Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned.
Speaker 1: Me away the quickest.
Speaker 3: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 3: And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back. Cult Listeners is branded from Tenfoil Teals bringing you another episode on this one to day. I interview several different people for a project that I had going on several years ago for dog Man Encounters Radio. This was a Halloween special that I was asked by Vic Kundiff to do. So there's a couple different interviews from a couple different guests, and even something that I read that someone had sent to me. If you're interested in dog Man or any of the cryptid type community stuff, you can always check out Tenfoil Tells. That is the podcast that you're listening to. You can find it anywhere you find Cult of Conspiracy, So just look for Tenfoil Tels and you will have access to over two hundred and fifty plus episodes available for you. And you can also go to my patreon, the Tenfoil Tells Patreon and become a member and get exclusive access to all of the episodes ad free, plus early access to all the episodes that are recorded that have not been released yet. It is one dollar and ninety nine cents a month, so it's worth checking out. Make sure to search for the Mississina Wall Triangle my documentary, which should be available on the streaming platforms here shortly. It will be released at the end of September on Indie Rights actual YouTube channel, but before that it should be on Amazon Prime and some other networks, so make sure to look into that. If you're interested, and if you'd ever like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tales, make sure to send an email to Tenfoil Tales podcast at gmail dot com, or you can go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to contact section. Just make sure to reach out to me. We'll get some to schedule for a future episode. But on that note, thanks to Cults of Conspiracy, Thanks to you the listener, and we will check you on the next one. Like to take this time and welcome my guest today, Jedediah. Thanks for coming out and talking with me.
Speaker 3: I had no problem man anytime.
Speaker 1: So where are you from currently?
Speaker 3: I'm living just outside of Renok, Virginia. It's down there southwest, kind of close to the border of West Virginia, about an hour and a half away from that. Go further down south, you'll end up hitting the kind of Tennessee Southwest Virginia, West Virginia, little area down there in North Carolina. So yeah, Blue Ridge Mountain sector of the Appalachians.
Speaker 1: You had any weird encounters while you've been down there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, more here than anywhere else in my entire life.
Speaker 1: So well, if you want to get started, I'd love to hear about.
Speaker 3: It, absolutely so I'll go chronologically with the experiences, and these do all involve what I believe to be sign a Cephali dog man. Whatever you want to consider them. As an Irish folkal or fail od if. I probably butchered that pronunciation. I do not know Celtic or Irish whatsoever. But see, the first time I ever had a true experience with anything along those lines, I was living just outside of Venton, Virginia. It's probably about fifteen minutes away from where I live, on a place called Jeter's Chapel mount Now, this mountain's always had a lot of different stories told. When I actually moved up there with my now wife, and this was back in twenty twelve, you know, it was before I had any I didn't really truly believe in anything, you know, besides spirits, you know, UFOs, that type of thing that was kind of just the generic stuff I really believed in. Didn't really even believe in bigfoot sasquatch, and definitely had never even heard of a dog man. But the experience I had there, I mean, there was quite a few of them. You know. There was always the old sayings from her brothers, her dad. We lived on a horse farm, so it was very isolated, very quiet, but in the distance, you know, you'd hear shoot. You'd end up here in almost like a drum cadence sometimes you could hear footsteps out in the distance. And this is a horse farm, so we were a good ways away from pretty much anything or anybody. Sorry about that, let me get that way back. You know. There was times when my wife would tell me we had a little one back then, Kimberly, my daughter, she was about one years old, so i'd, you know, she'd called me to go outside, go to the van, you know, diapers, wipes, whatever I needed to give formula. And you know, I'm an eagle scout. I've been camping all my life. I've been hunting, fishing all my life, and I'd never felt uncomfortable at night. For one and two in the wilderness, that place was entirely different. I don't know why, but the amount of anxiety I would get just by stepping out or even thinking about having to go out there was huge. I mean I had never gotten to the point where I'd actually sprint to a vehicle, get in there, get back inside fast. I mean it got to the point where you know, I'd be out there some nights and it would be so dang quiet. You could hear, you know, my foot on the ground in the gravel. That would be it into my own heartbeat. I mean, just a truly, truly dead silence. No crickets, no nothing, which in the mountains around here, that's really strange. You know, there's always something running around doing something. But back then I didn't really think anything of it at all. And there were times when I'd go out there and you know, i'd hear I'd be walking along or really running along, and then after I would stop, you could still hear another, like, you know, a step, which I would be like, okay, inside, maybe it's a horse. And so it started happening more and more, you know, there was more times. It got to the point where there was situation where I would feel uncomfortable even getting near the windows out there. But that all led up. I was about there for two months having these experiences, you know, just kind of weird feelings, anxiety inducing. And it was a Friday night. I wish I knew the exact date, but it's been so long, but me and her went out and we decided to have a bonfire, you know, out in one of the fields there, which was our back to the barn, main barn where all the horses were. And this barn held I think it stabled had twelve stalls in there. I think there was like four horses at the time. And this was probably about i'd say eleven o'clock. Not a full moon or anything like that in cliche. It was just it was bright, but not incredibly bright where I could see everything. Well. So we were probably about seventy five yards out in the middle of this field, had her back turned, you know, no alcohol, nothing like that. I was only eighteen nineteen at the time, So yeah, we were out there just enjoying it. And I remember thoroughly. You know, the woods ended up getting quiet again while we were out there, which was odd because before that there was noises, crickets, you know, you could hear you know, wilderness, you know, wildlife out there doing their thing. And it was.
Speaker 1: Dog Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and back then I didn't have the knowledge I do today about dog Man. I didn't make that connection. There was no you know, I just kind of brushed it off, you know, like it is what it is. Maybe they just all went away, and I remember we had our back turned and I heard something that to this day man still puts makes my hackles raised in the back of my neck. But it was a very distinct sound of bipedal movement from the top of this It was a decent peak. I don't know exactly what it is, maybe about a six twelve abe, but you know, it was a decent peak, but not super sharp on the top of this barn. But it was sheet metal. And if anybody has a dog, you know what the sound of their you know, a claw hitting metal or tile sounds like yeah and yeah, that very very distinct, like click click click. Well, you know, it's kind of stopping. About two minutes later, I started getting uncomfortable and I heard a sound. It was bipedal, which is what caught me off guard. It was a fump, pump fump, with that clicking at the end of it, and then slap onto the actual ground just to the right of it. And then heard something shoot off through the field back down towards where the other house in the property, which was empty at the time, and there's a lake down there, and backs up to the deep woods where Jeter's Chip Mountain is. There's just nothing but miles of wilderness. It made her uncomfortable enough, who's lived She lived there all of her life, pretty much ever since she was a young child. That she said, all right, we gotta go. We got to get inside, you know, and seeing her react like that and hearing that too, you know, we packed up. I put the fire out, make sure that it wasn't going to go, and we go back, and it shook me up bad. I mean, I wasn't crying or anything along those lines, man, but it had me truly weirded out. I mean, I had never experienced something along to those lines before. So we get back, I tell her brother, both of her brothers, and then her dad about it, and her dad kind of gave me a look that I still remember this day. And me and him have now discussed it more that you know, we're on good terms. I love my father in law, and we've discussed it and he's come out more once I told him these experiences and he's like, yeah, he's had similar ones. So it was kind of now makes a lot more sense. But the next night, you know, we decided to do the same thing. Real smart of me, I guess, but we decided, did you have everybody come out? I was not going out there alone with her. I wasn't going out there alone in general at this point, after hearing something that was so far fetched and so weird that I've never heard before, I mean here in the bipedal movement, I've thought that. I mean, at best it was somebody watching us up there, but that didn't explain the clicking sound going down. I mean, steel toe boots don't make that noise. Nor was the gap in the impacts. I mean, I'm six foot tall, I played soccer and all that, and the distance it would have had to taken to go down a thirty five foot you know, you'd have to be sprinting, and I don't see on metal, especially when there's do on there, anything or anybody that would be able to actually keep their footing on that thing and go flap faw fwop, hit the ground and shoot off at the speed. Well, we all get out there. It was me, her brother, her brother's girlfriend at the time, her other brother, his friend, and then my buddy Matt, and then of course my now wife, and we were all out there and you know, around the bonfire and all that, just enjoying ourselves. And this was probably about one am.
Speaker 1: And you know, I.
Speaker 3: Told her brothers about it, and they started ribbing me about it, were like, hey man, why don't you why don't you tell a little ghost story around the fire type deal, and I was like, I'd really rather not, but I'll tell you the dang truth to what happened and explain that story to them. Well, Brian, which is her brother, and his friend Joey. They were like, oh, well, we'll go on over to that barn right now we've proved to you. I was like, I really don't want you to go over there, like it's just please, don't like, you know. So they start going over there and there's a door on the right, two big sliding metal doors so you can let the horses out, and on the right side there was an office. Well, they start going in there, and as soon as they got to that thing, I went dead sigh one again, I mean truly dead sil which her other brother and my buddy Matt both picked up on and they were, you know, kind of looking at each other weird. I knew what it was again, and I was like, no, I'm getting out of here. Told Courtney. I was like, we I'm going back to the house right now, Like I do not feel comfortable about this at all. Whatsoever they want to do that and what they want to be idiots? Fine, but I'm not sticking around. So we're packing up everything and I'm getting ready to pull out the fire and they, hey, they end up sliding open the front two doors. And I wasn't looking at the bar at the time. Nobody was, and you know, they're at the front of this barn, kind of still just on the inside of it, inside of dark, and I remember looking at them and they were yelling back at me, just like, well, I don't see your monster, man, And I remember I looked at them, and then I realized at the peak there was a it's like a little wind vane that sits up at the time. And when I looked up there there was a silhouette. And I had no idea what to make of this thing. I didn't see the you know, the point of the ears or anything along those lines. But what I did see was a very muscular build. Now I'm six foot tall. I hit the gym off. This thing was bigger than me, but now by a good bit, I mean. And it was crouched down on all fours, you know, almost like a human wood. And my legs splayed out a little bit armed, almost like the Spider Man pose. Is the best way I can explain it. And I looked up. She looked up, My buddy looked up. DJ looked up, and his girl at the time girlfriend looked up. And I remember here in Matt, I mean, I'm not gonna say the word, but he was like, what oh was that? And I made, you know, looked up at that thing. My hyesband white. And I've never felt, until the other situations, I've had a kind of terror of seeing something like that. I was like, I don't know what that is, you know, at the time, the only thing that I had semblance of was like the whole slender Man thing went around back in the day, and I was like, it's huge. I'm out, And I remember I bolted went to my truck and I'm still not exactly proud of this, but I ended up diving underneath my truck and hit and about the time I started to make movement, the sound happened again. And at first I didn't want to believe that it was happening, but it was. Brian and Joey on the inside their eyes went saucer big and went ghost white because they had it was right above them and the same thing, just that flop flop flop, hit, run off through a field again. At that point, everybody just start scrambling, like hell, I mean, we all bolted, got into our cars. My buddy Matt I was like, man, you're more than welcome to stay here if you want. Man, but we're getting back. He was like, nah, I'm good, I'm gone, got into his car, drove off. We all ended up going back to the house man and bunker down after that. Soon after, actually the property was sold and we moved out of there. My wife still wants to go back there, obviously to see the property where she grew up. Me I could not go back there for the rest of my life and be very very content. I you know, at that point, it was still one of the scariest experiences of my entire life because I truly at that time had absolutely no explanation for what I mean, you know, you never, especially back in twenty twelve, the idea of a werewolf or something closely related to that. It wasn't even really a thing. I mean, sasquatch, bigfoot, of course, but dogmen. Besides, you know, the Beast of Bray Road or those type of things, you know, And that's that's Midwest, that's not in the Appalachians. It didn't really make any type of connection to me. But yeah, that was really the first time I'd had an experience with that. And the more I look back now, the more experiences I've had, the research I've done. I've talked to Martin Groves before. Me and him are actually pretty good buddies, and he's had similar experiences and he was like, uh, yeah, man, that sounds about right. Yeah, and look at back, I was like, well, I mean that's what I believe is. As I said, I never got a true look at it, but didn't have a flashlight. Honestly, I always wanted to get out of there as fast as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: But that's the natural reaction, I think.
