Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: March eleven, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, This the o'celly Effect. You listening to it because you found it and it's not easy to find anymore. Anyway, Welcome to you. It is Tuesday, Tuesday, and God knows what is going to go on the rest of this week. But I figured we could hit a few pieces of news along the way. You know what I'm thinking really is, I would love to have a separate host on this network actually do a weekly news, call it the Weekly Reader. I used to like that thing in first grade. I liked the Weekly Reader. Once a week, they gave us like three four pages of crap that was supposed to catch us up on worldwide events. Something you know. Americana for sure was always featured, but then they would catch us up on stories around the world. And I love that it was brief, it was simple. It was like readers digest for you know, kids that were poorly educated like myself, and it was beautiful inner city schools. The Weekly Reader. I don't even know if people remember that thing.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's your Weekly Reader for The Ocelli Effect podcast. Okay, And the first place I'm gonna go is just take a look at a couple of the headlines from AP and why because they're banned from a bunch of places now seen as a partisan outlet, et cetera. And now they're even begging for money from people. If you go there and check things out, maybe I'll give you links to stuff. Maybe I won't. I don't want to give you links. They're going to harass you with ADS if I can avoid it. But is there anywhere on the Internet where you can't get harassed by ads? I don't know. Not a place I can go. I mean, you can go on Twitter x, I mean, and you can get harassed by all sorts of porn and chicks that want to send you their only fans and their special cam sites. I guess that's ads also. Anyway, Addie AD's not happy with me on Twitter. But you know, then again, I go on a round table the Union of the Unwanted and find out that it was Unwanted the the reason why I was brought on the show, and a guy who thinks that David Ferry was you know, present in Dealy Plaza, was yelling at me. So I don't know what to say, but anyway, it's a weird week. It's a weird time to be alive. Let's look at the AP headlines real fast. Trump doubles tariffs on Canadian medals. You know what. Let me just pause right there, because depending on what hour you read, Trump is doubling tariffs, pulling him back, changing them up. The stock market is screaming. It's not screaming, don't worry, it's this is a back and forth thing. So Live Updates is where you need to go for that because by the time you listen to me right now, even if you're listening to me live, it's probably changed and changed back again. Anyway, back to something else that keeps flipping and flopping Live Updates. Trump administration resumes aid to Ukraine as Kiev shows openness to thirty day ceasefire. Republicans advance and government funding bill despite Democratic opposition. House Republicans is the further part of the headline. House Republicans passed a critical test of their unity Tuesday on legislative on legislation. Look at that it's cut off on legislation to avoid a partial government shut down, teeing up a final vote in the afternoon measures that keep federal agencies funded through September. Okay, Trump overstepped his constitutional authority in freezing Congress funding for USAID, Judge says, and again, hour to hour, this changes USAID rulings in court have gone back and forth, back and forth. So I guess we can't rely on the AP giving me the afternoon rundown of their stuff. Let's go to the Kennedy Beacon for my next little headline of sorts, and I'll give you all the links in the show notes so you can follow through on this. On Fox's handity HHS Secretary Kennedy Hale's beef tallow at fast food chain Stak and Shake. Now, I think it's kind of strange that RFK Junior is at a Steak and Shake giving a report. But then again, watch as he twists and turns and spindles around the new administration that he's part of. RFK Jr. Is a strange cat, and I guarantee you can't predict exactly what he's gonna do. Here's an example. This is by Adam Gary, breaking news reporter for the Kennedy Beacon, and this is RFK Junior's own newsletter. On Monday, HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Became the first person in his position to be interviewed inside a fast food restaurant. He sat for an interview with Fox News Sean Hannity inside a Steak and Shake in Florida. Okay. The location might at first blush seem odd, but in fact, there was a reason behind the choice to celebrate the recent decision by Steak and Shake, a national fast food chain owned by a publicly traded company, to cook its fries at all of its restaurants with beef tallow rather than seed oils. Beef tallow, which comes from the fatty tissue around the cow's kidneys and other organs, is