Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we're here, We're ready, We're ready. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, he rod right, okay, thank you, wakey, wakey, hands off sneaky rod Ryan show checking in Tattouesday.
Speaker 2: I got a pretty good Test Tuesday story as well on the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 1: Today, you're gonna want to check that out. What are we doing today on the show?
Speaker 2: Well, I got other John going for win number three fresh out of bed, Head to Head. I got those live Collective Soul and tickets for you in Homeroom. You'll get those on the Fun Fact Flashback Bring Me the Horizon tickets at seven to twenty. We'll play a little game in the eight o'clock hour the boys so come in.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play Closest to the Pin. Chill Is gonna take on Alex.
Speaker 2: They'll be representing two of you to win Summer of Loud Tour tickets.
Speaker 1: We'll get rolling with that.
Speaker 2: At around eight twenty, Alternative Income is back a chance to win one thousand dollars at nine to ten, Bold the Hailstorm tickets on Know the Show Hailstorm on the Music blog page.
Speaker 1: Maybe She's even headlining. They got some new music coming out next week.
Speaker 2: We got the ten percent ch has the rain mostly Cloudy's guys today, highs of around eighty four.
Speaker 1: So many things to get to this morning.
Speaker 2: I got a bunch of ACDC reviews from last night in Arlington that was cool. Got some pictures already, put some video on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Whole question going up today for laundry Day. And then I've got Alex over there with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 1: Welcome morning everyone.
Speaker 4: Katie Perry, Gail King, Lauren Sanchez, Harry Anne Flynn, Ai Shibo, and Amanda Wynn successfully completed her story yesterday. It was the first ever all female flight and it lasted about ten minutes, and in that time they flew to an outage of sixty two miles just to the edge of the Earth's atmosphere. After touching down, Katie Perry said quote, I feel super connected to love and said she sang what a wonderful.
Speaker 1: World during the flight.
Speaker 4: She just so said she plans to write a song about her experience. And on another note, Jeff Bezos face planet while trying to greet the capsule after it returned.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, chill. You noticed that yesterday he was laughing his balls off of really. Yeah, that's that story we talked about yesterday. Still, it's cool. Got a link up, Go check it out. Yep, the link is up.
Speaker 2: Everything you need to see and hear in them kissing the ground and everything on links and guests.
Speaker 4: Kelmara Brego Garcia is the twenty nine year old man that was mistakenly deported to El Salvador last month, despite a US Immigration court order protecting him from removal due to credible threats from local gangs. Upon his arrival, he was detained in El Salvador's Terrorist confinement Center. The US Supreme Court acknowledged the deportation is illegal and directed the Trump administration to facilitate Abrego Garcia's release. El Salvador's president, Naib Bucelli, has refused to comply, saying yesterday at the White House that he's lacking the authority to override domestic custody decisions, while calling the request preposterous. As of now, Abrigo Garcia remains imprisoned in El Salvador, with his family and legal representatives continuing to advocate for his return.
Speaker 1: To the US. Wild Today, is Tax Day.
Speaker 4: It's the deadline for most Americans to file their taxes unless you get an extension. Here are some fun stats for a super fun day. Google searches for how to file a tax extension or way up.
Speaker 1: In the past week. The top questions.
Speaker 4: People have been googling include what happens if you file your tax is wrong, what happens if you file your taxes late? And what happens if you never file taxes. Some people are feeling a little cocky this year and may not even file at all, citing the budget cuts at the IRS. Seventeen percent of millennials say they might not file because they don't think that they're gonna get caught.
Speaker 1: Twenty four percent of people.
Speaker 4: Say that they aren't as worried about errors in their returns because they don't think the IRS has the manpower to catch them. Forty six percent of people do think that fewer IRS agents means that their refund may get delayed, and seven percent of people say that they actually enjoy doing their taxes.
Speaker 1: I think those people have to work for HNR block.
Speaker 2: They're gonna catch you tax You can't just not do it and think, oh, I'm not going to get caught. That's a ridiculously that's a ridiculous thing to say.
Speaker 1: Get on the Olympic. Get on the Olympic. Your plan like me, and you'll be good.
Speaker 4: Charlie Sheen's twenty one year old daughter Sammy, has become a very popular OnlyFans model, but she does have her limits, though, thank goodness, they include sex and full nudity.
Speaker 1: She says, quote, I just keep.
Speaker 4: It very classy while still giving people their money's worth. But the list of things that she will do includes footstuff. She says that her followers have requested some weird things like her foot in the toilet, but hey, as long as you're keeping it classy, like people request that, Yeah, and I'll do that.
Speaker 1: I'll do that. I'll do that's classy. Peter her very classy rob Charlie Sheen had this coming to him. I don't want to say that, Charlie. Hashtag girl dad. I would never wish that on another hashtag girl dad. I don't know, Charlie. And then the mom to show solidarity to the daughter. Oh, that's okay, honey. I'll join OnlyFans too. I'll make some cash and Denise Richards makes more money on that than she did in any movie she made. Yeah, it's pretty well stuff. It's a good family right there.
Speaker 4: Hailstorm is releasing a new single. The band announced that their new song, Darkness Always Wins, will come out next week. The track is gonna be on their sixth studio album that's scheduled to be released later this year, and the band says they did things a bit differently for this album. Lizzie Hale says talking about their unconventional recording process, noting that the band wrote and recorded songs simultaneously without traditional demos. She says it was more raw of a method of recording, and it gave them a more spontaneous and authentic creation process, resulting in some of the heaviest and most emotional resonant tracks that they've ever produced. Darkness Always Win goes live next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: She's one of my favorite singers. Yeah, she rocks like male female. She's one of my favorite singers.
Speaker 1: I do it all.
Speaker 2: God, I love her and she's so cool. She's coming to town with Bulbeat. Hailstorms coming to town with Volbeat. We'll have tickets for you on I Know the show. I sent them Story to Wizard and I said, Bro, just so you know.
Speaker 1: This is coming next week to play. What is happening with the hailstorm? That we involved? We play? Are we involved? We should be.
Speaker 2: I want to be involved with everything that hailstorm does. Yeah, okay, Sports, what you got aster was lost to the Cardinals SWA.
Speaker 4: I should have swapped it up. This should be baseball. But as lost the Cardinals last night eight to three. They couldn't score any runs until the ninth. You're gonna play the Cardinals again to night. Hunter Brown will be on the mound for the show. Is going up against Saint Louis Is. Eric Fetti first pitches at six forty five. You could listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven nine, Indian News Radio seven forty KTRH, and Basketball. They're gonna play the first two NBA play in games tonight. The winners of tonight's games will secure the seventh seed in their conferences. At six point thirty, the Magic play the Hawks, and at nine, the Warriors host the Grizzies. You can watch both of those games on TNT and True TV. Rockets are gonna face the winner of the Warriors Grizzly game. Tonight in the first round of the playoffs. Game one for that series will be on Sunday. That is what's going on, as boy, I got.
Speaker 2: More ac DC reviews than any concert ever and they.
Speaker 1: Had to drive all the way Arlington.
Speaker 2: And pictures and everything. A couple of them won tickets from US. Oh nice, So that's pretty cool. But it's great. Sally sent some videos. I already put a video up of the opening song from last night, Sally Timco. I believe she sent a great review. I put it on our Facebook page. ACDC opened up with if you want blood, you got it. Boy, sounds pretty caught. That's what everybody's wondering. Can Brian hit the notes and stuff? It sounds pretty good. So thank you for all the ACDC stuff. I'll get into some of that today on the show. We're gonna get into everything in the next four hours. Guys, I need a first phone call though, maybe somebody that went to ac.
Speaker 1: DC last night.
Speaker 2: Sure, but anything goes for that first phone call. Seven one, three, five. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now ninety four or five The Buzz Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, rod Ryan's Show some forty one into Deep off and running four Hours of Pain.
Speaker 2: It's our tap Tuesday edition of your rod Ryan Show Special. Shout out to everyone that's watching us on Facebook Live and on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, there's the cameras. There, we are boom. You can see the show.
Speaker 2: It's a great way to kind of follow along with everything that's going on. Tons of links. He headed over to Chile this morning for links and guests. It's going to be very, very busy online, so I'll be directing you over to the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot Com all morning long, and I would just love you to follow along on what's happening on the show. Other John going for win number three fresh out of ed Head to Head Live Collective Soul tickets early. We're going to each of those in homeroom on the fun Fact Flashback. We are going to play a game today on the show. It was suggested to me that people enjoyed the boys playing Closest to the Pin, so we're gonna have just Chili and Alex in here taking on one another closest to the Pin to win you Summer of Loud tour tickets. We'll play that game at around a twenty I threw it out there yesterday that if you guys wanted to play Chubby Bunny this week, we could do that if we can get some people in the studio, or we could just have Chili Brown read from a Charlie Brown book with a bunch of jelly beans in his mouth if I can't get people. So I think Chili would be very motivated to get people in to play Chubby Bunny. But we could do it Easter version of Chili Brown too. I got Tomorrow is open. Tomorrow is open. Two people did email me yesterday and said rot I can be in studio with you, and I sent those over to Chili, So we'll check in with him later today see what he wants to do. Chili also wants you to sign up for Read my Lips to come down to the station and join us on Thursday.
Speaker 1: All right, bring on Buzzfest.
Speaker 2: Friday's the deadline for local bands to get their submissions into us. So, yeah, we got a lot of things to talk about and a lot of things to.
Speaker 1: Do, and I got a lot of phone lines ringing right now, it's.
Speaker 5: Not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say hi to Kevin. This morning. Hello Kevin.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: How's it going great? Happy tax day? Oh yeah, I knocked mine own. This is I got all my stuff in February first. I'm sorry say that again. I knocked out.
Speaker 6: My taxes as students, I got all my stuff.
Speaker 5: On February first.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're one of those guys that does it early and you don't wait until the last minute.
Speaker 1: You're a guy to get No.
Speaker 5: I cannot stand that.
Speaker 6: I cannot stand wait until the last minute and stuff done.
Speaker 1: Especially when I know I got money coming back to me. Well, yeah, are you people out of y'all mind to this?
Speaker 6: What's the percentage again, Alex, it.
Speaker 1: Was a lot. The thing didn't get away. People wait till the last minute. There's all people. Then you got it. You got this numbnut.
Speaker 2: Over here telling you only have to do it every four years when there's an Olympics. I understand, Kevin, when you're getting money back, I have to pay every year, so I do it on the last day. As a matter of fact, I sent in. I mean, I threw myself at the mercy of my tax gun. I said, hey, here's your favorite idiot emailing. You can I get an extension please, So I'm working on the extension.
Speaker 1: I was for the last two years.
Speaker 6: I was desperately waiting for this time of the year because I had multiple tax credits. Came back to where I got most of my money back.
Speaker 1: Because I had solar credits. Good for you go.
Speaker 6: Instead of getting just a basic, you know, thousand dollars bag, I got the remaining of my tax right back.
Speaker 1: So I got like nine thousand dollars back. But this is my last getting there, Kevin.
Speaker 2: What's it like to be so you know, like put together and an adult, buttoned up and awesome.
Speaker 1: What's it like? Because I don't know what that's like.
Speaker 6: I just I just doing the right thing, getting it knocked out. What's gotta get done. And I just don't like Wayne for the last minute things. I rather if I get it done, get it done now, get out of the way, and I do it by myself.
Speaker 7: I don't have a tax person.
Speaker 1: I do it myself.
Speaker 2: So damn it, Kevin, you're put together. I can't stand it. I'm just jealous. Kevin, Thank you man. It's a great way to get started today. Want you buy us all a beer when you see us out?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: With all that tax return money. You got got to take a break, man. Thank you Kevin on the flip gonna rerec check for you.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what's trending and we'll get set up for the game Rock Adults.
Speaker 5: Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 1: All right, Welcome back everybody, Rod Ryan Show on this tat Tuesday, April fifteen. What does that mean? Tax day? Tax Day? Church, Kevin, it's a mean email man.
Speaker 2: That was awesome given the first call of the day today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a term he said, he goes, I just wanted to clear things up. I do it myself.
Speaker 2: But I'm a turbo tax guys.
Speaker 1: It's so count But he said he's in there in February getting his taxes done. He's like, I got a return coming, Rod, I don't understand these people that are waiting. I don't want to get the government any more money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Really I am a slacker on that.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 2: I literally signed some things yesterday just to get an extension. I suck at taxes.
Speaker 8: I hate it.