Speaker 3: And rightfully. So once you see something that big, man, I mean, it's if it was a bear, I'd be gone anyway, and that's something that's huge. I'm no match for that. Then I know, dang well, I want to live. I would like to survive another day, so I don't really want to mess with something like that. So yeah, that was back in twenty twelve. We moved into the city. Since then and then, of course I had my other two so I was disconnected from the woods for quite a bit of time. Didn't really get to go hunting fishing as much as I like hiking, because you know, I was raising the kids, working, doing all that. It was only about let's say here, I guess it was during COVID. COVID was about the time when everything started to shut down and I had time again to really get out in the woods, you know, and being out there, you couldn't do anything besides you know, go trout fishing or something like that, and that was a good way to be outside and get away from everybody and still be able to get outside the house. So I started going up too. And it's a place called Arcadia. It's pretty deep in the mountains and also happens to be the more I did research on it pretty close to a Air Force base that was shut down. But they shut down. It's still Christine condition to this day. Hike up to it. But it actually ran Sage radar, which was also what happened to be in the whole Riseland, New York thing. So the whole portal theory that was, yeah, that was the same area in one hundred and seventy third, I believe air Force and that's up on top of this mountain just above it. Didn't know that until I looked at the topo graphical mac from like nineteen seventy eight. And also happens to be very very close to a huge marble yard granite marblefield called Devil's marble Yard, which you know, sometimes you should look at names and really think about maybe why it's named that. And that was a old marble yard that happened forty I think they said dated it till like thirty five, forty thousand years ago when this whole mountain side came crumbling down. And that's about fifteen miles if you were to get up into the woods and hike about thirty five miles if you're on roads, because it's pretty deep up into there. Now Arcadia named Land of the Guy God. It's very very beautiful place. Probably my favorite place in the entire world. Me and my son Jayden, he's the big fisherman and outdoorsman like I was as a kid.
Speaker 4: We go there.
Speaker 3: Haven't been there for a little while, dude to work and you know, different things going on. But we made it a point to go out there two to three times a week, especially during that time period when everything was shut down, and then you know, we love fishing just getting out there. Well more than once, I've had experiences at that place most of the time. I don't like to even say it, man, but weather events do happen to roll up pretty quick inside their fog rain, you know, and that is what it is. It's the mountains. Of course it's going to happen. But it always seems pretty heavily connected to these experiences, either soon after or soon before. Like you know, they'll say, oh, it's going to be beautiful and sunny, and then I get there and it's missing raining, you know, causing a lot of the rocks and stuff to be hard to actually run on or do anything on. But the first time it happened, I believe it was twenty September of twenty twenty is when I had the real first experience. Soon before that, me and him, would you know, we would be out there two three times a week, and there was this one little stretch of stream it was it's called Jenn's Creek or Jennings Creek, and they stocked this stream with trout pretty much every two three weeks during stocking season. It actually just got stocked. I believe yesterday. So I'll be headed up there soon. Probably not very smart, but I can't stay out of those woodsman, It's part of my life. But there's this one spot down there, and there is a very very big old oak. And what I mean this is old growth. This thing is probably about two three feet at the base, massive hangings. It's probably about sixty feet tall up in the air. It's a huge monster. And we were there a couple times before, and I would always like have a hammock with me. I enjoyed setting up right next to the stream, dropping a line and you know, popping in my earbuds and listening to music, just enjoying the outdoors. I've stopped listening or having my ears plugged out there, needless to say. But I remember when I first jumped across this little gap onto the other side. I got the same feeling I got when I was up there on Jeter's Chapel Mountain, just a feeling of, you know, I should not be here, Like it was almost like it was like a barrier, like you go across that stream. I did not feel comfortable at all. I mean, the brush was so thick and I don't know if you've ever been over into the apple Atrians before where you're from, But the woods here are not. Oh heck yeah, then you know how thick it can get, Like on the bottom there. It's not a savannah like down south, or it's very very thick undergrowth to the point where there could be something two three feet away from you and if it said still, you wouldn't know about it at all. It could very well be there. Remember, I jumped across up underneath this overhang and put my hammock up and sat there for about five minutes and had the worst urge, just like you know, I got it. I shouldn't be here. I got to get back packed up my hammock, jumped across, and I felt not immediately better, but I felt a lot better than being over there. That was kind of how it started. Like almost I was trespassing, is the best way I can really explain it. Like you know, I went hunting on somebody's property kind of deal. And I started to go up more and more alone. That was another thing that I would do. I would go up there alone, and being stupid, of course, I didn't follow in the world. There was times when I wouldn't tell anybody where. I was totally disconnect. Dumb idea. I've always now tell everybody where I'm going, like if I'm not back by this time, please call somebody, gets them out there, get me or find me, or what my car is something. But I remember I came back with my son a couple of days later, and we were sitting there with our backs to this big oak which is probably about fifteen yards up the up the stream right there. It's in a shallow at a point where you can't really fish it all. So we sit down these rock faces and yeah, I remember we were sitting there just you know, talking, and out of nowhere this it was a widow maker. It was a tree limb probably about the width of my body. I mean it was huge, massive, came flying at the tree, slammed into the ground, probably about fifty feet behind us. Shot pieces of would bark everywhere. It sounded like a shotgun went off. First thing I did was grab him and pulled me under because I thought somebody was shooting at us. And I was like, okay. I looked at him and he actually stopped and he said that I want to leave now. I was like, all right, that's we can go, man, because I was feeling really uncomfortable too. There was no wind. I remember that it was a beautiful day, no wind, no nothing going on. It was just weird. I've been there all the time. I've seen this tree, and the tree is not dead either. That's the weird thing about this tree. It is not a dead tree. There's actually still to this day green growth on it. But he started to feel uncomfortable, so we dipped and we talked about it. I was like, did you hear anything before that thing went down? And he said, yeah, I heard a thump And I was like, huh, that's interesting, but didn't think much of it, like an on the base of a tree, almost, And you know, we packed up about two days later. I didn't go back the next day. I was planning on it, man, but it had shook me so much. And then hearing him say that, I was like, yeah, I'm I think I'm good for a little bit. But two days later, man, I woke up and I caught the bug. It was like six o'clock in the morning. It's like thirty five minutes today. I was like, I got nothing else better to do, you know, I'm gonna tell the wife, I'm gonna go fishing for a little while. So I went out there and this is when I actually saw it, and I to this day will never forget. It was an experienced man that I still wish I didn't have to be a thousand percent honest man, like it opened up. They always say ignorance is bliss and yeah, and honestly, if I part of me doesn't want to go back to where I was so ignorant because it made me so unaf maye me so comfortable out there, you know what I mean? Like, oh, I don't believe in this thing, it can't be real. Well, it's the old say, And just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it can't kill you.
Speaker 1: Now, I saw something in seven and it made me question everything, but I still struggle to accept what I saw.
Speaker 3: I'm very much the same way to this day, man, because I don't the logical part of my brain, and I think logically. I try to always rule things out. I don't immediately go to the supernatural or you know, you know, amazing things happening. I try to break stuff down, like, you know, what could this be? Let me list off things in my head. You know, try to make this actually make sense. It's when it doesn't make sense when you see something and you truly have no answers, but you know, dang well you saw it like there's no way around it, that you really start to rethink. I mean, now, I grew up being told all the time, you know, oh, monsters aren't real, these things aren't real, you know, and especially being you know, I'm actually a minister's son, so growing up in the church, you're especially taught, you know, demons aren't real. This ain't real. That ain't real. But then when you start really looking at it logically, well, you can't have heaven without hell, you can't have angels without demons. And why in the world where all these things? So basically they're all either lies or trying to hide something that could actually be, you know, they just don't think that you're ready for. Well, this, the experience out there, is what really changed everything and made me go headfirst into the rabbit hole of trying to figure out, you know, dog man size stuff. What I fail out all that I was sitting there with my back to that tree again, it's always the exact same spot we sit in. It's up underneath this little overhang of a small tree there. It's like a little thirty foot pool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, huge, huge rain and brooke trouting there, and there only got like maybe ten feet across where they can go. So I'm always at this hole fishing. I always call it the deep hole or the green hole because it's so clear. And then it goes into like this emerald green at the bottom, and you can almost see the fish swimming around on a clear day. And I had my back turned to it, and I remember I had one earpod in on the left side, in my right side where it was up against the rock face. It's like a road up here, and then it comes down and then where I sit, and then there's the water right below me. And I remember listening. I remember the song too, I'll never forget it. It was Empire Ants by the Grill. It was a relatively soft song, you know, and I was really enjoying it. But I started to realize the noises a gone again. Now the water was still bubbling, like you could still hear water rushing. It wasn't like the entire earth just went stopped in a dime. But I realized that the noises of nature, like I've been hearing squirrels run around. You could hear and see deer sometimes up on the other little you know, hills over there across the road, and there's always birds flying around, chirping and stuff. All that. It could stopped, but I had my earphone in the left so it didn't click fast. But slowly I started realizing. I was like, huh oppt it out, put it back in its case, and I had realized, you know, everything was quiet. Now my mind went back to that night at Jeter's Chapel and a snap hearing nothing, and then also of course being taught out in the woods. You know, if you're out in the woods and everything goes quiet, something's wrong. It's not a good sign. Ever, that either means that there is a large predator in the area. So everything shuts up as ordered not to be drawing attention to it. And that's the first thing that went to my mind. I was like, you know, I need to leave if there's something that's going to shut up these entire forest and there's bear out theres. They say there's not mountain lions, but there's definitely lines out there. Man, They've had enough visuals, but the feeling of also being watched this time, now, that was what caught me off guard. It felt like there was eyes searing in the back of my head. Like the best way I can explain it. You know, if you're like in a Walmart, or like in a store or anywhere for that matter, and you can feel somebody looking at you from a distance, you don't know where it's coming from, but you can just feel almost like eyes boring into you. That's how it felt. So I was like, man, I feel like I'm being hunted, is the best way I felt like the deer and the animals I've stalked so many times must have felt.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, no, I understand.
