Speaker 1: The problem in the United States is about the whole political system. It's not about one person. Trump's election has proven again for us again and again that the president is only a performer. He's not a decision maker. He's part of different clobbies and the deep states, or the deep regime as we can call it, who implement and dictate or on the president what should he be doing? And the proof to I'm what I'm saying that Trump, after he became president, he's followed most of the promises and the world that he was boosting during his campaign. He made one hundred eighty turn in nearly every promise. So why because the deep state wouldn't allow him to go in certain directions. That's why for me dealing with him as a person, it could be but can that person did? In the United States, president cannot deliver the whole state, the deep state only the one who can deliver. And this is the problem. This deep state doesn't accept partners around the world, don't They only accept puppets.
Speaker 2: Well, and again that's a side talking about what was happening. And you know, can't you work with Trump? Old Trump is being controlled by the deep state, And you can tell that because he's done a one to eighty degree turn from most of the things that he said. I could talk to him, but he's not the one who's really making these decisions. He's being running. Boy, was that never more obvious than in Syria? Joining us now is Gerald Clenty. We're going to talk about this and going to talk about the economy as well. Gerald Slenty Trends Journal, And again, if you go there, you can get the excellent Trends Journal at ten percent off if you use the code night. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Joel, No, thank you. Yeah, it's ten percent off, which brings us to two dollars and fifty cents a week. Boy, you could get the H. I can't state the proper words well street Journal, but it begins with an S and an H and has an eye in another letter in it. This is the you're talking about what's going on in Syria? This is the front page of today. Five dollars a day, five dollars a day for this crap. I get the journal because I need economic data. The big story missing US citizen emerges in Syria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well you look.
Speaker 3: At this guy. It doesn't look like he's been missing much he's in great shape and now paying for economic data, and you're shoving this crap down my throat. Hey, how about the eighty eight Palestinians that were murdered yesterday by Israel? Why you anti semi? Israel could kill anybody that they want. How dare you talk about that? Not a word? Not a word in the Role.
Speaker 2: Prep Journal, the Wall Street Journal, y.
Speaker 3: And the toilet paper of Record, the New York Times. They call themselves the paper a record, not an art here, no more, no more printing of information. Now they just got big pictures because they fire all the all of the the writers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the writers, Well they're going to do in the transition period to artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: Write in the articles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Russian troops close in on Key, humming Ukraine, humbold in Syria. Putin may intensify pressure on Ukraine. You ready, man found in Syria appears to be missing American? Why are you telling me one damn guy out of eight billion people that may have been missing, and you're calling that news. Don't subscribe to the Trends Journal, subscribe to the toilet paper Record, subscribe to the Wall crap Journal. Yeah, one lousy story after another here US and allies race to shape New Syria. Oh yeah, what right do we have to shape Syria?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, what right do we have? Oh? Why we have our soldiers there stealing oil in eastern Syria. We've been there since twenty eleven, rob in the oil. As I say, you think we would have invaded a rock if they had major ex what was broccoli?
Speaker 2: And you and I've been talking about this a long time about the pipelines. This is about wars over pipelines, just like we had nord Stream and the gas pipeline. They are you know, is Russia going to sell them gas or is the United States going to sell them gas? Same type of thing in Syria, that fight over that pipeline.
Speaker 3: That's right. Iran was going to put a pipeline through because then they get right out to the Mediterranean. Yeah, and they stopped it from happening. And Turkey, United States and Israel. Here look, search continues for US journalist who is inducted in Syria in two thy and twelve. You're calling this news? What does this help me know? What in the world is going on? What it means, and what's next? Nothing? And this is the only article they have about the Israeli genocide, and they blame the hamas Is. Records seized by Israel show Hamas was in a UNS school that they bomb to smithereens.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the hospitals, schools, churches, mosques, bomb to ruin jet Aside in front of everybody's eyes. Yeah, nothing reported, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: And now a massive bombing campaign in Syria as well.
Speaker 3: Israel has wiped out over eighty percent, according to the data from Times of Israel, over eighty percent of serious military equipment, plus knocking out all of their radar and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're starting to see you know, as they said, well we were attacked by Ganza, so we got to attack them and keep attacking and keep the killing civilians for over a year. And then you know there's been some attacks coming from Lebanon, so now we need to destroy that part of Lebanon. And now they're going into Syrian As they continue to do this, I guess most people, except for the media and the American government, most people will see see it for what it is, a big land grab and a power grab, and they don't care who dies, whoever gets in their way.
Speaker 3: Most people don't see anything. Yeah, now they would have happened to Taylor Swift last night. I mean, you know, they don't know what's going People don't have it. They don't have it. It's like the Ukraine War. People don't know how it began. They don't know about the United States overthrow the democratically elected government of Victianakovich in two thoy and fourteen. They don't know about what was a Victorian Newland speaking in December two thoy and thirteen. You could google it up saying that the United States has sent five billion dollars to non governmental organizations in Ukraine. Quote, teach them at democracy.