Speaker 2: Ten percent chance of rain mostly cloudy, high of eighty four. I gotta do taxes for the Rod Ryan Showkeres Foundation, let me tell you go get your own five oh one c see if it's cool.
Speaker 1: Charity is always cool.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of work behind the scenes, man. I mean, don't get me wrong, the work that we do and everything is great about it. And I take the ding on the and that stuff is just all out.
Speaker 1: Of my pocket. I gotta pay to get all that done. It sucks, It's all right. So tax day is trending. Yeah, I figured it was.
Speaker 4: That was the top trend. I saw people talking about exactly what you're talking about. And Kevin's talking about if you filed early, you're bragging that you filed early because you're not having to stress out today. If you're not, you're stressing out to the stressing out for people are doing. San Diego earthquake is also training. There's a five point two magnitude earthquake that hit San Diego. The not not that there's anything really cool comes from an earthquake, but the elephants at the San Diego do they they formed what they called an alert circle where they get around the little babies. They formed a little circle to kind of like try and make them feel safe. That was kind of a cool video. And they have the San Diego camera like the camera from the Zoo. They've released that.
Speaker 1: I'm trying and find that. I'll tweet it out for everybody. It was a cool video. And then Blue Origin is trending still.
Speaker 4: Everybody's talking about the all female space flight from SJA, Katie Perry, Lord Sanchez, King, Aisha bo Carry and Flynn and Amanda Winn becoming the first all female crew to go up in this space. I went about sixty two miles above Earth, so like right to the edge of the Earth's atmosphere.
Speaker 1: That's what's training. A night by the buzz, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 9: This is two time Hall of Famer Other Johns. You're a fresh out of that head to head two day champion. Join me on Tattooesday and I hope the winds make it win number three.
Speaker 1: Oh you think you can beat the other john call now seventy one three two win two.
Speaker 7: Five nine.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five the buzz.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna have to agree, and I don't agree with him much, but I'm gonna have to agree with Alex. That's the best song on the radio, and you call it it's the best song on the radio. It's new Lincoln Park up from the bottom. I feel like they've got the perfect gumbo right now.
Speaker 1: I like them. I always like the trading off on the singing. I always like that. But I just feel like it's the perfect mix.
Speaker 2: Like they're just hitting it right now. Yeah, they're hitting the perfect mix. It's like Mike's got his pardon and he's got her. It's just it's great.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It is awesome.
Speaker 2: That's a great song. That's a great song. I'm loving it all right. I'm on board that song on the radio. Good morning, everybody, Happy tax Day.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a lot of that. I'm getting a lot of ac DC reviews from last night.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: I know we gave aways some tickets to go see them in Arlington. I think that was the second show on the tour. They got some stuff coming up in Pasadena this weekend, and they're gonna be in Vegas next weekend. Hey, c DC, this has gotta be it. This has got to be it for those guys. So great reviews, great reviews so far. I do want to get into some of that later on on the show. Ten percent chance of Ring mostly cloudy today, Hi, Bady four.
Speaker 1: We got a game to play.
Speaker 10: Right here, let's go, and now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 1: Listeners to your corners, Other John, good morning, pretty Hi, how are you doing? Great? John? To help yesterday? I rappy with your dogough? What's your dog's name?
Speaker 9: Her name is Tonny Issue, a three year old rescue you ought.
Speaker 8: About a month again?
Speaker 2: Okay, that should still be on our Instagram stories, so you can go track down Other John.
Speaker 1: You are what going for?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Number three? Today? You're it and you are taking on David. Hello David here, good morning, Hello David. Welcome to the game. Chilli tells me you played last year?
Speaker 11: Yes, twice?
Speaker 2: Okay, Other John, quick facts? How many times have you played a person named David?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 1: Never have never?
Speaker 8: Do you know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: I mean you just have those stats and standing never played it?
Speaker 4: David?
Speaker 2: You never played it, David? Okay, So David, we don't know how you're going to do today. Oh you gotta do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I got tickets to go see.
Speaker 1: The Mars Volta October twenty eighth, that's the seven to one to three Music Hall.
Speaker 2: Those tickets go on sale this Friday at ten am. So they're not even on sale yet. David, what do we tickets that aren't even on sale yet? You got a chance to beat this, John, two time Hall of Famer, Right, I love it? Two time Hall of Famer, David, you want to become a legend today? Take out other John?
Speaker 4: All Right? Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, you got to shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Other John's pretty quick. Chrity, smart fella. Here comes the questions. I'm listening and Alex is listening for David and John. Question number one, what do the letters.
Speaker 7: L OL stand for?
Speaker 12: Tie?
Speaker 1: Ty?
Speaker 2: David and John tied? The letters lol stand for laugh out loud when someone is texting or typing? Okay, Ty, who David's come to play?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Next question Jill and her husband still supplying the questions for me like a real game show question. Here we go, Here we go? Which tree gifted the United States? John, I hope it's a stature liberty. You'll go with France. France is the correct answer. Yeah, what other thing? Would weather? Thing?
Speaker 2: Would did be famously get gifted from it? We've talked about the Statue of Liberty a lot like fun facts and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Panda. Yeah, but they're not gifts, they're they're loans. All right, Yeah, I think there was.
Speaker 2: Only one answers for that, one real obvious answer on this show. All right, David, he got you on that one. Here we go, next question, all right, here we go. Which is the first month of a calendar year.
Speaker 1: David January. He's come to play today.
Speaker 2: He's come to play today. David on the board for the win, won apiece. How long is one term?
Speaker 8: John?
Speaker 1: Other John four years for the President of the United States of America.
Speaker 7: He had to go early, he had to.
Speaker 8: He wanted it way goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it, David. Again, David, that was a really good game.
Speaker 7: Brokay, Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I mean not in terms of using up a lot of questions. I'm kind of on that. I'm on that side of things right now. But I'll take the hit because it was such a good game. Thank you, David. Hey, thanks, I have a good one. Other Johnny made you work for that, made you work for those Mars Volta tickets too, all right. That's three wins in the books for Other John. Hang on to Rod Ryan said effects include mood swings, mood Swings ninety four five, the Bus, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, Incubists, and pardon me, thank you so much for starting your day off with us today. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. Your tattouesday as good as can be.
Speaker 2: With tax Day, it's tax Day. It's a bummer for me. I'm not a big fan, but it's payday. If you get paid, if you get paid twice a month, it's payday.
Speaker 1: So that part of it is good. Nothing should matter.
Speaker 2: It's the holiest week of the year if you're If you're a good Catholic, every single day is a big, big event day.
Speaker 1: Not a cat holy too. I think you just add holy to each one of the days you're not a Catholic. Holy Tuesday. All right, Well, I don't know. Maybe I gotta get bring you in some of my butter lamb. Maybe we can convert you. I haven't made it yet. I think today's butter. No, today's we're coloring Easter eggs today, marshmallows. No, they're gonna go with eggs. I'm gonna just I'm gonna splurge. I'm gonna buy the eggs and we're gonna color eggs today, butter.
Speaker 2: Lamb tomorrow and then Lamb cake on Thursday. Okay, to get ready for the weekend. Yeah, so that's that's my Holy week. Rundown mostly cloudy, ten percent chance of rain, high of eighty four today. Adam to cop chiming in man that David came out swinging. What a great game.
Speaker 1: Today, David, get your back, get your ass back in there in thirty days. Great job, other John, you're killing it, Adam the cop so supportive of everyone. The fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 9: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 7: That's a tea time.
Speaker 9: Hall of Famer under John. Now you're fresh out of bed head to head three day champions. Turn me on wild card Wednesday and I hope to make it win number four.
Speaker 1: Don't let that mild mannered fool you. Okay, he's a killer stone Hold just see him on look at the Instagram stories. He's a killer. Okay, he likes to come across as mild mannered. Those are the guys you gotta worry about.
Speaker 13: It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart and your buddy it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got some good tickets here on the flashback. But let me get you some new fun facts today. If you remember the Fresh Prince of bel Air.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're talking about a show that was on what twenty twenty five years ago?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: Every time DJ Jazzy Jeff was on the show, he wore the same outfit because they wanted to reuse the footage of him getting thrown out of the front door by Uncle Phil. They did it one time and they didn't want to risk him getting hurt and home again. I guess he always got thrown out, didn't he. Uncle films that get out of here, so they throw him out. He wore the same clothes every time, and they just reused Uncle Phil throwing him out.
Speaker 1: They reused it. He only had to film that one time. It's brilliant. Do you know the Trevy Fountain in Rome, real famous fountain that everybody takes the people in it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's like there's just like it is. We're doing construction and water everywhere. Well, everybody throws change in there. Everybody throws a lot of money. A lot of money is thrown into the Trevy fountain.
Speaker 1: It's in Rome.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things that you got to go get your picture in front of. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Around four thousand, one hundred dollars worth of loose change is thrown into the Trevy fountain in Rome, Italy every single day.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I fixed hunger. That's one point five million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: I must they used this fun fact before, because I remember going to Hell and saying, let's get into the fountain business. And people can't help themselves by throwing money in fountains. I go, let's let's put fountains all over town and then we'll just pay some kid to go clean.
Speaker 1: It out and then we'll just sweep them up. We'll just sit around and collect the money. Go to the coinstar machine. You're good to go.
Speaker 2: One point five million a year in that one fountain. Finally, Taramassoux, I like taramasou bill powder. Well, it's cinnamon on top the little powder.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Tara Masou was invented in Italian brothels. They believed it to be an aphrodisiac.
Speaker 1: That's neat. Yeah, I'll take the whore dessert.
Speaker 13: It's the fuck that to the day we make you look smart in front of your bodies.
Speaker 4: It's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: Rod, you can't say why, Yes I can. It's in the man and say whatever you want. It's in the Bible. The word shore is in the behind. God said it. It's the holiest week of the year. Get off me. It's your fun, live and collective soul.
Speaker 2: Are me to Town August fifth, seven, one three music Hall tickets around sale now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: I have a pair of tickets for you. On the flash back.
Speaker 2: The day after Osama bin Lauden's death, Disney tried to trademark something.
Speaker 1: They were rejected. What did they try and trademark? Seven? One, three, two, two, five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain kash Oh. He's on the phone today. Hi, hal brother Rod, good morning.
Speaker 2: You didn't like my business model for putting fountains around town and collecting the change.
Speaker 1: For some reason, you shot me down on that. Oh No, I love it. I think.
Speaker 11: I mean, once we get past permitting, I think we're good to go.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I think you said something along the lines of a Mark Cuban on Shark Tank. You said, Rod, you're dumb, and for those reasons, I'm out. I think that was your quote. After right, that's right, brought that opportunity to you. How me do on Walla Street yesterday? That was a good dawn Wall Street.
Speaker 11: The dad was up three hundred and twelve point kick off this morning, you at forty thousand, five hundred and twenty four nastack up one hundred and seven or sixteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty one benchmarktin. Your treasury is trading at a four point four percent in oil stands at sixty one dollars twenty one cents a barrel to the most actives, the big studs Amgen, Travelers, and Apple, the big duds United Health, Amazon.
Speaker 1: And Chase.
Speaker 11: On the economic countment this morning, we'll get numbers on the import price indexes for Mark right now. Futures Hey, they're on the pside.
Speaker 1: And hang on to this. We'll have a positive opening right here on Wall Street.
Speaker 11: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm out here.
Speaker 11: This is halin manage director wood Ram James Porte for the Ride Ryan Show from Raymond James and saying, Puli thin the guts to end up for you to always rock out with your stock out A.
Speaker 14: Means expressed are those of helland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates Incomember NYT, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or at sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This program is for educational and informational services on the studs of duds are based movement has reported.
Speaker 1: By ninety four five The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Hey, it's your fun. Okay, we got Robin on the phone. Hello Robin, Hello, Hi, thanks for being up so early with us. How are you? Oh great?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Ready for testing?
Speaker 1: What are you ready for testing day? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know, uh huh.
Speaker 2: You're in that Star test madness going on right now. Yep, yeah, everybody's in that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's get you in and out.
Speaker 2: The day after Osama Bin Ladin's death, Disney tried to trademark something.
Speaker 1: What did they try to trademark? Robin?
Speaker 3: A movie?
Speaker 1: I think about a stem the Silting Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna give you that. They tried to trademark the name Sealed Team six okay, And they.
Speaker 2: Didn't even say it was for a movie or whatever. They just tried to trademark that name and they were refused. They were rejected.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just want tickets to go see live?
