Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. Gosh, I have missed you so much. I'm going to get more emails. I promise, I'm going to get to more emails. I wanted to touch on this Hilton Hotels thing before I do that, and we'll get to New York and of course some other things. But Hilton Hotels, in case you don't know, apparently DHS ICE essentially they were trying to book some rooms because they are surging into Minneapolis. They realize, of course, like all these communists run cities, the place is full of foreigners, many of them illegal, and they're surging into these places to remove them. Well, DHS comes out and announces today that Hilton Hotels canceled their reservations. And look, they not only canceled the reservation. Hilton Hotels even and send an email that you can go read that says, yeah, we refuse to book immigration officers. They're canceling the hotels because they're ICE officers. All right, Okay, you already know what to not do. I'll tell you right now. We at the here and the show. We are traveling next month don't worry. We're not going to miss any shows. We're traveling for the show. But me, Chris Corey, we're traveling next month and a kid, you not cross my heart, hope to die. Where we're going. It is across the street from one of those Hilton hotels, one of the lower end ones. And don't believe me, I'm not putting Chris up in a Hilton, but from one of the lower end Hilton hotels. Today we were going to book rooms, three rooms for the week there today. Nope, Nope, not happening. These people have to be made an example of. But pause on that for a moment. Somebody at Hilton, sure it was probably a local branch. I don't even know if it was a national thing. I'm sure it was a local thing. But somebody at Hilton not only canceled the rooms. They put it in writing. We're not even talking about a phone call here. They put it in writing. You can go read. You can go read the email right now. I read it this morning. Go read the email. Pause on that for a moment. Pamela Smith, you probably already forgot about her. She was the police chief in Washington, d C. The DEI hired police chief, she got the she got the acts, she got fired. Remember, there are all these accusations about them lying about crime stats, which of course we all know is true. We all know why they do it. They open up the jails and they have to lie about the crime stats. We all know why they do it. This was some of her exit speech.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the Bible when I say this to my haters. F you, there was not a drop to Mike moment watched me in this space.
Speaker 1: I forgive you.
Speaker 3: I forgive you because the Bible makes it very clearly when Jesus was hanging on the cross, when he said to us Father, even in the pit of agony and defeat, he said, Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. God pressure and God tubule and has been a pressureice the district of Columbia.
Speaker 1: So beyond all the other things we could sit and mock. Right now, that person, that bottom of the barrel, dork. She led a major police agency in this country. Let's go back to Hilton. How can that happen? How can somebody high enough in the food chain at Hilton Local, National or otherwise, how can they send an email like that to the government telling them your rooms are canceled. We don't work with ice. How does that happen? But this goes back to something we talked about so many times before. Communists they've infiltrated our institutions at the highest possible level. It's not just we all like to imagine there's okay, there's an intern, there's a guy in the mail room, there's a there's there's somebody there. Surely there's going to be a low level communist who wormed his way in there somewhere, and they'll do some bad things. But we were so naive, so negligent with the communists in our society. They're way out of the mail room now. No, No, they were in turns fifty years ago. Now they're the CEO. Now they're running your local Hilton. Now they're the police chief. Now they're this manager, Now they're this senator. This is the damage these people have done and will continue to do in our society. Now they're judges. Every time you read some crime story that breaks your heart and makes you want to put your fist through the wall about some savage who's been arrested seventy times, who burns a woman alive or something does something horrible like all these monsters end up doing. Inevitably, someone will go track down the judge who let the guy out of jail's scott free. And it's always every single time, a foreigner who got here five minutes ago, or someone like this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the Bible when I say this to my haters.