Speaker 2: That's how our democracy works. You give money to politicians who keep it for their own personal use.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 3: And so people don't have a clue what's going on. And it's very very heartbreaking. Again, I what's going on to the Palestinian people that there's no outrage at the bombing of this place, to ruin and Israel stealing more and more land every day. You know, I was just thinking, you know, Christ wasn't born in Bethlehem. It's the West Bank. It's Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: The West West West Bank. It's stolen land. And I'm tired of this fairy tale that God told Abraham three five hundred years ago that this land is your land. Is that the only person God ever spoke to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, I think a lot of people misunderstand the promises that were made to him. And even the ultra Orthodox Jews who believe that they're going to get the land given to them, don't support the way that Netanyahu and the government is doing that. And that's the key thing, regardless of what you think with us, you know, we don't interpret the you know, we don't interpret the Bible to contradict itself on basic moral principles. And that is what the people are doing. They're throwing out these clear moral guidelines that have been the basis for just war, and they're excusing anything as long as it's done by a group that they identify with, a group that they like, or a politician that they like or identify with. And we see that with Netanyahu, we see it with Israel, we see it with their Publican party, you know, we see it with Trump, we see it with all this stuff. If they like the person, they don't care about morality anymore. It's just situational ethics. They don't really care.
Speaker 3: Now, this is what's going on over there. There should be outrage that that's beyond the belief and what's happening to these people. Could you imagine could you imagine living there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at it. There was an article on our tea this week that I thought it was good. They always use the term gerald of a rules based international order. They don't refer back to any morality from the Bible anymore, any of the people in the West. But they'll say we've got this rules based international order. They said, what a sham? This is who sets up these rules? The rules are always in the favor of NATO and the US when you look at what is going on, for example, as we've been talking about with Syria. You know, when the US goes in there and and invades in Syria, even though Russia was there at the invitation of the government that was there and in compliance with the UN rules. Right, But that's not the UH, the international rule of order, not the UN or anything else. They said, so where are these rules coming from?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: They're not coming from God, They're not coming from the UN. These people are just making the stuff as they go along. And they said, when you when you compare that to what to the criticism of what's going on in Ukraine. I mean, it is rank hypocrisy and uh and it's just a lot of jargon to give themselves an excuse to do whatever they wish it.
Speaker 3: It really is thou shall not cover thy neighbor's property our h Yeah. Oh but you could covet Shealding all that land now and that's all right? Oh God gave it that land too, right, that's in a good book, Chapter six, section eight. I mean, what are you stealing? Robbing? Killing? And you're selling, but you're selling one line, but you forget the other one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Selective, they're selective about what they want. When you look at our allies there, and I talked about this before Siria fell. You could see the A ten warthogs, very effective weapon that's used for close ground support of guess who al Qaeda, the musja hadeen. I mean, when this guy takes power, this guy Jolani, when he takes power, he refers to himself and these others as musjia haideen. That's what way this has been from the very beginning of all this stuff, when you had John McCain going around to Republican women's groups telling them, hey, you can adopt a moves right, and then they just keep changing the name, but it's always the same group that's there. They go from musha Hadeen to al Qaeda, to ISIS to al Nusra, and now they got this thing called hts Uh. It's just uh, it's we have engaged in piracy in Syria. We've engaged in an illegal invasion according to consistently applied rules. And yet you know this is something as you point out, all the mainstream media is cheering this on.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, and you talked about the move Jadin. Who created that? Who supported that? Oh that was Jimmy Cotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I goes back along arrogant.
Speaker 3: Arrogant guy Brazinski remember him, was one of the one that's that does the clown show with that other clown on MSNBC.
Speaker 2: What's your name, Yeah, Mika Brazensky. Yeah, Yeah, I always talked about his first name was the Big new He was the big news, the big news Prazensky, because I always met a big deal out of everything he had to say, but of course he goes back. He got put in that position of really running the Carter administration like Kissinger is running the Nixon administration. He got in that position because of his uh Trial Federal Commission stuff, you know, creating that and his idea of creating three regions that could then eventually be united. But he was also if you remember, between two Ages, he talked about the technocracy and he said, we're going to be able to tell what people want to do before they do it. I mean, he's describing all the stuff that's rolling out now and this form of digital slavery that they're trying to enforce on all of us. He was talking about that in the late nineteen sixties and early nineteen seventies. I didn't know that, Yeah, the technocratic age, but he called it between two ages, and so he said the technocratic age, which is what's coming. And he talked about everything in the technocracy right now, this digital ID in CBDC and all the rest of these things.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I love that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and him and Kara brought us the moan, Yeah, to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 3: Sama bin Laden. Oh that the one you mean, that Ossan bin Laden that they killed, that they also supported to help overthrow the government in Afghanistan. I got to tell you, Jimmy Carter, you know people do so slime ball. He's the guy, by the way, I'll never forget the guy's name, Alfred Khan. Khan it should have been cons It was a professor or something at Cornell University. The other ones that deregulated the airline industry. And back then when I was a young man and I was flying first class, I was the number two guy running a trade association. Flying was fun. There was Ally Ganey, there was Mowawk. There was what Eastern Pan American one hundred or one hundred airlines in America. They deregulated it, and now the big zone every a couple of companies own it all, what two or three on all the airlines. Yeah, yep, and that's Oh. He's also the guy that allowed interstate banking and did away with the usury laws. Yeah, back in the day there were only intrust state banks. Bank of America was only in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: It was tens of Oh what about fourteen fifteen thousand banks back then. Now they were like four thousand or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at what has happened interest rates. So I tell you, it's just it's like organized crime. It's worse than organized crimes. It's worse than the long loan sharks used to be. And then they don't pay you anything on the money that you have in the bank either. It's criminal, it really is.