Speaker 3: And that made me more uncomfortable than anything else I've ever felt, pretty much to this day, unless I've been stocked again, which is the same exact time feeling. But it is a feeling like, you know, still being a big guy doing all that, knowing that something is watching you. You don't know where it is, you don't know the intentions. It's hyper uncomfortable, and you know, I packed up my stuff as quickly as possible and turned around, and I remember that tree. It's that stupid tree, the same one where that widow maker dropped out of. I looked at it and I turned away, and then I stopped kind of like a mid step. And the problem is the way you have to get back up to the car is you have to walk by this tree. It's across the river there, but you have to go up probably about twenty five yards and then snake your way up to where my rat four was. And I was walking by it, and that was probably about I said, twenty five yards away, and it's over there to my diagonal, and I had my head down, was actually looking at my phone like I'm looking at it right now as talking to you, and out of the peripheral vision, I saw something shift and I stopped dead in my tracks, and I was like, that's weird. So I stopped and I looked over there, and this tree has a relatively black surface on it. It's it's old, it's got moss on it, but it's a relatively darker barked tree. And you know, I saw a shape over there. I'd seen this tree one hundred times, probably more than that by this point, going up there so often, and something was out of place didn't register fast because I was like, well, that's odd, what the hell is that thing? And about a little bit of backstory, I'm pretty good on judging height. I used to build houses for a living. I was a framer, so nine to three quarters in studs man I used to cut lumber. I can relatively judge height off of ground pretty good. About seven feet up. I'd say between six and a half and seven feet. I'm six foot and this was taller than if I was saying there by a decent bit I saw. And it wasn't the you know dog men or in a dog soldier ears, not the big tall looking ones. They were shorter but almost kind of like a German shepherd, but not that super high up. Yeah, it wasn't like the massive foot tall ear. But it was smaller and definitely looked like a German shepherd. Which is the first thing that went through my mind was what is who let their dog out? That was really it? And then I started to really make the connections of that's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and all I could see was kind of the top of it right here. Well, as I started moving around up this thing and around this tree, it exposed itself up to about here, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. Now, I've been in a lot of bad situations with a lot of bad people when I was younger, you know, being on the streets when I was younger as well. You know, running around you start picking up intentions by eyesight or when something locked onto you. You can kind of tell. This was a look I'd never experienced before. And honestly, I'm not gonna lie to you, man, I peed my pants right there on the spot. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing. It felt like death. And that's the best way I can explain it, like I was looking into the eyes of something that could truly kill me and was not at all happy I was existent there anything. So, as I said, it was just a muzzle here head was probably about i'd say out to where my beard was. I mean, it was like not a pit bull size, but large. And I stopped looked and I just said I'd pee myself right then and there, because it was like a something at a level of fear I had never felt. You know, I've been shot at, I've been dealt with people that are crazy in the woods before rolling up on you know stills gross sites when I was younger going hunting up in the deep woods, and the type of fear that that was was so intense it froze my body. It was like every bit of I almost compare it to a dementor from Harry Pytter, was like all the joy in the world was just snapped out of existence all at once, like everything would just stop. And I remember, I drive, I never have done this again. I dropped my fish and ride when I could feel like I could actually breathe again because it moved a little bit more out. And that's when I saw around the tree about i'd say two feet down from the head four fingers. And that's what caught me off guard even more because at first I was still trying to really like, is that a wolf, Like we don't have wolves in Virginia. Why is this here? Like you know, is this is a hybrid of a coyote, you know, a koy wolf or something. And when I saw something and they looked almost like a round I know you've seen a raccoon's hands, very very similar to that came around, but it was about the same size as mine. Probably a lot bigger. I don't really know. I didn't focus that long. As soon as I saw that movement, it was like something click to me, and I realized I needed to get the hell out of there as fast as humanly possible. So I dropped my gear by about one hundred dollars worth of you know, trout fishing gear, left it on those rocks, bolted up into the car, and peeled out of there, and I drove like an idiot. I'm not gonna lie. I ran that engine to its freaking core. I was probably going sixty five up in a mountain road, hoping to God that a park ranger or a cop would find me. At that point, I was like, I need somebody, I need something. I need to get out of here, please God, Like I just need to leave. Got home, sat down, gave my kids the biggest hug of I've ever given them, looked at my wife and broke down crying, and told her what happened. And I'm not so sure that, I mean, unless you've seen something like that, of course you're going to be skeptical about it. Like, but her reaction to me breaking down like that, she'd never seen me break down like that except for once, and that was on an anniversary of my grandfather's death, and she was like, I don't know what happened to you. I don't know if what you said actually happened, but obviously something happened. That was really the first and thankfully only full visual I've ever had of one. I really hope other people are always like, oh, I hope I can go see one. I hope I can go find one. I don't recommend it, at least coming from me. I mean, there's people that are braver than me. Obviously, more power to you, But I hope I never see one again, full fledge. I don't want to see one ever again. I don't want to feel that way. I mean, for the first time in my life, I really had to think about it, like, you know, my complacency of the woods nearly made it so Daddy didn't make it home to my three children.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I may have not been able to make it out of there. This thing was huge. This thing was something that the hands on over what really threw me off. Man. It was like, if that thing wanted me, it could have got me in a heartbeat. There's no denying it. There's no and there's nothing I could have done. I didn't have a pistol with me, I didn't have a firearm with me. I was fishing. Now, whenever I go out there, I'm packed in heat every single time. Not that I think that I would even do anything against these I don't know. We don't know where they come from. We don't know if they're in adimensional, we don't know if they're biological. I mean, I don't remember the old movie If it bleeds, you can kill it type deal. But I mean, you know, P two two six running a forty five caliber. I don't think that I could slam an entire mag into it and actually stop it. I think it takes something like a six or five creed More or slugs shotgun. I mean, as you said, man like it. Really, I really wish I could still be ignorant to that type of thing, because it's changed my entire lifestyle ever since then, the way I act like even to this day where I live. Man, I don't like going outside at night. I truly don't like to one out at night anymore, even to get to my car. I will if my wife needs me to go out there. But like you know, I was also before this happened, I was more comfortable with my kids being outside playing a night. You know, we live in a cul de sac. We know all the neighbors. Now it's like once dusk falls, get inside and you know, the experiences there have not stopped. In fact, in the last year or two, Like from what I've read and seen, they're actually getting more and more common almost. I mean, I don't know if you've seen that, but it seems like the the farther we're moving along in the years, there's more people either one willing to come out about what they've seen, or two they are actually having more experiences. Like something has a paradigm, a shift along the lines.
Speaker 1: But it's like the veil. The veil has been pulled back just a little bit, and it's kind of exactly it's made it to where these things are more seen and widely. Like note, I feel like they're still not well known, but at the same time, there's been a lot more people talking about it. I don't know that's because of the rise of the internet, podcast, these social media groups, whatever, but I feel like more and more these topics are starting to rise to the surface.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, it's and I believe you're right. I think that's social media and the connection that people have now. Like you know, back in the nineties and even in before Facebook really got big, even during the MySpace days, it was still relatively like within your community type thing, and there was always people with in the community that had these experiences, but either one weren't willing to come out and talk about it, or if you did, you're called crazy, and which would then further shove that down. Now, with the rise of social media, the connectivity that we have video, you know, the video capabilities, audio capabilities have gone so advanced. Now everybody's got a phone. Back in the day, unless you're carrying around a polaroid or you know, had a really really decent razor not many people had them, or even the quality to actually take decent photos, videos, any type of evidence. Now there's so much of it. All you gotta do is look. But I believe you're right. There's almost like a veil that's been lifted. And what the the catalyst that has caused a veil to lift some I don't think that we may we might know eventually, but I don't. I think there's a lot of factors do go into it, like the whole cern thing. Those are particle accelerators and all that. I'm not going to go too much into that, but that's always been a kind of curious question of mine about it, and the fact that the US has quite a the world has quite a few more of them than just the big one. You know, the whole thing with Roslynd, New York, and you know the projects with them, of the portal theories and all that Martin Groves experience around there, and then even stuff like looking back in time into the older days about the legends. I believe that there's a lot of stuff that you know, people look at older cultures from back into thirteen fourteen hundreds as stupid. I mean technologically, of course, they didn't have any of that. However, we still had the same type of brain makeup as modern humans from back then. They were not stupid by any means. I mean, they probably didn't have a great way to explain it. But there's a lot coming from especially with dog men. There's stories in Irish folklore of the fail lot and they were known as fishing Sinocephali, essentially same thing in Greece. You know, there was plenty of cultures that had these legends. France had the Beast of Govert. I think I'm trying to think that Germany obviously had a lot of stories about where wolves were walking dogs. The Egyptians had a Nubis. You know, this is something that a lot of different cultures have had throughout history. And then once the more or less the Inquisition and all that, and then the witch trials and all that, that kind of all was buried pretty heavily due to it being demonic in nature, so they hit it hidden, not Colledge type deal.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I've touched base on this on some other episodes too, Like throughout history there's always been these dog headed human lead figures, and it's not just a new thing. Everyone's like, oh, you've heard about dog man in the last like forty years because of the Michigan dog Man song and the stories. Yeah, that's not necessarily true, because, like you mentioned, the ancient Egyptians had a new Bis, which was a dog man or a wolf's head of a dog or whatever, and then they had the werewolf trials in the middle like the over in France and like the middle of the seven hundreds, I think, and then there's been all sorts of sightings and stuff and stories throughout Native American lore. A lot of the say they were skinwalker, but that's that's different than what a dog man is. Some people, absolutely some people get that confused, but it's a there's still other stories about stuff like that. So it's like, where did all these stories come from? Yeah, they're on different continents, exactly how did indigence people from different continents come up with the same stories. It's almost like the same concept I had was like they also came up with building pyramids at the same time out of people thousands of miles away build all the same stuff exactly.
