Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America. Welcome this sunny Tuesday afternoon in the tri State. The rain's going away till the weekend. We'll see what happens. Then Red's baseball kicks off about five forty five to night. Terrible game last night, Singer, he was off key completely. It's terrible and Red's put up eight runs, didn't do any good. But nonetheless back out at tonight with the Nationals national stink. So we'll see what happens with that. But the city announced big pow wow a by having extra police patrols from Central Parkway to Liberty on two blocks. I think it's up Vine Street and back in Main Street. So cops when it's eighty five or ninety five degrees will be walking up and down from Vine Street, getting some great extracise, maybe stopping in the greaters here and there, talking to the residents, finding what's going on. Of course, relying upon Iris Rowley. The mother of Cincinnati is Iris Rowley, and she'll be there with her six figure salary talking to the residents to see what they need. But a man that has perspective and all this is the great Sergeant Dan Hills. He's now more or less retired with frontline advisors thirty five years in the mean streets of Cincinnati. Now has gotten visa, has a passport. I think he lives in Warren County. Got out alive, and Sergeant Dan Hills, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Since you know where the bodies are buried all over Cincinnati, can you tell me the law enforcement value of having police officers in a defined area flooding the district with two or three police officers leaving bear all the other streets in OTR. There's about seven or eight total blocks, and they're going to patrol two of the seven or eight. Will that help, Dan Hills? Will that help?
Speaker 2: I think it might help three seed easy, It might help.
Speaker 3: The dinner reservation numbers might have been down a little because of all the news and evolving over a rhine.
Speaker 2: So we need we need to we need.
Speaker 3: To have the wine flowing, Willie. We need to have the you know, the the flaming yon being being cooked just right, and and those restaurants and those things down there. You know, that's that's that's very vital to the way the city wants to see itself. The downtown flourishing, and of course the the vision, the vision of uh three CDC and then and over the rhine that has never I I don't think it's it's come to fruition quite.
Speaker 2: As as they had hoped that it would. You know, it's a lot of change.
Speaker 3: It's a whole lot different than when I was standing down there in the riots in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: But uh, it's it's it's come.
Speaker 3: A long way, but Willy, it's got a long long way to go from where they where.
Speaker 2: They hope it is. And and so that's what I think the value is. And you can we could debate whether that's wrong or right.
Speaker 3: I mean, if if here somebody that's living in Mount Washington, the war Hyde Park or Taylor Park or something like that, and you haven't seen you haven't seen a police officer in a month of Sundays, then you might say, well, this is this ain't too cool. But you know, the city sees itself, you know, going up or down, on on on how downtown slash over to rhyme progresses, and so it Yeah, I think I I read in the in the news where the union president said that this saint, this ain't the hours of the burglaries and the and the exteft from cars and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And I would agree, but it is the hour of.
Speaker 3: Like I said, a glass of wine and maybe a mixed drink for those who enjoy that going down to that air myself, Like you said, I'm in Warren County.
Speaker 4: Uh, my wife and I.
Speaker 3: When we say we're going downtown, yeah, or we're going to go downtown, We're either going to downtown Levinmon or downtown Loveland.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: You know, every down then we'll go to downtown Milford when we really want to, we want to mix it up a little bit, we'll go to down. Yeah, we'll go to downtown Milford. But you know it's it's uh, the city wants the downtown to flirt. And that's not like I said, I I can't sit there and just throw hand grenade after hangarnade at that.
Speaker 2: That's it. There is value in that. But again, if if.
Speaker 3: Your airways are reaching out to the farther reaches of the city, uh, those in Westwood and Covedale and uh Oakley and some of these places, they might be saying, well, where's my police patrol? I'm sure like because those seff fromatos aren't just happening in O t R. Really, those steh fromatos and the stolen cars are happening all over the city, and burgeries are.
Speaker 2: Happening all over the city.
Speaker 3: And you know, we're still down one hundred and fifty or more police offic Sure, and when we're doing a concentrated effort because there's such there's such tremendous issues down there with the crime numbers and O TRUH, when you're doing those concentrated numbers, it does eventually have an effect on the.
Speaker 2: The other areas that.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't you can't pull a rabbit out of hat and you can't you can't just make something out of nothing. They're they're half those those patrols are coming from somewhere.
Speaker 2: And I know that's the oldest headline.
Speaker 3: I think the oldest headlines in the in the history of of of reporting is stone Sell will add more patrols house house State troopers are going to add more patrols for this event or that event. Like where are they getting all these new people? I think it's Uh, sometimes it's it's a little bit smoking mirrors, really adding patrols of smoking ears and this is a little smoking mirrors, you know, having a couple of people walking it should have some.
Speaker 2: Positive effects from those few blocks.
Speaker 3: I personally wouldn't want to be the one walking those the streets you might have you might have somebody that might not be a big fan, you know, cause you cause you concern, shall I say, down in those areas you might feel a little uncovered at times.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I was Sergeant Dan Hill's facts are stubborn things, and when I had your successful successor in title on Officer ken Kober, he related the fact that in the first six months of this year there were one one hundred car break ins, which means you're heading toward over two thousand car break ins. We're going to head toward about four hundred wounded, about eighty to ninety will be killed. The burglaries and rocks through windows to steel. The liquor is unbridled. Channel five last night had some well intended I'm sure, a liberal Democratic female woman operating some sort of a dress shop on Vine Street saying she'd been broken into four times since the first of the year, and at some point she quit calling the police because there's nothing, nothing that they're going to do. And it's because when the arrest are made, you get to juvenile court or common police court, and the criminals are out before the paperwork is done. Then one sentencing takes place, nothing occurs. And so for those who say it's political, it really isn't. Twenty years ago the Democrats controlled everything in the city of Cincinnati and things are not bad. They've gone from Democrats to progressives, to Marxist to communists to keep going further left. And that, mom, Donna, you think it's possible to be a communist elected? The answer is yes. And so what is the sergeant dan Hill's solution to rampant, unbridled crime, mobs of teenagers taking over streets, whether it's into Oakley or in Clifton or on the banks. What is the Dan Hill's solution? Because if it in politics, I think Charlie Luken was, for example, I think he was a Democrat, and I think Brendan Cole was a Democrat. I don't know about Tom Striker politics, probably a Democrat. And so what changed in twenty years The politics are the same but the results are different.
Speaker 4: Why well, Willie.
Speaker 3: I think you have so many issues to just brush on them. You just have the rot and decay of society that continues to go further and further left. I was talking to a police friend just earlier this morning and saying, like, how many generations has it been where there is not a mother and father involved in, you know, the raising of kids. I started the mean streets of Cincinnati in nineteen eighty seven, and sometimes the bad guys to deal with, you know, they had a mother that cared or something that.
Speaker 2: We could report to.
Speaker 3: I remember working with this old old policeman, Dave Shaum, God rest his soul. He we used to threaten bad guys he knew with telling their mothers on him, and they.
Speaker 2: Would, they would, they would, don't do that, don't do that offer.
Speaker 3: I don't tell my mom, you know, I'll get that warrant taken care of. Well, let's go take care of it. And how much that's changed. There was always a mother, maybe a grandmother, maybe a grandfather on occasions that was involved. But now you have you have so many generations as the generations turnover quickly because you have babies having babies, And that polease friend out I was talking to now, he says, he says, do you remember when you were a young policemen. He had talk to the kids, and they would aspire to be a baseball player, football player, basketball player, something like that. He says, Now these kids aspire to be thugs. That's what they want. They want to be thugs. They have no other hero worship than the thuggery around them. So you have societal rot. And you know, the fact that we don't take care of the little things anymore leads.
Speaker 2: To societal rot. Look at the homeless stuff down that time.
Speaker 3: You brought up my front line advisor's work. I often represent correction deputies and predisciplinary hearings and the third shifters have early morning hearings, and I'll be down there and walk around see all the home. Well this is not this morning, but yesterday morning. And uh, I had hearings both mornings. I'm walking and it's still, you know, just now getting a.
Speaker 4: Little haze of light.
Speaker 3: And in the little pocket of a business was a man sleeping. And that man, well he was only half asleep because he had his jars down and let me see radio.
Speaker 2: He was giving himself some.
Speaker 3: Pleasure as he lay there on his side, facing into the into the door.
Speaker 2: And I think, well, you know. I guess in fact.
Speaker 3: It's become these folks bedroom. So if that's how he wakes up, uh doing that. But but I just thought of the rot of of the inner city into the decay. And there's probably a couple other homeless people sleeping within.
Speaker 2: Sight of of this.
Speaker 3: So do you do you want to have a business, Willie where you come down to unlock your doors and there's uh, there's some great big fellow there lay playing and made bed bed way your your entrance way, and and he's and he's sitting there, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, thinking of.
Speaker 3: Thinking of some sort of pornographic thing in his.
Speaker 2: Mind while he's a pleasuring off, making self feel making himself feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, Sergeant Daniels, you brought up quality of life. And I've said this for the last few years. It's the broken window theory. Take care of the small stuff that so it doesn't metasticize the large stuff.
Speaker 4: It used to be.
Speaker 1: We had a really tough, I think cruel sentencing judge named Jack Rosen who would put people in jail in the first defense for not having a driver's license for six months. Now cops in Cincinnati aren't pulling people over because it's a pain in the neck. Let me have your license and proof of insurance. Well I don't have a license. Well where's your license. I'm not sure you have proof of insurance. No, let me run. What's your name? I don't want to give you my name.
Speaker 4: What's your data?
Speaker 1: Broth? I might give you my data birth and so suddenly then you tell somebody I'm gonna pull you out of the car and I'm gonna find out who you are.
Speaker 4: Well, none of that happens today.