Speaker 1: They're not just in the mailroom anymore. They're at the highest levels. And I'll put this out there to corporate America. You saw what happened about Light. You saw what happened to the stock prices. You saw the lost reputation, the lost jobs. Hilton Hotels is probably going to have a pretty rough go of it here for a while. I know corporate America likes to stay non political is humanly possible. But if you run a business, a huge one like Hilton, or maybe you're a small mom and pop shop with three employees, if you are not proactive about making sure Democrats are not employed in your organization, then you are risking it all all the time. You think you don't have to worry about while she just runs the cash register, Yeah, when she spent in the onion rings of the guy wearing the maga hat and your business gets sued out of existence. You'll wish you'd been a little more diligent to go look at her Instagram page and figure out that you hired a Democrat. Democrats, because of their demonic, radicalized communist nature now are unhirable and if you hire them, you get what you get. Don't throw a fit. It could be Hilton. Oh, we need to make her a manager. She's been here thirty years plus, she's gay. We don't have enough of those in management. Okay, have fun. What kind of Let me ask you this, what kind of a government contract do you think Hilton had with the United States government? A government contract that's probably about to be canceled now. So if you're the CEO at Hilton and you're currently pounding your head off of and frustration about all the money you just lost, it is important to get up from your desk and go into your private bathroom and look at that large rectangular device over the sink and stare in it, because that's your problem. Your problem is you have a company with Democrats in it. I don't care whether it's the freaking maid. I don't care whether it's the valet I don't care whether it's the regional manager somewhere. If you have Democrats in your organization, because they are religious celts, they will inevitably do something to harm your organization on behalf of the revolution. They, like all religious selots, care about their religion first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth, and they will always put it first. So even if it hurts your bottom line, if it helps the revolution, they will move it forward. A higher up person locally or nationally at Hilton sat down and typed out a long email and laid it out in detail that Ice is not welcome in their hotel. Now Hilton is going to face a boycott. I'm already participating myself. I would encourage you to do so. Now the government almost guaranteed they're going to cancel their contract. The Trump administration is never going to stand for that. They'll sign a contract with someone else. If you own Hilton stock, I guarantee you lost some money today. They're CEO possibly going to get fired. I promise other people are going to get fired. And what is the reason for all this? Because you did not do your due diligence and fire all the Democrats who work for you. If you allow these people in your employ they will operate as if they're in filtrators, because that's what they are, and that's why they think they're there. Even your stapler just a tool for the revolution. Your company is just a tool for the revolution. That's the way they are, all right. I owe you some more emails before we get to other things, before we get to somebody vandalizing jd Vance's home. Hang on bad, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I have a complaint. I understand that we are all living in a technologically advanced time. Then we don't always appreciate that. I don't the convenience of life. For instance, Chris Corey, I did not participate today. I don't want to brag. They decided they wanted hot dogs a little while ago. Well, we're working here. Pick up your phone. Beep beep, Like fifteen minutes later, the hot dogs are at the front door. Is the That is amazing when you consider in the past the things you had to do to get food. All right, So we live in this advanced time. Did you know that in the future. I've talked to you about this before. The ubers, the cabs, the wayfares, all the other ways people order driver's services, they're gonna they're all gonna be unmanned one day. You know that they are in California. There's already hundreds of thousands of these rides going on. It's happening. Technology is amazing. So we live in a day and age where I can pick up my phone right now and I can I want to leave the studio and I want to go to Red Lobster. With a couple of buttons on my phone, I can have a car driven by a robot show up at the studio. The robot will open up the door when I walk to the car, and I'll get in, it will close the door and drive me over to Bred Lobster. And yet Bob got me. I don't want to brag. You don't want to brag about your wealth. But I've got me some new T shirts. And I put on this T shirt for the first time today. I am counting the layers right now. They're not even on the back. It's not even a backtag these The tag is four layers. One of these tags is at least three inches long. So we live in a world where I can order a driverless cab to take me to Red Lobster in five minutes. But we can't come up with anything better than putting eight thousand tags on your shirt. You of course can't rip them off because it puts a hole in the shirt. Oh, but you can cut them. Yes, Let's take these kind of annoying tags and turn them into razor wire that scrape your skin all day long. There's no better system than this. This is the best thing we could come with up with. That's one two. Jewish producer Chris and I were having a conversation about the hot dogs they just they just ordered, and I'm gonna push back, so let me recap because I know you weren't here to listen to it. We were talking about the size of the actual wiener itself. Chris said, they're a little small this place to where I argued, I don't like the big fat Wieners because it's it screws up the wiener to bun ratio, the big fat ones over of a quarter pound dog. It's always disgusting. What Chris, what it's not because it's too big