Speaker 3: No, You're right, as I said, if the politicians were Italian, they call it the mafia. Yeah, this is worse than them. Off you. It is thirty nine percent interest rates on some of these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, what is.
Speaker 3: The average now about twenty three percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and of course what do they pay you, you know, like a fraction of one percent, teeny tiny amount. It's just they own everything, and they certainly own the politicians, and that's how they do. You know, we look at Elon musk I's talking about this earlier. Look at how much money he made. He put in you know, two hundred and fifty million or whatever. For Trump, He's already made two hundred billion, and that's before the new rules kick in. You know, he's going to use his position, say he sufficiency, We're not going to give any subsidies to my competitors that I maxed out for eves and you know all the rest of the stuff. He's got a lot of things that he talked about. How you know, Trump has said, if anybody invest a billion dollars, we're going to get rid of all the environmental regulations for him and everything. He's like, yeah, let's do this. That's that's why he's going to make his money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only if you invest a billion dollars, the rest of us can invest nothing. That we get, we get nothing. You got to be the billionaires to invest a billion and the government will give you money.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Yeah, the rest of us are not worth anything. We all used to always see this with the sports stadiums. You know, you've got these billionaires who come in, they got multimillion dollar contracts with their players, you know, and uh, and then the rest of us have to pay for their stadium because you know, the small businesses are not essential, and we don't we don't do anything in terms of economic activity. It's only this, uh, this sports stadium that is going to make jobs and make money for the economy. All the mom and pops out there, they need to go out of business. And of course that was one of my other big cripes with Trump, was what he did to them. But you know, it's interesting. I saw an article from Roger Stone and he was dressing down Zelenski because Lensky didn't dress up. You know, he went to Notre Dame and he's wearing his standard khaki shirt and all the rest of this stuff that he's worn for several years, like he's some character off of Bonanza. He's got this one uniform that he wears day in and day out everywhere for three years. And and Roger Stone was saying, how dare him show no respect whatsoever to this? And I thought, well, Roger, what is the appropriate tire for World War three? Is it formal? Is it semi formal? Actually we dressed for World War three. That's what we're really talking about here, but nobody wants to mention that, I guess. But it is amazing to me to see these terrorists and and this group, this HTS group is still listed by the State Department as a terrorist group while they're giving them air support with a ten warthogs and other things. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the United States is bombing Suri as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Turkey, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now they're putting this group in and they're not going to like is very much. They're not going to be they're going to be more anti Israel than Asad was.
Speaker 2: Well, they were very complimentary at this point. But we'll see what happens down the road, you know. And of course I'm reminded that Israel put in Hamas because they wanted a more radical group there. They thought it would make it easier for them to do what they wanted than if they had moderates, and so they pushed for the more radical group Hamas in Gaza. So you know, this is the geopolitical games that these people play, and they don't care anything about our lives. They don't care about the lives of innocent people, and they don't care about the lives of their own people either. But let's talk a little bit about what's going on with the economy, because we're getting here to the end of the year, and and you know, the what do you think about gold, bitcoin, all the rest of the stuff where you think is going to happen with the tariffs. What is your economic forecast is as we're looking at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Here, it's a wild card with Trump. I mean he says one thing and does another. You know, some tarisy put thro others he didn't. Our forecast is that the equity markets will do They'll do relatively well next year because Trump will do everything he can to keep boosting up the economy because he's invested into it. And you look at the facts. Let's go back. We're in December. Now, let's go back to December twenty eighteen. I know that's ancient history for a lot of people. The equity markets were at their worst level in that December from any December since the Great Depression nineteen thirty one. That's how bad the equity markets did in twenty eighteen. What did Trump do? He pressured your own power to low interest rates. In January, Powell lowed interest rates artificially boosted up the markets again. The economy was getting weak, and what happened o po crisis in September of twenty nineteen. Yeah, Trump will do everything he can to pump up the economy everything, and so we see it positive for the equity markets on the bitcoin numbers. You know, we've been bullish for bitcoin for many years, and we're very bullish on it because you know, he's in the game, and do we know if he's invested in it or not. And he brought people in that are pro crypto into his.
