. People are being kicked out of their homes because rents or skyrocketing. Are everage Americans living in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky is saying we can't take this anymore. And is that what the media fears, is that what Kamala Harris fears is going to take root before the election?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think what they fear is that reality is going to come back to Biden on election Day. And we sent people Numbers US. They sent people to Chicago during the convention to talk to residents there and black residents who are in living in inner city of Chicago, and we have a video on our website it's Yes, they're outraged, they're angry and Numbers USA and I think everyone should read think, you know, long and hard about this is where is that the anger is going to be directed? And we as angry as we can be about illegal immigration and point the reality that some people who are coming over that board illegal are committing crime, sometimes hangs, crimes against Americans. The anger needs to be focused at the people who are ultimately responsible, and that are our elected officials, and it's the Biden Harris administration. It's also members of Congress who are funding these things, including members of the GOP in the House just voted a CR continued Resolution which does nothing to address either the border crisis or the voting issues. And so that's what we need to do. Have a political movement where your anger goes to a good effect, which is getting the people who are responsible for for it out of office.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I would point out the GEO said a couple of days ago, for the first time in American history, that the interest on the national debt now exceeds one trillion dollars a year. And for the Swifties who may be listening, one trillion dollars just an interest is a boatload of money, and Kamala Harre says, we need more of it. We're spending money we don't have, and the Swifties are the ones that are in ten or twenty years or five years, are going to pay for this thing. The Swifties don't understand what we're talking about. They don't understand the parole problems, they don't understand the national debt. They don't understand one trillion dollars every one hundred days, we borrow one trillion dollars in interest in one year in the national debt, much greater than the Department of Defense expenses one trillion dollars. Now it's accelerating, and let's face a Kamala Harris says, we need more of it. Well, Eric drew Ark numbers USA dot Com. Great stuff there. It's wonderful, and it's kind of funny to talk about barbecued terriers, but what it does is focus on the much greater problem that America is being ruined by individuals from countries that come here with diseases and problems on government programs. They're never going to leave unless they're forced to leave. Eric Brewerck once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: And Eric, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Bill. It's great to be on with you.
Speaker 3: God bless America.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: It is, is this what you support? Some do, some say to tear down this country internally is what America deserves? Do you feel that way? Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Rege and the Bengals. And so much more on news Radio seven hundred l of you. By the way, the Great American loves Skyline Chile. It's one of the four food groups put out by the FDA. Skyline Chili one of the four food groups. So much going on, so little time. All I do is fill time between commercials. At this point, I want to highlight a few topics. Number One, we have Governor Mike DeWine schedule to come on at one to five today to talk about what's happening in Haiti North also known as Springfield, Ohio, Clark County and Courses is being coined by the media as a racist event. Courage individuals in masks not to come to a small town. If it was five hundred people or seven hundred people, that'd be one thing. How about twenty thousand in a community of maybe fifty eight thousand, and I guarantee you a dollar to Krispy Kreme donut that the great majority of those here are not working, the great majority on public assistance of one type or another. And I'm sure there's a one or two thousand that are working and their jobs and their labor may be needed. But to get to that status, you ought to be able to do a few basic things, in other words, a medical exam, a check of your background relative to criminal activity, who is sponsoring you, is it legitimate or is it not legitimate? And just line them up what every immigrant goes through, which may take as long as six years to legally come into the country. And the Haitians in Clark County are quote legally unquote in the country because of a parole program abused by Kamala Harrison Joe Biden. And what's happening in Clark County today and Ada and Lima and Dayton is happening. It will happen in your hometown tomorrow because Kamala Harris loves this program. She has said we need to expand this program to take individuals from four aggrieved nations in the Southern Hemisphere and or Haiti and bring them in mass into the United States of America and give them the menu of government benefits. And I'm sure that there are some individuals a certain percentage that are working, but I'm equally certain that the great majority of Haitians now living in Clark County are not working. But as you just heard from Eric Ruark, that they're entitled to the entire menu of government benefits INCLUDINGI SSI disability, food stamps, free Obama phones, healthcare, school access. Can you imagine being a fourteen year old from Haiti sitting in the third grade of some Springfield public school and there's hundreds of them. The SNAP program has taken on fourteen times what it was a year ago. It's accelerating, not decelerating. There is a candidate, though, that says, stop the madness. His name is Donald Trump. There is a candidate that says, this is good, let's do more of it. That candidate is Kamala Harris. Now do the swifties know about this? Did the swifties even care about this? I don't think so. In an environment for the first time yesterday, as I was playing golf at a local club of great note the first time yesterday, the GEO said, the interest on the national debt in this country now is more than one trillion dollars every twelve months, more than a trillion dollars a year, and it's going up. So the solution of that, by Kamala Harris is to spend more money twenty five thousand dollars for this fifty thousand dollars for that, six thousand dollars for this, all kinds of medical assistance for that, expand all the medical systems without access to ers or doctors.
Speaker 3: We don't have more hospitals, we.
Speaker 1: Don't have more doctors, we don't have more nurses, we don't have more diagnostic abilities.
Speaker 3: No, put on.
Speaker 1: Top of it, thirty to forty to fifty more people, all of whom have profound health difficulties because they have not been cared for as kids and teenagers. Now we got a problem. So the solution to a massive debt is to pile more on top and a climate where Vladimir Putin said yesterday that he summoned his more or less war Council together to plan ballistic missile attacks on European capitals of a non nuclear character. That when America's missiles being used to kill Moscovites in Russia, He's going to use his supersonic non nuclear missiles to take down parts of capitals in Europe. Did the Swifties care about that one?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I might be wrong, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And I'm reading a report card that Brian Combs referenced from CPS Cincinnati Public schools.
Speaker 3: By the way, it is so bad in many.
Speaker 1: Public school areas they can't play football games too many shots being fired. Of course, many save crimes down right, crime is way down. No, crime is way up, but enforcement of crime is way down. And I got this number directly. This is an incredible number in the CPS system. The shows to melt down happening. The number, of course CPS is at the bottom of all the testing results. But this is a small item in this story written in the inquir that says, listen to this number. Forty three point seven percent of students at Cincinnati Public schools are chronically absent. What was that number again? Forty three point seven percent. And if you break it down by race, sixty percent of black boys are chronically absent from school. One might ask, what in the hell is going on around this place? How do you function in the school system when forty four percent of the school students are chronically absent? Can you function at all? The answer no, all it is is an expensive daycare service, That's what it is. Then you have a legal system in which there's a judgment and municipal court in Cincinnati that gave the bus driver who did not have a license, who ran over the top of a woman in a crosswalk, and any seven year old woman in the crosswalk, and there was a judge in Hamley County that gave the bus driver probation.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is a cultural meltdown. And of course, when I look to my left on CNN, the efforts to limit this is legal immigration, by the way, because they're on a quote parole system in Clark County, in Lima and Finlay and Dayton that when when that is done, it is racist to mention the fact that this is wrong, absolutely wrong. We can't afford it, don't We don't have the money, we don't have the infrastructure.