Speaker 3: That's I have the exact same thoughts with that as well. And you know, they didn't have any semblance of the internet. Those communities were so small. The chance of you going one hundred and fifty miles in your lifetime unless you were a traveler or you know, had something to do, it's rare, much less going thousands of miles to different continents, especially within those time periods. You know, and the fact that you said the spread of time has been so huge and these have stayed in I mean, there was cases I forget exactly where, but with sign Ofcepphali, you know, an entire a king lett, an entire army pass them. Just on the mention of one hundred or fifty or two hundred of these dog headed creatures with the army. He was like, all right, you know what go on. I don't want to deal with that at all, and a little it's weird because being in the Appalachians especially, I don't know if you know the geographical history of the Appalachians and where we were connected to back in the day before the break. You know, when the continents separated the Appalachian mountains here from New York all the way down to I believe Georgia were originally connected to Ireland and Scotland. We were all the same mountain range, which is also exactly why they happened to settle here. When the Irish and the Scottish got here, they hated the coast and they started to move inland. When they found these mountains, they said, oh, home, looks just like where we used to live. Well, we're gonna settle here.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: My theory is if these things have been around for so long, they wouldn't get up and leave if the continents split, man, why would they leave, They would just stick where they're at. If they happen to be within these same things, they probably will now. And when it comes down to it, the Irish lore of were wolves are the Scottish wolver and as I said, the fail ode in Irish culture. It's a really not And I just even discovered this a couple of months ago, which has been a huge thing because everybody talks about Native American burial mounds being heavily connected to dog men, and I've noticed a lot of the times that these particular instances at least where there's violence that come from a dog man encounter, like the Beast of LBL, the LBL encounters with Martin Groves, and then before that with the family and all that that didn't make it, and then also with Martin Groves talking about the firefighter who was also subsequently found near and then his experience, you know, actually having them surround this camp and attack, and then he had more to say about that. But yeah, that's a huge that's a story in its own right. But he talked about how there were burial mounds nearby that area. If you look in the Irish folklore and I actually have I can't remember the god, but there was two sectors. And it's strange if you look in the Irish folklore with dog men, they were not necessarily violent, evil creatures. They were actually guardians of the sick, the wounded during war of children, which matches up to some of the more historical accounts of you know, like the little I can't remember when exactly it was like back in the eighteen late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, when the little girl ended up her little boy ended up getting separated from his family or her family, and then was basically taken care of by a large bear for a couple of days. I mean, you could take that how you want it. But you know, for a while there I didn't believe, you know, if it's a dog man, these things inherently bad. Well you start looking more into that. That was in the same range as where the Irish folklore came in as well. You know, I don't think that they're all purely evil. I believe, yeah, if you get into their stuff, they like to scare people away, they like to frighten you. But I don't think that all of them are like that. However, there was a sector within that, and I can't remember I have a link to it. I don't want to leave the link or this zoom call because I don't want it to get disconnected, but I've saved it on my phone. But there was a particular god called the God of the Mound, God of the burial mound, and he was more or less what you could consider pretty evil. You know, it wasn't a good one at all, and often took blood sacrifice, I believe. But there was a sect of dog men apparently in that culture that were attached to these mounds, and they were not good. They were warrior class, very strong, but they enjoyed bloodshed, fighting and actually what they required, you could kings would hire this clan essentially of what they were, and what they required was not payment, well I guess you could call it payment, but it was literally to eat the infants and the soldiers that they would kill in combat. They wanted their flesh. That was, you know, their entire existence was fighting, murder, you know, eating, hunting, killing, much much different from the other classification of that. And if you look in America, a lot of the and it comes from a native American thing where I think, as you said, the whole Skinwalker thing runs in, it's very closely attached to burial mounds. Well, that particular sector dog Men happened to be exactly connected to the god of burial mounds as well. Whether that be Irish Native American, I don't know. It's made me often wonder about that connection as well when it comes down to it all. But I think that there's a lot about these things. I mean obviously that we do not know. It's such a newer phenomena, well newer for modern day.
Speaker 1: But newer for what people are talking about today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that confining it to one theory might not be I don't think that's pa. I believe that there could be, you know, the old gods of Appalachia as they call them, the older gods of the world. You know, there could be connection with that. You'll look into the whole interdimensional theory. Who knows. I mean, there's been situations with the whole you know, and it makes me wonder about the time MESSI case, the sound of you know, almost time space being ripped, you know what Martin Groves heard, what I've heard in Arcadia as well, which when me and my son have been out there, we hear that from up in the mountain, we get out of there. I don't play that game when it comes down to hearing rock on metal or sounding almost like. The best way I can describe the sound from my own experience is like, have you ever seen Silent Hill the old movie?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Actually same here, great movie, but you know when pyramid Head first shows up and he's got that his sword is dragging on the ground. That's that's the noise. It sounds like metal being scraped across rock, and yeah, I've anytime I hear that coming from especially up in the mountains where there is no roads, there is no pass we get out of there very very quickly. My son, even I wish he was here to tell you some of his experiences. He is in school, though, but he's had, well we were out there noises experience. He's seen stuff himself out there along with me, which he's thankfully never seen one full figure, because I don't know what would have happen. And it honestly terrifies me to even think about my child being there with one of those things, because it's hard enough for me to you know, worry about myself having to you know, I'd rather die than my kid. Of course, I'd rather put him into place, but I don't want him to ever be around that. But we've had strange experiences up there too. But yeah, the whole interdimensional theory that comes from that, you know, they at this point UFOs, Aliens and all that. I'm almost one hundred percent sure that that is obviously existing, the whole all the paradoxes and all that we're just showing. I mean, I think we're the only thing out there. Well, I mean you'll look back and as you said, the Nubis, the Egyptians, these pyramids, well there also happens to be around those areas a lot of legends that involve dog headed beings. So who honestly knows, man, I mean, I can't say they're not real anymore. I've seen them. I just don't know what in the world they are, which is almost more scary than if I had a straight up answer.
Speaker 1: Are like you know, but I don't think any of us will ever truly know what they are because I don't. I think you're right, as much as everyone looks into it, and even with having my own experience. I still remain skeptical of a lot of things because I can't say for sure that it's a flesh and blood creature. If it's an interdimensional creature, is there such a thing as intermensions? Like, there's so much unknown stuff that it's hard to pinpoint anything, and no one's ever really came at it from a scientific standpoint of how something like this could even exist, like biologically, So it's it doesn't make sense, like if you think about it in this respect from science point of view, that there is no definitive like evolutionary chain of a dog being able to walk like a human or have the same functions as a human. I can understand the sasquatch because there is such things as other apes. Gigantopithic gets existed. Yeah, we exist, so it makes sense for us. But there's never been a canine that's ever evolved into bipedal that I'm aware of. There's ever been any evolutionary lines for that either. Yeah, I agree, right struggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's same here as that I think logically, and I'm with you on that. I've done the research. I tried to look into that as much as I can. With you, know, trying to even find an inkling of connection, and there really isn't any not in not in any way, shape or form. I mean I have of course, there's always theories to go through my head about it. You know, could it have been a hybrid of some sort? Could it have been I mean, there's a lot of animals out there. We're discovering new stuff every day, new elements, new animals, new compounds. I mean, there's so much that we just don't know. But as you said, there's nothing up to this point that can be really heavily identified, like this is where it could be existent, or how it could have come to be. I mean that said bigfoot sasquatch. I'm almost one hundred percent sure those are real. Man, Like every other there's always no thing. Well, we can't have primates in America, it's too cold. Japan has snow monkeys and there. Yeah, I mean, now that would make sad. He said, I forgot exactly that. You said the the huge or more or less orangutan that they found the boat. Yeah, thank you. Like those that's pretty closely related to what I would believe one would very very much look like full on blast. I mean and there's so many different sightings with those. A lot of people that have even worked within the forestry department around here have had experiences in Bath County, the highlands of Virginia where they've seen stuff along those lines. Heard the knocking. I mean, heck, I heard the knocking. I've seen the structures, huge nest sites in Arcadia even that are just like massive, big bedded down all trees that were knocked, you know, down into the area. You find trees that are, you know, relatively young, that looked like something had walked by, grabbed and then pulled and snapped in the process of moving through them, seven eight feet up in the air. So that's type of stuff that's like, you know that that makes sense, but when it comes on a dog man, it's like it's so foreign almost to logic that it's incredibly hard to try to figure out. Now, could the whole I've always been curious about the whole government being involved possibly in a creation of something along those lines as well, which the more I've looked into it.
Speaker 1: I just's struggle. I wouldn't put it past the government, but I struggled just because throughout history there's been reports of these obviously before there was a genetic manipulation by the government.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of where I come back to, is like, well, then, what were they seeing in the seventeen hundreds, what was the new best supposedly based off of was all these cave drawings and paintings and stuff throughout history from different tribes around the world. They all have seen something, So I can't I don't think the government was making stuff back in those days.
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe, Like when I think about the government, I don't believe that they created this. However, if anybody in the East the United States would have knowledge of these things, especially with the whole and I don't like bringing in missing for one one a lot, because there's a lot of weirdness in that entire run as well. But if something's out there, they would probably have some inkling about it. If they did and they found potential to weaponize it, I could see them possibly trying to mess around with that if they actually got one by that. So, as you said, we may never We will never know, especially if they have their fingers into it, whether or not they've done some type of bioengineering on something already pre existing along the there's lines. I really hope they didn't because, as history shows, they're not always the most you know, smart and safe with what they create exactly or really go dabbling in. I mean, they have the best of the best in a lot of fields. But even then, I've know scientists to like to mess around with things that it probably shouldn't be played with. It's like the old Jurassic Park there. You know it's because you should, it can doesn't mean you probably should.
Speaker 1: Definitely, That's how I feel a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, but.
Speaker 1: I think we can wrap this one up. It's been about an hour and I've got kids upstairs at her feel wrestle media going on.
Speaker 3: Was not running through plexus, man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I definitely appreciate you coming on here and talk with today. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Hey man, no problem anytime. If you're ever around my area man with your family, let me know. I know a lot of good places to eat, a lot of fun things to do around here. Man.
Speaker 1: So well, we're talking about making a trip sometime maybe next year for spring break, so maybe I'll look into it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, I'll tell you run out Virginia. It's Star City of the South is what they call it. But for families, Man, this place is amazing. It's beautiful and I cannot say enough good things about it. But if you do, of course, man, let me know. Food and drinks on me.
Speaker 1: So been a pleasure, man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, had no problem, brother, Be safe, man, glad talking to you.