Speaker 2: Government and they're very invested in it. I mean, you look at all the people around him that are anything that has to do with any of the financial aspects of They're all heavily involved in crypto and stable coin and tokenization, all of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yep. So it's you know, you got to look for what it is now, for what you want. Yeah, and so we see it again. You know, we're talking talking about Musk. He gave him two hundred and fifty million dollars, so he's worth almost a trillion dollars. That's like even a big leaving a big tip at a restaurant. You have that amount of money exactly, no money at all, Yeah, nothing. But the point being, look at all the billionaires that Trump is brought into his team. M the billionaires have it. They could speak, they could say anything that they want. We have no right to say anything or be involved in any decision making. We are pieces of nothing crap. It's only, by the way, it's fascism. According to an Italian guy at All Line called Mussolini, the merger of state and corporate powers. By definition, the corporate powers run the government. Want to run for president, I'm Kamela, hilarious, I got what two point three or four billion dollars? Hey, I'm Trump. I only got one point four billion billion, yeah, billion. It's not a it's not a democracy. You want to run for any office, you don't have the money behind you. You don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: And this is right in front of everybody's eyes. It's it's another it's it's the robber barons. It's nothing has changed, it's only gotten worse because once upon a time they used to be as you remember, we talked about this before, stationary stores, hardware stores, grocery stores, drug stores, shoot stores, all chains. Yeah, change on everything, change on everything. And by the way, people forget this too. That's why they wanted all the cheap labor coming in here, the immigration. You go to any one of these stores, watch what I mentioned. All the change, the lows, the marshals every time you walk in the door. Help want it full time, part time because they don't pay the people anything.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And so they're going to have this very public, probably combative you know TV footage about how they're throwing immigrants out and everything, while in the back door they're bringing in all the people the h one, b VSA's and all the rest of this stuff, giving them green cards if they even got a college degree. So there's going to be this type of thing. There's going to be a lot of professional wrestling fights and yelling and screaming between Homan and these Democrat cities, while very quietly they're going to be bringing them in in massive numbers in a different way than Biden did.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything that happens is that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, by the way, I support tariffs, and I'll tell you why because once on a time, going back to the late eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, the money that came in for the government came in through tariffs, not taxes.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: They invented the tariff thing, the tax thing that slimeball Nade rotten Hell wood Row Wilson, who gave us the Federal Reserve federal income tax, the IRS, and World War One.
Speaker 2: And that's why, you know, they called the Internal Revenue Service, because our revenue for the federal government was almost all external, came from other countries, and that allowed this to be essentially a free trade zone. Jefferson said when his second inaugural address, he said, well, I've been able to eliminate all useless offices, and by doing that, no farmer, no labor, no mechanic knows the taxman. We've eliminated all internal taxes. And it pretty much ran that way. But you know, once they made the shift to globalism, they wanted to have free trade and internal taxes, and that's what they've done. So, yeah, that's that's an important thing. But the difficulty is how do we switch it and how do we wind up not paying the You know, we're still going to have this army of eighty thousand IRS agents, and we're still going to be growing the IRS to be seven times bigger than it is today. And I don't see anybody on the Republican side talking about cutting that back. But we know that the tariffs are going to add taxes to us, you know, and that's always been the thing. If we change the form of taxation, even if they went from an income tax to a consumption sales tax. The dangers that you always wind up getting both of them rather than changing one out for the other one. What do you think about that? And what do you think the economic consequences of these tariffs if Trump does them?
Speaker 4: How's this? How do you think that's going to transition?
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's go back to the beginning of the Ukraine War. Was February twenty fourth, twenty twenty two. Biden and the West put serious sanctions on Russia. Quote, Putin's going to pay the price. They didn't pay the price. We said, Russia has the human and natural resources they need to be self sustaining. These are very advanced people technologically and scientifically. And again it's a huge country. They have the they have the natural resources as well. Look what happened to Russia's economy. They went up, they became self sustaining. All the companies that left the Russian people took over the country. Companies on McDonald's left that will take over there. We'll call it something else. We all all. They just took over these businesses.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: So now the United States has all of what we need to be self sustaining. Once upon a time, as you remember, there used to be things, you know, made in America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all, we're up.
Speaker 3: In Syracuse corning all of all the places right here in Kingston shirt factory. They had shirt factories all over the place over here, and so there was a thing now they call it the rust belt, used to be manufacturing. We need to bring manufacturing back to this country. Here to show you the hypocrisy again, I grew up at the height of the Vietnam War. We got to get those dirty kamis before we don't stop them, those dominoes are going to keep falling and before you know it, those communes will take over Asia. That was the line being sold. Vietnam still run by the communes. That's our second largest importer. But we import clothing and shoes from Vietnam, the second largest country that we buy shoes and clothing from. But they taught us to hate those comedies to go to war.
Speaker 2: That's right, yeah, And it was never about the domino thing, you know it was. McNamara said before he died, he was interviewed in a documentary and he said he went back and the guy slammed his fist on the table and said, don't Domino theory. Don't you know anything about our history? For a thousand years have been a conflict with the Chinese. And now as you're pointing out that it's a you know, an independent country that is manufacturing at they're still having conflicts with the Chinese.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, yeah, macnamara, Page one. Hold on, and this is from my book Trends two thousand, which was an international bestseller. Here we go. Robert McNamara now states that quote, we were terribly wrong. Yeah, it is nineteen ninety five book in Retrospect, that Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam. Former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara finally revealed what an entire generation is known for thirty years, that our quote, democratic government foisted the Vietnam War upon the public, knowing full will, that that Vietnam posed no threat to our national security, and that quote, the war was wrong, terribly wrong, and could not be won anyhow. Robert Rehn macnamara now states, we are terribly wrong. He should be tried as a war criminal. His dogmatic policies resulted in the most terrible tragedy this country has suffered since the Civil War. We called for a tribunal for Bosnia, why not for Macnamara. Macnamara ranks with Hitler and Stalin as the perpetrator of crimes against humanity. Curtis D. West Wall, retired Air Force Colonel Austin, Texas, led to the editor USA Today four eleven ninety five, wrote about.