Speaker 3: I can imagine.
Speaker 1: I thought about traveling up to Clark County to see what's going on this weekend. I can't imagine what it looks like to try to get medical treatment because right now Medicaid is paying for all the Haitians who've put nothing into the system to receive medical benefits. I can't imagine what it's like to see a doctor in Clark County or in Lima or in Finlay.
Speaker 3: Can't imagine.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine what the what the grocery stores look like when all the SNAP benefits are being used paid for by others. I can't imagine what it's like on on on car crashes of one type or another. There was one meme I've seen on YouTube about individuals that the car rates insurance rates are skyrocketing in certain locales because of all the crashes occurred by individuals who aren't licensed to drive, have no conception what driving is. They simply drive without a license. It is a meme. It is a nice distraction to talk about dogs and cats and geese. It's nice, and the media loves that distraction. But underlying that distraction is a serious problem that has sown within it the destruction of the United States of America. From within. We can't afford, we don't have the money. We can't tax our way to prosperity. The top one percent pay fifty percent of the taxes, the top five percent pay eighty five percent, and uh fifty percent of taxpayers on balance pay zero in taxes. And these individuals from foreign lands come here with a lot of needs paid for by you and I that don't pay taxes. The great majority of those twenty thousand nations in and around Clark County.
Speaker 3: Don't pay taxes at all.
Speaker 1: Some work, yes, good, great majority you want to bet on this do not work, and they get the entire menu of government benefits at your expense. When we can't afford it, can, I say, can't afford it enough. We don't have the money. In American history, we've never had a trillion dollars in interest on the national debt. I say, had a trillion in interest on thirty thirty seven trillion dollars. And at the end of this year, we're going to add another two trillion dollars to the national debt that concludes on September the thirtieth, Another two trillion. As far as the eye can see. There's two trillion dollars a year, as far as the eye can see. Can we have Many times my mom Auntie would tell me, Billy, we can't afford that. But we had one car in the family for five or six people to drive. And all it was is we can't afford that. Has anyone ever sat in government, whether it's Trump or whether it's Biden or Kamala, we can't afford that. Don't have the money. I'm sorry, we can't afford that. Billions and billions of dollars are being spent on individuals aren't even citizens of this country.
Speaker 3: Likely to be gone soon if Trump is.
Speaker 1: Elected, We're gonna these programs expire in twenty twenty six, so he's gonna say no more, no Moss, go back home. What's that going to look like? It's going to cost more money. We can't afford it. We can't afford our military, social Security and Medicare. Medicaid is going bust in the next eight years, meaning your benefits is going to be cut by about thirty percent. We can't afford. We have so many openings in the military. Twenty thousand a month down in military service because, let's face it, young men and women don't want to serve in a country not worth saving. That's what they've been taught. Everywhere I look. We have horrendous problems in public school systems and the behavior in our major cities. High school football games are canceled all over the tri State because of the fear of being killed at a high school football game. You can't attend a Trump rally. You might be murdered at a Trump rally, and sometime the next day or two there's a disturbing account coming out about the failures of the Secret Service relative to the assassination the attempt at killing of Donald Trump, and even a Democrat, Richard blue and Thal of Connecticut, said he's very troubled by what he is seeing in this report. That the agent in charge was a DEI hire who was incompetent. There was other Secret Service of female Secret Service agent in Pennsylvania Butler County who took off duty during the protection status in order to nurse her baby, complete meltdown. And now Cincinnati cops are going to make one hundred thousand bucks a year and guess what they should make? One hundred thousand dollars a year putting life and limit risk for what we have? So many young people coming out of high school incapable of reading and writing and don't even attend school, forty three percent chronically absent, and CPS like, well, that's no big deal. At least they went up one star from one star to two store. That's great. How about attending school? How about attending a high school game or political rally without getting shot? How about Haitian migrants overrunning a community at tremendous expense and never are going to assimilate the number one and Haiti his voodooism takes short break which scheduled. Mike Dwine, he's on the road again, and then we're going to put a call into Mike DeWine at one oh five to talk about Clark County. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every day. You're home of the regisd the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW Billy cunning in the Great American that Joe Biden and Kamalis Harry's administration gave three hundred thousand Haitians temporary legal status in June, they suspended it for a while, opening up again about four months ago. About fifteen to twenty thousand were settled in Springfield, Ohio, Clark County without the governor knowing about her or approving it has simply occurred. Joining me now somewhere in his car on the road again, is Governor Mike Dwine And Governor Mike Dwine welcome again in the Bill Cunningham Show. And Governor, First of all, am I correct and stating that you and Ohio government did not know the level of individuals coming to Clark County? Is that normal when you have a parole program authorized by the fence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't notify here. Look, here's what happens under this program. Someone comes in, Uh, they say, I'm from one of the sixteen countries. Uh that's considered to be you know, highly dangerous countries. And this program, uh that administration create this program for and they're given basically given a card at that point and they can go anywhere. I mean, this is the way most people who come across the border, whether they're legal when they get here or whether they're illegal, that you know, sell them. It doesn't do anything to place them. No. Refugees is the only exception. There's a small number of refugees that come in and they will come into Ohio and you know, we will know the number. Uh. And there was a there's a full program put on by the federal government. Uh. You know they've hired nonprofits to get them sell but this this was not the case here. That's just a small group of people. But the vast majority of people who come in get across that border, you know, they check in, they give them a card, and you know, they don't tell them where to go. What's happened is you know, this has happened built over a period of at least two maybe three years, maybe even longer than that. You know, Springfields a town of about fifty city of about fifty eight thousand people. The estimate is no one knows for sure. The estimate is there's about fifteen thousand people who are there from Haiti. They came to work. The truth is that there were jobs that were not getting built. These people came here. They want to work. They've been working. When you talk to the employees as I employers as I have, what they will tell you is I wish I had you know, I still have slots open, and I wish I had more people to put into those slots because they get up in the morning and they go to work. The problem is not that we have people coming in. The problem is it's massive. And so you know, do the math, what percentage that is. There's a pretty big percentage if we've got fifteen thousand people coming in what was a city of fifty eight thousand, and you know, it's just we never see such a influx in such a short relatively short.