for my hands, Chris, the fat ones are bad because it screws up the ratio. Chris then complained about foot longs. Apparently they can get too long for Chris's preference. One that surprises me about you, I would have assumed what, Chris. I would have assumed that you were a foot long guy. Anyway, I would have assumed you were. You eat two at a time, But beyond that, the foot long is perfect. You know why the foot long is perfect because the girth is exactly what you're looking for, and you can stop whenever you want. One hot dog is never enough. It's never enough. But sometimes, especially as you get older, your stomach gets smaller than it was. Sometimes you can't quite do two, or maybe you can't quite do three. The foot long gives you the freedom of choice. You stop when you want to stop. It's the girth that screws up the dog, not the length that screws up the dog. That when you're talking, weener size, girth and length are too completely different, and I would argue unrelated subjects what Chris. Okay, Chris said, but a thick brought worst on a bunn is fantastic. That's a completely different food, Chris, just because they're both shaped in the same way. By the way, you people can't even eat brought worst. Isn't it important? Is it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Chris, are you already sinning in the new year? You are not allowed to eat brought worst. You're not allowed that. That's a pork that's always all beef. You're a liar, Chris, you didn't even look. You're a dirty liar, and brought worsts are different. Also, brought Worst generally comes with a bigger bun that reminds me one of the great It's not exactly some wonderful recipe, one of the great great simple homemade meals. I give this to you. I'm sure you probably already know about it. Get a pack of Italian sausages at the local meat shop or your grocery store. Chris, find pork ones, Okay, get yourself a jar of your favorite marinara sauce. Drop the sausages in the slow cooker. Dump the marinara sauce in there so they cover the sausages. Crank it on four or five hours, pull them off, slap them on a bun, some mozzarella or provolone on there. The easiest, most delicious freaking meal you can possibly find completely hands free. And ladies, this is specifically for you. I know now it's sports season, the back in school and you're running around and practices all day long. But you want to be a good wife and you want to make a good meal for the family. I promise you no one in your family's going to complain about housing some Italian sausage sandwiches when they get home. What Chris, all right, we'll pause on this for a moment. I have to talk about Ma'm Donnie in New York City, and then we'll do some emails. Hang on, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. So good to be back. All right, let me touch on it because it happened while I was gone, ma'am. Part of the reason I went to New York You know, I love New York City. Part of the reason I went to New York City. We went as a family. We had never done Christmas in New York City. My wife, I didn't even want to admit this. My wife wanted to see the Rockheads Christmas Special. Okay, that's that famous. They're like a one hundred years old. In fact, I think they are one hundred years old this year. That don't make that. Don't make that sign, Corey. They are that famous, you know, the girls that kick their legs up and they do all the Broadway shows and stuff like that. They do a Christmas special every year. Anyway, we wanted to do New York City at Christmas time and we discussed it. We discussed that we may never go back. I don't know that that's true. I'm sure I'll probably have to pop in for business just in what I do You end up having to go back to New York City every now and then. But we have loved that, loved it as a family. We go pop in for a day or two, eat some hot dogs, leave the it's great. But because of this guy coming in and what is probably going to mean, I don't know that we'll be back. It's been on a noticeable decline since Bloomberg left the Blasio. Every single day he was there, it got worse and worse and worse. And now this is the guy coming in. This was his inauguration speed.
Speaker 5: We will draw this city closer together. We will replace the frigidity of rugged individualism with the warmth of collectivism.
Speaker 1: Now any red blooded American recoils in horror at a saying like that, the warmth of collectivism. I don't understand. Communists have murdered over one hundred million people. It doesn't work. Any red blooded American would be horrified by that. But I just want to let's walk down memory lane just for a second, just a second. Do you remember you remember his Victory Nights speech? That was his inauguration speech. Now he's mayor. Do you remember his Victory Night speech? Do you remember who he thinks?
Speaker 6: I speak of Yemeny bodega owners and Mexican abuelas, Senegalese taxi drivers, and who's beck nurses, Trinidadian line cooks, and Ethiopian aunties.
Speaker 5: Yes, aunties.
Speaker 1: Didn't even mention Americans. Why remember the poll numbers? American New Yorkers hate Mam Donnie overwhelmingly, It was like sixty to twenty five or something. Overwhelmingly. American New Yorkers said, absolutely not. But the foreigners they installed Mam Donnie and foreigners from every dump on the planet. When they hear a speech like this, they don't recoil in horrible.
Speaker 5: We will draw this city closer together. We will replace the frigidity of rugged individualism with the warmth of collectivism.
Speaker 1: This is a result of the mass importation of foreign barbarians from all over the planet. What this is a lesson for every nation on the planet, and most definitely a lesson for our nation. If you do not get mass deportation and then strictly control who comes into your country, not just illegally, legally too. I don't care what is right or wrong. I don't care what your constitution says. I don't care what will work or what will not work. If you allow barbarian hordes to come into your country en mass, your country sure will be torn apart by them. They will you want to meet the new tenant director in New York City.