Speaker 1: And so it was a sense that when we pull large peoples over, people over for minor traffic violations, it leads to this, Then it leads to that, and then it leads to this. So we have large numbers of curfew violators, which they used to have rec centers to take the kids to rec centers have their parents can pick them up, But they don't do that anymore. I see open air drug sales at Washington Park and open air marijuana use. I go up to two cops in duty's sitting there. I'm watching this family draw. All of them are smoking pot. He said, well, we don't enforce that anymore. I said, well, you know, it is a state criminal statute. He said, but we're told not to enforce that anymore. Drunkenness, homelessness, bricks through windows, the little things lead to bigger things. And then when they do arrest somebody, ken Kober tells me that to get a bond set, it's always no bond. Hell A magistrate Anita Birding, about two weeks ago set a low bond on some eighteen year old that shot a fourteen year old in the back of the head and robbed them. And that kid's out on the street with his gun. The Ryan Hinton model just turn eighteen years old. Life of I'm and the social media postings have him what looks like the Fredo Bandino with numerous guns hanging from him as if it's a compliment. So you take care of the small stuff, that doesn't become the big stuff. Now we don't do the small stuff, it becomes the big stuff when the big stuff happens. Shoot somebody in the back of the head. They were outn bond anyway, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: They're not even taking care of the big stuff. And I will you know you you bring me back to the good old days. I remember, Judge Rosen, I'm sure you remember Judge hammerm Hard, Harry mcawain absolutely absolutely, yes, Uh, A couple others you know that that were just fabulous that you know, when we walked back from the room, we we knew the bad we knew the bad guy was was going to regret their actions to some degree.
Speaker 2: And that that's that's why I said, it's so it's so.
Speaker 3: Many societal issues. I don't know where to begin.
Speaker 2: You know, if you ask me what what would I do?
Speaker 3: I would do everything I could get our numbers back up up. I would do everything I could publicly front out the the the judges and the sheriff and the prosecutor, everything I could to.
Speaker 2: Get them to get as busy as they could.
Speaker 3: And then I would probably explore putting more and more folks out there. And this is this is after the the murder of the of the gym owner.
Speaker 2: I I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Why why not have more people out there in our our criminal apprehension units to where we're out there looking for all these wanted folks, because we know we got hundreds, we got thousands of people wanted. And that's what they were talking about. The bad guy in that case, Mordecai Black, he was he was wanted, but he wasn't necessarily. I know, the cofferme on the computer once.
Speaker 2: But even going to the radar of the of the.
Speaker 3: Of our Major Apprehensions unit, they are too busy looking for people who shot people kill people. If we would expand those units and go out there and just start going after all of our violent want it's felon's and get them off the streets because they're the ones that are repeat offending it over and over and over again. But it doesn't work unless the next steps of the justice system are also intact. And there's not a whole lot you can do about that if you're.
Speaker 2: The police chief.
Speaker 3: But if I was the police chief, I would do everything I could do at my end, Like I said, I'd get those numbers back up by pressure city Hall to make those numbers greater, because when you have a lack of the back end of the justice system, you more or less need an occupying army.
Speaker 2: And that's what they're showing you.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's probably business is probably three CDC that's forcing the officers to be there. But there should be officers like that and all sorts of problem areas around the city, and we should be locking folks up and back to the pressure campaign. Doing everything you can from you know her end, from the police chief's end. There's more that could be done. You got to get the mayor. You got to get the mayor fired up. He's got to start confronting the county officials. He's got to startling against the Democratic buddies.
Speaker 2: And and that's not gonna have a witness.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna happen right now.
Speaker 2: I know bym wishful thinking. Give me a little witchful thinking.
Speaker 4: Here, Sergeant Hills. I'll say this.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to break into a business or into a car, which happens two thousand times every year, don't do it between four to twelve, four pm to midnight on Maine and Vine Street. Wait till one am in the morning, and you're good to go. Instead of saying, you know what, it's smoking mirrors, it's not reality.
Speaker 2: It is. Indeed, it's smoking mirrors. But I think you can be a little bit.
Speaker 3: More comfortable if you're if you're going downtown to have yourself a cocktail, and that's that's step sependlorus.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to Peppin Dolores and get some shrimp, flombay and Pasta Bolina's, and I feel good about it. Just get out by midnight because that's when the streets are turned over, all right, Sergeant Dan Hills, I was going to talk to you about Covington police who have become a big issue beating the crap out of protesters. In Cincinnati, they give them little paper tick. It's in Covington they kick your ass, and that's the way things are. The poor cops going to be in the in the crosshairs of Davey Muir of ABC News until he's fired. We'll talk about that some other day. But Sergeant Dan Hill's frontline advisors, thirty five years in the business, a proud resident of Warren County. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And sergeant you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: God bless you you William, God bless America.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: It's been several days, but the national news has figured out there's a different approach to lawbreakers in Covington as opposed as Cincinnati and Cincinnati they hand you a daisy and a piece of paper. In Covington, they kick your ass. Let's continue with more, Bill Cunningham News. Next, that's your home of the Reds. Maybe a win tonight in Washington on news radio seven hundred WLW. All right, now the Great American here and a little bit news at the bottom there. Relative to Trey Hendrickson. You know, I'm kind of old school when it comes to honoring a contract, and I know the normal procedures in the no Fun League, the National Football League is not don or contracts and a threaten to hold out to you get more money, and other franchises normally collapsed, like the Steelers gave TJ. Watt guaranteed money of forty one million dollars guaranteed for two years plus this year, he's going to get over one hundred million dollars and guaranteed money. And Trey Henderson is probably as good or better than TJ.
Speaker 4: Watt.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, the dealers collapsed and said, Okay, Parsons in Dallas is going to get some big time deal guaranteed money to play football, and TJ. Watt the contract went through this year. Parsons contract goes through this year. Cleveland had a great edge Russia that they basically said, you know what, let's throw up the old contract, give you a new one. But Mike Brown doesn't go that way. Mike Brown said yesterday at the Mock Turtle Luncheon that he would anticipate the deal deal with Trey Henderson would get done by whenesday. Well, here we are Tuesday, and Hendrickson's the NFL sacked leader, has had recently as good a year as TJ. Watt, and he's going to make less than half the money, and so he doesn't like it. So he told the team he just heard the news that he's left Dodge. He's going back home and not going to get done supposedly, Well, the fact of the matter is Trey Hendrickson signed a contract to play this year for the Cincinnati Bengals, and he's in order to earn that seventeen million dollars, he's got to show up and go to work and do whatever. And then the Bengals have said, look at the end of this year, and you keep your performance where it is now and you'll be paid commensurate with Miles Garrett, et cetera. And if not, we'll see what happens. And Mike Brown said yesterday spent a long negotiations. Hendrickson is a fine player. He's a good guy. We want him here. Well, you're going to try to make sense of it from our perspective. We'll see, And he said, I'm I'm not persuaded that it's not going to get done, But as far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better. The odds of him holding out the entire season is quite rare, like a Carson Palmer situation. So we'll see what happens down the road. But when you honor a contract, it means your word means something, and don't sign the contract otherwise, in which case don't have to worry about it. Well, similar to Stephen Colbert, Who's not funny anymore, CBS Late Night Show, David Letterman had about twice the ratings of one Stephen Colbert. And it appears, according to everyone says this, that Colbert Show by itself loses annually about forty million dollars loses. They have more than one hundred staffers, they have a high rent and other cost at the Ed Sullivan Theater.
Speaker 4: And he was paid.
Speaker 1: He's being paid twenty million dollars a year and the show loses forty million dollars a year. You may not know it, but in television or radio ratings and revenues matter a bunch. So when you have bad ratings and bad revenues and you lose forty million dollars a year, sounds like the WNBA, for God's sakes. So it used to be the late night shows are about comedy. In fact, I potted up the quote that the Great One made Johnny Carson quote, tell me the last time Jack Benny or Red Skelton, any comittean used this show to do serious political issues. Once you start that, you start to get that self important feeling that what you say has great import You could use that show as a forum to swape people. And I don't think you should do that as an entertainer quote unquote, but Late Night, whether the Jimmies or Colbert have used that to attack Republicans and attack Democrats constantly. And of course the media is angry about this. Of course they're angry. Well, they're angry because they're losing their outlets for their political viewpoints. That's why NPR and PBS were defunded, because they became so political and their expression of political ideologies that have turned off so much to the audience. And my proof for those who say, you know what, NPR is not political, is not ideologic at all. Well, Yuri Berliner spent about twenty five years at NPR. I've never listened to NPR. Put my hand up to God. I've never listened to NPR VXUGUC. I wish that people working there, well, some of our former employees are there. I hope they keep their jobs. But government should not fund a news operation. Would you agree When government funds the news operation, it reflects a viewpoint of government. So this Uri Berlin aer said, among other things, and he was at NPR for twenty five years, he said the following, And this guy knows about NPR, would you agree, news editor at NPR quote, it's a self inflicted wound, a product of how PR embraced a fringe progressivism that costs in any legitimate claim as an impartial provider of news, much less one deserving of government support.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 1: I've read some opinions, you know, the n PR VXU GUC. They're not audiological. Well, I think you're a bolliner who worked there for twenty five years and read the news. When he said quite loud that they've lost all claims to being legitimate as an impartial provider in news because they're too ideological, they're too progressive. That's what they do. So the recision package passed last week on Friday, cutting one billion dollars in funding to VXU and g UC and another NPR and PBS stations. Yes, they're not going anywhere. The older white female liberals who find themselves on bridges and comingkan oft times are going to pay more money to watch old BG's concerts.
Speaker 4: And they're going to be fine.
Speaker 1: You want to you want to make a bet with me that in five years, NPR and PBS are both still here, that VXU and GUC are still here, still broadcasting. I think it's almost certain they will. From an autological perspective, why should government fund the news media operation? Now, If you just want to make documentaries, do Ken Burns stuff, that's fine. But when you do the news and government funds the news, it may toe to the company line. And as a consequence, they're not going to criticize at all Democrats for all the sins and crimes they commit because they're fellow travelers in the same vein. And Steve mccolbert loses forty million dollars a year, And as far as the eye can see, they're going to keep losing forty million dollars a year. And if you're in that business, the broadcasting, how long can you keep losing forty million dollars every year and keep that product on the air. Now, he wants to recoin the whole issue. He wants us to be me against Donald Trump, me against Michael Johnson, me against Republican senators, me against whoever.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's the fact that the show is unprofitable and has low ratings. If I in radio here was unpopular and had low ratings, I would blame no one but myself for not being maintaining, entertaining and informative. I wouldn't blame you. I wouldn't blame Hillary Clinton or Hakeem Jeffries or Schumer.