Speaker 1: Governor, is there a crisis right now you're in charge in the state of Is there a crisis in Springfield, Ohio as we speak this Friday afternoon, would you describe it as a crisis?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Look, I mean the national precious downhold of it. You know, people have been talking about a week. Look, this has been an ongoing crisis and it's an ongoing thing where you know, as the governor, we have worked with Marirou, We've worked for the county commissioners. You know, we have people on the ground and we're going to keep people on the ground there. And let me just define of what the what the problems are. What is a health problem? Haiti is a country with very little healthcare normally. In the last two years, they've seen doctors have fled, hatation, doctors, anybody could get out got out why because the president was assassinated and the gangs are basically running the country. So everybody's trying to get out and doctors have left. So there's very little medical care there at all. So you take those fifteen thousand people and you know, put them in a community like Springfield, there's a lot of catching up to do regard to medical care. And some people say, well, why, you know, why should we be doing that? Why should you know, Mike to wine be worried about that. Why should I worry about because look, we take for granted that we don't have epidemics of measles anymore, epidemics of looping calls, and lord knows what else. And the reason is that we basically routinely, just silently. It happens every day that moms or dads are bringing their kids in and they're getting done the baby shops and they're doing doing these things. But you know, it's certainly conceivable that you know, if you introduce a large population that's not had that kind of medical care, is it will have an impact not just on them, We're going to have an impact of everybody else. So we have really put an emphasis. We've got extra nurses in there to run clinics, and you know, I made a commitment three days ago over the next two years, we hope you use federal hours to do it. We're still working on that, but we've got to get it done. And I have more more clinics because this is a potentially health problem. The second problem, yeah, the second problem is driving. We partlaw in Ohio and I don't like this, and I'm going to be asking the legislature can change this. But our law in Ohio says that if you're eighteen years of age or older, you do not have to have any driver's training.
Speaker 5: None.
Speaker 4: Sure up, And that's true. Whether it's someone who's forty who walks in, someone who's eighteen who walks in, doesn't matter whether eighty or you know where they're from and they've lived through all their life, they don't have to take drivers train. That's a problem. It's ascerbated by the facts. So so what you now have is you have patients who are showing up their adults. They don't have to take any driver's training, and so they take a test and I think they're passing at about a seventeen percent rate. But what happens, and the law allows them to do this until we change the law, there's something we can do. They can come back every day and so they finally passing, but that does not mean they are any better drivers. And you know, driving in Haiti it is a hazardous you know, fram I've been down there a number of times, and you know, working with a friend of ours, brother Tom Hagen's school down there. Uh, and it's a hazardous proposition to be driving. So that is another huge, huge problem. And we're trying to introduce some drivers training. You know, people say, well, why can they get licensed? Well, that's what the law is. The law allows them to get Ever, let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you this question, Governor. You're a small town guy in Green County. Imagine being a person living your life in Springfield, Ohio, and you look around. You can't get medical care. The schools are inundated with students that are not educationally up to snuff with your kids. The medical system is almost near collapse. You can't get emergency room treatment. The rents are skyrocketing because Haitians with government support or bidding up the rents. So your rents are up, Your schools are in terrible condition, the health system is in near collapse. The body shops are making a fortune for people that can pay. The death of that one kid is awful, But that is a terrible issue. So if you're living in a small town, Let's say it happened in Cedarville, Ohio, where you hail from, and all of a sudden you look around and most people are on benefits, not working. From Haiti that are here, the great majority are not working, and there's not suddenly fifteen thousand more jobs in Springfield, Ohio. There might be a one or two thousand, but the great majority are in public help. The rents are through the roof. Your kids can't get educated. The system is called how do you answer to those questions of residents of Clark County?
Speaker 4: Look, I feel for the residents. That's why we've been involved in this. We've been working on this, will continue to work on this. Look, you know, we are a compassionate country. But the problem is when you have that many people come in a shampure, it's hot. Look, look, Bill, you know, if you if you have some data on the number of working I would look at it. But that's not you know, that is not what we hear. What we hear is that we have Pasians who are working very, very hard, and you know, they may have children, they may have families, and obviously those those are those count in the fifteen thousand people. So they came there because there were jobs available. The good news for Clark County with Springfield is that we have seen in the last five ten years rather dramatic increase of companies coming in, employing people, putting people to work, and so you know that has been a good thing. The bad thing it's been. You know, there have been significant vacancies that have been available, so you know, the peopless came here. We can only assume for really two reasons. Why is to work and the other is, you know, for generations, whether it's your family or my family. You know, my family ended up coming from a potato fam in Ireland and the eighteen forties ended up in Yellow Springs, and we suspect that the reason they did is because there were other Irish they are and so you know, other Germans go where Germans are historically, and so that's that's the other reason that we have that in in in the Springful But look, as governor, there's things I can control, there's things I can't control, and so my job is to try to, you know, to deal with the challenges that we face in Springfield and to help mayor Root, to help all the elected officials as they work their way through this. With the understanding that I, you know, fully understand people in Springfield being very, very concerned about this. I am very concerned about it. I also understand that you have people who are Asians who if you listen to the employers and there's the reason that players gonna lie about this, are telling us they're working very they're hard or workers. We got to get we got to manage our way through this. It's not something that we created, not something that people in Springfield created, but it's it's it's Governor, I have an obligation and I'm certainly taking it very seriously to do everything we can to protect the people in Springfield. Now we've had something in the last two days is this thing has gone viral. It's become a national issue. That's all right, But what's happened is we're now getting bomb threats all the time. Uh. So we have moved in. I'm not going to talk about what we're doing with security, but uh, you know, we are reacting to that, taking it very seriously and getting the help that the local the Springfield police and law enforcement needs in in that community. It's a sad thing that we have very very sick peopleoard or evil people who think that it's really funny to pick up the phone and say that a bomb's going to go off in a Springfield school.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then you know, people have to we have to go in and have a great caution, you know, make sure that that is that is not free. And the other thing we're putting more, We're putting more highway patrol in and we're going to continue to need.
Speaker 3: Other and the other thing.
Speaker 1: You may not be aware of this, but they're new schools, high schools in Cincinnati that cannot have high school football games tonight because of all the shots being fired around Taft High School and North College Hill. That it is not safe in Cincinnati to go to a high school football game. I'm sure deren Lix and mentally deranged individuals may want to cause more havoc. Think it's funny to call in a bomb thread or to say I'm gonna shoot up at school. What's happening all the time in America? Which is sad? On the issue of geese and dogs and cats, of course, I've seen the nine to one one calls. You've probably heard them too about about the geese being tracked down. But politically, instead of focusing on the issues that you just discussed, the mainstream media wants to talk about dogs and cats being barbecued instead of the deeper divide. Can you put the rest of the idea that cats and dogs and geese are being killed for their flesh.
Speaker 4: Here's what we know. There's no we have no avalanche that anguish eating a dog or pat in Springfield, locile. I mean that just just just absolutely zero, zero zero evidence of about what we do have is you know, we went back, we've checked all the things that High Department Natural Resources. Of course, a goose is a wild animal. These are Canadian geese we're talking about. There's somebody's These are geese that are out, you know, in in parks and doing what these do with parks. There's two reports. One report was March. One report was August that saw someone in Springfield carrying in one case they're putting two geese down into a bag. In another case, they're carrying what appeared to be dead gets along. Those were the reports that came in. One was anonymous. Therefore we couldn't run it down, impossible to run it down. The other one, the High Department Natural Resources tried to run down, trying to reach a person who left a name, but the phone no one ever ever ever picked up the phone, So we have no way of knowing, you know, if those were sure or not. They very well maybe true. Like we just you know, we just don't know, but those are the only two reports. And again these are these are wild bees and you know look out of season and that would be it would be illegal. And the high deburbnacal resources. You know, if they found the person who is doing it would have prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Now, it's fair to say that it's really unfair to the people of whether it's Ada, Lima, Cedarville or Springfield, to have this thrust upon them and the taxpayers are picking up all the expenses directly or indirectly. It's not fair to them that they're thrust into the national limelight being called races and other names because of the color of these immigrants.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that statement, absolutely?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Look, this is what we have. Ultimately, you have to look at the big picture here. We ultimately have to get control of the border. And this has not happened, and you know it is poorous and we see all the problems on the border and now we see you know, you're seeing those those challenges come certainly come come to Ohio. So we have to do two things.