Speaker 4: It my book excellent. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know when he did that documentary, as you're pointing out, he deserved to be tried as a war criminal, and he kind of referred he try to give himself some legal cover by saying that when you look at Dresden, so many people died in Dresden, he said, the fire bombing there. He said, if we'd lost that war, we would have been tried as war criminals. So he goes, yeah, what we did in Vietnam was bad, but not nearly as bad as what we did in World War Two type of thing, right, trying to buy some time there. But you know, when we talk about this domino theory, what do we hear the argument for this continued war in Ukraine all the time from the US, from the UK, from France. It's a domino theory, and it's not a domino theory. This is this internal struggle that's been there between Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine was part of Russia as long as the United States has been in existence, and so it's this ethnic conflict that is really a part of that area. And we went in there with the coups and all the rest of the stuff. But now they're back to this same thing about the domino theory. It's like, I've heard this all my life. This is the lie that they always resort to.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, truly acts the same thing with the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well, you know you're talking about manufacturing. And I've said this before. I unless they get rid of this green agenda, we're not going to have any manufacturing and all be in China. And that's really I think what the purpose of this was. You go back to twenty fifteen, the Paris Climate Accord, which is a treaty that was never ratified. But you know, Trump pretends, and everybody else pretends. Even all the people in the Senate, not one senator came up and said, wait a minute, we have a say in this. None of them have said that, Republican or Democrat but when you look at what is happening. I reported yesterday China is adding two coal power plants a week and they've already got forty eight percent of the world's coal power plants. And yet Biden has got a plan to get rid of eighty percent of our remaining coal power plants in the next five years. We got about two hundred of them, and he's going to get rid of eighty percent of them in the next five years. If we don't do something about that, we're going to be in the same situation as the UK and other places in Europe where they have they can't afford to manufacture anything because their price of energy is so high. I mean to me, that's the fundamental thing. And yet you know when you talk about when when Trump talks about the tariffs, I look at it and I say, I just see an additional tax coming. I don't see any focus on what the true problem is. He says, drill, baby, drill, Well that's not the issue. You know, you can drill, but if you don't get rid of the Paris climate a cord, they're not going to let you use it. So again, it's just just misdirection and a big con I think is what this is all looking like to me.
Speaker 3: You know, you talk about burning coal, burning oil. If there's a quote, by the way, they just passed the bill nine hundred billion dollars more for the military industrial complex, almost a trillion dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Trump is going to keep as they're cutting government jobs, they're going to keep promoting the military industrial complex to get bigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here, remember this quote, and again it goes back to what you're talking about, because we could be going in a different direction. Every gun that has made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its labors, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war. It is humanity hanging on a cross of iron. Dwight the eyesenhower, five star General, Supreme Community, the Allied Forces, and to turn president. So let's take one thing that he said here. The genius of the scientists, if we were spending a trillion dollars a year on a new science to develop a new energy that was truly clean and truly safe. We'd have had it.
Speaker 2: Forty years ago, yeah, Or if somebody developed it forty years ago, they would suppress.
Speaker 3: It, would it would have got rid of it? The real guy was his name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying, the money isn't going into this, Yeah, yeah, we don't have to be burning. It could be something that's totally different, absolutely, but with the money's not going to it. The money's going to hell because we keep them. And that's the truest word. Our money is going to hell. They're stealing our money to go kill people all over the world.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: And again I launched Occupied Piece, so it's not just words. I put my money with my heart and soul are And by the way, how you gave two hundred and fifty million dollars to Trump, how about getting two hundred and fifty million dollars to Occupy Piece Tesla.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, or even just give a little bit of money to the people in western North Carolina. I talked about it earlier. Geraldly, they got people who are freezing to death there, and they've got the local officials who came in and they're tearing down the houses that the Amish built for them because they don't have running water or electricity. But they're not going to have it when day to have the house torn down either.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just what our.