believed to be a more healthy choice with which to cook than vegetable oil. It contains less poly unsaturated fat than highly processed alternatives. Kennedy, who appeared to enjoy eating the beef tallow cooked fries on camera, told Hannity that today sixty percent of adults suffer from diabetes or pre diabetic conditions, while when his uncle, President John F. Kennedy was in the White House, only three percent of Americans suffered from any form of chronic disease. And this course was an exclusive interview given to Fox News. And you know, not a surprise given that that is currently I guess the state approved outlet, because everybody else, if they attempt to criticize Trump, they're either getting fired or told not to write that op ed or put it away, do something different. Don't do this though, don't do this, don't criticize them, don't go after them. It's just not the thing to do. Okay. And the Washington Post right now, the New York Times right now is telling their op ed writers don't criticize Trump. Oh in the La Times, So it's not just bezos. And whoever the hell is running the New York Times, I don't know what zombie organization handles that at this point, but it's irrelevant. The majority of the dinosaur media, the pre existing, the legacy media, whatever you want to call them, is definitely cowering regarding Donald Trump. But let's look at some all media stuff that's going on. And here's a story that I'm just going to play an audio piece from because it's the initial announcement about a murder in Austin, Texas. So good evening.
Speaker 4: I'm Detective Leo Ratliffe with the Austin Police Apartment Public Information Office. So, last night, at approximately eleven fifty seven pm, officers responded to a shoot stab hotshot, which is a high priority cost per service in the twenty three hundred block of Douglas Street. Nine to one had received a nine to one call that indicated an emergency at this location. Officers arrived on seeing approximately two minutes later at round eleven fifty nine pm and located a male subject with obvious signs of trauma. Austin Police officers attempted life saving measures and the victim was pretty expedily transported by EMS to a local hospital. Unfortunately, the victim and adult male, was pronounced a ceased at the hospital at approximately twelve nineteen am this morning. Ap homicide detectives are currently on scene and are actively conducting an on scene an ongoing investigation. I just spoke with the homicide detectives leading to leading this investigation and they're not releasing any suspect information at this time. We'll like to remind you that this is pretty early on in the investigation and the homicide unit will be releasing more information as they are able. We are encouraging that anyone with any information regarding this incident contact the homicide unit. You can do so by either contacting the Homicide tip line at five one two nine seven four eight four seven seven, or an anonymous reporting for the homicide would be our crime Stoppers line which is five one two four seven two eight four seven seven. And to recap, we have one victim, an adult male whose pronounced the sees at a local Hoste hospital and Homicide will be releasing suspect information at a later date and this is being worked as Austin's eighth homicide.
Speaker 2: I'll take any questions, okay, So we're not gonna listen to her taking questions.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 2: That's the information officer from Austin, and I'm gonna go to instead the let's see now the Independent, okay. And what we're gonna look at here is the overall news story regarding this. And this is the Info Wars reporter Okay that was killed late on Sunday. I guess it is. Okay. Family reveals possible motive behind brutal murder. In quotes of Info Wars reporter, there are a lot of really cool people that have worked at info Wars over the years, and one of the most amazing people was Jamie White. Alex Jones said, that's a quote from Alex Jones. Okay, let's get to facts and skip over mister Jones and Info Wars order was brutally murdered not because of his job, but by a suspect who was trying to break into his car. His heartbroken family has revealed Jamie White was killed late Sunday near his Texas apartment in a suspected homicide. His family conferred, I don't believe it was targeted. In quotes, White's sister, Kelly Neil, told The Independent he was shot by a person or persons trying to break into his car for the second time. End quote. Kelly explained that her brother's car had been first broken into when he was home for Christmas. A tragic accident, but we haven't heard much else. In quotes, she added quote, I hope whoever took his life is caught and brought to justice. My father and I are devastated, to say the least. And that is where it goes. And be quite honest with you, if you take a look at where he was living in Austin, or if you take a look at