Speaker 2: It's easy to.
Speaker 4: Say, I guess it's not about because haven't been done yet. But we've got to get control of the border. Uh. And once we get control of the border, then we have to have a rational discussion about you know, who comes into this country uh legally and who does not come into this and that's but but we never can have that really that debate for that discussion, uh, when we have a forest border and everyone is so you know, very legitimately concerned about the fact that we're not stopping people at the border, and so we never get to the real discussion that we should be able to have to the benefit of the United States.
Speaker 1: And were Governor, would you agree that there's one candidate running for the presidency that wants to stop this program, and there's another candidate that wants to make it bigger. So therefore Trump says enough as an enough, Kamala Harris says, bring it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Look, I think I think Bill, the majority of people in the polls, so guess agree that Trump would be stronger with the border. They agree that he would be stronger when the economy. They agreed he would be stronger in regard to the inslation issue. So I mean those are three big, big, big, big issue.
Speaker 1: All right, Governor, I know you're on their way somewhere, hopefully Clark Clark County.
Speaker 3: Is not fare go ahead.
Speaker 4: Williams County, Williams, Williams by Lucas. Yeah, well it's it's further on. It's further on. It's the north west corner of the state. If Frand and I are headed up there to help them celebrate their their vices.
Speaker 1: Let's see if you can find some Haitians in Williams County. That's that's west to Lucas County. But Governor, thanks for coming on, and we're thrusting the problems.
Speaker 3: That we didn't cause, but we have to solve.
Speaker 1: And Governor DeWine, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mike with you, Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue.
Speaker 1: And by the way, fran did pay off the cherry pie she lost there. You heard it, your comments. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Do way forward and turn the page on the last decade of what I believe has been contrary to where the spirit of our country really lies.
Speaker 7: With the last decade, of course, the last three and a half years has been part of your administration.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about an era that started about a decade ago.
Speaker 1: Seg Man. Yeah, Tom and Dian Weiedman are here. Weed Men's going to talk about a great charity event. But first of all, I have some stats. Are you ready for some stats?
Speaker 3: Why not? We don't have too much choice, do we none at all? Okay?
Speaker 1: First two games to Joe Burrow, assuming he loses at Kansas City, Yeah, that makes him one and nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, one win, nine losses.
Speaker 1: If they lose in Kansas City, that means Joe Burrow is four and six the last ten games he started. Tell me again about Joe Burrow?
Speaker 8: Will you will he the student reporters apron service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar qual you could feel in Cincinnati Colin Schmid Heating and Coolie just saying five one three five three one sixty nine hundred, speaking of those Bengals, Willie. The update brought to you by Good Spirits, wine and Tobacco and Party Town Party maybe thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals in Chiefs and Kansas City start drinking Sunday. The action right here on seven hundred WLW after reds baseball at four twenty five.
Speaker 1: Tom, you brought in your lovely young trophy wife. But first of all, I want to talk about Michigan football a little bit. Who's what's investment, sir, Michigan football, the red starting pitching staff, TUA or the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Who's in worst shape? I would say there, it's.
Speaker 1: The Reds starting pitches, not the best, not the best. Sagurny started. Do we know their pitchers are in the land of the twinkies? Have no idea? Thank you and Dian Weiman. It's a big event going on about a week from tomorrow. Explain to the American people what's going on.
Speaker 9: So we're with the Ovarian Cancer Lines of Greater Cincinnati. It's a local, all volunteer charity, no office, no employees, no overhead.
Speaker 3: Kind of like this building, yep, kind of like this.
Speaker 9: There's percent of all of our expenditures go to our mission.
Speaker 3: And the mission is very simple.
Speaker 9: We want to raise awareness ofaverarian cancer and the symptoms because bavarian cancer is called the silent killing.
Speaker 3: And you had it, and I had you contracted.
Speaker 9: I had it thirteen and a half years ago.
Speaker 3: It looked great. Thanks well four times.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I had four times in five years, and my last surgery was eight and a half years.
Speaker 3: Here, you looked like Malania Trump a little bit. Not quite Nobody can see but not quite.
Speaker 1: Well, hold up the microphone, people can see. Okay, And so you've come over it. You're in remission doing what good?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So we just want to we want to raise awareness and educate women about the symptoms, and we want to support our survivors and raise the money for research for a cure. Last eight and a half years, we raised over two million dollars or you've donated to research, and we donate directly to the research.
Speaker 3: We don't put it to in order. It's a tough one to tough. It's a tough one.
Speaker 9: So only forty six survival rate, it's the worst of all.
Speaker 3: You beat the odds already.
Speaker 9: Well, my mine was stage three, so I was only thirty six percent chance to make it five years, not to survive, to only make.
Speaker 4: It five years.
Speaker 3: Now, you look better than you looked ten years ago. Probably. Second, please please continue with sports.
Speaker 8: Well you have the uh let's see uh tim U T. Higgins, mister Jenkins and mimes are doubtful.
Speaker 3: Jenkins Sunday. Isn't he from Michigan. Yeah, he's got a thumb injury. If I had a bad thumb, I'd chew it off and keep playing.
Speaker 8: But the Chiefs are without Hollywood Brown, one of their better wide receivers on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Hollywood, Well, he is aw about t Higgins.
Speaker 8: He is under gonna He's gonna undergo surgery for his stern oclavical cavical occer injury.
Speaker 3: You can even that. I don't know, is that I have no idea.
Speaker 8: Probably probably your backs are like your back from doctor Earnst that Let's see the Reds and Twins tonight in the Twin Citiesinkies, uh coverage six oh five, Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch at seven to ten, and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show.
Speaker 3: After the game. You got that right? High school football? Oh? How about this? Any shots fired tonight? Yet?
Speaker 8: Speaking of the Twins, they have released a minor league catcher named Derek Bender after he told opposing hitters the types of pitches that were coming to the plate during at bats in a game last week that his team and that eliminated his team from the playoffs in Single A baseball. Really, here comes a catcher, He said, hey, come lord Charles, he was playing for the Fort Myers Mighty Muscles. Sounds like an ed problem there, so he told multiple hitters on the Lakeland Flying Tigers flying the specific pitches that were being thrown by starter Ross Dunn.
Speaker 3: Is he related to Tony Bender? Our program director? Are they related?