Speaker 2: Been Collective Soul, August fifteenth, seven to three years a call.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're in.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, well, good luck to you and everybody that's involved in all that. Start testing, all right, thank you? All right, this here here, Robin, I'm gonna put you on hold. The next lovely voice you're gonna hear is hey man, this is Chili. Give me your info. And then the other lovely voice you're gonna hear is Alex with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: What you got?
Speaker 4: Well, Good morning everyone, Katie Perry, Gail King, Lauren Sanchez, Carrie Anne Flynn, Aishibo, and Amanda Win successfully made her history yesterday.
Speaker 1: Not everybody thought that this was a momentous occasion. The Internet does. The Internet does what the Internet does. I've never been to space, so I think it's cool.
Speaker 2: I was watching along when they were doing it live, and then I was watching the live comments on YouTube.
Speaker 4: It's not actually all They're not really Stori school into the utmoschoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's shut up, nerd.
Speaker 2: I think the people the most vocal people were Are they really astronauts? Are they tourist trenats?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I did that, I would call myself and out I would too, will That's how I looked at it.
Speaker 1: I would as well.
Speaker 2: So we What was weird is yesterday they didn't show the live shot from inside the capsule. They did so just in case if somebody barfed or pooped or something. I understand why they didn't do it. We now have that stuff on links and guests you can see them floating around a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so and then Katy Perry singing.
Speaker 4: And yeah, Well, the flight lasted about ten minutes and then that time they flew to an altitude of sixty two miles, which is just to the edge of the Earth's atmosphere. After touching down, Katy Perry said quote, I feel super connected to love and said that she's sang what a wonderful world during the flight. She also said she plans to write a song about the experience, and then On another note, Jeff Bezos face planted while trying to greet the capsule after we returned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some video off all this fun stuff. You can see on the World Fame mis rod Ryanshow page at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump announced yesterday and he's considering a temporary exemption from the recently imposed twenty five percent tariffs on imported vehicles and parts. Trump says automakers need additional time to restructure their complex international supply chains and shift production to the new United States. President Trump's consideration of a tariff pause follows his earlier decision to grant temporary exemptions for certain electronics such as smartphones and computers, from new tariffs.
Speaker 1: It is tax day and a bunch of national chains.
Speaker 4: Are offering deals to help make or to help take this thing out of tax day. A few of the best ones include Krispy Kreme has a buy one, get one deal where you can buy a dozen donuts and only have to pay sales tax on the second one. Burger King has a one cent cheeseburger as long as you spend at least one dollar at the store. Shakeshack has a free truffle Burger with promo code Truffle tax but you're gonna have to spend at least ten dollars and forty cents. And then Hooters is offering an appetizer for four fifteen, which is today's date. So, yeah, you're upset about spending money on taxes, just spend money on food.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll get some deals better. All right, we have that whole list up again. Yeah, Chilli has a ton of stuff for you on the website. Yeah, the website is really busy today.
Speaker 4: It's been really hard to avoid the news since Donald Trump became president again, but four people did just that, and now they're going to compete in a game show.
Speaker 1: Fox News is Greg Guttfield is going to host What Did I Miss?
Speaker 4: Where it takes four people who have been isolating since Trump's inauguration on January twentieth, and presents them with headlines. Some are going to be real and some will be fake, and the contestants are going to have to decide which are which. The show is going to air on Fox Nation for three days from May twelfth through the fourteen.
Speaker 1: How do these people isolate themselves from the world? They put them in The Big Brother house. That's what they do.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like a big brother, you don't have any outside connections, so you would be like for three months, you could just have no idea what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how they control that, how they kept them out of the news cycle. Isolation.
Speaker 4: I guess they put him remember where Aaron Rodgers went that like there's no light or anything, and they just put him in there for every many months. Axel Rose allegedly collects fifty percent of Guns and Roses income, at least according to former manager Alan Niven. Alan talked about it on a recent episode of a gn R theme podcast. Has said that it's a control thing with Axel and then went on to say, quote, he's not Guns n' Roses.
Speaker 1: They were five individuals. It was chemistry. It was a moment.
Speaker 4: But Axel wants to be in control of everything all the time. And look what it gets you a boring solo record and that's it. He was likely referring to the nineteen ninety three cover album The Spaghetti Incident in the two thousand and eight Chinese Democracy album, which are the albums without Slush, Duff McKagan and is He strat than on them.
Speaker 1: I mean, he does have his name.
Speaker 4: He's the only one that has his name in the name of the band and the band, so maybe that's the argument. Yeah, I mean that was the the Slashes, guns and Rows. It's the music business. Axel wants fifty percent. You guys can all share the rest. Yeah, that's I mean, that's why Slash didn't play with him for a long time and Duff. Duff kind of came around after some time, but Slash was the holdout. And then he just said, you know what, I could still make a ton of cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know now they print money, Yeah, they do. That's on the music blog page. Shirley Manson from Garbage on the blog page. And Benson Boone is the guy beautiful things that they've done. That the guy that does the flips over the the piano. And he had Brian May from Queen come out at Coachella. We had the video up yesterday and no one knew who was.
Speaker 1: He made a TikTok.
Speaker 2: He called out Coachella's crowd for not good, for not giving Brian made more love.
Speaker 1: I thought that was interesting. Okay, what do you got in sports?
Speaker 4: Well, the Astros lost the Cardinals last night eight to three. They couldn't score any runs until the ninth inning. They're gonna play the Cardinals again. To Hunter Brown, I'll be on the mountain for this show is going up Agains Saint louis Is. Eric Fetti first pitches at six forty five and you can listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty kt H are in basketball, they're gonna play the first the first two NBA playing games tonight this.
Speaker 5: Morning show from six to ten am ninety four or.
Speaker 1: Five ninety four five to Buzz.
Speaker 2: Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thank you guys so much for starting your day off with us. It is Tattooesday.
Speaker 1: I did get a glance.
Speaker 2: There is a great great Tattooesday feature up on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. There's a pretty great Tattoouesday themed story on the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: People calling the Britain's most tattooed woman. She said she's taking some flak online being a bad mom. I mean, tattoos all over the place.
Speaker 1: Does that make you a bad mom? I don't think I don't know. I don't think so. Matter of fact, no, I mean, if you're a good mom, you're a good mom. I don't care how many tattoos you have. She's coded, though she's coded.
Speaker 2: The Looking at Girls blog page is pretty packed today and Chili's still adding things.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I did see. I got to talk to Chili.
Speaker 2: I saw he's got a link up if you want to come down to the station and join us for read my lips.
Speaker 1: We've been having a great time with this. You can come down.
Speaker 2: You have to sign up online and do whatever he asks of you within reason, and then just prove to us that you will be here.
Speaker 1: We haven't had anybody flake on us.
Speaker 2: We're not like getting like three alternates in case something happens. We're getting one person that promises that they can make it through traffic and they.
Speaker 1: Can be an adult, they can get here on time and.
Speaker 2: Do all that stuff. So that's that's on Links and guests. Also, bring on Buzzfest. Friday's the deadline for bands. So these are some of the things Chilly you got on Links and Guests already today. Thanks heir, you have in your possession at least four emails of people that have promised me that they can come in tomorrow to play Chubby Bunny.
Speaker 7: Yes, I still have to contact them because I didn't know what you wanted to do with it.
Speaker 1: Well, we could do chili brown and we can put some we can jam some jelly beans in your mouth tomorrow and have you read? Or we could have people come in and play Chubby Bunny.
Speaker 7: Well, what do you want to do? Because I know what I want to do?
Speaker 1: What do you want to do? Neither, that's not an option, But that's fine, put.
Speaker 3: It on you.
Speaker 1: That's not an option. What if we can get you have in your inbox four people that have already promised me, that have told me one hundred percent, Rod, I'm solid. I'll be there. Why don't you get with them and see if they'll come in?
Speaker 7: All right? And another thing? What time are we doing the game.
Speaker 1: While we're playing Closest to the Pins so that tomorrow we would.
Speaker 7: Do it would be a seven, so they would have to be here like six thirty thirty.
Speaker 1: Yep, you got to be here thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I see if you can get If you can wrangle that, I'll go get the peeps.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen shrink flation on peeps. They're tiny. They're smaller the bunnies, the actual chicks, they're crazy smaller. When did that happen? We played last year and I don't remember the peeps being that small.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna show that from the eggs, you know, so the peeps can be made.
Speaker 1: They are small. Did anyone else notice this? Has anybody else purchased peeps yet? This year?
Speaker 2: They've been out on store shelves for months, well for at least a month now, and I just really kind of took a look at them, and that's what made me think, Oh, damn, we got to decide if we're gonna be doing this on the aeronaut.
Speaker 7: He don't we still have some from like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be a great thing. I hope. I bet you I do. And then I'll compare the two. So I'm gonna have to go buy some anyway. I'm gonna have to definitely get them. So if you get the people and this again, I'm not gonna sign up online. If you're someone that says, rod, I swear up and down, I can be here at six thirty in the morning tomorrow. I'll be there. I'll win the game.
Speaker 2: I'll be awesome. You're gonna want me in the studio. Email me Rod at the buzz dot com. But he's sitting on four right now that have taken the initiative to email early. He's going to start with those and then we'll kind of look at what book else comes into me.
Speaker 1: Chilly, I'm taking this off your plate. I'm letting them email me, making this as easy as I can for you, Bro.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. I still gotta called him and email him, so I'm still doing the work.
Speaker 1: Oh really, do you want people to just to email you?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: You got through it first, all right? Now the way you'll be my you be my fault. Guy, Will you send them to me?
Speaker 1: I'm the filter. I don't want to ask you to do too much because I also, oh boy, I also you had Hey you have to listen live link today on Instagram on the stories. Yes, sir, good job. And I sent him. One guy sent in such great pictures for me CDC. I'm like, let's do a six picks with this guy. Oh boy, did you get those?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I got that. I'm working down the list of all the links.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of that. One NIX.
Speaker 7: I'll do that one NIXT so I can we can put it on their pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to talk about some great concert reviews coming in from ac DC last night in Arlington.
Speaker 2: I know we gave away tickets to people, but boy, I got some. I got video already on our Facebook page. And then Chilie's gonna be putting up some pictures. I mean, one guy's pictures were just exceptional. He must have been down to the pit somewhere. Uh, and he sent a bunch of really, really good ones. So we'll have six picks coming on a Tuesday ac DC edition that's coming to links and guests.
Speaker 1: Also, bring me the Horizon. I've got tickets for you for their show at the Toyota Center.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give those away on the flip of this brake, So stay right there, Rock and Alternative The rod.
Speaker 5: Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, The Buzz, Welcome back, everybody, All.
Speaker 1: Right, rod Ryan Show. On this Tattooesday.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty, I got an awesome concert ticket, pair of tickets coming up for you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play Closest to the Pin about an hour from now out. You just played Chili on this game, or did we do shout it out loud with you too? I haven't shouted out loud. Yeah, we did the Chowder game showder game.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do Closest to the Pin. It's gonna be just you and uh Chile. I'm just happy that I'll get to be by him. So yeah, you guys gotta get some paper ready, some markers. You got an hour an hour to get ready for this game? Oh cracky? They do you think we can find paper in an hour? Closest to the pin one hour from now? Mostly cloudy, ten percent chance of raining hot, you're eighty four?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What's trending over there? Tattooesday? Ever heard of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, we got a local feature today Lauren Apples submitted to us from Brandon and everybody, Brandon and Alvin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight zone Lauren Apples, great last name. And then JD.
Speaker 4: Vance Trophy is trending. I try and stay away from most political stuff, but he did drop Ohio State's national championship trophy when the football team visited the White House ges.
Speaker 1: Okay, did he drop it? Or I watched the video?
Speaker 4: This one it's a detachable like the base detaches from the top, so he's trying to hoist it up and it falls apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he picks up like the gold part and it comes off from the bottom. Why isn't that thing attached.
Speaker 1: So you can lift it up.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it should be attached.
Speaker 3: Or let him know.
Speaker 2: So, I mean they kind of set him up for failure on this. It's on three things you must see. Are you saying, Ohio say it's a bunch of liberals.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm on the base. Yeah, you just yeah, you should have something to right.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, bud, because if you see this, when people hold it, they hold it by the base and the top at the same time, which you would do that normally, but to pick.
Speaker 1: It up, if you've never won a trophy like that before, you wouldn't know. I would have picked up from the from the gold part too. And then Paige Beckers is trending. The Yukon Guard was the.
Speaker 4: Number one overall pick by the Dallas Wings in last night's WNBA draft. We congratulations to Page Beckers. That is what's trending on night.