Speaker 4: I blame me.
Speaker 1: And so in another sense, you would agree with me. I think I am public radio. I'm in the public I use the public airwaves and I'm in radio. But government doesn't fund what I do. And if you're a liberal that think government should fund a news operation, how would you fiel? The government gave one point one billion dollars to seven hundred WLW and fifty five KRZ and thirteen sixty and ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Would you want your money going into my pocket through the tax dollars? Answer that question? Raise your hand, yes or no? I see a bunch of yeses. Well, I think most Americans would say that government should not pay me to do my radio talk show. Government should not pay Jack Crumley to do the news. Or Tricia Mackie of Fox nineteen, who received all these great awards she's been out of for more than thirty years. Tricia Mackie and tanyo'rourke and Shria Pololo are the three dominant and news characters in this town, and not one dollar they earned from the US government. Why should the government fund the news media operation? Can you answer me that question? Riddle me that, batman. How does that make any sense in today's world? It makes no sense. And AM Radio covers every village, every hamlet, every township, every county in the United States of America or the Internet. Everyone's got a phone right access, so it's completely unnecessary, completely unneeded. And the reason the Democrats are screeching like stuck pigs is because NPR and pbs are government funded progressivism, not just declared by me, but by Yuri Berliner, who worked at NPR as an editor for twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Why should government fund that?
Speaker 1: And if you lose the late night talk shows that aren't funny, lose to Jimmies, and lose Stephen Colbert, another outlet's gone. The Washington Post is losing one hundred million dollars a year, and Jeff Bezos, the owner, says that he wants the editorial board and the reporting to reflect a wider range of issues and not just left wing progressivism. How about that novel concept? So the government should be out of funding news media operations at some point, soon all the late evening talk shows will be gone, and that Harvard and Yale and Columbia and all the big time colleges have to quit their anti Jewish, anti Semitic rants and raves, and the country is going to be better off for all of it. It all begins with a simple idea that capitalism works, that the fre enterprise system works, and that government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers. And speaking of that, I'm glad you brought that up. I found this column out of the Washington Free Beacon, it would take about fifteen to twenty billion dollars to completely upgrade the air traffic control system in this country. Fifteen to twenty It's been ignored for many years and it metastasized the last four or five years. Also the rail system, by the way, but nonetheless so Pete Budhajeedge, who is the leader of the Democrats to be the presidential candidate in twenty twenty eight. As you may know, with Secretary of Transportation, he was a DEI hire for four years. And review of the records by the Free Beacon shows that the Department of Transportation under Pete budhaj Edge, who's South Bend, Indiana's favorite mayor, focused on DEI grants totaling over eighty billion dollars over four years, which is over half the entire budget in a typical year. It was pushing an agenda. He wanted DEI to proliferate on the nation's airplanes and trains and trucks. He was pushing that agenda. And now we have airlines that are having many delays in the summertime and also close calls in the air because we have an antiquated air traffic control system. Instead of spending money on upgrading the air traffic control, upgrading the roads, the bridges, the highways, the trucks, and et cetera. Pete Bootage has spent half the money eighty billion dollars handing out grants to fellow Democrats to study DEI principles.
Speaker 4: He wasn't focusing.
Speaker 1: On safety, not just aviation, but also roads and bridges, where forty thousand Americans die every year on the roadways. And I would think that is a total, absolute, complete waste of money, would you agree? And that's and Donald Trump is canceling the DEI grants and using money beginning in the fiscal on October, to upgrade air traffic control, to upgrade our bridges and roads and have more safety. And when it comes to rail transportation, makes a lot of sense to me. Put the Democrats in charge. They pay off their buddies with big grants to study things, to write reports back and forth to each other, and give the women and men to graduate from liberal colleges and women studies in English literature a great job to study something instead of improving air travel. And I read this report and I thought this is the guy that leads the Democratic pack to be the next president of the United States. Can you imagine Pete Buddha Judge, whose failure in South Bend was so bad that when he left office, Rocky Boyman tells me he had less than a twenty percent approval rating. He couldn't get re elected to nothing got rid of him. Pete Buddha Judge and now Secretary Transportation, eighty billion dollars spent on Dei as the nation's air traffic control system collapses. He's spending money on Dee and that guy wants to be the next president. According to Democrats, he fits with what they need and what they want. This story, I think is the lustrative of a larger problem. And in Cincinnati, at one o'clock today, in about eight minutes, the mayor is going to hold a get together with other so called stakeholders to see what to do about crime and Cincinnati. As I just discussed with Sergeant Dan Hills, it isn't a Cincinnati problem. It's a cultural social problem available in visiting every major city in this country. Cincinnati, believe it or not, is better off than Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Memphis, Atlanta, Washington, d C. Just named the city. We're much better off, but we're on the way to being just like Chicago. And the essence of the problem is almost insoluble by government. It's cultural when it's considered desires to put one holding guns like Ryan Hinton on social media to prove what a tough guy you are, and the fact that these kids are not raped and functional families people like Shinnon do in Duke Way, people like Chris Smitherman, people like like Lincoln b Ware and just to name all the black Democratic judges I know, Melvine marsh etc. At least had one functioning parent who loved them dearly and make sure they went to school, were fed properly, and had the right values. The lack of law enforcement compliance in Cincinnati has a lot to do with a lack of culture, a lack of family, a lack of faith, a lack of an idea that I'm pursuing something greater than myself. And until you fix the culture, until you change the idea of what being a teenager means, nothing's going to change. You can put your police patrols on two streets between four pm and midnight and then the crime will be committed to three pm or three am. Nothing's going to change, and it's not going to change because the culture right now is sick, and it's sad, and it's to mened. I would think the odds of a kid being born into a family structure in Cincinnati, then graduating from high school eighteen years later and the same family structure with a mother and a father at home is almost non existent. I had one teacher tell me in her twenty two years of teaching, they didn't have that happened to her one time in the year she was a teacher. You can't get parents or guardians to come to parent teacher conferences. They ignore it. There's no failure in CPS. If you do fail, guess what they promote you. Anyway, Twenty five percent don't show up any day. That's called truancy for the parents. That can be a crime. When there's curfews, that is a crime. When you have open air smoking of drugs that is a crime. When the homeless sleep in the doorways of businesses, that is a crime. When you have individuals that are speeding or conducting reckless operations that aren't pulled over because it's not culturally acceptable because so many do not have licenses or insurance. That's a crime. How about it a novel concept? How about enforcing the present law? How about saying from this point forward, we're going to deal with a broken window theory of law enforcement, to deal with the small stuff, so then metastasize to the big stuff.
Speaker 4: How about that idea novel? Let's continue.
Speaker 1: Red's Baseball kicks off tonight about five forty five pm. REDS in the Nationals. And also later on today after one o'clock, we have Jeff Cruey are coming on one of their eclumnists of town Hall to talk about all the successes of Donald Trump and how the cities are in collapse. Then after two o'clock today a special guest. How we car ran into him on a chat site and we discussed a few things, and how we Carr has been in talk radio for about forty years in the Boston area and he's on a sister station of ours, and I thought, how we Carr is a living legend and we've never had him on the radio, him and I together. That's after two o'clock today at Rome of the REDS News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Bill cunning in.
Speaker 3: The Great American.
Speaker 1: Of course, one of the great commentators and thinkers in America today is Jeff crue Air. Unfortunately he lives in New Orleans, Louisiana. Many columns are up at Townhall, town hall dot com. Trump turned his head and saved America. Jeff crue Air, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, before we get to your column, I've had this theory for a long time, share with I want to get your thoughts on it. We have large American cities and basically total collapse. One can argue that the worst American city might be Philadelphia, it might be Los Angeles, it might be Chicago, it might be San Francisco, it might be Atlanta, run city. Can we be a great nation with dozens of American cities and total collapse? Before we talk about your column, No, I mean we can't.
Speaker 2: I mean LA's amass New York.
Speaker 5: They're having a chance maybe to turn things around with their election coming up. The Democrats control all.
Speaker 2: Of these cities.
Speaker 3: That's got to end, Bill, because the Democrats.
Speaker 5: Have destroyed are great cities, and these are cities with a wonderful history. That have been just destroyed. New Orleans is another example. I mean, they're just all over the country. They've done damage everywhere.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we've got to turn it around.
Speaker 5: I mean, the people in these cities have to stop voting Democrats. They have to stop rewarding the people that have destroyed their city, that have made them hellholes as far as crime and infrastructure and blight. Well, and hopefully that will eventually change Bill, but they've got to do it because all the Republicans have left those cities and moved out into the suburbs.
Speaker 4: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know about New Orleans, but in Cincinnati we have on place with the so called rich, with their guarded gates and their special places to live. In the city of Cincinnati, I guess, like the city of New Orleans or Chicago, the middle class is vacated, gone out to the sub where I was leaving behind the poor. I look at the riots, I look at abortion clinics and cities. I look at government dependency. I look at awful public schools. I can't imagine going to a public school or New Orleans.
Speaker 4: A chance of getting a.
Speaker 1: Valuable education is non existent, and homelessness and open air drug use and weak and woke cops and the court system, the prosecutors, taxes are high, human trafficking taking place, and we used to have weak democrats are in charge of the cities for a long time. But you had reasonable democrats, even Bloomberg was a Democrat, or the Dailies father and Son. In Los Angeles you had mayor Bradley. You had some functional mayors. But the last twenty years right down the tubes. But when you have hope, I look at Mount Donnie. I guess he's heading the polls in New York City with forty percent and the opponents are going to slice up the other sixty percent. Instead of going one way. The Democrats keep electing Brandon Johnson or Kim Back. Yes, keep electing Mom Donnie, I guess. And Atlanta's gone, Washington d C. With Bowser. Before we talk about your column, which is great, do you have hope, because when you think the hope is relying upon the democratic liberal progressives who put them in charge, they prayed to be going the other direction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they're doubling down on stupid. I mean they're going worse and worse and worse. Further to the left. Mondannie is a disaster. He's going to make Eric Adams look like a competent mayor, I mean in comparison. So I think there's a chance for the Republican in New York to possibly eke out a victory if the vote is split up enough. You know, here in New Orleans, we've got elections coming up this fall. Hopefully a moderate will get elected where we can move the city in a mort as you say, there were some moderate Democrats that were at least reasonable, that's what we need in New Orleans, and we were Republican can't get elected in New Orleans. It hadn't been elected since eighteen seventy two. So we're just trying to get the best Demmocrat we can't kill.