Speaker 8: I made, here comes a curveball, but I guess I mean, here comes right down Broadway? He's been released. High school football action all across the Tri State Tonight, Any Shots Fire coverage begins at six not yet High School Football Tonight show on ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 3: The big game, of course, is dere Park. Who do they play? Well, you went there, you ought to know who they play? Tom weedman, I can't say, Diane.
Speaker 8: He's worried about Sycamore. They got three and oh the Mighty Midi's of Middletown rolling in rainbow Cole Raine still looking for that elusive first wins from two years?
Speaker 3: Will they won again?
Speaker 8: The play Islanders a mighty west Side rivalry right there and Taylor Taylor takes on the park Tonight on Bill Cunningham Drive dear Bill Cunningham, Dry Boulevard in the stadium.
Speaker 3: Man Deer Park needs to upgrade its schedule.
Speaker 1: Maybe they could play Cole Rain, which had been won a games since twenty twenty two?
Speaker 3: Is that correct? I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is us twelve in a row? How are we looking?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: Not good? Maybe maybe to night will be the Maybe tonight, I e the night? I doubt it. So other than that, let's see what else?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: College football tomorrow? Let's not forget that, bark Kats and RedHawks. What about Michiattle with the victory bell in Oxford eleven? Am Arkansas State?
Speaker 3: Eh, Arkansas State might have a win there, It's entirely possible. How about this Jenkins guys, they lost a number three for crying out loud.
Speaker 8: They could get fans from the stands and beat Arkansas State.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. Let's see. Oh how about this? Will he this?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: This rivalry is the oldest non conference rivalry in college football, started in eighteen eighty eight, and this is the second to last scheduled meeting on the grid iron between the Cats and the Hawks.
Speaker 3: There are reports, though, report.
Speaker 8: That's the series plans to continue in some capacity going Forward likely to be at a neutral site type deal every few seasons.
Speaker 1: I talked to John Cunningham who tells me he my brother wants to go to pay Court Stadium and they fill up pay Corpse Stadium.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, what about the idea of Sycamore Township building a brand new Bengals Stadium if you thought about that, I know David Young and Warren County.
Speaker 8: Some of that land off the land on the left of Kenwood Town Center over there.
Speaker 3: How about how about over on Rending Road. We own a few.
Speaker 1: Acres, plenty of room, the only plenty of room parking Tony Pike, no parking problem. How about the shots far to high school games? Any reports last night? But Tavian Schroeder they called it off. They had that shooting down there at taff High School. You know, crime is down here.
Speaker 8: And then they had the what uh uh who was it? At the North College Hill game. They called that off. And then this week my Miami Valley Christian Academy will not play at North College ChIL tonight. But Mike McConnell school said, we're not going. Crime is way down. You understand that. How about crime up and enforcement down? Is that really the case?
Speaker 1: Nice yet, as Mike McConnell said that, I heard him say that once again, Diane, what is the website if American people want to get more involved?
Speaker 9: So our Teal Power Walk is on Saturday, September twenty first at Summit Park and Blue Ash.
Speaker 3: The website is Teal Power.
Speaker 9: Teals the color for Omaran cancer and we need the power to fight Overeran cancer. So Tealpower dot org and the registration starts at eight thirty and the walk starts at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: Get involved, don't curse the darkness light of cannon. And you look good despite what Tom Weedman says about you. I think you're a very attractivety.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I got that going for me. Good luck for Michigan playing Arkansas A and T.
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 3: Arkansas State? I'm sorry, Arkansas Stack get it together with. Jenkins got a bad thumb. What's notre name him this week?
Speaker 1: Purdue the boiler Makers. Jenkins said, his thumb up his ass most of his time.
Speaker 3: That's why it's hurting him. That true as far as we know.
Speaker 1: Segment give me out of the students report.
Speaker 8: Of a beautiful day here in the tri State and everybody have a good weekend. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report.
Speaker 4: If you don't think you have a problem in your community, you're probably wrong.
Speaker 1: That's in Clark Brownfield, Springfield, Ohio. Are you welcoming ten thousand Haitian immigrants in the Sycamore town?
Speaker 3: That's a negative. That's a negative. That's I don't thank you. Good luck.
Speaker 1: Second, you need help. On news radio seven hundred, you all to be back to the commercials.
Speaker 3: On the day I was born. So this dog got around nigg east to the wide windows at the door they have found.
Speaker 2: Then pop up. Leave this little level h This.
Speaker 3: Can tell not a way thought.
Speaker 4: I was bad at the bowl.
Speaker 3: Bad of the bowl, bad of the bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's continue. Whenever stop, we simply continue from the ap and New Nation. The Biden Harris administration gave three hundred thousand Haitians temporary legal status in June. It was stopped for a couple months because of all the fraud that was going on, and it was restarted about a month ago. This will allow large numbers of Haitians and others to stay here legally until at least February of twenty twenty six. It's causing havoc and Springfield, Ohio, also large parts of Pennsylvania, Michigan, et cetera. Joan you and I now is Leland Vider News Nation. Who has a perspective from a national perspective? What's going on? Leland Viverter, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown Leland. What do you say to an American living in Georgia, Arizona, Tennessee who suddenly, over a period of months, wakes up and your population is swollen by about thirty percent and individuals Shaw said, the culturally do not fit and we're put there. The rents are going up, it's impossible to get medical care, the schools are overrun, and then the mean begins about geese and about dogs and cats, and suddenly you're left to one under, Hey, dude, what happened to my country? So what would you say, Leyland Villa to the argument that small town America can unhandle the influx of legals under a parole system coming into their city and their county, what would you.
Speaker 7: Say, Well, what has happened I think over the past week is the rest of the country, and by that specifically, I mean Washington, New York, and the media is finally confronted with the reality that so many Americans in towns just like Springfield, Ohio. There's one hundred Springfields across the country, there's a thousand are dealing with and living through because of this enormous influx of sometimes sort of legal, sometimes illegal immigration that has come in and totally changed the makeup of these towns.
Speaker 3: And it's just right crime.
Speaker 7: It's the car accident epidemic that we heard about in Springfield. It's rents going through the roof, it's issues with school, it's issues with medical care. The list goes on and on, and I think you, in an odd way, is sort of outrageous as they're eating pets and kidnapping dogs.
Speaker 2: Was It's the.
Speaker 7: Comment is really beside the point that Donald Trump made to this extraordinarily real and difficult issue.
Speaker 1: And you bring up one hundred towns, five hundred towns or whatever it is happening all over the country. And I have a question whether you think the polling is reaching down to the groundwater of this problem in which large numbers of Americans, black, white, Hispanic, and otherwise might say, you know, what. We can't take this anymore. This is not right. Maybe Springfield, Clark County, maybe Tennessee, Michigan could put up with five one hundred or one thousand because there's some jobs availability, but not fifteen to twenty thousand with profound health problems. Along with Mike DeWine, the governor said that about seventeen percent of hations past the driver's test in Ohio, but that doesn't keep them from driving. And then the school system is completely imagined. A fourteen year old illiterate from Port to Prince in the third grade because that's where his academic achievement is and imagine snap benefits have gone four times up, paid for it, largely by the state of Ohio. You put all this together, do you think it is possible that this is the issue that will defeat Kamala Harris because she's in favor of this and the Trumpster opposes it. He said, elect me, this will stop. She says, elect me, this will continue. On steroids, is that an issue that posters have not yet touched.