Speaker 1: But by the US National Laundry Day is not trending. Oh no, I mean it's national tax doll Yeah, it is. Is laundry yesterday, text day?
Speaker 2: How often do you do laundry at your house? You got a little kid there, now you're gonna do it a lot more than you do. But how often is laundry? How often do you think that the washing machine is.
Speaker 1: Going every day at our ehs? Me too. My own personal laundry is probably like yours, just in your house. I was doing my laundry.
Speaker 2: How often is the laundry machine? I do a load of laundry every day. I do a lot of laundry every single day.
Speaker 4: My wife used to have, like she used to work where she had to wear a uniform and so she would have to.
Speaker 1: Wash that regularly.
Speaker 4: And I mean if you work out, like I have my workout clothes that I'll just reuse over and over again, so I have to wash those each time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, with a kid.
Speaker 4: But you's what's crazy about that is like you think you're like, all right, cool, Well they only have like half of a bin of dirty clothes that you're like, oh crap.
Speaker 1: Their clothes is way smaller, so there's just a million of them. When you open up a dryer full of little kid clothes, plan on being there an hour of folding your stuff. Very Yeah, it's a process.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't come up with a good way of like divvying up the day. So what I did do is I'm asking how long how often do you wash your bed sheets?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven percent of our audience weekly, thirty five percent every two weeks, twenty seven percent once a month.
Speaker 1: Ten percent of you are going longer than a month on washing your bed sheets. It's gross.
Speaker 3: It's gross.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: Some of you shower before bed and all of that. Okay, everyone's different. A month is too long, over a month is too long.
Speaker 1: I got tickets. I got real good tickets. Bring me the Horizon with motionless and white the plot in You, September twenty sixth Toyota Center.
Speaker 2: Tickets are on sale at to Toyota center dot com website or call her number ten seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: And you know I got laundry questions for you there.
Speaker 15: On Ryan Show ninety four or five, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Four or five, The Buzz, Papa Roach Last Resort, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Tack Tuesday, Tax Day today, you know, a pole question about filing taxes. I didn't want. I hate it. I stayed away from it.
Speaker 2: I saw that it was National laundry Day, and I'm asking a question about your sheets, which when I'm thinking about your sheets going over a month without being washed.
Speaker 1: Saying a long time, I feel the same way about taxes as your filthy sheets. So I'm feeling like I made a mistake all over again on the on the pole question this morning, Happy laundry day, everybody mostly cloudy. Ten percent chance of reign high of eighty four. Go over to the phones here, Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Good morning.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 8: Josh?
Speaker 1: Josh?
Speaker 2: I need honesty from you right now? Don't ever lie to me. Don't ever ever lie to me, Okay, and I won't And I won't lie to you. I won't, Josh.
Speaker 1: How often you wash the bed sheets or are they washed? Somebody does it? I'd say every two weeks, every two weeks. I'm okay with that. Now, who does it? Josh, girl friend? Good for you, Good for you. I am the laundry er.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is the person that does the laundry in the house. The laundry master, the launder, the launderer. I am the launderer in my house. You got a girlfriend that does laundry?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where'd you find her?
Speaker 7: I don't love?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when you're well, you remember, just let me know where that where that went down? Where are these girls that do laundry all the time? Where do they hang out?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Your callar ten? Congratulations?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Now does the girlfriend do the like she does the bed sheets? Does she do the laundering of in your house, like the clothes and everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the laundry. I did the tissue. Would you find out? Would you remember where you found her? Please? Would you remember quickly? I went on high school with our older sister. You know you gotta go back to high school. I can't do that. Yeah, Josh, you just want tickets to bring me the horizon.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's doing all that laundry, she's washing your filthy panties. Take her to the concert Toyota Center on September twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, did you get your taxes done here? Does she do the taxes too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: We're doing okay, oh girlfriend, yeah that's right. Okay, yeah, Josh, have a great time at that show. Thanks for being awesome on the show today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you bro Alex. Wait till you have that other kid. The amount of Little Baby got me so many clothes. How are you going to keep They're very close in age, dude, fifteen months, there's gonna be clothes.
Speaker 10: You're like, damn, whose is this? You're gonna just try it on. It's gonna be a while down here road. Eventually you just try it on, Like, not for you, but they might get.
Speaker 2: To I'm telling you what, here's where you're gonna luck out. You got to hand me downs, right, that's awesome. You don't have to churn hand me girl, hand me downs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's perfect. It's perfect. Baby number two is gonna just get all of the el's hand me down. So my girlfriend has been staying at the house. She's helping me out with London. She is blown away that the law that the washing machine is going every day. She's like, what are you doing? I do laundry every single day, twenty three people in the house. I do laundry every single That thing is running every day. I can't even imagine waiting, like when I could panic. You know, I got a little hamper in my room. Yeah, and then London's got a own little hamper. When that thing's have full, I start freaking out.
Speaker 4: I will stack on top of the stack. When the underwear is running low, that's when I'm like, it's time to do some line. I've been better about it recently, but that's usually.
Speaker 1: When like my panic buttons, like I got two pairs of boxers left. Does Chili know where the washing machine is in his house?
Speaker 4: I think he's had to fix it before, probably so, yes, But does he know how to operate it?
Speaker 1: That's a different thing. Your twin brother is fixing washing machines. Fixed thing. He's very he's a handy man.
Speaker 2: He's got guys in the neighborhood that fix things. He doesn't fix anything.
Speaker 6: Bill.
Speaker 1: He stands over there with a beer and he's like, hey man, what about that Chili. The day you rip.
Speaker 2: Apart your washing machine, please call me and maybe just snap a photograph of you working on it.
Speaker 1: With your maybe like a tool belt you got like a hammer hanging from it, and then some some plyers and a beer and and my my thonge, you got a little tool down.
Speaker 7: I like to I like to get to know my washing machine, you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you a mister fix it over there? What are you, Tim Taylor?
Speaker 7: What do you got?
Speaker 1: What you got going on?
Speaker 16: I know my way around the ranch and a screwdrivers? Yeah, all that in a hammer.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you did a little laundry? Ooh?
Speaker 7: Man, it has been about five six years.
Speaker 1: And wala Jesus it's an angel sent down from heaven, Miss Christina.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you give her too much credit.
Speaker 1: Those panties are folded and ready to go for you every morning, iron, try laid out your outfit today. I have to be like, hey, hey, hey woman, uh cloes, how often is it? How often eat today?
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 1: My longer better be done? Do you want to eat today? Foase? Well you better make it and make it for me too. If you want to eat today, you want to make two plates of one plate? How often is that washing machine going at your house?
Speaker 7: About it the other day?
Speaker 1: Every other day? Yeah, I'm an everyday laundry guy. It's just might as well do it. It's so much easier. I can't even imagine somebody like blowing a whole Sunday and just doing laundry and folding all of that. That sounds like a.
Speaker 2: Nightmare because she's asking me, She's like, do you like doing laundry? Said, I hate it, but it's easier to do a little bit and knock it out every day, my favorite, So much easier.
Speaker 1: And then London makes a lot of clothes too, like a lot of dirty clothes. Insane to me, how many dirty clothes are going on.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing that I get to do is like, yesterday my wife was not doing laundry, okay, and so when I did laundry, it's like cool, I don't have to fold anything or put anything away.
Speaker 1: I just left it in the dryer.
Speaker 4: Because now when she starts doing laundry next time, that's what I gotta hit the dryer again. I like crap, and I gotta move this stuff. But like you can just be like, that's Alex's problem in the future, not now.
Speaker 1: So apparently the buzzer on the dryer is at a frequency that only I can hear, no nobody else will hear. And then it'll kind of roll little bit, it'll kick on every now and then and go bit by Yeah, it plays like a whole song now, like an orchestra in my washing machine. Yeah, it's at some strange frequency that it's only audible to me.
Speaker 16: It's different. I leave it in the I leave it in the dryer. So after doing that the shower, run button nugga to the garage. Oh lord, get the underwear that I mean, Lord, you.
Speaker 4: Just run the dryer one hundred and seven times per one load that's in there, because it means it's extra dry.
Speaker 1: So you imagine getting into Chili's ring, doorbell camp and the things that that thing must capture, his ass, his bare ass running around emptying out the dryer.
Speaker 16: Clever gets that footage, they'll be that man that is one flexible three hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, listen, Happy tax Day, Happy laundry Day, everybody.
Speaker 1: The Ryan Show ninety five, ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Show, blank and Adam's song, Happy Tattoosday, everybody. I got some people interested to coming down and playing Chubby Bunny. I think we're gonna play Chubby Bunny in the in the studio tomorrow. I gotta go get some peeps. That's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm tasking myself.
Speaker 2: With doing that today, but it looks like we're gonna have some people down in studio Chubby Bunny tomorrow at around seven twenty. I've got some people that are in Chili's good working on that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: He's just getting up all the links on links and guests. I saw the pictures are up from ac DC. We had one of our great listeners sent in six picks. He ended up sending thirteen. I'm like, Chili, please put these all up. They're really really good. He had great seats last night, all really good reviews for ac DC last night. And I appreciate the people that we gave tickets to checking back in with us and letting us know about that. So people are emailing me directly about Chubby Bunny. I think we've got our people, but I'll keep you posted. We'll know by the end of the show. And then read my lips.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna pull somebody until tomorrow that you have to sign up for online and then it's the last week. If local bands bring on Buzzfest.
Speaker 2: If if you are in a local band and you've got a great video of you guys performing live, that's key you gotta have. It's not a studio recording, it's not from your album, and it's got It doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have to be pro shot. But we got to see what you look like and what you sound like.
Speaker 2: Live, and that's the most important thing, of course, filling out all the other information.
Speaker 1: But this is the last week. If you want to bring on Buzzfest, you could be the opening act out there at Buzzfest.
Speaker 2: Truck Ray said, stop being a bitch. Sunday is laundry day. I don't want to do laundry all day on Sunday, everybody's day.
Speaker 1: I don't want to Saturday or Sunday. I'm definitely doing the sheets. I'm a once a week guy on that. A lot of laundry talk today on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Lauren says Rod. I've been doing my laundry since I was ten. My dad messed up one of my favorite shirts. Now I'm trying to teach my son, and I'm just like you. I freak out of the basket seems to be too full. My kid plays baseball basketball. If the washing machine's not going, I'm soaking baseball pants or his jersey and oxy clean.
Speaker 1: It's never there's no finish line. There's no finish line. Yeah, it doesn't sound like, oh like I'll get done with the laundry and then I just oh, I didn't even go to London's room yet. Damn, she's got a whole thing over there. I'm like, can you wear the nightgown twice?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: You should be able to. No, I was sweating last night, daddy, just wear it twice. Okay. If that thing's soaking wet, okay, give it to me. But other than that, put it on. She says. Yeah, it's never ending. But you're right.
Speaker 2: It's better to do a little at a time than all at once. Yeah, it's just knock it out a little bit at a time every day, all right. A lot of you are filthy on your sheets too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's a lot of filth going on.
Speaker 2: I'm the ex at rod Ryan's show, celebrating laundry Day, trying to deflect from tax Day.
Speaker 1: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six the Bus ninety four to five The Bus, Good morning, Rob Ryan's Show.
Speaker 2: To Imagine Dragons. This is your Tuesday edition Rod Ryan's Show. The boys will be in the studio. That means Chili's gonna come in and join his twin brother. We're gonna play closest to the Pit this morning.
Speaker 1: You can be on Team Chile or Team Alex to try to win those Summer of Loud tour tickets. I'll explain everything, how the game works and all that good stuff. I'm ready to go. That's the closer to around eight twenty. Chili's working on some Chubby Bunny contestants right now. I saw that on the he's working on that. On the back end. There mostly cloudy today. Ten percent chance of rain hides up around eighty four, Alex with Houston's headlines. Well, Katie Perry.
Speaker 4: Gail King, Lauren Sanchez, Carrie Ann Flynn, Ai Shabo, and Amanda Win successfully completed their space flight yesterday. It was the first ever all female flight and it lasted about ten minutes, and in that time they flew to an altitude of sixty two miles, which is just at the edge of the Arts atmosphere.
Speaker 1: After touching down, Katy Perry said.
Speaker 4: Quote, I feel super connected to love and said that she sang what a wonderful world during the flight. She also said that she plans to write a song about her experience. On another note, Jeff Bezos face planted while trying to greet the capsule after it returned.
Speaker 1: That was funny. I thought the kissing of the ground was a little much, but you know what, they were up in space. They did a free fall. Yeah, it was scary. It had to be scary as hell. You're kind of still a getting pick at this point.