where he was at in Austin and the fact that he was discovered, you know, seemingly in this circumstance, it looks like the kind of thing that happens, you know. Not every part of Austin is rich and glamorous and wonderful and crunchy. Just saying, speaking of other names in the news about you know, people who died. I don't know if I followed up on this, but Gene Ackman and his wife, you know, they were found dead along with their dog last month in their Santa Fe, New Mexico home, and the community was a bit shocked. But it turns out after a bunch of investigations. I don't know if I did an update on this on Friday or not, but it's worth repeating if I did. Reality is it looks like she died and he sat there and probably had no idea what was going on, and was waiting for her to come and take care of him like she had been doing as she was his sole caretaker, and she just never came back to take care of him, and the man sat there and passed away, probably due to the fact that he was under a bit of strain not having been fed or takeing care for about a week. He died about a week later, according to the data taken from his pacemaker. So just saying, you got two situations here where there are fairly well known deaths. Oh, by the way, his wife died from huntavirus due to exposure from rodent feces or urine, which is something that does occur in rare cases in New Mexico. Just saying it's one of those things and it's terrible, it's a tragedy, and wish it wasn't so, But anyway, Gene Hackman is gone, take it easy, lex Luthor. So I also was taking a look at some of the reactions at town halls, and you know, there's a bit of discussion in the news about this and that. And the third thing are people avoiding? Are representatives avoiding going to their town halls Republicans especially because people are starting to yell at him. And I don't know how widespread this is, but there's a lot of videos of it on line lately. CDC workers working on the birth though being.
Speaker 3: Fired by dude and then having to be be hired when someone realizes, oh gosh, we need those people. Why is a supposedly conservative party taking such a radical, radical and extremist.
Speaker 6: And slop your approach to this.
Speaker 7: They not about but thirteen thousands, thirteen thousand employees at the CDC in the last couple of years, those covationary people, which is about the temperature of their basements, about thirteen hundred people which you're referred to, a lot of the work they do is do clicits for they. Once again one of the posts.
Speaker 2: Now I want you to take notice. This is from a Georgia town hall where one of our representatives actually faced the crowd who was not pleased with the strangeness of people being fired at the CDC. Don't forget CDC headquarters in Atlanta, all that good stuff, And what he said there is that some of these jobs are duplicitous with AI. So you know how we've had these discussions about you know, Deep Seek versus Chat, GPT versus you know, groc on X and whatever else. Fact is, people are being replaced by AI, and nobody's discussing that. It seems like to me and look, government waste needs to be cut. I mean, I don't know anybody would bother to listen to my show that doesn't agree with that, But is dose doing the right thing? Do they have the right to do it? Has Trump loosed Elon Musk in a position where he should be. I guess your opinions will vary, But some people are not happy about this, and I can see why. I'm a little nervous about anything that's going to affect people's lives one way or another. And I'm not a big fan of the CDC, the FDA, or all of these regulatory agencies who have overstepped, overreached and done things that have been counterproductive for all of us one way or another. And we could make many different arguments in many different directions no matter what your political stripe is, you can find faults. But at the same time, is it a good idea to do it the way they're doing it? That's the big question. And uh yeah, apparently there's a little more reaction from this town hall. Maybe I'll play a couple more seconds of it, but we're gonna move on pretty quick here.
Speaker 6: The job happen to be a doctor.
Speaker 8: I know a few things.
Speaker 7: Okay, the second biggest leading job traders in the last four years has been gone thanks to healthcare. Healthcare first.
Speaker 9: Government.
Speaker 7: Second, if we continue to grow the size of government and.
Speaker 5: We can't afford it.
Speaker 7: It's going to hash short balls in your Medicare and Medicaise, social Security and other things that we can't afford. Guys, we have to make some decisions.
Speaker 9: You may disagree with it, but in my.
Speaker 7: Opinion, when you make those ten percent owns of the new hires, a lot is tooplicited duplicitous jobs. And I believe that they could do more or less, just like the Marine Corps everybody else does. When you have to do more less in order to servey it.