Speaker 7: Well, the posters have definitely touched it. Because immigration or the border, however you want to define it, consistently ranks as the number two issue even among Democrats. The importance of the border or immigration, depending on how you want to define the issue.
Speaker 2: Is going up. And the immigration.
Speaker 7: Issue is becoming a proxy for all of the things that you laid out, the crime explosion, the car accident, academic the housing crisis, school overcrowding, on and on and on. So yes, I think I think there's a little bit deeper point, though I don't. I don't buy that the polling is not picking up issues. It may be under counting Donald Trump's support, and it did that in twenty sixteen, it did that in twenty twenty. But I'd argue it's one more there's one more thing here. It is exposing to and I will call it the elite media, but the pro Harris media that lives in the bubbles of New York and LA and Washington, d C. It is putting in their face the reason that a number of Donald Trump supporters support Donald Trump, because, as you pointed out, Kamala Harris looks at these issu and says, hey, this is what America's about. Is bringing all of these people here and giving them all these benefits, whether they come legally, whether they come illegally, whether it's good for America, whether we have jobs, doesn't matter. The more the merrier. And she said that during her debates, right which you wouldn't I legalize illegal immigration? And then you have Donald Trump who looks at these folks facing all of these issues we've laid out and goes, it's not your fault and I'm going to fix it.
Speaker 3: Well, who do you.
Speaker 2: Think they're going to pick?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's ninety percent Donald Trump. And when I talk to Clark County Springfield, Ohio residents, they'll tell you that if it's one hundred or five hundred, that's one thing, but fifteen twenty thousand, the great majority do not work. There aren't that many jobs in Clark County to fill, and there are some that are working, and the great majority do not. And the other thing that calls many Americans is that once you have legal status under a parole program under Harrison Biden, you then give to these illegals from terrible parts of the world, you of government benefits that many times Americans do not have a great expense. And no one contacted the governor of Ohio or the governor of Missouri saying, guess what we're going to bring about twenty to fifty thousand illegals into your state. Get ready. No one's contacting local officials and saying get ready for this, as if you can get ready for it. And so when the issue is raised and you bring up the mainstream meeting so called legacy liberal media, they talk about geese and dogs and cats, which is the reason they're covering it, because this has been happening in your city of New York City, in which Mayor Adam said, we can't take it anymore. There's too much here. Chicago is overwhelmed. The mayor there has lost complete control the behavior. And so everywhere in America you said a five hundred towns might be a thousand. It's affected by thistive negatively. And lastly, before I there's a question in here somewhere. It came out a couple of days ago the GEO said that for the first time in American history, the interest on the national debt is more than than one trillion dollars per year.
Speaker 3: Now that doesn't mean much to a swifty, but I would say that.
Speaker 1: When you talk about one trillion dollars a year in interest on the national debt, that is a number that is unfathomable, and that's going up because next year we're going to borrow another two trillion dollars, but on top of the pile with more interest and swifties don't understand that whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And so I'm looking at this thing. Sown in the end.
Speaker 1: Of this issue is the destruction of the currency of the United States of America. Whether it's Medicaid, whether it's food stamps, whether it's SSI Disability assistance, government support programs, Obama phones, et cetera. It's over the top. No one says we can't afford this. Probably Leland Vidett, when you were a young man, you may want to do a few things, but you would say to your wife or girlfriend or whatever, you know, we can't afford that. And when you were a kid, my mother often said to me, Billy, we can't afford that. No one says any more to a politician. And under Donald Trump there was an eight trillion dollar edition, and under Bien's going to be another eight trillion. No one ever says we can't afford this. Now, do you think, Leyland vettered we can't afford this?
Speaker 7: Well, I think we can't afford this. I think we can't afford a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how.
Speaker 7: Cutting taxes so there's no taxes on overtime helps. This helps it all, which was Donald Trump's proposal yesterday, in addition to no taxes on tips. We'll see if Kamala Harris steals that one as well. I think what you're getting at, and I think it's a really important point, is that there is absolutely no desire and I think this is true from both sides to solve the real problems that exist in America. Does Donald Trump want to close the border shore? But when it comes to dealing with the fiscal issues in America, which is going to be painful for us to deal with, but we need to zero interest by either Donald Trump or Kamala Harris to deal with those. When it comes to making the hard compromises which would be required to deal with twenty people twenty million people who are here illegally, either Donald Trump nor Kamala Harris seem to have any desire to do that and to deal with the compromises that would be required. No one wants to deal with Social Security or Medicare in the insolvency issues. Okay, so that to me cuts across both both political parties, and the people who get hurt the most, as per usual, are you know, the bottom third half of the economic population of America.
Speaker 1: And the Swifties don't understand that either. They're thinking, okay and am I was eighteen nineteen twenty. I did not have a vision of a national treasury problem or a difficulty in the larger issues. I didn't think about it. For example of Vladimir Putin putting this war council together to launch non nuclear missiles against European capitals because he says that if American missiles keep hitting of Russians and killing Russians in Moscow, that's war, and I'm going to fire non nuclear missiles at other capitals in Europe. Swifties don't know about that issue either. They don't understand that the one point two million American jobs lost the past twelve months filled by one point three million illegals filling those jobs.
Speaker 7: Oh, Bill, you have me, But you keep talking about the Swifties, and I feel like you're sort of talking. I think it's fair to say pejoratively about is it just people who look to Taylor Swift music or is it the youth of America.
Speaker 1: The youth, the youth of America, and I think especially the Swifties care about what Taylor says for them to do. And I'm told by the media she's going to sign up five hundred thousand new voters who are going to vote because Taylor Swift tells them to vote. You know, I often say Leland Vetter, a person shouldn't vote. They should cast a ballot, they should become informed on the issues. I hate it when I go to vote and there's somebody in front of me having to read a long issue one and they don't understand who's running, what's this?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: You cast a ballot, you don't vote. And I don't think I cast a ballot till I was in my thirties. I kind of knew what the hell was going on in the world. And young folks don't know what's going on in the world, and they react to things like student loan debt forgiveness which will never happen, or they react to things like abortion as if they're going to get one in the morning. They react to things that are irrelevant to TikTok. We live in the TikTok generation and you know that urinates me off too, Leland Vitter, I get all pissed off sitting here. I'm thinking, what in the hell happened to my country?
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that one scene in the movie. I can't take it anymore about what's happening in the country. I don't want the Swifties and the TikTokers determining the future of our country.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I do.
Speaker 7: I just don't agree with you.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what I know.