Speaker 2: People were really all over Katie Perry though they thought that she way overdid it.
Speaker 1: When she landed, she probably did good photo ops. Yeah, kissing the ground. Gail King, I mean I thought she was gonna shart. Yeah. You did not have high expectations for Gail King.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was hoping Gail King was gonna come out just just covered in barf. And they did take a long time to get out. I don't know if they should change them up. Did everybody have a separate suit in case they did they.
Speaker 1: Have an accident? That's a that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the lake, Yeah, ladies, her history astronauts.
Speaker 1: What else.
Speaker 4: Kilmar Brego Garcia is the twenty nine year old man that was mistakenly deported to El Salvador last month, despite a US immigration court that ordered him or a court order protecting him from removal due to a credible threat from local gangs. Upon his arrival, he was attained in L Savador's Terrorism Confinement Center. The US Supreme Court acknowledged that the deportation was illegal and directed the Trump administration to facilitate a Brego Garcia's release. El Salvador's president, Naive Bucelli, has refused to comply, saying yesterday at the White House that he lacks the authority to override domestic custody decisions, while calling the request preposterous. As of now, at Brigo Garcia remains imprisoned in El Salvador, with his family and legal representatives continuing to advocate for his return.
Speaker 1: To the US.
Speaker 4: Today's tax Day, Yes, the deadline for most Americans to file their taxes unless you get an extension. So here's some fun stats for a super fun day. Google search is for how to file a tax extension or way up. In the past week, the top questions people have been googling include what happens if you file your tax is wrong, what happens if you file your taxes late? And what happens if you never file taxes. Some people are feeling a little cocky this year and may not even file at all. Setting the budget cuts at the IRS, Seventy percent of millennials say they might not because they don't think they'll get caught. Twenty four percent of people say that they aren't as worried about errors on their returns because they don't think the IRS has the mand power to catch them.
Speaker 1: And forty six percent of people do think that if.
Speaker 4: You are IRS agents means that their refund may get delayed.
Speaker 1: How many millennials think they won't get caught if they don't do their taxes? Seventeen percent of people there needs to be a tax class in school. Well, yeah, get rid of whole mac, get rid of whll mack. I'm sorry the graphing calculator crap. I think I got close enough to it.
Speaker 4: Don't that they need LA had a freaking like do a graphic cockygether.
Speaker 1: They don't do co sign and sign.
Speaker 2: They need a tax class. Aldreba nine is what you really need if you think that you can just slide by without paying your taxes. I got a guy here. He said that as mom passed away and they realized that she hadn't paid her taxes, they're on the hook for four hundred thousand dollars. He's like, dude, I had no idea, and there's no amnesty.
Speaker 1: There's no, nothing.
Speaker 2: He's like, we're on the hook for that. Yeah, I'll read it the email later. It's insane. So you have to pay your taxes.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 1: And to think that you can just slide by.
Speaker 2: It's the same people that are driving around with a warrant for their arrest and you get pulled over for a.
Speaker 1: Blinker and you spend that night in jail. Yeah, but you were free the rest of the time. You need to pay that until then you're free until you get caught. You will get the irs. Has nothing to do but catch people.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 4: It was fewer of them, so it takes a longer tax seven parcy of people do say that they actually enjoy doing their taxes.
Speaker 1: We called them those people crazy, so we call those people. Charlie Sheen's twenty.
Speaker 4: One year old daughter Sammy, has become very popular on the Only Fans circuit. She does have limits, though she says that those limits include sex and full nudity.
Speaker 1: She says, quote, I just keep it.
Speaker 4: Very classy while still giving people their money's worth. The list of things that she's willing to do includes footstuff. She says that her followers have requested some weird things like dipping her foot in the toilet.
Speaker 1: But hey, that's keeping it classy.
Speaker 4: As long as there's no nudity or sex, Sammy's good to go.
Speaker 1: It's two ways to look at this, okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, you're trash if you're taking pictures of your feet and the toilet, and dudes are doing things to themselves.
Speaker 1: Although the dudes maybe it's just art, they're paying for it.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of weird, old, trashy dudes that want to black pictures of that video of that.
Speaker 4: That's my whole thing. I can think whatever I want to think about it. Keeping somebody's giving you money for it, are all right? You know who am I to try and tell a woman she can't make money.
Speaker 2: Nobody's a quality individual here on both sides, I'll say that, and that wins. Nobody is a quality individual. And if both sides acknowledge that, whether you're paying, whether you're buying, whether you're taking the pictures, whether you're the one that's asking and requesting these weird things, there's no quality at all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. That's it. That's the that's the final stance on it. Good job, Charlie, sans both people acknowledge it. This is not Charlie Sheen's fault. This is her fault.
Speaker 4: Charlie has something to do with this, maybe maybe with a that's a therapist responsibility to find out.
Speaker 1: Wizard said he's getting the new hailstun let's go. Okay.
Speaker 2: He said we're gonna get it now. He didn't guarantee that we're going to play it. He just said that he's gonna get it. He's gonna let us listen to it on the on the on the side, okay.
Speaker 4: Well, Hailstorm is releasing a new single. The band announced their new song Darkness Always Wins, is going to come out next week. Track is going to be on their sixth Studio sixth studio album that's scheduled to be released later this year. The band says they did things a bit differently for this album, as he Hale says about their unconventional recording process that the band wrote and recorded songs simultaneously without traditional demo and says that it was a more raw method of recording that gave them some more spon, spontaneous and authentic creation processes and resulting in some of the heaviest emotion and emotionally resonant tracks that they have ever produced. Darkness Always Wins is gonna go live next Tuesday, and hopefully we'll be listening to it with you that or those are using headlines all right, what you got in sports? Astros lost the Cardinals last night eight to three. They couldn't score your runs until the ninth inning. Not gonna win a lot of games doing that. They're gonna play the Cardinals again tonight. Hunter Brown is gonna be on the map for this Strows going up against Saint Louis Is Eric Fetti first pitches at six forty five. You can listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty kth They're gonna play the first two NBA playing games tonight. Winners of tonight's games will earn the seventh seed in their conference. At six point thirty, the mag You're gonna play the Hawks, and then at nine the Warriors host the Grizzlies. You can watch both games on TNT and True TV. Rockets are gonna face the winner of the Warriors Grizzlies game in the first round of the playoffs. The first game of that series is going to be on Sunday. That is what's going on in Squirts.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're just coming up at the halfway point. The twins will be joining me in the studio. We're gonna play Closest to the Pin for a chance for you guys to win some great concert tickets. Man, I wouldn't go anywhere. The Rod Ryan Morning Show six Am.
Speaker 2: The Buzz, Nickelbacks, and rock Star. Good Morning, brod Ryan Show. Thank you so much for having us on hesway part of the show.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna get Chilli. Well, he's working. Chili's working today.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's working on setting up some people, some peeps to come in and play Chubby Bunny tomorrow in studio. That's how bad. He didn't want to put jelly beans in his mouth and read from the Charlie Brown Easter book. He's like, because this is more work, but he doesn't have to do the jelly bean thing, so he's like, I'll do that, so that'll be good.
Speaker 2: We'll have some guests in the studio. Chilly, we'll talk to him soon enough. He's gonna be in studio with us. He's gonna play Closest to the Pin against his twin brother.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be on teen Chili or Team Alex to win those Summer of Loud Tour tickets at the Woodlands Pavilion. Mostly Cloudy Sky's ten percent chance of rain hies him around eighty four. It's a big day here on the Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: Ten years man, ten ten years, ten years, ten ten.
Speaker 1: Years, Alex ten years today. Officially, this is your this is your work anniversary date. You got hired on this day. Were you on the air with us this day?
Speaker 4: It was not.
Speaker 1: I was on the air the following week, okay, but you got hired on this day.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a very.
Speaker 2: Fresh faced Alex. There's so many things that I love about this picture. I put up a picture. I'm letting it everybody know that today's Alex's ten year anniversary here on the Rod Ryan Show. And you were working down the hall for a number of years at the ams, being underutilized, running the board and doing all that stuff behind the scenes. And uh, there's a picture, and there's Adam Clanton and at Lance Zerline they had the morning show. Yeah, and I guess you were running the board for them.
Speaker 1: Maybe I had been. Yeah, and then there's there's me and Dinah and we're pulling you and it's like you're in the middle of a tug of war and we're stealing you from the morning from the am guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was still doing rockets. Then they were in the playoffs and I think they went to the third round almost of the conference finals, and I was having to work that for free pretty much because they didn't want to help get somebody.
Speaker 2: So there's a little fresh faced Alex ten years ago. This is all on our Instagram at rod Ryan Show and we're yanking on him, We're.
Speaker 1: Pulling, Dinah's pulling on him. Oh yeah, Dinah liked this picture.
Speaker 2: Dinah was not vain in any way at all, but she liked the way her arms looked in this picture. Did Yeah, she did like this picture. And she was really tugging like her she was pulling. She was pulling your arm pretty hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a we've talked about, you know, how Alex, how he made his way over to the Rod Ryan Show and you said that you grew up listening to this show, which that blows my mind. You know, there was a lot of crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we'll have to sit down and we should do some sort of a video to explain once and for all how crazy.
Speaker 1: The journey was for you to get onto the Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: But the one thing that I was never afraid to share is when Alex was finally in real consideration to be on the show, it came down to you and another guy, and there was I invited Dinah to be in on the process of, like, you know, meeting these guys. You know, Dinah's got to work with with this person every day, and uh, we set up a few lunches and stuff like that, and and it was.
Speaker 1: Wizard then right, yes, it was okay. So then Wizard, you weren't Wizard's choice either. I don't think so, because donad because I Dona didn't hate you, but she wanted the other guy. And I and I don't think Wizard wanted you either. I like to go, I'm gonna put that, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Way that I said to the way that I tell the story, I think he liked the other guy better. And I said, and I had and I had the veto, and I said, we're going with the kid. We're going with that Alex kid. We're gonna go with him. And I had the veto power over that, just because I had made a bit of a mistake the previous month.
Speaker 4: And that ring too, and I remember like sitting in with Wizard being like, oh, this isn't a serious interview, but that's the.
Speaker 2: Story that needs to be told how you got here because it is wild. But I'll just say this, I had the veto. I said, we're going with you. I just had a gut feeling about you. And I haven't always gotten it right. I talk about the seat where Teresa and Dinah and Tessa. That's why I'm taking so long to fill that chair, because I've never gotten that one wrong. Your seat, I haven't always gotten right.
Speaker 1: I'll just leave it at that. I clearly got it right with you.
Speaker 2: I had the veto power, so I went out on my own and I said, no, we're going to go with this guy here. And I remember you were here about a month and I just looked over at Dinah one day on the air and I said, you guys were getting along great right from the beginning.
Speaker 4: Too. After Ady had my name tattooed on her, I feel like, because that was like the first or second week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, you guys hit it off really well right out of the gate, and then I just remembered like going on the microphone after a Nickelbeck song, and then I just looked over at Dina and I said, are you ever going to tell him? And she just looked at me and said what She didn't know what I was saying. I go, are you ever gonna tell him? And she still doesn't know, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Rod?
Speaker 2: What is this bit you're doing on the air? I said, are you ever going to tell him that you didn't choose him.
Speaker 1: For the job?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 1: Her eyes opened up, her mouth hit the floor.
Speaker 7: She's like what.
Speaker 1: And she had to say, She's like, no, you weren't my choice.
Speaker 4: I didn't should use that. It gives me when we have that little yeah, I didn't want to hear in the first place.
Speaker 1: She would then she owned it after well yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. There's a lot of fun stories about that. But I'm glad you hear, buddy, and too man.
Speaker 2: People call you, people call you my best hire, and it's hard to argue with everything that you've done over the last ten years.
Speaker 1: So thank you, thank you, appreciate man. Thanks thanks for keeping me around this long ten years. All right, Happy anniversary to Alex. Drop him a little note on our Instagram. Say something nice about the kid. Hit us up on Instagram.
Speaker 2: At Rod Ryan's Show, the Mastress is over, but it was it was so fine. It was suggested that we play our I guess it's loosely based on golf.
Speaker 1: We have a game that we play.
Speaker 2: It's called Closest to the Pin, and I'm gonna have Chili join us in studio.
Speaker 1: I'll explain how we play the game.
Speaker 2: All you're gonna have to do is say do I want to be on Team Chile or do I want to be on Team Alex. That's all the work that you're gonna have to do today. These guys will do all of the work to try to win you some great concert tickets. I'll explain everything after the break.
