Speaker 1: One with Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. Are this how I brought to you by Orlando Harley Davidson where Taco Bob will be out on Saturday.
Speaker 1: You know, dude. Bike Week kicking off this weekend.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be at Orlando Harley with a whole bunch, just a big old party going on. Everything starts at noon on Saturday. We're gonna have a bikini contest, a bike wash, food trucks, full bar motorcycles all day. I mean, it's gonna be a big old party. So come on out, Orlando Harley. It's the one right across from Mullett Millennia, the historic factory.
Speaker 1: You know. Not the other ones aren't great, but that one is.
Speaker 2: Like police in North Carolina would like to speak with fifty two year old Robin Deaton, who is remains at large.
Speaker 1: Man or woman.
Speaker 2: Robin, She's she's a she wanted for attempted murder of her boyfriend after allegedly locking him in a storage unit where he was stranded for several days with no food or water.
Speaker 1: Before being rescued.
Speaker 2: Not ac right, doesn't sound like it, So what do you eat couch cushions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I've seen those shows where the people have weird addictions like belly button hair and stuff they eat and couch Yeah, I'm going for a cushion.
Speaker 2: Here's the part that just sounds a little bit off to me. The boyfriend who's she coursed him in and got him, talked him into crawling to the back of the storage unit to retrieve something. Once he did that lights go out, door slam shut and is double locked. She disappears. That happens on a Thursday. It took the dude until Sunday to call for help. He said it took him that long to find his phone.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's dark in those places, your trip and over stuff, you're worried about stuff falling in and caving in on you, and while you're craving a couch cushion. I mean, Pat, I guess, how do you not have your phone in your I mean, if.
Speaker 2: That's I'd like you said, something just seems a little off here. And his phone had very little juice left in it because I guess it had been you know, on for three days or four days whatever before he actually found it, and took him that long to find the phone. Couldn't you have found the light switch before then?
Speaker 3: I don't remember any late. I don't have a storage unit at the moment.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. Is there a light switch in there? I don't think so. It depends on the size of your storage unit. I guess I think it's are we having unit envy here?
Speaker 2: I don't know if this was a large unit or just the budget trip size unit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I'm trying to think the last time I was in one. I've watched some storage wars, and there's never a light in those things. It's always just pull up that door and hope you score.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you?
Speaker 3: I try hook and pat if you guys didn't notice, he did not. I thought i'd have you hook on on syncer on what you'd eat in the storage unit. You just went right to the thing and then started questioning this guy's alibi. I thought you'd be you know, by now, we'd be already eating, flossing with a VCR taped and stuff like that, after having a nice armchair on an armoir.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that's you can't have an arm now. It's not a seed, it's an armor irony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think your run of the mill storage unit has snacks left in it.
Speaker 3: No couch, We talked about it yesterday. Stuff in the couch or try to catch a rat, raw rat. That's I mean. You gotta do what you gotta do. Yeah, I watched those shows my time, and remember rapach one. I don't watch those shows the survival is.
Speaker 1: I do that? I was wondering when you said that. I'm like, wait, I'm the one that watches it.
Speaker 3: The rat pepeach wine, man, That's how I survived sing sing yeah and sing thing. Bought smokes with all the money I made selling that wine that I strained through underpants and socks hardcore bed.
Speaker 2: So he was rescued and treated at the hospital and released. They're still looking for the woman. Hey, sir, I think your relationship is over with her. Yeah, yeah, that's done. I have a glot. This is glass half full. You ready to start your Thursday morning? At least she locked you in a big storage unit instead of a suitcase. Yeah, yeah, that is if you put it into that light. Sure, how's that lady? Do I peep out of her lately?
Speaker 1: Nah? Did they? Is she put away? Or yeah? She forget guilty.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine year old wedding guest in Vancouver, Canada is an idiot. So listen to this. Over the weekend, this guy gets loaded at the wedding. He's at right rightfully, so yeah, to the point where the folks at the wedding are like, we got to get him home safely. So someone drives him home, takes his keys. Yeah, drives him home, puts him to bed. What's this guy do? He gets home, waits for them to leave, calls an uber, goes back to the wedding with his keys, and then drives his car back home, in which, of course he's pulled over.
Speaker 1: Of course arrested three point fifty in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's where you just you're the people at the wedding and everybody says he's that guy. Next tidend that let's say the Johnson's are having a party. You don't invite that guy. Remember him over at Tony's wedding?
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: A little side note, we're not going to name names here, but a good friend of ours had a wedding for his daughter recently and one of the guests he was telling us about. One of the guests out of the town guests Oh.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 2: Comes in and UH comes up to h Lee'sanna boy comes up to Uh, the host of the wedding, the guy footing the bill. He says, hey, man, it's really cool to see you got an open bar here.
Speaker 1: He goes. Most of the places I go to, you gotta pay for this stuff.
Speaker 3: Let's let's rewind the VCR tape that Pat was flossy with him minute ago. This guest that he speaks of, as I mentioned from Louisiana, huge, huge boy is sweating the whole time, even in the ac one of those guys who's just sweating balls the whole time, which I've been that dude, don't worry. And and then he says that, and then the host says to him in response to I'm not used to, you know, wading where it's open bar is a and he goes, oh, what does you just take a bottle?
Speaker 1: Is he serious? No? He said, no, I'm joking. Settled out, it's great.
Speaker 3: I think I think the DJ at the wedding actually called the guy out said.
Speaker 1: Look at this big man. He's sweating already and now he's getting to the dance war. Finally, we go to.
Speaker 2: Devil New Jersey of Obviously, we've had stories of this nature before where a spa slash massage business was offering a little more than just spas and spaw treatments and massages.
Speaker 1: Jackshack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sixty three year old owner. Okay, her name is Soon Bang. Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: A story on our Facebook page. Her name is Soon Bang.
Speaker 2: She's offering extra services at the spa.
Speaker 1: But she goes by Cindy.
Speaker 3: Uh do you okay, I'm refreshing my Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Are there dark windows? Blackout windows? Well? Do you have a picture of that? At the spot you can click into the story there see what you see.
Speaker 2: But the one with the handcuffs is the story there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should soon bang them handcuffs boy, Jesus Lynchen
Speaker 1: Daco on demand download the iHeartRadio app this season