Speaker 2: You know, when he's using the word duplicitous, I think he means redundant. But you know again, Georgia and representative doesn't necessarily equal high IQ test, just saying and I live here in Macon. Welcome to Joja anyway. Mali Police Chief John Peltier, who previously served with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police during the twenty seventeen mass shooting, has been named as an alleged co conspirator in a lawsuit against Sean Diddy Combs. The allegations against Peltier involved misconduct in connection with a reported sexual assault case from twenty eighteen. Amidst these serious allegations, Mali Mayor Bison has called for an internal review of Chief Peltier's conduct. Okay, just letting you know that that's a general news story out there and it's floating. Meanwhile, what else is happening. I supported a Mexican national wanted in the disappearance of forty three Mexican students, So there's a guy that needed to go. Definitely a bad hombre. But there are mixed reactions all over the country. Let me ask you a quick question, by the way, because from the Independent again, and I'll drop the link to this in the Libocelli chat room if I get a chance. Yeah, and you can always roll that back later if you like and follow along. But it'll also be in with the show notes from the Independent. Stranded NASA astronauts to finally return to Earth after nine months in space. Okay, NASA astronauts stuck on the International Space Station are just a few weeks away from finally returning to Earth after nine months in space. Butch Wilmore and Sunita Sunni Williams were on board Boeing's new star Liner capsule when it launched last June, making its crew debut after weeks of delay. Okay, the pair expected to be gone just a week or so, but the star Liner had so many problems getting to the space station that NASA ruled it too dangerous to carry anyone, and it flew back empty. Now, you guys might have heard of this. You might have heard about the two astronauts that have been stuck and since June months many months, six months plus wait, nine months. Anyway, President Trump was asked about this the other day in office there during a White House press arrangement that was happening, you know where He's got all of his photos behind him and all that good stuff, And he had an interesting solution and take on this question. So let's see what he had to say to those astronauts and what he plans to do.
Speaker 10: Many many years and decades. Yeah, Peter, did you have one more?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: These two Starliner astronauts stuck in space for eight months.
Speaker 10: Oh, they left them alone. Biden left them up there.
Speaker 8: Hey, what do you know about that?
Speaker 2: I know everything about it.
Speaker 11: Hey, YouTube versus if you have at least ten thousands of script.
Speaker 2: Whoa Okay, I got stuck there with a commercial in the midst of Trump speaking Here we.
Speaker 10: Go, I said, of stuck in space, I have asked Elon, I said, give me a favor, can you get him out? He said, yes, he is preparing to go up.
Speaker 2: I think in two weeks about how this went down, because he's said that the Biden White House was offered some kind of SpaceX rocky to get these.
Speaker 12: Guys, and they said, no, that's what I heard.
Speaker 9: I can't tell you that, but that's what I heard.
Speaker 10: But Biden was embarrassed by what happened, and he said leave them up there. I would have said, if you're embarrassed, you got to get him out. Elon is right now preparing a ship to go up and get them.
Speaker 9: I'm sure that they will see this space. What is your message?
Speaker 10: So we love you and we're coming up to get you. And you shouldn't have been up there so long. The most incompetent president in our history has allowed that to happen to you. But this president won't let it happen. We're going to get them out. We're coming up to get you. I've authorized Elon. I said, can you get them out? Because you know they've been left up there. I hope they like each other, but maybe they love each other.