Speaker 15: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody, Rob Ryan's Show on this Tat Tuesday, we're getting set up to play a little game called Closest to the Pin. I'll explain everything we'll get Chili's already making preparations and doing all everything that he needs to do. He's got you some paper and some things to write with you guys gotta it's almost like taking It's like the Star Test. This is our star Test. It's the Master's Star Test. Mostly cloudy today, ten percent chance of rain, highs of around eighty four. I'll tell you right now. I know this is your segment where you do what's trending.
Speaker 3: But ten years, man, ten ten years, ten years, ten ten.
Speaker 1: The hottest thing on the internet right now is people congratulating you on ten years on the Ryan Show. Yeah, our instagram is on fire. I had to go check it out. At Rod Ryan's show. There's a young, fresh faced Alex ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Is I stole him a little baby from down the hall And people are enjoying the dinas in the picture and we're pulling you down to the dark side. Yeah, come over here to the Rod Ryan Show. So happy ten year anniversary, bro. I'm I'm glad you're still here firing all right. So that's the hottest thing on the internet right now. Give me a couple others, okay.
Speaker 4: Well, Tattuesday continues to trend. Lauren Apples from Houston is our Tatuesday features. She's Smiths by Brandon from Alvin shout out to Brandon, but go check her out at the web famished rod Ryan Show page of the Buzz dot com. We have tax dates and then also Jackie Robinson Day because this is the anniversary he broke baseball's color barrier this day in nineteen forty seven, and all of the teams will be wearing forty two tonight to celebrate him.
Speaker 1: So happy Jackie Robinson dayDay. And that's what was trending at night. But by the glass, Mariano Rivera was the last one to wear forty two and that's his own number. Yeah, and then that's it, so nobody else will wear forty two. It's you're tired in all ball parks. Okay, ten years, Oh there's else ten years. We just couldn't get enough.
Speaker 2: With the Masters being done, everybody was kind of missing it. So a few of you suggested, don't you have a game where it's like a golf game. I'm like, what the hell are you talking? Oh, closest to the pin.
Speaker 1: We do have a game. Here's how it works. You guys are off the hook as far as listening to the radio.
Speaker 2: You just need to call in right now and choose to be on team Chile or Team Alex.
Speaker 1: Alex.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you guys questions and you're going to write down It's the answers are all numerical, right, and then the person that comes closest will get the point three points, will be the winner, and we'll grant that person some tickets. Okay, I'm gonna give you an example here. How many minutes is the running time in Titanic? How many minutes is the running time in Titanic? Now I would be asking you and Chili this. You would be writing down your answers. What would you write down?
Speaker 1: I would say two hundred two hundred. You'd be on the dance floor. It's one hundred and ninety four. It was three hours, one hundred and ninety four minutes. So I don't know, you've just shown that you're pretty good at this. I know Chili is also very good too. Some of these games. He's savant like one of them. I don't know if this is the one. I don't know this is one. I know Tessa thought that volleyball was invented in the sixties. That's I mean, plan you just panicked and you're right down a number. But like, yeah, there were somewhere we all look really dumb. One of the questions was what year was volleyball invented? And I think she's she wrote on like nineteen sixty. She was not closest to that. Pin on, We've had volleyball for ten years. Volleyball was invented on the day Alex started on The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: All Right, I need uh, I need you to call in seven one three two one two five nine four five and we'll bring chili in and we'll test the boys live on air.
Speaker 7: The rod Ryan Show ninety four five, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Papa Roach, even if it kills me, well, thank you so much for having a song on this tattooesday. I hope you're off you to a great start to your day.
Speaker 2: Happy in your anniversary to our man Alex ten years on the show, dropping a little line on our Instagram at brod Ryan's show.
Speaker 1: A lot of people leaving some comments on there, mostly cloudy. Ten percent chance of rain hides up around eighty four.
Speaker 2: I got a great concert ticket for you, the Summer of Loud Tour twenty twenty five. I prevail Bear Tooth Kill, Switch, Engage, Parkway Drive, Devil Wears Prada, The Amity Affliction, Alpha Wolf, All on the Bill, July twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighth, Woodland's Pavilion. Oh deep, scared me? I chill him? What's you scare me? Sometimes good sneak in here like a ninja. I'd pick my eyes up and boom there you are good.
Speaker 7: I bet I'm good. I'm glad that I scare you to be on your toes.
Speaker 1: Is this the game you're good at? Yes, I'm good at this one. Is this the game you're good at?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: On the shout it out, I was good until I just went blank.
Speaker 1: I feel like you were good one time on that shout out your game, and then we thought, oh my god, we found a game that Chile dominates. But then kind of trailed off this one you're good at?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, oh yeah, listen to him, Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 16: Hey good look Alex, congratulations we're both winners today.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh the twins, the twins. Okay, let me go get some let me go get some people here. Uh Hannah, good morning, good morning, Hi Hannah. Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Chile?
Speaker 1: We think he might be good at this we can't hope. So she told me that already you knew that she didn't pick you. Yeah, well, Alex is all excited about his ten year anniversary and stuff, so it's all.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's all about Alex today.
Speaker 1: It's time, Uh baby, Brock Joey, good morning. What y'all you must have got through first and picked Alex.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a tenure university, so I think he might have to look.
Speaker 1: Today now what it is? See, it's a ten year Chili. We all think Chili's really good at this game though, oh he is. Okay, none of us can remember Alex.
Speaker 7: Sorry for what I'm about to do to you.
Speaker 1: We have to play this game more often figure out if Chili's good.
Speaker 2: All right, If Chili wins today, he's awesome at this game. Okay, boys, here's how it works. I'm going to give you a subject kind of I'll ask I'll ask a question. The answer will be a number. What you're trying to do is get closest to the actual number. Okay, now this you don't get dinged for going over. Okay, So it truly is and you guys have to help you with math on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, on the fly. We'll figure out we have to figure out who's closer. Well, my calculator app up. Okay, are you ready, Chili?
Speaker 2: Yes, the first person to three will be the winner today and then we'll give hand of the tickets.
Speaker 1: If it's Chili.
Speaker 7: If it's now, I don't know if I want to hand baby Brock.
Speaker 2: If well, that's what you'll use. If you lose, you'll say you did it on purpose. But please please pretend that you're trying.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm trying, all right.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Closest to the Pin? Everybody, First question, how many episodes are there in the complete.
Speaker 1: Series of Friends? How many shows did they do? Welcome to Closest to the Pin? Okay, I need your answers. Chili says, four hundred Alex. What is your answer? One eighty Closest to the Pin? Alex?
Speaker 2: They did two hundred and thirty six episodes of Friends.
Speaker 1: Alex gets the first. Shouldn't it be like a gallery or something?
Speaker 17: Yeah, the galleries, what you had to say, masters, not the fans, not the crowd. I think there is like, oh, there you go, a golf flatin event.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex. Alex gets the first point.
Speaker 7: My kind of shows.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. You didn't like that show It's all every now and then.
Speaker 7: But it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: It was very white. No, it wasn't that it was very white's it wasn't very relatable. Oh okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Next question, what is the approximate number of Starbucks stores worldwide in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: How many Starbucks stores are around the world. Who is going to.
Speaker 2: Get closest to the pin on this? Please put your answers down on your paper, please, Thank you very much. Alex, I'll go with you first on this one. As soon as you have your answer, please produce it for me. How cheater many Starbucks stores worldwise? I say approximate because they're opening and closing every day, Alex.
Speaker 1: You say nine thousand, sixty nine noice. Chili says ten thousand. Actual number thirty eight thousand. Chili closest to the pin Chili gets a point.
Speaker 16: I wanted to say a million, because I feel that's you go every corner around, But like then I got my head.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's no way I can be that many.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's like liquor store Starbucks, liquor store store.
Speaker 1: Bucks all tied. We're all tied. I thank you. Closest to the pin we are tied. Okay, here we go. How many views does the most watched YouTube video of all time have? It's Baby Shark?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have an updated number as of today. How many views does Baby Shark cave on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Chili? I'll need your answer first.
Speaker 2: Please produce it once you're done, and I'll wait to make sure that Alex has his number written out before I say anything.
Speaker 1: Are you I'm ready to go?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Chili says one billion views for Baby Shark. Dode to do?
Speaker 4: To do?
Speaker 1: Alex? What do you say? Three hundred million?
Speaker 18: I know it's part of a billion dollar billion damn it has fifteen billion, eight hundred and thirteen million, seven hundred and ten thousand and fifty five.
Speaker 2: Chili was off by fourteen billion and got closest to the pins.
Speaker 1: H what how does this game work? He was off by fourteen billion. I'm giving him a point. I was off by a lot more.
Speaker 7: Here you were You weren't even in the conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're back to thinking Chili's good at this game.
Speaker 3: Here we.
Speaker 1: And now some science. Oh in fahrenheit. Oh boy, everybody knows celsius in fahrenheit?
Speaker 2: What is the boiling point of water? In degrees fahrenheit? What is the boiling point of water?
Speaker 12: Gentlemen, let's just go with this. We're in America. Wait, not celsius. Celsius is what we used the.
Speaker 2: Use fahrenheit here, celsius is one hundred degrees. I'll just save you the embarrassment of writing one hundred.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, Okay, what is the boiling point of water in fahrenheit?
Speaker 7: Hold on yet, I still got to write it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Chili, he's pulling out a three. Works pulling out a three higher? No, I think it's a two. Here we go. Okay, Alex, what's your answer? Three hundred degrees Chili? Ooh, one fifty boiling point of water in fahrenheit twelve. Chili gets the point on that. If my math is right, Chili gets the point, and I do believe he has won the game. Listen, guys, we thought that Chili might be really good at this game.
Speaker 7: I mean, where's my jacket?
Speaker 1: Where's my green jacket jacket? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, only Tiger and I have been in that club, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Hannah. Chili wins closest to the pin. He's bad for joubting him. Now she's gonna feel so bad at this concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'll be thinking of you the whole time. Chili, and shame on you, baby Brock. Get out of here, Hannah, Team Chili The Summer of Loud Tour twenty twenty five. I Prevail, Bear Tooth, kill Switch, Engage, Parkway Drive, and more bands than that are playing on this thing.
Speaker 1: Chili just got you a pair of tickets. Congratulations, Hannah, Thank you guys so much. Good game, Alex, You're game, Chilli. That's your game, Chili.
Speaker 7: It's I've been known to do decent.
Speaker 1: You should be pushing for closest to the pin every week on this show.
Speaker 7: D I don't want to be selfish, you know. I want to live, you know, all right?
Speaker 2: Well, great job everybody, Hannah, hang on the phone. Will set you up with your tickets.
Speaker 14: Houston Alternatives and Helm of The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Twenty four or five The Buzz Rob Ryan's show Down Tuesday number one link today That dude's ac DC six picks.
Speaker 2: Is getting a lot of looks this morning. Boy, he had some great seats for the show too. He had killer seats for the show. We got some really really cool pictures. Thank you, Jeff, I really appreciate those pictures. I had some video that I put up on our Facebook page earlier today. A lot of you sending in some great reviews on the ac DC show in Arlington last night.
Speaker 1: Mostly cloudy here in Houston. Ten percent chance of ring hies him around eighty four one final time the ten year boy Alex. What are Houston's headlines? Well, good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: Katie Perry, yaale King, Lauren Sanchez, Carrie Ann Flynn, Aishibo, and Amanda Win successfully completed their her Historic space fight yesterday. Her Historic I liked that it was the first ever all female flight and it lasted about ten minutes. In that time, they flew to an altitude of sixty two miles just to the edge of the Earth's atmosphere. After touching down, Katy Perry said quote, I feel super connected to love and said that she's sang what a wonderful world during the flight. She also said that she plans to write a song about her experience. On another note, Jeff Bezos face planet while trying to greet the capsule after it returned.
Speaker 1: Chili was laughing pretty great. He was laughing his tits off yesterday. He's like, ah, did you see Bezos?
Speaker 7: Now, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Feed he was watching. He thought about a full sixty seconds before me. Chili, was that your favorite thing yesterday? Bezos face planning right around the right around the pod.
Speaker 7: Dah because they were trying to make it. They were trying to make it. So I was watching it on the on the Blue Origins X account.
Speaker 1: Oh you saw it, so, yeah, that's why you were getting it before me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: They we're trying to make it to like, oh my god, it's so sweet. Look at him. He's going after Lauren's said face whoops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was funny. All right. Well, welcome back, ladies. Yeah, congratssus her historic women. There you go.