Speaker 2: And you're right about they're rich.
Speaker 5: They've got Orld's got so many beautiful neighborhoods. The Garden District uptown where these rich people live. They don't send their kids to public schools. They send their kids to these private schools, these the very elite schools. And then you've got the public schools that the rest of the people send their kids too, and you know their disasters. So yeah, it's it's in all the big cities.
Speaker 2: That's what's going on. It said tail A.
Speaker 5: Two cities the very rich and the very poor and the middle class are gone.
Speaker 2: Well good.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine, one of my old kids I coached, Mike Kulfeld, runs large parts of New Orleans medical system. I wish them well, but you can't function in the city with all these intractable, difficult problems because I lay the blame at the feet of Democratic voters who kind of live conservatively and then they vote liberally, and I like so many liberals, want to live right and they speak. But you can't have people like your mayor and our mayor and Karen Bass and Brandon Johnson continuing in power. It's up to the voters to say, you know what, we can't take it anymore anyway.
Speaker 5: Let's talk right now now, bail just one quick thing. They've made it so terrible that people can't afford to live in their city. So now they can't answer saying, all right, we're going to give you more free stuff. We're gonna have cdy owned grocery stores because of the affordability crisis.
Speaker 2: That they created. So they're again making.
Speaker 5: It worse by doing more and more that the government should be getting away from. You need the private sector to thrive, not government to do more. Government does nothing well, Bill, we know.
Speaker 1: That, especially democratic liberal government. And now you can't be a liberal. You've got to be a progressive. Now you can't be a progressive. You've got to be a Marxist. Now you can't be a Marxist. Hell, you have to be a communist.
Speaker 2: And so I.
Speaker 1: Always like to think I have hope for our cities, but I'm waiting for just one slight turn. Nonetheless, your column a few days ago, Trump turned his head and saved the mayor. Please explain, well.
Speaker 5: I mean, by the grace of God, he was not assassinated in Butler, Pennsylvania, millimeters away from disaster. The country would have been thrown into chaos. The Democrat probably would have won the presidency. Our country would be in utter turmoil and disaster right now. So we were so fortunate in that he survived, that he was able to get elected. You know, the first six months have been outstanding. He's been able to turn things around. I just think what could have happened if that attempted assassination had been successful. And I'm so angry that we haven't had answers about what happened on that day, how that incoonfidence was allowed to occur, and how a twenty year old kid almost killed the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Thank you amazing.
Speaker 1: And you point out that Crooks was able to do something the Secret Service did not do that as crooks, the assassin put up drones, and the Secret Service, I don't want to say this almost it was. They were so incompetent, so grossly now phasians. Did they intend the logical consequences of their inaction? I don't think so. It was so bad. How could crooks afford drones but the Secret Service couldn't. And the assassin's one hundred and fifty feet away with a scope on a roof looking down at the President's head.
Speaker 4: How is this possible?
Speaker 2: I know? And he was allowed to run around the.
Speaker 5: Rally area and nobody stopped him, and people were pointing him out, Hey.
Speaker 2: He looked suspicious.
Speaker 5: Then they pointed him out on the roof there. He didn't have anybody on the roof because it was too sloped. To remember, it was too dangerous for the Secret Service agents to be up there. Yet he was up there bear crawling into position, and he had, of course the time to take eight shots, they say, before he was taken out by the counter sniper. I mean again, it is a miracle. It is a miracle that Donald Trump survived that. And that's why I believe it was a divine intervention that allowed our country to be saved, because otherwise, I mean, I can't imagine how horrible things would be right now if Kamala Harris or Joe Biden, oh all.
Speaker 1: It sets my arm put hairs on fire. I mean, I'm thinking Kamala Harris, put lighter fluid into my armpits and light him up. Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz, Well, how about this? This cigaret Service director Kimberly Cheetle testify, quote the roof was so sloped at his highest point, we couldn't put an agent up there. It's like what And then after that happened, she kept her job for months, and then a a couple of three weeks later, here's the Donald playing golf and there's another assassin with his barrel through the bushes, pointed at Donald Trump's head. And guess what, Well, how about how'd that happen? If the agent a hole in front, hadn't seen that here comes the Donald in his cart heading toward the barrel of a of a rifle and he would have been killed again. And now we got Iranians wanting to kill the guy. Before we talk about your column, explain how all this is possible unless this Secret Service doesn't intend the consequences.
Speaker 5: Of their behavior, right, I mean, it's just utter incompetence, or they could have insiders within the agency working with these potential assassins. Or who knows whether other countries were involved in some of this Iran maybe even Ukraine. I mean, this guy Ryan Ruth was very, very pro Ukraine and the you know, the thinking was a President Trump was not. So I think that there is much more investigation than needs to be done. I'm very unsatisfied. Did I hear that there's nothing to see here, that this is over?
Speaker 4: It's over?
Speaker 5: No, No, no, it's not over.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to get to the bottom of it. Bill.
Speaker 1: You know, I've said I trust Cash Betel, I trust Dan Bongino. I like to think I trust Pam Bonding. Not so sure about that.
Speaker 4: But these are the.
Speaker 1: Persons for the last six months plus in charge in the sense of the investigation of the multiple assassination attempts at Donald Trump, and the silence is deafening.
Speaker 5: Why, well, Ron Johnson, our great senator from Wisconsin, said, is the FBI stonewalling. They're not cooperating with the investigation into what happened on July the thirteenth. So I don't understand why there's not complete openness, the complete cooperation. We've got our people in charge. There should be a full investigation of this.
Speaker 2: And there's not.
Speaker 4: So that worries me.
Speaker 5: There's got to be more of an outcry from Congress more than Ron Johnson. I know Chuck Grassley has been helpful in getting information out about what happened. There needs to be more. It needs to be taken up by the leadership. President Trump has been not too vocal about this thrivingly, but maybe he doesn't want to even think about it, wants to just move on. But I'm just worried about his protection. Bill, I'm worried about his safety. I don't trust the Secret Service. How can you after those two incidents.
Speaker 1: You have in your column quote the federal bureaucracy's never ending a version to transparency and truthfulness remains I look at the referral a few days ago by Telsea Gabbert to the DOJ about the crimes, the sins and the crimes committed by a cabal of Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein, Obama, Comy and Brennan is a bad guy former communist literally a former communist, and Andrew McCabe and Lisa struck In, etc. And she's made a referral about their criminal misbehavior obstruction of justice, and that's going to take months or years to resolve. Do you have any faith in that investigation?
Speaker 5: I have faith in Tulsi Gabbert because she has never let me down.
Speaker 2: I think she's that standing.
Speaker 5: My question is why wasn't this revere build in the first Trump administration. I mean, I think that the evidence has been there for years about these people that were conspiring. I mean Tulsi Gabbertt called it treasonous conspiracy, and I think that's exactly what it was. I mean, you've got people that tried to undew the election results, try to undermine the duly elected president by concocting a lie.
Speaker 2: There was no Russian collusion. It was a lie. They concocted it.
Speaker 5: So I mean, kudos to Tulsa Gabbertt for.
Speaker 2: Finally bringing this forward.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've got no faith that these people are going to actually be prosecuted. Bill based on our past experience, get away with their crimes.
Speaker 1: Commit crime. Good things have happening, NPR, PBS USA. Do you have a laundry list of great things that have happened? Engineered secure border? If Harris was in office, would we have a secure border? How about a massive increase in teriff revenue? What do we have a massive What do we have past each of the one big beautiful bill that had no tax on tips over time?
Speaker 4: What do we have that?
Speaker 1: What do we have an extension that Trump tax cuts? What do we have lower inflation? What do we have positive job growth? What do we have lucrative trade deals? What do we have significant peace agreements? What do we have Iran back on its heels? What do we have revived military recruitment goals? What do we have a ceasefire and throw?
Speaker 4: What do we have?
Speaker 1: Peace between India and Pakistan, between Rwanda and the Explain to me what am I missing here?
Speaker 3: You've outligned it, You've outlied it perfectly.
Speaker 5: We'd have none of that, we'd have more Bidenomics, we'd have a horrible economy and open border. The country would be in chaos, crime would be through the roofs, it'd be a hell hole, and internationally it would be a disaster. So we've got a peacemaker. We've got a guy who's great for our economy and our border. I mean, we have the right man at the right time for our country. And again it was the bond intervention that allowed it to happen. Harris was so horrible that Democrats now didn't even have her first in the twenty twenty eighth holes. I mean, she's so Badaudge number one, rank number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and are you aware what he did in South Bend, Indiana. I have friends of mine and went to Notre Dame. It was an absolute joke. They could not be happier to get rid of Pete Bota judge. And moving up, it's the Peter principle. Hell, he became Secretary Transportation in charge of the airplanes and the trains that are derailing and flying out of the sky. Let's put him in there. He's in charge of TSA and air traffic control.
Speaker 4: That's Pete Boota judge. That's right.
Speaker 5: I know that very well, Bill, because we had a mayor of New Orleans.
Speaker 2: They couldn't fix the streets.
Speaker 5: It was a horrible marrik. I named Mitch ll Andrew, and Joe Biden made him in charge of infrastructure across the whole country and gave him a trillion dollars to oversee.
Speaker 2: He couldn't even fix potholes.
Speaker 5: In New Orleans. They gave him the infrastructure for the whole country. So you're right, I mean, he just failed your way up in the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: This is that guy in prison. It was his name, Ray Nagan was at him? Was he in prison?
Speaker 5: No, Ray Meghan was before Mitch lan Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've had a bunch of in prison in prison. Yeah, Ray Megan went to prison. You're right, you went to.