Speaker 2: But maybe they'll love each other. I hope they like each other. Okay, fair enough. However, another headline, you know from slightly after that statement was made FAA investigating SpaceX Starship flight eight explosion that disrupted commercial flights. Anyway, SpaceX's latest starship to attempt to reach space exploded nine minutes after its launch this week, leaving a trail of debris in its wake. Airports in Floria to were forced to halt flights as the threat from impacts extended south to the Bahamas and anyways, now the Federal Aviation Admission FAA is again requiring SpaceX to perform a mishap investigation into what led its eighth Starship test flight to end with the loss of the vehicle. So look, I'm not gonna read you know, in full from that article, but again, I'll just drop it in the chat at O'Kelly dot com. It'll be included with the show notes. And I've got a couple open questions here.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 2: You know, if I was one of those astronauts waiting to be picked up, I might ask, you know, does Bezos have a rocket ready to go? Or something. I mean, is there another alternative here? Because this guy keeps blowing stuff up. Then again, he said he's having a hard time running his businesses as of late because of all of his dose responsibilities. I don't know. Maybe he's not in charge of SpaceX, although he's trying to put an X on everything. After all, he's got to make his mark. And even Trump today is buying a Tesla. Right. That was another headline, but I'll skip over that one. Meanwhile, what about our friend Elon And who in the hell is Amy Gleeson? Again from the Associated Press, Their headline reads, who is Amy Gleeson? The person named doje's acting administrator by the White House. This was an interesting bait and switch kind of thing this week because my understanding was Elon Musk is in charge of DOGE. It's his thing. He's the guy, he's the face. He's gonna make a he's not going to about one thousand percent, but he's going to get most of it right. And he's made sweeping declarations repeated by the President, and he's going to do the cutting.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: Anyway, The acting administrator of the Department of Government Efficiency is a low profile executive who has expertise in healthcare technology and worked in the first Trump administration. The White House on Tuesday afternoon identified Amy Gleeson as the acting leader of DOGE, which has been pushing agencies to fire employees, cancel contracts, and make other budget cuts. Although doge's cuts have been championed by billionaire Elon Musk and his associates, the White House has insisted that Musk is overseeing the effort as a senior advisor to President Donald Trump, not a DOGE employee. The identity of who was technically running DOGE has been a mystery, even though an executive order signed by Trump last month called for the appointment of an administrator to report to the White House. A government lawyer on Monday told a judge that he didn't know who that person was, and White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt had declined to identify the person earlier Tuesday in a press briefing. There are career officials and there are political employees who are helping run DOUGH on a day to day basis, she said. See there is pulling away from the article. There is a non answer to a straight answer, you know, a straight question right. Interesting when they do that, whether they be politicians or they be those handling the statements of politicians. You always got to love the non answer to the pretty simple question, right anyway, just food for thought. Who in the hell is Amy Glees? And I was told she was on vacation in Mexico somewhere and that was in another article, but hey, who the hell can keep track of this stuff? According to Truth Out, by the way, Palestinian officials say Israel has committed at least nine hundred and sixty two ceasefire violations. Israel forces have killed one hundred and sixteen civilians and wounded four hundred ninety others in Gaza since the ceasefire went into effect in January, which, by the bye, have you noticed the headline on the ceasefire over there? Because I didn't notice those headlines. And I got to say, nobody's hardly talking about this anymore because they were focused yesterday on the drone attacks right going to uh Moscow was it, I think it was? And the other drone attacks that had previously gone on hitting places in Ukraine or at least what was Ukraine. So what else is in the news and the news cycles out there? A few things of interest, and I'm thinking I might just take a quick break here to catch my breath and let you catch up with all of what there is to catch you up on. How about that theo.
Speaker 8: Chlime revelation through conversation? Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll in your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike swansone.
Speaker 6: Dot com Radio.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continent republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because.
Speaker 6: They were on mobile launchers.
Speaker 13: Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 12: For more information, The War State dot.
Speaker 8: Com Revelation Through Conversation.
Speaker 6: Dot com radio, he.
Speaker 11: Yo Yola's Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 5: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 2: Learn from it.
Speaker 14: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In digital or physical forces, the.
Speaker 15: Views expressed by caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air dot com do not necessarily reflects, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might issue.
Speaker 1: Than you get ready, get ready.