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump announced yesterday that he's considering a temporary exemption from the recently imposed twenty five percent tariffs on imported vehicles and parts. Trump says automakers need additional time to restructure their complex international supply chains and shift production to the United States. President Trump's consideration of a tariff pause follows his earlier decision to grant temporary exemptions for certain electronics such as smartphones and computers from new tariffs.
Speaker 1: A bunch of national.
Speaker 4: Chains are offering deals to help take the sting out of tax Day.
Speaker 1: A few of the best ones include Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 4: They've got a buy one, get one deal where you buy a dozen donuts and only have to pay sales tax on the second one. Burger King has one cent cheese burgers as long as you spend at least one dollar at their store. Shakesheck has free black truffle burgers with the promo code Truffle Tax, which you're gonna have to spend at least ten dollars and forty cents, and Hooters is offering an appetizer four dollars and fifteen cents.
Speaker 1: That's today's date. Happy tax Day gang. Yeah, they get you with that app. There's deals, man. They want you. They want you to be on that app. Most of those places to get deals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been really hard to avoid the news since Donald Trump became president again.
Speaker 1: But four people did just that, and now they're going to compete in a game show.
Speaker 4: Fox News is Greg Guttfield is gonna host What Did I Miss where he takes four people who have been isolating since Trump's inauguration on January twentieth, and presents them with headlines some are going to be real, some will be fake, and the contestants will have to decide which or which. The show is going to air on Fox Nation for three days from May twelfth through the fourteenth.
Speaker 1: They're just not giving us.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of clarity as to how they isolated these peoples. They can't just to keep away from headlines. Yeah, I don't know how they think. And guarantee that these people won't.
Speaker 1: Know if you can get rid of their cell phones, just like you can't check.
Speaker 2: Just to be on a three day game show, you're going to give up two months of your life. May some people will is Gutfield giving away a million dollars to the winner.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, this gotta be some prize.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing what they do when they're choosing a jury, and it's like, Okay, don't read any of the newspapers. You're just trusting them that they're going to be on you know, they're taking them at their word that they're not going to look at things.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about this to anybody. Yeah, guys, guess what I was a jury and guess what we did? We did it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what I would tell everybody if I was ever a jury, dude, I'd be like, Hey, I'm going to tell everybody that all the things I'm doing.
Speaker 1: By the way, all right.
Speaker 4: Axel Rose allegedly collects fifty percent of Guns and Roses income, at least according to former manager Alan Niven. Alan talked about it on a recent episode of a G and R theme podcast and said that it's there, quote, it's control with Axel, it's a control thing. And when it went on to say that he's not a Guns n' Roses guy, he's one of five individuals.
Speaker 1: It was chemistry. It was a moment.
Speaker 4: But Axel wants to be in control of everything all the time. What that gets you a boring solo record and that's it. He was likely referring to the nineteen ninety three cover album The Spaghetti Incident, as well as two thousand and eight Chinese Democracy album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those weren't great albums. Those are the ones without slash stuff and Izzy Stradlin.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Actul the frontman maybe not the easiest guy to get along with and kind of wants all the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard that before. I just it's a money grab. At this point, they're not showing any signs of recording together. They're not showing any signs of being in the same room together outside of getting ready for the shows and going on stage. People are going to see him. People are still going to see him. But how long can you go see the same songs over and over and over again? Apparently a lot? I mean Rolling Stones at least put out an album and then they go out on tour. But those are the ones that people want to see them. You want to see that every So you've got enough hits. That's all you got to play. Now you got a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to hear the new Rolling Stone song, although the last one was pretty good. I liked it, actually, I didn't mind when they played it. So you've got a band that just says, we know what you want to hear. We're just gonna do what you want to hear. But can is it sustainable to do for another ten years?
Speaker 1: It might be can you give us one song? Can you? I mean, yeah, they could, but not something that's left over from Chinese democracy. I want a song. I want you and Slash to sit down like you did. I need you guys to write a song. You gotta throw me something to get me excited about going to see you again. If I'm gonna come off a couple of Union dollars, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think people are gonna go see them regardless, just because you're like, it's Guns in affn' roses.
Speaker 1: I don't know that the stadium is sustainable.
Speaker 2: If you're not, if you're not doing something different, I don't think you can keep filling stadiums.
Speaker 7: But they are rare.
Speaker 1: They're that rare fight metallic.
Speaker 4: I could just do whatever, they could do nothing but the hits, and people would go see them every single time. Yea, ACDC same way guns are. It's the same way. Like there's a there's a handful of bands, right, they don't have to do anything new, And I get it. Yeah, it does sound like hackey, and you're not like you're oh, but it's not really hackey because you're playing the hits.
Speaker 2: But of all the bands that you mentioned, the only band that's not putting anything out is Guns and Prosis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get that. Those other bands, they still put stuff out so right, It's just it's insane to me that you can do no work on that side of things and still take our wallets. Just you just go with the work you've already, you know, Throw me a song, throw me one.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree axel slash slung. I'm not gonna want to see that when I go see them, you know, all right?
Speaker 1: What you got. In sports, the.
Speaker 4: Astros lost the Cardinals last night eight to three. They couldn't score until the ninth inning. They played the Cardinals again tonight. Hunter Brown will be on the Mount of the Stows going up to again Saint louis Is. Eric Fetti first pitches at six forty five, and you can listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty k t H and basketball. They're gonna play the first two NBA play in games tonight. At six thirty, the Magic play the Hawk and at nine the Warriors host the Grizzlies. You can watch both games on TNT and True TV. Rockets are gonna face the winner of the Warriors Grizzlies game in the first round of the playoffs with that series beginning on Sunday.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sport closest to the pin. How many people right now are watching the baby bald eagles in uh Ooh in Big Bear three thousand? Right now, over twenty six thousand people are watching whale are watching those baby baldy.
Speaker 1: It's still It's like it's always up at the top. When I go to YouTube, it's always right there and I always click on it. Let's see how things are going. Let me say what those little bastards are doing. Let me see what's going on over there. Twenty six thousand people are watching those wild those eagles that were born a month ago. It's so dude, we need a chili camp. A lot we have, but twenty four hours. Just give him a go bro and leave. I'd watch ho and The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, The Buzz Okay ninety four five, The Buzz Days of the New Touch Deel and stand Good morning. I hope you're off show a great start to your day. I'm always hoping not and I think it's gonna be a great day today. It's outside. If you can get outside it all today, I get it. You're working I understand that, but mostly cloudy. High of eighty four, so you don't got that. You know, that sun beating down on you could be a pretty great day to get outside and do a little activity. Okay, get out there. Touch grass. It's one of my new favorite things. Yeah, get out there, touch grass.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Alternative income is back. Got a chance for you to get at one thousand dollars. I want you to get involved. I want you to get involved. I got the instructions coming up for you in just a few moments.
Speaker 1: I got Volbeat Hailstorm tickets.
Speaker 2: Alex has been talking about a new Hailstorm song that maybe we would get next week or by the end of this week.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what you were saying next week, next or on Tuesday, next week, Tuesday, Okay, I don't know what are involvement's going to be with that. I love Hailstorm, man, I like everything that she does. I like everything that they do. So hopefully we'll get a little taste of Hailstorm. But we'll have tickets for you to go see that show at the seventy three Music Hall before we get out of here today. Happy laundry Day. I know, like the headline is tax Day. I don't want to sit around and talk about taxes.
Speaker 2: Although you have some great deals on Links and guests, donuts and coffee deals, and you know, if you're on the app, you get things like Hooters was.
Speaker 1: On that list appetizer for four fifteen. Oh, because today's date is four fifteen, So an app is four fifteen today today, because that's a tax thing. Very clever, very clever, So go get deals. You can get that on Links and Guests.
Speaker 2: I choose to talk about National Laundry Day and how often and you guys are washing your bed sheets?
Speaker 1: Step it up? Twenty seven percent of you are weekly. I'm a weekly bed sheet guy.
Speaker 2: Thirty six percent of you are every two weeks, twenty six percent of you are once a month, and ten.
Speaker 1: Percent of you longer than once a month. Are you not sleeping in your bed? Is that why you don't wash your sheets as much? I fall asleep on the couch sometime. Do you got cool? Do you spend the whole night on the couch or do you eventually walk like wind up in your bed.
Speaker 4: I'll get like thirty minutes in the bed, Like last night I woke up a one thirty on the couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then went upstairs. What time do you think you dozed off? If you woke up at one thirty on the couch around nine thirty, that's early for you. What times the kid going to bed? She went down at seven thirty yesterday?
Speaker 4: Okay, good, we got a new system. My wife's working like a nine to five now. So now she gets home and I was doing dinner and stuff, and then she's she's not getting the midday nap she used to get with her mom with me, m m, So she's kind of kind of tired since she goes down.
Speaker 1: A little bit earlier. What'd you make for dinner? Bourbon chicken?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rice rock it rocked from a recipe you got were online? It's online, okay, it's Google cheap healthy meals. What do you think chili made for Ms? Christina yesterday? He probably cooked dinner?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, I bet she cooked it. I'm sure she did. Sure she did chili? Are we doing? Can you confirm this? You don't have to tell me names or anything right now? Are we gonna have Friends of the Show in studio tomorrow to play Chubby Bunny?
Speaker 16: I've said out four emails and out of those four emails so far, I've got to confirmed waiting on two.
Speaker 1: Nice, okay, I mean, put some more feelers out there.
Speaker 8: I got.
Speaker 1: I sent you a couple more. Just whoever gets to your first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's lock it in, lock it in.
Speaker 1: I like to live dangerously doing it. All right, we're doing We're playing Chevy Bunny. Yeah we are, okay, we are all right. You don't want any more people emailing in you feel like you've got the people.
Speaker 16: I feel like I got the people, man, I feel good. I'm they're probably going to work right now, so I'll give them till the round or so, okay, and then I'll start sending out more.
Speaker 2: And then people are applying to play read my lips on links and guests. Yes, sir, okay, we got six picks that wound up being about thirteen picks. I think Jeff sent us some picks, some great ac DC picks. A lot of people checking those out. Man, they played last night. Everybody was saying that the show was awesome in Arlington. And then don't forget bring on Buzzfest. Chili has that on links and guests, local bands. Fridays your deadline to get your stuff into us. So if you want to be the opening act out at buzzfests, you can do something about it. You can apply on the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need you to get involved. Listen carefully and go get some money.
Speaker 15: Ninety four or five the Buzz. That's your chance now to win into this nationwide g word on our website. Win that's win. Enter it now at the Buzz dot com for your shot at one thousand dollars an alternative income.
Speaker 1: From ninety four.
Speaker 15: To five The Buzz, Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety five The Buzz Welcome back everybody, rod Ryan's Show. Let me note show. I got a few more people that want to come down and play Chubby Bunny tomorrow, but we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: It's early though. It's early Chubby Bunny. We'll have some listeners in studio with us tomorrow, so we got to talk about that after the show. We need like a roving microphone. Okay, I'm gonna get that, go and get that done for tomorrow. Many of you are getting after that alternative income. Great chance to one one thousand dollars. We'll bring it back local for the Volbeat Hailstorm tickets on Know the Show.
Speaker 1: But right now that's where the things to play. But right now there we are line It's Alix.
Speaker 5: Online ninety four five The Muzz.
Speaker 2: Okay, it just didn't want to go. Hey, it sounds like you have an AOL. Happy anniversary, ten years, buddy, ten years.
Speaker 1: Today's AOL.
Speaker 4: You're going to be looking at a bunch of different dogs and seeing how many of them.
Speaker 1: You can name breed wise.
Speaker 4: Now you don't get a multiple choice or anything like that. You're just gonna have to type out the name. So if it was a toughest fell name, you may be out of luck. We'll go check it out and see how many of these dog breeds you can name at the world Famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot Com Ryan Show on ninety.
Speaker 1: Four five, Experience Exventure Change of the Cosmic Bus ninety four five The Buzz, Shine Down, and Dead Don't Die. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thank you so much for having us on on this tattooesday. It's high of eighty four with mostly cloudy sky with a ten percent it's rain, one of the low key things I like to do early, early in the morning. I get here about it. I don't know you get here it for four o'clock. Hell, it strolls in afterwards.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I find something I'm like, I don't know if I'm gonna time to get to this on the air, but I'll put it up on the Facebook page and I'll ask a question, what is something I put you out on the spot?