Speaker 1: Prison, and that was in New Orleans as a Democrat. That's hard to do when you get in prison as a Democrat in New Orleans or Atlanta or Chicago, Cincinnati. But that really says something. Six months is over. I can't believe the next six months are going to happen. I go over the line your list of his accomplishments, and all we talk about, of course, is Jeffrey Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein, what happened twenty five years ago? Did he sign his name is? If it female? Pubicare what about jeff Epstein all these other accomplishments. I'm talking about pubic care for God's sakes, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: You know, I do think people need to focus on the big picture, and the big picture is just incredibly positive. I mean, there can be nitpicking here and there, and we can really I think we need to continue to raise questions about Patel, Bongino and Bondi to make sure they deliver for us, because again that's been a little bit of a disappointment to me.
Speaker 2: But you look at.
Speaker 5: Tom Holman, you look at Tulsi, you look at RFK Junior, Keete, Haig Sat, some of these people are.
Speaker 2: Doing great work.
Speaker 5: Jd Vance, that's the biggest difference. I mean, he surrounded himself with a good team. He didn't have that in the first term.
Speaker 1: What about Mayorcis he did a great job on the Southern board. It was shut down, man, And I'm thinking what And seventy four million Americans voted for Kamala Harris and Tim Wallas We want them, which is the third highest electoral vote in American history, much more than Obama ever got. So the majority of our big cities are in complete collapse, and we have to act as if something has to be done fundamentally, not keep going the wrong direction. If Mom Donnie gets elected in November and Curtis Leewa cannot win that thing, New York and many have said, just let the big cities go, let him steal in their own cesspool, Well, let them die, but we can't. No great nation ever has horrible cities, horrible capitals and succeed long term. It can't work that way.
Speaker 5: It can't because that's going to infect the suburbs and that crime is going to spill out, and the problems are going to create more problems in the surrounding areas. We can't give up on our big cities.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 3: So we got to.
Speaker 5: Keep trying to turn them around. And every election is an opportunity to do that. We've got one here in New York's got one, and hopefully we'll see some progress. Because it can't get much worse than LaToya the Destroyer, the mayor of New Orleans, and she's been an absolute disaster. I'm gonna have to make some kind of improvement.
Speaker 1: I'd like to make a player for player trade. I'll trade you mayor after have pureval for LaToya the Destroyer and maybe someone to be named later. Because we got about the worst. I think you think your mayor is bad, Wait till you come to Cincinnati afterab pure of all. It sounds like a it sounds like a body. And give me some puerivol. And I don't know what to say, but the cities have got to change. But the column is Trump turned his head and saved America. By Jeff Crueir and Jeff once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: And Jeff, you're a great American.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bill, Thank you as always, my friend.
Speaker 1: Take care, God bless America. Get all the mayors in a parcel and let's trade him out to each other and see what happens. Bill Cunningham seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 6: But him, Kim Kim, and everybody around him. I don't have to be nice. George Clooney is not an actor.
Speaker 2: He is a like.
Speaker 6: I don't know what he is. He's a brand. You what do you have to do with anything? Why do I have to listen to you? What right do you have to step on a man who's given fifty two years of his life to the service of this country and decide that you, George Clooney, are going to take out basically a full page at New York Times to undermine the president at a time in which, by the way, what do people care about the most? Why do you think that the Republicans have an advantage over us because they're unified.
Speaker 4: They won't go along with anything.
Speaker 6: I wasn't asking anybody to go along with anything. I was asking people to go along with this. The most successful administration in my lifetime.
Speaker 4: Hello bye, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: It's like that's your running mate, Hunter Biden talking about his dad Joe being the most successful. He was saying a lot of bad words. There wasn't he he couldn't get out anything but the F bomb Diesel Pete's take it easy, will you? He said it was the most successful administration in his lifetime. Joe Biden, I guess he was just born and he goes on drugs or drunk. He goes after Democrats, Republicans. He's on cocaine. Must be remember that song Cocaine, as Eric, that's one of your favorite I'm the same.
Speaker 4: That guy's nuts.
Speaker 1: How about a welfare check for Hunter Biden? I don't know. I mean, they can't do nothing to him because he's pardoned, right, Daddy, the old man, Daddy pardoned him. He said, I didn't ask for a pardon. It was given to me because we worried that Trump may prosecute me for my crimes. Still still ought to give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 2: Wait, will he?
Speaker 1: The Stooge reporters a pro service every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in northern Kentucky. Call Tom Rected Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six one eighty two sixty nine Sports and it's gonna get hot again, Willie. So The Stooge Report this week is presented by ACR Gunnu that we thank Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Located in beautiful downtown Milford, Deluxe Daily fol Catering service Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above under the leadership of Brian Hopton, Is that correct? Correct? Hop Brandy Brady singer Oh Not Good didn't have it last night two at a third inning seven runs. The Nationals beat the Reds ten to eight. The Reds have down lost ten of their last thirteen against the Nationals.
Speaker 4: And how do you do that?
Speaker 1: You beat the Yankees, you beat all the first play and then you fall to a clown team like that. Can you name one player on the Nationals? Josh Bell used to be with the Pirates, Chase Burns and Brad Lord in the game two of the series tonight six or five forty five Sports RNL carriers Inside Pitch and the Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now we say congrats to Cincinnati Bearcats. Stand out at Big twelve Player of the Year Carrington Cross. He has signed with the San Diego Padres.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: Official Little League Baseball Ohio State Attorney semi Finals Hamilton West Side over New Albany. So West Side will play for the state championship tomorrow at noon. Say the Nationals are forty and sixty in last place. Unforgivable. You lose to a team like that, I don't care. And you're up seven to nothing and you try to come back on him and it just didn't happen. How about three, they're three and ten against the Nationals three and ten. I don't know. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with the best bourbon selection anywhere thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals open training camp tomorrow from ten am to noon. First eight practices are opening. They're free to the fans. What about Trey Hendrickson. You forgot about him?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Trey Hendrickson, the star defensive end, told ESPN, and he will not report to training camp today with the rest of the team. Long term extension between the Bengals and Hendrickson broke down apparently either last night or today. He collapsed over guaranteed money before with go over guaranteed money before camp. So he's entirely left the state of Ohio to his Florida home. He's in the state of denial and shar Shamar Stewart, who have we had no idea the contract contract language is up. I guess as the hold up, so this may last a while. I have no sympathy for Hendrickson because he signed a deal right agreeing to play this year. Correct. I think he's making seventeen million dollars, Is that correct? I'd go out there and do that. Yeah, and he wants to make twenty five or thirty because all the other big time rials are making right making. In some cases, forty million dollars Steelers deal didn't help with TJ Watt. I don't think forty mil so, I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 4: You forgot about that?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: No? No, now what else? Let's see MLS soccer it all. It's All Star time in Austin, Texas at vander from FC Cincinnati. He will be in the skills competition tonight. He and Miles Robinson resent where we're represent the Orange and Blue and the All Star Game Tomorrow night is the MLS All Stars take on Liga MX Liga ms x X. And also at golf Willie. We say this over the weekend, Westchester's Joe Wilson fourth. Can you get him on as the Ohio Amateur champion at fifteen under par one shot win over the weekend sixty seven, sixty four, seventy four and a sixty eight in the final round.
Speaker 4: You know where they played that? What track?
Speaker 7: I think was it?
Speaker 1: Zainesville? Might have been z Town. I used to spend time in z Town. That's the home of the y Bridge correct, correct, Yeah, when I was at Muskingham College celebrating the life and times of John Glenn and Nanny. You might recall him by what does Zinesville? Yes, By the way, there's one astronaut left that landed on the moon, buzz Aldron, and he came back today.
Speaker 4: So a few years as nineteen sixty nine. How about that? That's good?
Speaker 1: What July twentieth, right, that's when they landed and landed, came back a couple of days later. And the only one left Michael Collins, not of Channel five, but the astronaut both are dead, right. And then Neil Armstrong, the greatest has died about six or seven years ago. But met him in Seattle with Denise a few years ago when the Mariners went to where the Reds were out there. Did you know how important you were?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I know how important he is. But how about believe it? How about Neil Armstrong? And uh, well, great guy and they couldn't have pay You ran into him at Madera Kroger every so often, didn't you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically ignored.
Speaker 1: Men, you know, he meant to say, that's one smallest step for a man and one giant leap for mankind. But it didn't come out the right way. Oh what do you do? You do it over again? No, I mean you step on the moon and he's first buzz Alden alive at the age of ninety five. Yes, you have a nice statement today landing back on Earth today. How about Michael Collins and that capsule flying around the moon. He goes to the dark side of the moon several times, right, and on the dark side of the moon, it was pitch black. He's flying in like a beer can at twenty eight thousand miles an hour on the dark side of the moon, hoping at the right moment to pink Floyd, hoping at the right moment to hit the boosters and the land on the moon upside down.
Speaker 4: Pick up.
Speaker 1: I got two guys hitchhiking. He picks them up and takes off from the moon. Unbelievable courage and ingenuity of the American Space program.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Look into your right segment as there's a Fox News report. Kansas City has tried to have free community grocery stores.
Speaker 4: In other words, just walk in.
Speaker 1: And take whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Whatever you want. They have to close because they're not working.
Speaker 1: Wonder why they're losing seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month and they're running out of product. Jeez, I wonder why who came up with that brilliant marketing plan? Liberals from Kansas City and now Ma'm Donnie in New York City wants to try the same thing. Is that that dude that's running for mayor the Communists? When is when does that mess over with November the Communist wants to have. So he's running against who you got? You got Cuomo? Andrew Cuomo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have Curtis Sleewall with the Guardian Angels, right, my guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talked to him about ten days ago about it. Yeah, you're gonna come on some point. And also Mayor Adams. So you got Adams. I thought he was indicted t Mayor Adams. Trump took care of that. Oh so you got maybe he a Democrat? Absolutely, Adams is a Democrat and a Trumpster took care of him.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: So you have four guys. So what's everybody can to answer a question before you? Well, he's reaching over the on the other side of the aisle. What's everybody complaining about it? Because he thinks now Adams is in Trump's back pocket when it comes to sanctuary city politics in order to get the pardon. So, Ma'm Donnie's going to get forty percent of the vote. The other four is going to split sixty percent. So the communist is going to get elected. How about trading anti pure of All to New York City for Mom Donnie get him here and a council member to be named later.