Speaker 2: For Even things that come out of my mouth might not necessarily reflect my views. How about that? Are you with me? Probably not, but hey, let's go for it anyway. Uh, let's take a look at a couple of quick notices. Is there anything happening on O'Kelly dot com or through the different interwebs. Oh, by the way, I started a new Facebook page because I'm locked out of my old one. So anybody wants to check in with me, go ahead and do that. And yeah, I'm now under Charles o'ceelly on Facebook, and it's only got a few pictures and a few things. I got like one friend, I think, and uh, maybe you could be friend number two. So go ahead find me on Facebook if you feel like it. And if you still use Facebook, and you know, if you do that, maybe you should also take your heart pills. But there's other things going on, just saying.
Speaker 16: The Enola Gay was the B twenty nine bomber that dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima in nineteen forty five. It was named after the pilot's mother, Inola Gay Tibbets, But according to the Associated Press, pictures of the plane are being flagged for deletion by the Defense Department, apparently because it contains the word gay. An official told the AP up to one hundred thousand images and posts could be deleted in the Defense departments database because of alleged DEI content, most involved women and minorities. It is not clear if the purge list has been finalized. If you'd like to submit a question to us, just go to ten.
Speaker 2: There you go, not bat in a thousand, but hey, it is what it is. Meanwhile, what do other people have to say about what's happening. You know, with those with musk all that stuff, what do they have to say? Well, you know, Ron Paul got to say put out a featured article explaining the following headline, which I guess speaks for itself. Tariffs are theft. Anyway, the US and China came closer. This is from Ron Paul's article, and I'll just go to the Ron Paul Institute link here and drop that in the chatroom atochelli dot com as well. Remember again, you can always roll that back or check the show notes to see what it is I'm reading from when I'm reading, but the complete show notes will have all the links to the audios and everything from today. Anyways, the US and China came closer to a full fledged trade war last week when China imposed tariffs of up to fifteen percent on key US agriculture exports. This was retaliation for President Trump's increasing of tariffs on Chinese exports to the United States from ten percent to twenty percent. China's retaliatory tariffs show how export dependent industries are harmed by protectionist policies even if other countries refrain from imposing retaliatory tariffs. Exporters can still suffer from reduced demand for their products in countries targeted by US tariffs. Businesses that rely on imported materials to manufacture their products also suffer from increased production costs thanks to tariffs. President Trump's acknowledged how tariffs harm US manufacturers when he granted US automaker's request for a one month delay in new tariffs on imports from Mexico and Canada, which, by the way, again not Ron Paul's fault, but you know, well, you got to check in on it day by day and hour by hour, because he's gone back and forth. I think it's now in place right anyway. Many American consumers who are struggling with high prices are concerned that President Trump's tariff policy will further increase prices. They air right to be concerned. Contrary to popular belief, foreign businesses do not pay tariffs. Tariffs are paid by US businesses that wish to sell the imported goods. When tariffs are increased, the imported businesses try to recoup their increased costs by increasing their prices. Consumers then must choose whether to pay the higher price, find a cheaper alternative, or do without the product. Whatever they choose, consumers will be worse off because they cannot spend their money the way they prefer. Tariffs may provide a short term benefit to the protected businesses. However, tariffs could keep businesses alive that should be allowed to fail so the business owners and workers can put their talents to use in other endeavors that would more greatly benefit and the whole economy. Defenders of tariffs, including President Trump, claimed the revenue from tariffs can be used to offset the revenue government loses from tax cuts. Some even claim the tariffs can generate enough revenue to allow the government to repeal the income tax. The problem with this is that a tariff brings in more revenue to pay for tax cuts only to the extent that the tariff does not cause consumers to cease buying imported goods. Thus, the tariffs to bring revenue to the government must not be large enough to discourage Americans from buying foreign products. The more tariffs increase government revenue, the more they will tend to fail in bringing about another often promised tariff goal, an increase in purchase of domestic goods. Now, look, I'm not going to read this whole thing, But I advise that you do, because this is Ron Paul writing about it. Actually, you know what, maybe I should. There's only a little bit more left. According to the Tax Foundation, if