Speaker 7: I think the reality is is that for centuries we've really treated property as an individualized good and not a collective good. And we are going to and transitioning to treating it as a collective good and towards a model of shared equity will require that we think about it differently, and it will mean that families, especially white families, but some POC families who are homeowners as well, are going to have a different relationship to property than the one that we currently have.
Speaker 1: They're already setting up kangaroo courts for land or for people who charge rent landlords. They're already setting up kangaroo courts for people they think are charging too much. Did you see this heartwarming story about the new head of the New York City Fire depart And I'm assuming captain of the softball team.
Speaker 4: Lillian Bond Signor is a career first responder. In just nine days, she'll be running the world's busiest fire department, one of the most important appointments of the incoming administration. Although she never served as a firefighter, she's confident that won't matter.
Speaker 1: I know the job, I know the Yes, that's right, Chris, you heard that right. That wasn't a typho. She's never served as a firefighter. But again, in communist systems, expertise doesn't matter. Merit doesn't matter. What do communists do with power. They only do two things. They reward their friends, they punish their enemies. He found a lesbian communist and he put her in a position of power. Whether she knows anything about firefighting, it couldn't matter less to these people what the firefighters need.
Speaker 2: And I can translate that to this administration, who's willing to listen?
Speaker 1: I know what EMS needs.
Speaker 5: I have been GMS for thirty plus years.
Speaker 4: Mont Signor is a trailblazer for the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: Second you hear a trailblazer, you know you're in trouble.
Speaker 4: Who will serve as the FDN wise first openly gay commissioner. She's a highly respected, detail oriented.
Speaker 1: Metal highly respective for sure.
Speaker 4: Sure whose style has been compared to NYPD Commissioner Jessica Tish.
Speaker 1: Her style has been compared to cost cutters. Okay, did you see the haircut? We all know where this is going. We all know where this is going. So this is what happens. It's not about New York City. If you do not control the amount of barbarians you import into your country, or your city, or your state, you will lose it. Why do you think we lost Colorado? They massively imported foreigners. Do you know that California used to be a blood red state? Then Reagan massively imported foreigners. Did you know that the Bide administration specifically targeted states like Ohio with all kinds of foreigners? Why do you think that is? Why do you think you woke up one day and you found out a tiny town in Ohio of two thousand people, all of a sudden got an influx of two thousand foreigners, thus completely changing the demographic of the town. Why would they do that?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Ohio? Because the Communists understand that quantity has a quality all its own. It doesn't matter how down home and country you are. We're out here in the Mountain West. We're in the Midwest, where we value things. I don't give a crap what you value, because the foreigner doesn't. If you allow the mass importation of foreigners into your city, or your state, or your country, you will lose it. They will loot it, just like they do everywhere else. They will loot it, they will rip it to pieces, and it will no longer have even a reflection of what it once was. That is the reality of it. Mass deportation of foreigners and the restriction of legal immigration is the issue of our time. I talk about it so much because it's everything. If I could bring five thousand uber patriots into your town, red blooded Americans who love this country and love family and believe in what is right, If I could bring five thousand of them into your town, your town would get better. They would make your town better. And if I went and grabbed five thousand warlords from Somalia and brought them into your town, your town would be disgusting in a matter of time. They're saying is as old as I don't know when. But demographics is destiny. How in the world did New York come to this?
Speaker 5: We will draw this city closer together. We will replace the frigidity of rugged individualism with the warmth of collectivism.
Speaker 1: Who would ever vote for that? Oh, I'll introduce them to you.
Speaker 6: I speak of Yemeny bodega owners and Mexican abuelas, Senegalese taxi drivers, and who's beck nurses, Trinidadian line cooks and Ethiopian aunties.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on on Monday. But I'm coming back tomorrow. Vacation's over. I'm here, Okay, I am here. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, I completely should not do this at all, but I'm doing it anyway. I'm going to play it again. I played it in the open hour. It's super long. It's like two minutes so I may stop it and interrupt it, because I do that from time to time. But let's just take a step back and admire the United States military and our capabilities, not just the ships, not just the planes, not just the delta force. Guys. That the fact that we can bring so many different elements together, the intelligence, intelligence gathering. That just what the United States of America can do, and what the United States of America just did do it was eye popping for the entire rest of the world. And you better believe countries like China were watching and they're impressed.