Speaker 2: Government is doing is just directed against us. You know, Mike Johnson can't do anything at all to help these people in western North Carolina, and yet he just passed nearly eight trillion dollars for war. This is this is so typical. It's typical of both of these parties. They have nothing but contempt for the American people. They've got their own agenda, of their little geopolitical agenda, and to redraw the lines on the map and to be able to boss people around. They don't care how many people they kill, including their own people, how many of them die. That's what's really involved here. I got a comment here, Colomos. I guess so we pronounce the name. Sorry, I don't know how to pronounce that, he says. Tell Gerald Slinty saw I was picture hanging at the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois, when I walked in. He's a huge health guy.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Did you know that they had your picture there?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. But they gave me an honorary doctorate. Oh wow, because of the work I've done in integrative and natural healing, integrative and complimentary medicine here. This is one of the first books I worked on well natural healing back in the nineteen eighties, when people weren't talking about that. That's so nice to hear that. Yeah, they were wonderful to me. Yeah and yeah, and again we talked about yeah, rememberable. It is very important a least pay attention. Don't forget when you when you mass debate, don't forget to sanitize your hands. Remember that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, remember that. Everybody had hand sanitizer everywhere. We had a fire I think somewhere, because uh, that stuff is pretty volatile and flammable and uh that big storage of that, but not as bad as lithium.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to catch COVID from you because it's going around again. So I got to put this on because you know, he could come through the microphone and kill me.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they're ramping this stuff up and it looks like they're they're targeting raw milk. I think that targeting of raw milk is really about targeting local food production in general.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah again, they've knocked out that it don't look look Yeah again. I wrote about it in this book Trends two thousand, how the big took over all of the farming industry, Tyson's and all these other companies. Look at it. I don't eat that crap. And again I'm talking about with with natural healing. There was never a word, not one word from the prostitutes who sold the COVID JEB about getting in the best health you can, about taking vitamins and supplements.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I only go out to eat when I go out on a date or with buddies, you know, friends, you know. But I don't go out to restaurants.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to eat that stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I only eat you know, organic foods, And I'm very careful where like, for example, if I go and I always read the label on the organic. Oh it comes from Oh, these grapes come from Peru. The grapes are call you organic, they come from Peru. How long does it take to get the grapes from Peru the New York How old are these?
Speaker 2: Say they're aged, they're just about to become wine when you get them right.
Speaker 3: And and I eat seasonally too, I don't. I won't eat lettuce in the middle of the winter. Where the lettuce come from? You go out, when you grow your own lettuce, you pick it, It's dead within five minutes if you don't put it in, you know, in a refrigerator, put some water, clean it. And you mean, now you're telling me I'm eating lettuce in the middle of the winter. How do they keep this stuff alive for so long as they shifted it from wherever they shipped it from. So will I eat organic? You know? It's it's very careful of what I buy. And by the way, the I don't know how people could afford it. I mean I bought something. I bought some grapes and a couple of this and that all of a sudden, like fifty five dollars oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh price the groceries just through the roof. Now, let me ask you this, because I know that you know you support RFK Junior and then his position on Israel, you unsupported him. What do you think now, do you think that he's you know, my take on it was I thought Trump was kind of leading him along and that maybe, you know, that kind of sabotage his appointment. You think he's going to make it? And do you think that if he makes it, he's going to make a difference with any of the food or with any of the vaccine stuff?
Speaker 4: What do you think about that? You will?
Speaker 3: I think he will, and you know, and there's some positive things. I said, you know, you know, I don't like Trump as a person and I don't support him. I wouldn't vote for him, but there are things if he follows through with him Again, as you said, I stopped supporting Kennedy and I spoke with him and I had Denis Percentachop years, you know, as one of the speakers who was his campaign manager, and I stopped supporting him because of his stance on the war and now with Trump on the war. He just came out the Time magazine, the big deal. He's the man of the who reached Time magazine anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, so was Adolf Hitler. Maybe they're trying to send us a book, but anyway, I mean, their man of the Year can be anybody that affected the news, you know.
Speaker 3: But but Trump came out and said that he wants peace, and he said he wants peace in the Middle East. They asked him about that. Do you trust net He said, I don't trust anybody. And he said, he said, I don't want to see the Palestinians or the Jewish people killed. I don't want to see the Russians of the Ukrainian people killed. And and so if he lives by his word and has peace, boy, I'll totally pro Trump. Yeah, but will he live by his word because now he's saying I just came out in the Wall Street Journal today actually about him possibly bombing Iran there's nuclear facilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, he's going to do that.
Speaker 3: Then how you going to talk about peace?
Speaker 2: He'll say anything to anybody.
Speaker 5: My uh.
Speaker 2: My, My Trump bs meter is fully pegged all the way as full as it'll go. I don't believe the thing the guy says about anything. You know, if it comes out, great, I'll be happy to congratulate him for it. But right now we're in this kind of weird honeymoon period where everybody is able to project whatever they want to on him, and and every and that's what they're doing. You know, everybody takes whatever he says that they like and they're projecting it on him, and you know, there's there's no reality check. And of course there really won't be much of a reality check I think once he becomes president, because look at all the stuff that he's gotten away with. He's the father of the jab. He still loves all that stuff. So there's there's going to be so many people are going to be covering for him with all of this stuff in the media. I just we'll just have to wait and see how how it turns out. What do you think of this guy who was the who worked with sorrows to break the Bank of England as he's going to be his treasury secretary. What do you think is going to happen to the dollar in the next few years. Are they going to completely trash it and try to move into some kind of a cryptocurrency. A lot of people are talking about using bitcoin as a reserve. Even Russia is talking about using bitcoin as a reserve. What do you see the dollar and these types of things the.