Speaker 1: Jedediahd quite the story to share, that's for sure. Definitely got the creeping vibe going on of that. I want to thank him again for coming on here tonight and sharing that with us. I hope you guys enjoyed his encounter. We're gonna switch gears up here a little bit, and I don't usually do this, but for the sake of this being a special episode, I thought this was a little interesting. I recently received an email from I would say it would be anonymous. It was kind of weird letterings, and then when I tried to reply, it says the email doesn't exist. So I thought that was a little bit strange. But with that being said, I went ahead and had the computer go ahead and read this off for you. Figure out to add this a little bit here as a transition between the next story. So hope you guys enjoy this, and then we're going to go on into the encounter with Mary.
Speaker 5: I saw a post that you were looking for someone who has had an encounter for your podcast. I had one, but I am not willing to speak on it publicly. Coming forward with such a claim would jeopardize my current profession and lose any credibility I have attained over the years. I will, however, permit use of my encounter within the confides of this letter in whichever way you deem appropriate. In the summer of two thousand and eighteen, I was on a hike in an area where I cannot disclose. I am already taking a risk by exposing this information, and I am not willing to chance someone being able to figure out my identity. During this hike, I lost track of time. This happens fairly often for me. I enjoy getting away from the normal routine and trying to enjoying nature to its fullest extent. As it started to get dark, I realized I needed to get back to where I left my vehicle parked. I wasn't too far from it, but it was far enough that if I didn't hurry, I would end up walking in the dark, I didn't bring a light, only my phone. I've done this numerous times and have never had any sort of strangeness, but this time something felt off. I cannot describe it as anything more than just an odd feeling like someone was watching me. Being alone, I felt vulnerable. I wasn't thinking of it being anything more than just a feeling, but it was enough to make me uncomfortable. As I got closer to where I had parked, maybe within one kilometer, I noticed that the normal sound of the forest was no longer active. There was an eerie silence that I've never experienced before while walking down these trails. In my research, it has been suggested and observed that animals will go quiet in the presence of a predator. I firmly believe this was the case. Within the next minute or two, I heard something that broke the silence. It was the sound of something walking behind me, but at a strange pace. I looked back but saw nothing. Startled by this, I hastily kept heading in the direction my vehicle. I started hearing more footsteps along the trees as leaves and sticks were being crunched. It was coming from both sides and what still sounded like was walking directly behind me on the trail. I started to run, knowing this was not ideal, but the primal instinct and adrenaline searched me forward. As I made it to my vehicle, it sounded like whatever it was had circled around me, but there wasn't anything visible. As soon as I started to drive off, thinking I was safe, something stepped out directly in my line of sight. We have no known bipotal animals in this area beside humans, but this creature walked as if it was a man. Its face looked very much canine in appearance, but its shape was not that of any I am familiar with. Areas of its body had strange markings or perhaps scarce, as the fur was missing. It was not an animal with mange. That is the most logical explanation I have came across as a bear with mange. There are no wild bears in this region, but that does not mean it is impossible. As it stood there in my head lights, I had came to a stop as it was blocking my path forward. I now believe it was doing this intentionally, as from the right side of the wood line ran another right up to my driver's window, its breath causing my window to steam over. I pressed down as hard as possible on the accelerator and drove right towards whatever was standing in the road. It must have jumped out of the way, but it happened so fast that I am unaware of where it would have went. But it was no longer there, and as I was driving off, leaving a cloud of dust behind, both creatures were giving chase, but were quickly engulfed by the pathway's dust. I tried to file a report with the proper chain of command about what happened, to which I was instructed to drop any further claims if this happening. In fear of any sort of retribution, I have remained silent. I now firmly believe that others are aware of these creatures, but are not able to discuss them publicly. I'm not sure how far the knowledge goes, or what the reasoning behind the secret. I believe them to be dangerous, but also curious. They could have easily attacked me, and if they wanted to. I believe they were making their presence known and either wanted me to leave, or they wanted to see what I would do. I would like to apologize for being cautiously vague. Be careful with who you speak with. There are many out there who seek to discredit their existence and others who have more financial benefit by spreading misinformation.
Speaker 1: I'd like to take this time and welcome my guest to day, Mary, Mary. Thanks for coming on here and talking with me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're welcome. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: So where are you from?
Speaker 2: Originally I'm from Delaware, but I moved to Ohio when I was ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're not too far. I live in Indiana, so kind of in the same Midwestern states, right, the good old Midwest. Now, you'd messaged me back a couple months ago about your encounter that you'd had, and I thought it was a little interesting just because of some of the details to it. But if you'd like to jump into it, feel free.
Speaker 2: Okay. It was back in the early two thousands. Don't remember exactly what year, I know it was early two thousands. Me and my mom were heading to home from my aunt's house she lived over in pa Well, we were living in Majori at the time, and we were driving home, taking the back roads, and how we would go would we would oh, it was called Hubbard Majory Road. And from Hubbard Majory me like turned on to Chestnut Bridge between Hubbard and Majorie because it was still kind of early. I'm not really early. It was like ten o'clock at night, but it was early for us. And I've heard all these different stories about North Fox North and I'm like, hey, ma, it's I think it was like end of September, early October, but it was still really warm out. We had our windows rolled down. I'm like, let's take a drive down north Fox North see what all these stories are about about the railroad tracks and whatnot. So she decides we had nothing better to do. She went for it. Turned the car off when we got to the railroad tracks, turned all the lights off, everything we were supposed to do so we could hear the screaming, you know, the crying woman. Nothing happened. I mean we sat there for a good like fifteen twenty minutes, nothing happens, turn lights on, turned back around, started heading back to Chestnut Ridge, and it was clear when we turned onto north Fox North coming back, there is like a world dense heavy fog just at the entrance of North Fox North to Chestnut Ridge and someone kind of slowed down, and because we couldn't really see what was coming, and we get to the stop sign and out of this world dunse Fog comes walking this like humongous dog. We thought at first that somebody's Doverman pincher had gotten loose, so we rolled up the windows and we'd sat there and we're like, what is that. We're trying to figure it out because it was bigger than what a Doberman pincher would look like. And this truck was coming off of sixty two turned down Justnut Ridge, and as its headlights hit it, that's when we actually saw what we were looking at. And it looked the only way I can describe this thing is it looked like a dog from Resonant Evil with the chunks of fur and skin and all that missing from it. And it had its head down and was walking or slowed towards us like it was stalking us. Well, the truck saw it, the truck stopped. Mom was trying to figure out a way to get out around it because we were absolutely terrified. We didn't know what it was. All we can all we could think of is Resident Evil dog from Resident evil and she turned. He he around, the truck stopped, The dog turned, looked at the truck started moving towards the truck. Well as it got closer to the truck, because it was closer to the truck than it was to us. And we saw that it was a good incher two. The back of this dog was a good inch or two above the hood of the truck, and it was a lifted truck. It had the huge tires to it. And we took that opportunity. Mom took off and I think we made it home within like three minutes. And it was a good like ten minute drive from where we were, and we made it home. It's three minutes. I never saw it. Yeah, we never saw anything like that again. And Mom to this day has not driven down that road.
Speaker 1: Was it on all four legs?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's possible that I know this is it's been thrown towards me about stuff as well, that it could have possibly been like a bear with mange. I know that's always go to skeptic's point of view of when you see something strangely. It was just a bear with mange.
Speaker 2: No living in Majory and traveling that area, because I would drive and walk that area all the time, never once saw any sign of bears.
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar with the areas. I don't know bears are even there. I don't Here in Indiana we don't have bears, but we also aren't supposed to have dog men walking gay nineties.
Speaker 2: They're so right. Well, I told my boyfriend about it because we've told a few people about it, because when we got home, my mom and me looked at each other and we're like, I wish we had a camera. Nobody is going to believe us.
Speaker 1: What do the ears look like.
Speaker 2: Like a Gerberman pincers?
Speaker 1: The so pointy? Yeah, okay, that's the one thing I always kind of go to when people say bear, usually bears ears. To the best of my knowledge, I'm no zoology around. Yes, they're around it, and pointy is more canine or feline or something like that.
Speaker 2: So now it was you take a picture of the old Resident Evil style video games, and that's what we saw. Just like bigger.
Speaker 1: About judging, how tall would you think? It was? Just on four legs?
Speaker 2: As I said, it was a lifted truck that it was walking towards, and the back of it was a good two inches above that, So I would say it was a good like four feet from its back, not even counting its head, just its back down to the ground.
Speaker 1: That's pretty big for a dog in general. I don't know of any dogs back four feet from the ground.
Speaker 2: That's right, neither do I.
Speaker 1: How long would you think it was?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: I have to say probably probably, Like I'm probably like way off on this two had a half three feet because mean, it was like it was massive, it was huge, but you I don't know. I want to say like one and a half three feet, but that just doesn't seem right in my head.
Speaker 1: So that's about the size of a normal sized dog. So either it's legs that have to be extremely long or yeah, I don't know, how long would you think the legs were? It looked like it had abnormally long legs because the body link itself seems fairly normal. It's just I don't know how it would be so tall if it was proportionate wise, it seems like its legs would be a lot bigger just to get to that height, right, Yeah, No, I mean it was basically overall it appear normal size except the height of it. Yeah, Okay, Yeah, I don't know if any dog that would be really tall leg wise and the more compressed, like almost like a stockier long leg dog. Right, even even the biggest dogs that are like the.
Speaker 2: Like the greyhounds that have like naturally long legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great great Danes sometimes have pointiers as well, and they're fairly tall, but I don't know if they're but their backs and everything, they're nowhere near four feet tall from the back part of them.
Speaker 4: So right.
Speaker 1: The description from what you say, it almost reminds me, and I think I said this to you before, the old lore of the hell hound, the old black dog always patrolling around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what my boyfriend had told me. When I first told him, he was like, honey, he's like, you saw a hell hound.
Speaker 1: We used to have a area that we used to go to, so it's to be a haunted place, and on the way there, there was always a big black dog we always called the hell hound that would run out and we've seen it laying in people's yards before, so we knew it was just third dog. But it was just a big, large black dog and it always would come out and chase your vehicle. And as teenagers, were like, Oh, there's a hell hound, right.
Speaker 2: Well, my boyfriend did research on the area because he's really into that. Completely by accident, but he goes he's more into like the Bigfoot. He's found out that they have like a mini harp stationed around that area, and that area for years has had several like paranormal things happen.
Speaker 1: Not to get too off topic, but I've always thought that when they put up these weird facilities or whatever, there's a reason why they do it in specific areas. I think it's because of the actual activity that goes on there. I think there's some sort of a dinner veil or something.
