Speaker 1: The truth and nothing. But this is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute. The Biden administration funding transgender experiments on animals intended to approve so called gender affirming care for humans, is now officially coming to an early end thanks to Doze and Elon Musk shining a light on this gruesome research. Congressman Eli Crane told Justinnews dot com last month that the House Oversight Committee documented two hundred and forty one million dollars in taxpayer funding for transgender surgery and treatments on animals. Many of the figure sided a recent hearing on federally funded animal cruelty came from the Whitecoat Waste Project, which documented ten million dollars spent on transgender rodent and monkey experiments. Keeping you on the straight path later today, it's the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Artificial intelligence AI. It's all you hear about. But how far away is it? And what are the potential threats from AI that could totally upend the way Americans live their lives? What will it do to the job market, What will the unemployment rate be? What does it mean for data privacy or cybersecurity? How about the banking system or national security. The ECB has already warned about a bubble in AI stocks. Could this spread to other sectors. If you have fifty thousand dollars or more saved for retirement, this may not be the time to wait and find out. Learn how you could help protect your life savings using precious metals like gold and silver. Right now, you can get a free gold and silver kit from the top rated precious metals company gold Co. On top of that, you could get up to a ten percent instant match in bonus silver with a qualified account. Visit Hennitygold dot com or call eight five five eight one five Gold. One more time visit Hennitygold dot com or call eight five five eight one five Gold.
Speaker 3: Here it is your Channa nine. First onning, what the forecast is gonna mix the sun and clouds to day a little make potential for some spotty rain high fifty two over Anglo with thirty five maybe some frost, clear sky fifty eight to high tomorrow for opening day, We're gonna have some scattered rains showing up around two pm. Rain kicks in in earnest about eight pm. Last overnight Thursday forty ninety overnight love so we wake up with rain on Friday and then a guess the warm front's coming in seventy seven for a high Right now, it's thirty three degrees. In time for a traffic update. Chuck Ingram from the UC.
Speaker 4: Help Tramphan Center for National Doctor's Day. We Hunter you see health physicians who are leading breakthroughs from better Tomorrow's learn More. You see health dot Com. Highway traffic not bad at all to deal with so far this morning, and that's went some pretty dense fog and more spots. Now as the fall is rolling in southbound seventy one doing fine through Blue Ash and Kenwood. You're under ten minutes even with the fog.
Speaker 5: West.
Speaker 4: Spend two seventy five mil for to Montgomery. Chucking Ram Hunt fifty five KROC the Talk station.
Speaker 3: Six thirty two at fifty five PRCD Talk Station. Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Anyday's a good.
Speaker 3: Day to talk to FOP President Ken Cover. That'll be chapter sixty nine. Since a police department's union and another judge that thinks it's okay to let violent people out. Ken Welcome back to the Morning Show. It's always great having you on the program.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, Brian, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: So we're out of Judge Silverstein's court and we're over in Judge William Mallory's court. Let my listeners know about what what the story is on this one.
Speaker 6: Well, this was a really a failure of the quote unquote system as a whole. District one officers had dealt with a gentleman clearly experiencing a mental crisis in the early part of Arch, was terrorizing some residents in a high rise apartment complex with a knife. Police get there, they determine that he's clearly is experiencing this mental crisis, so they take him to our psychiatric emergency services. At some point they treat him and deem him I guess fit to be back in the community.
Speaker 5: And then they encountered him just.
Speaker 6: Two days ago, same area, and now he has filed down railroad spikes that he's swinging at people.
Speaker 5: Police engage him.
Speaker 6: He ends up, thank goodness, swings it ends up striking one of the cops in the neck. Thankfully it wasn't a direct blow. Eight or nine officers there. They end up having to use chemical irritant. They end up tasing this guy. Thankfully, they didn't shoot him. The restraint that they showed was amazing. They end up charged him with assault on a po Two officers were hurt in this, albeit relatively minor injuries. But two officers hurt in the scuffle only to arrest him, and he gets a thousand dollars bond at ten percent or or electronic monitoring in it.
Speaker 3: Jeez, Louise, so demonstrably, shall we say, uh, maybe perhaps psychotic. He's obviously struggling from some serious mental issues. You know, I guess you say failed by the system. I agree, the community's been failed because anybody can get one hundred dollars together and get out of jail on it. So it should have been a much higher bond that would have kept him behind bars where I'm not sure what mental health services are available to people who are struggling with mental challenges in the jail. Maybe you can speak to that, but it would have kept him off the street and kept the community safe from an obviously recidibous violent guy. Then now the question is, isn't there some sort of commitment hearing? Can't they you know, he'd be referred over to some sort of longer term care facility in the name of protecting the public, because you know, the guy is demonstrably violent.