Speaker 4: Now, wouldn't that be?
Speaker 1: Would you take Mom Donnie or Pure of All? I don't know, but I've seen the mayor in weeks. The only time you see him is when he did when he just got about a five hundred dollars haircut, and he's on TV. Look, I think they're talking again today about the crime Smart o'clock about a segment we had what the attractive mayor? I think in Ohio, I think Charlie Luca was more attractive, don't you think? I think you bring the tanks downtown and run him through the streets, chick ass like, mister ass, see what I happened? You know who how to come down to take over chas him and Brendan call Richard K. Jones hit him down here the high sheriff of Butler County. Wouldn't that be interesting?
Speaker 4: I hav an invasion, well and the rather sheriff.
Speaker 1: How about a matchup between Cincinnati Police the Butler County sheriff. Who wins in that match up on the pickleball court? I will say about that, Willie and Unner of this day, This Tuesday, July twenty second, it's National Hot Fudge Day. People owe me, lots of them, believe me, yes, they do. You know Howie Carr, the legendary Boston radio talk show host Howie.
Speaker 4: Carr, So you like hot fudge cake?
Speaker 1: We're gonna make a bet with him, but he's coming on after two o'clock today.
Speaker 4: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood.
Speaker 7: Report.
Speaker 4: Politics is just choking good sense?
Speaker 1: Choking? Did he say choking good sense?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's a terrible Republican president. By the way, Bush forty three, he.
Speaker 4: Was terrible with Bill Righting.
Speaker 1: Now Bill Rider called in, okay, I think he said v XU or somewhere a segment thank you, Yes, sir, Well, I hooked up with Howie Carr doing a little a couple of things with him. I said, come on, let's talk about it. Yeah, they have a mayor there called Michelle Wu. We'll trade a f tab for Wu and a council member to be named later. Wouldn't that be something? I don't know any council people except Scottie Johnson. Well, the rest of might have no idea who's running this town. Michelle lemon Kerrn, you got her running around and those two makes sense. By the way, Scotty Johnson has more lucid moments than many, but the rest of them are irrelevant and immterial.
Speaker 4: Segment, Thank you, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: One fifty four. Home of your Reds playing tonight a little bit early five forty five pm in the home of the Nationals, where the Reds are three to ten the last thirteen games against the terrible last place baseball club they got to win tonight on News Radio seven hundred WWW by Bill Cunningham, The Great American, of course, Howie Carr is one of the greatest Americans living in New England radio talk show hosts. He's a journalist, as an author, as a provocateur and more. It's been in the radio about forty years and he is simply the voice of New England. And Howie Carr Welcome I think for the first time, hopefully not the last time of the Bill Cunningham Show. And Howie, how are.
Speaker 4: You very good? It's a pleasure to meet you too.
Speaker 8: As I was just saying to the off air, I've been following you ever since you were.
Speaker 4: Banned from my game campaign back at two thousand.
Speaker 8: And eight for daring daring to the middle name of the deer leader for rock Hussein Obama.
Speaker 1: And by the way, what name did he when he was sworn in twice on January twenty to twice? What name did he use to be sworn in?
Speaker 4: I assume Hassin, Barack Huseining Obama.
Speaker 1: Just a short story. I kind of quit doing it after that twenty oh eight incident. But nonetheless, you know, McCain's running, and I had respect for John because of his military service, not so much as politics, but military service. And so they asked me to do the advance and I said okay. And so we got a big crowd there and I'm doing my thing and I'm looking at my right and they get the advanced guy. He said, I'll give you a cut or a wrap, keep going, keep going. So I do about five minutes. Tony Rescue of this Chicago politics, the worst of the worst. And look to my right, and the guy's gonna keep going, keep going another word. McCain's not there yet, and I do another five minutes, keep going. Every word I said was Barack Hussein Obama, Barack who saying Obama, Tony Rescue. And so I get off stage and McCain's standing there. There's a congressman and senator there and they're saying, well, that was the best introduction we've heard. McCain said, held my hand and said, thank you, thank you, Bill. That was wonder thank you. So I have to leave because I'm on the air and noon, so I was eleven o'clock. So I come up here. But two hours later I get my phone, says NBC News, ABC News, New York Times. I'm thinking, what the hell is this? I returned Brian Williams's collar about three o'clock and I was held up. I was liking some Arapaho war dance and I was being hoisted and being shot at arrows. For the next several months. I'm surprised my employers stuck with me because I had the temerity to use the name Barack.
Speaker 4: Who'sain?
Speaker 1: Obama? How about that one, howie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I you know, the thing was the same sort of the same thing happened to me in twenty sixteen. I introduced Donald Trump at a rally in Bangor, Maine. You know, because I'm from Maine. I'm on the arape in Maine, and so I was the natural person to do it. So I'm warming them up and I say, and you know us our senator down in Massachusetts, the fake Indian Elizabeth Warden.
Speaker 4: Then I get it's on.
Speaker 8: It's on like TV and all the cable things. So by the time I walk off the stage age, the advanced man hands me his phone and says, they're already kicking the bleep out of you.
Speaker 4: You know, for I'm using racial slurs.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 4: She's whiter than me.
Speaker 8: You know, she's got blonde hair and blue eyes, and she's a fake Indian and they're coming after me, so, you know, they it was it was just silliness because I knew I was right, and I knew she was a fake Indian. But so applying back to New York with Trump after the rally, and I said, kicking the bleep out of me, mister Trump? What he and he looks at me, and he says, he says, what you never do is you never apologize. Remember he said, look at Jimmy the Greek, remember him, He was doing great till he apologized, and then they cut his throat.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's what they said.
Speaker 8: The old mayor of Boston, James Michael Curly, his slogan was never complain and never explained, especially if you didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: You didn't do anything wrong. I didn't know anything wrong.
Speaker 1: In fact, Senator Warren is the one who claimed the Indian heritage for personal and financial benefit as the professor at Harvard. She wanted to be an Indian badly, kind of like mom Donnie wants to be a black man. So whatever it takes to get money and qualifications, whether it's Mom Donnie or whether it's Elizabeth Warre, and it's going to happen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just surprised we found out that he did check the box to be an African American. You know, you know, we never we never actually got her employment applications to Harvard University or by the way, the University of Pennsylvania. She was she was just you know, going nowhere in her professional career till she started checking the box and became a fake Indian. She also took part at the She also took part in an Indian recipe book and we checked that out too, And guess what she was stealing French recipes. She was talking about cold crab omelets on the You know they did a lot of that in the On the Trail of Tears back.
Speaker 4: In the eighteen forties.
Speaker 1: Cold crab, I want. I'm sure that you're rapo. That was a delicacy. So it's in Pow Wow Chow. I am a copy of the book, Powell Chow.
Speaker 4: I don't know who else has a copy of the book, but we have a copy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Howie Carr, what's important. It's not who you are, it's how you identify. So if I called nine one one and say, look, I'm having a baby, do they have to get my legs wide open.
Speaker 4: And get ready?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's talk about politics, because in Boston, when I think about Boston, I think about the Patriots and the Celtics, the Red Sox and the Bruins and Mayor Michelle Wo's in the headlines again. She wants affordable housing, and she wants sanctuary city status to hand out money. And I think your mayorag is doing no better than our mayor here, af Tad pure of all. Maybe we could trade mayors with a council member to be named later. I'll give you alf Tad Pureval if you give me Michelle Wu. If we get Michelle Wu, what are we going to get?
Speaker 8: Well, we just lost one of our extinguished statesmen on the Boston City Council.
Speaker 4: Time Forrenandezi Anderson.
Speaker 8: She was the first former illegal alien from Africa who was a Muslim married to a guy doing life in prison without any chance of parole for killing a legal immigrant.
Speaker 4: She was just forced to resign.
Speaker 8: Bill because she had taken seven thousand dollars in cash in a bribe from the rest in a restroom at Boston City Hall in the women's restroom. She could have gone in the men's restroom too. That would have been okay if she identified as a man. But she went in the women's restroom to take the pride. Now she's gone, we're all very sad.
Speaker 4: Well, your city's in no better shape than ours, And right now we have a terrible crime and the cities are in good shape.
Speaker 8: None of them are in good shape that have that have this insanity that's that's been going on. The City of Worcester is thinking about setting up a government run grocery store. They've they're taking Mamdani up on his crazy idea. And I'm sure it worked really well.
Speaker 1: It worked in Havana, worked in Caracas. Why not here? But I mean it sounds and what's the status of the police officers I often have cops on. Cincinnati is a little blue island in a sea of red. Unlike Boston, Massachusetts, where you call home in, which is all it's all deep blue. At least we have places to hide, places to go. We can go to Boone County, we can go to Covington, we go to Warren County. Where do you go out of Boston? Because the last normal person leaving Boston's got to turn out the lights. Where do you go in Boston if you want sane government?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I mean Massachusetts when you how many people realize this, but it's you know, if you take the blue voting areas and the red voting areas, it looks a lot like a mini version of the United States. I mean, I would say close to majority of the geographic area. You know, the smaller towns and the rural areas they still vote Republican, but the big cities are just so overwhelmingly a Democrat that you can't do anything. There's not a single Republican congressman left in New England in.
Speaker 4: The whole six state region.
Speaker 8: The last one was knocked out by ranked toys voting in Maine twenty eighteen. And it's there's a Republican governor in New Hampshire, and that was I mean, that was like a you know, it's like a last stand. And you have a Democrat a rhino in Vermont. But there's there's basically no republic no major Republican opposition left in New England. It's it's really unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Can we be You and I have been around a long time, Howie car And can we be a great nation with all of our major cities and complete collapse with riots and open borders and government dependency and terrible public schools and homelessness and open air drug markets and disrespect for law and order. Can we be a great nation long term when every great American city is collapsing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I I don't know, it's uh. I lived six months out of the year in Florida, thank God Beach and uh. And you know, it's really weird that when Mandani won the primary, both both Governor Hochel and New York and Governor DeSantis in Florida had the had the same reaction, which was, boys, this price of real estate going to skyrocket in Palm Beach, as if it already wasn't high enough, you know. And I don't know, I don't know what they're gonna what they're gonna do. I mean, who was going to stick around, you know, in and out Burger. I think that I think of that as a California corporation. They just they just packed up and they're going to Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Guess what. Tennessee has no property taxes.