Speaker 2: Right now, I believe it, But yeah, he did. He found out there's like a mini harp stationed there.
Speaker 1: The harp is one of those weird instances I've talked about, I think on our first episode a little bit that I've ever done. But yeah, it's that in Itself's the reason I call the podcast ten foil Tels because we dive into those conspiracies too. So you've never had any other experience with something similar to a canine like that, Now you had to guess what it actually was. What in your mind you think it.
Speaker 2: Was mine resin Deevil Dog. It's that's what it looked like. That's it's the resin Eevil Dog.
Speaker 1: Did it look like they were fresh wounds on it, like blood? Or was it did it look like it was just missing fur scars or how did that look?
Speaker 2: No, it looked like old old bands. That just because you could see down to the bone and the muscle and it just.
Speaker 4: It looked like.
Speaker 1: Almost like the zombie dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why mean Mom. That's why mean Mom nicknamed it the resin Eevil Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Growing up, that was always one of my favorite games and all about those dogs. First time I played it back in I think ninety seven. Uh, like I'm bursting through the window. Scared the crap out of me and my friend my little brow there, Right, but those were good times.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could play the first game. After that, uh huh. I could watch people play it. I could solve the puzzles. I just couldn't physically play it.
Speaker 1: They got progressively harder, but I think they've gotten better over time.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, Mary, I appreciate you coming on here and talk with me, but I think we're gonna try to wrap this one up. This is going to be included, like I said earlier on this special episode that I've got going on. So I'm trying to keep these episodes a little shorter just because I've got to try to compile them all.
Speaker 2: Together, right, and my story is so short on that anyway, Now, you're.
Speaker 1: Your story is similar to a lot of I've heard from other podcasts and other witnesses as well, like they see something and it just kind of goes on. But yeah, that's uh, that's how it kind of happened. Like you see something, it's real quick and then from there, like even mine, mine's a little different just because of what went on and I went back. But other than that, like a lot of the time, people only see these things for a split second or two, so there's not all well, there's not a whole lot to the stories. Half the time, if you have a big, in depth story, sometimes it's kind of questionable about if it's so long and intricate, how come it didn't attack you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, right, we weren't you make me the chance to No, I.
Speaker 1: Don't blame you. People said, I'm brave for going back to see what I look for, as I I don't think I'm brave. I think I'm probably just stupid.
Speaker 2: But you know, nah, because I've actually gone back hoping to see it again and nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you don't want to see it again, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Because I want to make sure that what I saw was actually what I saw, because you know how some it's like you get home and you think about it, it's like, well, was that worldly what I saw? Could it have been something else? But the size doesn't add up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. A lot of people need that validation to reaffirm that they saw what they saw, so they're not crazy right now. I completely get it. But again, I appreciate you coming on here and talk with me this morning. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Oh You're more than welcome.
Speaker 1: And if you happen to see anything strange again, know where to reach out to exactly. All right, Well you take care, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you you too, b Bye.
Speaker 1: In February of two thousand and seven, I encountered something in the middle of the road one night, and it really changed my whole perspective of what I could believe in and what I didn't believe in. I've always been a skeptical person. When I saw this creature, it defied any type of logic. Nothing like this is known to exist, and nothing like this should exist. But I saw this strange creature. I will not say a dog man or anything like that, because it didn't have the typical dog man featured other than the fact that it was just a large black dog that could walk on two legs. Is a dog man? Was it something else? There's a lot more to the story than just that, but that is the event that changed my reality of being able to accept the unacceptable, maybe really start questioning things and diving into stories and other people's stories about what they've encountered. That is why I made ten Foiltales podcast. So if you're still listening and you have a story you'd like to share, feel free to send an email in Foiltales podcast at gmail dot com. We will get you scheduled on a future episode. We're going to bring in the last guest for this episode, so I really appreciate all you sticking around listening to it checking it out, and I hope you guys have enjoyed it. I'd like to take this time and welcome my guest tonight.
Speaker 4: Al.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on here talking with me.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for having me brother, Thank you very much. It's my excited you to be here, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Thank you, definitely my pleasure to have you. So I've only heard little bits and pieces about your experience. You've had several and a lot of other ones too, but far as dog Man goes, I know I was recommended to reach out to you. So you want to give a little bit of background for the listeners about yourself before we dive into it.
Speaker 4: Okay, my name is al Santa Riga. I'm a paranormal. Unless you get a research I'm the founder of the Bronxville Paranormal Society. I'm founder of the New York State UFO Project, the founder of the New York State dog Man Project, founder of the New York State Sasquatch Organization. And I was just made director of Regent three UH for the North American Dogban Project by Jodie Cook today as a matter of fact, price it was a surprise to me. And so you know, I have my hands and a lot of different things, and you know you can find me on we have a YouTube page, and we have all over the social media, but mostly I'm on Facebook. That's where I kind of stay most of the time.
Speaker 1: That's what I do too. I just I got these social medias and I hate social media in general, so I stick with Facebook because that's the only one I really tend to use. The other ones I don't. I don't mess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's just too many, too many different media sites, and my partner has got us on every single thing under the sun, and I just can't keep up with all of that stuff, you know what I mean. So I'll stick to Facebook. If people people want to talk to me, they can reach me at any of those groups. I get all the emails. I think the BPS, the Bronchiel Paranormal side we have we have a hot line there, and we have a hot line for I think the I think it's the New York State UPSOL project as well. If you call, I'll either get me my partner Brian, and we'll get back to you guys, and or you can reach me my private messenger on Facebook Messenger and just message me privately and I'll answer any question you have or you know, talk to you. I'm not very accessible, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I reached out to you and within like a minute, you responded to me.
Speaker 4: So yeah, like I said, well, you know, you know all the right people, you know what?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but starting to get my foot in the door a little bit.
Speaker 4: Good, good, absolutely, And once you get your foot in that, once you get that door cracked, uh, be careful what you wish for. Anyway, we we were out one night doing an investigation and we were bluffed arched. Long story short, we thought it was a sasquatch. After we looked at at the photos, we turned out to be a dog man. Okay, so it's being pulled back to that location, not knowing why went back to that location, And after hours of looking and not finding anything, I jumped up on this giant rock and I moved some cattails that were in the swamps, and I noticed there was a den in the swamp. And I had my partner Brian jump up with my cameraman Bill jump on this giant rock and we looked into it and Bill zoomed in, and when we zoomed in, we see the giant K nine wolf like head looking to the south, and then a smaller one, almost coyote ish, not coyote hyena ish, looking at us, snarling at us, and we believed that was the one that actually bought bluff charged us to high one. And you know, we found a lot of evidence that day, once the veil was most.
Speaker 1: From our eyes.
Speaker 4: We found a lot of evidence and went home not taking anything of it. And then one night, it was maybe a couple months later, because we were we were there in July and it was around September, early October. I'm sleeping and I'm a city guy. I grew up in the city. I live up in the country now. And you know, when you grow up in the city, you live on the fresh floor. You don't leave your windows open at night because someone will crawl in. Okay, but I had already taken the air conditions out of the window. It was a hot, full night, so I had the bedroom window opened by my side of the bed, which is something I never do, and my wife is sleeping next to me. We have a little cat in between us, one of our cats, and around three o'clock in the morning popped up. Just felt like there was something wrong, felt a strange energy. And I don't claim to be psychic by any stretching imagination, but I do have all the clarees I can't do them at will. It just comes to me as it comes to me. And a little voice in my head said, touch the wall. And I touched the wall, and I was trying to get a feeling for what was on the other side of the wall. And it wasn't like a sasquatch energy, because I do have sasquatches that come by and leave me gifts in my yard. But it wasn't a sasquatch energy, and it just had an ominous failing to it. And then the little cat CALLI not CALLI, what's the guy's name of Patch? Patch jumped up out of the bed and ran upstairs. She was scared to death. At that point, I got up and I went and looked out the window, and I couldn't see any The yard was pitch black. It was a dark night, and they couldn't see anything. But I heard something go and I was like, what the hell is that? So I slowly closed the window along I grabbed a pistol group shot and I have in the closet. I go around a chamber and I started to walk towards the kitchen to open up sliding glitz stort to put those floodlights on in the yard to see what was out there. And as I was walking through the living room, a little voice in my head said, stop, you don't want to see what's out there. Go back to bed. This is something that you know is nine out of ten times, I'm going to see what's out there, because that's just who I am, you know what I mean. If there's something or somebody in my yard, I gotta know about it. But for some reason that night, I turned around the round out of the chamber, I put the shock and the way I went back to bed like nothing happened, jumped in the car to work, called on partner Brian. I said, dude, I think there was a dog been at my house. And he said, okay, when you go home tonight, check the backyard for prints, you know, for tracks. Now, we had just had our backyard dug up because we had just laid down new lines from the well we had well water. We had ran new lines from the well back to the house, and so there was a lot of dirt and not a lot of grass at this point. And when I got home that night, I went to the backyard and I looked around and there underneath the window, because the lines kind of run right underneath my bedroom window to the basement. Under the bedroom window were three claw marks, like to let them say, yeah, I was here last night, you know. And I was like, okay, very interesting, you know. I took pictures of the claw marks, the scratches in the dirt. I took pictures of the window where they were situated and everything, and I was like, okay, wonder what that's all about. Didn't really know what that was all about, you know, not putting two and two together, like why is there a dog being at my house? But about a week or so later, I go out in the morning to start my car and get up before thirty in the water, and I usually go out. When I go out to start my car, I have four cars on the drive with starting mine closest to the street, and my wife's, my daughters and my sons, and I go out. I usually take a can of pepper spray with me in a nice size pocket knife nothing, you know, not a not a bowie knife, ranking but a nice size because sometimes we have packs of wild dogs that run through the neighborhood and tear up the garbage, and I don't want to be mulled by pack of wild dogs, and we have coyotes up here are the sides of German shepherds. I had one run into me and not be into train and dislocate my shoulder, you know. So I'm not gonna be an honest I go out with my little knife and my pepper spray. I start up the car and as I'm walking out towards the car, I feel like something is watching me. As I look around, there's nothing in my yard. I look into my neighbor to the left, and I look to my neighbors to the right. There's nothing in nothing out there. Oh, before I go out, I five o'clock in the morning, four thirty in the morning, I opened up the sliding glass store because we have this little cat so lives in the doghouse outside. Her name is Calli and she's patching his mom okay, and we feed her. I feed her in the morning, and then I closed close up the sliding lift store again. I lock it. Now I'm walking out after feeding feeding Cali, and I'm walking out and I get this feeling. And I'm just far enough down the walk where the sense of lights on the front deck are on have come on, and I can't see really anything under the deck because the sens of lights are blinding me. Walk out to my car, start it up, and I'm walking back and I'm getting this feeling like there is something under the front deck. And man, I'm telling you, every fiber in my body was flugg out of control. So I'm the type of guy that if there's something that's not supposed to be there there, whether it's a human or anything else, I'm going to approach it. We're gonna find out what it is. So as I start walking towards the front deck with the garages, every step I take, I'm hearing a little voice in my head say you should stop right here, and I keep going. I passed my wife's car, and I passed my son's car, and I'm coming up on my daughter's car and like red flags are going off in my head and the voice is agreement, stop stop. I got my knife out at this point. I got the I got the I got the pepper spray in one hand, the knife in the other, and I'm just getting up to the front door of my daughter's car and it's halfway underneath the deck and I'm looking at it. I've got my hand in front of my eye to shade my eyes from the sensor lights, and I start to see the biggest K nine head you've ever seen in your life under the front deck. Now the deck is about seven feet high, and whatever under there is kind of bunched over to get under there. And as my eyes are starting to focus, I see like a lion's man come down off its shoulders and down its chest. And I know what I'm looking at. I know what I'm looking at, and I hear a little voice in my head say, you should probably start to back head, laddie here, you know. And I start to back out slowly. And I'm backing out slowly. And as I get to the front steps and I'm going up to the house, I'm debating with myself. Do I wake up my son and my son in law, break out the guns and go to war with this thing, because I got plenty of guns and I got plenty of ammunition, and everybody in my house shoots, and I'm thinking, but I've heard enough stories that it never really ends well for people who go to war with these creatures. So I say, you know what, I'm not going to say nothing to nobody. I'm gonna just go and go to go in the house, get my stuff, get myself and go to work. So I do that. I don't say anything to anybody. I go in the house, I lock in the door, I go to get a car and I drive off. I go to work, but on the way out, I my tactical flesh light because I want to see. I want to get eyes on what's under there. You know, I'm just seeing a really huge dark shadow figure, you know, in the shape of a canine, a bipedal canine. So I grab my tactical fleshlight and I put it on. And there's nothing under the deck. Whichever is there is God.