Speaker 5: It happens all the time.
Speaker 6: Where you have somebody that ends up getting charged with the crime, it's obvious that they're experiencing some mental crisis.
Speaker 5: There are mental health.
Speaker 6: Clinicians that are in the jail, and then that's where the court steps in and can order evaluations to be done. I mean, it's not uncommon for somebody has criminal charges that they end up sentencing to like some of behavioral for the long term to be able to get them treatment where jail's not exactly the answer for them. However, we have to protect the public. We can't just have this guy running around. And what I fear, and this is why I brought this to light, is the police are going to end up encountering this guy again. He's going to be armed with something, and next time, something tragic's going to happen in the community. You know, all of the politicians are going to be going, oh my gosh, how did this happen?
Speaker 5: Well, the answer this is exactly how it happened.
Speaker 3: Right play the podcast in the fifty five Catasey Morning Show form March twenty six of twenty twenty five. When this happens and you'll know that you get you. Ken Cobra, FOP president gave public fair warning that something bad was going to happen, and my fear is that it's going to be something bad to the police officer. He's going to end up with some greater weapon that he could use. Maybe he'll find a handgun or or maybe run at an officer and club him over the head with a baseball bat or something like that. Clearly, the guy is not it doesn't have any reservations about doing something like that, and we can blame his mental issues on that on the reason he would do it, but nonetheless he's demonstrated the violence. Let's pause, We'll see if Ken's got some further comment on this can hang on. We're going to bring it back and address this a little bit further. First, I get to mention Cross Country Mortgage because if you need a mortgage, if you are interested in anything mortgage related, you want to work with the best in the business, and that is Sussette loads a camp with Cross Country Mortgage all fifty states and Puerto Rico. So if you hear my voice maybe on the podcast, and you live in Puerto Rico and you need a mortgage you call sust loads Camp. She's really terrific about thirty five plus years experience in the mortgage business, seeing it all, done it all, and is great about getting back with you quickly and getting through the process quickly. I learned this with the experience of my daughter had directly. I mean, as I've witnessed to it. First, I refer my daughter to her. I think they had their mortgage secured within two days. They'd been trying to work with a bank and they were not getting a run around, and we're just dragging their feet. It's like, we want to buy this house before it gets out of our hands. No problem, Suzette got the financing they needed and they were very happy. My daughter raved about the customer servicing. You will too veterans. One hundred percent of the value of the of the home you can get as a mortgage and not have to pay mortgage insurance. I love that one. Plus, they got the Line of duty death benefit for folks like Ken Kober and others on in law enforcement and first responders. It's a one time benefit that covers your outstanding mortgage balance up to five hundred and twenty five dollars in the unlike and the hopefully unlikely event you fall in the line of duty. God bless each and every one of you. But there's cross country looking out for your best intersts. So again, license in all fifty states. San Puerto Rico, Susette, you will love her. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seven soust dot Low's Camp. Losc Kamp ses that dot Low's Camp at CCM dot com fifty five the tox t top of the down news. We're here that get the big picture from Jack had it and love having Jack out the program. I love talking to Ken Kober about police related issues. And God bless each and every one of the SINSI police officers. They always faced danger and they try to keep the community safe. And then you get judges letting extremely violent and maybe perhaps in my word, crazy people at back on the street when they need to be dealt with in a facility. So two times in a month subject arm of the weapon experiencing a mental crisis, assaulting an officer with a railroad spike weeks earlier, terrorizing an apartment high rise with a butcher knife. That one he was quote unquote treated for mental illness released back into the community. You've obviously shown that there is a different and better path that quite often they will have that you do have the resources in the lockup to help people deal with these mental challenges, and you can refer them over to a long term care facility to make sure that they're men issues have been dealt with. May Or Judge Mallory lets him out on a ten percent thousand dollars bion, which is one hundred bucks. Now, was there an all? Were you there or was there an officer there? In court? Did did Judge Mallory explain why he thought it was appropriate, given that this guy is violent, demonstrably so, and maybe represents a threat to the community, why he was let out on such a low bond.
Speaker 5: I'm not aware of him giving an explanation. I do know.
Speaker 6: I talked to the arresting officer yesterday who indicated on the arrest report asking.
Speaker 5: For a high bond.
Speaker 3: Well, I would hope so. And he asked for a high bond, not because you're being you know, a jerk or anything, but because he represents a threat to the community and judges are supposed to take that into account when they're setting the bond. Am I right?
Speaker 5: They're absolutely supposed to.