Speaker 3: Dollar, It all depends where the dollar goes, depends on what they do with interest rates, and the story. And they're going to lower interest rates apparently next week by twenty five basis points. And we believe that Trump is going to continue to push to lower interest rates because he wants to boost the economy up. Very important to also understand, the lower interest rates go, the higher inflation is going to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So that's the other side of it. And on a digital currency, absolutely, absolutely, positively, that's the future. It was one of the covers of our Trends journal, and again you could get it by going to your link there you get ten percent office two dollars and fifty cents a week. One of the covers was from dirty Cash to Digital Trash. We're looking at a real numbers by the way of the United States debt. When you put in like Social Security all the other stuff they have to pay out, it's about two hundred and sixty trillion dollars, not thirty six trillion. There's no way in the world that they're ever going to pay this debt off. They're going to make up a digital currency. They're going to make up something like the Russians hacked out a banking system. You lost all her money, but don't worry about it. We're coming up with a new coin and the people will accept it because the country, the world has gone digital. It's been digit everybody's digitized, that's right, everything, little kids, little infants, playing with the little you know.
Speaker 2: It's and I think that's a big part of what we see coming up with the Trump administration. He's got all these pro crypto people. You know, it's kind of a you know, a controlled two step process here with the Sagellian dialectic. You know, you got uh Biden who will come at them directly and I'm going to ban everything, and I'm going to force you to do this and force you to do that. Then they pull back and with crypto or even with the climate stuff, I think that that Trump is going to pull back on a lot of these Biden mandates and say, hey, you can do anything that you want. Of course, you may have to pay carbon tax, or you may have to pay for carbon sequestration that my buddies are running and all the rest of the stuff. Or when it comes to crypto, uh, he say hey, you can have anything that you want out there, and then they set up this the system. Not only are people getting acclimated to it. You know, that's a big part of thinking of a lockdown, getting people acclimated to universe with basic income. But you know, moving this overton window is a very important thing for them. And so if they open everything up and let everybody play with crypto, and now everybody is really excited because all the walls are coming down and it's going to be you know, some freedom for a while, kind of like what they did with the Internet. Then they'll drop the hammer at some point in the future. May be a false flag like you said, yep, yeah.
Speaker 3: And again it's going to happen. It's only going to be a matter of when. Look what's going on in China. Nobody uses cash anymore. Put your palm out and they pay your thing. Yeah, you know nobody. So it's not cash is going to go away and everything becomes digitized. And once it becomes more and more digitized, then they don't care. They don't care what's backing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if any first, Oh, by the way, how come.
Speaker 3: We're not allowed to go into Fort Knox to see where the gold is.
Speaker 2: It's virtual gold now, it's like the paper gold in the Shanghai Gold Exchange, right, is it really there. It doesn't track spot price of gold. It's doing its own thing. I think they're using that to manipulate the price of gold.
Speaker 3: Gold prices again, when Trump came in, that that changed the gold rally. I mean gold, you know, it's the least two days, it's down almost like one hundred bucks, you know, least three days. But our top trend for twenty twenty four was a golden year for gold. Well Gold's now about two thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars an ounce. You know, it was up to it was two eight hundred, but it's still up from when we made that forecast. That's right about six hundred and forty dollars an ounce.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, is it there's all this expectation again in this honeymoon period, But the fundamentals are still there. I mean, we still have everybody, we're running away from the dollar, we still have inflation, we still have the deficit and debt, and they're still the privacy issue as well. But is there that I think gold to me wins on. But you know it is, a lot of these fundamentals are still there, and you've got a lot of analysts are still saying that they think that next year is going to go up close to three thousand dollars. I mean, what do you think about gold?
Speaker 3: And it's again you got to see what Trump is going to If he low is interest rates, gold prices are going to go up because the dollar is going to go down. But right now the dollar is very strong. And you just saw the ECB lowered interest rates yesterday twenty five basis points, but they're still high compared to whether they were negative territory back in the twenty twenties two. And then you have Canada just lower their interest rates fifty basis points and look at the looney, look at the Euro. They're going down and so it costs more because gold is dollar based for other countries to buy it. The dollars so strong, but that's what that's what keeps the prices down. And with the fear of inflation at this point is negative for gold because they fear that if inflation has gone up, like there's last numbers to produce a price index was higher than anticipated, that bore goal prices down because they feel the FED won't lower interest rates because inflation.
Speaker 4: Is going up.
Speaker 2: But again, you think he's going to get from Powell. Is Powell going to fight him? You know, pals and I'm not leaving and he can't fire me.
Speaker 4: That type of thing.
Speaker 2: You think he's going to get what he wants out of Powell.
Speaker 3: Take a look at Power. Take a look at this guy. Is he a fighter? Is he a fighter? It doesn't look like it doesn't look like you don't get those jobs by being a fighter. Yeah, you get it those jobs by being a member of the club. Yeah, you're in the fraternity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: There's one big club, and you ain't in it. As George Colins said, that's right. No, no, Trump again. Trump pushed Powell to lower interest rates in December of twenty eighteen when the markets are crashing, and Powell lowered them in January, and that created a false boom again in the economy, and they had their Repo crisis. You look at the data going back to twenty nineteen, this country was going down economically, and then the COVID War breaks out on January twenty twenty on Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of the rat and everybody forgot about that. Germany was going into a recession in twenty nineteen, yeah, you right now you're looking at you're looking at the top ten countries in the world that are on their economies are going down. Other than the United States, we have the strongest economy. Again, it was artificially propped up. Keeps being artificially propped up, just like the equity markets who artificially propped up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be interesting to see what happens, and we're going to see a lot of things changing very quickly when you look at the people that Trump's got in there. Pretty much, you know, if r if K Junior doesn't do any of this stuff, at least the things that he has said have moved the public expectation.