Speaker 8: This operation, known as Operation Absolute Resolve, was discrete, precise, and conducted during the darkest hours of January second, and was in the culmination of months of planning and rehearsal. An extraction so precise it involved more than one hundred and fifty aircraft launching across the Western hemisphere in close coordination, all coming together in time and play to layer effects for a single purpose to get an interdiction force into downtown Caracas while maintaining the element of tactical surprise. Let me talk a little bit about the preparation. After months of work by our intelligence teammates to find Maduro and understand how he moved, where he lived, where he traveled, what he ate, what he wore, what were his pets. In early December, our force was set pending a series of aligned events. The force included F twenty two's F thirty fives, F eighteen's EA eight.
Speaker 1: By the way, you find out about his pets because you have to figure out if you're going to have to fight one hundred and fifty pound mastiff when you kick down the door.
Speaker 8: Jeans E twos, B one bombers and other support aircraft, as well as numerous remotely piloted drones. As the force began to approach Caracas, the Joint Air Component began disman to ling and disabling the air defense systems in Venezuela, employing weapons to ensure the safe passage of the helicopters into the target area. We arrived at Maduro's compound at one one am Eastern Standard time or two to one am Caracas local time, and the Apprehension Force descended into Maduro's compound and moved with speed, precision, and discipline towards their objective and isolated the area to ensure the safety and security of the ground force.
Speaker 1: That means they murdered all of as security force.
Speaker 8: Well apprehending the indicted persons.
Speaker 1: Without taking a single casualty.
Speaker 8: By the way arrival into the target area, the helicopters came under fire and they replied with that fire with overwhelming force and self defense. One of our aircraft was hit but remained fliable, and as the President said earlier today, all of our aircraft came home.
Speaker 1: You know, I was just thinking about think about what a horrible day you had if you were part of Maduro's private security force. You think it's going to be a normal day. You know your country is in trouble, right, but still they're not going to come here, and then you're walking down the hall and you're facing delta force. That's a bad day. That's a bad day. Also, Congressman Roe kannaff communists said.
Speaker 9: This, there's a broader concern, and that is that we have a moral crisis in this country. Most Americans don't believe in gunboat diplomacy. They don't believe that we can just go in with overwhelming military force into a poorer country, into a weaker country and take their oil. And we need to have a reckoning in this country.
Speaker 1: Notice how these people never find a moral crisis when they're chopping kids' penises off. That's no moral crisis. There's no moral crisis with doing any of the horrible, evil crap they do here domestically. That the second you go top of a communist dictator, that becomes a moral crisis. I wonder why that's a moral crisis. And speaking of which, let me just let me just go ahead and say, why are we giving Venezuela back. There's no reason to give it back? What Chris, Make it a colony, not a state. Make it a colony, install the leadership. We want, improve the lives of the Venezuelan people. We of course are going to extract resources. Beautiful vacation destination. Of course, it's oil rich that we have. That strategic location cannot possibly be beat. What Chris, Chris likes the term puppet. I like colony. Colony sounds better. Reminds me of the thirteen colonies. Only this will have better food colonies. Venezuela will consider it the first of our Latin American colonies, and the aim is to get thirteen of them. Well, of course, leave El Salvador exactly where it is we like bouquet Lee, but the rest of them can simply become ours. This goes right into my Latin American plan, and that I think we need all of Mexico, all of Central America again except for El Salvador, Love you, El Salvador, and then we take We don't need all of South America, just the northern stuff. I'm not even close to getting. Why don't we just keep it? The Colonial error was an underrated era on the planet that helped everybody. It helped the major powers, it helped the backwards countries. Congratulations, you're not eating each other anymore. Here's some medicine so you don't die of diarrhea at the age of twelve. Colonial the colonial era, I want to go back to it. Chris, big fan, huge fan. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the things we didn't get to. The answer to your question, Chris is yes, I would love to be a military governor. I'd be an excellent one. Authorities identify a suspect who vandalized JD. Vance's home. I'm glad we've identified the subject or the suspect. I'm glad he's been arrested. But perhaps it's time to maybe beef up the security of the vice president. If some crazy kook can get close enough to even vandalize his home, what if that guy was trained and capable. DOJ sues Virginia for offering discounted tuition rates to illegal aliens. Blue states still exist as hostile foreign city states who prioritize foreigners over you. Vote accordingly. I will be back tomorrow. I have missed you, so that's all.