President Trump's tariff plan for China, Mexico, and Canada were fully implemented, it would increase federal tax revenue by one hundred and forty two billion dollars this year, an average tax increase of over one thousand dollars per household. The tariffs would also decrease economic output. This does not account for the decline in consumers satisfaction caused by consumers being forced to alter their consumption choices because of government caused price increases. It also does not account for the new businesses, products, and jobs that could have been created had government not drained resources from the protective from the productive economy via tariffs. Excuse me, The economic efforts are a good enough reason to oppose raising tariff. The economic effects, excuse me, are a good enough reason to oppose raising tariffs. However, the main reason to oppose tariffs is that tariffs, like all taxes, including the inflation tax, are theft. Author Ron Paul. Anyway, I know there were a lot of people that used to listen to me that were supporters of Ron Paul. I don't know where their heads are at nowadays. I really don't know where anybody's head is at nowadays. Anyway, it's fascinating to see the othering, you know, what about the other what about what Biden did? What about what this one did? And others not wishing to bother with what's actually happening right now? I mean stock market crashes. I mean people were calling for people's heads before when stock markets were tanken, not now. Don't worry. Elon Trump himself is going to buy a new Tesla. I'm sure you're gonna give him a break, though, aren't you. I mean you should. You're gonna get plenty of government contracts off of it. And again, if I were them two astronauts, I would be saying, look, man, the guy is busy with a lot of stuff, and it looks like his rockets, his starships keep crashing, and he wants to put an X on everything. But I'd really rather not have myself crossed out of NASA's latest yearbook entry with an X, cause I'm dead on a starship that Elon sent out that just you know didn't have the vehicle returned to Earth correctly, we already went that way once. God Nasa sucks. Oh well, it is what it is, right, And here we are in a new prosperous gilded age, even though one guy was talking about a gold and gilded age, which makes no sense because if things are gilded, they're covered in gold, so you don't take gold and cover it in gold. But I'm watching people use statements like that, and also the representative there in Georgia using the word duplicitus over and over again. I don't think he understands what the word duplicitus means. But do you understand what all of this means? Do you understand what's happening yet? And have you felt the effects? Will we have trouble collecting our tax returns those of us to get returns? Will we have troubles conducting business? And what's next in the crypto reserve situation? A fort Knox for cryptocurrency without a fort Knox and without a currency. But have no fear. Your tech overlords are here. And that's about all there is to report the way I see it, but your experience might vary. I am merely all of you are indeed the.
Speaker 12: Effect Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 15: If youse expressed by callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the aera of jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply reviews of jelly dot com or Jeff o' chelli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Do you like history?
Speaker 8: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author like Swantz.
Speaker 6: This is James Corbett Qorter Report dot com. And you're listening to the Shelley affected o'helley dot com Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 15: What uranium is right? Spoke on nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 6: Let's say you know what urnium is right?
Speaker 2: The things have done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 12: Oh Chili dot com, go ahead, call it.
Speaker 9: About the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 9: Y Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 4: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But okayal on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now has a.
Speaker 13: Real effort on the dafay As fascination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own words, thank.
Speaker 1: You for all the great informations.
Speaker 9: Going to Chuck o'celly, he's or Shelley.
Speaker 6: You know it's Chacra Shelley. You are about doing marking upon the great husay.
Speaker 2: The eyes of the world out upon you, the hopes and prayers of.
Speaker 6: Liberty loving people everywhere marked with you, in company with our breed allies and brothers.
Speaker 12: In arms on the other front, Your task, Maxi is easy one.
Speaker 6: Your enemy is.
Speaker 3: Well drained, well equipped, and battle heart.
Speaker 9: Day he will fight that.
Speaker 2: Man, the man.
Speaker 13: The tide has turned. The free men of the world are munching together.
Speaker 9: To finger it.
Speaker 2: Goodness, And let us all.
Speaker 16: Be being blessing of almighty Gods upon this great and noble undertaking.
Speaker 7: H