Speaker 6: That was voted on by the bio voters just a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: And left wing judges were not taking the community into account, which is just to me crazy. Are they not members of the community themselves? I mean, if this guy up shop outside Judge Mallory's house, don't you think the situation would be a little bit different, Lord Almighty, I just am beside myself.
Speaker 5: On this, So yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't either, And sadly, there's no way we can hold the judges accountable for this kind of thing. And you know what you talked about earlier, that is something really, something terrible could happen. This guy could end up with a bullet in his chest because he refuses to obey the commands of a police officer when he's acting in a violent manner and threatening people around him with grievous bodily harm or potentially death or the officer gets killed. I'd like to be able to interview Judge Mallory if that happens and ask him how he feels. Knowing that this guy had a record of having these problems in the community. What about that, sure?
Speaker 6: I mean, look at the We've had three police involved shootings in the last month. Columbia Township lock On police up on I seventy five, and then the one that the Cincinnati police had in Wanted Hills. All three of those suspects are suspected to have been mental ill This is just the next one waiting to happen. Unfortunately, this is something that the police are dealing with more increasingly because if they get involved in the court system, they're not getting the mental health treatment they should be getting.
Speaker 5: And then if they're not involved in.
Speaker 7: The mental health or in the court system and they're going you know, the mental health hospital route, they're not getting the treatment that they should be getting, and they're just released to the public to go terrorize the community.
Speaker 6: And then they end up falling in the lapse of the police. And then this is one we're having these deadly encounters.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is a complete failure of the point of the criminal justice system. People like this enter the criminal justice system and one of the goals of the criminal justice system is to get them the care and treatment they need. It's like drug court. You give somebody an option to go through drug rehabilitation and try to kick this stuff. That's a great thing. It's a leg up for them if they do that, it keeps them out of jail. But it's an alternative that gets some on a treatment path. This, of course, is an alternative to the drug court. It's like, get him on the treatment path, get him the carry needs and from a psychiatrist or a psychologist. But it failed this guy as well. This guy has been let down by the system and Judge Mallory for being let back out on the street. And I tell you what I pray for all you people out on the street looking out for the community's best interest. Can I really truly do so. If there's anything all I can do is bring it to the public's attention. And all you can do is bring it to the public's attention. We the public are going to have to make better, more informed choices when it comes to electing judges. And I think that's a conclusion I can reach today. Let's hope nothing happens. Well, I tell you it's been a pleasure having you on Ken. I wish we didn't have this topic to talk about. It was something more uplifting, but you know, you always have an opportunity to get the word out here on the fifty five KC Morning show. Keep up the great work, and real quick, I have to ask this kind of thing has to impact them, Arale, the police officers, right, it's like letting people out the revolving door of justice, not prosecuting people for crimes. It kind of makes your job pointless, not only dangerous, but in the final analysis, I bet it feels kind of pointless, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know when I talked to the officer yesterday arresting officer in this case, and after I told him I found out what the bond was, and he just just shook his head and laughed, and he's like, why am I not surprised?
Speaker 5: And it does.
Speaker 6: And you know, a lot of these officers are putting themselves in these dangerous positions to protect the community, only to find out that they're going to be let right back out.
Speaker 5: And that's the frustrating part.
Speaker 3: I imagine I am going to work every day and having to deal with people like this, this crazy guy, and knowing that your job ultimately is pointless because you have been prevented from protecting the community thanks to a judge anyway, Ken again, you always have a form here. Thanks for what you're doing, my friend, and God bless the police department.
Speaker 5: All right, Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: My pleasure six p forty seven right now fifty five k se De Talk station. I can recommend it a great real estate agent and team. It's a subree group of Keloriam seven Hills, outstanding team. You get true value when you retain the sabre group of keilor Williams seven Hills is either your buyer's agent or seller's agent. And I love the whole get the hell out of Dodge program they got. It's my version. But the Cash the Keys program is what they call it. You can make a cash offer if you're qualified with a Sabri Group and that means you can well get better terms and conditions because sellers love cash offers. They don't have to hang out waiting for financing cotingencies. So as a buyer with a Sabree Group, qualified clients leverage the Cash the Keys program to write a cash offer on that house you want and help you close quicker too. It'll help you get out, you know, in front in front of a bidding war. End may lead to even better price and better terms. This is a five star experience you're gonna get for the Subren group, and you can expect that they're outstanding. I know Peter should be personally, and he has just assembled the finest real estate agents in the Try State to reach him. Five one three seven zero eight three thousand, five one three seven zero eight three thousand, or go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com Sabrie spelled c H A B R I S user search engine search Sabrie Group. You'll find him and you'll be glad you did. Fifty five KRC dot com