Speaker 7: No really no incact.
Speaker 1: In long term and Cincinnati in the Midwest, we have exactly the same situation. Of Ohio's six large cities. There's not one Republican in any council seat or mayor. Of the sixth of them, there's about forty eight offices. It's for he ain't a zip. But you get outside the little cities and we're in a sea of red eye places to go. Now on the homeless front, how bad is homelessness and open air drug use in the Boston area compared to what it was twenty years ago, because I assume twenty years for the Democrats were in charge anyway.
Speaker 4: But what's changed, Oh, it's it's it's much worse.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's basically no bail, you know, everybody's everybody's let go.
Speaker 5: They have.
Speaker 8: You know, for a while they had basically they weren't they weren't arresting anybody in Boston for shoplifting.
Speaker 4: And you know, there was there was a funny case a few years back right after that, no shoplifting arrests.
Speaker 8: Some guy just gotten out of prison and he goes into a supermarket in Weymouth and he robs about five hundred dollars worth and the cops lug him. When he walks outside and says, you can't arrest me. Shoplifting isn't against the law anymore. They said, that's in Suffolk County. You're in Norfolk County out now.
Speaker 4: I mean, but how could you how you have.
Speaker 8: A breakdown where you don't enforce the laws in some areas but you do enforce him in other areas. And then and then well, we we had in case the governor of Massachusetts, a guy, a kid was killed.
Speaker 4: This happened first first day of the month.
Speaker 8: The kid uh from western mass from from the area I used to live in as a kid, was was murdered. He was a congressional intern in Washington and he was just killed. They just somebody just opened fire randomly. Want Want wounded. Three people killed him. And President Trump sent a letter of condolences to the family of the murdered congressional intern, and the Governor of Massachusetts didn't bother to even call to express her condolences until after the mother went on my show and complained and said, you know, what's what's going on here?
Speaker 4: They don't they don't care.
Speaker 8: And we've had all these foreign free load or flophouses they call them Healey hotels. They've been putting You're lucky you haven't had that in Ohio.
Speaker 4: I don't think no.
Speaker 8: But they just the illegal aliens come in and they just put them up with, you know, every amenity available. They took over one hundred and thirty hotels, one hundred and thirty hotels. They've been all these horrible crimes, rape, a pregnating, a guy impregnating his fourteen year old daughter, a disabled girl being raped, running drugs out of these hotels, and they've never said anything about it. They they only have they only have compassion.
Speaker 4: For illegal aliens.
Speaker 8: While the governor wouldn't wouldn't even call the mother of the of the slain congressional intern from who has lived in Massachusetts' entire life, she did invite an illegal alien who was arrested for driving around at his illegal alien father's car, and she invited him to the State House and gave him rosary beads like he was.
Speaker 4: Some kind of hero or saint in the illegal alien And yet she has a.
Speaker 8: Care about a murdered American couple.
Speaker 4: This is who they are.
Speaker 1: Mam Donnie is silent about what happened to that off duty ice agent who simply wanted to enjoy some of the vicissitudes of Central Park and he was robbed, of course, and Mom Donnie's quiet about that. I want to get your take. On Thursday and Friday a few days ago, Tulca Gabrick came out and sent for a referral to the Department of Justice. The illegalities of Hillary Clinton and James Comy and Brennan and Clapper and Loretta Lynch and Andrew McCabe and Sally Yates under some grand conspiracy, which of course there was to influence the twenty sixteen election when they engage in wrongful behavior that quickly accused whatever Republicans in power of doing exactly the same thing. Nothing came of Hillary Clinton's bleach bit and the hammer on all of her emails, and then to continue through twenty twenty, continued through twenty twenty three with the raid of mar A Lago. Do you see anything coming in this massive conspiracy obstruction of justice that Telsey Gabbert said was the second cousin of treason by these high government officials. They are all Democrats. I always think not much is going to happen because they're Democrats. But this would be a grand jury said in Florida. Do you think something will come of that or not?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, they've got to do it in Florida.
Speaker 8: I mean, the lesson of the John Durham investigation was that, you know, even when he's got the goods cold on him, you know, he's got their email messages and their texts, and he still can't get a conviction on Democrats, so it had to be. It has to be done in Florida, and I hope they do it. And you know, Bill, just like we were talking earlier, that they try to put it through the ring.
Speaker 4: You know, law fier, the process is the punishment.
Speaker 8: So I'd like to see him go and indict Brendan and Colemy, even if they are our convictions are long possibilities. I'd like to see him do it, just to put them through the ring or that they've been putting us through.
Speaker 1: And of course Trump has a meme about Obama getting arrested. You can imagine the head of the snake when it comes to all these activities. Of the meetings Obama held in the White House on December seventh and eighth after they had lost. Couldn't believe that Trump had won. Now they was saying, holy crap, what's going to happen when he gets power? We better time down with the Moller investigation for two years? Is it even conceivable? I mean, we do not indict former presidents. Isn't that a big rule? No matter what you've done in office, we don't indict former presidents. However, however, is it possible that a former president saying no, we don't doubt My gosh, can you imagine the outcry the Harvard crowd if Barack Hussein Obama is indicted for his misbehavior in office and obstruction of justice?
Speaker 4: What would happen?
Speaker 8: I know, it's yeah, I mean it would make the NPR scandal looked like a tempest to the deep and Seese.
Speaker 1: I pray to God that brought to justice. But I have my doubts. But once again, Howie Carr, thank you. You're about the best there is in New England. Maybe I'm glad you're in the Free State of Florida, along with my good friend Sean Hannity's down there quite a bit. I have a small place down there also, and it's like a refuge. But I don't need much of a refuge from Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. But you need it from Maine and Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut. You need it from Massachusetts and Rhode Island and New York. If I'm Donnie Wins. But Howie Carl is doing again. You're a great American, and thanks for coming on and just keep doing what you're doing for another five to ten years. What do you say if you do it, I'll do it. How about that? Why don't we both do it?
Speaker 8: And people can listen to me on the iHeart app just like you can listen to Bill Cunning him on the iHeart app. Just I'm on two to six every weekday and out of a bunch of different iHeart stations.
Speaker 7: Well, I love it.
Speaker 1: Then, Hawi Carr, you're a great American, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunning. Your middle name is and Hussein?
Speaker 4: Is it Howie Husain Car It's Lewis.
Speaker 1: Lewis Lewis all right, Howie, You're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Thank you, Bill, I appreciate it. Thanks for having me on. Good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Bob, God bless you. Let's continue with more. The meme that Trump has about Obama getting arrested is hilarious, but it tends to cheapen the theatrics of the investigation. And I would anticipate this will be a real investigation of the criminality of Comie and Brennan and mckab and all the rest, and hopefully the truth will set us free. And as we have one rule number one is that you don't indict a former president and number two. No one's above the law really, Bill Cunningham seven hundred wlw oh hello, I'm broadcasting. I had a career in rapt the Voice of my Generation? Break that sentence down for him. I had a career and what's the key word? Their team man, thank you, sir, who was associated with a guy named jay Z. You know that guy had an attractive wife. So the plan was to get up my rap career. I'd begin at the Apollo, maybe go to a few places in Brooklyn and tour the South with burgeoning young rap artists and a gig set up in Birmingham and now Alaborico swabe didn't you? And the deal was, I have to be the voice of my generation.
Speaker 7: How did you do at the Apollo? Did they boo you?
Speaker 1: I didn't get on stage.
Speaker 7: I was in back.
Speaker 4: But I had to develop more than just a few lines to get a hole like a Well, why would they boo me?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, don't So the deal was, let me tell you how many ways for one k's you got alimony payments, you got interest deductions, capital gains, The Voice of my generation taxes, taxes, guys like voice, would you agree, yeah, and this is how long ago twenty seventeen. Wow, so I could have been somebody now, Taran, would you with season.
Speaker 4: Five about your ros? There's no better way to vent my crap.
Speaker 1: After office floods, blizzards and mice, we moved to Harlem, which wasn't so nice. Some nights in bed, all I could hear is put the cheese and the cracker from ear to ear. They say, I'm so boogy, But how can that be? I run a crazy talk show, so look at me liars and cheaters and pimps and hose, DNA drama and cheating woes. Don't forget the yeldts and everyone's favored me on my knees. Some days I doubt I could do it, But then I see some good some good looking woman, and I can't say thoughts and coochs and raw dogging and ratchet our vocabulary. He's truly become fantastic. My teams work all day, work all night, just to convince some guests they might be they might want to fight the g youre real, they never lie. Who else would sit on set and pretend to cry? From housewives to hose, porn stars and strippers fake balloons, Barbie and Bieber, Kid Rock and Clooney, Stallone and DeNiro. But let's not forget Pyro my hero with beds on set, strip of poles and doghouses. One thing's for sure, I'm never a bore. Production is tough. That's not enough time to give. It's all my guests, It's all in our dimes. The expert needs intake. We learned that this season. And guess on the run. They're a mess for a reason. They thus out why you had.
Speaker 4: But don't forget. There's air.
Speaker 2: Crew.
Speaker 1: The shoes they wear have six in the beginning, a free meal, the closer today night. But you couldn't move like Elos.
Speaker 2: I will give you.
Speaker 7: I will give you credit.
Speaker 4: The beach you selected, Lakeisha leb.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's pregnant teens my team because without all you, I'd have to scream. We often say you should write this stuff down, but if we don't, you all be clowns. I heard the best daff and crew.
Speaker 4: That's why I love all of you.
Speaker 7: You have to you have to find you have to find your pocket. Here you sound like you were citing a.
Speaker 1: Poem and it should come from the heart, not from the head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. I see I had a career. Imagine me doing this for like five I wrote that for you. Do you have any ghostwriters?