Speaker 1: What is something you'd never buy even if it was discounted? Ninety nine I put this up on it. Hang on a second, it's pretty funny. Number one on the list, Dallas Cowboys tickets. Oh okay, I yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Somebody wrote a nasty fabric toilet seat, gas station, sushi, meth.
Speaker 1: Used underwear, and any NFT used under this pretty good one. A trip down to see the wreck of the Titanic? Is it too soon for the hell? It's not.
Speaker 2: What is something you'd never bought even if it was discounted? Ninety nine point nine nine percent. Zachary said, any sports tickets you ever met somebody that just does not want to see sports live that they are just convinced that the experience is just way better watching it on TV. They do not want to be at a live sporting event. There's a there's a large segment of the population that feel that way.
Speaker 1: I feel that way, but I will still go see something live. It's still great to be at a baseball game, but basements different. But with football, I would rather think.
Speaker 4: If you're like, hey, I like to go to the Texans game, like now I'm gonna watch my team and then I can watch Texans on another TV.
Speaker 1: I can watch fifteen games. I want to go to a sportsbar. Carla smokes show. Carla says crocs. I have a pair of crocks that were given to me and they are awesome. They're lighting me in Queen Fox.
Speaker 2: If I gave Carla ninety nine point nine nine percent off, she wouldn't buy crocs. That's what she put That's what she put down. A lot of Dallas coup ocean front property in Arizona.
Speaker 1: By that.
Speaker 2: Any item with the seal broken lingerie from Goodwill. Ben said he'd never buy a female companion even with ninety off. Probably a good idea, Probably a good idea to pass on that parachute with a hole in it. I used toothbrush.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: People complaining about the iHeart app. Guys, I don't know that. If I've addressed this on the app, we didn't make it. I wouldn't pay for the app right now either. But it's not there's no charge. That's free.
Speaker 1: That crispiness that you hear. Engineer Tom said, we're in some tropispheric ducting going on right now. Spots there's some kind of crispiness and there's some kind of crackling noise. I sent it to Radio Wizard every day. I send it to the engineering department every day, and they're like, listen, it's God, it's the son. I'm like, well, why is it picking on us?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 1: People are flat out telling me that it's not other radio stations. It's just us. That sounds like ass. I mean, not that it's the liberal media trying to silence this rot.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying it's the content that sounds like ass. It's the actual crispiness the radio. There's there's just there's I'm told that it's tropospheric ducting.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: Now you know that only fans subscriptions? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Probably, I mean, I don't know, because I can think if you were, like, somebody is super famous is not only fans, and I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: Who needs it? There's so much out there. Checked it out though? How many.
Speaker 2: I could do it on the X because it's completely anonymous. It's like those people that say they never wash their sheets.
Speaker 1: You think we have many listeners that have subscriptions to only fans. I think subscriptions that they pay to see pictures that are just out there on the internews. I think you have to subscribe to see them. Yeah, so yeah, I bet we have a lot that just don't admit it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the ex if they would. Who has the most only fans subscriptions? Is there somebody? Is there somebody that listens to this show? I'm asking you, is there somebody that listens.
Speaker 1: To this show? I'm not subscribed to the most.
Speaker 2: I know we have people that listen to the show that are on only Fans. I've heard and I've seen. Okay, I'm just I've heard, but I'm not a I don't have any only fans subscriptions.
Speaker 1: Anybody wants to sit in research purpose.
Speaker 2: Is there someone that's listening to the show that subscribes to ten people on Only Fans?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's someone listening right now. Absolutely holy crap.
Speaker 4: I think if you start to try on one, you start subscribing too, then there's three, then there's four.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: Okays Brittany got an only fans.
Speaker 1: No she's not, she's not. I'd subscribed to her only fans.
Speaker 2: Black licorice if you were given ninety nine off. People said they wouldn't buy black licorice anytime. Ram Taylor Swift, fruitcake, Brian says, tickets to Guns n' Roses.
Speaker 8: Come on.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I was hate, and I'm just like, please put on some new music. Terry says watermelon, Matthew says condoms, a lot of Cowboy jerseys, a lot of cake, the Cowboy ones win you know what else? You know what else? I saw a lot of hatred on electric cars, a lot of hate on electric cars. Tesla got brought up a lot. I think, you know, now we're getting political. I understand that, but there was a lot of that on there. Cigarettes, But yeah, I was surprised how many electric cars Indian food were brought up on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I'm gonna bump that up to the top of our Facebook page. What's something you'd never buy even if it was discounted by ninety nine Pretty.
Speaker 1: Fun news to any of your earphones. You gave me that for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A good pair bad boys out, Yeah and clean them out. I lost one AirPod last week for two days. It was the worst thing out all right, hit us up on Facebook.
Speaker 1: At rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the rod Ryan Show on ninety four The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety five, The Buzz.
Speaker 2: Incubis getting some play today on The rod Ryan Show, Alex, happy about that.
Speaker 1: There's your happy ten year anniversary. Wizard gave you a couple of incubist songs in the four hours of pain rod Ryan's show, mostly clouding ten percent chance of rain pies of around eighty four today.
Speaker 2: I bumped that up to the top of our Facebook page. What's something you'd never buy? Even if it was discounted by ninety nine point that would be your discount, You still wouldn't buy it, peeps.
Speaker 1: Rae mundo, Another mundo, Another room mundo. Peeps.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not gonna be good for the people that are coming in tomorrow. We're gonna have some people that are gonna be putting.
Speaker 1: Gotta eat them. Yeah, I supposed to eat them.
Speaker 7: You can't eat them.
Speaker 1: You can't eat the peach. Chubby Bunny live on the air tomorrow, seven twenty, we'll get rolling. Chili's gonna let us know who our people are. All right.
Speaker 2: Tax Day, we covered National Laundry Day. Guys, step up how often you clean the sheets.
Speaker 1: A semi truck made the news.
Speaker 2: Twenty four thousand pounds it was hauling burst in the flames last.
Speaker 1: Friday in Illinois. Why would this be making the headlines here? No one was hurt. One hundred and fourteen thousand dollars worth of eggs were destroyed. Yeah, it was a semi hauling twenty four thousand pounds of eggs burst into flames.
Speaker 2: I don't think the eggs exploded, but you know, with an average price of about six twenty three per carton, now it's one hundred and fourteen thousand dollars which went up in flames. Now, I've got a woman who's gone viral for dyeing her Easter eggs in her toilet.
Speaker 1: That's some three things you must see today. People watch these videos. She's got tons of hits.
Speaker 2: Finally, on the food blog page, there's a lot of different things on the food blog page, but Tessa was ahead of her time.
Speaker 1: Pickled flavored fill in the blank.
Speaker 2: The Google searchers searches for pickled flavored whatever you want to type in next at an all time high top five searches pickle flavored whiskey, ketchup, vodka, chicken, and this time of year, jelly beans.
Speaker 1: Not peeps now, I don't think they ever. I mean, with all the craziness they've done with peeps, I don't know them to have done pickled flavored peeps. Did you see pickle flavored peeps today? You have to get it. I wouldn't hear that to our people. Pickle round. I would not do that to our people. That would not be good, although that would if it was going too long that we could there you go. Yeah, I did see some flavored peeps. We're in time. I'm gonna go get the peeps today. I gotta go to the grocery store anyway to pick up a few things. I gotta get my eggs. We gotta do some egg dying at my house. Yeah, peeps in the studio, I'll get the peeps. Chili will let us know who he's got lined up to come in and play.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a short break, Alex is gonna work on a question for those vulbeat hailstorm tickets.
Speaker 1: Know the show is coming up, Rock and Alternative.
Speaker 5: Rod Ryan Morning Show, six am The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Welcome back rod Ryan's Show, four or five the Buzz. Time for another show.
Speaker 2: Alex has a question to win bowlby hails tickets. Although I'm hijacking the bit.
Speaker 1: What I'm hijacking the bit?
Speaker 2: Who is celebrating ten years on the rod Ryan Show today is one?
Speaker 1: That's what? Another show question is who is celebrating ten years today being signed to the rod Ryan Show? Oh my question away seven one.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell him I was hijacking the bit either until right now. Seven one, three, two, two, five, nine four five.
Speaker 19: If you know the show, we are worldwide everywhere you listen wide telling you we're smart device to play ninety four or five the buzz on IRRADI.
Speaker 1: Who ninety four or five the bus? So what I'm blind and semi charmed life. It's gonna musically cap off the show today. Thank you so much for us spending your morning with us. I seen Jeremy Chump at the bit. He wants to get in here.
Speaker 2: Pretty good looking day man, touchgrass if you can get outside today seeing nothing over a ten percent chance of ring with mostly Claude's guys.
Speaker 1: Highs up. Around eighty four phone lines are ringing these now. Time for I Know this show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 3: The buzz La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rob Ryan's Show. Good morning, Well hello, who's this? My name's Paul, Paul, Paul, Welcome to the show. How are you today? I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 1: How are you? Guys? Great? Great? All right, this is no the show. I asked the question. I stole a bit from Alex, who.
Speaker 2: Is celebrating ten years on The Rod Ryan Show today.
Speaker 1: Hey you're you know you're great clothes man Ryan? Who Ryan Ryan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh like Ruler and Ryan.
Speaker 7: Uh something like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like Ruling Ryan, Deanon, Rodger, Uh, Stevens and Pruitt, Walton and Johnson Walton and Johnson.
Speaker 1: No, sorry, no, Paul, sorry, Paul, it's not right. Wow, good morning, Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. Who's this? Let's try this again?
Speaker 2: Jim Hi Jim, Who's celebrating ten years today on the Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 8: Man, this was a layup frover here for me.
Speaker 1: Alex Middleton, Alex keeen Middleton, Little Alex Middleton ten.
Speaker 8: Years death have been man, that's incredible. Congratulations talent than man if it's a long long stretch over here, not you two guys together only and mister Cheerley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and congratulations Jim, thank you, voldby hailstorm you got tickets, bro, congrats?
Speaker 8: Aw come think all right?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Who is that? First time here? Said Ryan? Wow?
Speaker 3: Ten years man, ten years, ten years, ten ten.
Speaker 2: That drop has been in there for ten years. I was playing that when I did ten years. That's where you're like, well, how did you just happen to have It's Jeremy Piven.
Speaker 1: I know that, huh.
Speaker 2: And he's yelling at John Cusack and I don't remember the movie, but he hasn't seen him in ten years and he's yelling at him. I played that when I was here ten years. I can't believe you've been here that long, buddy. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh well you let me stick around a little longer. Yeah, you're welcome to hang out, hang out a little longer with us. Okay, that's gonna do it a lot of people saying some real nice things.
Speaker 2: I guess when we put something on Instagram, but it also goes over to Facebook on our Facebook page, so a lot of comments.
Speaker 1: So look, you should go read that. People like you, dude, people like you. I only like to hate. They said your mom is right. I'm like, well, your mom is right on a lot of things. She talks about how sweet you are. That's a whole nother story, Chilly, how are you feeling about the people that did you lock in people for? Uh, Chubby Bunny, you're feeling good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got all four?
Speaker 1: Now nice?
Speaker 7: All right? So we got a Jose Barrera he said he's gonna be here.
Speaker 16: Okay, Camille compos yep, and then we've got Valerie shows and Cassie Marie.
Speaker 1: Okay read or no, I'm sorry, Chubby Bunny got so I gotta go get the peeps. I'm gonna go, all right, I'll pick those up today. I gotta get a ton. They're small flavor pie. I don't have to have pickle flavored peeps.
Speaker 7: Get the nastiest flavor they have, licorice.
Speaker 2: I would feed pickle flavored peeps to that first caller. Another show he deserves some pickle flavored peeps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Paul, his name Paul sil I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, all right, all right, chubby Bunny tomorrow, that's gonna be fun on the show. We're gonna do that at around seven twenty. You can still sign up to come down because we're gonna have somebody in to play read my lips on Thursday. Not too late to sign up for that on links and guests. Also bring on Buzzfest local bands. You gotta sign up if you want to be the opening act at Buzzfest. It's your last week to get your material into us. All right, man, all right, Chilly, great job on Closest to the Pin today he was the big winner. Other John continues to win on the Fresh out of Bed Head to Head. We play that game at six twenty every morning. You should get up and join us in homeroom.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a good time. It's a real good time. That's it. We gotta go. We gotta go have an.
Speaker 2: Awesome tat Tuesday. Everybody, we're on a twenty hour break. We'll do it all again tomorrow, but just a little bit better.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, m app Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today. All the good stuff will be podcasts.
Speaker 19: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.