Speaker 7: Exactly what you say is the bill. It's Friday, Okay, this is a weekend to get some Greaters ice cream and enjoy fall golf. Kay, yes, don't, don't, don't. Yes, Yes, life's gonna be okay. Okay, people, people, I guarantee you your parents' generation was saying the same thing about you, about the youth of America. Okay, when you guys, all you know, grew your hair long and smoked pot and did whatever else you all did in the city seventies. Okay, Uh, that's that comes as.
Speaker 3: A huge surprise to all of us.
Speaker 7: But every generation looks at the next generation or two generations down, and all these kids don't understand anything. Okay, now, is there something to be said for good times create soft men? And that's happened. And now as a country, we are obsessed with things that are luxury items to be obsessed and worried about and to fight about because we don't really have any real problems and there's real problems on the horizon we're not dealing with. Sure, But I have found that when I talked to the youth of America and when we go out and do our reporting out across the country, you find kids who are very much engaged. The economy is the number one issue for them, and especially young men, which is I think where you would where I would go with this, are becoming more engaged than ever I hope in politics, I hope, and they are doing so because they're worried about number one issue, the economy, and number two issue, number two the cultural issues in America that have the face of America changing. So I don't know, Bill, maybe it's my youth and inexperience, but I got a little more hope than you.
Speaker 3: Do, Leylan.
Speaker 1: The song says, every generation blames the one before, and at some point every generation the country is going to hell in a handbasket. And uh, at some point some generation might be right, and I hope this is not the one that they were right.
Speaker 7: They might they might be, But you know what, you're counting on my generation for your social Security and God of care, so you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. My social Security is not too important to me. But nonetheless I love getting a check every month for about four thousand dollars, and I'm thinking, do I need no taxes on my Social Security benefits that I receive? It doesn't make any difference. However, it does explode the debt, and unless something changes in about eight years, social Security is going down by about twenty five or thirty percent. And neither Trump nor Kamala Harris will deal without it all because it's painful and we can't deal with.
Speaker 7: I got a good niche for you, though, Bill, I got a good niche for you. The Irs will accept any check you send them. You do your part as a great American. Figure out what the tax rate is on your Social Security check and you send it in. They will cash the check.
Speaker 1: I pay it, and you can always pay extra money based upon that big income you had from news nation. You can always send them more money. Go ahead, big my day. All right, Well, Leland, we bat it around pretty good. But every generation blames the one before. And uh, I just don't like the idea of swift. He's determining the outcome of this election. All right, Leland vintered every night on News Nation. Thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham for show, and God bless you this Friday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Leland, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, I may take his advice and go get some Greater's ice cream and some Skyline. Those are two of the four food groups on news Radio seven hundred l W.
Speaker 6: And by doing that and all that that requires, which is the hard work, the practice working as.
Speaker 10: A team, knowing that you will be undefeated even if you don't win every game. But no circumstance or event or moment will defeat your spirit.
Speaker 3: Hell hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: You know, if we have to listen to that for the next four eight years, I'm going to go to Madagascar and breed Moto dragons, You and me both. I won't be able to take it. Now, how about the politics of joy and hope? They say Trump is a rape, racist, a sexist, a homophobe, he's a crook, and he's fat and ugly. Let's have peace in comm in the campaign of joy. Okay, can we have some joy around here? And I guarantee you one thing.
Speaker 8: If the Trumpster got in, he get these two astronauts back.
Speaker 3: It'd be back in the morning.
Speaker 8: Didn't Didn't they get the Apollo thirteen guys back with Tom Hanks?
Speaker 3: That was Tom Hanks? You know, yeah? They got him back, did they? Failure is not an option.
Speaker 8: All those two people are up there, they were supposed to be back like three months ago.
Speaker 3: They're up there now to February.
Speaker 1: Saying it's the politics of joy and happiness. But Trump supporters are rapist, sexist, homophobes who somehow want to be a dictator.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about joy. Can we segment? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But one thing is I read the other day, which is unbelievable, Andy Mack that the lady that was with David Murer on the lady Davis, Yeah, she was a sorority sister with Harris.
Speaker 3: Explained that one to me. How about that? Why would the Trump put himself in that environment?
Speaker 8: I don't know, got no chance, No, he doesn't none, And they don't you know what, they don't give.
Speaker 3: Him a chance. No, all I know is know your role and shut your mouth.
Speaker 8: Well, here the student reporters of Proud Service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning.
Speaker 3: Dealers tame Star quality.
Speaker 8: You can feel in Cincinnati, colch Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three, eight, five seventy seven sixty five. But high school football Willie all across a tri state Tonight coverage begins at six high school football Tonight show on ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 3: How many shots fired tonight at high school games? I hope none? What about TAFF? What about North College Hill? What about it segment? I don't think. I don't know if those teams are going to play?
Speaker 1: How about forty three percent of students at CPS are chronically absent?
Speaker 3: Is that good or bad?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 8: Whether they get their eight hundred superintendent six months, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 3: I run one lady out of town, I run out of right. If lovin Her is right, I don't want to be wrong.
Speaker 8: College football tomorrow, Willie the victory bell on the line in Oxford, a beautiful Yeager Stadium, Bearcats red Hawks tickets still available seven hundred. Wlw's coverage eleven am also tomorrow. Number one Georgia, the Dogs and the Cats in Lexington and Kentucky, not Notre Dame at Purdue Dating at Indiana State. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals and Chiefs, of course Sunday in the massive matchup. According to our newsroom, a man up of incredible proportion game time is is we'll have four to twenty five?
Speaker 3: Will have it all right here segment. Once again, I point out to you the obvious day you refuse to acknowledge. What's that?
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow is one in eight in the first two games and the last.
Speaker 8: I'm predicting right now they go to Kansas City and beat him well.
Speaker 1: In the last nine games he's played, he's four and five as a starter.
Speaker 3: Is that good or bad? You think that's okay? Four and five?
Speaker 8: The Chiefs are gonna be without Marquise Hollywood Brown as he is on injured reserve with an injury I have I guess it's a dislocation of his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Joint eat when that happens. What about Jenkins and what about his thumb? He's he's doubtful. What about t Higgins and his hamstring? Doubtful?
Speaker 1: What about Joe Burrow and his wrist? He has to keep moving his wrists. He's okay, He's doing that.
Speaker 8: MLS soccer Hell is reel tomorrow night at t QL Stadium. The Columbus crew come to town to battle our our beloved Orange and Blue.
Speaker 3: You know, I believe that Hell is reel.
Speaker 8: Action at seven on Fox Sports thirteen sixty, But so is Heaven. Now the Reds open up a three game set up against the Twins tonight Winky's six oh five Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch at seven to ten, and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now, the Twins have released minor league catcher Derek Bender.
Speaker 3: Bender. I think this is Tony Bender's brother.