Speaker 1: But as I.
Speaker 4: Walk closer to the deck, I'm smelling the most nastiest pukeut kind of smell. And I noticed that this creature has urinated all over my brand new retaining wall. And the urine is running down the wall, and it's running down to the drain, and it stinks to high heaven, and it's looks like an almost like an oil slick. It's got a oily kind of substance to it. It's it's like a slick, kind of oily kind of look to it. And I get in the car, and I'm pissed. I'm saying, man, this thing just pissed out my brand new wall.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: That really burns my ass, you know. And then I'm thinking, as I'm driving, I'm thinking, well, this is a sign of dominance. He's trying to take Clane to my house. You know, he pissed out my property, you know, not thinking back to the day we seen the creatures in the den, I know for a fact now I remember, didn't remember at that time, but at some point I had a urinate and I urinated not necessarily on the den. This was in the middle of the swamp, but on you know, like the trees that were surrounded what that was surrounding the swamp. So maybe he thought I was trying to take Lane to his territory and he was going to do the same to me. So I get to work, get to work an hour early. I get to work, I'm sitting in the lunch room. I'm drinking my coffee, reading my paper, and my wife calls me and she's hysterical, and I go, what's the matter? And she's like, I went to open the sliding glass door on the back my sliding lift store has three different locks on it. Again, because I'm from the city and we're anal that way to make sure everything is locked. And up here in the country there are no street lights and it's dark.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: When you go from the city where it's always street lights and noise, thinking, well, open the country with it's no lights and it's dark and it's quiet, it's spooky.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So we when we put our sliding glass door in, we made sure we got one with three different locks, you know. And I went to open up the sliding glass door to see Cali, and I was like, why are you seeing the cat against She just feed her at flying s thirty? Why are you seeing her at seven thirty? She just and that doesn't matter. What matters is when I opened the Sliding Glifts store, the door started to fall out of the frame on top of her. And my son just happened to be in the kitchen getting ready to go to the school, I think back then, and he caught the door and he put it back up and he locked it all up, and she was really, you know, hysterical, but she could have been crushed, you know, And I was like, Okay, I'll tell you what, leave the door locked. I'm off tomorrow. When I get home, I'll reset the whole thing. You know, we'll set it all up. I'll put it back in and reset it and make sure all the tracks set. Everything is okay. And then I started thinking, this creature went to my backyard. He went on my back deck, and he tried to pop the door off of the out of the track. I guess, just to show me how easy it is if you wanted to get in, you know. I mean, it's something as big as this creature was could have just ran through the sliding glass door if I wanted to, or pull the whole door out of the frame. But it felt like that he was trying to pop that door out of its tracks, just to show how easy it is to get in. I don't know how drifted creature like that would even know how to do something like that, you know, but it knew because there's no other, no other reason that door came out of the tracks the way it did. Un Let someone try to, you know, knock it out. And that was the only thing that happened that night, you know. So when I went home the next day, I said, the thing and I said, Okay, now I got to go back to where the den was, you know. And I went back to where the den was, and I, you know, like a maniac in the middle of the woods. I'm saying, listen, I know where you live, you know where I live. You stay in your house and I'll stay in mine, and everything will be fine. But I really don't want to have to go to war with you. But if you come back to my property, there will be hell to pay, you know. And you know it's just I mean, I don't live that far from the location, Okay. I live maybe twenty miles, not even fifteen miles from the location of the den. And from that location to my house, you can get here just going through the woods and maybe crossing over a one or two lane road here and there, like in a neighborhood. Now, like I said, none of them have any lights on them. So if it's just walking through the woods through the neighborhoods, no one is going to see it unless somebody is driving up the street, you know. And it's it's not unthinkable that it could do that and then go back to where it came from without being seen. And I have one hundred acres of witch behind my house, and I have one hundred acre as a wet land and across the streets from my house, you know, so there are plenty of woods around me, and it would be very easy for this preacher to do something like that. And I mean, the thought of, you know, a dog man ever coming to my house never crossed my mind, you know what I mean. Like, like I said in the beginning, I've had sasquatch come here and leave big gifts quartz, crystal stones and stuff like that. But I've seen here the sasquatches go through because they go from the swamp to my backyard. Because this whole development at one time was apple orchards, and there are still apple watches and trees in the woods. You know, they're built up around them. As a matter of fact, there's even a road that goes up that they used to use to go pick the apples, you know. So, so if the sasquatch are coming through to get apples and going to swamp to hunt, you know, I don't necessarily think the dog men are doing the same thing. I think that particular dog man was there for me and just to let me know that he knew where I lived, and he just wanted to show me how easy it would it would be to get into my house if we wanted to, you know, yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean, and that's basically that's like the short the short version, you know, of a long story. But I mean, it's crazy. It's just, you know, to think about cryptid and creature like that just coming to your house to to like, even when it put the claw marks on the dirt, it did it to let me know that it was there. You know.
Speaker 1: Actually I have some questions about that.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it was like three am and left three marks. And I've often heard other accounts for people say these things come to them, like it's come to their house, it looks through their windows at them. And I've heard one and I don't know where I listened to it at, but the guy said it spoke to him, but it almost spoke to him like telepathically, and they kept saying let me in and to me. Recently, I've started digging into things, the whole let me in the thing of three. It's like walking the Holy Trinity. It almost sounds like demonic to an extent, like it's asking you to let it in, like it seems like a demon would like let me in. You have to invite the demon in. It almost has like a vampire lore to it as well, like they had to invite the vampires in. Have you heard anything like that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think there's a lot of miss identification with these creatures. I think there are just one man's opinion. I think there are there are a couple of different kinds. I think there are the demons that represented shell themselves to you as a dog man, because say, no, this particular creature scans the crap out of you, you know what I mean. So I think and I think the demons are these entities, these demonic entities. These are the ones that people say when they say, I've seen the dogmen in my house. It just popped into my house. You know. I don't think it's actually a real, you know, flesh of blood dog man. I think it's a demon, and I think it'll show itself to you in whatever scres you the most. Then you have the interdimensional ones, the ones that people shoot and they track them. There's a blood trail. They track them, They track them and they track them, and then the blood trail ends and the creature is nowhere to be found. And I think I've spoken to enough world renowned psychics. Whenever I do, said posy. If I get put at a table with a world renowned psychic, I always have to pick their brain. And the one question I asked all of them is where do these dog man creatures come from? And they all tell me the same thing, that there is a breed of a dog man that's flesh and blood that's here, like the sasquatch, but there's also a breed that's interdimensional. It comes in and out of our dimension to hunts because the word got so much abundant food here, you know. And sometimes they stay here, sometimes they go back, and then you have this breed that goes back to antiguity.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: These dog man creatures go back to antiguity. And these creatures, these are are flesh and blood creatures and can be killed. And I've known a couple of different people who have killed them, you know, shot them and killed them and burnt them and buried them, and you know, so I think we're dealing with more than one one creatures in itself, you know. And I don't know if the voice I heard going to the kitchen that day with the shakun that morning that said, stop, you don't want to see what's out there, go back to bed. Was the dog man talking to me telepathically, or my guardian angel will say, dude, let this one go, you know what I mean. I honestly couldn't tell you what it was, but I hear I get voices like that all the time that'll say, you know, don't go here, go this way, or touch this wolves and see what images you get in your mind's eye, you know what I mean. So I don't necessarily believe that that dog man was talking to me telepathic. I do believe they can talk to us telepathically if they want to, But I don't think it was I think it was my guardian angel that was telling me you don't want to see what's out on that deck, you know what I mean, or out in your yard. It's just it was just freaking because I'm probably would have started shooting right away, went to shotgun, you know, if I seen what was out there. So you know, I'm glad I didn't. And for me to just turn around and go back to bed and go to sleep is so against every fiver of my being. You know, I'm not that guy that turns the blind's eye to shit. I'm that guy that runs towards trouble to see if I can, you know, either help somebody or save somebody, you know. So even that day, when I was walking towards it, and I had that nice in my hand, you know, like as I was getting closer, I heard the voice that you should open that nice and I slipped it open. You should get that pepper can spray ready. And then when I got really really close, I heard that voice say you should stop right about here. And Becca's if this thing wanted to. It was seven feet tall, hunched over. I'm sure if it wanted to, he could have just reached out, and once White caught me in half, you know what I mean. I before, I never had a chance and got sit with a pocket knife and a catapepsy, you know, but that's all I had on me at the time. So that's what I you know, was going to defend myself with. But yeah, no, I mean, it's just it's crazy to think that these things will follow you home. And you know, ever since I had my very very first sighting of a dog man. It's like we've been late, and you know, the first one led to the second one, led to the third one, which led to the fourth ones, lent in the fifth one, which led to the sixth one. You know what I mean. And it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: Brazy. Yeah, why do you think that there's so much trouble to actually prove their existence? Like you don't ever see any credible evidence from anyone, Like we've seen them. People have seen them. I went to some people take pictures. I've had people send me pictures, but a lot of them will play trees. I can't I can't make out like a lot of it's a dog man's like it looks like a bush.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, no, Look, I went to school for photography, graduated from the Center of Media Arts in Manhattan, and I get a lot of a lot of paradolia photographs. And everybody thinks they got the smoking gun and when and you tell them, you know this this shadow and you know light and shadow play on a tree, but that's a tree bark. And yet everybody gets spent out of shape. I don't take any more photos anymore. Tide to fight with people. Uh, I've had I've bet attacked a million times over my photo dissection of photos. I mean, I know, as an ex photographer, I know when I'm looking at a picture, I know what I'm looking at, and I know what to look for. And with it's hot enough, with thirty five millimeter film, that is, you know, perfectly clear all the way through. But when you're playing with this digital stuff and all these digital art, the facts and everything else, it gets so muddy. The water gets so muddy. Ninety I would say seventy five percent of the stuff I have never makes it to any in my sights because I have a very high standard of you know what I mean, photos and stuff like that. I'm not going to put anything out there that looks like a blob, squatch or a paradilia. I'm just not going to do it. I'm not. And nowadays everybody thinks they got the everybody sees stuff. I mean, I'm get pictures where a guy walks out there front door, turns their back to the front of the house, take pictures of the woods behind him and then circles twenty things in the tree. And since they're all dog man, you know what I mean, No, there's not twenty dog men sitting in the tree at cross the tree from your house, waiting for you to come out.