Speaker 4: In a positive way.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, there's a lot of things that I'd like to see him do that he hasn't done, and he can be a bit of a limited hangout and a lot of this stuff, but still there's a lot of positive that could come out of that. So we'll just hope that that's going to be the case. And again, what else is on your on your radar there? And again, what do you think of this guy? Bessn't this sorrows guy?
Speaker 4: I mean he was.
Speaker 2: He was there with Soros when they broke the Bank of England. Is it gonna Is it going to break the bank?
Speaker 4: Here? U?
Speaker 3: They want? You know, the positive other positive thing is you know, yeah, I really believe in bringing down the government. You get rid of all these stupid jobs. Here. Look at the numbers of jobs that we're creating. Look at the number of government jobs that were created in the last round.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's basically all the jobs created were government jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, government jobs. Social service job would pay nothing, healthcare that social service ends, and and uh, restaurants and and uh, you know, service industries to pay nothing. But we don't need these government jobs. I am in total in favor bringing down all of these stupid government jobs. You know, I was the assistant to the secretary of the New York State senators. You know, the people of the bureaucrats are the lowest life pieces of company could find out there. They can't get a job in the real world. They suck into the political system and they become the most arrogant Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean just look at what we were talking about earlier, that go in and knock the houses down, that the amish built for these people. And what kind of a person does that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the most arrogant.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm in total favor of them bringing down, cutting out these government jobs and Department of Education. What education, it's a government school system.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, though, I don't think that you know, when you look at it, they're talking about two trillion. I don't see true trillion that's there unless you do structural changes of the entitlement programs is just not there. And then whatever Ramaswami and Musk and their people talk about is going to be chump change if they don't do some major structural change. I mean, you've got to get rid of some major bureaucracies, as we're talking about earlier, the different things like the EPA or you know, the Department of Energy, all these things that came about, you know, only about thirty forty fifty years ago, and they have been a thorn and everybody's side all of this time. Those entire agencies need to go. But all that has to come from from Congress. And you've got Mike Johnson who wants to operate like Nancy Pelosi to him omnibus bills and just running everything through. I'm very pessimistic about.
Speaker 3: But David, we all do. Mike Johnson will fold like that. He's not he's not his own man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, but he doesn't. He doesn't do anything unless they stop of the omnibus bill stuff. They're not going to be able to cut expenses anywhere they can make their recommendations. But if these guys do nothing, you know.
Speaker 3: I think Trump's going to have the power of Congress and a guy like Mike Johnson, he's a nobody. He'll just do what he's told.
Speaker 2: And again, how you see I'm photo bombing all the pictures of Trump and and Elon Musk, you know, on the plane and everything else. Mike Johnson, how about.
Speaker 3: How about getting rid of homeland security? Is something they invented after nine to eleven?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what what is?
Speaker 3: What the hell is whole have security done for us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Get a rid of the FBI and the CIA. How about getting rid of those?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no, cash Hotels is going to make it work good. He's going to keep it around. He's going to fix it. And I was like, the meme going around is like born maryor He's going to get the ring of power and I know I can use this for good. Yeah, that's the problem with all this stuff. They don't want to really cut the size of government. They don't want to really restore the rule of law. They just want to make sure they use these things for their own purposes. That's really what I think we're going to see with it. Well, we'll see what happens. And it's always great talking to you, Jeryl. Thank you so much. Folks, go to Trendsjournal dot com. As Jerrold said, half the price a one week subscription of that is half the price of one day of the Wall Street Journal, and you get real news, you get real trends, and you can use a code night to make that happen. Thank you so much, Jeryl for coming on. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate being all with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I don't know we're going to see you before Christmas. If not, I have a merry Christmas. I don't know where our schedule is that we have you every a couple of weeks. I don't know if we've got two weeks before that or not. But have a merry Christmas. If we don't see you then.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, folks, and let me say thanks to Brian for the tip and to Sandy Hayes, thank you so much. And we also know the drums in New Jersey elsewhere aren't aliens? Yeah, And the government is lying to us up one side and down the other. Light they do everything. Mark Bender, thank you very much. Joining late today. Loves the album because you're my go to guy for information. It is clear your passion as music. Well, thank you very much. Karen. Play the Jimmy Stewart commercial as we go out here if you can, all right, I'll do that and we'll play that on the way out. I wish the Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 5: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine. Was right in the second flour there, see.
Speaker 2: What'd you well?
Speaker 3: Not just one wish a whole hat.
Speaker 5: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics.
Speaker 2: Like are you gonna throw it on? I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Hello, girls, can't you come out to me? Can't You Come Old?
Speaker 5: David's Christmas Night album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and It's All New. I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 3: You want the moon?
Speaker 5: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole out and pull it down. I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night album