Speaker 8: After he told opposing hitters the types of pitches that were coming to the plate during at bats in a game last week that eliminated his team from playoff contention. For My Florida, He's a Bender's a sixth round pick out of Coastal Carolina in July playing for the Fort Myers Mighty muscles. The muscles in single a baseball second game of a double headed Bender told multiple hitters of the Lakeland Flying Tigers of Detroit farm team. The specific pitch is being thrown by starter Ross Dunn.
Speaker 3: How do you do that? I bet? I bet you he's real popular, probably as a red. Here comes a fastball, run on the inside. Here comes a fastball yep. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do about slider coming, you know, I see chaos and confusion everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, according to Dan Horde, he's a man.
Speaker 8: Six times in the last three years of Bengals in Kansas City have met six times. Cincinnati won the first three, Kansas City won the last two.
Speaker 3: Uh oh.
Speaker 8: Each game has included a lead change in the fourth quarter and overall scores of.
Speaker 3: These games give it to me.
Speaker 8: Kansas City won twenty seven, Bengals one twenty five, and the Bengals get six and a half. So we'll see what hal or Swift be there with Travis Kelsey guests.
Speaker 3: So are you a swifty?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Are you concerned about the swifty vote? No?
Speaker 1: Did they know what the hell is going on in this country. I'm not the swift.
Speaker 8: I'm playing the fifth on that one earlier. I thought you were a drinking I was drinking. You have to like George Thurgot, I drink alone. Well, we got problems everywhere. I can't stand the problem. They get two astronauts down out of space for months, countries in a mess. They're telling me, you know, Ukraine's in a war. At least we haven't. What about an You know what.
Speaker 3: We haven't heard anything about that lately. You forgot about going on over there? How about Putin.
Speaker 1: Yesterday got his war council together and said if American missiles guys heard that, yeh strike Russian cities, we will strike NATO with non nuclear hypersonic missiles. Did the Swifties know anything about that?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Not a swifty.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying everywhere I look, I see nothing but difficulties.
Speaker 8: She'll probably be in the CBS TV booth on Sunday and you cannot.
Speaker 3: Tony Romo and Jim nance have a.
Speaker 1: High school football game now without having kevlar on the cheerleaders all.
Speaker 8: They well, if Batavia and Schroeder was closed to play last night they didn't play because of that shooting yesterday late afternoon.
Speaker 3: College. Yeah, they don't have an opponent North College Hill.
Speaker 8: They stopped their game, and I think that I don't know if the Trojans are playing this week or not.
Speaker 1: But as Mike McConnell says, crime is way down, right, I don't know. I don't know what you think crime is down or his enforcement. Then whole world is in a minute, it's in term ever. I look every absolute turmoil, I mean, can't take it.
Speaker 3: Where's the good news in the world? There is none.
Speaker 1: It's a crisis, confusion and chaos. That's all I'm telling you. Crisis, confusion, and chaos. And if the Bengals lose again on Sunday, all now we got real crises.
Speaker 3: Confusion, and chaos.
Speaker 1: But the Golden One Joe Burrow would then be four and six the last ten games.
Speaker 3: Well is that good or bad? Four and six?
Speaker 8: I got a feeling they're going to go there and win could began, and I think maybe money mack mn.
Speaker 3: Am out to do with it.
Speaker 1: What if he kicks a fifty seven yarder that dings around the crossbars and go in money?
Speaker 3: All right with me?
Speaker 1: He's the only one that looked good recently. How about Jamar Chase challenging Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Where's all that contract talk stuff that he had about a week ago guaranteed?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Confusion, chaos and crisis, Confusion and chaos.
Speaker 3: That's all I got. I haven't heard anything about his contract talks this week? Have we? No?
Speaker 1: Higgins is what about Jenkins? See ever going to play out the thumb? He's from Michigan, He's hurt.
Speaker 3: He's got the thumb. Higgins got it. They're saying there t Higgins.
Speaker 8: Had to talk about the other day because they think, with all the pundits around here, they think he's faking an injury.
Speaker 3: What about memes?
Speaker 8: Memes, he's got a to like a peck pectoral muscle, got a peck problem right?
Speaker 3: Playing right right here? Is he playing? No, he's doubtful. I can't touch it. What are we on a daily basis around here? Active? Active? We on injured, reserve, crisis, doubtful, confusion and chaos.
Speaker 1: Now we've got Clark County head the governor. One about that? Oh, you know the number one religion and hate voodoo bingo, you get a needle stuck in your doll? You got a problem. That's what's coming into our culture. Voodooism and the worship of sheep and cows is some demonic god? Is that what you want? I'm just saying, I'm looking around. How about Kenny of Norwood drops off sixty eight pigs. Then he goes to the dog pound cole Ran Avenue to pick up all the dogs to feed the Haitians. What do you want, commander? A dock sound or maybe a terrier for lunch? Kenny from Norwood's got it right? Would you agree? Would you would you eat a dog or a cat?
Speaker 3: Neither? How about a goose? How about a flock of geese?
Speaker 8: Because all I think about is my past dogs. Could you eat no dog? Could you eat no cat?
Speaker 3: Could you eat Emma?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Could I eat Snorf? I don't think that's a peanut head? No Maxine? What about Zoomi and mem and Tutu?
Speaker 1: No, can't eat him. But in Haiti, if you can find a plump dog, guess what?
Speaker 7: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Looking good right there?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying we have crisis, confusion and chaos.
Speaker 3: That's all we got. Say, give me out of the Studge report.
Speaker 1: As we celebrate a great weekend, the rains in the southern parts of Kenton County, but not anywhere else. We have high school football can't be played because the shots fired. We have Clark County and complete chaos and confusion. We got the Bengals, Bengals about to play Kansas City in front of Taylor Swift and the Swifties. And we have a national debt interest now we pay over a trillion dollars a year in interest on the national debt, and the Swifties say, spend more money and kill more babies. Can't take it anymore, segment, I can't take it. Give me out of the Studge Report, please.
Speaker 8: Willie and utter of crisis, confusion and chaos.
Speaker 3: Everybody, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: I got a text here from Alex remember the former producer here?
Speaker 8: Oh, I thought it was Alex Tea, the King of the Republic, Alex t This is Alex Egan. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: I work with two people who live in Springfield. One has two cats that have been missing for twenty four hours. One has a missing dog whoa looks like dinner time. Carve it up, serve it up, baby. And how about the governor saying, yes, there's some geese, I'm missing from a pond, and several Haitians were solved trying to wring the neck of a goose. Ever ring the neck of a goose? No or geese? You no? How about this from Alex. Cats and dogs are missing.
Speaker 3: Got action?
Speaker 8: Say give me out of the I got to go home and rest. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report.
Speaker 5: See the Highway Patrol election again next week. Until then, remember leave your brother at the Red Cross, not on the highway. This is Robbery Croffe saying see you next week.
Speaker 8: Produced by the Sheriff Dave Keaton until Broadwick, Stay away from Clark County, blood on the streets and human sacrifices.
Speaker 3: Next segment, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Voodooism practiced on news radio seven hundred w ALW