Speaker 1: The jay Z's guys wrote it for me.
Speaker 7: Wow, Well, I hope you can stay the anonymous forever.
Speaker 1: At this point, I was gonna lay some more lines down. What about me with you Saturday night? On maybe the beat?
Speaker 7: I think that might be the end of the beat if we do that, So you don't.
Speaker 4: See any talent, I don't. Can you put the better music underneath it? Or what do you think?
Speaker 1: Give me a better beat?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I like to beat you, just gotta. I like to beat you.
Speaker 9: Selected yes, but you have to take your time with it. Like it sound like you were one. He would tell you clearly, tell you were reading something, and then two it's how you were a poem from the heart right Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you know you're breaking me a little bit here.
Speaker 7: You know Ice Cube was in town this week until it's Cool Jay. Maybe that's right.
Speaker 1: Since then music festival, you could go down there and revive your career.
Speaker 4: They go down there. Yeah, that was gonna be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah what if Cool Jay watched me and said that's the voice of his generation.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be something that would be something I might be in town?
Speaker 1: Lemonade man about Arnold Palmer? I like him too, eight per lemonade, twenty percent iced tea. Arnold Palmer shows up. Now we got now, we've got stories. Got to scoop there.
Speaker 4: Well, just let me know if you need some filling on the Saturday.
Speaker 7: Night at the beat' you know, I'll let you know, please.
Speaker 1: You mean, just play that song over and over again and lock myself in the studio and hear nothing else but that. There's more to it than that.
Speaker 4: By the way, it goes on a little bit longer. That's me like a whole album with this.
Speaker 1: That's not the end, it's the beginning.
Speaker 7: You will get a version of this.
Speaker 1: Can you write me a few lines? You don't even know what that means?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 4: I need some lines?
Speaker 2: Wy?
Speaker 1: Don't you write them? Won't you do it yourself? Maybe I'll do some wrapping at home tonight.
Speaker 4: My wife thinks I'm having to be careful.
Speaker 7: I don't want you to get canceled.
Speaker 1: It get canceled early.
Speaker 7: I think Goldbert if that would have came twenty seventeen, that was a good time you wrap that today you might be.
Speaker 4: Canceled, Sony. I need updated mom. Yes, Jerry a little bit.
Speaker 7: You have a lot interior to work with too.
Speaker 1: Because my generation has no voice in rap is. I talked to Jeff Beckham, David Beckham, talked to Wally, talked to Tino, talked to Tony. All of us need someone to express the concerns we have as older white guys.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So this could be like senior rap. Senior rap does senior rap work.
Speaker 7: I could I could be a little generation.
Speaker 4: So give me some sports. I'm starting to think, well.
Speaker 7: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: Will heave the Stooge reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating in their conditioning dealers Tame Star quality you could feel in beautiful Southeastern Indiana called Joe x Stein at x Tined Heating and Cooling Get eight one, two, nine, three, two, twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Six spots and.
Speaker 1: The Stooge Reporters, presented this week by hey Ce r gun Eyed Pools.
Speaker 7: Yes, she can feel it. She just he just texted me. Yes, I totally I love it.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 7: She loves you.
Speaker 4: Willy typical woman see Bengals Up.
Speaker 1: They brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals open training camp tomorrow, starting at ten am. No Trey Hendrickson. He's not reporting to camp. Apparently a long term extension to deal between him and the team broke down today. After guaranteed money before camp, is left for his home in Florida.
Speaker 4: He's left.
Speaker 1: Nothing new about your good friend Shamar Stewart. What about him? He's the lone draft pick unsigned in the National Football League Bengals stand alone. I have a textent from the wild Man, he says, Tell SEG, I met Neil Armstrong many years ago, got a Tom Browning's golf tour. He signed three by five inch cards for me. He also told me he didn't like Seg.
Speaker 4: Wow, he didn't know me.
Speaker 1: Then he said he didn't like you, Neil Armstrong. Yeah, so you Greenfly, Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 4: That's weak.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what wild Man said. Green And also tell SEG Ozzy Osbourne is dead. Okay, well we better mention that. Thanks wild Man. We've only been meant talking here about Ozzy Osbourne for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Chase Burns opposing up Brad Lord tonight as the Reds look to even that series against the Nats. Five forty five Sports Talk Are no Carriers Inside Pitch and the Kelsey Chevrolet Xtra Inning show after the game. You don't see radio like this on the beat.
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, senior though, I think that might be senor.
Speaker 4: White guy rap with money could be onto something tea men, what about it?
Speaker 7: White guy rap with money? Yes, okay, I'll be a manager.
Speaker 1: There you going twenty five percent of the cut like Shamar Stewart, of course, recording of Mike Brown. You guys contract language and there if you end up in jail, I'm not paying you. That's what Mike said. I'm not going to pay something. That's a beauty.
Speaker 4: He's turned.
Speaker 1: He turns ninety years old than about two August tenth, God bless him. Mock turtle soup. Have you thought about pickleball team man?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I heard I heard sayings the king of pickleball.
Speaker 1: Him and Flat Stanley ninety seven years old. Those two are good. I couldn't imagine a.
Speaker 7: Tournament with Willy performing a senior white guy rapping half.
Speaker 4: Guy wrap in half.
Speaker 1: That pack him in Lefference Park is not the name of the Jefferson Park in Middletown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were hammered, absolutely hammered.
Speaker 7: You certainly were Willy featuring Mike Brown, senior white guy.
Speaker 5: Rap.
Speaker 1: There we go, Mike Brown and Bob Bus in there. He'll need some backup singers, right of course.
Speaker 4: Give me the Pips. Yeah, give me the Pips.
Speaker 1: Are they still around? I think one's alive?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 4: The Pips?
Speaker 2: You know who? They are?
Speaker 4: Never heard of? I like the Pips. Look out with the Pips? Who would who would join him on stage? Would it be little Wayne?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, well no if a senior white guy rap, you can't. He can't have that dumb on there?
Speaker 4: About p did? What about the what about the crew from the uh?
Speaker 7: The Diddler?
Speaker 1: What about what about the crew from the what's the name of that show on Shark Tank? Do you think they'd be his back up? You have a lot of money, Mark Cuban, mister wonderful. What if we go on that show and you know what?
Speaker 4: Would that be?
Speaker 1: Something that would How about the Deadler? Do you like the Diddler or not?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Well, no, of the Dealer, he's not guilty.
Speaker 1: He's innocent. The Jerry said he's not guilty.
Speaker 7: No comment on that.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 7: Have a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I got lots of money, hired lawyers, people going nuts and baby oil. Wait, Mante, you could have the backup singers of Justice, Joe Joe Eaters, Scottie Crosswell, the Magic Man and Randy Freaking Freak and Tony Bender will be there with the pips.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: If there you go, right there, that's all you need trained to drum? Yea good A couple of guitars. You're laughing that segment. When I'm retired somewhere and all I want is a T shirt with your tourist schedule on the back. That's all your face on the front. It's going to be a real thing. I was developing talent at a very slow pace.
Speaker 4: Would you agree?
Speaker 7: I think you might have? You opened up this week at the Jazz Festival, so you ready.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be about that?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Lincoln b Ware might be there, he might Yep, thousands of people downtown.
Speaker 4: What about it? Ll cool j in town?
Speaker 7: Who else in town?
Speaker 2: For you know?
Speaker 7: The Big Three? So yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: You know, you make a rap, then you get on the Detective TV show. If Diddler was out, would he be at the Cool Jazz Festival the Diddler.
Speaker 7: Uh No, you don't think so. And if he was, I would not be there.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 7: You're not say I'm staying a four away from as far from the deler.
Speaker 1: You'll be indicted. I once again, thank you very much. Tea Man, Tarin, thank you. On the Beat Saturday night, I made debut, which would be interesting, that's for sure. Segment give me out of the student's report, Willie.
Speaker 4: And honor of the tea Man and to Beat at one O two.
Speaker 1: Point three f M one o two point three.
Speaker 4: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report seg. Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: All I can say is the future is unbridled, and I feel as if I have the ability to do things beyond radio talk.
Speaker 4: Would you agree? I agree?
Speaker 1: I agree, and maybe you never you laugh. Probably if you saw Elvis in his prime in Tufolo, you'd probably be laughing. Is that fair to say that guy's never gonna make it? He's shaking those hips, driving the ladies nuts. If you strip your hips one at one time, you'd be in traction and at UC Medical Center. Dave Lapham is talking about it in the Ring of Honor. Maybe lap could be one of your guys. Yes, yes, you background. The earth is about to move on second in goal from the two.
Speaker 9: If the Carol King formation field the bird move under my feet.
Speaker 4: There you go, people laughing at him.
Speaker 2: Laugh.
Speaker 1: Joe Walter, the Magic Man, the Magic Man, Orland Shiverdecker and Justice Joe and Tony Bender and all of us just rapping like crazy and Team Man to be collecting the money at the door, lots of cash and like give him and jackets on down there in Ripley, Ohio bags of cash trying to win that one word bosses, million dollars. Chicks talk free, talk to the diddler about that. It's all bad like Epstein, It's all bad. It's all bad. The whole town's baddie about Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: What a team?
Speaker 1: What I see him swinging that like Trump style? All right, well, thank you very much, tea man. We'll see what happens Saturday night. Yes, thank you, you'd be shocked and amazed segment. Thank you, Yes, sir, did you get me out of the students report?
Speaker 7: Yes, they did.
Speaker 1: That's good Win tonight is huge for the for the Reds and the Bengals don't have either of the defensive ends Stewart and Henderson. Will Will Henderson signed by the first preseason game. I think they play Philadelphia Eagles in the preseason.
Speaker 7: You have a better chance of putting out your first single before Cherry Hitting signs with the Bengals.
Speaker 4: So let it be written. So let it be done.
Speaker 1: I mean write that down. He's not signing for a while, Jamar Stewart. Maybe yes, he needs the money segment, thank you, yes, sir. Coming up next, we think is Eddie and Jason at Jerman the Reds. Ozzy Osbourne dead at the age of seventy six. Wild Man's in Mourning on news radio seven hundred ww