Speaker 1: It's just it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't work that way, you know. Yeah, it just doesn't. But you can't tell anybody anything, so you know, I keep it to myself now, but you know it's ridiculous. Yeah. I mean, like I said, I got I got two photos, one of the dog man that bluff charged us, okay, And I didn't even see it in the photo. As a photographer, because there's so much going on in a photo, I didn't see it. Somebody from California called me up and said, we put it. We put it all the evidence on YouTube and Facebook raw. And someone called me up and says, you know that photo you got of that little wall. And I said, yeah, well there's a dog being behind that wall. I said, okay, send me the photo. He sends it to me. I look at it right away. I think it's photo shop. I take my Stek card out of my camera, put it into the computer, and sure, shit, it's there. There's eight guys on the team and we're looking at this stuff on the sixty inch television and nobody noticed the dog man behind the wall looking at us because there's so much going on in the photo, you know. And then the same guy again, the same guy reaches out to me like a week later and says, you know that those you guys in the meadow with like those hundreds of orbs all around you, And I'm like yeah. He said, well, if you look in the shadows behind the light at the bottom of the picture, underneath a little red maple, there's a sasquash looking at you. And I started laughing. I'm like, send me the photo. Sends it to me again. I think it's photoshop. I go to my camera, take out the chip, put it in the computer, and shorter. Shit, there's a bigfoot right there looking at us. And I don't know if it was there for us, if it was there for all the orbs we had going on around us, or if it was there to make sure the dog men had bluff charges that night didn't come back. I couldn't tell you for sure. I think it was there for the dog men, to be honest with you, because the night we got bluff charge, we didn't know we were by a den, you know, we weren't there for the dog man. Then I had found three quartz crystal stones set up in a pyramid shape, and we were there to do experiments in the woods on those quartz crystals, and the den just happened to be behind us. But you know, with the cattails being twelve feet high, you can't see the den. We didn't know it was there, you know. And we had a big foo come up at and we'll bat us three times and then throw a rock at us the sides of a bowl and bull trying to get us out of that location because it was we were in a danger zone. But me being me, I wasn't ready to leave because I just felt like there was more to come, you know. And I'm glad I didn't leave because we did experience the bluff charge and everything else. But I mean, so I think that that bigfoot was there just to make sure that the dogman didn't come into the meadow or follow us, because we went from one side of the woods, which is like the dog man's side, to the other side, which is the big foot side, And I guess he was just making sure that the bigger of the two dog men, the one with the giant canine head, didn't come over it of their side of the woods, you know. What I mean. So it was crazy. I mean, and as you know, and to think that, you know, eight guys on the team were all experienced investigators. We're looking at this stuff on a sixty inch TV and nobody noticed it because it's in the shadows, just pass where the light of the cameras could reach, you know, just crazy, crazy stuff. And that's it too. Those are the only two that I'll ever show anybody. I mean, I have one more of a big guy Bigfoot up on the up on the hill, you know, behind a but behind like a bunch of leans. I could see his outline. But as far as the photographs, those two, in all the years I've been doing this, those two, those are the only two I show. So don't send me a picture of you a selfie taking pictures of you and circle thirteen things in a tree and tell me they're all dog men or Bigfoot, because I'm telling you you're delusional. It's not and it just doesn't happen that way, you know.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel. I just don't say it to people. I was like, I think it's paradolia because I don't see anything in these photos. I see blobs, I see leaves, I see tree trunks. I'm not saying that they're not seeing what they think they're seeing. And I don't see what they're seeing.
Speaker 4: No, I look, and our brain is wired to see faces. And just about everything you see the commercial where they show the sink, the fire hydrant and all of these things look like a face, you know, And that's how our brain is hot wired. So if you're looking at a photo that's super pixelated, right because you're blowing it up it and you can, your brain will make faces in that photo, you know. And if you have dog being on your mind, you'll see faces with a snow, if you have bigfoot on your mind, you'll see face You'll see faces with conical heads. You know what I mean, because that's what your brain is hot wired to see. But it's not there. It's not there. It's pixilation, it's it's a blob squatch, it's shadow and light. And but you can't tell these people anything. So I you know, I don't fight with anybody, you know, if that's what you think you're seeing, and more power to you. But I'm not saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you about my encounter off air. I don't want to do it on here. Okay, but yeah, that's a mine's a little different from most people's. Okay, but I think we could probably wrap this up. I do want to I want, Like I said, I kept it short. I definitely appreciate you coming on here talking with me. It's been my pleasure.
Speaker 4: Oh no, absolutely, yeah, it's all It's all my pleasure. Believe me, it's my pleasure anytime someone reaches out to me to do an interview. I don't care if you have one follow or a million followers. If you ask me to come on and I can my skin allows me to do it, I will come on because I'm honored and I was asked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's lately people been asking me to come on their shows to uh talk about my experience. I was on VIC show a couple of months ago, and now I've just been getting like, I think I have like five or six interviews in the next couple of weeks of me going on to other people's shows. And I've had a couple of one the last week. So this is weird for me because I'm usually the one doing the interview. I'm not the one being interviewed.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I used to be a podcaster, and I hated it, to be honest with you, because I spent so much time doing research on the guest for the show, because I wanted the show to go off without a hitch, and I wanted there was three. There was three of us. It was me and my friend and Brian and our team Psychic, And you know, Brian was a tech guy. That Psychic just did what the psychics did, and I did all I got the guests, and I did all the all the research on the guests and everything else. And I was just spending so much time on the show that I wasn't getting out into the woods anymore or investigating. And I'm happiest when I'm out in the field investigating, doesn't matter what I'm investigating, whether it's ghost, aliens, or cryptids. I hiked to be out there, Like I just went out less Friday night, Friday at thirteenth, it was one percent of the moon. It was Friday at thirteenth. I was at a place of high strangeness and it was crazy. Okay, I'm going back out on the twenty eighth, because the twenty eighth is a full moon. The all the total opposite of the one percent of the moon and I'm doing I want to see how the energy is different from one percent of the moon compared to a full moon, you know what I mean. So I'm going back out and I'm psyched about that, and that's why I'm happy. I mean, yeah, I mean, you know, it's it's I'm carrying a fifty pounds bag big on my back. I'm hiking for them into the woods, four miles out in the middle of the night. But I know it sounds crazy, but that's what I'm at the I'm I happy for a place.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I I don't go out into the woods. I never really did, and anymore, I've said, whatever happened to me never really impacted me. But I've thought about this after I've said this, I kind of did because I don't think I've ever been camping out in the woods ever since then, and this was back in two thousand and seven, like I nowiously don't do that stuff without thinking about it.
Speaker 4: I know, guys that we've had some really scary experiences in the woods, Like you know, if you really sat down and think about it, we could have died a couple of times, you know. And when they send back and think about it. Yeah, it won't go out in the woods anymore at night. They'll go during the day, but they won't go at night. And then I've had guys who I've had a couple of attachments on paranormal investigations, nothing dark or negative, but just something that attached to me a couple of times, and they've seen that that I've had a and when I leave, the attachment comes off. But I've had guys that say, you know what, I'm done with that ghost hunting stuff because I don't want to bring anything oh, you know as well, And I get it. I totally look. I understand both ends of the spectrum. You don't want to bring anything dark and negative home, because I've had friends who've gone squatching and brought dark stuff home that they call me and then I have to call other people to go there to cleanse their house, you know what I mean, because there's something dark and negative in it. And I know people like I said, we've could have died a couple of times for sure, or we could have died. You know, I probably could have died every time I've gone out, you know, but for sure there was two times that was really scary. And again with the ghost hunting stuff. You know, people do get attachments and some people get dark stuff, you know, and it's and they live with it for years or they can't get rid of it, you know, and it takes a special somebody to get that stuff off of them. So I get it when guys say, you know, I love I'll do this. I'll do aliens, but I won't do ghosts. Or I'll do I'll do big flip, but I won't do aliens. You know, Vice Varsity and outstyle. I get it.
Speaker 1: I I go into the rabbit hole on all sorts of topics. So I'm kind of exposed a lot about these days. But again I want to say thanks for coming on here and talking with me. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 4: Again, pleasure was online, Brandon. Anytime, anytime you want to go down the rabbit hole with me, you let me know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely will. I enjoy having these discussions. You want to let everyone know one more time where then get ahold of you and everything else that you've been up to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can. You can find me on Facebook. It's the place to find me. The Bronx Fel Paranormal Society, the New York State UFO Project, the North America Dog we have Project, New York State Chapter, the New York State Dog we have project and the New York State Sasquash Our Organization. I'm the founder of all in Els and you could or you could just reach out to me personally, Al Santa Riga. I'd go by the squash Father these days, I was labeled to squatch Father and it kind of just nuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all righty well, I think we're going to roll on out of here. So again, thank you very much, thank you. If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tales podcast. Reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price